PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

bodyslam
16-12-2012, 05:44 PM
i dont believe in ketok people in using amulets, i never sell a single one before and all i want is to sell to someone with a price which both of us is comfortable.

Con man, what price you looking at? I will pay you hell money. Name the price.

KNN, 20k leh... Don't tell me, you are willing to let go at 100 to do charity so that others can bonk other girls??

toilet$50
16-12-2012, 07:43 PM
guys alamak! i am not asking for 20k u all can pm me you how much u want to offer. pls go back and read what i said! i am not a speculator nor collector, i am saying 10yrs ago someone want to offer 20k for this twin, i turned him down!

i dont believe in ketok people in using amulets, i never sell a single one before and all i want is to sell to someone with a price which both of us is comfortable. we can meet and u can study the amulet, if u think u don't like then its ok. i am doing it in a very 随缘 style. i think a lot of u dont understand the approach or maybe u all like it the speculator and ketok people way? if that is the case maybe i will keep it because this amulet is with me for more than 10yrs. :confused::confused::confused:

bro,can exchange this amulet for your khun pean?and i pay extra 8k?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/30021989_zps48eec5a4.jpg

i bought this on years 1989..:)

16-12-2012, 09:00 PM
this is the twin khun paen i talked about previously. anyone interested can pm me. got someone offer me 20k sgd 10 yrs ago for this i never accept, find it too good to be true.

y me in red bcos i scolded someone posting video links that need to register and pay and deducting pt without leaving nick. :D

You sure this pcs someone offer 20k SGD and not INR? I saw something like this at FLS going at S$10 only...

badboyzbleu
16-12-2012, 09:41 PM
i even up load the pic. sincere people already pm me to meet up and look at actually things then make the offer.

all of u call yourself collectors. i already said, pm me we meet up, u can take a look and we can talk about it. then cannot make a deal never mind, u all scare i use kongtao to con u, dont dare to meet??? hahaha then all you amulet can throw in longkang liao!

last time no internet better, now with internet all backside stick to chair and become keyboard warrior. last time people always meet and study amulet together. how can we buy a amulet without studying it? that is why i offer to come out and meet. interested buyer take a look at the amulet and decide how much it worth. if u dont want after u take ur time to study it. im fine. u decide, not me. con man? scared kong tao? then ur amulet useless.

kumsiatiko
16-12-2012, 10:20 PM
bro,can exchange this amulet for your khun pean?and i pay extra 8k?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/30021989_zps48eec5a4.jpg

Bro toilet$50,are you serious???:eek:
think twice first...:D

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Bro toilet$50,are you serious???:eek:
think twice first...:D

yes bro..i'm serious!but aslo scare hes selling fake le:o
and do you know how to check is it real?

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 01:12 AM
bro,may i test you 1st..can you tell me what is my avatar from which temple?
Sorry bro:)

yes bro..i'm serious!but aslo scare hes selling fake le:o
and do you know how to check is it real?

and he didnt give me a answer which temple for my Avatar!:confused:

i really 100% inteserted the twin khun pean:(

nine9nine
17-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi Bros,

I have 3 thai amulets that are sitting in my home ( I housed in an open air rack which are on eye level with me - for respect purpose). These were given to me by my brother as that time he was doing soccer and doing quite well until he met his master which require him to stop. Long story short, these 3 are not for sex purposes but for my daily well being.

I dont wear it out as I think it may attract strange looks from my colleagues. Everyday I will just clasp my both palms and pray to them. Will my actions cause these amulets to lose power?

Actually, I feel that I am doing them a great injustice by puttin them at home however my brother once told me, it is all fate that I own them and one day fate may bring their masters to them as well. So as long as I put them at home, means I am fated to hold them forever?

I don't really know how to unlease their power nor how to treat them better. please advise.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 01:39 AM
i am in red and under moderation, my reply also need moderator to approve before posting. anyway can pm me.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 01:51 AM
u really a collector? those FLS shops are like despicable resale car agent buy and sell. buy low and sell high. what they want is make huge profit from it, i dont want them to buy from me 3k and start chopping people by asking 30k for it. i will never go to them because they got not respect for those amulets. all my amulets were from Thailand and i just want to pass it on with a price. i just hope collector who got my amulet can wear it and benefit from it. if u wear liao not suitable pass it on. only for people and collectors who love amulets not people like you fakes.

real collector will be already asking me out and study amulets not still sitting behind keyboard and be keyboard warriors. the best way is to let you hold the actual thing and feel it yourself. of cos some even come with a magnifying to take a closer look to study it. i really dont know how u all call yourself collectors but dont even bother to come out and gian kiu the amulet.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 01:53 AM
and he didnt give me a answer which temple for my Avatar!:confused:

i really 100% inteserted the twin khun pean:(

wat phra kaew, temple of emerald buddha.

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:17 AM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0153_zps4028bec0.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0156_zpsc45a2cef.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0151_zps9352537b.jpg

Any bros here can give me some comments?

on top costs me $8.8k.

below $5.8k.

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:20 AM
i am in red and under moderation, my reply also need moderator to approve before posting. anyway can pm me.

bro,you can buy bypass from boss(sam)..
only 4.99..

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:25 AM
wat phra kaew, temple of emerald buddha.

bro,wat phra kaew?
Buddha:eek:

passi0n
17-12-2012, 02:26 AM
on top costs me $8.8k.

$8K+ U can get Pu Tim's KP liao... for cheaper yet good KP, try AC Chum's KP...

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Hi Bros,

I have 3 thai amulets that are sitting in my home ( I housed in an open air rack which are on eye level with me - for respect purpose). These were given to me by my brother as that time he was doing soccer and doing quite well until he met his master which require him to stop. Long story short, these 3 are not for sex purposes but for my daily well being.

I dont wear it out as I think it may attract strange looks from my colleagues. Everyday I will just clasp my both palms and pray to them. Will my actions cause these amulets to lose power?

Actually, I feel that I am doing them a great injustice by puttin them at home however my brother once told me, it is all fate that I own them and one day fate may bring their masters to them as well. So as long as I put them at home, means I am fated to hold them forever?

I don't really know how to unlease their power nor how to treat them better. please advise.

Bro,can posts pictures to see?

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:33 AM
$8K+ U can get Pu Tim's KP liao... for cheaper yet good KP, try AC Chum's KP...

Bro,you means i kenna chop?
can tell my kp from where and make frm what monks?
thanks very much:)

happpy
17-12-2012, 02:56 AM
bro you buy the khun paeng without realising where is it from and made by who?

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 03:11 AM
bro you buy the khun paeng without realising where is it from and made by who?

bro that why i asking any bros here to give some advise:o
thanks..:)

double8
17-12-2012, 03:48 AM
bro,you can buy bypass from boss(sam)..
only 4.99..

$4.99 is only for new members. If kena zapped to red, don't think can pay $4.99 to bypass.

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 04:13 AM
$4.99 is only for new members. If kena zapped to red, don't think can pay $4.99 to bypass.

thanks bro...will go to holland temple tomorrow..
ask the monks better.
thanks bro:)
and good nite to all bros...

naemlo
17-12-2012, 08:57 AM
all my amulets were from Thailand and i just want to pass it on with a price. i just hope collector who got my amulet can wear it and benefit from it.

Ningcaichen, your favor con man is back.... same statement, wanted others to benefit from his amulet.... :eek:

i really dont know how u all call yourself collectors but dont even bother to come out and gian kiu the amulet.

Use your brain, if u have. Why bother wasting time to see a con man? Another samster already mentioned, LP Tim KP, if yours is LP Tim I dun mind go see see, price is right, buy from u but your KP also no info, want me give u your amulet info?? I want 10k for providing u the info. BTW u know LP Tim? If dunno google for it... I went to LP Tim's temple more than u visited Thailand.

happpy
17-12-2012, 09:50 AM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0153_zps4028bec0.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0156_zpsc45a2cef.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0151_zps9352537b.jpg

Any bros here can give me some comments?

on top costs me $8.8k.

below $5.8k.

below $5 .8k should be
Phra Khun Paen of Wat Ban Grang
created since Ayutthaya period that in B.E.2477 or C.E.1934
The feature of is “Phra Khun Paen Pim Ha Liam Ok Yai” (pentagon shape with big chest imprint)

happpy
17-12-2012, 09:57 AM
but taking a second look at it. it cannot be from Ayutthaya period, the material doesnt seem to justify.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 11:05 AM
bro,wat phra kaew?

the temple in your avatar.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Ningcaichen, your favor con man is back.... same statement, wanted others to benefit from his amulet.... :eek:

Use your brain, if u have. Why bother wasting time to see a con man? Another samster already mentioned, LP Tim KP, if yours is LP Tim I dun mind go see see, price is right, buy from u but your KP also no info, want me give u your amulet info?? I want 10k for providing u the info. BTW u know LP Tim? If dunno google for it... I went to LP Tim's temple more than u visited Thailand.

anyway u not real collector. empty talk. wasting my time here. can sell, sell. cannot sell never mind.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 11:11 AM
bro,wat phra kaew?

bro if u r sincere, pm me. if not its ok. :)

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 11:23 AM

u empty talk with empty knowledge and maybe with empty brain. call people a con yet cannot show proof or dont even dare to take a look and study a amulets. u r a disgrace to collector. useless people toying with amulet.

study the amulet like an antique, differentiate the fake from the real. u only want people to impress u with facts of amulet which might even fake. real collector know how to see a gem without people telling them which yr which temple which monk which batch or do it for which special events. u r those type chui kong lampar song. like the guy offer me 20k who i turn down.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 11:39 AM
hahaha post still not out yet. anyway i can see a lot of egoistic "collectors" here. naemlo no need me to tell who u visit all these. trying to proof what? u r those easily kena con, tell u cock and bull stories of amulets only u will think its real. want to show u the real thing let u feel it and study u scare. must be your skill not up to the standard to call a collector. old school collector the best.

Toyota Honda
17-12-2012, 12:30 PM
To Bros,

Need advice, recently lost a Somdej while working under hot sun that was given to me by a master from Thailand. Been wearing it with 2 other amulets during my many years of business.

Will it cause bad karma or punishment? Please advise.

any reccomendations to offer to appease the buddha?

happpy
17-12-2012, 01:18 PM
To Bros,

Need advice, recently lost a Somdej while working under hot sun that was given to me by a master from Thailand. Been wearing it with 2 other amulets during my many years of business.

Will it cause bad karma or punishment? Please advise.

any reccomendations to offer to appease the buddha?

you remind me of this incident. I had dropped twice lP Daeng somdej. the amulet just fall off from my chain. first time the amulet just stuck at my tummy i guess have a big tummy then. second time it drop on the grass, i suddenly felt something like missing and found out that my somdej is gone, however with great luck i managed to find it just right in front of me.

i think there some (LING QI) a feeling.

back to your question, as long as you do no harm or harvest any bad intention why would there be karma why would buddha punish you for this. Please change your perspective on buddha.

just get another amulet for wearing and safety purposes.

ningcaichen
17-12-2012, 02:21 PM
bro,20k is really too much!i'm a amulets collected
Yup, that is alot of $$$$!!!
WTF, u posted big big, 10 yrs ago 20k, 10 yrs later what price u looking at? U definitely have at least a 4 figures sum in your mind.
I have an amulet costs 1 billion USD to let go... this amulet made me my 1st million 10 yrs ago.... now want to share my wealth with others so selling it off. Give me an offer. Same tactic???
wah...but if u manage to sell hor, u r USD$1Billion richer leh...like that u don't have to worry about Singapore rising cost of living sia.....u also no need to buy 4D every wed, sat and sun liao...if let say u migrate to canada after selling for $USD$1million hor, can help me to catch one polar bear there i know there got many...i want to ask archan timid help me make polar bear takrut for me, like that can save his cost of travelling there if i provide my own polar bear so I can ask him to charge me cheaper...:)
Con man, what price you looking at? I will pay you hell money. Name the price.
KNN, 20k leh... Don't tell me, you are willing to let go at 100 to do charity so that others can bonk other girls??U r right, but he is look at around $2-3k lah. $2-3k can bonk 20-30times hor?
bro,can exchange this amulet for your khun pean?and i pay extra 8k? i bought this on years 1989..wow! u offer $8K....ho seh liao..the next person to offer must be >$8K
but btw, tot u said $20k is really too much why u still want to buy? :D
Bro toilet$50,are you serious???
think twice first..i fully agreed...
those FLS shops are like despicable resale car agent buy and sell. buy low and sell high. what they want is make huge profit from it, i dont want them to buy from me 3k and start chopping people by asking 30k for it.so u r expecting around SGD$3k? that is 4 figures...and u r also selling at a loss to benefit others lor...:rolleyes:
You sure this pcs someone offer 20k SGD and not INR? I saw something like this at FLS going at S$10 only...
i also saw before somewhere....think below $50....
$8K+ U can get Pu Tim's KP liao...If $8k-$20k can find genuine Lp Tim Kp liao....

your favor con man is back.... same statement, wanted others to benefit from his amulet...
u r right...but archan timid more powerful leh...because he conned so many before get caught...this one so fast fully exposed...:(

**********Bottomline here is really not about meeting to verify...if let say just one newbie offer SGD$15K ho seh liao.....PM to the seller to offer price? this is not even allowed in amulet forums lor..price must be stated clearly upfront when selling in the first place....

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 02:44 PM
below $5 .8k should be
The feature of is “Phra Khun Paen Pim Ha Liam Ok Yai” (pentagon shape with big chest imprint)

Thanks bro,then on top is frm where?
thanks many many:)

FBInsp
17-12-2012, 02:55 PM
hi bros... just asking whether u bros play the 9 tail fox lady amulet by AC Meng..?

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 03:14 PM
anyway never mind. i will still keep this kp and don't sell, sell liao people say i con man lol :D. hokkien said kian tio ho, mai keh kian. all empty talk a lot here. i pity those who think their master and everyone else is con man, but in fact they are fools even they are not conned. :rolleyes:

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 03:58 PM
anyway u not real collector. empty talk. wasting my time here. can sell, sell. cannot sell never mind.
bro,20k is really too much!
bro if u r sincere, pm me. if not its ok. :)
sorry bro,untill now i still dont know how to use the pm:o

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 04:03 PM

bro,this one also from the temple?
thanks..:)

ningcaichen
17-12-2012, 04:14 PM
thanks bro
sorry bro,untill now i still dont know how to use the pm
I like yr signature.....$2k is already too much, not even say $20k...heng u dun know how to use PM.....u better don't learn OK...learnt liao lose $2K. spent it on KTV sex better.

Rough calculation: $2K(doubtful minimum)-$40(projected estimate)=$1960. $1960/$40=49times. 49times x 100% = 4,900% :eek:
4,900% seems like more hiong than conman timid...:eek: :eek:

but if anyone just feel that any price cheaper than 4,900% is still a steal can still go PM and buy...be my guest....:)

Toyota Honda
17-12-2012, 05:02 PM
back to your question, as long as you do no harm or harvest any bad intention why would there be karma why would buddha punish you for this. Please change your perspective on buddha.

just get another amulet for wearing and safety purposes.

Bro, what I mean is.. By losing the Somdej that I have been wearing for many years, when I suddenly lose it, does it mean my business will be affected etc.

badboyzbleu
17-12-2012, 06:15 PM

sorry bro,untill now i still dont know how to use the pm:o

bro, your 8.5k is ok for me. how to contact u?

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 07:43 PM

bro,when did i said 8.5k?:confused:

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 07:49 PM
I like yr signature.....$2k is already too much, not even say $20k...heng u dun know how to use PM.....u better don't learn OK...learnt liao lose $2K. spent it on KTV sex better.

Rough calculation: $2K(doubtful minimum)-$40(projected estimate)=$1960. $1960/$40=49times. 49times x 100% = 4,900%
4,900% seems like more hiong than conman timid...:eek

but if anyone just feel that any price cheaper than 4,900% is still a steal can still go PM and buy...be my guest....

bro,thanks for yur advice:)
will ask my master frm Holland temple abt the Kp ...;)

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 07:56 PM

bro,do you know how much it costs me?
is $15K:cool:
let me ask my master from Holland Temple 1st,then will let u know..
izzit ok for you to wait?:)

naemlo
17-12-2012, 08:31 PM
u empty talk with empty knowledge and maybe with empty brain. call people a con yet cannot show proof or dont even dare to take a look and study a amulets. u r a disgrace to collector. useless people toying with amulet.

U damn kum lan or brain in the ass full of shits... Dig this into your thick skull, I told u I know the details of your 20k KP. If u are willing to offer me 10k, I can give u the info then u can sell 30k.

study the amulet like an antique, differentiate the fake from the real. u only want people to impress u with facts of amulet which might even fake. real collector know how to see a gem without people telling them which yr which temple which monk which batch or do it for which special events. u r those type chui kong lampar song. like the guy offer me 20k who i turn down.

Lan pa, gem collector will first ask u abt details of your gem before agreeing to meet u and examine the gem physically. Mai kum lan, use your brain. U think gem collector so free, without any details, purposely go down n see your gem. Stupid is bad enough but stupid and act smart is tragic.

naemlo
17-12-2012, 08:36 PM
hahaha post still not out yet. anyway i can see a lot of egoistic "collectors" here. naemlo no need me to tell who u visit all these. trying to proof what? u r those easily kena con, tell u cock and bull stories of amulets only u will think its real. want to show u the real thing let u feel it and study u scare. must be your skill not up to the standard to call a collector. old school collector the best.

Kum lan kia, LP Tim is famous in Thailand, I dun have show off. U know nothing just admit it. In BKK, u say LP Thuat, LP Toh, LP Pern, LP Koon, LP Sotorn, most ppl will know, so nothing to show off. It is u who think everyone here kum lan, will pay big money for your unknown amulet. No disrespect to KP, it is a disgrace to be worn around your neck. It like wearing a piece of shit and still thinking it is a gem. :rolleyes:

naemlo
17-12-2012, 08:36 PM
let me ask my master from Holland Temple 1st,then will let u know..
izzit ok for you to wait?:)

Bring to Holland temple too leh... I want to know which KP worth 20k, 10 yrs ago....

naemlo
17-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Y
u r right...but archan timid more powerful leh...because he conned so many before get caught...this one so fast fully exposed...:(

Quite true shouldn't expose too early, let him pm me ask me to sell for him :D But this guy also smarter, he wants to con once n ho seh liao.... 10 yrs ago 20k leh... can bonk many gers... sure the value of KP goes up but now he is selling at a loss to benefit others :D

ningcaichen
17-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Quite true shouldn't expose too early, let him pm me ask me to sell for him :D But this guy also smarter, he wants to con once n ho seh liao.... 10 yrs ago 20k leh... can bonk many gers... sure the value of KP goes up but now he is selling at a loss to benefit others :D
Something universal which I observed and what i truely despise is, these unethical conmen have one thing in common. They always target on victims who are already desperately in need for fast help (in debts, own company going to liquidation, gf runaway, wife runaway etc...). when people are in need and desperate will try anything to hope that could help them in their life...:mad:

First of all, those who PM him are typical newbies(already 50% gone case sure get cheated) who do not see that amulet before or do not know the background (excluding those like us whom have seen it before somewhere or roughly know the price). Then, the conning action starts with all the selling at a loss to benefit others bullshit!@!! If any newbie meet up with conman, there is always a tendancy(60%) that a deal will be strike because the newbie need something to help him with whatever things in life but at the end of the day, but not only he cannot get the help but still suffer the financial loss...As the amulet is definitely over-priced, for sure any conman can lower the price to the victim penetration price which he can afford no matter...at most is earn less only....like $2k sell $1k "at further loss to benefit others" but actual cost is only $40....
Quite true shouldn't expose too early, let him pm me ask me to sell for him :D But this guy also smarter, he wants to con once n ho seh liao.... 10 yrs ago 20k leh... can bonk many gers... sure the value of KP goes up but now he is selling at a loss to benefit othersu still remember the Part 1-4 story u wrote...haha....this one also clever hor....long range method....poorer newbies say $2-3K, richer newbies look for him he will say above $20k then sell...lan pa pa lan also earn....

naemlo
17-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Something universal which I observed and what i truely despise is, these unethical conmen have one thing in common. They always target on victims who are already desperately in need for fast help (in debts, own company going to liquidation, gf runaway, wife runaway etc...). when people are in need and desperate will try anything to hope that could help them in their life...:mad:

Quite true, no matters what we said, "he is a con man".... those desperate still look for him. We did our job, we did highlight to the readers here. If they still insist to buy from him, it is not our problem. :D

Use an ass to think also know he was blowing his own trumpet. Si mi 20k, si mi lots of free bonks..... end of the days, know nothing abt his amulet and still want to sell it at a high price for the "benefit of others". Pui pui pui shameless....

nine9nine
18-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Bro,can posts pictures to see?

I will be more than happy to obliged. However although I am a lao jiao in this forum but still never really learn to post a photo.

Someone teach me step by step? :o

My 3 amulets are Jattukam, Khun Pheng and Green Bhudda. After posting if anyone tell me its fake, so be it. It is fate and love by my brother that he gave it to me so I will keep and cherish it. :)

Afterall, I am much more luckier than many others in this world.

naemlo
18-12-2012, 12:10 AM
My 3 amulets are Jattukam, Khun Pheng and Green Bhudda. After posting if anyone tell me its fake, so be it. It is fate and love by my brother that he gave it to me so I will keep and cherish it. :)

I am always interested in Jatukum even the craze is over. Post your pic...

civic996
18-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Need advise. I have a ku man thong. little buddha with one hand up. height around 20cm. pass down from my grandmother. suppose to be at least 50 to 70 years old. any one have more information on this. thanks.

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Need advise. I have a ku man thong. little buddha with one hand up. height around 20cm. pass down from my grandmother. suppose to be at least 50 to 70 years old. any one have more information on this. thanks.

bro,what is ku man thong?
izzit alike small monk that i alri posted?:)

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 04:27 AM
I will be more than happy to obliged. However although I am a lao jiao in this forum but still never really learn to post a photo.

Someone teach me step by step?

My 3 amulets are Jattukam, Khun Pheng and Green Bhudda. After posting if anyone tell me its fake, so be it. It is fate and love by my brother that he gave it to me so I will keep and cherish it.

Bro 999...download photobucket.com:)
and then follow by their left n right:p
posts the khun pean picture to show me ok..
thanks n kumsia:)

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 04:32 AM

sorry bro,my is both hand holding gold bowl..:)
why your one only 1 hand up?where is another hand?

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Bring to Holland temple too leh... I want to know which KP worth 20k, 10 yrs ago....

bro,this Holland temple only for member can go in!
how to bring him go inside?:o

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 04:45 AM

bro,my master ask you..yur Kp got chicken anot?
because that he cant see!your picture not clear and big..
can you post again,10q:)

badboyzbleu
18-12-2012, 04:48 AM
i can post again no prob.

badboyzbleu
18-12-2012, 07:53 AM
It like wearing a piece of shit and still thinking it is a gem. :rolleyes:

from this statement no matter what u wear u r also a shit. :cool:

badboyzbleu
18-12-2012, 08:06 AM
that is why u r a egoistic no brainer. i never want to sell 20k, someone offered i turn it down 10yrs ago thats all. collector i met like to study amulet, some can find gem from a stash of fakes. but u r just some blow your own trumpet collector. if a collector saw what i wrote will want to see is it a fake or a gem. not some egoistic reply be u and your good friend here. u still need to find partner to gang up against me here, show what kind of egoistic ball less person u r. i know u and ur friend kind of collector. talk about amulet like memorise history essay during o level. but ask u to examine and feel it, cannot tell. amulet is spiritual not some essay writing during o levels. if u like the history so much i can give u a piece of clay from longkang and tell you this one over 100yrs and quote some famous monk did it, the date, batch and for what event chant for how long. i think u will believe it due to the stories.

naemlo
18-12-2012, 01:15 PM

What has kumanthong gonna to with buddha??

bro,what is ku man thong?
izzit alike small monk that i alri posted?:)

Kumanthong is the dead of a child, spirit. The achan will keep this spirit in a status.... when u see child like status, most of the time is kumathong.

Did u buy from him yet. Buy liao, I give u the details free. :D But dun tell him hor. :D Also that KP very "expensive", for goodness sake, go at least bao fake gold. Dun use the cheap plastic.

BTW buy liao also lend to me, I go disco, see how many gers I can bonk for free. Hopefully, the gers will see me as Tom Cruise.... :rolleyes:

naemlo
18-12-2012, 01:20 PM

Mai ani leh, I will bring 20k KP there too.... VVIP??? Get your achan to help me see the details but if anyone wants, I can let go cheap. For the benefit of others but hor I dunno where this KP from, made by who or which year. Said liao, I want to help others, I am not concern about money but my KP is worth 20k.

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 02:55 PM

Thanks bro,but my master said must post bigbig and clear ok..:)

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 03:06 PM
What has kumanthong gonna to with buddha??

Kumanthong is the dead of a child, spirit. The achan will keep this spirit in a status.... when u see child like status, most of the time is kumathong.

Did u buy from him yet. Buy liao, I give u the details free. :D But dun tell him hor. :D Also that KP very "expensive", for goodness sake, go at least bao fake gold. Dun use the cheap plastic.

BTW buy liao also lend to me, I go disco, see how many gers I can bonk for free. Hopefully, the gers will see me as Tom Cruise....

bro,havnt see the pictures,how to quote the prices?;)

bro can tell why his ku man thong only 1 hand up?not same with my leh?:confused:

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Mai ani leh, I will bring 20k KP there too.... VVIP??? Get your achan to help me see the details but if anyone wants, I can let go cheap. For the benefit of others but hor I dunno where this KP from, made by who or which year. Said liao, I want to help others, I am not concern about money but my KP is worth 20k.

ok ok bro,will request my master 1st..:)

naemlo
18-12-2012, 08:04 PM
bro can tell why his ku man thong only 1 hand up?not same with my leh?:confused:

Why cannot 1 hand up leh??? I also have not seen the 1 hand up KMT pic.

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Why cannot 1 hand up leh??? I also have not seen the 1 hand up KMT pic.

bro naemlo,how abt two hand up?izzit new?

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 12:21 AM

bro,will visit Holland Temple 2morrow..
can post the pictures now?thanks:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 12:23 AM

Someone teach me step by step? :o

bro can post the Kp now?thanks:)

happpy
19-12-2012, 12:25 AM

Bro can post a picture of this Privatised Member of Holland temple. Very interesting. Didnt realise there are Privatised temple around.

nine9nine
19-12-2012, 01:00 AM
I am always interested in Jatukum even the craze is over. Post your pic...

Hi,

my jattukham

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/sammy9nine9/media/Jattukamfront_zps4181b208.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Please give some guidance or comments. Nice or not nice are welcome, just want to know truest from heart.

nine9nine
19-12-2012, 01:01 AM
bro can post the Kp now?thanks:)

hi thanks for the photobucket intro, never knew it is so easy.

my KP link:

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/sammy9nine9/media/khunphengfront_zpsbb4aab36.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Please give some guidance or comments. Nice or not nice are welcome, just want to know truest from heart.

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Bro can post a picture of this Privatised Member of Holland temple. Very interesting. Didnt realise there are Privatised temple around.

bro,10mins ok:)

happpy
19-12-2012, 01:14 AM

my KP link:

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/sammy9nine9/media/khunphengfront_zpsbb4aab36.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

wooo never put gold frame for your Khun Paen LP Sakorn Wat Nong Krub thai amulet

happpy
19-12-2012, 01:15 AM
bro,10mins ok:)

bro do guide us on how to be member and do we need to pay 10k to be member
of this holland temple.

nine9nine
19-12-2012, 01:18 AM
wooo never put gold frame for your Khun Paen LP Sakorn Wat Nong Krub thai amulet

Sorry ah, amulet things I can be as idiot as it is. able to break your sentence so I can fully grasp what I need to do?

You are asking me put gold plated on KP?

Or you are asking me not to put gold surroundings?

You seem very well versed in my KP. Can I confirm this is the real thing? If yes, what is he capable of?

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:27 AM

here bro...

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/TempleofLPPhare_zpse11c0a77.jpg

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:33 AM
bro do guide us on how to be member and do we need to pay 10k to be member
of this holland temple.

bro,you try to make fun to me izzit:mad:
who the 1 told you need to pay 10k????

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:34 AM

my KP link:

thanks bro,like:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:39 AM

my KP link:

bro999,how much r you let off to me?:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi,

my jattukham

http://s1320.beta.photobucket.com/user/sammy9nine9/media/Jattukamfront_zps4181b208.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

and this amulets also:)

Thai31
19-12-2012, 02:41 AM
bro,you try to make fun to me izzit:mad:
who the 1 told you need to pay 10k????

bro...

another con!:D

happpy
19-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Really ......

Thai31
19-12-2012, 03:21 AM
really ......

[คุณขายพระของปลอม อย่าเอาของปลอมมาหลอกคนอื่น อย่าคิดว่าเค้าโง่นะ

คุณเป็นคนหรือว่าคุณเป็นสัวต์[/SIZE]

Cheers....

naemlo
19-12-2012, 11:23 AM

This piece if I remember correctly, Jatukum, Wat Mahathat, 2549. Nice JTK, if you want to let go, let me know.

Show u 1 piece of my JTK collection,

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/misc/167002_1805226966217_4027523_n.jpg

my KP link:

LP Sakorn's KP, Wat Nong Krab.... forget year.

here bro...

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/TempleofLPPhare_zpse11c0a77.jpg

Wat Phikuntong, Singburi :D Cannot run away from my 法眼

kumsiatiko
19-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Bro, what I mean is.. By losing the Somdej that I have been wearing for many years, when I suddenly lose it, does it mean my business will be affected etc.

Bro,no worry and no effected:)

kumsiatiko
19-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Cheers....

Bro thai.well said:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 02:12 PM

bro,when r u repost again?

badboyzbleu
19-12-2012, 02:20 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17054/170544507264b240f663ff0d6eab82e00f3a59e6.jpg

sorry for the delay. this is the best i can do using camera.

badboyzbleu
19-12-2012, 02:20 PM

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17054/170544507264b240f663ff0d6eab82e00f3a59e6.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17054450&showlnk=0)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 08:26 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17054/170544507264b240f663ff0d6eab82e00f3a59e6.jpg

sorry for the delay. this is the best i can do using camera.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17054/170544507264b240f663ff0d6eab82e00f3a59e6.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17054450&showlnk=0)

Thanks bro...:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 08:37 PM

Cheers....
bro Thai31,any comments abt the twin Kp?
This piece if I remember correctly, Jatukum, Wat Mahathat, 2549. Nice JTK, if you want to let go, let me know.
Bro naemlo,me ask 1st hor:)
Show u 1 piece of my JTK collection,

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/misc/167002_1805226966217_4027523_n.jpg

how many JTK you keeping?

LP Sakorn's KP, Wat Nong Krab.... forget year.

Wat Phikuntong, Singburi :D Cannot run away from my 法眼
Yes..bro,can tell the twin Kp frm which temple n archan/LP?
Bro,no worry and no effected:)

bro,any comments abt the twin Kp?

badboyzbleu
19-12-2012, 09:28 PM
$50 take a look and let me know. thanks

naemlo
19-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Yes..bro,can tell the twin Kp frm which temple n archan/LP?

Mai lah, later I lose out 10k.

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 09:49 PM

bro,no worry..i will tell my master to help.:)

toilet$50
19-12-2012, 09:51 PM

kns thai lose 3-1 to sinkapore:mad:
no know kelong si bo:rolleyes:

happpy
20-12-2012, 02:22 AM
bro,no worry..i will tell my master to help.:)

bro can you also post a picture of your master, i am still very keen to join member.

Thai31
20-12-2012, 03:26 AM
bro Thai31,any comments abt the twin Kp?

bro....

500baht is ok...:)

Thai31
20-12-2012, 03:36 AM
bro can you also post a picture of your master, i am still very keen to join member.

you can ask her to mms to you..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8174159&postcount=2665

Thai31
20-12-2012, 03:45 AM
my KP link:

Hi bro...

market prices abt sg dollar 500++..;)

Thai31
20-12-2012, 04:04 AM
below $5 .8k should be
which part at ayutthaya?can share?

do you understand whats above & below:rolleyes:

but taking a second look at it. it cannot be from Ayutthaya period, the material doesnt seem to justify.

one more chances to let u Guess..

2477-2463-2452:rolleyes:

happpy
20-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi bro...

market prices abt sg dollar 500++..;)

market prices about sgd 500++ WOW

happpy
20-12-2012, 09:29 AM
which part at ayutthaya?can share?

do you understand whats above & below:rolleyes:

why do you want to know which part of ayutthaya? can share?

why do you want to understand above and below lol? can share?:eek:

happpy
20-12-2012, 09:34 AM
i guess the Name of the Phra KhunPaen Twin or Phra Plai Koo

naemlo
20-12-2012, 11:45 AM

Just FYI, LP Tae's KP at the back will have the so called temple's chop. Further to this, those who knows, "plays" KP and willing to pay big money will get the 1st batch of KP from LP Tae which dated to 248x.

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 04:57 PM

Lp Tae departured long times alri..
now is Lp Yen take over his place,and Lp Yen old liao also.abt 90yrs:)
The temple famous amulets is ku man tong.:)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 04:59 PM
bro....

500baht is ok...:)

kumsia bro thai..:)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Just FYI, LP Tae's KP at the back will have the so called temple's chop. Further to this, those who knows, "plays" KP and willing to pay big money will get the 1st batch of KP from LP Tae which dated to 248x.

bro naemlo,i have one Somdej gave me by Lp Tae,and two ku man thong:)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 05:13 PM

sorry.my master said can not..;)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 05:16 PM

Bro naemlo,how much does this Kp costs?:)
i m 200% intestered;)

naemlo
20-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Bro naemlo,how much does this Kp costs?:)
i m 200% intestered;)

Buy the 20k KP :D

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 05:59 PM

bro,my master told me that the reposted pic same with old one he alri posted.
and somore not clear bcos of the light effection on the Kp amulet.:o

How abt yur JTK? Can let go to me?:)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 06:01 PM

if got time..will show you my LpTae somdej n twin KMT.:D

naemlo
20-12-2012, 06:21 PM
How abt yur JTK? Can let go to me?

20k too.... I selling to benefit others. :D Ok discount, 10% for u.

if got time..will show you my LpTae somdej n twin KMT.

LP Tae Somdej???? :eek::confused::rolleyes: Which LP Tae u talking about or u know the famous LP Tae boh???

badboyzbleu
20-12-2012, 07:28 PM

its ok bro. bo yuan bo pian. thanks and hope u can get what u want. ;)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 09:52 PM
20k too.... I selling to benefit others. :D Ok discount, 10% for u.

after discount 18k:eek:

LP Tae Somdej???? Which LP Tae u talking about or u know the famous LP Tae boh???

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0162_zps0a4e9f82.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0164_zps9271fe01.jpg

Bro,izzit this Somdej from Lp Tae? i also not very sure.:o
pls check for me and confrim ok.10q very much..:)

toilet$50
20-12-2012, 10:42 PM
bro,any comments for my somdej? Thanks for help:)
kumsia bro thai..:)
Bro ,any comments abt the somdej that i posted?
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0162_zps0a4e9f82.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0164_zps9271fe01.jpg

happpy
20-12-2012, 11:19 PM

hmm looking from the magazines of lp tae amulets.

I do not recognise any of the somdej with the back of such yant desgin.

very different. i guess is not make from lp tae himself.

secondly the material doesnt seem to justify it is make from lp tae himself.

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 12:24 AM

Thanks bro happpy:)

naemlo
21-12-2012, 12:29 AM

Very tiring leh.... all amulets come n ask to identify... Got pay me money boh?? U have to identify LP Tae, what was his trade mark and every amulets what will he do... If I identify your amulet, got reward boh.... :D If u are so sure it is LP Tae Somdej then google for it. U check whether LP Tae blessed any somdej boh.

naemlo
21-12-2012, 12:33 AM

Dun have to look.... the answer is obvious.... :eek:

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 12:35 AM

and bro,can teach me how to see the material? thanks again..:)

bcos my Kp n this somdej material is not good n real make by archan/LP.
sommore i spend abt 9k+++:mad:

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Very tiring leh.... all amulets come n ask to identify... Got pay me money boh?? U have to identify LP Tae, what was his trade mark and every amulets what will he do... If I identify your amulet, got reward boh.... :D If u are so sure it is LP Tae Somdej then google for it. U check whether LP Tae blessed any somdej boh.

No la bro,see yur JTK liao cant not sleep le:o
money no,only beers for you:p

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 12:51 AM

Bro,where can buy madazines amulets make by Lp tae?:)

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 12:55 AM
20k too.... I selling to benefit others. Ok discount, 10% for u.

bro,waiting for yur answer;)

LP Tae Somdej???? :eek::confused. Which LP Tae u talking about or u know the famous LP Tae boh???

sorry bro,heard it frm my friend..
kenna chop chop also!!:mad:

Thai31
21-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Bro thai.well said:)

kumsia kumsia:)

Thai31
21-12-2012, 02:11 AM
market prices about sgd 500++ WOW
so..how much you quote?
why do you want to know which part of ayutthaya? can share?

why do you want to understand above and below lol? can share?
i'm a newbie in thai and amulets...

i wan 2nd batch...

kumsia bro thai.
kumsia for ur money aso..

wheres ur kmt pic:D

Guess again!

Dun have to look.... the answer is obvious.... :eek:
ya..agree..

badboyzbleu
21-12-2012, 02:13 AM

or u want the amulet to show your master better?

Thai31
21-12-2012, 02:15 AM

if you had the same one..

pls let me know..

cheers...

happpy
21-12-2012, 02:54 AM

Consultation fee.

happpy
21-12-2012, 03:01 AM
and bro,can teach me how to see the material? thanks again..:)

bcos my Kp n this somdej material is not good n real make by archan/LP.
sommore i spend abt 9k+++:mad:

err i am not qualified to teach la, i had also been cheated way too many times until i start learning a bit or two when i made any purchase however just share share some 2 cent comment.

firstly before purchasing any amulet you try to learn they are from what batch

what material. from there you can roughly estimate how it will look like. example, there one joker told me this somdej is make by lp toh, and i cant recall the year he mentioned but the year he quote me somdej toh has already passed away so how on earth can he possibly make the amulet. from there roughly u could start to do a bit of research to justify what u had assess. there are magazines everywhere.

recently i bought a lp doem ivory craft and i found out that my amulet the dragon look like snake far far difference from the actual piece.

happpy
21-12-2012, 03:02 AM

pls let me know..

cheers...

if i have the same one i will surely surely keep for myself, when i pass away

i will keep it for the kids. it way too precious, some amulets money cant buy la.

happpy
21-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Bro,where can buy madazines amulets make by Lp tae?:)

lol bro the magazine cost a few hundred thousands. you sure you want to buy? lol

u can get it at fu lou shou 3rd floor

got one more lau ah pek selling at soon ai road. but i very long nv see him liao

i think he pass away.

naemlo
21-12-2012, 11:47 AM
No la bro,see yur JTK liao cant not sleep le:o
money no,only beers for you:p

Mai, cash is king :D

Consultation fee.

Yes, must collect this fee else ppl song song sell 1 amulet with no detail at 20k, I know the detail but worthless.

nine9nine
21-12-2012, 03:55 PM
About my amulets, I have no intention of selling as they have been with me. My brother once said, these amulets will find their way to the rightful master :o

About books, I remembered last year I went popular and saw a few series of Thai amulets magazines. It cost no more than $4 for each but I am not sure if thats the ones you are looking for. I bought the 1st chapter to read for knowledge but almost half of it are in Thai and I dont understand. The dilemma is after reading it I dont dare to throw as their are pictures of buddhas, LP and amulets so I just chuck it under the coffee table.

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 04:15 PM
lol bro the magazine cost a few hundred thousands. you sure you want to buy? lol

u can get it at fu lou shou 3rd floor

got one more lau ah pek selling at soon ai road. but i very long nv see him liao

i think he pass away.

bro,just a books selling thousand?:eek:

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 04:21 PM
or u want the amulet to show your master better?

Sorry Bro,canceled the deal liao..bcos yur Kp no stamp on behind!:o
somore prices too much..again sorry bro.:)

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 04:23 PM

pls let me know..

cheers...

Bro,izzit my somdej make by LP Tae?:)

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Mai, cash is king :D
bro,$800 Ang Bao ok?

Yes, must collect this fee else ppl song song sell 1 amulet with no detail at 20k, I know the detail but worthless.

bro,can share me the detail??:)

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 04:28 PM
About my amulets, I have no intention of selling as they have been with me. My brother once said, these amulets will find their way to the rightful master :o

About books, I remembered last year I went popular and saw a few series of Thai amulets magazines. It cost no more than $4 for each but I am not sure if thats the ones you are looking for. I bought the 1st chapter to read for knowledge but almost half of it are in Thai and I dont understand. The dilemma is after reading it I dont dare to throw as their are pictures of buddhas, LP and amulets so I just chuck it under the coffee table.

bro999,can share where is the places to get it:) Thanks..

nine9nine
21-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Popular bookshop. No kidding. Places which seems impossible is possible! I saw it by chance. Usually I go Popular bookstores to pass time while waiting for somebody.

kumsiatiko
21-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Popular bookshop. No kidding. Places which seems impossible is possible! I saw it by chance. Usually I go Popular bookstores to pass time while waiting for somebody.

Bro nine9nine.GM aslo selling those Amulets book:)

kumsiatiko
21-12-2012, 05:02 PM

Bro,did you know whats yant?
you went to lp tae temple before?
All your comments.isit only guess?

kumsiatiko
21-12-2012, 05:04 PM

pls let me know..

cheers...

Bro Thai..me aslo want!;)

kumsiatiko
21-12-2012, 05:05 PM

Hey bro.where is kmt pic?:rolleyes:

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey bro.where is kmt pic?:rolleyes:

bro tiko,no time to posts le..can you wait?:D

naemlo
21-12-2012, 07:01 PM
i wan 2nd batch...

I want Pu Tim's KP....

happpy
21-12-2012, 09:12 PM

What yant you would like me to know?

Why do you want to know whether i been to lp tae temple before?

Yes all my comments are either using the words, "Suggest", or "Guess"

I am unlike you, I am not an expert so i do not use the word comfirm.

happpy
21-12-2012, 09:20 PM
bro,just a books selling thousand?:eek:

Joking la, as i already mentinoned go the fu lou shou 3rd floor they have magazines and book that are placed and categorised nicely for you to purchase. Prices ranging from $18 - $50.

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I want Pu Tim's KP....

bro,whats Pu means?:)

toilet$50
21-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Joking la, as i already mentinoned go the fu lou shou 3rd floor they have magazines and book that are placed and categorised nicely for you to purchase. Prices ranging from $18 - $50.

Ok ok thanks bro..:)

lauliao
21-12-2012, 11:15 PM

bro..i guess is 2440..:cool:

lauliao
21-12-2012, 11:17 PM

bro..2k bht is it?:p

lauliao
21-12-2012, 11:28 PM
anyway never mind. i will still keep this kp and don't sell, sell liao people say i con man lol :D. hokkien said kian tio ho, mai keh kian. all empty talk a lot here. i pity those who think their master and everyone else is con man, but in fact they are fools even they are not conned. :rolleyes:

ya keep it to yurself to siam more wl..;)
those who buy 20k amulets comfirm is a fool..:D

lauliao
21-12-2012, 11:33 PM
ok ok bro,will request my master 1st..:)

bro.. plus me too..:)

happpy
22-12-2012, 12:01 AM
those who buy 20k amulets comfirm is a fool..:D

wah then pantip plaza a lot of fools liao lor. lol

happpy
22-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Anyway, I would like to make use of this chance to wish everybody here in thai amulet discussion Merry Christmas to you and family. :D

Thai31
22-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Bro,izzit my somdej make by LP Tae?
may i guess..:p

Bro Thai..me aslo want!
twin kp?

I want Pu Tim's KP....
try to find for u...:D

bro..i guess is 2440..
lau eh..:D

bro..2k bht is it?
hahaa..:p

Thai31
22-12-2012, 03:05 AM
if i have the same one i will surely surely keep for myself, when i pass away

i will keep it for the kids. it way too precious, some amulets money cant buy la.

Hi bro...

dont said like tat leh...

any amulets u hav to share?:)

Thai31
22-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Anyway, I would like to make use of this chance to wish everybody here in thai amulet discussion Merry Christmas to you and family. :D

Same to you...

My friend...:)

happpy
22-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Hi bro...

any amulets u hav to share?:)

got, i learn how to post pictures first.

naemlo
22-12-2012, 09:56 AM
bro,whats Pu means?

It means Google....

bro..2k bht is it?

Lau eh, any ho liao to let go, not those 20k amulets... I cannot afford it.

those who buy 20k amulets comfirm is a fool..

Mai ah ni kong, later he angry n say u know nothing. He said until I si beh jialat.... I almost want to cry. His amulet wear liao will feel warm and many gers will go after him, open legs and waiting for him.

try to find for u..

Chun boh, I search until neck long... but dun tell me 20k hor. This number I a bit scare. :D The last I saw 1, can't remember the price is 4k or 8k.

kumsiatiko
22-12-2012, 02:53 PM

What yant you would like me to know?

Why do you want to know whether i been to lp tae temple before?

Yes all my comments are either using the words, "Suggest", or "Guess"

I am unlike you, I am not an expert so i do not use the word comfirm.
Bro happpy.can't you see my posts using=?
why you get so angry:confused:
chill Bro.:)

kumsiatiko
22-12-2012, 02:56 PM
bro tiko,no time to posts le..can you wait?:D

Bro.....how long:rolleyes::)

badboyzbleu
22-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Sorry Bro,canceled the deal liao..bcos yur Kp no stamp on behind!:o
somore prices too much..again sorry bro.:)

not a problem, nice talking to you. thanks and i am not asking for 20k like what other said.

badboyzbleu
22-12-2012, 04:09 PM
a group of frogs sitting in a well talking to each other about how big the sky is. sigh!

toilet$50
22-12-2012, 05:23 PM
bro.. plus me too..
old man no accept!:D
Hi bro...

any amulets u hav to share?
bro,you also..:rolleyes:

got, i learn how to post pictures first.
bro,dont let us wait long long hor.:p

Bro.....how long?

Longer than you..:D

toilet$50
22-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Bro.....how long:rolleyes::)

posted few day liao..

happpy
22-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Bro happpy.can't you see my posts using=?
why you get so angry:confused:
chill Bro.:)

which part of the setence suggest anger? This is amusing. LMAO

can't you see my replies with? relax leh :confused:

happpy
22-12-2012, 08:40 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/sopmdejfront1.jpg/

happpy
22-12-2012, 08:43 PM
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1259/img0199us.jpg

happpy
22-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Toilet & Thai Bro, as requested.

lauliao
23-12-2012, 12:21 AM

bro bro..give me tis 1:)

lauliao
23-12-2012, 12:26 AM
wah then pantip plaza a lot of fools liao lor. lol

bo la bro..

สองหมื่นเหรี่ยนแพงมากๆ..:rolleyes:

lauliao
23-12-2012, 12:29 AM
old man no accept!:D

knn..said me old man!:mad::D

happpy
23-12-2012, 03:22 AM
bro bro..give me tis 1:)

you got lots of hor liao, dun nid any liao la :D

Thai31
23-12-2012, 03:26 AM

can't you see my replies with? relax leh?
Hi bro...
misunstood you n tiko;)

bro...
gg...

bro...

frm where?:)

Toilet & Thai Bro, as requested.
Thanks bro happpy..^^

bro bro..give me tis..
eh old man...

wait loo loong hor:D

knn..said me old man!

can not lol:p

Thai31
23-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Chun boh, I search until neck long... but dun tell me 20k hor. This number I a bit scare. :D The last I saw 1, can't remember the price is 4k or 8k.

bro....

cant u paid 20k bahts?

for no 1:D

Thai31
23-12-2012, 03:35 AM

Bro happpy...

thanks for sharin...;)

Cheers...

naemlo
23-12-2012, 04:44 PM
bro....

cant u paid 20k bahts?

for no 1:D

oh baht not dollars. :D

FRwriter
23-12-2012, 05:31 PM

my KP link:

Hi. I have the same one as yours.
It was given to me by a friend.

Can give me more details of this KP?
Thanks. :)

toilet$50
23-12-2012, 07:49 PM

Thank you bro happpy..:)
The KP for me izzit.;)

toilet$50
23-12-2012, 07:58 PM
bro bro..give me tis 1..
hello old man,yrs 2021 then pass to you:D

knn..said me old man!
call you ah pek ai bo:p

toilet$50
23-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi. I have the same one as yours.
It was given to me by a friend.

Can give me more details of this KP?
Thanks. :)

bro,you means aother twin KP?:)

happpy
23-12-2012, 08:34 PM
http://imageshack.us/f/11/img1870ip.jpg/

happpy
23-12-2012, 08:42 PM
http://imageshack.us/f/692/img1871jn.jpg/

toilet$50
23-12-2012, 09:08 PM
http://imageshack.us/f/11/img1870ip.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/692/img1871jn.jpg/

woo bro,nice kp:)

toilet$50
23-12-2012, 09:13 PM
oh baht not dollars. :D

bro naemlo,this piece only 5k bhat..:)

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0167_zps5b34d0ef.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0172_zps685340f9.jpg

happpy
23-12-2012, 09:59 PM

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0167_zps5b34d0ef.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/limphinphin1973/IMG_0172_zps685340f9.jpg

nice Rian with gold frame.

lauliao
24-12-2012, 12:19 AM
bro....

cant u paid 20k bahts?

for no 1.
young boy..no3 500B?:D
Thank you bro happpy..
The KP for me izzit.;)
all d Kp give u:rolleyes:

naemlo
24-12-2012, 01:22 AM
U guys have so many tok kong KP... Anyone wants to let go, please highlight to me.

Thai31
24-12-2012, 12:17 PM
bro naemlo,this piece only 5k bhat..

bro..i gave u 10k..
on bo..:D

young boy..no3 500B?

all d Kp give u:rolleyes:
lau eh..yesyes..:D

U guys have so many tok kong KP... Anyone wants to let go, please highlight to me.
bro,i got 20yrs old 1..
for u...$18.8k..:p

naemlo
24-12-2012, 01:27 PM
bro,i got 20yrs old 1..

U so good to me.... :rolleyes:

Thai31
24-12-2012, 02:03 PM
U so good to me.... :rolleyes:

no la bro..

tis 1 i discount for u to exchange..

when i goin bkk,bring me to chiong by using ur BMW..:D

kumsiatiko
24-12-2012, 05:49 PM

can't you see my replies with? relax leh :confused:

Bro happpy.sorry..:)

lauliao
25-12-2012, 04:08 AM
bro,i got 20yrs old 1..

$18.89 si bo:rolleyes::D

lauliao
25-12-2012, 04:20 AM
you got lots of hor liao, dun nid any liao la :D

Bro.. mai ai nai leh:o

ผมยังใหม่อยู่ต้องเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม สอนให้ด้วย

ขอบคุณหลายๆเด้อ..:)

lauliao
25-12-2012, 04:23 AM

lauliao:+20k:D

JANSEN4
25-12-2012, 11:43 AM
May i know where i can get the Wat Paknam in singapore? How much is it?
Too many thread liao. really confusing. Or is there any amulet for good luck? Thanks bro for advice.

happpy
25-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Too many thread liao. really confusing. Or is there any amulet for good luck? Thanks bro for advice.

if you are talking about the LP Sodh new batch roon 6 would be around 70-100 + dollars range..

JANSEN4
25-12-2012, 09:02 PM
where can i buy it?

naemlo
25-12-2012, 10:01 PM

where can i buy it?

Why u must have Wat Paknam amulet?

if you are talking about the LP Sodh new batch roon 6 would be around 70-100 + dollars range..

Mine, roon arai....

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/215992_1947189955203_114169_n.jpg

happpy
25-12-2012, 10:06 PM
you can try bras basar complex 3rd floor and look for mr Tay Kim Lai.
you can try on the internet someone selling roon 7 for sgd 20 dollars.

http://www.indodragon.com/forum/showthread.php?7536-Thailand-Amulet/page23

happpy
25-12-2012, 10:08 PM

Mine, roon arai....

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/215992_1947189955203_114169_n.jpg

hey Jansen you can approach Mr Naemlo. His amulet is wrap in gold frame.

I wan sex
25-12-2012, 11:58 PM
To all laojiao.. need some advice from u all.. I plan to get a kunmantong.. is it troublesome? Than from website is it real?

happpy
26-12-2012, 12:17 AM
To all laojiao.. need some advice from u all.. I plan to get a kunmantong.. is it troublesome? Than from website is it real?

Troublesome? Don't Pray, Everything also need efforts. :(

Than from website is it real? Is this a question?

I wan sex
26-12-2012, 12:58 AM
I saw afew nice amulet from web.. is that real? Don't hope to get a fake amulet..

lauliao
26-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Mine, roon arai....

bro..you'r aways d no1:D

lauliao
26-12-2012, 02:03 AM
]

wear liao bullets cant shoot him..:p

naemlo
26-12-2012, 09:49 AM
bro..you'r aways d no1:D

Shy leh.... Mentioned I am a collector and this is my hobby. Just nice someone mentioned an amulet I have, so show show a bit but my amulets not near to 20k. :D

naemlo
26-12-2012, 09:51 AM

KMT is like having a kid.... whether troublesome or not, it is up to individual. For me, I like to play with someone kid, like few mins but ask me to take care of kid for whole day, I will die.

JANSEN4
26-12-2012, 11:28 AM
I wan to buy for a friend who is going long term oversea for work. Must buy something good mah. :)

happpy
26-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I wan to buy for a friend who is going long term oversea for work. Must buy something good mah. :)

I have little idea on what your perception towards good but all buddha amulets work the same.

towards collector perspective on good are those amulets that are rare in the market which suggest the prices are rocket high.

if you wan "good" "good" amulets , as mentioned try tay kim lai shop at bras basar.

naemlo
26-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I have little idea on what your perception towards good but all buddha amulets work the same.

Good is like the amulet, wear at first feel hot then later a lot of free bonks... cause the amulet makes him more handsome. :D Also must worth 20k, 10 yrs ago.

happpy
26-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Good is like the amulet, wear at first feel hot then later a lot of free bonks... cause the amulet makes him more handsome. :D Also must worth 20k, 10 yrs ago.

Hahahahaha remind me of a few guys paying huge sum of money for some

tarkuts call playboy tarkut. :D

naemlo
26-12-2012, 09:36 PM

Wow u also heard of this... They paid 300 for a piece of metal? :D Still better than paying 20k :D

26-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Hahahahaha remind me of a few guys paying huge sum of money for some

Hahaha... Heard the creator on the run leh...

happpy
27-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Hahaha... Heard the creator on the run leh...

I doubt so ....

however such money better dun earn although is fast cash

happpy
27-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Wow u also heard of this... They paid 300 for a piece of metal? :D Still better than paying 20k :D

I think is twice the amount.

if Phor Than Kong tarkut, I will pay a huge sum for that piece of metal.

enough said later i get slap for offending the playboy master. :(

naemlo
27-12-2012, 01:29 AM
I think is twice the amount.

Is it? This I dunno.... so good money :D Now u are 8 pointers...

27-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Is it? This I dunno.... so good money :D Now u are 8 pointers...

Yalor, from 18 to 45 in less then 24hrs... :D

amuletcollector
27-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Sharing my Poo Jow Saming Prai:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/amuletcollector1/new1_zps922c623e.jpg

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y443/amuletcollector1/new2_zps63352eff.jpg

Arjarn Wara PaKan .was a famous guru master in magical mystery. When he was 14 years old. He learned to made oil of charm from Khmer. Firstly, he made Nam Man and See Phueng (lip wax). He used the material from Nakorn Ratchasima Province. Both amulets were successful. He tested his Nam Man until he has 32 wives.

Thus, he was very famous about making Nam Man Prai and magic charm. He has many experiences with Phra Arjarn in Kher and kept many rare holy mass over 10 years old. These mass are known as magical things that has super power to made amulets is strong and very hard to find nowadays. He is one of the top guru masters who have reputation for his Visha and Buddhist Dharma (he has only one wife). He dies in 2005.

happpy
28-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Yalor, from 18 to 45 in less then 24hrs... :D

maybe someone appreciate the contribution?

happpy
28-12-2012, 12:57 AM
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6819/img1904jz.jpg

happpy
28-12-2012, 12:58 AM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3355/img1905k.jpg

naemlo
28-12-2012, 12:59 AM

A bit blur, is it Nang Kwak?

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:03 AM

yes it is nang kwak and at the back of the amulet is monday buddha

naemlo
28-12-2012, 01:05 AM
yes it is nang kwak and at the back of the amulet is monday buddha

Another piece I got from Wat Paknam,

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/208287_1947191115232_4693293_n.jpg

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:05 AM

think also same..:)

but below 1:confused:

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:06 AM

bro..

me 2 morrow;)

naemlo
28-12-2012, 01:07 AM
think also same..:)

but below 1:confused:

Below I also confuse... never see this type of amulet before. Not clear, look like naga....:rolleyes:

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Another piece I got from Wat Paknam,

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/208287_1947191115232_4693293_n.jpg

bro..

wat batch?

not 3 right?

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:09 AM
bro..

me 2 morrow;)

thank you sir

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Below I also confuse... never see this type of amulet before. Not clear, look like naga....:rolleyes:

later i'll ask toilet50 to posts..

the one i gave him:)

naemlo
28-12-2012, 01:13 AM
bro..

wat batch?

not 3 right?

I also forget... too many, need to go back SG, I have written the details on the amulet box.

later i'll ask toilet50 to posts..

the one i gave him:)

Wow u gave him n not me. :eek:

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:13 AM

these are some of the horoscope amulets made by Luang Phor Lean,
material is make of ivory tusk.

however mine is fake one below animal is suppoused to be a dragon, but it turn out to be a naga and a snake. ...... :( tio cheated.

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:17 AM

bro..

how much u got it?

naemlo
28-12-2012, 01:19 AM
these are some of the horoscope amulets made by Luang Phor Doem,
material is make of ivory tusk.

Oic, never see this type before. Quite unique. :D

naemlo
28-12-2012, 01:23 AM
bro..

wat batch?

not 3 right?

Another piece, :D

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/207511_1947190875226_4975643_n.jpg

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:28 AM
bro..

how much u got it?

I got it at $ 40 from my usual thai 54 yr old friend.

Sometime sell me fake

Sometime sell me real.

When free, I go back Thailand and return him.

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Another piece, :D

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/showgers/207511_1947190875226_4975643_n.jpg

Bro naemlo...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR give it to me:)

Million THank you,kumsia:D

So,when r you pass it to me?

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:33 AM

Sometime sell me fake

Sometime sell me real.

oic...

refeund cash or exchange other...

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Oic, never see this type before. Quite unique. :D

If you free get a magazine call xi ma (malaysia) volume 20

I specially dig out this magazine for all viewing sake share share
oh by the way this should be the actual pcs and how it should look like.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1/img1908oz.jpg

below some of the pic belong to other horoscopes like pig la snake la. very beautiful make of ivory tusk.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5674/img1906rn.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7162/img1907ds.jpg

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:40 AM
oic...

refeund cash or exchange other...

Maybe just return him back.

Recently I saw him selling a lot of f... Somdej LP Daeng.

I think another few more months when they discover f... they will go back and

chop him hahah

Thai31
28-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Maybe just return him back.

Recently I saw him selling a lot of f... Somdej LP Daeng.

I think another few more months when they discover f... they will go back and

chop him hahah

555=..

let him go la;)

happpy
28-12-2012, 01:48 AM
ok. tomorrow i will share somdej

lauliao
28-12-2012, 04:31 AM
ok. tomorrow i will share somdej

waitin for bro...:D

lauliao
28-12-2012, 04:33 AM

Sometime sell me fake

Sometime sell me real.

bro..$40/...

i paid you..

deal?

lauliao
28-12-2012, 04:40 AM

bro...

pass it to me...;)

28-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Remember thank those who appreciate... :D