PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36

geylangbonker
15-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Like to share this on sak yant tattooists in thailand attending a grand ceremony..
The video seems like monkey spirit being possessed....believe it or not, up to individual..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7G3btOoW-5Y

geylangbonker
15-01-2014, 11:33 PM
JuST an article extracted from amuletforum:The effects of keeping barang...

http://amuletforums.com/threads/an-article-about-barang.47063/

thomasdelaruue
31-01-2014, 09:39 PM
those yellow string, to be worn on the wrist, given
out by thai monk, is it a form of protection amulet?

i saw him,(monk) taken it out from a chanting plate,
many string on the golden plate, was chanting the whole day
since today is new year day.

thomasdelaruue
04-02-2014, 07:08 PM
thks for sharing. seems like tibetian buddhism rather than theravada buddhism..
:)

ok thai theravada buddhist relics,
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=wat+ananda+buddha+relics&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=1MjwUu2ECuLZigfJ4oD4DA&ved=0CDwQsAQ4Cg&biw=1366&bih=629

also can see at wat ananda, ask the care taker

thomasdelaruue
05-02-2014, 09:10 PM
regret to mention , im not in spore at then.
But i do came across a news article which featured about a very grand thai buddhism ceremony near lavendar mrt which is near the river..
Im sure you are talking about this event..many archans came to give blessings ..

bro u familiar with long po pear hoot pai? (soon tek)

naemlo
05-02-2014, 09:56 PM
bro u familiar with long po pear hoot pai? (soon tek)

Should be Luang Phor Pae.... Wat Phikuntong :D

ghost78
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM

LP PAE Somdej which batch? :D

naemlo
06-02-2014, 10:05 AM
LP PAE Somdej which batch? :D

I have a few batches of LP Pae somdej, including his 1st somdej 2494. :D Of cause dun have those made famous by celebrity, like Jackie Chan.

ghost78
06-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I have a few batches of LP Pae somdej, including his 1st somdej 2494. :D Of cause dun have those made famous by celebrity, like Jackie Chan.

Nice, i have a few also...

naemlo
06-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Anyone interested in my LP Pae Somdej 2494? It is in gold casing.... name the price. :D

ghost78
06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
gold casing....:D

naemlo
06-02-2014, 04:36 PM
gold casing....:D

Why leh?? Gold casing cheap cheap :D

thomasdelaruue
06-02-2014, 09:14 PM

thk bro for the correction,
how famous is luang phor pae nowadays.?
the hoot pai available at fulusho?

ghost78
06-02-2014, 09:38 PM
hoot pai?

LP PAE Somdej depending on which batch u looking at bah...:D

ghost78
06-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Why leh?? Gold casing cheap cheap :D

How muchie?:eek:

naemlo
07-02-2014, 12:12 AM
thk bro for the correction,
how famous is luang phor pae nowadays.?
the hoot pai available at fulusho?

LP Pae's stuffs still in demand.... but of cause when there is demand, there will be fakes. FLS?? I dun dare to comment. :D

How muchie?:eek:

I old man, if I remember correctly, the gold is about 3.5 or 4g... today Thai 24k gold price is about USD 40.6 per g, so use a calculator.... :D

thomasdelaruue
07-02-2014, 12:27 PM
cant afford the real hoot pai, can just pray to him, from his poster?
there are plenty in the website.

thomasdelaruue
07-02-2014, 12:30 PM
thk naemlo for update

naemlo
07-02-2014, 12:39 PM
cant afford the real hoot pai, can just pray to him, from his poster?
there are plenty in the website.

A lot real cheap amulets or buchas... dun go for those made famous. LP Pae amulets, some only about 100THB but when it comes to Singapore, the price will be 20SGD :D

thomasdelaruue
07-02-2014, 12:45 PM
A lot real cheap amulets or buchas... dun go for those made famous. LP Pae amulets, some only about 100THB but when it comes to Singapore, the price will be 20SGD :D

bro naemlo...

thk for advice, may the triple gems with you.

thomasdelaruue
07-02-2014, 04:41 PM
thai arahant, enlightened.
forest monk. up north in chang mai

http://www.mystiztreasures.com/thai_amulets/phra_thep_lok_udorn

bro neamlo, i got the answer already, its LP thep lok udon

genesis01
07-02-2014, 08:03 PM
any bro here know the price of Roop Lor Luang Phor Ngern? Please advice.

johnn
09-02-2014, 06:07 PM

a pendant?

thomasdelaruue
09-02-2014, 06:32 PM

http://stores.ebay.com.sg/rare-buddhas-asia/L-P-Ngern-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=3512656010&_sid=138873030&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1581&_pgn=2
one of the top five LP

2q2q
09-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Any recommendation for amulets which can help to enhance luck? Pretty suay and owed quite a big of money..

naemlo
10-02-2014, 10:08 AM

Price depends, if by him now super ex.... Why sudden LP Ngern?? :D His temple in Phi Chit, Wat Bangklang. I went there a few times....

genesis01
10-02-2014, 12:23 PM
bro naemlo, coz that time i took a taxi and by chance the uncle want give me after i look at his amulets. he wants to give me everything but i only take a sivali.

he got a lp ngern also but i didn't take and tell him to keep that coz i felt that it's a good find if it's a real 1.

naemlo
10-02-2014, 12:43 PM
bro naemlo, coz that time i took a taxi and by chance the uncle want give me after i look at his amulets. he wants to give me everything but i only take a sivali.

he got a lp ngern also but i didn't take and tell him to keep that coz i felt that it's a good find if it's a real 1.

Wow the taxi driver so good to u.... I remember once a taxi driver complained to me, he is down on luck and whatever. I took out an amulet n passed to him. He was happy like f. :D I couldn't remember what I gave him...

genesis01
10-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Wow the taxi driver so good to u.... I remember once a taxi driver complained to me, he is down on luck and whatever. I took out an amulet n passed to him. He was happy like f. :D I couldn't remember what I gave him...

wah bro, i think i also down on luck. u gimme the real LP Thuad 2497 & Archan Toh 2401 I also happy like !@#. Kiss u also can. :D

thomasdelaruue
10-02-2014, 08:58 PM
those sold at fulushou good or not?
which shop can recommend?

naemlo
10-02-2014, 09:03 PM
wah bro, i think i also down on luck. u gimme the real LP Thuad 2497 & Archan Toh 2401 I also happy like !@#. Kiss u also can. :D

Apologise, I am straight... I always welcome gers to flirt with me but not guy.

genesis01
10-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Apologise, I am straight... I always welcome gers to flirt with me but not guy.

I think because your barang too good la... now start to attract guy liao.

naemlo
10-02-2014, 10:05 PM
I think because your barang too good la... now start to attract guy liao.

I dun want to attract guy..... I want to attract money!!!!!!

genesis01
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
I dun want to attract guy..... I want to attract money!!!!!!

LP Pan rich katha

naemlo
11-02-2014, 12:18 PM
LP Pan rich katha

I collect amulets but I dun really believe in the amulets super power.... I also dun believe in all these rich, metta or whatever katha.

If the above work, no one wants to work..... everyone sit at home chant 24hrs... lottery sure hit 1st prize. :D

genesis01
12-02-2014, 01:53 AM
This so-called rich katha doesn't mean to make one super rich by chanting it. Actually u cant tell by whether chanting it really works but to a peace of mind.

may be it will have effect of making someone richer i.e. u are a high spender who buys w/o caring about the price but after chanting the katha, u may be affected in a way that u will think more b4 buying the things u need or dont need, which in turn makes one richer; not by striking lottery but saving money.

Actually how to justify whether a amulet and/or katha effects? Who knows? let's say this suphanburi 2556 Khun Paen is said to attract woman to automatically come over to u when u wear it and just look at the woman. If so then the world will be in chaos liao lor (I think u anyhow park car and look at summon aunty come give your car summon more faster). IT MAY BOOST opposite sex attraction but that doesnt mean it will surely work in such way to sure get any girl u want.

naemlo
12-02-2014, 11:19 PM
This so-called rich katha doesn't mean to make one super rich by chanting it. Actually u cant tell by whether chanting it really works but to a peace of mind.

Just for info. In more than 2000 yrs ago, there is no easy access or no access to writing material. Those days ppl remember teaching, katha words by words and to prevent losing these, they chant and chant every day, new monk will learn from older monk and this keeps on till now. When the days where writing material is available, they recorded them down and kept in temples.

In his teaching if u want a peaceful mind, "meditation". What did u gain from meditation? Nothing cause u lose away greed, desire, hate and so on.

genesis01
13-02-2014, 02:13 AM
very true leh bro, desire is the word here. Meditation keeps people away from sthose thoughts u mentioned.

bro, do u still meditate and chanting katha or just collecting amulets only?

naemlo
13-02-2014, 10:00 AM
bro, do u still meditate and chanting katha or just collecting amulets only?

My hobby are collecting amulets and my dream are getting my 1st million USD. :D I still can't throw away my desire....

bedokMassage
13-02-2014, 06:49 PM
My hobby are collecting amulets and my dream are getting my 1st million USD. :D I still can't throw away my desire....

bro let say have alot of pendants how to dispose off, those thai temple , they collect?

bedok99
13-02-2014, 07:51 PM
bro let say have alot of pendants how to dispose off, those thai temple , they collect?

Yes. Just give some red packet n return amulets to monk. U can also give to friends

bedokMassage
13-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Yes. Just give some red packet n return amulets to monk. U can also give to friends

thk for the info bro

naemlo
13-02-2014, 09:38 PM

Pass to me... :D

FRwriter
13-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Would like to ask. Any of u collect LP Koon amulets?

naemlo
13-02-2014, 11:47 PM

Me.... why? I wearing 1 of his rian everyday.

genesis01
14-02-2014, 12:36 PM

I have his rian too...

thomasdelaruue
14-02-2014, 07:02 PM

usually ppl lost interest in those commerative temple hoot pai, metal type.
Those soon tek, from thailand , ppl would like to keep it.

denzelcorp
16-02-2014, 03:12 AM
To every kind bro that can help me,

I am a newbie, looking for a thai amulet. If I am looking for one that would bless me with better metta, love, success and wealth, which one would you recommend me?

Please, I am really sincere in looking for help.

My budget stands at $100 plus or minus. Thanks in advance for all your help!:)

kuku66
16-02-2014, 02:00 PM

I am a newbie, looking for a thai amulet. If I am looking for one that would bless me with better metta, love, success and wealth, which one would you recommend me?

maybe can consider a Lp Tuad or Somdej since u seem to be looking for all rounder.. many masters and temple around that make these two kind of amulets.

denzelcorp
16-02-2014, 08:24 PM
maybe can consider a Lp Tuad or Somdej since u seem to be looking for all rounder.. many masters and temple around that make these two kind of amulets.

Thanks you for your reply kuku66 bro. What about LP Sin? The LP Sin, Wat Lahanyai - Phra Khun Puen Prai Kuman (Special Birthday Batch) looks not bad!

geylangbonker
16-02-2014, 10:00 PM
This is a real barang locket which has been circulating for some time..
i think some brothers here might came across in some amulet shops..
Wonder it really help owners to have windfall luck and grant wishes in working life and business?:rolleyes:

Anyone who ever or own this lokok locket?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWERFUL-BUDDHA-KUMAN-SKULL-THAI-AMULET-WEALTH-RICH-WINDFALL-/231155557137

ghost78
17-02-2014, 12:34 AM
This is a real barang locket which has been circulating for some time..
i think some brothers here might came across in some amulet shops..
Wonder it really help owners to have windfall luck and grant wishes in working life and business?:rolleyes:

Anyone who ever or own this lokok locket?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWERFUL-BUDDHA-KUMAN-SKULL-THAI-AMULET-WEALTH-RICH-WINDFALL-/231155557137

This Talisman Kuman Skull Amulet will bring you Luck, Good things will unexpectedly happen to you. It also make you success in anything you hope for. This Amulet will bring Prosperity and ensure success in life. Believed to protect against evil. And can protection from weapons, Immortality, Stop knife and gun, Invulnerable, Repel evil. Rich windfall wealth benevolent wealthy. Trade flourished, Subtle charm, Attractive for the opposite sex.

Sure a not?

geylangbonker
17-02-2014, 12:45 AM
This Talisman Kuman Skull Amulet will bring you Luck, Good things will unexpectedly happen to you. It also make you success in anything you hope for. This Amulet will bring Prosperity and ensure success in life. Believed to protect against evil. And can protection from weapons, Immortality, Stop knife and gun, Invulnerable, Repel evil. Rich windfall wealth benevolent wealthy. Trade flourished, Subtle charm, Attractive for the opposite sex.

Sure a not?

That is the reason why i post it here to see any one came across or own this barang skull..
This marketing seller seems like boasting a lot but does it really works ..?

naemlo
17-02-2014, 01:18 AM
That is the reason why i post it here to see any one came across or own this barang skull..
This marketing seller seems like boasting a lot but does it really works ..?

If it works wonder why will he wants to sell? :rolleyes:

todae
17-02-2014, 10:17 AM

bro.. come my shop.. i can help you.. :D

bedok99
17-02-2014, 06:13 PM

Hi,
before you part with your hard earned money, pls do some research. There are no real or fake amulets. just that some are the new batch from old mold etc. if you really sincere, just goto temple and ask monk for help and donate accordingly when you are successful. Most amulet will be for metta, love, success and wealth. So please spend your $100 wisely.
Thanks

starystarynite
17-02-2014, 06:28 PM
i give you free. New somdej from wat rakhang.. or khun phen. treat it as doing a merit. but give me a reason why u need it so urgently...

i only wear 1-2 pieces for the past 10 years. Hard to tell you which is good or what. and it surely exceed your budget.

But i believe for your case, any amulets will do. just trust and chant and do good deeds everyday. that is the secret.

Goodluck.

Rgds,
stary

starystarynite
17-02-2014, 06:31 PM

if by him, probably u can't afford. >1 million THB. even those 2515, also >SGD8k.

if u really want, take those newer one like 2546 after made, from pichit wat bang klang too..if not, get those other temple within pichit that also make lp ngern roop.

Good luck.

stary

bedokMassage
17-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi,
before you part with your hard earned money, pls do some research. There are no real or fake amulets. just that some are the new batch from old mold etc. if you really sincere, just goto temple and ask monk for help and donate accordingly when you are successful. Most amulet will be for metta, love, success and wealth. So please spend your $100 wisely.
Thanks

so far local thai temple any aniversary amulet?

bedok99
17-02-2014, 07:15 PM
i give you free. New somdej from wat rakhang.. or khun phen. treat it as doing a merit. but give me a reason why u need it so urgently...

i only wear 1-2 pieces for the past 10 years. Hard to tell you which is good or what. and it surely exceed your budget.

But i believe for your case, any amulets will do. just trust and chant and do good deeds everyday. that is the secret.

Goodluck.

Rgds,
stary

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu. Yes, do good deeds and you will gain metta.

ctchua
19-02-2014, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQbWKSzcn0&feature=player_detailpage

zc99
19-02-2014, 02:16 AM
need some advise frm the brothers here with experience in thai amulets.
i have got several amuletts which i have been wearing over 10years, namely pidta by lp toh, lp toh and a bee(gift from friend), made in steel. and few months back, i got 3 amulets from bai-long wang shortly before he passed. so, my question is, can i wear them all together or should i wear them separate? if together, should there be any arrangement? im not experienced in this, therefore if i sound too noob, pls forgive me

happpy
19-02-2014, 03:18 AM
need some advise frm the brothers here with experience in thai amulets.
i have got several amuletts which i have been wearing over 10years, namely pidta by lp toh, lp toh and a bee(gift from friend), made in steel. and few months back, i got 3 amulets from bai-long wang shortly before he passed. so, my question is, can i wear them all together or should i wear them separate? if together, should there be any arrangement? im not experienced in this, therefore if i sound too noob, pls forgive me

Yes Zc99, as long you are comfortable with it. No need what arrangement and what placement. they are amulets to protect you.

naemlo
19-02-2014, 11:59 AM
n im not experienced in this, therefore if i sound too noob, pls forgive me

Why do u need to wear so many amulets at 1 time? :eek:

zc99
19-02-2014, 06:52 PM

no la, i dont have to wear alll of them at the same time. i am not a collector of amulets so i actually would prefer to wear them buttt, now it seems a little too much to wear all if them.

i have gotten used to wearing 3 for such a long period, maybe i shld just wear the thai ones and bai-long wang's on alternate days.

thanks for the advise

FrogmanTan
19-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Hi...

Just wanna chk with the experience one..
Last week went geyland look for girl..then when go inside the room ..realize that shit..my amulet still with me...namely lpt, Kp and silvali..

Than think Jia lak Liao... Dun know put where and cannot say cancel lei...
Than I put inside my pocket and cover with white towel..

Like that how ar? Anything I can do? Usually I will put inside my car before I go...but this time forgot

ctchua
19-02-2014, 11:07 PM

maybe he thinks wear many amulets, he have many protections....
but will not know which amulet had protect him or suitable for him

zc99
20-02-2014, 12:44 AM

no laaaa, i dont wear allll if them, i know is too much.
however, im used to and is fine with wearing 3.., wld prefer 2, but diff to balance coz one is heavier than the other.
anyway, thanks for all the advise, i shld probably just keep the newer ones as collection then. or wear once in awhile.

geylangbonker
23-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Thai ads of kuamanthong scolding the houseowner::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK1TcQy-SNg&feature=player_detailpage

johnn
25-02-2014, 08:15 PM

how to wear amulet:

http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/faq.html
this webiste also said dont bring amulet to dirty place.

johnn
26-02-2014, 08:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQbWKSzcn0&feature=player_detailpage

thk you bro

ctchua
26-02-2014, 10:54 PM
how to wear amulet:

http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/faq.html
this webiste also said dont bring amulet to dirty place.

You can hang as many Buddha amulets as you want but you might want to take note that you should not hand the Buddha amulets together with charming amulet such as Phor Ngung, Mae Pur, Nang Kod and others. Charming amulet should be hanged in another separate necklace.

You can hang Buddha amulet and talisman in toilet but you should not hang Buddha amulet in brothel and casino. You should keep the Buddha amulet in your home before going. However, certain amulet can be hanged in casino and brothel such as Yee Go Hong, Phor Ngung, Mae Ngung, Mae Pur and other.

Bring amulet to dirty place mean show no respect to the amulet.

from my own understanding.

any bro like to comment and share their believe.

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi,

Any bros can enlighten me how will the 2 amulets help me and where can I do encasing in sg?

https://imageshack.com/i/naiuusj

https://imageshack.com/i/0zshplj

https://imageshack.com/i/n606yvj

naemlo
27-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Any bros can enlighten me how will the 2 amulets help me and where can I do encasing in sg?

Khun Pean and Phra Kring.

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Khun Pean and Phra Kring.

thanks a lot :)

Do you know where can I encase Phra Kring amulet?

Should I just wear one or both?

naemlo
27-02-2014, 04:50 PM

Do you know where can I encase Phra Kring amulet?

Should I just wear one or both?

Phra Kring is for good health.

Khun Pean is for metta... good in relationship.

Just wear 1 is enough. I will wear Phra kring if given a choice. Just personal, no right no wrong.

FLS should be able to do the casing.

thomasdelaruue
27-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Hi,

https://imageshack.com/i/naiuusj

https://imageshack.com/i/0zshplj

https://imageshack.com/i/n606yvj

encasing , fu lou shuo complex , second or third floor,
rochore rd.

or go to waterloo st opp kuan yin temple hdb block,
second floor facing bugis,

johnn
27-02-2014, 07:38 PM
You can hang as many Buddha amulets as you want but you might want to take note that you should not hand the Buddha amulets together with charming amulet such as Phor Ngung, Mae Pur, Nang Kod ..........
from my own understanding.

any bro like to comment and share their believe.
bro chua
wat is nang kod?
is it nang guat?

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 08:02 PM

Just wear 1 is enough. I will wear Phra kring if given a choice. Just personal, no right no wrong.

hi thanks a lot bro :)

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 08:03 PM
encasing , fu lou shuo complex , second or third floor,
rochore rd.

or go to waterloo st opp kuan yin temple hdb block,
second floor facing bugis,

Thanks a lot bro :)

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 08:06 PM
oh ya.. which amulet can be used for business, wealth and luck?

ctchua
27-02-2014, 09:44 PM
bro chua
wat is nang kod?
is it nang guat?

nang kod is a charming amulet not same as nang guat.

Nang Kod Chao Saney has many superb powers such as making worshiper to be more charming, sex appeal, attractive and enchanted.

"NANG KWAK" is a spirit supposed to bring money in the household. Its statue represents a woman in Thai traditional clothes, sitting on her knees with the right hand up and the hand making the gesture...

valkyrierune
27-02-2014, 11:04 PM

Oh ya.. for ppl who own more than 1 amulet with different blessing, if wear one out daily they will be blessed with other amulets as long they pray even when put at home am I right to say that?

starystarynite
27-02-2014, 11:57 PM

Pidta yan yoong, rein mahasedtee, sivali

godspeed2488824
28-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Hi , letting go 1st batch lp dum nmp.. if interested do PM me thanks

valkyrierune
28-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Pidta yan yoong, rein mahasedtee, sivali

So if I need an amulet for wealth and luck as well as for business, + health + r/s and charm

I have to get 3 -4 different amulets?

naemlo
28-02-2014, 09:49 AM

Sankajai

Oh ya.. for ppl who own more than 1 amulet with different blessing, if wear one out daily they will be blessed with other amulets as long they pray even when put at home am I right to say that?

So if I need an amulet for wealth and luck as well as for business, + health + r/s and charm

Dun think and worry too much, just wear what u like... amulets dun make miracle or wonders.

denzelcorp
28-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Any bros good at ID-ing Khun Paen here can help me?

ctchua
28-02-2014, 10:22 PM
hi bros,

found a siam amulets forum,we can share,learn

http://www.siamamulets.com/index.php

thomasdelaruue
05-03-2014, 08:15 PM
nang kod is a charming amulet not same as nang guat.

Nang Kod Chao Saney has many superb powers such as making worshiper to be more charming, sex appeal, attractive and enchanted.

"NANG KWAK" is a spirit supposed to bring money in the household. Its statue represents a woman in Thai traditional clothes, sitting on her knees with the right hand up and the hand making the gesture...

bro can nang guat place together with 4 face buddha?
or place with guang yin goddess?
or place infront sakyamuni?

thomasdelaruue
05-03-2014, 08:17 PM

soon kor
http://ahaina.wordpress.com/category/phra-soom-kor/

ctchua
05-03-2014, 10:43 PM
bro can nang guat place together with 4 face buddha?
or place with guang yin goddess?
or place infront sakyamuni?

for me my preference is to place nang kwak infront of the door/courtyard.
as it is well know to invite wealth luck and business.

for placing at altar, nang kwak is to be siting lower than sakyamuni ,kuan yin, four face Buddha....cos nang kwak is a spirit/fairly.

Xiaosimple
07-03-2014, 11:00 PM
i am currently wearing LP Sakorn BE2546 KP. Good for wealth as well

Xiaosimple
07-03-2014, 11:09 PM
http://amuletforums.com/threads/differentiate-bet-block-1-2-phra-khun-paen-lp-sakorn-be2546.4129/

mojojojay
12-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Any bros here able to id these for me please ,
Thank you

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191954_zpspan3n5ej.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191954_zpspan3n5ej.jpg.html)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_192007_zpsqo90f7wd.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_192007_zpsqo90f7wd.jpg.html)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191905_zps6aqd549n.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191905_zps6aqd549n.jpg.html)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191911_zpspbsrcksl.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_191911_zpspbsrcksl.jpg.html)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165531_zpse0qtxipl.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165531_zpse0qtxipl.jpg.html)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165544_zps53wjsiih.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165544_zps53wjsiih.jpg.html)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165503_zpszmovniks.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165503_zpszmovniks.jpg.html)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/mojojojay/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165512_zps4usxzksa.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/mojojojay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140312_165512_zps4usxzksa.jpg.html)

bigass
13-03-2014, 12:08 AM
anywhere can i get Sankajai?

todae
13-03-2014, 09:59 AM

bucha or amulet?

thomasdelaruue
13-03-2014, 07:40 PM

some shop selling

Xiaosimple
13-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Can try Fu Lo Shu. or Pearl centre level 1

Desireman
14-03-2014, 12:01 AM
hi guys I new. do anyone have recommend thai love attract lotion??

Xiaosimple
14-03-2014, 01:00 PM
love potion? u mean to enhance your own attraction .

thomasdelaruue
14-03-2014, 08:05 PM
got smell, gal will avoid, when u go near them.

ykhuser
15-03-2014, 01:48 PM
anyone know what amulet is this?
what purpose does this amulet process?
given to me by this ah chant?
he is here in Singapore for 3 days.

http://www.lersimettancha.com/album/13224751963.jpg
http://www.lersimettancha.com/

ykhuser
15-03-2014, 02:10 PM
no la, i dont have to wear alll of them at the same time. i am not a collector of amulets so i actually would prefer to wear them buttt, now it seems a little too much to wear all if them.

i have gotten used to wearing 3 for such a long period, maybe i shld just wear the thai ones and bai-long wang's on alternate days.

thanks for the advise

best way is to give away your spare amulet to those who need them .
keep just 1 that you have affinity with.
in this way you gain absolute meeta the fastest way.
if you have the greedy thought of having all the different amulets to protect you, sorry..it wont.
hope no offend.
if there is, my apologize.

Xiaosimple
15-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Ya i totally agreed. In order to gain, we must first give.i am not an expert in amulet, but any1 who is 1st time , i suggest u do more research before u start buying. Those shop can tell you this amulet can fly , sell u expensive . end up when u find out u kanna Cheated u lose faith.

johnn
15-03-2014, 07:34 PM

should ask the ah chan who give u

johnn
15-03-2014, 07:53 PM
if you have the greedy thought of having all the different amulets to protect you, sorry..it wont.
hope no offend.

any spare amulet just give away to those old men at sungei road.
they are road side traders, hard live for them.

15-03-2014, 09:59 PM

hope no offend.

The way you write you not newbies in amulets. Surprise you dun know the purpose of the amulet you posted.

BMW520_M
17-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Off topic. Does anyone Know of any good Thai astrologist here? Pls pm me.

ykhuser
17-03-2014, 06:52 PM
The way you write you not newbies in amulets. Surprise you dun know the purpose of the amulet you posted.

what i say is using common sense.
there are hundreds and hundreds of amulets in the market.
each serve different background and make by different shifu.

i driving ten years of toyota doesn't mean i can answer all qns related to BMW?

ykhuser
17-03-2014, 06:54 PM
should ask the ah chan who give u

i got difficulty talking to him.he talk thai, i talk english.
moreover he is from mountain not urban thai

ykhuser
17-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Ya i totally agreed. In order to gain, we must first give.i am not an expert in amulet, but any1 who is 1st time , i suggest u do more research before u start buying. Those shop can tell you this amulet can fly , sell u expensive . end up when u find out u kanna Cheated u lose faith.

yes.
go any shop, the seller will tell you all sorts of story..
this amulet can block bullet.
this amulet can strike 4D
this amulet can block gong tao

at the end of the day,
you need someone experience to guide.

the ah chant who give me the amulet did not promise me any things.
i accept it with feel

ykhuser
17-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Off topic. Does anyone Know of any good Thai astrologist here? Pls pm me.

yes there is at chinatown.

she used xx nos of siamese card.
she will get you to pick xx card,
she will tell about you.

thomasdelaruue
18-03-2014, 08:10 PM

amulet or statue, can give to the maha at pallelai temple.
other ppl want it ,can get from maha.

unwanted used pant ,jeans, shirt, cds, vcd, can give to those old
men uncles, aunties at sungei rd.
they are can selling it on the road side.

kangtangman
18-03-2014, 08:27 PM

The first one is luang poh thuad, it is meant for protection as well as for prevent illness. The second one can't see very clear so can't tell you.

ykhuser
19-03-2014, 05:46 PM
The first one is luang poh thuad, it is meant for protection as well as for prevent illness. The second one can't see very clear so can't tell you.

ok thank.
the 2nd 1 is actually the behind

naemlo
21-03-2014, 11:00 AM
yes there is at chinatown.

Said like no say.... Chinatown might not be huge but to find also difficult. :eek: I also can say, "Yes, there is 1 in Singapore."

johnn
21-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Said like no say.... Chinatown might not be huge but to find also difficult. :eek: I also can say, "Yes, there is 1 in Singapore."

best is ask around at pearl cntre, those thai amulet shop, praying shop, maybe they have some info where to find.

ykhuser
22-03-2014, 03:28 PM

i say yes there is.
the asker never ask for more detail mean he is not keen.so why do i go and promote marketing?

johnn
22-03-2014, 08:43 PM

behind printing usually to identified the temple or the monk who
made it.

BMW520_M
23-03-2014, 06:29 AM
i say yes there is.
the asker never ask for more detail mean he is not keen.so why do i go and promote marketing?

Which part of Chinatown? Pls elaborate.

johnn
23-03-2014, 07:34 PM
ppl park complex third floor , use to see a shop, displaying a kind of fortune card, not thai, but western type, not sure the still there or not.

happpy
26-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Which part of Chinatown? Pls elaborate.

hi BMW,

i guess that guy is refering to the archan white cloth female teacher who come ocassionally to conduct fortune telling.

you know outram mrt. beside there a shopping center. go to the highest floor. just in from of the escalator there a shop selling thai amulets with two panthers in at the doorstep. she is conducting the fortune telling session there.

hope it helps

BMW520_M
26-03-2014, 05:58 AM
hi BMW,

i guess that guy is refering to the archan white cloth female teacher who come ocassionally to conduct fortune telling.

you know outram mrt. beside there a shopping center. go to the highest floor. just in from of the escalator there a shop selling thai amulets with two panthers in at the doorstep. she is conducting the fortune telling session there.

hope it helps

That should be pearl centre.

johnn
26-03-2014, 08:07 PM
shop at 4th floor is it?

ykhuser
26-03-2014, 11:13 PM
hi BMW,

hope it helps

yup.she is the one.

bedokMassage
27-03-2014, 08:23 PM
deleted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

geylangbonker
27-03-2014, 10:18 PM
hi BMW,

hope it helps

That shop display the wooden panther with a small cup of plain water , is not sure whether is to 招 财。。or whatever purpose, seldom see this kind of practise in S.E.A.
Anyway from what i know this lady is using tarot cards by telling fortune, and not sure tarot card reading is accurate or not?
This shop has very wide range of thai amulets and kumanthong, but their selling price is abit pricey , not many walk in customers there..

geylangbonker
30-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Well, like to share a bad experience with a thai amulet dealer today after visiting a shop somewhere in bugis street near kuanyin temple.

There was this shop dealing with thai amulets and buchas located in an old shopping center.I was looking at some fabulous amulets and he ask me keen to
take a look at the nine tail fox amulets..he got quite a few pcs but there was 5 which was extremely attractive as created by the same ARCHAN soaked with prai oil.I was told by him to feel the amulet in my hand and he said i could feel the power as if there is electric current flowing in my blood vessel.
But i know there was nothing at all as i can feel but im not insulting the amulet but the way he speaks really disgusted ppl very much.
Afterwards , he even showed me his recorded video of men who bought the nine tail fox amulets from him has great experience in life , and give good comments about this amulet...i was laughing as he was some sort using a sales gimmick or tactic to convince ppl....
But im sure the nine tail fox amulet in his shop is not cheap and fetch very good price .
His talk was very boastful and annoying..:mad:

After looking at some amulets , and not a single one catches my eye ,
i decided to leave the shop and venture to elsewhere and he said "eh" come into my shop why u nvr refill the oil in front of the buddha and kumanthong..
i was getting angry and i told him back , sorry i only told him , i only contribute to thai temple and as you know your shop us running a business.

Then he was not very happy with my words, he oso insult me those who use barang for their well being are “膀 门 所 道” 。
i was frustrated this time , was thinking how the hell he know i was carrying a barang amulet in my pocket.

i walk away and told myself nvr to get stuff from him even how authentic his amulet is .:mad:

After that , i ventured to FLS to get a mini bucha Lp tuad for my car protection purpose.

most thai dealers are friendly and nice talking but this spore so called archan is really annoying.

This shop is located at the shopping center whereby many buddhist devotees can have their vegetarian meals at the 1st level.

bedokMassage
30-03-2014, 08:11 PM
bro what is prai oil?
how the amulet look like?

geylangbonker
30-03-2014, 09:52 PM
bro what is prai oil?
how the amulet look like?

as mentioned nine tail fox amulet...
if u dunno, google search for nine tail fox amulet , u will see many of these..

happpy
31-03-2014, 02:37 AM
That shop display the wooden panther with a small cup of plain water , is not sure whether is to 招 财。。or whatever purpose, seldom see this kind of practise in S.E.A.
Anyway from what i know this lady is using tarot cards by telling fortune, and not sure tarot card reading is accurate or not?
This shop has very wide range of thai amulets and kumanthong, but their selling price is abit pricey , not many walk in customers there..

the reading not accurate and there will also be another
thai women to translate. one of the common thing she will
mentioned there a mole at ur bird need to be get rid. a total fee
charge of 450 for the ritual. quoting one of the example.

happpy
31-03-2014, 02:38 AM

a word thanks will do just fine.

happpy
31-03-2014, 02:40 AM
yup.she is the one.

I never ask you for justification mean I am not keen. So why are you replying and promote marketing??

BMW520_M
31-03-2014, 06:11 AM
a word thanks will do just fine.

Thanks anyway. Not too sure will try this, sound ex. Any other Thai astrologist?

sky_liner2
31-03-2014, 06:28 PM

Oh bro, u got the same thingy too!? Yes, I didn't realise that I have mole too till she mentioned and the only way to rid the bad luck was, she will tie a ring to a long string, and I will have to hold the ring behind a curtain, and she will start with chanting and I have to cover the ring onto the mole of my dicky saying 'Bad Mole become Good Mole' continuously. Of course I didn't take up the offer, only took up the candle burning ritual which burnt a BIG hole of my wallet!!! The shop is pricey and they continue to text me each and everytime a master comes onboard. The only good thing about the shop is it allows you to use visa/mastercard payment.

Eventually one fine day I chanced upon Archan Keow whom gave FT and told me the same mole thingy, which I finally realised that something has to be done and pay only a fraction (something like $68 or $88) compared with the earlier one of a few hundreds, which included 2 x flower bath. Any changes, well, I could say things are better because if I have not done it, it could be worse in my situation.

sky_liner2
31-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Well........This shop is located at the shopping center whereby many buddhist devotees can have their vegetarian meals at the 1st level.

Is this Fortune Centre? Practically this building has many vegetarian resturants at 1st & 2nd, and 3rd & 4th you can find many massage shops.

geylangbonker
31-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Is this Fortune Centre? Practically this building has many vegetarian resturants at 1st & 2nd, and 3rd & 4th you can find many massage shops.

yup...u are right as long as its not fuloushou , that;s the one.
But dun ever try venturing into those massage shops as definitely $100 plus will be spend despite facial or massage, quality of wl is so-so only.100 plus is standard in spore market rate for SP services but u may or not be a happy man after u walk out of the shop.

there;s another amulet shop and a local aunty is manning the shop, she is friendly and patient and recently there is a thai monk there to do blessings for a minimum fee.

do not patronise the other thai amulet shop at the corner , forgetting which level as had bad experience with the spore archan..:mad:

geylangbonker
31-03-2014, 07:08 PM

the thai women is a working staff in the shop can speak mandarin and thai..
golden dyed hair aunty..
im impressed with their wide range of barnags and amulets but their price is really steep above market rate .
Example "a yeegorhong amulet made by archan subin costs about $68 but their selling price is $100++ which is the same B.E and model...
:eek:

sky_liner2
31-03-2014, 08:39 PM
yup...u are right as long as its not fuloushou , that;s the one.
But dun ever try venturing into those massage shops as definitely $100 plus will be spend despite facial or massage, quality of wl is so-so only.100 plus is standard in spore market rate for SP services but u may or not be a happy man after u walk out of the shop.

there;s another amulet shop and a local aunty is manning the shop, she is friendly and patient and recently there is a thai monk there to do blessings for a minimum fee.

do not patronise the other thai amulet shop at the corner , forgetting which level as had bad experience with the spore archan..:mad:

Yes, the aunty is friendly. This shop is at 4th floor, right infront of the centre stairway. LP Surin is the permanent monk, stay 3 weeks each time and go back. I am always there, and the massage shop gals each door always wink at me!!!

johnn
01-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Yes, the aunty is friendly. This shop is at 4th floor, right infront of the centre stairway. LP Surin is the permanent monk, stay 3 weeks each time and go back. I am always there, and the massage shop gals each door always wink at me!!!

think the masg shop is opposite , a thai masg shop.
thk for update. didnt knoe the shop still around.

DIDI
02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
i always visit FC level 2 .The lady boss is quiet friendly and able to ans many question even if u dont buy anything from her....

FBInsp
02-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi bros

I have a 9 tail fox lady bucha to let go. It is by the famous Ah Chan Meng. He is 1 of the 1st to make the 9 tail fox lady amulets and pendants. He was a black shirt AC when he was young but now he become white liao. And his barangs are all very famous and powerful like nangrup and etc. when he make this 9tail fox lady, his items were very sought after by Taiwan and China businessman for wealth and metta. And oso good for attracting ladies. I think this is the only bucha he made and only 99 pcs. Pls pardon me if I am wrong.

My experience when I prayed this bucha, is my zhen cai, which is my business became better and I was able to open branches after branches.. And when I was chanting the katha everyday, I could see a very sexy lady like sort of seducing me in my brain. Yes I close my eyes when chanting. And my bro will be erected. I ask my friend who lives in bkk and very close to AhChan Meng is it normal? He says it's perfectly normal as he too have such visions.

The reason why I letting go is because I went to erawan shrine 1 day when I was in bkk, and asked a favour from phra Pom and he gave me what I wanted. So I have to rent a phra Pom bucha and place him in my house and pray to him. As it was what i promise him. And 1 LP advise me not to pray barang at Hm if I prayed to phra Pom cos he dun like it.

So now I have to let it go and help someone else who need her help. To keep the 9 tail fox lady power at the max, u need to chant the katha everyday and do lots of donations and good work in her name. And she will help u in return. I got it from my friend, the one who is close to AC Meng, at 70 000 baht. Pls pm me ur offer if u are interested. Those who play 9tail fox lady will know AC Meng stuffs are powerful but expensive. My colleague whom I brought to AC Meng there just to pray and do a sakyant there immediately hit 4D 1st prize after we came back.

Alrite enough of my loh soh. Sorry for making u read thru my long post. And really thanks for those who patiently read thru it.

Thanks very much.

FBInsp

dorky
02-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi to all,

I need guidance on where to get a simple amulet that can bless me with some wealth, luck at meeting clients and good health.

Kinda having series of bad events the past 2 years. I am not greedy, just need some luck to help clear off my debts and ease my stress...

Anyone... please help.

Very much thanks in advance!

sky_liner2
02-04-2014, 04:52 PM
i always visit FC level 2 .The lady boss is quiet friendly and able to ans many question even if u dont buy anything from her....

Is she a young lady and the shop just next to another food shop?

Anyone knows about the local Lersi (why local because I heard him speaking Malay to an Indian bro today in his shop after blessing, it is at 2nd floor)? A lot of testimonial pasted outside his shop, each individual wrote what was before and after, not too sure about his cost. He formerly took over the shop of Ko-Thai and have since shifted here for good.

sky_liner2
02-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Bro FBInsp, can PM me with the katha of this 9-tail fox? Thanks a million.

FBInsp
02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Bro FBInsp, can PM me with the katha of this 9-tail fox? Thanks a million.

Pmed u already :)

Huat !!

sky_liner2
02-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Pmed u already :)

Huat !!

Thanks bro. I hv just upped u with my 6-tailers........Huat Huat too......

DIDI
03-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Anyone knows about the local Lersi (why local because I heard him speaking Malay to an Indian bro today in his shop after blessing, it is at 2nd floor)? A lot of testimonial pasted outside his shop, each individual wrote what was before and after, not too sure about his cost. He formerly took over the shop of Ko-Thai and have since shifted here for good.

Yes,quite chio lor.....

Ah_Max
03-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi to all samsters,

Would appreciate if any bros out here is able to advise if there is a good master or amulet to help me. Currently I am jobless, in a very bad financial state. Very messy state of mind too.

Many thanks in advance!
Ah Max

sky_liner2
03-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Yes,quite chio lor.....

Hi bro, u engaged his service before? What is the range of package like?

geylangbonker
03-04-2014, 10:50 PM

is it hong thai amulet shop in FC ?:confused:

DIDI
04-04-2014, 08:38 AM
is it hong thai amulet shop in FC ?:confused:

yes bro....how is the shop amulet? any feed back ?

DIDI
04-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi bro, u engaged his service before? What is the range of package like?

juz for chanting when archan is there....

geylangbonker
05-04-2014, 11:11 PM

oic..i went to her shop which was last year 2013, just curious so walk in to take a look..certain amulets she can sell over a thousand dollars depends on B.E etc...her sales talk is very convincing but friendly of course she was doing sales , can boast until the amulet how power it is ...
i was like "wah" really is it, sort of acting blur like i don,t know the effects of different kinds of amulets..
in the end , i never bought anything from her, of course you know right spore ladies are very realistics , she never even say feel free to come back again or whatsoever..
If you can spend a thousand dollars in her shop...i think you will be the most charming and strong metta guy to her for the day..you get what i mean:D

this shop oso provides other services like sakyant tattoo , blessings etc but i think you must appointment with them..

:cool:

geylangbonker
05-04-2014, 11:23 PM

bro, dun because of a local average pretty lady , u patronise the service,
you must know is it within your budget to engage get her services and oso must see who is the archan there..
I don,t know much about this shop but they have a website , juz google and you will find their websites and you will know the answer.

iF u really want your amulets to be re-blessed , just go thai temple in spore will do...get the chief abbot to bless for you and give angpow..

SharingGirls
06-04-2014, 05:43 AM
Sold...........

DIDI
06-04-2014, 10:13 PM
bro, dun because of a local average pretty lady , u patronise the service,
you must know is it within your budget to engage get her services and oso must see who is the archan there..
I don,t know much about this shop but they have a website , juz google and you will find their websites and you will know the answer.

iF u really want your amulets to be re-blessed , just go thai temple in spore will do...get the chief abbot to bless for you and give angpow..

bro i went there nt she is chio la haha... coz i never get any amulet frm her oso,juz mainly chanting when the archan is there...

valkyrierune
10-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Hi bros

Anyone happen to know the value of this ammy?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2qals11.jpg

naemlo
10-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi bros

What is "ammy"? Maybe 200THB.

valkyrierune
10-04-2014, 10:32 AM
What is "ammy"? Maybe 200THB.

hi bro

oh it means amulet :)

naemlo
10-04-2014, 10:49 AM
oh it means amulet :)

U know from which temple and year?:D

johnn
10-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi bros

ami torfo or sakyamuni buddha?

Red_Wine
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM

It's Medicine Buddha.

bedokMassage
10-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Hi bros

u have one, and want to sell it away?

valkyrierune
10-04-2014, 08:30 PM
U know from which temple and year?:D

oh am not very sure because someone gave to me

valkyrierune
10-04-2014, 08:30 PM

is thai buddah ba

valkyrierune
10-04-2014, 08:31 PM
u have one, and want to sell it away?

I had given away to a monk in one thai temple le

naemlo
10-04-2014, 08:39 PM

It's Medicine Buddha.

is thai buddah ba

In Thai, it is called Phra Kring....

oh am not very sure because someone gave to me

From Wat Suthat 2534.

geylangbonker
20-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Hello to all thai amulet gurus here,

i do have one piece of er ge fong amulet for sale.
It,s a very simple er ge fong amulet , B.E 2556 comes with original temple casing, conscrecated by Lp KEY of wat seelumyong.
The selling price is $22/- Inclusive of postage and mail.
Do note casing is not wrap for this amulet as it was chow from the temple.
Do pm me if keen and pictures will be shown.:)

naemlo
20-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello to all thai amulet gurus here,

i do have one piece of er ge fong amulet for sale.

Good for gambling :D Any pic to show?

Anyone here has Hoon Pa Yon to let go??

lanus
21-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Urgently looking for

Pra Luang Phor Parn Pim Song Kai Hang Ha Senn (a rooster with 5 long sickle feathers), with full holy powder of LP Parn stuffed inside the baked clay amulet, BE 2466 (CE1923),Wat Bang -nom-ko, AyutthayaProvince

Kindly pm me picture (back and front) and pricing.

geylangbonker
21-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Good for gambling :D Any pic to show?

Anyone here has Hoon Pa Yon to let go??

Good for gambling depends on your budget control of your money usage for gambling...
Once you win , do not be over greedy ;)

i don,t really wish to post pictures here as this is an open discussion thread but not for multi-marketing purposes thread..

iF Keen just pm..:)

naemlo
21-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Good for gambling depends on your budget control of your money usage for gambling...

Someone might be interested for "pian chai" n purchase but not me. I just appreciate the design of amulets and dun believe in amulet "power".

sky_liner2
21-04-2014, 10:44 PM

i don,t really wish to post pictures here as this is an open discussion thread but not for multi-marketing purposes thread..

iF Keen just pm..:)

Sorry bro, I thot HPY is more for warding off spirits and evils???

naemlo
21-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Sorry bro, I thot HPY is more for warding off spirits and evils???

HPY has 3 main "functions" depending on make.

To safeguard owner properties like house and car.
To block black magic and harm from owner.
To bring wealth to owner.

lanus
22-04-2014, 01:11 AM
who got lobang for competition amulets by Lp Paen....

geylangbonker
22-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Someone might be interested for "pian chai" n purchase but not me. I just appreciate the design of amulets and dun believe in amulet "power".

yes ,u may be right at certain point but depends on individual thai amulets worshipper..
You seem like a very "down to earth" kind of person but life without “偏 财” u can only save and scrimp your money for your enjoyment..
偏 财 is the starting point to build up your capital...not everyone has it but there are certain people who has it..

lanus
24-04-2014, 11:45 AM
looking for lp parn pim song kai hang ha senn with full holy powder of lp parn stuffed inside the baked clay. BE 2466.

any brothers who have that, pm me with photos and price.

can deal immediately

thx

geylangbonker
27-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Any brother has got hoon pa yong or hpy amulet for sale?

Red_Wine
27-04-2014, 10:39 AM
HI, any comment on Phra Somdej LP Deang, Wat Kao Bandai It? Anyone wearing it? Thanks.

happpy
28-04-2014, 03:25 AM
HI, any comment on Phra Somdej LP Deang, Wat Kao Bandai It? Anyone wearing it? Thanks.

the real amulet solid. i currently wearing the yellow colour somdej

Red_Wine
28-04-2014, 02:20 PM
the real amulet solid. i currently wearing the yellow colour somdej

Thank u bro for yr repllied.

tomyumgong
29-04-2014, 01:32 AM
looking for lp parn pim song kai hang ha senn with full holy powder of lp parn stuffed inside the baked clay. BE 2466.

any brothers who have that, pm me with photos and price.

can deal immediately

thx

Only got Pim nok samathi. Interested?

tomyumgong
29-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi to all,

I need guidance on where to get a simple amulet that can bless me with some wealth, luck at meeting clients and good health.

Kinda having series of bad events the past 2 years. I am not greedy, just need some luck to help clear off my debts and ease my stress...

Anyone... please help.

Very much thanks in advance!

To clear debt try Pidta blodnee by putoh.

tomyumgong
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Anyone has experience to share regarding LP Choo Khun phen?

The popular and well known love khun phen made with elephant musk and penis? I just want to hear others experience on this most powerful maha saney khun phen ever made.

I myself got this and have been wearing for a while. take turns with my other amulets. Feeling different...

Some photo to share.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/starystarynite/lp_choo_zpse0b5185f.jpg (http://s400.photobucket.com/user/starystarynite/media/lp_choo_zpse0b5185f.jpg.html)

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/starystarynite/lp_choo_magazine_zps9cdcb7c6.jpg (http://s400.photobucket.com/user/starystarynite/media/lp_choo_magazine_zps9cdcb7c6.jpg.html)

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/starystarynite/lpchookppimyai_zps709010e3.jpg (http://s400.photobucket.com/user/starystarynite/media/lpchookppimyai_zps709010e3.jpg.html)

tomyumgong
02-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Anyone did a quick search online on lp choo and can find more info. but I have extracted key info here for your reference..

How can a sex forum cheongster does not have a LP choo with him when go cheonging. haha :)

Luang Phor Choo

Without doubt one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful love amulet ever created. Own one of these amulets and you will be amongst a privileged few and that is not an exaggeration.

Luang Phor Choo of Wat Hin-lekfai, Surin Province, was very famous throughout the region for his powerful amulets that could increase worshippers’ charm and sex appeal. Before he was ordained, LP Choo practiced as a Master of Sacred-Sciences having studied extensively ancient Khmer black magic

His specialist discipline and knowledge of love amulets and charms brought him considerable notoriety. It was said that he had helped countless people achieve love through his magic. It was even rumoured that he had many wives and lovers himself.

At some point in his life he made the decision to become a monk and learn Dharma, a decision that changed his life forever, as he remained in the priesthood for the remainder of his life

Despite his change in circumstances his special powers were never forgotten and was approached frequently to help those in need.

So, he made this batch if khun phen called Khun Phen Gua Poh BE.2528 - The elephant power amulets

The ancient sacred Khmer science to create these amulets was known by just a few monks but the ajarn knowledge is unfortunately thought to have died along with LP Choo Guntaviro.

The special formulation used in his amulets requires the use of a waxy secretion from an elephant penis. Many have tried to obtain this and been seriously injured in the process. LP Choo actually had said that unless you possessed the sacred knowledge then obtaining this charming wax was just about impossible. One of the reasons you cannot acquire amulets based on this science any more and what makes these amulets so unique.

This sacred charming wax is known as Gau Poh, and is believed to be full of the sexual power of an elephant, and when used in love amulets can increase the power substantially. It is this sacred wax that forms the basis of LP Choo's amulets, but its not the only component that makes these amulets so special.

In B. E.2528 LP Choo created a series of sacred amulets called “Khun Paen Gua Poh BE.2528, respected for the extreme sacred power to increase ’ charm, sex appeal and good fortune in general.

He only accepted to create this single series at the suggestion of Mr Chinporn because he required urgent funds for a charitable project.

Composition

Other than the oily secretion, Goh Poh, collected from mature male bull elephants over 1,000 different sacred powders were acquired to create the ultimate love amulet, in fact more than any other amulet that I am aware of.

It should be of no surprise this includes Plaai Guman powder donated by LP Tim, Wat Lahanrai, collected several years prior. This is genuine pure powder, not a dubious trace quantity as used in many modern day amulets.

-Gua Poh, oil obtained from fierce bull elephants
-Elephant’s penis
-Sacred powder ground from female elephant’s ivory
-Pong Plaai Guman powder of Luang Poo Tim of Wat Laharnrai
-Jindamani powder of Luang Poo Gaew of Wat Laharnrai
-Saboolerd powder (made of a species of Thai plant
-sacred powder from Wat Benjamabopit (Jaokun Norn)
-Gold leaf from Luang Phor Sotorn, the sacred Buddha Image of Chacherngsao province
-Over 1,000 other different sacred powders
-Sacred sand of 32 monks
-Mai Kalong powder, made of a species of Thai plant

Although these amulets are seriously powerful they are not as well known as other sacred love amulets, basically because they were never promoted in media, but over the years they have come to the attention of many and the number of pims to be found in in the market is negligible, in fact extremely rare would more adequately describe the availability. But surprisingly these pims are still affordable, when available.

Sacred Ceremony
The amulets were created on October 28th, B. E.2528, at 10.56 p.m. by many senior monks.

October 28th was a lunar-eclipse believed to be very sacred and the correct time to create love amulets.

Red_Wine
02-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Anyone did a quick search online on lp choo and can find more info. but I have extracted key info here for your reference..

How can a sex forum cheongster does not have a LP choo with him when go cheonging. haha :)

Luang Phor Choo

Bro, sorry. I'm not trying to offend u nor against u. I dun think so monks will made those amulets for cheongsters to cheong for ladies for bedding them or whatever. Anyway, the image of the amulet is Buddha so do u think Buddha will wanna go to cheong together with us & conduct sexual misconduct? Yes, maybe some amulets do help and make wearers in Maha Niyom, Maha Saneh, etc is to help them more charming so that if they work especially in sales line it might help them on their work so they can make & earn money to take care of their families & if u hv good metta u can widen yr social circle. If we really misuse it, I'm very sure very fast we will get backfire very soon. That's why there are so many people have the wrong thinking abt Thai amulets that's why they mistaken all are black magic which is very wrong. Why Buddha taught us to try to keep the "5 precepts" & i'm sure u know very well. No offence Bro. Just my 1 cent opinion.

hunter12
02-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Bro, sorry. I'm not trying to offend u nor against u. I dun think so monks will made those amulets for cheongsters to cheong for ladies for bedding them or whatever. Anyway, the image of the amulet is Buddha so do u think Buddha will wanna go to cheong together with us & conduct sexual misconduct? Yes, maybe some amulets do help and make wearers in Maha Niyom, Maha Saneh, etc is to help them more charming so that if they work especially in sales line it might help them on their work so they can make & earn money to take care of their families & if u hv good metta u can widen yr social circle. If we really misuse it, I'm very sure very fast we will get backfire very soon. That's why there are so many people have the wrong thinking abt Thai amulets that's why they mistaken all are black magic which is very wrong. Why Buddha taught us to try to keep the "5 precepts" & i'm sure u know very well. No offence Bro. Just my 1 cent opinion.

Bro red_wine nice say... all traders, seller just because wanna get a high return can ready come out with all sort of stories.. n I really hate it when movie time all bad guys, rapist etc all wear amulets... :(

Red_Wine
02-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Bro red_wine nice say... all traders, seller just because wanna get a high return can ready come out with all sort of stories.. n I really hate it when movie time all bad guys, rapist etc all wear amulets... :(

That's why many people hv the impression of gangsters, bad people, illegal businessmen, etc like to wear amulets or amulets are meant for these. Unless those really black magic(barang) made by those black robe master who are not monk. They used corpse oil & other barang materials which maybe can help us to fulfill our evil thoughts or fast money but I'm sure within 3 years later we will get our backfire. Not all but some dealers really very evil. All they want are just money. They never bother other people's money are hard earn money. Some if them can really sell us a fake amulet but with genuine prices. These type of people actually they do not believeor respect in amulets at all.

tomyumgong
04-05-2014, 05:11 PM

Well said. And i fully support you. We can't use any amulets for bad deeds. Whether barang or any thing cause this creates bad karma on us and eventually backfire.

So, the kp i posted of course i got the info online and i myself use it not to do bad things. but my experience is that it improves my maha saney and my miojo :) and it seems my FB etc are having much better time too. So, i am thinking to collect feedback from fellow cheongsters if they have similar experience. Of course, what i experience may not be due to this KP as well. But it is just to see if a of of cheongters also got similar experience, then may be this amulet does help from that aspect.

BTW, i am not an amulet dealer. But i am a veteran collector for >20 years :) Just to share.

tomyumgong
04-05-2014, 05:14 PM
BTW, Information is available online. just google and you can find loads of info about lp choo.

hello1891
13-05-2014, 06:46 AM
Hi bro,

Haven't been good and broke off from my relationship and came across this that will help with love life and get back ex

takrut chang pasom khong

Make by Luang pu kian

Any bro can advise?

ctchua
13-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi bro,

Haven't been good and broke off from my relationship and came across this that will help with love life and get back ex

takrut chang pasom khong

Make by Luang pu kian

Any bro can advise?

According to lp kian, this takrut chang pason khong is so strong that it can invites in rosy new romance and bring many suitors for your hands. It also gives a boost of romance for lifetime partners who are facing stagnation in feelings. It install romance and feelign of love and respect to you inside the opposite sex.

Suitable to initiate a new love, spice up your existing love life and harvest marriage luck. This is said to be the world's most powerful love amulet ever.

It can make the person who is not interested in to become in love with you
It can also mend a broken relationship or marriage
It can also charm an ex lover back
I can make you popular among your friends, peers and lover
It can Find you money for through good rapport and selling in sales and business
It can give you the power of the leader elephant, always respected and surrounded by members of same or oppoiste sex!!!

Red_Wine
13-05-2014, 07:17 PM
According to lp kian, this takrut chang pason khong is so strong that it can invites in rosy new romance and bring many suitors for your hands. It also gives a boost of romance for lifetime partners who are facing stagnation in feelings. It install romance and feelign of love and respect to you inside the opposite sex.

Suitable to initiate a new love, spice up your existing love life and harvest marriage luck. This is said to be the world's most powerful love amulet ever.

It can make the person who is not interested in to become in love with you
It can also mend a broken relationship or marriage
It can also charm an ex lover back
I can make you popular among your friends, peers and lover
It can Find you money for through good rapport and selling in sales and business
It can give you the power of the leader elephant, always respected and surrounded by members of same or oppoiste sex!!!

Mind to share a pic of this takrut?

ctchua
14-05-2014, 07:04 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VFct8F3Jmx0/U0OCPshRMvI/AAAAAAAADE4/sZNxAtDeu9Y/s1600/20140408_115031.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rzEY8EW_zJE/U0OCSGwBU_I/AAAAAAAADFA/iwrz6zdIyGs/s1600/20140408_115039.jpg

ctchua
14-05-2014, 08:09 PM
https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=agNzU-nWO8bHuASK5oDwCg&url=http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-amazing-takrut-chang-pasom-khong.html%3Fm%3D1&cd=10&ved=0CEgQFjAJ&usg=AFQjCNErwLm2reDwl0USPvRP1hGyhYdskg

Red_Wine
15-05-2014, 12:27 AM
https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=agNzU-nWO8bHuASK5oDwCg&url=http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-amazing-takrut-chang-pasom-khong.html%3Fm%3D1&cd=10&ved=0CEgQFjAJ&usg=AFQjCNErwLm2reDwl0USPvRP1hGyhYdskg

Thanks for sharing the pics, Bro.

hunter12
15-05-2014, 06:36 PM

Thank for sharing the post.. :)

Suck-Pussy
25-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Hi bro,

Any bro know this amulet call 'Soon Teck'? What this amulet is more suitable for?

ghost78
25-05-2014, 04:55 PM
bro, is Somdej...Phra Somdej..

"Soon Teck" is the hokkien way of it...lol

More detail here..

http://www.billionmore.com/article/article.php?id=21

takashi31400
25-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi Bro,

Anyone intrested to join meditation retreat on coming June 8-15 at Chiangmai ?
You can bring along your family members.
Do PM me for more details.

elvix
01-07-2014, 09:26 AM
to all the seniors here. would like to have some help in suggesting getting some simple amulet.

been quite low in human relationships with friends, colleagues and stuffs lately.

i drive alot and travel overseas alot too

hoping to get something simple for protection and improving human relationships and social circle.

any suggestions?

naemlo
01-07-2014, 11:22 AM
hoping to get something simple for protection and improving human relationships and social circle.

Khun Pean.

building
01-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Beautiful Amulets! Hope to learn more from you guys

01-07-2014, 10:11 PM
to all the seniors here. would like to have some help in suggesting getting some simple amulet.

been quite low in human relationships with friends, colleagues and stuffs lately.

any suggestions?

Try somdej, all rounder.

bedokMassage
02-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Try somdej, all rounder.

yes yes somdej buddha pendant meant for every thing good.

p00t
02-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Pray with deep faith, sincerity & be kind. Blessings will be given, regardless of amulets.

maui_boy
06-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Any bro knw abt Sam Amulet...got web site....

http://sam-thaibuddha-amuletshop.blogspot.sg

Hight
07-07-2014, 05:27 AM
wow . nice of your collection

geylangbonker
08-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Any bro knw abt Sam Amulet...got web site....

http://sam-thaibuddha-amuletshop.blogspot.sg

This shop used to be at pearl center 3rd level but not dunno relocate to where?
heard from someone , they relocate to FLS bugis..

maui_boy
09-07-2014, 03:34 PM

Wana find some honest seller

naemlo
09-07-2014, 03:48 PM

I am a honest seller. :cool:

onlyhuman
09-07-2014, 03:52 PM

I vouched this

Onlyhuman

naemlo
09-07-2014, 03:53 PM
I vouched this

Onlyhuman

Thanks.....:D

ah rat
09-07-2014, 03:58 PM

U sell what ? :D

naemlo
09-07-2014, 03:59 PM
U sell what ? :D

What u want to buy? :D

ah rat
09-07-2014, 04:00 PM
What u want to buy? :D

I list out,wait u say don't have :)

naemlo
09-07-2014, 04:04 PM
I list out,wait u say don't have :)

U dun list out, how I say dun have... :D

ah rat
09-07-2014, 04:05 PM
U dun list out, how I say dun have... :D

So,what u have :D

naemlo
09-07-2014, 04:06 PM
So,what u have :D

So what u want?

ah rat
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
So what u want?

Won't end in this manner :D

naemlo
09-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Won't end in this manner :D

NNKC... si beh free si boh... go n look woohoo n the rest.

samickey
09-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Any bros know where to get real takrut chang pason keong? Read that it can help spice up one's marriage life again.

geylangbonker
09-07-2014, 11:57 PM

yup , this hsop has relocate to FLS AT BUGIS at 3rd or 4th level , not sure,
i think walk up the escalator you can see this shop near the corner.
that dealer sells amulets quite cheap and can bargain..

geylangbonker
10-07-2014, 12:01 AM

i know there is another shop that sells quality amulets directly obtain from the WAT in thailand, his amulet is made with very good workmanship
its at the 1st level...a singaporean uncle by the name of "jackie chan".

Jetsy
10-07-2014, 12:06 PM
hey bro's. where can i have on of the thai amulets ?

starystarynite
10-07-2014, 12:35 PM

any suggestions?

Somdej, lp thuat, khun phen

happpy
11-07-2014, 01:15 AM
i know there is another shop that sells quality amulets directly obtain from the WAT in thailand, his amulet is made with very good workmanship
its at the 1st level...a singaporean uncle by the name of "jackie chan".

haha, are you sure. !!!!!!

happpy
11-07-2014, 01:16 AM
hey bro's. where can i have on of the thai amulets ?

dear all, is there a new amulet which i am not aware call "on of" ????

dapang
11-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Hi bros, things have not been very smooth for me somy friend gave me a Pidta amulet. As this is my first amulet and i am rather ignorant about Thai amulets, can bros advise on the do and don't on wearing a Pidta amulet?

Thanks in advance!

hunter12
12-07-2014, 12:46 PM
haha, are you sure. !!!!!!

that is why amulet business is brooming.... more n more shops is opening... :)

Lavia
12-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Can PM me the price ? ths!

johnn
12-07-2014, 07:28 PM
dear all, is there a new amulet which i am not aware call "on of" ????

Bro here ask one of the amulet.
Not on of amulet

happpy
12-07-2014, 11:30 PM
that is why amulet business is brooming.... more n more shops is opening... :)

anyway, wish these business man huart ar.

happpy
12-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Any bros know where to get real takrut chang pason keong? Read that it can help spice up one's marriage life again.

if the takrut works tell me lol, i divorce more than three times already.

happpy
12-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Bro here ask one of the amulet.
Not on of amulet

noted brother john

Queeny
13-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Bros here can tell me where can i get good genuine LP Thuad? thanks!

hunter12
13-07-2014, 12:40 PM
anyway, wish these business man huart ar.

:) all huart ar.. all happy... :)

hunter12
13-07-2014, 12:49 PM

Well at least to me all authentic lp thuad is good.. be it $10, or $10000. Alot of temples bless lp thuad so if u not gg for 'brand' n 'invesment value', u will have alot of choices n lesser chance of getting fake lp thuad. set urself a burget n look around .. unless u can fly over to Thailand n get it from temple from monk hand personally, certain amulet shops, online seller also ok unless u looking for high end lp thuad then it will pose a big challenges.. :)

naemlo
13-07-2014, 02:02 PM

I have a few...

ycfu1980
18-08-2014, 10:12 PM

hello

I have lp thuad from wat changhai letting go if you interested pls pm me ba

cheers
yong

cassiechaplin
19-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Is there any amulet to help save relationship between spouse?

fishingman
20-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Brothers and Sisters,

My family business is going downhill due to some or a lot of xiao ren messing around. My own relationship problems had been troubling me as well. Feel like going to thailand to receive blessing from a powerful monk to blow all this shit away.

Any advice on who can I visit?
pm me also can

Red_Wine
20-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Brothers and Sisters,

My family business is going downhill due to some or a lot of xiao ren messing around. My own relationship problems had been troubling me as well. Feel like going to thailand to receive blessing from a powerful monk to blow all this shit away.

pm me also can

Bro, try learn to chant.

siri
20-08-2014, 05:45 PM
any bro went to find ac pui to get sakyant?

geylangbonker
27-08-2014, 01:39 AM
Is there any amulet to help save relationship between spouse?

yes , there are..

yin-tong i one of it but nowadays very few ppl has it or keep it as market is very small for this amulet.

It,s a shape of a man and woman hugging together , some are soaked in metta oil ,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__4eR5ZjCxcE/SJcWuxOLx5I/AAAAAAAAAmw/XYoucKgEvqE/s1600-h/DSC03393.JPG

Another one that helps in nine tail fox amulet , those made by kruba beng are very jalan..
I think some shops in spore still has it, you may like to drop by FLS OR pearl center to scout around.

eper or iper oso one of the barang amulet.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ycxowhMQmhM/TkVrKu_MMiI/AAAAAAAANcc/-A6c_VaOX9E/s1600/DSC06230.jpg

Maybe some old timer amulet worshipper may have experienced with this before..

if u strongly wants an improved relationship with your spouse, go thailand and look for an authentic archan do do a love spell to help you ..

geylangbonker
28-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Just sharing :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7kgPAYyB9S8

cantonese version:

Any spore brothers here often go to thai amulet shop to visit Archan and engage in any ritual?

Any brother experience when ""feeling like jumping like a monkey" when hanuman deva become alive in your body?:)

newyorker88
28-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Brothers and Sisters,

pm me also can

Sometimes, it takes more than just a monk and prayers to save one from such. They can help for a while, but the root problems may be more complicated than you see....

User1989
06-09-2014, 02:20 AM
hi all, i would like to let go my collection of LP Thongdum 2nd batch Khun Paen with 5 takurt. I only have one piece to let go.interested party may PM me.

Phra Kun Phen -5 takrut (BE2549)
LP Thong Dum 2nd batch Phra Kun Phen
•Build : 999 pieces.
•material : Holy mass of Phraya Ngew Dum (Queen of Charming) which LP Thongdum had kept for more than 30 years. Holy mass mix with 100 kinds of Charming herbs call Pong Wahn Ma Ha Sa Nei. Oil from Salika bird nest. This batch of Phra Khun Paen also added 5 takrut - Gold, Silver and Copper. A silver sheet imprinted with the serial number located at the bottom of the amulet.
•Empower for worshipper : Protect wearer from black magic, evil and bad obstacles. This amulet is also powerful to secure good fortune in business