PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

habbomall
17-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Hi bro i am going to hat yai this sundays 22/08/10 as my fren put me SIA airplane told me he cannot go. so sian liao need help in finding GAL first time try in hat yai. any bro can share share lobang saw the forum got SIM KIM YONG N CHANNIVENT btw i am staying in asia hotel i when hatyai few time but by tour so now alone need help.

thank in advise bro

zen4859
17-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Good day all brothers in this link who are travelling to hatyai on tigerairway.. this coming weekend. Please check yr flight schedules again.. to ensure no change...
Fyi, there are changes to flight schedules.. for this departure this friday 20th Aug 2010..morning flight, this flight has been cancelled and delayed to 21st Aug 2010 afternoon flight..

Please be guided.

Yokosi
17-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Trang / Hatyai Escapee (9th – 11th August 2010)

Comrades:
· Uncle Goodtham
· Bro Thaifreak
· Me
.................................................. ...............................................
Overall great trip missions all achieve except……tired….!
:D:D

Excellent report, Playboy !.

Opps !!!. Sorry....Playman !. 555+ :D:D

BlueDragon193
17-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Excellent report, Playboy !.

Opps !!!. Sorry....Playman !. 555+ :D:D

No lah, he Play woman..:p

llbkoh
17-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi there to all bros,......
and to all the great sifus and laochaos…..

"and had a drink besides her office and off we go back to Juru R&R to meet Bro Holymann…..rush back to KL to play badminton…after badminton session…sleep like a dead log….until morning."

Best write up. Still can play badminton after all the bedminton sessions. ????? U are all GREAT

cheers bros.... thanks for sharing

Playman
18-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Hi there to all bros,......
and to all the great sifus and laochaos…..

"and had a drink besides her office and off we go back to Juru R&R to meet Bro Holymann…..rush back to KL to play badminton…after badminton session…sleep like a dead log….until morning."

Best write up. Still can play badminton after all the bedminton sessions. ????? U are all GREAT

cheers bros.... thanks for sharing

No problem! Glad to share but then we were doing the "young" man thing not realizing that we are old man already......it was a tedious trip but very happy man. Sextified!

After 5 "badminton" games straight, I am struggling even to sit straight while having a briefing sessions with the badminton buddies about our sex escapade.:D

habbomall
18-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Good day all brothers in this link who are travelling to hatyai on tigerairway.. this coming weekend. Please check yr flight schedules again.. to ensure no change...
Fyi, there are changes to flight schedules.. for this departure this friday 20th Aug 2010..morning flight, this flight has been cancelled and delayed to 21st Aug 2010 afternoon flight..

Please be guided.

bro you going on 21 aug. if yes maybe we can meet for some action together!! i will be taking 22 aug 6.55am plane.

dc7176
18-08-2010, 01:28 PM
[SIZE="3"]Trang / Hatyai Escapee (9th – 11th August 2010)

Thx u for the FR!! Glad u enjoyed urself!! i cant wait to go there again... will b goin either middle of next month or monthend... :p

cubezero79
18-08-2010, 04:32 PM
heading to hatyai this wk end....lucky manage to exchange baht rate @23.6, now seeing it has start to drop. Can ask bros here for the price diff.. issit more worth while to stay at diamond plaza or lee gardens hotel? I plan to bk thru lovely tours when i reach there :)

hunterhi
18-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Wa, can i join u? DC? :D

Thx u for the FR!! Glad u enjoyed urself!! i cant wait to go there again... will b goin either middle of next month or monthend... :p

any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B... all the best to u... :D n enjoy... the MASSAGES...

heading to hatyai this wk end....lucky manage to exchange baht rate @23.6, now seeing it has start to drop. Can ask bros here for the price diff.. issit more worth while to stay at diamond plaza or lee gardens hotel? I plan to bk thru lovely tours when i reach there :)

cubezero79
18-08-2010, 07:44 PM
thanks, will add Grand Plaza Hotel to my consideration. Any bros can tell me hw much is the cab fare from airport to city(as in to hotel)? Dun wan kena "chopped"

Wa, can i join u? DC? :D

any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B... all the best to u... :D n enjoy... the MASSAGES...

hunterhi
18-08-2010, 07:58 PM
i not sure, but try to Bargain... :D as izzt amazing Thailand... Enjoy... :p

thanks, will add Grand Plaza Hotel to my consideration. Any bros can tell me hw much is the cab fare from airport to city(as in to hotel)? Dun wan kena "chopped"

subwayzz
18-08-2010, 10:40 PM
any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, .. :D n enjoy... the MASSAGES...

btw bro, braces one went bk hm town to get married liao. big boobs' one hands not clean..till now still mia. so for now no more naughty one liao :D

I'll be going next mth to see got new naughty one anot:p

habbomall
18-08-2010, 11:13 PM

Bro i going this sunday. when you going ?

cubezero79
18-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Bro i going this sunday. when you going ?

gg on sat w few frens... was lucky i gt the 23.6 baht exchange rate..seeing nw tt baht rate dropping. Still deciding btw diamond plaza , lee gardens or grand plaza hotel to stay...any suggestion? U pick up farm girls or cheong ktvs n discos? :cool:

habbomall
18-08-2010, 11:49 PM
gg on sat w few frens... was lucky i gt the 23.6 baht exchange rate..seeing nw tt baht rate dropping. Still deciding btw diamond plaza , lee gardens or grand plaza hotel to stay...any suggestion? U pick up farm girls or cheong ktvs n discos? :cool:

for me i like stay in asia or golden crown plaza hotel never try grand plaza but lee gardens is a good hotel, i think i will go farm and discos. but ktv i alone too ex liao.

hawk88
19-08-2010, 03:26 AM

Bro, just a suggestion of the hotel to u tho i only been there for 10 over times. Lee Garden is expensive and the room so so only. Grand Plaza was the first hotel i stay and that was more than ten over years liao so the room lagi no need to say (duno whether they got renovate or not). Better give it a miss. As what Habbomall say, Golden crown Plaza (just behind Regency Hotel and 3mins walk to Lee Garden) is a good choice, room clean and bell boy can speak Chinese. I think walk-n around 890baht, voucher should be 820 baht. I walk-in 800 baht. Other newer hotel that u can consider are New Season (more expensive - over 1k baht bah) and May Flower (simliar price as Golden Crown but newer). I think sporean like to stay at Sakura. For taxi, standard rate is 260 or 280 baht. There are private taxi which u can negotiate till 200 baht but i seldom do that cos dun 1 to waste time and i duno whether u are good in Thai Language. Enjoy your trip!!!

cubezero79
19-08-2010, 08:28 AM
for me i like stay in asia or golden crown plaza hotel never try grand plaza but lee gardens is a good hotel, i think i will go farm and discos. but ktv i alone too ex liao.

U gg alone? Sorry I have a few frens alrd else will love to join up w u... :p

cubezero79
19-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Bro, just a suggestion of the hotel to u tho i only been there for 10 over times. Lee Garden is expensive and the room so so only. Grand Plaza was the first hotel i stay and that was more than ten over years liao so the room lagi no need to say (duno whether they got renovate or not). Better give it a miss. As what Habbomall say, Golden crown Plaza (just behind Regency Hotel and 3mins walk to Lee Garden) is a good choice, room clean and bell boy can speak Chinese. I think walk-n around 890baht, voucher should be 820 baht. I walk-in 800 baht. Other newer hotel that u can consider are New Season (more expensive - over 1k baht bah) and May Flower (simliar price as Golden Crown but newer). I think sporean like to stay at Sakura. For taxi, standard rate is 260 or 280 baht. There are private taxi which u can negotiate till 200 baht but i seldom do that cos dun 1 to waste time and i duno whether u are good in Thai Language. Enjoy your trip!!!

Great advice, bro.... thks alot. 260 - 280 baht taxi fare, noted! ;)

whatsmyname
19-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi All,

Any sifu care to meet up as i will be here from 27-31 Aug!

PM ME! :)

Cheers

hunterhi
19-08-2010, 12:49 PM
What do mean Bro? i dun understand care to explain, thanks... :D

btw bro, braces one went bk hm town to get married liao. big boobs' one hands not clean..till now still mia. so for now no more naughty one liao :D

I'll be going next mth to see got new naughty one anot:p

Lone_Wolf
19-08-2010, 01:32 PM
if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B...

Grand Plaza Old Wing walk in price is 850 baht and with voucher is 680 baht.
New Wing room rates cost more.
But I stopped staying at Grand Plaza because many puying phoot hong nai mee phi. :rolleyes: They not willing to overnite in Old Wing. :(

hunterhi
19-08-2010, 02:22 PM
ok, izzt so? i think i stay at the old wing as my friend bought voucher from any tour agent... as i dun really go there to BONK as i just go thre for Massage n transit... as i quite like New Season n Mayflower as they r quite new too... sakol also not bad too... last month i stay at BE MY GUEST hust beside BP Suite not bad too... quite new n got Wifi cable hole... :D

Grand Plaza Old Wing walk in price is 850 baht and with voucher is 680 baht.
New Wing room rates cost more.
But I stopped staying at Grand Plaza because many puying phoot hong nai mee phi. :rolleyes: They not willing to overnite in Old Wing. :(

cubezero79
19-08-2010, 08:34 PM
bros, dun mind me asking norm which farms u bk ur girls from? tot of askin recommendations since i leaving on sat :D

subwayzz
19-08-2010, 08:56 PM
What do mean Bro? i dun understand care to explain, thanks... :D

The naughty Lady you’re talking abt... The one with braces, heard that she went back home town to get married liao.

Another one with big boobs brown sugar took some $ from the shop and went missing. (Maybe she got some financial problem)

On a side note, they are fun to be with. Hope to see them on my next trip.:p

subwayzz
19-08-2010, 09:04 PM
bros, dun mind me asking norm which farms u bk ur girls from? tot of askin recommendations since i leaving on sat :D

Bro if you look closely there are some fantastic FR written by many senior bros here. I believe those are some excellence recommendation.

Enjoy Bro

habbomall
20-08-2010, 12:58 AM
U gg alone? Sorry I have a few frens alrd else will love to join up w u... :p

last min found 1 fren going too. when are you going back ?

habbomall
20-08-2010, 01:03 AM

i think if buy voucher more cheap but you have to run here and there lah

etct88
20-08-2010, 01:27 AM

no need, if you have the agent tel number, ask them to meet you at the hotel..... they run to you, you are the one with money....choke dee....:):)

hunterhi
20-08-2010, 01:33 AM
ok, OIC... the the Braces girl i saw her quite afew yr lioa... since 2006 or 05 i cannot remember so very naught one type can like to play play type... as she got ask me to buy her Liquor when i took the Grassland back from Hat Yai last April... n i told see how lor... :p u can tell her u miss her like as she will tease u back... like u see got chance anot... hehehe... all the best...

The naughty Lady you’re talking abt... The one with braces, heard that she went back home town to get married liao.

Another one with big boobs brown sugar took some $ from the shop and went missing. (Maybe she got some financial problem)

On a side note, they are fun to be with. Hope to see them on my next trip.:p

izzt cheap to buy voucher but if there r no room in the hotel that u book u have to walk all the way back to the Tour agent to ask for another hotel... so there is a risk factor... u enjoy there Bro... :D

cubezero79
20-08-2010, 04:18 AM
last min found 1 fren going too. when are you going back ?

comin back on 26th ... quite a stretch of 5 days so making use of the time to explore the place other den just bonk. When u comin back? Which farm u gg? :p

habbomall
20-08-2010, 12:10 PM
comin back on 26th ... quite a stretch of 5 days so making use of the time to explore the place other den just bonk. When u comin back? Which farm u gg? :p

wow 5 day at haiyi can do alot of thing nor. i think i going sim kim yong there. i will be coming back on 24th

cubezero79
20-08-2010, 09:13 PM
we will be taking e same flight tom, enjoy urself. mayb next time we can plan a trip tog :p

dreamchaser
21-08-2010, 02:42 PM
i will be in hatyai 26-27 aug. 2nd cheong trip there... hope it will be great as i will be exploring more place.

any bros happens to be at hatyai at that date? :D

habbomall
22-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi all bro.

Here are the update of my UN-HAPPY FR

Take the plane early in the moring 6.55am. But due to don't what delay. Than no choice wait til 7.30am than take the plane.

Reach hat yai at 8am thai time. So once come out welcome by a text driver for 280bht so never ask for more take the cab and check in to the hotel. Bell boy offers for GIRLS. Tell him will look for him later if i need.

So after wash up and everything think of going SONG KIM YONG. but fail walk here walk there nobody so take tuk tuk to channivent (40baht for 2) than once reach welcome by first three farm(count from right) go to the first fram left 3 girls only 1 chio but never take got intro by OKT 1 just come open 5000baht hear like can 2 man vs 1

we when to 3rd fram as the uncle told us he got 10+ girs there so try. all price tag code 2000baht for front back 1 person 1500baht. My fren pick one so OKT intro me 1 young girs can talk techew. OKT promise to send the girls 12.30pm we when back hotel and prepair wait till 1.30pm the girls came.

Invite them to come in and ask age and that. Try to hug here she reject and keep saying office alot of handsome guy. Nvm ask her how want deal anot so she when bath alone. After she come out i invite her to help me bath reject by her. So nvm bath alone than come out ask her BJ me. tell me she don't do BJ so ask her forplay she reject also so No choice ask her call OKT reject this girls

Soon Next girls came. Come in hug here hug there than she sleep on the bed and hug me till sleep. Try wake her up at 3.30pm for shopping and dinner. she reject than nvm give her sleep 30mins more. try ask her up she push me aways say she want to rest. So nvm ask her 1 shot first than she sleep reject by her As she sleep like dead fish. wake her up at 5pm ask her for dinner she reject and sleep. Sleep till 7.30pm i cannot tahan liao ask her she want work anot she than take off everything than ask her go bath she reject ask her BJ she reject. Than i say ok than fuck ask her for codom she say don;t have take from my fren than nvm take from my fren come back ask her make my 2ic stand she reject say ask me do it myself. than i tell her u call papa and say my wife coming so ask her go back. her papa agree and 1 lady come bring here back.

I was so angry as i pay for it and both girls service like fuck, For my fren her girls is goods till now 3 shoot liao. Todays i will spend my night alone sleep at the big bed.

Maybe will be going pragon later will update more when come back.

Thai31
23-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi all bro.

Take the plane early in the moring 6.55am. But due to don't what delay. Than no choice wait til 7.30am than take the plane.

Reach hat yai at 8am thai time. So once come out welcome by a text driver for 280bht so never ask for more take the cab and check in to the hotel. Bell boy offers for GIRLS. Tell him will look for him later if i need.

So after wash up and everything think of going SONG KIM YONG. but fail walk here walk there nobody so take tuk tuk to channivent (40baht for 2) than once reach welcome by first three farm(count from right) go to the first fram left 3 girls only 1 chio but never take got intro by OKT 1 just come open 5000baht hear like can 2 man vs 1

we when to 3rd fram as the uncle told us he got 10+ girs there so try. all price tag code 2000baht for front back 1 person 1500baht. My fren pick one so OKT intro me 1 young girs can talk techew. OKT promise to send the girls 12.30pm we when back hotel and prepair wait till 1.30pm the girls came.

Invite them to come in and ask age and that. Try to hug here she reject and keep saying office alot of handsome guy. Nvm ask her how want deal anot so she when bath alone. After she come out i invite her to help me bath reject by her. So nvm bath alone than come out ask her BJ me. tell me she don't do BJ so ask her forplay she reject also so No choice ask her call OKT reject this girls

Soon Next girls came. Come in hug here hug there than she sleep on the bed and hug me till sleep. Try wake her up at 3.30pm for shopping and dinner. she reject than nvm give her sleep 30mins more. try ask her up she push me aways say she want to rest. So nvm ask her 1 shot first than she sleep reject by her As she sleep like dead fish. wake her up at 5pm ask her for dinner she reject and sleep. Sleep till 7.30pm i cannot tahan liao ask her she want work anot she than take off everything than ask her go bath she reject ask her BJ she reject. Than i say ok than fuck ask her for codom she say don;t have take from my fren than nvm take from my fren come back ask her make my 2ic stand she reject say ask me do it myself. than i tell her u call papa and say my wife coming so ask her go back. her papa agree and 1 lady come bring here back.

I was so angry as i pay for it and both girls service like fuck, For my fren her girls is goods till now 3 shoot liao. Todays i will spend my night alone sleep at the big bed.

bro sad to hear ur bad outing with this gal.

BUt dont worry life is like that.U get better ones somedays....

Cheer up and hunt for the next target;)

Lone_Wolf
23-08-2010, 01:35 AM
bro sad to hear ur bad outing with this gal.

BUt dont worry life is like that.U get better ones somedays....

Cheer up and hunt for the next target;)

Nowadays thai puyings service quality down the drain. Whenever I go hatyai/danok now I prefer to book burmese as they are more kuai and service oriented. :D

Thai31
23-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Nowadays thai puyings service quality down the drain. Whenever I go hatyai/danok now I prefer to book burmese as they are more kuai and service oriented. :D

Bro Lone Wolf..

not all gals services drop,maybe you no luck:)

Re:some tips for you,pm bro etct88 n bro playboy..sorry is playman:D

Lone_Wolf
23-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Bro Lone Wolf..

not all gals services drop,maybe you no luck:)

Re:some tips for you,pm bro etct88 n bro playboy..sorry is playman:D

I should clarify not all but compared to last time..... last time 9 out of 10 gals from See Kim Yong or Channivet booked will give good service.... now only 5 out of 10 will give good service whereas the burmese gals 9 out of 10 give good service compare to the thai puyings.

So to avoid ending up with a lemon I stop choosing thai puyings liao. :D
They have picked up alot from the PRCs and now expert to chop carrotheads.

habbomall
23-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Thank all bro for the comment. Yesday night KP my fren girls tell her both girls like shit. they tell me this 2 gal only want spend cust moneys don't what do work. they like to go PUB than take drug. She count me lucky never ask them go back. i only know one of the girls call ah kua and one more is ah qua or ah qao. Listen learn never take those OKT keep on ask you take. As those normal got problem.

The girls todays promise intro me 1 girls. This moring OKT bring and ask ok anot. First eyes see Poly sudent so confirm with OKT. Will post more when enjoy tonight. Will post my fren girls as he take the same girls for 2nd night.

Hopefuly todays this girls can make it. And no more fuck thing happen like yesday haha.

hunterhi
23-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Bro, i understand what u went thru as i got the same thing in 2004 that is Y? i dun really want to go back there for BONK as it is ok, where ppl always said some time u got good buy sometime bad buy lor... :o but life still go on... :p i still got 6 week to go before the next retreat... n Bro, buy a Thai sim card as izzt cheap to call too... as i use DTAC to call back 00465 then the number... Enjoy there Bro...

Hi all bro.

habbomall
23-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Bro, i understand what u went thru as i got the same thing in 2004 that is Y? i dun really want to go back there for BONK as it is ok, where ppl always said some time u got good buy sometime bad buy lor... :o but life still go on... :p i still got 6 week to go before the next retreat... n Bro, buy a Thai sim card as izzt cheap to call too... as i use DTAC to call back 00465 then the number... Enjoy there Bro...

Thank bro. we learn and try Hopefuly todays i will be enjoy.

I take tiger airways they got free sim card DTAC but till now i haven use it. but i call back singapore still use my singapore sim card. Buy a sim card is cheaper in the ways you will not heart atteck when your bill come. I when china my bill come $400++. almost die that days when see the bill.

JOGK
23-08-2010, 04:40 PM
hatyai really out of sort now
in fact its out of sort since 1990s
my best time was those 1970s
remember those prices range from 250 to 600 baht?
that time no flight service initially
only coach...40 seater
my first expedition was in 1976
took the coach from beach road
at 7.30pm
reach there at 5.30pm
sit until whole body ache:D
luckily there got great bodt massage
so no worry:D

Yokosi
23-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Hopefuly todays this girls can make it. And no more fuck thing happen like yesday haha.

Hatyai belongs to the .....................yesterday.

It will never be the same Hatyai as before 1990s, in which you can get a gfe thai puying.

Now, you get mostly expensive shit puyings that are starfishes.

JOGK
23-08-2010, 05:46 PM
yes thats right
when i last went there in 1988
i notice alot of fastfood like macdonalds and kentucky
i know it change alot
during the 70s...where got fastfood?
all hawker or coffeeshop or restaurant
but when i come to this thread
it will reminded me of my past gfs there
as a matter of fact i nearly marry one of them too
when one by one broke off
i feel sorry for them when they cried their hearts out

hunterhi
23-08-2010, 06:17 PM
then u get ready for ur bills lor... :D

Thank bro. we learn and try Hopefuly todays i will be enjoy.

I take tiger airways they got free sim card DTAC but till now i haven use it. but i call back singapore still use my singapore sim card. Buy a sim card is cheaper in the ways you will not heart atteck when your bill come. I when china my bill come $400++. almost die that days when see the bill.

bestbest
23-08-2010, 07:04 PM
yes thats right
when i last went there in 1988
it will reminded me of my past gfs there
as a matter of fcried their hearts out

Yeah during that time, there were also the silky air and the thairway plying the route. But of course, cost much more than taking a butt numbing 40 seater coachie trip. i remember Grand Plaza was then the bestbest hotel other than JB hotel.....

Got to know some very nice people here but never got serious with any of gals there. Granted some very nice and warm ones but fate doesn't work for everyone....

JOGK
23-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah during that time, there were also the silky air and the thairway plying the route. But of course, cost much more than taking a butt numbing 40 seater coachie trip. i remember Grand Plaza was then the bestbest hotel other than JB hotel.....

Got to know some very nice people here but never got serious with any of gals there. Granted some very nice and warm ones but fate doesn't work for everyone....

my favourite hotel during the 70s is the hotel president
also kosit hotel
my favourite food there is cow genitals in soup...:D
remember the chiobu selling birds nest?

finn2046
24-08-2010, 01:13 AM
hatyai really out of sort now
in fact its out of sort since 1990s
my best time was those 1970s
remember those prices range from 250 to 600 baht?
that time no flight service initially
only coach...40 seater
my first expedition was in 1976
took the coach from beach road
at 7.30pm
reach there at 5.30pm
sit until whole body ache:D
luckily there got great bodt massage
so no worry:D

wow 1976, that when i was just born.
how times flies when bros are having fun in HY during the 70'.
change is 在所难免. Today world is all abt $$$. :rolleyes:
mostly bad service gal i think got monthly allowance from BIG carrot Robert head.
at end of the day it still depend on luck as there are still some provide good value service. it really spoil the day if pick the bad service one.
maybe someday service will be better like the good old day as it still the same old theory 'demand follow by supply'.
nevertheless all bros going there is paid to have fun, just enjoy the day. :)

JOGK
24-08-2010, 01:43 AM
wow 1976, that when i was just born.
how times flies when bros are having fun in HY during the 70'.
change is 在所难免. Today world is all abt $$$. :rolleyes:
mostly bad service gal i think got monthly allowance from BIG carrot Robert head.
at end of the day it still depend on luck as there are still some provide good value service. it really spoil the day if pick the bad service one.
maybe someday service will be better like the good old day as it still the same old theory 'demand follow by supply'.
nevertheless all bros going there is paid to have fun, just enjoy the day. :)

yes those times will be in my mind forever
the best fun is when you are on your way up there by coach
the disadvantage over air is the time consume
but on the better side is the hours we travelling in the coach
we spend our time talking jokes...planning our programs..and play cards
really have fun if few bros travelling together
another thrill is when you are on your way to the chicken farm
its like opening a birthday present...thinking what you going to have..
the worse is when you are returning by coach
its like from the gallow to the execution room:(
i got a long long history there
the best is when i meet my darling there
the worse is someone pointing a gun at me...one of my most fearsome experienced
i thought i will never come back alive...omg...its over
maybe i should start a thread about past experienced in hatyai
all old birds can post their past experienced there
so those younger generation cheongsters knows what is all about in hatyai when they are schooling haha

Playman
24-08-2010, 02:59 AM
yes those times will be in my mind forever
the best fun is when you are on your way up there by coach
the disadvantage over air is the time consume
but on the better side is the hours we travelling in the coach
we spend our time talking jokes...planning our programs..and play cards
really have fun if few bros travelling together
another thrill is when you are on your way to the chicken farm
its like opening a birthday present...thinking what you going to have..
the worse is when you are returning by coach
its like from the gallow to the execution room:(
i got a long long history there
the best is when i meet my darling there
the worse is someone pointing a gun at me...one of my most fearsome experienced
i thought i will never come back alive...omg...its over
so those younger generation cheongsters knows what is all about in hatyai when they are schooling haha

Yes....you should tell more about the "Golden Years" in Hatyai where we are share some good and bad experience there, my ever first hotel there was Asian Hotel back in 1980 and the girl (LT) is RM30 only....!

Miss those days, tears in their eyes.....telling me about her trauma and life story of which I don't understand a word they say.....! (First time there):D:D

JOGK
24-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes....you should tell more about the "Golden Years" in Hatyai where we are share some good and bad experience there, my ever first hotel there was Asian Hotel back in 1980 and the girl (LT) is RM30 only....!

Miss those days, tears in their eyes.....telling me about her trauma and life story of which I don't understand a word they say.....! (First time there):D:D

during that time...the laws wasnt strict
and those gals were not as smart as todays
if they dont listen to their pimps they will be torture
during those days if you step into most brothel...
if you open your eyes wide you can see a cane...about 3 feet
or a stick...but they were seldom use because...
most gals were terrified looking at them

Playman
24-08-2010, 02:17 PM
during that time...the laws wasnt strict
and those gals were not as smart as todays
if they dont listen to their pimps they will be torture
during those days if you step into most brothel...
if you open your eyes wide you can see a cane...about 3 feet
or a stick...but they were seldom use because...
most gals were terrified looking at them

Well, I never send any back before as all were so nice and very very shy, have to off the light, close the curtain....and always with a towel covering them....it is fun trying to take them off.

Calling them is a nightmare if you don't speak Thai....unless the Mamasan speak Hokkien then it is okay.

(From land line)
Mamasan: Hello?
Us: Ah " A" in?
Mamasan: Ala na? (What in Thai)
Us: Ahhhhh
Mamasan: Har Kai? (Looking for who in Thai)
Us: Ahhhhh
Mamasan: Cui choo lan? (Looking for who (in hokkien)
Us: Oh.....Cui ah A......(heheheh)

No mobile phone....and they shed tears when you are about to go back......!

They are so innocent and their GFE is very high until most of the first timer fall in "love" with them....!

There is where I fall in love with the Thai culture all together!:D:D

Francis85
24-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I am starting to miss Hat Yai already..... Will post FR soon..... Really unforgettable........

Francis85
24-08-2010, 08:20 PM
As promise, here is my FR.....

Reach airport on 22 August 0505, waited till 0655 wanting to board the plane, but was told that flight delay, I was like haiz...... What else can happen,

Reach Hat Yai at 0800, got onto taxi, check into hotel, got on a tuk tuk, was brought to a place with many farms, went into 1 call CMI, went into the 2nd one, one of them caught my attentions, decided to call her, OKT agreed to send them to room at 1230, but waited till 1330, and i was asking what else can happen.....

Come inside room already, help her with her bags, then ask her want to bath together, she said that dun want, i am ok with it, i then proceed to bath on my own.....

Then decided to take a short nap, on my bed, was sleeping halfway through when i feel something pulling my zips, i open my eyes and saw that she was ready to make my little brother mari kita.....

BJ was ok, to me could be cause i never experiences the best blow job yet, nevertheless continue on till i cum and went to shower, to be continue.....

sibaysong4u
24-08-2010, 08:41 PM
My first stay in Hatyai was Montien Hotel, Model at JB Hotel disco was 1000baht LT......that time 1000baht bigger than Cow Car Wheels:D

habbomall
25-08-2010, 05:05 AM
As promise. Here my short FR

2nd days girls came intro by her name ah noy

Name: ah noy
Face: 7/10 (bring her out alot of guy keep see her)
Boobs: A cup not for boobs lover.
BBBJ: BJ with CD 5/10 with teeth feeling
AR: No
FJ: 9/10 never say die can do anything you want. with sorf moom
Damage: 2000b + tip
GFE: 7/10 hug you till you sleep. not those AV moom loud sorf and sweet
WIR: Want to try something fun in bath tub as this girls bath alone never get to try some fun there. She come here for 2mth only sweet lady.Do take care of her

my fren girls

Name: Ah Bee
Face: 7/10
boobs: B cup abit fat
BBBJ: 6/10 w/o CD
AR: NO
FJ: Have to ask him ask he told me 8/10
Damage: 2000b + tips X 2 night
GFE: from my view. she is very take care of my fren. wrip face when my fren drunk. feed my fren eat
WIR: he is planning for next trips

when KISS Channel. Saw few working girls also saw singapore bro and KL bro everything is same as singapore thai pub only thing is no hug flower. working gal is pretty wistress also trying to get close to us and ask for booking.
Damage: 2 tower/2 glass of coke/3 plate of fruit 3200b

after it when ICE BAR girls dacing. not really enjoy as boring those girls want you to hook then ask them drink 1 glass of beer 100b. so ask my gal back to hotel after 15min of stay.
Damage: 0b ask FL bro treat.
Thank to KL bro for the beer if you are here let go for other trips beer on me.

Francis85
25-08-2010, 09:22 AM
As promise. Here my short FR

2nd days girls came intro by her name ah noy

Name: ah noy
Face: 7/10 (bring her out alot of guy keep see her)
Boobs: A cup not for boobs lover.
BBBJ: BJ with CD 5/10 with teeth feeling
AR: No
FJ: 9/10 never say die can do anything you want. with sorf moom
Damage: 2000b + tip
GFE: 7/10 hug you till you sleep. not those AV moom loud sorf and sweet
WIR: Want to try something fun in bath tub as this girls bath alone never get to try some fun there. She come here for 2mth only sweet lady.Do take care of her

my fren girls

Name: Ah Bee
Face: 7/10
boobs: B cup abit fat
BBBJ: 6/10 w/o CD
AR: NO
FJ: Have to ask him ask he told me 8/10
Damage: 2000b + tips X 2 night
GFE: from my view. she is very take care of my fren. wrip face when my fren drunk. feed my fren eat
WIR: he is planning for next trips

when KISS Channel. Saw few working girls also saw singapore bro and KL bro everything is same as singapore thai pub only thing is no hug flower. working gal is pretty wistress also trying to get close to us and ask for booking.
Damage: 2 tower/2 glass of coke/3 plate of fruit 3200b

after it when ICE BAR girls dacing. not really enjoy as boring those girls want you to hook then ask them drink 1 glass of beer 100b. so ask my gal back to hotel after 15min of stay.
Damage: 0b ask FL bro treat.
Thank to KL bro for the beer if you are here let go for other trips beer on me.

Think your that friend kanna GTMM already.....

etct88
25-08-2010, 11:19 AM
1. yes those times will be in my mind forever
2. the best fun
3. its like from the gallow to the execution room:(
4. i got a long long history there
5. the best is when i meet my darling there
6. the worse is someone pointing a gun at me...one of my most fearsome experienced

I seconded that.... and more for old farts for us to laughed till denture drop....

Please do start one.... like 'Golden Days of Thailand' straightly a TCSS thread..... :):)

JOGK
25-08-2010, 12:36 PM
I seconded that.... and more for old farts for us to laughed till denture drop....

Please do start one.... like 'Golden Days of Thailand' straightly a TCSS thread..... :):)

ok i start one then
but too bad i dont have pictures to post
i got some but threw them away when i got married

run001
25-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi Bro,
I will be going hatyai this Oct 19 to 23, any "gf " to intro. i'll take care of her for 3 nights so long the girl is reasonable and take care of customer.

just want to take a relex trip for 3 days and visit some temple.

no point book tru the bell boy or driver where usually they take 500 baths per night booking.

any syt too share contact ?

Playman
26-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro,
I will be going hatyai this Oct 19 to 23, any "gf " to intro. i'll take care of her for 3 nights so long the girl is reasonable and take care of customer.

no point book tru the bell boy or driver where usually they take 500 baths per night booking.

Bro....do you know that in Thailand "GF" is know as mistress or famously now know as "gig" and this comes with a high price and time. How to introduce to you?

As a guy who believe in SBF brotherhood spirit, I got one but the she need about S$1,500 - S$2,000 a month excluding expenses like house repair, car instalment, (only a Toyota Altis), daughter school fee, clothings and daily expenses also not forgetting her old aging mother medical bill, etc etc etc.

She wants a single or even divorced guy to be together with her for as long as you can afford her.....! Must see her and spend time with her for at least a few days in a month.

Lastly, please e-mail me your photo and see whether she accept you or not. When we take them as "GF" we are their only customer as long as we still afford to pay.

They are very reasonable as long as you can keep them happy financially and physically.

If you found any SYT please kindly share the contact with me so that I can just called and stays in my room and wait.

Many thanks in advance!:rolleyes:

dunworri
27-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi Bro,

Hi Bro..
now they'll charge u 700 BTH..

if u've found syt there,pls Pm me hor..i'll takecare her for 1 weeks:)

Khoop Khun krup:D

etct88
27-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Hi Bro,

Based on what you mentioned.... 500 bahts as commission to the bell boy also you cannot afford, then we all don't think you have the budget to get what you want.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thai31
27-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Based on what you mentioned.... 500 bahts as commission to the bell boy also you cannot afford, then we all don't think you have the budget to get what you want.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha..
taxi 500bht
bell boy 500bht
mamason500bht
if's syt..
Total up,,?
:D

yinyang
27-08-2010, 08:41 AM
in Thailand "GF" is know as mistress or famously now know as "gig" and this comes with a high price and time.
As a guy who believe in SBF brotherhood spirit, I got one but the she need about S$1,500 - S$2,000 a month excluding expenses like house repair, car instalment, (only a Toyota Altis), daughter school fee, clothings and daily expenses also not forgetting her old aging mother medical bill, etc etc etc.
She wants a single or even divorced guy to be together with her for as long as you can afford her.....! Must see her and spend time with her for at least a few days in a month.
They are very reasonable as long as you can keep them happy financially and physically.
Bang on, our hdy vet speaks volumes:D

Guess our friend meant "gfe", to buy some "pampering" for couple days. But, risk kena KC sponsor how?;)

etct88
27-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Bang on, our hdy vet speaks volumes:D

Guess our friend meant "gfe", to buy some "pampering" for couple days. But, risk kena KC sponsor how?;)

... correction, you mean our Thai Vet speaks.......:D:D

run001
27-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Bro,
ok, let me explain, do correct me if I'm wrong.
my usually practice is this, I'll still go to "farm" to book for girl, without going tru 3 party recommem, so save the " refer " fee right !
offcause I understand those working girl all have individual " financial " problem, so after few nights of booking, I'll accumulate the " referer " fees and give the girl direct as " tips " sometimes I give more.
That doesn't mean giving them this " more " in return they must "treat " super well, just a friend for company "fews" day will do, I don't request much.

So far, if I bring 1K sin to hatyai, usually last day I just keep 500 bath for airport tax and a meal that comes to 800 bath went back. even if I have balance 3k or more, i'll just give it to the girl I book.

I do experience many times the girl call me after I come back, but I would not attach to 1 girl as I afraid of getting emotion involve. u guys understand.

I do not want to have any string attach.

Good old days I would go 2 to 3 times a year, but now only once a year......I find is a place relax, and if can have a "good girl as company" is a plus plus.......

llbkoh
27-08-2010, 05:38 PM

If money do come easy...please don't be stingy. But , until then, most bros must have hardearned money to enjoy at this time of recession. we all need to cheong , come what may, if not those pussy will be starving and the whole world won't turn round n round.

Coming back to whether to give the bellboy or not is one preference, why not, if he saved u time in finding one good one. ....If not u have to learn by paying unnecessary tuition fees which may costs u even more.

Learn thru mistakes and try to have unnecessary heartaches, headaches and worst off emotional upset.

But times and experiences are good learning partners, once bitten twice shy.

Giving in to bell boys , also no guarantee of good service. Normally ask the girl direct whether she wants u or not. some will just walk away when u enter, don't take them, sure to frustrate u later,but once u are in their good books of anyone in the farm , sure to get good service. They only see $$$$$ but u must be thrifty too. my 2 cents worth.

LIFE IS A GAMBLE.

run001
27-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Yap...

Truly agree..

quorq
27-08-2010, 09:15 PM
What I spent on tuition fees + bell boy fees are more than what I’ve given to the ‘good decent girls’ that I’ve found over the years. One always has to pay to find the goods.

It’s not only money, but time and efforts are needed to find a “reasonable one”. If one is grudging with it, you are at the mercy of bros generosity.

I’ve given 40K for a good decent girl that spent a week with me. (Most bros will call me silly) Regardless of giving the ‘3th party fee or extra fee’ to the girl it does not constitute anywhere being noble for sure, at the end of the day it’s up to individual. And tell me which girl will not call to look for you again.

For me, I will NOT share a girl’s contact to anyone be it good, bad, average. They are human not a car workshop unless the girl requested me to distribute her contact else I will respect them.

Playman
28-08-2010, 03:34 AM
The first hotel that I found out got "ghost" was the Sukhunthai hotel, it happen that I went there in the mid 80' and we went to have our favourite lobsters as our lunch as it was cheap at that time about 60 bahts 1 kgs and we had 3 (2 big and 1 small) as it was expensive in Malaysia even at that time.

I remember it very well, we had it at near Songkla near the Mermaid Beach area....with fresh coconut juice....yummy. I went with my cousin and 2 of us eat and eat and couldn't finish it, obviously we tap pao back to our hotel room at that time was Sukhunthai Hotel. Old timer will definitely know this hotel.

Then before we go out again for dinner, we meet at the lobby at 7pm....no girls with us as we intend only to book tomorrow as that first day will be "eat all we can the good food that we cannot afford in Malaysia". Then the moment we met, his face was pale.....not from seeing ghost but from diarrhea (lau sai), 3 times since we came back.

Alas, he says, "Shit, need to go for another round again before we go for dinner as it coming out now.....!" I suggest the lobby toilet as it is nearer but he insists that to go back to his room to have his business done in total privacy.....and the smell (I guess).

Then I saw him again in about 3 minutes after he left for the lift......wow so fast, (cannot be as we stay at 11th Floor), I say to him...."Wow so fast you pang sai already" As usual his face is pale...but paler that before......(I thought to myself) maybe due to excessive lau sai.

He says, “Let go quickly.....no lau sai already.....'"

Okay, we walk off to have our favourite pak gor and shark fin soup....then when ordering he was acting very strange and very shivering....I asked the diarrhea must be very bad better see doctor as you lau sai until shivering.....!

He asked me, "Can I stay with you tonight?" What...I say, "You siao (mad) lieow" No cha bor want to sleep with me.....jokingly!”

He says," NO lah....(still shivering) actually when I went up to our floor in the lift and the lift stop at one floor which I dunno what floor but the floor was dimmer than our 11th Floor then I feel a cold wind gushing through me........I feel so eerie that I quickly press the lift down.......I was scare like shit....all my shit also gone......so it open again at 11th floor.....I straight away press down loh.....! That is why so fast...!

He was sick the next day and we cut short our stay there and come back to Malaysia the very next day...KNN......still sick and having diarrhea.....! But he survives the ordeal.

That hotel now stands in where Novotel Hotel is. It was a green hotel back then.....!:p

Sorry suppose to post it in the Hatyai "the golden years" and accidently post it here....and cannot delete.

etct88
28-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Bro, ok, let me explain, do correct me if I'm wrong...........Good old days I would go 2 to 3 times a year, but now only once a year......I find is a place relax, and if can have a "good girl as company" is a plus plus.......

don't get us wrong too, no punt intended..... really, 'to each his own'.:)

wish all the best in getting what you want or rather need...:p

choke dee dee na....:D

run001
28-08-2010, 10:17 PM
thks Bro,

understand your advise......

etct88
28-08-2010, 10:24 PM
thks Bro,

understand your advise......

advice, not advise........ hee hee....:p:D:D

dunworri
29-08-2010, 12:03 AM
advice, not advise........ hee hee....

another Boss here:p:D

Playman
29-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Hi Bro,

Please kindly elaborate your term "GF" as I don't know anyone who have a "gig" in Thailand, who would want to share her for a few months, got meh?:rolleyes:

This I agree, then all the info is in this thread where to go, where to eat etc etc and where and how to find "farm" girl so there is not an issue with 500 bahts thing to the bell boy....anymore?

Coming back to whether to give the bellboy or not is one preference, why not, if he saved u time in finding one good one. ....If not u have to learn by paying unnecessary tuition fees which may costs u even more.

Learn thru mistakes and try to have unnecessary heartaches, headaches and worst off emotional upset.

Giving in to bell boys , also no guarantee of good service. Normally ask the girl direct whether she wants u or not. some will just walk away when u enter, don't take them, sure to frustrate u later,but once u are in their good books of anyone in the farm , sure to get good service. They only see $$$$$ but u must be thrifty too. my 2 cents worth.

LIFE IS A GAMBLE.

I maybe wrong but he is asking for people "gf" in Thailand to introduce to him....not so much about the 500 bahts thing to the bellboy!

If we have "gf" then we are paying more than the mere 500 bahts......!

If he ask any nice girls to recommend to him then it is a difference story all together.

Unfortunately I have all aunties......:D

dc7176
29-08-2010, 12:35 AM
If he ask any nice girls to recommend to him then it is a difference story all together.

wahaha... any nice aunties to intro??? i might b goin 1 oct... keke...:D:p

dunworri
29-08-2010, 12:55 AM

bro dc7176,wiang pin hotel @ 2nd floor..:D:D

toilet$50
29-08-2010, 05:07 AM
haha..
taxi 500bht
bell boy 500bht
mamason500bht
if's syt..
Total up,,?
:D

Bro Thai31..total=sleeping myself:p

toilet$50
29-08-2010, 05:13 AM
bro dc7176,wiang pin hotel @ 2nd floor

bro, no booking la..must ask the girls after working hours:)

Re:Pm bro playboy:p:D

Playman:D

toilet$50
29-08-2010, 05:20 AM

Bro dc,may/can i go with you:)

TheUnforgiven
29-08-2010, 09:51 AM

Sorry guys. I need to disagree with you strongly here. Tuk tuk drivers, bellboys and other sub agents for these farms are MOTHER FUCKING LEECHES. They should all be the lined up at the beach in Songkhla and gunned down one by one like the bloody pests and insects they are.

I remembered my first time to Hatyai 8 years ago, I was brought to get a girl by this Tuk Tuk driver called Ah Kong or something. The fee to the farm was 1500baht, with this guy taking 500 baht commission, and the farm taking 400 baht.

The poor girl who had to accompany and sleep with customers got only a 100 baht more than this useless Thai fucker. And for everyday that I booked this girl, he was entitled to another 500 baht commission. A few months later when I went back to Hatyai and booked the same girl (without his "help" this time), he chance upon us on the streets, and promptly went back to the farm and demanded he be paid the fee for everyday I was booking her.

So if you think that paying referral's fee to these leeches is justified, think again. Referral's fee is one time only. This is plain exploitation, and you can never sugar coat it no matter how much you try.

alphalaw
29-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Sorry guys. I need to disagree with you strongly here. Tuk tuk drivers, bellboys and other sub agents for these farms are MOTHER FUCKING LEECHES. They should all be the lined up at the beach in Songkhla and gunned down one by one like the bloody pests and insects they are.

So if you think that paying referral's fee to these leeches is justified, think again. Referral's fee is one time only. This is plain exploitation, and you can never sugar coat it no matter how much you try.

Yup. Since Day 1, I have been believing in paying the RIGHT person (The one who sleeps beside u) :D

Nid to tahan, cant juz go there think we r kings and spurge like nobody;z biz. :D

Cheers!
Tahan, for a better, sustainable chionging sessions.

Alp.

Star_lite
29-08-2010, 05:07 PM
I maybe wrong but he is asking for people "gf" in Thailand to introduce to him....not so much about the 500 bahts thing to the bellboy!

If we have "gf" then we are paying more than the mere 500 bahts......!

If you guys don't want any hassle or shy to go around and afraid to get chop head you guys have another option. YOu can pm me your info and preference and we will send the gals to your room to choose. PRice is about 2500. So its still quite ok, price wise. And if you don't choose any of them maybe just give the mummy a little money to pay for the Tuk tuk.

Cheers...

etct88
29-08-2010, 08:33 PM

You don't have to disagreed with me.... I kee ngeow number 1 :D:D

hipi911
30-08-2010, 02:53 AM
Hi, any bro taking Tiger Air this tuesday(11.05am flight), i am alone and will be there for only 2 days, just for makan and walk walk relax, any bro there want to join me?

run001
30-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Yup. Since Day 1, I have been believing in paying the RIGHT person (The one who sleeps beside u) :D

Nid to tahan, cant juz go there think we r kings and spurge like nobody;z biz. :D

Cheers!
Tahan, for a better, sustainable chionging sessions.

Alp.

Yes, fully agree..
we cheong, but pay to rightful party.....that's what I mean
maybe my explaination not clear.

by the way, I wonder what remarks I made wrongly and was zap....
do I deserve this......

run001
30-08-2010, 11:36 PM
thanks for up me.........

dreamchaser
31-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Was at Hatyai from 26th till 28th aug. 1st day went to Suriya at Channivet and book 1 myanmar gal. Then next day didn't book any when farming at SKY. But my two friends all went to Shampoo and booked a gal each, which were great. I went to CP4 myself and took a nice lady there. Overall was a great trip for us! :)

dunworri
31-08-2010, 03:12 AM
Was at Hatyai from 26th till 28th aug. 1st day went to Suriya at Channivet and book 1 myanmar gal. Then next day didn't book any when farming at SKY. But my two friends all went to Shampoo and booked a gal each, which were great. I went to CP4 myself and took a nice lady there. Overall was a great trip for us! :)

Bro dreamchaser,is it @ soi 3:):D

hunterhi
31-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Wa, DC, can i join u there? :D i got Thai Sim Card u want?

llbkoh
31-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Sorry guys. I need to disagree with you strongly here. Tuk tuk drivers, bellboys and other sub agents for these farms are MOTHER FUCKING LEECHES. They should all be the lined up at the beach in Songkhla and gunned down one by one like the bloody pests and insects they are. ....................

Many will definitely agreed with you. So many had fallen victims to this scams and exploitations, even the local girls, some some okts and almost all sexbuyers. They were like mafias. and if you don't take and keep your side of the bargain , they really meant business and showed their real pistols ,not the water pistols that all bros have, real bullets. Many just gave in to avoid troubles. That time no sms or internet . They had had their roaring trades and profits.

Year in and year out, they still exist. Even now, these rotten scums are still around. Surely, there must be a way to stop or at least curtail them or frustrate them at least. Instant internet technology is the answer.

For now , we brothers must help each other. We share experiences,relate our ordeals, nothing to be shy about. Best if we can put up their pictures. Expose them. And that is through our sbf forum. Imagine the power of the internet can do , to inform from one to ten and ten to thousands. Surely, this will have effect on their scams.

Now, I can see this effects, they are so desperate and wake up so early to wait for you at the border outpost, asking u whether u want rooms. and later what ........

so, in this forum and maybe, in the other forums which I'm not aware of, will somehow put a stop to this scums on earth. They are worst than devils.

dc7176
31-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Wa, DC, can i join u there? :D i got Thai Sim Card u want?

i know u goin oct 1... i yet to confirm... waiting for my frens!! unless ur OC camper wanna go... i sure cheong... :p:D

thx for the offer for thai sim card... i had it too... but unless i bring my reservist phone.... if not cant use...

anyone knows they selling prepaid micro Sim?? :confused:

tita
31-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Can I join?

hunterhi
31-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Wa, DC u want to bring Ipad izzt? as my friend use DATC n also can suf internet using his IPhone but u need to go to pay to use the Data but i not sure where is the DATC shop in Hat Yai as we do in Phuket, see u there... i remember u changing to IPhone 4 when we meet the last TCSS... :D

i know u goin oct 1... i yet to confirm... waiting for my frens!! unless ur OC camper wanna go... i sure cheong... :p:D

thx for the offer for thai sim card... i had it too... but unless i bring my reservist phone.... if not cant use...

anyone knows they selling prepaid micro Sim?? :confused:

run001
31-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Many will definitely agreed with you. So many had fallen victims to this scams and exploitations, even the local girls, some some okts and almost all sexbuyers. They were like mafias. and if you don't take and keep your side of the bargain , they really meant business and showed their real pistols ,not the water pistols that all bros have, real bullets. Many just gave in to avoid troubles. That time no sms or internet . They had had their roaring trades and profits.

Year in and year out, they still exist. Even now, these rotten scums are still around. Surely, there must be a way to stop or at least curtail them or frustrate them at least. Instant internet technology is the answer.

For now , we brothers must help each other. We share experiences,relate our ordeals, nothing to be shy about. Best if we can put up their pictures. Expose them. And that is through our sbf forum. Imagine the power of the internet can do , to inform from one to ten and ten to thousands. Surely, this will have effect on their scams.

Now, I can see this effects, they are so desperate and wake up so early to wait for you at the border outpost, asking u whether u want rooms. and later what ........

so, in this forum and maybe, in the other forums which I'm not aware of, will somehow put a stop to this scums on earth. They are worst than devils.

Well,
just a suggestion:
inorder to cut out those " third party " just name the working girl from which farm whom u personally think they deserve recomemdation to the fellow cheongster, as for contact nos is not a must ( but u can choose to pm those u feel ok ). When cheongster visit hatyai
, just explore yourself and check it out, as to whether the " good girl " suit you , you'll decide yourself.

In this way, we r helping the girl with good customer and income which they deserve, it also prevent us from as "victims" when cheong.

Offcause, cheongster please be gentlemen. Do not take advantage and pay them accordingly.

Just a thought.

dreamchaser
31-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Bro dreamchaser,is it @ soi 3:):D

ya gua... dunno road name but i drive able to reach there. :D

TheUnforgiven
31-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Well, inorder to cut out those " third party " just name the working girl from which farm whom u personally think they deserve recomemdation to the fellow cheongster, as for contact nos is not a must ( but u can choose to pm those u feel ok )

Those tuk tuk drivers are all over the damned place. They have a huge market to tap into (not everyone looks for Fuck Trip info online) from driving around and randomly touting their services. Seems like we are never able to eradicate them.

run001
31-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Those tuk tuk drivers are all over the damned place. They have a huge market to tap into (not everyone looks for Fuck Trip info online) from driving around and randomly touting their services. Seems like we are never able to eradicate them.

When u go SKY,

take tuk tuk to Deep point, oppostite is a coffee shop, after reach just take have a cup of drinks, do not walk straight into the farm, should the driver ask u want girls, just say already have already in the hotel room. they will just drive away. sometimes u may see some farms girls coming back to the farm arround 10 to 11am, is better view if under daylight outdoor. drink and relax.
there after when u walk to farm, tell the okt that u walk here, not with the tuk tuk driver, is ok to keep the okt inform before u choose, they will know u are not "New"

If go CV, take tuk tuk to SK hotel, then walk into hotel toilet and wash up, they will think that u stay there, after tuk tuk left, walk back lane to cv farm area, very near. same just inform the okt u came by yourself. Just be firm and offcause don't act lao lan like big shot. just smile and relax.

the rest other area pub, disco, soap bath.....ect, as to " fishing " depend your luck & skill.

that's why if we info and was recomend by cheongster here, when walk into the farm, just ask the girl name, or call okt to arrange the girl go to your room wil do.

Hope this answer help u.

TheUnforgiven
01-09-2010, 12:28 AM
When u go SKY,

take tuk tuk to Deep point, oppostite is a coffee shop, after reach just take have a cup of drinks, do not walk straight into the farm, should the driver ask u want girls, just say already have already in the hotel room. they will just drive away. sometimes u may see some farms girls coming back to the farm arround 10 to 11am, is better view if under daylight outdoor. drink and relax.
there after when u walk to farm, tell the okt that u walk here, not with the tuk tuk driver, is ok to keep the okt inform before u choose, they will know u are not "New"

If go CV, take tuk tuk to SK hotel, then walk into hotel toilet and wash up, they will think that u stay there, after tuk tuk left, walk back lane to cv farm area, very near. same just inform the okt u came by yourself. Just be firm and offcause don't act lao lan like big shot. just smile and relax.

the rest other area pub, disco, soap bath.....ect, as to " fishing " depend your luck & skill.

that's why if we info and was recomend by cheongster here, when walk into the farm, just ask the girl name, or call okt to arrange the girl go to your room wil do.

Hope this answer help u.

Actually the last time I was there, I rented a car and drove around. Hate to take those tuk tuks. Regardless, thanks for sharing. :)

Playman
01-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Wa, DC u want to bring Ipad izzt? as my friend use DATC n also can suf internet using his IPhone but u need to go to pay to use the Data but i not sure where is the DATC shop in Hat Yai as we do in Phuket, see u there... i remember u changing to IPhone 4 when we meet the last TCSS... :D

It is a building on your right on the way to Hansa Entertainment Plaza.....it is a brown building.Didn't asked for the name card....sorry!

The service there is very good and they smile and even have a welcome drink. Top up, buy new number, anything can be settled there.
They even arrange a English speaking customer service to service me.
Thumbs up!:D

calvin0221
02-09-2010, 12:12 AM
will be in hatyai on 29-31Oct.. any bro who will be there on the date do let me know :) pm me..

sbf4life
02-09-2010, 11:42 PM
thanks.. i got the info i need.
Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

run001
03-09-2010, 12:19 AM
I will be there Oct 19 - 23.......any bros there can pm me also..

hunterhi
03-09-2010, 02:31 AM
ok, thanks, Bro, as if i m not wrong, Hansa Entertainment Plaza is closed down already... but i think i know where izzt already, thanks.. :D

It is a building on your right on the way to Hansa Entertainment Plaza.....it is a brown building.Didn't asked for the name card....sorry!

The service there is very good and they smile and even have a welcome drink. Top up, buy new number, anything can be settled there.
They even arrange a English speaking customer service to service me.
Thumbs up!:D

Playman
03-09-2010, 02:44 AM
ok, thanks, Bro, as if i m not wrong, Hansa Entertainment Plaza is closed down already... but i think i know where izzt already, thanks.. :D

You are most welcome.....you will not miss it...DTAC....!

I have a very nice number for only 49 bahts only.....! Special number somemore if you are polite and crack some jokes with them....then she show me a book with numbers and turn to the last page....!:D

Good luck!

hunterhi
03-09-2010, 02:54 AM
ok, la,i got 5 DATC number already n all Atuo-Roam lioa.. can sms to my Thai Friend thru the inter by DTAC as 50 sms per free... :D as we r here to share ma...

http://www.happy.co.th/home_en.php

You are most welcome.....you will not miss it...DTAC....!

I have a very nice number for only 49 bahts only.....! Special number somemore if you are polite and crack some jokes with them....then she show me a book with numbers and turn to the last page....!:D

Good luck!

habbomall
03-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Bro i will be going back to hat yai on 28/09/10 to 01/09/10 will be staying maybe golden crown or mayflower. saw alot of coming on mayflower need to buy vocher will post more Fr when come back

4 girls X 3 days if everyone change 1 girls a days we got 12 FR.

any farm any girls to advise are most welcome from all bro.

godzillavspec
03-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Just return back from Hatyai. Thanks for all info given here by all bros. Like recommended by bro here, I took van from airport to hotel - New Season cost me 160 Baht for 2 of us. Then when return I just walk cross the street then book a taxi at 250 Baht. Hotel taxi charge at 280 Baht. Overall quite a relax trip coz not so much tourist as what I expect. Advice to those plan for the trip just buy hotel voucher when u are there better coz not much crowd. Still find Lee Garden lacation is the best. Enjoy ur trip!!!:)

edkoh2000
04-09-2010, 04:09 AM
Bro i will be going back to hat yai on 28/09/10 to 01/09/10 will be staying maybe golden crown or mayflower. saw alot of coming on mayflower need to buy vocher will post more Fr when come back

4 girls X 3 days if everyone change 1 girls a days we got 12 FR.

any farm any girls to advise are most welcome from all bro.

Look forward to your FR since I so long never go...

Last time I went SKY very few farms left...hope you have a good trip...

alphalaw
04-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Look forward to your FR since I so long never go...

Last time I went SKY very few farms left...hope you have a good trip...

When going again? :D

badzboy03
06-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Dear Bros,

Can try Pink Hotel 550 baht per night. There is a 'Hang flower' nightclub downstairs. Relatively cheap and you can book the girl back to ur room overnight.

habbomall
06-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Dear Bros,

Can try Pink Hotel 550 baht per night. There is a 'Hang flower' nightclub downstairs. Relatively cheap and you can book the girl back to ur room overnight.

How much is the gal per night ? maybe can try try

badzboy03
06-09-2010, 02:53 AM
How much is the gal per night ? maybe can try try

it depend on your chemistry with her.

For me i hang flower 1k thb, bring her back overnight with 2 shots pay her 500 thb.

habbomall
06-09-2010, 04:31 AM

For me i hang flower 1k thb, bring her back overnight with 2 shots pay her 500 thb.

can try wor.. somemore singer type sld be chio. will try on my coming trips thank bro any more to share maybe i old liao now days don't feel like over night lei!! but sometime boring at room as my fren love overnight. lol

any trips to share?

dc7176
06-09-2010, 11:23 AM

lao char bo??? pink hotel n the gals there oso same cant make it la... than again... mayb there still GEMS there... keke.... :D

etct88
06-09-2010, 11:33 AM
lao char bo??? pink hotel n the gals there oso same cant make it la... than again... mayb there still GEMS there... keke.... :D

.... my friend called that place 'old folks home' :p....... but should have some nice care takers.....:D

Playman
06-09-2010, 05:34 PM
.... my friend called that place 'old folks home' :p....... but should have some nice care takers.....:D

Shhhh......don't tell people about out "lau ti fan" hehehehe!

Where all the horny aunties are...!:D:D

habbomall
07-09-2010, 04:41 AM
heng think of going.. haha btw any fram with good service and bath tub fun?i understand few fram gal don't bath with you.

etct88
07-09-2010, 10:19 AM
heng think of going.. haha btw any fram with good service and bath tub fun?i understand few fram gal don't bath with you.

... no gal want to bath you, if you are dirty, they only bathe clean, young, handsome hunkie....... are you one:confused::confused::D

badzboy03
07-09-2010, 11:27 AM

Pink hotel. the girls age average 20-35 and have abt 40 over of them. Talking abt nightclub.

if massage parlour which is at the sideway, yes~ lau char bo who will pester you to HJ by them. Everything in cost you S$40 2hours.

there is a fish tank also~ you might find some Gem there cost 1700 & 2500 2 hours with everything in. bath, catbath, etc.

llbkoh
07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Pink hotel. the girls age average 20-35 and have abt 40 over of them. Talking abt nightclub.

if massage parlour which is at the sideway, yes~ lau char bo who will pester you to HJ by them. Everything in cost you S$40 2hours.

there is a fish tank also~ you might find some Gem there cost 1700 & 2500 2 hours with everything in. bath, catbath, etc.

Be careful, all bros, after coming down from pink hotel, street walkers FL, young and lookable . cheap somemore...they have no boss and no address, pick them up at your perils. heard that they don't sleep at night till dawn. only sleep daytime. can be your pocketpurse checkers and scoundrels.. when u are fast asleep ....watchout....so be careful bros ...don't be tempt by their SYT looooks.

sibaysong4u
07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Be careful, all bros, after coming down from pink hotel, street walkers FL, young and lookable . cheap somemore...they have no boss and no address, pick them up at your perils.
I always service by Authorise Workshop, got replacement car if you not sextified with the service:D

Cupnoodle
08-09-2010, 04:06 AM
I always service by Authorise Workshop, got replacement car if you not sextified with the service:D

Well agreed, there was one time I took a new gal from a farm house then she gave an excuse to went away after our first shot. When she didn't return to my room after her promised time, I called up the farm and they couldn't find her too. Eventually they realised that she had ran away, so in the end they sent me another gal but need to top up some baht. :(
If you wish to replace your gal for any given reason, always subject to terms and conditions! :D

Cheers

etct88
08-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Well agreed, there was one time I took a new gal from a farm house then she gave an excuse to went away after our first shot. When she didn't return to my room after her promised time, I called up the farm and they couldn't find her too. Eventually they realised that she had ran away, so in the end they sent me another gal but need to top up some baht. :(
If you wish to replace your gal for any given reason, always subject to terms and conditions! :D

Cheers

Have never encounter such problem, may be I look like a 'one-shot' farker, so they know, don't have to overwork, underpaid....... :o

dc7176
08-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Cant wait for my trip back to hatyai!! eat, sleep, massage!! lolz... :D:p

sibaysong4u
08-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Have never encounter such problem, may be I look like a 'one-shot' farker, so they know, don't have to overwork, underpaid....... :o

You look Young,Yandao,Hunk...thats Y dun hav this kind of problems.

xiongmao
08-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi..I will be going to Hatyai on next week 16/9 - 18/9 for a short break to eat, play :D, relax

This is gonna be my 2nd time here. Was here back in June :)

etct88
08-09-2010, 11:38 AM
You look Young,Yandao,Hunk...thats Y dun hav this kind of problems.

Young - normal people in the streets don't call me uncle anymore, they are calling me Ah Pek...:mad:

Yandao - no hair, big sagging tummy, face full of moon craters, called Yandao, got to be blind!...:(

Hunk - only 2.5 cm (full power), having to let lose one sperm also happy like fark, can be hunk? ....:o

some more that farker down there, always sleeping....knn...:mad:

Pearl
08-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Young - normal people in the streets don't call me uncle anymore, they are calling me Ah Pek...:mad:

Yandao - no hair, big sagging tummy, face full of moon craters, called Yandao, got to be blind!...:(

Hunk - only 2.5 cm (full power), having to let lose one sperm also happy like fark, can be hunk? ....:o

some more that farker down there, always sleeping....knn...:mad:

Walan..how come u describe me exactly in your post.???

Ah Hia, Deepavali wanna celebrate in Changping? We confirmed going.

Playman
08-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Walan..how come u describe me exactly in your post.???

Ah Hia, Deepavali wanna celebrate in Changping? We confirmed going.

I thought he is referring to me.....?:D

etct88
08-09-2010, 06:36 PM
......triplets.....:eek::eek:

Pearl
08-09-2010, 09:10 PM
......triplets.....:eek::eek:

Wait for Fourplets to comment.. wahahahahaha

sbf4life
10-09-2010, 09:01 PM
i am very angry with bro playman..

CBZ.... introduce me one tour agent ah puan.:mad::mad:

now i cannot forget her..most beautiful tour person i ever encounter in hatyai..
come back already still think of her..but can only think think cos she is decent girl. anyway just wan to say 'Kum Xia' to bro playman... :D

etct88
10-09-2010, 10:14 PM

CBZ.... introduce me one tour agent ah puan.:mad:

now i cannot forget her..most beautiful tour person i ever encounter in hatyai..
come back already still think of her..but can only think think cos she is decent girl. anyway just wan to say 'Kum Xia' to bro playman... :D

wah ha ha ha ha.... this MAN have minimum standard, OK....:D

lucky or unlucky, you met one....... bery sure you will always use her services (please don't get it wrong, dam nice DECENT lady, running her travel and hotel booking services)....

hint hint...next time ask her to sell you some cookies, ar roi mak mak...:)

Playman
11-09-2010, 06:44 AM

CBZ.... introduce me one tour agent ah puan.

You are welcome.....!

wah ha ha ha ha.... this MAN have minimum standard, OK....:D

lucky or unlucky, you met one....... bery sure you will always use her services (please don't get it wrong, dam nice DECENT lady, running her travel and hotel booking services)....

hint hint...next time ask her to sell you some cookies, ar roi mak mak...:)

Hmmmmmm......no comment!:D

Playman
11-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Hatyai/Danok Trip 4th – 5th September 2010

After many many discussion and hiccups, we finally manage to go to Hatyai with Bro Alexey. Well he manages to get one day visa only for this trip. Nevertheless, we plan to leave on 3rd morning but due to a sudden urgent meeting (tender interview) so I need to stay back on Friday, thus postpone to Saturday…..well after many incidents….we leave on 4th morning at 1.30am…..and arrive in Danok at about 8am in the morning. Need to drive slow as Alexey car have brake problem….arrives in Hatyai at about 10.30am and there is where the actions begins!

· Park our car and proceed to the famous or shall I say my favorite “char siew rice” and the pig spare parts salted vegetable soup
· Our friend a bit restless and we went back to hotel after receiving some Thai baht that Ah Puan arrange to get someone to deliver to us in our hotel lobby. Due to the first weekend of school holiday, all the good hotel is taken up including Mayflower so we have to put up in Asian Hotel. The Danok immigration is a nightmare as the buses and the amount of people going in is terrible…..but we manage to squeeze through the short-cut….heheheheh!
· We went for our farming exercise with See Kim Yong first then follow-up by Chinnivat area.
· We had our fun as usual with our Thai Arjan Alexey, there sweet talking and breaking all the ice before deciding……! We had our girl some swapping with each other….will only elaborate during TT as the process is spontaneous…..! Hard to explain with words…!
· Back to our business, we went back to take our car to the Toyota workshop there and settle his car problem and I break off to run my errands for my family as usual…..!
· Met back in our hotel and it was raining cats and dogs…..tired and exhausted and had a rest and follow-up with the round one…….!

Name: Ah Char
Chinnivat Area
Age: 22 year olds (Look very cute and sweet like university girl)
Face: 7/10 – Like a girl next door and with dark skin like NL look and she seem to smile a lot and the most important, she got the correct attitude)
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, not actually slim but still no tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 33C – Still firm
FK: Wow…….
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say hardly any hair.....tight
FJ: 7/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
Fingering: No….as I am the dead fish enjoying her advances
Licking: Dunno
GFE: 7/10 – Satisfied
Damage: Bahts – 2000
WIR: Well, I got another target already so no lah!

· Meet up for dinner at a new place called 59 and we had 5 dishes amounting to only 680 bahts for 4 people including a big garoupa fish being thrown in (please refer to the name cards
· Then we sent the girls back to wait in our rooms while we had the intense actions begins……they went back half heartily….

1. First pit stop – Kiss Lounge then Alexey like a virgin cheongster very shy or gentlemanly manner observing the girls from 3 meters away…..then pick a girl to have a beer…..then I call my auntie out from the karaoke then have some chit chat then the Alex’s temporary partner cannot have LT so he dropped her and go for another PAN Euro-Asian look girl but a due to a bit short of his specification……he dropped her too……
2. Then we proceed to Regazza Spa next door and choose a stunning girl, tall elegant and they went to a 5 stars hotel room (according to him) and it was worth it. If you choose a girl means it is for 2 hours period whether your room or theirs, if their room means 3K bahts and if go to your room it is 2.5K bahts. According to Bro Alexey the room is more posh than the one in Bangkok.
3. I move on to Sakura for a proper “oil” massage and I took a 2 hours massage thinking that our Bro Alexey also will takes 2 hours….but he was about 45 mins earlier than me……!
4. After the massage suddenly remember to run an errand for my family and I run there and get the things done luckily they are not closed yet….settled went back to THE VOLLVO club…hehehehe but alas my girls is gone to other customer despite we booked early but we were back there late. We were there earlier on before proceeding to the KISS Lounge to mirror and check his check list box.
5. Finally we had a nice there and there is only 5 girls that we saw so far but according to the mamas and she says there is more…..I doubt so, I was there about a month ago and I do see about 15 of them….mainly SYTs….dunno what happen.

Then after that about 1am Thai time, we called it a day….too tired even for supper……and the most rewarding feeling our girls in the room is still waiting for me for the last love making session but I was too tired even to have a bath…off to bed…..with her asking me whether she can sleep already or not…so cute….of course the answer is “Yes” please. The gesture was nice from her and I do tip her handsome for such a positive attitude waiting for me while we are having fun outside and she is all alone waiting to do her duty.
Day2
Wake up – had our breakfast near our hotel where the Chang Main English Commerce Building is besides Golden Crown Hotel, where the boss speak fairly good English with a British accent.
We had Dim Sum and Pig Leg Rice…(Kow Ka Moo) and show Alex a tour of the morning market as well as to buy my Thai Chili Padi…..(Pik Kee Noo)
Then we had a TCSS and then we spilt to do our errand, I meet up with my auntie to have a short chit chat at Swenson’s then later I found out the our Hero went to do some banking then on the way back, he took another girl at See Kim Yong for a shirt time……he is a experience guy now in Hatyai, he can manage now.
Then finally we left Hatyai with all the errand ran, all the check list checked and all quotas achieved

Danok

· Alas when we arrives at Danok, we have lunch at the place when uncle have took us next to Uncle’s girl shop…..call TMC as he is there in Danok….he arrives and we talk cock for a while and Bro Alexey took his offer for a tour of Danok since Bro Alexey visa is hard to come by and I suggested that he take the offer and see as much as Dank as possible.
· First destination, farms Tok Tok Pok….follows by all the farms near Paragon area managed to get a few cards thus addresses as well.
· Next all the famous Spa like Satit, Mutiara 1, Mutiara 2 and Mutiara 3 opening soon (17th September 2010), and a few more dunno what name then proceed to see the new hotel Grand Satit..not bad at RM85 for a room with bathtub and breakfast being thrown in.
· Finally end up in Mutiara 1 and we both took a girl there mine is as follows;

Name: Ah Da
Danok
Age: 24 year olds (Looks like a wild cat but a very tame one at the room, Talk a lot and she give me MSN also, lan ee! not bad)
Face: 6.5/10 – Like a girl next door and with dark skin like NL look and she seem to smile a lot)
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, slim, NO tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 32B – Still firm
FK: Wow……like long lost lover.
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say
FJ: 8/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
GFE: 7/10 – I could not ask for more as time is not on my side
Damage: Bahts – ???

After that we went for a simple dinner and off we go for a quick tour to Winner, Fortune, Hello Bangkok, Pattaya then back to our dinner with our Mayor with his girl from Winner....a cute and pretty SYT well....he is the mayor.

Last stop the famous Wonderland and we were there for only 10 mins max and we went after giving some tips to our girls......it is 9.30pm Malaysian time already....dead tired and exhausted and we arrives in one piece at home at 4.45am for me......!

Thanks to Bro Alexey for a swell time in Hatyai and Danok......! We did all that in 2 days and 1 night.:D:p

bestbest
11-09-2010, 09:47 AM

After many many discussion and hiccups, we finally manage to go to Hatyai with Bro Alexey. Well he manages to get one day visa only for this trip. ......

Then we proceed to Regazza Spa next door and choose a stunning girl, tall elegant and they went to a 5 stars hotel room (according to him) and it

Awesome. Thanks for the FR bro.

Ya Regazza Spa, can describe more about this joint? Facilities, gals, price, services...

Thanks, regards
BB

sibaysong4u
11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Yes! I oso wan2 noe the location of this place too.

etct88
11-09-2010, 12:47 PM

Hatyai Garden Homes Hotel...............:D:D

Playman
11-09-2010, 01:25 PM

Ya Regazza Spa, can describe more about this joint? Facilities, gals, price, services...

Thanks, regards
BB

Well, if you book ed the girl out and have a round means it is game over likewise if you use their room......max time limit is 2 hours so you can have a long foreplay or just shoot the base and get over with it......!

Own room: Bahts 2500
Their room: Bahts 3000

Regazza Spa
2 Floor Garden Home Hotel
51/2 Hoimook Road,
Hatyai Songkla 90110
Hatyai
Tel:074-357865-6
www.hatyaikissgroup.com

Remarks: Maybe they are still very new and expensive in term of Hatyai standard, but I must say the girls are averagely 6/10 and above.Saw one stunning 8/10 named Min....or something like that...enjoy!

Packages
Ragazza Massage and Treatment Duration(mins.) Price (฿)

Steam Sauna…………………………………………………………….. 30…………………300

อบตัวด้วยสมุนไพร

Jacuzzi Bath ……………………………………………………………… 30…………………500

อ่างจากุชซี่

Aroma Massage…………………………………………………………. 60……………….1200

นวดเผื่อผ่อนคลายกล้ามเนื้อจากน้ำมันที่สกัดจากธรรมช าติ

Sports Massage ………………………………………………………… 60……………….1200

นวดคลายกล้ามเนื้อ

Body Scrub ………………………………………………………………. 40……………….1200

ขัดตัวด้วยเกลือหอม

Steam & Jacuzzi ………………………………………………………… 40……………….800

อบตัวด้วยสมุนไพร & อ่างจากุชซี่

Steam & Aroma Massage ……………………………………………… 60………………1500

อบตัวด้วยสมุนไพร & การนวดเพื่อผ่อนคลายกล้ามเนื้อ
Spa Package Duration(mins.) Price (฿)

Facial Treatment by Dermalogica……………………………………. 60……………… 1800

นวดเผื่อบำรุงผิวหน้าด้วยผลิตภัณฑ์ เดอมาโลจิกา

Body Relaxing Massage

1. Traditional Thai Massage นวดแผนไทย……………………….120 ………………600
2. Aroma Massage นวดผ่อนคลายด้วยน้ำมันที่สกัดธรรมชาติ………90………… …… 1400
3. Sports Massage นวดคลายกล้ามเนื้อ……………………………90 ………………1400
4. Aroma Massage นวดผ่อนคลายกล้ามเนื้อ………………………120………………2000

Relaxing Package………………………………………………………. 90 ………………. 2000

- Body Scrub ขัดตัวด้วยเกลือหอม

- Aroma Massage นวดน้ำมันอโรมา

Nature of Romance …………………………………………………….120 ……………….2500 (We took this...heheheheh!)

Body Scrub ขัดตัวด้วยครีมสครับ

Jacuzzi Bath อ่างจากุชซี่

Aroma Massage นวดน้ำมันอโรมา

Best of Ragazza …………………………………………………………150 ………………4000

Steam Sauna อบตัวด้วยสมุนไพร

Body Scrub ขัดตัวด้วยเกลือหอม

Aroma Massage นวดน้ำมันอโรมา

Facial Treatment by Dermalogica นวดเผื่อบำรุงผิวหน้าด้วยผลิตภัณฑ์ เดอมาโลจิกา

bestbest
11-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, if you book ed the girl out and have a round means it is game over likewise if you use their room...
Regazza Spa
2 Floor Garden Home Hotel
51/2 Hoimook Road,
Hatyai Songkla 90110
Hatyai
Tel:074-357865-6
www.hatyaikissgroup.com

Remarks: Maybe they are still very new and expensive in term of Hatyai standard, but I must say the girls are averagely 6/10 and above.Saw one stunning 8/10 named Min....or something like that...enjoy!

Nature of Romance …………………………………………………….120 ……………….2500 (We took this...heheheheh!)

Wow, if you didn't mention it, I would have thought it is just those clean lady spa.

Anyway, sounds interesting. Does the package/price (2500b) include the one shot special? Or got to pay extra?

Playman
12-09-2010, 04:39 AM
Wow, if you didn't mention it, I would have thought it is just those clean lady spa.

Anyway, sounds interesting. Does the package/price (2500b) include the one shot special? Or got to pay extra?

Inclusive of one shot regardless of the time except when you split it out then it is game over.....even for 30 minutes...or 5 minutes, they will baths you and etc etc...hehehe! Enjoy!:D

sibaysong4u
12-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Inclusive of one shot regardless of the time except when you split it out then it is game over.....even for 30 minutes...or 5 minutes, they will baths you and etc etc...hehehe! Enjoy!:D

AJ included???:D

waikiki2020
12-09-2010, 01:54 PM

After many many discussion and hiccups, we finally manage to go to Hatyai with Bro Alexey. Well he manages to get one day visa only for this trip. Nevertheless, we plan to leave on 3rd morning but due to a sudden urgent meeting (tender interview) so I need to stay back on Friday, thus postpone to Saturday…..well after many incidents….we leave on 4th morning at 1.30am…..and arrive in Danok at about 8am in the morning. Need to drive slow as Alexey car have brake problem….arrives in Hatyai at about 10.30am and there is where the actions begins!

· Park our car and proceed to the famous or shall I say my favorite “char siew rice” and the pig spare parts salted vegetable soup
· Our friend a bit restless and we went back to hotel after receiving some Thai baht that Ah Puan arrange to get someone to deliver to us in our hotel lobby. Due to the first weekend of school holiday, all the good hotel is taken up including Mayflower so we have to put up in Asian Hotel. The Danok immigration is a nightmare as the buses and the amount of people going in is terrible…..but we manage to squeeze through the short-cut….heheheheh!
· We went for our farming exercise with See Kim Yong first then follow-up by Chinnivat area.
· We had our fun as usual with our Thai Arjan Alexey, there sweet talking and breaking all the ice before deciding……! We had our girl some swapping with each other….will only elaborate during TT as the process is spontaneous…..! Hard to explain with words…!
· Back to our business, we went back to take our car to the Toyota workshop there and settle his car problem and I break off to run my errands for my family as usual…..!
· Met back in our hotel and it was raining cats and dogs…..tired and exhausted and had a rest and follow-up with the round one…….!

Name: Ah Char
Chinnivat Area
Age: 22 year olds (Look very cute and sweet like university girl)
Face: 7/10 – Like a girl next door and with dark skin like NL look and she seem to smile a lot and the most important, she got the correct attitude)
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, not actually slim but still no tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 33C – Still firm
FK: Wow…….
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say hardly any hair.....tight
FJ: 7/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
GFE: 7/10 – Satisfied
Damage: Bahts – 2000

· Meet up for dinner at a new place called 59 and we had 5 dishes amounting to only 680 bahts for 4 people including a big garoupa fish being thrown in (please refer to the name cards
· Then we sent the girls back to wait in our rooms while we had the intense actions begins……they went back half heartily….

1. First pit stop – Kiss Lounge then Alexey like a virgin cheongster very shy or gentlemanly manner observing the girls from 3 meters away…..then pick a girl to have a beer…..then I call my auntie out from the karaoke then have some chit chat then the Alex’s temporary partner cannot have LT so he dropped her and go for another PAN Euro-Asian look girl but a due to a bit short of his specification……he dropped her too……
2. Then we proceed to Regazza Spa next door and choose a stunning girl, tall elegant and they went to a 5 stars hotel room (according to him) and it was worth it. If you choose a girl means it is for 2 hours period whether your room or theirs, if their room means 3K bahts and if go to your room it is 2.5K bahts. According to Bro Alexey the room is more posh than the one in Bangkok.
3. I move on to Sakura for a proper “oil” massage and I took a 2 hours massage thinking that our Bro Alexey also will takes 2 hours….but he was about 45 mins earlier than me……!
4. After the massage suddenly remember to run an errand for my family and I run there and get the things done luckily they are not closed yet….settled went back to THE VOLLVO club…hehehehe but alas my girls is gone to other customer despite we booked early but we were back there late. We were there earlier on before proceeding to the KISS Lounge to mirror and check his check list box.
5. Finally we had a nice there and there is only 5 girls that we saw so far but according to the mamas and she says there is more…..I doubt so, I was there about a month ago and I do see about 15 of them….mainly SYTs….dunno what happen.

Then after that about 1am Thai time, we called it a day….too tired even for supper……and the most rewarding feeling our girls in the room is still waiting for me for the last love making session but I was too tired even to have a bath…off to bed…..with her asking me whether she can sleep already or not…so cute….of course the answer is “Yes” please. The gesture was nice from her and I do tip her handsome for such a positive attitude waiting for me while we are having fun outside and she is all alone waiting to do her duty.
Day2
Wake up – had our breakfast near our hotel where the Chang Main English Commerce Building is besides Golden Crown Hotel, where the boss speak fairly good English with a British accent.
We had Dim Sum and Pig Leg Rice…(Kow Ka Moo) and show Alex a tour of the morning market as well as to buy my Thai Chili Padi…..(Pik Kee Noo)
Then we had a TCSS and then we spilt to do our errand, I meet up with my auntie to have a short chit chat at Swenson’s then later I found out the our Hero went to do some banking then on the way back, he took another girl at See Kim Yong for a shirt time……he is a experience guy now in Hatyai, he can manage now.
Then finally we left Hatyai with all the errand ran, all the check list checked and all quotas achieved

Danok

· Alas when we arrives at Danok, we have lunch at the place when uncle have took us next to Uncle’s girl shop…..call TMC as he is there in Danok….he arrives and we talk cock for a while and Bro Alexey took his offer for a tour of Danok since Bro Alexey visa is hard to come by and I suggested that he take the offer and see as much as Dank as possible.
· First destination, farms Tok Tok Pok….follows by all the farms near Paragon area managed to get a few cards thus addresses as well.
· Next all the famous Spa like Satit, Mutiara 1, Mutiara 2 and Mutiara 3 opening soon (17th September 2010), and a few more dunno what name then proceed to see the new hotel Grand Satit..not bad at RM85 for a room with bathtub and breakfast being thrown in.
· Finally end up in Mutiara 1 and we both took a girl there mine is as follows;

Name: Ah Da
Danok
Age: 24 year olds (Looks like a wild cat but a very tame one at the room, Talk a lot and she give me MSN also, lan ee! not bad)
Face: 6.5/10 – Like a girl next door and with dark skin like NL look and she seem to smile a lot)
Boobs: 32B – Still firm
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say
GFE: 7/10 – I could not ask for more as time is not on my side
Damage: Bahts – ???

After that we went for a simple dinner and off we go for a quick tour to Winner, Fortune, Hello Bangkok, Pattaya then back to our dinner with our Mayor with his girl from Winner....a cute and pretty SYT well....he is the mayor.

Last stop the famous Wonderland and we were there for only 10 mins max and we went after giving some tips to our girls......it is 9.30pm Malaysian time already....dead tired and exhausted and we arrives in one piece at home at 4.45am for me......!

Thanks to Bro Alexey for a swell time in Hatyai and Danok......! We did all that in 2 days and 1 night.:D:p

bro,bo jiu me to go...no good la..wan to experience hatyai with u le...

toilet$50
13-09-2010, 01:32 AM

Thanks, regards
BB

Bros..me heard that one malaysian guy kanna peanut(gun) by thais in paragon disco at last weeks!
ist"s true?

Playman
13-09-2010, 02:05 AM
bro,bo jiu me to go...no good la..wan to experience hatyai with u le...

Opps...sorry forget to jiu you.....as it was a last minute thing and also I thought that Danok is your playground not Hatyai......maybe the next round we go together yeah!:D

If you don't mind uncle going out with you!:D

alex18122003
13-09-2010, 02:27 AM

Bro Playman, how's old are u? Very old mah :D

Playman
13-09-2010, 02:42 AM

Hello old friend.....old enough, when the puyings see me ...they about turn.....that is how old I am...heheheheh!:D

Playman
13-09-2010, 02:46 AM
AJ included???:D

Dunno lah....didn't ask and didn't do also...maybe you can find out...please!:D

etct88
13-09-2010, 02:57 AM

he not old, la.... he old, I dying...knn....:mad::(

Cupnoodle
13-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Bros..me heard that one malaysian guy kanna peanut(gun) by thais in paragon disco at last weeks!
ist"s true?

Yes, it seem likely to be true from what I had heard here though I did not witness it. There were at less 3 casualties during the shot out last Friday, on Hari Raya day, probably large influx of Malaysian spending holiday over the weekend in Hatyai. Be warned to stay out of these disco outlet for the time being. All the propular hotels in town had been fully booked and their room price had been jack up to at most twice its normal rate! Even those guest houses and out of town centre hotels room had been highly occupied... :cool:

Cheers

Yokosi
13-09-2010, 09:30 AM
he not old, la.... he old, I dying...knn....

Playman always said that he is old. And puyings all :D at a nice, polite, hunker.

Me, old and need viagra to perform but puyings also :D at me because i am old but handsome.

etct88 maybe dying but puyings also :D at him because he is too rich, can do long long foreplay !.

Playman
13-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Playman always said that he is old. And puyings all :D at a nice, polite, hunker.

Me, old and need viagra to perform but puyings also :D at me because i am old but handsome.

etct88 maybe dying but puyings also :D at him because he is too rich, can do long long foreplay !.

Yo brother hardly see your postings nowadays.....when going up to BKK, can meet there and if you are in KL drop me a line, we can go yam char,can or not? :D

waikiki2020
13-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Opps...sorry forget to jiu you.....as it was a last minute thing and also I thought that Danok is your playground not Hatyai......maybe the next round we go together yeah!:D

SIFU,make sure no aunty age over 40 sleeping with me is ok liao...he he...:p
Rmb to call me oh for next trip..i will join ur guys definitely...Hatyai is my new exploration so need a grandsifu as u to guide me along the way...:cool
i a bit sian of danok liao...nothing to do,just fuck and drink...at least hatyai can go shopping and buy things to HM..:p

Thai31
13-09-2010, 11:01 PM
ist"s true?

Hi bro..

dont worrry la,follow bro playman and bro etct88..

they'll bring their two small peanut to be ur bodyguard:p:D

Thai31
13-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Hello old friend.....old enough, when the puyings see me ...they about turn.....that is how old I am...heheheheh!:D

haha..

they turn back to let you Aj:p

bro,time for you to change ur nick=Playuncle:D:D

localhunter
13-09-2010, 11:51 PM
thanks to bro playman for the agent contact. Manage to book a room at new season at cheaper rate. The room condition is very nice. Thanks bro. :D

went to Hatyai during Hari Raya with HM. The Q was so long at the thai immigration. However, just want to share something about attitude of some of the cheongster.

1. it takes me 2 hour to que up and stamp my passport. During the 2 hours, i saw a lot of unwanted scenery happen. I saw one group of cheongster 'looks quite decent & educated' jump Q. All the people were staring at them and the best part is they treat it as nothing happen and keep on boasting which farm to go, how many times they will fuck the girl and etc. There are even small children queing beside them. The conversation was so loud. Yet, they even smoke during the queing. Bro, if want to smoke, please go to somewhere smoke and not when there are so many old folks and children around.

2. for any of the brother who wanted to go into dannok without passport, let me tell you this. 4 people we're caught on that day for trying to cross the border without passport.

Please cheong with attitude. Think twice before you want to do anything funny.

lurpsexx
14-09-2010, 12:18 AM
...to share something about attitude of some of the cheongster.

1. it takes me 2 hour to que up and stamp my passport. During the 2 hours, i saw a lot of unwanted scenery happen. I saw one group of cheongster 'looks quite decent & educated' jump Q. All the people were staring at them and the best part is they treat it as nothing happen and keep on boasting which farm to go, how many times they will fuck the girl and etc. There are even small children queing beside them. The conversation was so loud. Yet, they even smoke during the queing. Bro, if want to smoke, please go to somewhere smoke and not when there are so many old folks and children around.

Please cheong with attitude. Think twice before you want to do anything funny.

Thanks for the update bro.. Ya, agree that cheong also need to do so with common sense and courtesy..

Not bec we are out of our own backyard then can anyhow behave... Tsk Tsk! :mad:

dc7176
14-09-2010, 12:38 AM

so alex kor kor... when u wan bring me go hatyai??? keke... :D

dunworri
14-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Hi bro..

they'll bring their two small peanut to be ur bodyguard:p:D

bro Thai31,plus u total Three pairs peanut..:D
so when is d confrim date?:D

Yokosi
14-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Yo brother hardly see your postings nowadays.....when going up to BKK, can meet there and if you are in KL drop me a line, we can go yam char,can or not? :D

Hardly any posting nowadays. If post some thing....kena zapped liked hell because got many VERY SERIOUS fellows in SBF that cannot take any unfavourable comments to their FRs. All kiasu & also kiasi with my "sarcastic" remarks.
Trip to BKK is now early Oct. In KL, yam char with you boleh but only if family are not in, lah.

sibaysong4u
14-09-2010, 10:29 AM
haha..

they turn back to let you Aj:p

bro,time for you to change ur nick=Playuncle:D:D
Playback sounds better 2me.

toilet$50
15-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes, it seem likely to be true from what I had heard here though I did not witness it. There were at less 3 casualties during the shot out last Friday, on Hari Raya day, probably large influx of Malaysian spending holiday over the weekend in Hatyai. Be warned to stay out of these disco outlet for the time being. All the propular hotels in town had been fully booked and their room price had been jack up to at most twice its normal rate! Even those guest houses and out of town centre hotels room had been highly occupied...

Cheers
Thanks for ur info:)
Hi bro..

they'll bring their two small peanut to be ur bodyguard

bro Thai31,plus u total Three pairs peanut..
so when is d confrim date?

then plus you four..:eek:
confirm at oct?:D

Thai31
15-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Playback sounds better 2me.
haha..nice nicks:D

then plus you four..
confirm at oct?

with you five LP:p:D

Playman
16-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Hardly any posting nowadays. If post some thing....kena zapped liked hell because got many VERY SERIOUS fellows in SBF that cannot take any unfavourable comments to their FRs. All kiasu & also kiasi with my "sarcastic" remarks.
Trip to BKK is now early Oct. In KL, yam char with you boleh but only if family are not in, lah.

Really going to BKK...good please give me a call when you are in free is KL as uncle etct88 is in town also!:D

xiongmao
16-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi..I will be going to Hatyai on next week 16/9 - 18/9 for a short break to eat, play :D, relax

This is gonna be my 2nd time here. Was here back in June

Hi all, as promised I made it to Hatyai. And here's my FR for start:

15 Sept 2010

Took Konsortium bus 1030pm from Bukit Jalil.

16 Sept 2010 Day 1

Reached border checkpoint and some crowd but not painfully long. Arrived at Lee Garden Plaza around 8am plus. Have to staved off a 'polite' tout which he claimed to be working at Konsortium office and insist can 'take care' off my needs during stay. Reached New Season Hotel and want to check in but room not ready. So put my bag and off walking to find breakfast. Met the tout earlier again as I passed Lee Garden but I told him I'm going to meet friend to see him off. Had a light breakfast at UFM Bakery House, then bought drinks at 7-11 and went back to New Season Hotel.

Checkin Ok, and called my puying, A, whom I had her on my last visit in June, to tell her room number, as I have contacted her prior my visit. While waiting I took a bath, sette down and online checking our beloved forum here.:p

A arrived alone and we hugged and tcss a while before we started the action. We were on the bed and kissed each other, and off our clothes. As we already showered, A sat on the bed and gave a slow,long BBBJ. Responded by fondling her boobs and a while later, she took a cd and capped me. Banged her missionary and we kissed in between, before I changed to reverse cowgirl and lastly doggie her before shot in her. A removed the cd and we went to washup then rest.

A while later, I was hungry so I went out to takeaway from McD for myself. In case you think I must be fool to eat McD, reason is I bought pork burger confirm cant find this in Malaysia. Bought low fat milk for A, Sponsor energy drinks for me:) and back hotel again. Back hotel, we both rested, took a nap and also its hot outside, so didnt go out.

After we woke up and tcss, A said she want 'it'. Grabbed her and pushed her to lie down then entered her with standing missionary this time. Craddled her legs on my shoulder and bang bang her as hard as I can, love the sound when our bodies came contact together:D, while she let out moans after moans. Moved on to doggie her and grabbed her hips and increased the banging momentum. Finally, to missionary before unloaded on her chest.

Evening here, we showered, changed and decided to grab dinner. Went to a shop just stone throw's away from New Season, we had rice with vege with prawns, steamed fish, lala, sugarcane drinks. Costs 500 baht. After dinner, we walked around the places, Odeon Shopping Center, Lee Gardens vicinity, look-see some clothing, and we stopped by 7-11 to buy A's some misc items.

Back at hotel, we watched tv and talked. No third round action as we felt is enough and restore energy for tomorow. As I'm writing this FR, A is already sleeping soundly. Yes, time for another dose of Sponsor energy drink. Good nite...

Playman
17-09-2010, 04:51 AM
SIFU,make sure no aunty age over 40 sleeping with me is ok liao...he he...:p
Rmb to call me oh for next trip..i will join ur guys definitely...Hatyai is my new exploration so need a grandsifu as u to guide me along the way...:cool
i a bit sian of danok liao...nothing to do,just fuck and drink...at least hatyai can go shopping and buy things to HM..:p

Sure or not.....okay I will give you 3 days in advance then we go can?:D

bhappi
17-09-2010, 05:27 AM
haha..nice nicks:D

with you five LP:p:D

bro Thai31,can i join in six LP:D

bhappi
17-09-2010, 05:32 AM

Bro Yokosi,don't worry la.just carry on ur posts.
Me also na;)

yinyang
17-09-2010, 09:48 AM
.online checking our beloved forum here
..said she want 'it'.
..Yes, time for another dose of Sponsor energy drink. Good nite...
Nice FR, red bull energiser? Haha, good 1 on non-halal burger!:p:D

jc_wtc
17-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi Bros,

Would like to check what is the cost from the Hatyai airport to Sakura Grand View Hotel by Cab.

Is it better to take pte cab or airport cab.

Thanks and regards

yinyang
17-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Would like to check what is the cost from the Hatyai airport to Sakura Grand View Hotel by Cab. Is it better to take pte cab or airport cab.
You probably missed out on this recent post. If only you let your fingers do some walking...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5177936&highlight=taxi+hatyai+airport#post5177936

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5017486&highlight=hatyai+taxi#post5017486

Can't be whole lot of diif even to Sakura

waikiki2020
17-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Sure or not.....okay I will give you 3 days in advance then we go can?:D

ON la SIFU...Thanks a lot...:):

jc_wtc
17-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks bro, I will try to read. You probably missed out on this recent post. If only you let your fingers do some walking...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5177936&highlight=taxi+hatyai+airport#post5177936

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5017486&highlight=hatyai+taxi#post5017486

Can't be whole lot of diif even to Sakura

xiongmao
18-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Hi all, continue from my previous post of Day 1 at Hatyai.

17 Sept 2010 Day 2

Woke up first, showered and my girl, A still in wonderland. My fat tummy rumbles so headed to UFM Bakery House, for breakfast and kopi. Pondering what to do today while my friend bro Skyfree sms from SG. SMS him of my trip progress here. Too bad he is not on this trip. Sat a while before going back hotel.

As A still in bed, I surf the net on my notebook, for sometime before A woke, and we begun the 'starter' today. Attacked her twin peaks, nibbled her nips and entered her missionary, pounded her before switch to doggie and gave a hard penetration for first shot of the day on her chest.

Went to washup and A had her shower. Then we dressed up and its noon already. Headed to Chester's Grill at Lee Garden for a combo lunch. After that, we walked around Lee Garden Plaza, Central Dept Store and window shopped nearby areas. Stopped by to buy a belt and a bag at one of the shops nearby UFM Bakery House.

Back hotel, I online again and A back to dreamland again. I was thinking WTF..so many sleep to catchup:mad: Didnt give a damn while I was testing some CDs bought earlier. No, it's 'blue film' of cos;) Spent the afternoon online and listen to music.

After A woke up, she wants to go to saloon for hair dye. She suggested while she at saloon, I went for a foot massage to kill time. Few joints nearby hotel. So I went for an hour foot massage. Just a standard foot massage costs 250 baht and no naughty stuff here. Overall, the massage is fine. Sometime later, meetup A and we went for dinner at same place as yesterday. Ordered 3 dishes and costs 320 baht today. Just fish in soup, a vege with squids and a prawn dish, with chrysantemum tea.

Return hotel, I informed reception to book a cab to airport for tomorrow and request checkout at 1pm. According to the reception, if 1pm is still OK, beyond that is chargeable 1 day rate.

In room, went to shower and come out, A was already naked in bed. Positioned her and entered her missionary. Then I lie down and she took me and rode me while I held her hips and played her nips along. A was letting out soft moans after moans. :D Next, bang her doggie before pulled her close to edge of bed and finished her off in standing missionary. Shot cum on her belly, close to between her legs. Asked her if CIM if possible, she said nope.

Washup, then A showered and as this FR is written, A already putting her nightie, applying some cream on body and off to the bed again.

Though A does her 'work' well, but wonder shall I look for new puying next time, I admit I'm kinda disappointed a bit of this 'like to sleep' tendency. :(

Last day tomorrow.......

Thai31
18-09-2010, 03:56 AM
bro Thai31,can i join in six LP:D

Hi my friend..

welcome..rbm buy some thai amulet book..

see you on Mon @GM:D

xiongmao
19-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Hi all, last day at Hatyai.

18 Sept 2010 Day 3

Up in morning, and this time went to eat dim sum and lim kopi for breakfast which near to New Season Hotel. So so only, not much variety, portion are not big, a simple shop. Tapao some paus and dim sum for my girl, A.

After breakfast, rested and packup a bit before washup and had a quick shag with A. Did her doggie as I can held her hips and bang harder and fondles her tits and ended with missionary. Applied some cum on her face and she 'scolded' me:D Then we went for shower and packup our stuffs. Still got time so we just hang around and lie down on bed talking. Paid A her fees for 2days plus tips.

At about 1230pm, we went down to checkout. Put bags with concierge. Then went to Sizzler at Lee Garden for lunch. After that, we walked Lee Garden before heading back to hotel where taxi already waiting for me. Wow so fast, as its only 1 pm plus although I requested for 2pm.

We took our bags and hugged and kissed goodbye to A. Hop on taxi heading to airport. The sienz part is until one traffic light area we and other motorists were held up by traffic police to allow few police cars to passby. Looks like attending to some VIP or responding to emergency situation. :( Luckily still got lots of time to spare in airport. Managed to do some 'eye-washing' seeing the opposite sex here and there. Not really spectacular view but just to kill time.;)

End of my short trip to Hat Yai gateaway.

Thanks to bros who upped me some points. Appreciate it. :)

Playman
19-09-2010, 01:36 PM

It is called Samurai Burger......yummy!:D

xiongmao
19-09-2010, 02:57 PM
To bros localhunter, hunterhi, YinYang and a unknown one, who upped me, Kob Kun Mak (Thank You Very Much), I will increase my effort to cheong more and post FR. Thankfully my FRs are appreciated here, unlike my previous FR on another country. Kena f**k here and there by seniors. Still feeling the trauma.;)

Just to correct, its not ReD Bull, but its call Sponsor. Not same product. Its in bottle. Nice taste.

Yap, its the Samurai Burger, pork one. Gerenti dont have in Bolehland. Maybe one day can meet the legendary Playman in Hatyai perhaps.

wala
19-09-2010, 06:15 PM

Bro, Ur Avatar also yummy leh. Can see can touch 1?:D

Playman
20-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Yap, its the Samurai Burger, pork one. Gerenti dont have in Bolehland. Maybe one day can meet the legendary Playman in Hatyai perhaps.

Hahaha first of all....legend means over, finish...ancient....so if you don't mind an old uncle tagging along......! Why not?

By the way, I am just a normal guy not any legendary guy, once upon a time a avid cheongster of Hatyai due to overdose of KC.....!:o

Bro, Ur Avatar also yummy leh. Can see can touch 1?:D

Hahahaha can touch but dunno where she is now.....she used to work in Mona Lisa in BKK...once upon a time!:D

wei8888
20-09-2010, 07:25 PM
anyone planning to go Hatyai in December,
I am super old bird

bhappi
20-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi my friend..

welcome..rbm buy some thai amulet book..

see you on Mon @GM:D

bro i in GM now.also bought you some mango:)

dunworri
21-09-2010, 01:58 AM
bro i in GM now.also bought you some mango:)

hello my friend,why me dun have:mad::D

Thai31
21-09-2010, 02:51 AM
bro i in GM now.also bought you some mango
bro,GM got many mango..

meet u there abt 2pm++..ok;)

hello my friend,why me dun have

dunworry..i'll give u :rolleyes:

meet u there ok:D

ah_wah
22-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Might be going to Hty somewhere 10 till 13 October anybrother might be there during time?

xiongmao
22-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Hahaha first of all....legend means over, finish...ancient....so if you don't mind an old uncle tagging along......! Why not?

By the way, I am just a normal guy not any legendary guy, once upon a time a avid cheongster of Hatyai due to overdose of KC.....!:o

:o My bad and apologies to u bro playman, I don't mean to refer u as a over, finish, ancient. I have full respect for u and all other seniors.

Looking forward to Hat Yai again, maybe in December.

john_don
22-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm going to Hty 11 - 13 October. We can cheong together.

Might be going to Hty somewhere 10 till 13 October anybrother might be there during time?

Playman
23-09-2010, 03:51 AM

Hahahaha Have a great trip there yeah.....just reach home....leg also shaking but a good trip!:D

Playman
23-09-2010, 04:03 AM
My bad and apologies to u bro playman, I don't mean to refer u as a over, finish, ancient. I have full respect for u and all other seniors.

Looking forward to Hat Yai again, maybe in December.

Hahahaha no offend taken, no apology required as I am an old uncle already......I was joking with you!:p

I was trying to tell you that I am not a legend in Hatyai and never will be but then there are many hidden dragons over here. My experience there is due to that when I was young and no forums in the early eighties to guide me at that time so I went into many KCs game and was burn nearly to ashes.....!:D

Then the Thai girls will laugh at you and say.......

Eat - But the food cannot go down
Want to sleep also cannot
Bath - also cannot get wet

(They are actually suan-ing me...):D

By the way, I just reach home ...from Hatyai, one of my best trip there so far this year!

The most lovely feeling about this trip, I have met 2 cheongsters which is old enough to be my father, as I helped them with their bags (having problem walking) .........but go there to cheong PRC girls.....!

Gee, I am not so old after all....heheheheheh! Damn good feeling!;)

ah_wah
23-09-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm going to Hty 11 - 13 October. We can cheong together.
Will you bring me go farming?

Hahahaha Have a great trip there yeah.....just reach home....leg also shaking but a good trip!:D

Wahh say..... How is the mid-autum moon looks like in LOS;)
Will you be going again 11-13?

waikiki2020
23-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Hahahaha no offend taken, no apology required as I am an old uncle already......I was joking with you!:p

I was trying to tell you that I am not a legend in Hatyai and never will be but then there are many hidden dragons over here. My experience there is due to that when I was young and no forums in the early eighties to guide me at that time so I went into many KCs game and was burn nearly to ashes.....!

(They are actually suan-ing me...

By the way, I just reach home ...from Hatyai, one of my best trip there so far this year!

The most lovely feeling about this trip, I have met 2 cheongsters which is old enough to be my father, as I helped them with their bags (having problem walking) .........but go there to cheong PRC girls.....!

Gee, I am not so old after all....heheheheheh! Damn good feeling!;)

haha,sifu,next time i help u carry ur's luggage when cheong together..ha ha:D

Playman
23-09-2010, 06:10 PM
haha,sifu,next time i help u carry ur's luggage when cheong together..ha ha:D

Hahaha appreciate it very much that will the day when I have to called it quit....now legs also shaking after 2 rounds.....if normal walking also shaking...it game over for me!:D:D

Ninja_Assassin
23-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Hahaha appreciate it very much that will the day when I have to called it quit....now legs also shaking after 2 rounds.....if normal walking also shaking...it game over for me!:D:D

If we bring our senior citizen pass there do they accept onot? :D

john_don
24-09-2010, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=ah_wah;5238379]Will you bring me go farming?

I am a newby. We can go farming together.

sex crusader
24-09-2010, 11:34 PM

Uncle Playman, i thought you are going to conquer CP after your retirement from Hatyaai!:D

Playman
25-09-2010, 05:27 AM
Uncle Playman, i thought you are going to conquer CP after your retirement from Hatyaai!:D

CP.....cannot conquer one....if I conquer there then I will come back broke....!

Dangerous place for a faint hearted uncle like me.....hahahahah!:D

wishfulking
25-09-2010, 07:51 PM

Will be there on 10-12 Oct. First timer :D

25-09-2010, 10:13 PM
any bros at hatyai now?I m here need bros to show me more.tks

26-09-2010, 12:54 AM
hi any bro got any fl or milf contacts n price?pls pm me tks

Cupnoodle
26-09-2010, 02:55 AM
any bros at hatyai now?I m here need bros to show me more.tks

Now? :cool: Well maybe you can try to flag down any empty tuk tuk on the street, use your mother tongue and ask him what you wish to see. Be sure he will be gladly to be at your service with an asked fee and some hidden fee. ;)

Cheers

Thai31
28-09-2010, 12:03 AM
CP.....cannot conquer one....if I conquer there then I will come back broke....!

Dangerous place for a faint hearted uncle like me.....hahahahah!:D

haha..

r you sure:D:D

Playman
28-09-2010, 12:42 AM
haha..

r you sure:D:D

Yes..lah..better stick to the my favourite Hatyai...but you are always not there to show us around...:D

KatoeyLover69
28-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Report from The Nation dated Monday 27 September 2010 :-

Hat Yai under water

Songkhla - Suburban areas in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have been inundated by flash flood travelling from mountaineous areas due to three hours of heavy rain yesterday.

The strong currents begin flooding Khor Hong municipality areas at around 7 pm and the lowestlying areas are under 50cm flood water at press time, especially a halfkm stretch passing Hat Yai Technology School.

Fire engines are being utlised as makeshit water pumps to drain flood water out of homes while flood embankment wals made of sandbags are being built as dams.

The situation should improve if there is no more heavy rain, flood relief authorities said.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

bhappi
28-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Report from The Nation dated Monday 27 September 2010 :-

Hat Yai under water

Songkhla - Suburban areas in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have been inundated by flash flood travelling from mountaineous areas due to three hours of heavy rain yesterday.

The strong currents begin flooding Khor Hong municipality areas at around 7 pm and the lowestlying areas are under 50cm flood water at press time, especially a halfkm stretch passing Hat Yai Technology School.

Fire engines are being utlised as makeshit water pumps to drain flood water out of homes while flood embankment wals made of sandbags are being built as dams.

The situation should improve if there is no more heavy rain, flood relief authorities said.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Thank you Bro KatoeyLover69 for the info:)

bhappi
28-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Yes..lah..better stick to the my favourite Hatyai...but you are always not there to show us around...:D

Bro Playman.bro Thai31 will be there on next weeks:)

Playman
28-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Bro Playman.bro Thai31 will be there on next weeks:)

Nope going further north.....hehehehe:D

happyshuenn
28-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone, Im a newbie to hatyai, Im planning to there on jan 2011.
can someone tell me some place to have fun? Anyone want to follow?

yinyang
28-09-2010, 11:44 PM
newbie to hatyai, Im planning to there on jan 2011. can someone tell me some place to have fun? Anyone want to follow?
Newbie = new year (jan 2011)? Young man, 4 months is long term planning. Daresay most of us, our horizons are shorter. Am sure if you catch up on this thread, you'll have fun:p

Francis85
29-09-2010, 12:27 PM
No Floods Leh, Here Reporting from mayflower grande hotel.......

etct88
29-09-2010, 07:13 PM
No Floods Leh, Here Reporting from mayflower grande hotel.......

I also no see flood.... only some ponding on the rubber estate along the Danok/Hatyai road........:D:D

Wizolf
29-09-2010, 11:31 PM

(They are actually suan-ing me...):D

Hahahaha.. nice old thai poem

Kin Mai Dai
Lorn Mai Rap
Arnam Mai Piak
(Bee Mai Shek)

The good old days.....

Playman
30-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Hahahaha.. nice old thai poem

Kin Mai Dai
Lorn Mai Rap
Arnam Mai Piak
(Bee Mai Shek)

The good old days.....

You also remember this famous Thai poem....means you are veteran, too in Hatyai....or Haadyai, those days they spell Hatyai as Haadyai....!:D

lurpsexx
30-09-2010, 04:20 PM
any bros from singapore interested to go to hatyai from 12 oct depart to 16 oct return? I intend to hit hatyai and danok on this trip. Would also like to meet up with msia bros and other bros who are also there at this same period.. Can have mass orgy and paint the town red together! :) do pm me and let me know asap.. Thanks bros! :)

ProfessorOokami
30-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Newbie = new year (jan 2011)? Young man, 4 months is long term planning. Daresay most of us, our horizons are shorter. Am sure if you catch up on this thread, you'll have fun:p

Bro Yinyang, totally agreed with your view point...

Me, an aged oldbie, has plans for 2 weeks and further than that, dunno whether can live to see the plans thru or not :o

etct88
01-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Bro Yinyang, totally agreed with your view point...

Me, an aged oldbie, has plans for 2 weeks and further than that, dunno whether can live to see the plans thru or not :o

I live day by day:o, 'see bridge, cross bridge'....:( what plans? no plans means 100% success rate......:D

Francis85
01-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Back from Hat Yai Laew....... Starting to miss Hat Yai already.......

lurpsexx
02-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Back from Hat Yai Laew....... Starting to miss Hat Yai already.......

Waaaa! :D Got swee swee FR for us bros boh??

When going up again?? :D

Francis85
02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Waaaa! :D Got swee swee FR for us bros boh??

When going up again?? :D

Loy Krathong........

demondemon
03-10-2010, 12:41 AM
hi guys, any idea from hatyai airport, how long is the journey to danok?

etct88
03-10-2010, 12:48 AM
hi guys, any idea from hatyai airport, how long is the journey to danok?

By car, within one hour......:)

toilet$50
03-10-2010, 01:56 AM

bro etct88,heard that your driving skills super fast;):D

boinker
03-10-2010, 03:11 AM

Can you fetch me? :D

BlueDragon193
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM

Soon I will get to try or not.:D

etct88
03-10-2010, 02:00 PM

Your ears something wrong la... if my driving skill superb... I change my name to Mygirl Shoemaker (don't know the spelling) ..... :D

My driving skill super slow, that's why still active in this forum....:p

etct88
03-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Can you fetch me? :D

Sure can! ......... if I am there.:)

etct88
03-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Soon I will get to try or not.:D

sshhhhh.... secret secret, hor... kor kor....:D

and do the 2 DOMs thingy....:p

demondemon
03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
1st time passing by hatyai also, any nice place to recommend there?

alona
03-10-2010, 08:52 PM

Bros, may I know how much is the taxi fare from Hatyai airport to Danok ?
Thanks.

etct88
04-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Thanks.

I am not sure.... never took taxi from there before... maybe some other brothers have done it. But wouldn't be worth it. May have minivan ferry doing it....

Or take a taxi/van to Hatyai, and take the ferry services, only 55 bahts. Many many regular services.... quite fast too.

Ninja_Assassin
04-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks.

400 baht for a toyota camry all to myself but that was 2 years ago. :)
Prices may have changed now.

Playman
04-10-2010, 02:27 AM
Sure can! ......... if I am there.:)

Don't play play loh.....he is travelling from KL-BKK-Hatyai-KL....:D

FL_FL88
04-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Thanks.

outside the airport entrance , u can bargain from 1000 bth to 700 bth

carlos0319
04-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Bro, wanna to ask got any gud hotel recommended in hatyai? I wanna to book garden home but they said full on november. Any advise? thx.

Cupnoodle
04-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Bro, wanna to ask got any gud hotel recommended in hatyai? I wanna to book garden home but they said full on november. Any advise? thx.

November 2010 has 30 days, did they said everyday full? And who are they? :rolleyes: Maybe you can try book River Home, got river view one... ;)

alona
04-10-2010, 11:42 PM
I am not sure.... never took taxi from there before... maybe some other brothers have done it. But wouldn't be worth it. May have minivan ferry doing it....

Or take a taxi/van to Hatyai, and take the ferry services, only 55 bahts. Many many regular services.... quite fast too.

400 baht for a toyota camry all to myself but that was 2 years ago. :)
Prices may have changed now.

outside the airport entrance , u can bargain from 1000 bth to 700 bth

Thanks for all the recommandation, bros.
Why I asked is because will be flying to HY on 16/10, planning to join a group of bros ( just known from another forum ) in Danok. Then, back to HY for another 2 days. This trip will be my 1st in south Thailand after almost 20 years ! More to learn from senior bros...:D

etct88
05-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Why I asked is because will be flying to HY on 16/10, planning to join a group of bros ( just known from another forum ) in Danok. Then, back to HY for another 2 days. This trip will be my 1st in south Thailand after almost 20 years ! More to learn from senior bros...:D

Then best take your time, unless you are arriving in the darkness hour.

Take the normal minivan (about 40-50 bahts) to town (follow the local Thais), and from the same station, can take the minivans to Danok (55 bahts).

Danok have nothing much to do when the sun is up..... eat also tak shiok...

Hope you enjoy, after the 20 years lapse.... another Golden Boy of Hatyai (there is a thread) read and have a good laugh

calvin0221
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Then best take your time, unless you are arriving in the darkness hour.

Take the normal minivan (about 40-50 bahts) to town (follow the local Thais), and from the same station, can take the minivans to Danok (55 bahts).

Danok have nothing much to do when the sun is up..... eat also tak shiok...

Hope you enjoy, after the 20 years lapse.... another Golden Boy of Hatyai (there is a thread) read and have a good laugh

from hatyai town to danok only 55 bahts? how long is the journey?

Yokosi
05-10-2010, 07:35 PM

Verrrry long journey, if you wanna reach Danok fast, fast and fast. Unless you take a speeding van, then, your butts are in pain when the van hits the potholes, road ramps.

Take it as an adventure.

etct88
05-10-2010, 10:40 PM

Like my bro yokie said, very fast.....:D

Most of them like (understatement) love to overtake..... I take 40-50 minutes for a 54 km ride...:p

I always think they have a mini F1 series amongst the minivan drivers. And on a serious tone, I have yet to see any accidents by them...... touch wood..:p

Playman
05-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Why I asked is because will be flying to HY on 16/10, planning to join a group of bros ( just known from another forum ) in Danok. Then, back to HY for another 2 days. This trip will be my 1st in south Thailand after almost 20 years ! More to learn from senior bros...

Like my bro yokie said, very fast.....:D

Most of them like (understatement) love to overtake..... I take 40-50 minutes for a 54 km ride.....:p

Brother etct88, we know who is leading the group.....:D:D

Playman
06-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Hatyai Trip 27th-29th September 2010

Adventures of 2 DOMs…. (2 dirty old man)

Etct88 & Newbie Playman!

After many discussions and also to collect some working samples back from Hatyai, I have decide to take a bus up to join the F5 driver (F5 – for veteran racing from Singapore to Hatyai – one lap only) on his way down to KL.
So took a bus up to Hatyai from KL. Upon been seated look around and cannot see any swee puying to sian so very sian and try to sleep………quite tired in fact as there is some problem in the office and solved already.
I see lots of young people talking about the excitement in Hatyai like I was before when I was young…..talking very loud and laugh some more….hmmmm…..wow this girl good..body chun loh like model shiok..and can bath together one blah blah blah cannot sleep.
KNN must be newbies…..having FK is like striking lottery, my heart was saying, puying want to kiss me also I think twice…..hahahahaha, nothing to do and the mind was talking to myself to kill the slow boring ride up..alone!
The consolation comes when we are about to alight to get our passport stamp before proceeding to Hatyai….2 old gentlemen much older than me….I think more than 60+ and was struggling to walk and dragging his beg which was stuck in the overhead…….I offered to help to carry their bags for them as it is very light in fact. The two gentlemen was so thankful and lining up behind me.

Me: Brother where are you from?
Him: From KL, and you?
Me: Same, KL
Then some Thai operators come to talk to me….they recognize me straight away…..speak Thai to me…Kan!
Him: Wow, you speak Thai?
Me: No lah…it is broken Thai. They told me that Mayflower had increase price already.
Him: I am getting down at KPK as we are looking for PRC and I know the mamas an very well there….!
Me: Oh…that is good…
Him: You like PRC or Tom Yam….
Me: I prefer Tom Yum
Him: Uses to cheong Betong and today bring my cousin to show him Danok, want to join me or not, young man….
Me: Sorry, brother I am going to Hatyai to do something then going back tomorrow already
Him: So fast go back, come and stay in Danok for a day then we can talk, uncle buy you drinks in KPK…want or not? Come and join me lah
Me: Next time can …..anyway thank you so much
Him: Sure if you change your mind let me know yeah….here is my name cards (Owner of an Accounting firm in KL) exchange name cards.

Bid them good-bye after the bus dropped them off at KPK which is at the end of Danok town!

This thought comes to my mind, if I could hardly walk would I still come to Hatyai or Danok to cheong, probably not. The consolation is that I feel damn kau young again after meeting the 2 veterans.

Sleep and arrives in Mayflower my favourite hotel as very convenient to places that I like…Swenson, Cinemaplex….shopping and etc etc. Alas my favourite room, 405 is not ready yet until noon. Okay walk around to my breakfast hang-out waiting for my Man from Uncle Hero, to arrive….!

Called him 10 minutes ago…just woke up and need 30 minutes….okay loh wait. Order one plate of “Kow ka Moo” (Pig leg rice – Thai style) finish..order another cha yen (ice-tea) finish then sian already as hardly sleep in the bus and still no sign of him….after 45 minutes. To kill time ordered another bowl of “pig brain soup with herb” &^%$#@ STILL no sign of him…..! KNN!

Call him and he says need another 15 minutes….&^%$#@..(Cipek) say lah have another round only cum) ……Finally he arrives…! After 1.5 hours after the first call.

He walk in to the restaurant very steadily and call me “Brother, Good Morning! You know girls lah…need to make up”….@#$%%^&*……..! No comment!

Since our room would be ready until noon and it is only about 9.30am…we TCSS until around 10am, call my girl….she answer and saying that she is waiting for me to call since 9am, I say I arrives at 6.20am at the border, Okay, next time I call you eh? She laughs cheekily.

From Hatyai, we proceed to Danok to fetch my girl from there and come to Hatyai……we chit chat and get to know each other as I only meet her for an hour or so the last trip. Have some light breakfast near Paragon area….at the same time, wash our 4 old eyes…..while Uncle’s darling goes to re-fill her clothing’s. The we shoot off to Hatyai……yeah, but my girl brings another girl along with her…saying wants to go to Hatyai, too. One guy 2 girls..? Dirty thought started to set in.

And finally check into our hotel and get are getting ready to work some serious work first then as it is about 2pm and our appointment is at 3pm, have a quick shower not chance to make love first as her friend is around with her….give her a light kiss then we go to do our work.

After finishes our work near the Hatyai airport, we went back to our individual room which connecting rooms. Kau sai….she is not around, call her and she says she is at Robinson do some shopping. Okay take your time as I was thinking that I will take a short nap before she comes back….!

Cannot sleep, okay, brought along a portable DVD player…put in a movie, 5 minutes, she is knocking at my door, both of them comes back…..thinking she is staying with us…ah! Never mind all sit in the bed and watch movie….Centurion. Then her friends excuse herself to leave and promise to join us back……some more I pretend, “She is not staying with us…!” her friend quickly answer, “No lah!” staying at friend’s house……..hahahahahaha!

As soon as her friend leaves….she is all over me…and the actions begin….! She was stripping me from my boxer and pull down my underwear……and likewise…..I stripe her down to her birthday suit,solid body, smooth skin and she was a bit shy…start to cover herself with blanket…..and we FK….we hug and cat fight, dog fight and foreplay her kau kau despite knowing her for only 2 hours prior to meeting her again….wet already like her moan like music to my ears arouse my little brother to a solid rod….luckily my brother (F5 Driver) got spare Akimoto (left overs as he bought one cartoon for this trip alone)…something like that ….it was good long “LOVE” making session……..and after 30 minutes or so I have to finish it off….run out of battery after like doing 100 push-up,we did the cowgirl, cowboy you name it...lotus position hugging and pumping, beh tahan, tired already (old already mah) did a final lap and very fast and finished off with and .

Ahhhhhh……………sextified lieow….! Wanted to have a quick nap together but my brother was knocking on my the other door…connecting room door…set a time for dinner and wash up together…..with a towel covering her…she says shy hor! KNS!

Name: On
Face: ??/10 – Like a girl next door and with tanned skin like Chinese look and she seem a bit lansi one but then to smiles a lot after you break her……..hahahah! (According to uncle,” She is see pak pian kuaw”) Damn kau ugly in Hokkien….who cares, I like….heheheeh!
Boobs: 32B – Still firm and a handful
Pussy: Well kept garden I shall say..grassless!
Licking: Yes…but not cup of tea…..got musk smell….very horny after smelling
GFE: 10/10 – I could not ask for more as she is almost perfect lady….wife material unfortunately I am married. Hehehehe!
Damage: Bahts – Eh…….well, I will say I give only pocket money! No damage really!
WIR: Yes, definitely as she is one of the best in term of GFE. Sorry I can’t share her contact as she is not an officially WL and please let me enjoy her a bit more…..thanks!

As all are not hungry yet….we had our dinner at Swenson…..then we skip the movie of which we want to watch a movie initially but change to Karoake session at New Sakura Hotel.We had a nice time at Sakura Karoake and there is mamasan named Ah Liew….I called her Ah Lian..hahahah! Cute Chinese Thai girl still available, come hugging me and was so happy until she saw my girls besides me…..all the sudden the long lost lovers feeling gone…..never mind loh!

She is a nice girl if go a few more times can get her one….my chances is almost zero as I bought a girl there…….!

After the karaoke session, had some light supper in front of Lee Garden, it was a Tuesday so it is quite deserted at 2am in the morning……!

Wanted to have a nice massage with my girl also no time……never mind next time maybe with a different girl…..as have another check-box to tick….another SYT named One!

The night sessions was a good one more passionate than the afternoon…..maybe she is horny after many drinks in the karaoke and also…..as we were chatting away and I just asked for fun, what are we now? "What!" She says in Thai....I thought I give you everything already this afternoon.....? "Really!" Fortunately I don't understand Thai....! 110% GFE!

A bit more longer and many more styles…..sweating despite the air-con at full blast…..! After it is finally over…..we hugged each other…..and continue the movie together. After hugging and cuddle so close to each other…..my brother is waking up…opps…she says,” Got power oh!” I say better sleep as tomorrow my brother sure asked me to drive back to KL one…….! Save for another trip….!

She is coming to BKK to meet me……revenge for the last round one!

Until next time…….choke dee na krap!

carlos0319
06-10-2010, 09:41 AM
November 2010 has 30 days, did they said everyday full? And who are they? :rolleyes: Maybe you can try book River Home, got river view one... ;)
They said 5-7 Nov are full, do you think that i should make hotel reservation before go or just wait arrive there then find hotel?

Playman
06-10-2010, 03:37 PM
They said 5-7 Nov are full, do you think that i should make hotel reservation before go or just wait arrive there then find hotel?

Make the hotel booking before you go is the best, but through internet the prices are not that good....if you can get a local tour agent there to help you to book, very sure got rooms one, only how far from the centre of the town (Lee Garden area) :D

Good luck!

wishfulking
06-10-2010, 08:44 PM
I got New Season Hotel Deluxe room for THB815 via internet booking. Is that good rate?

BTW, is it safe to go now? There is bombing at Songkhla's Chana district & BKK on same day (5 Oct 10)

xiongmao
06-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Make the hotel booking before you go is the best, but through internet the prices are not that good....if you can get a local tour agent there to help you to book, very sure got rooms one, only how far from the centre of the town (Lee Garden area) :D

Good luck!

Mr Playman,

Can you advise any ctc of local tour agent for hotel booking?

Between Mayflower and New Season, which is better in terms of rates, facilities, ambience,?

I stayed at New Season last month, OK la, but I booked online. Passed by Mayflower and asked but no online reservation one. Have to call them to book. Maybe may try out Mayflower if go there again :p

Jackboy
06-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Hatyai Trip 27th-29th September 2010

Adventures of 2 DOMs…. (2 dirty old man)

Etct88 & Newbie Playman!

[/B][/COLOR]

Great FR..Keep it up!!!

Playman
07-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Great FR..Keep it up!!!

Wish that I can keep it up but then mother nature is whipping me with age....struggling nowadays....hahahahaha!:D