PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

taurus75
01-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Did i hear ANAL!!!!
Stiffneck reporting!!!!

Slup

Did not really want to post as too many flaming going on butt once hear ANAL bo pian have to check in!!!!

Bro sibaysong4u how's life???How many ANAL had you had in H-city?The last ANAL you intro did not try ass the price range was a bit on the high side.

To be frank with you i have yet to have ANAL in H-city.Bo pian ass i really want the lady(WL or what so ever) to be very comfortable with it to try.

Thank again bro for remembering me when you think of ANAL!!!!kekekeke!!!!

Do lay tua eng di di!!!!:D

see...sibaysong...i told you right??!!!
its like the batman always pop up whenever the batman logo come out shining in the sky...

taurus75
01-08-2006, 12:33 AM
*sigh*..nowadays i am very jeb jai...sia jia also...

why brudders? why resort to this lei?
why so many flamings going around..*sigh*

can we stop this? please.
really pointless...
let's just start afresh man...
back to the old days where we really share and have fun...!

throw away all bias and grudges okies.

my last plea.

thai75food
01-08-2006, 12:56 AM
post deleted

edkoh2000
01-08-2006, 01:18 AM
H. Palace and Garden home use to be good that was 12 yrs ago. H. Palace the last time i stay is about 2 yr plus back, it was sucky. as what u have said got cockroaches running ard. lol i dont want cockroaches go into my mouth while i sleeping or go into some where and later my didi kanna bite =P

Garden home new is quite run down also, the paint have come off. hopefully they have repaint the place. water dripping from the aircon also.

merlin no way i staying there. whether is new or old. over my dead body i also wont stay there. got ........ mai said leow 7 mth

worst of all hotel in SKY is Asia hotel or hotel asia next to H. Palace that hotel sucks big time. so much worst then the other 3 hotel we just said.

I have the same feeling as u bro edkoh , i still love SKY alot cos it quiet and also remind me alot of the old days when i just started cheonging H. city.

The first hotel i stay was H. Palace hehehe some of the staff still there. i saw them the last time round during songkran 06, i was staying in asia hotel cos bo hotel available leow for that day ; ;

one of the staff can speak cantoness de.

That lady who speak cantonese. Her name is Noi. Nice middle-aged lady, very friendly. Manager name is Miss Lim and a new pretty girl called "bua" (Lotus in Thai)...

In conclusion - seems there is still no hotel having that 3 advantage but same price so maybe I have to live with cockroaches...haha...

edkoh2000
01-08-2006, 01:29 AM
No need to poll to compare lah.....

Standard
Novotel has a recognised 4 star hotel signboard right at the reception lah... Where else can you find that? Sakura GV??? kekekekekeke

Security
Novotel has security guards that will check all Thai Girls coming out in the middle of the night in case they steal their customers things. Where can can you find that? Hatyai Palace??? kekekekekeke

Facilities
Novotel has standard 24 hours coffeehouse which provide even full buffet for less than 400 baht per person.. so cheap!! Where else can you find that? New Season??? kekekekekeke

Novotel has a Thai Chinese / Japanese Restaurant with very buffet price less than 400 baht per person.. so cheap!! Where can can you find that? Lee Garden Plaza??? kekekekekeke

Novotel has a clean swimming pool with clear blue water. Where can can you find that? Regency??? kekekekekeke

At S$50 per night with such facilities at such cheap prices... even budget travelers can afford easily lah....

How to compare???

Cheers
Tee Vee

I never stayed at novotel. Maybe can enlighten me if there is the 3 things that I mentioned that I wanted.

I hate small rooms leh :-)

Well...in a city where you can eat nice char kway teow and wanton mee at such cheap prices and book girls over night for $1k baht then $50 do make a difference:-)

Ofcourse in Singapore, $50 can only stay hotel 81. Anyway hotel 81 is very clean...:-)

taurus75
01-08-2006, 01:58 AM
start liao....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bridge.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bridge2.jpg

taurus75
01-08-2006, 01:59 AM
Start liao...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bench.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/50749612.jpg

mk23
01-08-2006, 01:59 AM
actually 5th day nothing to write about cos no sex involved even though my gal accompany me till 4pm on the last day.
just went for traditional massage that costs 240baht for 2hrs at hatyai palace hotel. my friend commented that it was just ok and we book a car from the recept to bring us to airport for 250baht.

btw, if any newbies at hatyai airport wanna smoke, just do so at the smoking room in the airport instead of walking out of the airport at level 1 to smoke. bcos after u went past the check, u have to go thru the check once again if u step out of the airport and if u unlucky a busload of tourists alight from the tour bus, then u have to queue up again. The soldier will stop u from going in even if he sees u just standing outside for a smoke.

so that the end of my FR la. thanks to bro taurus n relevant bros for their encouragement :cool:

taurus75
01-08-2006, 02:00 AM
For PRT, sibaysong and the rest....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/stu.jpg

taurus75
01-08-2006, 02:01 AM
sorry..this one i keep for myself...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/9a5c8aa5.jpg

akuma69
04-08-2006, 11:30 PM
more picture please!
Thank you Bro Taurus

KatoeyLover69
05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Maybe it was fate, but whatever it is, I was kind of glad the KLKOOL and TD0620G's trip was diverted to Hatyai instead. As such, I made the arrangement for them to meet up with Cyberaid, jungle rider, etc and they all had a "sit down" discussion.

All misunderstandings were clarified and we all came to the concencus that we should all be enjoying ourselves instead of having such arguements, etc, be it postings in the forums, TCSS in our backyard or cheonging in Hatyai.

So let's move forward and delete the "past chapters" of any misgivings, etc or put it all behind us.

Cheers
Tee Vee

I am glad to know that all the 'warring parties' had talked peace and that there will be no more flaming from now on................. I hope so, anyway...........keeping my fingers crossed !

PEACE TO ALL !!! :D

Happywheel
06-08-2006, 08:43 AM
bro Teevee

the girl in your avatar look great..understand she might not be available for booking. Is there any possibility to arrange or somewhere her standard..:) might go up end next month with friends. Have been to kiss lounge few times and qualities were around the same as those found in bangkok....but this one is really stunning

cheers

mk23
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
after the misunderstanding that have been confirm that im not a clone + my acknowledgment of the wrong terms use, not a single senior samsters here who zap me(most without leaving their nick) even wanna apologize AT ALL, this is very appalling and to know that u guys are like 30+ or older.

ccwet
06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Good day to all,

Intended to drive to hatyai, understand there is certain operating hours at the custom both at malaysia and saedo (hope spelling correct). Anyone who frequent drive up give some advice on of time (especially in the weekend). Admin fee and the document require. Thanks a million. Cheers

mk23
07-08-2006, 08:17 AM
y dont u give me 10 good reasons that u dont need to apologize ?

or u want me to list out the 10 good reasons for u that u dont need to apologize? anyway im not seeking problems just to let u know. and calling out to "newbies out there" encourage u guys not to post FRs. just read thru the thread for info if not, dont even ask them, cos they are not helpful unless u post wrong info.

Happywheel
07-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi Bro,

I cannot say whether she's available or not for booking only that I have seen some bros offers which was turn down. And that was for 10K Baht for ST. But I wouldn't know if someone might have taken her for more than that amount or less than that amount. I only know of someone who had the opportunity without any payment but who had frequented the place long enough, if you know what I mean. So who knows you might also be able to book her too. If so, please do write FR. :D

To get girls her "quality" in terms of looks.... that's a very, very difficult question to answer as one man's meat is another man's poison so I really suggest that you look around some of the night spots like KTVs, Lounges, etc, etc and who knows, you might just be lucky to find one that suits you.

Much as I would like to talk to some of them whom I feel has this standard, it would be very embarassing for me and her if I were to make arrangements to meet and bros reject as I had experienced before.

So just hang loose, come on over and enjoy what you can find here.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Hi Bro TV

Thank you for the information and advice.Understand your situation. Think i better stick to the farm standard or whatever that come my way.Gettting without payment is defintely out of question for me.
no such luck then..so perhaps will ask you for lobang for other kind of quality during my next trip. Happy holiday:) Think it is mother day in thailand on this week..most establisment shut down

cheers
HW

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 02:56 PM
My posting from the other thread in response to Cyberaid.

Actually, when I discussed... the ceasefire covers all the realm bros or none at all...

And enough of your veiled threats... If you want to continue making threats... then all bets are off... Since you guys are trying to protect TV... I will assume that no matter his discussion with me... there is a hidden agenda...

If you wanna play, then lets play ... up to you... BTW... for the information of all...

I met with Cyberaid and TV with TD at Kiss Channel... During the discussion... a few things were clarified...

1. That we DID have an offer made by a part time girl in WB...
2. MK23 is not TD
3. We will not discuss about commissions and TV unless we have facts that can be substantiated...

This ceasefire will bind ALL concerned... not just Cyberaid and me and TD... but all... If we cannot agree... or if you think that by sidelining me and TD... you can go after Dekuip...and the rest of my bros... you are seriously mistaken. We stand united as ever ...

So ... Cyberaid... TV... and ALL others ... the choice is yours... ..

BTW... on the question of apologies... I think that an apology should be made to TD for the posting of his details on the internet...:cool:

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Good day to all,

Intended to drive to hatyai, understand there is certain operating hours at the custom both at malaysia and saedo (hope spelling correct). Anyone who frequent drive up give some advice on of time (especially in the weekend). Admin fee and the document require. Thanks a million. Cheers

Hmmm.. from KL the operating hours that the border is open is from 6am to 12 midnight

Malaysian side is Changlun... Thai side Sadao

If you want to drive in... you need to stop at one of the travel agencies / coffee shops and buy insurance for your car .. i think about RM 14... and have them fill in your arrival card also (got some small charge)...

When you reach Thai Side... you need to park your car and go to the booth to declare your car entry... also ... get your passport stamped (RM1 per passport)... cheers...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 04:41 PM
oh my,the bahavioural pattern of a person surely changes after he reaches home.that day at KC look at ur face i also wanna laugh,hokkien call "chua sai".trying so hard to be peacemaker and cool things down.esp when u realised that ur room no. had been found out !

why like that?inside KC all ur bros so uptight and uneasy u know?kekeke see liao i also laugh man.now come back to home and hide behind a computer screen and assume back ur cyber identity u wanna talk like that?i can only conclude that u are the greatest joker in hatyai and now malaysia.

and btw,do we owe u an apology for telling everyone ur room no.at Golden Crown Hotel?:D kekekeke so have u figured out how come ur room no. so easily available ???:p

Haha... the info u have gotten from TV mah... cos I tell him where I am staying... me scared of you guys... come one lah... I have not seen anything to be fearful off... I think u mistake my look for one of amusement lah... For me... this is all cyberfun... if you guys cannot take it like grown ups... den what can i say...

All this to make sure we dun discuss commissions and TV... well.. if push comes to shove, then all bets are off...

If you guys know me... I never like conflict... as I have played peacemaker with Xoc, MadMax, TV and the rest before... but please dun mistake that for fear... I only wanna enjoy my fun... if you guys wanna play ... den play lorr...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 04:42 PM
hahaha bro CHUA SAI does it mean shitting in pants no wonder they are so uptight n uneasy.....later got skid marks EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you believe him den u come and lick my Kar Ching to see if got shit smell or not lorr :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:15 PM
load of crap lah CSM...u know i know lah..who called up in the afternoon huh?u told tv ur room no. and hotel meh?kekekekanother classic cover up by CSM!:p

Haha... hotel info easy to find mah.. cos I told ur OKT fren....

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:17 PM
dont need la bro your shitty face that night at KC says it all:D

U got see me but I dun know who u r worr... Like dat I can also say that u were screaming like a baby when the Katoey Fark ur backside in front of Lee Garden... true arr ??? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Bros TeeVee,

Many moons ago, I already told you over and over again. You always say he is your Good Friend, Real Friend or Blood Brothers.

So now you see his true colour, he openly say you are OKT. This had actually throw away his words and open all lies he told you many many times. I think this is a lesson you need to realise, I had nothing much to say in this issue.

It wake up time my friend, or you still want to be Mr. Nice Guys.

Cheers,

MADMAX :cool:

The reason this is happening is cos u guys are not playing nice... I never say TV is OKT... or do you have facts... please lah... TV does what TV does and we do what we have to bonk... never been an issue until now... why do we have to be gagged ??? Sheesh... U all never understand... I have no interest in you activities/ postings... if you look... i have stayed clear of TV;s thread all together as a gesture of lets just all get a long.. but now.. u wanna boast how powerful you guys are... please give me a break lah... All i wanna do is have fun in Hadyai...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Dun tell me u r tat DUMB........besides u two shitty faces there........who else there..... oh i forget your brains must be choking with shit too cos u r the CSM..........wooah u r a KTL too.........PUI

LoL... say what u want lorr... kekeke.. its just an example... since you guys also cannot decide what is your standards... then tell me when you have ok :p

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
I think you are really asking for trouble this time, at least TD dare to speak up like a man. You better pray that your next trip will be a safe one. Take that as a threat or whatever, you will have your "fun" here in hty.

Haha... TD Speak up like a man ... Then why dun you all behave responsibily ... instead have to post his details online... den you guys violate the terms of the ceasefire by doing all of this ?

My take... u guys cannot be trusted anyway... so why do we have to play by your rules... cos u guys use threats... please lah...

Why am I asking for trouble... got submit official request meh ??? If so can withdraw arr ... sheesh... :rolleyes: ... I dun go to HDY to pray worr... how arr ???

Anyway my last offer of a ceasefire has been rejected... so let the cards fall where they may...

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 06:54 PM
The ceasefire offer is being made by your side, did I ever post that I will agree to it? My take is, u guys are not smart enough even to read posting properly. Let's see what you can do, CSM.

Thats why I say Offer mah... I offer... u reject... correct right ?? Me not planning to do anything... u have anything planned ??? Oh right... reception in Hadyai... that's right... I forgot.. Wait.. I will inform you of my travel arrangements so you can prepare my reception... sui boh ???

KLKOOL
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Do get your facts correct. Since when you told me where you were staying and your room number? And since when I told others about it?

You told me of your diversion of your trip due to Typhoon or something like that but no other details.

For that matter, I only know of where you were staying only on the night at KC where you brought up that someone called your room.

Cheers
Tee Vee:cool:

I have double checked, info was asked on us at Chan Travel, I did tell you that I stayed at GC... anyway... Mebbe I am wrong... mebbe not.. again... its one word against another... water under the bridge now.. But how did Cyberaid get TD's information ??? ...

ccwet
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Hmmm.. from KL the operating hours that the border is open is from 6am to 12 midnight

Malaysian side is Changlun... Thai side Sadao

If you want to drive in... you need to stop at one of the travel agencies / coffee shops and buy insurance for your car .. i think about RM 14... and have them fill in your arrival card also (got some small charge)...

When you reach Thai Side... you need to park your car and go to the booth to declare your car entry... also ... get your passport stamped (RM1 per passport)... cheers...

Thks KLKOOL for your valueable input, heard that Sadao the operating hrs is from 6am to 6pm daily. Don't know any changes? Rgds

mk23
08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Very funny leh....

KLKOOL posted today the clarification of the so-called misunderstanding, and yet yesterday you were able to know that the misunderstanding was confirmed that you are not a clone? Were you in the "discussion" or meeting?

At the same time, as what I have posted and yet you still insist that the price per person for the airport minivan (they called it microvan) is 70 Baht instead of 75 Baht. And you were expecting apologies?:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee
Hi Mr TV,
u posted this yourself on
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1601662&postcount=3152

i happen to surf the thread and read it that u guys have resolve ur own misunderstandings.

2ndly, when in the earlier thread, u said that u ask ur bros to stop zapping or flaming, but the thing get out of hand when cyberaid accuse me of being a clone of this TD guy. so its right to demand an apology from him. and all the wrong accusations + flamings.
i've double confirm with my friends on my last posting regarding the price that we took at 70baht, and we really took at 70baht what, too bad i throw away the ticket anyway since it has be verified by u recently and photo evidence that its 75baht, let it be and to think u want to find fault with such a small error. of difference ? 5 baht?
lastly with regards to the wrongful calling of kiss channel boss by the mamasan, i've already accept the error and u guys too have admit its fair enough.

thank you.

TD0620G
08-08-2006, 02:24 AM
Where is the photo evidence? I haven't seen any.

silverewyn
08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Is this thread for newbie? Look like a warzone at the moment.

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Don mind I ask...Y don u ask Cyberaid straight??? Or there is this thingy call PM

Well... I have been posting and still got no answer, and BTW... he already say dun bother to PM him anymore... Should I PM you ?

BTW... so now TV is trying to imply there is a conspiracy between MK23 and me... u ask boss lah.. if ever got PM between us... or mebbe your Pai Kias can provide you some evidence from phone records that we have been calling each other to arrange how to create trouble ??? Dont try andalthough shift the focus of the issue...

1. As has been clarified... its no longer about commissions...
2. It does not involve TV ... although TV says he will get involved because Cyberaid is his Friend.

So ... it about
1. Cyberaid - the Cyber Pai Kia for posting TDs information publicly
2. Using physical intimidation / threats on us to back off on certain issues.
3. Now extending the threat to find out even more information (even photos) and post it publicly in the forum.

So how now brown cow ???

KLKOOL
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Is this thread for newbie? Look like a warzone at the moment.

No worries... u can still post and ur questions will still be answered... cheers

TD0620G
09-08-2006, 03:58 AM
As we have already offered to make peace on numerous occasions I'm glad that you have finally agreed to start afresh after Sammyboyfor's intervention. Lets hope that everyone's intention stays true.

Since you have taken the initiative to start this thread again, lets make it clear for everyone that there is no ownership of threads in an open and unbias forum so I hope that everyone will feel free to post whatever he/she likes as long as it does not interfear with the natural laws of fairness and decency.

In the meantime, I hope that you can address this issue since it is a direct intervention of the ceasefire :-

1. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2803
2. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=2804

If you browse through the thread, kindly note that there was no prior provocation on the thread to your gang members ie. Cyberaid and junglerider but they have directed their flaming wars to the Malaysian thread now. Can something be done about this? Since it has already happened, what do you be doing about this? Since you have mentioned that you will stand by your friends and your friend's actions, it is due time that all these should stop now and all parties should heed to the directive.

TD0620G
09-08-2006, 10:29 AM
looks like there have been some spring cleaning done to the forums to remove unwanted posts like these. You can still see the quotes here :-
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44641&page=187

Anyway since it has been deleted lets hope TV and gang will not breach this ceasefire again.

KLKOOL
10-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey... Taurus... Stiffneck... must be back in SG liao... where is your juicy stories and pictures... why are we waiting ??? :rolleyes:

Datuk Boleh
15-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Good news!

Me and a kaki has manage to find some free time and we will be going for our first virgin trip to Hatyai this weekend on our own. Only short trip macam reccee for October trip with bigger group. Arrive Friday morning and come back on Sunday evening.

Thanks to all brudders for the help and information in this forum and website and hope our first trip will be enjoying. Last time only can read, now can also sexperience!

When I come back, I try to share my FR.

Kita semua boleh! Peace to all brudders.

DB

taurus75
15-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Good news!

Me and a kaki has manage to find some free time and we will be going for our first virgin trip to Hatyai this weekend on our own. Only short trip macam reccee for October trip with bigger group. Arrive Friday morning and come back on Sunday evening.

Thanks to all brudders for the help and information in this forum and website and hope our first trip will be enjoying. Last time only can read, now can also sexperience!

When I come back, I try to share my FR.

Kita semua boleh! Peace to all brudders.

DB

Pls refer to this thread instead, brudder.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32561&page=92

justcum
16-08-2006, 09:36 AM
I would like to know the best time to visit the farms for widest selection, since all bookings ends the next day morning.....then late morning (10-11am) should be a good time??

Sorry for the newbie qtn cos me newbie in HDY lah.............:) thanks

The_Unrepentant
16-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I would like to know the best time to visit the farms for widest selection, since all bookings ends the next day morning.....then late morning (10-11am) should be a good time??

Sorry for the newbie qtn cos me newbie in HDY lah............ thanks

last time when i go 10am a lot of the ger still not awake. maybe 11 is a good time. But if u r choosy like me (i took 2 hours last time), maybe 10 is a good time to start.

By the way , i think the farm ger standard quite low so have to spent some time to scout.:D

stiffneck
16-08-2006, 06:00 PM

Sorry for the newbie qtn cos me newbie in HDY lah.............:) thanks

Bro the first stop should be wonderful around 945am.(stand alone joint but have many fair and pretty WL reason will be told later!)
As the rule of wonderful is that the WL should "report" to work by 930am but some still come around 1000am,because of this rule be prepared for this "KTV" WL to leave early from your bed kekekeke.Pls note that 90% of the WL from this joint are non IC holders.

The next stop should be channivet area, best time around 1015 till 1130 any later and most of the pretty WL would be gone.
The first and second joint should be Happy77 (use to be called Jenny KTV but because of too many court cases still pending in Bangkok so the name changed,many non IC holders too) and Suriya.Both located at Channivet soi 3.
Should check out Kawai too.Take your time to walk down channivet soi 3 then soi 2.That should take you about 45 mins if you "look" fast.

If after channivet area still cannot get your WL you should check out See Kim Yong Area.As the best time is around 1100 till 1300.If you feel tired have a drink at Deep point to "watch" the WL come to work!

I know that that is not the best way to move around as Wonderful is close to See Kim Yong area but because of the time that the WL "report" to work bo pian!:p

Hope this helps take care and happy bonkings in H-city!!!

stiffneck
16-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey... Taurus... Stiffneck... must be back in SG liao... where is your juicy stories and pictures... why are we waiting ??? :rolleyes:

Well nothing much to report as this time went for mini coconut again (like the way she hugs me the whole night and of course she likes Paragon like me!)and went to Paragon every night lol.

But would like to share some thing about the pre-paid card.
As you guys know getting the validity of your SIM card extended can be a real pain, if you do not go every month.
So when i was at Big-C came went to the Dtac shop and asked about how to extent the validity.To my suprise they have a new plan which can extent it for a full year! So i let them change my plan to the new one and now my cards is valid till 12 aug 2007.

The change cost me 50 baht (taken from the balance of my pre-paid card) and after the change just top up any amount and it is done.By the way the new plan works this way (if my memory have not fail me).The calls are charged a flat rate of 2 baht per min.The old rate if i am not wrong is the first min 3 or 5 baht then 1 baht after.

If this is old news then i am sorry!:D

One more thing to add from sept onwards you can use the old number or new number (all mobile will hve 08 added in front and the first 0 omited eg: if your number is 012123456 the new number will be 0812123456) but come dec only the new number can be used.

KLKOOL
16-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey SN... thanks for the update on the prepaid issue... i will check it the next time i am there...

taurus75
16-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey SN... thanks for the update on the prepaid issue... i will check it the next time i am there...

nbzz...i was waiting for his Paragon updates...yet Dailo only give info on WLs' time coming to work and the prepaid card thing...

any updates on paragon? Dailo?:D they got change speakers or not?
the toilet boys got increase their tips bo? are the toilets still as smelly? etc...
but one good thing u opt for mini coconut this time round..smart move!@@:p
kekekeke

P.S. i think i am gonna kena big time from Dailo for teasing him...

sibaysong4u
16-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Bros Stiffneck,you should noe what i am waiting for hor!:D

boinker
16-08-2006, 08:46 PM
I know that that is not the best way to move around as Wonderful is close to See Kim Yong area but because of the time that the WL "report" to work bo pian!:p

I agree 101% wonderfull ==>channivet ==> See Kim Yong.

wondefull or know as OK Karaoke now plus point open early but stand alone.

ChianniVET(do they have vet girls there?) about 20 farms I think in the 3 soi(lane) but have to walk a bit and know your way abit(get a free map from your hotel)

See Kim Yong about 7 farms all in a stone throw located at the same road.

sibaysong4u
16-08-2006, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=boinker]I agree 101% wonderfull ==>channivet ==> See Kim Yong==>SC Heritage==>Kiss Lounge:D

pussyman72
16-08-2006, 09:39 PM
go check out the maps i put up. if wrong pls let me know so i can change it ^^. Cheers

http://sawadee.proboards16.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Hatyai&thread=1155680827&page=1

justcum
16-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Hello bro,

Actually, you have already answered your question. After 10.00am would be a good time. In fact, even some farms where their WLs have their own apartments, comes in 11.00am onwards especially in See Kim Yong area.

Bro thanks for confirming the timings. I will jiak bah bah B4 I go......:D

boinker
16-08-2006, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=boinker]I agree 101% wonderfull ==>channivet ==> See Kim Yong==>SC Heritage==>Kiss Lounge:D

SC Heritage and Kiss Lounge only open later in the afternoon and there damage will be from 3500 bt and above(anyone can help me break down the damage).

SC Heritage . no comment as I have not been there.

Kiss Lounge I like the music they play there there singers are more on to vocal skill. The girls told me KL are one of the most expansive drinking place in HYT. BTW they do give discounts about 10-20%(anyone can help me out how much they give). When they send you the bill for the first time, do ask for discount they will send you the proper discounted bill secound time.

justcum
16-08-2006, 11:04 PM
last time when i go 10am a lot of the ger still not awake. maybe 11 is a good time. But if u r choosy like me (i took 2 hours last time), maybe 10 is a good time to start.

By the way , i think the farm ger standard quite low so have to spent some time to scout.:D

That's why must go at best time to barn barn gheng :D ....thanks for the pointer.

justcum
16-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Bro the first stop should be wonderful around 945am.(stand alone joint but have many fair and pretty WL reason will be told later!)

Pls note that 90% of the WL from this joint are non IC holders.

The next stop should be channivet area, best time around 1015 till 1130 any later and most of the pretty WL would be gone.
The first and second joint should be Happy77 (use to be called Jenny KTV but because of too many court cases still pending in Bangkok so the name changed,many non IC holders too) and Suriya.Both located at Channivet soi 3.

Hope this helps take care and happy bonkings in H-city!!!

Thanks for good pointers for newbie.:) But where is Wonderful located exactly? I'm also eager to know why they have many fair and pretty WL.

Are non IC holders illegal? Does this means I have to insist on IC holders B4 booking them to be safe?

angeldemon
16-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi to all Master of hatyai, confirm my trip on Sunday 20/8/06 and i must admit i am super Green & Horny about it( 1st timer and going alone), so pls give info how to enjoy, pick, save and lastly survive the trip there.Book my bus at Grassland( beach rd) already so if anybody has been there lately i don't mind follow your footstep (pls no surprise&shocking). Cheers:D

stiffneck
17-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks for good pointers for newbie.:) But where is Wonderful located exactly? I'm also eager to know why they have many fair and pretty WL.

Are non IC holders illegal? Does this means I have to insist on IC holders B4 booking them to be safe?

The location a bit hard to tell you as you are new to H-city.To put it short it is opp the old Chaophya but i think this will not help.The best way to find it is to ask a tuk tuk motorcycle to bring you there.But if you are to take a WL there pls only take for one night only why cus most likely the price will have "gone up" by min of 500 baht.Bo pian new guy have to pay more the first time round.

As for the non-IC holders of course they are illegal!But they are more pretty then the locals.If you are worryied about your money going missing then it is quite safe.But if you might have problem bring them to some places.

It is the best if you can get a local of course.:p

stiffneck
17-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Bros Stiffneck,you should noe what i am waiting for hor!:D

Very sorry bro as i took back my old mini coconut (but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)

Wanted very much to check out soi 2 but my friend got her WL before reaching there!So no chance to DOO the WL you intro.Sorry bro!

Hope you do not get angry bro,sorry again!:o

taurus75
17-08-2006, 06:39 PM
(but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)

Hope you do not get angry bro,sorry again!:o

how come neber hear u say this to me huh??!!
half of the didi in..then kena rejected??? meaning half shiok half happy...kekekeke:D

sibaysong4u
17-08-2006, 07:23 PM
(but did manage to put half my didi into her ASS before being REJECTED!!!!)Half didi went in becum SOFT then kena REJECTED izit???Hehehe...Bros noe need 2 say sorry,there always a Next Time:D

stiffneck
17-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Half didi went in becum SOFT then kena REJECTED izit???Hehehe...Bros noe need 2 say sorry,there always a Next Time:D

How I WISHED!!! You should have seen the annoyed look she give me!(If looks could KILL!!!)

Well a guy have to try his luck sometimes right?(guess my luck is not as good as yours!kekekekekekek!!!!):p

Do lay tua eng di di Bro!!!!

stiffneck
17-08-2006, 08:08 PM
how come neber hear u say this to me huh??!!
half of the didi in..then kena rejected??? meaning half shiok half happy...kekekeke:D

Who say you can copy my avatar!!!! Make me confused (thought i answered my own posting!!!!):D

sibaysong4u
17-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Wah Chai, Mai Jiak Chor Leh;)

taurus75
17-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Who say you can copy my avatar!!!! Make me confused (thought i answered my own posting!!!!):D

kho tut krup....kekekeke.
i like the avatar mah....esp when the pig turn to the back and show the kar chng...kekekeke

taurus75
18-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Wah Chai, Mai Jiak Chor Leh;)

i no more wah zhai leow....
wont jiak chor la...u and SN(Dailo) are Kar Chng Exterminator....kekekeke!
i dun even have the guts to enter this Kar Chng field...

taurus75
18-08-2006, 12:13 AM
There are tons of info in several threads in this forum. But of course, you have to go thru them amongst the many TCSS, Flame Wars, etc, etc.

Here's some tips.

Don't drink coffee at Deep Point. It cost 45 Baht which you can have a meal at other places.

i beg to differ on their coffee. still have complimentary biscuits(AROY)..and free tea to wash away coffee stains...i simply love their coffee though it does cost bit expensive....

4. If you like drinking, at any places just order Chang Beer which is cheaper then Heineiken or Tiger Beer. Although it's even cheaper to buy from 7-11, you can only bring in Hard Liquor into night spots so don't buy beer and bring in there yourself. (KNN, this advise have to give mah... who knows wait buy 3 bottles of Chang Beer and bring into Kiss Channel). One way to save is buy beer from 7-11 and drink in your room first. Like this, when you go to the night spot, you don't have to drink too much so can save.

and Leo and singha beer also...but i prefer Leo.
can also buy whole crate of beer..much cheaper.
one thing i dun understand is beri hard to find beer tum(stout) in hdy...
miss the afternoon drinking session with SN(Dailo) everytime we go there.

teevee...if really got newbies buy 3 bottles of chang to KC..i sure burst out laughing one....kkekekekeke:D

pussyman72
18-08-2006, 12:21 PM
well unless there is newbies who have money n want to eat very good food. can go to a chinese restaurant. it some where near kiss channel. let me find out the road of that place.

The Chinese restaurant's food is expensive but it nice. 7 dishes cost about 2400 baht. only rich thai chinese comes here n eat. mostly thai chinese comes here :)

Thx to bro TP (ex h. btn) who brought me there to have dinner with his family. it indeed an eye opening first time eat high class rest in h. city lol

yinyang
18-08-2006, 01:32 PM
...to save is buy beer from 7-11 and drink in your room first. Like this, when you go to the night spot, you don't have to drink too much ...
Kena mau liau, he misses out fun (or action) in room, never mind night spot how? Jokes aside, even save few bahts if buy from small mom/pop outlets than 7-11.
...no change give the guys in the toilet 100 baht (It happened before leh).
Free massage thrown in (neck and legs) whilst you aiming at urinal. TV offer to do same for bt50 + tips for hj hehe. If too much beer or soda (like me), give bt20 1-2X, and wear a big grin and say no thank you. After 3X, he avoids this cheapo and go for others.
...Book girl from Niphat Uthit Rd. ...easily get around 1,000 to 1,200 baht. Don't worry too much about looks, size, age. As long as female species and got hole enough.
You very kwan teen leh. With this kind of budget bonk, gotta add songroy bt for tata young's poster cover face.
3. Don't contact thaivisitor. Just read from the past posts will tell you to avoid this monster. :D
Yup, don't call him, he drops by and creams you off (your puying too).

...and Leo and singha beer also...but i prefer Leo.
can also buy whole crate of beer..much cheaper.if really got newbies buy 3 bottles of chang to KC..i sure burst out laughing one
1 tg intro me to Leo.. dunno gimme hangover (beer or gal???). Heine's premium 'piss' beer ie light, easy stuff. Singha, Leo and Chang seems stronger stuff -popular with locals. Missed old Kloster.. not see on shelves. 3 cans easier to smuggle in leh. Just mix with house pours, no can see. Bro taurus, you into stout.. power sia. My old uncle used to thrown in 1 egg some more for additive..

sibaysong4u
18-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Kar Chng Exterminator[/B]....kekekeke!
i dun even have the guts to enter this Kar Chng field...Pop 2 Yaba and drink Regency...Si Mi Lan Jiao u oso hav guts 2do:D

pussyman72
18-08-2006, 03:51 PM
You want to eat "high" class restaurant, go to Sky Rest on top of Lee Garden Plaza lor... if that is not high enough, add in a couple of Ya Ba, sure makes you high liow... kekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

wah ya ba ah no thanks lei i dont eat this kind of things de lei :) u mean u got lobang ah?

osaka69
18-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Good offer to stay at Novotel Central Sukhontha Hotel at 978Baht per night ... if you are NTUC member.
# Validity for Reservation: Now - 31 August 2006
# Validity for Stay: Now - 31 October 2006

Only online booking at
http://www.centralhotelsresorts.com/NationalDay/NTUC.asp

:)

taurus75
18-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I know lah... I drink coffee there almost everyday. But got to help newbie save mah....

aiyoh...go trip must spend..if wanna save...maybe newbies should just stay at home..just kidding.

Actually, posted some in jest lah.. but you'll never know right? I mean have newbie give the toilet boys in KC 100 Baht each time they go in b'cos no small change leh.. so anything can happen mah.. kekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

errr...i also give 100B..but hor ever since the very 1st trip to Paragon..i never give liao...i like beri cheap skate. but hor no point giving them tips la..i just dun like ppl coming at back and massage me when i peeing...hate that feeling.
but other than that i still give tips to other services. eg housekeeping, etc

aiyoh..u should tell the newbies next time still give 100B but remember to tell the toilet men that this 100B is for 5 visits...kekekeke

taurus75
18-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Bro taurus, you into stout.. power sia. My old uncle used to thrown in 1 egg some more for additive..

throw egg into stout is for uncles who cannot 'stand'..think i still haven erach that stage yet.
i just like to have one bottle of stout..coz 1 bottle of stout = i crate of beer for me... like that hor save a lot lei...

taurus75
18-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Pop 2 Yaba and drink Regency...Si Mi Lan Jiao u oso hav guts 2do:D

think Dailo dun need those yaba yaba yaba stuff... or drink REgency..
Think SN si mi lan tui also have guts ... his avatar(dancing piggy) get u guys fooled.....i am actually thinking that big guy that shoved my Dailo in paragon is really lucky to be alive...right? Dailo?

Matthias
19-08-2006, 01:04 AM
I will be in HDY on 22,23,24. Interested brothers can can pm me to chiong. I will be available from 24th onwards for naughty chiong but 22, and 23, I am available for clean chiong as my girl is around. I will be driving.

taurus75
19-08-2006, 08:43 AM
I will be in HDY on 22,23,24. Interested brothers can can pm me to chiong. I will be available from 24th onwards for naughty chiong but 22, and 23, I am available for clean chiong as my girl is around. I will be driving.

Brudder Matthias, since u are driving. perhaps u can give brudders/newbies here some pointers or info on how to drive up to hatyai from spore.
i believe this will be useful for bikers as well.

Matthias
19-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Brudder Matthias, since u are driving. perhaps u can give brudders/newbies here some pointers or info on how to drive up to hatyai from spore.
i believe this will be useful for bikers as well.

if i drive from s'pore. i be dead...haha...im just driving in hdy to songkla...:D
from sing to hdy = tigerairways :p

taurus75
19-08-2006, 10:53 AM
if i drive from s'pore. i be dead...haha...im just driving in hdy to songkla...:D
from sing to hdy = tigerairways :p

ohh...coz the way u posted seems like u driving there kekekeke...
so u on car rental huh?? or yr gal's car?

stiffneck
19-08-2006, 11:29 AM
think Dailo dun need those yaba yaba yaba stuff... or drink REgency..
Think SN si mi lan tui also have guts ... his avatar(dancing piggy) get u guys fooled.....i am actually thinking that big guy that shoved my Dailo in paragon is really lucky to be alive...right? Dailo?

Dont like that say lah! Me jai yen yen always.

The next time i leave that place must make sure that i am one of the last to leave lol.
But must have pu ying with me if not the FL will came and disturbe!
When going to paragon must have pu ying if not cannot enjoy my time there!Why cus when you have pu ying the FL's there will leave you alone (unlike some people i know!kekekekeke even go chee also kana "pull",me ugly, fat and old so no chance for that!!!:D ) i like to dance the night away without having to entertain "people" (refering to the FL there hor!)

Take care Bro and work hard!!!

taurus75
19-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Dont like that say lah! Me jai yen yen always.

The next time i leave that place must make sure that i am one of the last to leave lol.
But must have pu ying with me if not the FL will came and disturbe!
When going to paragon must have pu ying if not cannot enjoy my time there!Why cus when you have pu ying the FL's there will leave you alone (unlike some people i know!kekekekeke even go chee also kana "pull",me ugly, fat and old so no chance for that!!!:D ) i like to dance the night away without having to entertain "people" (refering to the FL there hor!)

Take care Bro and work hard!!!

no la...i know u jai yen yen one...i just thinking what if i was there and our positions switched??!! i sure kena from that guy one.
i only know no matter how big size or how lao lan u can be..u will sure meet yr match someday one...so if really wanna pick up a fight..go fight someone bigger, stronger and more lao lan ...

regards to the paragon thing...i think i know who the guy u talking about...
also kena pin point at paragon, pubs and even shopping ctrs, etc!!!:D
he is now enjoying himself with HEEs....hehehekekekehehehekekeke

stiffneck
19-08-2006, 11:59 AM
go fight someone bigger, stronger and more lao lan ...

Is that person you?kekekekekek!!!!:p

taurus75
19-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Is that person you?kekekekekek!!!!:p

nbzzz...not me la...

stiffneck
19-08-2006, 12:19 PM
nbzzz...not me la...

Heng ah!!!!

If not sure get beaten up by you big time!:D

Datuk Boleh
22-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Hello Brudders,

So many Hatyai thread so I think I put in all the main threads but this thread first, OK?

Me and my kaki have our first trip to Hatyai. We reach Hatyai on Friday morning and come back on Sunday night. We take the Konsortium bus which last overnight. Anybody who say the bus ride is comfortable must have iron backside. Cannot sleep properly, no place to move the legs until kaki can kena cramp, blanket so small make you freeze, curtain so thin the lamp post light keep coming to eyes like kena camera flash. But my kaki sleep until snore!

Early in the morning reach the Immigration and so many buses also there waiting for them to open. After that go thru the Thai Immigration I thought reach already, So happy! But alamak! Still got 1 hr before reach Hatyai.

When reach Hatyai, immediately we get down and so many people come to us, offering help to bring us hotel and change money. Hatyai like Malaysia, also have Macdonald. We take a walk to the recommended Chan Travel. Ask for Merlin Hotel but the price the girl give is 450 Baht. Try to bargain and say friend's recommend at 400 Baht. Also show her the list of hotel prices I print out from Diyexplorer which also recommend Chan Travel. But still she said no way and offer us Garden Home for 400 Baht. In the end, no choice book 2 rooms for 2 nights and exchange some money. The girl also give us a Hatyai map for free. Maybe consolation for us.

There are many tuk tuk taxis in Hatyai and everyone want to bring you to your hotel. They also can speak Malay. Ask how much, they say 20 Baht for each person. I wanted to bargain to 10 Baht but think better not. On the way, the tuk tuk stop and ask want to go look for girls or not. But we already prepared and say no, we are Muslim so cannot cheong. Alamak, the driver also smart and ask we Muslim come to Hatyai to visit temples. We stun and got no answer. Just say we want to go hotel so in the end, he bring us to hotel.

Merlin hotel outside and lobby looks bolen tahan. The rooms also OK, better than many budget hotels in Malaysia. Old but clean. Also cheaper. Opposite is Villa Complex but still closed in the morning. I would recommend this hotel but still not sure about the price whether should be 400 Baht or 450 Baht. After some toilet business, I and my kaki sit down and study the Hatyai map to familiar our ways.

First we go for some makan. It is quite difficult to find Islamic food in near our hotel. We saw the Ah Boon shop and ask the old man I think must be Ah Boon. A kind man who also can speak Malay and direct us to a few shops away. It is a small Islamic shop, not much food so we ordered roti canai. The food cannot make it, the roti quite small so need a few pieces, curry very diluted, teh tarik like never tarik. My kaki feel like want to go to the kitchen and teach them how to tarik. But the price is vey cheap, only 74 Baht total for 2 of us.

Now after breakfast, we got energy and want to start our shopping trip to look for WL. We went to See Kim Yong first since it is walking distance. Along the way, tuk tuk see us already start asking. I think should hide away the Hatyai map so that don't look like newbies.

We walk around See Kim Yong. They have a few lanes but I think only one lane has the farms. The farms don't look like farms. So not very sure exactly which one is the farm or which one is not so we need to take a slow walk outside first and from there can get familiar. After a while, can know which one. They all have colourful stickers covering their glass walls and doors and the farm names all have Karaoke. Can see some of the OKTs sitting outside, some girls also sitting outside eating or drinking or just talking.

The OKTs are old man and old woman and look quite fierce. When you go near the farm, the OKTs will ask you to go in. The OKTs can only speak a little Malay, only some of them can speak OK Malay. Also 50% of the WLs will not do our business. I think they only want Chinese, don't know why. After looking round, we wanted to go to Thung Sao or Channivate but decide to keep that for the next day. The girls standard is boleh tahan only, not say very pretty or very young. The young ones which we saw don't want us. The price of the WL is also expensive. Most of the OKTs give us 3,000 Baht and after negotiation reduce to 2,500 Baht. Even we use the reason that our friends recommend 1,500 to 2,000 baht but they say that is few years ago prices. Now everything go up. Since we already here, we each took a girl, I take from Shampoo and my kaki take from 5 Stars. The WLs also will not go with us straight away but will only come to our room in the afternoon at 4.00pm Thailand time.

Since it is about lunch time, we go back to the small Islamic shop to have our lunch. After that, since we are already a bit tired, we went back to our hotel to rest. We ordered traditional maasage from the hotel and the ladies come to our room to do the massage. The massage is quite good initially but when start to twist and turn your body and stretch your muscles is really painful. But in the end, the feeling is quite shiok. The price is also cheap, only 200 Baht. One thing bad is I want to give the lady tips 20 Baht but she ask for more. So I give her 60 Baht. My kaki more generous, give tip 100 Baht.

I sleep for a while waiting for my WL to come. My kaki WL came first before 4.00pm so he start his action first. My WL came after 4.30pm and say she has to wash her hair.

I call my WL "A" for easy identification. A is about 26 to 28 years old. She has a baby before and normal looks but quite fair. I ask A to take bath together but she said already bath, so I have to bath myself. After bath, I get on the bed and wait for A while she went to the bathroom to prepare herself. She come out in a towel only. On the bed she is a little shy so pull up the blanket before taking off the towel. She play with my brother to make it stand and allow me to touch her breasts which is quite big but cannot dig her pussy. After a few minutes, she took off the blanket and put the protection on for me. Then she come on top of me and ride on me very wild. After she is tired, I go on top and now my turn to ride wild. A was moaning asking me to go faster and faster until I cannot tahan and cum. I rest on the bed while she wash herself and later I took a short shower to clean my sweat away.

I think I shall continue tomorrow as I have to work.

Peace to all brudders.

DB

KLKOOL
22-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Datuk... nice FR...

BTW... Tuk Tuk rate is actually 15 Baht per person... no need to ask.. if ask means tourist

Unfortunately... farms are quite discriminating in terms of the customers the girls will accept... and that too... your rates may be higher... sigh... OR .. the tuk tuk maybe lurking to get commission for ur business... KNS..

Hunting for Halal Food is quite difficult... so if you are not too fussy... can ask them to leave out the meat and just have fish ball noodle or something.. The one that is not bad is in between Sakura GV and HDY Central... Got Nasi Padprik, Daging Merah and stuff like dat... the curry is also good as is the teh tarik...

Matthias
22-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I am in HDY now. Offered price for diamond hotel is 820baht/night. RRP is 900baht. bros that are free to chiong, can pm me. leaving fri.

saddleup
22-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I am in HDY now. Offered price for diamond hotel is 820baht/night. RRP is 900baht. bros that are free to chiong, can pm me. leaving fri.
Thaivisitor the conman sure to call u s long as you got money to be con by him. careful. i hope u read this b4 he delete my post away

shiok1968
22-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Thaivisitor the conman sure to call u s long as you got money to be con by him. careful. i hope u read this b4 he delete my post awayYou open two threads in the FL section and then come over here and start bad-mouthing people. If want to say something, please have facts and figure to support your comments. If you do not have then please have the respect for other people in this forum.:mad:

taurus75
23-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Thaivisitor the conman sure to call u s long as you got money to be con by him. careful. i hope u read this b4 he delete my post away

yo brudder saddleup...i really like to saddle u up...
get a life ok..

Noobz
23-08-2006, 03:17 PM
... i will reach tomorrow. have pm you liao :)

KatoeyLover69
23-08-2006, 03:53 PM

Oh, no ! Not again !!!!

Please do not start the flaming war again !

taurus75
23-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Hello Brudders,

So many Hatyai thread so I think I put in all the main threads but this thread first, OK?

I think I shall continue tomorrow as I have to work.

Peace to all brudders.

DB

thanx brudder! great FR!
keep it up man.

taurus75
23-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh, no ! Not again !!!!

Please do not start the flaming war again !

u tell ppl not to start flame war...yet u put the flame thing in the title u posted.
nbzzz..go post yr news la...kekeke:D

taurus75
23-08-2006, 06:21 PM
... i will reach tomorrow. have pm you liao :)

brudder NoobZ and brudder matthias..awaits both of yr FRs...enjoy man!

TD0620G
24-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Well done Datuk Boleh. Sorry you had to pay higher prices but the farms and girls discriminate against races that they aren't comfortable with. If you're Indian you'll be even worse off. The girls will run away like you're plagued with some disease.

For sure bets you should have gone to places like Pink Lady where they accept all customers for the same price.

fat29
24-08-2006, 02:47 PM
I think the older ladies may be less fearful of darker skin bros because they are more experience. The younger puyings may be less exposed and therefore, are more reluctant to try. Just my speculation.

Anyway, if Bro Datuk Boleh is not too demanding and the lady gets more comfortable with him, he could continue her for the rest of the stay in HDY.

Well done Datuk Boleh. Sorry you had to pay higher prices but the farms and girls discriminate against races that they aren't comfortable with. If you're Indian you'll be even worse off. The girls will run away like you're plagued with some disease.

For sure bets you should have gone to places like Pink Lady where they accept all customers for the same price.

taurus75
24-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I think the older ladies may be less fearful of darker skin bros because they are more experience. The younger puyings may be less exposed and therefore, are more reluctant to try. Just my speculation.

no la..u are wrong la brudder fat.
the older ones..frankly speaking ..they are left with no choices liao la. if tehy still as choosy as the young ones..then they surely lose out liao.
not less fearful la.. and nothiing to do with experience one.

however..this kind of things..we never will know la...

Matthias
25-08-2006, 03:47 AM
anyway just a heads up on "SENSE" massage nearby to Lee Gardens. They have many pretty pooyings sitting outside like 3-4 asking you to go massage but once you step in, 2 big water buffalos massage you. knn..but quite shiok lar...but kinda like no brains, i was with my girl but they got a guy to massage her as well...then she was like quite paiseh mah...

KLKOOL
25-08-2006, 03:17 PM
anyway just a heads up on "SENSE" massage nearby to Lee Gardens. They have many pretty pooyings sitting outside like 3-4 asking you to go massage but once you step in, 2 big water buffalos massage you. knn..but quite shiok lar...but kinda like no brains, i was with my girl but they got a guy to massage her as well...then she was like quite paiseh mah...

This one called Marketing ,.... a lot of places are like that... all the SYT are bait... once u go in... good luck kekeke...

taurus75
26-08-2006, 12:04 AM
This one called Marketing ,.... a lot of places are like that... all the SYT are bait... once u go in... good luck kekeke...

hmmm..also similar to tuina shops in sg too....!

KatoeyLover69
26-08-2006, 01:32 PM
u tell ppl not to start flame war...yet u put the flame thing in the title u posted.
nbzzz..go post yr news la...kekeke

Please read my 'title' AGAIN .................

There are three (3) ??? after the word 'conman' ............. that means we are not sure whether Uncle TV is a 'conman'

pussyman72
26-08-2006, 07:40 PM

Anyway, if Bro Datuk Boleh is not too demanding and the lady gets more comfortable with him, he could continue her for the rest of the stay in HDY.

hehehe is not bcos the older ladies less fearful of darker skin bros. is bcos they have less booking n they are not beautiful result is any guys come also can book them cos they got no choice.

Young or old girls so long still got looks. they will not want to be booked by the darker skin bros to be frank is they dont want to give indian n malay book them. more to indian cos they said they smell n they are rough when they are drunk. make love yer yer

Sorry not racist but the girls dont like indians, malays it depend on the puying some will go for booking some will not.

they still prefer chinese then other races that is in hatyai.

justl00king
26-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Been reading up the Hatyai threads and really many great information on food,prices,location etc.

Considering making my virgin trip to check out the place.Just some queries hope Hatyai lao chiao can advise.

1)If going lone ranger any prob getting around and safety wise any concern?

2)Read that Novotel is the most ex hotel at bht1200.Is this the best option to stay in terms of luxury and comfort?

3)May be arriving late and newbie in Hatyai.So how to contact for FL room service?

Considering a three day vacation to go there to look look.

Those thinking of going may want to check out tigerairways site.Flights there cost around $120 all in for return pretty good price.

stiffneck
26-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Been reading up the Hatyai threads and really many great information on food,prices,location etc.

1)If going lone ranger any prob getting around and safety wise any concern?

2)Read that Novotel is the most ex hotel at bht1200.Is this the best option to stay in terms of luxury and comfort?

3)May be arriving late and newbie in Hatyai.So how to contact for FL room service?

First of all me no H-city "old bird" but just like to share what little i know.

1) Going "loan ranger" is not a problem,as safety is pretty ok.Getting around is just a tuk tuk anyway or by walking 10-25 mins from point to point.(if you know your way around)But if you are there for the first time you might want to get the tuk-tuk/guide to bring you around.(this option will cost much more but most first timers will have to pay more lol)

2) Yes and yes.

3) From the bellboys,tuk-tuk's etc all will ask you this question "Ah hai you want WL or not?"But getting WL will cost you more by 500 baht and up,that means if the WL booking fees are 1500 baht you be told 2000 baht and up.
If you are really want a WL for the night (if you are going at night by tiger,will reach H-city's hotel around 2130 local time) then you can get them from the pubs and disco's etc.Or you can try kiss lounge.
But all rules apply on getting FL from pub's and discos.(pls put money and all valuables in a safe box,carry on you only what you need for that night.
Last but not least there are website's around ( like nanong's http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/ ) that will give you most of the basic question that you will need on H-city.

Hope that the answers i have given is helpfull.Take care and happy bonking in H-city!!!!:D

justl00king
27-08-2006, 02:24 AM
First of all me no H-city "old bird" but just like to share what little i know.

Hope that the answers i have given is helpfull.Take care and happy bonking in H-city!!!!:DThanks bro very helpful information.Some points coming your way once regain power.:)

stiffneck
27-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks bro very helpful information.Some points coming your way once regain power.:)

No problem bro,once you have read throught nanong's web site and you still have question feel free to ask ok!Like said what i know about H-city is limited what i know i am sure to share share.

Take care and hope your trip is a good one,filled with wonderful bonkings!!!:D

sibaysong4u
27-08-2006, 12:44 PM
No problem bro,once you have read throught nanong's web site and you still have question feel free to ask ok!Like said what i know about H-city is limited what i know i am sure to share share.
You sure noe where to bonk Kar Chng rite.:D

taurus75
27-08-2006, 03:39 PM

dun say him this way la..sibaysong.

but my Dailo is a patient guy and always sharing good infos to many brudders here...!
appreciate his effort.

stiffneck
27-08-2006, 09:56 PM

Bro,me still tot virgin in H-city! (unless you count the halfway one with mini coconut?kekekekeke!!!)

As for the tot kan tao you have given me,i will not dare to give to others without you permission!

But the way the two kan tao that you have given me which one have boobs (b+ or c better) and gives good?(or better still great "head")

Thanks in advance!!!(Slup......):D

sibaysong4u
27-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Bro,me still tot virgin in H-city! (unless you count the halfway one with mini coconut?kekekekeke!!!)

As for the tot kan tao you have given me,i will not dare to give to others without you permission!

But the way the two kan tao that you have given me which one have boobs (b+ or c better) and gives good?(or better still great "head")

Thanks in advance!!!(Slup......):DBoth oso good....butt the one Fxx boobs Shaggy.

stiffneck
27-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Both oso good....butt the one Fxx boobs Shaggy.

So i see the wind not so gOOd (boobs wise) noted!!!

Bro when you free can check out these two "cam gals" one very hard working while the other one Thai!But they are not always on line!Enjoy!!!:D

http://filipinaxxxchat.asianbabecams.com/free.asp?Performer=SexyThaiLady7
(this one no need to say thai,looks wise not bad)

http://filipinaxxxchat.asianbabecams.com/free.asp?Performer=skylere45
(this one beri hard working,always "rubbing" herself,fair and quite good looking)

Hope this help with PCC FOC!Muhahahahaha!!!!

Bro if we ever meet in H-city must buy you a beer!!!

justl00king
30-08-2006, 06:01 AM
Current price from web for Novotel is bht1700.

http://www.hotelthailand.net/hotel_selectroomtype.cfm/Hat_Yai_hotels/Novotel_Central_Sukhontha_Hat_Yai.htm?dchkin=16%2F 09%2F2006&dchkout=18%2F09%2F2006&nroom=1&bed1=1&bed2=1&bed3=1&bed4=1&bed5=1

Need to book thru web as late arrival.Can get cheaper if book thru tour agent there ?

justcum
30-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Bros,
I went to have a look-see at SKY yesterday morning about 10.30am as adviced for best pickings. Got myself quite diappointed cos spotted only 2 farms open Andrew and JK. Walk round and round soi 2 & 3 and many shops empty , no sign board or not open (5 star) before finally spoting one Piano which looks run down and a guy outside told me its close down.
Anyone know what happen to SKY? or are the info here outdated? or its just me:(

anyway found a gem at Pizza 2. thanks for all the info here newbies like me have no problem!

JC

taurus75
30-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Bros,

anyway found a gem at Pizza 2. thanks for all the info here newbies like me have no problem!

JC

i tot pizza2 is at channivate.
maybe u pick the wrong timing..or the fengshui for you on that day dun work out for you....kekeke
or maybe something happen at SKY??
anyway thanx for the update brudder.

stiffneck
30-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Current price from web for Novotel is bht1700.

Need to book thru web as late arrival.Can get cheaper if book thru tour agent there ?

Bro are you an NTUC member? Pls check out this web site http://www.centralhotelsresorts.com/NationalDay/NTUC.asp Super good price of 978Baht per night
(Available for reservations from 1 - 31 August and valid for stay until 31 October 2006)

This price even the local travel agent also cannot get.But do not know if the offer is still "on" or not?If you can get it then by all means book from there for your trip.Pls check if the dates you want have the offer price or not.

If you can get it at that good price pls do not thank me as this "kan tao" was given by Bro Osaka69 here is the post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1618902&postcount=3080

As for the price of other hotel rooms,yes getting a hotel voucher from a local travel agent is cheaper then from web sites.(generally speaking)

But as your ETA will be late (most travel agent will be closed by then) maybe you can get it from the web site for one day then on the next day buy the hotel voucher from the local travel agent for the rest of your stay.

Hope this is helpful!Take care!!!:D

ccwet
30-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Bros,
I went to have a look-see at SKY yesterday morning about 10.30am as adviced for best pickings. Got myself quite diappointed cos spotted only 2 farms open Andrew and JK. Walk round and round soi 2 & 3 and many shops empty , no sign board or not open (5 star) before finally spoting one Piano which looks run down and a guy outside told me its close down.
Anyone know what happen to SKY? or are the info here outdated? or its just me:(

JC
hi justcum, maybe you will to share with us your encouter. Cheers:)

taurus75
30-08-2006, 09:44 PM
hi justcum, maybe you will to share with us your encouter. Cheers:)

brudder..yr nick sounds familiar..are u a sailor?
CWET? as in CHief Wet??:cool:

Mr.romance
30-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Nabei if I were u I will insist the gal tat intro me into the shop to massage for me if not I will pui chao nua

taurus75
30-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Nabei if I were u I will insist the gal tat intro me into the shop to massage for me if not I will pui chao nua

kekekekeke...
me too. straight away ran out liao with a middle finger in the air...just kidding la..

yinyang
30-08-2006, 10:02 PM
..me too. straight away ran out liao with a middle finger in the air...just kidding la..
Nabei if I were u I will insist the gal tat intro me into the shop to massage for me if not I will pui chao nua..
Good heads up, macham got touts to trick you.. My junior straight go south...err, even object strongly by shaking head with a big2 NO.:o

KatoeyLover69
31-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Thursday 31 August 2006 :-

Malaysia Day holidayers flood Hat Yai

Hotel occupancy in Hat Yai, Thailand's southern business hub in Songkhla Province, reaches 90 per cent during Malaysia's National Day celebrations this forthcoming weekend, as local tourism is not affected by the country's southern violence.

A number of Malaysian tourists have begun their journeys to Hat Yai to celebrate the long Malaysian National Day holiday weekend from August 31- September 2.

Over 12,000 hotel rooms - about 90 per cent of the district's total availability - were booked.

Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Southern Provincial Office Region 1 Director Suthep Kuesang said TAT expects more than 70,000 Malaysian tourists to visit Hat Yai during the long holiday and their spending could be as high as Bt150 million (about US$4 million or MYR 14.7 million).

Shopping centres in Hat Yai would hold a Thailand Grand Sale fair as a stimulus to tourism, said Mr. Suthep.

TAT will also present special events such as shows and lucky draws downtown on September 2 to boost tourism.

Head of Hat Yai-Songkhla Hotel Association Somchart Pimthanapoonporn said the number of hotel bookings is higher than that of the same period last year.

It reflects that tourists are confident of Thailand's security measures and understand the situation in the country's deep South, Mr. Suthep said, and rumours about possible attacks do not have an impact on local tourism.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

taurus75
31-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Thursday 31 August 2006 :-

]

*sigh*
i really miss you ktylover...i really do..

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2006, 12:56 AM
*sigh*
i really miss you ktylover...i really do..

Bro Taurus,

I miss you too ! :p

When can we meet up to drink kopi 'O' ?

anikin
01-09-2006, 01:36 AM
But as your ETA will be late (most travel agent will be closed by then) maybe you can get it from the web site for one day then on the next day buy the hotel voucher from the local travel agent for the rest of your stay.

u can tie up with a tour agency to fetch u from airport (B250), at the same time get the voucher from the driver. some agencies do stay open until around 10pm ... by which time Tiger Air should have landed & just in time to reach the tour agent for hotel voucher :).

taurus75
01-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Bro Taurus,

I miss you too ! :p

When can we meet up to drink kopi 'O' ?

anytime u want brudder..anytime of your news time...kekekeke
hey..u got yr tooth fixed oredi bo?

yinyang
01-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Bro Taurus, I miss you too ! When can we meet up to drink kopi 'O' ?
Whey, what's with all these mushy strokes? Hope both of you just stick to lah kopi... kekekee:D

taurus75
01-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Whey, what's with all these mushy strokes? Hope both of you just stick to lah kopi... kekekee:D

you want to join us?? dear.
i miss you too...
we will la kopi alright..no worries. but after la kopi..we will locked our tongue together..u wanna join us bo? honey...:p

yinyang
01-09-2006, 09:10 AM
you want to join us?? dear.i miss you too...
we will la kopi alright..no worries. but after la kopi..we will locked our tongue together..u wanna join us bo? honey...:p
Omg, so graphic detail 1 and so early in morning...Err excuse me, I gotta hit the loo (not just to confirm my preference...) hehehe.:p

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2006, 10:49 AM
you want to join us?? dear.
i miss you too...
we will la kopi alright..no worries. but after la kopi..we will locked our tongue together..u wanna join us bo? honey...

One thing will lead to another :p ............................. hahahahahahahahaha................

I miss you very, very much !

P.S. Don't forget to bring along your rain-coat as nowadays always raining heavily anytime

KatoeyLover69
01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Report from The Nation dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

taurus75
02-09-2006, 03:06 PM
One thing will lead to another :p ............................. hahahahahahahahaha................

I miss you very, very much !

P.S. Don't forget to bring along your rain-coat as nowadays always raining heavily anytime

and remember to bring along yr false tooth..i miss the biting part..dear.

taurus75
02-09-2006, 10:12 PM
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

This part, I fall off my chair,

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

ya lor...till now we still dunno his tooth was being fixed or not...
actually beri easy one...just tell KTYL to pronouce all those 'F' words..
eg.Foo-lower Foo-Lirt Foo-uck Foo-bulous Foo-antastic

dun angry hor...>>Katoeylover
the most i pretend to show 'song song' expression when the biting part comes...:D

yo teevee, saw something u might like ...yr favorite..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1639101#post1639101

pussyman72
03-09-2006, 02:15 AM

nb si T75 said bz bo eng now i know where u have been. trying to have another tirak right.... i jealous lol :p

fat29
04-09-2006, 09:25 AM
KTL69 need not live with a tooth less. He can always get an experienced dental surgeon to help him plant a tooth. The new tooth can be much stronger than his existing tooth and he can return to HDY with a stronger bite.

The operation can be done in Singapore at a cost of between $4000 to $6000, depending on the experience of the surgeon. If the service is available in HDY or BKK, it may be cheaper.

Just sharing some info on tooth planting since much has been discussed.

KatoeyLover69
05-09-2006, 03:32 AM
KTL69 need not live with a tooth less. He can always get an experienced dental surgeon to help him plant a tooth. The new tooth can be much stronger than his existing tooth and he can return to HDY with a stronger bite.

The operation can be done in Singapore at a cost of between $4000 to $6000, depending on the experience of the surgeon. If the service is available in HDY or BKK, it may be cheaper.

Just sharing some info on tooth planting since much has been discussed.

Wah lau, S $ 4,000 to S $ 6,000 !!!

I definitely cannot it ! Wanna sponsor me ? :D

yinyang
05-09-2006, 08:53 AM
...yr favorite..http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1639101#post1639101
He's a sucker for hot lips 1... About being toothless, psst... had us laughing near tears with personal episode of 1 WL taking out her false teeth...! Junior sure go SOUTH, point of no return 1. :o

taurus75
05-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Wah lau, S $ 4,000 to S $ 6,000 !!!

I definitely cannot it ! Wanna sponsor me ? :D

brudder..put yr "wasted tooth" for sale la. auction it.
if not next time u will have to give up eating melon seeds liao.:D

KatoeyLover69
08-09-2006, 02:06 AM
[/COLOR]Report from Bangkok Post dated Thursday 7 September 2006 :-

Tighter security at Hat Yai hub

SONGKHLA – Police have tightened security in Hat Yai, the Thai South's largest and busiest commercial and shopping hub, following intelligence warnings of insurgent attacks expected September 16–20 , the period marking the anniversary of the founding of the Pattani Islamic Mujahideen Movement.

Hat Yai is the main city of Songkhla, bordering Pattani and Yala, two among three predominantly Muslim provinces plagued with violence for nearly three years.

The security alert is apparently to prevent incidents similar to those of on August 31 when 22 almost simultaneous insurgent bombs set off almost simultaneously in Yala, killed one bank customer and injured 24 other persons. The attacks were believed to mark the anniversary of the founding of the separatist group, Bersatu.

A combined force from the Hat Yai district police station and officers from the Royal Thai Police Special Operations Force on Thursday inspected locations vulnerable to insurgency, including Hat Yai's busy
railway station, where the security system is being specially fine-tuned.

Luggage and other belongings of passagers--especially those of the so-called "at risk group" of passengers travelling to and from the three southernmost border provinces of Pattani, Yala, and Narathiwat have been thoroughly checked.

Closed circuit cameras were installed at all vulnerable locations in the station in order to detect suspicious passengers and objects.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

suzuki
04-10-2006, 11:57 PM
So bro,any idea how is the present situation in Hatyai right now?

Mafan
05-10-2006, 12:54 AM
So bro,any idea how is the present situation in Hatyai right now?

i just got back from HDY im fine here the crowd seens slowly coming back.

KLKOOL
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
i just got back from HDY im fine here the crowd seens slowly coming back.
Yep... but population of working puyings on the low side... most have gone off somewhere short term to look for $$$

sibaysong4u
05-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Yep... but population of working puyings on the low side... most have gone off somewhere short term to look for $$$
Wah..lidat SC Heritage lagi worse!!! maybe left 1or2 girls.CB going there next few weeks:mad:

stiffneck
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Wah..lidat SC Heritage lagi worse!!! maybe left 1or2 girls.CB going there next few weeks:mad:

Bro long time since you post!How's life?

Anyway don't worry there are many more tot for you in H-city!

By the way i managed to see miss D but was rejected by her!(me must be too old?,fat? and ugly?Kekekekeke but thanks for the lobang anyway) And miss F is no longer working there according to miss O!(the WL that i booked)

Take care and happy bonking tots!!!!(me still V for t in H-city haizz........:p)

sibaysong4u
05-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Bros SN, so you manage 2 get any Kar Chng Lobang from Miss O???
Nvm when i go up i will Fcuk Miss D in her ass and ass her why she rejected u.......hehehehe

stiffneck
06-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Bros SN, so you manage 2 get any Kar Chng Lobang from Miss O???
Nvm when i go up i will Fcuk Miss D in her ass and ass her why she rejected u.......hehehehe

Nope she said that she does not do tot and she is one hell of a good vodka drinker (she prefers to do vodka pop!!!) so i think my chances of loseing my V (in tot) in H-city is next to nil........... sobs.........

Give Ms D a good soild bonk in the tot for me ok!!!!:p

KLKOOL
06-10-2006, 10:45 AM

Hahaha... dat one i dunno leh... if wan bkk ger... go bkk better :D .. SC overpriced in my opinion ...

sibaysong4u
06-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Give Ms D a good soild bonk in the tot for me ok!!!!:pNo! i will pop miss O ass on your behalf OK???:D

sibaysong4u
06-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Hahaha... dat one i dunno leh... if wan bkk ger... go bkk better :D .. SC overpriced in my opinion ...Butt you can find a 9/10 once awhile....hehehe

stiffneck
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
No! i will pop miss O ass on your behalf OK???:D

ok lol,if you can do it then next time i go can have the chance to lose my V in H-city!

Thanks in advance.:D

KLKOOL
02-11-2006, 12:27 PM
This thread for future HDY info sharing ???

mario3838
02-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Bro anyone knw where the thread of "After Dark" by TV??

TD0620G
03-11-2006, 12:02 PM
This thread for future HDY info sharing ???

why not.. as long as it is open and unbias..everyone can contribute.

KatoeyLover69
03-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 3 November 2006 :-

Thai schoolgirls 'selling sex for easy money'

Young schoolgirls have been selling sex during school term breaks to earn pocket money to play online games and buy luxury items, investigators have found.

The Crimes against Children, Juvenile and Women Suppression Division (CCSD) recently said that sex services were offered by girls as young as 12 during the school holiday last month.

It claimed scores of young schoolgirls, including those in lower high school and commercial colleges, took up prostitution for the easy money, so they could buy mobile phones, clothes and accessories and play online games.

Pol Maj Uthen Nuipin, an inspector from the CCSD sub-division 1, said some girls in Bangkok had left home over the school break last month to stay with friends and offered sex for money, with motorcycle taxi drivers acting as go-betweens.

He said some parents thought their daughters had gone missing, prompting police to search for them.

The officers discovered the girls were selling themselves and making between 1,500 and 3,000 baht each

For more details, please refer to Posting # 1647 :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1727851#post1727851

Cyber@id
08-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Bros

Nowadays, thread comes out as quickly as they disappear. Did something happened last nite or this early morning, care to share anyone? Nature at work, I supposed, but a difficult job for bros doing the archiving :D

Regards

The_Unrepentant
08-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Bros

Nowadays, thread comes out as quickly as they disappear. Did something happened last nite or this early morning, care to share anyone? Nature at work, I supposed, but a difficult job for bros doing the archiving

Regards

don know. i was having a discussion with noni juice if stirring some fluid alone can bring the fluid to boiling point.:p

maybe sam doesn like our discussion.:confused:

Noni Juice
08-11-2006, 12:45 PM
don know. i was having a discussion with noni juice if stirring some fluid alone can bring the fluid to boiling point.

maybe sam doesn like our discussion.

maybe i never pass sam a bottle of noni juice on the house?:confused: :D

Cyber@id
08-11-2006, 12:50 PM
don know. i was having a discussion with noni juice if stirring some fluid alone can bring the fluid to boiling point.

maybe sam doesn like our discussion.

Wouldn't blame him, he is the one paying for all your stirring and theory about newton. Maybe you can ask newton to be you sponsor lor.....:D

Cyber@id
08-11-2006, 12:53 PM
maybe i never pass sam a bottle of noni juice on the house?

I thought that's "someone" else job? :confused: :D

Raak
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Where is Khun Taurus?
Saw that he is now a guest. He quits?
He helps me a lot.

Luckily his thread is still here.

The_Unrepentant
08-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Wouldn't blame him, he is the one paying for all your stirring and theory about newton. Maybe you can ask newton to be you sponsor lor.....

a lot of physic law are universal law and can be applied to daily to daily interactions. A lot of great physicist are great philosophers too. :D

The_Unrepentant
08-11-2006, 01:59 PM
maybe i never pass sam a bottle of noni juice on the house?

maybe sam doesn like thermodynamics because he never pass that subject during his college years.

Maybe i never pass him a bottle of shit that i stirred.:confused: but i havent stirred to boiling point yet leh. i need more ppl to help me stir.:D

DeKuip
08-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Maybe i never pass him a bottle of shit that i stirred.:confused: but i havent stirred to boiling point yet leh. i need more ppl to help me stir.

No wonder today i cant smell the aroma u use to stir it up... :p

The Oracle
08-11-2006, 02:39 PM
maybe sam doesn like thermodynamics because he never pass that subject during his college years.

Maybe i never pass him a bottle of shit that i stirred. but i havent stirred to boiling point yet leh. i need more ppl to help me stir.

maybe i can help you to stir :D but i don't have the story leh. bro cyber@id don't like to stir shit and he don't give me anything to stir at all, just tell me keep quiet. :mad:

Cyber@id
08-11-2006, 06:46 PM
maybe i can help you to stir but i don't have the story leh. bro cyber@id don't like to stir shit and he don't give me anything to stir at all, just tell me keep quiet.

Bro The Oracle

You are so free today? Thought that you will not be in the mood to post as your favorite team Chelsea lost yesterday (burn your pocket as well rite?) :D . Btw, please don't follow the shit stirrer around, the ba wu (aroma) will stick to you even if you don't stir...:D

Regards

nanog69
08-11-2006, 11:35 PM
New reports are added in the field reports and beware page today.

Regards
Nanog69

Hatyai OKT
09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
hello all bros of hatyai

please visit my thread.thanks for all your support.:D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1735105&postcount=1

Raak
09-11-2006, 02:35 PM
hello all bros of hatyai

please visit my thread.thanks for all your support.:D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1735105&postcount=1

A nobody with no clue.
Why need to direct people to your thread?
Who are you actually?

Bring back Khun Taurus!

Raak
09-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Hatyai Bros,
Please be wary of this samster.

Mr. Romance

well-known for his 2 headed snake's work...or maybe 3-4 headed??

any secrets held by him will bound to reveal or leaked out to someone else.

I am the mole. I am the coal. I am the aroma(shit-stirrer) fanning device.

I reveal all identities.

1st to go is Mr. Romance, more to follow.

How's your matter going on? Romance?

Feeling jumpy already?

Garage1
09-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Hatyai Bros,
Please be wary of this samster.

Mr. Romance

I am the mole. I am the coal. I am the aroma(shit-stirrer) fanning device.

I reveal all identities.

1st to go is Mr. Romance, more to follow.

How's your matter going on? Romance?

Feeling jumpy already?

raak, why cannot use suchinda id to post anymore, now change to raak?

The_Unrepentant
09-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Hatyai Bros,

wat have u got to reveal?:D

Raak
09-11-2006, 05:36 PM
raak, why cannot use suchinda id to post anymore, now change to raak?

sorry, i dun like Su Chin (suchinda's ah qua name)

no way i am gonna use that sissy name with those sissy issan cowkatoeys.

Raak
09-11-2006, 05:38 PM
wat have u got to reveal?:D

soon, bro soon.... give him 'jumpy' starts first.
best way to get a two headed snake.

let's see what he's got to say first...

too many of his betrayals and unloyal stuff he did to many people here.

Raak
09-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Romance, do not bother to pm me now la..i dun accept it.

if there's anything u want to say, say it in the main.
tell everyone what a 2 headed snake u been all this while.

DO NOT PM ME, ROMANCE!
and dun bother to say sorry or whatsoever.
say sorry to romantic and thaivisitor instead.

tell everyone here what a jerk you are!

The_Unrepentant
09-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Romance, do not bother to pm me now la..i dun accept it.

if there's anything u want to say, say it in the main.

yeah say everything in the main so everyone can participate mah. don selfish. got story don share with me like some ppl here.:(

krathong
09-11-2006, 07:33 PM
yeah say everything in the main so everyone can participate mah. don selfish. got story don share with me like some ppl here.

Can see u are stirring some shit here. Aroma is brewing! :D :rolleyes:

pussyman72
10-11-2006, 01:58 AM
wah here also got fire ah. sigh after one thread removed now start another fire in another thread. sob sob.

Jai yen yen na. what is past is past, no point getting their love one involve if want just go against the person can le.

begin to see so many pple post other pple history info, instulting families or even post pple girl's photos. i urge bros not to this things, this show how cheap a person is by doing this kind of things.

maybe i lost track how SBF work or is it a new way SBF pple behave now. sigh very sad our sammy big bro no do anything on this.

fire after fire not very good. seeing alot of new nick just created n start insulting pple.

just one word :) keep ur cool n get over it n start sharing info for the benefit to the newbies.

Chokdee na krup.

pussyman72
10-11-2006, 02:01 AM
lai lai i let u all listen to kala song :D

my dear dear fav song and also my fav song. let me share with all here

http://www.ethaimusic.com/popup2/a_0658.htm

Kala
ใช่ฉันหรือเปล่า
"chai chan reu bplao"

This song is called "chai chan reu bplao" from the album Inside by Kala.

ลืมตามองฉันให้ดีอีกครั้ง
leum-dta mong chan hai-dee eek-krang
Open your eyes and look at me well once again.
ความจริงความฝันต่างกันแค่ไหน
kwaam-jing kwaam-fan dtaang-gan kae-nhai
Reality and dreams, how different they are.
รักที่เธอต้องการ ผู้ชายที่ฝันในใจ
rak tee ter dtong-gaan poo-chai tee fan nai jai
The love that you wanted, the man that you dreamt of in your heart;
ตอบตัวเองได้ไหมใช่ฉันหรือเปล่า
dtorp dtua-eng dai-maai chai chan reu-bplao
Can you answer yourself, it's me, or isn't it?

เธออายใครไหมที่เดินกับฉัน
ter aai krai mhai tee dern gap chan
Are you shy to walk with me?
จับมือกับฉันภูมิใจบ้างไหม
jap-meu gap chan poom-jai baang-mhai
To hold hands with me, are you proud at all of that?
ฉันจะยอมรับฟัง หากเธอไม่แน่ใจ
chan ja yom-rap fang haak ter mai nae-jai
I'm willing to listen, if you're not sure.
ก็จะพร้อมทำตามหัวใจของเธอ
gor ja prom tam-dtaam hua-jai korng ter
For I'm prepared to do as according to your heart.

* ไม่ได้เลิศหรู แค่คนบนพื้นดินทราย
* mai-dai lert-roo kae kon bon peun-din saai
* I'm not superb, just a person upon the sand on the ground.
ไม่ใช่เจ้าชาย ที่มีให้เธอได้ทุกสิ่ง
mai-chai jao-chaai tee mee hai ter daai took-sing
I'm not a prince that can let you have everything.
มีเพียงสองมือ ที่พร้อมจะทำเพื่อเธอด้วยรักจริง
mee piang sorng meu tee prom-ja tam peua ter duay rak jing
I have just two hands that are ready to do for you with true love.
ไม่มีวันจะทิ้ง... ให้เธอต้องเสียใจ...
mai-mee wan ja ting ... hai ter dtong sia-jai
Never a day will I abandon you ... and let you have to be sad.

เธออายใครไหมที่เดินข้างฉัน
ter aai krai mhai tee dern kaang chan
Are you shy to walk besides me?
สบตากับฉันอุ่นใจแค่ไหน
sop-dta gap chan oon-jai kae-nhai
Look at me, however much relief there is.
แม้ยังไม่ดีพอ ก็ไม่ต้องเกรงใจ
mae yang mai dee por gor mai dtong greng-jai
Although still not good enough, there's also no need to be shy.
อยากจับมือกับฉันเรื่อยไปหรือเปล่า...
yaak jap-meu gap chan reuy-bpai reu-bplao
Want to hold hands with me forever or not?

MrDevil
10-11-2006, 02:20 AM
Need not waste bandwidth if there are nothing to contribute.

Perhaps let me share some brief info about some little mentioned joints. Let's start with Florida Cafe

Florida Cafe, a restaurant cum club concept, located at ground floor of Florida Hotel. Quite a big joint, easily with 30+ "singer" and about 10+ dancers. They have dinner table and sofa table located right in front of stage.

Liquor cockage is free and the food price are very reasonable with most of the little dishes costing 100b~150b. Typical bill for 4 person with own liquor and a decent meal could be around 2,000b. The Manager and Mummy are Katoey but they are really fun ppl to drink with.

One important note is DO NOT include flower fees to your bill, make sure you pay CASH on every flower to avoid confusion later, as some ladies will take the excuse to add more than you know especially after a few drinks. Other than this, the bill looks reasonable.

Operate under hang flower concept with price ranging from 100b~1,000b.
Customer base is easily 90%+ local middle age thai men, can see some quite big local spenders there judging from the cars parked outside. On average night, there could probably a few ladies getting more than 500baht flowers but on one of peak night, we did saw a lady getting 20,000bath flower from 1 table. So, don't over-estimate your spending power.

Their top few singers / dancers surely looks better than those from Kiss Lounge and on average most are actually younger. But of course, unlike Kiss Lounge, none of the singers / dancer are for booking. If any, it is between you and the lady. Somehow, we got the top few attracted to our table and it is surely a fun night but spending could be high especially one start to be too easy on flowers. One of our bro got lucky, perhaps it could be luck or chemistry but I am sure cash will surely help a lot.

Overall a good hang out place but if your objective is to hunt for the night, you may need more than luck to be lucky. Compared to Hi So, I will prefer here as there are more choices and the ladies tends to work longer, a chance to build relation for next trip. Compared to Kiss Chanel, there are more ladies to entertain here and their male dancer surely know how to respect the paying customers more.

MrDevil
10-11-2006, 02:31 AM
just one word :) keep ur cool n get over it n start sharing info for the benefit to the newbies.

Chokdee na krup.

I am sure some bros have plenty to share but is discouraged after all the flames and fire in the past. It may take a little time before the dust settled to see the dawn again.

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Perhaps let me share some brief info about some little mentioned joints. Let's start with Florida Cafe

Florida Cafe, a restaurant cum club concept, located at ground floor of Florida Hotel. Quite a big joint, easily with 30+ "singer" and about 10+ dancers. They have dinner table and sofa table located right in front of stage.

bro,i think florida cafe close shop liao.all the singers and dancers you mentioned had already jumped ship to another joint.

Raak
10-11-2006, 10:10 AM
bro,i think florida cafe close shop liao.all the singers and dancers you mentioned had already jumped ship to another joint.

hahahahhaha.....

Raak
10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
wah here also got fire ah. sigh after one thread removed now start another fire in another thread. sob sob.
insulting pple.

Chokdee na krup.

yo pm, how's life man?
btw we have Hatyai OKT here lei.

Cyber@id
10-11-2006, 11:44 AM

Bro

Florida has not close shop yet, at the point of time when the new joint Valentine Cafe open, it practically drag almost all the singers/dancers away from Florida, but Florida manage to survive. The latest development is the singers and dancers are split quite evenly among this 2 joints. I would prefer Valentine as it is new and the decoration is better then Florida. BTW, Valentine cafe is situated at Petchkasem Road toward Carrefour direction.

Hope this bit of info helps.

Regards

Prolink
10-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Valentine.....think is a must stop for me some time soon.

Bro

Florida has not close shop yet, at the point of time when the new joint Valentine Cafe open, it practically drag almost all the singers/dancers away from Florida, but Florida manage to survive. The latest development is the singers and dancers are split quite evenly among this 2 joints. I would prefer Valentine as it is new and the decoration is better then Florida. BTW, Valentine cafe is situated at Petchkasem Road toward Carrefour direction.

Regards

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Bro

Regards

thanks bro.because the last time i knew,they were on the verge of closing.good that they managed to survive.:)

Raak
10-11-2006, 12:30 PM
thanks bro.because the last time i knew,they were on the verge of closing.good that they managed to survive.:)

hahahahaha... when was the last time?

good yr lumpar la.

next time if u do not know, do not 'gei kiang'

Raak
10-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Bro

Florida has not close shop yet,

Regards

why make a fool out him so fast..?

let him carry on with his 'expertise' and his 'gei kiang-ness' la.

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 12:40 PM
hahahahaha... when was the last time?

good yr lumpar la.

next time if u do not know, do not 'gei kiang'

besides your one-two liners,still waiting for you to reveal your intentions here lei..

all waiting for your juicy stories about hatyai

Raak
10-11-2006, 12:46 PM
besides your one-two liners,still waiting for you to reveal your intentions here lei..

get a life la.

living off on women.
living off on pussies.

why? u feel damn proud on this right?
at least my few one-two liners is better than two-five like you?
keep on posting your expert's views or experience of being an OKT lei.

can make everyone here feel like they are smarter by each post u posted.

Raak
10-11-2006, 12:49 PM

ooi. btw can you find out where you find WL that do cim?
i do not know lei..perhaps u being the OKT can help many samsters here...

and do not say u dun know hor. very embarassing one.

why dun i suggest you start your own thread?
If your own thread can reach 5000 viewers in a month, i disappear immediately ah!
Dare bo?

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 12:50 PM
get a life la.

living off on women.
living off on pussies.

why? u feel damn proud on this right?
at least my few one-two liners is better than two-five like you?
keep on posting your expert's views or experience of being an OKT lei.

can make everyone here feel like they are smarter by each post u posted.

so where is the info u gonna expose?is it u havent got them yet?:D

Raak
10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
so where is the info u gonna expose?is it u havent got them yet?:D

aiyoh, why you bother so much?
i say i gonna expose Romance, why you so uptight and jumpy?

did i say i gonna expose you?

ooi, really la. go start your own thread. dun be a parasite in other people threads la.

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 12:57 PM
ceasefire for a while. everyone read this poll i created.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61814

Raak
10-11-2006, 01:03 PM
ceasefire for a while. everyone read this poll i created.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61814

already know this long long time ago la.

ooi, what you took you so long? have been waiting for you lei.

this is actually tip of the iceberg. i have more...

u people know how he got his tirak? through despicable bad mouthing to close friends, making himself look good in front of his tirak.
KNN, stabbing behind friends's back and claiming innocence after that.

i am waiting for him to post in the main for testifying.

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 01:08 PM
aiyoh, why you bother so much?
i say i gonna expose Romance, why you so uptight and jumpy?

did i say i gonna expose you?

ooi, really la. go start your own thread. dun be a parasite in other people threads la.

good advice.dun disturb ppl thread.go to my own thread,Fun in hatyai..:D

good advice for yourself.want to flame and stir shit,open your own thread,dun always hijack other's thread.

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 01:10 PM
already know this long long time ago la.

ooi, what you took you so long? have been waiting for you lei.

this is actually tip of the iceberg. i have more...

u people know how he got his tirak? through despicable bad mouthing to close friends, making himself look good in front of his tirak.
KNN, stabbing behind friends's back and claiming innocence after that.

i am waiting for him to post in the main for testifying.

this is why i distance myself away from him. even my tirak tell me to stay away from mr romance as his mouth is worst than toilet bowl full of shit.:(

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 01:10 PM
why dun i suggest you start your own thread?
If your own thread can reach 5000 viewers in a month, i disappear immediately ah!
Dare bo?
LOOK HERE.... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61741

now at 1007 views.make sure you say liao must do if not become like ah kua.

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 01:11 PM
good advice.dun disturb ppl thread.go to my own thread,Fun in hatyai..:D

good advice for yourself.want to flame and stir shit,open your own thread,dun always hijack other's thread.

bro, sorry. me not here to distrub your biz. me just here to spread awareness on 2 5 kia

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 01:13 PM
bro, sorry. me not here to distrub your biz. me just here to spread awareness on 2 5 kia

no problem.u got problem with 25 kia i know.but got someone like to follow me around la.nevermind,i will go back to my own thread.

Raak
10-11-2006, 01:15 PM
LOOK HERE.... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61741

now at 1007 views.make sure you say liao must do if not become like ah kua.

ok ok..hahahahaha.
u damn proud ah?? hahaha

LOOK AGAIN LA....54 replies with 1,009 viewers...

u sibay naive lei..this is cyber la. every word we said is nothing?
u thinking i am a man of my word? but ok la. i will disappear ok? hahahaha
sibay naive and cock.

hahahahaha

Raak
10-11-2006, 01:17 PM
no problem.u got problem with 25 kia i know.but got someone like to follow me around la.nevermind,i will go back to my own thread.

hahahaha..ok la..dun disturb you liao.

ooi..if can manage 1000 replies by a month...i say sorry to you somemore..see this as bonus la.
hahahahaha

ok la..focus on Romance now..

bye bye Orh Kui Tao.

MrDevil
10-11-2006, 03:58 PM

Hahahaha. I must have cheonged a ghost joint in that case. Nope, they did not closed and the biz is in fact pretty good even on normal weekdays. I guess you must have mistaken it for Chamois that located beside the main road. Opps... as Hatyai OKT, shouldn't you be more updated than an outdated cheongster like me? Hahahaha

Bro

Regards

Well perhaps they managed to find new ladies to join them. Always wanted to check Valentine out but somehow always missed it. Can share more info on it?

KatoeyLover69
10-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Opps... as Hatyai OKT, shouldn't you be more updated than an outdated cheongster like me? Hahahaha

He calls himself "Hatyai OKT" but he is not a OKT and he is not based in Hatyai - that's why he is not updated on so many things :mad:

Actually, he is a clone

Cyber@id
10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Well perhaps they managed to find new ladies to join them. Always wanted to check Valentine out but somehow always missed it. Can share more info on it?

Bro MrDevil

What type of info you want, maybe you can be more specific? Cafe is not my cup of tea, I've been there a few times only. Will try to provide you with whatever info I have about Valentine.

Regards

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Hahahaha. I must have cheonged a ghost joint in that case. Nope, they did not closed and the biz is in fact pretty good even on normal weekdays. I guess you must have mistaken it for Chamois that located beside the main road. Opps... as Hatyai OKT, shouldn't you be more updated than an outdated cheongster like me? Hahahaha

ya,must have mistaken it for chamois.i havent been florida for a long time.my humble apologies for the bloop.

cheers:D
HOKT

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 06:17 PM

bro, u got any girls from SKY KARAOKE? i want to find a wife like my brother. He is my idol.(except for his cb mouth)
:p

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
bro, u got any girls from SKY KARAOKE?

sky karaoke got many girls.all ranging from 1500-3000 baht.:) when u coming,just drop me a pm.:D i can drive my pickup and show you around.

MrDevil
10-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Bro MrDevil

What type of info you want, maybe you can be more specific? Cafe is not my cup of tea, I've been there a few times only. Will try to provide you with whatever info I have about Valentine.

Regards

Perhaps info like quality of ladies and the fun level there. Valentine surely looks attractive from outside.

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 06:26 PM
sky karaoke got many girls.all ranging from 1500-3000 baht.:) when u coming,just drop me a pm.:D i can drive my pickup and show you around.

thks bro. do i need to give u matchmaker ang pow?

Hatyai OKT
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
thks bro. do i need to give u matchmaker ang pow?

you know lah bro.this type of things,have is the best lah.i survive on commission and all these kickbacks:D

Mr.romantic
10-11-2006, 06:31 PM
you know lah bro.this type of things,have is the best lah.i survive on commission and all these kickbacks:D

bro, my case different from normal. i want find those i can marry one. not those only for ST or overnight. u have or not?:p

Cyber@id
10-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Perhaps info like quality of ladies and the fun level there. Valentine surely looks attractive from outside.

Bro MrDevil

I will not comment on the quality of the ladies in Valentine as some man's meat is another man's poison. One thing I can say is you will find familiar faces there because half of the singers/dancers is from Florida Cafe. Some former singers from Pink Cafe can be seen there also.

For cafe, fun level depend on your willingness to spend, you should get what I mean.

Regards

MrDevil
10-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Bro MrDevil

I will not comment on the quality of the ladies in Valentine as some man's meat is another man's poison. One thing I can say is you will find familiar faces there because half of the singers/dancers is from Florida Cafe. Some former singers from Pink Cafe can be seen there also.

For cafe, fun level depend on your willingness to spend, you should get what I mean.

Regards

Opps.. too many familiar faces then. Anyway, will check it out the next round. Well, there are only so limited entertainment in Hatyai and yet we are not those room bound cheongsters, but yeah the spending is quite high. On average 2,000 ~ 3,000b a person is not suprising. Previously, use to be very regular in Paragon, but have to avoid for awhile. Got bored with Hi So after the last batch left during the Hatyai blast. Will share FR on this when got a chance.

assiduous
10-11-2006, 07:19 PM
any one watch the thai movie last week ? the tittle is 我的初恋小情人 .... there got 1 song very nice.. any 1 know ?

http://cabletv2.starhub.com/Telescope/Highlights/2006/11/ECity/mygirl_158x200.jpg

MrDevil
11-11-2006, 03:56 AM
On a side note, I always wonder how to engage the girls at this KTV next to Sakura Grand View hotel, I think is Volvo KTV? They are always sitting on the stone stools outside the KTV. Passed by them many times but they simply ignore the passbys.

There are many passerby and free observer every moment, surely they can't be bother each of them. Just walk to their main entrance and I am sure you will find yourselve surrounded by them in no time. I used to stop by if on my way to Paragon, they will surely love to load full to your car or tuk tuk but surely there is a little price to pay for everything. hahahahaha

Dont flame me for what i gonna say.. it was happend once to me with my previous trip to Hatyai.

I use to stay in Sakura GV almost every trip i went to Hatyai, i noticed the row of gers infront of Volvo Club too, must say most are not my type so i seldom bother. It happend 1 nite (same date when MU vs Arsenal (2-0) last season) when i was opposite the hotel infront of the 7-11 store alike(orange/green colour but forgot the name) around 1 am.. i was looking for motorcycle taxi to go Kiss Lounge to join 2 samster bro's TD and Master. At the time a group of 5 a 6 gers were infront of the store too, it seems like they are just finished work at Volvo Club.. without booking i guess. They started joking with me and for fun i asked if i wanna book 1 of them how much... if i not mistaken they said 2000/2500 bahts for LT... I din took the offer coz i expect better quality in Kiss Lounge but it turn out i should have take the offer.

For Hatyai there is always exceptions if u are dick skin enuff... u dont try, u wont know. :D

I believe thick wallet is more important than dick skin, but even then you surely need to try to know.

Their crowd coming quite late as Volvo KTV is gathered more for after hours customers, so those ladies without tables will be "paraded" at outside as enticement to passerby. It is fun to have your own private disco room, especially those that need extra time to hook their prey for the night, a critical step that usually works.

The top few do looks good but Kiss Lounge do has fair share of high quality ladies but it is also depends on your luck and fate if they are available at your viewing moment, but booking is not compulsory with no fix price at Volvo. It is private deal between both of you, so there is no guarantee that she will end up in your bed.

The top few that I know, do take more than money to get them on your bed, I guess probably combination of luck and chemistry. Some having pa pa feeding them monthly, so they are not too anxious. If you really intend to book out, better ask upfront before wasted all night of time and effort to end up sleeping alone.

I believe they should have renovated most of their rooms by now as we did the opening testing on their first renovated room, not bad and pretty classy but I still prefer Kiss Lounge room as one will feel more homely and comfy. The old room is more like LSB in JB during the golden days before their renovation.

The "earliest" that we have cheonged here is till 0800am but yet that's still not the earliest that I know of. Another local buddy shake till 12noon the next day, holding the record so far. This is their best selling points, they will attend to you as long as you could afford and their ladies do mind sleeping in the KTV room with you.

The manager, lady boss and mummies are all fun to drink with but don't be too happy when the bill comes. So make sure you push for a good discount, 10% or 20% won't be good enough. 2 bottles Swing, 3 ladies, mixer, food and tibits from 0200am till 0600am could get the bill close to 20kb but got discounted to 12kb which is still pretty steep.

Compared to Kiss Lounge, I prefer Kiss Lounge room decoration, choice of ladies and environment anytime but surely lose to Volvo in terms of entertainment and closing hours. One of the mummy looks yummy but too bad I can't touch. Compared to Piano KTV, Volvo win hands down.

Raak
11-11-2006, 08:49 AM
ya,must have mistaken it for chamois.i havent been florida for a long time.my humble apologies for the bloop.

cheers:D
HOKT

bloopers...
yah la..yah la...we forgive your stupidity.
"btw is CP5 still around? heard that CP4 closed down liao?"

come on la, OKT. you must get your facts right la...
apology in humble? more like "lau kui" pssssssttt.

Raak
11-11-2006, 08:50 AM

can penalise you if you give wrong, incorrect information?

Raak
11-11-2006, 08:54 AM
There are many passerby and free observer every moment, surely they can't be bother each of them. Just walk to their main entrance and I am sure you will find yourselve surrounded by them in no time. I used to stop by if on my way to Paragon, they will surely love to load full to your car or tuk tuk but surely there is a little price to pay for everything. hahahahaha

This is what we called information!!
Thank you Mr. Devil..

ooi.. Hatyai OKT, learn from it la. till now not a piece of shit information from you except for the students girls you have.

Raak
11-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Someone found Mr. Romance!!!!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/10/17/offbeat.twoheaded.snake.ap/index.html

DeKuip
11-11-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks bro Devil for the info's.

Bro, actually i need some Betong updates, last been there was 4 years ago.

Thanks in advance. :D

Raak
11-11-2006, 11:53 AM
This is what i see in tv's blog about hints on this two-headed snake, Mr. Romance.

There also seemed to be a new “attack” on one of the samsters there, Mr.Romance. Didn’t get to see the poll created and don’t know what the matter is about, but I would suggest to Mr.Romance and whoever next, it’s better to come clean. You’ll feel a lot better as I did. There’s no f**king way you can “run” or “hide” from the samsters and if they managed to dig information on you, chances are they are right.

The rest of the other forums are cool.

Link to the blog http://www.thaivisitor.org/blog/

Raak
11-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Many people out there are zapping me fast before i can reveal more.

But i will be back even if many try to shut me out.
Coz i dun really bother! You can kill me once, but i return with a thousands.

Mr. Romance you have been warned. Dun make me post the photos here.
Come Clean and admit the things you committed.
AND APOLOGISE

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 12:10 PM
This is what i see in tv's blog about hints on this two-headed snake, Mr. Romance.

There also seemed to be a new “attack” on one of the samsters there, Mr.Romance. Didn’t get to see the poll created and don’t know what the matter is about, but I would suggest to Mr.Romance and whoever next, it’s better to come clean. You’ll feel a lot better as I did. There’s no f**king way you can “run” or “hide” from the samsters and if they managed to dig information on you, chances are they are right.

The rest of the other forums are cool.

Link to the blog http://www.thaivisitor.org/blog/

Mr. Romance you have been warned. Dun make me post the photos here. Come Clean and admit the things you committed. AND APOLOGISE

Did Thaivisitor come clean, i don't think so. In fact he is still twisting his words around about the KC incident in other forum. I'm waiting for more bullshit from him before I decide what to post against him. Post whatever photo or info you have, and let us see how low can a person like you aka ?? can go.

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 12:13 PM
i post in newbie section about mr loman, the thread got deleted within days
i post a poll about mr loman, within 2 days got deleted.

WHAT DOES THIS SHOWS?
bro tv kena whacked here jialat jialat and nothing much was done while threads on mr loman got action taken in super quick time.

MR LOMAN, u bladdy hell listen up. you have up till tomorrow to apologise to all those you betrayed and bad mouth. if up till tomorrow 2359, nothing seen here, don't blame me and the rest out there show hand everything out. :mad:

i know you have a lot of things now u are very scared, that is y you go into hiding n choose the chicken way. the so-called pig dog friends of mr loman you all listen up too. forward this news to mr loman, it is going to RAIN heavily soon here in SBF.

zap me if u all want, i not scared. zapping me only shows you are scare of me:mad:

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Did Thaivisitor come clean, i don't think so. In fact he is still twisting his words around about the KC incident in other forum. I'm waiting for more bullshit from him before I decide what to post against him. Post whatever photo or info you have, and let us see how low can a person like you aka ?? can go.

to dealk wif an arsehole, i use shit methods to deal wif him. tis is what 25 tau kia deserves.

u are who? u are loman's father is it? don't speak for him, tell him to come out answer himself. if loman is a tortoise, what are you? ya, i may be low, u think u are better than me:mad:

Raak
11-11-2006, 12:42 PM

i dun give a shit about tv too. dun like him in the first place.
tv and romance are in the same category la. snake and rat in a pot.

huh? low?
if you know the truth about your so-called son..you will be shocked!
you watch your back too, you might be stabbed by him if you are not careful.
anyway, i think you placed too much trust on him la. think and think again.

Raak
11-11-2006, 12:48 PM
i know you have a lot of things now u are very scared, that is y you go into hiding n choose the chicken way. the so-called pig dog friends of mr loman you all listen up too. forward this news to mr loman, it is going to RAIN heavily soon here in SBF.

:

really pity romance got his "rain" this way...using full of lies and backstabbing to friends/strangers just to get the "rain"
Is this fair for that? Justice must be done to this people.

Romance. ROmantic has gave you an ultimatum now. Either you take action or come clean. No point complaining and draggin your friends into this again.

Many still keep your pm/s with them and they are willing to reveal here if you refuse to do anything with it. Please do not hide.

Raak
11-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Anyway, i started another poll on this piece of crap.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61885

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 12:57 PM
i post in newbie section about mr loman, the thread got deleted within days
i post a poll about mr loman, within 2 days got deleted.

WHAT DOES THIS SHOWS?
bro tv kena whacked here jialat jialat and nothing much was done while threads on mr loman got action taken in super quick time.

MR LOMAN, u bladdy hell listen up. you have up till tomorrow to apologise to all those you betrayed and bad mouth. if up till tomorrow 2359, nothing seen here, don't blame me and the rest out there show hand everything out.

zap me if u all want, i not scared. zapping me only shows you are scare of me

Say whatever you want, looking forward to see your posting.

KatoeyLover69
11-11-2006, 01:00 PM
sky karaoke got many girls.all ranging from 1500-3000 baht when u coming,just drop me a pm. i can drive my pickup and show you around.

i survive on commission and all these kickbacks

Who is 'Hatyai OKT' ??? :confused:

Is he a clone of Uncle TV ???

Raak
11-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Say whatever you want, looking forward to see your posting.

cyber, we all know you must thinking we are clones of tv.
you are very wrong then. very very wrong.

wait till we expose romance, your god son..

H-City Pimp
11-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Who is 'Hatyai OKT'

Is he a clone of Uncle TV ???

Old cunt i m the real deal man,the resurrection of TV get ready to be TVed

Mr.romance
11-11-2006, 01:53 PM

Mr. Romance you have been warned. Dun make me post the photos here.
Come Clean and admit the things you committed.
AND APOLOGISE

i have not done wrong to samsters and i don't need to come clean on anything. post whatever you want.

MrDevil
11-11-2006, 01:58 PM

I don't mind to pay for your commission if you really got good lobang. Why not lead me for a farm tour or parade some of your FL, if anything worthy.. I am sure 500bath is more than reasonable for your earning. PM me your contact. :D

MrDevil
11-11-2006, 02:06 PM

Thanks in advance. :D

I still find Betong too small to enjoy much, probably good enough for a night or two only, couple of my buddies do cheong there quite often. One of them actually married one back recently.

The new happening area is around Nice Resort with sexy dancer from BKK and also those who enjoy PRC but dont set your expectation too high. I still prefer Penthouse Resort, lots of fond memory of yesteryears and only 660b+ with pretty nice room deco.

Another place that I like is the Hot Spring to dip yourselve to relax in the hot water in an evening. Hill Top at night is quite romantic too.

Can arrange a trip together if got chance.

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 02:43 PM

Thanks in advance.

Bro Dekuip

My last trip to Betong was easily 6 years back, nothing to update except this. I was at Hi-So two nite ago and I've met up with one of the sexy model Anita(she works in Betong, Hatyai and Dannok). She told me she rush back to hty immediately after the latest bomb that goes off in Yala. According to her, tourists deserted Betong except those kena gong tao deeply one. :D I would not advise you to go there unless really necessary.

Regards

The Oracle
11-11-2006, 02:57 PM

i still don't get it, why everyone is saying mr.romance is cyber@id's son or god son. Did I miss out something here? :confused: any clue for me, please.

The Oracle
11-11-2006, 03:00 PM
to dealk wif an arsehole, i use shit methods to deal wif him. tis is what 25 tau kia deserves.

u are who? u are loman's father is it? don't speak for him, tell him to come out answer himself. if loman is a tortoise, what are you? ya, i may be low, u think u are better than me

you fucking talk cock, why don't you come down to hty and say it to Cyber@id's face. or you are just another ballless prick.

The Oracle
11-11-2006, 03:04 PM
i have not done wrong to samsters and i don't need to come clean on anything. post whatever you want.

bro mr.romance

i feel good to see you break the silence and speak up for yourself. hope you will not be distracted from your more important issue at hand.

bravo

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 03:38 PM

You think I give a damn to who you are? :D you are very wrong then. very very wrong. BTW, I'm still waiting for your postings.

Raak
11-11-2006, 03:41 PM

till now you still want to fight the truth just like tv?
you want to come to a stage when all dirty laundry are poured out?

you REALLY want that to happen?

I ask again, you want that to happen?
it is your choice now.

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 03:41 PM
i still don't get it, why everyone is saying mr.romance is cyber@id's son or god son. Did I miss out something here? any clue for me, please.

Bro Oracle

I'll give you a hint, my name and loman's name, does it ring a bell now? :D

Regards

Raak
11-11-2006, 03:44 PM
bro mr.romance

i feel good to see you break the silence and speak up for yourself. hope you will not be distracted from your more important issue at hand.

bravo

he is not breaking the silence...he is merely denying it with a simple "I am innocent" sentence.

we all know his "more important issues" la. ok lor. we wait for him, btw got invite those 'friends' you back stabbed bo?

Raak
11-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Bro Oracle

Regards

cyber, it is NOT about you and us.
it is about us and romance.

we do not want to put you in the picture.
we understand your situation(focusing on another 'one')

so we seek your understanding and try not to put yourself in this matter.

Anyway, dun have to anticipate our post.
It is up to romance whether he wants us to post all here.
it is up to him.

Romance, your call.

Mr.romance
11-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Romance, your call.

i got nothing to hide, just post whatever you want.

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 04:01 PM

it is up to him.

Romance, your call.

I think you got understanding difficulties, I was replying to Bro Oracle by giving him a hint of why ppl keep on saying romance is my god son...etc See the picture now or you still can't see it? :D I would suggest to you that you read my post carefully before jumping into any conclusion.

Red_Perrier1099
11-11-2006, 04:02 PM

Now the ball is on Raak and mr romantic's court. :D

Dont disappoint us. :p

The Oracle
11-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Bro Oracle

Regards

bro Cyber@id

i get it now.....hehehehe no wonder you always call romance "son" ;)

bravo

Raak
11-11-2006, 04:18 PM

ok then.
thanx

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Yo aunt repentant

You better come in fast, something you like is brewing here, my guess is - it's gonna be BIG. Perfect opportunity for a stir of your life. :D

Garage1
11-11-2006, 04:40 PM

it is up to him.

Romance, your call.

raek, hor gao gan lah! , u wanna post , just post, yr empty threats are no use! mai boliao can, what yr call, really want me to post etc.. dun be a gal.. JUST POST

Red_Perrier1099
11-11-2006, 05:48 PM
ok then.
thanx

Huh? Just like that? :confuse:

camp here damn long liao....:rolleyes: