PDA

View Full Version : no panties under the the mini skirt

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

garfieldhatemon
06-05-2010, 10:52 AM
any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

doinkyman
06-05-2010, 11:06 AM
any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

You got any photos to share bro? :D hehe..... early morning give me naughty ideas on my female colleagues. Am surrounded by them now. i go peep peep abit. *devil horns* :D

swell
06-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes. But not wife but with my FB.

Vadai
06-05-2010, 12:18 PM
I know my FB hardly wear panties when we go ut clubbing movies parties and stuff

very kinky

Grantt
06-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Once had a gf and we were both into outdoors sex. Thro trial and errors, I would wear pants and she short or mini skirts, both without anything under. See her smooth butt outlined against her smooth thin skirt always got me on and without the undies, quickies became much quicker :D

I miss those days :rolleyes:

Darkside
06-05-2010, 04:36 PM

mememememe!!!

allthgswhite
06-05-2010, 06:28 PM
so true, especially those that's fairly short and flare bottom, soooo sexyyy !!!

maxman
06-05-2010, 10:09 PM
I have that fetish too!

tomvoyeur
06-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Well - I would rather peep at pussies of OTHER pretty ladies in miniskirts lol. :p

hokkienguy
07-05-2010, 05:58 AM

ur wife / ur gf try before ma?

so kinky. so hiao haha

maxman
07-05-2010, 06:56 AM
It is a pity, that even in liberal western country like Aust, generally Asian gals don't wear clothes that have a large opening around their thighs and torso, therefore you seldom see them in dress, skirt and tank-top. Many of them wear boring jeans and tee-shirt, and all look like mass produce.

I must say that many Aussie school girls provide a nice sight. Their summer dress and winter skirt school uniforms are often worn very short. Unlike S'pore gals, Aussies wear theirs way above the knees; mid way up the thighs. They are literally mini skirts. As best as I know, some/most schools don't have rules on skirt lengths.

needtofuck
07-05-2010, 09:18 AM
My Ex and wife sometimes do not wear any panties when they are in skirts, especially when they are in the "mood" :D

gstring_lover
07-05-2010, 10:03 AM
I am encouraging my lover to do that...

Short mini skirt without panties

chelsea4ever
07-05-2010, 11:39 AM
My wife always go clubbing with me without bra. Manage to convince her to do that few years back. But she very careless, bend down don't cover and sometimes when dancing she didn't even notice till people point it out to her. I usually see but just act blur never see. Recently managed to convince her not to wear panties under her ultra mini skirt. But same she always sit down very careless sure can see her pussy lips.

benxmanda
07-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I have pix to prove that HRH didn't put on panties going out with me, for instance, we always go cinema buying couple seat and in the middle of the show, SHE would automatically spread HER legs to accommodate my hand as I fingered HER, SHE would squeezed HER legs when SHE couldn't take the sensation and I could feel love juice gushing out...

cowboy69
08-05-2010, 09:14 AM

I do so too... :p

One of my ex, where i will meet her every day after work, drive out to have make out til late night before i sent her home. At times, i will ask her to come down in mini-skirt without panties, She is already wet before i finger her, the thought of being vulnerable southwards already spice things up. i will finger her while i m driving (of course slowly on the first lane) til we reach our destination. East coast dark dark carpark. :rolleyes:

i have tried with another ex, while we were dinning in a high class restaurant, she was in a V low cut dress and flora flare skirt. I convinced her to go to the ladies and take out her bra and panty. I nose bleed throughout the dinner

j0n`_8
09-05-2010, 03:55 PM
yup me too. current gf haven't try yet...

ex gf last time tried before managed to get her pantyless and braless go out in short skirt and speg top. in cold shopping area can see damn clearly her nipples are hard and if she bend or lean forward very easily can see whole breasts.

then when going up escalator, she like to stand infront of me so won't zg skirt. but i always make it so i am standing so near the person infront of me so she no choice have to stand beside me and i know many at the back all looking. also like to make her wait for me at glass area so people below can see.

miss those times...

kickapoo
09-05-2010, 08:32 PM
I do so too... :p

One of my ex, where i will meet her every day after work, drive out to have make out til late night before i sent her home. At times, i will ask her to come down in mini-skirt without panties, She is already wet before i finger her, the thought of being vulnerable southwards already spice things up. i will finger her while i m driving (of course slowly on the first lane) til we reach our destination. East coast dark dark carpark. :rolleyes:

i have tried with another ex, while we were dinning in a high class restaurant, she was in a V low cut dress and flora flare skirt. I convinced her to go to the ladies and take out her bra and panty. I nose bleed throughout the dinner

woah drive first lane slowly? road hogger!

Rickey
16-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Wow, tis a revelation frm tis thread, dat our ladies esp the younger ones r getting more n more daring these days....so willing to go out w/o wearing their panties under their skirts which btw r getting shorter n shorter. Phew !! wat if a gust of strong wind should suddenly blow when they r in the open, as it sometimes does, arent they afraid of giving the public, strangers around them, a free show ?? :o

AnotherJackAss
17-05-2010, 03:30 AM
I had this ex during my poly days. Think we were rather daring at that time. Managed to convince her to go out without panties while wearing a mini skirt. Not just that, she even dared to sit with her leg slightly apart when in the MRT. Dont think open enough to see but still very kinky.

masters
17-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Manage to get my gf to go without panties for a whole tour during in Bali. Sometimes she accidentally flash her pussy to the shops attendants while they open the van door to let her come out. Their facial expressions were priceless :D

some_
18-05-2010, 12:34 AM
tried it and yes its rather kinky when im sitting down trying to cross my leg thinking that whether this person might see me zaogeng or not heehee :p

ozon7667
18-05-2010, 08:25 AM
My G/F do not wear panty and bra at home and tat's why I always like to go to her home.

bochapsing
18-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Manage to get my gf to go without panties for a whole tour during in Bali. Sometimes she accidentally flash her pussy to the shops attendants while they open the van door to let her come out. Their facial expressions were priceless

my only success so far is getting my wifey to go bralesss under a singlet during our trip to bintan... but her singlet is dark colour, so actually din show much... but already made me hardon then..~~

masters
18-05-2010, 09:20 PM
my only success so far is getting my wifey to go bralesss under a singlet during our trip to bintan... but her singlet is dark colour, so actually din show much... but already made me hardon then..~~

Yeah, I know the feeling, bro. I was hard the whole one day trip and my mind was going wild with very perverted thoughts :P. I didn't get to take pictures of the attendants but I did get one picture of a coffee maker while visiting the coffee farm. I don't know if he saw underneath her skirt but the way he look at her...I let the pic tell the story :cool:

Kevas
18-05-2010, 10:08 PM
I let the pic tell the story :cool:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4026/dsc00070912x684.jpg

Actually, can't tell much from the guy's expression.

Thanks for sharing tho :)

Kinetics
18-05-2010, 11:26 PM

My OC was also went braless during our trip to Bangkok last year. Our reason was since she is there to buy bras and panties so why bring them. But in the end, she still wore her panties there cause she feel werid without them.
But even after we have brought all her stuffs, she is still go braless for the rest of the trip cause she said she won't have the chance to do it when back in SG.

bully
19-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I know the feeling, bro. I was hard the whole one day trip and my mind was going wild with very perverted thoughts :P. I didn't get to take pictures of the attendants but I did get one picture of a coffee maker while visiting the coffee farm. I don't know if he saw underneath her skirt but the way he look at her...I let the pic tell the story :cool:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4026/dsc00070912x684.jpg

Trying to imagine how your gal ZG under that dress. Love it! Good one mate!

Hope you got some of her ZG pics to share. Btw is she shaven or bushy down there? ;)

candyflip31
19-05-2010, 05:36 PM
I don't know about you guys but for me, I'd rather see some chick with skin tight mini skirt and with her obvious g-string showing over the skirt rather than just skin to tight skirt.

Just makes you curious what type of g-string they are wearing.

zl1983
19-05-2010, 06:24 PM
My OC was also went braless during our trip to Bangkok last year. Our reason was since she is there to buy bras and panties so why bring them. But in the end, she still wore her panties there cause she feel werid without them.
But even after we have brought all her stuffs, she is still go braless for the rest of the trip cause she said she won't have the chance to do it when back in SG.

wat a gd reason for me to tell my OC oso.. lol..:D but duno wht will she respond in e same way as ur OC man..

u r a lucky dude man.. :) enjoy while u can ba.. :D

masters
19-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Trying to imagine how your gal ZG under that dress. Love it! Good one mate!

Hope you got some of her ZG pics to share. Btw is she shaven or bushy down there? ;)

Thanks, bro. She's clean shaven at that time. And we are the only couple in the tour van. So we have the whole van to ourselves and we sat just behind. I did have an evil scheme to let her hike her skirt so high that her pussy was showing to the driver from the rear view mirror. I pretended to sleep (tired :P). She was a bit reserve but she did it anyway. She already having trouble covering her legs. Here a shot of her sitting in the van. Her legs was position towards the driver.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2383/dsc00078912x684.jpg

Kinetics
19-05-2010, 09:40 PM
wat a gd reason for me to tell my OC oso.. lol..:D but duno wht will she respond in e same way as ur OC man..

u r a lucky dude man.. :) enjoy while u can ba.. :D

Ya man...just do it...you will never know wat her response with me.
As for me, it's actually my OC who suggested it, saying that she is lazy to wash all the new sets that she has just brought. So I say y not...:D
But please don't imagine that my OC has a pair of big bosom and walking around in tight t-shirt with her bosoms bouncing up and down like those Ang Moh.
Her pair is quite ok size lah, so you can actually see a bit of the shape but wat really turn me on is her pair of perky nipples..they are always protruding out from her t-shirt ...whew...
Quite a number of the local males were staring at her nipples and she told me that she felt quite paiseh but also make her horny....sometime I accidentlally knocked her nipple with my arm or body while we are shopping. You can actually hear her give out a soft moan
It's really a great experience...try it bro...

Rickey
19-05-2010, 09:51 PM
She's clean shaven at that time.
I did have an evil scheme to let her hike her skirt so high that her pussy was showing to the driver from the rear view mirror. I pretended to sleep (tired :P). She was a bit reserve but she did it anyway.

Yo bro masters, you r another lucky fellow. Lovely pix u got there of yr very attractive g/f. Did she noe dat it was an evil scheme u hatched to up her skirt n dat u were pretending to sleep not knowing anything ?? Not very clear, u said she was reserved but she did it, meaning....

Kinetics
19-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks, bro. She's clean shaven at that time. And we are the only couple in the tour van. So we have the whole van to ourselves and we sat just behind. I did have an evil scheme to let her hike her skirt so high that her pussy was showing to the driver from the rear view mirror. I pretended to sleep (tired :P). She was a bit reserve but she did it anyway. She already having trouble covering her legs. Here a shot of her sitting in the van. Her legs was position towards the driver.

Bro, you are good and you even managed to take pictures to show us of your adventure....:D
For my case, I don't have sure luck cause OC said strictly no photos.:(

masters
19-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Yo bro masters, you r another lucky fellow. Lovely pix u got there of yr very attractive g/f. Did she noe dat it was an evil scheme u hatched to up her skirt n dat u were pretending to sleep not knowing anything ?? Not very clear, u said she was reserved but she did it, meaning....

Thanks and sorry for if I'm not being clear. Guess its because I jump in the middle of things halfway haha. Well, in the beginning of the tour, when she agrees to go pantie-less. I mention to her that she might need to do "certain things" and follow what I asks her to. This might involved flashing or it would be pointless to go without panties if you don't dare to show. Up till then, she flashes by accident eg stepping out the van. Now my plan was for her to flash the driver of the van intentionally. I whispers to her my plan like going to sleep and let her do it. I could still see her as I open my eyes a bit but the driver can't see my face as I got a hat on covering my eyes to him. She seems hesitant to open her legs and took quite a while to finally do it. I took pictures with camera at the palm of my hand with a hard on that hurts

Rickey
19-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks and sorry for if I'm not being clear. Guess its because I jump in the middle of things halfway haha. Well, in the beginning of the tour, when she agrees to go pantie-less. I mention to her that she might need to do "certain things" and follow what I asks her to. This might involved flashing or it would be pointless to go without panties if you don't dare to show. Up till then, she flashes by accident eg stepping out the van. Now my plan was for her to flash the driver of the van intentionally. I whispers to her my plan like going to sleep and let her do it. I could still see her as I open my eyes a bit but the driver can't see my face as I got a hat on covering my eyes to him. She seems hesitant to open her legs and took quite a while to finally do it. I took pictures with camera at the palm of my hand with a hard on that hurts

Thanks bro for the clarification. Nice story making mi very horny now haha !!Wat a brave gal she finally is.. But u so bad hah bro, make the poor gal zg quote " hesitant to open her legs and took quite a while to finally do it." unquote. Jus joking bro, dun take it serious o.k.

masters
19-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Haha. Its okey. Yeah that what she always tells me. "You're so bad one" :P. But I love her and she knows that. Sometimes, need to spice up the sex life when it start to became stale :)

Kinetics
19-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Brother Masters how did you managed to convince your gf to go for it ?

Rickey
20-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Haha. Its okey. Yeah that what she always tells me. "You're so bad one" :P. But I love her and she knows that. Sometimes, need to spice up the sex life when it start to became stale :)

Always enjoy hearing gals say "You're so bad one" after being disturbed hehe. ...but bro, hope u dun bully yr gal o.k....joking again lah, know u love her n won't. But u r rite, never let yr sex life dull even a moment. Always tink of n try new ideas n ways of enjoying sex together. In time to come tink she will, wif yr help, get used to going out w/o wearing her panties....n enjoy tempting the guys haha !

masters
20-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Bro Kinetics. I always tells her that she beautiful and lots of guys tries to take a peek at her. She seem to get excited after that (she cums faster and stronger then usual) haha. That shows that she also gets turn on by the idea of other people ogling over her besides me. Then there's the question of trust. You might want to show/proof to her that your love won't change/decreasing. She might be scared to go thru with it cause she might think that you won't love her the same way again. And the most important thing is that don't force her if she don't want to. Well, that my opinion anyway. Good luck, bro :)

Kinetics
20-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Bro Kinetics. I always tells her that she beautiful and lots of guys tries to take a peek at her. She seem to get excited after that (she cums faster and stronger then usual) haha. That shows that she also gets turn on by the idea of other people ogling over her besides me. Then there's the question of trust. You might want to show/proof to her that your love won't change/decreasing. She might be scared to go thru with it cause she might think that you won't love her the same way again. And the most important thing is that don't force her if she don't want to. Well, that my opinion anyway. Good luck, bro :)

Hi Brother Masters, what u have said is very true esp the portion on trust and also to show how much we love them. They will react very differently in return.
In my opinion, every lady is a bit of an exhibitionist, it all depends on their limits and how far they are willing to go. Like my OC, when we were at Bangkok, I can see that she gets so very excited when she knows that people are staring at her body. I have suggested to her to go without her panty but she is not comfortable with it so we dropped the idea.:)
Like you mentioned, if she don't want to then don't force her.....Thanks !

tomvoyeur
20-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Biologically, women likes sex - this is nature's way of reproduction! We just need the right way to release n harness that energy. ;)

SDBA
20-05-2010, 11:28 AM
woah drive first lane slowly? road hogger!

so next time we see any car driving very slowly @ east coast... it might be him digging his gf
:0

bochapsing
20-05-2010, 12:43 PM
I always tells her that she beautiful and lots of guys tries to take a peek at her. She seem to get excited after that (she cums faster and stronger then usual) haha. That shows that she also gets turn on by the idea of other people ogling over her besides me.

bro, u r lucky tat ur oc is "sporting" enough to play along...

my oc is super conservative lor... when i ask my oc to dress sexy, she'll always give excuses tat she's gained weight & not nice to dress sexy lar (despite i insist tat she isn't n look great), oso say why to let people see... bla bla bla.....

i oso sian trying to convince her already...

bully
20-05-2010, 01:37 PM

Tks for the pic bro, Good one. 6 pts for you for ya effort!

Im sure you got more stories to tell during your trip and pls share more pics of her too. Camping for more... :p

SMGG
20-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Thanks bro, u r really a master, I like the pic and the girl hehe :p Camping here for more pics ...

Kinetics
20-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Today I was on half day leave, came back logged into SB and read a few threads. Then I went to look at the photos that we took in Bangkok. While looking through, I found one close up shot of my OC in a rather old white sleeveless blouse. It's like a candid shot but didn't know why we didn't notice it. Took a closer look and found that there may be something that might interest the bros over here. Play around with the colour and this is what I got..........................;)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7595/52224536.jpg

masters
20-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Nice one bro Kinetics. Thanks for the pic. And thank you bro Bully for the up points :D. There's still someone who up my points but I don't know who but thanks to you as well.

Well, cause of the great sport you guys are, I think I'll share with you a picture of her taken sometime ago wearing the same dress. She's not shaven in this one, so you can see why she decides to shave while wearing the dress. Feel free to up if you guys like this :P

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6949/img0001892x596.jpg

queenman
20-05-2010, 09:30 PM

Can't see the pic bro, the link correct ?

nukebomb
20-05-2010, 10:32 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7595/52224536.jpg

Wow nice blouse, how many baht huh?

Kinetics
20-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Nice one bro Kinetics. Thanks for the pic. And thank you bro Bully for the up points :D. There's still someone who up my points but I don't know who but thanks to you as well.

Well, cause of the great sport you guys are, I think I'll share with you a picture of her taken sometime ago wearing the same dress. She's not shaven in this one, so you can see why she decides to shave while wearing the dress. Feel free to up if you guys like this :P

Brother Master great pic but seems like later other bros have problem viewing it.

Kinetics
20-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Wow nice blouse, how many baht huh?

Bro you no have read my post ? We brought the blouse there....end of the trip I think we thrown it away. So no baht no baht...:D

nukebomb
20-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Bro you no have read my post ? We brought the blouse there....end of the trip I think we thrown it away. So no baht no baht...:D

Errrr....bro how come lately never see you post any delicious bra n panty huh???

tk-king
20-05-2010, 11:42 PM
for faster roll out and easier 2nd round
my FB doesnt put on her garments after public screwing

one fine day, she told me safe, dun stop, cum inside her
mins later, the ooze starts to leak down her thighs
there goes my miss commando

i really miss those happening days
shen ah, send me another FB please :(

Kinetics
20-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Errrr....bro how come lately never see you post any delicious bra n panty huh???

Hmmm so you miss my OC's panty and bra ah ? :D

masters
21-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Here a better view for those who can't see the above pic. Don't you just want to to 'something' if you saw a scene like this? :P

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/55849c530736c3063116f69d7dd79756/0/IMG_0001.jpg)

bully
21-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Here a better view for those who can't see the above pic. Don't you just want to to 'something' if you saw a scene like this? :P

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/55849c530736c3063116f69d7dd79756/0/IMG_0001.jpg)

Awesome bro, any more stories of her flashing trip? Pls share more...

benxmanda
21-05-2010, 07:10 AM
The comment is in the pix itself, my darling OC aka HRH.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5450/5450770613dc5b7a114cb15a137591c78d93a04.jpg

eurekasster
21-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Bro. You are da man. I try all methods to convince my gf, she still say no. How you convince your OC ? :confused:
Up you 5 points.

SMGG
21-05-2010, 01:23 PM

Great ! I want to do lot of thing after seeing it bro, but can not do much to the pic hehe :p

nukebomb
21-05-2010, 01:58 PM
The comment is in the pix itself, my darling OC aka HRH.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5450/5450770613dc5b7a114cb15a137591c78d93a04.jpg

Wah, yr OC so solid!:D

Kinetics
21-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Wah, yr OC so solid!:D

Brother you are right.....HRH damn solid.

zerobyte
21-05-2010, 09:03 PM
how old is HRH? boobs are solid!

redgun
21-05-2010, 09:16 PM
how old is HRH? boobs are solid!

agree, and nice S shape, really attracting, bro Kinetics u r a dam lucky guy

Baileys
21-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Hi everybody this is an interesting thread esp the photos from the last 2 pages. It's awesome ! :D

yang punk
22-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Just to share...When we feel like being notti...
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62049_Photo00361_123_395lo.jpg

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62052_Photo0039_123_600lo.jpg

yang punk
22-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Couple more...

http://img218.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64202_P1000037_123_709lo.JPG
http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64220_P1000055_123_472lo.JPG
http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64280_P1000133_123_511lo.JPG
http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64234_P1000162_123_375lo.JPG

l0n3r
22-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Just to share...When we feel like being notti...
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62049_Photo00361_123_395lo.jpg

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62052_Photo0039_123_600lo.jpg

Couple more...

http://img218.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64202_P1000037_123_709lo.JPG
http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64220_P1000055_123_472lo.JPG
http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64280_P1000133_123_511lo.JPG
http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64234_P1000162_123_375lo.JPG

nice ones... how can I up my points?

benxmanda
22-05-2010, 05:08 AM
This thread, with bro yang punk's participation, is set to explode!!!:D

Calling all like-minded bro & sis, a single pix worth a million words, words + pix worth more.

I try all methods to convince my gf, she still say no. How you convince your OC ? Just ask her to do it, is that simple!!!

benxmanda
22-05-2010, 06:12 AM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5455/5455234f2b58d2983f8a0ea8cce175c767f835a.jpg

zerobyte
22-05-2010, 06:17 AM
yang punk, ur post ROCKS! keep it up!!

benxmanda
22-05-2010, 06:28 AM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5455/545525587bef1397c28a55e6a7bad8933cc02c5.jpg

masters
22-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Bro SMGG, maybe you'll get your chance to do "something" to her if she's willing and horny enough. Maybe :P

Bro Eurekasster, thanks for the up :)

Bro Bully, there lots more adventure especially in Bali. I'll pen them down when I got the chance.

Bro Yang Punk, I'll always love your postings. Awesome ^^

yang punk
22-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Bro Ben...you flatter me when it is I who have been envying you for having a wife like Manda, who is every sammybros dream and object of lust!

hsp0804
23-05-2010, 06:48 PM
i love it too when my gals go without their undies and my X and current GF both have that "trait"! however, they usually do so with a pair of sheer pantyhose...crotchless at times or maybe with stockings! here're a couple of snaps....

in sheer pantyhose
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/778b6072895566)

in crotchless pantyhose
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f202b981690204/)

Kinetics
23-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi bro hsp0804
The pic is awesome ! :cool:

evil_doct
23-05-2010, 07:59 PM
power bro .... so where u took these photos ??? sure could have more ...
tent pitching here

bully
23-05-2010, 11:10 PM
i love it too when my gals go without their undies and my X and current GF both have that "trait"! however, they usually do so with a pair of sheer pantyhose...crotchless at times or maybe with stockings! here're a couple of snaps....

in sheer pantyhose
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/778b6072895566)

in crotchless pantyhose
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f202b981690204/)

Awesome bro hsp0804, you never fail and adds up the heat to the nxt level;) hope u can share more..

Saunders
23-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Great pics :D
Too bad my gf not so daring.

JoyJoy
24-05-2010, 12:05 AM
:) Bro Yang Punk, r u driving a silver tuscani?

bochapsing
24-05-2010, 12:34 AM

in sheer pantyhose

in crotchless pantyhose

awesome...!!!

hope to see more.....

;););)

ilpan77
24-05-2010, 01:10 AM
you guys are cool. now Mrs not so into this type of thrilling excitment anymore. time to find FB! haha

Stormer
24-05-2010, 02:43 AM
Daring and power.....:D

benxmanda
24-05-2010, 06:10 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/546312779074e35ef723f509279747dfe3edc05.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463127&showlnk=0)

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/546313394d885730662344cdcb92a6b42008911.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463133&showlnk=0)

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/5463135c6f770b275195dad9680b7b74f6284dc.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463135&showlnk=0)

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/54631472e896e453a3600a5661ec1dc05d1e2b4.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463147&showlnk=0)

bro hsp0804,

absolutely stunning, hope more bro/sis share theirs too here. :D

hsp0804
24-05-2010, 10:11 AM
thanks to all bros...here are more...first taken while clubbing, and then after on a bench o/side the club where she knock out....

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d74d8b81722730)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d561b781722774)

yang punk
24-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Guys...it's easier than you think (to persuade your gf/co to pose eip for you) if she is in love with you and having an 'active' relationship, all you need is a honey-coated tongue! Try harder ... you've got nothing to lose;)

Meanwhile another 3 pics to share.

(pics reposted below for larger images)

shark89
24-05-2010, 10:22 AM
I used to have a FB who would do that as a foreplay before our meeting up. I would sms her that I am horny and want to meet her later that day.

Asked her what she was wearing and usually would be in office attire of blouse and skirt. I would then ask if the blouse and skirt were dark coloured and if they were, could she remove her bra and panty before she left her office to meet me.

Throughout the rest of the day, I would continue to text her, telling her what I would do to her when we meet. She would get all horny and wet, especially if she had played along with me and even removed her underwear much earlier on and spent the rest of the day in her office stark naked under her office wear. The men would take notice of the extra jingle her C cup boobs would make each time she had to walk around the office. The extra attention certainly hightened her excitement to meet me later.

I would usually pick her up near her workplace and she would be dripping wet by then. Needless to say, what ensues later would be hot hot sex. :D

PUMIT
24-05-2010, 10:36 AM
this thread is getting too hot for comfort, especially with all the pictures and stories posted.

yang punk
24-05-2010, 10:38 AM
[img=http://img172.imagevenue.com/loc427/th_95791_P3_123_427lo.JPG] (http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95791_P3_123_427lo.JPG)
[img=http://img28.imagevenue.com/loc240/th_95771_P2_123_240lo.JPG] (http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95771_P2_123_240lo.JPG)
[img=http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_95755_P1_123_470lo.JPG] (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95755_P1_123_470lo.JPG)

(Sorry repost for larger image)

Guys...btw after clicking on one of the above links, when the pic appear just click on view gallery and you can proceed to view all the other pics I posted there. So no need for me to attach links here.

hsp0804
24-05-2010, 11:32 AM
[img=http://img172.imagevenue.com/loc427/th_95791_P3_123_427lo.JPG] (http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95791_P3_123_427lo.JPG)
[img=http://img28.imagevenue.com/loc240/th_95771_P2_123_240lo.JPG] (http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95771_P2_123_240lo.JPG)
[img=http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_95755_P1_123_470lo.JPG] (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95755_P1_123_470lo.JPG)

(Sorry repost for larger image)

Guys...btw after clicking on one of the above links, when the pic appear just click on view gallery and you can proceed to view all the other pics I posted there. So no need for me to attach links here.

nice pix bro...thanks!!! can tell shes HOT!!!

sadlonelyguyer
24-05-2010, 12:01 PM
http://img247.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-15498/loc76/95802_P1000026_123_76lo.JPG
http://img17.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-30834/loc15/95814_P1000039_123_15lo.JPG
http://img172.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-11537/loc427/95791_P3_123_427lo.JPG

u r 1 god darm lucky man!

xialliu
24-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Sorry Bors…I wonder why gal must ware panties???

yang punk
24-05-2010, 03:12 PM
nice pix bro...thanks!!! can tell shes HOT!!!

Thks bro...actually she is like any normal ol, career conscious and hard working, has good 'conservative' family values and would have been a wife any man would be extremely proud of...except that a devil like me came along first...;)

Originally posted by Sadlonelyguyer:

"u r 1 god darm lucky man!"

Perhaps! But without effort nothing good will just fall on your lap!

So guys don't make excuses...if you enjoy watching others' eip effort go and try taking some yourself to share.

Just ask Ben and Master007 ... everywoman has a notti slutty side to their character. You just have to discover the secret button to press and release that side of their personality. Their wives are also happy and loyal to their hubbies.

Ask Shark89, most women love the devil in their men. You think being the decent goody 2 shoes will keep her faithful to you? Just ask all those "lucky" bastards with fbs and milfs what their partners think of their hubbies?

;)

masters
24-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks for sharing Bro Yangpunk. She's very hot.

Uploading a pic of more recent outing. Taken this while she's sleeping. Almost got into an accident while taking this

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/932fa881811050)

Manfese_Widz
24-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Sorry Bors…I wonder why gal must ware panties???

No answer to that, just like I have no answers to a qns a gal ask me some time ago, "Why do guys have nipples" :eek:

PEACELUVER
24-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks for sharing Bro Yangpunk. She's very hot.

Uploading a pic of more recent outing. Taken this while she's sleeping. Almost got into an accident while taking this

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/932fa881811050)

bro, u better be careful when driving :D

hsp0804
24-05-2010, 09:21 PM
lets keep this going...my add contributions...

1st, an under table shot of my X-Gf!
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/34385e58727279)

next, my drunk FB posing at a club...
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/10b01057795202)

yang punk
24-05-2010, 11:16 PM

Don't multi-task whilst driving...not worth it. Turn into the nearest carpark then take all the pixs you want...surely all bros here would rather you can contribute more...:p

1st, an under table shot of my X-Gf!

next, my drunk FB posing at a club...

Great pixs that you are sharing...and keep them cumming! :D

AnotherJackAss
25-05-2010, 01:38 AM
You guys are so lucky to have a gf who dare to eip.

I fetish the idea of my gf exposing herself to others especially not knowingly or unwillingly. Like when she zg or when she have to go for her therapeutic massages. Many times i had saw her zg and knew that someone is watching and yet i never do anything.

Just recently,we were snorkeling at tioman. she worn her surfer pants so she thought it was ok to wear her disposable panties inside. After awhile in the water, when i was swimming behind her, i noticed i had a very clear view of her pussy. The short surfer pants were too loose to cover anything and her disposable underwear had crumble up and pushed to the side. I wasnt sure if anyone was lucky enough to swim behind her. Then when the time is up, everyone crowded around the ladder to to the boat. I let her go up first. when she climbed the ladder, her pants were very open. Quite a few malay guys were also at the ladder and looking up at her when she climb. I was sure they had quite a view of her pussy. Again, i never tell her anything and enjoyed the incident.

Sometimes i feel bad for my gf for having a bf like that.
Are there any bros like me? I hope this is not some psychological condition.

benxmanda
25-05-2010, 04:58 AM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5467/546732845bb5b2cb5291d13cb5317271af59f4d.jpg
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5467/5467330b65f6b0767178d25dc88c3e489653799.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5467/54673374ae76827b893602275c2686da8267542.jpg

No need to feel bad, just post some pix for us to view.:D

yinyin
25-05-2010, 06:11 AM
woah bro nice! more plz

analguy76
25-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Wah...nice to see bro here sharing upskirt of their wife and gf without panties...my wife nvr dare to go out pantyless, but she does it at home only...manage to took 1 pic of her while she's sleeping...keke stay tune for more.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4751/475116080854464c200f77f5352b76c6d4ebb74.jpg

hsp0804
25-05-2010, 01:22 PM
an ex PRC FB...taken at the SG flyer :)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/11168f0b0e9de48a8089026a62aef70a/)

(click on ind thumnail to enlarge)

vkoolboi
25-05-2010, 04:53 PM

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/11168f0b0e9de48a8089026a62aef70a/)

wow.. I am impressed.

Xdecepticon
25-05-2010, 07:06 PM

Ever bonked 1 with skirt on but w/o G-String. Feeling...Great! :D

XPlayer
26-05-2010, 12:32 AM
I remember my dearest ex-gf... everytime after we go out for a fancy dinner (when she would be wearing a cocktail dress or something similar) or not so fancy dress (short skirt), after the dinner, I would always ask her to detour to the toilet to take off her bra & panties. The reason we did it was that on the drive home, I would usually finger her as I drove, until she would orgasm as she sat on the passenger seat (she really likes my fingers, hehe).

She would usually have her hand on my cock when I fingered her, and after her orgasm, she would return the favour by blowing me as I continued to drive (I usually took the long way home, sometimes the super-long way home). Sometimes I would CIM but usually it would be just enough to get me super hard by the time we got home. This would usually end up with us fucking in the kitchen, on the dining table, on the floor, etc. as we would almost never make it to the bedroom until we were done.

A few times we would find a secluded and dark spot and just fuck in the car. Other times, we would find some other public place (stair case, hotel restroom, etc) to do it.

Damn, this topic brings back fond memories...

Xdecepticon
26-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Amazing! U could actually drive couple with her sucking ur dick simultaneously! :eek:

yinyin
26-05-2010, 06:52 PM
wah nice!! bth!!

eddtan1
26-05-2010, 07:45 PM
A few times we would find a secluded and dark spot and just fuck in the car. Other times, we would find some other public place (stair case, hotel restroom, etc) to do it.

Damn, this topic brings back fond memories...

Ya lor...this topic really brings back fond memories...

hsp0804
28-05-2010, 02:49 PM
this thread getting a little quiet...here are some pix taken at clubs...:D

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b9375f82261940/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/489bfe82261943/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff406082261949/)

samyboys
28-05-2010, 03:04 PM
they wear panty hose with out the panties:eek:

hsp0804
28-05-2010, 09:33 PM
they wear panty hose with out the panties:eek:

sometimes stockings too...without undies! though this was taken back in the room but that was exactly how she dressed when we were out earlier!

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/af2dda82277436/)

Rickey
28-05-2010, 10:53 PM
sometimes stockings too...without undies! though this was taken back in the room but that was exactly how she dressed when we were out earlier!

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/af2dda82277436/)

Wonderful pix of the gal !! bro hsp0804, 1 of the best shots i hav seen. Thanks for sharing it here is tis thread. But ha, dun understand how these gals can be so brave as to go panti-less .:confused: But kudos to them, tink it is not easy for any ordinary gal to do tat...

KINGor75
29-05-2010, 09:57 AM
more more more pls.....

tomvoyeur
29-05-2010, 10:03 AM
this thread getting a little quiet...here are some pix taken at clubs...:D

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b9375f82261940/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/489bfe82261943/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff406082261949/)

Which club is this? We need to get an exclusive membership....;)

hsp0804
29-05-2010, 12:58 PM
thanks bros...and KinGor for the upz...i will post more pix when i find them :) Lets keep this thread going...

gixxer04
29-05-2010, 01:10 PM

The photo look like taken in king park hotel in bangkok near seacon square

hsp0804
29-05-2010, 03:37 PM
The photo look like taken in king park hotel in bangkok near seacon square

nope...this was taken in a hotel in HK...cant remember name though...but the other club shots were taken at clubs ard BKK

tomvoyeur
29-05-2010, 07:20 PM
nope...this was taken in a hotel in HK...cant remember name though...but the other club shots were taken at clubs ard BKK

Looks like u had a fun time in HK. ;)

hsp0804
29-05-2010, 09:57 PM
here's another set...2 gals...:p

first...again, taken while clubbing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6ee05e82442624/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/05846b82442696/)

the other...i was spreading her thighs
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9121df82442640/)

masters
29-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Continuing from my last post. Hope you guys like this. Don't complain about the quality. I driving!! :P

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/23514f82451226)

Baileys
29-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Bro what else is there to complain ? You are the man ! :D

bully
29-05-2010, 11:42 PM
here's another set...2 gals...:p

first...again, taken while clubbing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6ee05e82442624/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/05846b82442696/)

the other...i was spreading her thighs
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/9121df82442640/)

Bro, are these club's gals that dont wear panty?;)

hsp0804
30-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Bro, are these club's gals that dont wear panty?;)

no bro, the first gal was an X-GF, the other just a FB :)

hsp0804
31-05-2010, 09:30 PM
1 more bros...:)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/21cb8f82701104/)

maverick700
01-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Love the pink dress, it's sweet and sexy.

benxmanda
01-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Here's my humble contribution...

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5498/5498351c392284683bad56fd897d6c7bba6b3a4.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5498351&showlnk=0)

Ilikehootest
01-06-2010, 09:14 AM

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/21cb8f82701104/)

hey bro, you're one lucky man. I admit I don't have such good catch in my life. Envy you man.

Quiver
01-06-2010, 02:48 PM

So daring in public, behind close doors even more hiong ? :p:p

bochapsing
01-06-2010, 06:06 PM

niceee....!!

thanks for sharing, bro...

hsp0804
01-06-2010, 06:44 PM
1 more...in appreciation to the bros here who like the pix and up my points...thanks :)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d7130a82703860/) -

"1 Bushy and 1 Clean"

Ilikehootest
01-06-2010, 08:36 PM
1 more...in appreciation to the bros here who like the pix and up my points...thanks :)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d7130a82703860/) -

"1 Bushy and 1 Clean"

Hi bro,
Very nice pic. I would very much like to up your points but unfortunately I'm newbie here. But you've got my support bro.

redgun
01-06-2010, 10:45 PM

"1 Bushy and 1 Clean"

Bro, nice shot, thanks for sharing. u take it in pub or hotel? hehe :p:D Like that bushy one

bully
02-06-2010, 12:16 AM

"1 Bushy and 1 Clean"

Bro, you really keep this thread alive and kicking.. Wish i could up u more..:p

hsp0804
02-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Bro, you really keep this thread alive and kicking.. Wish i could up u more..:p

no worries bro, know u would if u could...just enjoy the pix...:D

here are couple more...another gal this time (an x-FB)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d58f9c82892387/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c57ef82892390/)

To bro Redgun, most of the pix u see are taken at clubs...:)

garfieldhatemon
02-06-2010, 11:24 AM
wow,bro hsp,u r really power

stephan
02-06-2010, 11:25 AM
no worries bro, know u would if u could...just enjoy the pix...:D

here are couple more...another gal this time (an x-FB)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d58f9c82892387/)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7c57ef82892390/)

To bro Redgun, most of the pix u see are taken at clubs...:)

nice contribution, here my pts to u. cheers!

twinchrome
02-06-2010, 12:36 PM
:D an inspiring thread

sadlonelyguyer
02-06-2010, 01:37 PM

"1 Bushy and 1 Clean"

chio leh.. can intro?:D:P

hsp0804
03-06-2010, 10:59 AM
chio leh.. can intro?:D:P

wah bro, like that also u can tell she chio ah? too bad cant intro to u...cos i also dunno where is she now...

To all the other bros who have upped me, my sincere thanks! i will sure put up more when possible...cheers :D

WhamBamTYM
04-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I've been trying to get a friend to go pantyless under her skirt, and it's getting her excited. she went commando under her spaghetti strap dress yesterday, too bad I wasn't there to take pics. I've also asked her to try "accidental" zaogengs...

I should be able to take a pic next week when I meet up with her. Just want to increase the excitement for the both of us.

vkoolboi
06-06-2010, 10:11 AM
I've been trying to get a friend to go pantyless under her skirt, and it's getting her excited. she went commando under her spaghetti strap dress yesterday, too bad I wasn't there to take pics. I've also asked her to try "accidental" zaogengs...

I should be able to take a pic next week when I meet up with her. Just want to increase the excitement for the both of us.

wow.. your friend willing to do that for you? You must be very yan dao.

Rickey
06-06-2010, 04:20 PM

Congrats !! bro WhamBamTYM, u managed to get yr gal to go pantiless. Believe there is a growing trend for our gals nowadays willing n wanting to experiment going commando. They wil definitely find it exciting n thrilling to go w/o something they hav always been tot to wear since young to protect their modesty, something oso normal gals dun do. Thrilling for us guys too, to know tat the gals do not mind their private parts being seen by others even if they r strangers... wow they dun mind being exhibitionists... If they can go pantiless ,they can oso go braless. Pity the lingerie shops, their bizs will take a hit if tat really happens..tink it would 1 day

hsp0804
06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Spreading them...

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d58f9c83442938/)

And a quick flash at the cafe...

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/aaabc683442948/)

owen10
07-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Spreading them...

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d58f9c83442938/)

And a quick flash at the cafe...

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/aaabc683442948/)

well done. pics shot in spore?

Orangelicious
07-06-2010, 01:38 AM
I like going panty-less when wearing mini skirt, liddat easy piak piak with my boyfriend when we're out and horny :p

benxmanda
07-06-2010, 06:26 AM
coming up: the pix that shows the bush:D

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5526/5526808d5cf47d5d8ff0b050b9e7aa3a0b6e326.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5526808&showlnk=0)

hsp0804
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
well done. pics shot in spore?

nope bro...all o/seas :)

hsp0804
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
I like going panty-less when wearing mini skirt, liddat easy piak piak with my boyfriend when we're out and horny :p

whoa...we need more gals like u!!! :) and your BF is a lucky guy!!!

yang punk
07-06-2010, 11:09 AM

So can you get him to take some up-skirt pixs of you to share with us? :p

hsp0804
09-06-2010, 10:59 AM
so as not to disappoint bros here who have supported me...here u go :)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d92ed283732119)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/30e4a383732126)

masters
11-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Another contribution to keep this thread alive :). Please up if you like this

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/df686e84038793)

WhamBamTYM
13-06-2010, 06:26 PM
wow.. your friend willing to do that for you? You must be very yan dao.

No lah, I'm not yan dao. And well, I should have been more specific. She's my FB.

Congrats !! bro WhamBamTYM, u managed to get yr gal to go pantiless. Believe there is a growing trend for our gals nowadays willing n wanting to experiment going commando.

Hi bro. Yes... It's really exciting especially when we talk about it and she tells me what's going through her mind. I managed to have a quick one with her last friday.. Sadly it was only a bj (the time of the month for her). I got her into exhibitionism, and she was topless while blowing me in a carpark. I parked my car facing the traffic so that anyone driving past can see her blowing away, plus both her boobs were out on display.

Aftwe we were done, I told her to flash one of the cars in the car park as we drove by. Sadly, the guy did not see it, but I was wondering if the girl he had with him did... :P

I'm trying to get her interesting in a soft swing, and maybe more. She's away for the next few weeks, so I guess I must find something to fill my time... haha.

Vixxy
13-06-2010, 06:43 PM
My gf quite often dun wear bra when we go out.. Panties she cfm wear ba. I also dunwan her to zg...

boombaa
13-06-2010, 09:47 PM
moi wifey alwaiz dont wear bra too can see nipple and mostly i also ask her don't wear panties

seafrog
14-06-2010, 02:47 AM
my wife's younger sis always dun wear bra at home. almost every morning i send my little ger to my mil's place i'll see her nice 34c under her pajamas.. my lim also dun wear bra at home. wahaha. thats why i like going to my mil's place. :)

wat2woopee
14-06-2010, 11:27 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/546312779074e35ef723f509279747dfe3edc05.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463127&showlnk=0)

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/546313394d885730662344cdcb92a6b42008911.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463133&showlnk=0)

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/5463135c6f770b275195dad9680b7b74f6284dc.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463135&showlnk=0)

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5463/54631472e896e453a3600a5661ec1dc05d1e2b4.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5463147&showlnk=0)

[I:D[/I]

Bro, your chick is really Boh Bay Chau.....:D

doinkyman
15-06-2010, 02:53 AM
my wife's younger sis always dun wear bra at home. almost every morning i send my little ger to my mil's place i'll see her nice 34c under her pajamas.. my lim also dun wear bra at home. wahaha. thats why i like going to my mil's place. :)

Wa, power la bro, share more details ley. Haha, how old is ur sil?

seafrog
15-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Wa, power la bro, share more details ley. Haha, how old is ur sil?

my sil just finished her uni this yr.. she always have that cim face when i see her.. but dun dare to do anything stupid.. she likes to wear mini skirt or those knee length skirt.. sometimes i'll have the chance to see her zaogeng... BTW i got 2 sil.. one is just complete uni another is aready 28.. she also has big boobs.. she is those OL who likes to wear lowcut blouse... damn song to see both of them coming to my house for family dinner..

doinkyman
16-06-2010, 02:18 AM
my sil just finished her uni this yr.. she always have that cim face when i see her.. but dun dare to do anything stupid.. she likes to wear mini skirt or those knee length skirt.. sometimes i'll have the chance to see her zaogeng... BTW i got 2 sil.. one is just complete uni another is aready 28.. she also has big boobs.. she is those OL who likes to wear lowcut blouse... damn song to see both of them coming to my house for family dinner..

Wa bro, u sure bio until damn shiok la. :D Purposely bio her zg? evr tried peeping at tany 2 of them?

seafrog
17-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Wa bro, u sure bio until damn shiok la. :D Purposely bio her zg? evr tried peeping at tany 2 of them?

no proper chance to see them naked infont of me.. will try that if chances come by.. wahaha!!

doinkyman
17-06-2010, 05:00 AM
no proper chance to see them naked infont of me.. will try that if chances come by.. wahaha!!

Lol, must plan bro. Purposely go bio & peep. Of coz when bathing is the best. Rmbr to share it here. Keep a look out wif those sharp eyes!!! All the best bro!

seafrog
17-06-2010, 11:08 AM
i'll.. will update u guys!:)

yang punk
17-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Hidden wireless videocam in your bathroom...;)

tomvoyeur
17-06-2010, 10:47 PM
More pics, more pics!! :D

yang punk
17-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Another series of pantiless upskirt pixs taken at our fav playground over the years...centrally located, no parking problem, lots of nice quiet corners and some not so quiet but with hidden places to get notti...

Even that hour or so of lunch time provided ample opportunities to have some fun...just tapou some snacks for picnic in the garden and more ;)

Let these pixs provide some ideas and inspirations...so no more excuses!

[img=http://img270.imagevenue.com/loc75/th_24749_g3_123_75lo.JPG] (http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24749_g3_123_75lo.JPG)

yang punk
17-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Just click on link and then "view gallery" to see the whole series...:D

seafrog
18-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Hidden wireless videocam in your bathroom...;)

i did bought a spy pen.. but the res bery low.. i did rec my maid in bathing only.. view a few times then delete liao.. and the pen spoilt very fast.

benxmanda
18-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Bro yang punk's pix are so inspirational!!!
Here is my WIFEY aka HRH, can you see some bushes?

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5576/557679025292bca8cbd0c71b1dd8be037fe165f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5576790&showlnk=0)

yang punk
18-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Bro Ben

You've been teasing us long enough! We've waited until neck long long liow...when can we have HRH in full monty? :p

hsp0804
18-06-2010, 10:34 AM

Let these pixs provide some ideas and inspirations...so no more excuses!

[img=http://img270.imagevenue.com/loc75/th_24749_g3_123_75lo.JPG] (http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24749_g3_123_75lo.JPG)

SOLID STUFF Bro!!!! :D thanks for sharing!!!

Baileys
18-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Yesterday my wife went braless to fetch my son from his day care centre because the bra she was wearing was making her very uncomfortable so she was like took it off and down she goes to fetch our son....
This is her story...
When she was in the lift, she took a look in the mirror (those metallic strips) to adjust herself but to her surprised, she found that she can actually see her nipples and her breast outline through her black blouse.
But before she can decide what to do next, the lift door opened, and a pizza delivery guy came in. My wife said that he was very sharp...he knew that something was amiss and his eyes straightaway zoomed onto her breast area.
My wife remained standing at the same spot in the lift and pretended that everything is normal. The pizza guys then became to move to the side of her and tried peeing into the opening of her blouse. She saw him doing that at the corner of her eye but didn’t look down to see if he can actually see anything. She said that his action makes her feel uneasy but at the same time also make her very excited.

yang punk
18-06-2010, 05:00 PM
A few more pixs added to this series...

[img=http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc227/th_47771_b4_123_227lo.jpg] (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47771_b4_123_227lo.jpg)
[img=http://img254.imagevenue.com/loc533/th_47609_b3_123_533lo.jpg] (http://img254.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47609_b3_123_533lo.jpg)
[img=http://img173.imagevenue.com/loc570/th_47604_b2_123_570lo.jpg] (http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47604_b2_123_570lo.jpg)
[img=http://img270.imagevenue.com/loc30/th_47594_b1_123_30lo.jpg] (http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=47594_b1_123_30lo.jpg)

yang punk
18-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Some desperate asshole reposted some of my pixs at Voyeurweb.

You know who you are...wifey4u...why don't you take some of your own instead of STEALING? :rolleyes:

bully
19-06-2010, 06:55 PM

You know who you are...wifey4u...why don't you take some of your own instead of STEALING? :rolleyes:

Maybe he should change his nick from wifey4u to assholeliketosteal :p

masters
19-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Bro Yang Punk, your pictures makes me hard every time you post some new pictures. Your girl is very hot :D

seafrog
20-06-2010, 04:48 AM
more pixs pls bro yang!! campin for more!!!

ch18
20-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Bro, you are a lucky chap wif such a pretty n open wife man.....
Sigh, no such luck for me.

hsp0804
10-07-2010, 11:42 PM
it has been too quiet here...let me add this - GF in pantyhose with nothin' under :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3b26b087972600

smallLJboy
11-07-2010, 11:26 AM
I love this thread.. n thank bro hsp0804 for the pix...really steammy man

btw, just share that my wify would go pantiless when she wear pantyhose or tight, even in mini-skirt when she go to work... sometime I wonder any of the guy in the office would see her zaogeng or not..

but it really high when I see her in the morning wearing the pantyhose w/o panty..when she pull up the pantyhose to her wrist and adjust the area near her pussy..it really steam.. after that she would just wear her skirt and go to work...

hsp0804
11-07-2010, 01:34 PM

btw, just share that my wify would go pantiless when she wear pantyhose or tight, even in mini-skirt when she go to work... sometime I wonder any of the guy in the office would see her zaogeng or not..

but it really high when I see her in the morning wearing the pantyhose w/o panty..when she pull up the pantyhose to her wrist and adjust the area near her pussy..it really steam.. after that she would just wear her skirt and go to work...

Pantyhose with NO undies is the way to go!!! tell your wife she's go it right bro!!! and if possible, take a candid snap n share with us!!! :D

cereal-killer
11-07-2010, 02:52 PM

Watermark the picture with your name

papbear77
11-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Great thread...how do I give/up points to the Brothers??

Rickey
11-07-2010, 04:11 PM

Your wife's male colleagues are very lucky bro !!

Pantyhose with NO undies is the way to go!!! tell your wife she's go it right bro!!! and if possible, take a candid snap n share with us!!! :D

Very good idea !! if only we can persuade all our gals to do tat..... but tink only possible on those days tat they are not on red alert ...

bully
11-07-2010, 05:56 PM

Bro, what colour is her pantyhose? Anyway to snap afew pics to share nxt time when you saw her doing that. :p

smallLJboy
13-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Bro, what colour is her pantyhose? Anyway to snap afew pics to share nxt time when you saw her doing that. :p

she have lots of pantyhose, black, nude, those will pattern one and those sheer type, she even have 1 with hole-below... sometime she would wear that to make love with me, as she know I am a pantyhose loverman.. :)

hsp0804
15-07-2010, 10:07 AM
she have lots of pantyhose, black, nude, those will pattern one and those sheer type, she even have 1 with hole-below... sometime she would wear that to make love with me, as she know I am a pantyhose loverman.. :)

u really have to do something bro...:D

hsp0804
16-07-2010, 10:11 AM
while we wait for others to share, here are some of my contributions...

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tdmucqshtp2nv3cbob70mpqdzttzgg49

bully
16-07-2010, 06:45 PM
while we wait for others to share, here are some of my contributions...

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tdmucqshtp2nv3cbob70mpqdzttzgg49

Bro hsp0804, you should start a new thread (Ex gal, FB, Gf), story line with all the pics you posted and going to post. It sure be AWESOME! Im your No. 1 fan! :p

hsp0804
16-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Bro hsp0804, you should start a new thread (Ex gal, FB, Gf), story line with all the pics you posted and going to post. It sure be AWESOME! Im your No. 1 fan! :p

:D thanks bro...appreciate your support...post here also same la...as long as u guys know where to view the stuff can already! :) here's another 2 for my "no. 1 fan" ....

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5ec4b988814314
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ea05f188814348

smallLJboy
18-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Finally manage to get my wify agree and she wore this nude ph on Sat and we went to Orchard... ya...PH w/o panty.. really make me feel hony and my little bro is standing up most of the time.. especially after she done her waxing... ya..waxing!!!!! and now she completely smoooth...and silky under the ph...I been touching her inner leg while driving... steam man..

photo taken while she sitting in my car
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5426/img0570qr.jpg (http://img51.imageshack.us/i/img0570qr.jpg/)

this photo taken b4 she go for waxing...
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8329/img0571ou.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/img0571ou.jpg/)

this one after she done waxing... smooooooooth... (there is a small loose pubic hair stucked under her ph..heehee)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6898/img0573w.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/i/img0573w.jpg/)

sorry for the poor img as it taken using my iphone

zerobyte
18-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Finally manage to get my wify agree and she wore this nude ph on Sat and we went to Orchard... ya...PH w/o panty.. really make me feel hony and my little bro is standing up most of the time.. especially after she done her waxing... ya..waxing!!!!! and now she completely smoooth...and silky under the ph...I been touching her inner leg while driving... steam man..

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5426/img0570qr.jpg (http://img51.imageshack.us/i/img0570qr.jpg/)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8329/img0571ou.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/img0571ou.jpg/)

this one after she done waxing... smooooooooth... (there is a small loose pubic hair stucked under her ph..heehee)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6898/img0573w.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/i/img0573w.jpg/)

can up the photos to imagebam or sth? can't view the files tq

hsp0804
18-07-2010, 12:12 PM

thanks alot bro for the pics...your wife sure was nice legs!!! but 2 and 3 pic could not be viewed...pls upload using imagebam...imageshack sucks lah!!! thanks again...up u liao!!! :)

smallLJboy
18-07-2010, 01:04 PM
ok, I re-upload to imgebam

her leg in the car
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a96ed189058155

Before waxing
http://www.imagebam.com/image/1c4b8a89058149

After waxing
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b7587c89058097

bossy_miaomiao
18-07-2010, 02:08 PM
bf's bday coming... will give him surprise.. wanna make him nose bleed non stop... hope he would love it :D

bully
18-07-2010, 03:02 PM

her leg in the car

Before waxing

After waxing

Nice one bro, thanks for the pics. Btw did you ever ask her why she dont wear panty? Ever ZG in her office? She looks sexy natural or wax.

Heres my 6pts 4u! Have u can post more.. :p

smallLJboy
18-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Nice one bro, thanks for the pics. Btw did you ever ask her why she dont wear panty? Ever ZG in her office? She looks sexy natural or wax.

Heres my 6pts 4u! Have u can post more.. :p

Thanks for the points.

I also cant remember when she started not to wear panty whenever she wore ph. But I remember telling her to try once and I think thereafter she like it ba. Eversince whenever she wore ph or tights, she will go w/o panty.

I know most gal think go w/o panty is "too much" but for some (whom I know) think it is ok. So you can try telling your wife or GF about your "fetish" and I think if they really love you they will do it for you. (once a while maybe)

For example I ever told my wife that I am a ph fetish, and I enjoy looking at lady with ph especially those with short sexy skirt, hence I asked my wife to wear for me so that I can look at her instead of looking at other gals. (a very lame excuse, but it works) so now I not only can see but also can touch.. :)

bankclash
18-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the points.

I also cant remember when she started not to wear panty whenever she wore ph. But I remember telling her to try once and I think thereafter she like it ba. Eversince whenever she wore ph or tights, she will go w/o panty.

I know most gal think go w/o panty is "too much" but for some (whom I know) think it is ok. So you can try telling your wife or GF about your "fetish" and I think if they really love you they will do it for you. (once a while maybe)

For example I ever told my wife that I am a ph fetish, and I enjoy looking at lady with ph especially those with short sexy skirt, hence I asked my wife to wear for me so that I can look at her instead of looking at other gals. (a very lame excuse, but it works) so now I not only can see but also can touch.. :)

wow good for u bro... i have those fetish about gals wear tights. especially those tights that is a bit or quite transparent. if the gals wear it w/out panties and with juz a shirts over it. when they ZG time that was very turn on

neogeo2
18-07-2010, 06:23 PM

her leg in the car

Before waxing

After waxing

Awesome pics!!!!!!
I can never get my gf to go without undies even when she's wearing those ugly opague undies....never! It's so amazing she did it voluntarily too.

neogeo2
18-07-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xxkti60u1uzt0yzou2492r69r08x9og7

here is a set of some American ladies at the races.....off course without undies!

harmsarbman
18-07-2010, 09:20 PM
My ex gf ever almost forgot to wear her panties when she met up with me, but just before she came to my car, she turned back and she went back to wear it. She told me that she simply felt bare and vulnerable without the panties.

Later, I managed to persuade her to try it once, and she did it for me, but wearing a skirt that reached her knees, the longest skirt in her wardrobe. Well, she said that it not only felt bare, but also felt cool as the skirt moves and acted like a fan.

bigggbird69
18-07-2010, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=smallLJboy;5033194]Thanks for the points.

For example I ever told my wife that I am a ph fetish, and I enjoy looking at lady with ph especially those with short sexy skirt, hence I asked my wife to wear for me so that I can look at her instead of looking at other gals. (a very lame excuse, but it works) so now I not only can see but also can touch.. :)[/QUOT

Wow....u are one lucky fellow......my few points for your effort..cheers

hsp0804
19-07-2010, 12:46 AM
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xxkti60u1uzt0yzou2492r69r08x9og7

here is a set of some American ladies at the races.....off course without undies!

thanks bro...but its a shame they always choose to wear PH with the crotch pads...for me, it defeats the purpose (of going without undies cos can't see anything liao) i would have cut the damn padding off...just like this:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a3116789118646 :D

fringe929
19-07-2010, 12:47 AM
my gf die also won't try in singapore, she says tht if got ppl who knows her see, confirm gone case. Only once she went without bra and underwear was when we went on holiday. Convinced her no one knows her there so its ok after much "begging" on my part, we went clubbing tht way. Tried to get her to dance with other guys but she end up making frens with the local gals and was dancing with them the whole night and ignored all the guys who tried to come onto her despite me trying hard to set her up. (Told the guys staring at her that i am her brother and my "sis" just broke up with her bf and thus she is avaliable)....

wonder if there is something wrong with me, but it really turns me on seeing guys lusting after her...

bigggbird69
19-07-2010, 06:29 PM
thanks bro...but its a shame they always choose to wear PH with the crotch pads...for me, it defeats the purpose (of going without undies cos can't see anything liao) i would have cut the damn padding off...just like this:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a3116789118646 :D

That's a very nice cut bro..... pantyhose w/o panty is the best sight i ever seen.......;) That should be the way to dress.

hsp0804
22-07-2010, 06:56 PM
in an ultra mini-skirt, no undies n "bush" showing....:)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8d6b6889612977

bully
22-07-2010, 07:42 PM

U the MAN bro! :p

Lunaspace26
23-07-2010, 12:49 AM

Very nice... Should get it trimmed though!

bigggbird69
25-07-2010, 03:00 PM

wow....the hose is good quality...very thin...;)

SammyHulk
25-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Wow...awesome thread this is! Can read stories n view images as well. Bravo!! ;):D

some_
29-07-2010, 12:17 PM
got story here meh

hsp0804
12-08-2010, 12:20 PM
this thread almost dead liao...come on bros! :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/53d29692671638
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a7a3fe92671647

woshiren
12-08-2010, 01:11 PM
this thread almost dead liao...come on bros! :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/53d29692671638
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a7a3fe92671647

thxs bro. nice photos. thxs for sharings..

hsp0804
12-08-2010, 09:50 PM
1 more...taken in my office :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1824a192719573

Ace Dragon
12-08-2010, 11:10 PM

Nice office shot...

bully
12-08-2010, 11:20 PM

Woww.. AWESOME! bro, is this your gal or colleague? :eek:

ModelX
13-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Does this happen here?
Pantiless Pic (http://p1.xhamster.com/000/001/901/299_1000.jpg)

hsp0804
13-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Woww.. AWESOME! bro, is this your gal or colleague? :eek:

actually tats my wife :D

bully
13-08-2010, 12:58 PM

Envoy you mann.. Your wife ROCKS! ;)

aeroblade2
13-08-2010, 01:22 PM
my salutes goes to u~ u made it happen!!!

upz for u~

kingken
13-08-2010, 02:44 PM
nice shot of your wife!!

hsp0804
13-08-2010, 07:36 PM
thanks guys...see if i can find anymore of her! :)

alan0338
13-08-2010, 08:05 PM

u r such a lucky guy :D

k3lvin123
13-08-2010, 08:19 PM
good to participate but now code red + 7th month if u take my wife pic wait u all see red unlucky i tio from u all, so wait next week la. I'll be updating some here

tomvoyeur
13-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Any more sneaky pics by our voyeur bros? :D

hsp0804
15-08-2010, 10:01 PM
what do u guys think of her? :)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e1e5e93186367

tomvoyeur
15-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Great shot - she looks happy sharing her pussy with the world lol. ;)

Rickey
15-08-2010, 10:36 PM

Wow ! she's a beautiful, attractive gal wif a nice pussy... who is she, bro hsp0804 ??

luckysinger
15-08-2010, 10:40 PM
I went to Ipanema (Orchard Towers) with my GF . . . she was in a short denim skirt, I got her drunk and managed to talk her in to going to the toilets and taking her panties off . . . I was fingering her in the bar with hundreds of people around us - SO FKING HOT !!!!!! :D

luckysinger
15-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I went to Ipanema (Orchard Towers) with my GF . . . she was in a short denim skirt, I got her drunk and managed to talk her in to going to the toilets and taking her panties off . . . I was fingering her in the bar with hundreds of people around us - SO FKING HOT !!!!!! :D

luckysinger
15-08-2010, 11:35 PM

bully
15-08-2010, 11:59 PM

She looks naughty bro, Nice bush. More pls...;)

eeemen
16-08-2010, 04:19 AM

Bonkable :D Thanks for sharing bros, cheers ............

hsp0804
16-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow ! she's a beautiful, attractive gal wif a nice pussy... who is she, bro hsp0804 ??

a slutty x-fb...and the one who got me hooked on "gals going around without undies" :D

hsp0804
16-08-2010, 12:22 PM
more of her...after some drinks :p

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f6ba6093265751
http://www.imagebam.com/image/4c69fe93265806

hsp0804
19-08-2010, 03:11 PM
next set of 3....

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ed0z6wh5xjplzn64y6antdzn7vy1tt68

masters
20-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Trying again, what do you guys think about this one?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ad3d0793817191

hsp0804
22-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Back with more....

http://www.imagebam.com/image/edba9d94195903
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e10d1494196486
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2f32b194196849
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a6c02f94196858

bigggbird69
22-08-2010, 04:57 PM
power power power.......:)

bfreemen
22-08-2010, 05:40 PM
wow .. great photo . bet she look great in real life

_GG5_
22-08-2010, 07:07 PM
hps0804, all of them local?

eeemen
22-08-2010, 09:42 PM
swee!! Thanks for sharing, cheers ..............

bully
23-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Back with more....

http://www.imagebam.com/image/edba9d94195903
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e10d1494196486
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2f32b194196849
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a6c02f94196858

Bro hsp0804, for all your panty-less pics you posted, you should be make a knight! ;)

hsp0804
10-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Purple pantyhose...and no undies, taken at cafe! :D

http://www.imagebam.com/image/51229197106945

tiddley69
15-09-2010, 12:48 PM
My girl friend has this exact same tube blouse as this girl (I took this picture from "You've been sniped" thread).

http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc681/th_25573_156fyx5_122_681lo.jpg (http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25573_156fyx5_122_681lo.jpg)

Then one day I convinced her to wear that blouse as a dress. No shorts but just panties underneath, and she actually thought it was ok! Hehe.

But while she was putting on make up at the living room, I asked her to hand me over her panties. Because I wanted to take pictures of her panty-less at home. When she was done putting on her make up and about to go to the mall, I put her panties inside my pocket, pulled her to the car and head off.

She walked around the mall like that for a couple of hours, while begging me to give her back her panties constantly :p It was her first time.

bully
16-09-2010, 12:48 AM
My girl friend has this exact same tube blouse as this girl (I took this picture from "You've been sniped" thread).

http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc681/th_25573_156fyx5_122_681lo.jpg (http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25573_156fyx5_122_681lo.jpg)

Then one day I convinced her to wear that blouse as a dress. No shorts but just panties underneath, and she actually thought it was ok! Hehe.

But while she was putting on make up at the living room, I asked her to hand me over her panties. Because I wanted to take pictures of her panty-less at home. When she was done putting on her make up and about to go to the mall, I put her panties inside my pocket, pulled her to the car and head off.

She walked around the mall like that for a couple of hours, while begging me to give her back her panties constantly :p It was her first time.

Care to share the pics u taken bro? :p

tiddley69
16-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Care to share the pics u taken bro? :p
Hehe ok :)

http://www.imagehot.co.cc/images/15478088959170846443.jpg
http://www.imagehot.co.cc/images/91232215085273432314.jpg

These are the pics taken in the living room, just before we head out. The blouse exactly the same as the one i linked in the previous post right? :)

I posted these on 4chan before, some might have seen it.

Super_Hooligan
16-09-2010, 03:27 PM
HSP= God:D Keep up the good work Bro

barbed wire
16-09-2010, 03:28 PM
tks for sharing

bully
16-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Hehe ok :)

http://www.imagehot.co.cc/images/15478088959170846443.jpg
http://www.imagehot.co.cc/images/91232215085273432314.jpg

These are the pics taken in the living room, just before we head out. The blouse exactly the same as the one i linked in the previous post right? :)

I posted these on 4chan before, some might have seen it.

Thanks bro! Any more reviewing pics? Im sure many bros will up u for ya efforts! ;)