PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Australia ...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

pocketrocket
18-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Nothing new in the Sydney thread? :)

HC NEWBIRD
18-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Nothing new in the Sydney thread? :)

BRO,

Standby -- Returning my LUCKY 88888888 soon.

King
19-06-2016, 02:08 AM
haven't had the chance to make a trip to down under this quarter, hopefully next quarter would have better luck. updates when I can

Valenminbari
19-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Try this: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/?confirm=1

Been there twice pretty good korean and japanese...

pocketrocket
21-06-2016, 11:08 AM

Any recommendation? And do they do CIM? :D

hardob
23-06-2016, 02:25 AM
CIM depends on the girls. Got singaporean girl there. Damn good and worth your money.

mrate79
25-06-2016, 05:53 AM
Hi all, checking out kings cross tonight. Anyone want join? :)

King
25-06-2016, 08:15 AM

prob with Ginza is if u did not book in advance, its almost difficult to get any gal, much less a pretty lass

pocketrocket
28-06-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi all, checking out kings cross tonight. Anyone want join? :)

Bad idea mate :p :D

SgWolf
02-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Hi there, will be going on a short trip to Australia soon. Been reading up on the reviews in this thread, but will like to ask the seniors here on the latest updates for reference.

Any help is appreciated.

Valenminbari
06-07-2016, 03:03 PM
I only go for business lah... so all one time thing... but the girls rotate quite a bit... didnt see any repeats on the site between my 2visits...

The 2nd japanese lady i had did CIM... but think it caught her a little by surprise :D anyway, her english very limited... from some remote part of japan as far as i can tell...

but like other bro say, book in advance unless u want to wait...accepts credit cards...

Any recommendation? And do they do CIM? :D

pseudonym
08-07-2016, 08:29 AM
but like other bro say, book in advance unless u want to wait...accepts credit cards...

thanks for the recommendation as I might be visiting Sydney soon. do they provide any verification of the girls' nationalities? the prices seems quite good for pure Japanese. please advise if possible.

bbin
11-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Bro I am located in Sydney and can give you recommendations if you would like. PM me when you arrive, maybe we can go hunting together. =)

evilbell
11-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Anybody encounter Wechat scam here? Currently in syd now.

Nego with her 1hr 150bucks.have yet to try!!

irene83
11-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Anybody encounter Wechat scam here? Currently in syd now.

Nego with her 1hr 150bucks.have yet to try!!

Bro,
That one is a scam. Almost kena when I say I will pay cash but they wanted itunes card.

Please Becareful.

Cheers.

evilbell
11-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Bro,
That one is a scam. Almost kena when I say I will pay cash but they wanted itunes card.

Please Becareful.

Cheers.

Thanks man. damn. so perfect. her orginal charge is 2hrs for 400 bucks haha. for a good fuck in aussie sydney how much at least should i set aside

irene83
11-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Thanks man. damn. so perfect. her orginal charge is 2hrs for 400 bucks haha. for a good fuck in aussie sydney how much at least should i set aside
Ginza is a good place to start but like what the other bro had mentioned, best to book ahead.

Otherwise check out syd99. Aussie version of our sammyboy.

Cheers.

pocketrocket
16-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Type: Asian Full Service Joint
Address: Marrickville
Name of Girl: Barbie
Origin: South Korea
Look: Cute, school girls type
Body: Slim, Petit and smooth
Boobies: 34D with huge especially on her small frame
Service: BBBJ/CIM/DFK/DATY/Rimming
Cost: AUD 300 for 1hr
Score: 7.5/10 (I enjoyed her BBBJ and CIM) however, the FS is just very ordinary.

Overall, she is extremely accommodating but not really will initial. However, if you lead or request, she will accommodate almost 100%. STY kinda look and GFE.

If you are able, you can cum as many time within the hour as possible.

Hurricane88
01-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Visited a M parlour near Sydney Fish Market:

Small frame and well maintained ML in late 20s. Massage was decent and HJ was heavenly.
Damage : 65+50 for 60 mins
She will be in Sydney for 1 year so any curious bro can try for yourself.
Btw I saw Eva, the advertised Taiwanese girl and she looks hot!

Mod deleted your post...cannot hv link to another forum or board...:)

King
06-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Score: 7.5/10 (I enjoyed her BBBJ and CIM) however, the FS is just very ordinary.

Overall, she is extremely accommodating but not really will initial. However, if you lead or request, she will accommodate almost 100%. STY kinda look and GFE.

hey bro, what is her contact? she does outcall given it is $300 or does she work out of a unit? thanks!

Semiboiled
27-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Hi all bros, going to Sydney / parramatta in a few days till 12th Sep. Any good outcall website to recommend?

Also if any bro is organizing a guided tour, will be most grateful if I can tag along.

Thanks!!!

pocketrocket
05-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Type: Asian MP Joint
Address: City
Name of Girl: Darling
Look: Cute, Plain school girls type
Body: A little body fat and smooth
Boobies: 32B with huge nipples
Service: Massage, bodyslide and HJ
Cost: AUD 70 for 1hr for massage and $50 for bodyslide and HJ
Score: 6.5/10

Overall, her dry massage was very ordinary, however, I felt much better when she changed to oil massage. Body massage was also accommodating but nothing special.

Allow to finger her hard but not to pinch on her big nipples. Need to warn you guys that it was really a jungle down there :D

pocketrocket
09-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Hi all bros, going to Sydney / parramatta in a few days till 12th Sep. Any good outcall website to recommend?

Also if any bro is organizing a guided tour, will be most grateful if I can tag along.

Thanks!!!

You want a guided tour to where? :)

King
11-09-2016, 11:51 PM

went to the same place and had a Korean gal name yuna.
solid big c cup, bbbj and fuck her straight out! no rimming though but overall a solid fuck but no cim.

Thanks for the reco bro!

pocketrocket
12-09-2016, 10:35 AM
went to the same place and had a Korean gal name yuna.
solid big c cup, bbbj and fuck her straight out! no rimming though but overall a solid fuck but no cim.

Thanks for the reco bro!

No worries...Just wondering does Yuna allow to cum as many times? Also her C Cups are natural or not? :D

TheBeerAddict
13-09-2016, 10:28 PM
No worries...Just wondering does Yuna allow to cum as many times? Also her C Cups are natural or not? :D

Can't answer your first Q but it's a enhanced C..

She was the only one available at the time I went. Looks okay and she was all smiles, and I didn't really want to wait (the waiting room had like 4 other guys inside)..

Body is slim, quite tall, she doesn't really watch the time.. Conversational English and quite good GFE. People downstairs keep calling the room non-stop..

sixf
02-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Bro, we go to the same shop....haha

best123
05-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Any lap dance clubs in Sydney like those in Brisbane and Gold Coast?

xpbum
10-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Any recommendations for Brisbane?

Hotrod40
12-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Any lap dance clubs in Sydney like those in Brisbane and Gold Coast?
Try Sefton Playhouse.

Driftwood
19-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Was in Sydney last weekend and pop by for a visit to one of the massage places recommended in Syd99.com

Place: Along Harris Street (near Paddy Market)
Nationality: Seems to be Korean set up with the girls being Korean (according to the website)
Ambience: Nice with mirrors and large shower. Even has a long sofa in the room!

Went in the noon and the place took some finding. There was no signboard or anything to indicate the name. I took the basic package for massage with B2B sliding and HE. There were only 2 girls available and I took the friendly one.

Her name was Cindy (?) and she claimed she's from Seoul. Tried to ask her to translate some simple Korean and she did. Thus, I guessed she's really from Korea.

Showered alone and the action started. Massage was those light sensual touches with some oil (felt hot when first in contact with skin but after a while, it felt cooling). Then the B2B which lasted a short while. She next gave me the last run to the finishing line, which made me a very happy man :Dand when I crossed the finishing line, she laid beside me and chit chatted for a while. Quite GFE here. Shortly after, washed up and left as I still had some shopping to do.

Overall experience: Interesting. Probably rate a 6.5-7/10.

Dango1882
22-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Had some time to kill before dinner in Sydney - staying near Bondi area. Had to choose between Marmite or Kimchi - when in Rome must fuck Roman pussy yes ? There was a Kimchi fuck joint nearby (Bondi Ladies) so went to Xclusive Ladies at 104 Ebley Street instead. Discrete entrance is near the loading bay off Gray Street for Myer at Bondi Junction.

$300 for one hour but there was an offer of $250 for one hour at that time, given a bottle of water and was told I will need it.
Mirrored 3 ladies
1) Australian ang moh - slim / tall brunette with blue eyes
2) Australian ang moh - slightly meaty but very fair + nice huge soft boobs
3) Pinoy - nice friendly with boobs

Choose the first lady - name was Bella mid 20's with belly ring, slim and tall about 172 cm and soft B boobs and small pink nipples. Mesmerising blue eyes and friendly. Showered together, some TCSS - can play with pussy but not allowed to DATY her shaved pussy, gave a OKish CBJ. Then fucked her in several positions and finished in missionary.

Great thing about this place was it was time based and not per shot. Still have time so TCSS some more, she fingered herself and came with my finger in her pussy and then cap on and I fucked her again in many many positions including cowgirl, doggy etc. Did not tell her that I had came several times the night before so when I finally came the second time, it was unimaginable. Showered and really appreciated the bottle of water before leaving a very happy man.

RTF - of course

pocketrocket
30-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Thank you so much for all your FR boys...Must keep thread going :D :D :D

sixf
01-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Hey bros,

Seems like the Sydney scene is really slow in 2016... Here my FR for the last deed in 2016..

Date : 29th Dec 2016
Gal : Can't remember
Type : SYT, tall
Origin : China
Duration : She only been here 1 month
FJ : 8/10 ....I pumped her for a good 40 minutes non stop
Kissing : Yes
DATY : Yes
BBBJ : Yes
GFE : 8/10
Boobs: 34B with implants
Damage : $110 for 2 shots per hour
RTF : Yes, definately

I was horny on the day and I checked out a few locations in Marrickville and ended up in this joint... This joint is a value for money place..however the girls are mostly above 30+ year old and often can find a gem like mine once in a while... :D

Dont let the OKT fool you by saying that you cant choose. You can wait it out till you see a girl you like.

The con is the bed in the room is quite small...

pocketrocket
05-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Damage : $110 for 2 shots per hour

WoW!!! That's cheap for Sydney indeed :eek: :D

pocketrocket
05-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Type: AMP Joint
Address: Masstige 8 on Harris Street
Name of Girl: Boa
Look: Gangster's girlfriend type (with a huge tiger tatts covered almost her entire back)
Body: Meaty, esp around her mid but skin is smooth
Boobies: 33b, not much of a squeeze
Service: Massage, full body slide, CBJ followed by HJ
Cost: AUD 185 for 1hr
Score: 6/10 (I enjoyed her CBJ coz it is rather long and keep going until I was "happy" but the rest was rather ordinary though).

ImmatureBoy
06-03-2017, 03:35 AM
Hello guys

any suggestion for Sydney for work, staying CBD area sussex street
curious 2 try black gals or korean

any suggestion will upped u for it

kellylover
26-03-2017, 11:53 PM
Hello guys

bro did you manage to find any?

ifan
28-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Going be travelling to Sydney in May for work. Any good joints to recommend??
Looking for white chicks

bbin
29-03-2017, 02:43 AM
Bro for white meat, check out bliss on crown for HJ (extras depends on $ and chemistry) or for full service check out golden apple. Both places have a nice selection. Do provide FR when you are done hunting.:)

ifan
29-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Bro for white meat, check out bliss on crown for HJ (extras depends on $ and chemistry) or for full service check out golden apple. Both places have a nice selection. Do provide FR when you are done hunting.:)
Thanks for the recommedation bro. Any good night spots for pick ups? Hows the local gals take on asian man?

trisno
02-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Going be travelling to Sydney in May for work. Any good joints to recommend??
Looking for white chicks

Liaisons. Gateway club. Stilletos. Golden apple. Google these brothels and take your pick. You might get lucky and catch a young and hot white chick.

pocketrocket
02-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Hello guys

Any FR mate? :D

rickyongshow10
07-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Place : ginza club
Name of Girl: Chiharu
Origin: Japan
Look: 7/10
Body: fantastic
Boobies: fairly small
Kissing : Yes
BBBJ : Yes
GFE : 9/10
Cost: AUD 170 for 30 mins
Score: 8.5/10
RTF : definitely

Found her to be value for money.
She work only 3 times a week and will leave sydney end of this month

ifan
10-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Will check out Ginza club when I'm there next month.

bbin
28-04-2017, 04:19 AM
It is hard to find pure Korean girls these days unless you bump into their Korean conversations between their friends. Masstige 8 on Harris street is the only pure Korean joint that I know of. For me it is easier to go for white meat (doctor's orders :)).

Speaking of white meat, I found a pocket friendly MP with is convenient and affordable. The place offers $100 per 30 minutes for massage and HJ. Was initially sceptical as other places was averaging 140 (Kings Court) - 180 (Bliss on crown). Turns out the place was in a refurbished office (for those with office fantasy this is a plus) and whilst the girls are limited they are really good. Had to choose between a schgirl and a french.

Went for the French called Lu Lu and she is out of this world. Beautiful headlights and body. She is really playful as she reached down to my pants when I was talking with the recep post the hunt about her merits. Let me know if you are keen?

Massag3r
06-05-2017, 11:54 PM
It is hard to find pure Korean girls these days unless you bump into their Korean conversations between their friends. Masstige 8 on Harris street is the only pure Korean joint that I know of. For me it is easier to go for white meat (doctor's orders :)).

Speaking of white meat, I found a pocket friendly MP with is convenient and affordable. The place offers $100 per 30 minutes for massage and HJ. Was initially sceptical as other places was averaging 140 (Kings Court) - 180 (Bliss on crown). Turns out the place was in a refurbished office (for those with office fantasy this is a plus) and whilst the girls are limited they are really good. Had to choose between a schgirl and a french.

Went for the French called Lu Lu and she is out of this world. Beautiful headlights and body. She is really playful as she reached down to my pants when I was talking with the recep post the hunt about her merits. Let me know if you are keen?

Hi Bro, interested for a try. Able to share?

pocketrocket
08-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Hi Bro, interested for a try. Able to share?

Me too :D :D :D

mrvin
09-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Me too :D :D :D

Please share :)

bbin
10-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Bros,

Have shared the contact with some of you via PM. For the rest of us, you can find them on SNAPCHAT USERNAME: happyagency or call them at 0406 251 930.

Note that they only have 2 girls working every day so if you want variety and dont have time to wait than I would recommend else where like Bliss but the price point is different. Bliss is like 180/half hour and this is like 100.... Quality at Bliss is top notch (been there 16X). I will wait for FR on happy agency to tell us the quality of the girls

Best Bbin

rickyongshow10
13-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Bro,

180 for hj only ?
Kind of expensive.
Going back sydney next month, looking for white meat

bbin
14-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Bro Ricky

180 for HJ by white meat is indeed pricey. Used to be 160 when I started with them 4 years ago. These days Bliss prices close to full service rates... If you want full service white meat... I suggest Golden Apple, they just refurbished and usually have about 3-5 girls... If memory serve price is about 240...

Back to bliss, what I like is the quality of girls they attract. I had couple of actual models but to be honest they dont promise that...

I just visited Happy Agency on Friday, the girls are ok... Girl wasnt as good as lulu in terms of looks and service... Guess its a hit and miss.If you are in on Tuesday, suggest you check out King's Court. It is one of the largest MP in Sydney and think they offer 50% off prices on Tuesday.

Happy hunting and do post your FR.
Best Bbin

djwk
16-05-2017, 09:56 PM

bro i will b in sydney next month, pls share this contact?

blokeee
17-05-2017, 05:07 PM
bro i will b in sydney next month, pls share this contact?

Hi bro can share this contact too? Am interested as well!

bbin
17-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Bros, the place is 'SMILE AGENCY'.

It is open weekdays from 10.30am to 7pm
TXT: 0406 251 930
ADDRESS: 518 Kent Street (between Town Hall and Haymarket)

Note that Lulu works Mon and Wed...

Happy hunting and do post your FR...

Best bbin

zamal
30-05-2017, 11:00 AM
IMHO, currently, Ginza club is the best in Sydney.

hardob
10-06-2017, 11:48 PM
IMHO, currently, Ginza club is the best in Sydney.

Damn right. Many nationalities to choose from. Even one from sg. But more importantly got japan. Left Sydney 6 months ago. Miss that place.

ImmatureBoy
11-06-2017, 01:47 AM
best is jus go 2 the brothel straight
if lucky try hostel and hook up wit fella backpackers

ImmatureBoy
11-06-2017, 01:50 AM
bro did you manage to find any?

tried brothels so far so gd jus ex

about 250 a gal i think

pocketrocket
18-06-2017, 10:29 AM
Anyone know of any MP or FS places that we can redeem using our Private Health Entitlements :p :D

piang_eh
19-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Try babylon.. some there can go all the way but they ALL can massage :)

countryman
20-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Hi there, anyone has any experienced going to "Penthouse" just across Hilton hotel ? Seems like no one has ever mentioned about this place?
Anyone willing to share ?

zamal
21-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi there, anyone has any experienced going to "Penthouse" just across Hilton hotel ? Seems like no one has ever mentioned about this place?
Anyone willing to share ?

It's a gentlemen's club. There is a lounge with bar, couches and pool table. The setup makes u feel like u r in a pick up scenario/environment. I have only been here once and it was a long time ago. Therefore, I don't remember the pricing anymore and I think there is an entrance fee. Most of the girls were caucasian or black, no asian, when I was there. Sevice was standard and nothing to rave about.

pocketrocket
10-07-2017, 02:26 PM
It's a gentlemen's club. There is a lounge with bar, couches and pool table. The setup makes u feel like u r in a pick up scenario/environment. I have only been here once and it was a long time ago. Therefore, I don't remember the pricing anymore and I think there is an entrance fee. Most of the girls were caucasian or black, no asian, when I was there. Sevice was standard and nothing to rave about.

The entrance fee is negotiable...If the day is quiet or you have a larger group, you can negotiate with the guy at the door ;) :D

Miumiula
15-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Hi bros, anyone up for a night out tonight or this week?

Miumiula
16-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Not new to the forum (been browsing for ages), but first time posting.
Ventured out on my own since its half price Tuesdays at King's Court.

Location is really easy to find. Entered the shop from the back and went up.
Walked past the burly recept and into a big hall seating area fronted by a bar.

Was particularly full today as they have special promos ongoing.
Sat down and the manager came to me with a list of girls on duty.
Available girls sitting around the hall will also come up and intro themselves.

Saw Mia (Korean) which had a really banging body but picked tattooed blonde Paris instead.
Young lovely girl with vibrant personality that puts you at ease.
Took 45min and declined the Spa session.

Went up the stairs and had an SOP hot oily massage with bodyslide.
HJ was SOP but not rushed. Touching was limited to only top (4G roaming involves topping up $$)
Session was chatty and relaxed.

Overall experience was good and value for money on Tuesdays.
A place to go to if you are just looking for HJ. CBJ might be on offer but I didn't ask. This is strictly a non-FJ joint.

dude47443
16-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Hi bros, anyone up for a night out tonight or this week?

What a waste, if only you come one week early, maybe we could have chilled. Just left this beautiful country:cool:

pocketrocket
20-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Not new to the forum (been browsing for ages), but first time posting.
Ventured out on my own since its half price Tuesdays at King's Court.

Just to confirm, the 1/2 price Tues is only for 1/2hr massage not for the full 1hr?

Miumiula
25-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Just to confirm, the 1/2 price Tues is only for 1/2hr massage not for the full 1hr?

Hi Pocketrocket,

Sorry for the late reply.
They gave me a standard 67.50 AUD discount off the massage price.
I think this may apply throughout the different timing tiers.

There is a livechat on their site. Bros here might want to confirm before heading down.
The manager did mention that there was a cover charge after 9pm, but i supposed she usually waives this off if we look like serious punters. :)

Mia looked really hot when i was there.

Hope this little bit helps.

bbin
26-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Hey Bro

Glad you ventured to King's Court. It is one of my favourite hang out and is regarded as one of the largest MP in Sydney. You can definitely tell from the decor that this place has seen it's hey days with a pool table and even a pole at the waiting area. John the owner is known in the market to take care of his girls so you have lots of GND that are new to the area/industry. It was a pity that you didnt take up the spa option as I have seen my fair share of nude bodies when we share the hot tub in the open area.

For those in the know, King's court has a sister arm (King's confidential) that offers full service. This is actually located in King's Court and is separated by a door. I would usually enter via Confidential to see the girls who can do full service and then step thru the door to see the ladies that offer HJ only.

Happy Hunting in Sydney
Best Bbin

Hurricane88
26-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Lifting the lid on Australia’s celebrity sex industry

August 26, 2017

‘Embrace your age and your curves’: Celebrity escort lifts the lid on Australia’s sex industry and reveals doctors, lawyers and businesswomen are choosing sex work for FUN not profit.

A Sydney escort has opened up about Australia’s sex industry and has revealed that the modern day sex worker is more than likely also a professional.

Samantha X, who resides in Bondi and runs her own escort agency, says as the public in today’s society are more accepting of sex workers, there’s a fresh appeal for career focused, hard-working women.

‘I see and hear a lot of women sick of the merry-go-round of dating, sick of feeling used and sick of never getting the work/family life balance right, plus struggling to stay on top of their finances.

‘They come to me intrigued, curious and wanting to get their power back. This industry has never been about sex, it’s about power,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.

Samantha X says that times are changing, citing that call girls and sex industry workers are given more of a voice in media in addition to the laws which support her business.

She says it is a way women can feel empowered and gain control back in their lives, especially in instances when they’ve just come out of a relationship but it’s common for these women to be also involved in another occupation.

The benefits of escorting are many, she says, but often beyond financial.

‘Benefits of escorting is empowerment, meeting and sending time with interesting, successful and kind men, the money but most of all the flexibility.

‘I attract mostly single mothers who are sick of trying to get the balance right of work and family – and failing.

‘You can make in a few hours what you can make in a week in a ‘normal’ job.

Samantha X says however that she does not want to glamourise escorting as everything comes at a cost.

‘Relationships become tricky and some women fear misguided judgment,’ she said.

In modern times there are many variations of an escort with different expectations and limitations.

Samantha X worked as a journalist until making the change to a high-class escort, and now is an acclaimed author behind multiple books including Hooked: Secrets Of A High-Class Escort.

Following its release she was overwhelmed with messages of support from women around the world.

She said women would tell them it gave them a prompt to take back control of their bodies.

Her second book Back On Top also was focused around empowerment, however that wasn’t the intention.

The book is now regarded as a guide for women on how to leave toxic relationships after Samantha X went through her own abusive relationship.

She’s learnt a myriad of lessons through over the last six years in the industry but isn’t shy in confessing her most common request within her agency is for mature and curvy women.

For women wanting to give it a go Samantha X urges to think very carefully before diving in,

‘This industry is addictive. The hours, the money, the thrill. It will be hard to go back to a normal nine to five after tasting the flexibility and freedom escorting gives you.’

http://asiajack.news/2017/08/26/lifting-lid-australias-celebrity-sex-industry/

pocketrocket
26-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks for sharing people :D

cheongah123
04-10-2017, 11:35 AM
I am a happy man after the weekly tuesday special. It is damn wu hua. But they charge damn alot for special ( 150 for BBBJ? - Mia) can always nego la... i nego till 70... HAHHA but she is a korean i wont visit again.

Hey Bro

Glad you ventured to King's Court. It is one of my favourite hang out and is regarded as one of the largest MP in Sydney. You can definitely tell from the decor that this place has seen it's hey days with a pool table and even a pole at the waiting area. John the owner is known in the market to take care of his girls so you have lots of GND that are new to the area/industry. It was a pity that you didnt take up the spa option as I have seen my fair share of nude bodies when we share the hot tub in the open area.

For those in the know, King's court has a sister arm (King's confidential) that offers full service. This is actually located in King's Court and is separated by a door. I would usually enter via Confidential to see the girls who can do full service and then step thru the door to see the ladies that offer HJ only.

Happy Hunting in Sydney
Best Bbin

fitjazz
03-12-2017, 11:02 AM
This thread seems to be slow.

Anyone in Sydney this week?

cutecute86
12-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Going Sydney on 7 Jun 2018, please advise where is fun. Thank you so much. :)

SGBJ2016
19-12-2017, 12:06 AM

Many great fun joints. Recommend visit Tiffany's in Surry Hills and Liaison in Edgecliff. Both have many sexy, young ladies in 20s, various ethnicities. These are full service, unlimited shots. All are very friendly and well trained. If you stay near Darling Harbour you can walk to many massage parlours some of which are full service but usually restricted to 1 shot only.

I was disappointed at Kyoto 206 in Surry Hills.

SGBJ2016
19-12-2017, 12:20 AM

Many great fun joints. Recommend visit Tiffany's in Surry Hills and Liaison in Edgecliff. Both have many sexy, young ladies in 20s, various ethnicities. These are full service, unlimited shots. All are very friendly and well trained. If you stay near Darling Harbour you can walk to many massage parlours some of which are full service but usually restricted to 1 shot only.

I was disappointed at Kyoto 206 in Surry Hills.

beldoeri
26-12-2017, 12:13 AM
You won't be disappointed at ginza club. But they're slightly more expensive with girls ranging from $240-$300.... But they're top quality.

They have a wechat account and posts videos of some girls.

pocketrocket
31-12-2017, 06:36 AM
I am a happy man after the weekly tuesday special. It is damn wu hua. But they charge damn alot for special ( 150 for BBBJ? - Mia) can always nego la... i nego till 70... HAHHA but she is a korean i wont visit again.

Hi Bro, did you said you got a BBBJ from Mia for $70?

ace4321
03-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Hi Bros,

I am visiting Sydney tomorrow. Does anyone have any contacts of outcall full service to hotel room rather then going to the MP or brothel.

Puntertsq
11-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Hi Bros,

I am visiting Sydney tomorrow. Does anyone have any contacts of outcall full service to hotel room rather then going to the MP or brothel.

Hi ace4321,

Most girls do perform outcall services, some may charge a travel fee. I’ve only utilised the services of ang moh escorts in Sydney so far. What are you after? If hot young girls (most between 18-25) then give bedroomeyesescort a try. Great agency, Alex is very prompt and efficient in arranging the encounter.

Other privates or freelancers as you call it that I’ve personally seen and had a good time are Yvette Andrews and Brooke Michaels. You can find their profiles by googling their name on Private Girls Australia. Another director where privates advertise as well is called Scarlet Blue.

Happy hunting!

You can also browse for other

cheongah123
24-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Hi Bro, did you said you got a BBBJ from Mia for $70?

Yup i did! negotiable! only because she knew that ashley gave me a free bbbj...
Everything is relative. But mia doesnt give me the GFE I seek.

pocketrocket
25-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Yup i did! negotiable! only because she knew that ashley gave me a free bbbj...
Everything is relative. But mia doesnt give me the GFE I seek.

WoW! For $70 inclusive of a BBBJ...Thats a great deal in Sydney :D

Can I mention your name? :D

pocketrocket
25-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Address: Midas Massage, Spa and Sauna
Name of Girl: Coco
Origin: China
Look: Make up made her look younger at intro but closer look, she looks her age
Body: Meaty, esp around her mid but skin is smooth
Boobies: 34D all natural for Boobs f#@k
Service: Massage, full body slide, BBBJ followed by HJ
Cost: AUD 175 for 1hr inclusive of a $10 before 7pm
Score: 6/10 (I enjoyed her BBBJ coz it is rather long and keep going until I was "happy" and she was rather accommodating but the rest was rather ordinary though. I was surprised a BBBJ was offered instead of a CBJ).

I should have chosen some younger Koreans (about 6 girls was introduced, 5 Korean, 1 Jap and 1 Chinese). Chosen Cococ coz of her big boobs while the rest of the Korean looked younger and prettier but rather flat.

I am a boob man! But I did regretted choosing her :(

pocketrocket
31-01-2018, 05:35 PM
wow this sound very dissappointed in my days this place was filled with hot koreans all under 25 now 30+ chinese charging 175 wow

Agreed...I used to visit there at times in the good old days coz of hot Koreans too. Guess I was tired and wanted a good massage...I should have chosen the skinnier Koreans with small boobs :(

cheongah123
08-02-2018, 12:26 AM
WoW! For $70 inclusive of a BBBJ...Thats a great deal in Sydney :D

Can I mention your name? :D

Haha, bro, for MIA that kind, not worth the money for $70 to PCC u.
A pity ashley is gone, she is the hot kind lol, damn seductive.

The tuesday cheeky special at KC... Ashley giving B2B, BBBJ and HJ. allowing me to suck her tits all for $67.5
^ she had me craving and thinking about her for a few months!

With that said, aussie is damn overpriced for everything

sensuous_les
09-02-2018, 08:12 AM
I am now staying at Olympic Park. Any good joint or outcall service here? Pls share.

NoahCross
17-02-2018, 09:28 PM
staying nearby homebush area, near the olympic park too. Any good places with full service nearby?

pocketrocket
28-02-2018, 07:02 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf3x7tZxAk7Vvws/giphy.gif

She is at Marrickville if anyone like :D

Greendevil
02-03-2018, 06:54 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf3x7tZxAk7Vvws/giphy.gif

She is at Marrickville if anyone like :D

Bro can share?

今晚打老虎.
04-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Many brothels in Sydney.. cost from 200AUS - 300 AUS apop

Kyoto/Sakura in Surry hills, Got jap and korean girls there, but mainly chinese... tkae more ex package guarantee got bbbj and french

blokeee
05-03-2018, 02:16 PM
how's the quality at kyoto/sakura compared to ginza? will be in sydney for short trip so can only visit once..

pocketrocket
15-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Name of Girl: Joy
Origin: Korean
Look: A little slutty thing
Body: Skinny, skin is smooth
Boobies: 34D fake boobs
Service: Massage, full body slide followed by HJ
Score: 7.5/10 coz her HJ is good. Good grab and strokes, with variety but does not allow fingering

Squiffy
16-04-2018, 05:32 PM

Off to Sydney tomorrow morning for a few meetings and will need a massage to relax after the long flight. Will check out Bliss on Crown to start off with. Can anyone comment on how the facilities are? New, modern, themed, etc.?

Squiffy
16-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Name of Girl: Joy
Origin: Korean
Look: A little slutty thing
Boobies: 34D fake boobs
Score: 7.5/10 coz her HJ is good. Good grab and strokes, with variety but does not allow fingering

Do you have a general location or other details for this joint?

Charlie130X
26-04-2018, 01:09 AM
I will be going to Sydney for work in 2 weeks time and will be staying at Radisson Hotel in Liverpool Street. Anyone know of massage joints nearby this hotel, that operates 24 hours and offer special services? Hope to find one convenient one where I can hop by when ever I need to relax and release.

Any recommendation to share? Thank you.

zerocarbon
30-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Just tried Ginza club in Sydney. Highly recommended. Enter via back alley at goodlet lane.
they have Korean Japanese and Chinese girls.

Had J girl an hr for 250. GFE is dam high, unlimited shot within the time.
The bad: waiting room with other awkward guys LOL I try see their face and smile at them

Check their website for their roster and sms to reserve. Their sms number is the 0488_____ one

Dcham87
02-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Hello bros i will be going to Sydney this weekend, any place to recommend like massage?

guyplatinum
26-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Hi bro, first time going to Sydney for a biz trip. Staying there over 3 nights. So far I saw people recommend Bliss on Crown, and some recommend Jap/korean gal. My little humble questions:

1) Should I try the "ang mo" sliding massage there? It is all looks expensive and not sure it is really enjoyable but I thought it was something like once in a life time to try some angmo massage.

2) Should I try Jap/Korean massage? Last time when I went to Japan, a lot of communication problem and usually they don't welcome foreigner for the top model-look. End up quite disappointed compared to those I watched in AV. I wonder if the motivation here to get a Jap/Korean massage at sydney, is about communication? and also access to AV-like jap gal?

I have to decide my accommodation soon, should I stay near to Kingcross station, as seems that it was a red light district...hopefully got more choices there for massage and food.

Thank you for any inputs here to make a memorable trip! Saving money now to have the best in that 3 nights!

guyplatinum
26-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Hi bro, first time going to Sydney for a biz trip. Staying there over 3 nights. So far I saw people recommend Bliss on Crown, and some recommend Jap/korean gal. My little humble questions:

1) Should I try the "ang mo" sliding massage there? It is all looks expensive and not sure it is really enjoyable but I thought it was something like once in a life time to try some angmo massage.

2) Should I try Jap/Korean massage? Last time when I went to Japan, a lot of communication problem and usually they don't welcome foreigner for the top model-look. End up quite disappointed compared to those I watched in AV. I wonder if the motivation here to get a Jap/Korean massage at sydney, is about communication? and also access to AV-like jap gal?

I have to decide my accommodation soon, should I stay near to Kingcross station, as seems that it was a red light district...hopefully got more choices there for massage and food.

Thank you for any inputs here to make a memorable trip! Saving money now to have the best in that 3 nights!

Will try to up folks with my points who are willing to share reliable and valuable info :) let me know through PM or post here too.

rickyongshow10
28-05-2018, 06:50 PM
I think angmo massage will be bad.
Try jap @ ginza club, so far service has been fantastic on my few occasions there

guyplatinum
29-05-2018, 06:43 AM
I think angmo massage will be bad.
Try jap @ ginza club, so far service has been fantastic on my few occasions there

Thank you bro! Quite a few of you mentioned Ginza, just include this into my itinerary.

xguy2
01-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Guys.. urgent ask.. any places near the Holiday Inn.. at Potts point.. Leaving Sydney later tonight. Any help appreciated!!

hogrider24
25-07-2018, 09:42 AM
Address: Artarmon remdeial msg
Name of Girl: Arissa
Origin: Thai
Look: 7
Boobies: A cup , nice perky nips
Cost: AUD 40/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 7.5/10 coz her HJ is good. Good grab and she got on top of me to give a more FJ feel ..

hogrider24
25-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Type: Asian
Address: 29A oscar street , chatswood
Name of Girl: Anna
Origin: Thai jap
Look: A little slutty thing !!
Boobies: 32C , very nice
Cost: AUD 45/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 8.5/ 10, damn GFE , good massage , amazingly strong for her tiny physique.

hogrider24
25-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Any kind bro know where to find good RnT ( reasonable budget) near chatswood / artarmon ? Any hidden gem with shiok !
Thanks ..

hogrider24
31-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Type: Asian
Address: 126 Hampden Rd ,Artarmon
Name of Girl: Carmen
Origin: PRC
Look: Cute
Boobies: 32C
Cost: AUD 40/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 8.5/ 10 , good massage , amazingly strong for her tiny physique. GFE could have been better.. .. But speaks good english..

xguy2
14-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Bros.. needed your advice : staying at the Hilton soon. Looking for SYTs in MPs not too far away.. looking for good gfe, shy submissiveness a plus.. full service or less can. Ginza seems not that far away.. other suggestions? :-)

Sheenymilano
15-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Hi Bros how does Ginza work? Could we just walk in like a normal MP and get a masseur and do we pay at the counter including special and later find that the ML ask for more ?

Just went dragonfly spa in Sydney central and paid $130 for what was suppose to be total nude massage plus HJ 1 hour which fro AUst standards is ok to me... all in room but end up ML asked for extra tip to take off so nego add another $25 - and advertised pic is 60% of what ML wtf

xguy2
17-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Sr. Bros.. pls pm me some recommendations for finding syts in MPs near to Hilton...

Any help much appreciated!!

xguy2
19-08-2018, 01:47 PM
SBF Bros.. looking forward to some help n advice on above.. tia!!

hogrider24
23-08-2018, 11:37 AM
SBF Bros.. looking forward to some help n advice on above.. tia!!

Hey bro try using google maps , just search for MP near you ..
On avg the mp experience is same all over .. it’s really upto you ..
what’s your requirements?

Libero
23-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Just off a Sydney trip and went to both Ginza and their sister shop 278.

Ginza doesn't have a lineup and their fav girls usually booked up.

278 gave me a lineup (one by one) and I chose.

You can google their website and all the charges listed there :cool:

Hi Bros how does Ginza work? Could we just walk in like a normal MP and get a masseur and do we pay at the counter including special and later find that the ML ask for more ?

Just went dragonfly spa in Sydney central and paid $130 for what was suppose to be total nude massage plus HJ 1 hour which fro AUst standards is ok to me... all in room but end up ML asked for extra tip to take off so nego add another $25 - and advertised pic is 60% of what ML wtf

Sheenymilano
01-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Yeah I went ; 278 is apparently the cheaper version so I lucky got one lineup at Ginza main shop and other then fake tits ; the quality of girls is really SYT plus service is top notch service .... and it’s legal shop.
compared to getting chop at massage parlour where they can ask u for up to $70-100 in addition for Hj and autoroaming plus $100 at counter which lady say full nude massage and then when come in don’t strip nude ... Ginza is worth every penny.

Just off a Sydney trip and went to both Ginza and their sister shop 278.

Ginza doesn't have a lineup and their fav girls usually booked up.

278 gave me a lineup (one by one) and I chose.

You can google their website and all the charges listed there :cool:

Sheenymilano
01-09-2018, 03:35 PM
The MP I went along George street is carrot chop shop. Website girls look syt but when met older by 10 years. massage so so but overall
Experience feel kanna con. Want more details PM me. SBF Bros.. looking forward to some help n advice on above.. tia!!

Libero
01-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Yeah, Sydney is good and legal.

I liked the 278 rooms though, newer and fancier.

Yeah I went ; 278 is apparently the cheaper version so I lucky got one lineup at Ginza main shop and other then fake tits ; the quality of girls is really SYT plus service is top notch service .... and it’s legal shop.
compared to getting chop at massage parlour where they can ask u for up to $70-100 in addition for Hj and autoroaming plus $100 at counter which lady say full nude massage and then when come in don’t strip nude ... Ginza is worth every penny.

Sheenymilano
01-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Hi all
I have quite a few FR to share for ML. Realised that not many Bros here have FR for down under perhaps due to too exPensive. So I guess if we share perhaps we can get the best bang for every $ no pun intended.
I’ll start with mine

Place : Sydney CBD
LocTion: Massage parlour walk up second level
I think it’s $70 for an hour which is standard * Note do not get con by paying $130 for an hour at counter if offered nude massage
Choose your girl I got M**y
Looks : Milf bit meaty side not ugly but not syt looks 6/10
Gfe 6/10 can talk but quite practical
Breast : D -F bit saggy
Damage $50-70 HJ take off TOP.
Good for a late night or last min desperate release
Any Bros adventurous can try other girls and FR too.

Cheong happy!

Sheenymilano
03-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Dammit moderator moved me. Get a life mates Hi all
I have quite a few FR to share for ML. Realised that not many Bros here have FR for down under perhaps due to too exPensive. So I guess if we share perhaps we can get the best bang for every $ no pun intended.
I’ll start with mine

Place : Sydney CBD
LocTion: Massage parlour walk up second level
I think it’s $70 for an hour which is standard * Note do not get con by paying $130 for an hour at counter if offered nude massage
Choose your girl I got M**y
Looks : Milf bit meaty side not ugly but not syt looks 6/10
Gfe 6/10 can talk but quite practical
Breast : D -F bit saggy
Damage $50-70 HJ take off TOP.
Good for a late night or last min desperate release
Any Bros adventurous can try other girls and FR too.

Cheong happy!

Sheenymilano
03-09-2018, 01:54 AM
Y don’t u try and then post FR. I did . Don’t shy .... SBF Bros.. looking forward to some help n advice on above.. tia!!

horny4life
07-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Will be going sydney in November. anybody knows of a good place for massage around sydney hotel CBD?

Miumiula
10-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Any bros here in Sydney from the 12th to the 16th want to head out for drinks and some action?

Thanks

Moyesasohai
12-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Dear all, I am heading to Sydney to work. Will be in Sydney for a while (more than 2yrs). I would like to meet up with bros in Sydney, like a social meeting, just to familiarise ourself so that we can cheong together. By the way, I will be there on 8/10/18.

hayashi72
28-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Visited the legendary Ginza during a recent trip. It was awesome. Had Sally, 20 yo SYT for an hour. Costed me $275 (cos I used credit card for payment, extra 10 % charges) . Though not cheap, but hardly can get such price for a Jap SYT in Singapore.

In that hour, lots of foreplay with Sally. Big boobs (F cup). Extremely sensitive nipples. Every lick I gave to her on her nipples, her body jerked.

Very service oriented. Worth every dollars.

Lemma
29-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Anyone here has a knowledge in Canberra Australia? There is no thread about that area here in sbf so I'm not sure if this thread is the right place to ask?

UnderTheBed
01-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Anyone knows of any webs can search for PRC girls working in Sydney?

pocketrocket
03-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Name of Girl: Cherry
Look: A little glam kinda, decent looking
Body: Slim and skin is smooth
Boobies: 32b, not much of a squeeze
Cost: AUD 190 for 1hr
Score: 6/10

Verdict: Chosen her coz she was the "best" glam looking girl in the line with her sexy tiny little dress. It almost ride up her arse when she turned around, making her appeared to be damn sexy and you just wanna grab her and f#@k her there and then.

The massage was decent and the pressure was hard enough for me. I enjoyed it.

However when came to her CBJ, it was very ordinary and not much emotion and variations.

Furthermore, she kept pushing my hands off when I tried to squeeze her breast, touch her neck or body which is a total turnoff. She then finished with the quick HJ and walked away for her shower.

This is definitely a no-go in my books.

pocketrocket
03-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Anyone knows of any webs can search for PRC girls working in Sydney?

Just sent you a link...Love to hear the After Report from you soon mate ;)

Enjoy :D

sami_samy
09-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Moved to Sydney and looking for some web links or sites similar to this forum. Any bros kind to share. Looking for prc or Korean

Shadowsfury
10-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Forum - punterplanet

Suggestion - Ginza Club. Not cheap but OMG amazing girls work there. Always leave with big smile on face

sami_samy
10-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Thank you.. will explore. Sites look decent but may be expensive options:D

Madx
12-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Hi dude.

For ginza
1 hour one shot or unlimted?

Shadowsfury
13-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Ginza is time based - if you can come again just let the girl know. Most I can seem to do in 45-60mins is twice.

I really do love Ginza. Ask the owner for recommendations they've always been spot on.

Always had bbbj there, sometimes rimming (depends on girl), and almost always DFK

riorxz
17-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Hi bro. I'm in sydney now. Can pm me the place. Feels like chionging tonite.

Hellotherehere
31-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Any recommended outcall?

sadmanneedsex
10-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Visited the legendary Ginza during a recent trip. It was awesome. Had Sally, 20 yo SYT for an hour. Costed me $275 (cos I used credit card for payment, extra 10 % charges) . Though not cheap, but hardly can get such price for a Jap SYT in Singapore.

In that hour, lots of foreplay with Sally. Big boobs (F cup). Extremely sensitive nipples. Every lick I gave to her on her nipples, her body jerked.

Very service oriented. Worth every dollars.

1 hour means can go for 2 times?

Hellotherehere
10-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Ginza is fj or just massage/hj/bj?

MaoSanWang
08-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Anyone with review on Tiffany Girls at Surry Hills? :)

pocketrocket
09-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Name of Girl: Tina
Look: You can tell she is a bit in the middle aged, decent looking for her age
Body: A little meat but not fat and skin is smooth
Boobies: 33b+, nice to squeeze
Cost: AUD 190 for 1hr
Score: 8/10

Verdict: Chosen her coz she was got the best boobies among the girls in the line. I am always a boobies guy.

You can tell she is an experienced WL from the moment she started washing you up in the shower. She used her lovely assets to lathered you up and "encouraged" you to play with them.

Can't really communicate as her English was as bad as my Korean.

The massage was good and professional though. Good strength and pressure unlike those soft piano type which I really hate!

I enjoyed it heaps and the CBJ too. She rode on me while giving me the HJ and again led my hands to squeeze on those lovely assets to reach my climax.

Overall I had a good time although I did preferred a young girl.

hitcher
22-03-2019, 12:06 AM
Moving to Sydney and sad already. Seems there are no bars like the pinay girls back home and chicken houses. Sex seems more expensive than SG.

hayashi72
27-03-2019, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=Shadowsfury;18120397]Forum - punterplanet

Deleted

UnderTheBed
08-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Heard that there are OKTs that have PRC FLs in apartments. Anyone have such lobang to shared?

Heard from one of the FLs here. But she doesn’t seem to be able to share just that she has friends over there.

hardrod69
14-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Heading to Sydney next week for a couple of days. Any bros here have lobang to bang an Aussie chick?

Thanks!

buitahan
14-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Heading to Sydney next week for a couple of days. Any bros here have lobang to bang an Aussie chick?

Thanks!

Difficult bro... suggest you go clubbing either in Chinatown or Darlinghurst. Better to go with a friend

Hurricane88
15-09-2019, 10:46 AM
@buitahah

mod removed 2 of your posts for infringement of sponsorship...:)

hardrod69
15-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Difficult bro... suggest you go clubbing either in Chinatown or Darlinghurst. Better to go with a friend

Thanks Bro. Think I will give it a miss then and wait till I come back to unload my soldiers!

buitahan
15-09-2019, 06:17 PM
@buitahah

mod removed 2 of your posts for infringement of sponsorship...:)

LOL, up to them to remove... anyway I just shared with your.

Satos43
30-09-2019, 03:19 AM

Thanks!

If you have the money, can get an Aussie escort lor.

400-600 an hour roughly but well worth the price unlike dome L escorts who charge the same but give so-so service.

forgetful
28-10-2019, 04:59 PM
any Bros can advise the difference between Ginza Club and Ginza Empire (fomer 278).

I do know they are essentially the same establishment, but i heard the system is different? ie, you get a lineup at Ginza Empire (278) but not at Ginza Club, is this true?

What about price and services provided?

Libero
03-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Correct the last time I went, it was still 278. Empire has lineup and Club doesn't. Give them a try, babes are pretty good there :cool:

any Bros can advise the difference between Ginza Club and Ginza Empire (fomer 278).

I do know they are essentially the same establishment, but i heard the system is different? ie, you get a lineup at Ginza Empire (278) but not at Ginza Club, is this true?

forgetful
04-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Correct the last time I went, it was still 278. Empire has lineup and Club doesn't. Give them a try, babes are pretty good there :cool:

thanks bro for the info!
upped your points!

cheongah123
13-11-2019, 08:57 PM

Ive tried the koreans at 278, napshot service. even 30 mins service i had good AR, FS, shower together, wa everything is just perfect. well spent money with hot chick and good service. Compared to sg... heaven vs hell.

fcukster
18-11-2019, 10:15 PM
my first post in a long time.

t6vl
13-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Tried two escorts. Wives only at St. Peter’s and 429city at Pitt street. Wives only have more Aussie ladies. Most average looks. 429A Pitt street all asians mostly prc. Service both average. Find the one I had at 429A less cold.

babavegitto
14-12-2019, 11:34 AM
My first ML exp in Sydney after being here for little over 8 months.

On reading the forum I thought the ML scene is a bit exp and thought ill just save up to do it in Sg or BKK. But last weekend was feeling bored and was having a stroll in the eastern suburb after brunch and saw this asian spa advertising for 45$ an hour. I thought I will give it a try. This is mostly Chinese ML place. I acted like its my first time ever massage..hehe..maybe that's why or not, the massage was really good, esp on my back.
after turn, directly asked me if I want special and she quoted 50$ and removed all her clothes, including underwear and allowed full AR. however no lip kiss..but thought its not a bad deal for 95$ total with a decent back massage..

although I still like the ML hunting scene in sg better..somehow its more exciting than here..

dachy
14-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Sydney's RnT is one of the most interesting scene ever

As they are filled with uni girls from all around the world (china, th, sg, my, id, viet) who don't want to fully get into the prostitution scene.

Do people still frequent 227 Broadway? Used to be one of the best ML places, with mamasan who truly cares about the girls and quality

And I see that Ginza is still the reigning king for FJ :)

LeowLeow
19-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Ginza really is a class of its own... I bet nothing in Sg in comparable

Zongzong
20-12-2019, 04:04 AM
Ginza is japan standard.

Otherwise five star is also worth a try for bros who want their fix of Malaysian Chinese girls at good prices (150-200 A$). Girl quality is pretty GND but not model - similar level to the 300-400S$ in Singapore in local FL forum

foobin
26-12-2019, 03:44 AM
Sydney's RnT is one of the most interesting scene ever

As they are filled with uni girls from all around the world (china, th, sg, my, id, viet) who don't want to fully get into the prostitution scene.

Do people still frequent 227 Broadway? Used to be one of the best ML places, with mamasan who truly cares about the girls and quality

And I see that Ginza is still the reigning king for FJ :)

Most are international students, wanting to make some cash (Or come to work using a student visa)

227 Broadway still keeps its quality high, I have spent a small fortune in that place.

There is another place that has really good quality asian girls located at 5 Gerald street, Marrickville. $100/30 mins

forgetful
26-01-2020, 11:35 PM
now that ginza is closed till the 2nd of feb, is there any recommendation similar to ginza that will be open? Prefer ones that allow a line-up. TIA!

dachy
27-01-2020, 07:58 PM
now that ginza is closed till the 2nd of feb, is there any recommendation similar to ginza that will be open? Prefer ones that allow a line-up. TIA!

Go to 5 Star City in Woolloomooloo, should be a 10 mins bus ride from QVB, hopefully they're open.

Libero
28-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Have to be patient for Ginza then. CNY probably all closed for a while.

junmin95
08-02-2020, 01:24 AM
anyone has experience with the babylon spa at paddy market?

yoooo
24-05-2021, 06:26 PM
278 club is pretty good - Rebecca is def the best there. For caucasians, a touch more class or liaisons - cant go wrong. For massage, mac central, 227 broadway or Sydney Baby Massage.

Sleepyaf
24-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Any updates for sydney?

robertonavarrox
03-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Any updates for sydney?

Was there last week for short biz trip. Not a lot of time to spare so I called my old contact and bonked at her place. Social scene is back up so I imagine sex scene soon will follow.

R

siaokia333
24-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Hardly find lobang here

pinklingerie
24-05-2022, 01:34 PM
It's been awhile since last travelled to Sydney. Booked in the hotel which was a convenient tram stop.

Previously a recommendation to try MOC which stands for MyOutCall and saw a listing for a Japanese 20yo.

Her name was Hana. So texted the line info given for outcall to room.

Booking was swift and responses were really prompt. They were very receptive to different requests as well, paying attention to hygiene levels, colour of lingerie sets, student costumes.. etc

Came a true Japanese at the door. Really small and petite. Love the experience. Very shy but managed to break the ice later.

Kept going for Hana every other days until my departure back. Pockets burnt but left a happy lad.

Apologies, Not really a good FR writer but wanting to share this if you're in Sydney and wanting top quality ones,and not paying to get disappointed.

ahfan
25-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Paid a visit to Ginza last night without booking. Reception recommended K+J mix Miu for her great service. She has good figure and big boobs. Usual shower, hugs & kisses but her rimming & sucking was something else. Stopped her before offloading. Painted her trimmed pussy, went doggy and finished missionary. Great service!

Went to Sakura last week. Place was not as clean & neat as Ginza and Chinese mama-san rushed everything. Quality of girls not as good as Ginza. Had a Chinese girl and nothing special

Ginza is the better choice!

freebiez
11-08-2022, 01:28 AM
going Canberra soon, any places to go while I am there?

Hurricane88
22-08-2022, 11:18 AM
hornie

your post removed becos external link not allowed in sbf...:)

hornie
24-08-2022, 10:29 AM
hornie

your post removed becos external link not allowed in sbf...:)

I see. Tks for letting me know

Pipolaki
31-08-2022, 11:15 PM
278 club is pretty good - Rebecca is def the best there. For caucasians, a touch more class or liaisons - cant go wrong. For massage, mac central, 227 broadway or Sydney Baby Massage.

Where is that baby massage place ? Is it on Pitt street too ?

sammyliao
08-09-2022, 06:30 PM
any recommendation near Park Royal in Sydney?

crazynod
10-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Hi all, going there for work soon, wanna find out if Ginza still open and it’s the one in surry hills?

Pipolaki
10-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Hi all, going there for work soon, wanna find out if Ginza still open and it’s the one in surry hills?

Both Ginza are active and provide great services. Roaster is posted everyday on their website. :D

Libero
10-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Glad that Ginza is back at its best. Can't wait to visit again next year :D

crazynod
13-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Both Ginza are active and provide great services. Roaster is posted everyday on their website. :D

thanks bro, upz you in rtn

JWSG53X
20-09-2022, 11:01 PM
If you are in Sydney, stay away from Escort&Babes. 99% scams...
Go for Sakura @ 7starau, 9SModel, myoutcall... more expensive at ~450 but you get quality girls... several girls are studying in Australia and they move around Sydney, Melbourne, etc.
Booked one China girl incall in Melbourne through 7star/Sakura and happy with quality.

Myoutcall quality is slightly lower, but still above average. Booked a Jap girl with them in Sydney. Felt like those Thai girl plastic surgery to Jap girl image, but still quality service.

9SModel has access to JAV stars like yui hatano. Didn't book as outta my league. Might book one of their girls in Brisbane.

caveman07
21-09-2022, 04:28 PM

Bro, I'm in Sydney on Friday. Would like to try out Ginza. May I know if I need to pre-book the girls or I can just walk in & select? The girls' stats in the website like too good to be true.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Pipolaki
21-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Bro, I'm in Sydney on Friday. Would like to try out Ginza. May I know if I need to pre-book the girls or I can just walk in & select? The girls' stats in the website like too good to be true.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Haha, as Ayuri (JP) said, with boobs, always 2 size up :D

Ginza has no line up, Ginza Club has. At Ginza you select on the website, the guy at the counter will tell you who's free, or soon to be free.

They also have WeChat... search for sydney479 and ginzac310

caveman07
21-09-2022, 07:00 PM
Haha, as Ayuri (JP) said, with boobs, always 2 size up :D

Ginza has no line up, Ginza Club has. At Ginza you select on the website, the guy at the counter will tell you who's free, or soon to be free.

They also have WeChat... search for sydney479 and ginzac310

Thank you very much, bro! I'll go try. Any further advice/tips you would give? :D

Pipolaki
21-09-2022, 11:37 PM
Thank you very much, bro! I'll go try. Any further advice/tips you would give? :D

Get some Vitamin$ :D

crazynod
01-10-2022, 10:04 AM
sorry noob question but i see that they list the girls rate and room rates separately. Does it mean we pay both if a particular establishment doesn't state that the room rate is included in the girl rate?

hope some bros can share the standard practise there.

King
12-10-2022, 02:14 PM
read that Masstige8 is closed.. anyone got reco for korean gals in sydney?

countryman
29-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Surprised that Penthouse Pitt Street is not being mentioned here @all! Supposedly a 6stars establishment as claimed n not too pricey..:D

Pipolaki
31-10-2022, 05:29 PM
Surprised that Penthouse Pitt Street is not being mentioned here @all! Supposedly a 6stars establishment as claimed n not too pricey..:D

Hmm, never heard about it... What's the location ?

countryman
01-11-2022, 02:21 AM
Hmm, never heard about it... What's the location ?

It's just a 1min walk from Hilton hotel.. Google it, u can easily find it.

caveman07
01-11-2022, 05:08 PM

Bro, thanks for mentioning this place. Saw the website, only girls name. Can I ask the girls there are mainly from where?

countryman
01-11-2022, 06:33 PM
Bro, thanks for mentioning this place. Saw the website, only girls name. Can I ask the girls there are mainly from where?

Worldwide, all colours in different shapes n sizes..

crazynod
01-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Worldwide, all colours in different shapes n sizes..

is it fish tank style?

countryman
01-11-2022, 09:00 PM
is it fish tank style?

No, it's free n easy. Just like a bar people mingling around. Drinks are foc..

Pipolaki
02-11-2022, 09:15 PM
It's just a 1min walk from Hilton hotel.. Google it, u can easily find it.

Damn ! It's not like I stayed there twice :eek:

crazynod
07-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Most are international students, wanting to make some cash (Or come to work using a student visa)

227 Broadway still keeps its quality high, I have spent a small fortune in that place.

There is another place that has really good quality asian girls located at 5 Gerald street, Marrickville. $100/30 mins

Is Marrickville a fj place also?

Enzo1
07-11-2022, 10:50 PM

I've been to Merrickville twice. Highly recommended.

King
25-11-2022, 09:59 PM

Went there pre covid and the quality of girls suck! Is it better now?

King
25-11-2022, 10:02 PM
anyone have reco for white girls brothel or escorts?

King
25-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Ginza is japan standard.

Otherwise five star is also worth a try for bros who want their fix of Malaysian Chinese girls at good prices (150-200 A$). Girl quality is pretty GND but not model - similar level to the 300-400S$ in Singapore in local FL forum

Anyone knows if five star is still around?

caveman07
29-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Went there pre covid and the quality of girls suck! Is it better now?

Went there on 25 Nov. The quality sucks and I got out immediately...

lalaliang
05-12-2022, 10:48 PM
Hii guys any recommend at melb?
Do they do outcalls if yes how much cause im not quite familiar here

kentboy78
02-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Thanks to all bros feedback on Ginza Club.
Going to Sydney in a few weeks and look forward to trying out Ginza Club.
Anybody tried before Kyoto206 (commonwealth st)?

justwanadoit
02-01-2023, 11:08 PM
Pls recommend place for pounding the white girls, need to vent frustration

contingent
06-01-2023, 12:32 AM

Just tried 9SModel in Sydney. There’s a white girl in the roster but can’t rmb her name. Massive DD boobs and 21 years old. Nice apartment.

Can cum as many times as you want within 1 hour plus shower together

universale
01-02-2023, 05:49 AM

I'm a long time Sydney-sider.

Best in Sydney would be 'a touch more class' in surry hills. Sister store 'Liaisons' in Edgecliffe is good too.

Lots of girls on everyday, ranging in their 20's and 30's.

I've had some of my best white girl experiences there.

universale
01-02-2023, 05:54 AM

I'm a regular at the Marrickville shop. All girls FJ with different extras. Search n5m and you'll can see the roster and what they offer.

universale
01-02-2023, 06:00 AM
Thanks to all bros feedback on Ginza Club.
Going to Sydney in a few weeks and look forward to trying out Ginza Club.
Anybody tried before Kyoto206 (commonwealth st)?

I've been several times. One thing to note with this shop is they're the king of photo shop. So imagine girl on website is often -2 in terms of looks lol.

Even still, they have some pretty girls there. Just need to who to look for.

Nomad1255
15-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Does anyone have any recommendation for nuru massage in sydney? Preferably near surry hills area!

ChrisdoesSG
14-04-2023, 10:04 PM
Visited Ginza for the first time. They had Japanese girls available so I was all over that. Linko is curvy, white skin, cute face and very Japanese looking. I like girls with a bit of curve so she was my type. Very limited English but I speak Japanese so no issues with communication.

45min course - Quick shower together just cleaning my little bro it is was down to business starting with DFK then BBBJ. GFE BbbJ looking you in the eyes while she bobs her head up and down.

I went for painting and she lets my finger her juicy bits. Fully shaved, no smell, big soft lips that you can really suck on and lap up. Must try!

Finished the session with cowboy and she rode me hard till I came. Showered together then had a nice chat with remaining time.

Linko has good service, cute Japanese voice and reminds me of my days in Japan.

Will RTF if I stay longer in Sydney

Raymond28
20-04-2023, 04:44 AM
V Layla - No5 Marrickville
Wanted to try some Vietnamese and seems a smorgasbord on offer at n5m these days. Had some rare inside mail from another WL that her photos were legit so one less uncertainty covered.

Waited for her in the room she came in with a lovely smile and tight black dress. Of the half dozen V girls I've seen she would be my pick looks wise, sharp features. Body petite, nice b cups, slim with very fair skin. Only downer for me some questionable tattoos, overdone for mine.

Not much shower action, quite talkative and funny with good English. BJ was pretty good for a newbie, some spit and hand action. Not 100% sure but in hindsight she may have tried to finish me there, no issue for me I wasn't even close. Dom on then on top for some CG, I could tell she was a bit cautious so switched to Mish quickly. Came in her pretty easily, could only get 1/2 to 3/4 in but tightest pussy I can remember in a long time. Hugs and kisses as I exploded.

She's definitely not conditioned yet to take alot of cock. if gentle sex with a Vietnam beauty is your thing then I'd highly recommend. If you are the type that is into vigorous sex and/or packing some size probably a pass

Raymond28
20-04-2023, 05:28 AM
V Layla - ease my worried mind
Wanted to try some Vietnamese and seems a smorgasbord on offer at n5m these days. Had some rare inside mail from another WL that her photos were legit so one less uncertainty covered.

Waited for her in the room she came in with a lovely smile and tight black dress. Of the half dozen V girls I've seen she would be my pick looks wise, sharp features. Body petite, nice b cups, slim with very fair skin. Only downer for me some questionable tattoos, overdone for mine.

Not much shower action, quite talkative and funny with good English. BJ was pretty good for a newbie, some spit and hand action. Not 100% sure but in hindsight she may have tried to finish me there, no issue for me I wasn't even close. Dom on then on top for some CG, I could tell she was a bit cautious so switched to Mish quickly. Came in her pretty easily, could only get 1/2 to 3/4 in but tightest pussy I can remember in a long time. Hugs and kisses as I exploded.

She's definitely not conditioned yet to take alot of cock. if gentle sex with a Vietnam beauty is your thing then I'd highly recommend. If you are the type that is into vigorous sex and/or packing some size probably a pass

Hurricane88
20-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Raymond28

do you have to be so keen to share with us your forum...you posted 2 times here and once in a point exchange thread...:)

You are newbie and under moderation...need to wait for admin to release post...:)

Jjcoolidge
06-05-2023, 09:12 PM
I'm a long time Sydney-sider.

Best in Sydney would be 'a touch more class' in surry hills. Sister store 'Liaisons' in Edgecliffe is good too.

Lots of girls on everyday, ranging in their 20's and 30's.

I've had some of my best white girl experiences there.

Thanks bro Universale!

Visited this as my first foray into the Sydney scene. Located within a townhouse a short walk from Central Station, A Touch More Class is a premium setup with tastefully erotic decor.

Upon being buzzed in at the door, was asked by the receptionist if I had a booking, which I did not. Apparently prior booking is essential for some ladies due to their popularity. As a walk-in customer, there was still a good variety of ladies available. Prices vary by duration, not by lady. You have a choice of meeting the ladies at the bar, which is kinda open, or in a private room. I chose the latter, which on hindsight is better imo, as the ladies will introduce themselves individually and explain their dos and don'ts. More importantly, it is the chance to gauge the vibe the lady has with you. Of several ladies introduced, all were ang moh, well spoken and of various ethnicities and body shapes. There's something for everybody here. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, aussie, italian, polish, brazilian etc. They have a roster showing which lady is available on a particular day.

{non sponsor url not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}

Chose Morgan, a tall, svelte italian brunette psychology student from Milan with a pair of perky natural double Ds. Paid at the reception, and strangely, the receptionist handed over a portion of the fee in a bill folder for me to present to the lady in person. I assume it has to do with some legal technicality.

Morgan lead us to our room which was surprisingly spacious, had 2 queen sized beds (for group bookings, she memtioned), a spa hot tub with a separate shower area. Both beds were in separate areas and had wall-to-wall and ceiling mirrors. Everything was very clean and well maintained.

Before proceding further, it is standard for the lady to conduct a health examination, which we made into a huge joke. Broke the ice immediately. Showered alone, which I was prepared for, having read prior that this was standard for the ang moh establishments here.
Morgan is a real conversationalist and we hit it off straight away. The whole encounter was very sensual with DFK throughout. Over the years, I've learnt that the way a lady kisses is directly related to how she will perform in bed. Morgan was superb. She loves nipple stimulation and I gladly obliged. Super reactive nips on her DDs, my fav type. Painted her smooth pussy until dripping wet. I guess she came in my mouth as i tasted her gush and felt her convulsions. Simply love gals who can let go and enjoy themselves. FJ was equally sensual, no rush with maximum skin and lips contact. Overall Morgan is one of my top experiences ever. Great GFE throughout, in an intellectual, sexy and sensuous package.

A Touch More Class is certainly a premium joint with an impressive selection of ladies. Highly recommended.

xiasangju
25-05-2023, 10:22 PM
just visited ATMC and had Jade. quite pretty with nice body, but in summary caucasian service cant bean asian's. been there and done that for me.

Libero
26-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Looks like Sydney is back to full force action, can't wait to visit again :D

Max05
27-05-2023, 03:50 PM
I was in Sydney a few months ago. I was on business there.

Max05
27-05-2023, 03:52 PM
But that's not what I expected at all. With the help of my Sydney friends,I met three Asian girls there.

Max05
27-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Their service are quite wonderful!BBBJ is amazing!Too excited to know how to describe it! Oh, I almost forgot the girls'names. But I remembered one.She is the sexiest of all.

Max05
27-05-2023, 03:57 PM
https://australianescorts.au/img/20230527/1685161257a614a4bb30c20591.jpg

her body looks like this

roger2point0
06-06-2023, 12:58 PM
I was most recently in Sydney and visited Liaisons in Edgecliff - high quality of ladies and I opted for an Italian lady who was superb.

In my opinion Liaisons and ATMC are clearly better than The Penthouse (Sydney CBD).

Jjcoolidge
04-08-2023, 03:08 PM
just visited ATMC and had Jade. quite pretty with nice body, but in summary caucasian service cant bean asian's. been there and done that for me.

As with all experiences here, ymmv. I may be the lucky one to hit a gem first time, but i also believe the opportunity to meet and chat with the gals F2F is a good indicator of your potential chemistry. I find Caucasian gals tend to respond to a guy who can communicate well. Find one that responds to you and chances are, your experience will be great. Thanks for sharing and keep an open mind!

xiasangju
06-08-2023, 10:06 AM
heading back again in Aug - gonna try out the AMPs and spas this time!

xiasangju
02-09-2023, 06:10 PM
2x FRs from recent Sydney trip, visited CBD Style at 260 Pitt Street (more discreet as you have to take a lift up in an office building) as it was near my hotel, both times were 45mins. Even though this place charges a higher price than others in the area (AUD160 for 45mins), after some research I was skeptical as to whether the ladies were authentic Japanese (could have been Chinese) for the cheaper places.

Visit 1: Asked for recommendation via WeChat on my first visit and chose Riko. I must say their shop uniform was superb, like those robes you get in hotel rooms but sexy, lacy lingerie underneath, and everything off eventually during the session. Great first time with a Jap lady, smashing body (slightly more voluptous) with spectable) she spoke decent english and we managed to have a conversation going. Riko was here on a student visa (early 20s at most) studying English to pursue her dreams of being a flight attendant. Massage was non-existent and I told her to speed up to the real action. Nuru B2B was superb, and she was extremely accommodating in whatever I wanted including BBBJ and ending with a CIM. Overall, superb japanese style service all the way round, and parted ways by saying hope to see her on an SQ flight!

Visit 2: a bit overconfident from the better than expected experience from the first visit, chose Anna this time round without any recommendation. The difference was between heaven and hell - mechanical, robotic, CBJ only etc, all the red flags. Nuff said. Waste of 45mins and AUD160 but luckily the previous visit averaged things out.

Joe Maya
05-09-2023, 10:04 PM
Went to 429...decide to try angmo girl but the face they show attitude end up take Vietnamese girl..

Name Sonia, perfect 10/10 service, looks 9/10 very chio, body 9/10 big boobs,smooth skin.
Total damage ; 220 AUD + 25 tip

jjfirlin
21-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Went to CBD Style as well. In their bigger location on 360 Pitt Street.
The backdoor is beside Shark Hotel.

45 minutes for $180 AUD. Asked to see lineup and girls walked in 1 by 1 introducing themselves. Chose Anna, a young Japanese gal.

She seems new to the gig. Was quite shy when she walked in. Showered alone and laid down waiting for her to shower.
Massage started off mechanical but made small talk (where she was from, how long has she been in Australia). Felt her hands were cold and rubbed her arms.

Things then warmed up and moved to Nuru and BBBJ. Asked her if any extras and we did FS for an additional $100. You can tell she's quite inexperienced as her movements were slow and she was trying not to move too fast and moan.
Then took control in doggy over the bed, and finished in missionary. We were quite friendly by then. She soaped and showered me and gave me a hug goodbye.

Overall positive experience and like many other said on the forum - a little rapport goes a long way. YMMV

giveittome
26-09-2023, 03:43 PM
visit kyoto 206

was greeted in chinese by the "pimp" and got to choose from around 8 ladies

had a 60min with a japanese, shayumi, was told i can have multiple shots if i can, but in the end only did 2.

was told 22 years old, clean shaven, meaty and sensitive nipples

total damage 330 AUD

location abit ulu but not hard to find with google map

room was clean.

https://citybrothel.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Shayumi-Jp-02.jpeg

shagtownboi69
28-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Here are recommendations from me (Sydney local) if you want Asian girls:

Top shops are:
1. Ginza Club and Ginza Empire in Surry Hills. Price is about 300-350/hr. Ginza Empire has lineup and Ginza Club is reservation only. Basically look wise it caters towards Asians and most of the lineup is Chinese Koreans Japanese, with a bit of Thai and Viet. A lot of them do CIM and rimming. Sometimes you get the odd JAV actress fly in from Japan on the roster.
2. Number 5 Marrickville: Quite a decent range around the same price. You can go to their website and check out the prices and photos
3. Nightshade - 42 Buffalo in Gladesville: Sister shop to 5 Marrickville. Check website for photos and roster.

Would not recommend other shops as they are hit and miss. Local asian guys and also some anglos love these three shops the most.

There are 100 brothels in Sydney so if you have any questions feel free to ask as I have been to them all (well 90%)lol

Neverlookback
08-10-2023, 12:02 AM
visit kyoto 206

had a 60min with a japanese, shayumi, was told i can have multiple shots if i can, but in the end only did 2.

was told 22 years old, clean shaven, meaty and sensitive nipples

total damage 330 AUD

location abit ulu but not hard to find with google map

room was clean and was greeted in chinese.

https://citybrothel.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Shayumi-Jp-02.jpeg

Japanese. Or chinese living in japan

giveittome
10-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Japanese. Or chinese living in japan

for the entire duration, never heard a single Chinese word and she will randomly talk in Japanese.

kalamingo
12-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Here are recommendations from me (Sydney local) if you want Asian girls:

Top shops are:
1. Ginza Club and Ginza Empire in Surry Hills. Price is about 300-350/hr. Ginza Empire has lineup and Ginza Club is reservation only. Basically look wise it caters towards Asians and most of the lineup is Chinese Koreans Japanese, with a bit of Thai and Viet. A lot of them do CIM and rimming. Sometimes you get the odd JAV actress fly in from Japan on the roster.
2. Number 5 Marrickville: Quite a decent range around the same price. You can go to their website and check out the prices and photos
3. Nightshade - 42 Buffalo in Gladesville: Sister shop to 5 Marrickville. Check website for photos and roster.

Would not recommend other shops as they are hit and miss. Local asian guys and also some anglos love these three shops the most.

There are 100 brothels in Sydney so if you have any questions feel free to ask as I have been to them all (well 90%)lol

Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason

nickstokes
15-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask where you would recommend for white girls and are they generally okay with Asians? Feel intimidated sometimes for places that only have white girls for some reason

Went to two “Angmo” places earlier this year;

Great experiences in both, they were really friendly to me (Chinese) and super smooth service.
A bit different style though at each establishment (both walking distance to each other, actually the area got a number of brothels u can check out)

First stop.
Tiffany’s girls
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
- very atas looking establishment, like “royal” style room lol. Plush sofas, gold trimmings, velvet. You’re brought into this grand room by a “manager”, and then girls come in one by one and introduce themselves to you, at the end the manager asks you who you fancy and discuss from there. If you don’t like you can just walk away.
About 7 girls showed up in my room on a Saturday night (maybe rest busy)
About 2 older Australians (late 30s/40s?) and rest travelling Europeans (Italian, Eastern European, one English) but quality that night maybe good ones were taken, I wasn’t impressed.

A touch more class
{external non sponsor url not allowed in sbf}
This one a bit more intense. You have to pay upfront first, decide on time and pay the fee; suddenly 30 women or so pop up like zombie apocalypse lol. Damn intimidating, like they crowd around you that kind in this bar atmosphere.
But I felt women here more CHIO and more varied types To choose from; got black, Angmo from Europe, Australia, mixed Asian, maybe got one Latina. I ended up with a mixed New Zealand girl (think white mum, black dad) looked like Zoey kravitz ♥️. You gotta have balls if you’re here cos it can be intimidating and you gotta make your mind quick just by glancing cos these girls busy. It reminds me a bit like those hcm spas but with less smiley girls lol

Ultimately depending on what you want, if you have confidence go for touch of class if you are an introvert go for Tiffany’s.

Neverlookback
15-10-2023, 12:09 PM
for the entire duration, never heard a single Chinese word and she will randomly talk in Japanese.

Ok...good...
Quite a few times in AU and in UK had pimps or managers try pass chinese as japanese....many guys who not been in asian countries stupid n buy it LOL

kenzy
21-10-2023, 02:06 PM
2x FRs from recent Sydney trip, visited CBD Style at 260 Pitt Street (more discreet as you have to take a lift up in an office building) as it was near my hotel, both times were 45mins. Even though this place charges a higher price than others in the area (AUD160 for 45mins), after some research I was skeptical as to whether the ladies were authentic Japanese (could have been Chinese) for the cheaper places.

Visit 1: Asked for recommendation via WeChat on my first visit and chose Riko. I must say their shop uniform was superb, like those robes you get in hotel rooms but sexy, lacy lingerie underneath, and everything off eventually during the session. Great first time with a Jap lady, smashing body (slightly more voluptous) with spectable) she spoke decent english and we managed to have a conversation going. Riko was here on a student visa (early 20s at most) studying English to pursue her dreams of being a flight attendant. Massage was non-existent and I told her to speed up to the real action. Nuru B2B was superb, and she was extremely accommodating in whatever I wanted including BBBJ and ending with a CIM. Overall, superb japanese style service all the way round, and parted ways by saying hope to see her on an SQ flight!

Visit 2: a bit overconfident from the better than expected experience from the first visit, chose Anna this time round without any recommendation. The difference was between heaven and hell - mechanical, robotic, CBJ only etc, all the red flags. Nuff said. Waste of 45mins and AUD160 but luckily the previous visit averaged things out.

Thanks to this sharing. Visited CBD styles by adding them on wechat to make an appt. Simply asked for Riko since you said so. Couldn't ask for more. 45min of good contact with Riko, we joked and chat a fair bit. Very helpful to keep asking if everything is ok blah blah blah. AUD180 was well spent. Young, good skin, looks, devilish body.

She works 3 days a week it seems, call to avoid disappointment

emulatedbyj
04-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Visited CBD Styles as recommended.. Forgot the jap girl's name but was great service.

terrujin
16-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Visited CBD Styles, ask for Sohee great service not sure if she does extra.

Update : a touch more class is amazing (was hesitating at first but props to the person recommending it and giving a nice walkthru) the ladies are gorgeous had some difficulty deciding haha, but found a gorgeous lady that squirts 🔫 while climaxing. (Will fly back to Sydney just to meet her)

Fatso4u
28-11-2023, 01:16 PM
Thanks for all the bros here who contributed their recommendations and advice. Decided to try many of the locations stated in this thread and some not listed since i was in Sydney over 2 weeks.

To keep my FR short, i had the best sessions at Ginza Empire and Ginza Club for Asian ladies, and the best sessions at A Touch More Class (ATMC) for angmo ladies. CBD Style good if you want good nuru massage but need to top up for FJ.

To caveat, i did mostly walk ins, with the exception of Ginza Club as mentioned by another bro here. So i may not have seen the ang pais at the different joints. But generally the quality and quantity at other places not as good as the places i mentioned above.

Would also definitely recommend to book for ATMC as well if anyone looking to go. If don't know who to pick, just take those highly requested ladies and shouldn't go wrong. Stats and bio avail on website to see. Otherwise if walk in, you may not see someone you like if particular about looks or body shape.

I was told 60min at most places allow 2 shots, but seems like some places would be dependent on lady. Best to clarify with reception or lady before session starts.

wanabe_2006
03-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Will be visiting Sydney in Jan. Need some advise ...

Does the full service package paid at door include FJ? Or need to pay extra for FJ? Some bro suggest multiple shots so not sure of there is extra payment

Eg. CBD style 45mins $170 include FJ?

What does the $170 include?

FJ extra payment how much?

Any shop can view/choose and if don't like can leave?

PM me any gal recommendation/contacts ... thinking of trying some young blondes :D

outc4st
06-12-2023, 12:22 PM
Guys what's the difference between CBD Style and CBD Style 360 from Google? Which is the authentic one?

outc4st
06-12-2023, 12:55 PM

How discreet is the bar? So you'd just sit at the bar, order a drink and the ladies will drop by and see if you're interested? Is there any etiquette to reject? Otherwise, it might be rude to keep talking but have no intentions to take her to the room?

countryman
06-12-2023, 07:20 PM
How discreet is the bar? So you'd just sit at the bar, order a drink and the ladies will drop by and see if you're interested? Is there any etiquette to reject? Otherwise, it might be rude to keep talking but have no intentions to take her to the room?

This place not recommended. It's a dead place.

outc4st
07-12-2023, 07:19 AM
I guess things have changed, thanks bro. Was interested due to your post.

Anyway, I was told CBD style does not offer full service. Is this right?

Fatso4u
08-12-2023, 02:27 PM
I guess things have changed, thanks bro. Was interested due to your post.

Anyway, I was told CBD style does not offer full service. Is this right?

Price quoted on website does not include FJ. Need to negotiate privately with lady if want full service.

Got two joints at 276 and 360 Pitt St. Both are sister joints with more girls at 360. I usually end up at 360 cos more to choose from.

ownage_sex
09-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Price quoted on website does not include FJ. Need to negotiate privately with lady if want full service.

Got two joints at 276 and 360 Pitt St. Both are sister joints with more girls at 360. I usually end up at 360 cos more to choose from.

The rate they quote provide good massage since it didn’t include FJ?

Fatso4u
14-12-2023, 10:15 AM
The rate they quote provide good massage since it didn’t include FJ?

Not sure what is your definition of good massage, but these places provide Nuru/B2B/sensual massage, not your traditional thai massage.

Service standard may vary across ladies, but those I had provided good nuru/B2B massage.

s@ms@m
16-12-2023, 09:28 PM

So how much u usually negotiate for full service? I think that's the answer most wanted to know…

s@ms@m
16-12-2023, 09:56 PM
FR for Sydney. 16Dec23

Went Kyoto… reached there around 8pm… happened to see one angmo asking the ladies to parade.

Came 6girls Japs, Kimchi, PRCs but avg looking. The lady pimp kept recommending the Korean. I rejected coz had few bad experience with Korean service. Left the premises…

Walked towards Ginza Empire.
Waited in the room… 1st to be there in busy evening. Came more customers.
Parade 8-9 ladies. Standards better but still not satisfied. Damage there many opted for 180/30mins. One of the pimp was quite unfriendly. Few young PRC chaps asked counter any more to view. Yes… but 25mins later…
Sianz. Left the place… finally walked to Ginza.

At Ginza…
This time, no more parade… ask counter for recommendation. Staff friendlier (same boss as Ginza Empire) Pointed out a few Japanese girls on iPad.
Took one…

Name: Nagi
Height 169cm B cup. Very sweet face and cheerful.
Student. Speaks rather good English.
Service BBBJ - 7
Boobs - B cupper
FJ - 8
GFE - 8
Damage : 240/45mins
RTF - maybe

Started SOP bath… chit chatting…….
Cleaned up… lie on bed… started caressing~ catbath. Then BBBJ. Cute face made me hard. Then asked me if I wanna CIM she is OK. But told her if CIM I wun be able to get hard again in short time. Rubbing her CB on to of my little bro non stop. Started Cowboy… then missionary… slowly kissing her neck and ear. She got excited and eventually told me she came. (Hard to tell if she's faking it but I did enjoy the moment) very responsive and soon finished in missionary…
Hugged me with gfe while kept gyrating her lower body onto my thigh. If I am much younger sure give her second shot. Don't over tired myself … chat alittle bit. Asked her if customer ever ask her contact. Told me… she did but most time the customer will stop contacting her because either she too busy to reply or nothing in common. So didn't carry on asking. She is a student, works 3 times a week. Before leaving , gave me a kiss and hug and sent me out… holding hands.

After all experience was good. GFE and cute face. Smiling and had a very good skin. Although I personally prefer shorter and pettie girls (easier to maneuver :D ). Only in Australia u can get cheaper Jap girls compared to Japan and other part of the world.

For girls u can go to their website but most face are covered. Figure wise they are quite honest about it though.

Neverlookback
17-12-2023, 06:13 PM
FR for Sydney. 16Dec23

Went Kyoto… reached there around 8pm… happened to see one angmo asking the ladies to parade.

Came 6girls Japs, Kimchi, PRCs but avg looking. The lady pimp kept recommending the Korean. I rejected coz had few bad experience with Korean service. Left the premises…

Walked towards Ginza Empire.
Waited in the room… 1st to be there in busy evening. Came more customers.
Parade 8-9 ladies. Standards better but still not satisfied. Damage there many opted for 180/30mins. One of the pimp was quite unfriendly. Few young PRC chaps asked counter any more to view. Yes… but 25mins later…
Sianz. Left the place… finally walked to Ginza.

At Ginza…
This time, no more parade… ask counter for recommendation. Staff friendlier (same boss as Ginza Empire) Pointed out a few Japanese girls on iPad.
Took one…

Name: Nagi
Height 169cm B cup. Very sweet face and cheerful.
Student. Speaks rather good English.
Service BBBJ - 7
Boobs - B cupper
FJ - 8
GFE - 8
Damage : 240/45mins
RTF - maybe

Started SOP bath… chit chatting…….
Cleaned up… lie on bed… started caressing~ catbath. Then BBBJ. Cute face made me hard. Then asked me if I wanna CIM she is OK. But told her if CIM I wun be able to get hard again in short time. Rubbing her CB on to of my little bro non stop. Started Cowboy… then missionary… slowly kissing her neck and ear. She got excited and eventually told me she came. (Hard to tell if she's faking it but I did enjoy the moment) very responsive and soon finished in missionary…
Hugged me with gfe while kept gyrating her lower body onto my thigh. If I am much younger sure give her second shot. Don't over tired myself … chat alittle bit. Asked her if customer ever ask her contact. Told me… she did but most time the customer will stop contacting her because either she too busy to reply or nothing in common. So didn't carry on asking. She is a student, works 3 times a week. Before leaving , gave me a kiss and hug and sent me out… holding hands.

After all experience was good. GFE and cute face. Smiling and had a very good skin. Although I personally prefer shorter and pettie girls (easier to maneuver :D ). Only in Australia u can get cheaper Jap girls compared to Japan and other part of the world.

For girls u can go to their website but most face are covered. Figure wise they are quite honest about it though.

How do you conclude that 240 AUDfor a 45' single fuk is cheaper than JP where you can get same for 25/28,000¥ = almost same?

Grimetrix
18-12-2023, 02:01 AM
any 1 got good intro

s@ms@m
19-12-2023, 10:43 PM
How do you conclude that 240 AUDfor a 45' single fuk is cheaper than JP where you can get same for 25/28,000¥ = almost same?

U can do the Math in Tobita Shincho ¥$21K~ for 30mins ~ $193 SGD
In SYD AUD $180 ~ 30mins ~ $161SGD.

I'm comparing if even 45mins the rate is still cheaper than in Japan.

Neverlookback
19-12-2023, 11:20 PM
U can do the Math in Tobita Shincho ¥$21K~ for 30mins ~ $193 SGD
In SYD AUD $180 ~ 30mins ~ $161SGD.

I'm comparing if even 45mins the rate is still cheaper than in Japan.

Ok ok but i wasna refferg tobita exactly, but more generally,
Anyway..u happy then..

s@ms@m
06-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Ok ok but i wasna refferg tobita exactly, but more generally,
Anyway..u happy then..

Only when you have been there and tried… then you can compare those prices. Tobita Shincho is fuckshop. The previous FR I had is also a fuckshop. Price is obviously cheaper in Ginza Sydney. For the same amount of time.

When u said u were not referring to Tobita… then where? Just like telling people u can buy things cheaper elsewhere but you dunno where sells cheaper…

Unless u have more constructive suggestions… that will be very welcoming…

Aufdemar
24-01-2024, 10:29 AM
Hi :). Any bros has recommendations for outcall svc back to hotel? Any advice also appreciated as I'm planning a trip to Sydney soon. Staying at CBD area.