PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

totolim
29-10-2012, 10:17 PM
How was the session with Mistress Akiho bro? Heard she is very playful.
I like one particular photo of hers in the photo album they carry along.

Almost sessioned with her twice, once in HKG last year but last minute can't travel, and wanted to try her in May this year but she broke her leg the day before. That was when I opted for Murasaki, as suggested by the receptionist, instead and no turning back since. Very addicted to her

Recently just tried Mistress Akiho from LaSiora. Will provide an FR later on.

maskrider
29-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Dear Bros,

Just want to share my session experience with these two beautiful dominatrix ladies Mistress Pearl & Mistress Ruby from Oriental Domme under Collarme. My last experience having two Mistress was in Bangkok. That’s was my worst & really bad session with them. Bros can view my past post forum on them.

I always dreamed of having two Mistress dominate me. I happened to view their profile in collarme, so quickly write in with my SM details & arrange a session with them.

The place was private & discreet. The room is big enough to play SM activities accept not like real dungeon. Location is easy to find for Bros who is driving car.

At first I was hesitating to have session with them because of my past bad experience. The 90 minutes session was $300, so afraid my money is not well worth spent. After the session with them, I was proven wrong. They are really good & can play the SM session with me accordingly what I want for my fantasy.

My session include my plastic wrap fetish, smothering, tickling, orgasm
control, ice play, tape gag and whipping. The session was awesome & great. They both can really coordinate & handle well the SM activities throughout the whole session. It was memorable & enjoyable playing SM with them. Honestly with no bias, they are better than the Thai Mistress Wednesday team. No offence to any bros who favour Thai Mistress Wednesday Team.

Below is my short rating for both of them:

Mistress Pearl

Looks: 7.5/10 (Very attractive lips)
Body: Meaty but firm body.
Boots: C cups size
SM skills: Very daring player. For Bros who loves extreme from Caning or Whipping. She has all the strength to apply pain on you. No Joke, I already experience myself from her whipping skill, really painful sia…

Mistress Ruby

Looks: 7.5/10 (Very sweet smile, reminds me of Mistress Butterfly)
Body: Slim body & her feet is nice
Boots: B cups size
SM skills: May lack of SM experience but very obligation attending every need of your SM fantasy.

Overall: Both Mistress are very friendly, attentive and fun. Experience bdsm bros can guide them along and I am sure they are more willing to learn & improve their SM skills level.

Bros who have high expectation of dominatrix service with dungeon should travel to overseas country like Japan, England or Thailand …etc. For normal erotic bdsm service, both Mistress can quench our SM thirst.

astonn
30-10-2012, 08:46 AM
If those northern PRCs FLs are from from Hebei, Beijing, Shanxi, I'll still williingly go for them

But personally I will always boycott any PRC FL or SM mistress that is from Liaoning. Heilongjiang, Jilin, which is why I will boycott Poppy too becos Poppy is 东北人and also earlier the way Poppy is so rude to that 2 samsters doe and kamp further, biting the hand that feeds her. I don't believe many of the fake FRs in this forum too hence I trust my own real life real experinces and those real experiences from my friends/relatives/peers/from newspapers reports etc..

I work in sales line that often deals with many PRCs from various provinces from China and really the 东北 PRCs girls are野蛮彪悍奸诈毒辣。I don't know why their heart is always so devious and bad? Maybe their dongbei culture is like that?? I avoid ALL Dongbei girls totally.

However I've met some really very honest sincere northern PRCs girls from Hebei and Beijing. I got play the PRCs from FL dome 2, I always ask they come from which province, if she reply she dongbei ren, I'll avoid her and choose another PRC girl.

Really had it not been for many of the dongbei girls's wicked misdeeds in spore , the reputation of PRCs girls in spore will have been much better

from the phone conversation, she very soft spoken, keep asking and worrying she might hurt me instead. ai yo such caring sm queen, how to perform sia!!!

Nara
30-10-2012, 10:28 AM
from the phone conversation, she very soft spoken, keep asking and worrying she might hurt me instead. ai yo such caring sm queen, how to perform sia!!!

wow. i like "soft spoken". can kindly provide me hongkong mature lady contact? i'll also be keen to try and give first reports..like always:D

DaScolda
30-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Bro Maskrider,

From the pics, its the same place the QQAngelMassage ladies use to operate right? Where got discreet lar...

DaScolda
30-10-2012, 12:17 PM
As you bros may be aware, Ms Sayako was in town a couple weeks back and I had the privilege of serving her again since her last visit.

This time round, there was no need for further introductions and small talk. The minute we saw each other, she gave me a big, friendly smile and brought me up to her room. Within minutes of entering, I was naked, kneeling and on a leashed collar. First order of business was to make her coffee, light her cigarette and worship her feet.

She commented that one of her slaves actually brought her a couple of pairs of heels just the day before, in her exact size. Way to go, bro! Its one thing to pay for a session, but to also purchase stuff for your Mistress, that's another level, hehe:P

Anyway, I was treated to her naughty nurse outfit, which was white latex bra and panties, heels, a nurse cap and surgical gloves. After that, she expertly bound me from top to toe, stuffed my ass with a vibrator and forced a ball-gag into my mouth.

Intermittently, her cellphone would receive messages, but credit to her, she didn't answer them immediately. She would let a few go by before apologizing and viewing them. Not that I was complaining, I was helpless:P

Long story short, it was a great session of bondage, servitude, teasing and foot, heel and glove worship. In between were also periods of watersports (that woman can really pee, I tell you...)

Her rate IS steep, but definitely worth every cent of her professionalism. Hope she visits again:)

maskrider
30-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Bro Maskrider,

From the pics, its the same place the QQAngelMassage ladies use to operate right? Where got discreet lar...

Dear Bro DaScolda,

I have no ideal its the same place as the QQAngelMassage ladies use to operate because I have not visit or try their Massage service from them. Not my cup of coffee.

I only see Mistress Pearl & Mistress Ruby inside the private house, no other ladies...

copymark
30-10-2012, 01:51 PM
I think I met oriental domme before. An if I am not wrong , they are Hayley and Kimberly from Qq angels:)

The location is not the old walk up aprment but a pte house now. I recognize the bedsheets.

I met them before the ad was up on collarne.

It's a second tine I served them. And was more like humiliation play by these 2 sexy goddess.

Hayley has big boobs and kimberly is SYT .
Hayley told me to strip naked and crawl around to worship her feet. Lot of time spent in worshiping both heir feet.

I was then made to crawl to the toilet and my head was flushed down by hayley who made me drink the water.

Then she sat on my face n fores me to tongue her delightful ass, as Kimberly stroked my dick.

Then they had me wash their feet with water n drink the water from te basin that washed their feet.

Then inwas made to stand up as they took a used condom and made me
Suck the condom clean n swallow. It was humiliating . Finally I was made to kneel down as Kimberly gave me a handjob while hayley decide to reward me by squashing her boob on ny face.

Of course I was then made to lick clean my sperm

raygoat
30-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi all, seems this thread rather quiet. I also served mistress Sayako on her visit here. Like what all bros said, truly professional and as her regular slave, she always remember me and this time round I am suppose to bring her to a dim sum store to eat but due to my busy schedule I overlook this arrangement with her. Hope to bring her there the next time she visit. :D
. BTW the brother who ask her to bring the foley catheter to use on him. I wonder how is your session? I was tempted to ask her to used on me but dont dare cause worry it may be too painful for me to take:p. I know, my pain tolerance i sucks! hahaha:)

serf0000
30-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Hayley looks nice but where can i find kimberly's profile?

I think I met oriental domme before. An if I am not wrong , they are Hayley and Kimberly from Qq angels:)

The location is not the old walk up aprment but a pte house now. I recognize the bedsheets.

It's a second tine I served them. And was more like humiliation play by these 2 sexy goddess.

Hayley told me to strip naked and crawl around to worship her feet. Lot of time spent in worshiping both heir feet.

I was then made to crawl to the toilet and my head was flushed down by hayley who made me drink the water.

Then she sat on my face n fores me to tongue her delightful ass, as Kimberly stroked my dick.

Then they had me wash their feet with water n drink the water from te basin that washed their feet.

Suck the condom clean n swallow. It was humiliating . Finally I was made to kneel down as Kimberly gave me a handjob while hayley decide to reward me by squashing her boob on ny face.

qwert2
30-10-2012, 06:29 PM

Is haley the thinner of the 2 or the plumper of the 2?

From the pictures, 1 of the 2 seems towards the plump side.

2ndly, HOW OLD are they? haley from ah miu website's ad wrote she 21 but collarme wrote 25............

d2pre
30-10-2012, 07:41 PM

2ndly, HOW OLD are they? haley from ah miu website's ad wrote she 21 but collarme wrote 25............

maybe want show they got "experience" in bdsm

Krenjusen
30-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Not sure who the "new" Oriental dommes are but Ms Pearl told me she's Qiqi (Ms Qiqi?) when I asked if she's Ms Butterfly.

By the way, she told me Ms Butterfly should be back next month.

Krenjusen
30-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi all, seems this thread rather quiet. I also served mistress Sayako on her visit here. Like what all bros said, truly professional and as her regular slave, she always remember me and this time round I am suppose to bring her to a dim sum store to eat but due to my busy schedule I overlook this arrangement with her. Hope to bring her there the next time she visit. :D
. BTW the brother who ask her to bring the foley catheter to use on him. I wonder how is your session? I was tempted to ask her to used on me but dont dare cause worry it may be too painful for me to take:p. I know, my pain tolerance i sucks! hahaha:)

bro raygoat, not sure if she brought it specially for me coz i wanted to have a go at the catheter initially but cancelled my session due to some last minute work commitment. :D

qwert2
31-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Not sure who the "new" Oriental dommes are but Ms Pearl told me she's Qiqi (Ms Qiqi?) when I asked if she's Ms Butterfly.

By the way, she told me Ms Butterfly should be back next month.

Cannot be that qiqi.

becos that qiqi is thinner than the photos of the 2 females shown in that Oriental Dommes collarme profile, (unless the photos are fake)

serf0000
31-10-2012, 11:17 AM

Hayley should be the one with the red thread necklace with jade pendant

doctor sex
31-10-2012, 12:56 PM

I didn't ask for the catheter but gladly took it in me.

Sayako is a very special lady. We chatted for over an hour before the session and I thought we would never get started. She rambled, changed subject in mid sentence and because of her thick japanese accent was hard to understand at times. I wondered if she was drunk but she is just eccentric like all good dommes are. And then suddenly in mid sentence, she just casually says go to the corner, take off your clothes and kneel for me.

To the sound of Chopin, she laughed, teased and smoked throughout a glorious session. She is her own person and says and does whatever she likes. Not only was she giving me lots of poppers but she was also taking them too, she was really getting into it. I expressed an interest in things it's hard to experience from dommes here in Singapore and got lots of breath play, sounds and electrics as well as the 'more usual' BDSM stuff. Afterwards, I wondered if I should have asked for piercing but I dont know if she came equipped for that.

After Sayako, every other domme in Singapore pales in comparison. I can't wait for her to come, she's a wild, classy and looks sexy as hell in leather and heels.

raygoat
31-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Hey Doctorsex, glad you enjoy the session with her . i also enjoy her session so much that i am already missing her. I feel that she treat each slav individually and not apply across the board. she even sms me when she is at the airport saying its a pity i cant bring her to try out the dim sum. not just say say only but she really did go and find the prawn noodle i was talking about the last trip and she truly enjoy it. yes , the poppers is a first time for me and she use it on me while fisting me. btw , how deep she put the cathter in you. cause ,if she insert it to the bladder, the urine will just start flowing without control.

raygoat
31-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I once watch a jap av . in the show they insert it into the ger bladder ,then the urine just flow without control and the guy pee into a container then use a syringe and pump his urine into the gals bladder . they repeat the pocess a few times. the gal got totally no control of whether to have a full bladder or empty one. think this might be kinky if the mistress do it to us. hahhha just a thought. but i wouldn't allow anyone to insert things there unless she very experience. what you guys think?

xtremesex
31-10-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi buddies, as i have fetish for caning... Do u think it is worth committing a crime in malaysia that carries caning... With a short jail term... Want to try judicial caning by wardens...

Anybody got kena rotan before... How does it feel...

The thing is in jail cannot pcc...

KNNNZZZ!!! Damn funny.... Makes my day lah!
No wunder u r -125.... Hahaha... Good one!

silverug
31-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Heads up bros, http://www.countessvonkink.com/main.htm is coming to Singapore tomorrow.....1st Nov

raygoat
31-10-2012, 10:00 PM
thanks bro for letting us know this uk mistress coming but if i am not wrong, her charges are quite steep right? :)

micky_blues
31-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Heads up bros, http://www.countessvonkink.com/main.htm is coming to Singapore tomorrow.....1st Nov

Bro, how much is she charging you? Previously she told me she is charging USD$400/- per hr. Quite expensive in this economic situation.

Any bro has served her before? So far no field reports yet!

Krenjusen
31-10-2012, 10:10 PM
I once watch a jap av . in the show they insert it into the ger bladder ,then the urine just flow without control and the guy pee into a container then use a syringe and pump his urine into the gals bladder . they repeat the pocess a few times. the gal got totally no control of whether to have a full bladder or empty one. think this might be kinky if the mistress do it to us. hahhha just a thought. but i wouldn't allow anyone to insert things there unless she very experience. what you guys think?

bro, you got the link to that AV to share? :D

silverug
31-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Bro, how much is she charging you? Previously she told me she is charging USD$400/- per hr. Quite expensive in this economic situation.

Any bro has served her before? So far no field reports yet!

Yes that is what she is charging, says her email....but due to timing I never session with her when she was in Singapore..

dell_lee_2003
01-11-2012, 02:28 PM
bros.. cry cry.. I got really tortured.. my little bro got bruise.. now recovering

d2pre
01-11-2012, 04:42 PM
bros.. cry cry.. I got really tortured.. my little bro got bruise.. now recovering

u serve which mistress?

doctor sex
01-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey Doctorsex, glad you enjoy the session with her . i also enjoy her session so much that i am already missing her. I feel that she treat each slav individually and not apply across the board. she even sms me when she is at the airport saying its a pity i cant bring her to try out the dim sum. not just say say only but she really did go and find the prawn noodle i was talking about the last trip and she truly enjoy it. yes , the poppers is a first time for me and she use it on me while fisting me. btw , how deep she put the cathter in you. cause ,if she insert it to the bladder, the urine will just start flowing without control.

I guess it went all the way in, I couldn't see, just felt the shocks

raygoat
01-11-2012, 08:44 PM
bro doctor sex, that one i also got try. its somthing like a rubber tube connect to the electrics. that is not the foley catheter. the foley is very long type ard the diameter of a chopstick

doctor sex
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
bro doctor sex, that one i also got try. its somthing like a rubber tube connect to the electrics. that is not the foley catheter. the foley is very long type ard the diameter of a chopstick

Lol Sayako inserted lots things both big and small into me. Don't remember my bladder being drained, only hers!

kurosaki ichigo
02-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Just finished a session with Countess Von Kink.

Photos on her webpage are real. Very tall and slim British lady.

Came all over her full fashion nylon"ed" feet. Really big time. Very sensual and sexy lady. Oh and very nice to her slaves too (before and after session) :)

Krenjusen
04-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Just checking, who are the bros who up-ed me in this thread earlier? Please let me know so that I can return the favor........ Cheers :p

TBogard
04-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Just checking, who are the bros who up-ed me in this thread earlier? Please let me know so that I can return the favor........ Cheers :p

You deserved the points for your contributions, don't think the return is neccesary bro :)

mister_boner
04-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Just finished a session with Countess Von Kink.

Photos on her webpage are real. Very tall and slim British lady.

Came all over her full fashion nylon"ed" feet. Really big time. Very sensual and sexy lady. Oh and very nice to her slaves too (before and after session) :)

Wow bro, how much was the damage?

femdom1
04-11-2012, 09:14 PM
walao eh.

Did any one of you see the newly uploaded feet pictures of Pearl and Ruby from Oriental Dommes?

I'm shocked! Both of them had such ugly feet and ugly toes! Their toes are so short, fat, and stocky! Their 脚背are also very thick. I even had seen before many men's feet/toes that look better than both of them.

If they are only in their early to mid-20s girls , then how did they get such ugly toes/feet? They must have always walked around barefooted in padi-fields back in china during their growing up years resulting in their such stocky toes and thick 脚背. They had the feet of a rural migrant worker farmer's boned-shape feet.

I'm into female's feet and I had seen before numerous women that had pretty, average and ugly toes/feet. Both pearl and ruby confirm have very ugly feet and toes, both of them are not suitable to wear open-toed shoes or slippers when then they go out, they need to wear totally-covered shoes when they go out.

If Pearl or Ruby were to audition for female foot-models photos advertisements, they will sure be chased out with a broom, no joke.

otherOne
05-11-2012, 01:14 AM
walao eh.

Did any one of you see the newly uploaded feet pictures of Pearl and Ruby from Oriental Dommes?

I'm shocked! Both of them had such ugly feet and ugly toes! Their toes are so short, fat, and stocky! Their 脚背are also very thick. I even had seen before many men's feet/toes that look better than both of them.

If they are only in their early to mid-20s girls , then how did they get such ugly toes/feet? They must have always walked around barefooted in padi-fields back in china during their growing up years resulting in their such stocky toes and thick 脚背. They had the feet of a rural migrant worker farmer's boned-shape feet.

I'm into female's feet and I had seen before numerous women that had pretty, average and ugly toes/feet. Both pearl and ruby confirm have very ugly feet and toes, both of them are not suitable to wear open-toed shoes or slippers when then they go out, they need to wear totally-covered shoes when they go out.

If Pearl or Ruby were to audition for female foot-models photos advertisements, they will sure be chased out with a broom, no joke.
Chinese feet binding lol. Just kidding.

DaScolda
05-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks to bros Maskrider and Copymark's inputs, I have since given both Ms Pearl and Ms Ruby a go. And yes, they ARE from the QQAngel stable, but the new venue is so much better now:)

Similar to how I felt when I engaged Ms QiQi (who has since gone home), I thoroughly enjoyed my session with these two lovely ladies. Granted, their feet does not pass some of the bros' high fetish standards here, but their positive attitude more than makes up for their lack of "Mistress-class" physical attributes.

To reiterate, these ladies are NOT professional Mistresses. They are just fun, sporting and imaginative women (who happen to have a stocked wardrobe, toys and other paraphenalia) who will reciprocate constructive comments with a desire to please their clients. And that, to me, speaks volumes more than just how parts of their anatomy look. I'm just saying, no offence intended.

Anyway, the 90 minutes that I spent with them went by really fast. Essentially, it was a kidnap and tease scenario that we played out. I was dressed up in a female "unitard" and thoroughly bound with plastic wrap, duct tape and scarves. Someone's panties were somehow stuffed into my mouth before being covered with tape.

Ms Ruby was dressed in a tight, black mini-dress and boots while Ms Pearl opted to be in office wear, fishnets and heels. My organ is hardening just thinking about those outfits:P

The session was broken-up into 3 unofficial parts: Part 1 being feet, heels, boots and leg-worship, before I was tied up and left there. Part 2 was my nipples and thighs being tortured with clamps and paddles, while I was bound helpless. Occasionally, Ms Pearl would give me the privilege of sitting on my face and grinding her crotch against my nose. Part 3 was my butt being ravaged and violated repeatedly by both ladies with a plug and vibrator before I was eventually made to come.

All in all, I felt that it was SGD 300 well-spent. I won't hesitate to engage both ladies again when the opportunity arises. The new place they are operating at is a definite plus too, although you really still have to be careful at times when entering and leaving the premises.

Krenjusen
05-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Good FR, my humble 4 points for you bro.

Thanks to bros Maskrider and Copymark's inputs, I have since given both Ms Pearl and Ms Ruby a go. And yes, they ARE from the QQAngel stable, but the new venue is so much better now:)

Similar to how I felt when I engaged Ms QiQi (who has since gone home), I thoroughly enjoyed my session with these two lovely ladies. Granted, their feet does not pass some of the bros' high fetish standards here, but their positive attitude more than makes up for their lack of "Mistress-class" physical attributes.

To reiterate, these ladies are NOT professional Mistresses. They are just fun, sporting and imaginative women (who happen to have a stocked wardrobe, toys and other paraphenalia) who will reciprocate constructive comments with a desire to please their clients. And that, to me, speaks volumes more than just how parts of their anatomy look. I'm just saying, no offence intended.

Anyway, the 90 minutes that I spent with them went by really fast. Essentially, it was a kidnap and tease scenario that we played out. I was dressed up in a female "unitard" and thoroughly bound with plastic wrap, duct tape and scarves. Someone's panties were somehow stuffed into my mouth before being covered with tape.

Ms Ruby was dressed in a tight, black mini-dress and boots while Ms Pearl opted to be in office wear, fishnets and heels. My organ is hardening just thinking about those outfits:P

The session was broken-up into 3 unofficial parts: Part 1 being feet, heels, boots and leg-worship, before I was tied up and left there. Part 2 was my nipples and thighs being tortured with clamps and paddles, while I was bound helpless. Occasionally, Ms Pearl would give me the privilege of sitting on my face and grinding her crotch against my nose. Part 3 was my butt being ravaged and violated repeatedly by both ladies with a plug and vibrator before I was eventually made to come.

All in all, I felt that it was SGD 300 well-spent. I won't hesitate to engage both ladies again when the opportunity arises. The new place they are operating at is a definite plus too, although you really still have to be careful at times when entering and leaving the premises.

winner1
05-11-2012, 01:42 PM

I disagree with you totally on these 2 girls.

I tried contacting these 2 girls some time ago, but they also don't bother to reply my sms. Called few times but no one answer. Then when finally get to speak to her when she finally picked the phone, she sounded unfriendly and rude, especially that hayley(which is 1 half of Oriental Domme) is very rude. They are a sharp contrast to the good-attitude Qiqi.

Qiqi has very good attitude, that time when I called her, altho she failed to picked my call. She called me back about half an hour later. So far of all the china dommes , Qiqi is the better-attitude one. Qiqi can increase her price if she comes back to do this again becos her good-attitude derserves a higher price. And Qiqi has both pretty face and beautiful feet.

DaScolda
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I disagree with you totally on these 2 girls.

I tried contacting these 2 girls some time ago, but they also don't bother to reply my sms. Called few times but no one answer. Then when finally get to speak to her when she finally picked the phone, she sounded unfriendly and rude, especially that hayley(which is 1 half of Oriental Domme) is very rude. They are a sharp contrast to the good-attitude Qiqi.

Qiqi has very good attitude, that time when I called her, altho she failed to picked my call. She called me back about half an hour later. So far of all the china dommes , Qiqi is the better-attitude one. Qiqi can increase her price if she comes back to do this again becos her good-attitude derserves a higher price. And Qiqi has both pretty face and beautiful feet.

Sorry to hear that your initial contact with them was quite negative. I guess its a matter of timing. I had to call a few different times before either of them answered as well. It turns out they're usually only awake around noon. And yes, Ms Pearl does sound quite rough on the phone (and in person), which may be a turn-off to some people.

Anyway, to each their own. Sometimes, you have to manage your own expectations if you hope not to be disappointed. Its an arms-length transaction, and a hit-and-miss game after all when it comes to amateurs. Doesn't mean you should deprive yourself of a chance to have a good time. Of course, resources are hard to come by, so of course we would want to spend our money wisely.

skinner2070
05-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Recently received a mail from Keiko asking if I wish to have another session with her before she goes to KL this week:D

Initially I thought of getting being dominated by her again after she returns from her KL trip, but I was quite happy & surprised that she emailed me (we did have some chemistry during our past sessions). So as expected I confirmed an appt with her in no time...

I will not deal into the details of the session, just that I'm glad Keiko remembers what my fetishes are & I don't need to remind her before the session.:p

I felt we were really like old friends (is it my wishful thinking?) before & after the session...in fact once we are inside the hotel, she still rambling away her stories & I seriously thought we would never start the session hahaha...

Despite her friendly nature, once the session starts, she is firm with me & makes sure I'm following her instructions. Strange enough, I never once dare to disobey her, even though she never raise her voice or force me to submit by force. I just enjoying submitting myself wholly to her & render myself as her lowly plaything.

Before we end the session, Keiko said she will get a TENS unit after her KL trip & she will want to use it on me:eek: Haha she even wanted me to brainstorm for more ideas so she can humiliate me further...

Wish she will have a fruitful trip to KL dominating the slaves there...:)

dell_lee_2003
05-11-2012, 07:28 PM
I also agree with that Hayley has BAD-attitude.

that hayley had been around for quite some time liao, previously she offer HJ with massage, that time I also call her and sms her many times for massage(that time before she do sm, she provide massage and HJ), all she bo-chup. She don't even bother to reply 1 single sms back..

Also All my calls and sms to her are ranging from late afternoon to early evening, hence no excuse she never see.

Who the hell she think she is.!?

Now she change to SM(must be due to poor business as a massage FL previously), I'll boycott her totally.

bro.. who is hayley among those 2 mistress? is she mistress ruby?

csorlover
05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
It would be great if you could share your experiences with HOD, Thaidomina, and International Dominas.

I have never been to Thaidomina but did session with Nurie (who was fantastic) and Femina about 6 years ago when they were at Midori's.
Midori's dungeon is good and I really like Mistress Midori personally too.

Guys,
I'll be in Bangkok for 3 days in Feb. I'll spend 6 hours at thaimistress with Mistress Midori and Mistress Lisa. I'll be going for headscissors, smothering, and T&D. All this on day 1.
I'll spend 3 hrs on day 3 at Thaidomina with Mistress Nurie and Mistress Femina (upgrade to 6, if possible and if I can still take it). Session same as thaimistress.

Any comments / suggestions?

asians
05-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Last month I also sms many times haley for massage/HJ and call her handphone but she all don't want to reply me.

Even if she not free or code red, she shouldn't be so rude to die die totally don't reply at all.

I PUI hayley's rude attitude.:mad:

Nara
05-11-2012, 10:06 PM

t'll boycott her totally.

If we all stop talking about them and stop visiting them for a while
they'll turn from bad to good attitude?:D

Anticlone
06-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Sounds like a couple of clones from the same guy messing up this thread. Millio=waint=Winner1=asians= and a few others... Same writing style.. Upping each other's points.. :p must have been cheated money by some 东北 china chick previously,lol.

bshock
06-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Personly I did went to try out one session with the PRC mistress , but after that one session I stop because I personly feel that their level of hygenie they have is very little. Example like the tools they used and their condition of the rooms they have. I don't think they will wash the tools they used after a session and they will proceed to use it on another customer. Because from all the FR on the PRC mistress ,all did only mention about the service and not one on hygeine. Because as for BDSM sessions I think that hygeine is very important because a lot of them are being used and some even being inserted into our body parts. This is just my person thought only and only giving some thoughts to all the other bro who is going for any sessions. Pls don't be offended.

eplf
06-11-2012, 07:09 PM
It is you this bastard that is a clone! Becos you are newly registered and it is yr 1st and only post!

I have no clone.

You this bastard clone don't anyhow frame people that don't like dongbei PRCs to be clones .

you go ask around sporean-chinese and take survey from sporeans, you moron. Guaranteed more than 70% of all sporeans DON'T LIKE PRCs's character. And guaranteed more than 90% of all sporean-chinese DON'T LIKE dongbei PRCs girls's character.

So according to you this moron, all these 80% of sporeans are all the same clone of the person??! Spore-born citizens got abt 4 million so 80% of sporeans are at least 3 million sporeans feel this way , you retarded moron.

It's obvious you are confirmed either a clone of the OKT that post the PRCs ads(and you this bastard moron is now nervous that yr PRCs have poor business and you this pimp's commission will be affected) or you are a chinaman FT tr-ash yrself.

You this moron go to CNA forum or SGTALK forum or any local online forum, whenever got any thread topic that talk on dongbei PRCs girls guaranteed more than 90% of all the sporean forumners condemn and dislike the dongbei PRCs's character, so according to you this retarded moron, all those sporeans forumners are all the same 1 person??!

(In fact for SGTALK forum, can say even is 100% of all sporeans forumners that post under PRCs thread topics , say they dislike and condemn PRCs girls's character)

Post-boy-for-racism-cum-sociologist-wanna-be?

Schrodinger
06-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Personly I did went to try out one session with the PRC mistress , but after that one session I stop because I personly feel that their level of hygenie they have is very little. Example like the tools they used and their condition of the rooms they have. I don't think they will wash the tools they used after a session and they will proceed to use it on another customer. ....

Actually Bella does clean her tools and toys with Dettol after each session. She even offered the Dettol to me to clean my own toys. The issue I have with hygiene is with the rooms - since I usually only use my own toys.

mag3459
06-11-2012, 11:50 PM
seen like one more new mistress here http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1678600/default.htm

mag3459
07-11-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't think she is new.

That time when Qiqi was still in that District 14 hse, I was told already got 2 girls by the name of Laura and Lucas in that same hse, hence that Laura could be same person as this Laura.

all in same intro format ,copy &paste

Anticlone
07-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Like i said, same style of writing there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1st line in post - insult other party with some lousy one liner. E.g. "you are wrong" "you are mad"

2nd line onwards - barrage of pent up ill emotions from his Sad life story as an individual who has inferiority complex trying to salvage whats left of his dignity in life behind the computer. :p

Talking about politeness, I do not see you showing any to the bros here anyway. So not surprised if FLs show you the respect you deserve when you take this to the real world.

By the way, I find it fun teasing you and getting you all worked up. Thank you for your entertainment. Now, key thing to making your clone army succcessful is to at least have some form of distinct persona for each! Cover the poster's names and read the replies, you'll think that it's from the same guy.

PolicyMaker
07-11-2012, 09:15 AM
That time when Qiqi was still in that District 14 hse, I was told already got 2 girls by the name of Laura and Lucas in that same hse, hence that Laura could be same person as this Laura. So if Laura is not lucas, then definitely Lucas cannot be Laura. If Lucas and Laura is the same person , then Laura and Lucas is just the opposite. So if you see Laura, you may or may not see Lucas. But if Lucas appears then Laura will appear. But whether Laura or Lucas, we still support all la.

Fmcane
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Bro robertchua MIA for so long ... This is to lure him out :D

http://www.pictureshack.ru/images/39822_EliEleDEM.gif

Nara
07-11-2012, 11:04 AM
That time when Qiqi was still in that District 14 hse, I was told already got 2 girls by the name of Laura and Lucas in that same hse, hence that Laura could be same person as this Laura. So if Laura is not lucas, then definitely Lucas cannot be Laura. If Lucas and Laura is the same person , then Laura and Lucas is just the opposite. So if you see Laura, you may or may not see Lucas. But if Lucas appears then Laura will appear. But whether Laura or Lucas, we still support all la.

hai yah

when will qiqi be back??????????????:o

ydgduo
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Prepare for a VERY happy Christmas: Advance sales of Fifty Shades Of Grey sex toys go through the roof as frisky fans snap up 6,000 pairs of love balls in ONE day

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/06/article-2228584-15E06D60000005DC-679_306x423.jpg

The Fifty Shades of Grey sex boom continues after record sales of the official range of pleasure products developed with the best-seller’s author E L James have been revealed.

A third of the entire stock intended to last until Christmas sold out on the first day of trading after the collection became available for pre-order exclusively at Brtiain’s biggest online sex toy retailer, Lovehoney.co.uk

Extra stock is being shipped to meet the huge demand from couples keen to spice up their Christmas.

The first sales figures for the official range show that fans of the book are keen to try out Christian Grey's sexy games at home.

Topping the popular toys list are the Inner Goddess Silver Balls – selling nearly twice as fast than any other item.

They are described on the site as perfect for those in need of a new toning challenge with added satisfaction: 'Enjoy Anastasia-style pleasure thanks to these advanced kegel balls.'

Second most popular was the Insatiable Desire Mini Vibrator and the Yours and Mine Vibrating Love Ring came third.

E L James has worked with designers to make sure the stylish, high quality range perfectly recreates the items used by Ana Steele and her billionaire lover Christian Grey.

By Christmas, more than 100 million people worldwide will have enjoyed the books and sales in Britain have been higher than in any other country in the world.

With names inspired by passages from the books, this is the first time that fans have been able to buy the official sex toy and soft bondage merchandise.
'We have been overwhelmed by the response,' said Lovehoney co-founder Neal Slateford.

'The figures show which pleasure products described in the books have really captured people’s imaginations.

'A year ago, silver balls were hardly known. Now millions of women want to try them in their bedrooms.

'Encouraged by the books, couples are buying the Official Fifty Shades of Grey sex toys and bondage items for Christmas presents in unprecedented numbers. It looks like a lot of British couples will spend Boxing Day handcuffed to the bed!'

E L James said: 'This range is what I always imagined while I was writing Fifty Shades of Grey. I am so excited that the toys I described in the books have come to life and can now be enjoyed around the world.'

Prices start at £11.99 for the Tease Feather Tickler and go up to £54.99 for the Submit To Me Beginners Bondage Kit. Available now for pre-order on sex site LoveHoney.co.uk.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/06/article-2228584-15E04D66000005DC-356_306x265.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/06/article-2228584-15E04D6E000005DC-614_306x265.jpg
The Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls, £24.99, and Yours and Mine Vibrating Love Ring, £12.99, are two of the most popular toys from the range
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/06/article-2228584-15E04D72000005DC-885_306x265.jpg
Soft bondage items such as the Soft Limits Deluxe Wrist Tie, £16.99, and the You. Are. Mine. Metal Handcuffs, £14.99, are also proving popular with the book's fans

eplf
07-11-2012, 06:03 PM
anothing this balless penniless bastard ah gua have no balls to use his original pimp's nick and he had to resort to creating a totally new clone nick to quarral with me.

What to do. That balless ah gua coward is born without lam par chee.:D:D.

Also that's not the way to run a prostitute business la, that balless ah gua only wan people to post only fake good FRs on his prostitutes and anyone that post an honest negative FR on his prosititutes , he will come accuse that all are clones wor. He's such a sore bastard loser.:p:D

Who are "you", really? lol

NICE_MAN
08-11-2012, 12:53 AM
seen like one more new mistress here http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1678600/default.htm

Call this mistress today! End up just sensual massage! She claimed she did not know her info is on web-site. And she don't know about SM.

But her sensual massage is good!

micky_blues
08-11-2012, 11:53 AM
bros,

Saw this very funny article at Asiaone. Hope to brighten bros mundane day!

A groom-to-be who claimed he was stressed out by his wedding preparations has been charged in a Singapore court for sexually harassing a teenage girl, reported Sin Chew Daily.

The 31-year-old man, Ow Xin Hai, had allegedly offered the 17-year-old girl S$200 to sniff her buttock.

He was also alleged to have said to the girl: "How about S$300 for me to lick your buttock?"

The girl immediately lodged a complaint with policemen who were patrolling the area.

According to the daily, the man even shoved one of the policemen during the incident.

When interviewed by the daily, the man said he was suffering from mild depression as his wedding preparations had stressed him out.

Think he is just as submissive as us. If he has known this thread, most probably he would be a happier man!

femdom1
08-11-2012, 12:02 PM
bros,

Saw this very funny article at Asiaone. Hope to brighten bros mundane day!

A groom-to-be who claimed he was stressed out by his wedding preparations has been charged in a Singapore court for sexually harassing a teenage girl, reported Sin Chew Daily.

The 31-year-old man, Ow Xin Hai, had allegedly offered the 17-year-old girl S$200 to sniff her buttock.

He was also alleged to have said to the girl: "How about S$300 for me to lick your buttock?"

The girl immediately lodged a complaint with policemen who were patrolling the area.

According to the daily, the man even shoved one of the policemen during the incident.

When interviewed by the daily, the man said he was suffering from mild depression as his wedding preparations had stressed him out.

Think he is just as submissive as us. If he has known this thread, most probably he would be a happier man!

I think a few years ago there was a sporean-malay man that was arrested and sentenced to jail for sniffing the armpits of women strangers in lifts.

It was revealed that he had a fetish for sniffing women's armpits

mr nokia
08-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Anyone know about bdsm happening in singapore spa or massage?

mr nokia
08-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Pm me. Last time still have like Sophie, pearly but now all gone

csorlover
08-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Im having my first session with Mistress Keiko this weekend, any pics of her?

SomeJokingZebra
08-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Anyone know about bdsm happening in singapore spa or massage?

have to lead lo

otherOne
09-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Call this mistress today! End up just sensual massage! She claimed she did not know her info is on web-site. And she don't know about SM.

Hey, does she speak english? Because this mistress is also this masseuse right?http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=323580&page=3

McHackr
10-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Im having my first session with Mistress Keiko this weekend, any pics of her?

i don't know if you have seen this:
http://www.collarme.com/misskeiko

there are several photos there... :D

maskrider
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Negative to Positive

This is my second returned to engage Oriental Domme ladies for bdsm service. Due to my budget spending, I decided to choose Mistress Pearly as she is very daring & strict Mistress. I sms Mistress Pearl for my session. No sms reply from her, so I called her straight but no answer call. I was very pissed off, and is truth some bros have reported this lady have fucking attitude.

About 3pm, Mistress Ruby replies my sms & apologies behalf on her sister saying she is not feeling well & has high fever. No choice, I engaged Mistress Ruby since she is sincere & wish to fulfill my session.

For my session, I option for erotic bdsm which include duct tape bondage, tickling, & orgasm control. Before the session start, Mistress Ruby put a large plastic sheet onto the bed and asked me to rest on it. I have no idea what is she up to. After she bondage my hand & legs with duct tape, she came back with a can of coke in her hand. She poured the coke onto my bare body and start licking it. Wow! Very wonderful sensation I have. My last experience with Mistress Bella was playing & licking ice cream all over my bound body with plastic wrap.

Mistress Ruby even use her feet to stroke my harden cock & face. In fact, Mistress Ruby feet were not ugly at all. Luckily, she has no smelly feet, otherwise I will vomit out. I am a person who is particular with hygiene concern. I even turn down the offer as she wants to face sit on me. I don’t like smelly pussy as this is not my fetish play.

Through out the session I find Mistress Ruby very sweet and beautiful. After the session, I happened to see Mistress Pearl. Given time permit, I chit chat with Mistress Pearl and tell her I am not happy with her together with some bros complaint for her no reply attitude. She told me she is stressed out to receive many calls & sms in the morning disturbing her sleep. She only wakes up in late afternoon & start to reply sms back.

Given the reason, I decided to forgive her and Mistress Pearl promise to give me extra SM service for my next session with her. I noticed Mistress Ruby was feeling sour and pinched my back hard. Another pain torture by her haha….

Personally I feel this two Mistress may have short fall in their service, no reply attitude, ugly feet describe by some fellow bros. Overall they are still providing SM dominatrix service with sincere, intensive & reasonable pricing for their SM service.

Krenjusen
10-11-2012, 04:08 PM
nice balanced FR, up you bro

Negative to Positive

This is my second returned to engage Oriental Domme ladies for bdsm service. Due to my budget spending, I decided to choose Mistress Pearly as she is very daring & strict Mistress. I sms Mistress Pearl for my session. No sms reply from her, so I called her straight but no answer call. I was very pissed off, and is truth some bros have reported this lady have fucking attitude.

About 3pm, Mistress Ruby replies my sms & apologies behalf on her sister saying she is not feeling well & has high fever. No choice, I engaged Mistress Ruby since she is sincere & wish to fulfill my session.

For my session, I option for erotic bdsm which include duct tape bondage, tickling, & orgasm control. Before the session start, Mistress Ruby put a large plastic sheet onto the bed and asked me to rest on it. I have no idea what is she up to. After she bondage my hand & legs with duct tape, she came back with a can of coke in her hand. She poured the coke onto my bare body and start licking it. Wow! Very wonderful sensation I have. My last experience with Mistress Bella was playing & licking ice cream all over my bound body with plastic wrap.

Mistress Ruby even use her feet to stroke my harden cock & face. In fact, Mistress Ruby feet were not ugly at all. Luckily, she has no smelly feet, otherwise I will vomit out. I am a person who is particular with hygiene concern. I even turn down the offer as she wants to face sit on me. I don’t like smelly pussy as this is not my fetish play.

Through out the session I find Mistress Ruby very sweet and beautiful. After the session, I happened to see Mistress Pearl. Given time permit, I chit chat with Mistress Pearl and tell her I am not happy with her together with some bros complaint for her no reply attitude. She told me she is stressed out to receive many calls & sms in the morning disturbing her sleep. She only wakes up in late afternoon & start to reply sms back.

Given the reason, I decided to forgive her and Mistress Pearl promise to give me extra SM service for my next session with her. I noticed Mistress Ruby was feeling sour and pinched my back hard. Another pain torture by her haha….

Personally I feel this two Mistress may have short fall in their service, no reply attitude, ugly feet describe by some fellow bros. Overall they are still providing SM dominatrix service with sincere, intensive & reasonable pricing for their SM service.

dell_lee_2003
11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Negative to Positive

Up you bro.. I also feel Mistress Ruby feet is not ugly. I think her feet can be fitted with the mouth.

Cajsam
11-11-2012, 09:33 PM
There is a visiting mistress in Kuala Lumpur...

otherOne
11-11-2012, 10:39 PM
There is a visiting mistress in Kuala Lumpur...

Ok, who is she?

<<totally>>
11-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Like i said, same style of writing there.

1st line in post - insult other party with some lousy one liner. E.g. "you are wrong" "you are mad"

2nd line onwards - barrage of pent up ill emotions from his Sad life story as an individual who has inferiority complex trying to salvage whats left of his dignity in life behind the computer.

Talking about politeness, I do not see you showing any to the bros here anyway. So not surprised if FLs show you the respect you deserve when you take this to the real world.

By the way, I find it fun teasing you and getting you all worked up. Thank you for your entertainment. Now, key thing to making your clone army succcessful is to at least have some form of distinct persona for each! Cover the poster's names and read the replies, you'll think that it's from the same guy.

Bro I think we do have a common target in mind. Do check your pm. ;) Let the game begin! :D

Haha use your waint account to say mah. How come you dun dare ?
You can send this email content to me.
YOU ARE A BASTARD ASSHOLE PATHETIC BORN LOSER! YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE WHORE PIG
YOUR MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE WHORE PIG THAT MATES WITH DOGS!
FOREIGN WORKERS AND FTs are here to stay forever in spore and there's nothing you this bastard pathetic born loser son of the bitch asshole can do to stop it!
I FUCK YOUR PROSTITUTE WHORE MOTHER!

How come you use another account to add such a comment? Are you telling me you are someone that plays with clone? Pls advice!

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 11-11-2012 11:19 PM you are a son of the bitch bastard dog! Your mother is a prostitute whore pig that mates with dogs!

qwert2
11-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Bro I think we do have a common target in mind. Do check your pm. ;) Let the game begin! :D

Haha use your waint account to say mah. How come you dun dare ?
You can send this email content to me.

How come you use another account to add such a comment? Are you telling me you are someone that plays with clone? Pls advice!

EH, total kid, bring yr petty quarral elsewhere and don't kachiao this fetish thread la.

u wan this thread to turn into everyday fighting and quarraling thread is it.

qwert2
11-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Ok, who is she?

I think she might be keiko

blacknyellow
11-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Hello gents,

I had a session with Mistress Poppy within the last couple of weeks. We had fun & we had a laugh. She is a pleasant woman. It was quite chilled out hanging with her.

I asked her to try her "feather trick" on me. Jesus Christ, that hurt my little brother very much. My little brother couldn't handle the pain & had to give up after about 2cm of insertion. It was bloody painful but I could imagine a sadistic mistress with a bound & tied up slave taking pleasure in shoving a sticked feather into a man's penis when he can do nothing about it!!!

Black 'n' Yellow

<<totally>>
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm having a very successful life running a family business left behind to me by me businessman father and u leh, u are only a pathetic born loser that that had to resort to working as an online pimp to feed yourself.

Bro anticlone, I think I did provided you with enough information that the two accounts used by the same person. :D

Okie, so this is the account that you used to add that comment?

First thing first, you are having a successful life because of your father and you are damn so proud of it! Dun you feel ashamed instead, you are just a leecher that fed on the foundation works of your father, is that something to be proud of? I seriously doubt so.

Btw I do wish to see how successful your business is. Can tell me where is your dad's restaurant so that I can go over and support your business. As there is a saying :" If you dare to open your door to do business, what is there to be afraid of?"

Please do not give me a chance to mock at your reply the next time I see it. FYI, My respect will be given to those who strive on their own rather than those who only knew how to depend on others.

Wah~!! I need to applause you for taking shameful as respect because you are taking your dad's butt's skin to use as your own face's skin.

羞耻二字你认识吗?有什么本事就敢敢秀出来,好让这里的兄弟可以大笑一回。:D

blacknyellow
12-11-2012, 12:01 AM
When I lived in the UK I use to visit this fine dominatrix every couple of months to get my "fix". After moving out here, we remained in touch because we were and still are good friends.

Last week I send her an SMS telling her I missed her & what she did to me & also what she use to wear. And she wrote back to me informing me that she has quit the Dominatrix role because she is now pregnant!!!! OMG!!! My Goddess is pregnant!!! Obviously, she was aware of her biological clock ticking away & wanted a change in her life. No longer can she fit into the beautiful black leather catsuit of hers!!! :(

I wish her well & will remain good friends with her. I think she will always have a place in my heart. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share my news with you.

Black 'n' Yellow

Krenjusen
12-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Great stuff, had the following message in my box and -1 points. Hmmmmm, I think I know who did it. Tsk tsk. ;

"You are a yao siu bastard son of the bitch! You this bastard dog pimp your own prostitute whore mother! fuck your bitch mother!"

<<totally>>
12-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Great stuff, had the following message in my box and -1 points. Hmmmmm, I think I know who did it. Tsk tsk. ;

"You are a yao siu bastard son of the bitch! You this bastard dog pimp your own prostitute whore mother! fuck your bitch mother!"So also kena this type of comment? I did not say any names but you managed to figure it out yourself. Keke. Small case lah..

I just wish to expose this type of people and it is not my intention to disturb anyone in this thread. Paiseh to all for the short disturbance, I rest my case now. :cool:

otherOne
12-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I think she might be keiko

The heck? Miss Keiko is visiting from KL? Isn't she already here?

Anticlone
12-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Willing customers willing sellers, if you are so honorable and not patronize FLs, would there be pimps n escort out there? ;) or much less trying to convert females you meet to satisfy your own foot fetish? :rolleyes:

And no one is having any anti nationality or whatever imganinary anti sentiments here other than yourself. Inferiority complex kicking in again? :D

You must be fuming mad right now, right? Hehe. :p

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 01:11 AM
You are a PRC trying to turn Singaporean and from the way you are behaving, if you really became a part of us, you are going to pull down the standard of us as a Singaporean. :rolleyes:

You are a traitor to PRC and now you are pointing fingers at fellow Singaporeans. You are indeed someone who knew nothing about honor. That was what bro <<totally>> commented and you just portrayed yourself to fit into it nicely.

It really tickles me to see you coming with such accusations on other people. If you wish me to believe, provide me with concrete evidences so that I can believe you. Just a few words from you and you expected others and myself to believe you?

What a joke! PRC traitor :D

"You are a yao siu bastard son of the bitch! You this bastard dog pimp your own prostitute whore mother! fuck your bitch mother!"

Let us take a look at what this PRC traitor is good at. He claimed to be highly educated yet speaking in such a manner, it makes me wondered and carries doubts regarding the contents of his comments. The brothers here do have eyes to see and judged for themselves and I am sure they do not need a traitor to advice them.

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 02:30 AM
I am referring to you as a PRC traitor. Only YOU. You dun try to upgrade yourself by associating with those famous people. Lolz...不要脸....

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Why should I shared that name which is yours with somebody else? You are the one that is a nuisance here. Cursing and swearing at people like you bloody owed this place. Are you trying to show me that you are one of the owners?
Sunflower seeds? If you have, I think you still haven't asked bro <<totally>>'s post regarding your father's restaurant. So dunno who dun have the balls? :rolleyes: Btw has your father transferred the ownership under your name yet? Lolz!

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 03:03 AM
you this bastard pimp's clone is so brainless retarded. u should at least wait 1 day 1st then come out and post. A few minutes immediately after <<totally>> that loser pimp aka sideline working with a domme call u, u immeditely come out to post , (both of u wear the same pants, he post to call u, u can post reply so fast immediately HAHA .followed a few seconds later by another bastard clone FoolinLove and kren, all double-confirmed proved all you clones belong to the same pimp that advertise the PRCs dommes.

Is that the best you can do and to come out with such a brainless assumption? You have proven yourself to be the most filthy mouth ever. :eek:

So that explained why you did not used your clone waint to participate. If you used waint that means you are slapping your mouth with your own words. :D

For your information, I do not know them. Carry on with your imagination! Nocence traitor freako. :D

pimps are ren ren han da.
In chinese culture and religion, people spit at u pimps , u know
I am not a pimp but you can try laying your hands on me. I am pretty sure you cannot get your PR status. 1 blow to make you lost your status, worth it man. Come on lah I steady dun siam you. I let you hit me. Tell me where to go let you hit. Please say it out, so I can ask a few witnesses to be present. Lolz. Loser!! When and where you planning to hit me? :rolleyes:

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Then you this bastard pimp will lose what if I show you my pink IC stating that I hd alredy lived in spore for about 40 yearsPlease show me if you are able to produce a copy of that. I doubt you can do that now. Lolz! So what if you can produce a pink ic, I will still ask you this: “Try to lay your hands to hit me. Come and try if you think you got what it takes." Where and when you still have not answer me? Your dad transferred the ownership under your name? How come you dare not answer my questions... hahaha....

you this bastard born loser's brain is totally spoilt becos you said PRCs that come in 1970s are traitors but PRCs(zhong SJ) that came after 1990s are not?? (you have no seed, no balls la).Did I mentioned anything regarding to the years in my above statements? If yes please provide evidences to show me.

I repeat myself that I am saying millio which is you as a PRC traitor. If you keep dragging others who are not involved, I think i must bring SMM Lee KY come out liao so that you will stopped pulling people. Try saying something disrespectful :D

ps: Dun say I never advice you. Watch yours answers. Lolz. 40 year old traitor come and lay your hands on me....I am so worried. Please do not use violent on me...

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Try to answer my questions first if you want your questions to be answer.
“Try to lay your hands to hit me. Come and try if you think you got what it takes." Where and when you still have not answer me?

Your dad transferred the ownership under your name?

All these manners your daddy taught you?

I already won the EQ row without swearing a single word. IQ wise needless to say. If I am a 'pimp' then you are worse than a pimp. Correct? :rolleyes:

How come you dare not answer my questions... hahaha.... thks SMM Lee KY ;)

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 04:45 AM
The girls here should get rid of you these parasite leeches pimps and post themselves in r-e-la-x-bbs, they anyway always accept only chinese-speaking clients hence they should post their own ads in chinese and avoid paying commission to u this parasite leech pimpsFinally!! So you are working for them issit? They are paying you how much har? Look who is the pimp here? :rolleyes:

Omg~!! Bros!! Pls come and take a look at what this nerd has written. He finally show his true color. :D

Your web site never allow people to curse and swear so you come here to curse and swear har?
严禁发表广告帖,违者一律禁止访问! 2. 严禁无意义或表情符号的回覆以及复製其他会员发言回覆,违者一律扣分或禁止发言! 3. 严禁粗言秽语或文字侮辱会员或 .

Give u a taste of your own medicine. 骂脏话绝对是弱智行为!<< lolz!! 40 years old 弱智

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Your roti prata can really flip quite well. Your head is similar to the prawn. Can understand my metaphor? Tsks...tsks.... Refer to my post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8064187&postcount=5215) and do as required. :rolleyes: You are inconsistent in your posts and who will believed in what you say? I just finished my night shift and thanks for keeping me accompany. ;)

ps: Forget to say good night. Sorry to other bros for disturbing this thread. I going back already. Keke~

FoolInLove
12-11-2012, 05:38 AM
u this bastard dog wan to play and mess up this thread, i got lots of free time too, i'm a middle-aged person actually, semi-retired now, playing stocks, i basically let my son handle my family business now(3rd generation oredi)我想切除我心中的一些疑问。
杂种叫谁?
我就是要看你有多麽本事?你有本事就不要回答,否则杂种归你所属。看不懂就证明你是什么族群的 人啦。

真的是那样吗? 我好为你担心吖~ 俗话说:“富不过三代” 可是你不是说你继承你父亲的事业,这么快就传给你儿子。你说话漏洞百出,早已证明你一直在说慌。谁才是骗子 啊? :d

到底谁的英文不可以啊?难道“假设”也不知道是什么吗?你还在那里一直沾沾自喜,真的不知道羞耻是什么?我 就是故意打一篇华文看你如何回答。猪是不是你的最爱啊? :d

Anticlone
12-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Just to say something random, is our mr angsty cutting n pasting his own replies? Quite limited with his vocab. Lol.

Soooooo, in order to show that you are a brave soul, why don't you tell us which food chain you own? :D

By the way, i'm not a pimp and i don't think they would bother replying you like that lah. See where these dommes are from and you'll realize the pimps probably have more staff to manage than your little imaginary food chain. :D

Anticlone
12-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Haha bro, maybe he and his son sitting side by side to post here? :D:D:D

Alamak call him Pig... Haha. Later he emo lah. Maybe he's really a fat blob sitting in front of his com, with pinkish skin tone similar to that of a pig. A tad fugly until FLs rather not give him any head and that unfortunately set off his inferiority complex....???

But must applaud him for his efforts to create so many clones just because of some sad incident to defame the 东北 dommes and any bros who sing their compliments. Either that or he is a real OKT himself?? Wait.... Chain of food store = chain of brothels??? Is his son a 3rd gen pimp??? :eek:

我想切除我心中的一些疑问。
杂种叫谁?
我就是要看你有多麽本事?你有本事就不要回答,否则杂种归你所属。看不懂就证明你是什么族群的 人啦。

真的是那样吗? 我好为你担心吖~ 俗话说:“富不过三代” 可是你不是说你继承你父亲的事业,这么快就传给你儿子。你说话漏洞百出,早已证明你一直在说慌。谁才是骗子 啊? :d

到底谁的英文不可以啊?难道“假设”也不知道是什么吗?你还在那里一直沾沾自喜,真的不知道羞耻是什么?我 就是故意打一篇华文看你如何回答。猪是不是你的最爱啊? :d

tamago09
12-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Oh my.. come on guys, let's stay focused on what this thread about, and not shit it up, please?

Take your quarrels elsewhere. We just wanna talk about Fetish/BDSM/Mistresses etc..

maskrider
12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh my.. come on guys, let's stay focused on what this thread about, and not shit it up, please?

Take your quarrels elsewhere. We just wanna talk about Fetish/BDSM/Mistresses etc..

Bro! I support you

McHackr
12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Bro! I support you

Me too bro! What has become of this thread... shouting and cursing! I dunno whether to laugh :rolleyes: or be angry :mad:... haih!

otherOne
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Me too bro! What has become of this thread... shouting and cursing! I dunno whether to laugh :rolleyes: or be angry :mad:... haih!

Yeah, those guys arguing should keep it out, let's talk dommes. What do you think of the new Judy? http://www.collarme.com/bdsm/o/2/default.htm

McHackr
12-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Yeah, those guys arguing should keep it out, let's talk dommes. What do you think of the new Judy? http://www.collarme.com/bdsm/o/2/default.htm

bro, female slave only wor....

enslaveme
13-11-2012, 03:24 AM
You this ANAK HARAM BABI BASTARD LOSER PIMP should just go jump off the building and end yr pathetic life!

Your parents would have committed in sucide in shame and disgrace now if they know u are still working as an online illegal pmip to feed yrself in this currrent very buoyant jobs opening market in spore! I oredi said you pimps and drug traffickers the 2 lowest form of human scums and guaranteed go straight into hell/hades after u die according to chinese religion and culture:D. Tell me now, tonite when u this bastard pimp return home to see yr parents, do you dare to tell them u THIS PATHETIC LOSER have been working as an illegal online pimp to feed yourself for some time already??!! HAHA

I suppose this ID should be banned just for those?

yahiko
13-11-2012, 05:21 AM
tried poppy few days back. the nipple clamps was fuaaaking painful (maybe its my 1st time:o) and my cock bound and slapped also hurt aLot. have to say she's really gd.. my mind was drifting into ecstasy frm the pain and her constant teasing.. she communicates with you throughout the session if you can speak/understand chinese.

raygoat
13-11-2012, 11:35 AM
I think this thread is for bdsm discussion? Somehow , I find that such things like cursing each other only happens when the prc Somme start showing up here. No? I strong believe there are 2 camps of prc Okt here trying to promote theirs and killing the other. Becos of that, I am going to stop going to prc Somme for the time being. Although I find some prc mistress quite good and nice, I don't really like the way the Okt is promoting them with fake and steamy fr just like those in the FL section. Just a thought.

dell_lee_2003
13-11-2012, 11:57 AM
tried poppy few days back. the nipple clamps was fuaaaking painful (maybe its my 1st time:o) and my cock bound and slapped also hurt aLot. have to say she's really gd.. my mind was drifting into ecstasy frm the pain and her constant teasing.. she communicates with you throughout the session if you can speak/understand chinese.

Yeah. bro.. my cock just recover from the bruise that she punish me during my last session. I still fear her alot.

raygoat
13-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Bro Krenjusen , don't bother about these people. Up you back

Krenjusen
13-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Bro Krenjusen , don't bother about these people. Up you back

Thanks bro up you back too :D

enslaveme
13-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Just for the record, I received the following pm from ID "kamp", for a slight comment on the ID "millio":
"
YOU THIS SON OF THE BITCH WILL DIE VERY HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY OF TERMINAL CANCER VERY SOON!

AND A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOU THIS BASTARD DIE, YOU WILL WITNESS ALL YOUR CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS DIE VERY HORRIBLY IN ROAD ACCIDENTS!

I SUPPORT THAT MILLIO.

I'M A MIDDLE-AGED PERANAKAN. YOU KNOW MORE THAN 90% OF ELDERLY SOUTH-EAST-ASIANS PEOPLE STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CURSE OF PERANAKANS ARE VERY ACCURATE AND WILL SURE BECOME TRUE!
"

otherOne
13-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Just for the record, I received the following pm from ID "kamp", for a slight comment on the ID "millio":
"
YOU THIS SON OF THE BITCH WILL DIE VERY HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY OF TERMINAL CANCER VERY SOON!

AND A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOU THIS BASTARD DIE, YOU WILL WITNESS ALL YOUR CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS DIE VERY HORRIBLY IN ROAD ACCIDENTS!

I SUPPORT THAT MILLIO.

I'M A MIDDLE-AGED PERANAKAN. YOU KNOW MORE THAN 90% OF ELDERLY SOUTH-EAST-ASIANS PEOPLE STRONGLY BELIEVE THE CURSE OF PERANAKANS ARE VERY ACCURATE AND WILL SURE BECOME TRUE!
"

Nobody cares! Let's turn this thread back to what we're supposed to talk about: Dominatrices.

McHackr
13-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Nobody cares! Let's turn this thread back to what we're supposed to talk about: Dominatrices.

Keiko was recently in town, so I decided to have a session with her. My first session with Keiko... so here goes part 1:

I arrive at her place 15 minutes early, so I SMS her. She says she will come down shortly, but only comes after the 15 minutes is up. I dunno if she made me wait on purpose, but she’s punctual... :) She looks lovelier than I imagined... she’s wearing a black T-shirt which shows off her back, and grey leggings which accentuates her long beautiful legs. Her nails are pretty as well. Black manicure and blue pedicure... divine!

We proceed up to her room and discuss some ground rules. As you might know, Keiko likes strapons... so we agree to try that. I’m a little apprehensive about this, but I came prepared… cleaned. Not convinced, she proceeds to enema me anyway. Her room has full-length windows, and I see several construction workers about 500 yards away... and wonder if they can see me naked. She also spanks me several times with a paddle. (Yikes!) I’m to count every stroke and thank her.

Then, it’s worship time... she’s wearing gladiator-style zipper heels (One of my favourites!). The heels are brand new! Keiko demands that I kiss and lick them clean... She slaps me when I fail to thank her. Satisfied with the heels, she requests that I free her feet. As I fumble with the zippers, she asks me to kiss her feet. Her feet are super clean and smelled heavenly sweet. I start kissing, first her feet… then her toes… her soles… and moving up her legs... but she quickly stops me, "Feet only!". She then plays with my lil' bro with one foot, and inserts the other foot into my mouth. Wah liao!

-continued in part 2-

McHackr
13-11-2012, 08:34 PM
-continued from part 1-

Once I had licked both her feet and wiped them clean, I’m asked to help her with the strapon. She asks me to cap it. In my eagerness, I accidentally knock my head into her strapon. (Ouch!) She laughs and I am not amused. Then Keiko asks me to wet it and make it slippery. Happy with the BJ, she commands me to kneel down doggie-style on the bed, and checks to see if I was clean. With gloved fingers, she pokes and prods my behind, but is gentle and careful not to hurt too much.

Next, the actual pegging… I back myself into her strapon and she tenderly enters me. She even asks if it’s painful and adjusts her position slightly, and I’m grateful for that. She pounds me, all I can see are her beautiful legs. We change positions, missionary! Me on my back with legs up in the air. (She really enjoys this, doesn’t she?) Then, we change positions again, this time me lying on my stomach. With both my hands strapped to the bed headboard and my legs tied with nylons, I feel quite vulnerable. She even gags me with a ball gag, but I hardly made any noise! I never tried this position before, and Keiko spooks me by declaring that this is the most intense position. She pummels me with all she has. (Yes Keiko, this is intense!)

Following the strapon action, she decides to feed me with her nectar… directly into my mouth! I manage to swallow most of it, but spill some. Luckily, she doesn’t seem to mind and I’m not punished for that.

After a quick bath, I’m requested to lie on the bed. Immediately, my legs are tied with nylon and my hands are strapped behind my head. She then sits on my face, smothering me. As I struggle for air, she starts playing with my lil’ bro. I’m still deprived of air when I’m given permission to release. After the long-awaited release, and what seemed like eternity, she allows me to breathe again. Never tried orgasm with asphyxiation before… Simply mind-blowing!

Once we’ve cleaned up, she asks me to kneel and hold her ashtray as she lights up her cig. (Yes, she smokes…) She asks how the session went, and which part I liked the most. When I say ‘feet’, she asks me kiss her feet again and ends the session. (I wonder what she would have said if I told her I liked the pegging more? :D)

-end-

Krenjusen
13-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Mistress suniya is coming to sg!!! Finally get to try a thai styled domme :D

http://www.collarme.com/Thaisade

skinner2070
13-11-2012, 09:28 PM
-continued from part 1-

Once I had licked both her feet and wiped them clean, I’m asked to help her with the strapon. She asks me to cap it. In my eagerness, I accidentally knock my head into her strapon. (Ouch!) She laughs and I am not amused. Then Keiko asks me to wet it and make it slippery. Happy with the BJ, she commands me to kneel down doggie-style on the bed, and checks to see if I was clean. With gloved fingers, she pokes and prods my behind, but is gentle and careful not to hurt too much.

Next, the actual pegging… I back myself into her strapon and she tenderly enters me. She even asks if it’s painful and adjusts her position slightly, and I’m grateful for that. She pounds me, all I can see are her beautiful legs. We change positions, missionary! Me on my back with legs up in the air. (She really enjoys this, doesn’t she?) Then, we change positions again, this time me lying on my stomach. With both my hands strapped to the bed headboard and my legs tied with nylons, I feel quite vulnerable. She even gags me with a ball gag, but I hardly made any noise! I never tried this position before, and Keiko spooks me by declaring that this is the most intense position. She pummels me with all she has. (Yes Keiko, this is intense!)

Following the strapon action, she decides to feed me with her nectar… directly into my mouth! I manage to swallow most of it, but spill some. Luckily, she doesn’t seem to mind and I’m not punished for that.

After a quick bath, I’m requested to lie on the bed. Immediately, my legs are tied with nylon and my hands are strapped behind my head. She then sits on my face, smothering me. As I struggle for air, she starts playing with my lil’ bro. I’m still deprived of air when I’m given permission to release. After the long-awaited release, and what seemed like eternity, she allows me to breathe again. Never tried orgasm with asphyxiation before… Simply mind-blowing!

Once we’ve cleaned up, she asks me to kneel and hold her ashtray as she lights up her cig. (Yes, she smokes…) She asks how the session went, and which part I liked the most. When I say ‘feet’, she asks me kiss her feet again and ends the session. (I wonder what she would have said if I told her I liked the pegging more? :D)

-end-

Tks for the FR bro:) really enjoy reading it

bscoopy
14-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Bro McHackr, thanks for the FR, really enjoyed reading what I missed out on!

Sounds like you had a good time! I was originally scheduled to session with Miss Keiko during her KL trip as well, but session was cancelled unfortunately. My loss, only wish she would come back more often.

To other Sing or Asian dommes visiting Singapore, please come to KL as well, we are very lacking in quality dommes!

otherOne
14-11-2012, 04:11 PM
-continued from part 1-

-end-

Yeah i'm thinking of having a session to Miss Keiko. Though she is only a couple of years older than me... What are her rates, btw?

dell_lee_2003
14-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah i'm thinking of having a session to Miss Keiko. Though she is only a couple of years older than me... What are her rates, btw?

bro.. u have reached to the legal age right?
last time I met with her. really she is so good. I love her when she put the whole feet inside my mouth. nowadays I am playing around with other mistresses. I really miss her and try to come bk to her. hopefully we will have a session, sessions soon.

otherOne
14-11-2012, 05:29 PM
bro.. u have reached to the legal age right?
last time I met with her. really she is so good. I love her when she put the whole feet inside my mouth. nowadays I am playing around with other mistresses. I really miss her and try to come bk to her. hopefully we will have a session, sessions soon.

Yes, I have, just this year. Although people who look at me think that I am still in sec school.

doctor sex
14-11-2012, 06:01 PM

I've avoided Keiko so far because of her age, she's too damn young!
The kind of girl you try and pick up in a club.
I like my dommes a little older (30+) and experienced in 'the dark arts'
Still that Kl report sounded damn good, maybe I should reconsider

blacknyellow
14-11-2012, 08:23 PM
I have had a session with Keiko. She is a young woman but she is very good with her strap on. She will f@@k you over in different positions.

But I must agree with brother Doctor Sex that I do prefer an older domme who has got that bit of kinky experience within. Because you know after you have had your session with her, she has taught you something new! :)

doctor sex
14-11-2012, 09:03 PM
I have had a session with Keiko. She is a young woman but she is very good with her strap on. She will f@@k you over in different positions.

But I must agree with brother Doctor Sex that I do prefer an older domme who has got that bit of kinky experience within. Because you know after you have had your session with her, she has taught you something new! :)

And Sayako taught me a thing or two, a few weeks ago!

Krenjusen
14-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Anyone managed to contact Ms Suniya? Not getting a response via email/sms.... Not sure what her charges are like, anyone knows? :o

reallybear3
14-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Just had a session with Mistress Pearl from the Oriental Domme and it was one of the best I ever had... I'm not so much into very hardcore beatings and bondage but mixture of them and occasional pleasure teasing

Although there were so many negative reports on how she is not picking up her phone and her tone in the phone, I went on and had a visit.
I have to agree with the other brother her tone does seem a little demeaning towards you at first when you give her a call but i doubt she seriously mean it. Anyway with regards to not picking up, she doesn't pick up or reply sms throughout the session, maybe that's the reason why bro is unable to contact her

Here's the FR:
Went to the location (Pretty discrete and quiet place which is what I like). A few guiding message and manage to reach the door step in which she greeted me in a sexy lingerie. I would give her
7/10 for her looks and her body and a +1 for the nice smile she has...

Had a short conversion with her and realized she hasn't been taking up customers as she is having a recurring fever and is feeling a little drowsy but she never shortchange me at all during the whole session.

We started with foot worship. Yes, she doesn't have the smoothest of legs but it is definitely good enough for me... Licking his foot and legs and occasional she would push her pussy towards my face and tease and tempt me into licking. Next was something different, was asked to fetch a tub of water and wash her legs using my mouth, it was a pleasuring experience which I enjoyed. She did push my head down into the water for like 3 seconds (Minor water torture play I guess) which was interesting.

Next was a dog training place in which she threw biscuits all over the living room (yup the whole house was empty when I was there so she was able to make use of the living room) and made me fetch and eat them. Next, was forced to take 2 big gulps of the water I had used to wash her feet. (Her foot wasn't dirty in the first place, so the water was still pretty clear and clean)

The next part was CBT and nipple torture. My hands and legs were bounded and was made to lie on the bed. She went on to whip and used pegs to clip onto my nipple and balls. We did a blindfold guessing game and when I guess it wrong, she would twist the peg inducing a huge pain. When I made too big of a sound, she would whip and twisted it harder till I learned my lesson. She went on and started nibbled and bite onto my nipples. It was painful but really sensual as well. Next was a trading game, in which I was allowed to pleasure her breast or pussy in exchange for a torture. I did 3 exchanges only as I really couldn't take the pain anymore...
I would say this portion was really creative and I enjoyed this part of my session the most..

Next, it was anal play when she used a dildo and ass fuck me for a good 5 minutes with occasional teasing of my cock. I had 1 minute to make my "brother" stand but it just didn't happen. She really made me learned from my mistake as she drive the dildo further in and ramp it in and out at a faster pace for a good 30 seconds. (It was a pretty clean and safe process as she made use of a condom as well as disposable gloves as she finger my ass wider)

Finally, she did an orgasm control where she would heighten me till the point of climax and stop. This was repeated for 5 times and I couldn't take it and released it. She wanted to make me suck up my semen but I apologise and said I am not comfortable with it and she let me off..

We ended our session there and I went to bathe and paid her with a little tip.
Will definitely return for another session soon. Hopefully she is better in health by then.

blacknyellow
14-11-2012, 11:41 PM
I have had a few sessions with Sayako when she came to SG.

I had a session with her in January this year. Now I have had my share of mistresses but I have never had a domme pump so hard & intensively compared to Sayako. She is a tall woman & she literally f@@king pounded me big time :)

I had another session with her in May & she made me ride up & down on her strap on. She called me "a dirty little whore" & kept on slapping my buttocks & to ride faster.

Sayako is a very good mistress. Definitely professional. I also consider her as a friend as well. She is a good woman, but a highly perverted one as well when it matters! :)

Arcticbear
15-11-2012, 03:53 AM
the last time before mistress suniya comes over, she would send an email to her regulars. Hopefully this time she would do the same...really looking forward as she was my first mistress and till date, the best i have been with. Extremely professional and always assured a good session

apantyhoselover
15-11-2012, 01:42 PM

Hi bro...how is this sensual massage like? will she be wearing stockings and massage you with her feet? or butt? or breasts?

Anyone knows any services like this? wanna give a try

apantyhoselover
15-11-2012, 01:43 PM
the last time before mistress suniya comes over, she would send an email to her regulars. Hopefully this time she would do the same...really looking forward as she was my first mistress and till date, the best i have been with. Extremely professional and always assured a good session

hi bro how much does she charge?

tamago09
15-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Keiko was recently in town, so I decided to have a session with her. My first session with Keiko... so here goes part 1:

I arrive at her place 15 minutes early, so I SMS her. She says she will come down shortly, but only comes after the 15 minutes is up. I dunno if she made me wait on purpose, but she’s punctual... :) She looks lovelier than I imagined... she’s wearing a black T-shirt which shows off her back, and grey leggings which accentuates her long beautiful legs. Her nails are pretty as well. Black manicure and blue pedicure... divine!

We proceed up to her room and discuss some ground rules. As you might know, Keiko likes strapons... so we agree to try that. I’m a little apprehensive about this, but I came prepared… cleaned. Not convinced, she proceeds to enema me anyway. Her room has full-length windows, and I see several construction workers about 500 yards away... and wonder if they can see me naked. She also spanks me several times with a paddle. (Yikes!) I’m to count every stroke and thank her.

Then, it’s worship time... she’s wearing gladiator-style zipper heels (One of my favourites!). The heels are brand new! Keiko demands that I kiss and lick them clean... She slaps me when I fail to thank her. Satisfied with the heels, she requests that I free her feet. As I fumble with the zippers, she asks me to kiss her feet. Her feet are super clean and smelled heavenly sweet. I start kissing, first her feet… then her toes… her soles… and moving up her legs... but she quickly stops me, "Feet only!". She then plays with my lil' bro with one foot, and inserts the other foot into my mouth. Wah liao!

-continued in part 2-

Nice to see that Mistress Keiko is willing to do session @ her place, as I'm not fond of the idea of checking into a hotel. If I ever look her up, I'll be sure to ask if she is willing to do so..

tamago09
15-11-2012, 04:33 PM
hi bro how much does she charge?

Last year my first session with her cost about $400 exclude room. Nowadays I think she charges slightly more but provides a room.

apantyhoselover
15-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Last year my first session with her cost about $400 exclude room. Nowadays I think she charges slightly more but provides a room.

that is expensive for sure

doctor sex
15-11-2012, 06:57 PM

In her early days 3-4 years ago it was alot less but she's grown in experience, got more equipment and is a whole lot smarter now.
She also just set up a spa and art gallery in Bangkok, probably with a boyfriend, and they need a lot of capital to make it profitable

maskrider
15-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Finally happy to see this thread back to normal. Very pleasure to read good written forum & sharing experience by our bros.

Thank you to all bros for their contribution.

otherOne
16-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Nice to see that Mistress Keiko is willing to do session @ her place, as I'm not fond of the idea of checking into a hotel. If I ever look her up, I'll be sure to ask if she is willing to do so..

Did he mean her house when he said 'her room'?

atony1
16-11-2012, 01:54 AM
That is terrible news about Mistress Tamaki.

Yes I had the pleasure of playing with her a few times in 2007 at La Siora.
She was one of the best. Not so much cruel, but very playful, accomodating, and out of session very very nice. She was also quite tall.
She also appeared in femdom videos by Kitagawa and other makers.
I remember she told me she was happily married at the time. Wonder what happened.

I totally agree. I go to Japan twice this year and play SM at La Siora. I come from Hong Kong. I play SM in Hong Kong and China before. Hong Kong and China’s Mistress can not to compare Japan Mistress. It is because Japan Mistress knows what you want and knows how to take you happy, happy and happy. If you ever go to Japan play SM, you will not go to others except you are rich (have unlimited money).Although go to Japan and play SM is expensive. I also want go to play again and again.

atony1
16-11-2012, 02:04 AM
I totally agree. I go to Japan twice this year and play SM at La Siora. I come from Hong Kong. I play SM in Hong Kong and China before. Hong Kong and China’s Mistress can not to compare Japan Mistress. It is because Japan Mistress knows what you want and knows how to take you happy, happy and happy. If you ever go to Japan play SM, you will not go to others except you are rich (have unlimited money).Although go to Japan and play SM is expensive. I also want go to play again and again.

atony1
16-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Thank you very much details.

Arcticbear
16-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Not sure about how much she charges now, but my last few times, it has always been about 200-250

tamago09
16-11-2012, 09:45 AM

Sorry, mybad.. i forgot to add it that it was for a 2hr session :o

apantyhoselover
16-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Not sure about how much she charges now, but my last few times, it has always been about 200-250

Sorry, mybad.. i forgot to add it that it was for a 2hr session :o

then the ends meet. I think is ok for 200 per hr...but got to be in hotels.....

dell_lee_2003
16-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Did he mean her house when he said 'her room'?

she said it is in KL and it is her hotel room. so in Singapore still hotel..

slave.alan
17-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Side track a bit...
I have encountered a few Mistresses have a unique approach to their new slaves.
They required their slaves to sign up for memberships, for example: silver member of collarme, silver member of bdsm.

Do you know what is the connection between serving them and this membership? Or it is just some members of collarme website disguise themselves to get more money for their website?:confused:

When I asked these Mistresses... standard answers were given.. "a slave must do what his Mistress wants" something like lah...
:D

otherOne
17-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Has minky established herself as the leader of the BDSM scene here? What do you guys make of that?

femdom1
17-11-2012, 03:23 PM

that hayley had been around for quite some time liao, previously she offer HJ with massage, that time I also call her and sms her many times for massage(that time before she do sm, she provide massage and HJ), all she bo-chup. She don't even bother to reply 1 single sms back..

Also All my calls and sms to her are ranging from late afternoon to early evening, hence no excuse she never see.

Who the hell she think she is.!?

Now she change to SM(must be due to poor business as a massage FL previously), I'll boycott her totally.

WOW, BRO waint,

Your points are like a cornered-short-covering stock share in the past 1 week because in the past 1 week your points rocket from 44 points to 126 points, a whopping increase of 82 points! (In stock market language, a cornered short-covering stock will rise very strongly usually increase to at least double it's original share price in a few short days)

Looks like MANY HIGH POWER samsters with 8 to 11 power type upped your points in the past 7 days. HAHA.

btw, are u coming for a drinking session tomorow, I pm u a few days ago but u still no reply.

That James oredi pm he's coming

femdom1
17-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Has minky established herself as the leader of the BDSM scene here? What do you guys make of that?

who is minky?

enslaveme
17-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Side track a bit...
They required their slaves to sign up for memberships, for example: silver member of collarme, silver member of bdsm.

Do you know what is the connection between serving them and this membership? Or it is just some members of collarme website disguise themselves to get more money for their website?:confused:

When I asked these Mistresses... standard answers were given.. "a slave must do what his Mistress wants" something like lah...

Those're exactly the girls you'd pick up in a bar. Probably attractive and always demanding. On the other hand, they may be the easiest type. You pay and you get. Simply as that.

McHackr
17-11-2012, 03:43 PM
who is minky?

This is minky... :o
http://www.collarme.com/details.asp?px=Minky

apantyhoselover
17-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Side track a bit...

i think those are robots....when they replied sth like that i just gave them f words :)

joncheong
17-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I wonder if minky is still in the scene??

dell_lee_2003
17-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Bros.

Wanna know if you happen meet with the Mistress that you serve before in real life like colleague or she is working in your admin dept how will you react when you see her in person?

doctor sex
18-11-2012, 07:16 AM
I wonder if minky is still in the scene??

Yes she is still available but she doesn't host and will not do hotel 81 or similar places.

McHackr
18-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Bros.

Wanna know if you happen meet with the Mistress that you serve before in real life like colleague or she is working in your admin dept how will you react when you see her in person?

probably shocked at first, but mistresses are people with normal life as well, so you are bound to meet them in RL. it will be awkward at first, but i think its better to get to know them in RL, than to ignore them...

bro, u met your mistress in RL? :eek:

doctor sex
18-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Bros.

That's one reason I avoid local dommes.
Many of the pro dommes who visit sg are much more experienced and better equipped anyway.

osubken
18-11-2012, 11:08 AM
The other side of the equation is that meeting a domme in real life means an opportunity to turn it into a lifestyle, a real opportunity for power exchange, for example the secretary controlling the boss. It actually happen even in vanilla society. It is ultimately a lifestyle choice.

That's one reason I avoid local dommes.
Many of the pro dommes who visit sg are much more experienced and better equipped anyway.

Fmcane
18-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Bros.

Bro copymark had RL experience :D
Check this out :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7046079&postcount=3629

osubken
18-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Would like to be in a position where my secretary or intern makes me wash her underwear every week. It would be very humiliating to begin with. The experience would be especially exciting when I have to find a way to do it without the wife, or even parents for those who live with parents, finding out.

Bro copymark had RL experience :D
Check this out :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7046079&postcount=3629

osubken
18-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Would be interesting to find out how many bros here actually enjoy such humiliation, and the mental aspects of submission more generally.

Would like to be in a position where my secretary or intern makes me wash her underwear every week. It would be very humiliating to begin with. The experience would be especially exciting when I have to find a way to do it without the wife, or even parents for those who live with parents, finding out.

dell_lee_2003
18-11-2012, 10:28 PM
probably shocked at first, but mistresses are people with normal life as well, so you are bound to meet them in RL. it will be awkward at first, but i think its better to get to know them in RL, than to ignore them...

bro, u met your mistress in RL? :eek:

Not really now bro.. I am just wonder as I met with quite a few mistress who work here as normal living. The last time bro here met with his mistress in real life. Not sure where he is right now. :)

dell_lee_2003
18-11-2012, 10:32 PM
The other side of the equation is that meeting a domme in real life means an opportunity to turn it into a lifestyle, a real opportunity for power exchange, for example the secretary controlling the boss. It actually happen even in vanilla society. It is ultimately a lifestyle choice.

Yeah.. bro.. But like what bro copy mark experience is really mind blowing. The intern control him like her slave. Everyday could i say heaven or else as everyday he was kicked or do a lot of submission to his mistress.

copymark
18-11-2012, 11:20 PM
hi guys.
am i missed? lol.

yea just to update, the intern still dominates me. nobody knows, but once in my room, she'll lock the door and snap her fingers, which is my signal to immediately stop whatever i am doing and get on my knees and offer her my chair.

dell_lee_2003
19-11-2012, 12:12 AM
hi guys.
am i missed? lol.

yea just to update, the intern still dominates me. nobody knows, but once in my room, she'll lock the door and snap her fingers, which is my signal to immediately stop whatever i am doing and get on my knees and offer her my chair.

Does she ask you to lick her feet or smell her feet. How many times your ball got kicked bro. :D.. Wah.. You got free domination. How lucky are you. With room so you are such a high profile guy.

tamago09
19-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Yes she is still available but she doesn't host and will not do hotel 81 or similar places.

Doesn't Minky have her own private dungeon now? Which she uses for her events and classes too it seems, and share with the other mistresses..

I'm not too up to speed as I haven't met her at any of the events in a long time

SomeJokingZebra
19-11-2012, 11:30 AM
We meet up a few years ago
I gave you my card as you took my payment at a petrol station

One of the meet ups, you left your heels in my car
Feels so alluring, so sexy

You ask me if it ok. But sound more like a command. It turns me on
I feel like a tool, and it feels great
And you make a fast exit out of my car and went up to your flat

One of my best memories
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/hkshippo/photo-15.jpg

serf0000
19-11-2012, 01:05 PM
hi guys.
am i missed? lol.

does she do sessions? would like to be dominated by her

serf0000
19-11-2012, 01:06 PM
We meet up a few years ago
I gave you my card as you took my payment at a petrol station

One of the meet ups, you left your heels in my car
Feels so alluring, so sexy

You ask me if it ok. But sound more like a command. It turns me on
I feel like a tool, and it feels great
And you make a fast exit out of my car and went up to your flat

One of my best memories
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/hkshippo/photo-15.jpg

nice heels, would love to be face slap by those heels

copymark
19-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Does she ask you to lick her feet or smell her feet. How many times your ball got kicked bro. :D.. Wah.. You got free domination. How lucky are you. With room so you are such a high profile guy.

Ok la not bad. Usually will kneel before her and massage her feet and lick her heels while she surfs Facebook in my desktop.

Then I will have to wear her panties and then go to pantry and male
Coffee( it's for her) and serve her coffee. While she drinks her coffee, I am usually on the floor, on all fours as her foot rest. And then I will have to lick her pussy till she cums.

Then she will dress up and make me a cup of coffee bring in, spit into it, pee into it and have me masturbate into the coffee, then she stirs it and make me drink up while on my knees.

It's good to have her la but shes quite demanding.

Krenjusen
19-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Got a response on tribute from Ms Suniya:

1 hr - 200
1.5 hr - 300
2 hr - 400

Hope that helps!

SomeJokingZebra
19-11-2012, 02:45 PM
nice heels, would love to be face slap by those heels

She is not a mistress. Haha

It was a very spontaneous thing, I was taken aback by what she did

dell_lee_2003
19-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Ok la not bad. Usually will kneel before her and massage her feet and lick her heels while she surfs Facebook in my desktop.

Then I will have to wear her panties and then go to pantry and male
Coffee( it's for her) and serve her coffee. While she drinks her coffee, I am usually on the floor, on all fours as her foot rest. And then I will have to lick her pussy till she cums.

Then she will dress up and make me a cup of coffee bring in, spit into it, pee into it and have me masturbate into the coffee, then she stirs it and make me drink up while on my knees.

It's good to have her la but shes quite demanding.

wow bro.. when u work then?
unless u r big boss with no need to work.. careful of cctv. .

doctor sex
19-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Doesn't Minky have her own private dungeon now? Which she uses for her events and classes too it seems, and share with the other mistresses..

I'm not too up to speed as I haven't met her at any of the events in a long time

Apparently not anymore. She's a property agent when not domming so maybe she rented out the apartment.

Arcticbear
19-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Mistress Suniya is confirmed coming from the 22nd of Nov..i think for about a week or so. Have tentatively got a slot through email to serve her. Also, for those keen, Countess von kink, the british mistress mailed me to say she may be in town this week. Not confirmed yet. will keep bros updated. CVK is the one that is quite pricey, about 400 i think per hour. i am still deciding. Will serve Mistress Suniya first

femdom1
19-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Apparently not anymore. She's a property agent when not domming so maybe she rented out the apartment.

is minky a sporean-chinese, prc, thai or??

slave.alan
19-11-2012, 11:20 PM
i think those are robots....when they replied sth like that i just gave them f words :)
yes bro... I will try this approach next time :))

slave.alan
19-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Anyone has connection with MissV22 from collarme before?
How is She? Is She nice?

alan

atony1
20-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Mistress Suniya is confirmed coming from the 22nd of Nov..i think for about a week or so. Have tentatively got a slot through email to serve her. Also, for those keen, Countess von kink, the british mistress mailed me to say she may be in town this week. Not confirmed yet. will keep bros updated. CVK is the one that is quite pricey, about 400 i think per hour. i am still deciding. Will serve Mistress Suniya first
Is it the Thai famous Mistress?

McHackr
20-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Is it the Thai famous Mistress?

yea bro, suniya the thai mistress...

micky_blues
20-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Got a response on tribute from Ms Suniya:

1 hr - 200
1.5 hr - 300
2 hr - 400

Hope that helps!

bro,

This time round did Mistress Wana also come along? I served Mistress Wana previously. She was more tease and denial and sensual type. Not that hard core. But very slim and sexy girl.

dell_lee_2003
20-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Bros.. I am engaging Mistress Keiko again.. Exciting..
Awaiting my FR after the session end. :)

XiBeiSong
20-11-2012, 10:04 PM
just realised that mistress hayley and mistress pearl is the same person though she uses two numbers.

yahiko
21-11-2012, 06:26 AM
btw, i check the number of hayley and ruby is very similar, i thought hayley is ruby at first. :p

happen to browse cm and found another prc dom.
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1688407/default.htm

Bros.. I am engaging Mistress Keiko again.. Exciting..
Awaiting my FR after the session end. :)

look forward to your fr bro. :):D

apantyhoselover
21-11-2012, 09:52 AM
happen to browse cm and found another prc dom.
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1688407/default.htm

anyone tried this Mistress Yen yet?

I think the profiles of most of the prc mistress are managed by the same guy....and now he seems to start making stories....

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1688407/details.htm

Walnutt
21-11-2012, 03:28 PM
I am not sure if everyone knows or not, but Ms Maxine (Amazingasia) is back in town for a couple of weeks. I think her contact info is on CM. Enjoy my friends...

Nara
21-11-2012, 03:31 PM

I think the profiles of most of the prc mistress are managed by the same guy....and now he seems to start making stories....

Her other name is 雪儿。Looks decent. From someone's FL stable. This one i wont try first ler..Waiting for FR;)

otherOne
21-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Her other name is 雪儿。Looks decent. From someone's FL stable. This one i wont try first ler..Waiting for FR;)

I'm kind of tired of these FL's thinking they can be dommes, just because they can make more money that way.

qwert2
21-11-2012, 08:08 PM

Actually this ah miu OKT he had a very horrible reputation in that chinese porn website forum, especially during the past 2 years he kenna fucked by many many forumners in that website forum due to his dishonesty/attitude, many forumners posted in that chinese forum website that they will boycott any girl that is posted by him.

that ah miu okt should be the most despised and hated okt in that chinese forum.

apantyhoselover
21-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Actually this ah miu OKT he had a very horrible reputation in that chinese porn website forum, especially during the past 2 years he kenna fucked by many many forumners in that website forum due to his dishonesty/attitude, many forumners posted in that chinese forum website that they will boycott any girl that is posted by him.

that ah miu okt should be the most despised and hated okt in that chinese forum.

ah miu? is that a name? sorry i am not local... how did u its him

qwert2
21-11-2012, 08:57 PM

that's his nick.

I know you are a prc.

In this forum that qq webpage those prc girls are posted by that okt with that ah miu nick. he also used the same ah miu nick past 2 years when he post in that chinese forum but he always got fucked by many forumners in that chinese website forum. That collarme's the few prc girl's profiles most probably is written by him same person too

otherOne
21-11-2012, 08:58 PM

That's a pimp on this forum,

d2pre
21-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Wah so many PRC mistress :D

Nara
21-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm kind of tired of these FL's thinking they can be dommes, just because they can make more money that way.

agree agree. or maybe worse. business no good being fl .:eek:

michaelchan
21-11-2012, 10:35 PM
FR on this Mistress Yen.

Called her and make an appointment. She told me that she is staying in a condo somewhere in Kitchener Road. Reached the place and told me to wait. She walked out from elsewhere and got into my car. I asked her she doesn't provide venue? She told me no. So she brought me to a nearby hotel and have to pay hotel charges some more. She brought nothing there and basically she knows nothing about bdsm. She just slap and make me lick her feet and massage her for almost 1 hour and ask me to masturbate with her feet in my mouth. So basically i spent $150 to massage her. I even told her why she do not have any toys or basic skills. She told me that she just came to Singapore for only 4 days. WTH!!! Will not even go back to her.

Looks: 6/10
Skills: 0/10
Feet: 2/10
Damage: $150/hr (Pay your own room)

For your info, she does not even stay in the condo. She stay in the shop houses nearby.

Please up my points leh for wasting my money there and warn you guys not to go to her.. HAHAHA

femdom1
21-11-2012, 10:44 PM
FR on this Mistress Yen.

Called her and make an appointment. She told me that she is staying in a condo somewhere in Kitchener Road. Reached the place and told me to wait. She walked out from elsewhere and got into my car. I asked her she doesn't provide venue? She told me no. So she brought me to a nearby hotel and have to pay hotel charges some more. She brought nothing there and basically she knows nothing about bdsm. She just slap and make me lick her feet and massage her for almost 1 hour and ask me to masturbate with her feet in my mouth. So basically i spent $150 to massage her. I even told her why she do not have any toys or basic skills. She told me that she just came to Singapore for only 4 days. WTH!!! Will not even go back to her.

For your info, she does not even stay in the condo. She stay in the shop houses nearby.

Please up my points leh for wasting my money there and warn you guys not to go to her.. HAHAHA

You are conned by her la!

She lied la, it's not possible she just arrive in spore for only 4 days...........because I think yen is that former FL xue-er and I remembered seeing her ad and her same handphone number for quite some time liao,

Krenjusen
21-11-2012, 10:57 PM
bro,

This time round did Mistress Wana also come along? I served Mistress Wana previously. She was more tease and denial and sensual type. Not that hard core. But very slim and sexy girl.

No idea bro, didn't ask.. :p I prefer sensual delivery style as compared to pure dominant-slave play too, not quite used to that. :D

joncheong
21-11-2012, 11:48 PM

any idea what is her preferred place then? that time contacted her she told me she looking for new place after her old one's lease expired

otherOne
22-11-2012, 12:28 AM
FR on this Mistress Yen.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. Those PRC FLs try to act like dommes, but all they do is at most stuff something into your ass, and then smack you with smth.

raygoat
22-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Ok, just to update a bit. I served Ms Maxin today. Having serve her few times , she remember me and when i got into the room, she slap me and hit my butt, then we proceed to the cleaning enema part .
she has a long pump where she push the water into the ass, three rounds and I am already full.

I was ask to clean up and lie on the bed. next she blind fold me ( wait this is not what I ask for, as I got no idea what she is doing when I am blind folded , fear factor)anyway play along with it and she scold me for not making my didi hard for her.
I told her my hand tie up cannot touch so not hard. ( I know , I lousy no touch no hard) soon she stimulate me by sucking my nipple and biting it (hmmm....feels good ) till the rope is apply onto my balls. she tug it...Pain...again and again...punishment for helping to make me hard.

This time I opt for only 1 hr session so she use her inflatable butt plug on me. then she start to play around with my dick head till I was so hard. I was totally at her mercy. suddenly, I feel somthing cold on my pee hole and she told me if pain let her know.
I know she starting to insert the sounds into the pee hole. It felt a bit uncomfortable at first till it is deep inside , the pleasure is undescriable as it stimulate the prostate directly inside.You got to try it to understand the feeling. its not for the fainted heart though.

I was so tense I cannot cum when time is almost up. then she use a bigger sounds and put it in .
A mixture of pain, fear and feels good (actually feels good when she just let it glide itself into the pee hole) a very intense session indeed with all these. but she knows what she is doing and it didnt hurt too much.
Finally I cum violently with my body shaking as the cum spurt out with the sound inside me. A very good experience indeed.

After I clean up, we chatted for a while and I feedback to her about some negative feedback from some bros a while back and she listen and take my feedback seriously which is a good thing. I guess her quality of service will improve as I told her we bdsm cheongster are advance player (hehe..some are top management and business owner. so we are not stupid or ignorant.

we pay high tribute but we expect quality service. its just that they have real power in real life but want to have a taste of the other weaker end.) Actually not me lah, but its true for some other rich towkay maybe.
I only salesman hahahha so anyhow blah blah blah. she understood what I am trying to say and she agree that service quality is important and she agree to look into it to improved her service.

Anyway, I left the place a happy man after that. Remember she told me she will be here till 28th of the month. So bro can give her a try since this month not many mistress in town. To sum it all up, she improved in her service level and its good that she ask for feedback shows that she is serious to be in this business for long. worth a visit in my opinion. Pls dont pm for her contact , she is under the name Amazingasia in collar me. Do your own research. Thanks :D

qwert2
22-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah, this is what I was talking about. Those PRC FLs try to act like dommes, but all they do is at most stuff something into your ass, and then smack you with smth.

Their FL business this past year is very poor and competition very intense for them bcos more and more young PRCs girls keep coming into spore to do this line, that's why this past year more and more PRCs FLs their face pictures are posted fully unmasked. I think about 60% to 70% of PRCs FLs now their face pictures are posted totally unmasked by their online okts.

Poor business, some PRCs FLs change to do dommes , somemore domm 1 hr $150, FL 1 Hr only $80

Whereas 2-3 years ago, it's almost impossible to find a PRC FL that post her face totally unmasked.

tamago09
22-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok, just to update a bit. I served Ms Maxin today. Having serve her few times , she remember me and when i got into the room, she slap me and hit my butt, then we proceed to the cleaning enema part .
she has a long pump where she push the water into the ass, three rounds and I am already full.

I was ask to clean up and lie on the bed. next she blind fold me ( wait this is not what I ask for, as I got no idea what she is doing when I am blind folded , fear factor)anyway play along with it and she scold me for not making my didi hard for her.
I told her my hand tie up cannot touch so not hard. ( I know , I lousy no touch no hard) soon she stimulate me by sucking my nipple and biting it (hmmm....feels good ) till the rope is apply onto my balls. she tug it...Pain...again and again...punishment for helping to make me hard.

This time I opt for only 1 hr session so she use her inflatable butt plug on me. then she start to play around with my dick head till I was so hard. I was totally at her mercy. suddenly, I feel somthing cold on my pee hole and she told me if pain let her know.
I know she starting to insert the sounds into the pee hole. It felt a bit uncomfortable at first till it is deep inside , the pleasure is undescriable as it stimulate the prostate directly inside.You got to try it to understand the feeling. its not for the fainted heart though.

I was so tense I cannot cum when time is almost up. then she use a bigger sounds and put it in .
A mixture of pain, fear and feels good (actually feels good when she just let it glide itself into the pee hole) a very intense session indeed with all these. but she knows what she is doing and it didnt hurt too much.
Finally I cum violently with my body shaking as the cum spurt out with the sound inside me. A very good experience indeed.

After I clean up, we chatted for a while and I feedback to her about some negative feedback from some bros a while back and she listen and take my feedback seriously which is a good thing. I guess her quality of service will improve as I told her we bdsm cheongster are advance player (hehe..some are top management and business owner. so we are not stupid or ignorant.

we pay high tribute but we expect quality service. its just that they have real power in real life but want to have a taste of the other weaker end.) Actually not me lah, but its true for some other rich towkay maybe.
I only salesman hahahha so anyhow blah blah blah. she understood what I am trying to say and she agree that service quality is important and she agree to look into it to improved her service.

Anyway, I left the place a happy man after that. Remember she told me she will be here till 28th of the month. So bro can give her a try since this month not many mistress in town. To sum it all up, she improved in her service level and its good that she ask for feedback shows that she is serious to be in this business for long. worth a visit in my opinion. Pls dont pm for her contact , she is under the name Amazingasia in collar me. Do your own research. Thanks :D

Nice FR. :D
Never dare to try sounding man... always hear horror stories about it damaging the walls inside...
Btw, she providing sessions from her own hotel room? Or you gotta book a room with her?

I hear she is filipino, but from her photo, really look a little like chinese. :confused:

apantyhoselover
22-11-2012, 09:57 AM
FR on this Mistress Yen.

everytime i have this kind of sh**ting experiences....i just wanna quite f**king for good....

McHackr
22-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Ok, just to update a bit. I served Ms Maxin today.

she is under the name Amazingasia in collar me. Do your own research. Thanks :D

Nice FR. Next time try sound with vibrator and/or tens unit... :D

I recently contacted her in collarme and she gave a number.... dunno what country number, just simply give. After she told me, I tried to SMS her but she never responded. I find that a little bit unprofessional... I just don't know why.

ydgduo
22-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Mistress 桜 Sakura from 大阪日本橋M専科Fin
http://www.club-fin.com/Image/girl/pic_01_000355.jpg
http://www.club-fin.com/Image/girl/pic_03_000355.jpg
http://www.club-fin.com/Image/girl/pic_04_000355.jpg
http://www.club-fin.com/Image/girl/pic_05_000355.jpg

Check out her blog, with lots of customers photo
http://finsakura.blog.fc2.com/

http://www.club-fin.com/ from osaka, japan
I hope i have time and money to check this club, no indication from website that non japanese speaker can book session. I hope punters in this forum can check when they are around osaka and report back. Thanks in advance.

raygoat
22-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Ms maxim do session in her hotel near town area , hope that clarify . I think somehow I give up on PRC Dom already after reading so many complain and fake FR about them. maybe for the time being. See if future Dom from prc can be better and of cos on their own rather than supply from pimps. I hate it when the fact that the English in collarme is so well written but they don't understand a bit. Then when u email them abt yr fetish, guess who is reading them. Just my opinion . Peace

doctor sex
22-11-2012, 07:05 PM
any idea what is her preferred place then? that time contacted her she told me she looking for new place after her old one's lease expired

Your apartment or you have to checked into an expensive hotel.

apantyhoselover
22-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Ms maxim do session in her hotel near town area , hope that clarify . I think somehow I give up on PRC Dom already after reading so many complain and fake FR about them. maybe for the time being. See if future Dom from prc can be better and of cos on their own rather than supply from pimps. I hate it when the fact that the English in collarme is so well written but they don't understand a bit. Then when u email them abt yr fetish, guess who is reading them. Just my opinion . Peace

hi bro, where can i find the contact of Ms Maxim, is she on collarme? great thx man

qwert2
22-11-2012, 08:44 PM
who knows what is the contact number of LUNA??

I Cannot find her contact number in Collarme website ir anywhere at all?

dell_lee_2003
23-11-2012, 12:32 AM
I am suppose to meet Mistress Keiko yesterday. but due to work I will need to cancel the appointment as I dont wanna cancel last minutes. Sorry Mistress.
But fortunately my work finished not so late but too late to arrange Mistress Keiko. So decided to go to meet PRC Wei Wei (by Bro Darklord) for the light foot fetish session.

Arrange with her and she said OK to come. I went over to her place and surprisingly the place is quite nice. When I meet her, I melted. I really love the girl and thinking of if she become my girl friend. She looks like my ex-girl friend who I loved her so much.

I decided not to do foot thingy although I am dieing to be her slave. I did smell her feet and suck her toes though. She is ticklish. I love to kiss her chick and her lip. I really love to meet her again. She is very cute and very lovely girl. If she become my girl friend i will be very happy. But i think it is not happen in this life. :(

Beauty: 10/10
GFE: 10/10 (we look at each other eye many times. Her lips is amazingly lovely and I keep on kissing her lips)
FJ: 10/10
BJ: 10/10.

Full marks sis.

atony1
23-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Mistress 桜 Sakura from 大阪日本橋M専科Fin

Check out her blog, with lots of customers photo
http://finsakura.blog.fc2.com/

http://www.club-fin.com/ from osaka, japan
I hope i have time and money to check this club, no indication from website that non japanese speaker can book session. I hope punters in this forum can check when they are around osaka and report back. Thanks in advance.
I think you only phone to this club.It is because not e-mail include and not English provide.Why you do not go to Tokyo?Many SM Club in Tokyo have English provide and Mistress can speak English.

otherOne
23-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I am suppose to meet Mistress Keiko yesterday. but due to work I will need to cancel the appointment as I dont wanna cancel last minutes. Sorry Mistress.
But fortunately my work finished not so late but too late to arrange Mistress Keiko. So decided to go to meet PRC Wei Wei (by Bro Darklord) for the light foot fetish session.

Arrange with her and she said OK to come. I went over to her place and surprisingly the place is quite nice. When I meet her, I melted. I really love the girl and thinking of if she become my girl friend. She looks like my ex-girl friend who I loved her so much.

I decided not to do foot thingy although I am dieing to be her slave. I did smell her feet and suck her toes though. She is ticklish. I love to kiss her chick and her lip. I really love to meet her again. She is very cute and very lovely girl. If she become my girl friend i will be very happy. But i think it is not happen in this life. :(

GFE: 10/10 (we look at each other eye many times. Her lips is amazingly lovely and I keep on kissing her lips)

Full marks sis.

You.. had sex with a dominatrix.

Nara
23-11-2012, 10:36 AM

yippie that's the way:D

DaScolda
23-11-2012, 05:20 PM
FR on Ms Keiko

After 2 failed attempts to meet up (no-shows) some months ago due to scheduling conflicts at her end, I finally managed to arrange a session with Ms Keiko just before her recent KL trip. I've always wondered what a session with her would be like, coz both bros Schrodinger and Robertchua stated that she was at least worth a try, and I've found our expectations quite compatible so far.

In any case, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she still had my number on record, despite our less-than-ideal encounters previously. That actually spoke volumes to me, and I was determined to make a session happen:)

She was off from work the day of our appointment, though she had to run some errands after, so that was a big plus:P We met up beforehand to walk together to the venue. She's local, alright. No doubt about it. We chatted like pals during the stroll:cool:

On the whole, Ms Keiko was most professional, yet also very personable throughout the session. She outlined the safety aspects of our session as well as the limits she would respect. I guess the many clients who have engaged her before me has allowed her to hone her skills and routine.

She was dressed casually, but brought her signature boots and a pair of stockings. She didn't bring a lot of gear, but then again, I wasn't expecting much for our first time anyway. She wore a killer bra and panty set, though. Very hot! Got me hard just looking at it;)

In summary, this was what went down (not in order):

1. Light bondage (more symbolic actually)
2. Gagging
3. Teasing
4. Spanking / Paddling
5. Verbal humiliation (she's really quite good at this, coz of her command of the language)
6. Mild CBT (more for testing limits)
7. Ass-worship
8. Foot and boot worship

She topped it all off with a golden shower in the bathroom. All in all, it was a positive experience, though some bros may find her rate somewhat steep, and especially so in view of the other alternatives available.

I would say Ms Keiko is worth the tribute, due in part to the chemistry we shared. I was satisfied, and pretty sure my ass will be hers for the taking one day;P

blacknyellow
23-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Good evening,

Today I met up with Mistress Luna & had a session with her. Despite being in the early years of domming, she makes a fine Mistress who enjoys inflicting pain on her slaves. What is sexy in a woman, is a woman is very confident in her appearance & her abilities.

She is very professional in her approach. For example, this is what you can & can't do in a session & she lays all her toys out on the bed for a slave to see.

She had a go at me for consistently smiling at her. She slapped me hard on the face. She shoved a butt plug up my ass & felt very good! :)
She tied up my little brother for a while & I experienced all hell with the nipples clamps being ripped off my nipples! Ouch!

This was followed by a bit of ballbusting & boot worship.

As a foreigner, I just want to say that it is s breath of fresh air to meet a Singaporean female like Luna who is into bdsm. I'm sure most Sg females don't know the meaning of the term bdsm & are too focused on their 9-5 jobs.

Mistress Luna is a fine mistress & I think if this mistress had a dungeon she would be very successful.

Black 'n' Yellow :)

qwert2
23-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Good evening,

Today I met up with Mistress Luna & had a session with her. Despite being in the early years of domming, she makes a fine Mistress who enjoys inflicting pain on her slaves. What is sexy in a woman, is a woman is very confident in her appearance & her abilities.

She is very professional in her approach. For example, this is what you can & can't do in a session & she lays all her toys out on the bed for a slave to see.

She had a go at me for consistently smiling at her. She slapped me hard on the face. She shoved a butt plug up my ass & felt very good! :)
She tied up my little brother for a while & I experienced all hell with the nipples clamps being ripped off my nipples! Ouch!

This was followed by a bit of ballbusting & boot worship.

As a foreigner, I just want to say that it is s breath of fresh air to meet a Singaporean female like Luna who is into bdsm. I'm sure most Sg females don't know the meaning of the term bdsm & are too focused on their 9-5 jobs.

Mistress Luna is a fine mistress & I think if this mistress had a dungeon she would be very successful.

Black 'n' Yellow :)

Can you pm me Luna's handphone number?

I CANNOT find her ctc number anywhere at all

blacknyellow
23-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Hi Qwert,

I tried to send u a message privately but it states that you are unable to receive messages...????

Black 'n' Yellow

qwert2
23-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi Qwert,

I tried to send u a message privately but it states that you are unable to receive messages...????

Black 'n' Yellow

Can you try pming me again?

I just changed the personal settings now

apantyhoselover
24-11-2012, 12:46 PM

Full marks sis.

just smsed her to ask whether can do holy water and she seems dont quite like the idea... nice girl but not a dom type

dell_lee_2003
24-11-2012, 01:44 PM
just smsed her to ask whether can do holy water and she seems dont quite like the idea... nice girl but not a dom type
Bro.. She is not dom style.. I chose her to be with her to do sex with her only.

dell_lee_2003
24-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Bro.. She is not Dom. She is just a lovely girl with nicest lips.

sgdiscreethunk
24-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Dear all,

I am new to this thread and the chats.
Though not new to BDSM at all.

Indeed this is a very busy chat room, I had a very interesting time reading up on all the threads.
Having said that, I appreciate positive threads without the vulgarities.
I thank the profiles who have make it generally a nicer chat place now.

Hope to share more with all of U soon!:)

sgdiscreethunk
24-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Just had a session with Mistress Pearl from the Oriental Domme and it was one of the best I ever had... I'm not so much into very hardcore beatings and bondage but mixture of them and occasional pleasure teasing

I thought this is a good FR.
Thanks for sharing!
It sounded like a very productive session with her, with a few innovative acts.

sgdiscreethunk
24-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I like your post very much.
It helps me re-confirm that Misstress Keiko is indeed in one of my Must-Do list. I have yet to serve her, but your session has made her one of my priorities now. Thanks!

dell_lee_2003
24-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I like your post very much.
It helps me re-confirm that Misstress Keiko is indeed in one of my Must-Do list. I have yet to serve her, but your session has made her one of my priorities now. Thanks!

Bro.. that day i met with Wei Wei (the PRC princess). Definitely Mistress Keiko is one of the best Mistress in SG. Her foot gagging is awesome. I am meeting with her next week. :).

JohnnySmith
25-11-2012, 02:14 AM
I cant wait to serve Miss Keiko again. It was one of the best moments of my life! :D

atony1
25-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Dear all,

I am new to this thread and the chats.
Though not new to BDSM at all.

Indeed this is a very busy chat room, I had a very interesting time reading up on all the threads.
Having said that, I appreciate positive threads without the vulgarities.
I thank the profiles who have make it generally a nicer chat place now.

Hope to share more with all of U soon!:)

I also a new come to this forum.nice to meet you.I search BDSM forum in internet.This forum is the best.

sgdiscreethunk
25-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I was thinking of trying something I haven't tried b4.
Enemas.
Any recommendations on any Mistresses for that?

JohnnySmith
25-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Enemas.
Bro, dont mind me asking. Whats enemas?

doctor sex
25-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Enemas.

Maxin (amazingasia on collarme.com) will use a syringe to fill you up with water to clean you out before a session.

If you want something non bdsm, check out living wellness spa in Chinatown. They do caffeine enemas but it is non sexual. They have a website so nobody has to ask me for contact details.

sgdiscreethunk
25-11-2012, 09:55 PM
I think doctor_sex just replied your queries.
Though enemas can go more extreme than just a couple of syringes.

Bro, dont mind me asking. Whats enemas?

sgdiscreethunk
25-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the recommendation.

Maxin (amazingasia on collarme.com) will use a syringe to fill you up with water to clean you out before a session.

If you want something non bdsm, check out living wellness spa in Chinatown. They do caffeine enemas but it is non sexual. They have a website so nobody has to ask me for contact details.

doctor sex
26-11-2012, 09:26 AM
I think doctor_sex just replied your queries.
Though enemas can go more extreme than just a couple of syringes.

With maxin, a good sub should be able to take 5-10 doses before discharging.
The caffeine bag at living wellness is quite big and done in 3 phases.

curiouslah
26-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Anybody tried Mistress Suniya...thinking of visiting here this week.

Thanks.

dell_lee_2003
27-11-2012, 08:32 PM
This is not a FR bro.. FR will be written in a few days times as I can't express how good she is if I written FR in rush. We meet a bit late.. but never mind I have sometimes. she is slimmer and beautiful than before. now she can get 100% full mark from me. LOOK - she is the perfect, SM - she is the goddess, Cum she really made me begging to Cum. orgasm denial 9times within 2min. surprise? that's who she is. the whole session she is the controller. I got 100% what I wanted for over 2years of my SM life.. when I cum it is like someone just release the water from tap. shot like crazy. Cum like mad, shout like dog, enjoy like striking sweep 1st price. she improved sooo much..

she is Mistress Keiko.

skinner2070
27-11-2012, 08:45 PM
This is not a FR bro.. FR will be written in a few days times as I can't express how good she is if I written FR in rush. We meet a bit late.. but never mind I have sometimes. she is slimmer and beautiful than before. now she can get 100% full mark from me. LOOK - she is the perfect, SM - she is the goddess, Cum she really made me begging to Cum. orgasm denial 9times within 2min. surprise? that's who she is. the whole session she is the controller. I got 100% what I wanted for over 2years of my SM life.. when I cum it is like someone just release the water from tap. shot like crazy. Cum like mad, shout like dog, enjoy like striking sweep 1st price. she improved sooo much..

she is Mistress Keiko.

Bro... U just finish session with her today?:D

Galiator
27-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Anybody tried Mistress Suniya...thinking of visiting here this week.

Thanks.

Just contact her, she is in Singapore. Staying near Orchard....big apartment...

;)

dell_lee_2003
27-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Bro... U just finish session with her today?:D

Yeah bro..

totolim
28-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Bro dell

Do u still serve Mistress Kathy?

QUOTE=dell_lee_2003;8137986]This is not a FR bro.. FR will be written in a few days times as I can't express how good she is if I written FR in rush. We meet a bit late.. but never mind I have sometimes. she is slimmer and beautiful than before. now she can get 100% full mark from me. LOOK - she is the perfect, SM - she is the goddess, Cum she really made me begging to Cum. orgasm denial 9times within 2min. surprise? that's who she is. the whole session she is the controller. I got 100% what I wanted for over 2years of my SM life.. when I cum it is like someone just release the water from tap. shot like crazy. Cum like mad, shout like dog, enjoy like striking sweep 1st price. she improved sooo much..

she is Mistress Keiko.[/QUOTE]

gic99
28-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Curvy lover and dom newbie, I tried this lady :
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3389359638.html (Velvet Desire).

She's a young BBW Philippines girl with a nice personality and good contact. She's a good sucker, naughty, can spank and slap but definitively not BDSM experienced. As I mentioned, I'm a newbie in that field but well experienced in f.cking and I had to guide her to tell what to do (bite, spank, slap) and insist to be stronger as she was worried to hurt me !

So, not a bad experience for a bonk (even if at that price you can have nice Thai) but definitively not for BDSM.

Enjoy !

tristan683
29-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Anyone here tried Mistress Luna? How does she rate in terms of looks, figure and service? Better than Mistress Keiko?

sgdiscreethunk
01-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Dear all, this is my FR with Mistress Suniya. As I shared my FR, I wondered if any one has experiences with her too. It's always good to know pple with similar experiences/sessions!

Enjoy the read below!

This is my 2nd time meeting her. I knew I have to meet her, after a fantastic 1st session a long time. Memories of the 1st session was still strongly etched in my mind.

With a feminization theme, I dressed into a red lingerie, complete with matching stockings and make-up. And yes, she was slimmer yet more dominating than before. As a prelude, I sucked her strapon till I choked. On all fours, I was whipped, nipple-clamped and my ass was slowly widened. It wasn't long before I became her slut. With a dildo in my ass and sucking her strapon - all at her will. Everything was beyond my control - such that I cummed with the dildo in my butt - without my knowledge.

As I proceeded into the bathroom, she saw her slut trembling and asked if the bathroom was too cold. I wasn't cold, my legs wobbled uncontrollably after the earlier doggie -slut treatment from her. Cleaning her ass was my priority, but there was more! In a huge golden shower session, I drank so much that I choked at times. She continued her humiliationas she drizzled the rest over my entire body. The session ended, though I wished I could serve her more!

sgdiscreethunk
01-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Doctor_sex, that sounds COOL! Seriously, not many Dommes are involved in that. Noted and will have maxin on my list now!

With maxin, a good sub should be able to take 5-10 doses before discharging.
The caffeine bag at living wellness is quite big and done in 3 phases.

sgdiscreethunk
01-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Tristan, I can't compare, as I have not met the latter.
But Mistress Luna is definitely very very pretty.
She's slim and yet possess a sexy figure.
She's gorgeous and yet domineering in her commands.
Try serving her - if you have yet to do so :)

Anyone here tried Mistress Luna? How does she rate in terms of looks, figure and service? Better than Mistress Keiko?

blacknyellow
01-12-2012, 03:18 PM

I have had a session with Mistress Luna & can confirm that she is a very beautiful mistress. She has a slim figure. Very professional with her service too. I would recommend you pay her a visit because she is a very good domme.

Good luck

Black 'n' Yellow

dell_lee_2003
02-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Bro dell
Do u still serve Mistress Kathy?

I still have contact with her bro.. So yes, I still serve her but not recently.

doctor sex
02-12-2012, 04:56 PM
I notice on craigslist that mistress porsha is back in Singapore. Does anyone have any experience with her?

qwert2
02-12-2012, 06:16 PM
I still have contact with her bro.. So yes, I still serve her but not recently.

Someone told me kathy is vietnamese.

Can you pm me kathy's contact?

I'm very keen to try Vietnamese girl's SM................

02-12-2012, 08:22 PM
May i know whats HC?

McHackr
03-12-2012, 07:59 AM
May i know whats HC?

Health centre.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

dell_lee_2003
03-12-2012, 07:41 PM
I just saw one very cute lady on the train. she alighted the same station. I have been keep looking at her face as she is so cute and pretty. she wearing closed toe flat shoe.. I am standing in front of her seat and enjoying her beauty and her feet although I wish to see her toe..

I don't know whether she knew that I m looking at her feet or she just wanted to do, she take her feet off her shoe and stretch her toes for a while in front of me.. red toe nails with very pretty feet. wow wishing to kneel and kiss it.. her feet like come come, kneel and kiss. I know u r staring..

qwert2
03-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I just saw one very cute lady on the train. she alighted the same station. I have been keep looking at her face as she is so cute and pretty. she wearing closed toe flat shoe.. I am standing in front of her seat and enjoying her beauty and her feet although I wish to see her toe..

I don't know whether she knew that I m looking at her feet or she just wanted to do, she take her feet off her shoe and stretch her toes for a while in front of me.. red toe nails with very pretty feet. wow wishing to kneel and kiss it.. her feet like come come, kneel and kiss. I know u r staring..

Even if you don't want share that kathy's hp or she no longer in spore, can you don't be so sia lan and totally don't reply me or not?!

you should at least also reply me you don't intend to share kathy's ctc or reply she left spore oredi and don't just ignore totally!

Krenjusen
03-12-2012, 10:56 PM
I notice on craigslist that mistress porsha is back in Singapore. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Just had a session with her, will share my FR soon. In summary, shes wonderful. Worth a try.;)

Krenjusen
03-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Give him a break lah, he doesnt owe you a response or anything man. :cool:

Even if you don't want share that kathy's hp or she no longer in spore, can you don't be so sia lan and totally don't reply me or not?!

you should at least also reply me you don't intend to share kathy's ctc or reply she left spore oredi and don't just ignore totally!

dljj
03-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Just had a session with her, will share my FR soon. In summary, shes wonderful. Worth a try.;)

is there any link??

dell_lee_2003
03-12-2012, 11:43 PM
bro.. contact thru collar me. I have no right to give their hp without their permission which I have already made known long time back..

qwert2
03-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Give him a break lah, he doesnt owe you a response or anything man. :cool:

you are his gay lover, you shut up la! From your past postings, I noticed u and him always defend each other in totally everything hence likely both of you same person too.

Don't give ctc never mind but he SHOULD give a reply to say either don't feel like giving or not allowed to give or cannot give etc etc but he should NOT just totally ignore and don't want reply at all! This is my point! you don't digress!

RayCom
04-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Some just don't get it! School holiday can't blame. Anyway, nobody owe anyone a respond! Period ! Sometimes I got no reply , I just move on and continue to share. A simple rule , respect others and they will respect u

Krenjusen
04-12-2012, 01:01 PM
is there any link??

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-SO1!O-VIP-Page-1!P-ID55241!D.html

http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1250337/default.htm

Krenjusen
04-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Some just don't get it! School holiday can't blame. Anyway, nobody owe anyone a respond! Period ! Sometimes I got no reply , I just move on and continue to share. A simple rule , respect others and they will respect u

Agreed bro, let's not feed the troll. :p