PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

sacs
20-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Dear all bros out here,

Bro Slippers and Sacs, nice to know that there's genuine and decent ppl around. I dunno how well u bros fair, but when a person is down n in bad shape, he is willing to try anything to help himself up. But your comments are really the fact.Bro Sacs dun worry abt offending. What u speak, is judge differently by different ppl. Personally i dun. Is gd that u commented. Of course i also knew that when u got that amulet, is your 'yuan' with it. I'm in a trying time. I go temples in sing to pray for smoothness and hopefully give me some luck so I can repay some debts. :( Off paya lebar, there's one temple (Kanchanarama think spell like this), hope u know where. Some ppl went over did some prayers by the monk there and shower with flower water. He strike lottery almost immediately. I also go try but nothing happen. I know certain things u can't hv thats mean u can't. Just like Loyang Tua Pek Gong, many ppl strike 4D there but me n my friends never.

I'm just hoping somewhere some how someone can 'lift' me a bit to go through this crisis. Well, hope bros can understand my 'ku xing'.

Another thing is mislead by some info from ppl outside. Ppl tends to say ' wow my xxx amulet help me this lah that lah....' etc. Yes we shouldn't listen to all this but if many ppl starts to talk abt it, then curiousity sits in.

Sorry bros that I commented so much...

Cheers :)

Hi Bro,

No worries about commenting. I'm fine with it. Well, basically, for me, pray with sincerity. Of cos we do pray for something hoping that it will come true. Some people just have the luck but some don't. What I feel is, even if it does not comes, dun feel dispair. If not, everyone will be rich right? Just go temple will do. No need to work hard using our own hands.

Even if it does not comes true, some people will think that, wah liao, then why i go pray, also won't come true. Guess thats a pretty wrong thinking. Be it whether it comes true or maybe it have not happen yet, buddha still protected you from harm.

Some people just don't have the 4D luck. They make big when they work hard themselves. So bro, my advice is, dun pin too much hope on 4D. Work hard yourself, and if the luck comes, u wan to siam 4D, also cannot. hehe. No offence about it. If don't comes, your hard work will pay off.

Well, if u have an amulet, pray to it. But be glad u close up your ren yuan with your amulet and the sincerity u have. Things will go well for you. Maybe the time is not here yet.

hunter2005
20-08-2005, 03:29 PM
bro david ginola

thought u say is gd to comment... no worry man... is truth that one need to judge by himself dun be affected by what ppl trying to tell u.. all seller will never tell u, after wearing this amulet he how 'bad luck' is... he will only tell how solid is this amulet.. can do this n do that.. well.. 'judge by urself'...... ;)

jackylee
20-08-2005, 03:30 PM
bro david ginola

thought u say is gd to comment... no worry man... is truth that one need to judge by himself dun be affected by what ppl trying to tell u.. all seller will never tell u, after wearing this amulet he how 'bad luck' is... he will only tell how solid is this amulet.. can do this n do that.. well.. 'judge by urself'...... ;)
Wah bro.. ur post scares me.. cause i planning to buy my first ever thai amulet.. wait i wear liao bad luck how.. :(

hunter2005
20-08-2005, 03:33 PM
another thing is... alot of ppl tell me that 'god will only help those that help themselve'.... so....... :D

jackylee
20-08-2005, 03:35 PM
another thing is... alot of ppl tell me that 'god will only help those that help themselve'.... so.......
:o :o.........

hunter2005
20-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Wah bro.. ur post scares me.. cause i planning to buy my first ever thai amulet.. wait i wear liao bad luck how.. :(

bro no worry no worry... siu siu poon pi pi for u one k...... hahaha... i think it wont bring u bad luck la... is just a matter of u and the amulet have 'yuan' bo.. i think la (dun know teo bo) :eek: seriously dun noe i myself 'xing li zhou yong' or what.... sometime i change the amulet i wear than after that one whole lots of 'thing' will happen to me like... u bet on soccer.. u bet which team which team will up the lorry.. go in office 'bo tai ji' kana fuck by boss... in gd faith bring wife out for shopping / movie later part will end up in big quarrel... is like just not very smooth... hahaha maybe is my 'xing li zhou yong'..

David_Ginola
20-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks Bro Sacs and hunter2005,

Appreciate for ur time spent. Will try to sort things out. Anyway pls keep this thread alive as i still need to pick up useful things over here. Btw, saw some bros here ask others to up their pts? For wat purposes? And how to up others pts? Thanks

jackylee
20-08-2005, 03:46 PM
bro no worry no worry... siu siu poon pi pi for u one k...... hahaha... i think it wont bring u bad luck la... is just a matter of u and the amulet have 'yuan' bo.. i think la (dun know teo bo) :eek: seriously dun noe i myself 'xing li zhou yong' or what.... sometime i change the amulet i wear than after that one whole lots of 'thing' will happen to me like... u bet on soccer.. u bet which team which team will up the lorry.. go in office 'bo tai ji' kana fuck by boss... in gd faith bring wife out for shopping / movie later part will end up in big quarrel... is like just not very smooth... hahaha maybe is my 'xing li zhou yong'..
i also heard of what a shadow following after wearing amulet.. bad temper etc.. :o

fleaz
20-08-2005, 05:02 PM
hi Bro, i got a leaflet from Wat rakkang in Bkk. and i believe that the LP in the pic is Archan Toh and the back of the leaflet is the wat rakkang somdei. is this the case?

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/566943/23972/user_23972/T0_23972_566943.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=566943)

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/566944/23972/user_23972/T0_23972_566944.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=566944)

cheers
fleaz

slippers
20-08-2005, 10:30 PM
hi Bro, i got a leaflet from Wat rakkang in Bkk. and i believe that the LP in the pic is Archan Toh and the back of the leaflet is the wat rakkang
cheers
fleaz

Yes the LP is Somdet BuddhaCharn Toh.
Yes, it is a piece of Somdet WRK. =)

slippers
20-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Dear all bros out here,

Bro Slippers and Sacs, nice to know that there's genuine and decent ppl Gong, many ppl strike 4D there but me n my friends never.

Sorry bros that I commented so much...

Bro..
if things really very bad. i am sorry to hear that.
i hope things get well soon.in fact, think about it.it can only get better right?

good luck!

David_Ginola
20-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Bro..
if things really very bad. i am sorry to hear that.
i hope things get well soon.in fact, think about it.it can only get better right?

good luck!

Yo Bro Slippers,

You back yet?? Bro u guru or something??? U all seems to know a lot...I've been trying to pick up things from u ppl from the very beginning.

Maybe u care to share wats the diff in material like copper, brass, soil etc...? Any significant? Any bros out there can verify too?

Lord@Knight
20-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Luang Phor Dum
Pidta

http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000384.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000388.JPG

Lord@Knight
20-08-2005, 11:46 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000389.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000390.JPG

sacs
20-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Luang Phor Dum
Pidta

bro, can see the texture, suppose to be like this? sorry for the ignorance.

slippers
20-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Yo Bro Slippers,

You back yet?? Bro u guru or something??? U all seems to know a lot...I've been trying to pick up things from u ppl from the very beginning.

Maybe u care to share wats the diff in material like copper, brass, soil etc...? Any significant? Any bros out there can verify too?

Bro<Ginola.

nope, i wont be back till end of the year.Sorry, but i'll be in touch constantly via the net.= )
glad to be of help, but please dont think i am guru, there is so much to learn in this hobby, i am considered a newbie.

Different monks use different materials for their amulets, this depends more on what they have access to, many factors, just one thing when it comes to materials is what goes into it, eg, some of wat paknam pieces contain fragments of old batches chanted by LP SOd.
some phra krings are made with takruts that the LP has been collecting, etc.
all these affects the collectability of the amulet i guess.

in fact, let me say this, in getting amulets for wearing.nothing really matter except for not getting a fake piece.
if you are collecting for sale later on,etc..then all the technical details such as material, phim/mould, niyom (popular mould), etc would come into play.
does a gold phra kring means its better then a copper one in terms of blessings n protection?nah rite?= )

happy learning!

slippers
20-08-2005, 11:51 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000389.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000390.JPG

LP Dum is LP Kron or +++ RAJA's disciple.
his pidta is said to have the same miraculous effects as his teacher's =)

nice piece.= )

Lord@Knight
20-08-2005, 11:55 PM
bro, can see the texture, suppose to be like this? sorry for the ignorance.
using micro shot.
this piece is made in 2535 and is made of herbs

Lord@Knight
20-08-2005, 11:56 PM
LP Dum is LP Kron or +++ RAJA's disciple.
his pidta is said to have the same miraculous effects as his teacher's =)

nice piece.= )
have you heard about +++ raja's yellow cloth + +++ raja's pidta story ?

slippers
21-08-2005, 12:29 AM
have you heard about +++ raja's yellow cloth + +++ raja's pidta story ?
The yellow cloth and pidta that Botak Chin has?

yes i heard of that.
dont tell me you have his pidta!=p

David_Ginola
21-08-2005, 12:45 AM
in fact, let me say this, in getting amulets for wearing.nothing really matter except for not getting a fake piece.
if you are collecting for sale later on,etc..then all the technical details such as material, phim/mould, niyom (popular mould), etc would come into play.
does a gold phra kring means its better then a copper one in terms of blessings n protection?nah rite?= )

happy learning![/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro Slippers,

The terms u use will take me some time to understand. Thanks for the reply. But for me , i dun think i can be a collector for the time being....What i need most is protection and blessing.

Wah the pitda lord@knight had looks gd. Must cost a lot. I also wear one. They say ppl wear pitda using make the hot tempered. How true? I also dunno. Have u all heard abt this?

Guess u must be on biz trip or working? Take care then.

Cheers Bro

slippers
21-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Ginola,

phim or mould is like model..all cars..same brand=same Lp, but have diff model, just like got sports version, etc , etc.haha hope this helps n not confuses u.

pidta wear liao hot tempered?
bro.i think its more of yourself, others say wear lord hanuman will hot tempered.all i think is not true.
maybe someppl wear liao, think they are invincible, then show more temper.haha.

the piece that lord knight posted should be by LP duM, good piece too, not sure about the price coz it would vary very much in Malaysia and thailand. =) maybe Lordknight would want to tell us?

Nah, i am not working.Studying here.= )
not studying amulets.heeehee.

hunter2005
21-08-2005, 02:12 AM
bro slipper, bro v.lover
wanna check wif u all... the wpn 4th batch got ways to identify from real / fake...?? u all got any photo or link.. cos earlier i come across a site that mention slightly on how to diff from the real / fake, the site show both real / fake... but have lose the address liao... i heard the the 4th batch is make up of the LP sodt clothing, powder of not sure 1-3 batchs... did the 4th batch mix with other thing esle? and also how the back 'fu hao' look like? thank in adv. :(

Vigin Lover
21-08-2005, 09:15 PM
bro slipper, bro v.lover
wanna check wif u all... the wpn 4th batch got ways to identify from real / fake...?? u all got any photo or link.. cos earlier i come across a site that mention slightly on how to diff from the real / fake, the site show both real / fake... but have lose the address liao... i heard the the 4th batch is make up of the LP sodt clothing, powder of not sure 1-3 batchs... did the 4th batch mix with other thing esle? and also how the back 'fu hao' look like? thank in adv. :(

I dun really know how to id a Paknam Lun 4 from real / fake.
From what I know, It also include the hair of LP Sod.
I think I told you before, I myself dun think it is worth it to get a Paknam Lun 4 coz it does not even chanted and blessed by LP Sod himself. With that sum of $$$, I rather get other good good amulet like LP Thim, LP Pae, LP Obasee tat they had chanted personally. Pls dun get me wrong, I did not say Paknam Lun 4 is a lousy amulets but it is just not worth.

ric33
21-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Hi,

wonder any bro can recommend any good & trusted fortune teller (base on Chinese 8 Characters - Sheng Cheng Ba Zhi).

Thanks.

slippers
22-08-2005, 12:40 PM
wah bro..u threading on dangerous grounds.

Thai amulet thread, u go talk about fortune teller....

dont kenna zap ah..= )

David_Ginola
22-08-2005, 10:23 PM
wah bro..u threading on dangerous grounds.

Thai amulet thread, u go talk about fortune teller....

dont kenna zap ah..= )

Yo bro slippers,

wah u say like that i also scared to post liao....later i green green anyhow say kenna zap.... :D . Like i post in project star, i talk abt kelly and kenna zapped for nth...

Maybe bro ri33 bu zi zhe bu jui mah.... :D

ric33
22-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks bro slippers and DV!

Am thinking that most of the shops that sell the thai amulets or buddha amulets etc also have people (shi fu) reading 'fortune' base on chinese 8 characters. Not looking for a fortune teller, but some good 'shi fu' who can read the chinese 8 characters.

Anyone have good ones to intro?

Don want to start on another thread lah....

Cheers!

jackylee
23-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Got any amulets to recommend for :

In order of priority

1) Career
2) Human Relations
3) Safety
4) Fortune

Pardon my ignorance but is there any 4-in-1 which are good?
Somdej loh..

jackylee
23-08-2005, 09:46 AM
anyone knows what is the difference between a archan and a luang phor ?
Luang phor is monk.. archan is master.

hunter2005
23-08-2005, 12:13 PM
i think for this thread , all come in because of interest... so unless that guy really make some nasty remarks to the religions things... if ot i dun think bros here will anyhow zap him.. so far, we have been enjoying here right? :p

waiting to get my first 'jatukam'.... hehehhe..... :D

jackylee
23-08-2005, 12:28 PM
i think for this thread , all come in because of interest... so unless that guy really make some nasty remarks to the religions things... if ot i dun think bros here will anyhow zap him.. so far, we have been enjoying here right?

Yo bro.. where you getting from? can share? :)

MahjongSiao
23-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi....i'm also a newbie in thai amulet too...but i found helps & guidance from this amulet forum (http://forums.delphiforums.com/smoked79/start) . For those who are curious & interested...u can find out more details & info from those experts in there.... and trust me.... those ppl there, ;) they are indeed friendly. Their knowledge in amulets really amaze me! well... im still picking up bits & pieces from them too :)

MahjongSiao
23-08-2005, 12:38 PM
can refer to my previous post previous postings (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1111357&postcount=296) for info :)

jackylee
23-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi....i'm also a newbie in thai amulet too...but i found helps & guidance from this amulet forum (http://forums.delphiforums.com/smoked79/start) . For those who are curious & interested...u can find out more details & info from those experts in there.... and trust me.... those ppl there, ;) they are indeed friendly. Their knowledge in amulets really amaze me! well... im still picking up bits & pieces from them too
:) Yep. I'm in there also.. and got a somdej recently from there too.

Vigin Lover
23-08-2005, 02:39 PM
i think for this thread , all come in because of interest... so unless that guy really make some nasty remarks to the religions things... if ot i dun think bros here will anyhow zap him.. so far, we have been enjoying here right? :p

U also into Jatukam liao? Bro, dun bluff you la..it is really good lo..

andyhalo
23-08-2005, 07:13 PM
bros,

i know i asked this b4, but no answer yet, so maybe you had not seen my post. anyway, from the many places and pics of sivali statue i saw, it's either just standing or sitting. i got a small statue abt 10cm in height. but it wasn't what i had seen b4, either in pic or in shops. this statue is standing on top of a coiled cobra. the cobra's neck was up and looking in front. anyone saw this statue b4? thx. :)

Vigin Lover
23-08-2005, 07:20 PM
bros,

i know i asked this b4, but no answer yet, so maybe you had not seen my post. anyway, from the many places and pics of sivali statue i saw, it's either just standing or sitting. i got a small statue abt 10cm in height. but it wasn't what i had seen b4, either in pic or in shops. this statue is standing on top of a coiled cobra. the cobra's neck was up and looking in front. anyone saw this statue b4? thx. :)

Is that "Sivali" statue shows a old monk? If it is a old monk, then it is not Sivali liao, he is Luang Poo Thuat.
I believe many bros here did not answer you as you does not post any pics for us to see. And also frankly speacking, not many ppl are into collecting Sivali. And not many famous monk make Sivali.

loh69
23-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Anybodi heard of this thai amulet "25 Buddha Sattawas"
read from one of the web sites, it suppose to be a great amulets for advancement.

Any bro can advise and maybe also where to get it.

Thanks

David_Ginola
24-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Hi all bros,

I try a search on Jatukam on yahoo but can't find any. I wish to know more abt Jatukam. Any bro can help? any write up? Is it only Wat Kohong? Or there's more??? thanks

slippers
24-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi all bros,

I try a search on Jatukam on yahoo but can't find any. I wish to know more abt Jatukam. Any bro can help? any write up? Is it only Wat Kohong? Or there's more??? thanks

U can't find much writeup on jatukam because there are those who believe he is an manifestation/incarnation of vishnu.
More then one temple in Thailand makes jatukam.
Wat Kohong is only one of them, Wat Puthaisirwan also makes Jatukam and there is also this retired Police Chief, i think he is AC Khun Paen, who also chanted the 2530 batch of SuriyantChanta jatukam.

Toyota Honda
24-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Bros/sis,

I am currently in the midst of setting up a business.. Cn anyone advise which amulet is best suitable for me? And is it available in Spore? Any 'side effects' by wearing it.. I know of this Thai temple in Bedok call par ri lah.. Can I ask the monks there for advise??

Lord@Knight
24-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Bros/sis,

I am currently in the midst of setting up a business.. Cn anyone advise which amulet is best suitable for me? And is it available in Spore? Any 'side effects' by wearing it.. I know of this Thai temple in Bedok call par ri lah.. Can I ask the monks there for advise??
LP Tae Kumantong

jackylee
24-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Bros/sis,

Palelai temple.

hunter2005
24-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Yo bro.. where you getting from? can share? :)

bro jackylee, i getting it from v.lover friend in AMK.. will find time to view the amuley if like it than just 'chao' from him..

down down down on life!!! need something to push me up abit.. :D

jackylee
24-08-2005, 04:32 PM
bro jackylee, i getting it from v.lover friend in AMK.. will find time to view the amuley if like it than just 'chao' from him..

down down down on life!!! need something to push me up abit.. :D
Oic.. i maybe renting one from bro V.L in near future.. just got a somdej but i need one thats water proof ah...u see :)

Vigin Lover
24-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Anybodi heard of this thai amulet "25 Buddha Sattawas"
read from one of the web sites, it suppose to be a great amulets for advancement.

Any bro can advise and maybe also where to get it.

Thanks

If you are interested, you can PM me...it is not a expensive amulet by the way. :D

Toyota Honda
24-08-2005, 04:43 PM
LP Tae Kumantong

Bro, where can I get this coveted amulet from? Any 'side effects' etc?? Any proven records? Sorry to be asking so many questins but its my own business and naturally nothing must go wrong..

One wrong move will mean the end of my career... But Successive right moves will lead to the birth of a multinational empire..

jackylee
24-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Bro, where can I get this coveted amulet from? Any 'side effects' etc?? Any proven records? Sorry to be asking so many questins but its my own business and naturally nothing must go wrong..

One wrong move will mean the end of my career... But Successive right moves will lead to the birth of a multinational empire..
I newbie.. anything not correct pls let me noe..

Kumantong is small ghost.. but consider a good one.. guided by monks to help people and gain merit for incarnation. i dont think have any side effects..

Vigin Lover
24-08-2005, 05:21 PM

Bro, LP Tae Kuman are the most expensive and alot of fakes in the market.
Would recommend you a Somdej or Jatukam for your career, ren-yuen and etc. :)

Lord@Knight
24-08-2005, 07:46 PM
or you can grab LP Koon yants with LP koon footprints/handprints :D

David_Ginola
24-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Bros/sis,

Hi bro, i'm not fit enough to give gd advise. But I think Palelai Temple might not entertain u. I used to go there too for praying. But recently thai friend recommend me Kancanarama Temple. It's at Lor Ong Lye off Upp Paya Lebar Rd. I even invited 1 thai monk Phra Boonchan home for prayers for my altar. Just ask them when can n on that day pick them up to your home. Ang bao up to u. But give on your own conscience.

Once I'm free will go there n pray loh. :)

David_Ginola
24-08-2005, 07:57 PM
LP Tae Kumantong

Hi Bro Lord@Knight,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I once heard from a shifu, to pray to Kumantong, u must be able to control it. Otherwise, suppose to help u becomes disturbing u. I also wanted one but he advise me, 1st am i ready for this 'kind' of spirit around ur hse? Can u always chant to it every morning n night? And cannot neglect it? Lastly, never take from someone unless is fresh from the temple. So to save myself trouble n time, i gave up the idea.

Hope this help. Any bro can verify????Share?

Lord@Knight
24-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Hi Bro Lord@Knight,

Correct me if i'm wrong. I once heard from a shifu, to pray to Kumantong, u must be able to control it. Otherwise, suppose to help u becomes disturbing u. I also wanted one but he advise me, 1st am i ready for this 'kind' of spirit around ur hse? Can u always chant to it every morning n night? And cannot neglect it? Lastly, never take from someone unless is fresh from the temple. So to save myself trouble n time, i gave up the idea.

Hope this help. Any bro can verify????Share?

I have limited knowledge on Kumantong stuffs.
Kumantong is actually a spirit, once you bring it home, you are consider the owner, of course you must feed them regularly and in return they will listen to you.
Don't ask them to do bad things, if you do, they will become very bad spirit, you will have a hard time controlling them.
Be mentally prepared at night they will come out and play with toys you bought for him.
Take a new kumantong if possible.
Treat it nice and it will attached to you very closely, will protect you if someone else "kachow" you.
someone have reported seeing their own kumantong in their own dreams

Vigin Lover
24-08-2005, 10:22 PM
or you can grab LP Koon yants with LP koon footprints/handprints :D

I have 2 copies at home. :)

Lord@Knight
24-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I have 2 copies at home. :)
you rent it directly from wat ban rai ?

David_Ginola
24-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I have limited knowledge on Kumantong stuffs.
Kumantong is actually a spirit, once you bring it home, you are consider the owner, of course you must feed them regularly and in return they will listen to you.
Don't ask them to do bad things, if you do, they will become very bad spirit, you will have a hard time controlling them.
Be mentally prepared at night they will come out and play with toys you bought for him.
Take a new kumantong if possible.
Treat it nice and it will attached to you very closely, will protect you if someone else "kachow" you.
someone have reported seeing their own kumantong in their own dreams

Thanks bro,

U are right, dun ask them do evil, if not , they become bad then hard to control. Yup, mentally MUST be prepared. Cos at night they will come out n play. To me, when i heard this i felt a bit errie liao. Cos someone is watching u n your family.... :o . But usually i saw some thai massage shop, they pray to kumantong. They believe will help that bring in biz. Also HC and KTV gals also keep for gd ren yuan.

The above mention i heard and relay to u bros. Hope it helps...

Cheers. :)

slippers
24-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Bros/sis,

hi bro.

if you are interested to set up business, do u intend to set up an altar for worship in your office?
you can consider doing so and worshipping, namkwak, it looks like a woman with a beckoning hand gesture and often have money bags beside her. Supposedly bring wealth and business.=)
If you business is involving produce from the earth or things related to land, etc, maybe can consider worshipping melantonee, the thai earth goddess, she is in the form of a female with long hair, often holding it as if washing her hair.

if you have the opportunity and connections, perhaps you can get a phayant, cloth drawn with yant, magical symbols for business, etc.

Be wary of what and whom you get things from. = )

Otherwise just pray pray at si beh lor Guan yim temple.super ling one.=)

Best of luck for your businesss!

Vigin Lover
24-08-2005, 11:22 PM
you rent it directly from wat ban rai ?

My friend gave it to me. It is a Yant that LP Koon personally stamp his footprints on it and also hand-drawn some yant in marker. :)
Not for sale!!!

slippers
24-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Oic.. i maybe renting one from bro V.L in near future.. just got a somdej but i need one thats water proof ah...u see :)

bro.u consider wrapping in plastic?
then water proof liao.ur somdet is powder or clay piece?
as long as the person wrapping is careful should be safe.coz steel casing no way to be water proof one.can make splash proof but never water proof.= )

Vigin Lover
24-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Just got a Lersi Lindam (disciple of LP Parn) somdej that uses the same mould as his guru. On top even got stuff LP Parn old powder!!! Like it very much! :D

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/3184/agaiyaib5xw.jpg

slippers
24-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Just got a Lersi Lindam (disciple of LP Parn) somdej that uses the same mould as his guru. On top even got stuff LP Parn old powder!!! Like it very much! :D

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/3184/agaiyaib5xw.jpg

bro.ur link not working isit?=)

David_Ginola
25-08-2005, 01:11 AM
hi bro.

if you are interested to set up business, do u intend to set up an altar for worship in your office?
you can consider doing so and worshipping, namkwak, it looks like a woman with a beckoning hand gesture and often have money bags beside her. Supposedly bring wealth and business.=)
If you business is involving produce from the earth or things related to land, etc, maybe can consider worshipping melantonee, the thai earth goddess, she is in the form of a female with long hair, often holding it as if washing her hair.

if you have the opportunity and connections, perhaps you can get a phayant, cloth drawn with yant, magical symbols for business, etc.

Be wary of what and whom you get things from. = )

Hi bro,

Y i never tot of that, namkwak. In chinese they call zao cai right? Talking abt si bei lor, the lots very chun. I went with my friend, she ask guan yin will her medical result be gd? Her lot says no gd is a xia xia qian. The next day her results says her kidney is failing. True or myth? upto u to believe.....

Cheers bro :D

slippers
25-08-2005, 02:51 AM
Hi bro,

Y i never tot of that, namkwak. In chinese they call zao cai right? Talking abt si bei lor, the lots very chun. I went with my friend, she ask guan yin will her medical result be gd? Her lot says no gd is a xia xia qian. The next day her results says her kidney is failing. True or myth? upto u to believe.....

Cheers bro :D

Sorry just to edit my mistake, the correct spelling should be Nang Kwak instead of namkwak.=P
Yeah, fortune bringing.=)
Can consider Sivali also or worship Sangkaichai.=P

Si beh Lor is very zhun one lor, i always go there one despite having such strong belief in Thai Buddhism.

Always believe there is more then ONE greater higher power in this world we live in.=)

jackylee
25-08-2005, 09:04 AM
bro.u consider wrapping in plastic?
then water proof liao.ur somdet is powder or clay piece?
as long as the person wrapping is careful should be safe.coz steel casing no way to be water proof one.can make splash proof but never water proof.= )
aint clay and powder the same? :confused:

mine is the common material one.. :)

hthderrick
25-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanks bro vgin lover,

manage to chao a jatukum from his frd,is indead a good amulet even though is not expensive,after wearing it every things seen to be quite different,ren yuan,works are all quite smooth going at least from what i found out compared to before wearing it.

Rgds
hthderrick

Toyota Honda
25-08-2005, 12:10 PM
hi bro.

Hi Bro, first of all, thanks for your well wishes.. I hope to make it big cos I resigned from a good paying, good prospect job to make it out on my own... Thanks alot!

I don't have the intention to set up and alter in my office yet, but may do so in the future when it is successful and expanding with a few more workers.

I have been going to the Loyang Tua Pek Kong almost every week to pray for the success.. Heard its also good for business.. I also drop by Si beh lor Guanyin temple whenever I am nearby there..

Based on what every helpful brothers who have suggested, it seems like going to temples and working hard is the best and most assured way.. If my fate is destined to be successful in business, things will work out naturally the way I hope to be..

Thanks again , everyone..

Artic
25-08-2005, 01:32 PM
found this site explaining the legend of Jatukam.....

http://sg.geocities.com/kuntien_sg/index.htm

Vigin Lover
25-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks bro vgin lover,

manage to chao a jatukum from his frd,is indead a good amulet even though is not expensive,after wearing it every things seen to be quite different,ren yuan,works are all quite smooth going at least from what i found out compared to before wearing it.

Rgds
hthderrick

Glad that you find the Jatukam amulet that I recommend you work out for you! :)
Interested in getting LP Parn's disciple Lersi Lindam Somdej??? He use the same mould as his guru.

http://lekwatruak.netfirms.com/agaiyaib.jpg

jackylee
25-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Glad that you find the Jatukam amulet that I recommend you work out for you!
Interested in getting LP Parn's disciple Lersi Lindam Somdej??? He use the same mould as his guru.

http://lekwatruak.netfirms.com/agaiyaib.jpg

How much for that? :confused:

andyhalo
25-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Is that "Sivali" statue shows a old monk? If it is a old monk, then it is not Sivali liao, he is Luang Poo Thuat.
I believe many bros here did not answer you as you does not post any pics for us to see. And also frankly speaking, not many ppl are into collecting Sivali. And not many famous monk make Sivali.

ok thanks. managed to take some pics.
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25080516345jb.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25080516357jr.jpg

Vigin Lover
25-08-2005, 05:31 PM

I am sorry that I can't id this Bucha. Your pics is too blur to determine liao.

andyhalo
25-08-2005, 05:34 PM
no sorry, bro. taken using hp, thus not so clear. but still, a "thanks" to you is a muz. :)

Vigin Lover
25-08-2005, 05:36 PM
How much for that? :confused:

Here is the pics of LP Parn's somdej but however his disciple Lersi Lindam uses the same mould as his guru. If you are interested, you can PM me, thanks!

[img=http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6899/abc2mc.th.jpg] (http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abc2mc.jpg)

David_Ginola
25-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Here is the pics of LP Parn's somdej but however his disciple Lersi Lindam uses the same mould as his guru. If you are interested, you can PM me, thanks!

[img=http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6899/abc2mc.th.jpg] (http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abc2mc.jpg)

Hi bro VL, how much is it ah? wats the gd things abt this amulet? Can help explain abit? thanks bro

Vigin Lover
25-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi bro VL, how much is it ah? wats the gd things abt this amulet? Can help explain abit? thanks bro

LP Parn himself is a very famous monk and his stuff is super expensive! Lersi Lindam is his disciple and his stuff is reasonable price and within my reach.
It is a known fact that LP Parn's somdej are really good for wealth, luck, ren-yuen and general protection.

fleaz
25-08-2005, 09:08 PM

hi Bro Andyhalo,
yes, the pic should be Sivali. i was told of the story of Sivali.

Sivali was a monk during buddha time and everyone likes him. when ever he and the rest of the monks went for their round to get food. he is always the 1 with the most food. when ever they are not able to get enough food. Sivali will always be the 1 they can count on to get food cause all the villagers like and respect him.

thats will a lot of ppl wear sivali for ren yuan (not only for woman yuan but general ppl) and good luck good return. i know that insurence and property agent like to wear sivali.

cheers
fleaz

jackylee
25-08-2005, 10:46 PM
LP Parn himself is a very famous monk and his stuff is super expensive! Lersi Lindam is his disciple and his stuff is reasonable price and within my reach.
It is a known fact that LP Parn's somdej are really good for wealth, luck, ren-yuen and general protection.
bro.. if were to ask u to comment between lersi lindam somdej and wat korhong jatukam ur selling also which one u think works more effective for wearing? not for the collection value.

Vigin Lover
25-08-2005, 11:03 PM
bro.. if were to ask u to comment between lersi lindam somdej and wat korhong jatukam ur selling also which one u think works more effective for wearing? not for the collection value.

Both are good, bro! :)

jackylee
25-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Both are good, bro!
bro.. u recommend one lah :p

pok gai nowadays.. no looi buy 2 :( .. not i buy liaoz..

David_Ginola
25-08-2005, 11:40 PM
pok gai nowadays.. no looi buy 2 :( .. not i buy liaoz..[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha....Bro JL,

u same as me also...me also asking VLover which one gd....and also now broke ...maybe hv to wait a while...

Actually, i think see which one u like then get that one lor. When i got monies then go n see. Wanna make a date???

slippers
25-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Anyone went to FuLUshou and saw them selling LP PArn amulets for $5?
hahaha what a joke man.

jackylee
26-08-2005, 10:53 AM

Hahahaha....Bro JL,

u same as me also...me also asking VLover which one gd....and also now broke ...maybe hv to wait a while...

Actually, i think see which one u like then get that one lor. When i got monies then go n see. Wanna make a date???

For me i'm wearing for the power nia.. am not a collector. So im not going for the value.. made by who which temple dont really matters to me lo.. as long it works. Jatukam machiam so "ling" so dono which to chao :o

jackylee
26-08-2005, 10:55 AM
hahaha what a joke man.
I've never trusted shops and stalls lo :p ..5bucks.. buying a piece of clay to hang around your neck not bad lah :D

Artic
26-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Thks Bro Virgin Lover........

for yr recommendation up yr points liao. Bought a few pcs from yr frd, gd price!!

Cheers!

knocking
26-08-2005, 02:07 PM
wat is the best for "ren yuan"
how much does it fetch ? thanks..

Vigin Lover
26-08-2005, 05:06 PM
hahaha what a joke man.

LP Parn Somdej at $5??? Haha..10000000000% factory pump one la!!! :rolleyes:

Vigin Lover
26-08-2005, 05:10 PM
bro.. u recommend one lah :p

Bro,
LP Parn himself is Somdej Toh's disciple. So his vows is the same as his guru....let the wearer got things to eat and not hunger to death. That is why many businessman like LP Parn and Somdej Toh barang so much...but also lo...they cost a bomb!!!
Lersi Lindam is LP Parn's disciple lo...his stuff is as effective as his guru but still within affordable range of a few hundreds.
Jatukam is a deva (god) and he is very 'ling' and he will answer to your help...but pls dun request from him bad things.
It all depends on your yuen and your budget. Hope my advice helps you.

Vigin Lover
26-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Thks Bro Virgin Lover........

for yr recommendation up yr points liao. Bought a few pcs from yr frd, gd price!!

Cheers!

Thanks bro Artic,

No problem la...it is good that you get yourself some good amulets like LP Kasem like wat u did.
Pls keep me update how is the amulets, good or not?? :)

Vigin Lover
26-08-2005, 05:20 PM
I've never trusted shops and stalls lo :p ..5bucks.. buying a piece of clay to hang around your neck not bad lah :D

Bro,
Glad tat you understand. Many old people are damn funnie sia. Wearing some gold case amulets proudly in their neck and claiming tat their amulets are made by LP Parn, Somdej Toh, LP Ngen and etc...they only chow at a few hundreds, do you believe it is real???
Be more realistic lo....can you buy a BMW at a Toyata price? Common sense ma!

andyhalo
26-08-2005, 07:05 PM
hi Bro Andyhalo,
yes, the pic should be Sivali. i was told of the story of Sivali.........cheers
fleaz

thanks bro. currently, i'm wearing a sivali, somdej and ganesha. i think shd have cover quite a few areas liao. :p

jackylee
26-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro,
Glad tat you understand. Many old people are damn funnie sia. Wearing some gold case amulets proudly in their neck and claiming tat their amulets are made by LP Parn, Somdej Toh, LP Ngen and etc...they only chow at a few hundreds, do you believe it is real???
Be more realistic lo....can you buy a BMW at a Toyata price? Common sense ma!
Ya bro i understand.. i used to buy those fake stuffs also cuz i dono mah. That chinnaraj i posted that time i got it for 15bucks outside a stall of fulushou.. wrapped till nice nice in plastic wrapper.. i think they got a basket of it under the counter :rolleyes:

Vigin Lover
26-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Planning to let go off one of my beloved Luang Por Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod 2518 (30 years). Anyone interested can PM me.

David_Ginola
26-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Planning to let go off one of my beloved Luang Por Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod 2518 (30 years). Anyone interested can PM me.

Hi Bro VL, u sure u wanna let go ah??? 2518 is equivalent to wat yr huh? Hey u got the pic? Can see see bo???

Cheers bro

jackylee
27-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi Bro VL, u sure u wanna let go ah??? 2518 is equivalent to wat yr huh? Hey u got the pic? Can see see bo???

Cheers bro
now is 2548.

so 2548 - 2518 = 30 yrs?

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 12:24 AM
now is 2548.

so 2548 - 2518 = 30 yrs?

Thanks bro jackylee,

So when u intend to get one? Me also waiting for a while more cos quite broke now... :(

Cheers

slippers
27-08-2005, 12:24 AM

Cheers bro

Please look again at previous posts and you will find that he has posted his Kasem pidta maha chok. But that is the picture of my piece, his is nicer then mine so you must see properly k. =)

Anyway i post my not so nice piece lose face show to you all.=)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/no_more_soup/detail?.dir=fc2d&.dnm=b2d6.jpg

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Anyway i post my not so nice piece lose face show to you all.=)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/no_more_soup/detail?.dir=fc2d&.dnm=b2d6.jpg

Ok bro will take alook again...sorry for being lazy. But urs quite nice also wat...I've been thinking of how to post it and show bros here my type.

Me lack of equipment.... :(

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 12:40 AM
LP Parn Somdej at $5??? Haha..10000000000% factory pump one la!!! :rolleyes:

Hey bro VL,

u so sure is fake ahhh???? Then wat should be the actual price??? LP Parn Somdej. Hey bro can see ur others collection???

'lo...they cost a bomb!!!
Lersi Lindam is LP Parn's disciple lo...his stuff is as effective as his guru but still within affordable range of a few hundreds.
Jatukam is a deva (god) and he is very 'ling' and he will answer to your help...but pls dun request from him bad things.
It all depends on your yuen and your budget. Hope my advice helps you.'

wat abt lersi lindam?? wat is that?? so exp ar??? got pic bo???

Cheers bro

slippers
27-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Not as nice as Bro V.lover one.

would love to see it.If you buy from him, then i want to see it from u then!hahah

must show okie.i want to seee!heeehee

slippers
27-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey bro VL,

u so sure is fake ahhh???? Then wat should be the actual price??? LP Parn Somdej. Hey bro can see ur others collection???

'lo...they cost a bomb!!!
It all depends on your yuen and your budget. Hope my advice helps you.'

wat abt lersi lindam?? wat is that?? so exp ar??? got pic bo???

Cheers bro

LP Lersi Lingdam is the name of Lp Parn's disciple.

please dont get confused, he does not chant jatukam amulets.

Heres some info on ONE of his amulets.
http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/pajjek1.html

Dont worry, i dont sell.haha!

slippers
27-08-2005, 01:00 AM
I have his pidta.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/no_more_soup/detail?.dir=fc2d&.dnm=1423.jpg

cheers.

sexlover
27-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

sacs
27-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Somdej Toh Mini Statue
Wat Rakang

anyone knows the story of the above mentioned?

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 03:11 PM

Wah say, bro. U post something so chim, aku tak tahu??? This amulet looks nice lay...according to the write up, seems like is gonna cost a bomb. If got the means, might want to collect n keep. Hope i can make it.

Thanks bro

sacs
27-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Wah say, bro. U post something so chim, aku tak tahu??? This amulet looks nice lay...according to the write up, seems like is gonna cost a bomb. If got the means, might want to collect n keep. Hope i can make it.

Thanks bro
ya man... hahha... i read liao and was like.... wah, this one gonna cost a bomb... :p

btw, anyone know how to increase rep pt?

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 04:06 PM
ya man... hahha... i read liao and was like.... wah, this one gonna cost a bomb... :p

btw, anyone know how to increase rep pt?

Hey bro, does it help if rep pts increase? n vice-versa? Me dunno wat i post kenna deducted for nth. But i saw some bro say like upped your pts, maybe u can also check with the seniors...Me only starting... :)

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Somdej Toh Mini Statue
Wat Rakang

Hey bro wat u looking for??? Itry to search but to no avail. Maybe seniors here can help. But i found 1 not from Wat Rakang. Any interesting things u hv abt the above????

:) Cheers

David_Ginola
27-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Somdej Toh Mini Statue
Wat Rakang

Sorry bro

double post, I've found it! Thanks for Slippers for sharing the other leads. As i browse through, I saw wat u want. Here is the link. There's plenty more. It kept me occupied.

http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/sdtohst.html

Hope it helps.

sacs
27-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Sorry bro

double post, I've found it! Thanks for Slippers for sharing the other leads. As i browse through, I saw wat u want. Here is the link. There's plenty more. It kept me occupied.

http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/sdtohst.html

Hope it helps.

haha, i found it there too.... But wanna know more from bro's here too.... Is it found in spore?

slippers
27-08-2005, 09:24 PM

Thanks bro

that piece is not expensive. Good lah, see you got fate anot, maybe u will encounter this amulet one day. =)

Aiya..dont every amulet u see say nice lah..hahaa

slippers
27-08-2005, 09:30 PM
haha, i found it there too.... But wanna know more from bro's here too.... Is it found in spore?

Please be wary and not consider buying from the web.
AMulets should NOT be bought over a picture alone.the best is can meet up and view the amulet before putting your hardearned money into it.

It is a very addictive hobby and very expensive also.

Soon u will realise, wah.i so many amulet, cant even wear all man. by then ..want to sell those cheap ones..no body want already.hurhur

Somdet Toh is the guru monk that made the SOMDET amulets so famous, his Chinapanjara Katha is considered a very good katha for blessings and protection.
That is why you see the original Somdet Wat Rakang, his resident temple is so expensive and collectible.

the amulet u saw ..the metal figurine or roop of somdet toh, i got!Fake one.hahaha

MahjongSiao
27-08-2005, 10:36 PM
I started collecting amulets abt 3yrs back... all bcos i went to hattyai for praying & was given some amulets....from there...my interest "erected". Till now...i have been looking ard for low end amulets to collect (cos all those popular one are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally expensive....some can even go up to $1k). For those who all reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally interested....do go to http://forums.delphiforums.com/smoked79/start to see what those experienced collectors have to say.....some even give away or sell amulets at a reasonable price..... they aint businessman....purely collectors.... well....im one of the the happy :p customers who was given & bought some of my current amulets!~

Artic
28-08-2005, 02:03 AM
that piece is not expensive. Good lah, see you got fate anot, maybe u will encounter this amulet one day. =)

Aiya..dont every amulet u see say nice lah..hahaa

any idea where to get the exact pcs??

Thks Bro.

The Renegade
28-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi, seems like there are many experts of Thai Amulets in this thread.. Perhaps some bros can help enlighten me on 2 amulets that I have.

I got 2 amulets from a shop in FLS last year as I was really down.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/takero77/album?.dir=a8da&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I told him I needed one for general protection and well being,the shop owner recommended me a Somdej (As shown in the 3rd picture). He mentioned something about this being a popular amulet made by a popular Reverend named K.B Kisada.

Several months later, I went back to the shop and told him I wanted another one for good health cos' I "cheong" a lot. He then recommended me a "Yao Shi Fo" (As shown in 1st and 2nd pic), I can't remember the Thai name for this Buddha.

Being really green with Thai amulets, would some kind souls pls help advise what I actually have and what purpose do they serve? Do I have to wear them on me everyday or keep them close to me when I'm not wearing them?

Appreciate your advices.

Thank you :)

jackylee
28-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi, seems like there are many experts of Thai Amulets in this thread.. Perhaps some bros can help enlighten me on 2 amulets that I have.

I got 2 amulets from a shop in FLS last year as I was really down.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/takero77/album?.dir=a8da&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I told him I needed one for general protection and well being,the shop owner recommended me a Somdej (As shown in the 3rd picture). He mentioned something about this being a popular amulet made by a popular Reverend named K.B Kisada.

Several months later, I went back to the shop and told him I wanted another one for good health cos' I "cheong" a lot. He then recommended me a "Yao Shi Fo" (As shown in 1st and 2nd pic), I can't remember the Thai name for this Buddha.

Being really green with Thai amulets, would some kind souls pls help advise what I actually have and what purpose do they serve? Do I have to wear them on me everyday or keep them close to me when I'm not wearing them?

Appreciate your advices.

u got it from fu lu shou complex?

jackylee
28-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks bro jackylee,

So when u intend to get one? Me also waiting for a while more cos quite broke now... :(

Cheers
bro u planning on a jatukam oso? :)

The Renegade
28-08-2005, 12:18 PM
u got it from fu lu shou complex?

Yup.. I heard from my friend that Fu Lu Shou is a place where I can get them.. hence decided to try my luck there...

Any advice for me?... :)

slippers
28-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi, seems like there are many experts of Thai Amulets

The Yao shi fuo you have is know as Phra Kring.

Your photos are very blur, cant tell much but there are Phra kring and somdet amulets.

Keep them in a high and respectful place when you are not wearing them.

Cheers.

slippers
28-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Seems like there are many bros here whom are interested in getting a piece of amulet for daily wear.

I personally have this BUddha Sattawa 2500 lead piece and it is a good piece that has been mass chanted by many top guru monks during the 2500 Buddhist celebration.

http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/25stw2.html

http://lekwatruak.netfirms.com/25hist.html

please refer to these two sites for information.

If anyone is interested to get a piece of this amulet, you may wish to contact my friend in Spore who has pieces of it for sale.

[email protected] (Ken)

Best wishes to everyone. =)

The Renegade
28-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Keep them in a high and respectful place when you are not wearing them.

Cheers.

Thank you for the advice.. I hang them at the highest spot on the wall above my bed in my room when I'm not wearing them..

Apologies for the blur pics cos' no matter which angle I tried to take from, I can't seem to get a good pic of them.. this is the best I can manage.. :)

slippers
28-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro.
if u are using a hp camera. no way to get a clear shot.=)
if using digi cam.try using the macro mode.cheers.

David_Ginola
28-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Thank you for the advice.. I hang them at the highest spot on the wall above my bed in my room when I'm not wearing them..

Apologies for the blur pics cos' no matter which angle I tried to take from, I can't seem to get a good pic of them.. this is the best I can manage.. :)

Hi bro, me newbie also. From wat i know from the thai monk, Preferably amulets should be place at a respectable high ground (altar or something as mentioned by Bro Slippers). Room is always not recommended. As u are doing so private chores, or sex watsoever. So not advisable.

Cheers bro

David_Ginola
28-08-2005, 01:49 PM
bro u planning on a jatukam oso? :)

Yup bro Jackylee,

Me thinking of getting one after so many 'advert' here. But presently a bit tight wor. Wat abt u??? But actually some bros advise here quite realistic. We can trust but not superstitus. So depend on oneself capability lor.

Cheers

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Yup bro Jackylee,

Me thinking of getting one after so many 'advert' here. But presently a bit tight wor. Wat abt u??? But actually some bros advise here quite realistic. We can trust but not superstitus. So depend on oneself capability lor.

Cheers
Yep. im getting a jatukam too. others are too ex for me. too many nice amulets to get but too little money :o

so have to go slowly..

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Yup.. I heard from my friend that Fu Lu Shou is a place where I can get them.. hence decided to try my luck there...

Any advice for me?... :)
No offence bro. but i do not trust fu lu shou.. many fakes. ;)

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I just went to fu lu shou, bugis yesterday. Went to the stalls and the shops.. the stalls.. they have somdejs, pidta.. blah blah wrapped in a plastic bag a bunch of them on the table like pasar malam like that.. 5 bucks each :rolleyes:

As for the shops ones.. i do not dare to believe much too. After the comments by many collectors of the stuffs there.. i decide to take alook inside the shops.. their amulets.. u can quite easily see the different between a fake and real (if you have a real one) under comparising. Example the tiers the buddha is siting on of somdejs. The loops of the somdej.

And i saw an uncle wear thick gold chain with big gold case buying amulets there :D

All are my opinons ah.. buy at ur own risk =)

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:21 PM
By the way.. went to encase a somdej with my friend.. 12 for plastic and 7 for metal :confused:

I thought metal should be more expensive than plastic. anyway.. in the end made a plastic one in a shop that charge metal and plastic for 10 each. just compare the prices of many shops.. dun just go one shop in fulushou.. wait kena chop head :D

David_Ginola
28-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Yep. im getting a jatukam too. others are too ex for me. too many nice amulets to get but too little money :o

so have to go slowly..

Ya bro, think only jatukam is at my affordable range. But now have to wait awhile...

cheers

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Ya bro, think only jatukam is at my affordable range. But now have to wait awhile...

cheers

Actually amulets at the price of under 50 u can get quite good ones. just need to know the reliable source :)

I wanted a jatukam cuz heard good comments about it.. seems like it realli works ;)

slippers
28-08-2005, 02:31 PM
By the way.. went to encase a somdej with my friend.. 12 for plastic and 7 for metal :confused:

I thought metal should be more expensive than plastic. anyway.. in the end made a plastic one in a shop that charge metal and plastic for 10 each. just compare the prices of many shops.. dun just go one shop in fulushou.. wait kena chop head :D

Bro.
plastic more work then just popping a amulet into a premade steel casing.
the steel casing is already made in factory in large amounts, v cheap.
U consider the poor guy doing the plastic wrapping by hand, having to smell burnt plastic, chloroform, etc..thats why need to pay more.heehee.
Careful when casing powder or clay amulets in plastic, the heat might damage the amulet.

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Bro.
plastic more work then just popping a amulet into a premade steel casing.
the steel casing is already made in factory in large amounts, v cheap.
U consider the poor guy doing the plastic wrapping by hand, having to smell burnt plastic, chloroform, etc..thats why need to pay more.heehee.
Careful when casing powder or clay amulets in plastic, the heat might damage the amulet.
Ya i noe. but the overall result quite good. no problem at all :) :p

jackylee
28-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Now im aiming a khun peh, 2 somdejs and 1 jatukam. but no looi :o

slippers
28-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Actually amulets at the price of under 50 u can get quite good ones. just need to know the reliable source :)

I wanted a jatukam cuz heard good comments about it.. seems like it realli works ;)

There might be some bros whom have emailed my friend regarding Jatukam and recieved a reply that the amulets range from $10 to $250. That is because the expensive ones are the older batches, limited pieces, etc.

YOu can definitely get a Jatukam at an affordable price.

Cheers

sacs
28-08-2005, 02:50 PM
i always go to the shop at 3rd level....

sacs
28-08-2005, 02:52 PM

hehe, it really works. I have one myself. I posted a pic in this thread before.

Mine is from Nakhonsrithamarat Province.

jackylee
28-08-2005, 04:39 PM
hehe, it really works. I have one myself. I posted a pic in this thread before.

Mine is from Nakhonsrithamarat Province.
where u got it from mind i ask? :)

jackylee
28-08-2005, 04:41 PM
i always go to the shop at 3rd level....
U noe how to see the authencity of amulets? can share? :)

sacs
28-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi Jacky,

I got it from FLS lvl 3. Well, i dunno how to see. But can pretty confirm the whole shop sells the real stuffs. The 1st one i got from them was a kun peng (which i posted the pic also). I had been to another shop to see and it was totally the same as this shop at FLS. They even let me see the book of the kun peng. Exactly the same.

Well, u can go check out. price to me quite reasonable.

sacs
28-08-2005, 08:48 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/songmw6/detail?.dir=/1644&.dnm=ca53.jpg&.src=ph

whats this huh?

Vigin Lover
28-08-2005, 09:10 PM
LP Lersi Lingdam is the name of Lp Parn's disciple.

please dont get confused, he does not chant jatukam amulets.

Heres some info on ONE of his amulets.

Bro, I know! Jatukam is Jatukam.
Lersi Lindam is the one that made somdej.

Vigin Lover
28-08-2005, 09:16 PM
I just went to fu lu shou, bugis yesterday. Went to the stalls and the shops.. the stalls.. they have somdejs, pidta.. blah blah wrapped in a plastic bag a bunch of them on the table like pasar malam like that.. 5 bucks each :rolleyes:

As for the shops ones.. i do not dare to believe much too. After the comments by many collectors of the stuffs there.. i decide to take alook inside the shops.. their amulets.. u can quite easily see the different between a fake and real (if you have a real one) under comparising. Example the tiers the buddha is siting on of somdejs. The loops of the somdej.

And i saw an uncle wear thick gold chain with big gold case buying amulets there :D

All are my opinons ah.. buy at ur own risk =)

Those uncles wearing thick gold chain buying amulets there??? Haha...those uncles really cannot make it one la...can say most of their amulets is fake.
They often show off their amulets by hanging around their neck and guess wat amulets they have??? LP Parn Somdej, Somdej Toh Wat Rakang, LP Ngern Pitchi and etc...and if you really understand amulets well, those amulets cost a bomb!!!
Not all amulets wrap in gold case are real.

jackylee
28-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Those uncles wearing thick gold chain buying amulets there??? Haha...those uncles really cannot make it one la...can say most of their amulets is fake.
They often show off their amulets by hanging around their neck and guess wat amulets they have??? LP Parn Somdej, Somdej Toh Wat Rakang, LP Ngern Pitchi and etc...and if you really understand amulets well, those amulets cost a bomb!!!
Not all amulets wrap in gold case are real.
:D thats why mine are all in plastics or metal casing.. cause inside are all real stuffs!

slippers
28-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Bro, I know! Jatukam is Jatukam.
Lersi Lindam is the one that made somdej.
Sorry bro.i was actually replying to all.
of course you would know.= )
Cheers

jackylee
28-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi Jacky,

I got it from FLS lvl 3. Well, i dunno how to see. But can pretty confirm the whole shop sells the real stuffs. The 1st one i got from them was a kun peng (which i posted the pic also). I had been to another shop to see and it was totally the same as this shop at FLS. They even let me see the book of the kun peng. Exactly the same.

Well, u can go check out. price to me quite reasonable.

Hmm.. which shop is it? is it a small shop.. no decoration.. looks plain.. like half a shop only with a uncle about 40+ tending to it?

:) i still dun dare to buy from shops la.. pardon my ignorance.

slippers
28-08-2005, 10:09 PM

whats this huh?

if you got hold of this link, you should have seen it in smoke's forum?
its a takrut by LP LUM. majiam a Fu...thin strips of material with yant(magical scripts) written and consecrated by monks.

jackylee
28-08-2005, 10:10 PM

whats this huh?
Bro.. your sale ah? :confused:

The Renegade
28-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Bro.
if u are using a hp camera. no way to get a clear shot.=)
if using digi cam.try using the macro mode.cheers.

Okie.. I'll try using my digicam... but mine's a lousy one to start with, so I doubt it'll make any difference... will try it and re-post the pics... :D

The Renegade
29-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Room is always not recommended. As u are doing so private chores, or sex watsoever. So not advisable.
Cheers bro

I see... I heard that from friends too... However, there was a period of time when there are disturbing sights at home and my younger bro kept seeing things entering our room... hence I hang them there to set my heart at ease...

Since my mom has already engaged a Reverend to conduct a ritual, I guess it should be alright to re-locate my amulets to show them more respect... :)

The Renegade
29-08-2005, 12:10 AM

Yeah man... but being a greenhorn, I merely followed my friend's direction...

To be frank, I really can't tell a fake from a real one... just hafta trust the man and my "yuan" with the amulets lor...

I did not spend much on them though... perhaps can show them to you if we do have a chance to meet in future... :)

jackylee
29-08-2005, 12:16 AM

To be frank, I really can't tell a fake from a real one... just hafta trust the man and my "yuan" with the amulets lor...

I did not spend much on them though... perhaps can show them to you if we do have a chance to meet in future...

If you feels good wearing it why not? does not matters if its fake :)

but for me.. no matter how cheap.. i just cannot take it wearing a piece of clay for nothing :(

sacs
29-08-2005, 12:27 AM
if you got hold of this link, you should have seen it in smoke's forum?
its a takrut by LP LUM. majiam a Fu...thin strips of material with yant(magical scripts) written and consecrated by monks.
yup, thats where i got it from....

whats the purpose??

David_Ginola
29-08-2005, 12:31 AM

I did not spend much on them though... perhaps can show them to you if we do have a chance to meet in future... :)

Hey Bro, think u are not the only one who dunno how to tell a fake n real. Me also. Maybe have to take awhile n learn from mistake. Just like going to school, u pay school fees. Some bros here might be able to give gd advice without charging.( Hope expert here dun charge us for consultation fee :D )

Cheers

slippers
29-08-2005, 02:28 AM
yup, thats where i got it from....

whats the purpose??
bro.
sorry i didnt answer ur qn earlier.
takruts can be made for many different purposes, klawklaad, metta, konggrapan, maha lap...
from this picture i cant tell u what the yant is drawn for and therefore the purpose, it looks like its for protection kind.but please dont open up takruts to see the yant
open liao..boh power liao.

cheers

jackylee
29-08-2005, 02:32 AM
bro.
takruts can be made for many different purposes, klawklaad, metta, konggrapan, maha lap...
from this picture i cant tell u what the yant is drawn for and therefore the purpose, it looks like its for protection kind.but please dont open up takruts to see the yant

cheers

I wonder how does one wear a takruts? I know amulets like somdejs are not to wear lower den ur waist. What about takruts?

My friend got a takrut.. he placed it inside his wallet and sit on it :o

slippers
29-08-2005, 02:38 AM
Hey Bro, think u are not the only one who dunno how to tell a fake n real. Me also. Maybe have to take awhile n learn from mistake. Just like going to school, u pay school fees. Some bros here might be able to give gd advice without charging.( Hope expert here dun charge us for consultation fee :D )

Cheers

if you follow the right ppl, there is no need to pay school fees.
it is often those whom think they are very clever .. act smart..or greedy..then kenna one.

cheers

slippers
29-08-2005, 02:48 AM
I wonder how does one wear a takruts? I know amulets like somdejs are not to wear lower den ur waist. What about takruts?

My friend got a takrut.. he placed it inside his wallet and sit on it :o

depends on the yant that is being drawn..
how to know?ask the lp or acharn who give u.if u buy from shop or unsure..the best and safest way is not to wear it below the hip.

hunter2005
29-08-2005, 06:42 PM
hi, long time never post liao... how everyone....! wanna check with those bros just 'chao' jatukam'.. do u all mix with other amulet and wear it along?? cos currently i wearing 3 'khun paen' and from the way i c.. well bros have give a very positive feedback abt 'jatukam' so i not sure to mix with other amulet or wear it alone.. cause if i wear it with other.. franky speaking how to know the 'jatukam' got 'jalan' ornot... :) if u know what i mean.. but personally i like 'khun paen' alot and also 'LP Thuat'.... :confused:

jackylee
29-08-2005, 07:01 PM
hi, long time never post liao... how everyone....! wanna check with those bros just 'chao' jatukam'.. do u all mix with other amulet and wear it along?? cos currently i wearing 3 'khun paen' and from the way i c.. well bros have give a very positive feedback abt 'jatukam' so i not sure to mix with other amulet or wear it alone.. cause if i wear it with other.. franky speaking how to know the 'jatukam' got 'jalan' ornot... :) if u know what i mean.. but personally i like 'khun paen' alot and also 'LP Thuat'.... :confused:

Khunpeh considered as barang.. so i think it's not good to mix with jatukam. with somdej or lp thuat is okay.

jackylee
29-08-2005, 07:03 PM
depends on the yant that is being drawn..
how to know?ask the lp or acharn who give u.if u buy from shop or unsure..the best and safest way is not to wear it below the hip.
lol.. my friend actually 'sat' on it for 4 yrs liaoz :D

Vigin Lover
29-08-2005, 07:50 PM

Bro, the image of Khun Paen is actually Lord Buddha lo...
No problem la, you can wear Jatukam with other Buddhist amulets one la...coz Jatukam is a Dharma protector lo...but be sure u wear it on your left when you have 3 amulets.
Personally me wearing LP Thim Nakprok 2518 (30 years), Wat Klaw Tat Klaw 1st batch Kring Chai Wa 2505 (40 plus years) and Wat Korhong Jatukam (less than 1 year). Another chain wearing Luesie Lindam Somdej with chicken 2500 (about 49 years).

jackylee
29-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Bro, the image of Khun Paen is actually Lord Buddha lo...
No problem la, you can wear Jatukam with other Buddhist amulets one la...coz Jatukam is a Dharma protector lo...but be sure u wear it on your left when you have 3 amulets.
Personally me wearing LP Thim Nakprok 2518 (30 years), Wat Klaw Tat Klaw 1st batch Kring Chai Wa 2505 (40 plus years) and Wat Korhong Jatukam (less than 1 year). Another chain wearing Luesie Lindam Somdej with chicken 2500 (about 49 years).

oic.. pardon my wrong answer :)

but.. aint khun peh barang? and aint khun peh a general not a buddha? :confused:

Vigin Lover
29-08-2005, 08:23 PM

but.. aint khun peh barang? and aint khun peh a general not a buddha? :confused:

Thai people like to give different forms of Buddha a name. Like Luang Phor Sorthon, Phra Kring, Phra Khun Pean, Phra Somdej and etc..
Yes, you are correct that Khun Pean is the name of a ancient general but Thais called this form of Buddha "Khun Pean" to remember the great general. But the fact is, the image of Khun Pean is actually Lord Buddha himself.

slippers
29-08-2005, 09:12 PM

Hi bro.
if you had read my previous posts.
i have highlighted that there are some barang khunpaen amulets made that depict chickens, guman thong, women, love making, etc..
with the exception of some Kp that are made with Guman ashes,eg, LP TIM Wat lahangrai, KP Plai Guman, or recently LP Poon Wat Pailom KP with guman also.

Those that depict a image with two swords, (where got buddha need sword one?i thought got RU LAI SHEN CHANG?lol =P) or with those images i described above..those are probably barang amulets.

Most importantly is check who made the KP, please do not believe that a KP would make u attractive to the opposite sex.OR turn u into YANFEI.haha.
if that is so, we can all wear KP and soon i will have Joanna Peh in my bed.haha

Dont say those super barang/magic kind of charms.
I dont play those kind.what goes around comes around.= )

slippers
29-08-2005, 09:16 PM
lol.. my friend actually 'sat' on it for 4 yrs liaoz :D
Bro... all i can say is.

無知者無罪。

haha.= )

jackylee
29-08-2005, 09:18 PM
ooo.. thanks bro V.L and slippers for califrication :) :D

loh69
29-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Anyone knows LP Woon Wat TanKong 1st batch takut 2531. If yes, please advise what is it for?Luck, protection or etc.

and when to get this, is this ex or within budget (below S$50)

kam sia

sacs
29-08-2005, 10:44 PM
bro.

cheers
erm... those purposes u mentioned, i do not know the meaning. hehehe... pardon me for the ignorance. :p

oh ok, then before buying must really know the source n purpose, if not buy liao also cannot open to verify.

David_Ginola
30-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Khunpeh considered as barang.. so i think it's not good to mix with jatukam. with somdej or lp thuat is okay.

Hi Jackylee,

wat do u meant by barang??? Can explain?? thanks bro. Then how come cannot mix ???

Cheers

slippers
30-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Anyone knows LP Woon Wat TanKong 1st batch takut 2531. If yes, please advise what is it for?Luck, protection or etc.

and when to get this, is this ex or within budget (below S$50)

kam sia

Heard of it before, good for bringing luck and fortune.

not sure of price though.depends on where and whom u get from definitely.
anyway its the 1st batch takrut so surely would have higher collection value=more expensive.

slippers
30-08-2005, 12:17 AM
erm... those purposes u mentioned, i do not know the meaning. hehehe... pardon me for the ignorance. :p

oh ok, then before buying must really know the source n purpose, if not buy liao also cannot open to verify.

Metta=Renyuan
Kongkraphan=Invulnerability to weapons.(Dont dare to let ppl try.haha)
Klewklaad=safety from all harm

many more.=)

Collecting takruts have to make sure trusted source or knowledge of verification, Looks exactly the same when they make the 2nd batch..even if u open up, verify the handwriting of the LP also difficult.

jackylee
30-08-2005, 04:51 AM
Hi Jackylee,

wat do u meant by barang??? Can explain?? thanks bro. Then how come cannot mix ???

Cheers

Bro V.L and slipper have already clarified.. can mix.

Barang means side line.. stuffs like KMT. :)

hunter2005
30-08-2005, 12:59 PM
wow.... 4.51am.... bro jackylee not sleeping yet??? hahaha..... :p

jackylee
30-08-2005, 04:17 PM
wow.... 4.51am.... bro jackylee not sleeping yet??? hahaha..... :p
:p I'm nocturnal.

hunter2005
30-08-2005, 06:31 PM
hi i finally 'chao' 'jatukam' after weeks of cancellation of the appt.... :) hopefully will work for me like those bros had just 'chao' 'jatukam' and infd it work for them... well nothing is predictable.....!! :p

Vigin Lover
30-08-2005, 07:09 PM
hi i finally 'chao' 'jatukam' after weeks of cancellation of the appt.... :) hopefully will work for me like those bros had just 'chao' 'jatukam' and infd it work for them... well nothing is predictable.....!! :p

Bro,
Mind if I ask you where u chao the Jatukam from?

hunter2005
30-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Bro,
Mind if I ask you where u chao the Jatukam from?

Eric lor... :) meet up with him last night in AMK.. chat with him till abt 10pm.. i 'chao' 2 'jatukam', 'holy soil' and 'nawak' from him.. at first take only 'nawak' but without casing so if wanan wear but find time go look for casing.. than after that look at the holy soil one also not bad.. quite like it than also 'chao' lor.. 'chao' one more small 'pidta' from him too, think is from 'ayuthaya' something like that.. take that cos is look cute and suitable for lady wear... 'sign' one hole in the pocket liao... must rest well.... hahaha.. hopefully 'jatukam' will bless me.... all 'soon soon li li'.... than 'sui sui no horse run liao'..... :D

Vigin Lover
30-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Eric lor... :) meet up with him last night in AMK.. chat with him till abt 10pm.. i 'chao' 2 'jatukam', 'holy soil' and 'nawak' from him.. at first take only 'nawak' but without casing so if wanan wear but find time go look for casing.. than after that look at the holy soil one also not bad.. quite like it than also 'chao' lor.. 'chao' one more small 'pidta' from him too, think is from 'ayuthaya' something like that.. take that cos is look cute and suitable for lady wear... 'sign' one hole in the pocket liao... must rest well.... hahaha.. hopefully 'jatukam' will bless me.... all 'soon soon li li'.... than 'sui sui no horse run liao'..... :D

Icic! That's great. Hope that Jatukam will bless u like he bless me lo!
The Nawak pim one more rare lo (only less than 500pcs nice nice one)....but u better dun wrap plastic in Singapapore as they might damage your amulet. You can ask Eric to wrap for you when he go Thailand.
Is the Pidta you chao from LP Koon?

hunter2005
30-08-2005, 08:55 PM
no no.. is a cheap cheap one but i look i like lei.. so 'chao' back home with me lor.. hehehe...

hunter2005
30-08-2005, 08:58 PM
forget to mention... when i ask where is the 'nawak' mode one eric take out from his bag and tell me is the last piece he have... :) gd and bad.. gd is that the last piece landed in my hand bad is think earlier bird got the better piece.. however i took it as the last piece of 'nawak jatukam' have yuen with me lor... if not i oso dun have.

David_Ginola
30-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Bro V.L and slipper have already clarified.. can mix.

Barang means side line.. stuffs like KMT. :)

Ok bro, sorry didn't take note of that. So when u getting the jatukam??? seems like other bros is faster than us. Hunter2005 already got wat he want.... :(

Seems like i've to wait a little longer then...

Cheers

jackylee
30-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Ok bro, sorry didn't take note of that. So when u getting the jatukam??? seems like other bros is faster than us. Hunter2005 already got wat he want.... :(

Seems like i've to wait a little longer then...

Cheers

Dono leh.. my looi can only let me chow one this week or next weel :o

Dono which to chow.. currently got a few lobang.. a khun peh.. 2 somdejs..

u chowing from who? V.L or Eric?

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 01:41 PM
forget to mention... when i ask where is the 'nawak' mode one eric take out from his bag and tell me is the last piece he have... :) gd and bad.. gd is that the last piece landed in my hand bad is think earlier bird got the better piece.. however i took it as the last piece of 'nawak jatukam' have yuen with me lor... if not i oso dun have.

Dun worry bro, Eric have all nice nice Nawak in his hand! Only less than 500pcs is so nice one lo...as the Nawak material is damn hard and the mould blunt liao after 500pcs so the rest is not nice.

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Dono leh.. my looi can only let me chow one this week or next weel :o

Dono which to chow.. currently got a few lobang.. a khun peh.. 2 somdejs..

u chowing from who? V.L or Eric?

Paisey, me not a dealer lo...if you really wanna chao amulets, pls contact my friend Eric.
Just a update, me letting go of LP Kasem Pidta Maha Chok, interested parties pls PM me, thanks!

sacs
31-08-2005, 08:33 PM
whats this nawak about huh? hunter, can post pic? :p

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 08:43 PM

Nawak is consider a special pim by Wat Korhong. Nawak is made of Mixed alloy.
Even more rare is Nawak with yant engrave personally by LP. :)

jackylee
31-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Paisey, me not a dealer lo...if you really wanna chao amulets, pls contact my friend Eric.
Just a update, me letting go of LP Kasem Pidta Maha Chok, interested parties pls PM me, thanks!

Ya lah bro.. i know your not dealer.. but can get from you since i live near to you right? :)

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Ya lah bro.. i know your not dealer.. but can get from you since i live near to you right? :)

Yeah lo....but too bad lo...I dun have any Jatukam on my hand now for chow. Been wearing a Nawak version Jatukam for many months liao, so far so good...very soon soon wo! :)

jackylee
31-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah lo....but too bad lo...I dun have any Jatukam on my hand now for chow. Been wearing a Nawak version Jatukam for many months liao, so far so good...very soon soon wo!
Bro.. why so many kind of jatukam one?! explain leh :confused:

Can i have eric's contact den? :)

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Bro.. why so many kind of jatukam one?! explain leh :confused:

Can i have eric's contact den? :)

There are a few version of Jatukam which my friend Eric have:-
1) Nawak - Mixed alloy material (sold out)
2) Karpet India - Holy soil material
3) Copper
All are in fact the same la..except for the material made lo...it all depends on which material you like lo.

jackylee
31-08-2005, 09:01 PM
There are a few version of Jatukam which my friend Eric have:-
1) Nawak - Mixed alloy material (sold out)
2) Karpet India - Holy soil material
3) Copper
All are in fact the same la..except for the material made lo...it all depends on which material you like lo.

nawak is who? kp's wife? :confused:

how to contact eric? :)

jackylee
31-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Okie got your PM thanks bro!

other den the material difference.. what about the buddha? nawak is kp's wife right? what about the holy soil one?

Vigin Lover
31-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Okie got your PM thanks bro!

other den the material difference.. what about the buddha? nawak is kp's wife right? what about the holy soil one?

No...I think you misunderstood me lo.
Nawak is just a Thai word for 'mixed alloy'.
Holy soil is also another material.
All is Jatukam but wat different is only the material.

jackylee
31-08-2005, 09:06 PM
No...I think you misunderstood me lo.
Nawak is just a Thai word for 'mixed alloy'.
Holy soil is also another material.
All is Jatukam but wat different is only the material.
Oh.. thanks :) i got it

youngpunk
31-08-2005, 09:42 PM
hi bros... can pls enlighten me on a thai amulet? was at bbk last week and i can help but to notice that most of the shops have the pic of a thai monk... i also remember seeing a temple with a big statue of this monk.... just wondering what is the name of the monk?? :confused:

the second qn is which wat in thai around bbk area can i ask for a good thai amulet that protect general wellbeing, health and metta??

many thanks

youngpunk
31-08-2005, 09:44 PM
another qn: is it real to find amulets made by somdej toe?? and what does it help in? read it in a magazine

The Renegade
31-08-2005, 09:51 PM
There might be some bros whom have emailed my friend regarding Jatukam and recieved a reply that the amulets range from $10 to $250. Cheers

Hi bro,

I'm keen on getting a Jatukam and I've emailed your friend with some enquiries. However, there seems to be no reply from him.. Is it possible for me to pass my contact to you via PM and maybe you could get him to sms me? :)

Thanks.....

hunter2005
01-09-2005, 08:37 AM

hi bro sacs, sorry la i got no cam on hand lei.. think bro v'lover had explain to u liao right.. 'nawak is only the material name.. the amulet itself is 'jatukam'...
hope it help me to soon soon li li on the way and up up the way man....
hahaha :D

Vigin Lover
01-09-2005, 04:22 PM
another qn: is it real to find amulets made by somdej toe?? and what does it help in? read it in a magazine

Dun dream of Somdej Toh's Somdej coz it is super expensive and lotsa fakes. This is consider super highend amulets and not ordinary people like you can me can afford.
I know that there might be many 'old-birds' that hang some Somdejs with gold casing and claim that it was made by Somdej Toh. Can tell you, 99% fake! Those 'old-birds' are merely wearing a piece of useless clay and they still living inside their own world of Wat Rakang. Sad sia!

The Renegade
01-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Special thanks to Bro Slippers for recommending his friend to me. Got myself a Jatukam and a Buddha Sattawa this afternoon. Perhaps I might sound too exaggerating, but I felt the difference immediately, something which I've not felt before with my Somdej and Phra Kring from Fu Lu SHou.

Upon returning to office, I was immediately handed some cash by my collegues, it was supposed to be a bonus for my team for hitting the monthly sales target. Afterwhich, all my potential 'problems' and 'issues' at work were resolved instead of escalating to a critical level..

I could go on and on.. mystical.. unbelievable.. yet so true..

Thanks... :)

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Special thanks to Bro Slippers for recommending his friend to me. Got myself a Jatukam and a Buddha Sattawa this afternoon. Perhaps I might sound too exaggerating, but I felt the difference immediately, something which I've not felt before with my Somdej and Phra Kring from Fu Lu SHou.

Upon returning to office, I was immediately handed some cash by my collegues, it was supposed to be a bonus for my team for hitting the monthly sales target. Afterwhich, all my potential 'problems' and 'issues' at work were resolved instead of escalating to a critical level..

I could go on and on.. mystical.. unbelievable.. yet so true..

Thanks... :)

Heh.. i believe you. cuz after i wore my somdej i felt peaceful also.. and good stuffs came slowly :)

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Dun dream of Somdej Toh's Somdej coz it is super expensive and lotsa fakes. This is consider super highend amulets and not ordinary people like you can me can afford.
I know that there might be many 'old-birds' that hang some Somdejs with gold casing and claim that it was made by Somdej Toh. Can tell you, 99% fake! Those 'old-birds' are merely wearing a piece of useless clay and they still living inside their own world of Wat Rakang. Sad sia!

Yup. Is you got money also no fate to get. :)

The Renegade
01-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Heh.. i believe you. cuz after i wore my somdej i felt peaceful also.. and good stuffs came slowly :)

Glad to learn that someone have the same good luck that I'm experiencing..
Here's some points to add to your good luck... :D

slippers
01-09-2005, 10:32 PM
hi bros... can pls enlighten me on a thai amulet? was at bbk last week and i can help but to notice that most of the shops have the pic of a thai monk... i also remember seeing a temple with a big statue of this monk.... just wondering what is the name of the monk?? :confused:

the second qn is which wat in thai around bbk area can i ask for a good thai amulet that protect general wellbeing, health and metta??

many thanks

Mmmm..big statue..could be any LP but if the hand positions are posed with two clenched fists on top of the other, then it would be SOMDET BUDDHACHARN TOH.
Otherwise, my guess is LP THUAT. If its in bkk, most likely to be SOMDET TOH.=)

I would suggest WAT SUTHAT, outside there is a landmark, the huge swing along the road.
There are two counters, one outside the temple and another inside the hall that is behind the main building.
WAT SUTHAT also brings in amulets from other temples across Thailand so its a good place to get new amulets, that are excellent for newbies and collectors alike at a reasonable price.

Good luck.

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Glad to learn that someone have the same good luck that I'm experiencing..
Here's some points to add to your good luck... :D
Bruddar.. ur buddha sattawa is bucha right?

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Who upped me up? Let me noe so i can return the favour too :)

The Renegade
01-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Bruddar.. ur buddha sattawa is bucha right?

Erm.. sorry but what's a 'bucha' .. maybe I'll take a pic this weekend to show you...

The Renegade
01-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Who upped me up? Let me noe so i can return the favour too :)

Me lar.... aiyoh... :p

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Erm.. sorry but what's a 'bucha' .. maybe I'll take a pic this weekend to show you...

Bucha = statue right?

Not amulet hor..

i plan to get a statue oso but dono put where :p

eh.. OT abit.. wei lian won wooo!

jackylee
01-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Me lar.... aiyoh...
:p thanks.. up u back also.. next time can share this hobby together.. i mean share infor.. lobang.. cuz this hobby is not mainstream.. hard to find same lovers for thai amulets :D

The Renegade
01-09-2005, 11:00 PM
cuz this hobby is not mainstream.. hard to find same lovers for thai amulets :D

Thanks.. but you hafta guide me along... I'm a newbie in this... more 'experienced' in the activities varsely described in this forum.... hahahahahaha...... :p

jackylee
01-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks.. but you hafta guide me along... I'm a newbie in this... more 'experienced' in the activities varsely described in this forum.... hahahahahaha...... :p
I also newbie.. only in this for like 1 month. ;)

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 01:10 AM
Mmmm..big statue..could be any LP but if the hand positions are posed with two clenched fists on top of the other, then it would be SOMDET BUDDHACHARN TOH.

I would suggest WAT SUTHAT, outside there is a landmark, the huge swing along the road.
There are two counters, one outside the temple and another inside the hall that is behind the main building.
WAT SUTHAT also brings in amulets from other temples across Thailand so its a good place to get new amulets, that are excellent for newbies and collectors alike at a reasonable price.

Good luck.

many thanks bro... will try when i go back to bbk

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 01:11 AM

Good luck.

many thanks bro.. will try when i go back to bbk

many thanks bro... will try when i go back to bbk

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 01:12 AM

many thanks bro... upzzz for all the infor in this thread... had learn alot :)

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 09:05 PM
http://www.lawofkarma.net/gallery/deceased/others/2.html

bros can enlighten me who is this thai monk :)

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM

dunno why no pic attached in first post... trying again

youngpunk
02-09-2005, 09:11 PM

sacs
02-09-2005, 10:07 PM
hi bro sacs, sorry la i got no cam on hand lei.. think bro v'lover had explain to u liao right.. 'nawak is only the material name.. the amulet itself is 'jatukam'...
hope it help me to soon soon li li on the way and up up the way man....
hahaha :D

oh ok, a pity can't see the amulet.

sacs
02-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Me wanna try getting the Jatukam.... The 2 brothers. With 2 head one... hee...

jackylee
03-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Me wanna try getting the Jatukam.... The 2 brothers. With 2 head one... hee...
can enlighten? what 2 head? :confused: :D

Ah_Hia
03-09-2005, 02:55 AM

Big head and small head ??

jackylee
03-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Big head and small head ??
jatukam got 2 head ah? :confused:

btw thx for using amulets to up me :D

Ah_Hia
03-09-2005, 09:05 AM
jatukam got 2 head ah? :confused:

btw thx for using amulets to up me :D

Bro u ask me i ask who ??

NP...

sacs
03-09-2005, 11:49 AM

erm, from what i know, Jatukum is the 2 brothers. (correct me if i'm wrong).

The head is above n below. And there is also 2 statue of them. Looks the same but if u observe properly, their hand placement and the armour they wearing is different.

Maybe the pros here can help me to explain better.

angelcoin2005
03-09-2005, 12:04 PM
anyone knows how the amulet phra buok khin look like? someone told me about this amulet before. and i am looking for it.

sacs
03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
ok, I think pictures speak a thousand words. Here you go for the newbies.

Why no one up my points? hahha. :p

One of the brothers

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/628601/0/nouser_628/T0_-1_628601.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=628601)

sacs
03-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Anyone wearing one of the Jatukam below? Sorry for the poor quality pictures. No time to take a good one.

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/628605/0/nouser_628/T0_-1_628605.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=628605)

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/628603/0/nouser_628/T0_-1_628603.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=628603)

Vigin Lover
03-09-2005, 07:25 PM
erm, from what i know, Jatukum is the 2 brothers. (correct me if i'm wrong).

The head is above n below. And there is also 2 statue of them. Looks the same but if u observe properly, their hand placement and the armour they wearing is different.

Maybe the pros here can help me to explain better.

I think the two brothers are just another story and many ppl are taking it seriously.
But the real fact is Jatukam is a Hindu god Vishnu (also called Narai) and he had vowed to protect the Buddha's Dharma.

The Renegade
03-09-2005, 11:33 PM
As promised, the pics to my new Jatukam and Buddha Sattawa... the last 2 pics... they work wonders for me...

I think the pics are very lousily taken.. plse pardon me cos' they're the best I can managed... not very proficient with DSC or mobile cam...

Will post again when I can manage better quality ones.... :o

slippers
03-09-2005, 11:40 PM
I think the two brothers are just another story and many ppl are taking it seriously.
But the real fact is Jatukam is a Hindu god Vishnu (also called Narai) and he had vowed to protect the Buddha's Dharma.

Hi bro.

if you dispute the jatukam story of nakon thamarat as merely a story, then what makes u so sure that Jatukam is Vishnu?
There are no incarnations of jatukam in the 10 incarnations of vishnu that i have heard of, so where did you get your sources from? =)

http://www.templenet.com/beliefs/dasavatar.htm

Cheers.

hunter2005
04-09-2005, 01:01 AM
hi bro sacs,

think if u wanna c the pic of my 'jatukam' u can try c on bro renegade link... his one shld be from the same source of my......

hi bro renegade, mind to infd u get ur 'jatukam' from.....?? and can share how it help u hah?? me just 'chao' for last than a week and how long have u been wearing? maybe i too 'kang cheong' liao... the more u wan to feel it the more it wont feel it... i practising to relax n dun think abt it......... care to share ur story?? :D

hunter2005
04-09-2005, 01:03 AM
sorry bro sacs,

another thing, where you got your pic from 'all the jatukam'.. if i not wrong i saw it in a shop.. but the owner tell me no more liao........ if can, care to share u obtain it and how much the price is??

;)

Vigin Lover
04-09-2005, 09:29 AM
sorry bro sacs,

another thing, where you got your pic from 'all the jatukam'.. if i not wrong i saw it in a shop.. but the owner tell me no more liao........ if can, care to share u obtain it and how much the price is??

;)

Bro,

Even shops in Bangkok had sold out as Karpet India pim and Nawak pim were made in small numbers. It is also consider Wat Korhong offical 1st batch so very worth collecting! :)
For your info, my friend does not have Nawak pim anymore!

Vigin Lover
04-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi bro.

if you dispute the jatukam story of nakon thamarat as merely a story, then what makes u so sure that Jatukam is Vishnu?
There are no incarnations of jatukam in the 10 incarnations of vishnu that i have heard of, so where did you get your sources from? =)

http://www.templenet.com/beliefs/dasavatar.htm

Cheers.

Sorry if I get the info wrong. =)
Have you heard of Kun Pan also make Jatukam? Have you tried it and is it as good as Korhong one?

The Renegade
04-09-2005, 09:47 AM
hi bro renegade, mind to infd u get ur 'jatukam' from.....?? and can share how it help u hah?? me just 'chao' for last than a week and how long have u been wearing?

I got it on last Thursday... Told him on the phone that I'm running low on budget cos' I'm saving up for marriage and he recommended several to me, ranging from cheap to expensive ones... I like one that is more expensive at first sight but settled for the cheaper one eventually (really no money mah)... I asked him if I'm being disrespectful to the one I like initially cos' I reject it for the cheaper one... He replied amulets are not so "xiao qi"-petty ...

True enough, I placed both Buddha Sattawa and Jatukam into my left breast pocket of my shirt and went back to office... Upon reaching office, my staff handed me some cash as bonus from company for hitting sales target... Some outstanding work problems and issues were resolved automatically before I can sit down and try to solve them... Next day went on smoothly as well...my female boss did not make my life miserable as she's always fond of doing...

Now, I love and respect my Buddha Sattawa and Jatukam... Guess my decision to choose this piece over the more expensive one is my 'yuan' with him...

Special thanks again to bro Slippers for recommending his friend to me... my treat you kopi one of these days... :D

sacs
04-09-2005, 11:06 AM
sorry bro sacs,

;)

erm, its just a brochure. I dun have any of them. I only have the one i posted before.

this one.

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/631910/0/nouser_631/T0_-1_631910.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=631910)

sacs
04-09-2005, 11:13 AM
erm.... did someone up my points?

hunter2005
04-09-2005, 01:00 PM
bro Renegade

oic, well so how much u chao for it? can share?? well so we chao from diff ppl lioa lor, cos i look at the 'jatukam', it look like the one i chao too... :D

bro v.lover

ya, i think the last nawak pim i have taken... :o

jackylee
04-09-2005, 02:21 PM
erm.... did someone up my points?
look at ur usercp lor.. :p

sacs
04-09-2005, 03:09 PM
look at ur usercp lor.. :p

haha.... thanks bro!!! well, i'm learning too. So just trying to give forumers here more infor too. :)

jackylee
04-09-2005, 05:13 PM
haha.... thanks bro!!! well, i'm learning too. So just trying to give forumers here more infor too. :)
no problem lah ... we are all here to learn :D

sacs
04-09-2005, 05:19 PM
no problem lah ... we are all here to learn :D
wah! your pts are high man. hahah.. where have u been posting? :p

jackylee
04-09-2005, 05:24 PM
wah! your pts are high man. hahah.. where have u been posting?
haha.. ok OT abit..

i used to get zapped tilll -10 u noe haha.. den i slowly posted back... learnt the 'right way' to survive in SBF :D ..not high lah... u see brothers like funforever.. 2000+ :eek:

naiyong
04-09-2005, 05:28 PM
first time posting in this nice forum and i can see very bros here like Wat Kohong
Jatukam very much and on my hand now i have few pieces letting go. Those interested please PM me thks.. Big Size Kohong amulets onli letting go each at $50. Pictures will be send for u to choose when u PM me

naiyong
04-09-2005, 05:32 PM
I also have Set of 8 Jatukam letting go at $50. For all the bros here info singapore dealer at least sell this set between $350 to $500. As i don wan to keep so many i will break up the set into eight pieces and sell $50 each.
Those interested please PM me.

naiyong
04-09-2005, 06:36 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/naiyong55/album?.dir=/8ca7

All the Kohong Jatukam inside is to let go at $50 each. Any interested pls PM me

The Renegade
04-09-2005, 06:56 PM
bro Renegade

oic, well so how much u chao for it? can share?? well so we chao from diff ppl lioa lor, cos i look at the 'jatukam', it look like the one i chao too... :D

I dunno if I'm supposed to quote in the public leh.. Not too nice cos' I'm not the one selling.. Maybe I PM you for your reference.. It's just a form of respect I have for the one selling cos' he's really a nice guy... Check your PM.. :D

slippers
04-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Sorry if I get the info wrong. =)
Have you heard of Kun Pan also make Jatukam? Have you tried it and is it as good as Korhong one?

Are you talking about AC KHUN PAN?
Whom made the 2530 Suriyan Chanta batch of Jatukam?
I heard that this batch was chanted in the coldest and hottest area, the highest and lowest points of the region,etc two different extremes of each other.

I personally dont have any of his amulets but they are quite collectible, must be because they are efficacious or limited numbers. = )

Bro SACS posted a picture, thats by AC KUNPAN if i am not wrong.=)

slippers
04-09-2005, 07:26 PM
I got it on last Thursday... Told him on the phone that I'm running low on budget cos' I'm saving up for marriage and he recommended
Special thanks again to bro Slippers for recommending his friend to me... my treat you kopi one of these days... :D

Bro.
glad to hear that you have experienced good results from wearing those two amulets.
The 2500 leela is one of the well known mass chanted amulets in Thai history.

No need treat me kopi coz i far far away. whahah. u happy and soon soon can liao.

Have faith in yourself and in the amulets, you will see a world of difference.