PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

qwert2
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Some just don't get it! School holiday can't blame. Anyway, nobody owe anyone a respond! Period ! Sometimes I got no reply , I just move on and continue to share. A simple rule , respect others and they will respect u

You this son of the bitch ass-hole don't get it!

I already said it's totally ok don't give ctc but must give a back a peply to say don't want to give to give or don't feel like giving!

qwert2
04-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Agreed bro, let's not feed the troll. :p

It's you this son of the bitch ass-hole that is a troll of a pimp here, it's so obvious becos u registered in feb 2009 but your postings are almost zero for the past 3 years until that ah miu pimp start posting his girls in collarme then suddenly your posts shoot up from below 5 to 95 postings now. And I noticed you always say all his girls very good and u post fake FRs and u also bump up and u support any samster that say his girls are good. It's obvious you wan to generate interest in his girls

This domme thread had been here for so many years, for 9 years already but you this troll pimp is only suddenly very active in the past few months ever since that ah miu pimp start advertising his girls as dommes but for the past 3 years(Before he start advertising his girls as dommes), your posts are almost zero even though u registerded in feb 2009, it's so obvious you are a troll of that pimp.

And that asshole dishonest pimp had many trolls in this thread. That RayCom asshole is another troll of that pimp.

chiesa
04-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I just saw one very cute lady on the train. she alighted the same station. I have been keep looking at her face as she is so cute and pretty. she wearing closed toe flat shoe.. I am standing in front of her seat and enjoying her beauty and her feet although I wish to see her toe..

I don't know whether she knew that I m looking at her feet or she just wanted to do, she take her feet off her shoe and stretch her toes for a while in front of me.. red toe nails with very pretty feet. wow wishing to kneel and kiss it.. her feet like come come, kneel and kiss. I know u r staring..

Wah bro, what happened next! what you described just seemed exactly like a jap foot fetish clip i watched before man. Though obviously they advanced from there and both went out of the station to continue their adventures :D

dell_lee_2003
04-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Wah bro, what happened next! what you described just seemed exactly like a jap foot fetish clip i watched before man. Though obviously they advanced from there and both went out of the station to continue their adventures :D

nothing happen bro.. I really wish I know her place and we make friend then mistress and slave bf. but dint happen :(

ydgduo
05-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I think you only phone to this club.It is because not e-mail include and not English provide.Why you do not go to Tokyo?Many SM Club in Tokyo have English provide and Mistress can speak English.

Being there done that, just trying to expand my choice, i never been to osaka for SM holiday, and i heard it is getting really popular there. We need pioneer to lay down the railtrack.

RayCom
05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Me clone???since when? get your facts right,dude. check my post, I dont post anyhow, not like some clone clock an many post as possible. fake FR and so on. Been here since the IRC days and delphi forum days. whose the clone? anyway, thats my last post to you 2 clowns, opps I mean clones. over and out:D have a nice weekend everyone. :)

qwert2
05-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 05-12-2012 01:16 PM f you lah get loss, you not welcome here

One son of the bitch post this F word to my UserCP.

I curse this son of the bitch forumner tht send me the above remark, I curse him to die very horribly and painfully in a road accident very soon! Fuck him!

I totally don't care at all whether got forumner zap my points or not! but if they wan scold me vulgar word, don't be a balless chicken coward to scold to my userCP, you post yr vulgar words openly in the open thread!

otherOne
05-12-2012, 04:04 PM
What do you think of Vampmiss and Quindolores at cm?
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1697790/default.htm
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1696327/default.htm

doctor sex
05-12-2012, 06:46 PM
What do you think of Vampmiss and Quindolores at cm?
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1697790/default.htm
http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1696327/default.htm

Quite possibly fake

calbts
05-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Just a quick one here-

I am now in Japan and really enjoying myself with the quality of play here.

Already sessioned with Mistress Ruiko a few times. - Spectacular as always.

Finally tried Club Absolute in Nagoya. The session was expensive and unfortunately did not live up to my expectations. I will elaborate later but I do not think I will be stopping in Nagoya ever again.

I got into Osaka but came down with a small cold so I had to skip Club Fetish-SM.
But on the other hand, after I rested I went to Kairaido in Kyoto and had one of the best sessions of my life. I am going back down there for more soon. Club supports English and has an office like La Siora used to have but sessions in inexpensive nearby love hotels. And Kyoto is such a great city for both day sights and nightlife. Anyway from that experience alone, I fully recommend Kairaido. Will report more after my next sessions later this month.

DaScolda
05-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Bro calbts,

Always glad to see your posts, bro:) Was supposed to session with Ms Akiho and Ms Nina of La Siora recently but unfortunate circumstances came up and I had to cancel. Can't wait to read your report.

atony1
06-12-2012, 12:42 AM
calbts
I like go to Tokyo and play at La Siora.
It is Because
1.La Siora Mistress can say English
2.La Siora Mistress can go to my hotel
3.I like Tokyo

atony1
06-12-2012, 12:46 AM
DaScolda
Too bad.I think two Mistress in the session is very fun.and La Siora is the one of popular SM Club in Japan.

atony1
06-12-2012, 12:52 AM
calbts
kairaido is a famous SM CLUB in Japan.I see this SM CLUB in many SM website.

Analingusman
06-12-2012, 11:06 AM
You this son of the bitch ass-hole don't get it.....

bro qwert2

that retarded pimp had created many dozens of clones/trolls to post fake FRs and uping his own clones's points.......

You this anak .......

KNNBCCB you all 3 son of the bitch moron bastard ass-hole own mother fucker retarded idiot. You this ANAK HARAM BABI BASTARD LOSER sucker should just go jump off the building and end yr pathetic life! Your parents would have committed suicide in shame and disgrace to had u this mentally ill son of dog. your prostitute whore mother never brought u up properly and that's why u are now such a pathetic loser. And yes i pity your daughter. To raise fund of your mental treatment, she would sell her body and being fuck by thousands of male. Your son being stressed to had a moron like u decided to head to thai to had his cock cut and ended being a trans, entertaining and sucking millions of cock for a pathetic $5 each. And u upon death would be land in SGH blk 9 to had your brain operated for studying how on earth such lowly creature exist. On the 7 day of your death, your will be banned form heading home and instead brought to basement 18 by uncle cow head and horse face. 18 years later, u will be reborn as a pig cause you do not deserve being a human ....

Sounds familiar ?

And yes i expected your retaliate and i dont' care cause this is a 1 time post to show how irritating u r !

qwert2
06-12-2012, 02:12 PM
KNNBCCB you all 3 son of the bitch moron bastard ass-hole own mother fucker retarded idiot. You this ANAK HARAM BABI BASTARD LOSER sucker should just go jump off the building and end yr pathetic life! Your parents would have committed suicide in shame and disgrace to had u this mentally ill son of dog. your prostitute whore mother never brought u up properly and that's why u are now such a pathetic loser. And yes i pity your daughter. To raise fund of your mental treatment, she would sell her body and being fuck by thousands of male. Your son being stressed to had a moron like u decided to head to thai to had his cock cut and ended being a trans, entertaining and sucking millions of cock for a pathetic $5 each. And u upon death would be land in SGH blk 9 to had your brain operated for studying how on earth such lowly creature exist. On the 7 day of your death, your will be banned form heading home and instead brought to basement 18 by uncle cow head and horse face. 18 years later, u will be reborn as a pig cause you do not deserve being a human ....

Sounds familiar ?

And yes i expected your retaliate and i dont' care cause this is a 1 time post to show how irritating u r !

you this yao shiu bastard dog will die very horribly and painfully due toi mutiple terminal illnesses very soon! You will be totally paralysed! Your whole body will grow very painful huge boils and blisters. You this yao shiu bastard son of the bitch dog will die so painfully and horribly that it is unprecendated in human history!

And a few days before you this yao shiu bastard dog die, you will witness all your whole family members die very horribly in road accidents!

Linpeh is pure Peranakan race, you know in 99% of middle-aged/elderly SoutheastAsian people strongly believed we Peranakan race's curses are very accurate and guaranteed will materialise!

You this yao shiu son of the bitch bastard dog pimp registered in 2009 but this is your 1st post , it's 100% obvious and 100% guaranteed you are the yao shiu clone of that yao shiu pimp!

It's actually good your parents will die very horribly in a road accident very soon becos if yr parents know you this yao shiu son of the bitch bastard dog son is still working a illegal unlicensed online pimp to feed yourself, then guaranteed your parents would had commited suicide in shame and disgrace! And sooner or later yr parents will know you this useless yao shiu bastard dog si working as a illegal pimp for so many years hence yr parents will die very soon in road accident is good for them!

You this yao shiu son of the bitch bastard pig also pimp your own prostitute whore mother! Linpeh just used my 2 big german shepherd dogs to fuck your prostitute whore mother untill yr mother's cheebye b;led profusely. KNNBCCB!

Economy is so booming in spore now and so many SMEs had come out openly to say they cannot find enough workers..........and yet you this uneducated, unskilled yao shiu son of the bitch bastard dog is still die die had to resort to working as an illegal pimp to feed yourself, hence it's good that you this yao shiu bastard pig dog will die very horribly and painfully to end your miserable pathetic life now!

Yes even the jobs of bangla roadside sweepers and PRCs toilet-cleaners have more dignity and higher social standing than you this yao shiu son of the bitch bastard dog illegal unlicensed online pimp!

Forget to tell you you this yao shiu bstard dog after yr imminet death which will happen very soon, you this yao shiu bstard dog will be reincarnated as cockroaches.............becos in all Asian religions, Drug Traffickers and Pimps are the 2 most lowest form of human scums(somemore you are a unlicensed illegal pimp)........In religion, Even prostitutes are regarded higher than you this pimp!

Anticlone
06-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Just report to sammyboy to investigate waint's request to bros here to trade points. It's against the rules to do that apparently. Quite obvious when he goes to other threads to post random stuff like "passing by" etc don't see that as good enough reason to receive points and the fact that some bros here did receive private messages.

tamago09
06-12-2012, 03:36 PM
great... just when I thought things were going back on track.
Come on guys, seriously this again? Take your quarrels elsewhere man.

We just wanna focus on discussing our fetishes and whatnot here, not shit it up with petty bickering.

Anticlone
06-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Respect you man, bother to log in and out to type essays even though its repeated. Feel like upping your points for the effort. Lol. :D

chiesa
06-12-2012, 10:20 PM
nothing happen bro.. I really wish I know her place and we make friend then mistress and slave bf. but dint happen :(

Lol if i were u, i might follow her down mrt and see got kangtao anot .. u never know , ur instincts might have been right!

whizzer24
07-12-2012, 08:15 AM
actually... for the longest of time, I have been searching for a lady who enjoy give spanking as I stay in a doggie position and tease/fondle my cock at the same time.

I seem that is some femdom video and it looks very stimulating. I wonder if you bros out there has any lobang to that.

Personally, I have meet both Mistress Luna and Mistress Kieko on separate note as a normal friendly social level. I must admit, they r both beautiful, but I never did engage with them as I don't think I can afford their fees like you guys. so I just keep our conversation in a friendly level.

Bros, out there, if u know of any HC or sexy FL that is willing to provide such services, do pm me. ^.^

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Anybody got contact with Keiko recently?:confused:

Was supposed to session with her 2 weeks ago on my off day, she later informed me just before the session that she has to cancel the session as she has to settle some urgent personal matters.....okay I have sessioned with her for a few times before & I knew she must be really facing some difficulties or else she wouldn't cancel the session last minute...I just replied okay & wish everything is fine for her....

Later we had some short email exchanges & she apologized for the last minute cancellation & promised will re-arrange for next session...

I proposed a few dates but she's not available as well...and for the past week no response from her as well whether she's okay or not with my proposed dates...usually she's very prompt with her email replies...

Dunno if something has happened to her or she's still dealing with her personal issues.....

Any bros have any idea?

Krenjusen
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Anyone tried dominating a lady in reverse before? :p

otherOne
07-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Anyone tried dominating a lady in reverse before? :p

Yeah, but they might call it against the women's charter.

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 05:03 PM

Haha think as long it's consensual should be alright bah...:cool:

But I think most of the bros commenting here dun get a kick out of dominating ladies, although the thread is regarding BDSM....haha shld change the thread to female domination....:D

Krenjusen
07-12-2012, 06:51 PM

Hahahahha true. Cracked me up a little. Lol.

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Just to share a clip I come across, dunno whether bros here have seen before, share first lah...

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/15680/chinese-femdom.html

The video quality very good and uncensored too, about Chinese scat femdom, so if you can understand Mandarin, better lah....clip about 20 minutes...

Some teasing of the slave before the actual scat session, the Mistress actually used chopsticks to feed her slave her shit in the later part haha:eek:.....even mixed with rice and other dishes to feed her slave as well...

Think if I'm forced to eat shit by Mistress, better dun mixed with other "real" food...just cannot imagine dishes like "char kuay teow with shit" or "chap chai peng with shit"...think I will vomit straight out....but again I never do scat before, so never know lah...:cool:

So bros who's faint hearted dun watch lah, later spoil your weekend haha...

Enjoy....:D

femdom1
07-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Just to share a clip I come across, dunno whether bros here have seen before, share first lah...

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/15680/chinese-femdom.html

The video quality very good and uncensored too, about Chinese scat femdom, so if you can understand Mandarin, better lah....clip about 20 minutes...

Some teasing of the slave before the actual scat session, the Mistress actually used chopsticks to feed her slave her shit in the later part haha:eek:.....even mixed with rice and other dishes to feed her slave as well...

Think if I'm forced to eat shit by Mistress, better dun mixed with other "real" food...just cannot imagine dishes like "char kuay teow with shit" or "chap chai peng with shit"...think I will vomit straight out....but again I never do scat before, so never know lah...:cool:

So bros who's faint hearted dun watch lah, later spoil your weekend haha...

Enjoy....:D

Totally cannot see the video clip at all.

Only can hear the audio of the clip.

The clips's postings also got people post got error.

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 10:06 PM

Paiseh I used iphone watch one....so far no prob..you using laptop or desktop to watch?

Sorry me not IT expert...any bros can solve the prob?

femdom1
07-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Paiseh I used iphone watch one....so far no prob..you using laptop or desktop to watch?

laptop.........................

but the clip also the person who uploaded this clip he himself also post got error leh...............

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 10:15 PM

The clip should be from one of the pro-dommes in China, the clip got watermark it's from 红色妖姬, her QQ number is 553660555.

Maybe other bros can verify as well?

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 10:18 PM
laptop.........................

but the clip also the person who uploaded this clip he himself also post got error leh...............

Strange leh...I used my iphone & access the link countless times already...still can see...

Me really no IT expert...dunno why iphone can, laptop cannot...

skinner2070
07-12-2012, 10:21 PM
The clip should be from one of the pro-dommes in China, the clip got watermark it's from 红色妖姬, her QQ number is 553660555.

Maybe other bros can verify as well?

Sorry just to add the title of the clip is "红色妖姬调教系列片之黄金大餐"

winner1
08-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Strange leh...I used my iphone & access the link countless times already...still can see...

Me really no IT expert...dunno why iphone can, laptop cannot...

No image....................Only have voices..........

I used both iphone and my laptop both cannot..........

first few minutes from the conversation can hear is foot worship stuff

skinner2070
08-12-2012, 02:32 AM
No image....................Only have voices..........

I used both iphone and my laptop both cannot..........

first few minutes from the conversation can hear is foot worship stuff

Hmm...only me can see the image?:confused:

Strange......

SomeJokingZebra
08-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Hmm...only me can see the image?:confused:

Strange......

I can watch it in my iPad with retina display.

Schrodinger
09-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Some overdue short FRs from recent trips to China.

Tian Tian

http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/thread.php?fid-258-search-img.html#tabA

Looks: 6.5/10 (face is round, but cute and pleasant enough)
Body: 7/10 (average build)
Feet: 6.5/10 (a bit of a foot fetishist, so I am a little harsher when scoring feet)
RTS: Yes, if I get to go to Zhuhai again.
Domme Skills: 8.5/10
Damage (besides the physical, that is): RMB800/2hrs

Overall I would say Tian Tian is real value for money - RMB800 for 2 hours. She is definitely no newbie. She came dressed exactly as I requested, had a pre-session chat and pushed my limits during the session. One of my better experiences in China, which was a surprise being in Zhuhai. The nice thing was she stayed quite awhile after the session, just chatting and even layed her head on my lap, like a gf.

Mao Mao

http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/thread.php?fid-188.html

Looks: 7/10 (refer to her many photos on site, but do not expect 100% like studio pics)
Body: 7/10 (slim, but not as tall as I'd like)
Feet: 6.5/10 (her pedi was looking a bit tired)
RTS: Only after I have tried others on my hitlist
Domme Skills: 7.5/10
Damage: RMB2000/2hrs

Maomao is a popular domme in Shanghai, being able to do sessions in English as well as Mandarin. Bear in mind the damage is highly sensitive to what you would like in a session. It can range from 1.5k to 2.5k, according to her menu. She is definitely experienced - but her style is hard and fast and perhaps that did not sit well with me as I prefer the slow and sensual dommes. Still, that is not her fault. Sometimes styles and preferences just do not match. Would still recommend her - if you like that hard and fast style. My Shanghai favourite is still Zoe from Kay's stable (www.chinese-mistress.com), though she has not been working on my last couple of visits to Shanghai. May try Kay herself on my next trip, as I had a nice vanilla time with her on her short visit to Singapore.

Mitao

http://www.mistress-mitao.com/

Looks: 7/10 (refer to website)
Body: 7.5/10
Feet: 7/10 (no pedi, but neat and clean)
RTS: This was already a RTS, so yes.
Damage: RMB1500

As mentioned, this was a return visit. Had previously served Mitao and this time round it was more like friends having a bit of naughty fun. Even had a great time just chatting after the session and it was quite late by the time she left. Was telling me about her slavegirl and how some Sg Indian bro went a bit too far with her. Might try her out next trip, if I feel like switching... Mitao's session fees also vary with what you'd like on the menu, so please check with her when booking.

femdom1
09-12-2012, 03:04 PM

Very strange...........Apart from those blocked with Red "PRIVATE' wordings clips, Yesterday I can see all the other femdom clips from that website including the Japanese, Ang Moh's and China's femdom clips, only this particular Chinese scat clip cannot see and only can hear the audio of the clip.

I don't have scat fetish.

But I'm just a bit curious to see whether how real the male chinese slave actor does it and is it really the chinese actor got eat the feaces becos seems this is the 1st time got Chinese scat video clip that is openly posted, previously heard only have Japanese and Ang Moh scat video clips that are posted openly

skinner2070
09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Very strange...........Apart from those blocked with Red "PRIVATE' wordings clips, Yesterday I can see all the other femdom clips from that website including the Japanese, Ang Moh's and China's femdom clips, only this particular Chinese scat clip cannot see and only can hear the audio of the clip.

I don't have scat fetish.

But I'm just a bit curious to see whether how real the male chinese slave actor does it and is it really the chinese actor got eat the feaces becos seems this is the 1st time got Chinese scat video clip that is openly posted, previously heard only have Japanese and Ang Moh scat video clips that are posted openly

During the initial part of the clip, the Mistress was seated above the slave & she just shit directly into his mouth...I think her menstrual period happened to come also during the shitting...so yeah I think the poor (or lucky) slave swallow some of the menstrual blood as well...

Later the Mistress used chopsticks & tried to feed her shit to the slave...

The finale is the Mistress mixed her shit with rice & other dishes & ordered the slave to finish all....along with a glass of her urine which she saved during the earlier part of the filming...

I would say the clip is quite good...but not as extreme like the clips from yapoos market...which I think usually the male Jap slave was subjected to all sorts of torture from the females & really be used as a worthless human toilet......:eek:

femdom1
09-12-2012, 05:51 PM
During the initial part of the clip, the Mistress was seated above the slave & she just shit directly into his mouth...I think her menstrual period happened to come also during the shitting...so yeah I think the poor (or lucky) slave swallow some of the menstrual blood as well...

Later the Mistress used chopsticks & tried to feed her shit to the slave...

The finale is the Mistress mixed her shit with rice & other dishes & ordered the slave to finish all....along with a glass of her urine which she saved during the earlier part of the filming...

I would say the clip is quite good...but not as extreme like the clips from yapoos market...which I think usually the male Jap slave was subjected to all sorts of torture from the females & really be used as a worthless human toilet......:eek:

So the shit that the mistress used chopsticks to feed her slave, did that chinese slave actor really eat and swallow the shit??! Shocked.

skinner2070
09-12-2012, 09:13 PM
So the shit that the mistress used chopsticks to feed her slave, did that chinese slave actor really eat and swallow the shit??! Shocked.

Actually I think the clip is quite mild, in fact I think the slave even enjoy the process haha....at least he's not put thru heavy torture...

Wait till u see the yapoos market videos....usually the male will be forced fed the piss & shit of several women....yes he will be heavily restrained as well with no chance to escape...

dell_lee_2003
09-12-2012, 09:50 PM
wow bro. I am totally speechless..

sgdiscreethunk
09-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I am totally speechless too.
Scat is an area that I haven't ventured into.
(And I don't think any dommes venture into this too!)

If any one here has tried scat before, can you share how it felt/taste?

dell_lee_2003
09-12-2012, 11:27 PM
yeah.. I will not dare to try bro.. even mistress urine I don't dare to drink.. I m just a person with simple foot fetish. anything to do with feet.

dell_lee_2003
09-12-2012, 11:44 PM
mistress keiko

here is the first page of what we did in last session. we checked in to hotel. in the room she show me the heel that she brought. wow.. it's open toe high heel. the divine heel that make me suffer. I bath and she prepare the session. once I m out I m with my four. slowly approaching mistress feet. mistress asked me to kiss her heel and lick it to clean.. I love to obey mistress command as well as her wishes. lick and lick and suck the heel. "slave. you missed my feet?" "stop"

femdom1
10-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Actually I think the clip is quite mild, in fact I think the slave even enjoy the process haha....at least he's not put thru heavy torture...

Wait till u see the yapoos market videos....usually the male will be forced fed the piss & shit of several women....yes he will be heavily restrained as well with no chance to escape...

BTW, I read in one of yr past postings that you had licked/eaten the Mistress's menstrual blood before.

I'm just curious. Can you describe how does a woman's menstrual blood taste like?? Is it same as normal blood taste but imagine plus a very fishy smell ?

I personally will NEVER lick a woman's menstrual blood.

yahiko
10-12-2012, 04:45 AM
I think blood/scat is too extreme, I wouldn't even think of doing that lol. I've watched some yapoo market vids regarding scat and it's a major turnoff for me. If that's your kink, gd luck and remember to play it safe :cool:....

skinner2070
10-12-2012, 06:27 AM
BTW, I read in one of yr past postings that you had licked/eaten the Mistress's menstrual blood before.

I'm just curious. Can you describe how does a woman's menstrual blood taste like?? Is it same as normal blood taste but imagine plus a very fishy smell ?

I personally will NEVER lick a woman's menstrual blood.

Personally I dun think menstrual blood taste any different from normal blood...btw I consume "fresh" from the source last time...if you ask me to suck from used tampons or menstrual pads that had been put aside for hours...I also dun dare....:o

skinner2070
10-12-2012, 06:47 AM
I think blood/scat is too extreme, I wouldn't even think of doing that lol. I've watched some yapoo market vids regarding scat and it's a major turnoff for me. If that's your kink, gd luck and remember to play it safe :cool:....

Yah bro...agree with u blood & scat are risky...last time when I first encounter the yapoos market clips, I also felt uneasy...but somehow I kept going back to view, even if some of the scene really makes me nauseous....

So far I dun engage in scat play....but who knows one day I may try try....:cool:

bustmynuts
10-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Bro there are so many website stating sm in zhu Hal how do yoh differentiate which is real or fake .. I went to a website looking for sm in zhu hai end up getting con by the stupid china people asking me to transfer deposit over so they can send the equipment over ... After waiting for 2 hours no one came over ...

bustmynuts
10-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Where to find mistress Luna number can anyone out there tell me ??

totolim
10-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Does that make skinner a Dracula now ? Haha

QUOTE=skinner2070;8197589]Personally I dun think menstrual blood taste any different from normal blood...btw I consume "fresh" from the source last time...if you ask me to suck from used tampons or menstrual pads that had been put aside for hours...I also dun dare....:o[/QUOTE]

skinner2070
10-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Does that make skinner a Dracula now ? Haha

QUOTE=skinner2070;8197589]Personally I dun think menstrual blood taste any different from normal blood...btw I consume "fresh" from the source last time...if you ask me to suck from used tampons or menstrual pads that had been put aside for hours...I also dun dare....:o[/QUOTE]

Haha bro totolim me not Dracula...dun have any fetish for him;)

Anyway up to now only engage the activity for a few times only, also aware this is high risk play...

curiouslah
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Just contact her, she is in Singapore. Staying near Orchard....big apartment...

;)

Had a session with Mistress Suniya. One word "awesome" she was willing to listen to all that I wanted to try and delivered. Canopy wait for her to come back again...seems to be thinner in person than in her pictures.

doctor sex
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Had a session with Mistress Suniya. One word "awesome" she was willing to listen to all that I wanted to try and delivered. Canopy wait for her to come back again...seems to be thinner in person than in her pictures.

Yes, one of the best visiting dommes to Singapore.
Unfortunately, I was away on business when she came a few weeks ago. Heard she's moved up from h81 sessions now. Nice.

Cajsam
10-12-2012, 09:53 PM
For those in KL, there will be a visiting Mistress in KL from Dec 14th onwards.

PM me for contact...

atony1
11-12-2012, 02:20 AM
I also try menstrual blood in Hong Kong Mistress.I agree with you the taste is not different from normal blood.But if the menstrual blood is add in the underwear or used tampons or menstrual pads,the taste is different.the taste is very smelly.

atony1
11-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I try scat play in Hong Kong and Japan(Tokyo).I try some scat taste is sweet in Japan(Tokyo).But i dun real eat in my body.I only smell and eat in my teeth,after that i vomit it.

skinner2070
11-12-2012, 06:31 AM
I try scat play in Hong Kong and Japan(Tokyo).I try some scat taste is sweet in Japan(Tokyo).But i dun real eat in my body.I only smell and eat in my teeth,after that i vomit it.

Hmm...the taste for the shit is sweet?:cool:

The Jap Mistress maybe had some special diet for scat sessions......

copymark
11-12-2012, 08:22 AM
For me blood and scat I can't take la my limit.
The furthest I gone is to drink water from a used pad lol.

How abt sperm? Are u guys into drinking other men sperm?
Me I had a few experience . Last time with Mostress Hu.
She made me lie down and with 4 other gals watching , they emptied used condoms into my mouth and even slap my face with it. Eventually made me swallow.
Same with mistress Hayley.

skinner2070
11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
For me blood and scat I can't take la my limit.
The furthest I gone is to drink water from a used pad lol.

How abt sperm? Are u guys into drinking other men sperm?
Me I had a few experience . Last time with Mostress Hu.
She made me lie down and with 4 other gals watching , they emptied used condoms into my mouth and even slap my face with it. Eventually made me swallow.
Same with mistress Hayley.

Haha me dun have any fetish to swallow other men's cum...I dun even swallow my own cum....:D

How u drink water from used pad? Pour water on it & squeeze out the juice? The used pad is soaked with mentrual blood or normal vaginal secretion? Haha just a bit curious....:cool:

atony1
11-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Brother skinner2070:
i dun know.but i try scat play two times in Japan(TOKYO).only one time is sweet.another time is smelly....i think she eat sweet candy or sweetmeats before the session.
She is directly give me to scat.Not use pad and other bottle.

skinner2070
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Brother skinner2070:
i dun know.but i try scat play two times in Japan(TOKYO).only one time is sweet.another time is smelly....i think she eat sweet candy or sweetmeats before the session.
She is directly give me to scat.Not use pad and other bottle.

So do u prefer the sweet one or the smelly one? :D

I won't be surprised if there are slaves who prefer smelly one...haha more humiliating & degrading...

Galiator
11-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes, one of the best visiting dommes to Singapore.
Unfortunately, I was away on business when she came a few weeks ago. Heard she's moved up from h81 sessions now. Nice.

NO, I got her into a big apartment hotel near Orchard Road...she was not happy with a hotel near Bugis...

For those bros had session, probably you knew.............:)

corm
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
I also try menstrual blood in Hong Kong Mistress.I agree with you the taste is not different from normal blood.But if the menstrual blood is add in the underwear or used tampons or menstrual pads,the taste is different.the taste is very smelly.

Curious, then do u prefer the smelly menstrual blood in used tampoons, underwear, pads OR u prefer the normal blood taste type of menstrual blood.?

I myself never tried before and I don't want to try.

khan111
11-12-2012, 10:09 PM
you guys are sure hardcore..

i can never go into such stuff. lol...

skinner2070
12-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Just wondering how many bros here fantasize about being a live-in slave for a Dominant Female?

You know like being locked up in cage by her, being used for her sexual pleasure i.e. licked her pussy for hours or she tie u up & ride u like a human dildo with no permission to cum....forced u to be her personal human toilet....& of course can whip or cane u everytime she desires...

Haha I know reality is sadly very much different from most of us...so bo bian lah just keep on fantasizing...:D

Came across one article quite some time ago...

http://wpuploads-2.kink-network.com/files/426/2011/12/1323465488/Owning-and-Training-a-Male-Slave.pdf

It's by a lifestyle domme Ingrid Bellemare, but think she passed away not long ago...

Her methods are quite extreme & I really pity her collared slave....but at the same time envy him haha...he's able to live out his fantasy to the fullest...

Maybe Mistress Lorelei's method in "The Mistress Manual" is better...more compassionate haha...

Her article can be found at:

http://danger-theatre.gothicbondage.net/Femdom+-+The+Mistress+Manual.pdf

Happy reading....

lglg666
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Hmm...the taste for the shit is sweet?:cool:

The Jap Mistress maybe had some special diet for scat sessions......

Wow....:rolleyes: these ladies are sure special

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

skinner2070
13-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Share another link...

http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381081

It's a forum post about owning & training a permanent full toilet slave from a female perspective....very extreme & hardcore...but at the same time stimulating to read....:D

osubken
14-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Wondering if any of the brothers here have come across any instructions on the bit about how to break the slaves will. While not so much into being a toilet slave, I do hope to be broken in as a slave one day. A fantasy perhaps but something that I am interested in exploring.

Share another link...

http://mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381081

It's a forum post about owning & training a permanent full toilet slave from a female perspective....very extreme & hardcore...but at the same time stimulating to read....:D

atony1
14-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Wow....:rolleyes: these ladies are sure special

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

I don't know.May be lucky.

atony1
14-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Wondering if any of the brothers here have come across any instructions on the bit about how to break the slaves will. While not so much into being a toilet slave, I do hope to be broken in as a slave one day. A fantasy perhaps but something that I am interested in exploring.

I think SM only a game.If it entry your life.That is not a game.toilet slave is not difficult, only try is ok.

atony1
14-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Curious, then do u prefer the smelly menstrual blood in used tampoons, underwear, pads OR u prefer the normal blood taste type of menstrual blood.?

I myself never tried before and I don't want to try.
I think try is ok.

atony1
14-12-2012, 01:20 AM
So do u prefer the sweet one or the smelly one? :D

I won't be surprised if there are slaves who prefer smelly one...haha more humiliating & degrading...

I think smelly one is better:D I enjoy Smelly:p

corm
14-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I think try is ok.

I don't want to try.

corm
14-12-2012, 03:22 PM

why menstrual blood in underwear is much smellier?

RayCom
14-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Can we drop all the shit and smelly topic ? Hahahaha kind of gross and turn off leh

skinner2070
14-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Can we drop all the shit and smelly topic ? Hahahaha kind of gross and turn off leh

Yes Sir! Right away Sir! Hahaha:D

skinner2070
15-12-2012, 06:23 AM
http://femmesupremacy.blogspot.sg/2012/09/extreme-humiliation-forced-to-crave.html?m=1

Lucky slave forced to swallow Mistress's pussy juice...:D

skinner2070
15-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Had a session with Keiko again recently...

We tried something different for this session...I BEGGED Keiko to fuck my useless asshole with her high heels...:o

She never did this before but as usual she was game enough to try out on me...she brought one of her most wicked looking heels along...oh my the heels were long & sharp...:eek:

Of course, she ordered me to lick & suck her heels real good & I obeyed readily haha...after she was satisfied of my humiliation before her, she ordered me to slide a condom over her heels & she started to penetrate my asshole with her sharp heels slowly....

Surprisingly I did not experience any discomfort & felt quite good haha...I just knelt on the floor & Keiko just keep on pumping her heels in & out of my pathetic hole....

"You CAME!"....I heard Keiko's voice & I was a bit puzzled...then I open my eyes & look back down....there was a puddle of cum on the floor beneath my useless cock...

I was really surprised & I think was surprised & quite amused as well...I just came involuntarily just by fucking my asshole with heels...what a humiliating experience...best part is I came within a few minutes of heel fucking...hahaha

I was afraid Keiko will punish me for cumming without her permission, I think she was more amused than angry...she just ordered me to clean up the mess(luckily she did not force me to lick my cum on the floor)

Of course I was caned & pegged by her strap on as well during the session, these are her 2 most favourite activities hahaha....

dell_lee_2003
15-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Had a session with Keiko again recently...

We tried something different for this session...I BEGGED Keiko to fuck my useless asshole with her high heels...:o

She never did this before but as usual she was game enough to try out on me...she brought one of her most wicked looking heels along...oh my the heels were long & sharp...:eek:

Of course, she ordered me to lick & suck her heels real good & I obeyed readily haha...after she was satisfied of my humiliation before her, she ordered me to slide a condom over her heels & she started to penetrate my asshole with her sharp heels slowly....

Surprisingly I did not experience any discomfort & felt quite good haha...I just knelt on the floor & Keiko just keep on pumping her heels in & out of my pathetic hole....

"You CAME!"....I heard Keiko's voice & I was a bit puzzled...then I open my eyes & look back down....there was a puddle of cum on the floor beneath my useless cock...

I was really surprised & I think was surprised & quite amused as well...I just came involuntarily just by fucking my asshole with heels...what a humiliating experience...best part is I came within a few minutes of heel fucking...hahaha

I was afraid Keiko will punish me for cumming without her permission, I think she was more amused than angry...she just ordered me to clean up the mess(luckily she did not force me to lick my cum on the floor)

Of course I was caned & pegged by her strap on as well during the session, these are her 2 most favourite activities hahaha....
Bro.. I am also planning to meet my Mistress again to get more orgasm denial and tortured. She looks slimmer and prettier like model nowadays.

doctor sex
15-12-2012, 06:26 PM
http://femmesupremacy.blogspot.sg/2012/09/extreme-humiliation-forced-to-crave.html?m=1

Lucky slave forced to swallow Mistress's pussy juice...:D

Now that lady can squirt!

skinner2070
15-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Bro.. I am also planning to meet my Mistress again to get more orgasm denial and tortured. She looks slimmer and prettier like model nowadays.

Haha better arrange with her early...she's quite busy recently...

skinner2070
15-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Now that lady can squirt!

Think the slave is very lucky indeed...don't seem like torture to me hahaha:D

If the mistress pisses on the slave's head at the end even better...

skinner2070
15-12-2012, 10:24 PM
http://xhamster.com/movies/1225158/slave_fucked_with_high_heel.html

Remind me of my time with Keiko...:o

Cajsam
16-12-2012, 09:00 AM
The mistress has arrived in Town - KL.

ksjohn
17-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Does Keiko strip naked during session?

Vietgal
17-12-2012, 10:16 PM
here is her boobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKA_sUDxcQ

fdome
18-12-2012, 09:47 AM
here is her boobs

Vietgel, are you Kathy coming here ?:rolleyes::D

sarsadm
18-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Bro Cajsam,

I've sent u PM ..

Tq..

BobDolly
18-12-2012, 07:39 PM
FR 1, Early 2012, M. Cruella ("MC")

Arranged meeting via CM, she's cool and very reserved/private. Guessing it's a part-time hobby as such. Session took place on a working-day evening, somewhere in the outskirts of SGP, in a nicer, if a bit pricier hotel than 81s.
As others have mentioned, MC seems quite fond of humiliation, as meeting started with something a bit akin doggy-training.
Then there were a whole bunch of instruments in the room and many were tried on what was a pretty comprehensive tour including wax, electrical shocks, gold show, paddling and foot worship.
All in a pleasant session with a pleasant lady.

BobDolly
18-12-2012, 07:48 PM
FR2, M. Suniya (MS), Mid 2012

Contact was exhanged via CM, and the meeting occurred also on a working-day, in an upscale Singapore hotel which ironically I'm fairly familiar as had been many times.
MS occupied a dope-ass suit, and it's cool no need for silly elevator-cards so one can just walk up. Upon opening, MS stood already dressed up in bdsm attire.
After cleaning up, the slave is asked to kneel and the session begins.
MS is quite adept at rope bondage and has also a wide gamut of toys that can be utilized. We tried one which is sort of a 'mask' forcing the subservient's mouth open.
Anyone as many Samsters have already mentioned, MS is very, very good -besides also being cool- and it was a very worthy session. Not sure if she's been in town since but highly recommended.

BobDolly
18-12-2012, 08:11 PM
FR 3, Miss Edz, Mid 2012

Dis FR took place overseas, in BKK, @ M Edz own place. M Edz had been running a site for quite some time I think, so we exchanged texts and contacts from there. Was given directions to get to her crib, which is towards the river I think, so a bit farther away than the usual Sukhumvit area. I had a motorbike drive me just in case to get around BKK's occasional infernal traffic.

Upon arriving, M. Edz was dressed very similarly to many pics on the website, and we set on the living room to get acquainted with each other. While chatting, M Edz -attractive i might add :) - daughter walks-in nonchalantly, and just goes to her own room.

Anyhow, the session begins with some foot and leg worship and then progresses naturally to more intimate areas. Perhaps due to mutual chemistry, this unexpectedly turned out into a more s&xual experience than anticipated, so can't really comment on the BDSM aspect of it, but overall also a pleasant and positive experience.

mctopo
19-12-2012, 12:16 PM
to all senior bro here, im foot festish and like to find for the footwordship.How to Where to i find the contact? Do someone can pm me the contact? thx all

ANTHO
19-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Talking about Keiko , me wonder if just no luck to meet her or whats up. On 3 occasions i kena aeroplane by her. If she could not meet me on time , at least reply my sms. But on many occasions she did not even bother to reply my sms and on certain occasions , she msg me 5 mins prior to meeting time and WTF. I taken my time and took leave to meet up with her and in the end.. Haiz... sorry Keiko if i hurt u , but this is what actually happened. I do not want to elaborate further as over is over.. (

skinner2070
19-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Talking about Keiko , me wonder if just no luck to meet her or whats up. On 3 occasions i kena aeroplane by her. If she could not meet me on time , at least reply my sms. But on many occasions she did not even bother to reply my sms and on certain occasions , she msg me 5 mins prior to meeting time and WTF. I taken my time and took leave to meet up with her and in the end.. Haiz... sorry Keiko if i hurt u , but this is what actually happened. I do not want to elaborate further as over is over.. (

Hey bro, sorry to hear about that. I agree with you Keiko's timing is sometimes quite unpredictable. Her work is quite hectic & the hours irregular also. Haha that's why I always make sure I'm quite free on the day I'm going to session with her...;)

Don't lose heart bro, keep on arranging with her. I'm sure you will find her worth your effort. :cool:

otherOne
19-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Has anyone here tried getting 'raped' before? I know some doms like amazingasia and ms win are also escorts, so I was wondering if anyone make them tie you up, blindfold and then ride you?

SomeJokingZebra
19-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Has anyone here tried getting 'raped' before? I know some doms like amazingasia and ms win are also escorts, so I was wondering if anyone make them tie you up, blindfold and then ride you?

Have. But it's in a spa
And it's not really domming

sarsadm
20-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Finally, I've got in touch with a pro domme for real... Its been schedule next week and I'm so excited waiting for d day..

I juz need opinions from experience bros here on few things

1. How to avoid any possible blackmail where our domme may take ur pic while we are securely bounded n naked?

2. Although d session probably didn't involve normal fuck, is it possible we got infected by STD or the worse HIV?

Any precaution advise prior to do d session would be much appreciated...

Thank so much....

-noobie-

corm
20-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Finally, I've got in touch with a pro domme for real... Its been schedule next week and I'm so excited waiting for d day..

I juz need opinions from experience bros here on few things

1. How to avoid any possible blackmail where our domme may take ur pic while we are securely bounded n naked?

2. Although d session probably didn't involve normal fuck, is it possible we got infected by STD or the worse HIV?

Any precaution advise prior to do d session would be much appreciated...

Thank so much....

-noobie-

which domme is that

Schrodinger
20-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Had two wonderful sessions with La Siora dommes. Shall not go into too much detail as I believe international FRs have less of an audience here - this is just for the bros who do plan the occasional Japan trip (or planning one).

Nina & Ayatsuki Double-Domme Session

Ayatsuki was more or less taking the lead in the session, though Nina was no slouch in her own right. She probably took the lesser role as Ayatsuki was the more senior domme at La Siora. Both looked better than their photos, with Ayatsuki having more classic looks and Nina being more SYT-like. If I had to choose one for a single-domme session, it would be Nina. In a small part because Ayatsuki was one of those very traditional Japanese ladies who do not shave.... The chemistry between the two dommes was good and they worked well together. Thoroughly enjoyable session.

Ayatsuki:
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (love her height, but docked 1/2 pt cos of the unshaven-ness)
Feet: 7/10
Domme Skills: 8/10
RTS: Probably not, but not because she is bad - only because I have many others to try and/or RTS
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/dominaE/ayatsukiE.html

Nina:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Feet: 7.5/10
Domme Skills: 8/10
RTS: Yes
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/dominaE/ninaE.html

Hikaru & Ukyo Double-Domme Session

As with the first two, Hikaru looked better than her photos. Ukyo looks stunning in her photos already, so I think it's difficult to look any better in person. Chemistry between the two was excellent and they appear to genuinely enjoy working together. Both were more physical than Ayatsuki or Nina, as in they give more physical contact - using their legs, boobs, butts, etc. This session was also more painful as they were less restrained in dishing it out than Ayatsuki or Nina. Sadistic yet gentle. Another thoroughly enjoyable session.

Hikaru:
Body: 8/10
RTS: Yes
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/dominaE/hikaruE.html

Ukyo:
Body: 7.5/10 (lacks a bit of height, but still love that body)
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/dominaE/ukyoE.html

Can't wait for my next trip.

And here's my last international FR on China dommes, in case anyone missed it:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8194214&postcount=5430

RayCom
20-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Ukyo looks great! However the lady who don't shave also quite my type hahaha .....lucky fello you LoL . Really envy u !

joncheong
20-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Ukyo looks great! However the lady who don't shave also quite my type hahaha .....lucky fello you LoL . Really envy u !

shavenness refer to pussy or armpit?

RayCom
20-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I mean the lady wo don't shave is the type I like. Milf type not becos she don't shave but rather the milf ness that I like . Armpit shave better lah one pussy not shave is already too many . If 1 pussy and 2 armpit add together is too much to handle . Unless bros who have fetish for unshaven armpit and like to cum on the armpit hair hahaha. Anyone ? Own up ! Hahahaha

Schrodinger
21-12-2012, 12:20 AM

Ukyo was the most 'intimate', while also being very sadistic. You know how some dommes are 'dun touch me unless I give you permission' - Ukyo thinks nothing of pressing her body against you, pushing her boobs in your face, wrapping her legs around your head.... then giving you a rapid fire of 6-7 slaps on your face, pinching your nipples incredibly hard... Intoxicating.

And btw, Ayatsuki does not shave anywhere.... armpits, pussy.... all overflowing.... lol

atony1
21-12-2012, 01:43 AM
I try two times in LaSiora(Japan Tokyo), one is Mistress Shinju and Mao,and other is Mistress Shinju and Reiko. Mistress Mao is pretty.I think she is in looks 9/10.

mag3459
21-12-2012, 01:44 AM
new in town http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1705115/qvp/1/default.htm

tamago09
21-12-2012, 03:24 PM
new in town http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1705115/qvp/1/default.htm

I've seen this profile before... caucasian, quite young, and body so many tattoos.. don't dare to try cuz she wants photo hahaha

richwhiteguy
21-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi bros, I come to Singapore next year. Have fetish for 3 or 4 slim, pretty asian girls, tan/brown skin who can do GFE-Dom switching. I like kissing, cock teasing, babes in mini skirt who can turn nasty like girls on those Club-Q vidoes and kick and beat and slap you around, use bad language like 'Fuck you you useless man-slut he-whore kunt" and spit and strapon didldo girl-cock funck my ass. At the end of 3-4 hour session I fuck a couple of them and they all say sorry!! Anyone know of some good contacts?

Shadow_warrior
21-12-2012, 05:02 PM
You this son of the bitch bastard fuck off!

It's obvious u are a clone.

There are still many newbies and including some oldies that still foolishly think the FRs of any old samster that is registered a few years ago and have few hundred points cannot be fake but they are dead wrong. Hence these newbies wasted a lot of unneccessary money by going to the lousy bad-attitude FLs/Dommes etc. I already explained that when these OKTs 1st register in this forum some years ago, they create 10s to even some suspect can even up to 100 multiple clone nicks at around the same time, and the clone nicks up each other's points. Also these mutiple clone nicks in turn up all the the OKTs's nicks points who return their favour by uping their points back, This vicious cycle results in many clone nicks of these OKTs having few hundred points each for each clone nick. And these mutiple clone nicks will go around posting fake FRs or grossly-exaggerated FRs on the goodness or appearances of the FLs/SM Mistresses/Massuese etc etc.

Think about it , or else if not for these HUGE NUMBERS of mutiple clone nicks of OKTs in this forum then why is it possible that this porn forum can have a whopping 250,000 members when the MOST ACTIVE online forum IN Spore which is the CNA forum which forumners talk on social issues/stocks/politics/sometimes sex issues too only have 24,000 members?! Also look at the relatively dead-pan daily discussion threads in SAMMYBOY forum and compare versus the extremely active CNA forums's daily threads and other forums etc. Does this SAMMYBOY FORUM looks like there are really 250,000 members?!! That CNA forum even on the eve of GENERAL ELECTION and Presidential Election it is closed down, implying even POWERFUL people know the possible implications of that forum. It's confirmed a VERY HUGE PERCENTAGE of sammyboy's forum's so-called 250,000 members are multiple clone nicks of OKTs!

Thank you for your PM message, I look forward to zapping you to negative. Since I dont you and I never even look at your posts, you decide to PM me insults, good on ya. Good job.

Private Message: You are a born loser retarded moronic pig!
Today, 04:26 PM
kamp
Samster Join Date: Sep 2012
My Reputation:Points: 1 / Power: 0

You are a born loser retarded moronic pig!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are a born loser retarded moronic pig!

your postings are cr-ap!

Schrodinger
22-12-2012, 10:42 AM
I try two times in LaSiora(Japan Tokyo), one is Mistress Shinju and Mao,and other is Mistress Shinju and Reiko. Mistress Mao is pretty.I think she is in looks 9/10.

Yes, Mao is my favourite in terms of looks. I actually wanted to have a RTS session with her, and Nina, but incredibly she was already fully booked more than a week ahead. I was advised that if you wish to session with Mao, book a minimum of 2 weeks ahead.

atony1
22-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Yes, Mao is my favourite in terms of looks. I actually wanted to have a RTS session with her, and Nina, but incredibly she was already fully booked more than a week ahead. I was advised that if you wish to session with Mao, book a minimum of 2 weeks ahead.

I agree with you.I hope I can see her again.

Fmcane
22-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Had two wonderful sessions with La Siora dommes. Shall not go ...........]

Always enjoy reading your FR :D

Intimissimo
23-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Wanted to try Keiko out before the world ends, so left her a msg on collarme, and after a few emails we settled on a session. I told her that I am an ass slut and a long litany of my fetishes. Her reply was simple, asking me to bring all my sex toys, and she will bring hers.

As the day arrived, I decided to wear my 7" ass plug to the meeting venue. I wanted to be conscious with it with every step that I took, and the accompanying shame would make me even more submissive to a mistress that I have not even met. I messaged Keiko the color of my t-shirt etc etc, ending with "and a blue ass plug" Keiko seemed to be pleased with the extra piece that I was wearing, mentioning that she is on her way. She would turn out to be 30mins late, and apologized profusely. I said it was ok, but in return for the lateness can you feed me with your hands my sperm later? Keiko smiled and said sure.

In the room, she asked me to sit on bed to show each other what we have brought. "but I can't sit properly" "that's good. Sit on half your butt then"

I showed her the newly bought butt plug that I still cannot fully insert due to the 5.5cm girth at the last section, which Keiko said she would help me to. She was a little surprised with the NJoy pure wand though, saying that it was for girls for guaranteed orgasms. She had used that before with the smaller bulb on herself (bigger bulb too big for her) but not sure how to work it on guys, so she won't be using that on me.

Keiko had a full bag of sex toys, but knowing my fetishes she emphasized on the 2 strap ons. One was smaller which she would fuck me with first, and another one that had been used on 2 persons before only "because it was simply too big" But after she compared it's girth with my new ass plug, she surmised that I would be the 3rd person to get serviced by the larger dong. :)

She told me the rules, and asked me to bathe. "i wanna show you the ass plug that I'm wearing." "ok. Go ahead" I stripped & turned, showing my butt with the base to Keiko. "Oh that is fucking big!" (... To be continued...)

Krenjusen
23-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Good FR fellow ass slut :p

Is her rate at 200/hr excluding room?

Wanted to try Keiko out before the world ends, so left her a msg on collarme, and after a few emails we settled on a session. I told her that I am an ass slut and a long litany of my fetishes. Her reply was simple, asking me to bring all my sex toys, and she will bring hers.

As the day arrived, I decided to wear my 7" ass plug to the meeting venue. I wanted to be conscious with it with every step that I took, and the accompanying shame would make me even more submissive to a mistress that I have not even met. I messaged Keiko the color of my t-shirt etc etc, ending with "and a blue ass plug" Keiko seemed to be pleased with the extra piece that I was wearing, mentioning that she is on her way. She would turn out to be 30mins late, and apologized profusely. I said it was ok, but in return for the lateness can you feed me with your hands my sperm later? Keiko smiled and said sure.

In the room, she asked me to sit on bed to show each other what we have brought. "but I can't sit properly" "that's good. Sit on half your butt then"

I showed her the newly bought butt plug that I still cannot fully insert due to the 5.5cm girth at the last section, which Keiko said she would help me to. She was a little surprised with the NJoy pure wand though, saying that it was for girls for guaranteed orgasms. She had used that before with the smaller bulb on herself (bigger bulb too big for her) but not sure how to work it on guys, so she won't be using that on me.

Keiko had a full bag of sex toys, but knowing my fetishes she emphasized on the 2 strap ons. One was smaller which she would fuck me with first, and another one that had been used on 2 persons before only "because it was simply too big" But after she compared it's girth with my new ass plug, she surmised that I would be the 3rd person to get serviced by the larger dong. :)

She told me the rules, and asked me to bathe. "i wanna show you the ass plug that I'm wearing." "ok. Go ahead" I stripped & turned, showing my butt with the base to Keiko. "Oh that is fucking big!" (... To be continued...)

skinner2070
23-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Good FR fellow ass slut :p

Is her rate at 200/hr excluding room?

Yes bro.....:)

raygoat
23-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Wah lao eh...............read liao steam leh. wish I could serve her soon now financially got some difficulty.:(

Krenjusen
23-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Alamak, out of budget..... :(

atony1
24-12-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm having a 2 hour session with mistress Lucy in Phuket tomorrow. Will write up after :)

That's great.thank you very much.I want to see her report.

sarsadm
24-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm about to as the mistress directly whether she infected with hiv or std before d session...

How do u think she will react?

doctor sex
24-12-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm about to as the mistress directly whether she infected with hiv or std before d session...

How do u think she will react?

It actually doesn't matter if your mistress is HIV positive. You won't be allowed to have sex with her. Most mistresses won't even masturbate you, you'll probably have to do that yourself.

richwhiteguy
24-12-2012, 02:49 PM
hey bros, like my nick i pinch from the ah moh!! anyone know 2-3 brown syt will do pegging + dominanction but also have sex and gfe! thanks my bros

blacknyellow
24-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Hello brothers,

I am delighted to inform you that the wonderful Mistress Sayako will grace our Lion City once again from 16th - 26th January 2013.

I have experienced a few sessions with Mistress Sayako & she will whip any slave into shape.

The link to her website is here (http://www.mistresssayako.com/home.html)

Finally, I would to like wish all the brothers, sisters & most importantly the Dommes, a very Merry Christmas & a healthy & prosperous 2013.

Best Wishes

Black 'n' Yellow

Schrodinger
24-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey guys,

I have just received word from Mistress Mitao that she will be in town around 10 Jan and will take sessions.

Her website/profile:
http://www.mistress-mitao.com/index2.htm

Please contact her and make arrangements directly via:
[email protected]

She can communicate in English or Chinese - your choice.

Have fun!

asslover22
24-12-2012, 09:30 PM
hey to all the bros here, please check out my videos on FFT. my profile is jmonroe. no need to rate and comment just wanted to share with fellow bdsmers here.

anyways i was curious about those bros who have tried Miss Keiko. for those lucky enough to worship her ass(as some may know, im a huge fan of ass worship), mind sparing some details on that part?

Schrodinger
24-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Mistress Luna

Prior to my heavenly trip to La Siora, I also had the pleasure to meet with Mistress Luna. This was a very interesting session for me. I have been exploring bdsm for the better part of 17 years and it is not easy to find something new within my limits to experience these days. Just so happens that one of Mistress Luna's primary interests was something I had thought about in the past but never got around to trying - female transformation/sissification.

I can understand why this is a prime interest of hers - she is pretty damn good at it. I remember my first thought upon looking in the mirror after she was done was "damn I would pick me up in a bar".... and then realised how ridiculous that thought was. Could barely contain my laughter.... Being taken with a strap-on after being transformed - the mental part of it was different - feel more slutty than masochistic.

Very enjoyable session.

Mistress Luna
Looks: 8/10 (beautiful young lady)
Body: 7.5/10
Feet: 7/10 (could have been higher if pedicured)
Skills: 7.5/10
RTS: Yes Ma'am....

Krenjusen
24-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Looks good with medical play :D May I know what's the damage bro?

Hey guys,

I have just received word from Mistress Mitao that she will be in town around 10 Jan and will take sessions.

Her website/profile:

[email protected]

Have fun!

Schrodinger
25-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Looks good with medical play :D May I know what's the damage bro?

I didn't ask as I will probably be out of town that period - please check with her directly via email.

Cheers.

sarsadm
25-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Count down meeting the mistress.. Wish me luck..

shaper
25-12-2012, 02:15 PM
has anyone tried mistress kim from qqangelhunters?

corm
25-12-2012, 03:34 PM
has anyone tried mistress kim from qqangelhunters?

are u referring to kimberly?

sgnewguy
25-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Merry Christmas everbody!

shaper
25-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I think that they are not the same. Mistress Kim and Kimberly have different sections on the website.

Krenjusen
25-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Public service announcement: Ms Mitao's rates going at SGD$500 for 2 hours. Travel dates TBC. :p

Hey guys,

Her website/profile:

[email protected]

Have fun!

vmtech
26-12-2012, 10:03 AM
just wondering whatever happened to vietstudent Kathy?

dell_lee_2003
26-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I am excitedly looking forward my session again with lovely Mistress Keiko.

bscoopy
26-12-2012, 05:51 PM
For all the subs in KL, we are blessed again with the news from Miss Keiko that she will be visiting KL again in mid January 2013! See her collarme profile for more details.

mag3459
27-12-2012, 03:26 AM
one more team http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1672340/qvp/1/default.htm

DaScolda
27-12-2012, 09:42 AM
This new team seems to be operating out of the same place as Ms Pearl and Ruby. I dunno, they look way older than the previous two, and the over-application of foundation doesn't inspire confidence. The venue continues to be a plus though, but sure hope they at least wash the outfits and toys since since they are being re-used.

ggompong
27-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Lasiora brings back the memories..... sessioned with Mao in 2007 when she was just starting, she had fantastic slim,"full" body, tall< perfect...a body to die for....she allowed me to worship her body, massaging, kissing.....it was the first time i heard the word....and her moan "kimochi"....she was delicious.....the only thing was she did not speak too much English....but have you guys seen the new pictures of Lasiora Mistress's? fantastic pics....Rie san has done a great job.....i would be so confused now on which Mistress too choose.....:) although.....Mistress Akiho's in her Gianmarco Lorenzi Boots and Opera length Sermonetta gloves......is still the most irresistible for me.....

glovedboy
27-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Revamp of La Siora Website and oh my gawd. all the mistresses look sensational.

rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/

Tokyofan
27-12-2012, 02:06 PM
I am a big fan of caning and anted to ask if anyone had been caned by Mistress Keiko or Mistress Luna who I understand both love caning

McHackr
27-12-2012, 02:16 PM
For all the subs in KL, we are blessed again with the news from Miss Keiko that she will be visiting KL again in mid January 2013! See her collarme profile for more details.

Yay!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all samsters...
Let's all wish 2013 will be even better for BDSM-ing than 2012 :D

calbts
27-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Yes those new La Siora profile photos look incredible.

Sad for me I will be leaving Japan soon and do not know when I can come back.

But good news for all you guys who are coming - the yen is finally weakening. It is near 86-$ now. I should have delayed my trip cause when I was here in November it was at 79.

Very cold up here now also. But very warm when you are in a love hotel worshipping your Japanese Mistress.

joncheong
27-12-2012, 03:34 PM
I am a big fan of caning and anted to ask if anyone had been caned by Mistress Keiko or Mistress Luna who I understand both love caning

You should commit a sex offence and then try the caning dished out by the SOC officers in changi prison.... I sure confirm after the sentence you will pee the moment you see a cane

Kalv
27-12-2012, 06:46 PM
.. Keiko .. fuck .. asshole with .. high heel ....."You CAME!".......there was a puddle of cum on the floor beneath .. cock...
.. a humiliating experience...came within a few minutes of heel fucking ......
Normal to get intense orgasm when prostate is massaged. The prostate is located about 2 -3 inches inside rectum. Prostate Massage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

Wishing all a Happy & Prosperous New Year - 2013. :) Cheers.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17093/17093406a1f4dccd9c60591bed66fccf002e0ab5.gif

atony1
28-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Lasiora brings back the memories..... sessioned with Mao in 2007 when she was just starting, she had fantastic slim,"full" body, tall< perfect...a body to die for....she allowed me to worship her body, massaging, kissing.....it was the first time i heard the word....and her moan "kimochi"....she was delicious.....the only thing was she did not speak too much English....but have you guys seen the new pictures of Lasiora Mistress's? fantastic pics....Rie san has done a great job.....i would be so confused now on which Mistress too choose.....:) although.....Mistress Akiho's in her Gianmarco Lorenzi Boots and Opera length Sermonetta gloves......is still the most irresistible for me.....
I think her English is better than me.;)I hope I can book her again.:rolleyes:

jonah11
29-12-2012, 09:10 AM
My Minky latex experience.

This is a FR that is overdue and too late. But better late than never and I will accept whatever punishments Mistress Minky and Mistress Kitty are going to lash out on me.

As I am a fan of latex stuff (you can call it a fetish), I spoke to Mistresses and like to explore some kind of experience. Miss Minky then provided me with a link and asked me to have a look at the wide range of stuff. I remembered I have no say in anything whatever Mistress had “asked” of me. I was willing to please them with anything and still trying. Mistress then commanded me to get a straitjacket, latex zip up pants with an opening near to the anus, a pair of mittens that can only be secured behind, a suit for my front with two pop up or open holes for my nipples, a shapey-like corset, a hood with eye and mouth openings and a pair of opaque lenses. I complied accordingly and placed the order with the shop. It took a while as the shipment was overseas and I got to take my own measurements for their manufacture. A month later, the stuff arrived in a huge crate box. I took some photos and showed to Mistress Minky. But it was not enough. She “asked” me to bring the stuff to the dungeon for her inspection and display.

Plans were made after that for our session and it was a half a day event. Part of my dommed or doomed play was to be a furniture for the mistresses while she invited her friends to come and have mahjong at a certain place. I agreed. On that fateful day, I arrived with additional “tribute” (from my own initiatives) which comprises of food and drinks to beg for mercy and leniency from the mistresses. I met both Mistress Minky and Mistress Kitty. I was pretty horny and excited about seeing them as I can see from (not Dominatrix wear) their casual clothing that they were wearing black bra and panties to don the occasion. I had a fetish for black inner wear.

Then the finale began. Both mistresses assisted me to put on the latex costumes and wear. The corset was the only item that could not fit me for one reason or another. I was told that I would be punished for that. Another set of punishment would be meted out for not bringing powder for my wear as I was advised that it is going to get pretty uncomfortable. As the play goes, Mistress Kitty tried to put the opaque contact lenses in replacement of the blindfold on me but after a couple of attempts, together with the assistance of Mistress Minky, it failed as my eyes kept blinking. They went for a heavy duty blindfold eventually.

A iced bottle mineral water was then stuff into my suit to prevent me from dehydrating as the session progresses with the mistresses setting up the table as soon her friends arrived. I was examined by them though I was blind and gagged. As the mahjong session started, the conversation between the mistresses and their friends turned on to me at times as I was really struggling with the boredom. After an hour or so, discomfort, uneasiness and tiredness started to wear on me. Both mistresses laid me down and I could not know whoever had kicked me momentarily as they talked. But due to the latex hood, I can’t really hear what they were saying. I kept hearing laughter, at times some teasing words and some inquisitive fingers pressing different parts of my body.

The halfway session reached and I was released. But that was not the end. The blindfold was removed to reveal two sexy black colored dressed mistresses with canes and whips in their hands. Mistress Kitty placed nipple clamps on me and they were real painful. I begged for mercy as I really cannot take it after even a mere 30 seconds. They were removed only for me to realize that my ass is going to be invaded. Nope not by a dildo but by hand. As Mistress Minky teased me with her words and sexy postures and getting me to submit to her (do it for me mindset), a finger starts going into my anus. Then followed by more fingers and before long, I could feel the restraint and a hand was inside. It was painful but I submit to Mistresses. I remembered tears welding up in my eyes but I told myself I wanted to please Mistresses and continued. I was made to crawl around the dungeon following the beautiful ass of Mistress Minky (too bad that I could not see further beyond the skirt. I got “wandering eyes” syndrome) with the hand moving in my hand at the same time.

Then Mistress Minky produce a bamboo cane and wanted to whip me. She said to me that if she wanted to whip me, she would not let me see so that I could not predict what was coming. With that, the blindfold was replaced. I was expecting the first whip when I felt the gag and hood replaced on me. Then I was told to crawl into a cardboard. I heard some tape being rolled over the entrance and I was left in the dark.

It was a while before I heard a surprise voice talking to me and woke me up. I have no idea of how much time had passed. Time had flown and I beg both Mistresses to shorten the session due to some last min work commitments that I need to return some calls and back to office. Mistress Minky agreed and soon I was released. I was given water and rest by both mistresses. Feedback was exchanged. It was one of the long term domination sessions that I enjoyed but due to my physical tiredness and heavy work commitments, my body somewhat could not respond or perform to full potential and then went all out for it to experience. Mistress Minky called me back the next day and a couple of days to follow up on me on my well being and I must thank her for everything and making the latex experience come true for me even for this once.

skinner2070
29-12-2012, 12:20 PM
My Minky latex experience.

This is a FR that is overdue and too late. But better late than never and I will accept whatever punishments Mistress Minky and Mistress Kitty are going to lash out on me.

Nice FR! Tks !:cool:

maskrider
29-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Here is my report for Mistress Kim from QQhunter.

I have a wonderful session with Mistress Kim & it was the same room where Mistress Butterfly conducts the bdsm session.

Mistress Kim is quite tall about 1.65m and have good body complexion. She is good listener & remember the fetish your request for the session. She told me she has a few years experience doing SM in China Spa. She told me most of her clients in China likes foot licking & spanking.

Cut short the details, I request for my session as usual plastic wrap mummification, whipping, smothering & face slapping. Before the session starts, came in Miss Kelly who is newbie in bdsm & wanted to learn & see how the session conduct. Of course I don’t mind having two ladies dominate me, very lucky for me hehe…

The session begins with plastic wrap mummification bondage. Both ladies heavily cling wrap my whole body which makes me feel excitement. The wrap bondage was tight & firm which I hardly move any inch of my body. The whole session was intense & I was being torture with whipping, smothering & face slapping. No doubt Ms Kelly is newbie in bdsm; I can see her really enjoy the SM play.

Mistress Kim was very playful & creates unexpected SM torture like tramping my wrap body, breathe control, & duct tape my mouth shut. I was force to beg them released me but Mistress Kim refused & continue her evil torture on me. She even combine with Ms Kelly effort continue wrapping me with multiple layer of cling wrap to make my mummified body even tighter. Wow, I really enjoyed the whole session; never have such intense torture SM play.

Below is my short rating for both of them:

Mistress Kim
Looks: 7.0/10
Body: Slim & fair body
Boots: B cup
SM skills: 7.5++/10. She can handle well the bdsm play, thoughtful, & creative players

Miss Kelly
Looks: 7.5/10 quite pretty. I like her pair of eyes with seductive looks
Body: Meaty but not fat. She is strong type
Boots: C cups size
SM skills: Zero but combination with Mistress Kim added value.
Overall: For light to Medium bdsm, Mistress Kim can handle the game well. Ms Kelly is inexperience but bros who wants for Tarma SM play may consider her with Mistress Kim.

Rtf: Sure if $$ permit

d2pre
30-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Dear fellow bros,

I have a wonderful session with Mistress Kim & it was the same room where Mistress Butterfly conducts the bdsm session.

Mistress Kim is quite tall about 1.65m and have good body complexion. She is good listener & remember the fetish your request for the session. She told me she has a few years experience doing SM in China Spa. She told me most of her clients in China likes foot licking & spanking.

Cut short the details, I request for my session as usual plastic wrap mummification, whipping, smothering & face slapping. Before the session starts, came in Miss Kelly who is newbie in bdsm & wanted to learn & see how the session conduct. Of course I don’t mind having two ladies dominate me, very lucky for me hehe…

The session begins with plastic wrap mummification bondage. Both ladies heavily cling wrap my whole body which makes me feel excitement. The wrap bondage was tight & firm which I hardly move any inch of my body. The whole session was intense & I was being torture with whipping, smothering & face slapping. No doubt Ms Kelly is newbie in bdsm; I can see her really enjoy the SM play.

Mistress Kim was very playful & creates unexpected SM torture like tramping my wrap body, breathe control, & duct tape my mouth shut. I was force to beg them released me but Mistress Kim refused & continue her evil torture on me. She even combine with Ms Kelly effort continue wrapping me with multiple layer of cling wrap to make my mummified body even tighter. Wow, I really enjoyed the whole session; never have such intense torture SM play.

Mistress Kim
SM skills: 7.5++/10. She can handle well the bdsm play, thoughtful, & creative players

Miss Kelly
Overall: For light to Medium bdsm, Mistress Kim can handle the game well. Ms Kelly is inexperience but bros who wants for Tarma SM play may consider her with Mistress Kim.

wat the website for qqhunter?

mag3459
30-12-2012, 05:17 AM
wat the website for qqhunter?

http://subdomain.qqangelhunter.com/

totolim
30-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Any summary FR of all your visits this trip ?

i just came back from Tokyo too, but could not patronize La Siora as it was a family vacation :p

Will be there again in Feb for work, so time to make up..

B][/B]Yes those new La Siora profile photos look incredible.

Sad for me I will be leaving Japan soon and do not know when I can come back.

But good news for all you guys who are coming - the yen is finally weakening. It is near 86-$ now. I should have delayed my trip cause when I was here in November it was at 79.

Very cold up here now also. But very warm when you are in a love hotel worshipping your Japanese Mistress.

calbts
30-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Sure here goes,

My first thing to do once in Tokyo was to call up La Siora and immediately schedule my appointment with Mistress Ruiko. It was great to see her again and we got right into it. She has not lost a step and was in control the entire time. Excellent spitting, golden showers, etc.. She is now Tiara level and deservedly so.

Our second session was even more intense as she wanted me to gargle her piss and swallow. I dutifully complied.

I encourage all you guys to try her at least once. In my opinion there is nothing like serving a hot college age Japanese Mistress.

Unfortunately I never got to have another session with Mistress Ruiko on the trip due to scheduling. I also did not session at La Siora again on this trip as in Tokyo I decided to opt for less expensive delivery health girls as they gave me light fetish sessions with kissing, blowjobs, and if I wanted, sex. For some reason these days I am less inclined to be the M and desire to either to have mixed S & M sessions or sensual fetish sessions.

Here are 2 of the places I went to but you need conversational Japanese to be accepted.
http://www.lr-shinjuku.com/
http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/

Then as I stated here before - one of my goals this trip was to stop through Nagoya and see Mistress Yui from Club Absolute. She has many videos out from SMQR and I was mesmerized by watching her in these videos.

No problems emailing Club Absolute a few days before and setting up the appointment. They suggested a different hotel than the ones suggested on their website so I went with it. The one smart thing I did was just stop in Nagoya for a few hours for the session and go right to Osaka after. This was a good move in my opinion as Nagoya has a lot to be desired and Osaka is much more appealing for a few days stay.

I called the club one hour before when I arrived in Nagoya. A woman answered - her English was not good but
was happy that I called and confirmed.

I met Mistress Yui in the hotel lobby. I was thinking - "Wow here is the Mistress I have been fantasizing about for
the last 2 years in the flesh in front of me!!"

Then unfortunately the fantasy did not live up to the reality(more often than not - this is the case) The only available rooms at the hotel were the high priced ones - over 7000 yen. My love hotel budget is usually half that.

We get to the room and I do not want to say anything bad about Yui or discourage others not to try her if they desire - but the energy between us was just not there - it happens. Also I felt the session to be a little rushed.
Maybe I should have tried Tubaki or Ami - but those are the breaks.
I politely said farewell and left on my way to Osaka - happy to get out of Nagoya. Needless to say- I will not be stopping in Nagoya again.

I got into Osaka and unfortunately picked up a mild cold which set me back a couple of days. I had a confirmed session at the end of the week with Kairaido in Kyoto so I wanted to rest up for it.
I regret not being able to try out Club Fetish-SM. Their pricing is very reasonable and you can tell by their English website that they are really making the effort to attract foreign business. Their main Mistress Kira speaks good English and so do others on their roster. Any bros staying in Osaka? Please try this place first.

Some of you guys are also curious about Club Fin. Yes they have a slick website with nice photos.
But some negatives - they have a high turnover. Also I can't find any English support from them. There is no direct email (you have to fill out a webform - http://www.club-fin.com/contact) and they want you to call on the phone to schedule an appointment. I have seen SMQR videos of Mistress Kano and Kohaku. Their website photos make them look so much better than as they look in their videos. I would guess Mistress Kano is pushing 40.
Also I believe Mistress Kyouka is a New-Half(TV) --deceptive advertising. She(or HE?) is in the Trans Garden SMQR series of videos. I do think Mistress Natsuki is quite good looking. But I did not try or want to try Club Fin.

Then the most pleasant surprise of my trip - Club Kairaido.
First of all it is in Kyoto which is one of my favorite cities in the world. So much to see in the day and play at night. I scheduled a session with Mistress Kafuka by email - no problem and very responsive.
Their office is above a French cafe near the river in Kyoto. Kind of hard to find at first. The setup is kind of like how it used to be at La Siora when they had an office. You pay beforehand as the Mistress gets ready behind a curtain. Then she meets you outside as you walk to the hotel together.
Mistress Kafuka is gorgeous - looks better than her photos. Kind of like a younger version of Mistress Benio.
We walk to a nearby hotel - very reasonably priced and enter the room. We both prepare and then she calls the office AFTER she gets all ready - ahh I like this already - no time rush. She looked really hot in her leather outfit.

We proceed with our session and let me just say she gave me everything I wanted - great energy - one of the best. After my release we sat and talked for a little bit - no hurry to leave and very personable.

I thought then and there I must return on this trip and have more sessions at Kairaido. Needless to say I returned a few weeks later and had another M session with Kafuka and an even better S & M session with the sexy Mistress Uno. There are others I also wanted to see but I could only spend a limited time in Kyoto. Mistress Eve who was at La Siora for many years is now working there too.

I also had a chance to meet the Owner of Kairaido - Mistress Kyouka - she used to star in Kitagawa videos. She spoke decent English and was such a nice woman.
The bottom line here is Kairaido is right up there with La Siora in terms of English/Foreigner support, customer service, and a beautiful roster. And they even have something La Siora does not - the option to have S & M or S
sessions.

I wholeheartedly endorse Kairaido and encourage all bros to go to Kyoto and experience this club. And no they did not pay me to say that. :D

Nara
31-12-2012, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=calbts;8297674]Sure here goes,

... on this trip as in Tokyo I decided to opt for less expensive delivery health girls as they gave me light fetish sessions with kissing, blowjobs, and if I wanted, sex.

A fan of your sharings:p Please tell more about how and where to acquire the less expensive delivery health girls? :othanks

Latexman
31-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Dear fellow bros,

Mistress Kim

Miss Kelly

Thanks for the FR. Sounds like a must try :p

calbts
31-12-2012, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=calbts;8297674]Sure here goes,

A fan of your sharings:p Please tell more about how and where to acquire the less expensive delivery health girls? :othanks

I already gave the main two places that I went to.

Do you speak conversational level Japanese? If so just call the numbers or go to their storefronts. Choose your girl ( if working and available to foreigners - not all are gaijin friendly) then you go to a nearby hotel and she comes to your room.

If you do not speak Japanese then sorry you are out of luck because they will reject you if you cannot communicate in Japanese.

The most popular English supported delivery health in Tokyo is called Asian Mystique but in my opinion they are very overpriced and the girls are substandard in looks. They are popular with the Japan newbies and English only speaking foreigners. Maybe that is why they are so expensive compared to others.

Learning Japanese will open so many more doors for you. Good Luck!!

sgdiscreethunk
31-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Great review. Thanks for sharing.
I assume it's the new pair Kim and Kelly taking over the pair that just left.
Am I right?
If so, can anyone compare this new pair vs the earlier Chinese Dommes?

Dear fellow bros,

Mistress Kim

Miss Kelly

totolim
31-12-2012, 04:01 PM
bro calbts

thanks for the detailed interesting FR

one question. whats the difference between domina (s) and mistress (m) session on Kairaido website ? Don't they refer to the same ?

[QUOTE=Nara;8299926]

Do you speak conversational level Japanese? If so just call the numbers or go to their storefronts. Choose your girl ( if working and available to foreigners - not all are gaijin friendly) then you go to a nearby hotel and she comes to your room.

If you do not speak Japanese then sorry you are out of luck because they will reject you if you cannot communicate in Japanese.

The most popular English supported delivery health in Tokyo is called Asian Mystique but in my opinion they are very overpriced and the girls are substandard in looks. They are popular with the Japan newbies and English only speaking foreigners. Maybe that is why they are so expensive compared to others.

calbts
31-12-2012, 05:10 PM
bro totolim,

I belive "S" stands for Sadism and "M" for Masochism.
The term "W" means double Mistress session.

"S" session means your are in control and can dominate the girl while respecting her limits. These kind of sessions are hard for non-Japanese speaking foreigners to get because of the communication issues.

There are many "S" only clubs in Japan but I do not know of any open to foreigners.

A "S&M" session is fun since you and the girl can switch off roles during the session. For example I can be the S for the first half then be dominated the second half of session. Sesuality and touching is allowed. Or you can be both at once - I spit in the girls face, she spits in mine, then I french kiss her and then she gives me a blowjob while I finger her pussy. Everything is allowed except vaginal penis penetration. Also limits on both sides set beforehand and respected.
I had many of these type of sessions with Goddess Miki from Smclub 2 years ago. Unfortunately she does not work there anymore and I do not know where she is. She was a tall beauty I will never forget.

Here in Thailand I pretty much have given up on finding a Mistress that compares even half of what I get in Japan so I stick to "S" sessions here. Thai girls make good slaves if they can understand fetish/SM which I gotta admit can be a challenge here.

atony1
31-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Bro totolim

I also have some opinion about this.i think sm club in japan or in other country.many mistress does not do blow job or make sex。but...some not professional ladies(not mistress) and not sm club,they will do some light sm and have sex and blow job.so i think this is the different between professional sm club and soupland.

It is because professional sm Club,they see the worldwide market,and many foreigners people to play.then many professional mistress can speak english.

atony1
31-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Bro totolim
Professional sm club, such as Lasiora.They see the worldwire market,and then have many foreigners customers, so many mistress in professional sm club can speak english.

calbts
31-12-2012, 08:15 PM
I want to correect myself -
Club Harmony in Shibuya is a SM club with primarily "M" girl sessions and they do support English, albeit quite limited.
I had a good session there 2 years ago but have not been back since:

http://www.club-harmony.com/english.html

Right now, the ladies who speak fluent English are not available. Therefore, we regret to say that we are now accepting clients who have little difficulty communicating in day-to-day situations in Japanese.
Japanese law prohibits penis-to-vagina intercourse. Therefore, your sensual enjoyment will be achieved by other means.
The companion may not accept anal intercourse depending on your size.
Our companions are not trained to be a "mistress".
Not all the ladies are available for clients who do not speak Japanese.
The price does not include hotel fee.
If you prefer to see our lady outside of Shibuya, please make at least 2 hour-appointment. Taxi fare from and to Shibuya is required, too.
The following actions are prohibited:
Penis-to-vagina intercourse.
Inflicting physical/psychological damage on the companion.
Not following the companion’s instructions.
Use of your own toys/instruments.
Cancelling your appointment without prior notification.

Possible Plays

Please see below when you check the list of possible plays available on each lady's page.
縛り Ropes (Shibari)
ローソク Bondage candle
ローター・バイブ Vibrator/Bullet vibrator
ストーリープレイ Fantasy play
ムチ Cat-O’Nine tails
羞恥プレイ Humiliation
コスチュームプレイ Costume (by request)
首輪 Slave collar
浣腸 Enema (with hot water)
放尿 Showing urination
剃毛 Shaving pubic hair
排泄 Showing discharge of stool
飲尿 Drinking urine
アナルバイブ Anal vibrator
アナル責め --
スパンキング Spanking
生フェラ Oral service without condom
口内発射 Ejaculation in mouth
顔射 Ejaculation on face
言葉責め Command
命令調教 --
全身奉仕 Stimulating your entire body

I went to their office first and chose the girl from photos and paid a one time admission fee think it was 5000 . You will need to clarify everything beforehand because from my experience - only one of the female office girls spoke English - none of the M girls spoke and English at all.
Give it a try if you are interested.

otherOne
01-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Why do you guys keep posting up japanese links?

totolim
01-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Because some bros here go to Japan for our bdsm sessions.

Like myself....instead of doing weekly sessions here, i save my $ for 2-3 trips to Japan each year

Why do you guys keep posting up japanese links?

calbts
01-01-2013, 11:48 PM

Like myself....instead of doing weekly sessions here, i save my $ for 2-3 trips to Japan each year

Well stated bro totolim. As long as there is demand for Japan FR's, info, and
links - I will keep on providing them.

I personally have no interest in the Singapore Mistress information here so I just ignore those posts.

Fmcane
02-01-2013, 11:59 AM

I personally have no interest in the Singapore Mistress information here so I just ignore those posts.

Was once a beneficiary from a bro here :D. Appreciate the Jap FR and links. Do keep them coming :p.

Nara
02-01-2013, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=Nara;8299926]

Do you speak conversational level Japanese? If so just call the numbers or go to their storefronts. Choose your girl ( if working and available to foreigners .

thank you. yes will learn japanese

atony1
02-01-2013, 04:05 PM

I agree with you.i went to japan.and then i will not go other place to play..save money to go japan is worth.

atony1
02-01-2013, 04:09 PM

I think this forum is worldwide information.thailand and japan bdsm also have information.

blacknyellow
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Hello fellow bros,

I bring you good news. As a gentle reminder, Mistress Sayako is coming to Singapore between 16-26th January.

Secondly, she informs me her luggage was stolen when she last visited San Francisco. However, with every dark cloud comes a silver lining....she has spent $10,000 USD on new outfits and toys. She will be bringing a new leather catsuit with her! :) How exciting!!!

To book a session with her, it is best if you email her at the following email address:

[email protected]

Have fun bros!

Black 'n' Yellow

chiesa
03-01-2013, 03:34 AM
FR on Shanghai mistress Le Yao

Warning: my FR's gonna be very lengthy, so dont read on if you have no patience. As this is personally my best and most satisfying experience ever with any WLs or dommes, im gonna write to the best that i can..

Knew mistress from http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/thread.php?fid-361.html

was very turned on by her super long legs, nice skin, beautiful hands n above avg looks so i made an appt with her while i was at shanghai. I guess it must be a special experienced being dommed by a 178cm lady ... lol

We texted n called each other to help me get to our mtg place, n waited at a KFC for her. About 15 mins later, she called me n i immediately heard an order from her, in a demanding voice " 出来!” ...i kind of replied her "是,女王!” Came out of KFC, n she told me she was opposite the road. I looked across n recognize her immediately... Damn bloody tall.. I couldnt tell if she was wearing heels anot, so i crossed the road to confirm... She was without heels.. and still about half a head taller than me. I was imagining "wah , imagine her on heels.. slurrp"

She led me to a hotel, made the booking and i went into the room after her.
Room was very clean, very nice. Totally no complains about it. She took off her coat, and said something to me. She had a nice voice, but spoke kinda soft, and i couldnt make out what she was saying. my hearing was probably all affected by cold weather as well, i had to ask her to repeat twice. i said "对不起女王,我没听清楚。。”

"把我的衣服挂上,这是第三次!!” boomed her, loud across the room. That kind of startled me a little. I carefully picked up her beautiful white coat, and hanged it up.. Her next command :"你去厕所换!没有我准许你不准出来!” So i went to the bathroom and strip and waited. While waiting, i eavesdropped on the door, trying to hear whats going on.. Could hear her changing, the winter boots are off, the heels are on.. i started to imagine and got hard.. was dying to see what she had on

few minutes later, there was a knock on the bathroom door. I opened the door and saw her standing outside.. she wore something like a spaghetti top, black stockings and shiny black heels. I immediately got down on my fours and climbed my way out..i couldnt stop staring at those legs that go on forever. She kicked me in the butt with her heels, i let out a moan and she gave a sinister laughter... only just started with the session, i could already imagine what a joyful man i would be in 2 hrs time.. hehe

She unhurriedly walked to the bed, and ordered me to spread the blanket on the floor. then she proceeded to sit at the side of the bed and motioned me to go to her with 1 finger. I end up kneeling on the blanket, in front of her. Was very touched, she cared for my knees. Was already in 100% submissive mode at this time, i looked up to her with doggy eyes, and she looked back into mine with a seductive, playful, and sadistic look.... slap!....SLAP!! SLAAAPPP!! 3 consecutive slaps, each harder than the previous.. then she took my chin by her beautiful hands ( i swear she has the most beautiful pair of hands i ever seen, touch, or feel ) Long fingers, super smooth skin.. u guys refer to pics and i tell u real life is even better than pics... so she took me by the chin, and kinda started to sayang me.. i was hugging her legs by now.. and begging her for mercy.. She : "为什么要饶了你啊,你的命本来就是我的”..
hear already steam.. i replied "是的女王,狗狗的命是你的”

Next, she complained that her feet was cold.. and ordered me to blow hot air onto her stockinged feet to warm it. I got to work immediately and her feet was so alluring. I could see her toes thru the stockings and they were pretty. While I have high demands for feet and they r not the most beautiful pair i have seen, i still score them 7.5/10.

I kept blowing and with every blow, got more and more tempted to kiss her feet. After 10 good minutes of doing so, i gave up to temptation n kissed her feet. She asked : “谁让你舔脚了?” this time in a much more teasing way.. i could see she was enjoying herself and wouldnt mind letting me kiss if i tried harder.. so i said : "对不起,女王的脚太漂亮了!”.. and without waiting for her reply, i daringly continued to kiss..she let out lapses of little giggles while taunting how pathetic i was, at the same time, using her stockinged feet to push against my face, pressing against my head.

I cautiously proceeded to kiss up her legs, while asking for permission to do so at the same time. Her reply was : “你现在不是在亲我的腿了吗?笨狗!” Though it was another scolding, i knew it was permission approved again. I kissed and sniffed higher till i got to her thighs.. and i smelt her pussy.. saltish smell, but very alluring. By this time, i was hugging her legs, face buried in between her thighs.. her legs were so long, i could hug them anywhere, there was too much for me to hug! she sayang-ed me again, then suddenly pulled me up by my hair and gave me some consecutive slaps while saying "你是不是贱啊?是不是贱啊?” i replied "是,是,女王打得好!” i told her how beautiful her hands were and asked for permission to kiss and worship them too. She allowed, and i was so happy. Was actually my first time worshiping hands, thats how beautiful they were i wanted to do it.

Next was bare legs and feet time. She got me to take off her stockings, i did it slowly, admiring every piece of snow white skin uncovered as i did and feasted myself upon her feet when done. they were as smooth as her hands. I rubbed my face against the top of her feet and just worshipped them in any kind of way u can imagine. initially i just kissed and kissed.. then she asked : "你没带舌头出门吗?” i very willingly started to lick. from the top of her feet, to the sides, and then the toes, and her soles.. her feet was dry and cold because of the weather, but it tasted sweaty & saltish. I was very high, and while licking at the bottoms of her feet, i could see her smiling at me, exactly the kind of look u see how female dommes look down upon their slaves in jap femdom movies. Then i did the same routine as i did with her legs when she had her stockings on. again i end up burying my face in between her thighs, but this time, she put her feet off the bed and started playing with my bro with her feet. I wanted to cum so badly, but i managed to tahan. I wanted to enjoy all these so much more.

So she rubbed my bro with her left foot, while kicking my balls lightly with the right. I told her my bro is very happy. She asked "是你爽,还是弟弟爽?” i replied : "都爽女王,谢谢女王!Mistress : “那蛋蛋呢?” me : "蛋蛋嫉妒了!” Mistress : "那就把蛋蛋踢扁了,就不能嫉妒了!” and with that, she kicked me harder on my balls and i ended hugging her legs , begging for mercy again.. she then trapped my head in between the inside of her right knee and started squeezing. Her legs may be beautiful but they were strong! i struggled and she continued torturing/teasing my balls and bro. In between she kept taunting me, laughing at how helpless i am and how i belong to her. She slaps me every now and then as well..

After all the teasing with me in the knelt position all the time (it wasnt painful becos of the thick blanket i was kneeling on), she ordered me to lie on the blanketed floor. she sat at the side of the bed and placed her left foot on my face and started to smother me. Then her right foot went to tease my cock and balls again. It was very stimulating. After awhile, she started giving me a HJ! I was in the same lying position, and witnessed how her long beautiful fingers went about teasing my cock. She was extremely skillful. she started off slow, with her thumb, 2nd and 3rd finger holding the tip of my bro and stroking it, then changing to trapping my bro in between just her 2nd and 3rd fingers, twisting and turning.. she added some oil, it was ice cold and continued playing with my bro. And she was kind enough to lift her left foot off my eyes ,and just on my mouth, so i could see how she was doing it.

After more teasing, she got me to lie down on the bed. and started stroking my cock all over again, this time with both feet on my face. it was so shiok, i never wanted it to end, but i could tell she had been stroking my cock for a long time already, so i asked her if she was tired. She replied "还好”。 I was so happy to hear that.. i then continued to ask if she enjoyed teasing me, which she replied, very much. suddenly, she got up and sat on me.. Ahhh,, after all these, i still get to enjoy face sitting.. she sat on my face, continued with her HJ. you could tell she loves facesitting as well, her experience tells u all that. Without adjusting her position, she got my nose all covered once she sat on me. I really tried to breathe and i couldnt. Would have died of suffocation if she really wanted to. I struggled abit for air and she knowing lifted her ass up a little for me to breathe. And once i was breathing as loud, gasping for air, she sat on me again without warning.. did all these for a few times, then i decided to tilt my head before she sat down again and sniff at her beautiful soles once again. she pulled her feet closer to my face and sat down again, this time on the side of my face, with my nose being smothered by her feet this time. She alternated teasing my cock and delivering pain to it. Slapping my dick, squeezing my balls, just when i was about to cum. A truly tease and denial session..

chiesa
03-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Part 2 .......

i finally cannot tahan and pleaded mistress to let me cum on her legs, while hugging them. She sat up against the bed and i rubbed my bro against her shin, burying my face in between her thighs again (her thighs are real smooth). wiped her hands off the oil, she started slapping and taunting me again while i rubbed against her legs.. all these and i finally climaxed...

We both cleaned up and chatted up abit. I paid her SGD as i had no more RMB left and the banks were closed. Started talking about her chances of coming over here, told her i would be letting u guys know about her here and said bye to each other while promising her that i will see her again. Be it Sg, shanghai or where she will be when i have the time and vitamin M again.
Really missing her alot now, the connection was so great, i think i kena KC.

Mistress Le Yao
Looks : 7 on 1st sight, 7.5-8 into session
Height : 1.78 w/o heels
Skin: very fair
Ass : 7.5/10
Legs : 9/10
Hands : 10/10
Feet : 7.5/10
Skill : 9.5/10
Damage: 250 sgd + 300 rmb (including room)
Duration: abit more than 2 hours (another big plus point here, she was already late for her next slaves appointment, but still made sure that i came before ending the session. Never once hurried me to cum or stress me on that)

While mine was a soft and teasing session cos i asked for it, im very sure bros who are looking for a hard session wont be disappointed. I once asked what was her favorite menu for SM and she replied : whipping :D (theres some pics of her slave getting bruised quite badly from whipping)

http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/read.php?tid-176624.html

chiesa
03-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Even though its been a lenghty FR, i still think i missed out some details.. But too lazy to finish up liao lol.. Anyway, u bros should know i dont really write much FRs, this is only the 2nd FR that i ever wrote (1st was for Kathy, 1st mistress i visited who gave me good memories as well, but still lose to this... haha)

Happy new year bros

HC_LOVER
04-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Mistress Luna Part 1....
She was the first mistress on the 3rd day of this new year and as usual after a few texting and deposited 20% of the tribute to her saving acct. and waited for her to appear in the nearby coffeeshop at the mentioned location and time.
A tall and elegant lady appeared from a cab and pulling a pink suitcase walking towards me and gosh.... she was so beautiful and tall (suppose wearing a 5" high heel shoe) and sat in front of me. Have a feeling that some Teko pak near other tables keep staring at her. We talked about 20 mins. pertaining to my job, health, BDSM experience, fetish preference etc...( Like a job interview hehe.......)
After she finished 2 sticks of cig.. We proceeded to get a room and my heart started to pound fast...Quite Kanjeong... Once in the room, she instructed me to wash up and she started displaying all her toys on the bed. In birthday suit, I crawled out from the bathroom towards her and waiting for the session to start. Mistress ordered me to light up a cig.. and was ask to bend forward follow by a butt plug slowly inserted into my ass hole, feeling awkward initially but not too bad after all. ( Shiok also). Mistress then start asking the first question of "Who am I" .My answer was really silly and foolish that kana two slap on the face and she said that "You are Mistress Luna nothing" and was then ordered to crawl near to the door corner and repeat many times "I am mistress Luna nothing" for I think at least 5 mins. Mistress then asked slave to crawl back to her with mistress now sitting with one leg cross over the other leg. Just looking at her black colour high heel and legs really make me cummed and cock juice start dripping.
Mistress now wanted slave to remember 3 simple rules to follows 1) Never break the Do and Don't rules 2) Never make mistress repeat twice 3) Ask permission for any request. These few lines was asked to repeat again but due to my bochap at first and forgotten what she said really make her angry. She stood up and order me to get out of the room and this really shock me to the death, no matter how i pleaded her my mistake but she don't accept my apology. This time really Jialat leow lah, slowly walked towards the door direction and die die also cannot go out cos Room attendents was just outside lah. Action a bit by open the door slightly and slammed it back. (Raised RED flag leow). To be continued...

HC_LOVER
04-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Mistress Luna Part 2...
Turned back and crawl towards mistress and beg for mercy. Mistress repeated once more of the 3 rules and this time die die must remember. By looking at her face can really make you forgotten everything ( Very the Swee). Tips: Do not look at her if you wanted to remember the ground rules and close your eyes. Hehe....
Next she tied me up with the rope on the upper body small brother follow by the 2 nipple clamps. I can take the nipple thingy cos trained by Oriental domme Pearl before, she used to lick, suck and bite my nipple during her session previously. (Lucky kanna trained by her and this is sub sub water to me). Mistress blind folded me and uses few toys to tease my whole body (It can be quite sensual). Requested mistress to feed me water as i'm thirsty, hopefully I can have some water feed from her mouth, but to no avail. She pour the mineral water into mouth thats all. (No fun).
Mistress was very satisfied of my pain tolerance and performance and shall allows me to worship both her feet for the remaining time till the front desk ring the phone. Wow.. without any hesitation, seek permission and upon approval by mistress, slave suck all her toes and lick the soles without tomorrow.Really miss the feet sweaty and musky smell and she has a very beautiful pair of feet and well pedicured toes. Finally the phone rang and was told to wash up mistress both feet in the bathroom and dry it. Bath and clean up myself (DIY). Ask mistress why she pee 2 times during the whole 2 hours into the toilet bowl and flushed away instead provide me golden shower. She said "I'm having menses brother and sure you don't like it right"
Okay, maybe the next time........:p

HC_LOVER
04-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Mistress Kieko
Something was missing on that very night after Mistress Luna's session becos my troops of army was still in confinement (Not release during session lah) and this make me feel that mission still not accomplish for my little brother.
Natually, look at the whole listing of mistresses in collarme and shall I try Mistress Kieko after so many positive FR written on her. Sent out a message with hp no. for Thursday session and go to sleep. (Try my luck). Yes, middle of the night she replied free on this day follows by confirming location and timing of session............Fast forward.........Both mistress and slave reached the hotel room in town. Oh yes and forgotten to mention that actually kieko was late for a while at the agreed time (4 pm) and while waiting in the hotel lobby relaxing, overheard a high heel walking sound and to my surprise, I saw mistress Luna walking out of the hotel with a slave carrying for her the pinky suitcase after a happy session. Luckily all the 2 slaves and 2 mistress never meet face to face and I Really don't know what to say and for sure kanna torture to death next time by Mistress Luna.. Hehe...........
Had a small talk inside the room and she looks very beautiful and naughty. She came from work and wearing jeans with a blue canvas flat shoes. Session start and mistress kieko order slave to crawl in between both her legs by standing astride with both legs open wide, ass cheek was slapped few times for being too slow and clumsy. She then sat on the bed and told slave to beg her how much i wanted to worship her feet. As i am a foot man and many sweet talk and begging a lot before she was happy and order to kiss her shoes and follows by sucking each individual pedicured toes and soles diligently. Although it was after her work from a full time job, the smell of her feet was not strong and musky, instead it tasted sweet and nice.
Next was that mistress wanted to see slave how much that I like her shoes, The puppy play was that she will her one of her shoe and order to use my mouth to bring it back to her leas than 5 seconds and mistress was happy of my performance after several times. Each successive time i was then allows to sniff and worship her shoes. She then order slave to open the legs wide in kneeling position and count out as she kick my balls lightly with her feet. One mistress, two mistress, three mistress and so shiok that forgotten to thanks mistress and follow by another 3 kicks second time. Like this light kicking very much cos my didi actually grows and she also gave me a light foot job for the didi response to her light kicking.
Mistress ask slave to proceed to the bathing tub and immediately knew what was next:p She removed her panties and stand near my face and order to open my mouth wide, Not much actually peed into my mouth as she is not prepare for my last minute golden shower request and i greedily swollow last drop of mistress pee. A bit salty but nice:p:p Mistress told to lick dry the pee that actually wet both her long endless legs and follows by spraying of cold water on to me and wash up.
After out from the bathroom, mistress ask how i wanted to release my small little army, I greedily said I need a facesitting by mistress and would like to lick her shit hole and at the sametime DIY myself and she pinched both my nipple hard. Wow ... She happily agreed and here it goes, Mistress kieko ass is really sweet and big and hopes that she can forever use my face as her siting chair. My tougue also twist and turn so that it can penetrate deepest into her sweet shit hole. In less than 3 mins. all my army was spurt out and kanna her body and legs too. (one week never release and system pressure building up)..... Both of us wash up and continue talking about personnel things and about her work. Came to knew that I'm actualy the first slave of her for new year 2013. She need to meet up her friend in Causeway point after the session and slave was too happy to drive her there as I'm staying in the northern side too. Inside the car we talked a lot of things like how she dom her big boss ( A angmoh) and her ex boyfriend father etc.....Hoping that CTE got big jam so can talk more but the journey was so smooth maybe need to pay ERP. reached her destination and dropped her goodby......
Hope my FR on Mistress Luna and kieko was not too lengthy and enjoy.
Happy new year to all and best regards....

joncheong
04-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Mistress Sayako is coming to sg for another visit!

See her page for more info!
http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

Great!!! Need fast hand fast leg to book...

dell_lee_2003
05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Last weekend, I met up with Mistress Keiko again. That day she was not so late. Nowadays she is the best bdsm mistress in this field. I got two punishments today. And one punishment owed her for next session.

After we checked in to hotel and enter the room I got her permission to take shower. I have showered before I leave from my house but I just wanna give the cleanest of me to my mistress. Here go after my shower. Mistress ask me to worship her feet. Only just kissing. Not sucking. I don't know and I think I suck her toe for one occasion. Mistress ask me not to suck as she didn't give permission to me yet. After that she know I am dying to suck her toes she gave me permission to suck by holding her feet. I suck for a while. Then she use her feet to gag me. I kinda like it as her sole is the softest sole that I have ever had. Even my ex gf sole is not a candle for her. Fair, soft and clean with nicely long pedicure feet inside my mouth filling the whole places. Gag, slap and gag.

She asked me to stand up. Here come, she will punish me for changing the time. She ask me to count into 10. Ball blust by her feet. I never done that before but the 10 punishment is the best punishment in my life. She then slap my cock. Slap for 10 too. Then she said she will slap very hard for 3 times. If I skip counting she will restart the counter. Wow the slap was amazingly good and real punishment for me. That is my second punishment for biting her feet while inside my mouth. I thought I didn't but when I saw my tooth mark I told to myself. Oh no I am in trouble. She is so kind to give just 3 slaps. Thank you Mistress.

Then it's time to submit my cock under her step on. She step today quite good. One feet three steps. So size steps full weight. I never stop say thank you mistress every punishment or torture.

Now it is a time to get her slapping torture. She slap my face with her sole for more than 10times per feet. Thank you mistress.

Now time to gag again. She stand up and put the whole feet inside and push until I moan. But she never take it out. Just stay there.. right feet, left feet.

She said I did a good job and she will make me beg for cum. Oh. Denial time and so excited. She lubricant my cock and start rubbing and slapping again. I am too excited and too much pleasure. When I about to cum (nearly) I signal her. She stop and slap my cock. Oh my god, when she slap I can't take it anymore and I climaxed.. She surprise as well as me. She let me cum for good and she said she will do 20 denial in my next session.

Mistress.. I will wait for next session and 20 denial before letting me cum.

wujifoot
05-01-2013, 02:34 PM
bro... didn't Luna allow her slaves to cum?

HC_LOVER
05-01-2013, 10:04 PM
bro... didn't Luna allow her slaves to cum?
First time serve luna and sure can a not ,but it was my mistake that never request to cum
In the first place. I also need advise from senior lah

raygoat
06-01-2013, 12:39 AM
good to hear Ms Sayako will be here again :) really miss her:)

sgdiscreethunk
06-01-2013, 05:34 PM
I just experienced a Domme which I didn't really like. Maybe expectations were high, considering that I have tried many others, including her predecessor. I have tried out many Dommes so far, but this is less than pleasing.

She was one half of the new Oriental Dommes. I will openly state which one. But compared to her earlier predecessor, I would safely say she is only half as dominant.

She wasn't commanding enough, she had dinner whilst during our session, she wasn't strict enough, actual time was only 45 mins. Sighs, my 1st disappointing session so far. Hopefully, this will serve as some 'reviews' and feedback for others...

doctor sex
06-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know anything about aanya on collarme? Once again, looks to good to be true but her leather corsets look amazing.
I suspect it's another fake, collarme is full of them

calbts
06-01-2013, 08:13 PM
To all Japan Sessioners:

Kairaido in Kyoto now has an English support page and form:
http://kairaido.com/pc/english/

Again - I highly recommend this club to all going to the Kansai region.

otherOne
06-01-2013, 11:01 PM
I just experienced a Domme which I didn't really like. Maybe expectations were high, considering that I have tried many others, including her predecessor. I have tried out many Dommes so far, but this is less than pleasing.

She was one half of the new Oriental Dommes. I will openly state which one. But compared to her earlier predecessor, I would safely say she is only half as dominant.

She wasn't commanding enough, she had dinner whilst during our session, she wasn't strict enough, actual time was only 45 mins. Sighs, my 1st disappointing session so far. Hopefully, this will serve as some 'reviews' and feedback for others...

I'm not surprised, she is probably just a fl with a few leather whips that her pimp is making her use, just to get more money.

joncheong
06-01-2013, 11:27 PM

thanks for the highlight .... appreciate it

submarine
06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know anything about aanya on collarme? Once again, looks to good to be true but her leather corsets look amazing.
I suspect it's another fake, collarme is full of them

Hi I have not posted here for a long time as I have been stationed overseas for the past 2 years. I can vouch that Aanya's pictures and profile are accurate. I had several sessions with her about 1-2 years back and even back then, she was one of the better local dommes that I have met. I knew she had a stable of slaves and a slave bf but it's good that she is now offering sessions instead of playing privately.

Yes the corsets look amazing. Seems like she has upgraded her wardrobe.

Cheers

copymark
07-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Hi I have not posted here for a long time as I have been stationed overseas for the past 2 years. I can vouch that Aanya's pictures and profile are accurate. I had several sessions with her about 1-2 years back and even back then, she was one of the better local dommes that I have met. I knew she had a stable of slaves and a slave bf but it's good that she is now offering sessions instead of playing privately.

Cheers

Yup. Anya's for real. Served her before last year. She's hot. And quite good. She's even locked me up in my cb3000 now for a month :(

corm
07-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Mistress Luna Part 1....
She was the first mistress on the 3rd day of this new year and as usual after a few texting and deposited 20% of the tribute to her saving acct. and waited for her to appear in the nearby coffeeshop at the mentioned location and time.
A tall and elegant lady appeared from a cab and pulling a pink suitcase walking towards me and gosh.... she was so beautiful and tall (suppose wearing a 5" high heel shoe) and sat in front of me. Have a feeling that some Teko pak near other tables keep staring at her. We talked about 20 mins. pertaining to my job, health, BDSM experience, fetish preference etc...( Like a job interview hehe.......)
After she finished 2 sticks of cig.. We proceeded to get a room and my heart started to pound fast...Quite Kanjeong... Once in the room, she instructed me to wash up and she started displaying all her toys on the bed. In birthday suit, I crawled out from the bathroom towards her and waiting for the session to start. Mistress ordered me to light up a cig.. and was ask to bend forward follow by a butt plug slowly inserted into my ass hole, feeling awkward initially but not too bad after all. ( Shiok also). Mistress then start asking the first question of "Who am I" .My answer was really silly and foolish that kana two slap on the face and she said that "You are Mistress Luna nothing" and was then ordered to crawl near to the door corner and repeat many times "I am mistress Luna nothing" for I think at least 5 mins. Mistress then asked slave to crawl back to her with mistress now sitting with one leg cross over the other leg. Just looking at her black colour high heel and legs really make me cummed and cock juice start dripping.
Mistress now wanted slave to remember 3 simple rules to follows 1) Never break the Do and Don't rules 2) Never make mistress repeat twice 3) Ask permission for any request. These few lines was asked to repeat again but due to my bochap at first and forgotten what she said really make her angry. She stood up and order me to get out of the room and this really shock me to the death, no matter how i pleaded her my mistake but she don't accept my apology. This time really Jialat leow lah, slowly walked towards the door direction and die die also cannot go out cos Room attendents was just outside lah. Action a bit by open the door slightly and slammed it back. (Raised RED flag leow). To be continued...

where to see Luna's pictures and profile??

I went to collarme and type Luna and click search but no asian domm appeared at all

robertchua
07-01-2013, 01:29 AM

Cheers

Bro submarine, welcome back to SBF, my friend!

DaScolda
07-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Having found out that Ms Pearl and Ms Ruby had left SG, I was quite curious to see who QQAngel would find to replace them. As it turned out, it was Ms Kim and Ms Kelly, and they operated back in the original place where Ms QiQi and Ms Hu used to be. That's unfortunate because I much preferred the other location due to its discreetness.

In any case, I wanted to wait for some bros feedback here before scheduling a session, but in the end I decided to give them a try first.

All things considered, the session went alright, but it was clear that I lacked chemistry with the both of them. Also, the whole session felt very mechanical, and it was obvious that they weren't very creative. As a matter of fact, I got almost a carbon copy of the session reported by bro Maskrider. Go read his FR for details of what I went through. And here's the thing, I requested for totally different things at the beginning!

In terms of looks, I would say that Ms Kim is very attractive, and has a nice slim figure. Unfortunately, she was anything but friendly. She didn't smile when we met and our conversation was punctuated with short, curt responses. Ms Kelly was slightly friendlier (though nowhere as attractive due to her poor complexion), but I found her without a mind of her own, often waiting to see what Ms Kim wants her to do. At one point, Ms Kim took a call when I was all wrapped up and left me with alone with Ms Kelly. That was five pretty boring minutes of Ms Kelly basically poking me and asking me rhetorical questions. It was a good thing my mouth was taped, so I guess it made sense that she wasn't expecting anything meaningful during our time together:P

Anyway, this is a pair of ladies who have a LOT to learn about this trade, and we'll be paying for them to learn. So my advice is, don't get your hopes up. If your command of Mandarin is strong, maybe you'll be able to enjoy the session a lot more. They speak hardly a word of English.

For the rest of us who have budgetary constraints meeting SGD 300/hr for 2 ladies, go look elsewhere while waiting for their visas to expire.

Krenjusen
07-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Dear submarine and copymark bros, do you have a more detailed FR for Anya? By the way is she Asian looking or with a tinge of European looks? Sounds exotic when she told me that she has white ancestors.. Yummy! :D

On another note, seems like most of the Chinese doms are pricey these days. Think the stable ones should convert to being slaves instead might worth the buck then. lol.

Mitao is charging 500 for 2hrs too! Advised her to reduce her rates hopeully she'll take heed and not feel offended. Going to be a month of tough competition with Sayako and Anya in town. Now.. Where's Suniya and the thaidominas? :p

raygoat
07-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Mr Robert And Mr Submarine hahahaha. Long time no see. Hope u guys are well . Robert , Sayako will be here . I already book a slot . What abt u?

robertchua
07-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Bro raygoat, yes I am aware that Mistress Sayako will be visiting Sillypore from 16th to 26th as she emailed me wishing me a Happy New Year recently. She added that she has bought a new pair of thigh high boots and hope I will get to see them.

Unfortunately, I will not be engaging her or any other dominatrix for that matter. I have told Mistress Sayako my reason and she is happy for me.

I doubt I will post as much FR from henceforth and while I try to log in from time to time, do know that it has been a real pleasure sharing with you and many BDSM-minded bros on our interests.

maskrider
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Bro DaScolda!

Bdsm Plastic wrap mummification is my most favorite fetish session. I am very very surprise you get a carbon copy of my SM session. OMG! This two ladies must really go through a lot bdsm training. Btw,my conversation with them is Mandarin. So I think they can have a better understanding of what I want for my session.

Anyway I hope my last written report does mislead any Bros who think I am their OKT or write fake report just to favor them. In fact I have tried many other PRC FL ladies included from Thailand & Pinoy who also can perform such fetish session for me. I did not post my report for them because they are not into real bdsm session. Some lady like it & some don't. My years of experience tells me to enjoy the session must have good chemistry with them.

Having found out that Ms Pearl and Ms Ruby had left SG, I was quite curious to see who QQAngel would find to replace them. As it turned out, it was Ms Kim and Ms Kelly, and they operated back in the original place where Ms QiQi and Ms Hu used to be. That's unfortunate because I much preferred the other location due to its discreetness.

In any case, I wanted to wait for some bros feedback here before scheduling a session, but in the end I decided to give them a try first.

All things considered, the session went alright, but it was clear that I lacked chemistry with the both of them. Also, the whole session felt very mechanical, and it was obvious that they weren't very creative. As a matter of fact, I got almost a carbon copy of the session reported by bro Maskrider. Go read his FR for details of what I went through. And here's the thing, I requested for totally different things at the beginning!

In terms of looks, I would say that Ms Kim is very attractive, and has a nice slim figure. Unfortunately, she was anything but friendly. She didn't smile when we met and our conversation was punctuated with short, curt responses. Ms Kelly was slightly friendlier (though nowhere as attractive due to her poor complexion), but I found her without a mind of her own, often waiting to see what Ms Kim wants her to do. At one point, Ms Kim took a call when I was all wrapped up and left me with alone with Ms Kelly. That was five pretty boring minutes of Ms Kelly basically poking me and asking me rhetorical questions. It was a good thing my mouth was taped, so I guess it made sense that she wasn't expecting anything meaningful during our time together:P

Anyway, this is a pair of ladies who have a LOT to learn about this trade, and we'll be paying for them to learn. So my advice is, don't get your hopes up. If your command of Mandarin is strong, maybe you'll be able to enjoy the session a lot more. They speak hardly a word of English.

For the rest of us who have budgetary constraints meeting SGD 300/hr for 2 ladies, go look elsewhere while waiting for their visas to expire.

serf0000
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
would appreciate those bro who had session with Anya to feedback about her looks as she said she is mixed. Does she look chinese, malay or eurasian?

copymark
08-01-2013, 06:52 PM
would appreciate those bro who had session with Anya to feedback about her looks as she said she is mixed. Does she look chinese, malay or eurasian?

Bros no need to think so much. She's good. Young , pretty, dominant and experienced. She looks mixed but more Chinese than anything else.

doctor sex
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Dear submarine and copymark bros, do you have a more detailed FR for Anya? By the way is she Asian looking or with a tinge of European looks? Sounds exotic when she told me that she has white ancestors.. Yummy! :D

On another note, seems like most of the Chinese doms are pricey these days. Think the stable ones should convert to being slaves instead might worth the buck then. lol.

Mitao is charging 500 for 2hrs too! Advised her to reduce her rates hopeully she'll take heed and not feel offended. Going to be a month of tough competition with Sayako and Anya in town. Now.. Where's Suniya and the thaidominas? :p

So is aanya from Singapore or just visiting?

osubken
10-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Mistress Sayoko has also contacted me about her visit from February, 16 - February, 26. Unfortunately I might not be able to arrange a session with her because of other commitments but for bros here who are interested in serving this goddess, she would like me to inform everyone on this thread that you can find details of her visit on her website. The link is http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

totolim
10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
bro calbts

have you serve Mistress Shinju before ?

i will be going back mid Feb...so thinking of trying her in addition to my regular Murasaki.

I prefer mistresses who are late 20s or early 30s..

Schrodinger
10-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Met up with Mistress Qingcheng in Shenzhen.

See her page here:
http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/thread.php?fid-247.html

I was of course, attracted by her photos to begin with - the day I met her I arranged a somewhat early timing and I guess she didn't wake up early enough to groom herself - good thing she still had that makeup-less OL look and coupled with the skirtsuit, black stockings and pointy-toe stilettos, easily passed off as a Shenton Way OL, or the typical hotel manager.

Met her at the flat she rents to use as a dungeon - the room itself was decent but could do with better housekeeping. Good news is that she sterilised the equipment before and after use. Skills-wise, she is pretty experienced, a great teaser and has a sadistic laugh. She and Zoe from Shanghai rank as the Mistresses with the prettiest feet I have served in China, which is a boon for a foot fetishist like me.

Will definitely see her again if/when I get back to Shenzhen.

Mistress Qingcheng
Looks: 6.5/10 (would probably be a 7.5 with some light makeup)
Body: 8/10 (lovely slim body with long legs and beautiful feet. Not for boobs lovers)
Skills: 8/10 (love her teasing and foot/leg worship routine)
Damage: RMB1.5k (2 hrs)
RTS: YES!

Schrodinger
10-01-2013, 11:15 PM
bro calbts

have you serve Mistress Shinju before ?

i will be going back mid Feb...so thinking of trying her in addition to my regular Murasaki.

I prefer mistresses who are late 20s or early 30s..

I served Shinju when she was a newbie - she was already pretty skilled and intuitive then. She is probably awesome now, perhaps Bro Calbts can verify. The only reason I have not served her again is simply because I do not get to Japan often and every time I go they have new Mistresses I want to serve...

calbts
10-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I served Shinju when she was a newbie - she was already pretty skilled and intuitive then. She is probably awesome now, perhaps Bro Calbts can verify. The only reason I have not served her again is simply because I do not get to Japan often and every time I go they have new Mistresses I want to serve...

Yes I concur.
I served her many times in 2003/2004 when she was new. Have not seen her since then so it has almost been 10 years. I also like to always constantly try new Mistresses and rarely see the same Mistress for more than 2-3 years.

It is really amazing that she is still there. Definitely the longest tenured Mistress ever at La Siora. She was excellent back then and I would assume that she is much better now and by this time one of the best skilled Mistresses in all of Japan.

I hear she is quite popular and hard to schedule but don't let that deter you.
Again you really could not go wrong trying out any La Siora Mistress at least once since they are all trained to such a high standard.

I personally am curious to try Mistress Sayuri. I like the things she says on her blog. Her in a double with Ruiko would be my next goal when I go back.
And then down to Kansai for more sessions at Kairaido in Kyoto and Fetish-SM in Osaka.

atony1
11-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes I concur.
I served her many times in 2003/2004 when she was new. Have not seen her since then so it has almost been 10 years. I also like to always constantly try new Mistresses and rarely see the same Mistress for more than 2-3 years.

It is really amazing that she is still there. Definitely the longest tenured Mistress ever at La Siora. She was excellent back then and I would assume that she is much better now and by this time one of the best skilled Mistresses in all of Japan.

I hear she is quite popular and hard to schedule but don't let that deter you.
Again you really could not go wrong trying out any La Siora Mistress at least once since they are all trained to such a high standard.

I personally am curious to try Mistress Sayuri. I like the things she says on her blog. Her in a double with Ruiko would be my next goal when I go back.
And then down to Kansai for more sessions at Kairaido in Kyoto and Fetish-SM in Osaka.

I think mistress Shinjui is not young.So if you like young lady.She is not.But if experience is important ,She is good.

otherOne
11-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Some mistresses allow you to cum, others don't, right? Like Keiko and Amazingasia allow it, and who else? Does aanya allow? also, what are her rates?

blacknyellow
11-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Mistress Sayoko has also contacted me about her visit from February, 16 - February, 26. Unfortunately I might not be able to arrange a session with her because of other commitments but for bros here who are interested in serving this goddess, she would like me to inform everyone on this thread that you can find details of her visit on her website. The link is http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

Hi guys,

Mistress Sayako is here in Sg from 16-26 January (not February).

She will be here next Wednesday for 10 days!

She is beautiful & she is SADISTIC!

Enjoy!

Black 'n' Yellow :)

Tokyofan
12-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Hey guys,

Her website/profile:

[email protected]

Have fun!

Has anybody had a session with Mistress Mitao? I am interested and wanted to hear any feedback any brothers had.

Footfetishrocks
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Hey bros,
I'm new here. So can I know what are the full meanings of the acronym u all are using? And I havent even had a session before sadly :(

sgdiscreethunk
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
I fully agree with you. I gave a short FR earlier on one of these new Mistress.
Was sad that it wasn't at the nice discreet place (where Ruby & Pearl were).
The new one was bad. Clearly not dominant enough.
Also did not give what I have requested (then why ask me in the 1st place?)
Was really my worst session till date.

osubken
13-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Thank you for the correction. Mistress Sayoko will not be pleased with my mistake. :(

Hi guys,

Mistress Sayako is here in Sg from 16-26 January (not February).

She will be here next Wednesday for 10 days!

She is beautiful & she is SADISTIC!

Enjoy!

Black 'n' Yellow :)

tristan683
13-01-2013, 03:50 PM
How would you all rate Mistress Sayako in terms of her looks and figure? Does she really look like a supermodel? (she was a runway model before).

I've seen the pictures on her website but as you know website pictures can be deceiving with all the special lighting.

So to those who've served Mistress Sayako, is she really like a supermodel? The unattainable 10/10 that you've always craved but can never get?

doctor sex
13-01-2013, 04:18 PM
How would you all rate Mistress Sayako in terms of her looks and figure? Does she really look like a supermodel? (she was a runway model before).

I've seen the pictures on her website but as you know website pictures can be deceiving with all the special lighting.

So to those who've served Mistress Sayako, is she really like a supermodel? The unattainable 10/10 that you've always craved but can never get?

Those photos are at least 10 years old. I think she is now in her late 30s or early 40s and is a heavy smoker so her face is a little worn compared to those photos. However, her body is still slim, she is very glamorous, dresses well, and is a very stylish and hip domme. And her personality is fabulous. She is the most professional mistress I have sessioned with, you won't regret meeting her.

blacknyellow
13-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Those photos are at least 10 years old. I think she is now in her late 30s or early 40s and is a heavy smoker so her face is a little worn compared to those photos. However, her body is still slim, she is very glamorous, dresses well, and is a very stylish and hip domme. And her personality is fabulous. She is the most professional mistress I have sessioned with, you won't regret meeting her.

I agree with most of what Doctor Sex states except that I can confirm that Mistress Sayako is in her 30s. None of us are getting younger but she doesn't have a worn face. She has a beautiful complexion & despite her sadistic methods, she is a very nice woman & a good friend.

Black 'n' Yellow

doctor sex
14-01-2013, 06:59 AM
I agree with most of what Doctor Sex states except that I can confirm that Mistress Sayako is in her 30s. None of us are getting younger but she doesn't have a worn face. She has a beautiful complexion & despite her sadistic methods, she is a very nice woman & a good friend.

Black 'n' Yellow

I think my words were 'a little worn compared to those photos'.

joncheong
15-01-2013, 04:40 PM
received a msg from maxim that she is in town......but wait...i will serve madam sayako first ....

otherOne
15-01-2013, 04:48 PM
received a msg from maxim that she is in town......but wait...i will serve madam sayako first ....

Yeah, I saw her on collarme, I e-mailed her back when she was still not in sg yet, I wonder if she will reply.

raygoat
15-01-2013, 11:21 PM

Same here bro. How come to mistresses always come together one? Pocket not deep enough . Sigh.....

joncheong
15-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Same here bro. How come to mistresses always come together one? Pocket not deep enough . Sigh.....

I also no idea... I think they shouldn't cos at any one time slaves can only visit on right... Buy currently quite sad... All those prc ones have been phased out...

Now left luna, minky(only thru regular slaves)... And temporarily max and sayako...

Any one else? Oh ya keiko

blacknyellow
16-01-2013, 12:15 AM
I also no idea... I think they shouldn't cos at any one time slaves can only visit on right... Buy currently quite sad... All those prc ones have been phased out...

Now left luna, minky(only thru regular slaves)... And temporarily max and sayako...

Any one else? Oh ya keiko

WARNING!

I have been in regular contact with Mistress Sayako (she is due in town tomorrow) & she informs me that she is going to take the pain thresholds to "another level" when she has sessions here in SG.

I remember one of the times I had a session with her in hotel in Little India in May. She had me on all fours fcuking me from behind with her strap on. We could both see each other in the mirror. And then she whispers in my ear, "Every time you fcuk your wife, I want you to remember this moment".....

Oh, what great memories Sayako brings to me....and I'm sure others too :)

Black 'n' Yellow

doctor sex
16-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I saw her on collarme, I e-mailed her back when she was still not in sg yet, I wonder if she will reply.

Yeah maxin is in town and has come fully equipped with a big suitcase. I had a big enema, electrics, sounds, and poppers as well as all the usual stuff.
She's less than half the price of Sayako but Sayako is more than twice as good.

blacknyellow
16-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Yeah maxin is in town and has come fully equipped with a big suitcase. I had a big enema, electrics, sounds, and poppers as well as all the usual stuff.

In life, you pay for what you get! :)

joncheong
16-01-2013, 01:27 PM

I have to say maxim is not too good and always give the impression of being very rushed and quick to make me cum... Yes she allow cumming but damn too fast...

joncheong
16-01-2013, 01:28 PM
WARNING!

I have been in regular contact with Mistress Sayako (she is due in town tomorrow) & she informs me that she is going to take the pain thresholds to "another level" when she has sessions here in SG.

I remember one of the times I had a session with her in hotel in Little India in May. She had me on all fours fcuking me from behind with her strap on. We could both see each other in the mirror. And then she whispers in my ear, "Every time you fcuk your wife, I want you to remember this moment".....

Oh, what great memories Sayako brings to me....and I'm sure others too :)

Black 'n' Yellow

Wow i never dare try being fucked by her although i love fucking girls... Is it nice and shiok?

doctor sex
16-01-2013, 05:43 PM
I have to say maxim is not too good and always give the impression of being very rushed and quick to make me cum... Yes she allow cumming but damn too fast...

Yes, that's very true. Although strangely she didn't rush me yesterday. Maybe she's had feedback on that.

joncheong
16-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh i see... Got one time she tied me up and blindfold me... After that hj me turbo speed... Sure cum la... After cum no more mood to play le so end session damn fast... After that i no longer visit her when she comes to town....

And her price i rather visit mistress luna who is hot and chioo

blacknyellow
16-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Wow i never dare try being fucked by her although i love fucking girls... Is it nice and shiok?

I have been into the bdsm scene now for 10 years+. I have met a few mistresses in my time. In terms of strap on use, Mistress Sayako is the one who gave me the biggest pounding! :) It is a nice feeling inside when the strap on hits the "g-spot" inside of your prostrate. It can trigger an ejaculation. Sayako turned me into her whore. I could tell she was getting a kick out of it too :)

In terms of Sayako's build, she must be 180cm, so those long legs of hers give her a bit more power to pound a slave from behind. Despite being a smoker, she works out quite a bit at the gym & holds a slim & slender figure.

Black 'n' Yellow

blacknyellow
18-01-2013, 12:20 AM
A few years ago I had a session with Mistress Rinko in Tokyo. She was & still is a very pretty mistress. We went to one of the nearby love hotels in Shinjuku. It was a pretty decent session. A bit whipping & cbt, strap on & facesitting. On reflection, I have had better chemistry with other mistresses in the past. But something which was a real turn off was the fact that she had some arm pit hair. I think arm pit hair on any female is pretty disgusting. However, there are some guys, especially in Japan, who have a real fetish for it.

Anyway, moving forward. I have my session with Mistress Sayako tomorrow afternoon. I'm very excited about this. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve :)

It should be fun lah!!! :)

Black 'n' Yellow

m00tix
18-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Since after Mistress Qi Qi gone never really went for a bdsm session already until that day ......

Managed to get a session to serve
Mistress Cindy (http://subdomain.qqangelhunter.com/Cindy___96127319_.html) and Mistress Kim (http://subdomain.qqangelhunter.com/Kim___98650258.html).

Was brought up to the room by one of their sister when 2 mistress is getting change .....

In the room, waiting patiently for the 2 mistress to come in .......

Oh Dear .... mistress Cindy once step into the room and i was made to clean her feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes while service mistress CINDY ..... Suddenly Kim Come in with a cucumber..... And i knew mine ass will be suffer already ..... Indeed She Using the CuCumber UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE .....

After that, i was ordered to give Kim a massage While Cindy is WhippIng Hard If I'm Not doing Well...... Can tell Mistress Cindy is those more cruel and hardcore type Mistress !!!!! Those into hardcore and cruel service then u should go for Cindy ......

For me the max i can go is Medium type .....:D

Once Kim turned over, she ordered me to "lick the Strawberry Cream on her body and she vibrator mine ass Oh dear .....".

She made me lick her nipples and her armpits among other parts While Cindy Is Standing firm with the whip in her hand glaring at me while this time kim was using her feet toe to Poke Up Mine Ass OH NOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Cindy Give a stern command that Order Me give her the great pleasure and made me lick non-stop without rest while Kim Candle Wax Me A gOod Want on Mine Back .....

This time Cindy wanted me to "Lick her pussy with Some Hot Chili padi ON IT"...i did so and i could sense Cindy was wet wet and horny came a few times while Kim Whipping Me GoOd Good as she did not enjoy what i service Cindy and often With Mine bAlls a Few KickIng Damm Shiok And SONg that had some bleeding Oh Dear !!!!!! This time got to have a good rest and no more bonking .... A punshiment by KIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i thought Cindy almost done, Cindy order me to lie on the floor while she ass sit on me and u know what She Give a HUGE FART !!!!! DAMM It .... After the Fart She give a Huge Huge Pee Peee into mine Holy Mouth !!!!!

Without any reject I accept the holy water given mine mistresss .....

When AlmoSt Time Up ..... this 2 mistress sitting on the metal chair staring at me and order me to HJ myself before i can leave the place .... If Not i cannot leave ......

After all is quite a new adventure for me to have with this 2 mistress and really to take good off day already .....

To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ Mine this year 1st Experience and really a memorable session ever had compare with previous mistress i find this 2 new want really a hardcore + cold blooded so beware if u can take up the challenge ..... If not you got to inform them in advance ....:D

Lastly heard mistress poppy will be back soon !!!!! did any bro here heard about this ????

raygoat
18-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Just finished my session with mistress Sayako. Not good in FR especially with the iPhone . I had a very intense session through out and really had a big buzz in my head and still I had not have enough of it . She give my ass a good workout till I can't feel my dick so I can't cum but its ok as the session is good .probably due to a rushed morning and a sleepless the night b4. we click well . A must try for all those who nvr serve her b4 but well it's up to u as heard she dun take too many sessions in a day and probably got to book her b4 hand.

joncheong
18-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Just finished my session with mistress Sayako. Not good in FR especially with the iPhone . I had a very intense session through out and really had a big buzz in my head and still I had not have enough of it . She give my ass a good workout till I can't feel my dick so I can't cum but its ok as the session is good .probably due to a rushed morning and a sleepless the night b4. we click well . A must try for all those who nvr serve her b4 but well it's up to u as heard she dun take too many sessions in a day and probably got to book her b4 hand.

Wa was it painful from her pumping? Ouch

raygoat
20-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Wa was it painful from her pumping? Ouch

Hahahaha.....actually she really twisted my nipple hard even now still pain n sore. She really pushed my pain limits . the ass pumping started with the prostate massager to her medium strap on then her bigger strap on and eventually using her fist . Really painful with intense pleasure till my head buzzing . I later found out even after 2 hrs after the session , my heartbeat remains at ard 100 BPM , don't know if it is the effect of the coffee enema

mag3459
20-01-2013, 02:31 AM
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1719450/details.htm.. any guy try her before? any fr?

doctor sex
20-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Hahahaha.....actually she really twisted my nipple hard even now still pain n sore. She really pushed my pain limits . the ass pumping started with the prostate massager to her medium strap on then her bigger strap on and eventually using her fist . Really painful with intense pleasure till my head buzzing . I later found out even after 2 hrs after the session , my heartbeat remains at ard 100 BPM , don't know if it is the effect of the coffee enema

She gave you the coffee enema?

raygoat
20-01-2013, 09:52 AM
She gave you the coffee enema?

Yes , just ask for it if you want , we were dicussing if there is any difference if we are using different coffee for the enema . So we try it 2 times with a saturated dose the second round.

dell_lee_2003
20-01-2013, 07:16 PM
I am looking forward Foot fetish, tortured and CBT session with Mistress Keiko. :). Actually I want to meet her actually every alternate day as I wanna cum every alternate day under her torture. But money not allow.

Honey07
21-01-2013, 03:20 AM
May i know how much do mistress sayoko charge per session?

Arcticbear
22-01-2013, 11:40 AM
For those who are keen, Thai domina is coming to Singapore from 25th feb to 1st march. This time around, mistress Bella and mistress jasmine is coming. I had gone for a session previously when these two came. They are not as good as when mistresses nurie and Nikki came last time though

ydgduo
22-01-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1719450/details.htm.. any guy try her before? any fr?

wow awesome costume and amazing figure.
I hope to hear more about her FR in this forum.

joncheong
22-01-2013, 08:27 PM
May i know how much do mistress sayoko charge per session?

That pervious trip her in october 2012 think i was charged $390 for an hour...

Schrodinger
23-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Mistress Kay from Shanghai has dropped me a message that she will be visiting Singapore, available for sessions from 30 Jan onwards. She has not confirmed a departure date, so I am not certain at this point how long she will be available for. For all enquiries (rates, dates, etc), please contact her directly her via email:

[email protected]

Her website:
http://www.chinese-mistress.com/misintro.php?cid/4.htm

Cheers and have fun!

http://www.chinese-mistress.com/pro_img/201010112319475.jpg

ggompong
23-01-2013, 09:41 AM
After "scratching the wall" for more than a year (thanks bro....;) i had the fortune and "luck" to
meet and session again with Mistress Sayako. firstly she laid out all her new Leather clothing for me to see......fantastic.....plus all the opera length black leather gloves..... couldnt resist her wearing her new leather catsuit......(she knew about my adoration of Catwoman).....confidently and authoritatively told me me to watch her undress....to remember her body and dream about her.....i was only mesmerized and more enslaved to her fantastic body......she played and teased me with her body......brushing her leather encased on my naked body.....suffocating me with her leather smell.......face sitting.......it was heavenly.......all the time combining with slapping, nipple pinching and whipping.........the best is she remembers me and just knows how to control my mind and "enslave" me......

blacknyellow
23-01-2013, 10:38 AM
I had my session with Mistress Sayako last week. It was great to see her again & we had a very good session together.
I'm a great fetish for leather & Mistress brought her new leather catsuit to Singapore with her along with new buckled boots & wide range of leather gloves. What a fantastic site.

What I did earlier in the day was I bought her a Vendetta mask to wear along with a black leather cowboy hat. Together with her leather catsuit, boots, gloves, cowboy hat & mask, she told me she was going to fcuk me over. She then put her strap on & shoved her strap on in my mouth & forced me to sniff poppers. The black leathered masked Mistress / cowboy gave me a good riding. Or maybe a good raping is more precise. While she was raping me, she tied some rope tightly around my neck.

Strangulation + Penetration + Ejaculation = Ecstasy :)

Mistress Sayako is here until 26th January.

Black 'n' Yellow

joncheong
23-01-2013, 06:29 PM
What are poppers?

blacknyellow
23-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Wha how much was the damage! nice! Bro u mean she have the popper to make u sniff or you brough along?

Damage was $400 SGD. Worth every cent. These are your rates in Europe, US, UK & Japan.

She would put her leather gloved hand over my mouth & force me to inhale poppers. Poppers put your body at ease.

blacknyellow
23-01-2013, 07:05 PM
What are poppers?

Hello bro,

Check out all the facts about poppers here. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers)

ydgduo
24-01-2013, 05:09 AM
http://xhamster.com/movies/845073/the_mistress_trains_her_ass_slave.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1138569/horny_slave_caught_by_the_mistress.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/954663/property_of_the_mistresses.html

ydgduo
24-01-2013, 05:12 AM
La siora have new japanese website.
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/menu/dominasN.html

blacknyellow
24-01-2013, 07:55 AM
La siora have new japanese website.
http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/menu/dominasN.html

La Siora have done a great job. Beautiful dommes. I reckon if you dated one of those mistresses you would have a very colourful sex life, but they would be high maintenance! :)

otherOne
24-01-2013, 06:44 PM
any info about maxim? I emailed her, but no reply.