PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36

alpineguy
08-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Hi Bros,

Planning to a trip to Thailand.

I am looking to go there to visit temples and pray for good luck :D.

Does anyone here have any recommended temples to visit or are there specific temples to pray for different needs?

ahhui
08-09-2014, 11:00 PM
from one of the taoism spiritual master advice.dont engage in such ritual stuff.yr life will be messy

naemlo
03-10-2014, 11:44 PM
So quiet... no more tok kong tok kong amulet? :D

Red_Wine
04-10-2014, 12:00 AM

Tok kong tok kong one inside our heart.

hunter12
04-10-2014, 06:24 PM
hi all, i would like to let go my collection of LP Thongdum 2nd batch Khun Paen with 5 takurt. I only have one piece to let go.interested party may PM me.

Phra Kun Phen -5 takrut (BE2549)
LP Thong Dum 2nd batch Phra Kun Phen
•Build : 999 pieces.
•material : Holy mass of Phraya Ngew Dum (Queen of Charming) which LP Thongdum had kept for more than 30 years. Holy mass mix with 100 kinds of Charming herbs call Pong Wahn Ma Ha Sa Nei. Oil from Salika bird nest. This batch of Phra Khun Paen also added 5 takrut - Gold, Silver and Copper. A silver sheet imprinted with the serial number located at the bottom of the amulet.
•Empower for worshipper : Protect wearer from black magic, evil and bad obstacles. This amulet is also powerful to secure good fortune in business

hi bro, am just curious.. may i know what the reason why u letting go this piece of collection since it is powerful >> Protect wearer from black magic, evil and bad obstacles. This amulet is also powerful to secure good fortune in business.

ningcaichen
04-10-2014, 08:27 PM
hi, no time no see....:D

naemlo
04-10-2014, 09:32 PM

Long time no see u... u caught your conman?

bedokMassage
14-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Wat ananda is making sankatchai small statues,
To celebrate the sankatchai day,
Check with temple for more info.

genesis01
14-10-2014, 02:21 AM

Hi long time no see!!!

naemlo
14-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Hi long time no see!!!

All the long time no see ppl appear suddenly... :D

14-10-2014, 07:47 AM

Yalor, come out from cave liao... :D

ningcaichen
14-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Hi long time no see!!!
Ya hi...spotted conman opposite tiong bahru plaza bustop during 2013...he wore a cap and was with a granny maybe his mother or what took a bus back home...his face hor, even reduce until ashes i also can recognise

genesis01
14-10-2014, 04:48 PM

But where's the 20k khun paen? disappear liao?

naemlo
14-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Yalor, come out from cave liao... :D

Wow u also back. :D

Ya hi...spotted conman opposite tiong bahru plaza bustop during 2013...he wore a cap and was with a granny maybe his mother or what took a bus back home...his face hor, even reduce until ashes i also can recognise

No more driving taxi :D

But where's the 20k khun paen? disappear liao?

Waiting for him to show his new collection. :D

power69
18-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Wat ananda bukit merah . Open ceremony on sakachai small statue,
Todae, sat nite.
CAn chia. Invite ,n take home.

naemlo
18-10-2014, 09:35 PM
A lot of PMs to me... asking me to intro tok kong amulet for this n that purpose... I always say, I am a collector and I dun believe in amulet doing wonder. I just study or get info these amulets are so called bless for what purpose and relay this info to others.

To me, it is just another piece of metal or clay..... I collect amulets like some collect stamps, etc.... Some did buy from me and pls dun blame me if you dun hit toto.... If so easy hit toto with this particular amulet, u think I will sell to u? :D

ghost78
18-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Many hope that by getting a piece would make them overnight million or billionaire..or suddenely the cassanova that all would sleep with :D

Must be realistic..i also collect but i don't expect my amulets to make me superman overnight..

genesis01
18-10-2014, 11:37 PM
I always believed that amulet do help in boosting certain luck ($, love, whatsoever u wanna call it) but never to the extend that will do wonders. If so, why we wanna work so hard?

Bro naemlo, i dont know what get to them to think this way sia. I wear 5 amulet fyi but never seems to tio toto n big sweep 1st prize leh. If sure tio wear 50 amulets also nvm (but i think neck will break 1st). :D

I think it's just personal preferences in collecting or wearing ba.

johnn
18-10-2014, 11:42 PM
avoid occult, magic

naemlo
19-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Bro naemlo, i dont know what get to them to think this way sia. I wear 5 amulet fyi but never seems to tio toto n big sweep 1st prize leh. If sure tio wear 50 amulets also nvm (but i think neck will break 1st). :D

I dun wear any and last week kena 4D "horse shit", 2 big. If I wear maybe will win 1st prize. :D BTW I bought the same number for past 1 year, kena also cannot cover back my cost. Tiu....

naemlo
19-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Many hope that by getting a piece would make them overnight million or billionaire..or suddenely the cassanova that all would sleep with :D

I am always a cassanova and a lot of gers want to go back with me, they even ask me if I want ST or LT. :D

happpy
20-10-2014, 02:34 AM
I always believed that amulet do help in boosting certain luck ($, love, whatsoever u wanna call it) but never to the extend that will do wonders. If so, why we wanna work so hard?

I think it's just personal preferences in collecting or wearing ba.

then the amulet makers doesn't need to ask for donation.

guarantee every single amulet will remain in thailand.

genesis01
21-10-2014, 01:48 AM
then the amulet makers doesn't need to ask for donation.

guarantee every single amulet will remain in thailand.

Haha, that's the point man.

genesis01
21-10-2014, 01:49 AM
I dun wear any and last week kena 4D "horse shit", 2 big. If I wear maybe will win 1st prize. :D BTW I bought the same number for past 1 year, kena also cannot cover back my cost. Tiu....

Eh bro, got horse shit better than nth la. Some people buy 10yrs also never kena b4 leh.

naemlo
21-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Eh bro, got horse shit better than nth la. Some people buy 10yrs also never kena b4 leh.

Every end of the year I will kena 4D but either 1 or 2 bigs and horse shit. :D

ykhuser
05-11-2014, 07:41 PM
any expert on LP Tuad.
I adopt one from Bt Merah Thai temple.
very old made..from my gauge
not sure which monk commission it.
hope some expert and helpful guys can advises.
not sure why there is no button to attach photo.
can one can help?

KIM99
06-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi to all the bro here. Anyone just back from BKK lately?

I need advice on Temple hopping in BKK. May I know what is the best way to get around the temple in BKK. Also the best timing to go too.

Thank you inadvance. :D

naemlo
06-11-2014, 11:58 AM
I need advice on Temple hopping in BKK. May I know what is the best way to get around the temple in BKK. Also the best timing to go too.

U can book a taxi about 2000thb for whole day and tell him the temples u want to go.... Do it during weekend, less traffic but if u want weekday then avoid peak hours.

KIM99
06-11-2014, 12:06 PM
U can book a taxi about 2000thb for whole day and tell him the temples u want to go.... Do it during weekend, less traffic but if u want weekday then avoid peak hours.

Thank you bro naemlo. But I heard there are some driver will tell you that the WAT is not open and they will drive you to some jewerlly shop. :eek:

Is there a way to take buses? as in public transport? Thank you

naemlo
06-11-2014, 07:29 PM
Thank you bro naemlo. But I heard there are some driver will tell you that the WAT is not open and they will drive you to some jewerlly shop. :eek:

Is there a way to take buses? as in public transport? Thank you

Temples won't close unless in the evening..... just tell driver to go to the temple. Bus?? I am not so adventurous.... u can check with those who loves to travel around by bus.

whiskersF
06-11-2014, 07:35 PM

thats me. i never tio before. but i seldom buy too.

R32wanfun
12-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Any of our bro here tried asking help from Ajarn Somchai? ( Penang Ghost King) WhAt is the review? Any good review frm our brother here?

yy0202
16-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Hi all, im travelling to krabi b4 2015 CNY, any good temple to visit beside the advertise tourist temple?

Or any temple that produce good amulets?

I can help bros to bring back some amulets if possible...

ykhuser
16-12-2014, 07:28 PM
any expert on LP Tuad.
I adopt one from Bt Merah wat Thai temple.
very old made..from my gauge
not sure which monk commission it.
hope some expert and helpful guys can advises.

not sure why there is no button to attach photo.
can any one help?

Ohkui
22-12-2014, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=ykhuser;12307908]any expert on LP Tuad.

There will be a religious function on 2O15, January-1st, infront of YCK MRT Station, giving away newly minted amulet of LP Tuad.

fenwick
22-12-2014, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=ykhuser;12307908]any expert on LP Tuad.

There will be a religious function on 2O15, January-1st, infront of YCK MRT Station, giving away newly minted amulet of LP Tuad.

Thanks for the info bro :)

spotter542
23-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Sawdee Pii naemlo :)

How are things lately ?
Tee6 still the same :D

naemlo
23-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Sawdee Pii naemlo :)

How are things lately ?
Tee6 still the same :D

Sawadee.... still same.... boring. When date me go temples dates?

ykhuser
24-12-2014, 05:06 PM
any kind souls can explain why do archan or monks rub pure gold leaf on your forehead(temple area) when you go for blessing?
if we rub gold leaf on our own forehead..it is also lucky?

ykhuser
27-12-2014, 07:41 PM
want to know more about khun pean
most khun pean i saw have both legs seated crossed,1 hand on the stomach,one hand on the leg.
however i saw one unusual khun pean with one leg down,both hand on the stomach,it has 2 guman thong kneel to him.

why some khun pean have a rooster inside?

any expert can share..some knowledge

spotter542
02-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Sawadee.... still same.... boring. When date me go temples dates?

Aiyoh , you so busy with the phuyings there :D
Anyways , haven't been to Krung Thep for many moons already :p
Think I lost track of all the temples :eek:

ebichu03
02-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Hi all, im travelling to krabi b4 2015 CNY, any good temple to visit beside the advertise tourist temple?

Or any temple that produce good amulets?

Perhap you wanna try WAT TAM SUEA ( TIGER CAVE TEMPLE ), a very nice place and there's a small temple on top of the mountain. :)

Nuru
02-01-2015, 10:18 PM
any thai temple in sg which we can rent amulet?

Ohkui
01-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi all, im travelling to krabi b4 2015 CNY, any good temple to visit beside the advertise tourist temple?Or any temple that produce good amulets?

Gong Shee Fatt Chai to ALL in SBF.

i will join coach visiting Hatyai, in 2nd day of Lunar New Year, for 6days.

Could any Bros here to advise whuch Temple/s that i can go prayer.

Thank you...

ykhuser
01-02-2015, 06:10 PM
other than bt merah and bedok walk thai temple.
any Good thai temple in singapore where i can be bless personally by the monk
have been experience bad lucks these 2 months.

few shops in Fu Lu Shou and chinatown want to charge me $68 to $388 to be bless and chanting by their guru

micmac888
04-02-2015, 03:21 PM
I am letting go of a book as I feel somehow that it is "time to let go (to the next rightful owner)". If interested to buy please PM me your asking price.

Backdrop :

12 years ago, I went to Kanchanaburi with my astrologer, at his invitation. We went to see an old buddhist monk. He only spoke traditional Thai but had a few apprentice monks near him to interpret for me.

After he told me about myself and future - the good and the negative and what to expect etc, according to the apprentice(s) none of the amulets in his possession have that kind of powerful energy to accommodate my energy and what I wish to achieve in my life. In other words, none he possess could "help" me further in myself and what I intend to achieve.

Instead, under the sage's instruction, the apprentice gave me this book and told me to look at it and glance thru the pages from time to time. The book itself is an amulet containing pictures of powerful amulets and artifacts as well as description.

And to place the book either at home or office, and flip the pages from time to time - based on what I "feel" is the right page for the moment or period. So I accepted it with gratitude and made a good donation to his temple/abode. The feeling was uprising positiveness.

This book is in excellent condition (of course).

Below are photos just taken.

Front
http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxL.jpg

Table of Contents
http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxR.jpg

Sample Content
http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxK.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxM.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxP.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxQ.jpg

3xVCDs
http://funkyimg.com/i/TUxH.jpg

If you get the strong feeling to buy, please pm me your asking price. Cheers~

sky_liner2
04-02-2015, 05:27 PM
other than bt merah and bedok walk thai temple.
any Good thai temple in singapore where i can be bless personally by the monk
have been experience bad lucks these 2 months.

few shops in Fu Lu Shou and chinatown want to charge me $68 to $388 to be bless and chanting by their guru

Bro, try the famous temple @ Jalan Kayu. There are a few small temples inside, at one corner is a Thai temple (formerly from P.Ubin).

naemlo
04-02-2015, 06:47 PM
I am letting go of a book as I feel somehow that it is "time to let go (to the next rightful owner)". If interested to buy please PM me your asking price.

How much u want to sell? I also have the same book. :D

ykhuser
04-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Bro, try the famous temple @ Jalan Kayu. There are a few small temples inside, at one corner is a Thai temple (formerly from P.Ubin).

thank for guiding.
do the monk also bless individual exp like applying gold leaf on your forehead,using candle to write on the forehead..etc?

sky_liner2
05-02-2015, 08:42 AM
thank for guiding.
do the monk also bless individual exp like applying gold leaf on your forehead,using candle to write on the forehead..etc?

Gold leaf yes (but you have to request), candle no, not that I have seen or know of.

ykhuser
05-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Gold leaf yes (but you have to request), candle no, not that I have seen or know of.

btw.
is it the same as buying gold leaf and apply on our forehead when we feel extreme down?

sky_liner2
06-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Gold foil blessing is free from Jalan Kayu temple bro. Or u shd just ask the thai monk if he can do something more like cover u with white cloth (said as 'rebirth') and bless u with new life. Good luck.

ykhuser
06-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Gold foil blessing is free from Jalan Kayu temple bro. Or u shd just ask the thai monk if he can do something more like cover u with white cloth (said as 'rebirth') and bless u with new life. Good luck.

thank again for sharing so many stuffs i do not know.
any advise on how much should i placed in the red packet.
i know is up to individual ..but i m a low earner

amanda1993
07-02-2015, 02:36 AM
heard abt it but does it really work?

sky_liner2
07-02-2015, 12:51 PM
thank again for sharing so many stuffs i do not know.
any advise on how much should i placed in the red packet.
i know is up to individual ..but i m a low earner

All from your heart bro, can't tell you how much you should or at what market price. Red packets are provided, slot in your $$$, and present to the monk, or slot into the box provided which is next to where the monk seats.

ykhuser
07-02-2015, 03:35 PM
All from your heart bro, can't tell you how much you should or at what market price. Red packets are provided, slot in your $$$, and present to the monk, or slot into the box provided which is next to where the monk seats.

just google search.
it was mentioned there are amulet for rental?
what is it all about?
isnt amulet stick to one owner and protect only its owner?
is it meant we can rent different type of barang for maybe $1 a day for 30 days to test out it power?
or i misunderstood it?

sky_liner2
08-02-2015, 10:32 AM
just google search.
it was mentioned there are amulet for rental?
what is it all about?
isnt amulet stick to one owner and protect only its owner?
is it meant we can rent different type of barang for maybe $1 a day for 30 days to test out it power?
or i misunderstood it?

It is actually purchase, but in amulet terms, we call it 'rental', but it is an item that u will own, not sharing. Most temples have, with amulets inside glass display. Prices may range from S$20+ up to even a few hundreds or thousands.

ykhuser
08-02-2015, 11:37 AM
It is actually purchase, but in amulet terms, we call it 'rental', but it is an item that u will own, not sharing. Most temples have, with amulets inside glass display. Prices may range from S$20+ up to even a few hundreds or thousands.

wow.
learn something new today.
i going ubin to check it up next week.
hmm..those recycle amulets are they (safe) to wear?
people donated them away for different different reason.
some donated them for charity ,some..whatever reason.

jacky43
08-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Actually we have being writting of stuffs we knew even back into the 80s. Did you guys notice an emerging locals including ladies too. They called themselves Thai buddhists I dont think so. Why? Allow me.

The age is around 50 and younger with young punks at 20 years old. They look kind of scary in botak haircuts, blond hairdo for females and normally dress in slim jeans and black T-shirt. Many of them are employed in blue collar jobs although I think a small group in office jobs.

All spot tattos in Thai wordings and, I pretty much think it is done at Thailand in order to get max power. I urge every body not to jump into it so fast. I am not sure about their gods which I doubt is four faced buddha rather is a mockup of the Thai king. A doubt here we respect the Thai King for his love in his people. But we are not Thai so we are building houses in the AIR.

Now we know this people have to travel to Thailand at least ones within two months. The four SINS, this people even consume drugs at Thailand however SEX is no because of the wordings. One said he had ghosts implant in his body so I better be afraid of him. Should I and you guys too? I dont think so. Bottom line these people TCSS about Thai girls in gogo bars also Tiger shows but they stay away from SEX. I could never dream one day I cant pickup Malaysian WLs at PT. No Sirs!

Of course the ultimate of all. They have shits temper could be due to no SEX I dont know. Working with them take note of this and, their weakness they love to hang around person in charged as well as FTs. They show concern in work but all bullshits. I urge people in charged not to trust this people bec they are never there when mistakes happen. You could be sack if you are not careful in trusting the correct locals.

jacky43
08-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Putting fierce aside but stay alert. I pretty much think these people could be make used of not they do us. Because of the no SEX thing, I had talked to one two years ago on commercial sex. He being gangster liked flushes and walk away from me. That period of time, I was shock of all people. What the hell happen?

People had weakness mine friend. We just need to know them and, holding back locals saving is the greatness SIN of all. And I could never forgive myself if I did not get it off mine chest. I blame the VIPs.

To locals, this red dot will cease after 2025. For FTs and new comers including PR that would be. Next 50 years there are more jobs for them. So bring the family and come on board.

ykhuser
08-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Putting fierce aside but stay alert. I pretty much think these people could be make used of not they do us. Because of the no SEX thing, I had talked to one two years ago on commercial sex. He being gangster liked flushes and walk away from me. That period of time, I was shock of all people. What the hell happen?

People had weakness mine friend. We just need to know them and, holding back locals saving is the greatness SIN of all. And I could never forgive myself if I did not get it off mine chest. I blame the VIPs.

To locals, this red dot will cease after 2025. For FTs and new comers including PR that would be. Next 50 years there are more jobs for them. So bring the family and come on board.

what do you mean "That period of time, I was shock of all people"?
hardly understand the whole passage what you r trying to convey.

jacky43
09-02-2015, 10:05 PM
2 years ago I did not felt it. Mine ex colleague all gangaster look and, one time took off his shirt after a misunderstanding with a PRC colleague.

Of all people! I said PT girls who done BJ, AR and whats not he was flushed. He almost turn plain I dont know. Could be his ghost punish him for having horny thoughts? I had no clue. He walk away fast and I was shocked.

If there is such a belief of a ghost in his body. Probably he could never walk into a religious centre. This people does not pray at temples even if they address themselves as buddhists.

This mine friend is their weakness. I had come across a Chinese SYT girl with such tattoo on her back. Not difficult to hook up if we are daring. We could start by being curious of her tattoos and, being friends as it always start with it.

jacky43
09-02-2015, 10:10 PM
If you guys are interested I could share more infos. This group of people usually are working in logistics and warehousing.

Prepare ourself mine friends. We are living in interesting times. Did you guys not notice an emerging group of average Europeans in this red dot? Mine colleagues began to take note after i opened their eyes.

Understand Asia. We do so and we blame CNA. Next will be understand Europe. Pls tell us more.

ykhuser
09-02-2015, 11:37 PM
If you guys are interested I could share more infos. This group of people usually are working in logistics and warehousing.

Prepare ourself mine friends. We are living in interesting times. Did you guys not notice an emerging group of average Europeans in this red dot? Mine colleagues began to take note after i opened their eyes.

Understand Asia. We do so and we blame CNA. Next will be understand Europe. Pls tell us more.

just share lah..

ykhuser
10-02-2015, 10:11 PM
just adopted a khun pean from somebody.
need help to identify which guru make it.
anybody willing to help?
i cant seem to find the upload button

edack
16-02-2015, 03:36 PM
My uNcle had a jtk with rahu behind..heard its helping him

ningcaichen
16-02-2015, 06:51 PM
My uNcle had a jtk with rahu behind..heard its helping himhow much? $360k?

johnn
22-02-2015, 01:35 AM
just adopted a khun pean from somebody.
need help to identify which guru make it.
anybody willing to help?
i cant seem to find the upload button

there is website forum, all about thai amulet,
google it out, if free.

ykhuser
01-03-2015, 07:22 PM
there is website forum, all about thai amulet,
google it out, if free.

http://amuletforums.com/

not much help la.
no brothers know where the KP comes from

ghost78
18-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Which Khun Paen? Show?

ykhuser
18-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Which Khun Paen? Show?

i dont know how to attach.
but can provide link

http://i.imgur.com/1JK2DXF.jpg
front

http://i.imgur.com/91nqP6b.jpg
back

ghost78
19-03-2015, 04:00 PM
found : LP Kuay 2515 KP, Wat Kositaram.

http://amuletforums.com/threads/official-khun-pean-discussion-thread-2.10272/page-17

Real a not donno cos i don't have it.

ykhuser
19-03-2015, 06:58 PM

http://amuletforums.com/threads/official-khun-pean-discussion-thread-2.10272/page-17

funny.
why my color looks different.
shape and design is the same though.
are both authentic

ykhuser
19-03-2015, 06:59 PM

dont know got GMT spirit commissioned into it?

ghost78
20-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Usually the KMT behind is not seperate spirit , it is to enhance thats all..

zoop
06-05-2015, 11:09 AM
i have corpse oil AKA NMP that contains 9 spirits made by a late Thai white robe master. Able to feel the energy emitting out from the bottle when chanting or offering food. But you need to constantly chant and offer food. any bro who want to take over can PM me

micmac888
08-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Am selling my amulet (Paya Krut Thai Garuda) as I'm reaching a higher state.

Backdrop : My indian astrologer acquired it in Thailand for me (2008). It already had (positive) energy at time of acquisition. Immediately thereafter flew to India to meditate/chant on the amulet at an old Garuda temple together with a white sage. Since then, it continues to emit and draw energy.

It's primary purpose is to provide strong protection and guardianship to the owner. I can vouch that whenever I stumbled onto strong "funny" places - I feel the "inhabitants" keeping a distance from me - watching me from a distance and not approach.

The secondary purpose (which actually spins-off from the primary purpose) makes the owner viewed as stable, strong, confident, and slightly foreboding (like a boss or person-of-fortitude) to people and strangers alike. In other words, the owner has that aura around him/her.

Only if you are drawn to it, do PM me. FYI : Price is 4 digits.

FRONT (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21104391)
Garuda (with inscriptions at the periphery).

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21104/21104391a137eb7a53261e16824a5ff55ebaf011.jpg

BACK (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21104392)
At the back of Garuda is a Thai King and inscriptions on its wings

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21104/21104392bbb9b8e95042dcd13ec89b7cf298e006.jpg

SIZE (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21104390)

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21104/21104390a8f8f2ac02048032775741bc43ccfd42.jpg

Width (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21104389)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21104/21104389fb6914f3b568f2929771de2c5129fc9d.jpg

hhlover
11-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Need advice from senior bro here..
I have been wearing a ER KE FENG amulets for the past few yrs.. everything seen oki with my luck until last sat the rope i wear broke n my amulet drop to the floor, which caused the amulet inside to crack.. since then jus this sat sun i lose alot in soccer betting..
With the crack, does it mean it already lose it power n Wat shld i do with the crack amulet now i didnt wear it..
Hope senior bro here can advice me..
Thank alot..

sky_liner2
11-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Need advice from senior bro here..
I have been wearing a ER KE FENG amulets for the past few yrs.. everything seen oki with my luck until last sat the rope i wear broke n my amulet drop to the floor, which caused the amulet inside to crack.. since then jus this sat sun i lose alot in soccer betting..
With the crack, does it mean it already lose it power n Wat shld i do with the crack amulet now i didnt wear it..
Hope senior bro here can advice me..
Thank alot..

Possible, go get another amulet again......

hhlover
11-05-2015, 12:53 PM

How abt the old amulet tat is crack, how shld i do with it.. can jus like tat put one side??

wahbambam
12-05-2015, 08:39 PM
How abt the old amulet tat is crack, how shld i do with it.. can jus like tat put one side??

Bring it to a Thai Temple. Normally old cracked amulets will be breakdown and the material re-made into new one by the gurus.

Do not anyhow throw them away.

bigass
12-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Bring it to a Thai Temple. Normally old cracked amulets will be breakdown and the material re-made into new one by the gurus.

Also thank the amulet for blessing u alway

confusedgal87
13-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Hi, was told by a Thai master I gota get a amulet, kinda like the monk sitting in mediation mode. Anyone knows where should I get it,be it in spore/bkk. After getting it, must we get a Thai master to 开光? Tyvm:)

hhlover
13-05-2015, 09:43 AM

If i never bring the crack amulet to any thai temple n jus keep it inside the drawer, will it bring me bad luck?

pusslicker
13-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Just for sharing, recently I had been following Thai Amulets.
had got a few amulet for myself, it work well for me.

Guess what, I did not get from Shop in FLS. But from some facebook bidding group.

pusslicker
13-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Hi, was told by a Thai master I gota get a amulet, kinda like the monk sitting in mediation mode. Anyone knows where should I get it,be it in spore/bkk. After getting it, must we get a Thai master to 开光? Tyvm:)

I guess , you are looking at Somdej Toh amulet
see the photo of the monk in the website.

http://meltheblogger.blogspot.sg/2007/12/chinabunchorn-wat-rakang.html

keny
13-05-2015, 03:44 PM

Can I check which local Thai temple accepts cracked amulets? Many thanks!

naemlo
14-05-2015, 04:33 PM
After getting it, must we get a Thai master to 开光? Tyvm:)

http://www.mir.com.my/leofoo/Thai-amulets/richard-wong/SomdejWRKPimSong_Fmdm.jpg

U have any pic to show if not I guess u are talking about this amulet called, "Somdej" a sitting mediation posture? Somdej is a title given to a famous monk (only a handful is given this title in Thailand, 1 of the highest ranking among monks), LP Toh by the king and Somdej Toh made the very first batch of amulets and Thais call this amulet Somdej. A lot of other monks also followed and made these amulets.

There are many temples in Thailand with Somdej, Wat Rakang, Wat Phikuntong. If u got your amulets from temples.... they should be blessed.

Can I check which local Thai temple accepts cracked amulets? Many thanks!

If i never bring the crack amulet to any thai temple n jus keep it inside the drawer, will it bring me bad luck?

Yes u can keep in drawer, if u have a altar, just leave it there.

naemlo
14-05-2015, 04:44 PM
I received a few PMs asking me where to get amulets in Thailand. My replied, depends on which amulet and which temple. Some even asked me help them get 1.

I used to out of my kindness, purposely wasted my time n effort to drive all the way to the temple but in the end of the day, these ppl flied A380, disappeared. So now my policy/service is simple. No more kindness, if u want, deposit money to my bank account, I will get for u, pay me the difference and I will courier to u. If u are unhappy with this arrangement, then do it yourself, either spend your own time and money to get to Thailand, go online or FLS.

jonnn
14-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Wah! Why no one ask me sia? Hahahahaha. This is what I got..

Archan subin Khun paen , kumanthong

http://i58.tinypic.com/295cya9.jpg

Wat bangphra somdej

http://i57.tinypic.com/1b5z5.jpg

Wat rakang somdej

http://i58.tinypic.com/t0g1ok.jpg

Lp nien 大二爷

http://i62.tinypic.com/slhda0.jpg

Lp koon pidta with wealth fetching spider

http://i59.tinypic.com/156943s.jpg

Red_Wine
15-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Wah! Why no one ask me sia? Hahahahaha. This is what I got..

Archan subin Khun paen , kumanthong

http://i58.tinypic.com/295cya9.jpg

Wat bangphra somdej

http://i57.tinypic.com/1b5z5.jpg

Wat rakang somdej

http://i58.tinypic.com/t0g1ok.jpg

Lp nien 大二爷

http://i62.tinypic.com/slhda0.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/156943s.jpg

Bro, these free? Thank u, so kind of u. Sadhu! Sadhu!

iChuPower69
15-05-2015, 02:40 AM
U all want good luck go do yourself lor...
Why so lazy?
This kind of thing also want to save time might as well stay home and PCC.
:D

jonnn
15-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Bro, these free? Thank u, so kind of u. Sadhu! Sadhu!

Hahah... I didn't said its free.

jonnn
15-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Renting out but don't know who to rent to..

sexplayer
16-05-2015, 01:47 AM
bro how to post

sexplayer
16-05-2015, 01:47 AM
pic sorry thank

sianguy2006
17-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Anyone knows any reliable shops in sg I can get those yants for either wealth and/or metta that I can fold and place inside wallet?

confusedgal87
01-06-2015, 01:38 AM
see the photo of the monk in the website.

http://meltheblogger.blogspot.sg/2007/12/chinabunchorn-wat-rakang.html

Thanks!heading to BKK soon & prob go there find.

confusedgal87
04-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Bros,anyone can help to authentic an amulet I recently bought? Vvv new to Thai amulet though...tyia

pusslicker
04-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Bros,anyone can help to authentic an amulet I recently bought? Vvv new to Thai amulet though...tyia

pm me the photo

pusslicker
04-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Thanks!heading to BKK soon & prob go there find.

I am heading to Bangkok next week
When are you traveling out?

confusedgal87
05-06-2015, 05:08 PM

i PM-ed you.

naemlo
05-06-2015, 05:23 PM

i PM-ed you.

Welcome to Thailand, which province u guys going?

Treemon99
05-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Anyone knows any reliable shops in sg I can get those yants for either wealth and/or metta that I can fold and place inside wallet?

Goldenmile complex n tower have a few amulet shops.......... Reliable enough for me......... I believe u looking for phayant, u can look around in GM complex or tower.......... For me i do have phayant in my wallet so I don place my wallet on my trousers back pocket as form of respect as some phayant may have images of monk n devas........... Either side pocket, hold or in my bag............. Thats juz my view, a point u can consider............. :)

Treemon99
05-06-2015, 06:20 PM

I m going Chachoengsao early next month :D

naemlo
05-06-2015, 08:34 PM
I m going Chachoengsao early next month :D

Chachoengsao go until I sian :D Joking... it is an hour drive from BKK.... Pai Wat Sothorn lorrr...

confusedgal87
06-06-2015, 02:56 AM

Am going BKK...

Treemon99
06-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Chachoengsao go until I sian :D Joking... it is an hour drive from BKK.... Pai Wat Sothorn lorrr...

Yes sir......... Pai Wat Sorthon krub....... N wat sa-man........ :D

superman67
06-06-2015, 10:54 PM

Rtn 8 super Pts ..Tks

naemlo
08-06-2015, 05:04 PM

Sothorn si beh busy..... :D Weekend always traffic jam.

pusslicker
08-06-2015, 05:08 PM

Bangkok for me

naemlo
08-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Bangkok for me

BKK a lot of temples.... easy easy.

Treemon99
09-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Sothorn si beh busy..... :D Weekend always traffic jam.

Yes sir n i m praying it wouldnt rain else flood lagi worse............ Rod tid............. :(

pusslicker
09-06-2015, 12:08 PM
BKK a lot of temples.... easy easy.

Just get a tuk tuk or taxi, everywhere also can get to in Bangkok.

jonnn
09-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Any bros here know where can I rent out my own few collections?

Treemon99
09-06-2015, 01:21 PM

Pay advertising fee n u can post ur sales thread here.......... :D

naemlo
09-06-2015, 02:25 PM

Si mi ho liao...

ah rat
09-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Si mi ho liao...

Teh neh neh ai mai :D

naemlo
09-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Teh neh neh ai mai :D

where where.... put date, put time, put location. :D

jonnn
09-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Pay advertising fee n u can post ur sales thread here.......... :D

Don't want la. Waste $300 then no one wanna buy I not lugi

jonnn
09-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Si mi ho liao...

Bo ho liao la.

Lp nien 大二爷
Archan subin Khun paen , kmt
Wat rakang somdej

B.E 2555-2558

Wat pak nam lp sod roon 4

sianguy2006
17-06-2015, 11:48 PM
anyone chow amulets from this hong thai shop in fortune centre before?

reliable?

ghost78
18-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Bo ho liao la.

Lp nien 大二爷
Archan subin Khun paen , kmt
Wat rakang somdej

B.E 2555-2558

Try Ebay / Carosell etc etc

jonnn
18-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Try Ebay / Carosell etc etc

Try Liao leh.. Waiting for people with fate nia...

naemlo
18-06-2015, 12:41 PM

Your roon 4, what is the price u looking at? Any pic?

anyone chow amulets from this hong thai shop in fortune centre before?

reliable?

I went, asked, they were clueless n I left.

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Juz sharing........ Phra Archan O Green Wax 7th Heaven Floor Batch 7 "Oh Yes"

http://s10.postimg.org/u3o1yb91x/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/u3o1yb91x/)

There r two versions, one embedded with Inn Pattamung Lokee and Takrud Sanae Jaikard oh “Yes”, the other juz Inn Pattamung Lokee........... Powerful piece for charm, wealth n fortune............ After i gotten tis piece, can notice my people relationships smooth n good............. Oso some small luck in side wealth............. :)

jonnn
18-06-2015, 02:56 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/902gjn.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vi1i5l/8.jpg

naemlo
18-06-2015, 03:06 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/902gjn.jpg

Price?????????

dyelook
18-06-2015, 04:25 PM
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/JerMing/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150618_161748_1434615593553.jpg

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/JerMing/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150618_161805_1434615618344.jpg

any bros know the name or temple of this?
tia...

jonnn
18-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Price?????????

Actually I don't know how much it cost. I see others selling at $150-$200. But i letting go at $130

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 06:47 PM
tia...

Nice pidta rian............ Bro mayb u can take a clearer pic of the back, i might be able to help id............ :)

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 07:39 PM
For share only........... Simple takrut wan dot thong from late LP Erp for TD session later............ :) The sticker on the takrut is actually LP face but fade after time .............. Tis takrut is one of my fav piece when i go for my night activities...........

http://s4.postimg.org/cczesoio9/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/cczesoio9/)

dyelook
18-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Nice pidta rian............ Bro mayb u can take a clearer pic of the back, i might be able to help id............ :)

clearest i can take, bro.. using hp..:p
the back is surrounded by 12 chinese zodiac..

naemlo
18-06-2015, 07:54 PM
tia...

U thinking of giving away? :D If yes n to me, I can provide u the details. :D

dyelook
18-06-2015, 07:58 PM
U thinking of giving away? :D If yes n to me, I can provide u the details. :D

lol... you want like this meh...

naemlo
18-06-2015, 08:01 PM
lol... you want like this meh...

I want, I want.... give me mai? :D

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 08:11 PM

Aj khun pan ho liao leh I oso wan :D

dyelook
18-06-2015, 08:11 PM

:pcannot..
this amulet block danger for me 3times..

stab in the tummy when arguing with my then prc fb.. sharp pointed kitchen knife but only 4 tiny holes on my stomach..

thrown face on by a brick but the brick landed on my chest cracking the casing of the amulet.. me not a scratch..

fall from top of a 10feet ladder and not a single bruise or injury..

jonnn
18-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Price?????????

Why you ask the price? You want rent ah? You want then $120 for you la.

naemlo
18-06-2015, 08:22 PM

Nbzzz.... cat out.

:pcannot..
this amulet block danger for me 3times..

Wow u si beh bad life. :D Keep it. This piece if not wrong should be 2544 from Wat Khao Or by Khun Pan. I was in Wat Khao Or few days ago.

Why you ask the price? You want rent ah? You want then $120 for you la.

Your pricing a bit "hard". :D Can provide me better quality pic?

dyelook
18-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Wow u si beh bad life. :D Keep it. This piece if not wrong should be 2544 from Wat Khao Or by Khun Pan. I was in Wat Khao Or few days ago.

can info this too, bro naemlo?

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/JerMing/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150618_202501_1434630435417.jpg

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/JerMing/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150618_202516_1434630338527_1434630460954.jp g

dyelook
18-06-2015, 08:42 PM

This piece if not wrong should be 2544 from Wat Khao Or by Khun Pan.

thanks for the info, bro naemlo & bro treemon99;)

naemlo
18-06-2015, 08:43 PM
can info this too, bro naemlo?

Pita, I know nothing cause only novice... :D Other expert might be able to help.

dyelook
18-06-2015, 08:50 PM
search the web and you 2 bros are really expert in amulets..;)
thanks again bro naemlo & bro treemon99..

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g328/JerMing/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-18-20-45-15_1434631565852.jpg

jonnn
18-06-2015, 09:28 PM
my clearest already. using phone hard to take.

http://i58.tinypic.com/21185ex.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2e0iutu.jpg

jonnn
18-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Your pricing a bit "hard". :D Can provide me better quality pic?

''hard'' meh? outside also this range de leh..

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 09:36 PM
can info this too,

Bro paiseh, if able to provide better quality pic might be able to help id.......... The back is 2 naga? How about the bottom?

dyelook
18-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Bro paiseh, if able to provide better quality pic might be able to help id.......... The back is 2 naga? How about the bottom?

bottom i think nothing.. can only see the legs and hollow in the middle... back looks like a cobra to me...;)

thanks anyway coz i only keep this amulet on altar.. too bad temper when wearing it..

naemlo
18-06-2015, 10:03 PM
''hard'' meh? outside also this range de leh..

Your pic still not clear :D See the attached pic.... this roon 4 not mine. Mine is at SG home. If I go back SG then go view your amulet.

http://i57.tinypic.com/m81t05.jpg

jonnn
18-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Your pic still not clear :D See the attached pic.... this roon 4 not mine. Mine is at SG home. If I go back SG then go view your amulet.

You got how many house sia? 1 at sg another 1 leh?

naemlo
18-06-2015, 11:11 PM
You got how many house sia? 1 at sg another 1 leh?

1 in SG, another in BKK. :D

jonnn
18-06-2015, 11:27 PM
1 in SG, another in BKK. :D

Rich sia you. Hahahaha.. Okay la. If you want then pm me.

Treemon99
18-06-2015, 11:29 PM
bottom i think nothing.. can only see the legs and hollow in the middle... back looks like a cobra to me

It should be phra pidta pangpakan ........... Dare not confirm whose the maker cuz pic too blur to id.......... Paiseh.......... Could be by AJ Kopong consecrated in 2543.......... :o

dyelook
19-06-2015, 12:05 AM
It should be phra pidta pangpakan ........... Dare not confirm whose the maker cuz pic too blur to id.......... Paiseh.......... Could be by AJ Kopong consecrated in 2543.......... :o

no paiseh lah, bro.. thanks for your time..;)

Treemon99
19-06-2015, 01:39 PM
no paiseh lah, bro.. thanks for your time..;)

No problem....... Sharing is caring....... U have some of the very good pieces of phra pidta......... :D

dyelook
19-06-2015, 02:31 PM
No problem....... Sharing is caring....... U have some of the very good pieces of phra pidta......... :D

both given by thai friends.. ;)

actually i got some khun paen by arjan kian(roughy pronouns) during younger teen decade but all given to my friends coz i cant wear them..

ghost78
27-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Nowadays too many amulets out daily...cater for mass market...even school kids (Pri school ) wear takurts to school...

This ah pek like me out of fashion liao..

naemlo
27-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Nowadays too many amulets out daily...cater for mass market...

Greed and Money.

naemlo
24-07-2015, 06:59 PM
I'm looking for something to make this gal fall in love with me.. Any recommendation pls?? I'm new to this.. Pardon me if i've too many questions..

If your personality/character or looks do not attract her, seriously why force her to love u? :confused: Get real, move on with life n look for another ger.

ah rat
24-07-2015, 08:00 PM
If your personality/character or looks do not attract her, seriously why force her to love u? :confused: Get real, move on with life n look for another ger.

Archan ,u can help him :D

naemlo
24-07-2015, 09:56 PM
That's the use of this Thai amulet.. Different people have different problem..

If amulets do wonder then no one will need to work. Anyway there is sure someone in the forum able to sell u thousands $$$ amulet to let u win the ger.

naemlo
24-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Archan ,u can help him :D

U need help?

dyelook
24-07-2015, 10:02 PM
If amulets do wonder then no one will need to work. Anyway there is sure someone in the forum able to sell u thousands $$$ amulet to let u win the ger.

haizzzz... all going for the wrong deeds..:(

U need help?

just find some nhom yai yai puyin intro to bro rat... thats his favourite..:p

Treemon99
25-07-2015, 10:06 AM

Any saneh amulet can help win over ur nong ploy?? :p:D

Treemon99
25-07-2015, 10:11 AM
That's the use of this Thai amulet.. Different people have different problem..

Amulets r made not to create fairytale effects n endings........... :)

jonnn
25-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Hi bros..

I'm looking for something to make this gal fall in love with me.. Any recommendation pls?? I'm new to this.. Pardon me if i've too many questions..

That's not the way to do it bro. The girl will fall for you if you're her cup or tea. But if you really want , I suggest you go get K.K butterfly or khun paen to try your luck. It's may not 100% work.

dyelook
25-07-2015, 02:08 PM
What is K.K butterfly or khun paen?? Where to get it??

aged ones will cost you a fortune... try to look for some recently released in the amulet shop.. if you do have time to spare then go Thailand..;)

power69
25-07-2015, 02:31 PM
What is K.K butterfly or khun paen?? Where to get it??

khun pean, for gambling luck.
just like chinese pray to kuan ti.
thai pray to their past army general

ah rat
25-07-2015, 02:54 PM

Khun pean not good for relationship. :)

jonnn
25-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Khun pean not good for relationship. :)

Well , we have to see who made it. Khun paen is for luck , protection and ''love''. Some of the amulets are him hugging his wifes..

Treemon99
25-07-2015, 05:02 PM

Not really it depends on maker........... Some makers KP r towards maha seneh n maha niyom........... Gambling luck, Thai pray to Er Ger Fong more.......... The joss house in Yaowarat is always pack on eves n actual day of thai lottery draw............. :)

jonnn
29-07-2015, 11:03 AM
So where an i purchase this Thai Amulet??

Don't waste money la bro. If you buy already no effect how?

naemlo
29-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Just wanna try..

Transfer 300 USD to my account, I will get u a KP during my coming trip to temple. :D

ah rat
29-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Transfer 300 USD to my account, I will get u a KP during my coming trip to temple. :D

Bro,Yr Kp power or not :D

naemlo
29-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Bro,Yr Kp power or not :D

Wear liao, all gers will fall in love with u. :D

ah rat
29-07-2015, 01:37 PM

Bro too many, can't handle :D

Treemon99
29-07-2015, 04:49 PM

300USD for a KP tat can charm all ladies is sibei good deal............. Can reserve one for me........... I paypal u :p:D

Treemon99
29-07-2015, 06:50 PM
So where an i purchase this Thai Amulet??

Juz walk the ground in GM or Chinatown or FLS area.......... Many amulet shops in singapore if u r unable to head to thai to chow directly from temple.............. Google thai amulet singapore, i m sure u will find many results including online shops........... If u r going for high end KP like LP Tim KP juz becareful of fakes.......... Whether u going for affordable piece or hi end piece do more research on it........... There r mainstream KP n barang KP n many many makers in the market......... Good luck :)

naemlo
29-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Bro too many, can't handle :D

Uncle ah rat also worry too many gers? :D

300USD for a KP tat can charm all ladies is sibei good deal............. Can reserve one for me........... I paypal u :p:D

Roger... tmr going 9 temples.

Treemon99
29-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Roger... tmr going 9 temples.

Tmr temples sure sibei crowded n busy........ :D On a serious note, is Wat Lahanrai part of ur 9 temple tmr?

naemlo
29-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Tmr temples sure sibei crowded n busy........ :D On a serious note, is Wat Lahanrai part of ur 9 temple tmr?

Nope not going Rayong. Pu tim?? :D

lifeless99
30-07-2015, 01:03 AM
LP Tim Khun Paen at least SGD$10k.....wahahahaha

Kikapoo
30-07-2015, 01:14 AM

Wow. What it looks like?

dyelook
30-07-2015, 01:39 AM

phra khun paen guman plaai?

Treemon99
30-07-2015, 10:48 AM

phra khun paen guman plaai?

LP Tim Phra Khun Paen Guman Plaai easily between 20-30k SGD in the market............. Well proven for niyom, metta, seneh n biz success :)

Treemon99
30-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Wow.. What is KP, LP, Tim KP??.

KP = Khun Paen........ LP = Luang Pu or Phor n Luang Pu Tim is a great guru monk......... Many biography n stories in the net about Phra Khun Paen n LP Tim, google to learn more..........:)

Red_Wine
30-07-2015, 11:19 AM

$10K maybe Phim Lek (small mould).

michael_368
30-07-2015, 09:16 PM
KP = Khun Paen........ LP = Luang Pu or Phor n Luang Pu Tim is a great guru monk......... Many biography n stories in the net about Phra Khun Paen n LP Tim, google to learn more..........:)

Thanks bro and up up you. :D

sianguy2006
30-07-2015, 09:33 PM
no money to get the real deal by pu tim..

but my 2546 lp sakorn KP is serving me well..must say the metta saney is quite good.

eh anyone wearing YKC's prai kanya kp?

lifeless99
30-07-2015, 10:23 PM
$10K maybe Phim Lek (small mould).

$10k small mould condition just so-so.

Small mould in good ocndition and rare colour, at least $40k

There's many people dream of owning but end up getting a "AAA" piece.

Lol

Red_Wine
30-07-2015, 11:40 PM
$10k small mould condition just so-so.

Small mould in good ocndition and rare colour, at least $40k

There's many people dream of owning but end up getting a "AAA" piece.

Lol!

Even if got the real one and wear it also depend on individual whether it's jalan or not. All about own Karma.

spermboy
31-07-2015, 02:17 AM
damn surprise to see a thai amulets thread in sbf here... am a amulet collector as well... heng heng to everyone !!! sadhu sadhu sadhu

moscode
17-08-2015, 08:30 PM
need help in identifying an amulet

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30x95y9&s=8#.VdHTyJeAVIQ

anyone can advice?

all i know is a rare amulet by a monk whom has passed away

moscode
17-08-2015, 08:40 PM
thai amulet auction coming up for those invited for hungry ghost festival chia tol

17-08-2015, 10:17 PM
need help in identifying an amulet

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30x95y9&s=8#.VdHTyJeAVIQ

anyone can advice?

all i know is a rare amulet by a monk whom has passed away

Your picture too small and blur can retake the front and back for easy ID.

lifeless99
17-08-2015, 10:44 PM
!

Even if got the real one and wear it also depend on individual whether it's jalan or not. All about own Karma.

You are right, but many people would still go for famous reputable amulets.

Got money is ok to invest on it, if not any amulets also works.

moscode
17-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Your picture too small and blur can retake the front and back for easy ID.

bro back is enclosed by the silver casing.

Front is as taken thats the clearest i can do.

if you do not mind, maybe you can give me your line and i will send u?

it seems really clear on my phone.

cool89
18-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Hi All, i just started on amulet wearing. While putting onto the necklace my amulet accidently drop on the floor, pick it up and saw some image chip off.

Advise from my friend to donate to temple or put at a tree.

Is it really not wearable??

http://postimg.org/image/jj1jgm8bb/

ghost78
18-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Actually shld not be any issue. Just apologize sincerely about dropping the amulet and continue to wear. Just be careful next time would do.

If just drop must put under tree, I think many amulets under a lot of trees Liao...just my tots

johnn
24-08-2015, 07:37 PM
those pendant n statue shop at pearl centre, they shifted to ppl park centre,
basement , and third floor

Advanced
06-09-2015, 11:04 PM
any bro here got rent archan ao amulet?
wanna know the feedback le..:confused:

Treemon99
07-09-2015, 03:21 AM
any bro here got rent archan ao amulet?
wanna know the feedback le..:confused:

I do....... Maybe u can specific on wat amulets of AC Ao r u looking for feedback? :)

Advanced
07-09-2015, 12:26 PM
I do....... Maybe u can specific on wat amulets of AC Ao r u looking for feedback? :)

i not sure the name of his takrut. silver color takrut with like afew color string tie together?

i'm actually wondering, AC Ao takrut for metta is strong?

also can anyone ID this?
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/Stankovico/th_20150902_120544_zpsuwnvkuod.jpg (http://s627.photobucket.com/user/Stankovico/media/20150902_120544_zpsuwnvkuod.jpg.html)
http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/Stankovico/th_Z_zpscsbiz2yf.jpg (http://s627.photobucket.com/user/Stankovico/media/Z_zpscsbiz2yf.jpg.html)

haizstuff
09-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Brought one recently.not sure how true is it in asking what you want?

tomyumgong
09-09-2015, 04:43 PM
LP tim khun phen is well proven with many good feedback. But block 1 also cost you a bomb whether is pim yai (2-3 mil) or pim lek (250k-500k thb).

There are also block 2, long phim or kayasart that might be lower.
But to try the effect, i found that just get master loob om or somdej.

It is still affordable and very effective. I wear it for years.

And of course, it won't help to get you tons of girls for your free ooxx. But more on general metta, sales and career.

just FYI...

TYG

NewFreedom
24-09-2015, 01:58 AM
I'm looking for nmp oil to draw a specific person to me. Any recommendation? AC Prem's stuff are really expensive. Moreover, Thailand cracked down so hard on sales of corpse, it is very difficult to get corpse oil nowadays

I know there's lots of fakes online which are not really corpse oil.

sammylebsian
06-12-2015, 11:34 AM
i am looking for lp dum gold salika and lp dum tiger tarkut
any one have

saf999
07-12-2015, 09:17 AM
For 100% thai amulets can text me at 81834686 if facing any problems such as relationship problems, financial issues. Dont hestitate to text and ask me. Ask is free :)

naemlo
09-12-2015, 01:02 AM
For 100% thai amulets can text me at 81834686 if facing any problems such as relationship problems, financial issues. Dont hestitate to text and ask me. Ask is free :)

I living in BKK so cannot text.... I want to increase my luck to win lottery... what tok kong amulet can u recommend???

sadsky18
09-12-2015, 01:42 AM
I living in BKK so cannot text.... I want to increase my luck to win lottery... what tok kong amulet can u recommend???

bro naemlo , got tok kong one u should tell me . sg rate higher than bkk rate .

tio liao we share .

lol

cny hong bao 10 million coming .

hahahaha

Treemon99
09-12-2015, 03:19 AM
and lp dum tiger tarkut
any one have

LP Dum Takrut Nang Ser 2553?

andrew9030
09-12-2015, 06:29 AM

Get cambodia barang for Jio Zai. Sure Tok Kong 1. But tell u first very ex. At least few hundred SGD and above.

09-12-2015, 10:38 AM

Hahaha.. dealer see you bay tahan must dig hole to hide.

Big Sexy
09-12-2015, 10:46 AM
yea. got any amulets that can protect me from being zapped?

naemlo
09-12-2015, 11:16 AM
bro naemlo , got tok kong one u should tell me . sg rate higher than bkk rate .

So tok kong, I no need to work. Every wed sat sun, I win 4D. :D

Get cambodia barang for Jio Zai. Sure$ Tok Kong 1. But tell u first very ex. At least few hundred SGD and above.

I am willing to spend $1000 if it does work. I will buy Toto n win first prize, what is $1000 to enhance my Toto luck? :D

Hahaha.. dealer see you bay tahan must dig hole to hide.

As usual.... these so called guru will say how good the amulets are. If so good, why dun keep for themselves? Dun give excuses, no fate with the amulet, want to help others.

yea. got any amulets that can protect me from being zapped?

Dun worry, u have more than enough.

trojan
19-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Anyone has any psychic to introduce in SG not those fortune teller. Thanks

Jack1989
20-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Lp choy ghost pidta !! 2558 only made 75 pieces, interested can pm me :)

naemlo
21-12-2015, 08:12 PM

What is ghost pidta?? Ghost no see, hear, talk?? :confused:

21-12-2015, 08:16 PM

Got picture to share? First time hear got ghost pitda.

dyelook
21-12-2015, 10:51 PM
What is ghost pidta?? Ghost no see, hear, talk?? :confused:

Got picture to share? First time hear got ghost pitda.

something like oreo biscuits ads... now you see it now you dont...:p

Jack1989
22-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Hmm the original ghost pidta maker is Archan Nu, this lp choy is consider his linage.

Item: Prai Pidta Aka "Ghost Pidta"
Made: 75pcs per design & comes with serial number
Master: Luang Phor Choy/Cui
Temple: Wat Khao Noi
Year: 2558 (Released early December)
Functions: Boosts human relationships & Metta Seneh, Boosts Wealth Luck be it main or side, Boosts confidence & attracts people to respect you more, Brings people who will help you in your life (八方贵人), Protection from Danger

70 years ago LP Choy's master LP Sum already make this very effective Prai Pidta along with Ajarn Nu. All collectors already termed his Prai Pidta as the best of the best among all others amulets which gather lots of good feedbacks. Although the procedure & materials source to make Prai Pidta is not easy there is a lot of request for LP Choy to make which he rejected everyone. Now for LP Choy 75th birthday, he has agreed to make his first batch of Prai Pidta. LP Choy took a total of 4 years to prepare to make this batch of Prai Pidta. Personal quote from LP Choy: "If you want to make something, make the best one. Please do not anyhow do, so that it will not bring harm to others instead." This is also a quote which he always says.

About Luang Phor Choy/Cui
1. Learnt how to create Holy Water and various Wicha techniques from LP Bu
2. Learnt techniques for Metta, Protection from swords/bullets, Avoiding Danger from LP Sum. LP Sum received direct teachings from Ajarn Nu, Wat Portat Thiam. Ajarn Nu is a maker of Ghost Pidta who is very famous for it
3. Learnt 符管咒语 from LP Liao
4. Learnt from LP Lo & LP Ce's Luksits on techniques for taming 小鬼
5. Learnt various techniques from Ajarn Jiu, Ajarn Cem, Ajarn Nom

Materials in making this Prai Pidta
- 108 kinds of ashes powder
- ashes of 9 people who die innocently (must be 25 years below)
- soil from 7 mountains
- soil that elephants eat which is a type of special holy soil
- earth dragon water, this kind of water will only flow out after high rank monks chant at a specific spot.
- types of chalks or herbs pencil powder that are use to write the holy script collected by master
- cambodia elephant mud
- 7 different located river soil means that money flow from all direction.
- soil from grave yard, that absorb the corpse water after a long time.
- red flower oil & Metta oil
- phong Prai Guman Powder, which is acknowledged by many as the best material for making amulets
**The process of consecrating this batch of amulets is very strict. First Enlightenment, Washing away Sins, Teachings, Empowerment, Praying to Mountain God, Enlightenment again, Scriptures/Yants, Release from Temple (roughly translated from newspaper article)

**All information translated from attached newspapers articles

naemlo
02-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Item: Prai Pidta Aka "Ghost Pidta"
Made: 75pcs per design & comes with serial number
Master: Luang Phor Choy/Cui
Temple: Wat Khao Noi
Year: 2558 (Released early December)

https://sg.carousell.com/p/37751036

Either u copied from him, he copied from u, both are u or both copied blindly. Both have the same wrong info. Quantity is inconsistent. There is no mentioned of "Praii" in the amulet box. Just mentioned Pidta, Wat Khao Noi, Sukhothai. LP name and 74 years old.

U want to earn money, no wrong but pls provide right information unless u telling us in 2558, same LP, same temple, same month, came out with various Pidta. If this is the case, then show your mentioned amulet box.

jonnn
03-01-2016, 03:27 PM
https://sg.carousell.com/p/37751036

Either u copied from him, he copied from u, both are u or both copied blindly. Both have the same wrong info. Quantity is inconsistent. There is no mentioned of "Praii" in the amulet box. Just mentioned Pidta, Wat Khao Noi, Sukhothai. LP name and 74 years old.

U want to earn money, no wrong but pls provide right information unless u telling us in 2558, same LP, same temple, same month, came out with various Pidta. If this is the case, then show your mentioned amulet box.

Oops... Someone got their ass burned!

toilet$50
03-01-2016, 08:53 PM
like that also can

Jack1989
04-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Bro tat one different, the 75 one is this

https://m.facebook.com/chia.pika/posts/pcb.568138870011939/?photo_id=568138163345343&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.5 68138870011939%26photo%3D568138163345343%26profile id%3D100004474934968%26source%3D49%26_ft_%3Dtop_le vel_post_id.568333096659183%253Atl_objid.568333096 659183%253Athid.100004474934968%253A30606112949941 4%253A2%253A1420099200%253A1451050615%253A28812459 66775684069%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3Du_e_5&mdf=1

naemlo
04-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Bro tat one different, the 75 one is this

So what is the special or differences about 75pcs vs 399pcs? The materials used are the same. U need to provide more info, customer will then decide between 75pcs or 399pcs. Normally the rare piece will have more "ho liao" and more expensive. I asking so much cause I am interested :D

U a bit "ma fan"... The link provided is invalid. U want to sell amulet but yet cannot directly show the pic.

Jack1989
04-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Lol ps la bro I am not really good with the usage of forum, sorry abt tat. How abt we exchange contact and I show u all the pics ? If u have doubt u could visit my friend"s fb by the name of "jay Toh". We have all the info there :) sorry for the hassle

miniangels
10-01-2016, 01:44 AM
hi guys, there's a facebook group call nirvanna stupa thai sacred amulet that claims to sell all authentic amulets

just wanted to check any bros purchase before or know abt tis dealer?

n3o1984
13-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Any bros can help with identifying this amulet given to me by my boss?

http://i.imgur.com/qQpwKSE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/b1wfVpc.jpg

Only link I can find is this which is in thai...

http://www.gmwebsite.com/upload/watsuttawasvi.com/file/%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B 8%84%E0%B8%B6-25-03-13-b.jpg

naemlo
14-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Any bros can help with identifying this amulet given to me by my boss?

Khun Pean, Wat Suthawatvipassana, LP Rak, Loon Khum Sap, Ayoothaya

n3o1984
14-01-2016, 12:21 AM

Thanks for the help... Bro... Anywhere online I can get more info as I do not want to trouble u... haha...

dyelook
14-01-2016, 12:27 AM

Arjan Naemlo....;):p

naemlo
14-01-2016, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the help... Bro... Anywhere online I can get more info as I do not want to trouble u... haha...

Should be new amulet, nothing much to look for :D What u want to know? :confused:

Guess your boss wants u to have better relationship with your customers / business partner or he feels u need more gers around u.

Arjan Naemlo....;):p

Mai ani called me Arjan.... I am just another newbie collector.

n3o1984
14-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Actually I also dunno what I wanna know... Lol.. Just wanna know more history about the amulet... Since its new, I presume there's no history to look for then...

I do need more luck for relationship with my customers... As for girls, I am pretty tired of them... Maybe not any in the meanwhile...

I was thinking to frame up as I put this in my pockets but from what I read online, this type of amulet should not be worn below the waist...

Any idea where can I frame it up without it causing me a bomb?

Treemon99
14-01-2016, 03:38 AM
I was thinking to frame up as I put this in my pockets but from what I read online, this type of amulet should not be worn below the waist...

Phra Khun Pean wear above waist........ Go FLS for a simple plastic wrapping....... Less than $30........... :D

naemlo
14-01-2016, 09:27 AM

FLS to bao plastic. Shouldn't cost u a hand or leg. :D

n3o1984
14-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Thanks all~!

cuppam1982
14-01-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm looking for nmp oil to draw a specific person to me. Any recommendation? AC Prem's stuff are really expensive. Moreover, Thailand cracked down so hard on sales of corpse, it is very difficult to get corpse oil nowadays

don't think so much.. NMP wont be able to do wat you want to do..

I also did it before.. and it back fired me.. very badly..

my one. 3 bottle of NMP.. and even bless by aj, bless by lersi.. 9 time each... in front of me.. still fire me.. till I rot

pusielover
15-01-2016, 12:30 PM

Billionmore.com many.
So commented guys in Thailand are now trying to woo gals with car, cash, credit bla bla bla... And we now still... Bla bla bla...
Just a quote fr some forum I came across.. Pls don't frame me :D

draven78eric
19-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Recently have some guys offer to sell Soon dej Amulet but is make from the petrified woods. and claim is not common as petrified wood are consider sacred in thailand. Value will increase as time pass by.
Any lau jiao bros know about this?

naemlo
19-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Any lau jiao bros know about this?

Any pic to show?

DBSBAnk
19-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Can help intro some Thai Amulet for me?

SBFAdmin
19-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Any amulet to get laid?

draven78eric
20-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Any pic to show?

This is the link Bro...Maybe you will know about this
you lau jiao there liao

http://www.allbuddhas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/black-somdej-buddha-4.jpg

naemlo
20-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Can help intro some Thai Amulet for me?

What u want the amulet for??

Any amulet to get laid?

Try wearing this around your neck, if still dun work, go South Korea to change your face.

http://www.stevenbron.nl/images/2014-07/singapore_10000_yusof_front.jpg

This is the link Bro...Maybe you will know about this
you lau jiao there liao

No idea on this piece. :D

siam66
20-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Try wearing this around your neck, if still dun work, go South Korea to change your face.

:eek: .. Lol ... :eek:

Giansex
20-01-2016, 07:23 PM
What u want the amulet for??

No idea on this piece. :D

Hahaha!yusolf amulet!!!cfm powerful.i

SBFAdmin
21-01-2016, 09:26 PM

Do I need to find LP to draw yant on the notes?

naemlo
21-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Do I need to find LP to draw yant on the notes?

I can do it with an extra cost. Just transfer 15000 SGD to my account. Confirm, stamp, chop, gers will look at u differently.

bedokMassage
22-01-2016, 03:45 AM
FLS to bao plastic. Shouldn't cost u a hand or leg. :D

opp kuan yin temple waterloo st.
hdb shop upstair second storey facing bugis,
white shirt man, a devotee himself.
do on the spot,
10..20dlr ,plastic arylic