PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

McWoof0
23-03-2012, 03:04 PM
What did you request her, bro? Did you request her that she has not convenient with?

so far she reply me every day and every question. we chatted abt 5-7 sms daily.

nothing inconvenient leh.. she says she is open to anything.. even if she doesnt wants also at least reply?..

totolim
23-03-2012, 03:20 PM
I love black too ! Looks evil n delicios

bro. currently mistress keiko is wearing the shiny black pedicure as per my request. I am looking forward our session next week.

dell_lee_2003
23-03-2012, 03:21 PM
and then she asked me to open my mouth while she peed into my mouth...i had to swallow at least 5 mouthfuls.
bro. I just notice that mistress Kathy pee in your mouth and you drink it up. I asked her just now and she said yes you really drank it all.

how does it taste bro. any pee smell? I really salute you for your total submission bro. I would nvr do that in my whole life.

tamago09
23-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Bro copymark, I do not know if she speaks English as I conversed with her in Mandarin throughout. As for strict and domineering, I do not know either as I did not request that or body worship from her.

Bro totolim, I wish I can help you but I am not a foot guy so I did not notice her toes. I suppose you can contact her directly to find out.

Back to my FR, I happened to have a free slot yesterday afternoon and I contacted Princess Shan Shan rather last minute to check on her availability. Actually, I was deciding between trying Mistress Lisa (who is going back to China tomorrow) and Princess Shan Shan. The reason why I chose Princess Shan Shan was I had seen her black thigh high boots (thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove's pictures) and was deeply attracted to it.

During our phone conversation, I told her what I like (ball kicking and boot worship) and I asked her how many pair of boots she has. She replied that she only has one and was worried I might find it insufficient. I assured her that it is ok as I have seen her boots and I like them.

She asked me to call her once I have reached her place which is not difficult to find as she has given me detailed instructions. I liken this to some sort of treasure hunt, quite exciting really. My treasure hunt ended in her room where I will spend the next two hours in pain and pleasure.

As the Bros here might know, I do not like to give numbers to the dominatrix in terms of their beauty, body, etc. To me, my definition of beauty differs. Princess Shan Shan is attractive looking and her body shape is slim and shapely - the kind I like. Most importantly, she understood what I want and gives it to me as best as she can.

I explained to her that I have a boot fetish and that is why I am so particular about her wearing her thigh high boots for our session. She took out a whip but I told her I do not need her to whip me. She has a big bag of SM goodies but I did not ask to see since she was wearing her thigh high boots which are rather new. I asked if she ever wore her boots outside and she said that the weather in Sillypore is unsuitable. She added that if she was in China, she will wear boots.

I further explained that I do not need her to play the Mistress/Slave role with me. I do not get turned on saying "Thank You Mistress" or hearing her call me "Slave". However, I told her that I want real kicks to my balls and she is willing to kick me hard.

She told me a real story that involved her fighting with her boyfriend. She kicked his balls once and he dropped like a rock. I enjoy hearing real stories where ladies kick a man in his balls and I am glad that she shared it with me.

I asked her to role play with me trying to attack her and she defending herself from me. Guess what she did? She grabbed my hair and pulled me downwards to make me stagger. As I opened my legs to regain my balance and with my hands trying to free my hair from her hands, she kicked my balls with her thigh high boots. This move is really good, I must say. For I cannot protect my balls at all...

Nice FR, Bro SubmissiveLove sent me her list of services, but have not included her contact, I will definitely be trying her, since she is so affordable, and has such an extensive list of services, and on top of that she has her own room to session with. That is a major plus. From your FR, it seems she offers pretty good service, so I will be looking forward to being dommed by her;) ... as soon as I get her contact -.-

totolim
23-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Wow! Bro Robert, u are really a heroic and brave slave! But I worry for our safety too. What if one day some mistress miskick toohard and it burst ???

I posed her a question "What if I am bald", how do you grab my hair then? She told me to attack her again. I attacked her and she grabbed my ears instead. Again, she pulled my head downwards to make me stagger and kicked my balls as I was trying to free her hands that were grabbing my ears. I am so impressed with this self-defence technique of hers.

As much as I like to attack her, I decided not to as I do not want to lose too much hair or get my ears too red at the end of my session. As I was recovering from her kicks, I asked her what kind of footwear she prefers if she was to kick a man in his balls. She told me she prefer sports shoes and gamely took off her thigh high boots and wore her white sports shoes.

Comparing to her wearing her thigh high boots, the sports shoes made her even more nimble. Her kicks were hard and accurate and I dropped like a rock. As she has another pair of sports shoes (more like casual shoes), I requested she tried that pair as well. The second pair of grey sports shoes is "softer" than her white sports shoes but the effect on my swollen balls is still the same, I dropped like a rock.

I told her I am impressed with her kicks but I prefer her to wear her thigh high boots. She changed from her grey sports shoes into her thigh high boots with no complaints. She told me her thigh high boots make her feel more sexy and I totally agree.

It turns out that her thigh high boots inflicted the most pain to my balls as the front portion is harder than her white sports shoes. I spent most of the time grovelling on the floor after receiving her powerful kicks. During my recovery, she allowed me to worship her boots.

As I was role-playing as a bad guy, she used her heels to squash my balls. I was supposed to plead mercy or else she will squash my balls flat. Tried as I did, my balls are too weak to take too much squashing (must be her powerful kicks) and I pleaded for mercy rather quickly.

She told me that she usually does not wear socks with her boots but at my request, she agreed to wear her white sports shoes socks - that is why I do not know how her toes look like as I did not really see them. I do like sock worship as well and she took off her boots so I can enjoy her socks.

I ended my session slightly earlier than the two hours as my balls can only take so much pain. She gave me a boot job and was surprised I could cum after she has inflicted so much damage to my swollen balls. She told me I will be "blue-black" for the next few days and was worried for me. I assured her I am fine and thanked her for kicking me so hard and so many times.

I took a long leisurely shower and relished the pain throbbing in my balls. When I came out, she told me she has a pair of red thigh high boots in China and she can ask her friend to bring it to Sillypore next time. I told her that there is no need for her to do that as her black thigh high boots are fine. My only complaint is her black thigh high boots are too new. I do not like new boots.

Before I left, she asked me if I wanted her panties. I politely declined as I am not into panties. I guess for Bros into panties, this will make a lovely present. Now you Bros will know why I say $238 for two hours with Princess Shan Shan, inclusive of her room that is more discreet than Budget Hotels and her gift of her panties is a real steal.

Again, I want to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing with us this lobang! I will certainly RTBD by Princess Shan Shan :)

p/s: Bros, I do apologize if you guys find my FRs (both past and present) kind of boring. I know not all Bros here like what I like and thus my FRs cannot be used as the definitive guide to finding a good dominatrix.

robertchua
23-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Bro totolim, please do not call me "heroic" and/or "brave". It just so happens I like hardcore ball kicking (with the lady wearing thigh high/knee high leather boots). Perhaps I should say I am addicted to hardcore ball kicking. I must say it is never 100% safe but I guess that is why it is so thrilling, right? :D

robertchua
23-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Nice FR, Bro SubmissiveLove sent me her list of services, but have not included her contact, I will definitely be trying her, since she is so affordable, and has such an extensive list of services, and on top of that she has her own room to session with. That is a major plus. From your FR, it seems she offers pretty good service, so I will be looking forward to being dommed by her;) ... as soon as I get her contact -.-

Bro tamago09, I have permission from Princess Shan Shan to release her handphone but I will only share with Bros whom I have personally verified to be genuine BDSM punters. I will PM you her handphone now and I hope you will have as much fun as I did :)

robertchua
23-03-2012, 04:22 PM
bro. currently mistress keiko is wearing the shiny black pedicure as per my request. I am looking forward our session next week.

Bro dell_lee_2003, you lucky guy! I hope you have fun with Mistress Keiko. I must say not all Mistresses accommodate to our requests but Mistress Keiko is one of the few who does. Extra marks for her!

McWoof0
23-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Bro tamago09, I have permission from Princess Shan Shan to release her handphone but I will only share with Bros whom I have personally verified to be genuine BDSM punters. I will PM you her handphone now and I hope you will have as much fun as I did :)

Bro Robert.. Kindly pm me as well.. hehe thanks..

McWoof0
23-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I posed her a question "What if I am bald", how do you grab my hair then? She told me to attack her again. I attacked her and she grabbed my ears instead. Again, she pulled my head downwards to make me stagger and kicked my balls as I was trying to free her hands that were grabbing my ears. I am so impressed with this self-defence technique of hers.

p/s: Bros, I do apologize if you guys find my FRs (both past and present) kind of boring. I know not all Bros here like what I like and thus my FRs cannot be used as the definitive guide to finding a good dominatrix.

Nice bro!.. :D

robertchua
23-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Bro McWoof0, you got PM!

jonah11
23-03-2012, 04:56 PM

Hi bro, you communicate with Princess Shan Shan over the phone (including sms) in English or Mandarin?

I got the contact from the bro (SubmissiveLove) and was wondering which is the better language to talk to her. :p

Submissive
23-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Bro Robert, no wonder I failed to get a slot in the afternoon with Princess Shan Shan :) Tried for Wed and Thur afternoon but slots full. Haha need to book in advance for next week. As such, I proceeded with Lisa. It's a pity she's leaving. She's quite open to all fetishes and looked better than expected. She is rather experience and I had a good time being bound and gagged. Also got finger fucked by her. Was asked to swollow her holy water but was afraid so din try. Had also a good time foot gagged by her. Hopefully will have an even better time with Shan Shan next week :). Have MSG Kathy n keiko on collarme, hoping also to be Domme by them. The thread is getting interesting by the day. Keep it up bros and awaiting for mistress sayako return. She emailed me that her plans to come in May are fixed :)

McWoof0
23-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Bro McWoof0, you got PM!

:D:D:D

U r the best! bro robert..

robertchua
23-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Bro Submissive, advance booking is always better since there are limited dominatrix in Sillypore. I was just trying my luck with Princess Shan Shan and I guess I was lucky. Yes, it is a pity that Mistress Lisa is leaving so soon. Guess I have to wait till she returns to Sillypore. Nonetheless, I am glad you enjoyed your session with her.

robertchua
23-03-2012, 05:09 PM

Bros who are newbies, please do not PM me as I cannot give you Princess Shan Shan's handphone number. This is to protect Princess Shan Shan. I am sure you understand that we have to protect them.

robertchua
23-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi bro, you communicate with Princess Shan Shan over the phone (including sms) in English or Mandarin?

I got the contact from the bro (SubmissiveLove) and was wondering which is the better language to talk to her. :p

Bro Jonah11, if I am dealing with a PRC dominatrix like Princess Shan Shan, I think it will be easier to communicate in Mandarin, right?

lancerex
23-03-2012, 08:42 PM
when is lisa last day? maybe i give a try before she left, anyone got her feet pic ?

SubmissiveLove
23-03-2012, 08:46 PM

Bro,
Already sent you Princess Shan Shan 's contact.

SubmissiveLove
23-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Again, I want to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing with us this lobang! I will certainly RTBD by Princess Shan Shan :)

Thank you Bro robertchua for the FR.
Glad that you have enjoyed the session with Princess Shan Shan as much as I do.

Latexman
23-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks SubmissiveLove for the contact!

i hope i can be able to service her next week when i have time off work =)

dell_lee_2003
23-03-2012, 09:54 PM
:D:D:D

U r the best! bro robert..

Bro.. hopefully you can get the session time with Princess shan shan.
I am waiting for your FR. By the way, when you meet with her, please dont forget to explore her pedicure. You know what I like bro. :D

osubken
24-03-2012, 08:13 AM
On the topic of PRC Mistresses, does anyone have a handy list of chinese words or phrases related to SM play?

copymark
24-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Looks like another Prc mistress here. Anyone trying?
http://weplayprc.blogspot.com/2012/03/82818799.html?m=1

robertchua
24-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Thank you Bro robertchua for the FR.
Glad that you have enjoyed the session with Princess Shan Shan as much as I do.

Bro SubmissiveLove, on behalf of all the Bros here, we thank you for your contribution to our BDSM scene in Sillypore by sharing Princess Shan Shan with us.

However, I noticed that you have given newbies like Latexman the contacts of Princess Shan Shan. Now no offense to Latexman but so far he has posted only once (not including the most recent one in which he thanked you) and as such, I do not know if he is a genuine BDSM punter or not. I will not be giving Princess Shan Shan's contacts to protect her. Now please dun get me wrong about you sharing Princess Shan Shan's contacts. I just do not want to lose a good PRC dominatrix in Sillypore.

For newbies or lurkers, please make the effort to post something meaningful. It need not be a FR but your own personal experience. This will make it easier for me to share contacts in future since I have verified you.

robertchua
24-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks SubmissiveLove for the contact!

i hope i can be able to service her next week when i have time off work =)

Bro Latexman (you like latex, right?), I hope you are not offended by me using you as an example. If so, I do apologize in advance. I hope you will enjoy your session with Princess Shan Shan as much as Bro SubmissiveLove and myself.

As you know, Princess Shan Shan is using her own place to conduct the sessions so please be careful in giving out her contacts. We do not want her to get into trouble, right?

robertchua
24-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Bro.. hopefully you can get the session time with Princess shan shan.
I am waiting for your FR. By the way, when you meet with her, please dont forget to explore her pedicure. You know what I like bro. :D

Bro dell_lee_2003, you have just given me an idea. Why dun we compile a list of what we like so that in future, we can look out for each other's interest when we try new dominatrix?

For instance, you and Bro McWoof0 are particular about pedicure. I am particular about thigh high/knee high boots.

What do you (and other bros) think?

robertchua
24-03-2012, 09:51 AM

Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing! However, I dun think I am able to try this PRC Mistress for the time being. I have not fully recovered from Princess Shan Shan's session.

Also, my next session will be with Mistress Minky and Miss Kitty. I have not sessioned with Mistress Minky for more than a year now (Time flies, huh?). If you guys do not know, Miss Kitty is Mistress Minky's dominatrix-in-training and there are good reviews of her here. Mistress Minky will be using me to teach Miss Kitty the fine art of ball kicking. I did tell Mistress Minky that this skill will be rather underutilized but she understood my fetish and agreed to fulfill it together with Miss Kitty. Guess I am really lucky!

silverug
24-03-2012, 12:06 PM
On the topic of PRC Mistresses, does anyone have a handy list of chinese words or phrases related to SM play?

You can use this site to give a general idea of the terms
http://www.yfno1.com/NewsView.asp?SortID=5&ID=57

I used google translate to listen to its pronounciation..good luck!!

calbts
24-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Sorry to interrupt the Singapore conversation but I wanted to share something.

I found a way to download the flash previews from the SMQR website which is blocked outside of Japan.

I am infatuated with the stunning Mistress Yui and will go out of my way next time to see her.
Here are the three flash previews from her new SMQR DVD.
http://t.imgbox.com/aafQ3zyD.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aafQ3zyD)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c890/n/SM35D_Yui_Sample_1_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c9ab/n/SM35D_Yui_Sample_2_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c9a2/n/SM35D_Yui_Sample_3_mp4

OR

http://freakshare.com/files/p0v9mgg7/SM35D-Yui-Sample-1.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/j7ahhxgi/SM35D-Yui-Sample-2.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/w8ci9l10/SM35D-Yui-Sample-3.mp4.html

And here are the previews from the brand new incredible DVD from Mistress Tsubaki and Mistress Yui together. That is a session I hope to realize this year when I go back to Japan.

http://t.imgbox.com/aadDigFY.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aadDigFY)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c863/n/Mistress_Yui_and_Tsubaki_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c87e/n/RGN010_Yui_Tsubaki_Sample_1_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c881/n/RGN010_Yui_Tsubaki_Sample_2_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c885/n/RGN010_Yui_Tsubaki_Sample_3_mp4

OR

http://freakshare.com/files/lyxivxym/Mistress-Yui-and-Tsubaki.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/jlpmrs4n/RGN010-Yui-Tsubaki-Sample-1.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/0fiwxrmy/RGN010-Yui-Tsubaki-Sample-2.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/0y0aa0iq/RGN010-Yui-Tsubaki-Sample-3.mp4.html

And finally previews from Club-fin Mistress Kano.
http://t.imgbox.com/aacXsqj8.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aacXsqj8)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c9a8/n/SMQR_Mistress_Kano_Sample_1_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c9bf/n/SMQR_Mistress_Kano_Sample_2_mp4
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c45c9dc/n/SMQR_Mistress_Kano_Sample_3_mp4

OR

http://freakshare.com/files/vxexn7hr/SMQR-Mistress-Kano-Sample-1.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/c49qcoze/SMQR-Mistress-Kano-Sample-2.mp4.html
http://freakshare.com/files/hc5oufoj/SMQR-Mistress-Kano-Sample-3.mp4.html

I have uploaded these to 2 different filehosters.

I also found the best way to view these files is by the new VLC media player. http://www.videolan.org/

Enjoy and if anybody has the chance to session with any of these Japanese Goddesses soon please let us know.

robertchua
24-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Bro calbts, no worries about the interruption, my friend! Thanks for your sharing! I particularly like Mistress Kano's black thigh high boots :)

myspankie
24-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi Esteem bros...

I have been viewing the posts here for sometime.. so not really new here although just joined. :)

I'm into spanking and caning (receiving) from good looking mistresses..... some of the mistress i patronise are popular in this forum and I would not mention names or details...

I would like to ask all bros here a favour,... i really need to visit YF, if she's in town for the authentic JG. Would there be any kind soul who can provide me the contact so that I can arrange to see her?

Thanks so much !!

Rgds,
MySpankie

SomeJokingZebra
25-03-2012, 12:37 AM
May I be PM Princess Shan Shan number please?

robertchua
25-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, you got PM!

p/s: To those who PM me and did not get a reply, this means I am not comfortable giving you Princess Shan Shan's contacts. There will be many more opportunities in future where we share with one another such lobangs so I urge you to post more so we can verify you are a real BDSM punter.

robertchua
25-03-2012, 09:40 AM
I have been viewing the posts here for sometime.. so not really new here although just joined. :)

I'm into spanking and caning (receiving) from good looking mistresses..... some of the mistress i patronise are popular in this forum and I would not mention names or details...

I would like to ask all bros here a favour,... i really need to visit YF, if she's in town for the authentic JG. Would there be any kind soul who can provide me the contact so that I can arrange to see her?

Bro MySpankie, firstly a warm welcome to you! I have upped your points. I was just wondering why you do not want to mention the names of the popular Mistresses you sessioned with. I am sure the Bros here would like to read the juicy details.

And as much as I like to help you, who is YF? I know JG but dunno YF.

SubmissiveLove
25-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, you got PM!

p/s: To those who PM me and did not get a reply, this means I am not comfortable giving you Princess Shan Shan's contacts. There will be many more opportunities in future where we share with one another such lobangs so I urge you to post more so we can verify you are a real BDSM punter.

Thank you Bro robertchua for your assistance giving contacts of Princess Shan Shan to real BDSM punter.
Appreciate your help.

Bros who are interested to be the slave of the princess, please contact bro robertchua or myself.

fdome
25-03-2012, 11:24 AM

Thanks so much !!

Rgds,
MySpankie

you can get YF contact from her post here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=257527

Try to post more, and her ts maybe will give you her contact. tried her old package, but this now the new one seems a bit steep there

glovedboy
25-03-2012, 12:31 PM
thanks bro calbts for the links. love the gas masks. hope to return to tokyo for a session with lovely japanese dommes.

nocatco
25-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Just bought some oriental aprons from online :D . Hope can look for some cosplay on my next visit to batam.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/ethernet2/20120325_103339.jpg

myspankie
25-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Oh yes i saw this thread earlier but no activity there...

It seems so difficult to get JuaGen Queen, YF 's contact. :(

myspankie
25-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the tips... I like your avatar.. Honestly i've tried that before... but from some mistresses in London. In Singapore not sure if this is available.... (i mean in clean form) ;)

It'll be great if you can share Princess Shan shan's contact.. I think I saw a pic somewhere with herself (w/o face) holding a juicy cane. ....

myspankie
25-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Robert, if you are into caning fetish, you may want to try mistress Sandra.. Many ladies talk about a blasting your ass etc...but when it comes to actual play they cannot put up the fight they promised... but this Sandra is different.

As for me, she gave high swing full power marvellous swats with the cane and trust me she had no reservations. we agreed on 200 swats and had to take it no matter what... she would not stop without completing it. If you are into the same fetish, then you'd understand the feeling.. Its just so enchanting.

By the way, Sandra is from Philippines. Check it out at http://imgur.com/a/07V6C

Schrodinger
25-03-2012, 05:23 PM

Tried - definitely no newbie to domme-ing. Nice sensual teasing with her stockinged legs and feet, turned up in attire exactly as discussed. Looks-wise - milfy sort. Which is fine by me but will prob not be for bros preferring SYT types. I rate her better looking than Ying Tao, but less so than Lisa. Bod - some visible stretch marks on tummy. As with many PRCs, she won't be here for much longer - till end-March only.

silverug
25-03-2012, 06:32 PM
I had a session with Miss Keiko today...started with initial contact with her from her collarme profile and then emailing her to get the details sorted out. As per bros here, she's real busy so, booked her a week in advance last week.
Finally, met her, not without a glitch, as the afternoon rain had hold her back more than an hour from our actual time, not that I mind...I have the whole day.
My first impression is that she's tall with matching frame. Her arms and legs has many tattoos and toes with a neat black pedi...
Our session include trampling, face sitting and a bit of worship. Overall, it was a positive experience..

dell_lee_2003
25-03-2012, 11:14 PM
I had a session with Miss Keiko today...started with initial contact with her from her collarme profile and then emailing her to get the details sorted out. As per bros here, she's real busy so, booked her a week in advance last week.
Finally, met her, not without a glitch, as the afternoon rain had hold her back more than an hour from our actual time, not that I mind...I have the whole day.
My first impression is that she's tall with matching frame. Her arms and legs has many tattoos and toes with a neat black pedi...
Our session include trampling, face sitting and a bit of worship. Overall, it was a positive experience..
Nice black pedi. :-) I am really excited again for my session.
It should be a nice black shiny pedi that I would like to be with and would like to worship for.

dell_lee_2003
25-03-2012, 11:16 PM

Yeah bro.. I think it will be good if you could share the FR with those mistresses so that bros here can enjoy as much as you did and even can engage their service.

Cajsam
26-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Cajsam journey ... Part 5

During my senior student days in college, I was the Deputy President for the school library. The president was a senior, 1 year older, lady, Ms R. She was very popular in college much like the most popular cheerleader. She was friendly and well built, pretty face and all the boys were drawn towards her. They would crowd around her. She would flirt with all of them and loves the attention.

I on the other hand was rather quiet and would just stay my distance but would secretly love to be with her. I guess you mike say I was an introvert. And so here I was at that tender age, deputy president of the library and she was the president of the school library. Maybe secretly, I was drawn towards being a librarian because secretly I wanted to be with her, close to her.As you well imagine, the library became a busy place as more boys flog to the library, to see her and flirt with her.

My only time that I was noticed by herr was when we closed the library, after everyone has left, and we were keeping the books back onto the shelves, when we were the only 2 left before we close and lock the library. I recall, on that mid year day, she had told me that she was tired and retired to the librarian office room and asked if I could keep the books myself. After 15 mins of keeping the books, I entered the librarian office room and found her seated on the sofa (yes, we have a sofa in the room), reading a book. I asked if she is feeling better, to which she replied "yes much better but my feet is killing me... Can u give me a foot massage?" without taking her eyes off the book. I stood there not sure what to do for 30 secs. I then got down onto her feet and started to remove her shoes. There was an inner need inside of me to want to please her. I recall the Chinese movie (refer part 1) and the school teacher (refer part 2). I slowly lifted her feet and started to remove her shoes, then her socks. The smell was quite strong as you can imagine after a day of college. I started to massage her feet. She had very nice feet. I was at her feet, on the floor, massaging Ms R foot. She did not even look down or take her eyes away from her book. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. Every now and then she would moan. I guess when I massage her foot and whenever i manage to massage a good spot, she would moan, which told me that she is enjoying it and I was doing a good job. I would look up from where I am, admiring her smooth legs, thighs and hoping to get a peek at her panties. ( at that tender age, that was what we dream off, a sight of panties). She was seated cross leg, in her school skirt. Once in a while she would shift her cross leg and she did it so gracefully fully aware that I would be able to steal a peek at her panties. And so that was my enjoyment for the 1st week. I learn to look forward to these private sessions.

Ms R skillfully lifted her feet into my face and commanded "can you lick my toes and feet?". This was in my 2nd week. And so in the 2nd week I learned to lick and suck Ms R feet and toes. She would give me specific instructions of how I should first kiss her feet, lick her feet and suck each toe flicking my tougue round each toe. I was at her feet and she would educate and teach me to worship her feet daily during these private sessions.

The 3rd week, was my introduction to mild foot job, she would place her right feet on my bulge while I worship her left feet. Slowly, she would have me remove my pants and undies and Ms R would playfully and skillfully dominate my cock with her feet. It was during these sessions when she would give me a foot job and demanded that I clean off my cum from her feet. That was the only way that I could clean up my cum from her foot once I exploded when she gave me a foot job. Overtime I began to yearn and love for those sessions and begin to worship and clean Ms R foot making sure that all my cum is fully clean up.

This carried on for a good 3 months of foot domination, she wanted me to be a master aat foor domination.. before she allowed me to venture to the next level... but that is another story... (to be continued)

Latexman
26-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Bro Latexman (you like latex, right?), I hope you are not offended by me using you as an example. If so, I do apologize in advance. I hope you will enjoy your session with Princess Shan Shan as much as Bro SubmissiveLove and myself.

As you know, Princess Shan Shan is using her own place to conduct the sessions so please be careful in giving out her contacts. We do not want her to get into trouble, right?

Hi Robert,

no worries, i will definately keep her contacts a secret.
i respect the community and it is important to have these contacts secret.

Only you and SubmissiveLove can give out her contacts, i will do so without prior permission :)

i will post a FR after this or next week... depending when i can "Disaapear from work" :p

ya and i am a big latex lover ... so no offence taken hehe :p

robertchua
26-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Bro Cajsam, thanks for sharing! I would have upped your points if not for the fact I can only do so once every 3 years. Miss R sounds like a dream come true. You are indeed lucky to have met such a girl! Please continue your story, my friend!

robertchua
26-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Thank you Bro robertchua for your assistance giving contacts of Princess Shan Shan to real BDSM punter.
Appreciate your help.

Bros who are interested to be the slave of the princess, please contact bro robertchua or myself.

Bro SubmissiveLove, no need to thank me, my friend. Like you, I am happy to share Princess Shan Shan's contacts with genuine BDSM punters so that all of us can enjoy.

Despite me asking newbies not to PM me asking for her contacts, I am still getting PMs from newbies. As I have explained to one newbie, I will not be sharing Princess Shan Shan's contacts for now since I cannot verify him but I do hope I can verify him through his postings in future so that I can share not just Princess Shan Shan's contacts but many more others in time to come.

robertchua
26-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Robert, if you are into caning fetish, you may want to try mistress Sandra.. Many ladies talk about a blasting your ass etc...but when it comes to actual play they cannot put up the fight they promised... but this Sandra is different.

As for me, she gave high swing full power marvellous swats with the cane and trust me she had no reservations. we agreed on 200 swats and had to take it no matter what... she would not stop without completing it. If you are into the same fetish, then you'd understand the feeling.. Its just so enchanting.

By the way, Sandra is from Philippines. Check it out at http://imgur.com/a/07V6C

Bro myspankie, thanks for sharing! 200 swats of the cane sure sounds painful to me. I dun think my butt can take it and besides, I am not into caning. How did you sit for the next few days?

robertchua
26-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Tried - definitely no newbie to domme-ing. Nice sensual teasing with her stockinged legs and feet, turned up in attire exactly as discussed. Looks-wise - milfy sort. Which is fine by me but will prob not be for bros preferring SYT types. I rate her better looking than Ying Tao, but less so than Lisa. Bod - some visible stretch marks on tummy. As with many PRCs, she won't be here for much longer - till end-March only.

Bro Schrodinger, thanks for sharing. I am sad that she is leaving so soon. Guess I cannot try her services for now since I am still recovering from Princess Shan Shan's session and I have arranged to meet Mistress Minky and Miss Kitty next.

Having tried both MILF and SYT streetwalkers in GL, I prefer MILF instead as they give better service in general. But then again, my fetish is more on the boots that the lady is wearing instead of the lady herself.

robertchua
26-03-2012, 10:57 AM

Bro silverug, thanks for your sharing! I am glad to hear you had a good time with Miss Keiko.

My schedule is rather tight so I do not think I can spend one hour waiting like you did.

robertchua
26-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Bro fdome, I think one reason why Princess Shan Shan prefers two hour sessions is she has limited free time and it is easier for her to arrange clients on a two-hour session basis. Let us not forget she is using her own place to conduct the sessions.

I know this may sound silly but she provides a big, nice and fluffy towel for her clients before and after the session. This is a big plus point for me.

Anyway, if you met up with her and you get along with her, you can suggest having one hour sessions in future with the condition you patronize her more often. I am pretty sure she will oblige.

Having been inspired by Cajsam's real life stories, I like to share how I became so appreciate of a big, nice and fluffy towel after a session.

During a business trip to China some years back, I had the opportunity to engage a dominatrix that I found on the Internet. Before I left Sillypore, I did not plan to engage her as my schedule will be jammed packed and my hosts will be bringing me and my colleagues around throughout the trip.

To cut a long story short, I managed to excuse myself for a couple of hours during the trip. I contacted the dominatrix (she had listed her handphone) and managed to get hold of her. I told her I wanted to meet her for a one hour ball kicking session at 500 CN元 (that was the rate as stated in her website). She replied that she was shopping with her friend and if I wanted to meet her on such short notice, I had to increase the rate to 800 CN元 per hour and added that the website's charges were outdated.

As I was rather desperate at that time, I agreed to her increased rate. Instead of being satisfied, she asked me if I wanted to engage her friend by paying both of them 1200 CN元 for a double domination (This was discounted from 1600 CN元). As Bros here know, I much prefer single domination sessions instead of double domination sessions. Besides, I am very particular about the dominatrix's boots and her friend is unlikely to be wearing boots (it was summer) at that time. I told her I prefer a single dominatrix and we fixed the rate as 800 CN元.

I made my way to her place which was a studio apartment in one of the tall high rise building. I have seen pictures of her place and she does have 2 pairs of knee high leather boots (Black and Gold) along with several heels. From her internet picture, her face was deliberately blurred out but she has fair complexion which I like.

When I finally saw her, her face complexion is rather bad with pimples and such. I guess you can say that if she put her real face online without editing, she will see at least a 50% drop in customers. At that time, I told myself that since this is a rare opportunity, I will not mind so much her face though I feel "cheated" by her internet pictures and her claims of her being "beautiful like a fairy"...

robertchua
26-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Her studio apartment has a balcony and imagine my shock when she told me her friend is at the balcony waiting for our session to be over so that they can go shopping together. I was displeased with this as I think any professional dominatrix should respect their customer's privacy by meeting him on a one-on-one basis. Her friend can easily leave her studio apartment for the shopping centre for that one hour.

At this point, her friend came in and guess what, she is prettier than the dominatrix herself. The dominatrix can see that I like her friend more than her and proposed that I take a double domination session for 1200 CN元 instead of our earlier agreed 800 CN元. As I explained to her why I prefer single domination sessions, she told me that I can either engage her or her friend for a single domination session but I have to pay extra 200 CN元 for the one who is watching as an audience fee.

So there I was with an average-looking dominatrix who had increased her rate from 500 CN元 to 800 CN元 and I have to pay an additional 200 CN元 for her good-looking friend to watch our session or take the most expensive option of 1200 CN元 for a double domination session. Due to the time constraint (I had a business dinner to attend), I decided to bite the bullet and chose the most expensive option.

As I have mentioned, it was summer time and her good looking friend was wearing a pair of slippers. Thankfully, her feet size is the same as the dominatrix and she was able to wear the gold knee high leather boots while the dominatrix wore the black knee high leather boots. I am not too pleased about this as I believe boots are very personal and should not be shared.

The dominatrix has claimed during our teleconversation that she is experienced in ball kicking. This is obviously not true as her good-looking friend is able to kick better than her. In fact, her good-looking friend kicked me rather hard and before long, I was bleeding. I find it ironic that I was supposed to engage this dominatrix and instead, I am finding enjoyment through her good looking friend instead.

As Bros know, there is a tendency for us to sweat when we are in pain. After my session, I had to take a shower as I was going for the business dinner. The dominatrix showed me her toilet and told me not to use their towels. So I asked her "How can I dry myself?". She pointed to me the toilet paper.

That is how I became so appreciative of a big, nice fluffy towel after my session.

barefootlover
26-03-2012, 02:32 PM
As Bros know, there is a tendency for us to sweat when we are in pain. After my session, I had to take a shower as I was going for the business dinner. The dominatrix showed me her toilet and told me not to use their towels. So I asked her "How can I dry myself?". She pointed to me the toilet paper.

That is how I became so appreciative of a big, nice fluffy towel after my session.

bro,

Im sorry but this part is damn hilarious. hahaha.

Cajsam
26-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Bro,
Hilarious story... must be careful when we are in China...

Cajsam
26-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Cajsam journey ... Part 6

Mistress M commanded me to stand and not move. She then proceed to to bond me with a red rope, ensuring that my hands and tied around my body. She then proceeded to blindfold me. There I was, standing naked, collared with chips to my nipple, bound and blindfolded, helpless and at the mercy of my mistress. In the darkness, I heard a zip. She must be zipping or unzipping something. As i stood there in silence wondering what is to come next...

“Wack...” I crunched at the pain as Mistress M kicked my balls. It was not a hard kick as I had earlier told her that I would like to try mild ball kicking. I bend down but could not cover myself as i was bounded securely and my hands could not move to protect my balls. As I was recovering and about to straighten up... “Wack”. A well precise kick on my balls again causing me to fall on my knees in pain. “My poor baby..” she whispered into my ear as she removed my blindfold. On my knees as I open my eyes, I could Mistress M standing is her Thigh high boots.

http://www-cache.daz3d.com/store/item_file/5184/image_medium.jpg

The sight of those lovely boots, glittering and the way Mistress M stood majestically towering over her slave boy made me forget the pain. I put my head down towards her boots and kissed the tip as if to say “ I am totally yours, my mistress”.

Sensing that I had enough, She then guided me to the bed and pushed me down onto the bed. She removed her boots as I waited flat on my back on the bed. She climbed up onto the bed and stood over me. I could see that she was well built, strong and firm. she then removed her panties thong and playfully placed in onto my face. I could smell her sweet juices, feel the wet damp thongs. Using her feet, she stuffed the wet thongs into my month. “Taste my juicy thongs my slave”.

…. (To be continued)

myspankie
26-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Bro myspankie, thanks for sharing! 200 swats of the cane sure sounds painful to me. I dun think my butt can take it and besides, I am not into caning. How did you sit for the next few days?

Well thats the part I love... the next few days, just keep thinking of the lovely mistress presenting the caning. :) This is one feeling words cannot explain. I just love it.

Fmcane
26-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Thks bro robertchua and SubmissiveLove.

Just came back from session with Princess Shan Shan. Not going into details.
Basic summary. Nice lady. No attitude. Obligating. Reasonable service with HJ towards the end. $238 for 2hours at her place. Worth a support :).

myspankie
26-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Bro FMCane,

Are you into receiving caning too??

darthvader
27-03-2012, 12:59 AM
i am looking for a good mistress that has a pretty face and pretty feet. I am hoping that some bros can intro me some of them.. :)

robertchua
27-03-2012, 10:02 AM
bro,

Im sorry but this part is damn hilarious. hahaha.

Bro,
Hilarious story... must be careful when we are in China...

Bro barefootlover and Bro Cajsam, yes it is hilarious looking back but I assure you it was not funny when I had to get ready for my business meeting with bits of toilet paper stuck all over my body...

robertchua
27-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Cajsam journey ... Part 6

“Wack...” I crunched at the pain as Mistress M kicked my balls. It was not a hard kick as I had earlier told her that I would like to try mild ball kicking. I bend down but could not cover myself as i was bounded securely and my hands could not move to protect my balls. As I was recovering and about to straighten up... “Wack”. A well precise kick on my balls again causing me to fall on my knees in pain. “My poor baby..” she whispered into my ear as she removed my blindfold. On my knees as I open my eyes, I could Mistress M standing is her Thigh high boots.

http://www-cache.daz3d.com/store/item_file/5184/image_medium.jpg

The sight of those lovely boots, glittering and the way Mistress M stood majestically towering over her slave boy made me forget the pain. I put my head down towards her boots and kissed the tip as if to say “ I am totally yours, my mistress”.

…. (To be continued)

Bro Cajsam, wow! So exciting! Please continue.

Is Mistress M = Mistress Minky?

robertchua
27-03-2012, 10:13 AM

Basic summary. Nice lady. No attitude. Obligating. Reasonable service with HJ towards the end. $238 for 2hours at her place. Worth a support :).

Bro Fmcane, I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself with Princess Shan Shan!

I have been getting PMs from Bros asking me whether she is a SYT or MILF. She is more MILF than SYT so if that is a major factor for you, you may want to look elsewhere.

For those who PM me and did not get a response, this means I am not comfortable giving you Princess Shan Shan's contacts. I do not gain (or lose) anything by releasing Princess Shan Shan's contacts but I did promise Princess Shan Shan to give her contacts only to genuine BDSM punters.

I hope to see more Bros, particularly those who PM me and did not get a response, posting in this thread.

robertchua
27-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Bros, I just received Mistress Sayako's email saying she will be in Sillypore from 3rd to 13th May.

You can find more information via http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

For those who missed her in January, now is a good time :D

raygoat
27-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Bro Robert, I also recieved email from her. was about to post the news to all. she request for the link to our discussion herebut I think we should caution her about giving her contact to unverify bros here. Also if she is not aware of the AV activities here, I think we should highlight to her just in case. ;)
Am really glad she make an effort to cater for us here.
when I last spoke to her about our small SM group here, she said she may be coming back if response is good but I never place too high hope as the community is really small here compare to overseas. but am really glad she coming back here.:D

raygoat
27-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Bro Fmcane, I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself with Princess Shan Shan!

I have been getting PMs from Bros asking me whether she is a SYT or MILF. She is more MILF than SYT so if that is a major factor for you, you may want to look elsewhere.

For those who PM me and did not get a response, this means I am not comfortable giving you Princess Shan Shan's contacts. I do not gain (or lose) anything by releasing Princess Shan Shan's contacts but I did promise Princess Shan Shan to give her contacts only to genuine BDSM punters.

I hope to see more Bros, particularly those who PM me and did not get a response, posting in this thread.

Bro submissivelove & Robert , Thanks for your contact. will try to make arrangement with her when time permits. this 2 mths really exciting. Princess Shan Shan, Mistress Suyina, Mistress Sayako....etc etc...woh...spoil for choice. guess going to be hard on the pocket this 2 months

Joe73
27-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Bros, I just received Mistress Sayako's email saying she will be in Sillypore from 3rd to 13th May.

You can find more information via http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

For those who missed her in January, now is a good time :D

Hi Bros,

I am on the verge of arranging a session with Mistress Sayako, however the only thing that is stopping me is he rather steep price (to me that is).

Would appreaciate if can get some feedback from some bros who hve tried her in January. normally not ask for such feedbacks in order not to be bias againnst the mmistess (one man's meat is anoother's poison) but due to her exorbitant quote i just want to make sure that she is worth the money spent.
hope i do not sound like i am topping from the bottom...but any sort of feedback will be really valued....thks

jonah11
28-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Bro Jonah11, if I am dealing with a PRC dominatrix like Princess Shan Shan, I think it will be easier to communicate in Mandarin, right?

Bro Robertchua, nowadays hor folks in China may have advanced and improved faster than us.....:p

Sekali, she converse in bing bing biang biang English......I :eek::p

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

jonah11
28-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing! However, I dun think I am able to try this PRC Mistress for the time being. I have not fully recovered from Princess Shan Shan's session.

Also, my next session will be with Mistress Minky and Miss Kitty. I have not sessioned with Mistress Minky for more than a year now (Time flies, huh?). If you guys do not know, Miss Kitty is Mistress Minky's dominatrix-in-training and there are good reviews of her here. Mistress Minky will be using me to teach Miss Kitty the fine art of ball kicking. I did tell Mistress Minky that this skill will be rather underutilized but she understood my fetish and agreed to fulfill it together with Miss Kitty. Guess I am really lucky!

Bro, be careful in what you ask for.......:D:p

jonah11
28-03-2012, 09:16 AM

I found a way to download the flash previews from the SMQR website which is blocked outside of Japan.

I am infatuated with the stunning Mistress Yui and will go out of my way next time to see her.

OR

And here are the previews from the brand new incredible DVD from Mistress Tsubaki and Mistress Yui together. That is a session I hope to realize this year when I go back to Japan.

OR

OR

I also found the best way to view these files is by the new VLC media player. http://www.videolan.org/

Enjoy and if anybody has the chance to session with any of these Japanese Goddesses soon please let us know.

Looks good. Thanks for sharing.

I still looking for something like yapoo's market and mistresses into scatology. :D

robertchua
28-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Bro Robert, I also recieved email from her. was about to post the news to all. she request for the link to our discussion herebut I think we should caution her about giving her contact to unverify bros here. Also if she is not aware of the AV activities here, I think we should highlight to her just in case. ;)
when I last spoke to her about our small SM group here, she said she may be coming back if response is good but I never place too high hope as the community is really small here compare to overseas. but am really glad she coming back here.:D

Bro raygoat, yes it is better for her to screen her own clients carefully. Her coming back so soon is good news. I hope to see more dominatrix visiting Sillypore in time to come.

tamago09
28-03-2012, 12:36 PM

I think previously some bros mentioned that there is an unwritten rule here about giving mistresses this link to this website. I think it is better to play safe. Some of them might get offended by the stuff we discuss here.

That said, she also asked me for the link. I'm not sure if I will engage her again (more of time constraint issue). I did enjoy my session with her. She takes the time to chat with you before and after, to understand your kinks, and works that into the session itself. She seems to like to get to know her slaves, and enjoys chatting with them :)

She is also the few I've tried that really gives me the vibes of a real dominatrix.

However, like most westernized dommes, it seems she would prefer to run the session her way (like a real mistress), but will make an effort to work your kink into the session. Bottom line is, don't expect her to just cater solely to your fetishes only. She may even surprise you with some things during the session, so have an open mind.

robertchua
28-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Bro tamago09, even if we do not give her the link to this website, it is not difficult for her to do a google search using her own name and find this thread. I have mentioned before that one's FR should always be read with a pinch of salt. The chemistry a client has with a particular dominatrix will differ and we should never expect the same results.

Having been blacklisted by Thaidomina over my candid feedback, I know too well that being honest is not the best policy in an open forum like this. I still remember one senior Bro (no names will be mentioned) PM me telling me not to try a particular dominatrix as he has sessioned with her before. I asked him why he did not want to share with the rest this information and he told me he does not want to be the one to break her rice bowl. Now that I have been in the forum long enough, I understand what he means.

If a dominatrix is serious about making herself an outstanding one, my take is she should accept all comments, positive or negative, as an opportunity to improve herself. The end result is a win-win both for her and her clients.

robertchua
28-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi Bros,

I am on the verge of arranging a session with Mistress Sayako, however the only thing that is stopping me is he rather steep price (to me that is).

Would appreaciate if can get some feedback from some bros who hve tried her in January. normally not ask for such feedbacks in order not to be bias againnst the mmistess (one man's meat is anoother's poison) but due to her exorbitant quote i just want to make sure that she is worth the money spent.
hope i do not sound like i am topping from the bottom...but any sort of feedback will be really valued....thks

Bro Joe73, I have to agree with you that her rate is rather expensive. I have sessioned with a dominatrix in USA and that particular dominatrix charged me lesser than Mistress Sayako. But then again, I was in USA whereas Mistress Sayako is flying from NYC to session with us. This means that this is not a fair comparison, right?

I certainly enjoyed my session with Mistress Sayako as much as I did with the other USA dominatrix. I would love to try a Japan dominatrix in Japan someday though...

robertchua
28-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Bro, be careful in what you ask for.......:D:p

Bro jonah11, as luck would have it, I have to reschedule my session with Mistress Minky and Miss Kitty due to work. This is sad news as I was so looking forward to the double domination session.

bubblebee
28-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

She arrived a little late, but wow - as I opened the door I felt that she was worth the wait... About 1.65m tall, Maria is a slim brunette with big boobs... They look like D-cups! She came in casual wear and changed to an evil-looking leather dress and I had to help her zip up cos her boobs were practically spilling out... And her legs - slim, long and smooth.... Well, she was wearing black stockings as I requested so they were smooth... Face-wise, an exotic look that can be expect of an Uzbek girl - she's supposed to have some Korean blood. The only drawback is that she doesn't look young. Looks about early 30s. But man, that body was designed by a sex maniac... Skin tone is tanned - more hispanic than caucasian looking.

As usual, I won't go into too much detail on the actual action. Suffice to say she's experienced, she's really into it and she's more the strict and commanding sort rather than dominant sexy siren... She's also strong and doesn't much hold back - I had marks after the session (damn, can't go spa for a couple of days!)... And she gave me quite the workout... More on that in the ratings below.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...

robertchua
28-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

She arrived a little late, but wow - as I opened the door I felt that she was worth the wait... About 1.65m tall, Maria is a slim brunette with big boobs... They look like D-cups! She came in casual wear and changed to an evil-looking leather dress and I had to help her zip up cos her boobs were practically spilling out... And her legs - slim, long and smooth.... Well, she was wearing black stockings as I requested so they were smooth... Face-wise, an exotic look that can be expect of an Uzbek girl - she's supposed to have some Korean blood. The only drawback is that she doesn't look young. Looks about early 30s. But man, that body was designed by a sex maniac... Skin tone is tanned - more hispanic than caucasian looking.

As usual, I won't go into too much detail on the actual action. Suffice to say she's experienced, she's really into it and she's more the strict and commanding sort rather than dominant sexy siren... She's also strong and doesn't much hold back - I had marks after the session (damn, can't go spa for a couple of days!)... And she gave me quite the workout... More on that in the ratings below.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...

Bubblebee, why are you using other Bro's old posting and taking it as your own?

SubmissiveLove
28-03-2012, 08:56 PM

Thank you Bro Fmcane.
Bros who wished to try Princess Shan Shan can PM me.

d2pre
28-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Thank you Bro Fmcane.
Bros who wished to try Princess Shan Shan can PM me.

Bro, any idea how long will shan shan stay in sg? or only short time period? pls advice.

DaScolda
28-03-2012, 10:50 PM
F*cking bubblebee causing trouble everywhere. Thought the school holidays were over...

Alexis193
29-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Anyone particularly have a weakness for hot wax torture? I notice no one have this fetish?

For me I simply loves hot wax slowly dripping on my cock till it is covered
with full of wax. Simply enjoying!

Me first time posting after lurking here for so long.

Have tried miss Kathy last may. (just after she started out)

Following the postings , princess Shan Shan seems a good catch!

tamago09
29-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Bro jonah11, as luck would have it, I have to reschedule my session with Mistress Minky and Miss Kitty due to work. This is sad news as I was so looking forward to the double domination session.
Maybe he's trying to pass off as a genuine punter and get contact from you:p

myspankie
29-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Hey bros...

I just wanted to share with you all .... I recently tried a 1 hr Jua Gen session with a nice PRC lady Xiao Ping. Personally I enjoyed it.. not too sure if its of high standard as I am yet to compare it with the popular ones like YF who is talk of this forum.

Xiao Ping is reasonable with pricing $70 for an hr of pure Jua Gen.. keeps it up steam steam... she keeps changing the strokes so in a way, it worked out like orgasm control for me. And after around 45 mins... she said its time to cool off.. and asked if I'd like a happy ending and then she really pumped it out. MAN what good hard pumping... i just burst out with cum.

After a good clean up, she advised like a doctor and asked me to do followup in 2 weeks... also advised not to service with Mrs Palmer too often : )

Looks : MILF type (looks mature)
Size : Very BOOBY perhaps a 36 D or 38 C
Friendly, engaging in conversation. :)

McWoof0
29-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Supposed to meet Princess shan shan on mon at 7.30. she msg me at 5.30 say cannot make it. got friend coming from china must acc her shopping. kana put aeroplane.. tues same thing happen..dam angry and call mistress lexuan from collarme instead. She immediately say ok. went to meet her and she asked me to carry her bag in the public and she walk like a real dom in micro mini skirt and heels.

Walked about 300m to the hotel and we check in. and ask me to strip the moment we close the room door. ordered me to worship her pussy after she pee. She shaved quite well.

Teased me with her feet and ask me to lick it clean. gave her a foot massage for 10 mins and she fingered me in my ass for another 15 mins. ordered me to stand and stroke myself and not allowed to cum. after a few mins.. she stoke me furiously and made me cum while standing up. shot my load all over the floor and she asked me to clean up.......

with tissue.. hehe..

went for shower and she left.

overall nice dom feeling.

looks: 7/10
body: 6.5/10 a little tummy fats.
legs: 9/10 superb!

RTF: maybe..:D

DMG 100/hr exclude room.

copymark
30-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Bros are pm me for miss kathys's contact pls note that it's not my discretion to give it to you.

You have to go through proper channels. Eg thru collarme.
Last I heard she's not in need of money as she has a good supply of regular slaves , so she can afford to pick.

copymark
30-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Just wanna ask if any bros have met ur dom outside before? Like accidentally.
I had this experience recently.
I used to pay a gal years back to kick my balls n worship her feet.
Last week, guess what?
She was hired in my office as an intern n reports to me direct.
I was stunned and so was she.
She gave me a knowing look and when we were alone in my room, she walked to me and asked fora hug. She was attractive and in a mini skirt . Of cos I gave her a hug. Then before I knew it as she was hugging me, she suddenly drove her knee into my balls twice in quick succession. It was hard and I went down on my knees. I looked up at her , her hands were on her hips and looking down at me. She went over to sit on my chair and crossed her legs. As she crossed her legs I could see her white panties. She pointed to the spot on the floor on front of her. I quickly crawled over . She had me kiss her heels an slick it clean. She then grabbed my balls amd asked me who is the boss. I said I am. But will not give her much workto do. She smile and squeezed and asked again.
When I couldn't give the right answer, she said" I AM UR BOSS. YOUR BALLS BELONG TO ME."
it's been a week now . And she has given me lots of things to do. Like typing , and stuffs. On wed she brought a bag of her undies amd told me to bring home and hand wash them and fold them neatly and return to her on Monday.

DaScolda
30-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Wah bro Copymark,

Fantasy came true lar, your story:) Does that mean she's available to be engaged still?

Anyway, regards to Ms Kathy, yeah she's quite picky i suppose. E-mailed her twice in collarme, got a read receipt but no response.

Nara
30-03-2012, 12:53 PM
J
couldn't give the right answer, she said" I AM UR BOSS. YOUR BALLS BELONG TO ME."
it's been a week now . And she has given me lots of things to do. Like typing , and stuffs. On wed she brought a bag of her undies amd told me to bring home and hand wash them and fold them neatly and return to her on Monday.

wow so fun:D is she for hire still?

copymark
30-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Didnt dare ask. It's different situation now, I am not paying for services ... More like blackmail .

At least she not asking for money. This morning she came to my room and sat on my desk, pointed to the floor and had me kneeling beside her as I did her accounts work for her. While she was surfing the net and sipping a cup of real grey, which was prepared by me for her. Thankfully my office is auto locked kind. Meaning anyone who wants to enter my room I need to press a button at my desk

DaScolda
30-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Bro copymark,

You engaged her years ago and she's still temping even now? How old liao lar this lady:P

silverug
30-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Just wanna ask if any bros have met ur dom ..........t give the right answer, she said" I AM UR BOSS. YOUR BALLS BELONG TO ME."

Kinda like a fantasy, it's okay if you are a bachelor

serf0000
30-03-2012, 03:12 PM
in his case its not a fantasy anymore as it has become real life and she relishes being dominant instead of play acting. To some, this may actually be a dream come true.... to actually be a slave to another person not roleplay.
If she is an intern, she can't be that old.

Care to show us her pic and contact so that we can contact her ? :D

silverug
30-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Wah bro Copymark,

Fantasy came true lar, your story:) Does that mean she's available to be engaged still?

Anyway, regards to Ms Kathy, yeah she's quite picky i suppose. E-mailed her twice in collarme, got a read receipt but no response.

Well at least Ms Kathy read your message, she didn't even bother to open my message...I attempted twice......ah well, I suppose she is not the materialistic type who go for more than she need......too bad for us.. !! But I did manage to get a session with Ms Keiko which is good too.....

mag3459
30-03-2012, 04:09 PM
thanks bro SubmissiveLove and robetchua for ctc of mistress shan shan,but seen like very difficult to connect with her, she take one to two hour to reply ur every sms with very simple answer,set the time today to met,but until now she dun even send me the location,dun reply sms and dun answer the phone,kena fly kite again. dun know why a lot of mistress here have this type of problem .are they too rich now?

McWoof0
30-03-2012, 04:56 PM
thanks bro SubmissiveLove and robetchua for ctc of mistress shan shan,but seen like very difficult to connect with her, she take one to two hour to reply ur every sms with very simple answer,set the time today to met,but until now she dun even send me the location,dun reply sms and dun answer the phone,kena fly kite again. dun know why a lot of mistress here have this type of problem .are they too rich now?

another one bite the bullet..

McWoof0
30-03-2012, 05:00 PM
wow so fun:D is she for hire still?

I am interested as well!.. :D:D

Cajsam
30-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Cajsam Journey … Part 7

It was breathtaking, the view of this goddess, in all her glory standing hovering over me as I lay bounded and I take in my Mistress wet juicy thongs in my mouth being stuffed by her lovely feet. I lay there in total submission as I look up and see my Mistress lovely smooth legs and slim thighs and her lovely pussy. She looked down on me, knowing that she has complete control of her slave.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/380411_123000334482346_100003171414036_124113_1197 11151_n.jpg

Slowly she moved backwards and sat down between my legs and commanded. “Bend your legs and spread them wide, I want to see what you have”. I could feel her hands on my hard cock as she gave it a slap as if to wake it up. It was already awake and the slap just made my cock stand to attention. While she was slapping my cock, I could feel her other hands rimming my ass and a small device inserted into my ass. And then a wonderful sensation as the device inside my ass started to vibrate. OMG... it is a vibrator that has been inserted into my ass. The sensation was nothing I had experienced before. The cock slapping and the ass vibrator was overpowering.
… (To Be Continued)

okiepoke
30-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Her studio apartment has a balcony and imagine my shock when she told me her friend is at the balcony waiting for our session to be over so that they can go shopping together. I was displeased with this as I think any professional dominatrix should respect their customer's privacy by meeting him on a one-on-one basis. Her friend can easily leave her studio apartment for the shopping centre for that one hour.

At this point, her friend came in and guess what, she is prettier than the dominatrix herself. The dominatrix can see that I like her friend more than her and proposed that I take a double domination session for 1200 CN元 instead of our earlier agreed 800 CN元. As I explained to her why I prefer single domination sessions, she told me that I can either engage her or her friend for a single domination session but I have to pay extra 200 CN元 for the one who is watching as an audience fee.

So there I was with an average-looking dominatrix who had increased her rate from 500 CN元 to 800 CN元 and I have to pay an additional 200 CN元 for her good-looking friend to watch our session or take the most expensive option of 1200 CN元 for a double domination session. Due to the time constraint (I had a business dinner to attend), I decided to bite the bullet and chose the most expensive option.

As I have mentioned, it was summer time and her good looking friend was wearing a pair of slippers. Thankfully, her feet size is the same as the dominatrix and she was able to wear the gold knee high leather boots while the dominatrix wore the black knee high leather boots. I am not too pleased about this as I believe boots are very personal and should not be shared.

The dominatrix has claimed during our teleconversation that she is experienced in ball kicking. This is obviously not true as her good-looking friend is able to kick better than her. In fact, her good-looking friend kicked me rather hard and before long, I was bleeding. I find it ironic that I was supposed to engage this dominatrix and instead, I am finding enjoyment through her good looking friend instead.

I have been to China many times on business trips and agree that a towel of any type would be good but a fluffy one is definitely a luxury. I would even settle for a paper towel over toilet paper.

okiepoke
30-03-2012, 11:22 PM

OR

OR

OR

I used to love viewing the SMQR website. Would you mind sharing how to access their videos? I have a premium account with file factory.

Thanks,

Okipoke

calbts
31-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes if intentional - I think it is so stupid that they block their site outside of Japan. It seems like they do not want foreign business.

You basically have 2 options:
1. you can download videos from blogs on filehosters for free
( some mentioned in this thread or you can pm me for more)

2. You can try to go through a Japanese proxy to view and purchase downloads from the SMQR website. I personally would not do this as I do not even know if they accept non-Japanese ccards and downloading a large file via proxy would be slow and cumbersome.
And please do not ask me questions about proxies/how to view IP blocked sites. Plenty of info on the web on how to do it already. .

wiggie
31-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Bro Joe73, I have to agree with you that her rate is rather expensive. I have sessioned with a dominatrix in USA and that particular dominatrix charged me lesser than Mistress Sayako. But then again, I was in USA whereas Mistress Sayako is flying from NYC to session with us. This means that this is not a fair comparison, right?

I certainly enjoyed my session with Mistress Sayako as much as I did with the other USA dominatrix. I would love to try a Japan dominatrix in Japan someday though...

Hi Bros
Would you mind letting me know how much Mistress Sayako charges for a session? I looked for it on her website but it does not say there. Perhaps she does not want to put it on her website.
Thanks in advance.

chukeliang
31-03-2012, 09:31 PM
wake up from your bloody idea, fuckers! Hahahahaa

??????????????????????

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Just wanna ask if any bros have met ur dom outside before? Like accidentally.
I had this experience recently.
I used to pay a gal years back to kick my balls n worship her feet.
Last week, guess what?
She was hired in my office as an intern n reports to me direct.
I was stunned and so was she.
She gave me a knowing look and when we were alone in my room, she walked to me and asked fora hug. She was attractive and in a mini skirt . Of cos I gave her a hug. Then before I knew it as she was hugging me, she suddenly drove her knee into my balls twice in quick succession. It was hard and I went down on my knees. I looked up at her , her hands were on her hips and looking down at me. She went over to sit on my chair and crossed her legs. As she crossed her legs I could see her white panties. She pointed to the spot on the floor on front of her. I quickly crawled over . She had me kiss her heels an slick it clean. She then grabbed my balls amd asked me who is the boss. I said I am. But will not give her much workto do. She smile and squeezed and asked again.
When I couldn't give the right answer, she said" I AM UR BOSS. YOUR BALLS BELONG TO ME."

Wow bro... I don't know whether you are lucky (no pay but got service) or you are unlucky (it become life style as long as she is with the company or you are). I don't really want to happen like that bro. It really affect the personal life then it is not fun anymore. I better not any how engage with anyone already.

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Bros.. Last two days ago I had a session with Miss Keiko. She did not disappoint me. In stead I cum by her the perfect HJ a lot.

The act was the same as what I had with Miss Kathy. It is just that the mild one as she is trying to know my pain level. She is worth to try. She is really Japanese-chinese looks in good way.

She brought a nice leather high heel closed toe shoe for me to lick. :). I lick it clean. In the whole session, I have the highest moment.
1. When she put her feet on my face and she tickle me with her 10 fingers without mercy.
2. When she did hand job slowly and professionally while her feet is on my face.

The rest is the same as what I had with Miss Kathy. Both lady are nice dom. They are very good in understanding the slave need. :D, Sorry bro. I need to rush thats why I can't give long and detail FR. But she is definitely worth to try.

Cajsam
01-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Looking forward to meet Miss Keiko.

d2pre
01-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Bros.. Last two days ago I had a session with Miss Keiko. She did not disappoint me. In stead I cum by her the perfect HJ a lot.

The act was the same as what I had with Miss Kathy. It is just that the mild one as she is trying to know my pain level. She is worth to try. She is really Japanese-chinese looks in good way.

She brought a nice leather high heel closed toe shoe for me to lick. :). I lick it clean. In the whole session, I have the highest moment.
1. When she put her feet on my face and she tickle me with her 10 fingers without mercy.
2. When she did hand job slowly and professionally while her feet is on my face.

The rest is the same as what I had with Miss Kathy. Both lady are nice dom. They are very good in understanding the slave need. :D, Sorry bro. I need to rush thats why I can't give long and detail FR. But she is definitely worth to try.

Her leather high heel is worn outside b4 or brand new ?

Cajsam
01-04-2012, 08:15 PM
does anyone knows any services as such available in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
i would like to try something like this as well but not so extreme as it will be my 1st time.
pls advice..thanks!! =)

Yes.. but very limited...

McWoof0
02-04-2012, 02:59 PM

Nice man bro.. How i wish i had served her the week b4.. but she chooses to ignore me.. dont know why also.. sian..

patcool
02-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Just had a return session with Miss Keiko. She really enjoys what she does in the entire session. Overall she is good during her domination and a good person to chat with after the session.
I like her new red pedi and I have great time worshiping her toes. More excited when she told me i am the first one to see those red toes. We have tried few new stuffs and i like it. Hope to serve her again soon.

myspankie
02-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi Bros,

Every mistress is good at something or the other.... Do any of you know if Mistress Keiko is good at giving caning? I'm thinking of having a session with her soon. ;););)

Cajsam
02-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Just had a return session with Miss Keiko. She really enjoys what she does in the entire session. Overall she is good during her domination and a good person to chat with after the session.
I like her new red pedi and I have great time worshiping her toes. More excited when she told me i am the first one to see those red toes. We have tried few new stuffs and i like it. Hope to serve her again soon.

Please share what new stuffs?

dell_lee_2003
02-04-2012, 11:28 PM

Yeah bro.. Do share with us a bit more details. :D. Really wanted to read the steam FR.

dell_lee_2003
02-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Her leather high heel is worn outside b4 or brand new ?
I think Yes bro.. It is not brand new but she took out from the bag.

dell_lee_2003
02-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Nice man bro.. How i wish i had served her the week b4.. but she chooses to ignore me.. dont know why also.. sian..

Actually, she is not ignore you bro. She might be busy. That's why. Try to keep SMS her or collar me her. She will give you a chance.

sticky5
02-04-2012, 11:32 PM
That take lot of skills and training to set up the role play for each to enjoy.

dell_lee_2003
02-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Looking forward to meet Miss Keiko.

When is your session bro.. Please post the FR here so that she can read too. She told me that she is following this SBF. (Right Mistress Keiko :D)

Cajsam
03-04-2012, 08:20 AM
When is your session bro.. Please post the FR here so that she can read too. She told me that she is following this SBF. (Right Mistress Keiko :D)

Scheduled for April 19th. Will post my FR thereafter.

Last Friday had a session with a Part Time Nurse. SYT, nice body. Tried to introduce her to BDSM but she not interested. Anyway, got her to wear Lingerie and stockings. She was damn sexy. Very GFE. Removed her stockings and kiss her feet. Only downside is that she don't allow to touch her boobs (not that big but nice). Spend 2 hours and she handled my didi skillfully. Bring me up and down many times. For the finale, I asked her to do 69, and licked her love juices. She was wet and tastes lovely. I exploded as she HJ me. Then she turned around and attacked my nipple and bite them. She must have been very high... Love that... It was different and exciting.

Will be seeing more of her... She is not the dominating type but what the heck, can't cum any better with the full works of lingerie, stockings and SYT.

Cajsam
03-04-2012, 08:37 AM
For those interested :

http://mistress-steffany.escort-site.com/

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-RE4!R-SO1!O-Page-1!P-XC-ID37227!D.html

I believe she is in Sillypore. FR ur sessions.

ydgduo
03-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes if intentional - I think it is so stupid that they block their site outside of Japan. It seems like they do not want foreign business.
You basically have 2 options:
1. you can download videos from blogs on filehosters for free
( some mentioned in this thread or you can pm me for more)

Thanks for the link, calbts. Mistress Yui is nice, I book her, but miss her, because of JR rail stop service during flooding. Is that fate? I would like to see her again, i have chance to go back to Nagoya this year, but i skip it because the last time i was there, i was ill, i think the air is bad there, too much heavy industries there. Quality of air is bad in my opinion. Once i leave the city near Nagoya, i was instantly better. I think ok to go to Nagoya, but not to the nearby industrial city, which i have to work for 2 months. Too much poison for me. And lack of japanese means too much trouble for booking for me.

calbts
03-04-2012, 06:06 PM
bro ydgduo,

I am going to try and make a short trip to Osaka/Kyoto later this
year with maybe 2-3 days stopover in Nagoya with the sole purpose of sessioning with Absolute Mistresses. They just added two more hotties to their roster. But yes Mistress Yui is my first choice.
While in Osaka I may try Club Fin and Karaido in Kyoto. Not many FR's yet from Kansai in this forum.

Cajsam
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Shanon

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-Page-2!P-XC-ID53219!D.html

Share your FR...

myspankie
04-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey Braddahs,

I know some of you are into real hard ball busting fetish. I was just curious about this and was looking up on the net.... and saw this.

For those who are interested.... check it out.. !!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4904692/woman_ballbusting_her_man_in_the_car/

Cajsam
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Cajsam Journey … Part 8

I was almost at the verge of explosion, and Mistress M could sense that. She stopped the cock slapping and took hold of my balls and squeeze. Her fingers expertly juggled and played with my balls. This deprived me from cumming and exploding. The denial to allow me to cum means that she was in total command. My cock was hers to do as she pleases.

She then took some string and commenced to tie up my balls. Her hands were soft and smooth. I was lying down, tied up, a small vibrator in my ass , Mistress M panties in my mouth and unable to move. I could feel some clips being applied to my balls. It was not painful, just a bit funny as I wonder what those clips were for? I counted there was 6 clips, 3 on each of my tied up balls.

Suddenly, a shock sensation rippled through my body, the ..... to be continued...

Cajsam
04-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like another potential : mild BDSM but i guess some Bro can try and guide.

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-F-Page-1!P-XC-ID56572!D.html

myspankie
05-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Looks like another potential : mild BDSM but i guess some Bro can try and guide.

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-F-Page-1!P-XC-ID56572!D.html

Braddah Cajsam,

I've tried this lady before... just about 2 months ago. she's more of an escort and not really a mistress. But mild play should be ok. I tried her caning.. it was obvious that she's not the one for giving caning..

But her sexual foreplay is awesome... highly recommended for those who want normal sex. :)

Cajsam
05-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Braddah Cajsam,

I've tried this lady before... just about 2 months ago. she's more of an escort and not really a mistress. But mild play should be ok. I tried her caning.. it was obvious that she's not the one for giving caning..

But her sexual foreplay is awesome... highly recommended for those who want normal sex. :)

For caning you should try mistress shanon Ohio aka mistressofminds of CM.

Tokyofan
05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
For caning you should try mistress shanon Ohio aka mistressofminds of CM.

Any other recommendations for for a good hard caning? I like my mistresses to be more on the athletic/slim side like Mistress Ruiko at La Siora who is a formidable caner!!:):D

bardevil
05-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Bros, what are the normal rates for the services and does it cover the hotel?

myspankie
05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Any other recommendations for for a good hard caning? I like my mistresses to be more on the athletic/slim side like Mistress Ruiko at La Siora who is a formidable caner!!:):D

Braddah Tokyofan,

You really have excellent taste. Yes... this is the kind of mistress to present your bottoms for a very good caning.

In singapore its difficult to find such charming mistresses.. Not sure if anyone here can recommend any. Maybe i'll have to find a gorgeous local escort girl and train her to do caning :D:D

divinewind
05-04-2012, 07:54 PM
I had the pleasure of serving Mistress Suniya while she's currently here in Singapore. This is the first time I saw her, and I think she's sexy with a very full womanly body. Immediately I plunge to my knees and smell her ankles (she's wearing high heel shoes). Then I had to first lick clean both her shoes as she sat cross-legged, totally ignoring me. After about 10 mins of licking her shoes, she then ordered me to lick clean her feet. It is then pain and punishment with whippings, light cbt, bondage. I also had to drink a lot of her spit. Once she spit into my mouth and forbided me from swallowing yet. Then she continue spitting into my mouth until a huge glob has accumulated before she allowed me to swallow. Of course, I had to endure merciless slaps throughout the session. She then pissed onto my face and ordered me to lick whatever drops of her piss on her feet and shoes.

In all, a fantastic session, not a time watcher and professional.

silverug
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
I had the pleasure of serving Mistress Suniya while she's currently here in Singapore. This is the first time I saw her, and I think she's sexy with a very full womanly body. Immediately I plunge to my knees and smell her ankles (she's wearing high heel shoes). Then I had to first lick clean both her shoes as she sat cross-legged, totally ignoring me. After about 10 mins of licking her shoes, she then ordered me to lick clean her feet. It is then pain and punishment with whippings, light cbt, bondage. I also had to drink a lot of her spit. Once she spit into my mouth and forbided me from swallowing yet. Then she continue spitting into my mouth until a huge glob has accumulated before she allowed me to swallow. Of course, I had to endure merciless slaps throughout the session. She then pissed onto my face and ordered me to lick whatever drops of her piss on her feet and shoes.

In all, a fantastic session, not a time watcher and professional.

Good for you, just curious to know if those are the activities you requested for? or She had chosen to do it onto you ...

ydgduo
06-04-2012, 12:07 PM
bro ydgduo,

I am going to try and make a short trip to Osaka/Kyoto later this
year with maybe 2-3 days stopover in Nagoya with the sole purpose of sessioning with Absolute Mistresses. They just added two more hotties to their roster. But yes Mistress Yui is my first choice.
While in Osaka I may try Club Fin and Karaido in Kyoto. Not many FR's yet from Kansai in this forum.

oh enjoy yourself bro. you know japanese, means it will twice the fun for you. give us many FR.

divinewind
06-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Bro silverug, Mistress Suniya can cater to your needs, those are what I requested for.

asslover22
06-04-2012, 04:00 PM
i need some help. any Bros out here ever engage a Mistress that allows Ass worship? facesitting queening that sorta thing? any experience to share with me?

ydgduo
06-04-2012, 07:18 PM
New photo of mistress yao in NYC

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/174/007.jpg

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/177/003.jpg

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/178/002.jpg

eugene_wong
06-04-2012, 07:27 PM
nobody tried brown shower? The most enjoyable fetish....

d2pre
06-04-2012, 09:08 PM

brown shower is scat?

fdome
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM

your FR please :p

ronie
07-04-2012, 07:25 AM
dear all, after years of reading this forum, i think i should pay me contribution and write a FR,

some years back, i asked to mristress Aria, while she was travelling to Singapore a session with brown shower. She was that time with mistress Loreta that was her aprentice if i remembered correctly, i already met her in a previous session but she couldn t give me this brown shower , so it was a first time for me as i only had to BDSM session before that. I remembered being attracted to this scatqueensberlin website, and watching some of the movies, i said to my self that i should give it a try,

The hotel room where we had the session was given to me by mistress aria by sms, so when i reached the door, i was excited but scare at the same time. After knocking on the door, mistress Aria opened it with lights down and told me to come in,she was wearing a dress that go to her knee. the room was pretty dark with only the bed kight on. Mistress Aria closed the door behind me, and mistress Loreta appear from the bathroom. They ask me to remove all my clothes and to go down on my knee with my hand in my back, in front of mistress Aria that was seating in the chair in front of me while the other one was behind me putting a collar. then she went trough everything i asked in my email and she then finish with this words "today you will eat everything from my back", i just swallowed hard and said"yes mistress".

she then ordered me to kiss her foot with a shoe on it, i lick it clean particularly the bottom and then i had to remove it and suck each toe. i did it on the 2 foots and then suddenly she grap me and put my head behind her back and arm with my ass totally open, mistress lorita start to spank me with a belt and i had to count up to 25, i remembered that the last start to be paintfull.

they then fasten my arm with a rope in my back and start to masturbate me for 30s for my dickye to be hard again and scratch gently my balls, then mistress Aria spit her saliva straight to my face and asked me to swallow as it fall down into my mouth.

following that, i had to worship mistress loreta and mistress Aria foots , then mistress Aria stand up and take a plate and put it on the floor in front of me, she asked me to come close to her panties, i was again on my knee with chest down, my nose maybe 10cm close to her, she then push on one side her panties, and i saw her pussy, it was shaved from the top to the bottom with only the midle having some few hair left , a little bit dark, the lips was fleshy and pink inside. She stood in front of me for about 10s and she let some drop of pee to fall in the plate and reput immediatly her painties. she asked me to smell it first and then ordered me to clean the plate with her foot on my head. The pee was clear and not that difficult to swallow, but it taste pee.

she repeat the same thing 2 more times and i had to clean the plate, and it become more difficult to swallow for me each time after.

after that they tease me again and masturbate me untill i was hard, she then asked me to lay down on my back on a rubber sheet that was put on the floor.

Mistress Loreta start to push her foot into my mouth while mistress Aria went to the bathroom, she later come back without her long dress and wearing a clear pantie where you can see trough, with her high heels shoes. She start to tease me with her high heels by walking on my chest and it was quite paintufull, then she told me whilelooking in my eyes, "now i m going to use you as a toilet, it s your fantaisies right", i just agreed with a "yes mistress"

she start by standing above my face, my head was between her 2 legs and she put again aside her paintie and lower her butt just in front my nose, the view was georgous, then she ordered me to lick her ass first. I lick it in every way, it was clean odorless, i turn my tongue around it and try to put it in for 10 min, she then slap me and ask to stop, and ordered me to open wide for her nectar, a few drops of pee fall into my mouth that i swallow immediatly,

then she syas that she will give me her fruit and start to poo, i saw her closing her eyes and concentrate to push, her pussy start to open, i could see all the pink lips inside and her vagina to open a litlle bit with some drops of pee falling, but i was focusing on her asshole, i even start to lick it again as the time was running but she asked me to stop, and then i start to hear some air coming out, then slowly, her ass start to open, the pink skin start to appear, and then very slowly it start to open, then close, then open and suddenly i saw the poo that start coming out, the colour was similar to caramel, and the smell was not strong at all ( she told me latter that she ate some kind of black beans that neutralize the odor days before the session), the poo start to fall slowly into my mouth, first very slowly, then more rapidly. the poo was hot, the texture was rough, it taste really like shit and it was was bitter.

Mistress Aria stand up again and ask me to throw all the scat on the plate, she then ask me to pick some portion with my mouth and walk on my knee without my hand to the toilet and throw it in, so i made 3 walk around to throw everything and she forced me to lick with my tongue the remaining and throw it the same way.

then she asked me to lie down on the floor again, and she start to seat on my face and command me to lick her ass clean. i lick it in every way and she wanted to finish me by masturbing me at the same time, but i think i was shocked by the session , and my dickie never respond again, making me left the session without coming and after that my mind was not interested for scatmovies for 6 months.

but i went for another kind of session with mistress Christy, her sister that i will do a separate FR.

Limkopi08
07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Thks bro ronie for a detailed fr :D
I guess at that point of time your heart beat is beating fast :D

dear all, after years of reading this forum, i think i should pay me contribution and write a FR,

some years back, i asked to mristress Aria, while she was travelling to Singapore a session with brown shower. She was that time with mistress Loreta that was her aprentice if i remembered correctly, i already met her in a previous session but she couldn t give me this brown shower , so it was a first time for me as i only had to BDSM session before that. I remembered being attracted to this scatqueensberlin website, and watching some of the movies, i said to my self that i should give it a try,

The hotel room where we had the session was given to me by mistress aria by sms, so when i reached the door, i was excited but scare at the same time. After knocking on the door, mistress Aria opened it with lights down and told me to come in,she was wearing a dress that go to her knee. the room was pretty dark with only the bed kight on. Mistress Aria closed the door behind me, and mistress Loreta appear from the bathroom. They ask me to remove all my clothes and to go down on my knee with my hand in my back, in front of mistress Aria that was seating in the chair in front of me while the other one was behind me putting a collar. then she went trough everything i asked in my email and she then finish with this words "today you will eat everything from my back", i just swallowed hard and said"yes mistress".

she then ordered me to kiss her foot with a shoe on it, i lick it clean particularly the bottom and then i had to remove it and suck each toe. i did it on the 2 foots and then suddenly she grap me and put my head behind her back and arm with my ass totally open, mistress lorita start to spank me with a belt and i had to count up to 25, i remembered that the last start to be paintfull.

they then fasten my arm with a rope in my back and start to masturbate me for 30s for my dickye to be hard again and scratch gently my balls, then mistress Aria spit her saliva straight to my face and asked me to swallow as it fall down into my mouth.

following that, i had to worship mistress loreta and mistress Aria foots , then mistress Aria stand up and take a plate and put it on the floor in front of me, she asked me to come close to her panties, i was again on my knee with chest down, my nose maybe 10cm close to her, she then push on one side her panties, and i saw her pussy, it was shaved from the top to the bottom with only the midle having some few hair left , a little bit dark, the lips was fleshy and pink inside. She stood in front of me for about 10s and she let some drop of pee to fall in the plate and reput immediatly her painties. she asked me to smell it first and then ordered me to clean the plate with her foot on my head. The pee was clear and not that difficult to swallow, but it taste pee.

she repeat the same thing 2 more times and i had to clean the plate, and it become more difficult to swallow for me each time after.

after that they tease me again and masturbate me untill i was hard, she then asked me to lay down on my back on a rubber sheet that was put on the floor.

Mistress Loreta start to push her foot into my mouth while mistress Aria went to the bathroom, she later come back without her long dress and wearing a clear pantie where you can see trough, with her high heels shoes. She start to tease me with her high heels by walking on my chest and it was quite paintufull, then she told me whilelooking in my eyes, "now i m going to use you as a toilet, it s your fantaisies right", i just agreed with a "yes mistress"

she start by standing above my face, my head was between her 2 legs and she put again aside her paintie and lower her butt just in front my nose, the view was georgous, then she ordered me to lick her ass first. I lick it in every way, it was clean odorless, i turn my tongue around it and try to put it in for 10 min, she then slap me and ask to stop, and ordered me to open wide for her nectar, a few drops of pee fall into my mouth that i swallow immediatly,

then she syas that she will give me her fruit and start to poo, i saw her closing her eyes and concentrate to push, her pussy start to open, i could see all the pink lips inside and her vagina to open a litlle bit with some drops of pee falling, but i was focusing on her asshole, i even start to lick it again as the time was running but she asked me to stop, and then i start to hear some air coming out, then slowly, her ass start to open, the pink skin start to appear, and then very slowly it start to open, then close, then open and suddenly i saw the poo that start coming out, the colour was similar to caramel, and the smell was not strong at all ( she told me latter that she ate some kind of black beans that neutralize the odor days before the session), the poo start to fall slowly into my mouth, first very slowly, then more rapidly. the poo was hot, the texture was rough, it taste really like shit and it was was bitter.

Mistress Aria stand up again and ask me to throw all the scat on the plate, she then ask me to pick some portion with my mouth and walk on my knee without my hand to the toilet and throw it in, so i made 3 walk around to throw everything and she forced me to lick with my tongue the remaining and throw it the same way.

then she asked me to lie down on the floor again, and she start to seat on my face and command me to lick her ass clean. i lick it in every way and she wanted to finish me by masturbing me at the same time, but i think i was shocked by the session , and my dickie never respond again, making me left the session without coming and after that my mind was not interested for scatmovies for 6 months.

but i went for another kind of session with mistress Christy, her sister that i will do a separate FR.

doctor sex
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Mistress Aria, I remember having several sessions with her. She was one of the best visiting dommes coming to Singapore. I did several 'firsts' with her: first nectar drinking (out of a wineglass!), first electrical play (awesome!), first mummification in cling-film (and I didn't even ask for it), first fucking with a banana (I think she must have forgotten to pack her strap on dildos)
I think I met loreta on the visit you described. They had me bent over the arm chair with loreta fucking with an enormous strap on dildo. I was whimpering and felt I couldn't take it but mistress aria knew how to get me through it and to the other side.
The last i heard of aria, she was studying at university in Australia. Anyone have a more recent update?

chinesemistress
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM
www.chinese-mistress.com

Very profession

dell_lee_2003
08-04-2012, 12:15 AM

According to Mistress Keiko she love caning. She can cane till you bleed or lesser depending on your request. But she does a hard core caning too.

glovedboy
08-04-2012, 02:15 PM
had a nice session with Mistress Suniya last week. she's one of the few dommes that have a lot of equipment and apparel. since i am crazy about latex and rubber, requested that i will be wearing my own catsuit, she put on her rubber top, pvc long gloves and patent thigh high boots. i put on my rubber catsuit, she put a rubber mask on me, with only a mouth opening. i was forced to control my breath, she saw that i kept fiddling with the mask and she put on gloves(without fingers) on my hands, then she stuffed an inflatable gag dildo into my mouth. i was totally defenseless and starving for air. she kept teasing me with her boots,kicking my erection with her boots. she removed the gas and made me worship her boots, while using her gloved hand to fondle my penis. absolute heaven. the rest of the session was waves of pleasure that involved the uses of a leash, slapping, face sitting, spitting.

she does have lots of equipment, can't wait to try the strapons, anal beads and the medical stuff she has on the table.

i am still pretty much a latex/rubber person - next time full rubber or latex ;-)

doctor sex
08-04-2012, 03:02 PM
She's put photos of you in your rubber catsuit on collarme.com, looks fun.

Mistress suniya was the first domme to give me urtheral sounds. The best description of heard of sounds is like it's being masturbated inside out. I had an amazing erection and it was one of the most erotic feelings I've ever experienced

michaelchan
08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
I am still very envy abt Bro CopyMark. Is she still dominating you?

myspankie
09-04-2012, 03:17 PM
According to Mistress Keiko she love caning. She can cane till you bleed or lesser depending on your request. But she does a hard core caning too.

Oh boy !! this is sounds so good.. I will see her very soon just to get my ass whipped till she feels satisfied.

myspankie
09-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I met the legendary YF for Jua Gen. It was an enchanting experience.

I'm love MILF and I must say, she's the best one I've ever seen. Of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To be she's drop dead Gorgeous !!

This beautiful woman presented me with such awesome JG ... that I had lost lasting sex with my wife and there was lots of cum last night . The massage was initially very painful but slowly got used to it. I must say YF is a great professional. Her lovely tatoo on her back enhances her beauty so much.... I'm truely mesmerised by her looks and will certainly return for more. : )

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2012, 01:24 AM
I met the legendary YF for Jua Gen. It was an enchanting experience.

I'm love MILF and I must say, she's the best one I've ever seen. Of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To be she's drop dead Gorgeous !!

This beautiful woman presented me with such awesome JG ... that I had lost lasting sex with my wife and there was lots of cum last night . The massage was initially very painful but slowly got used to it. I must say YF is a great professional. Her lovely tatoo on her back enhances her beauty so much.... I'm truely mesmerised by her looks and will certainly return for more. : )

bro can u cum during or after the session?

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi all bro.

Miss Keiko is available this week. You can get the slot now.

Jason on behalf of Mistress
as per mistress command

Cajsam
10-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi bro's,
Anyone know of any mistress in chiang Mai or chiang rai.?

Going there for work and ideal time to meet a mistress.

myspankie
10-04-2012, 09:43 AM
bro can u cum during or after the session?

Bro,

YF's session does not include any hanky panky. Its pure treatment only.

After the massage she advised not to engage in sexual activities for 3 hrs.

Nara
10-04-2012, 10:49 AM
"I'm love MILF and I must say, she's the best one I've ever seen. Of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To be she's drop dead Gorgeous !!"

==========
Hi myspankie

Had a pretty painful JG experience myself about half a year ago. She said usually mature males feel less pain. just curious, are you also in the 40 to 45 age group or younger or older?

last time i remember she's regular MILF type but you say Drop dead Gorgeous??????:D makes me wonder if its a different lady by the same business name.

DaScolda
10-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi all bro.

Miss Keiko is available this week. You can get the slot now.

Jason on behalf of Mistress
as per mistress command
Wah bro Dell, you serving 2 ladies now ar? Miss Kathy will get jealous boh...

Cajsam
10-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Anyone can share FR about mistress shanon Ohio aka mistressofminds?

barefootlover
10-04-2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.drtuber.com/video/287064/asian-mistress-jane-piss-on-slave

cuppam1982
10-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Anyone can share FR about mistress shanon Ohio aka mistressofminds?

Cajsam,

i Don't think she like to see ppl put FR here about her...

Submissive
10-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Anyone has anymore fr on princess Shan Shan? Tried to have session with her but got cancelled twice due to some reasons. Wondering whether I should try again?

d2pre
10-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Anyone has anymore fr on princess Shan Shan? Tried to have session with her but got cancelled twice due to some reasons. Wondering whether I should try again?

Not yet. current vitamin m not enough. alot of thing to buy. hopefully can try her in june if she still around.

copymark
10-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah I tried princess Shan Shan.
Went to her place amd room. Pretty small. She told me to undress and shower . Then I saw her changing into a sexy outfit. She's quite milfy. Not syt but definitely good looking with a pair of solid boobs.
She changed onto her boots n had me clean her boots woth my tongue.
Then she tied my dick up and had me wash her clothes and wash her toilet . After that she spanked me and hit my ass real hard till I begged her . She then tied me up wrists and ankles and blindfolded n gagged me. She next used hot candle to drip on my body. It was so hot I tried to beg her but she wouldn't stop.

Then she made me massage her and finally finished me with a handjob. I was then made
To wash the messiest and ropes and mop her floor.
If u ask me I won't try her again. It's good for a one time session . She's definitely dominant but bit too pricey

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Wah bro Dell, you serving 2 ladies now ar? Miss Kathy will get jealous boh...
Bro.. Yeah.. Mistress Kathy is my very first Mistress bro. I will not offend her.. I also like Mistress Keiko too. Now I try to save more money to serve two every month.

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Heard that today someone has drank Mistress Keiko pee. :).. please share the FR

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2012, 11:52 PM
dear all, after years of reading this forum, i think i should pay me contribution and write a FR,.... urbing me at the same time, but i think i was shocked by the session , and my dickie never respond again, making me left the session without coming and after that my mind was not interested for scatmovies for 6 months.

Bro.. You so hard core.. I will never try like that in my whole life. :)

myspankie
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Heard that today someone has drank Mistress Keiko pee. :).. please share the FR

Braddah dell_lee_2003,

Mistress Keiko updates you promptly ? :)

By the way, dont misunderstand that its maybe me..... hahaha... but i would like to try if the opportunity comes. Just concerned that it can spread diseases...

I also looking forward to see the FR from the lucky one who tried it...

dell_lee_2003
11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Braddah dell_lee_2003,

Mistress Keiko updates you promptly ? :)

By the way, dont misunderstand that its maybe me..... hahaha... but i would like to try if the opportunity comes. Just concerned that it can spread diseases...

I also looking forward to see the FR from the lucky one who tried it...

No lah.. Mistress Keiko doesnt have to update me. I just ask her whether she is OK to pee inside the slave mouth. Someone PM me to check with her. So she said yes and she did it to one client on that day. Can spread diseases mel? Mistress Keiko is very clean and nice lady.

reallybear3
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
No lah.. Mistress Keiko doesnt have to update me. I just ask her whether she is OK to pee inside the slave mouth. Someone PM me to check with her. So she said yes and she did it to one client on that day. Can spread diseases mel? Mistress Keiko is very clean and nice lady.

Hi bro, interested to try either Mistress Kathy or Mistress Keiko.
I'm still rather new to BDSM only had 1 session with thaidomina team when they came,
Which would you recommend for a newbie like me and how could i arrange for a session?

Cajsam
12-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Cajsam Journey … Part 9

Suddenly, a shock sensation rippled through my body, originating from my balls flowing down to my feet and up to my nipples. It was a low current electro device hooked onto the clips on my balls. A small intermittent level of electric shock waves pulse into my tied balls. It was electrifying (at least the first time as I was not prepared and not expecting it). This electrifying effect on my balls coupled with the vibrator in my ass was stimulating.

Before I could recover, Mistress M sensuously repositioned and placed her ass on my face. She wiggled her ass down onto my face and I could smell her wet pussy pressing down onto my nose. Her panties was still in my mouth and therefore I could not worship or lick her pussy. Mistress M then fastidiously started to stroke my cock with her feet. She was sitting on my face and her legs were stretched out playing with my cock, stroking it up and down. She uses her toes to rub my cock head (which was already wet with pre-cum).

The sense of cumming and yet not able to cum, the denial, the control was overwhelming. I felt like exploding with her gifted Foot Job BUT the electrifying effect on my balls and the vibrator in my ass was very distracting. I could smell her sweet juices but unable to taste and savour it. As she wiggled down onto my face, my nose was engulfed into her pussy. Mistress M was fucking my nose and toying with my hard cock with her feet. Total submission to my mistress.

Should I continue?...

dell_lee_2003
13-04-2012, 08:12 AM
yes her prices are a bit steep, especially during bad times like this :-

1) $400 for 2 hrs
2) $300 for 1 hr

Looks more sensible to go for the $400 package.....but not sure yet.....from your previous experience with her....do you think her price tag is justified?

bro. which mistress you are mentioning?

robertchua
13-04-2012, 09:50 AM

1) $400 for 2 hrs
2) $300 for 1 hr

Looks more sensible to go for the $400 package.....but not sure yet.....from your previous experience with her....do you think her price tag is justified?

1) $400 for 2 hrs
2) $300 for 1 hr

JudgeX, may I ask what is your purpose in reposting Bro Joe73's old posting? If your purpose is to seek points, you should either contribute or else leave this thread alone. I will be deducting your points.

robertchua
13-04-2012, 09:52 AM
bro. which mistress you are mentioning?

Bro dell_lee_2003, unfortunately, that is not a real mistress but you already are busy serving two mistresses, right? :D

dell_lee_2003
14-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, unfortunately, that is not a real mistress but you already are busy serving two mistresses, right? :D
Hee.. Yeah bro robert.. I just served Keiko Mistress yesterday. Will share FR soon as now a bit busy..

dell_lee_2003
14-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Bro cuppam1982, please share your FR too. I am sure all bro here want to read the experience as much as I do.. :D. Although I have met every month my one pretty mistress and one cute mistress, I also want to read other.

But I haven't met with my pretty mistress kathy.. The next two continuous session will be her. :D
I miss her torture and her pretty feet and toes. I want to send my apology to her as well as to accept severe punishment for not meeting her ard 2 months.
I am not sure what punishment she will give me as much as we are concern, we need to serve our mistress well and make sure she is happy torturing us as their wish.

cuppam1982
14-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Bro,

FR for you..

Budget terminal has completed work at Lavender.. 2 plane had flied off.....
:mad::mad:
help me ask her wat happen? this time even worst. don even sms me to tell me she is not coming.... waited for 1 hr.

meet at 3, at 1 pm jus checked with her and she still say she is coming.

Bro cuppam1982, please share your FR too. I am sure all bro here want to read the experience as much as I do.. :D. Although I have met every month my one pretty mistress and one cute mistress, I also want to read other.

But I haven't met with my pretty mistress kathy.. The next two continuous session will be her.
I miss her torture and her pretty feet and toes. I want to send my apology to her as well as to accept severe punishment for not meeting her ard 2 months.
I am not sure what punishment she will give me as much as we are concern, we need to serve our mistress well and make sure she is happy torturing us as their wish.

dell_lee_2003
15-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Bro,

FR for you..

Budget terminal has completed work at Lavender.. 2 plane had flied off.....
:mad::mad:
help me ask her wat happen? this time even worst. don even sms me to tell me she is not coming.... waited for 1 hr.

meet at 3, at 1 pm jus checked with her and she still say she is coming.

oh. not good then. she shd not do like that bro. I knew she was late my session for 30min too. but at least she did communicate with me. sure bro. I will ask her what happen. very sad to hear that

mobiletwo
15-04-2012, 01:54 AM
http://papsyt.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexy-seductive-gal-looking-for-relief.html

new sm lady in town. anyone tried yet?

wujifoot
15-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Cajsam Journey … Part 9

Suddenly, a shock sensation rippled through my body, originating from my balls flowing down to my feet and up to my nipples. It was a low current electro device hooked onto the clips on my balls. A small intermittent level of electric shock waves pulse into my tied balls. It was electrifying (at least the first time as I was not prepared and not expecting it). This electrifying effect on my balls coupled with the vibrator in my ass was stimulating.

Before I could recover, Mistress M sensuously repositioned and placed her ass on my face. She wiggled her ass down onto my face and I could smell her wet pussy pressing down onto my nose. Her panties was still in my mouth and therefore I could not worship or lick her pussy. Mistress M then fastidiously started to stroke my cock with her feet. She was sitting on my face and her legs were stretched out playing with my cock, stroking it up and down. She uses her toes to rub my cock head (which was already wet with pre-cum).

The sense of cumming and yet not able to cum, the denial, the control was overwhelming. I felt like exploding with her gifted Foot Job BUT the electrifying effect on my balls and the vibrator in my ass was very distracting. I could smell her sweet juices but unable to taste and savour it. As she wiggled down onto my face, my nose was engulfed into her pussy. Mistress M was fucking my nose and toying with my hard cock with her feet. Total submission to my mistress.

Should I continue?...

pls continue bro

btw always want to ask ... is Mistress M real?

Cajsam
15-04-2012, 04:04 PM
pls continue bro

btw always want to ask ... is Mistress M real?

Yes, Mistress M is real.

hustlaV
17-04-2012, 12:04 AM
reading all of this stuffs really turns me on.
but its sad to know cos in KL its very hard to find any.
any bros have ideas about KL areas?

copymark
17-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Any bros into forced bi?
Just forced to suck cock.

serf0000
17-04-2012, 09:36 AM
hi bro copymark, any update on your forced slavery situation? Still hand washing panties ?

Cajsam
17-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Any bros into forced bi?

Is that similar to having a session with a TS Dom and forced to serve by sucking cock?

copymark
17-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Is that similar to having a session with a TS Dom and forced to serve by sucking cock?

Not really. More like having mistress forcing two slaves to suck each other cock in a 69 position while she humiliates and forces us to cum on each other

McWoof0
17-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Not really. More like having mistress forcing two slaves to suck each other cock in a 69 position while she humiliates and forces us to cum on each other

I dont have the urge to do it with guys. I can be slaves for many ladies.. but not even a single guy..

:rolleyes:

McWoof0
17-04-2012, 01:33 PM
R Mistress Kathy and Mistress Keiko over the legal age?.. anyone saw the front page of the Newpaper today? lives ruined :o

dell_lee_2003
17-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Bro.. Mistress Kathy is legal age > 24years confirmed. Mistress Keiko just reply that she born on 1992 and she is 20 year this year. :) phewwww

copymark
18-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Bro.. Mistress Kathy is legal age > 24years confirmed. Mistress Keiko just reply that she born on 1992 and she is 20 year this year. :) phewwww

even if they were below 18, would it be an offence ah? since no sex is involved.
just curious

dell_lee_2003
18-04-2012, 12:16 AM
here comes... part 1

after long waiting for 1/2 hour she came. checked in to hotel and enter the room. As planned before, i need to wash her feet before the session. I was like a slave boy obediently on my kneel and washing her feet one by one while she sat on the chair and enjoying every moment of the pamper and occasionally ask me to kiss her toes.

i was asked to kneel and kiss her lady shoe. She make me put my hand on the ground for me to trample as she pleased. pressed and again pressed on my hand and I was like "Mistress Keiko, please mercy me" "oh.. no.. mistress". She is enjoying. My dick was started to stiff. Throughout the whole session, there is no moment that my dick went soft. the whole session was so stiff until I cum so much.

after she happy trample my hand, she start kicking me with her shoe on. She put my dick on the ground and stand on it. no...... flatten...... ohh.... once I moan, she slap my face three times while my dick was suffering under her shoes.. my dick was totally at her mercy. Feeling so good with some pain. I really love it. She was smiling and enjoying my suffer. but she care to me and ask me slave, do you feel painful... What should i say, Mistress, it is OK.

Then she sit down, i take out her shoes and start sucking her toes and put the whole feet into my mouth. she gagged me..

Mirarger
18-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Any bros into forced bi?

I've never had any experience with it so I'm not sure if I would like it exactly, but it does like something that I would actually try at least once.

Plus, the fact that it's "forced" does somewhat height the sense of control that your Mistress has over you.

Cajsam
18-04-2012, 08:41 AM
here comes... part 1

after long waiting for 1/2 hour she came. checked in to hotel and enter the room. As planned before, i need to wash her feet before the session. I was like a slave boy obediently on my kneel and washing her feet one by one while she sat on the chair and enjoying every moment of the pamper and occasionally ask me to kiss her toes.

nice FR... keep the rest of the part cumming bro.

dell_lee_2003
18-04-2012, 09:18 AM
even if they were below 18, would it be an offence ah? since no sex is involved.
just curious

bro. my understanding is as long as u have paid for sexual pleasure. so it is better if we could check the girl legal age. for us who is treasure only SM service, we shd never ask for sex. asking for sex from mistress also serious offence regardless of age. :) Agree?

Nara
18-04-2012, 10:47 AM
bro. my understanding is as long as u have paid for sexual pleasure. so it is better if we could check the girl legal age. for us who is treasure only SM service, we shd never ask for sex. asking for sex from mistress also serious offence regardless of age. :) Agree?

your idea is dangerous. This is singapore. so anything described in this forum and done with under 18een is illegal.

if caught, we'll be like mr jack neo and the many mistresses who din sleep with him. n prolly worse than the 44 victims on straits times; but like them all we'll be equally undone by just a hardcore teen prostitute.

to everyone else what we like simply means she still gets your money(usually more) without even needing to sleep with us - she may not even need to masturbate der client. and And actually whereder have sex or not, how many times blah blah is irrelevant because you pay for a service that is still sexual in nature mah.

and worse. if we get caught doing ONLY bdsm? no sex? ask any uncle and auntie who likes to read evening newspaper.

Anyway hard to imagine a great mistress being under 18. usually takes a lot of maturity and even more Character to command pleasure and suffering-LEGALLY.:p

good luck to all

dell_lee_2003
18-04-2012, 11:09 AM
bro nara. I didnot say to do bdsm with under age mistress. what I said is as long as u pay for the sexual act regardless of sex or no sex it is an offence. for us who enjoy the bdsm we shd go for legal mistress who is above legal age. that's my saying. :) I think you might misinterpret my meaning.

SomeJokingZebra
18-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Any bros into forced bi?

I will try this for once

Latexman
18-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Any bros into forced bi?

wouldnt mind trying that , in the presence of a mistress.
I think having a mistress ordering one to do so would make it kinky,:p

but 2 guys one to one is a big No No...lol :D

SomeJokingZebra
18-04-2012, 07:33 PM

I have the exact same idea....

raygoat
18-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Actually, a mistress ever propose to have a session with a Trans but thinking what if she comand me to suck the Trans or worst still open my behind . Thats a no no to me. So having this fear in mind . I politely reject her offer. But if in a situation like two guys servicing one misstress , i am sure to keep my mouth close with butt plug on ..hahahaha....still not brave enough to try on guy yet . No offence lah just my pov. Thanks ;)

copymark
18-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Of course that's wad I meant la lol.
I was thinking of Grp humiliation. 2 hot gals making us suck each others cocks while they laugh n humiliate us.

raygoat
18-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Copymark mai lah.....lol imagine you suck my cock, then i go suck robert cock, then robert go suck dell cock wah lao .....cant imagine leh hahhhaha.....i think will be damm gross and very unhygiene leh.....lol cannot lah.

d2pre
18-04-2012, 10:52 PM
here comes... part 1

i was asked to kneel and kiss her lady shoe. She make me put my hand on the ground for me to trample as she pleased. pressed and again pressed on my hand and I was like "Mistress Keiko, please mercy me" "oh.. no.. mistress". She is enjoying. My dick was started to stiff. Throughout the whole session, there is no moment that my dick went soft. the whole session was so stiff until I cum so much.

after she happy trample my hand, she start kicking me with her shoe on. She put my dick on the ground and stand on it. no...... flatten...... ohh.... once I moan, she slap my face three times while my dick was suffering under her shoes.. my dick was totally at her mercy. Feeling so good with some pain. I really love it. She was smiling and enjoying my suffer. but she care to me and ask me slave, do you feel painful... What should i say, Mistress, it is OK.

Then she sit down, i take out her shoes and start sucking her toes and put the whole feet into my mouth. she gagged me..

which mistress? kathy?

dell_lee_2003
18-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Part 2... coming
i take out her shoes and start sucking her toes and put the whole feet into my mouth. she gagged me..

I am in the sitting position. My two leg was spread. She sit on the bed and start pushing her feet inside my mouth. The feeling was so good. She just place her feet on my cock, pressed and rub it. I could feel something inside my cock. She suddenly kick my rocket cock continuously while i was mercilessly gagged by another feet. I can't moan as I was under extreme gag. Her feet is more and more push back to my throat and my cock was mercilessly kicked by her. One kick, I moan inside my mind, Ohh... mistress.. When she a bit release, I told her mistress please harder. Oh nooo, her kick was harder and harder. my cock was like a ball, kicking like penalty kick.

When she finish kicking, she asked me to lie on my back. I know what she wanted to do. I just lie on my back what mistress told me to do. She stand up, and do what. Oh man, coming again the super gag. She stand above my head, raise her right leg. My mouth was opened wide. Coming, her feet all the way inside. Amazing feeling bro.. the feet gagged in mistress standing position is so good. I enjoyed every moment and she did enjoy too. She put her feet inside my mouth for 30sec, then take out ask me to lick and occasionally slap my face with her sole.. that's my humble request to her to do it to me during the session.

--- more coming bro...

dell_lee_2003
18-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Copymark mai lah.....lol imagine you suck my cock, then i go suck robert cock, then robert go suck dell cock wah lao .....cant imagine leh hahhhaha.....i think will be damm gross and very unhygiene leh.....lol cannot lah.

cannt lah.. so gross.. I can't let my cock to suck bro.. as well as I am not sucking other also.. hee hee..

michaelchan
19-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Dear Bros,

in cm, there is this new Mistress call Mistresskitty. Anyone has any idea? Her profile pic shows her body which looks like a man.

Anyone tried??

mobiletwo
19-04-2012, 12:23 AM
http://onestopsgangel.blogspot.com/p/apple-sm-service-available.html

another lady for SM lovers. Maybe will try when paycheck is in. :)

mobiletwo
19-04-2012, 12:26 AM
http://onestopsgangel.blogspot.com/p/qiao-qiao_09.html

wow. the ladies are coming in fast n furious. :D

fdome
19-04-2012, 09:53 AM
cannt lah.. so gross.. I can't let my cock to suck bro.. as well as I am not sucking other also.. hee hee..

I can let my cock being sucked ... not other way hehe :D

dell_lee_2003
19-04-2012, 12:17 PM
http://onestopsgangel.blogspot.com/p/qiao-qiao_09.html

wow. the ladies are coming in fast n furious. :D

too bad can't speak Chinese.

Nara
19-04-2012, 12:45 PM
too bad can't speak Chinese.

can use online "text to speech" to help. ;) most comes with eng to chi translations. then make it pronounce for you.

raygoat
19-04-2012, 01:17 PM
can use online "text to speech" to help. ;) most comes with eng to chi translations. then make it pronounce for you.

Nara bro, you ask him to use text to speech. Then scully in the office browsing then sundenly the voice read out loud . Xiong tui, ke yi ko pao. Pian ni de pi gu ran hou zai cha dao ni jiao jiu ming. Hahahaha.....i think everybody will be quiet and listen to what else will come out of your cubicle LOL.

dell_lee_2003
19-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Nara bro, you ask him to use text to speech. Then scully in the office browsing then sundenly the voice read out loud . Xiong tui, ke yi ko pao. Pian ni de pi gu ran hou zai cha dao ni jiao jiu ming. Hahahaha.....i think everybody will be quiet and listen to what else will come out of your cubicle LOL.

what is that mean bro? :)

dell_lee_2003
19-04-2012, 04:39 PM
And wonder what kind of SM service that the lady offer? not sure they know what we want. Later I got kana tie my hand and kick my ball and make me so painful than enjoying.

dell_lee_2003
19-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Part 3 ....
She put her feet inside my mouth for 30sec, then take out ask me to lick and occasionally slap my face with her sole.. that's my humble request to her to do it to me during the session.

She then sit down again and ask me to kneel and lick her feet. During licking of her feet, the other never stop kicking me. The whole session is non-stop torture bro.. I licked her feet about 2min and of course, during the lick I moan "Mistress.... please mercy..." but in my mind I say "Mistress... Please... Kick my dick harder and faster" Now she understand my pain level. She start upping the force and the kick become the slap.. the slap become the kick.. I wish I can stay with her the whole day and get slap the whole day...

She stopped and ask me to lie down. She put her feet on my mouth and nose and ask me to sniff her feet smell.. She ask me to put my hand over my head.. Then her finger nail was all over my body.. She tickle my arm pit, my tummy, whole upper body... She make me ticklish and unbearable tickle... I am not allow to put down my hand.. Only thing I can do it to sniff her feet and to accept the tickle torture.. So good and so ticklish bro.. But even if I die because of that, I can die because of her pleasure...

After she finish tickling, she put her whole feet in my mouth again and this time, very deeply inside my mouth. I have a bit difficulty to breath too. And She use her finger to HJ me.. Once I am about to cum, she stop and give a four or five time of hard slap.. Continuous slap.. After that she do slow HJ again. When I about to cum again, she squeeze my dick with her hand and dont allow me to cum.. After that she slap me about 20-30times continuously. Oh bro.. cum - no cum - cum - no cum for 3 times. Finally she allow me to cum.. I came so much.

Oh my god, I cum and cum again and again... I said, thank you mistress for torturing me the whole session and making me release so much like water fountain.. I am yours.. Actually, I am for both Mistresses.. I am into slavery totally because of both Mistress..

DaScolda
20-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Nice FR, bro Dell:) Glad you really enjoyed yourself. As for me, looks like I have to find elsewhere:P

dell_lee_2003
20-04-2012, 06:41 PM
yeah bro. now evry girl I saw in the mrt, office, market the first time look at is feet, shoe. I want to lick it.

tbesaint
21-04-2012, 05:57 AM
hi can anyone share experiences they have had with mistress christy or mistress suniya. I know some may have already shared this but i am new to this forum and havent seen them. If someone can give me page number of a previous review is still ok.
Thanks everyone :)

Tokyofan
21-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Oh boy !! this is sounds so good.. I will see her very soon just to get my ass whipped till she feels satisfied.

Bro

Did you ever get caned by Mistress Keiko? How was it? Mistress Ruiko has just got a dragon cane! I cannot wait for my next trip to Japan!!

okiepoke
21-04-2012, 01:56 PM
hi can anyone share experiences they have had with mistress christy or mistress suniya. I know some may have already shared this but i am new to this forum and havent seen them. If someone can give me page number of a previous review is still ok.
Thanks everyone :)

I have been fortunate enough to have sessioned with both and I find both the be very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Mistress Christy has the most experience. Both accelerate in the area of sensual dominance.

Mistress Christy is one of my all time favorite Mistresses regardless of what country. I have had two, 6 hour sessions with her and the time flew by in both. She can be very kinky depending on your desires. She is also quite a lovely person out of session and a joy to be around.

I have had one, 2 hour session with Mistress Suniya and really liked her dominant style. Worshipping her lovely body is a special treat.

Both Mistresses have enough experience to know what their subs want which is not always the case in Bangkok. I would certainly put these ladies in my top 2-3 in Bangkok.

snowball69
21-04-2012, 04:41 PM
FR on Miss Keiko
Had session with Miss Keiko. Before and after the session she is chatty and talkative which is nice as easy to break the ice. She show her IC and true it says Japanese, but when she talk you can tell that she is as local as, ..well chicken rice. Not your uncle's one though as she is definately the Gen Y version. A bit Goth and covered in ink. I found the tats kinda erotic and the big one on her back and shoulders is in classic Jap art form with beautiful lady. Just look at it and almost come already. She say it took 15 painful hours on a trip to Japan.
When session start she 100% in control. Dam good at pull hair and slap face. Then she grab balls tightly. Very expert. I accidentally move my right leg a little and she scold "who told you to move. dont move unless i tell you". I terror and just say Yes mistress. scared to move or talk. After that she say I wan u 2 cum and soon I do. I on my back so the cum land on belly. She then pick it up with her fingers and put them in my mouth and instruct me to suck. I suck like a c...sucker on those beautiful nail polished fingers which just earlier torture my balls, while taste of my own juice fills my mouth and flow down my throat.
Session then over and she happily chat away like old friends. Tell me about things people do and give me ideas 4 next time. She seems to get a kick out of being in full control just as we enjoy having no control wif her. She good at it.

wujifoot
21-04-2012, 04:42 PM
any brudder has sm fun in Melbourne before?

Doing my research over the net, only seem to find one or two decent places.

The only ones I can remember are fetish house and correction center.

Like to hear others' experience, as i am planning a trip there.

promise to share what I learn there.

calbts
21-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Japan Queen Reiko video - a brutal but good one:

http://thumbnails60.imagebam.com/17902/32b47d179015564.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/32b47d179015564)
http://thumbnails67.imagebam.com/17902/991269179015567.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/991269179015567)

http://hotfile.com/dl/153386359/1c1ec76/EVE003.part01.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153387736/ce1a9bf/EVE003.part02.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153388923/d3b4f68/EVE003.part03.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153390483/f48edac/EVE003.part04.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153391801/d6aae82/EVE003.part05.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153392829/dc82784/EVE003.part06.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153393864/1227a46/EVE003.part07.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153395070/49a9cf0/EVE003.part08.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153396675/a62ce4b/EVE003.part09.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153398174/fbb2c2a/EVE003.part10.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/153399630/256d9dd/EVE003.part11.rar.html

dell_lee_2003
21-04-2012, 11:18 PM
FR on Miss Keiko
enjoy having no control wif her. She good at it.
Wow bro.. glad that you are having fun..
She will totally control me too during the session. Yes, the slap is quite expert and can be painful too. :).

For me I am not into eating my own cum so she did not do that to me. :).
But she did orgasm control me 2-3times. That was totally expert in it. Cum a lot too both session but I really enjoy the second session than 1st one as 2nd session, she tortured me more than the 1st one. She said she will torture me more on my next session too. I am sure she will.

tbesaint
21-04-2012, 11:20 PM
I have been fortunate enough to have sessioned with both and I find both the be very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Mistress Christy has the most experience. Both accelerate in the area of sensual dominance.

Mistress Christy is one of my all time favorite Mistresses regardless of what country. I have had two, 6 hour sessions with her and the time flew by in both. She can be very kinky depending on your desires. She is also quite a lovely person out of session and a joy to be around.

I have had one, 2 hour session with Mistress Suniya and really liked her dominant style. Worshipping her lovely body is a special treat.

Both Mistresses have enough experience to know what their subs want which is not always the case in Bangkok. I would certainly put these ladies in my top 2-3 in Bangkok.

who would you reccomend from the two? I have time only to go to one session. By the way anyone heard of mistress cat?

tbesaint
21-04-2012, 11:22 PM

so which of the two would you reccomend i go to? i am new to bdsm and only have time to try one session. thanks mate :)

micky_blues
22-04-2012, 02:39 PM
bros,

Mistress Sayako will be coming to Sillypore from 3 to 13 May 2012. Details of her travel can be found:

http://mistresssayako.com/homeannounce.html

I have served her during her previous trip. Of course I have book a session for this trip. Bros who are keen can contact her directly. She is professional and returns e mail quite fast.

snowball69
22-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks bro. Can you please elaborate on "orgasm control"? How to control? Wud like to understand a bit more about it.

snowball69
22-04-2012, 03:45 PM

I agree. The idea of being forced to do it by mistress is a turn on. But make sure condom is worn.

kalautanak
22-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Hello guys, i'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i have a fetish for being dominated by women in wrestling sessions. Any luck if there is such opportunites to fulfill this desire here in singapore?

Nara
22-04-2012, 06:19 PM

kinda cute idea. maybe even attract the "hidden" dominatrix in his office.:)
then can have real adventure like copymark

dell_lee_2003
22-04-2012, 08:51 PM
kinda cute idea. maybe even attract the "hidden" dominatrix in his office.:)
then can have real adventure like copymark

No lah.. later you will see me working overtime for mistress. I dont mind if she ask me to come to her home to dominate me but not at the work. :D

dell_lee_2003
22-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks bro. Can you please elaborate on "orgasm control"? How to control? Wud like to understand a bit more about it.

Bro.. Orgasm control is Mistress wont allow you to cum when you are about to cum. For me, I am not sure whether it is real control orgasm but both Kathy and Keiko will HJ me and before I cum (just a moment), they stop and start slapping my cock hardly. So I cant cum but I feel the pain instead. Then they did HJ again and slap again and again.

SomeJokingZebra
22-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Hello guys, i'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i have a fetish for being dominated by women in wrestling sessions. Any luck if there is such opportunites to fulfill this desire here in singapore?

Join MMA and get your ass kicked

McWoof0
23-04-2012, 02:12 PM
bros,

Mistress Sayako will be coming to Sillypore from 3 to 13 May 2012. Details of her travel can be found:

http://mistresssayako.com/homeannounce.html

I have served her during her previous trip. Of course I have book a session for this trip. Bros who are keen can contact her directly. She is professional and returns e mail quite fast.

Bro, how much she charges per session? Next week mistress suniya will be here and currently mistress maxim is here also.. Not enough bullets..

:rolleyes:

okiepoke
23-04-2012, 11:45 PM
who would you reccomend from the two? I have time only to go to one session. By the way anyone heard of mistress cat?

Mistress Christy

raygoat
24-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Mistress christy read from old FR that she is good but seems she seldom visit singapore think she come here before and some lucky enough to have a session with her but i miss it the last time . Hope she will be back again.

McWoof0
24-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Mistress christy read from old FR that she is good but seems she seldom visit singapore think she come here before and some lucky enough to have a session with her but i miss it the last time . Hope she will be back again.

Yup i served her once. She is good. Too bad she wont be here in the near future. like her sister mistress aria who is good as well. I have served mistress aria about 4-5 times. currently in aust studying..

dell_lee_2003
24-04-2012, 01:37 PM
my next act with Mistress will be like that.

http://p0.junkysex.com/thumbs/1/0125/1493141_1.jpg

unlike the usual foot job, I will transform into Dick trample torture. My Mistress will step on me.

DaScolda
24-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Bro calbts,

Thanks for the vid. Really a gem, Ms Reiko:) So delightfully sadistic!

dell_lee_2003
25-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Dear Bros, please be reminded not to give out the contact of Mistresses without her permission. Singapore has very little Mistress so we can't afford to loose gems. Thank you!!!

On strict command from Mistress... :)

calbts
25-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Yes Bro Dascolda -

She is actually a Mistress I would be kind of be afraid to see as I am not a heavy masochist. She does some real brutal torture in her videos like shove metal bars inside penis holes and use safety pins on ball sacks getting very bloody - not my particular thing. Although she does look really hot in that Nazi uniform and boots. There is also a really hot lesbian / femdom Kitagawa video she does with another Mistress and another with her in a catsuit-

Ahh here they are-

SOM004 - Enamel Beauty Queen Beast Tongue Black Widow
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/7665/15c4e376642673.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/15c4e376642673)
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/7665/c3d82b76642674.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c3d82b76642674)

http://hotfile.com/dl/38379066/ac5d24e/SOM004part01.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38379239/ec546ee/SOM004part02.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38379434/8167189/SOM004part03.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38379868/ef22923/SOM004part04.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38380044/9304a0f/SOM004part05.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38380314/bd3c1a6/SOM004part06.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38380459/5c9cb2f/SOM004part07.avi.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/38379536/14c89db/SOM004part08.avi.html

SOM-005 – Queen Reiko vs Queen Mika
http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/7283/08db1f72820587.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/08db1f72820587)
http://thumbnails.imagebam.com/7283/af735b72820590.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/af735b72820590)

http://hotfile.com/dl/33769583/96d0a8b/SOM005.part01.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33768123/7bccf2f/SOM005.part02.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33770862/6a436c9/SOM005.part03.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33788422/beaba86/SOM005.part04.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33784634/09c4269/SOM005.part05.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33781245/78d8d1b/SOM005.part06.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33777544/0d9f64a/SOM005.part07.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33814091/2fba13b/SOM005.part08.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33816435/6189b82/SOM005.part09.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33818826/06e439c/SOM005.part10.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33821647/fd1ade3/SOM005.part11.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/33776589/3a6852a/SOM005.part12.rar.html

I would have to say that any whipping lovers should probably try a double session at Sweet Devil with Mistress Reiko and Mistress Benio as they are currently two of the most skilled and experienced whipping mistresses in Japan.

McWoof0
25-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Dear Bros, please be reminded not to give out the contact of Mistresses without her permission. Singapore has very little Mistress so we can't afford to loose gems. Thank you!!!

On strict command from Mistress... :)

Bro, which mistress say cannot give? Kathy or Keiko?

dell_lee_2003
26-04-2012, 12:13 AM
She said, to contact through collar me bro.. one of the bro, given out her number to other people although she mentioned that don't give out any how. So this morning, she command me to post this in SBF.

McWoof0
26-04-2012, 01:37 PM
She said, to contact through collar me bro.. one of the bro, given out her number to other people although she mentioned that don't give out any how. So this morning, she command me to post this in SBF.

Oh then mus be miss kathy .. i still havent got the chance to serve mistress keiko.. next week i have made an appt with mistress suniya

ANTHO
26-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Me not here to flame Mistress Keiko , but i kena aeroplane by her 2 times. Maybe not fated to meet her ba. Last week supposed to meet her at 2pm , my little head took control N ask me to take leave. On the way there at 1.50pm , she sms n tell me cannot meet liao. Then today supposed to meet at 12noon , sms her n email her , totally no reply n MIA. WTF... really envy those bros here who managed to meet up with her. Bopian come back ofc for work LL...:mad:

dell_lee_2003
26-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Oh then mus be miss kathy .. i still havent got the chance to serve mistress keiko.. next week i have made an appt with mistress suniya

no bro. not her. :).

dell_lee_2003
26-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Me not here to flame Mistress Keiko , but i kena aeroplane by her 2 times. Maybe not fated to meet her ba. Last week supposed to meet her at 2pm , my little head took control N ask me to take leave. On the way there at 1.50pm , she sms n tell me cannot meet liao. Then today supposed to meet at 12noon , sms her n email her , totally no reply n MIA. WTF... really envy those bros here who managed to meet up with her. Bopian come back ofc for work LL...:mad:

Bro. You shall go for Mistress Kathy. I understand Keiko has very busy work and a lot of bro has kena aeroplane by her. I undetstand your point. although she met me 2 sessions, I need to wait abt 1 hour in front of the hotel. but she gave me a good time during the session.

mistress Kathy is very professional. for every session she only late for 5min. the rest ontime even earlier. better time management. so In my opinion you should go for her. if she can't meet you she will tell you in advanced. so no need to waste the trip. and furthermore she is super hot, tall and pretty. I never see such beauty mistress before. she is on top of every mistresses that I met.

d2pre
26-04-2012, 10:36 PM
i met her at hotel 81 after sms in a few times. she keeps her slaves quite engaged n hot throught..i was naked within minutes on her command n was tied, tortured - cbt and nipple torture and with a strap on suck session. finally she lubricated my pussy for herself n enjoyed it for the first time..it was tight and she knew instantly that she was getting a virgin pussy for herself. she took me to the toilet and held her thigh tightly close and scatted in front of me and wanted me to lick her hole clean. i told her i am a beginner and would like to start with drinking her piss. she said ok....and ask me to lie down on the towel in the room and came...without her skirt n pantyhose. i have had goldenshowers but just showers never got to drink somehow. she bent her knees and spread her pussy lips so erotically......i was instantly clear in mind. her pussy is the most beautiful one i have seen...nice long lips...young, clean and dry. i without hesitation opened my mouth she gave me a mouthful....n i drank all of it....after a little bit of enjoying my pussy as a slut...she said i want you as my toilet slave for good...n made me lie down again and gave me another show of her pussy and pissed straight into my mouth...n i drank it off too.....i still feel aroused thinking of her bending in front of me over my chest with her pussy slips spreadwide ready to pee into my mouth.....

which mistress?

myspankie
27-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Bradahs,

Sometimes its hard to find mistresses that can really satisfy you. So in such situations what I normally do is to go for good call girls and train up one which is good looking and willing to explore. THey respond well and delightfully serve you. Not sure if any of you have had experience of training one up?

I personally trained one up for caning and she now cannot resist her tempation to give me caning.. we do this often now. But sorry she's a more of a friend than a professional one so this one cannot share.

myspankie
27-04-2012, 11:20 AM
To all dear bradahs here....

What is the Power & points for on this forum.. How to get it and whats the use?

Please Pardon my ignorance... but i really like to know.

Thanks.

silverug
27-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Just an indication you have contributed positively...others may use this as a basis to share their Domme's contact..