PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Schrodinger
15-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't disagree with Sayako's professionalism, skill and experience.

I guess for me, many times it's down to chemistry. I sessioned with her once when she first honoured us with her presence in Singapore, and have not had the urge to do so again since. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why - nothing wrong with the session, she's an attractive milf, has the skills and a great conversationalist outside of the session to boot. Puzzling, which is why I just put it down to a lack of physical chemistry.

Oh, the only slight 'glitch' I remember is that she did not dress as I requested. But that wouldn't usually make a session bad for me and definitely not the reason I do not have the urge to session again.

raygoat
16-11-2015, 01:06 AM
I don't disagree with Sayako's professionalism, skill and experience.

I guess for me, many times it's down to chemistry. I sessioned with her once when she first honoured us with her presence in Singapore, and have not had the urge to do so again since. Can't quite put my finger on exactly why - nothing wrong with the session, she's an attractive milf, has the skills and a great conversationalist outside of the session to boot. Puzzling, which is why I just put it down to a lack of physical chemistry.

Oh, the only slight 'glitch' I remember is that she did not dress as I requested. But that wouldn't usually make a session bad for me and definitely not the reason I do not have the urge to session again.

Hi bro Schrodinger, appreciate you frank opinion . Ya, different people different stroke. Maybe the first time you visit her, is at the wrong time wrong place or even mood.
I have had session where I cant just let go of myself and the harder she try to make it work it become worst till I told her to stop its ok. I told her its not her fault and she don't need to feel apologetic as I had just recover from an upset stomach and it changed the mood totally and physically also . Its just wrong timing and maybe you should try to book her again to give her any yourself another chance?

I think its worth a shot since over the years, she already got used to Singapore session and have improved quite a bit from then. Another lady I have always wanted to visit is mistress anja but I don't know why I still haven't make the first move to contact her . Been looking at her website and she seems on par with mistress Sayako. Any comments on her?

lostsox
16-11-2015, 06:21 AM
Hello bros, I am staying in hong kong and want to try some dommes in shenzhen but i can only converse in cantonese. Can anyone suggest ones in shenzhen who can communicate in english and cantonese.

thanks.

doctor sex
16-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Anya is my second favourite domme after sayako. She's well equipped, loves her fetish costumes and is very seductive. She is definitely into bdsm and not pretending in order to just make money.
Her rates are much more reasonable but she has stopped hosting in hotels. You will have to arrange the hotel and she will visit you

Schrodinger
16-11-2015, 08:27 AM
...Another lady I have always wanted to visit is mistress anja but I don't know why I still haven't make the first move to contact her . Been looking at her website and she seems on par with mistress Sayako. Any comments on her?

I sessioned with Anya when she first turned pro - one of the most satisfying experiences I have had to date. She seemed to instinctively know that I was more into the sensual rather than hardcore strict type of BDSM and tailored the session to suit. I am sure she has improved by leaps and bounds over the years, and it's only my procrastination, lack of time and urge to try new dommes (with that limited time) that has meant I haven't seen her again.... I really should soon.

psychogeorge
16-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Seems like a bit of activity here. Just thought I would chime in a little.

For me, a great domme is one who is able to get me to try new "firsts" and of my experiences with pro dommes, there are not too many who possess that ability. Mistress Sayako and Mistress Anja are definitely ones who fall within that category.

Mistress Sayako was the one who introduced me to extensive types of sounding, from using different types of sounds and vibrating catheters on me. She was the first and still remains the only one to have done any form of needle play and play piercing on me.

Mistress Anja was the one who introduced me to scat play. Although it was my first time, she made it easy, fun and certainly very memorable. In a way she is very intuitive on how to push your limits despite her young age.

Both dommes have given me many memories and certainly push my limits and widen my experiences. It is impossible to compare the both of them as stylistically they are both different. All I can say is that they are both highly enjoyable and definitely worth the time.

Over the years I have certainly become more selective of which pro dommes I choose to see, as I feel it takes a domme with more experience for me to achieve that level of subspace. To add to the list of great dommes, Kountess Von Kink is definitely one that checks all the boxes. Not only does she have many years of experience under her belt, she brings a sexy glamour to the pro domme experience. Besides being a great conversationalist, she is personally into the lifestyle, hence she is more that able to conduct a great session which feels more like a personal lifestyle experience rather than a professional interaction. My "first" with her would be extensive electrical play which is one of her personal favorites.

Her tribute may be high, but she is more than worth the time. I think she may be coming to our shores in Jan, so interested parties should definitely contact her.

greenlinksnow
16-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Mistress Anja was the one who introduced me to scat play. Although it was my first time, she made it easy, fun and certainly very memorable. In a way she is very intuitive on how to push your limits despite her young age.

I tried contacting her a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard back. Can someone suggest where I would be able to provide scat play?

raygoat
16-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Woh thanks for the info on Anya , both doctorsex and Schrodinger . Up you my few humble points. Doctorsex, sorry can't up you as I think Las time up you before already. Bro psychogeorge, thanks for sharing your many first time abt Sayako and anya also. I also have been pushed many first time by mistress Sayako also. Like fisting, poppers, anal orgasm, nipple orgasm, needle play and she pee on me. Too many to list lol. Also up you my few humble points once I recover.
Enjoy people. Seems Nov Dec is the raining season after a boring few months without any visiting doms. Countess vonkink seems very interesting and she gorgeous . Got a Taylor swift feel lol. Actually , domina fire is quite good as I session with her before but I think due to some bro tried too hard to promote her services for her has pissed off some bros here. Actually I feel like visiting her and suniya also but too many mistress too little time and money so I think I will serve Sayako first. ��

psychogeorge
17-11-2015, 02:53 AM
I tried contacting her a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard back. Can someone suggest where I would be able to provide scat play?
Bro greenlinksnow,

Besides Anja, Domina Fire is one on our shores right now who can do scat. I have experienced it with her and I can tell you that she is good at it too.

Catch her while you can, as I think her trip this time is rather short

raygoat
17-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Bro greenlinksnow,

Besides Anja, Domina Fire is one on our shores right now who can do scat. I have experienced it with her and I can tell you that she is good at it too.

Ya, I think she's here on a short trip. She is quite good also. And I think Suniya will reach our shore this 2 days also. But got ro save up for mistress Sayako trip so maybe will visit them next round.�� managed to up your points Liao psychogeorge. Cheers.

raygoat
17-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Anyway, Just for info. I think Dominafire revised her rate to $250 for 2 hours right? I read that from her website I think correct me if I am wrong. Its really good that she is gathering feedbacks and actually really revised it. If its really $250 for 2 hrs, it a fair and good price where many can afford. Anyone can confirm her rates?

silverug
17-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Anyway, Just for info. I think Dominafire revised her rate to $250 for 2 hours right? I read that from her website I think correct me if I am wrong. Its really good that she is gathering feedbacks and actually really revised it. If its really $250 for 2 hrs, it a fair and good price where many can afford. Anyone can confirm her rates?

If the rate she quoted is SGD instead of USD, she will be flooded with requests...lol

kurosaki ichigo
17-11-2015, 02:01 PM
To add to the list of great dommes, Kountess Von Kink is definitely one that checks all the boxes. Not only does she have many years of experience under her belt, she brings a sexy glamour to the pro domme experience. Besides being a great conversationalist, she is personally into the lifestyle, hence she is more that able to conduct a great session which feels more like a personal lifestyle experience rather than a professional interaction. My "first" with her would be extensive electrical play which is one of her personal favorites.

Her tribute may be high, but she is more than worth the time. I think she may be coming to our shores in Jan, so interested parties should definitely contact her.

She is a great character to hang out with

lostsox
17-11-2015, 05:54 PM
I have been following this forum since inception when it was called leongsam but never bothered to join. since I saw interesting discussions here, I decide to contribute my 2 cents worth.

bros, just to give you a heads up on a few in the hk scene from cm.

the rates in general are quite expensive. hkmistresshk maybe one of the cheapest hk1000/hr and room not included.

hkdomme is hk2,500-3,000 for 2-3 hrs. she is more of a sensualdomme. room not included

sexymistress is expensive and she can be very very sadistic if you like that sort of thing. very well educated and nice bod. she has other profiles on cm and they are dirtykinkypain and the other one I cant remember. she has her own place

MIstresshk is a milf thai who is very sado and likes huge strapon fucking.

there was an indo maid on cm but now gone....does some good sensual domination.

there are others if u bother to look. but if anyone is a mandarin speaker, better to go across the border. since I am not, I have no choice.

there seems to be a western dome in Shenzhen called chinamadam. look her up on CR.

greenlinksnow
17-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Bro greenlinksnow,

Thanks for the info. I won't be able to make it this time but it's good to know. Scat is not an easy fetish to fulfill!

punishme
17-11-2015, 09:41 PM
A bit off the present chat trend but I had a wonderful afternoon with Mistress Morgan today . Not too much of a session but such good company . Tied to a chair and plastic wrap around my body and then plastic wrap on my face for some suffocation play which I love . She told me the safe word but I did not use it .
Then some lovely facesitting and it really was lovely but I failed to cum so I was given 10 very painful whipings on my ass for not pleasing her .
The rest of the time I just sat drinking and chatting with her and looking and adoring her . I really am a slave to her and I don't mind admitting that , I will never look another mistress , she has everything a man can want .

lostsox
18-11-2015, 02:53 AM
I have been looking at some past posts concerning dominafire regarding some bros proactively promoting her....I don't want to jump into the arena on that one.

she first started out with an ad on alt.com with a pic of her in nurse's uniform. that was quite cute. we all know she was a nurse b4.

then she posted on cm and that was b4 she went international and relatively new to the scene. I had couple of chats with her on Skype and my impression was she has a nice personality.

she asked me to go to manila to visit her and go to a munch together. told her I am not into munches for various reasons and she said I could wear a mask. didn't keep in touch after that but my lasting impression was she has a good personality.

shall be off to Tokyo in December since it's fugu season and will try to squeeze in a session or 2 and post a FR thereafter if I don't die after eating fugu

doctor sex
18-11-2015, 06:46 AM

If that's correct, it's a much more reasonable rate. Can't any of her slaves here confirm?

greenlinksnow
20-11-2015, 12:30 PM
Hi bros,
I finally managed to contact mistress Anja and was quite annoyed to find she only does outcalls. Given the tribute, I would expect to be able not to have to bother with hosting. Or am I being unrealistic?
Besides, I would rather pay more and not have to book an hotel that I would use only for a couple of hours. Where do you bros usually go?

raygoat
20-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Hi bros,
I finally managed to contact mistress Anja and was quite annoyed to find she only does outcalls. Given the tribute, I would expect to be able not to have to bother with hosting. Or am I being unrealistic?
Besides, I would rather pay more and not have to book an hotel that I would use only for a couple of hours. Where do you bros usually go?

Bro greenlinksnow, ya now I think I remember why I did not make contact with mistress Anya, its because of what you are facing. Cause I think she don't take budget hotel arrangement? I could be wrong cause I remember reading somewhere. Anyone could verify? Last time once in a while she host in a hotel but think she stop doing it already Liao.
Ya for that price I expect not to worry about venue. I think you can book Sayako better la since its already Friday. She should be starting to take appointments already starting 24 Tuesday do need to worry about hotel also. But i hope mistress Anya can start to do hosting again as I look at her pics she's hot! I will serve her one day I think.

greenlinksnow
20-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Yes, I asked about hotel and she specified no budget hotel. She's hot and I'd quite fancy a session with her but I'm really not willing to spend 100+ on the hotel room. It's a complete waste of my money...
I suppose I'll need to depend on visiting mistresses.

doctor sex
21-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Anya always used to book a hotel room every Friday and host afternoon and evening sessions. Unfortunately, a hotel discovered what she was doing and kicked her out and threatened to call the police. Apparently, it is illegal to solicit clients from a hotel room but not to visit them in their hotel room. She was very traumatised by the experience and will not host anymore in hotels. She only visits clients in the apartments or hotel rooms.

I also haven't seen her for several months because it just seems so stupid paying 200 for a room if it's for just an hour or so. Does anyone know of non transit hotels that do reasonable short term rates. I would love to see Anya again in her fetish wear and hear her sexy voice.

greenlinksnow
21-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Ok, thanks for the info. It makes sense that she only does outcalls now but it's a shame there's not really an option outside of spending 200 on an hotel room.

onsenmaster
21-11-2015, 01:34 PM
I used to session with Anya and I can vouch for her professionalism, integrity and honesty. She used to host out of hotels but I didn't know she was discovered. Probably someone was jealous of her accomplishments and decided to expose her whereabouts. Cannot think of any other reason how a hotel can actually discover something like this because many other visiting dommes host out of hotels also. Even local FLs do the same thing.

It's a pity she does not host anymore. IMHO she was one of the best at her game, on par with many international mistresses.

doctor sex
21-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Perhaps the hotel management could see her on cctv meeting her clients on a public access floor and then taking them up to her room. Some hotels do not care, others are worried AV will raid, or other guests complain and they get a bad reputation.

I heard Anya has well paid overseas assignments now because she's very sought after.

Schrodinger
21-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Well I was concerned for Anya when she did all those magazine stories and shoots. Always a good idea to maintain some level of discretion in this industry... Fortunately it was the hotel and not the authorities.

naughtyboyboy93
22-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Has anyone tried Miss Audrey or Miss Amber from jutejugs.com? Also was wondering what their rates are, can't find on the website

tomfin877
23-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Ya, I think she's here on a short trip. She is quite good also. And I think Suniya will reach our shore this 2 days also. But got ro save up for mistress Sayako trip so maybe will visit them next round.�� managed to up your points Liao psychogeorge. Cheers.

Had a session with one of Miss Suniya's girls, mistress peachy, what can i say, she's a Peach!

she's 22 yrs young but she ruled the room like a veteran! From the second upon entering the room she was in full swing. High recommended!! Can't wait to have her back in SG

DaScolda
23-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Has anyone tried Miss Audrey or Miss Amber from jutejugs.com? Also was wondering what their rates are, can't find on the website

Yes, both Ms Aubrey and Ms Amber are really good at what they do. Their rates aren't stated on the website, but you can e-mail them to check. I believe the rates may differ depending on whether it is for an individual session or a double session.

raygoat
24-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Just had a session with mistress sayako. He hotel a bit tricky got 2 or 3 lobby I cant find her place and been to both lobby but still cant find her . At last managed to find her in another lobby phew. Finally into the room and we talk and catchup a bit. Soon the session starts and I was given an enema with sprite. Tess...you heard it right sprite! Can feel the cool sprite flow in and then the gas starts to form inside. You don't know when it will stop.

Very soon my inside is full of sprite and gas and I start having cramps. She give mw some poppers to ease me and soon I was in subspace . Then she come over and stared at me and start to twist and turn my nipples. Damm it feel so good my body start to twist and turn also. When she sees that I was enjoying myself she climb on top of me and start to place her ass on my face. Soon I run out of air and she is still sitting on my face torturing my nipples. I love the way she do it but I am out of breath so I really pushed against her ass and she know I am at my limit already and move away from my face while giving me a final hard twist of my nipples ( which is still swollen as I type this FR).

The cramps come again and I was asked to go clean up.

When I come out of the bathroom, was asked to bend over and she wants to check me to see if I am clean. Before the checking start I was given some more poppers and my world stops and she start to pinch my nipples again . It feels so good I think I can never get enough of that. Soon I was moaning with her every twist .
She began her inspection on my ass and I could feel her insert her fingers and twist and turn around inside me. Then come the speculum, the moment the metal part goes in , it is cold ! I am not complaining but it feels good lol. She started to open it and slowly turning it around ...turning opening me up slowly..till I almost cannot take it as she open it till max I think. I was ask to take some more poppers again to ease the pain. Funny it really work wonders. The pain become pleasure I would say. And with my open ass she start to use the vibe inside me and I was moaning away.

When she has enough fun teasing me, she remove the speculum and start to insert more fingers in me , this time it was easy and very soon I could feel her knuckles trying to invade me . I was tense whenever I feel her knuckles as I know she mean business and she will not stop till she got her fist in. I am so tense I took more poppers and then pops....it just goes in me and I was in haven with her fist in me.

She move her fist in me slowly for a while before she decides she got enough and pull her fist out slowly. I think I had too much poppers so I continue the session without it for the tens and nipple torture. The feeling without it is like painful and after a while she sees I am ok already and i was given some more. Yr thats when my world start to stop and everything seems so pleasurable again. She use her strap on with me lying on my back holding my legs for her and at the same time i was given the electric wand treatment. Boy it was so powerful very soon all my cum just keep shooting out and she would stop till i am spent!

That marks the end of my session and i wash up and go off. Will be seeing her again before she leave Singapore. Normally i see her for the start of her visit and before she goes back.

Pardon my poor English and description as i am not good in writing composition. Tried my best to describe my session. Hope you guys can understand my singlish. Hehe. Good day

sanig
24-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Just had a session with mistress sayako. Good day

Very good FR and no problem reading. Have upped you

doctor sex
24-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Great FR raygoat and very sayako. She can be very imaginative with her enemas. Once had champagne, another time coffee and red bull. She said it heightened the effect of the poppers.

One thing, sometimes I wonder if she relies on poppers too much. She gives me a lot and I love the feeling but is it cheating a bit? Can a domme create the same sub space feeling without poppers? Just thinking aloud and not criticising as I think sayako is an amazing domme

raygoat
25-11-2015, 05:56 PM
I am glad you all can understand my FR. Using mobile to write is a pain in the ass ��. So I try my best to recall and put it together with my broken English. Then have to make sure got spacing so it wont be a big chunk. Which explain why the spacing sometimes make no sense. Lol. Doctorsex, have you serve sayako already? Think this two days she should be very busy.

Its raining again and the temp is 27 degree . Shiok now its like autumn lol

Ps: Bro Sanig, thanks for your points. Have up you back �� good sharing of opinions.

silverug
26-11-2015, 07:35 PM
I had sessioned with Sayako before, and FR quickly remind me of her style..;) . I just simply like her friendly approach and her BDSM covers a wide spectrum. By just being her (tall) is already a big plus for me...haha
I hv no power to up....sorry. Enjoyed your FR

I am glad you all can understand my FR. Using mobile to write is a pain in the ass ��. So I try my best to recall and put it together with my broken English. Then have to make sure got spacing so it wont be a big chunk. Which explain why the spacing sometimes make no sense. Lol. Doctorsex, have you serve sayako already? Think this two days she should be very busy.

Its raining again and the temp is 27 degree . Shiok now its like autumn lol

Ps: Bro Sanig, thanks for your points. Have up you back �� good sharing of opinions.

silverug
26-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Which prc Dom is available now? Any list of the current prc Dom?

3 of them according to site below...but I can't vouch for any of them..from what I read from the bros here.....prc dom can be a hit and miss...Linda looks very tempting, but her free is high for an PRC comparing to her normal service.
Perhaps all the good prc dommes(real dommes) are in their homeland instead to here.

4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-311.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-408.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html

yagamisg
27-11-2015, 08:17 AM
3 of them according to site below...but I can't vouch for any of them..from what I read from the bros here.....prc dom can be a hit and miss...Linda looks very tempting, but her free is high for an PRC comparing to her normal service.
Perhaps all the good prc dommes(real dommes) are in their homeland instead to here.

4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-311.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-408.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html

Linda using fake photos, linda is snow, snow is linda. If thise who love prc dom will know who is snow.

The last one is real photo, she indeed very pretty, sensual style, sweet looking but smoking >< good for thos who are new to this industry.

tomfin877
27-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Has anyone tried http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/nycs-experienced-6ft-ebony-femdomme-mistress-unknown-visiting-singapore-now-28th/3728899
?

Intimissimo
27-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Linda using fake photos, linda is snow, snow is linda. If thise who love prc dom will know who is snow.

"Linda"
http://www.lsmo.cc/xiuren-no-391-li-li-lily/

otherOne
27-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Anyone tried Domina Svetlana?

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1324105/details.htm

http://www.russiandomme.com/

doctor sex
27-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Has anyone tried http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/nycs-experienced-6ft-ebony-femdomme-mistress-unknown-visiting-singapore-now-28th/3728899
?

This lady looks good and, if you look at her website, the rates don't look outrageous although I Guess she means USD. But the screen procedure? Seriously?

exo777
27-11-2015, 06:15 PM
I think alot of bros here are, like me, somewhat interested in a very 'mild' BDSM with some bondage and a "Tease and Denial" routine with some kind of guaranteed "ending".

Apart from the frequently-suggested option of the PRC "Snow" ,are there any other ladies we can look to for this? Affordable options, in particular, would be much appreciated!

Slaveboy
28-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Bros... Do any of you have information on mistress airah's new female slave?

yagamisg
28-11-2015, 09:05 PM
I think alot of bros here are, like me, somewhat interested in a very 'mild' BDSM with some bondage and a "Tease and Denial" routine with some kind of guaranteed "ending".

Apart from the frequently-suggested option of the PRC "Snow" ,are there any other ladies we can look to for this? Affordable options, in particular, would be much appreciated!

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html

sweet girl, please take care of her.

keeef
29-11-2015, 11:39 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_640150969/BDSM-Babe-Queenie-Be-her-slave-and-Enjoy-it.html

Anyone tried before?

Intimissimo
30-11-2015, 09:05 AM
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?p=13894513

Any FR for Mary?

Noraa
30-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Any bros how to say these in chinese? My mandarin is weak. :o

ballbusting
ass worship
trampling

silverug
30-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Any bros how to say these in chinese? My mandarin is weak. :o

ballbusting
ass worship
trampling

踩踏, Cǎità, trampling
天阴舔肛, Tiān yīn tiǎn gāng, ass worship
虐蛋蛋, nüè dàn dàn, ballbusting

silverug
30-11-2015, 09:59 PM
For those who doesn't check Fetlife,
Those who enjoy caning, well, you are in luck...Mistress Ammy will be heading to the shore.
She doesn't charge for caning...but you have to agree to her 'rules'

My partner is in the room while you are caned.
I take videos of you being caned strictly to share on fetlife. No picture of your face.
No money charge or tribute. Want to bring some chocolates. Charming but not required. Just your bottom that has very few marks on it.

naughtyboyboy93
01-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Those who enjoy caning, well, you are in luck...Mistress Ammy will be heading to the shore.

I take videos of you being caned strictly to share on fetlife. No picture of your face.
No money charge or tribute. Want to bring some chocolates. Charming but not required. Just your bottom that has very few marks on it.

If I'm not wrong her caning very severe? I'm into caning but not much experience so I'm worried it will be too much to handle

naughtyboyboy93
01-12-2015, 03:28 PM

Btw whats her fetlife name?

silverug
01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Btw whats her fetlife name?
PrincessAmmy is the fetlife nick, she prefers hard & cold from what it seems....maybe there's a room for nego? you can try to intiate contact and discuss...

As for me, I am totally not into discipline.. :) , just share this info in case someone else into it...lol

apantyhoselover
05-12-2015, 01:36 PM
30 bucks for the below items
the left side one has been slightly used; the right side one is brand new

the items are sold already

roastedbird
06-12-2015, 11:05 PM

how many signed up? any fr?

jonah11
07-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Well I was concerned for Anya when she did all those magazine stories and shoots. Always a good idea to maintain some level of discretion in this industry... Fortunately it was the hotel and not the authorities.

I agree with you too.

It is better to be a little lower profile and maintain some discretion. This kind of magazine stories and shoots do not help much and may attract the wrong attention.

jonah11
07-12-2015, 08:52 AM
She is a great character to hang out with

She is coming back to Singapore this week.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/you-begged-so-im-back-kountess-von-kink-domme-kink-nurse-footgoddess-electrics-roleplayer-abdl/3792269

I have sought her permission to post this but sadly I will not be meeting her this time round as I am out in the market and would prefer some prudence first on my resources. I am not a selfish person and therefore sharing her link to bros here who have bdsm interest. :D

I have met her sometime early this year when both mistress sayako and mistress anja were not available and we hit off pretty instantly. She is a nice lady to begin with and a lifestyle mistress.

Her rates might be a little higher but I must clarify that the experience can be money's worth if you talk to her and have a discussion with her before the session on how you want to play things out.

RayCom
07-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Just had another session with mistress sayako. Same as before she push my limits and we actuAlly did a deep fisting session. �� it was so intense my body vibrate violently uncontrollably when she goes really deep with her fist. Think had 2 big anal 'O' that left me weak and my thoughts is like floating in mid air during the break. Am glad I return to see her. She should be going back this Thursday. So guys who wants to see her better hurry. ��
CVK is another mistress I yearn to serve. But her charges up there on top. If only she can have the same charges like Sayako. :D

junasic
10-12-2015, 03:41 PM
have been trying to contact mistress anja the last couple of days, but my email cant get through.. does any bros have any solution?

Selamai
12-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Bros... Do any of you have information on mistress airah's new female slave?

Her female slave is in her mid thirties. Never tried a session with her slave before though.

jeotricial
13-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Hi all!

I am pretty new to this BDSM/Fetish/Role Play scene, anyone got any recommendations on who I should start with? I don't really know my limits at this time but very willing to try.

serf0000
14-12-2015, 10:47 AM
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/foot-fetish-red-nailsred-lipstick/3671171

anyone tried?

doctor sex
14-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi all!

I am pretty new to this BDSM/Fetish/Role Play scene, anyone got any recommendations on who I should start with? I don't really know my limits at this time but very willing to try.

Most Dommes are good with newbies.
Keiko on collarspace.com is good when she can be bothered but doesn't seem to be working much these days
Anya is fabulous but seems to be overseas a lot lately
Sayako was here last week but won't be back for another three months
Suniya will be here later this week for a few days so you can Google her
Airah is in Singapore now and is good enough for a newbie
http://mistressairah.domfiles.com

iphone1s
14-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Most Dommes are good with newbies.
Keiko on collarspace.com is good when she can be bothered but doesn't seem to be working much these days
Anya is fabulous but seems to be overseas a lot lately
Sayako was here last week but won't be back for another three months
Suniya will be here later this week for a few days so you can Google her

You cracked me up on keiko's feedback :D

Intimissimo
15-12-2015, 11:44 AM

Wah her tribute increased?!

doctor sex
15-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Wah her tribute increased?!

As soon as they get a website! Maybe it's an opening price and she negotiates. Maybe if you're an existing client, you get the previous price.

bustmynuts
15-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Anybody can teach me how to find a 女王in zhuhai

otherOne
15-12-2015, 08:30 PM
New one: mistress Essy

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/2345960/details.htm

Galiator
15-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Dear Comrades,

Anyone know if thaidomina ( Nurie's team) when they will come to SG ? The web site stated is December.

Send mail but no reply

Thanks
G

Galiator
15-12-2015, 08:49 PM
If I'm not wrong her caning very severe? I'm into caning but not much experience so I'm worried it will be too much to handle

You can try to contact her via fetlife. I had seen her once in Bangkok, she is very "green", no much experience. She has a 50+ farang slave in Bangkok

mutalisk
15-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Dear Comrades,

Anyone know if thaidomina ( Nurie's team) when they will come to SG ? The web site stated is December.

Send mail but no reply

Thanks
G

I think 15th to 20th December. Good luck?

Phone in SGP : +6598922898 and Whatsapp

sequence79
15-12-2015, 11:32 PM
(removed post)

Galiator
16-12-2015, 12:08 AM

Thanks.

Any bros can confirm or had already booked a session ?.

Thanks

Galiator
16-12-2015, 12:17 AM

The number belongs to Mistress Sunyia , not thaidomina NURIE team if I am correct.

mutalisk
16-12-2015, 12:23 AM
The number belongs to Mistress Sunyia , not thaidomina NURIE team if I am correct.

Oops my bad...

higgernunter
16-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Anyone met mistress essy already? Price is reasonable

dont waste your time

she is terrible.

tomfin877
16-12-2015, 11:23 AM
dont waste your time

she is terrible.

HI Higger,

Could you elaborate on why she was terrible?

No experience? and just no knowledge of the industry?

greenlinksnow
16-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Hi all!

I'm in a similar situation as I'm quite new to this. I've done a couple of sessions at first mainly to satisfy my scat fetish but I'm starting to get interested in other aspects.

I would definitely recommend trying a session with anya. She's incredibly sexy and was very good in relaxing me at the start of the session as I was pretty nervous. Only point is that she doesn't host so you'll have to book an hotel. She was quite nice about it and suggested to check on Airbnb to keep the budget down but that makes the whole thing pretty expensive.
Otherwise I have scheduled a session with Airah on Friday that I'm really looking forward to as she's been very accommodating with my requests so far.
Hope this helps!

mutalisk
16-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Thanks.

Thanks

Sighs, so far I emailed and messaged mobile phone. No Reply.. Maybe not interested in me :( no luck for me

Galiator
16-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Sighs, so far I emailed and messaged mobile phone. No Reply.. Maybe not interested in me :( no luck for me

Use a different email address. Nurie is a kind of character, if you play aeroplane once, she may spam your email.

Sent to [email protected], she replied my mail today, I think she come on 23rd Dec

Good luck.

apantyhoselover
17-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Anybody can teach me how to find a 女王in zhuhai

http://www.chinaqueeninfo6.com/8b/

u r welcome

mutalisk
17-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Good luck.

No reply also... probably just me

louy
18-12-2015, 07:24 AM
dont waste your time

she is terrible.

What happened ???

greenlinksnow
18-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Really disappointed by mistress Airah in the end. She cancelled an hour before the session on pretext that she needs to go to work early.
I don't get the time to organise something very often and didn't have enough notice to turn around and organise something with another mistress.
Really not impressed...

modeusx
19-12-2015, 08:51 AM
I will be in transit to Guangzhou for tonight. Anyone can intro a Strapon mistress there which is not too far away from the airport/city? i cant read chinese and have had limited luck in locating a mistress in guangzhou over google.

Please help. Thanks!

Mcwoof00
19-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Thanks.

Thanks

Yes the last time they replied me was stated dec 2015 also.. but I just emailed them 2 days ago also no reponse yet.

and YEs the number belongs to mistress suniya. She will be here in Jan.

naughtyboyboy93
19-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Anyone know if Mistresskatsg still doing sessions and hwo to contact her? Her collarspace last online seems to be quite a while ago

Mcwoof00
21-12-2015, 04:49 PM
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/2/v/2321529/default.htm

this young girl sounds interesting. but at a high dmg..

iphone1s
22-12-2015, 01:34 AM

She is just another disillusioned kid who thinks she can rip us off. :mad:

This lifestlye should be well respected.

otherOne
22-12-2015, 07:52 PM
She is just another disillusioned kid who thinks she can rip us off. :mad:

This lifestlye should be well respected.

Her fetlife seems kind of authentic though

Zzun
23-12-2015, 12:31 PM

Agreed for a session but backed out last minute by not replying.

outonbail
23-12-2015, 09:39 PM

Hi can anyone suggest a place where I can fulfil my fantasy of a group of girls ripping my clothes off?

CumExplorer
23-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi can anyone suggest a place where I can fulfil my fantasy of a group of girls ripping my clothes off?

ooo bro you already found the girls ? think that is more difficulty part, and take good care of them :D

mutalisk
23-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Book a chalet, and do remember to share the contact details :D

outonbail
24-12-2015, 08:51 AM
ooo bro you already found the girls ? think that is more difficulty part, and take good care of them :D
Neither but I willing to pay. Batam or anyone overseas got this kind of service?

lancerex
24-12-2015, 06:30 PM

I found her contact here,

http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!contact/c24vq

if u want a short foot session will be $70 30 mins

dell_lee_2003
25-12-2015, 02:30 AM
Hi. I am in yangon (myanmar) now. It has been a year i transferred to yangon. I haven't met any of the pro-dom or the girl who want to dominate man under their feet, get worshiped, do cbt to the man, and orgasm controlled.

Any one know the girl contact who can come to hotel for at least 2-3 hours? Escort? Please do pm me.

Thank you so much.

sequence79
25-12-2015, 05:12 PM

Her legs look good. Wonder if she's real.

lancerex
25-12-2015, 08:23 PM

Is Real, take a look at her fetlife

The Real Queen

https://fetlife.com/users/3486383/pictures

iphone1s
25-12-2015, 10:58 PM

Is Real, take a look at her fetlife

The Real Queen

https://fetlife.com/users/3486383/pictures

Enjoy the limelight, boys

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/jc-student-selling-used-panties-sex-fetish-services-wechat

:D

Nubianknight
27-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Hey guys. My Scat Fetish is intense. Please pm me with recommendations. Any Bros know w good consistent place in SG?

aktan92
27-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Thyreal queen. Quite good, must try.

asslover22
28-12-2015, 03:04 AM
would like to take time to post this.

Goddess Lana, who was here in November for 2 weeks, is planning a return to Singapore in November after a successful stint here last month. if there is enough offers from our part I believe she will definitely be back. to anyone here who has tried her and knows what she brings to the table, you might find that this is a good opportunity for a known Mistress to be back in Singapore so soon after having just visited a month prior.

I enclosed a link of her website here

http://www.russiandomme.com/menu/

cheers

Zzun
28-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Thyreal queen. Quite good, must try.
Any FR for her?

malbaro
28-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi guys,
i have stayed quiet and have been stalking this thread for many months. finally, i wish to go through my first femdom experience, and i am considering contacting mistress snow as the rates are within budget and less expensive as a first BDSM 'tryout'.
however, upon doing some online searching, i found out that her number has appeared in the 'bad bonk' list for FLs who rush, and even in the 'busted by anti-vice' list in other forums.

http://sgreviews.forumup.com/post-8-sgreviews.html
$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1945278&page=148

as much as i understand i am not expecting any FJ/BJ etc. in the session, are those numbers in those list something to beware of?

Considering that there are limited FRs on mistress snow in this thread, are there other credible mistresses in SG to look for that provides affordable rates (not more than $200/h)? i am into mild bdsm, focused more on foot/body worship and feminization

aktan92
29-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Any FR for her?

She is sweet, but good in humiliating and mental torture.
Unlike most mistresses; she is mentally very strong and with contact lenses, she looks like old school teacher.

Tokyofan
30-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Bro

I am in HK too. Would love to get your view on the looks etc of the Dommes you mention

I have been following this forum since inception when it was called leongsam but never bothered to join. since I saw interesting discussions here, I decide to contribute my 2 cents worth.

bros, just to give you a heads up on a few in the hk scene from cm.

the rates in general are quite expensive. hkmistresshk maybe one of the cheapest hk1000/hr and room not included.

hkdomme is hk2,500-3,000 for 2-3 hrs. she is more of a sensualdomme. room not included

sexymistress is expensive and she can be very very sadistic if you like that sort of thing. very well educated and nice bod. she has other profiles on cm and they are dirtykinkypain and the other one I cant remember. she has her own place

MIstresshk is a milf thai who is very sado and likes huge strapon fucking.

there was an indo maid on cm but now gone....does some good sensual domination.

there are others if u bother to look. but if anyone is a mandarin speaker, better to go across the border. since I am not, I have no choice.

there seems to be a western dome in Shenzhen called chinamadam. look her up on CR.

Mcwoof00
30-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi guys,
i have stayed quiet and have been stalking this thread for many months. finally, i wish to go through my first femdom experience, and i am considering contacting mistress snow as the rates are within budget and less expensive as a first BDSM 'tryout'.
however, upon doing some online searching, i found out that her number has appeared in the 'bad bonk' list for FLs who rush, and even in the 'busted by anti-vice' list in other forums.

as much as i understand i am not expecting any FJ/BJ etc. in the session, are those numbers in those list something to beware of?

Considering that there are limited FRs on mistress snow in this thread, are there other credible mistresses in SG to look for that provides affordable rates (not more than $200/h)? i am into mild bdsm, focused more on foot/body worship and feminization

Infact i went to her only a few weeks back. Ya she is somehow one of the cheapest BDSM mistress left.. $150/hr including hosting.. thats considered one of the best deal in town. she is good and accomodating. I got her to lock me up and she is the key holder. So I will need to go back and serve her everytime i need to release..

Apollo
30-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Infact i went to her only a few weeks back. Ya she is somehow one of the cheapest BDSM mistress left.. $150/hr including hosting.. thats considered one of the best deal in town. she is good and accomodating. I got her to lock me up and she is the key holder. So I will need to go back and serve her everytime i need to release..

bro can show us the pic of the locker part ? :rolleyes:

aktan92
31-12-2015, 03:36 AM
Hi. Does anyone knows how much Anya charges per hour.

She charged me 700 SGD for 2 hours session, but I have heard that her tribute rates are 250 or something.

osubken
01-01-2016, 12:44 PM
The below is news about Mistress Nana from La Siora visiting Singapore.

http://lasiora2008.blogspot.jp/2015/12/domina-nana-will-visit-singapore.html

Unfortunately because I am not a member... :(

Hope the rest of you have the luck to session with her when she is here.

greenlinksnow
04-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Has anyone used mistress cleo before? I had tried to contact her a few months ago and hadn't heard back but it looks that she's back in Singapore

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/let-me-fulfill-your-fantasies-and-illusions-in-my-amazing-world/3383096

tomfin877
04-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Has anyone used mistress cleo before? I had tried to contact her a few months ago and hadn't heard back but it looks that she's back in Singapore

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/let-me-fulfill-your-fantasies-and-illusions-in-my-amazing-world/3383096

Yes, she is more a sensual mistress I feel. But if discussed properly you can get what you are looking for most of the time

AStrayCat
04-01-2016, 01:10 PM
With the lack of PRC BDSM providers here. Do any bros know if Viki is any good. She states that she can provide BDSM and golden and brown showers at additional cost?

http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/96143286-paya-lebar-busty-babe-viki-sgd90-frenchbbbjass-rim69-sexcof/3500518

Would greatly appreciate any opinions of FRs.

Thanks

Booked her for today, but when I arrived she sms'd I was too early.
I had booked for 10:30, and she said booking was for 11:00
I was a bit pissed off as I wasted my time and I had to be somewhere afterwards.

I guess @ $90 per session she must be fully booked.

I don't like the idea, of being one of the many in a day.

Mcwoof00
04-01-2016, 04:58 PM
bro can show us the pic of the locker part ? :rolleyes:

cannot la.. i shy..:p

Joe73
04-01-2016, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=AStrayCat;14041736]Booked her for today, but when I arrived she sms'd I was too early.
I had booked for 10:30, and she said booking was for 11:00
I was a bit pissed off as I wasted my time and I had to be somewhere afterwards.

I guess @ $90 per session she must be fully booked.

I don't like the idea, of being one of the many in

i served her once, at the risk of sounding harsh as a dominatrix i give her a 0 out of 10, false advertising and purely out to fish easy money without any thoughts for how others will feel

Mcwoof00
06-01-2016, 03:03 PM
There is this ladylinsey. claiming to be a dom in spore. and claim to only want to have one slave under her.. she asked for me email and sent me instructions on what to follow up if i want to be her slave.

guess what.. Its a scam

EXTRACTED FROM HER EMAIL..

I WONDER WHO WILL FALL FOR THIS TYPE OF SCAM..

follow exact instructions only

CLICK http://ard.xxxblackbook.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=290617&r=c872997_bam

when you're on the page already, I want you to click "FREE REGISTRATION". When you're on the other page, I want you to register and I want you to use 4LINDSEY05 as your user name and fill the other information needed.

If you the user name 4LINDSEY05 is not available. Just choose a unique user name

after you register, go to your email and activate the activation link that they will send. After you activated the profile. I want you to change your free profile into premium membership. I want you to upgrade the profile and get the cheapest membership plan which is SILVER 1 MONTH. In order to access the profile into private mode, for our both privacy. as I want my privacy always intact with my lifestyle, let me know if you're done.

Mcwoof00
06-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Yes, she is more a sensual mistress I feel. But if discussed properly you can get what you are looking for most of the time

where is she from? is she chinese?

Zzun
06-01-2016, 04:50 PM
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_640150969/BDSM-Babe-Queenie-Be-her-slave-and-Enjoy-it.html

Anyone tried her?

yagamisg
07-01-2016, 05:20 PM
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_640150969/BDSM-Babe-Queenie-Be-her-slave-and-Enjoy-it.html

Anyone tried her?

This is snow using fake photo >< she has many num and using fake photos.

vinnievas
08-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Hi bros any recommendations in Australia?

tomfin877
08-01-2016, 02:40 PM
where is she from? is she chinese?

no, she's pinoy

yesscenter
08-01-2016, 04:23 PM
FR of DOMINAFIRE in KL Tour 2

Part 4
After that then queen receive message about bull reach the lobby, so queen  blindfold me and ask me to wait for her to bring bull come to the room. I was waiting in the room since I’m restrict and I can’t move but just wait over there.

After a minute, the door is open and I hear chatting sound and I knew that queen and her bull is walking into the room. After awhile then queen come out and take off my blindfold and introduce her bull to me which we have already saw each other on cam. He look better in real life if compare with picture or cam, he is kind and he actually greet me by asking me “How are you fish”, and when I going to reply and I realise that there is a ball gag in my mouth. Queen take off my ball gag and I reply and talk to him while I’m still on the long dress  tied up on the chair and with a chastity on my cock. After the greeting then queens and her bull have a French kiss in front of me which I saw it and I feel shy because of  I didn’t expect this.

That time I was think that after the kiss and hug then I’ll be release and go clear my things, but then I was wrong. I tot that queen will just have a normal training on me as a reward for doing nails but then after bull reach then queen is doing cuckold on me which I didn’t expect that, I’m so surprise about it. Queens and bull are having a intense moment on the couch beside the chair I was tied up and bull starting to take off queens panties, that time I feel very shy and I try to look at other place and don’t disturb queens having a intense moment with her bull. That moment  queen say to me “Fish, watch this”. And I’m force to watch the moment when queens and bull are having fun, I feel so shy because of I should not watch this but I have to follow orders from queen. Bull start to lick queens pussy and I know that queen is enjoying it. Suddenly, bull show queens pussy to me and look at me, he ask me “Is it beautiful” and I say yes then queen and bull continue their happy moment. After 10 minute of cuckold then queen tell bull that “lets release fish”, then queen untied me and ask me to clean my self. I take all the toys and clean them and put all the things into the position, queen and bull are still having fun while I’m cleaning. After I finish shower and I come out from toilet then queen and bull is still at livingroom, I  go to a side of queens bedroom and pack my things. After I have finish packing my things and make sure all the things is clean and tidy then I leave the room as I will be staying with queen before bull reach, queen give me a warm hug and I greet queens that hope she enjoy my serving. I have some talk with bull about take care of queens and he say to me that we are both very lucky to serve queen. I know queen is enjoying doing cuckold on me because I can saw queen is enjoying, and it is a very big surprise for me :). I really like to serve queen, queen say that there will be more surprise coming to me next time.

Hi Fish. Read with amazement. What!s your profession, are you married. Your mother knows about this.

In chinese it is siah suay

In english it is disgraceful

In malay it is buat malu

For fucks sake, stop this nonsence, this fucking bitch is for you to fuck not worship.

Unbelievable,
If you want to worship to to temple, church or mosque.

outonbail
10-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Hi guys,

So is mistress snow a good or bad mistress? or so so?

michaelchan
11-01-2016, 10:43 PM
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_683249338/Misstress-Keiko.html

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?145301-Wanted-Naomi-kurashige/page2

http://blogshopsproject.blogspot.sg/2010/08/spree-scam-35000-go-missing.html

sure bo?? I have a good impression of Mistress Keiko leh... She is always late nia. But won't no show leh..

any experience??

yagamisg
12-01-2016, 07:28 AM
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_683249338/Misstress-Keiko.html

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?145301-Wanted-Naomi-kurashige/page2

http://blogshopsproject.blogspot.sg/2010/08/spree-scam-35000-go-missing.html

sure bo?? I have a good impression of Mistress Keiko leh... She is always late nia. But won't no show leh..

any experience??

Yeah.... I have session with her before.... She is damn super late, but i like the way she tease me during session. after the session not long ago, she asked for 200 for 2nd session, i transfer alr she no reply at all alr >< learn my lesson... I actually find her quite nice but too bad.

jayasanka80
13-01-2016, 10:12 PM
hi bro,can you kindly intro me a mistress who i can worship her feet,i can anything she ask,this is my fetish but so long never find one,i am very thankful to you,

karlitos
14-01-2016, 04:47 AM
Hi,

maybe someone can help. There are some videos from a website called asiancruelty that feature some asian mistresses. I'm mostly interested in two of them. One is called Queen Darla and the other Sadist Quorra.

I've tried to find out where they are located, if they offer sessions, etc. but haven't had any luck. I can only find videos but no other type of contact info.

Anyone in here has more info about them, especially a way of getting in contact.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Squiffy
14-01-2016, 09:37 AM
hi bro,can you kindly intro me a mistress who i can worship her feet,i can anything she ask,this is my fetish but so long never find one,i am very thankful to you,

Might want to check out Mistress Amber I've not met her before, but she has always been good with communication and her photos look hot. She only offers foot and leg worship and nothing more however.

http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!leg-worship/

aktan92
15-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Princess Amber is awesome. She also offers BDSM as well 250 SGD per hour.

For those who are into worshiping young women, she is the best in town. 19 year old, JC.

Check her price for BDSM:-

http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!blank/jmoxn

yagamisg
15-01-2016, 04:27 AM
Princess Amber is awesome. She also offers BDSM as well 250 SGD per hour.

For those who are into worshiping young women, she is the best in town. 19 year old, JC.

Check her price for BDSM:-

http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!blank/jmoxn

Bro can provide some fr? And how u rate her look? U do bdsm session or leg worship session?

aktan92
15-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Look wise, fine 7/10
I did BDSM style. And rather as she was new, she was more horny than old ones like Jute Jugs. She did force feeding, food play, eat a cake and threw on my face. Can check her pics:- https://fetlife.com/users/3486383/pictures

She also did pee with bread http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!2016-01-09 21.31.34/zoom/r7k9u/dataItem-ijf5521l

She is hard, kinky and dominating. Don't know how she compares to top ones, but is definitely better than Jute Jugs.

Plus, I was into young girls and more into humiliation. Hence, my preference may be.

Mcwoof00
15-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Look wise, fine 7/10
I did BDSM style. And rather as she was new, she was more horny than old ones like Jute Jugs. She did force feeding, food play, eat a cake and threw on my face. Can check her pics:- https://fetlife.com/users/3486383/pictures

She also did pee with bread http://amberxxoo.wix.com/princessamber#!2016-01-09 21.31.34/zoom/r7k9u/dataItem-ijf5521l

She is hard, kinky and dominating. Don't know how she compares to top ones, but is definitely better than Jute Jugs.

Plus, I was into young girls and more into humiliation. Hence, my preference may be.

she charge 250/hr for bdsm services? i saw she charge 150 for foot worship..

aktan92
15-01-2016, 06:57 PM
yes for bdsm, she charges more

otherOne
15-01-2016, 07:01 PM
she charge 250/hr for bdsm services? i saw she charge 150 for foot worship..

I feel like a lot of girls are abusing this scene and taking advantage of bdsm fans. Just let guys lick their toes for a 90 minutes, and call that bdsm worthy of cash tribute. :mad:

aktan92
15-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Yes, and rather women offer for 300 SGD overnight (9 hours) on http://www.$$$$$$.com/index.php

and allow you to kiss their feet, worship them, etc and much better deal. They also act as doms, and give fj/hj as well. May not do bdsm. But you can act as puppy and kiss their feet overnight, cleaning their shoes, ass and can discuss beforehand how you would like the session.

But doing pure BDSM session for 250 SGD/session is fine. Especially as per the standard rate.

aktan92
15-01-2016, 08:52 PM
And rather I had worse experiences in town with Scarlett, and don't think my money was worth it. Especially when you can fly to Thailand; attend 24 hour at house of dominance for 800 SGD. Or even 6 hour session for 400 SGD. With 2 mistresses. And fly to and fro for around 200 SGD.

Whereas in town you end up paying 450 SGD for 2 hour session with one domme. Compare this to 600 SGD for 6 hour session at HOD. Thailand or 1000 SGD for 24 hr with 2 mistresses. And much intense experience.

Mcwoof00
16-01-2016, 11:21 AM
And rather I had worse experiences in town with Scarlett, and don't think my money was worth it. Especially when you can fly to Thailand; attend 24 hour at house of dominance for 800 SGD. Or even 6 hour session for 400 SGD. With 2 mistresses. And fly to and fro for around 200 SGD.

Whereas in town you end up paying 450 SGD for 2 hour session with one domme. Compare this to 600 SGD for 6 hour session at HOD. Thailand or 1000 SGD for 24 hr with 2 mistresses. And much intense experience.

and equipments filled.. but abit troublesome though..i went HOD once b4.. atmosphere totally different..

outonbail
16-01-2016, 03:26 PM
and equipments filled.. but abit troublesome though..i went HOD once b4.. atmosphere totally different..
What is hod? Are you talking about redmoon?

outonbail
16-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes, and rather women offer for 300 SGD overnight (9 hours) on http://www.$$$$$$.com/index.php

and allow you to kiss their feet, worship them, etc and much better deal. They also act as doms, and give fj/hj as well. May not do bdsm. But you can act as puppy and kiss their feet overnight, cleaning their shoes, ass and can discuss beforehand how you would like the session.

But doing pure BDSM session for 250 SGD/session is fine. Especially as per the standard rate.

Errr where is e bdsm where they are advertising? I cant find it

naughtyboyboy93
16-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Anyone got recommendations in JB?

Or any FL that does spanking/caning will do as well:)

aktan92
16-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Errr where is e bdsm where they are advertising? I cant find it

They dont do tying and beating kinds of stuff or BDSM, as mentioned. I am comparing their services to leg worship services by Mistress Amber. But if you are into foot worship, eating spit, cleaning shoes, pee on face; you can try here. You can ask the girls and they are also trained to use men as piece of meat. And rather unlike Mistress Lain or many mistresses who have regulations that you need to be blindfolded for golden shower; they pee on men's face without blindfolds or even sit nude on your face and give a shower.

I have been to a few girls before mainly to be spit-on and foot licking and there feet were awesome, better than local dommes and rather as they are escorts, they don't get clients to lick their feet, and hence un-worshiped women's feet give better pleasure on the tongue than feet which are licked 24/7.

Mcwoof00
18-01-2016, 11:06 AM
anyone got FR on mistress CLEO? who is in town now..$250/90mins..

is she a female or trans?

tomfin877
18-01-2016, 12:38 PM
anyone got FR on mistress CLEO? who is in town now..$250/90mins..

is she a female or trans?

she is female. little sensual mistress. but she can cater to your each and every need.

discussed with her pre meeting and basically she ticked all the boxes. worth meeting.

mutalisk
18-01-2016, 03:33 PM
where ...
..mistress cleo..

This 1 i think.. 3.or 4 pages back

Mcwoof00
18-01-2016, 04:19 PM
where is this contact info from?

she is going back on wed and almost all her slots are full already.

from philipines..

johndalton
21-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros ... Anyone in KL tried her before? could not find any FR overhere

She is charging RM 900 for a 3 hour sessions :eek:

MistressSaraNow

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2120816/default.htm

knot
22-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Anyone knows about strong tease n denial sessions?
Please pm me!
Thanks a lot

mutalisk
22-01-2016, 09:13 AM
I also want... like knot.. bahha

otherOne
25-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Anyone knows about strong tease n denial sessions?
Please pm me!
Thanks a lot

I am looking for this as well lol. into more sensual type bdsm, will like something like jaa4u in thailand. She apparently denied a guy for 3 hours.

wasabigreen
26-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Anyone been able to reach jute jugs / a and a? No reply on the website. Any other recommendations - please pm me...

Analingusman
27-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Anyone tried her ?

https://sensuallynn.wordpress.com/services/

aktan92
29-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Anyone tried her ?

https://sensuallynn.wordpress.com/services/

Yes, but she doesnot do BDSM even though she has mentioned on her site. Only FJ. But she charges 350/hr/shot. That's very high.

naughtyboyboy93
30-01-2016, 05:50 PM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=584762

Anyone tried?

phony
30-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I am looking for this as well lol. into more sensual type bdsm, will like something like jaa4u in thailand. She apparently denied a guy for 3 hours.

what do you mean by denied a guy for 3 hrs??

i prefer post orgasm tortured. hahaha..

nowadays hard to find..

cannot find any prc doing that as well. :(

Zzun
31-01-2016, 12:34 AM
anyone tried her? looks pretty and provides sm
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=580573

yagamisg
31-01-2016, 03:49 PM
anyone tried her? looks pretty and provides sm
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=580573

Photo look exactly the same as real person, she is sexy. Only recommend for mild bdsm, very lovely girl i would say. $100 very worth it. better than those prc that know nut and charge us 150

raygoat
01-02-2016, 06:33 PM
I know Sayako is coming soon and I should not be thinking of other doms but this ad caught my attention and I make a contact with her . Just wonder if anyone have met her before and hows the service standard? I chat with her and find her quite responsive and nice.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/anal-orgasm-prostate-milking/3960083

Hoping for some feedback and FR . TIA 😀

Zzun
01-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Photo look exactly the same as real person, she is sexy. Only recommend for mild bdsm, very lovely girl i would say. $100 very worth it. better than those prc that know nut and charge us 150
Thanks! Just tried her and she's good and pretty too.
Her feet are nice :D

yagamisg
01-02-2016, 11:10 PM

Yeah... She is really pretty and she hve a nice waist. Plus point is she very friendly ^^

naughtyboyboy93
03-02-2016, 01:31 AM

Does she do corporal punishment/spanking/caning? Is she the strict kind or sensual kind?

Zzun
03-02-2016, 02:03 PM
Does she do corporal punishment/spanking/caning? Is she the strict kind or sensual kind?
She did some whipping at the start. U can try to request for corporal punishment. Also she will ask before the session if you want mild or harsh bdsm. I would say she's in the middle of sensual and strict. The stuffs we did include foot fetish, Ass play, cbt, slapping, spitting, facesitting and orgasm control.

sequence79
03-02-2016, 10:52 PM
post deleted (as requested)

silverug
04-02-2016, 12:15 AM

Thanks for the recommendation, tried her too.....she's hardworking and accommodating too. She's friendly and strike a conversation effortlessly ... I find her better in person than her pictures......to top it off, got a back stepping massage at the end.....haha

naughtyboyboy93
04-02-2016, 06:43 PM
She did some whipping at the start. U can try to request for corporal punishment. Also she will ask before the session if you want mild or harsh bdsm. I would say she's in the middle of sensual and strict. The stuffs we did include foot fetish, Ass play, cbt, slapping, spitting, facesitting and orgasm control.

What did she use for whipping? SHe has her own equipmwnt or you brought? Thanks bro

mutalisk
04-02-2016, 11:28 PM
At this rate, she's going to be ang pai soon lol

Zzun
04-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Np! good must share ma. Hard to find good prc doms nowadays. She has her own equipments. You can ask her in message she's very responsive.

Schrodinger
05-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Arranged for a session after seeing this ad for a 19 y/o local Chinese domme.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-uni-girl-dominatrix-available-for-session/3971847

She has been doing this for about 6 months, so she's not a complete newbie. Looks-wise - not the stunning/glam beauty sort - more the no-makeup, sweet GND type. About 1.6m in height and athletic build - like the MMA/boxer type. Feet/toes are nice enough, but not pedicured.

Handled whipping and strap-on well, and seemed to be quite into balls-kicking. Foot worship was a bit shorter than I like, but made up for it with intense strap-on.

Her rates are variable, depending on what you want. Note that she sessions fully-clothed and extra charges are applicable for eg. requesting her to wear lingerie. So please, do not ask me what her charges are - kindly contact her directly via the email listed in the ad.

Have fun....

raygoat
05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Seeing no respond from Bros about Mistress Ann or Anna? I decided to take the plunge and be the commando. Look wise she is so so only but she is very experience and has lots of toys and when I see her collection of inflatable butt plug and dildos, I got excited and wanted to try them . I never try the rest and only her anal play as I told he I am an ass slut lol that's what she call me during the session . And yes she knows where our prostate is and know how to tease us with it . The moment she put her finger in I am already moaning with pleasure as she goes directly to the spot and to me it's intense . That's when I know my trip will not be wasted . She knows what she is doing . Then start with her sets of toys from small to big and eventually she tried to fist me and boy her fist is as big as Sayako almost cannot go in . Her style and Sayako is different . Sayako twist and turn around and let all the fingers goes in fully before forming a fist . She do it after her whole hand is in . Mistress Ann is a bit different . She do a fingers in first and when it get past the knuckle when the ass is swallowing the fist she change to clench her fist and that stretch the opening Further I almost fainted lol. It was she full after her fist is in and I was told stay still . All these without poppers . She does has poppers but I refuse to use as it gives me a bad headache and make my penis limp .
Back to the fisting, she is like riding me like a carriage with her hand and she start to move her hands inside me and start to stroking my dick when I start to moan .
My dick is already dripping from all the prostate and anal play and this make her handjob very wet and slimy . The tension start to buildup as she fist me and at the same time milking my dick I cum really really hard as I try to pull away from her hand but to no avail and end up surging forward like a runaway horse trying to break free from the carriage handle with every spurt of my cum but he hand just remain stuck in my ass. I had an insane anal orgasm and I really fall flat on the bed spent . While her hand is still inside me . She then slowly pull out her fist and it was such a relieve I feel I can lie there for hours but her other client is already here and I had to wash up Ang go as I think I am in her room for almost 2 hrs plus . She charge me only $250 for the whole session but when I check with her is this her usual rate . She reply that it depends on what I want . She is a nice woman and I think best is she has all the experience and after talking to her after the session . She is very committed to the session and not do it just because of the money . This is what I call professional .

Hope my FR did not bored Bros and fall asleep lol . Anyway happy new year to all! I am looking forward to my session with Sayako :)

d2pre
05-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Seeing no respond from Bros about Mistress Ann or Anna? I decided to take the plunge and be the commando. Look wise she is so so only but she is very experience and has lots of toys and when I see her collection of inflatable butt plug and dildos, I got excited and wanted to try them . I never try the rest and only her anal play as I told he I am an ass slut lol that's what she call me during the session . And yes she knows where our prostate is and know how to tease us with it . The moment she put her finger in I am already moaning with pleasure as she goes directly to the spot and to me it's intense . That's when I know my trip will not be wasted . She knows what she is doing . Then start with her sets of toys from small to big and eventually she tried to fist me and boy her fist is as big as Sayako almost cannot go in . Her style and Sayako is different . Sayako twist and turn around and let all the fingers goes in fully before forming a fist . She do it after her whole hand is in . Mistress Ann is a bit different . She do a fingers in first and when it get past the knuckle when the ass is swallowing the fist she change to clench her fist and that stretch the opening Further I almost fainted lol. It was she full after her fist is in and I was told stay still . All these without poppers . She does has poppers but I refuse to use as it gives me a bad headache and make my penis limp .
Back to the fisting, she is like riding me like a carriage with her hand and she start to move her hands inside me and start to stroking my dick when I start to moan .
My dick is already dripping from all the prostate and anal play and this make her handjob very wet and slimy . The tension start to buildup as she fist me and at the same time milking my dick I cum really really hard as I try to pull away from her hand but to no avail and end up surging forward like a runaway horse trying to break free from the carriage handle with every spurt of my cum but he hand just remain stuck in my ass. I had an insane anal orgasm and I really fall flat on the bed spent . While her hand is still inside me . She then slowly pull out her fist and it was such a relieve I feel I can lie there for hours but her other client is already here and I had to wash up Ang go as I think I am in her room for almost 2 hrs plus . She charge me only $250 for the whole session but when I check with her is this her usual rate . She reply that it depends on what I want . She is a nice woman and I think best is she has all the experience and after talking to her after the session . She is very committed to the session and not do it just because of the money . This is what I call professional .

Hope my FR did not bored Bros and fall asleep lol . Anyway happy new year to all! I am looking forward to my session with Sayako :)

which ANN? got link to her profile or website? thanks in advance

raygoat
05-02-2016, 08:35 PM
My first post above have the link mah . She told me she is more active in HK . Think she is like ms porsha . Travel around

raygoat
05-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Oops suddenly so many post abt China Mistress drown my first post abt Mistress Ann . Here's the link
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/anal-orgasm-prostate-milking/3960083

Squiffy
06-02-2016, 07:33 PM

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-uni-girl-dominatrix-available-for-session/3971847

She has been doing this for about 6 months, so she's not a complete newbie. Looks-wise - not the stunning/glam beauty sort - more the no-makeup, sweet GND type. About 1.6m in height and athletic build - like the MMA/boxer type. Feet/toes are nice enough, but not pedicured.

Handled whipping and strap-on well, and seemed to be quite into balls-kicking. Foot worship was a bit shorter than I like, but made up for it with intense strap-on.

Her rates are variable, depending on what you want. Note that she sessions fully-clothed and extra charges are applicable for eg. requesting her to wear lingerie. So please, do not ask me what her charges are - kindly contact her directly via the email listed in the ad.

Have fun....

Thanks for the field report. I've been trying to see her for a few weeks now but haven't been able to find a good time for both of us. Can you confirm if she really looks young and how her strap-on toy selection is?

lancerex
07-02-2016, 01:20 PM
what is the damage bro ? any footjob in the end?

Have fun....

sgnewguy
07-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Was wondering if anybody has experience with a Mistress Sara in Kuala Lumpur?

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2120816/default.htm

Schrodinger
07-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Bro Copymark, your mail box hit quota. This 19 y/o uses the name Rebecca. She has set up a collarspace profile since - DomRebecca.

...Can you confirm if she really looks young and how her strap-on toy selection is?

Yes, she looks young to me. I bring my own toys so I have no idea about her strap-on collection.

... any footjob in the end?

Not into footjobs, so did not request for it. You can check with her.

d2pre
08-02-2016, 01:49 AM
Bro Copymark, your mail box hit quota. This 19 y/o uses the name Rebecca. She has set up a collarspace profile since - DomRebecca.

Yes, she looks young to me. I bring my own toys so I have no idea about her strap-on collection.

Not into footjobs, so did not request for it. You can check with her.

how much she quote u?

doctor sex
09-02-2016, 03:20 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/dominatrix-angelina/3965858

Looks good

wujifoot
09-02-2016, 05:46 PM

like the MMA/boxer type. Feet/toes are nice enough, but not pedicured.

Have fun....

Bro Schroe..
very nice like a MMA type.

Would she be something like this ?

http://evolve-mma.com/instructors/angela-lee.html

I don't mind getting a beating from an angela lee lookalike

lancerex
10-02-2016, 04:24 PM
check out this she got nice feet

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1559637/default.htm

punishme
10-02-2016, 08:04 PM
Hi Guys , off to see the best mistress in Thailand shortly and excited again . She has already told me what she will do with me so I am very excited .
Just to clear up any confusion Mistress Morgan is the owner of the website www.thaifemdom.com and that is how to book session or you can email her at [email protected] .
She works with bestbdsmmistressinbangkok.com but she does not own this site .
Both domains share the same dungeon at Sukhamvit soi 101

silverug
11-02-2016, 06:08 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/dominatrix-angelina/3965858

Looks good
Those with deep pocket. ...can try. Quoted 650 per hr. She's model like.....a dream Domme....probably remain a dream for me....haha

otherOne
15-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Guys, saw this on mistress kat's fetlife page (https://fetlife.com/users/4299146)

Updated 15 Feb 2016:
I've stopped pro domming for various reasons. My gf just started though . She's 24 local chinese. Slim and petite , sensual and has tattoos like me.
Email me for session bookings. I'll be arranging for her etc as she has a bf :)

exo777
15-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Guys, a PRC mistress I found which hasn't been discussed in this thread yet:
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=584762&highlight=22899+29579

windwater
16-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Just to let you guys know that Vietnamese Princess Mistress Tran will be in Yangon on 19 and 20 Feb 2016. For more information pls visit her site at online-dungeon.net or email [email protected].

sequence79
16-02-2016, 06:12 PM
check out this she got nice feet

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1559637/default.htm

looks good :) any idea how to contact her?

cummingman
16-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Just to let you guys know that Vietnamese Princess Mistress Tran will be in Yangon on 19 and 20 Feb 2016. For more information pls visit her site at online-dungeon.net or email her at [email protected]

Silversilver
17-02-2016, 06:20 PM

Have fun....

Hi,
I am making an arrangement to meet her this week. How is her service when it comes to strap on?

Schrodinger
18-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Bro Schroe..
very nice like a MMA type.

Would she be something like this ?

http://evolve-mma.com/instructors/angela-lee.html

I don't mind getting a beating from an angela lee lookalike

Bro, not exactly alike lah. I am just using the 'MMA' thing as an indication that she has more of an athletic bod than a slim waify type.

Hi,
I am making an arrangement to meet her this week. How is her service when it comes to strap on?

Already replied to your pm, bro.

kaiser72
18-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Bro please share contact. Thanks

Mcwoof00
19-02-2016, 03:41 PM
why did rebecca wanted to post so many ad on backpage? gain attention? Wanted to serve her leh.. after looking at some of the pics..

blacknyellow
21-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Just a gentle reminder that the wonderful Mistress Sayako is back in Singapore as of tomorrow. Her reviews are very well documented in this forum. Definitely worth a visit.

Good luck!

B 'n' Y

sequence79
22-02-2016, 11:45 AM
rebecca is a local uni girl, but actually from china. not sure if she's any worth more than the other PRC dommes. unless you're really into her young age.

but she has pink ic leh i think

Mcwoof00
22-02-2016, 03:33 PM
whats the dmg for her session?

otherOne
22-02-2016, 07:58 PM
why did rebecca wanted to post so many ad on backpage? gain attention? Wanted to serve her leh.. after looking at some of the pics..

Where can I find the pics btw.

sequence79
23-02-2016, 01:50 PM
maybe you can see that the pink ic issued in 2015. the way they speak/dress/groom can tell the difference alr. why dont you try out and let us know? :) no harm in doing so, believe we're not xenophobic against china nationals

I've met her by before. yes she has an acent when speaking English. i haven't actually seen her pink ic though she said she is Singaporean. but who cares, she's such a young thing other things don't matter haha.

silverug
23-02-2016, 08:09 PM
whats the dmg for her session?

maybe you can see that the pink ic issued in 2015. the way they speak/dress/groom can tell the difference alr. why dont you try out and let us know? :) no harm in doing so, believe we're not xenophobic against china nationals

if not mistaken 250 p/hr.....

lancerex
24-02-2016, 05:55 PM
if not mistaken 250 p/hr.....

Picture is here,

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4003083&image=4003071

contact her wechat

can anyone rate her looks and feet?

copymark
25-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Guys been a while since my last post .
I've been informed by Mistress Kat that she no longer doms or hold sessions. Those who have sessions with Her would know how good and hot she is.

Anyway, she has informed me that her friend, Mistress Candy is now pro domming. A bit new, green but loves to see a man in pain.

24, local Chinese. Has tattoos. Slim and petite. For those that wish to session with her please email Mistress Kat directly as she's arrangijg on behalf of her friend, who has a bf and hence would like to limit contact.

Pictures of her can be found on Mistress Kat's fetlife account "mistresskatsg".

Thanks and have a good week!

sequence79
25-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Picture is here,

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4003083&image=4003071

contact her wechat

bro, not sure if she's ok to share her wechat publicly. suggest u remove this. her ad only indicates her email address.

lancerex
25-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Guys been a while since my last post .
I've been informed by Mistress Kat that she no longer doms or hold sessions. Those who have sessions with Her would know how good and hot she is.

Anyway, she has informed me that her friend, Mistress Candy is now pro domming. A bit new, green but loves to see a man in pain.

24, local Chinese. Has tattoos. Slim and petite. For those that wish to session with her please email Mistress Kat directly as she's arrangijg on behalf of her friend, who has a bf and hence would like to limit contact.

Pictures of her can be found on Mistress Kat's fetlife account "mistresskatsg".

Thanks and have a good week!

wow, i think mistress candy looks even prettier than mistress kat

how much did she charge? pictures below

https://fetlife.com/users/4299146/pictures/46132287

serf0000
26-02-2016, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFbI5BO5es

otherOne
26-02-2016, 06:16 PM
wow, i think mistress candy looks even prettier than mistress kat

how much did she charge? pictures below

https://fetlife.com/users/4299146/pictures/46132287

Wa. I feel like this local domme thing is getting ridiculous lol. Just step on a guy's penis, sit on him, let him lick their toes for 15 mins, and then they call themselves full fledged dominatrix and charge high rates haha.

JohnnySmith
27-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Candy? Any FRs or ratings for her looks and feet?

osubken
29-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Does anyone here have information about lifestyle domination and submission in Singapore? Most of the chatter is about professional domination. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the lifestyle side of things. I know in other countries a Mistress may have a stable of slaves who do all sort of things for the Mistress, and then of course there are the live in slaves. I am very interested in finding out more.

tomfin877
29-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Does anyone here have information about lifestyle domination and submission in Singapore? Most of the chatter is about professional domination. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the lifestyle side of things. I know in other countries a Mistress may have a stable of slaves who do all sort of things for the Mistress, and then of course there are the live in slaves. I am very interested in finding out more.

check out mistress of minds on collarspace

Mcwoof00
29-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Wa. I feel like this local domme thing is getting ridiculous lol. Just step on a guy's penis, sit on him, let him lick their toes for 15 mins, and then they call themselves full fledged dominatrix and charge high rates haha.

ya i think so too.. they are all charging 250/hr exclude place.. thats ridiculous.. for that amount i can fly to bkk and visit quite a no of mistress. with dungeons and fully equipped..

silverug
29-02-2016, 07:57 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/81087847-jurong-west-tall-sexy-horny-model-sarah-sgd100-bbbj69sexbdsm/3498375

Anybody tried her Bdsm service? She charges extra for Bdsm according to the ads...

silverug
01-03-2016, 04:34 PM
ya i think so too.. they are all charging 250/hr exclude place.. thats ridiculous.. for that amount i can fly to bkk and visit quite a no of mistress. with dungeons and fully equipped..

In the mean time can try PRC Domme for mild domination,...some bro shared it previously An'Er and Moon. I think they are alright for simple session...approx ~100 - 150. They also host and friendly as well...Both of them actually ask about the session details and will accommodate according to your requests....But I reckon, if you want a Domme to lead a session after given some initial details...then perhaps there are not that level, perhaps they could be 'trained'. For sure more experience will lead to better future session...

Mcwoof00
01-03-2016, 05:09 PM
In the mean time can try PRC Domme for mild domination,...some bro shared it previously An'Er and Moon. I think they are alright for simple session...approx ~100 - 150. They also host and friendly as well...Both of them actually ask about the session details and will accommodate according to your requests....But I reckon, if you want a Domme to lead a session after given some initial details...then perhaps there are not that level, perhaps they could be 'trained'. For sure more experience will lead to better future session...

Yup i have been visiting an er and snow infact. I am locked in chastity by an er and the key is still with her.. Since before chinese new yr. Goingt o serve her soon.

silverug
01-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Yup i have been visiting an er and snow infact. I am locked in chastity by an er and the key is still with her.. Since before chinese new yr. Goingt o serve her soon.

Never tried Snow (is this the same snow) as this? http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-snow-female-domination/3311399

or this is a different Snow? Using An'Er as benchmark how would Snow measure up? Damage, location around? haha too many queries....

Schrodinger
01-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Mistress Kat kindly arranged a session with Mistress Candy for me - here's a quick report.

Candy is petite and slim, which gives her a somewhat young girl look. She was in a nice and tight dress which showed off her slim body. I brought garter stockings which nicely matched her dress. Candy has that partygirl look, those that might catch your attention at clubs. She sports a tan, in contrast to Kat. I am more into Kat's looks, but that's just my personal taste. I believe some bros will prefer Candy.

Candy knows she's a newbie and is very willing to listen to feedback. Communicate well before the session, give her pointers if you like. I personally prefer a 'friends fooling around' style, so she's a good match for me. If you like hardcore strict domme, let her know pre-session. Her sensual teasing with her feet was not bad for a newbie, and she is a natural with the strapon, despite it being her first time. You will have to bring your own though. More hygienic anyway.

Rates vary with what you want and the hosting situation, so again, please check with Kat for rates and do not ask me what the rate is or what I paid. Contact Kat at [email protected] as she is making all the arrangements for Candy.

Enjoy your session...

sghamham2012
02-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Picture is here,

contact her wechat

Picture is here,

contact her wechat

Hi guys. I tried Rebecca two weeks ago (sorry for late post, was busy/overseas since the session). Here's my simple FR.

I think overall she is a young and ambitious young lady. If you like pain, i can say that you will definitely enjoy her session, a lot. She is pretty good at bringing in humiliation as well. Quite enjoyed that aspect of it. Personally I am for the psychological element of submission. One man's meat is another man's poison, so please do not flame me for my honest FR.

Name: Rebecca
Nationality: Pink IC (i believe that we should judge people on their service, not on where they come from)
Face: 7/10 She has the very slutty face, which i absolutely love, but of course, no one is perfect
Body: 8/10 (she's starting to work out i think, pictures look better all the time, should be beach bod in a few months at this rate)
Overall physical appearance: 8/10. Nice boobs, pretty face, slutty look. Pretty good overall for me. Very good first impression too.

Services:
Cock and ball torture: she loves this. Well done for a young lady.
Humiliation (both verbal and physical): I thought she did this best for me, I'm NOT a huge fan of pain so this was the key to my rating of her.
Whipping/spanking/beating etc: Her specialty. She gets off doing this. If pain is what you're looking for, she is the one for you.

Other things she did on me:
Nipple torture, foot worship, face sitting, trampling. tease and denial, bondage

Things i didn't try this session:
Sissificationm, golden shower (hard limit), breath control, mummification

What I feel she did well: (Pros)
-Good range of toys/equipment (for all the above mentioned activities)
-Good physical condition (body in good shape)
-Good skill in domming (of course have room for improvement,which i will cover below)

What i feel she can improve on: (cons)
I hope that she will be able to expand her services to include sensual domination. Right now she is very good at the physical/humiliation/pain side but not yet great on the sensual side, this i feel if she can improve, will make her a more wholesome dom. That said, i do understand that some doms choose to focus on one aspect and that's fine if she is like that.

Overall experience: 7.5/10

Will i go back to her again? Yes, when have money. 250 for CFNM, 300 for Lingerie.

copymark
02-03-2016, 08:14 AM
By the way just to clarify Rebecca and Candy are different mistresses though they charge the same rates of 250 for CFNM and 300 for lingerie lol

saly3r
02-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Never tried Snow (is this the same snow) as this? http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-snow-female-domination/3311399

or this is a different Snow? Using An'Er as benchmark how would Snow measure up? Damage, location around? haha too many queries....

Any ad on an'er, wan to try

Schrodinger
02-03-2016, 09:52 AM

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=580573

sequence79
02-03-2016, 09:59 AM
By the way just to clarify Rebecca and Candy are different mistresses though they charge the same rates of 250 for CFNM and 300 for lingerie lol

which Mistress is more pretty? :)

Mcwoof00
02-03-2016, 10:42 AM

She looks exactly the same from her photos.. and the place she is at is a very nice a big place.. and she has a huge strapon also..

copymark
02-03-2016, 10:56 AM
which Mistress is more pretty? :)

Can't tell you to be fair to the other mistress lol.

Mcwoof00
02-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Can't tell you to be fair to the other mistress lol.

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. :D:D

copymark
02-03-2016, 06:52 PM
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. :D:D

Well said. Try Both to make your judgment :)

wujifoot
02-03-2016, 07:39 PM

which pic looks most like her? I like the 1st one

micky_blues
02-03-2016, 09:24 PM

Inside the adv, Mistress will do BBBJ, any bros who are slaves here have been served by Mistress in BBBJ?

wpns
02-03-2016, 09:48 PM

Thanks for sharing
:D:D

Schrodinger
05-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Mistress Mitao, bonafide OL and veteran domme from Beijing, will be gracing our shores 18-23 March.

www.mistress-mitao.com

For session arrangements and rates, kindly contact her directly at [email protected]

Just a heads-up - She is not a FL with a whip, so please do not expect FL-type rates. Anyone who has engaged pro-dommes in Beijing/Shanghai will know that those worth their salt typically charge RMB 1.5k to 2k, depending on session requirements and incall/outcall. I have even had one popular domme quoting me 3k in Beijing. So, expect rates more typical of western and Japanese dommes.

I have had memorable sessions with her - have fun if you decide to book a session...

nta88
05-03-2016, 11:23 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-chinese-dominatrix/4030407 any one tried this local chinese domme?

punishme
06-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Hi Bros , had a beautiful day today in Bangkok with beautiful Mistress Morgan . I decided to try something different and went for foot worship as she has lovely Thai feet . sucking and kissing her toes was so lovely . she told me to lie on my back and tied my hands and feet and then pushed her foot into my mouth it was something I have not experienced before to have a whole foot in my mouth and then she totally smothered me with her 2 feet , a man can easily die like this , it was beautiful.
To finish me off she sat on my face with her lycra pants and used a vibrator on me . Wow this was the first time I have the experience of a vibrator and I had a wild uncontrollable orgasm in about 20 seconds , it was amazing .
Spent the next few hours at a restaurant eating and drinking but mostly me looking at her beautiful face , she intoxicates me really . What a lovely way to spend a Sunday in Bangkok.

Schrodinger
06-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Just thought I'd post this tidbit:

If anyone isn't looking for hardcore domination but only strapon play, Chu Chu of 1654A in GL is pretty playful and into it. And if you still want vanilla sex as part of the deal, it is on the menu. Have visited her many times when I was not in the mood for a full-on session but just some strapon/fetish play with sex to finish.

The down side is that she is pretty popular and wait is typically 2 hours - no booking allowed and you have to be physically there waiting.

Bring your own strapon - she does not have any equipment.

yagamisg
07-03-2016, 05:01 AM
Just thought I'd post this tidbit:

If anyone isn't looking for hardcore domination but only strapon play, Chu Chu of 1654A in GL is pretty playful and into it. And if you still want vanilla sex as part of the deal, it is on the menu. Have visited her many times when I was not in the mood for a full-on session but just some strapon/fetish play with sex to finish.

The down side is that she is pretty popular and wait is typically 2 hours - no booking allowed and you have to be physically there waiting.

Bring your own strapon - she does not have any equipment.

Bro Schrodinger what is her working hour? or normally u go at what time?

Schrodinger
07-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Bro Schrodinger what is her working hour? or normally u go at what time?

1654A is a regular GL house - operates from 12 noon to 12 midnight. Since Chu Chu is quite popular, she is usually fully queued for till midnight, with 2-3 guys waiting - meaning the latest I will try my luck is about 8pm. If you can go in the afternoon, so much the better. Budget 3-4 hours total time: 2-3 hours of waiting time and an hour for the session.

saly3r
07-03-2016, 09:26 AM
1654A is a regular GL house - operates from 12 noon to 12 midnight. Since Chu Chu is quite popular, she is usually fully queued for till midnight, with 2-3 guys waiting - meaning the latest I will try my luck is about 8pm. If you can go in the afternoon, so much the better. Budget 3-4 hours total time: 2-3 hours of waiting time and an hour for the session.

Dmg be like?

copymark
07-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Here's my overdue fr on Mistress Candy.
I have served her a few times already. She's addictive lol.
So yea she's young. And more like the tanned babe clubbed type . Not fair skinned. She's slim and petite and her abs are hard and flat.
Looks wise, she's very pretty imo. But that's up to each man to decide for himself. Her feet is painted and her soles and foot are smooth . I like !
So when we met I was like awestruck. Like totally my type. The Sentosa beach babe kind of hot.
While not particularly busty, her ample cleavage shows in her dressing. I knew at once she is a cock tease.
So we had our session for an hour . And she had me strip naked and then take a shower while she rested on the bed . Once I was done, I was ordered to crawl out on my knees and kneel before her. I was already shivering . She's so hot, legs crossed in a short dress. She used her foot to tease my hard leaking cock. I was asked to say out my requests and limits . All these while, she was teasing my cock and balls . She bent low and used her finger to rub the precum. And in that position, I could totally see her cleavage as she bend forward. She saw me doing that and kicked my balls hard. And punished me for peeping down her top.
She parted her legs apArt inviting me to peep up her skirt too but damn, which guy won't look cmon... Again I was punished. Then we had foot worship, ballbusting. Something she really enjoyed. Staring into my eyes and licking her sexy lips and when I least expect it, she kicked my balls hard and I was in pain groaning while she laughed happily.
Shall keep it short here but just to add that she's really sensual and playful type. Not the cane wielding wax dripping sort. Her teasing is my favorite and her humiliation of me is so good I'm addicted and I even surrenders my cock for her to lock up.
Wow she's mean.

Oh pls don't pm me or what.
Direct all queries to Mistress Katsg

HC_LOVER
07-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Very tempting to try this queen Savi and from the We chat booking it seem like very popular but unable to see the face. Any kind soul can advise.?

Jayleetz
07-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Here's my overdue fr on Mistress Candy.
I have served her a few times already. She's addictive lol.
So yea she's young. And more like the tanned babe clubbed type . Not fair skinned. She's slim and petite and her abs are hard and flat.
Looks wise, she's very pretty imo. But that's up to each man to decide for himself. Her feet is painted and her soles and foot are smooth . I like !
So when we met I was like awestruck. Like totally my type. The Sentosa beach babe kind of hot.
While not particularly busty, her ample cleavage shows in her dressing. I knew at once she is a cock tease.
So we had our session for an hour . And she had me strip naked and then take a shower while she rested on the bed . Once I was done, I was ordered to crawl out on my knees and kneel before her. I was already shivering . She's so hot, legs crossed in a short dress. She used her foot to tease my hard leaking cock. I was asked to say out my requests and limits . All these while, she was teasing my cock and balls . She bent low and used her finger to rub the precum. And in that position, I could totally see her cleavage as she bend forward. She saw me doing that and kicked my balls hard. And punished me for peeping down her top.
She parted her legs apArt inviting me to peep up her skirt too but damn, which guy won't look cmon... Again I was punished. Then we had foot worship, ballbusting. Something she really enjoyed. Staring into my eyes and licking her sexy lips and when I least expect it, she kicked my balls hard and I was in pain groaning while she laughed happily.
Shall keep it short here but just to add that she's really sensual and playful type. Not the cane wielding wax dripping sort. Her teasing is my favorite and her humiliation of me is so good I'm addicted and I even surrenders my cock for her to lock up.
Wow she's mean.

Oh pls don't pm me or what.
Direct all queries to Mistress Katsg

Bro can share location?

silverug
08-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Inside the adv, Mistress will do BBBJ, any bros who are slaves here have been served by Mistress in BBBJ?

Well, I had another session with An'Er....so, I did asked her about her service published/BBBJ, apparently she doesn't not provide it. So, it means that someone who put the ads put it there....

Well, I find that her service is still top notch and obviously better this time around, we joked during session, communicate throughout our session and find her in playful, happy and smiley mood..... Good for me...

She allows roaming just to touch her nips....haha.

silverug
08-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Very tempting to try this queen Savi and from the We chat booking it seem like very popular but unable to see the face. Any kind soul can advise.?

Yes, at 200 p/hr and ability to host, does make her service very appealing. However, she would only host (at a hotel) if she gets 3 confirmed booking.

Intimissimo
08-03-2016, 04:21 AM
Well, I had another session with An'Er.....

What's the dmg?

silverug
08-03-2016, 09:40 AM
What's the dmg?

I paid 150 / 90 minutes.
From what I gather, she could increase her rate to 150/hr for SM .....but I guess, there's room for some bargaining just text her politely.....

Even at her increased rate, I feel that, it is still value for money for what she has to offer, like having a nice private place, unrushed friendly service...etc comparing to the current market......offering.

She's mostly fully booked...so, do make reservation early if you decide to try..;)

Schrodinger
08-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Queen Savi

After an initial mix-up, I finally got my appointment with her at my requested time. She had to juggle things around to accommodate me which was much appreciated. The only slightly uncomfortable thing was that she had her personal sub pass me the key to her room in the lobby.

Proceeded to the room and while it was small, it is definitely bigger and much better furnished than your typical transit hotel. Queen Savi is slim, fair and is more milf than syt. She was wearing spectacles, had her hair bunned up and in OL wear - lovely! Definitely like those Shenton Way OLs I lust after. She has nicely-shaped legs and feet. Small feet, but I could worship them all day. She had gotten her personal sub to scrub and moisturise her feet just before my session, so they smelled heavenly. Of course, if you prefer stinky/sweaty feet, she can oblige as well (she had checked with me a day prior to the session).

Tried out her new whip and my back was red in no time - she was pretty accurate and had great strength modulation, even though it was a new whip. She was pretty handy with the strapon as well, able to pump real hard despite her slim size. Finished off the session with more worship of her sweetly-scented feet - and she taught me how she liked the tongue to twirl around and between her toes too...

Queen Savi has a day job and is just making some extra income while having fun, so she is being picky about clients. She cancelled one appointment because the client started to insist on breaching one of her limits, so it's all about best-fit. For reference, her limits are:

- No sex
- No blood
- No scat
- No needles
- No nudity (which means no bare facesitting, golden shower, ass or pussy worship, etc)

Have fun if you have a session scheduled, or intend to schedule one....

Contact is in her ad:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/local-chinese-dominatrix/4030407

Intimissimo
08-03-2016, 05:11 PM
I paid 150 / 90 minutes.
From what I gather, she could increase her rate to 150/hr for SM .....

I tried already. 150/1/1.

But she's quite good. And pretty.

silverug
08-03-2016, 11:57 PM
I tried already. 150/1/1.

But she's quite good. And pretty.

Glad that you like it......we share d same opinion then...hahaha. :)

silverug
09-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Queen Savi
...... The only slightly uncomfortable thing was that she had her personal sub pass me the key to her room in the lobby.

This would make me uncomfortable as well........I suppose you will need a keycard to go up the room ....what a bummer !!

Hopefully she could give alternative...for bros who don't prefer meeting another guy....that probably would mean she has to go to lobby...or tag along someone in the lift.......

doctor sex
09-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Maybe the guy was her Boyfriend or pimp.

Schrodinger
09-03-2016, 04:03 PM
This would make me uncomfortable as well........I suppose you will need a keycard to go up the room ....what a bummer !!

Hopefully she could give alternative...for bros who don't prefer meeting another guy....that probably would mean she has to go to lobby...or tag along someone in the lift.......

Yes, a keycard was required. Tagging along - you would need someone to be on the same floor. Check with her if she can do something else if you decide to make a booking.

Maybe the guy was her Boyfriend or pimp.

Nah, the one that passed me the key was not her bf. She told me a bit about him after the session.

sequence79
09-03-2016, 11:17 PM
my experience while conversing with Queen savi (have not met her and probably won't)... like one bro mention, she is just here for fun as she already have a group of personal slaves which i think is sufficient to support her needs. instead of meeting one on one for session prep talk, she wanted me to meet up together with her personal slaves which is a major turn off. i mean, who in the right mind would want to discuss their bdsm fetishism with other guys??

Schrodinger
10-03-2016, 08:50 AM
...instead of meeting one on one for session prep talk, she wanted me to meet up together with her personal slaves....

I don't think it's a requirement for a session. I did not sign up for her group coffee thing but still had a session.

silverug
10-03-2016, 09:46 AM
I don't think it's a requirement for a session. I did not sign up for her group coffee thing but still had a session.

This I agree.....I have been messaging her as well, she did not mentioned about pre meeting. Is it possible that your are requesting complicated scenarios? In any case, just politely decline and set up a meet if that's your intention.....

Her messages had been direct to the point.

Mcwoof00
10-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Glad that you like it......we share d same opinion then...hahaha. :)

yea she is pretty. i am only allow to worship her ass and nothing else.. and she holds the key to my cage.. and yes she is increasing her price to 150/hr for SM.. or has already increase

Kennethtnc
10-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Just my FR on Mistress candy:
Attend the session just now. She is very hot and pretty like some of the user here have said, she has the clubber kind of look and a few tattoo. Very nice and approachable.

showered before the session and she ask me to crawl out from the bath room. Followed by some foot and shoe worship. After that followed by some ball kicking. Verbal humiliation was throughout the session. After that I was made to lie on the floor and she teased me with her foot, she is really good at teasing. It is the best I have seen. She also spit into my mouth after she sip the beer.

After that I was made to lie on the bed with more teasing. overall the session is very enjoyable. She will cater according to your pain level for people who are not good at taking pain. She wanted to let me try GS as I have never tried before. But there was no space so I told her it is okay. Can do it in the next session.

Overall the experience is good, after the session ended we went down for a smoke. She is really a nice lady, please respect her limit. Will return if I have time and extra cash on hand. Please contact mistresskat if you want to confirm a session.

punishme
14-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Hi Bros , I am so lucky , I see Mistress Morgan again today in Bangkok .
This time I went for my favourite , scat , and had to arrive 11am to receive it naturally and it really is better than a mistress squirting something in her ass and then you get a lot of liquid on face .
She tied my feet to the stair banister outside the toilet and the tied my hand around the toilet bowl so I could not move anywhere . She then sat over my face and ordered me to open my mouth and OMG she shit a lot . I like it on and in my mouth but normally cannot eat but she use the vibrator on me again and I cannot control myself and for the first time I eat it and it was a lovely experience , I want to do again. I did have to beg her to stop as I could not take it any more , but that is what we want it to be like .
After a very long shower we went to a restaurant nearby but she had to rush back to the dungeon to help as another girl was late . After half hour she phoned me to come back to dungeon to talk which I dutifully did .
After about an hour she told me to put rubber mask on my face because she wanted to sit on my face and have other Mistress take picture for her website . I again agreed and when she sat on my face it was impossible to breath and wondered when she will get up but I did not care , I can die under beautiful Mistress Morgan , I was in heaven .
Altogether a really beautiful Sunday again,

haopapa
14-03-2016, 04:13 PM
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593175&highlight=bdsm

Anyone fr on her?

silverug
14-03-2016, 07:59 PM
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593175&highlight=bdsm

Anyone fr on her?

I had session with her recently, her photos are accurate, she's milfy type, tall with long legs. Not a real looker, more on the average side....

Setting up a session with her was a breeze, if you texted her in Chinese. She has zero English mastery...

She's not a time watcher...as for my case, time exceeded by 30 minutes perhaps no customer after my session. She could also dish out hard punishment if that's what you are looking for. Same as most PRC Dommes, you will need to let them know exactly what you wished for in session and the intensity you are hoping for......and you can actually tell them in the middle of the session as well :)

Verdict. Hard working, friendly, good service and can tailor to your need..she's flexible.

Pros : value for money, discreet location, good friendly service, hard working, can be harsh if you wish
Cons: Not a looker, could not lead (unlike Pro-Domme).