PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

taurus75
02-03-2006, 08:39 AM
this one i confirm stand SOILIDLY behind them...kekeke!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/0430894.jpg:D

taurus75
02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Enjoy...

After drinking from afternoon till night at SN's room(SGV)...i am oredi 70% high and tipsy liao. So Ah Yo winks and gave me a nudge...*hinting to me it's time i need to 'rest' liao.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/yo4.jpgAs she knelt down to get my slippers, she was showing her full view of her cleavage to me!(She has oredi changed to her translucent lingerie) Goodnight to Dailo(SN)..i then proceed to take a real cold bath to refresh myself and my didi.
As i was bathing halfway..applying more shower foam on my body, there came Ah Yo. Yes..brudders! She came in naked with such shyness men cannot resist.
"Ah Yo... i aap nam..tam mai le lai hon nam??(i bathing...why u come in?)

To Be Cont'd

pomrakthai
02-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Enjoy...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/yo4.jpg
[/I]

No wonder, those Klang Valley folks had recently been getting "foul smelling" tap water! PUAS water works department had employed some new and refreshing technicians...:p

KLKOOL
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
KLKOOL..take this antidote....mini-skirt, low V..high heels...short hair..cute face...
i guarantee once u see this pic..all yr CM blues will be washed away!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/KLK.jpg

KNN... this kind of thing also can post meh ???

KLKOOL
02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Bugger... u all having damn a lot of fun at my expense huh :( Fine lah.... bugger, this one called brother ah??? might as well not lorr

KatoeyLover69
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Friday 3 March 2006 :-

Rebels target Songkhla, Pattani in arson spree

Insurgents surprised Fourth Army chief Ongkorn Thongprasom yesterday as they targeted Songkhla in a fresh wave of violence in the deep South which saw the simultaneous torching of more than 20 locations across the province and in neighbouring Pattani. Lt-Gen Ongkorn, also director of the Southern Border Provinces Peace-building Command, conceded he had not expected the attacks to spill over to Songkhla as it is not normally a major target of rebels.

A special border patrol unit in Songkhla would be told to beef up security, he said, warning that more attacks in the southernmost provinces may be in store.

Early yesterday, a number of mobile phone signal towers of DTAC, True and Advanced Info Service, a public phone booth, government offices and a school building were set ablaze.

In Songkhla, Saba Yoi and Thepha districts were the epicentres of the arson attacks early yesterday morning. Four of seven targeted locations were in Saba Yoi district, where some mobile phone signal towers were partly damaged. The attacks took place around 2 am.

In Thepha district, besides two mobile phone signal towers set on fire, a Molotov cocktail was thrown into the electricity office although it caused no damage.

Neighbouring Pattani also suffered 18 arson attacks in seven districts _ Muang, Yaring, Yarang, Sai Buri, Mayo, Nong Chik and Khok Pho over a one-hour period from 1.30 am.

The first blaze was reported at a car park of TOT Corp's Muang district branch, damaging seven cars, five of which belonged to the TOT, and a motorcycle. Security guards helped douse the flames.

Shortly afterwards, a mobile phone signal tower owned by AIS went up in flames in the same district.

In Yaring district, four locations were targeted. Arsonists slipped into Ban Thadan primary school and burned down a one-storey building. Damage was estimated at 1.3 million baht.

Later, three DTAC mobile phone relay stations in the area were torched.

In Yarang district, arsonists hit seven targets. Six mobile phone signal towers of AIS, DTAC and True were set alight almost simultaneously, and a newly-built Yarang municipal building was torched.

A building of the Sai Buri district electricity office was set ablaze. The raging fire wrecked a six-wheel truck, a pick-up and a car parked nearby. The glass entrance door of the building was smashed.

A telephone signal exchange box and a public phone booth also went up in flames. In Nong Chik district, a mobile phone signal tower was targeted.

Lt-Gen Ongkorn said the insurgents perpetrated the coordinated arson attacks to trumpet their ''achievements''.

''We have learned that overseas parties may have come into play, making the southern unrest even more complicated,'' he added, refusing to elaborate

taurus75
03-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Bugger... u all having damn a lot of fun at my expense huh :( Fine lah.... bugger, this one called brother ah??? might as well not lorr

relax brudder... think everyone trying to divert yr attention away from CM...
:D

taurus75
03-03-2006, 09:43 AM
dun worry..brudderKLK...u r still the one..!:D
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk5.jpg

taurus75
03-03-2006, 09:44 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk4.jpg

master1521
03-03-2006, 12:10 PM
for some reading purpose only!

went to hat yai last week with some friends, friends took girls from andrew's & paradise in see kim yoong area. we stayed at sakaru grand view and the final night we decided to move to daichi. i didn' do much action except bonking two ml from grand plaza for the first two days (not much of a fr to write on them, so so only) on my last night i tried this gal recomended by the bell boy (after coming back from paragon losing out a battle for a pu ying's to a group singaporean brothers) saying that she is a student and was charged Bt1500 for short time (after midnight sale). one of my friend and me wanted to release tension... ordered for two.

language : hokkien + thai
name : ah wan (very fair looks more like PRC)
age : didn't ask (very horny already) early 20's i presume
face : 7.75 / 10 (big eyes)
boobies : 34C
figure : 7.5 / 10 (nice)
ar : nope
frenching : 8 / 10 like gf
bj : 8.5 / 10 deep throat (very skillful for a thai or even prc)
fj : 8.5 / 10 very accomodating (did it for about 1/2 hour) with . various positions -- feel like taking off the cap! --
attitude : 9 / 10 a must for me (very compromising)
damage : BHT 1500 + 200 tips

after session immediately called her back for a session with my friend ... :D

master1521
03-03-2006, 12:11 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/klk5.jpg[/QUOTE]

like this got meh :confused:

taurus75
03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
for some reading purpose only!

brudder.tats' a good FR!! reminds me of the'incident' too...also recommend by bellboy..but KNN turns out to be only 14 years old gal...in the end rejected and fucked the bell boy...

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 12:20 PM
brudder.tats' a good FR!! reminds me of the'incident' too...also recommend by bellboy..but KNN turns out to be only 14 years old gal...in the end rejected and fucked the bell boy...

errr... when fuck the bellboy got use CD bo? :p

CibLover
03-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Wah!! Finally a gay fuck for you, huh bro Taurus??

Where's the FR?? Dun keep to urself, lah. Share-share, mah!! :p

taurus75
03-03-2006, 12:32 PM
errr... when fuck the bellboy got use CD bo? :p

hey..u damn forgetful lei...ma hai! that time when i do with you...u keep saying i perform very well on u in raw...kekeke
how's life brudder?

taurus75
03-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Wah!! Finally a gay fuck for you, huh bro Taurus??

Where's the FR?? Dun keep to urself, lah. Share-share, mah!! :p

GO ask Dekuip.

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 01:35 PM
language : hokkien + thai
name : ah wan (very fair looks more like PRC)
age : didn't ask (very horny already) early 20's i presume
face : 7.75 / 10 (big eyes)
boobies : 34C
figure : 7.5 / 10 (nice)
ar : nope
frenching : 8 / 10 like gf
bj : 8.5 / 10 deep throat (very skillful for a thai or even prc)
fj : 8.5 / 10 very accomodating (did it for about 1/2 hour) with . various positions -- feel like taking off the cap! --
attitude : 9 / 10 a must for me (very compromising)
damage : BHT 1500 + 200 tips

after session immediately called her back for a session with my friend ... :DNice FR. Did you happen to have get any contact numbers from the girls. If yes can pass over or not? Cannot up you again but can buy you beer.:D

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Nice FR. Did you happen to have get any contact numbers from the girls. If yes can pass over or not? Cannot up you again but can buy you beer.:D

Ma Hai... other bros tirak u oso wanna screw?? :p

shiok1968
03-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Ma Hai... other bros tirak u oso wanna screw?? Ma Hai.... you think everyone like you:mad: . If he tell me it is his tirak, I confirm will respect him. Unlike you, no tirak is safe from you.That's how you get your title 'Grand Tirak Master'.:p

sibaysong4u
03-03-2006, 02:22 PM
for some reading purpose only
Bros , she look abit like Apple Hong izit?

master1521
03-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Nice FR. Did you happen to have get any contact numbers from the girls. If yes can pass over or not? Cannot up you again but can buy you beer.:D

not a problem, pm me for the details....

master1521
03-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Bros , she look abit like Apple Hong izit?

only abit :D

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Ma Hai.... you think everyone like you . If he tell me it is his tirak, I confirm will respect him. Unlike you, no tirak is safe from you.That's how you get your title 'Grand Tirak Master'.

Dont tell oso know loh... Straight after the 1st session call her back again!! No tirak called her back for what? Clean toilet arr? :p

I told u oredi... me no more tiraks.. all felt for bros Thai75 and Kurupa liao.. :(

sibaysong4u
03-03-2006, 02:31 PM
So did you try anything EXTRA from her?????:D

TD0620G
03-03-2006, 09:21 PM
wah.. so fast start to collect database for our Hadyai trip already? Btw the database 1st choice is for us ok? Scared ur mouth smelly again then we got no more choice like Imperial :rolleyes: Keeping fingers and dick crossed..

KLKOOL
04-03-2006, 01:36 PM

Bugger.. alwayz looking for easy way out one... hehehe... dun dare to explore and get ur own contacts ah??? Ma Hai

kegster
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Hey bros,

Just returned from the land of smiles :D overall wonderfull trip...and a memoriable one... hee:D no wonder so many bros here keep returning to HY... i havent reach sg already planning on next trip when liao....keke

Upz for HY!

taurus75
05-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Hey bros,

Just returned from the land of smiles :D overall wonderfull trip...and a memoriable one... hee:D no wonder so many bros here keep returning to HY... i havent reach sg already planning on next trip when liao....kekeUpz for HY!

dun worry..this happens everytime....!
how's yr trip there? care to share some FR or interesting stuffs?
i believe many brudders here wanna hear some updates from HDY...

osaka69
05-03-2006, 10:04 PM
.......wanna hear some updates from HDY...

one update report live for you now.... :)
Now when we go massage center in hotel (sakura, hatyai central,etc) no more can we OPENLY view the lady and choose liao... either you know her name or number...but if you sayang the captain then she will let you peep ....hahaha

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Now when we go massage center in hotel (sakura, hatyai central,etc) no more can we OPENLY view the lady and choose liao... either you know her name or number...but if you sayang the captain then she will let you peep ....hahaha

Good one bro... I forgot to update on this information, some of the MP's hAve stopped the practise... but some still have it.

kegster
05-03-2006, 10:21 PM
dun worry..this happens everytime....!
how's yr trip there? care to share some FR or interesting stuffs?
i believe many brudders here wanna hear some updates from HDY...

Paiseh... nothing much new from me.... most of the things i tried has already said and done by bros from here.... but i must say most of the thai girls i met there i wouldn't mind marrying them if i have e chance :D or probably i paid money thats why they are like that so nice...so gentle...so unforgetable :D

Next trip must chiong with u all... keke.... go there in small group quite boring sometimes....

KatoeyLover69
06-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Paiseh... nothing much new from me.... most of the things i tried has already said and done by bros from here.... but i must say most of the thai girls i met there i wouldn't mind marrying them if i have e chance or probably i paid money thats why they are like that so nice...so gentle...so unforgetable

Next trip must chiong with u all... keke.... go there in small group quite boring sometimes....

Ha,ha, ha !!! Another one kena " gong tao " ( = Thai 'black magic' ) :D When will they ever learn ???

Hey bros,

Just returned from the land of smiles overall wonderfull trip...and a memoriable one... hee no wonder so many bros here keep returning to HY... i havent reach sg already planning on next trip when liao....keke

Upz for HY!

Must be damn powerful " gong tao " . Looks like you gonna go to Hatyai over and over again for the next 10 to 20 years. You might even think of settling down in Hatyai, like what happen to one of our Bro and forget about SillyPore

taurus75
06-03-2006, 08:40 AM

dun worry..with Agent-T ..everything is possible in HDY! kekeke

taurus75
06-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Paiseh... nothing much new from me.... most of the things i tried has already said and done by bros from here.... but i must say most of the thai girls i met there i wouldn't mind marrying them if i have e chance :D or probably i paid money thats why they are like that so nice...so gentle...so unforgetable :D

err...think u better drop this idea or thought..!!

taurus75
06-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Ha,ha, ha !!! Another one kena " gong tao " ( = Thai 'black magic' ) :D When will they ever learn ???
Must be damn powerful " gong tao " . Looks like you gonna go to Hatyai over and over again for the next 10 to 20 years. You might even think of settling down in Hatyai, like what happen to one of our Bro and forget about SillyPore

brudder..sometimes we will need to steer them off the direction they heading..but if they insists then let them be. neverthless we must try and give them advise la instead of flaming. coz some ppl tends to learn truth the hard way...

taurus75
06-03-2006, 11:36 AM
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8706/promo0te.gif (http://imageshack.us)

The third month of the year is now thrice as nice! That's because you can travel to 3 exciting destinations from only S$3. And that's not all – every 3 days, you'll get a choice of another 3 different destinations from just S$3 too. And with such grrrreat savings, you can also shop 3 times as much! Be quick and click here to enjoy this terrific triple deal now!

Buy from
6 - 14 Mar 06 only.

shiok1968
06-03-2006, 12:58 PM
wah.. so fast start to collect database for our Hadyai trip already? Btw the database 1st choice is for us ok? Scared ur mouth smelly again then we got no more choice like Imperial :rolleyes: Keeping fingers and dick crossed..Mai Hai..... dun worry lah. I have your interests at heart when I am collecting info. Worried you dun have enough choices so get a few more for you. Btw I also have one contact from Bro Fong. Interested.:D

shiok1968
06-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Bugger.. alwayz looking for easy way out one... hehehe... dun dare to explore and get ur own contacts ah??? Ma HaiDun like that lah. Athought Hatyai me close eyes also can show you how to get around, but very long time never go back. Actually retired from that place bcos too many 'kek sim' stories.:( Now since all bros going so die die must go again bcos confirm very shiok. Contacts alot alot but five years ago contacts. You still want?:rolleyes:

DeKuip
06-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Dun like that lah. Athought Hatyai me close eyes also can show you how to get around, but very long time never go back. Actually retired from that place bcos too many 'kek sim' stories. Now since all bros going so die die must go again bcos confirm very shiok. Contacts alot alot but five years ago contacts. You still want?

Then ur kids in hatyai must be 4 years old by now loh! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Then ur kids in hatyai must be 4 years old by now loh! :rolleyes:

Yeah.... hehehe... and the WL's must be the 300baht category that SN always talk about :eek:

stiffneck
06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah.... hehehe... and the WL's must be the 300baht category that SN always talk about :eek:

Ma Hai don't drag me into it!Ok lah you only cheong CP4, SC,Asia and PL lol can?kekekekekeke!Me poor man can only cheong cheap,cheap one only happy?:p

taurus75
06-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Ma Hai don't drag me into it!Ok lah you only cheong CP4, SC,Asia and PL lol can?kekekekekeke!Me poor man can only cheong cheap,cheap one only happy?:p

siao liao...NO.1 fight with TMM liao....!:eek:

stiffneck
06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
siao liao...NO.1 fight with TMM liao....!:eek:

NBssssss you add wood to the fire!!!!

No lah only joking with NO1. TSH you know how to fight with him i sure to lose big time one lah!!!!kekekekekeekek!!!!:p

One more thing i thought i am POP.(don't let them know what it means hor!!!)

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 10:31 PM

No lah only joking with NO1. TSH you know how to fight with him i sure to lose big time one lah!!!!kekekekekeekek!!!!:p

No lah... I am learning from GTM only, where can compare to Tarma Sifu :D

stiffneck
06-03-2006, 10:46 PM

Plsssss lah you also a TMM hor!Ok how about these two?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/tamar.jpg

taurus75
07-03-2006, 09:09 AM

aiyah..i wont let them know lah..no worries dailo. i am the one who keep secret well... i confirm will not tell them P.O.P actually means Prince Of Paragon

taurus75
07-03-2006, 09:10 AM

u mess with my dailo..u mess with me. he will always be my Tarma Idol....ooohh...Brudder SN is the best!!!

shiok1968
07-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Then ur kids in hatyai must be 4 years old by now loh!

Actually if any should be about 15 years old by now.:rolleyes:

Yeah.... hehehe... and the WL's must be the 300baht category that SN always talk about

That time prices range from 300B to 800B. Me prefer the 800B standard.

tigerboy
07-03-2006, 12:26 PM
thanx bro taurus75 for the hotel recommendation.

any bro in hatyai on 18-march nite?
i will be staying there for one nite, & will like to join any bro for one nite's outing.

pls kindly pm me if i can join your outing.

cheers......

taurus75
07-03-2006, 02:42 PM

u mean u r the same category as my dailo SN??!! Sn is the only dailo i know that goes for 300B ones.... dun believe..ASK TD aka CBM!!

taurus75
07-03-2006, 02:44 PM
thanx bro taurus75 for the hotel recommendation.

any bro in hatyai on 18-march nite?
i will be staying there for one nite, & will like to join any bro for one nite's outing.

pls kindly pm me if i can join your outing.

cheers......

no problemo...tigerrrrrrboy!

KatoeyLover69
07-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Report from The Nation dated Tuesday 7 March 2006 :-

Rallies to be held outside S'pore Embassy in Bangkok

Foreign Affairs Minister Kantathi Suphamongkhon said Monday that the Singapore government did not inquire about rallies which the anti-Thaksin coalition plans outside the Singapore embassy in Bangkok.

Kantathi said Singapore understands the situation well but Thai police would ensure that would be no problems to the embassy.

The People's Alliance for Democracy has announced that it would hold protests outside the Singapore embassy to pressure Singapore's Temaske Holdings Co Ltd to sell back Shin Corp to Thailand.

In the meantime, the PAD leaders, including Maj. Gen. Chamlong Srimuang, a former political mentor of Mr. Thaksin, decided not to lead the demonstrators to march to the Government House, but planned to lead some demonstrators to rally in front of the Singapore Embassy later this week, may be on March 9, to show their protest against Singapore's largest and state-owned telecommunication company, Temasek Holdings, purchase of shares of Shin Corporation, Thailand's largest telecommunication firm owned by Mr. Thaksin's family, in late January.

taurus75
07-03-2006, 05:52 PM
2380 posts till now...wau lau.
and i spent the whole bloody afternoon reaading from the 1st post of this thread...!
Dailo..and i found something...kekekee!
watch this...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/oink.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wanker.gif

taurus75
07-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Dailo , so when we celebrating our 1st Anniversary?

taurus75
07-03-2006, 06:31 PM
19-07-2005 to 07-03-2006 still many years.....
check my signatures..Dailo, i read tv 's thread and we really came a long way...
hope we stay on this forever...
so when our 1st Anniversary?:cool:

KatoeyLover69
08-03-2006, 01:51 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Tuesday 7 March 2006 :-

Protesters demand Temasek cancel sale

Several dozen protesters demanding the resignation of Prime Minster Thaksin Shinawatra held a brief demonstration in front of the Singapore embassy today, and handed over a letter demanding that the Temasek Corporation cancel its purchase of Shin Corp stock from the premier's family.

The protesters addressed their letter to the Singpore Prime Minister, since Temasek is the government's investment arm.

They left peacefully, but said they would be back in major force on Thursday "to hear your answer." Earlier, protest guru Maj-Gen Chamlong Srimuang had threatened to bring his Santi Asoke supporters to the Singapore embassy to protest.

Mr Thaksin's family sold its controlling stake in Shin Corp to Singapore's Temasek Holdings on January 23. The tax-free deal has triggered growing discontent and a series of demonstrations against Thaksin's leadership.

The anti-Thaksin ralliers claim the sale of Shin Corp stock was fishy and possibly illegal.

Police said they will increase security at the Singapore embassy before the Thursday protest.

The additional police to be posted around the Singapore embassy are intended to prevent any possible violence, Thai Foreign Minister Kantathi Suphamongkhon was quoted by TNA as saying. - (BP, dpa)

stiffneck
08-03-2006, 07:00 AM
19-07-2005 to 07-03-2006 still many years.....
check my signatures..Dailo, i read tv 's thread and we really came a long way...
hope we stay on this forever...
so when our 1st Anniversary?:cool:

Let me see we first meet on 7/8/05 so 8/8/05 count?:confused:

taurus75
08-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Let me see we first meet on 7/8/05 so 8/8/05 count?:confused:

think it should be when we decided to meet up counts...kekeke!
or u mean the time when i saw u drinking the 'stout'??:cool:

TD0620G
08-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Actually if any should be about 15 years old by now.:rolleyes:

holy shit! Maybe Kek Sim is your kid also... kekeke

taurus75
08-03-2006, 01:39 PM
holy shit! Maybe Kek Sim is your kid also... kekeke

hmmm...then Roti is off-spring from u and kek sim..kekeke
so how's the upcoming trip?

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Basket... SN and Taurus like lovers liao... can celebrate anniversary... how about Valentine... anything romantic :rolleyes:

taurus75
08-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Basket... SN and Taurus like lovers liao... can celebrate anniversary... how about Valentine... anything romantic :rolleyes:

if u want i can also celebrate with u mah...but u always FFK me...tot u coming this morning??!!
btw how's life bruddeer?:cool:

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 02:23 PM
u mean u r the same category as my dailo SN??!! Sn is the only dailo i know that goes for 300B ones.... dun believe..ASK TD aka CBM!!Fifteen years ago, 800B category considered high end. Dun know about the 300B category bcos never thought of going to take a look.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 02:27 PM
holy shit! Maybe Kek Sim is your kid also... kekekeOMG, does that mean that I have been promoted? Wonder what you going to greet me the next time we meet up?:D

taurus75
08-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Fifteen years ago, 800B category considered high end. Dun know about the 300B category bcos never thought of going to take a look.:rolleyes:

better dun go... i was seen dashing down after tat. u can ask CBM about this.

OMG, does that mean that I have been promoted? Wonder what you going to greet me the next time we meet up?

CBM call u ah gong! kekeke

taurus75
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
CBM teaching his 'KEK SIM" how to BJ him.....

http://ketchupeffect.com/teaser.htm

taurus75
08-03-2006, 06:33 PM
This is what they trying to tell the foreigners...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/english_in_mainland_china_3.jpg

taurus75
08-03-2006, 06:34 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/7.jpg

stiffneck
09-03-2006, 06:38 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/tiger.gif

taurus75
09-03-2006, 08:35 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/tiger.gif

wau lau..dailo. its from Fly from August to october..unless u wanna book now for august to october trip...
damn sian liao....

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 10:44 AM
if u want i can also celebrate with u mah...but u always FFK me...tot u coming this morning??!!
btw how's life bruddeer?:cool:

All leave and meetings cancelled lorr... cos end of quarter... so have to wrap up all the quarterly reports mah... bugger...

taurus75
09-03-2006, 10:52 AM
All leave and meetings cancelled lorr... cos end of quarter... so have to wrap up all the quarterly reports mah... bugger...

dun work too hard..bugger!
Here's something for you...
For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

taurus75
09-03-2006, 11:20 AM
As first-time visitors to Hatyai or Thailand, we have all made blunders that caused us either discomfort or embarrassment. Some of us have gotten lost, lost money, paid too much, said something inappropriate, or made some other mistakes that we learned from. Perhaps novice travelers/ newbies will benefit from our experiences and avoid some of the pitfalls. I'm sure sharing our experiences will generate some laughs as well as provide helpful tips for future/present newbies.:cool:

anyone wanna have the 1st shot??

taurus75
09-03-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm sure sharing our experiences will generate some laughs as well as provide helpful tips for future/present newbies.:cool:

anyone wanna have the 1st shot??

for my funny blunder on my 1st visit to hdy..i never come to know LOS is a tip country.
on my 1st hotel check-in..bell-boy and I have a stand-off or should i say Face-Off..both of us are like standing face to face each other for around 10mins until my Agent-T gave me a nudge and whispered to me " Ah Xxx, give him 20B...tips tips." KNN...after that both me and Agent-T have a good laugh.. funny bo?:D

taurus75
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
other blunders thru out my escapades in LOS...

- arguing with the airport crew :"why still need to pay airport tax(500B) at the airport when my return ticket oredi stated paid tax...??!!)

-- thinking all Thai guys / girls holding hands are gay...kekeke

--- source from my fren , He spent a day laying around my gals' apartment. We were all watching tv. We were sleepy and Lazy. He took his foot and nudged my gal on her stomach and said, "Why don't you go get us some food". Another one of her friends leaned over and said, "Why don't you learn not to touch people with their foot"

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Bro Taurus, me share something that happened during my very first trip to Hatyai. Please remember this was fifteen years ago.:p

Reach there at about 7pm. Checked in Regency Hotel and decided to take a walk. Immediately this tuk-tuk driver honk at us and asked in teochew 'Ai Char Bo Mai'. He then mention that he can bring us to look see and no charge if not happy. Being newbies we agreed. He then brought us to a turkish bath. Regulars at Hatyai will know where I mean. Very near Emperor Hotel. We then stepped in and asked the price. The OKT then said 500B. That time exchange rate was about S$100 equal 1500B. Did some mental calculation and decided quite okay. Only S$30 plus. Choose one girl each and the rest is history.

The next day, I decided to walk on my own around Hatyai. Somehow managed to go back to the same turkist bath. Feeling horny went in and sat down to look at the girls. Saw one SYT and pointed out to the OKT. Wanting to act 'Lao Jiao' me just gave me 500B and wanted to go upstairs. The OKT then pulled my hand and asked in broken english to choose another girl. I was not sure what was going on but thought that he was asking me to choose another girl bcos my this girl is worth more than 500B. I insisted that I wanted her and finally the OKT said "Bro, 500B can choose two and not one. Please choose one more". Me still blur blur so just point to any one and that was how I got my first tarma in LOS.

After that realised that the very first nite, my friend and myself kenna chop by the tuk-tuk driver. Somemore after the session we still brought him for dinner and then went to a KTV for drinks bcos we were very happy with his service. KNN.... pui pui pui kenna chop still blur like cock and thinking that the guy was helping us.:D

taurus75
09-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Owners of most hotels and guesthouses you will visit in Thailand will know enough English to help you with most problems. However, if you turn up speaking a little Thai you are more likely to get a good price on a room.

Is there a hotel near here? (mee rong raem taew nee mai)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no.

Where is a guesthouse? (ban pak yu tee nai)

Visit the Directions page for some useful replies.
http://www.thailandqa.com/link/?out=http://learningthai.com/speak_thai.html
Where is ... hotel? (rong raem ... yu tee nai)

In Thai, the word for "hotel" comes before the name of the hotel.

In the following conversations, A is the tourist and B is the hotel employee.

A: Do you have a room? (mee hong wang mai)

B: No, we are full. (hong dtem laew)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will usually reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no. The word "dtem" means full and is useful for you to know.

B: How many people? (mee gee khon)

A: Two people. (song khon )
*NUMBERS*
Zero soon
One nueng
Two song
Three sam
Four see
Five har
Six hok
Seven jed
Eight phed
Nine gao
Ten sib
Eleven sib et
Twelve sib song
Thirteen sib sam

B: How many nights? (gee khuen )

A: I think I will stay three nights. (khit wa sam khuen)

A: How much per night? (khuen la tao rai)

B: 200 baht. (song roi baht)

A: Can you make it cheaper? (lot noi dai mai)

B: No. (mai dai )

For a "dai mai" question (can you?) they will reply "dai" for yes or "mai dai" for no. For yes, they might just give you a new price.

A: Does it have air-conditioning? (mee air mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai me" and for "yes" the reply is "me". Notice that Thai people use the English word "air".

B: It has a fan. (mee dtae pat lom)

A: Can I see the room first? (khor du hong gorn dai mai)

B: Yes. (dai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai".

A: Do you have another room? (mee hong auen mai)

B: No. (mai mee )

For "yes" the reply is "mee".

A: This room is good. (hong nee dee)

A: Can we change rooms? (plian hong dai mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai". For "yes" the reply is "dai".

A: What time is checkout? (check out gee mong)

Checkout is usually 12 o'clock. Visit the Telling the time page for more times.

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Bro Shiok,

Then u have 2 kids of 14 years by now from different mothers loh... 15 years ago dont tell me u use condom arr! :p

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Bro Shiok,

Then u have 2 kids of 14 years by now from different mothers loh... 15 years ago dont tell me u use condom arr! No last time we use plastic bags and then use rubber bands to tie. Comes in different sizes also.:rolleyes:

Mai Hai... GTM, go and find your own toilet and do your business. What never come out from your rear end normally end up in the front. Your mouth very smelly lah.:cool:

klang_kia
09-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Owners of most hotels and guesthouses you will visit in Thailand will know enough English to help you with most problems. However, if you turn up speaking a little Thai you are more likely to get a good price on a room.

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no.

Where is a guesthouse? (ban pak yu tee nai)

Visit the Directions page for some useful replies.
Where is ... hotel? (rong raem ... yu tee nai)

In Thai, the word for "hotel" comes before the name of the hotel.

In the following conversations, A is the tourist and B is the hotel employee.

A: Do you have a room? (mee hong wang mai)

B: No, we are full. (hong dtem laew)

For a "me mai" question (have?) they will usually reply "me" for yes and "mai me" for no. The word "dtem" means full and is useful for you to know.

B: How many people? (mee gee khon)

A: Two people. (song khon )
*NUMBERS*
Zero soon
One nueng
Two song
Three sam
Four see
Five har
Six hok
Seven jed
Eight phed
Nine gao
Ten sib
Eleven sib et
Twelve sib song
Thirteen sib sam

B: How many nights? (gee khuen )

A: I think I will stay three nights. (khit wa sam khuen)

A: How much per night? (khuen la tao rai)

B: 200 baht. (song roi baht)

A: Can you make it cheaper? (lot noi dai mai)

B: No. (mai dai )

For a "dai mai" question (can you?) they will reply "dai" for yes or "mai dai" for no. For yes, they might just give you a new price.

A: Does it have air-conditioning? (mee air mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai me" and for "yes" the reply is "me". Notice that Thai people use the English word "air".

B: It has a fan. (mee dtae pat lom)

A: Can I see the room first? (khor du hong gorn dai mai)

B: Yes. (dai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai".

A: Do you have another room? (mee hong auen mai)

B: No. (mai mee )

For "yes" the reply is "mee".

A: This room is good. (hong nee dee)

A: Can we change rooms? (plian hong dai mai)

For "no" the reply is "mai dai". For "yes" the reply is "dai".

A: What time is checkout? (check out gee mong)

Checkout is usually 12 o'clock. Visit the Telling the time page for more times.

Bro taurus,

Indeed all the thais language here is useful for me as im currently in Hatyai/ Songkhla.... thanks a million.... :D

DeKuip
09-03-2006, 02:04 PM
No last time we use plastic bags and then use rubber bands to tie. Comes in different sizes also.

Mai Hai... GTM, go and find your own toilet and do your business. What never come out from your rear end normally end up in the front. Your mouth very smelly lah.:cool:

Ma Hai... just remind u buy toys and candies for ur kids when we go there... Ma Hai... like that oso kena fark arr? :p

pomrakthai
09-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Bro taurus,

Indeed all the thais language here is useful for me as im currently in Hatyai/ Songkhla.... thanks a million.... :D

Thai is a tonal language that is similar to Chinese and Vietnamese. As such, just by looking at the Romanized words [known as "transliteration"] is not sufficient enough to speak Thai! You need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word. As for those who are Han Chinese, it is very much easier than those farangs in learning spoken Thai, more or less like another dialect.

I stronly recommend those who are interested to check out the spoken Thai words via this URL:
http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

Very helpful and many words being translated will carry an individual sound file to give you the exact pronunciations based on Standard Central Thai.

Enjoy.

KatoeyLover69
09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Thai is a tonal language that is similar to Chinese and Vietnamese. As such, just by looking at the Romanized words [known as "transliteration"] is not sufficient enough to speak Thai! You need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word. As for those who are Han Chinese, it is very much easier than those farangs in learning spoken Thai, more or less like another dialect.

I stronly recommend those who are interested to check out the spoken Thai words via this URL:

Very helpful and many words being translated will carry an individual sound file to give you the exact pronunciations based on Standard Central Thai.

Enjoy.

Since the wise Prof pomrakthai has said that "you need to hear Thai being spoken to grasp the tones assigned to each word", I strongly suggest that ALL learners of Thai language book puyings for 24-hours and practise speaking Thai to them - better still get married to a Thai girl ! :D

klang_kia
09-03-2006, 06:43 PM

Enjoy.

Bro pomrakthai,

Really thanks on your kind advise..... actually try to speak a few word of thais but it seem like i need to twist my toungue abit..... anyway, appreciate your kind effort!

taurus75
09-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Bro taurus,

brudder K_K. try not to quote the whole post..if not BOSS will come and zap zap zap u...

klang_kia
09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
yeah yeah..... sorry arrr..... accident didnt delete the whole quote.... :D

taurus75
09-03-2006, 06:47 PM

Enjoy.

this is a really GOOD LINK!!!!@@ now i can practise liao! thanx brudder PRT!!
Kho Khun Mak Krup!

taurus75
09-03-2006, 06:49 PM
yeah yeah..... sorry arrr..... accident didnt delete the whole quote.... :D

now can only pray BOSS not watching..

pomrakthai
09-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Bro pomrakthai,

Really thanks on your kind advise..... actually try to speak a few word of thais but it seem like i need to twist my toungue abit..... anyway, appreciate your kind effort!

You need to practise pronouncing them with the Thais especially with those puyings :p ! Learning the words is one thing, but knowing the nuances could be a greater challenge! Strive on.

pomrakthai
09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
this is a really GOOD LINK!!!!@@ now i can practise liao! thanx brudder PRT!!
Kho Khun Mak Krup!

My pleasure.

Mai phen rai khrap

taurus75
10-03-2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1393422&postcount=1282
:confused:

taurus75
10-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Ma Hai... just remind u buy toys and candies for ur kids when we go there... Ma Hai... like that oso kena fark arr? :p

kekeke...Yo Dekuip..Fark him back la....!
btw i rcvd yr sms last night and i feel exactly what u felt Last night...*sobs*

from yr post...i need to quote again..
here it is...

No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.

DeKuip
10-03-2006, 02:57 PM
kekeke...Yo Dekuip..Fark him back la....!
btw i rcvd yr sms last night and i feel exactly what u felt Last night...*sobs*

from yr post...i need to quote again..
here it is...

No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.

Ma Hai... Today u talk a lot hor! kekeke..

TD0620G
11-03-2006, 02:58 AM

How to translate, got tarma or not? heheheh

stiffneck
11-03-2006, 07:36 AM

You should try tarma at danok as the WL there are more garang.
Ask the OKT whice WL can do tarma then ask the one you like which of her friend she is ok to tarma with.If her friend is not to your liking then move on to another "shop" lol.Like that can?:p

taurus75
11-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Ma Hai... Today u talk a lot hor! kekeke..

LEI KE HAI...but i same like u..I MISS HATYAI MAK MAK

taurus75
11-03-2006, 08:39 AM

that no need to translate one....u just show yr ROTI to the OKT can liao...kekkekeke:D

KLKOOL
11-03-2006, 09:13 AM
You should try tarma at danok as the WL there are more garang.
Ask the OKT whice WL can do tarma then ask the one you like which of her friend she is ok to tarma with.If her friend is not to your liking then move on to another "shop" lol.Like that can?:p

Yah... while u farking one, the other one robbin u blind :rolleyes: Teamwork always more fun one...

stiffneck
11-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Yah... while u farking one, the other one robbin u blind :rolleyes: Teamwork always more fun one...

Well that is one of the risk you have to take at Cowboy town right?:p

KLKOOL
11-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Well that is one of the risk you have to take at Cowboy town right?:p

I thot u ride the horsey... instead the horsey taking u for a ride... :p Becareful of Cowboy Town... nowadays, can mean Gay Town ... hehehehe... Brokeback Mountain...

taurus75
11-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I thot u ride the horsey... instead the horsey taking u for a ride... :p Becareful of Cowboy Town... nowadays, can mean Gay Town ... hehehehe... Brokeback Mountain...

Brokeback mountain is another thing..brudder!
wait till u encounter Memoirs of a Thai Tirak... that one lagi worse.!

Prolink
11-03-2006, 03:27 PM
not memoir of a cheongster?......lol

Brokeback mountain is another thing..brudder!
wait till u encounter Memoirs of a Thai Tirak... that one lagi worse.!

kegster
11-03-2006, 11:47 PM
1week since i return from hatyai :D and im missing that place.... any cure? hee:D

KatoeyLover69
12-03-2006, 07:16 AM
1week since i return from hatyai and im missing that place.... any cure? hee

Any Samster kena Thai " gong tao " ( = ' black magic' )

When will they ever learn ??? :D

kegster
12-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Any Samster kena Thai " gong tao " ( = ' black magic' )

When will they ever learn ??? :D

:eek: gong tao! omg... hee... come to think of it... i think i kena liao... sigh... must save money for trip2 liao

KLKOOL
12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
not memoir of a cheongster?......lol

If can out put together one, sure can make damn good movie one lah...:D The amount of stories that have been told on SBF... wah liau... easy to do at least Triology... :D

taurus75
12-03-2006, 02:36 PM
1week since i return from hatyai :D and im missing that place.... any cure? hee:D

GO Geylang.....or go golden mile

taurus75
12-03-2006, 02:38 PM
If can out put together one, sure can make damn good movie one lah...:D The amount of stories that have been told on SBF... wah liau... easy to do at least Triology... :D

or try doing a tv series..like Desperate Housewives..aka Desperate Cheongsters

KatoeyLover69
12-03-2006, 02:55 PM
:eek: gong tao! omg... hee... come to think of it... i think i kena liao... sigh... must save money for trip2 liao

Bro,

It's good to save for your next trip to PussyLand .........

In the meantime, I advise you to release at Geylang every week by looking for Thai puyings:D

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:04 PM
on a particular nite, i rcvd a sms from HDY tirak of mine..( Dekuip , have you rcvd this type of sms from any of yr tiraks??)
Here it is..
" You're the powerful force behind me that get me thru all obstacles.."

after reading it..i "wow" for 3-4 seconds...cannot imagine how "powerful" her english is... so i rang her back...asking her what does the sms means..kekeke
all she replied is only giggles...saying from a Thai-English SMS book..
hahahah
talk about tirakship and those "skills" from them. so brudders, be very careful of these..coz u never know...u never know.

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:06 PM
100 firms face Thai boycott

Thai protesters have threatened to boycott nearly 100 companies and products seen to be linked to Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, racheting up the pressure for him to resign.

wow..read this headlines from a news site...
wondering what if HDY 100 Farms Boycott S'poreans...kekeke though i know it will never happens..:D

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:16 PM
ENJOYzzzz.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/threeA.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ThreeB.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ThreeC.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:17 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Flygal.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Fly2.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Kek Sim ger lookalike...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Cutey.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Dream Gal
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Dreamgal.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Too sweet & young for you and me....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/syyt.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/syyt2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/syyt3.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
5000B Category perhaps.... Pls dun ask me how to get them...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/51.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/52.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/53.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/54.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/55.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/56.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/57.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/58.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/59.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/511.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:35 PM
This is only an illusion....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/512.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/513.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/514.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/515.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/516.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/517.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/518.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/519.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/520.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/521.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:37 PM
kekeke..

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/522.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/523.jpg

Is it 30,000Bahts??
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/30Kbaht.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Dailo(SN)..think these are what u always crave for...! Dailo, u wanna go back to school again??!kekeke Enjoy.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni6.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Uni7.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Tigeress??!! RRRRRrrrrrrrr.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/tigeress.jpg

TD0620G
12-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Kek Sim ger lookalike...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Cutey.jpg
kekeke Kek Sim where got look so crazy one?

I wanna book the 30,000THB one, can ah?

taurus75
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM

I wanna book the 30,000THB one, can ah?

Then call this Toll Free 24 Hrs Hotline 1800-GET ROTI Ext. 7684(ROTI)

taurus75
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
dailo...check this out...!
The Budget Terminal (BT)

Motorcycle Parking
Charges:
7am – 10pm : S$1.30 per entry
10pm - 6.59am : Free parking

Please be informed that all Tiger Airways flights departing Singapore from 0000hours, 26 March 2006, will operate from Budget Terminal (BT).

To serve our passengers better, our check-in desks at BT will be opened 2 hours before flight departure and closed 30 minutes prior to departure, instead of the previous 45 minutes at Terminal 1.

From 26 March, Budget Terminal shuttle buses between BT and T2 will travel on a 10 minute interval between 5am - 12:30am, and on a 15 minute interval between 12:30am - 5am. You can take Budget Terminal shuttle buses from the bus stop located at the basement of Terminal 2. From the BT, the shuttle only stops at the basement bus stop at Terminal 2. To get to Terminal 1, passengers must then take the SkyTrain to Terminal 1.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/BT.jpg

Basic facilities and services
http://www.btsingapore.com/svc.htm

The Shops and F&B outlets at BT are:
http://www.btsingapore.com/shop.htm

For more info on Budget Terminal (BT)
http://www.btsingapore.com/index.html

taurus75
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM
well..i believe many brudders are very concern with the situation in HDY.
i called up my Agent-T and from what he conclude is that there are simply no effects on sporeans visiting HDY..instead many of the biz operators(farms, etc..) there are now somehow or rather worry about sporeans refrain of going to Thailand or HDY during this period.
with this my Agent-T ending the conversation asking: " when u coming ah??"

He also told me sooner or later The King will speaks....

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:08 PM
The Great Flood of 2000
let's refresh this again...and hopes this never happens again!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/1a.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/2a.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:10 PM
The Great Flood of 2000
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/7A.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wired.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Try out this place next time...http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/logterrace.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
teevee..u been to this place b4? care to elaborate?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Khaokobcave.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:21 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/BAKUTEH.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/beehoon.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:33 PM
When will i see you again?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/hdyair.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/hdyair2.jpg

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Tuk Tuk Legacy - By Agent-T
well...think i run something on Agent-T a bit...kekeke

http://idrinfo.idrc.ca/Archive/ReportsINTRA/pdfs/v19n4e/108970.pdf

taurus75
12-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Hatyai Motorshow 2006
take yr pick...:D
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow_5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow_4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow_3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow_2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow_1.jpg

The Chosen Ones....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow2006.jpg

stiffneck
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Dailo(SN)..think these are what u always crave for...! Dailo, u wanna go back to school again??!kekeke Enjoy.
[]

What can i say but SLUP!!!!!!!!!

kegster
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Bro,

It's good to save for your next trip to PussyLand .........

In the meantime, I advise you to release at Geylang every week by looking for Thai puyings:D

All these yrs of chionging life... nvr had feelings like this strong.... hmmm... most of them are easily fxxk and forget... sigh...

taurus75
13-03-2006, 08:44 AM
All these yrs of chionging life... nvr had feelings like this strong.... hmmm... most of them are easily fxxk and forget... sigh...

move on brudder...move on.

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 09:09 AM

After u have screwed her with ur Turbo Dick she becomes like that loh! :p

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Hatyai Motorshow 2006
take yr pick...
The Chosen Ones....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/missmotorshow2006.jpg

Hmm if I'm the judge... all also 5/10 only except for the middle girl in black (6/10) & the girl in pink with white top next to her (6.5/10) :D

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 10:12 AM
LEI KE HAI!

taurus75
13-03-2006, 10:37 AM

In order to attain the Turbo level...CBM will need to consume 20kg of ROTI....
kekeke

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Hmm if I'm the judge... all also 5/10 only except for the middle girl in black (6/10) & the girl in pink with white top next to her (6.5/10) :D

Thatz becos u just screw a few dayz ago... so high standard again lorr...

pomrakthai
13-03-2006, 12:02 PM

My taste: the puying with a yellow dress :p........can get ah?

taurus75
13-03-2006, 12:44 PM
hmmm..why dun i set up a poll @ the polls thread...
go and vote now brudders...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1398208&postcount=1

CibLover
13-03-2006, 12:59 PM
As for me,.. The girl in blue T-shirt. Third frorm the right. Sweet smile. First thing to look for for me. Then, nice body with good height. Hmmm....faster come, lah...April!!! ;)

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Bro Taurus,

I wanna choose from THIS GROUP (http://www.girlyberryclub.com/) can arr? :p

I think u will like the 3nd 1 from left.. and allow me to guess what other bros like.

From left to right:

CBM will choose 3nd ger oso.
TSH will choose the last 1.
YSH will choose the 1st ger.
Shiok any 1 will do.
Boinker will choose the 2nd ger.
DD will choose the 2nd ger oso.
Stiffneck will choose 1st and the last 1 for tarma.

Burns will not choose coz they are too pretty and he dont like. :p

And for me i wont choose coz i never fark. kekeke...

How they sing (http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/507.htm)

taurus75
13-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Bro Taurus,

And for me i wont choose coz i never fark. kekeke...
URL]

i know u wont fark..and tats for sure brudder..but one is confirm u will "tirak"
all four of them like a pipe piper luring them with yr golden prick..kekeke
brudder..i miss u and hatyai..

เพียงแค่สบตาฉันก็เข้าใจ อะไรที่เธอคิดอยู่
คิดเหมือนกับเธอฉันถึงได้ดูรู้ ว่าเธอชอบกันชอบกัน
เธอบอกซ้ำๆ ทุกวันทุกวัน บอกด้วยสายตาที่มอง

ทำเป็นสบตาเหมือนไม่เข้าใจ เมื่อเธอมีใครคบอยู่
ผู้หญิงด้วยกันฉันนั้นน่ะพอรู้ ต้องเจ็บเท่าไรเท่าไร
ถ้าเธอทิ้งเขา ไม่เอากลั้นใจ มาทีหลังช่างมันเถอะ
บอกเธอในใจเบาๆ

* รักนะแต่ไม่แสดงออก ไม่ให้รู้หรอก แอบรู้สึกในใจ
ฝืนทำในสิ่งที่ยากจริงๆ สวนทางหัวใจ
รักนะแต่ไม่ต้องการบอก ไม่จำเป็นหรอก เก็บคำพูดนี้ไว้
ถ้าเธอนั้นอยากได้ยินเมื่อไหร่ ก็มีเขาคอยพูดให้ฟังอยู่แล้ว

เธอมีเจ้าของนึกไว้อย่างนี้ กี่วันที่เราพบเจอ
ใจก็ร่ำร้องลึกๆก็พร่ำเพ้อ แต่เจ็บเท่าไรเท่าไร
จะทนเฉยชาน้ำตากลั้นไป มาทีหลังช่างมันเถอะ บอกเธอในใจเบาๆ
(ซ้ำ *
ต้องเจ็บเท่าไรเท่าไร ถ้าเธอทิ้งเขาไม่เอากลั้นใจ
มาทีหลังช่างมันเถอะ บอกเธอในใจเบาๆ
(ซ้ำ *)

Btw..how to learn to sing this song when i cannot even know how to read Thai !!! lei ke hai..kekekeke

taurus75
13-03-2006, 02:18 PM
After the setback from CBM..., Kek Sim decided to forget all those forsaken words from CBM and move on with her life in hatyai.
She has been taking up English courses so as to upgrade herself in the future.
She will always remembers how CBM cares for her during his stay with her.
She really cannot forget CBM....she can never be the same as last time.
She will always remembers those words ..:]"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"[/COLOR]
If there's a way..Kek Sim will be thinking to tell CBM this: ]"If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you Dxxxx....The Roti.."[/COLOR]

(P.S. From Reuters...Kek Sim was last seen searching for her lost love and wanders along street of hatyai....)

Last seen photo of Kek Sim..
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/keksim.jpg

Many brudders will begin to ask this...
CBM(TD0620G), how can u treat Kek Sim this way...??

taurus75
13-03-2006, 02:27 PM
The king speaks...

With political tensions rising, major television channels late Sunday re-broadcast a speech given by revered King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1992, when he urged the then-military government and pro-democracy protesters to negotiate a settlement and avoid violence.

"Turn to each other and do not confront each other to solve the problem," the king said in the video, which has never been shown in full since the bloody uprising that forced the military-backed premier to resign.

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 03:00 PM
i know u wont fark..and tats for sure brudder..but one is confirm u will "tirak"
all four of them like a pipe piper luring them with yr golden prick..kekeke
brudder..i miss u and hatyai..

I wish i can make them become my tiraks... u think me is 'San Sin' arr? :p

If he dont wear specs he wont see the different, he still will screw her... kekeke.

taurus75
13-03-2006, 04:06 PM
I wish i can make them become my tiraks... u think me is 'San Sin' arr? :p

If he dont wear specs he wont see the different, he still will screw her... kekeke.

Yeah..The Golden C**K Deity! kekeke

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 05:14 PM
After the setback from CBM..., Kek Sim decided to forget all those forsaken words from CBM and move on with her life in hatyai.
She has been taking up English courses so as to upgrade herself in the future.
She will always remembers how CBM cares for her during his stay with her.
She really cannot forget CBM....she can never be the same as last time.
She will always remembers those words ..:]"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"[/COLOR]
If there's a way..Kek Sim will be thinking to tell CBM this: ]"If I know what love is, it is because of you. I love you Dxxxx....The Roti.."[/COLOR]

(P.S. From Reuters...Kek Sim was last seen searching for her lost love and wanders along street of hatyai....)

Many brudders will begin to ask this...
CBM(TD0620G), how can u treat Kek Sim this way...??

3 words,

LEI KE HAI!

TD0620G
13-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Bro Taurus,

I think u will like the 3nd 1 from left.. and allow me to guess what other bros like.

From left to right:

CBM will choose 3nd ger oso.

How they sing (http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/507.htm)
U know my taste well eh :D

Pearl
13-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Ahem..!!!!

Bro.. really buay tahan seeing all those charbors!!!.. Sperm rushing out of nose liau..:p

Can Bro Taurus find some like those in Hatyai Bo???

pomrakthai
13-03-2006, 06:16 PM

Dun worry, after a few beers, ke sim will look like Nat Chanapa :D

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 06:17 PM
U know my taste well eh :D

Becoz she looks 90% like deboss ViVi mah... u agree boh? Ofcoz this thai ger more prettier. :D

DeKuip
13-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Dun worry, after a few beers, ke sim will look like Nat Chanapa :D

Bro PRT, curious about ur choice oso.. which of the 4 u will choose? hahaha.

pomrakthai
13-03-2006, 09:39 PM

Bro dekuip,

The one in a yellow dress leh.....my choice! Normally I prefer girls with good looking boob [not too big like water melon and not too small like pimples:D ] and sweet looking face and fair skin! [Most Chiangmai & Chiangrai puyings fit in my desired line up]

pomrakthai
13-03-2006, 10:52 PM

Bro Dekuip:

I will choose the one in a yellow dress. I prefer good looking boobs [not too big like water melons and not too small like pimples:( ] and pretty and sweet face and fair skin [most of the Chiangmai and Chiangrai girls fit in :D ]...look at the pic alos tak boleh tahan...

taurus75
14-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Ahem..!!!!

Bro.. really buay tahan seeing all those charbors!!!.. Sperm rushing out of nose liau..:p

Can Bro Taurus find some like those in Hatyai Bo???

If i can find those..i will keep quiet and dun tell anybody liao. kekee

taurus75
14-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Thailand warns of state of emergency if demonstration turns violent
wonder how is hatyai now? has brudder teevee go BKK join rally too??

yinyang
14-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Bro PRT and Taurus,
Taurus's archive pics really BTHn (Buay TaHan to power "n" =infinity). Just for a moment, so impressed with his stables... almost ask him for kangtao guanxi.

Even if you warn only illusion, many sure get wet dreams. KNN, wake up to cold shower and harsh reality...:p

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Bro dekuip,

The one in a yellow dress leh.....my choice! Normally I prefer girls with good looking boob [not too big like water melon and not too small like pimples:D ] and sweet looking face and fair skin! [Most Chiangmai & Chiangrai puyings fit in my desired line up]

Bro... i mean the pic i post not the pic bro Taurus posted... coz i never meet u b4 i'm just curious abt ur taste. But i know it oredi.. u like fair chiang mai ger.. :D

I'm glad i do know my bros well coz i got the taste right abt bros Taurus, Stiffneck, CBM, YSH, Shiok, Boinker and Burns... only the KL No1 farker said i got him wrong. Aiya.. he always need to against me.. what to do? He said he likes the 2nd from left ger... actually she is my choice oso. hahaha..

yinyang
14-03-2006, 09:50 AM
rcvd a sms from HDY tirak of mine" You're the powerful force behind me that get me thru all obstacles.."
.i "wow" for 3-4 seconds...cannot imagine how "powerful" her english.. replied only giggles...from a Thai-English SMS book..hahahah. talk about tirakship.. so brudders, be very careful of these..u never know.

Not only they have reference material help, can recycle lovey dovey stuff from either sucker b/fs or their gin gang. Even rely on some "petition" writer for emails too with all too familiar intro, "Wan jai....". I was once even asked by Bkk FL (Spassos, Rivas haunts) to help reply sms to her aussie love sick sponsor.

Try this from my tirak other day (even she's non WL and college educated, I'm still cynical): "Virtue is not to love someone perfect, but to love inperfect someone perfectly". Talk about recycling... Last TGIF at a pub here, showed this to 1 Dutch colleague, he asked to forward same so he can sia his PRC gf at Nantong!:p

pomrakthai
14-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Bro... i mean the pic i post not the pic bro Taurus posted... coz i never meet u b4 i'm just curious abt ur taste. But i know it oredi.. u like fair chiang mai ger.. :D

I'm glad i do know my bros well coz i got the taste right abt bros Taurus, Stiffneck, CBM, YSH, Shiok, Boinker and Burns... only the KL No1 farker said i got him wrong. Aiya.. he always need to against me.. what to do? He said he likes the 2nd from left ger... actually she is my choice oso. hahaha..

Oh Solly Bro DK,

After reviewing, and due to their vital part [boobs] not shown, my choice will be the 3rd girl from the left [the one with the word enter..actually "..nter" over her shoulder] if you prefer me to choose from your photo. The first girl from the left looks Chiangmaish [facial features]...somehow can not beat the 3rd girl.

pomrakthai
14-03-2006, 10:19 AM
"Virtue is not to love someone perfect, but to love inperfect someone perfectly".

Bro yinyang,

Long time no hear wor? How is life? I remember one catchy phrase: "Life with a wife is nice as all the pleasure lies between her tighs"...now I have to change it to: "Life is nice with a tirak, as all the pleasure lies on her racks!" or between her cracks, if you prefer..:D

I just got a project to run US university MBA courses in a college in Singapore [take off by Q2]. Can meet up with you when I am there. Need to meet up with Fat29 and that kopitiam owner in Geylang too! :p

yinyang
14-03-2006, 10:36 AM
...courses in a college in Singapore [take off by Q2]. Can meet up with you when I am there. Need to meet up with Fat29 and that kopitiam owner in Geylang too! :p

Bro PRT,
Welcome to our shores, sure we can split a beer (or 2) with Fat29 and E8 boss. Both I have not yet had the pleasure (excuse the pun) to meet.

Just remember your ringgit needs to be stretched or /2.25 to pay for pleasures of cha bo kind.. Got entertainment expense account bo? Even receipts can be arranged -just like my salesman other day, came up with recipt from HC with astronomical or pricing seems too familiar to me he555. Got GST (VAT) 5% somemore.. what will taxman think? Deductible benefits in kind???

Cheers mate:p

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 11:51 AM
only the KL No1 farker said i got him wrong. Aiya.. he always need to against me.. what to do? He said he likes the 2nd from left ger... actually she is my choice oso. hahaha..

Ma Hai... u choose wrong ger my fault meh.... for me, 2nd or 3rd also can lorr... not 1st of last... KNN...:rolleyes:

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Ma Hai... u choose wrong ger my fault meh.... for me, 2nd or 3rd also can lorr... not 1st of last... KNN...:rolleyes:

I said u will choose the last 1 woh!! U like gfe mah!! The 1st 1 definately YSH will choose... i know his taste. :D

acmilan
14-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Hatyai Motorshow 2006
take yr pick...:D

The Chosen Ones....

no.7 from left (pink) and no.8 from left (blue) not bad...:D

taurus75
14-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Bro PRT and Taurus,
Taurus's archive pics really BTHn (Buay TaHan to power "n" =infinity). Just for a moment, so impressed with his stables... almost ask him for kangtao guanxi.

Even if you warn only illusion, many sure get wet dreams. KNN, wake up to cold shower and harsh reality...:p

thanx for being buey tahan..me too..as i posting those illusions..think i wet a bit in my underwear liao..kekeek

taurus75
14-03-2006, 07:14 PM
More Syts..(students)
Ah Hia.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student4.jpg

Prolink
14-03-2006, 08:56 PM
student four looks yummy
More Syts..(students)
Ah Hia.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/student4.jpg

yinyang
14-03-2006, 09:07 PM
thanx for being buey tahan..me too..as i posting those illusions..think i wet a bit in my underwear liao..kekeek

Bro,
Forgot to add that I almost out-voted some of your pics (with MYTs) over car show polls. If can buy votes too..boleh? heh555 :p

pomrakthai
14-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Bro PRT,
Welcome to our shores, sure we can split a beer (or 2) with Fat29 and E8 boss. Both I have not yet had the pleasure (excuse the pun) to meet.

Just remember your ringgit needs to be stretched or /2.25 to pay for pleasures of cha bo kind.. Got entertainment expense account bo? Even receipts can be arranged -just like my salesman other day, came up with recipt from HC with astronomical or pricing seems too familiar to me he555. Got GST (VAT) 5% somemore.. what will taxman think? Deductible benefits in kind???

Yaloh, straight away ringgit will lose >50% value! plus GST some more, Buay Tahan leh. No lah wont cheong in SGP, hoping we could go to Danuk with penang kia's to have fun there ! When are you coming over to KL?

stiffneck
15-03-2006, 06:33 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/tiger2.gif

yinyang
15-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Yaloh, straight away ringgit will lose >50% value! plus GST some more, Buay Tahan leh. No lah wont cheong in SGP, hoping we could go to Danuk with penang kia's to have fun there ! When are you coming over to KL?

Bro PRT,
With 50% currency devaluation, at least you can have half the fun -stop at boobies (consolation prize or more fruuuuuuuusss man!). Still recall your KL spa delights floating around snack bar area (your neck was clicking away then at the delectable ah muis). Shiokadooo :eek:

Young@Heart
15-03-2006, 10:04 AM
anyone taken the 12pm bus from Hatyai to KL What time will we reach KL? cost is it still 300B?
Anyone can share what is the earlist way to reach KL from Hatyai?
Like transit from penang and take another bus from penang to KL?
Many thanks.

Pearl
15-03-2006, 11:17 AM
anyone taken the 12pm bus from Hatyai to KL What time will we reach KL? cost is it still 300B?
Anyone can share what is the earlist way to reach KL from Hatyai?
Like transit from penang and take another bus from penang to KL?
Many thanks.

I think u can try AirAsia..:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
15-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Yaloh, straight away ringgit will lose >50% value! plus GST some more, Buay Tahan leh. No lah wont cheong in SGP

Prof Pomrakthai,

Just take the taxi/bus to JB to bonk..........

JB welcomes you with open arms and opened legs :p

pomrakthai
15-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Prof Pomrakthai,

Just take the taxi/bus to JB to bonk..........

JB welcomes you with open arms and opened legs

Bro KTL,

Thats a good idea if I stay in Sillypore [I mean those guys will put me up in a Singapore hotel] but if they want me to stay in JB [New York Hotel] I will be back after the lectures for bonks [Hopefully can wake up early to go back to Sillypore for lectures] :D

Hopefull this coming 21 & 22 March, I can "ENTERtain" JB opened legs! :p

taurus75
15-03-2006, 06:19 PM
SINGAPORE : Temasek Holdings has completed its takeover of the Thai telecom conglomerate, Shin Corp.

In a filing with Thailand's Securities and Exchange Commission, Temasek says its consortium now holds a 96.12 percent stake in Shin.
All in, the purchase is valued at US$3.8 billion, or almost S$6.2 billion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that,
Thaksin raises possibility of stepping down temporarily
BANGKOK : Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said Wednesday he would consider stepping down for a period of time to ease the political crisis gripping the kingdom.

But Thaksin also said he had no immediate plans to give up the prime minister's job.

"I am open to considering every solution,(meaning he's waiting for completion of the shares)" the embattled premier said, when asked if he would consider stepping down temporarily.

"I still have to decide what to do. I will make the best decision when the time comes (still waiting for the completion of shares) " Thaksin told reporters in the town of Buriram in northeastern Thailand, where he was campaigning for April 2 snap elections.

"If there is anyone who could work instead of me, I would not cling to my position," (completed liao..and i am SGD6.2 Billion richer...!! so who cares who is PM now or in the future..) he said.

above-mentioned is only my point of view... a wise timely move.@@

yinyang
15-03-2006, 06:54 PM
(still waiting for the completion of shares)[/COLOR] (completed liao..and i am SGD6.2 Billion richer...!! so who cares who is PM now or in the future

Well said, right on the buttons. Only reason he's holding out, just so the deal goes through (sorry I mean the dough $$$ or bt bt bt). This bloody screws up the sgd/bt exchange rate for small fries like me.:mad:

taurus75
16-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Well said, right on the buttons. Only reason he's holding out, just so the deal goes through (sorry I mean the dough $$$ or bt bt bt). This bloody screws up the sgd/bt exchange rate for small fries like me.:mad:

????
actually it seems weird coz thai currency going weaker by surprise..

yinyang
16-03-2006, 09:27 AM
????
actually it seems weird coz thai currency going weaker by surprise..

Bro,
I was referring to thb below 24 mark over last 1-2 months dragged down by Temasek's payout. Drinl less beer, but kena pay more to puyings for dollar's worth. Small mercies, looks better recent days. :o

Since you are now freed up from your money changing booth, maybe you can tempt us more with puyings stuff...:p

Young@Heart
16-03-2006, 10:57 AM
I think u can try AirAsia..:rolleyes:

Thanks... but not taking air this time.

So any bros here can tell me what time reach KL if we take the SVIP bus (300B type) from Hatyai. thanks.

taurus75
16-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Bro,
I was referring to thb below 24 mark over last 1-2 months dragged down by Temasek's payout. Drinl less beer, but kena pay more to puyings for dollar's worth. Small mercies, looks better recent days. :o

Since you are now freed up from your money changing booth, maybe you can tempt us more with puyings stuff...:p

no problemo on that brudder...stay tune

taurus75
16-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks... but not taking air this time.

So any bros here can tell me what time reach KL if we take the SVIP bus (300B type) from Hatyai. thanks.

wow..brudder. think i not able able to help you on the bus thingy..i try to ask for u (from KL brudders) so u too stay tune @ this thread.

Activation REALM...

taurus75
17-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Thai PM defiant as protesters target Singapore embassy
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/198328/1/.html

taurus75
17-03-2006, 06:51 PM
brudder..KLK. for u to drive away the heatiness in KL.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Cmger.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cmger2.jpg

taurus75
17-03-2006, 06:53 PM
nothing in particular....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ssyt.jpg

Young@Heart
17-03-2006, 09:01 PM
...... so u too stay tune @ this thread....[/B]

Thank u Bro Taurus... will wait for your answer :)

taurus75
18-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Thank u Bro Taurus... will wait for your answer :)

okies no problemo.
also need to wait till they come to this thread...

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Only 2 weeks more to go before HDY expedition :p ... kekekeke... :D

kegster
20-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Only 2 weeks more to go before HDY expedition ... kekekeke...

i wish i can join u.... sigh :(

guess i won't be going there for the next few months.... sian1/2....

TD0620G
21-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Only 2 weeks more to go before HDY expedition :p ... kekekeke... :D
today I got a surprise call from 'Alicia Keys' wah.. heard her voice already damn syok. This visit I don't have to do quickie already coz got someone on standby kekeke

stiffneck
21-03-2006, 06:55 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/tiger2.gif

taurus75
21-03-2006, 08:53 AM
today I got a surprise call from 'Alicia Keys' wah.. heard her voice already damn syok. This visit I don't have to do quickie already coz got someone on standby kekeke

those 300B also standing by for yr return ..kekeke

DeKuip
21-03-2006, 09:02 AM

I bet that must be something... i cannot say what at this moment.. and at the end u will end up quickie with her again.

MH... u think we call u CBM for nothing arr? :p

PS: It means i can tackle ah C. now?

DeKuip
21-03-2006, 09:03 AM
those 300B also standing by for yr return ..kekeke

Bro... tell u that CBM admitted to me he really likes the 300B tarma gers. Dont tell others okay? :p

taurus75
21-03-2006, 09:06 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/Image2888229.jpg

although teevee posted this on his thread..but &*slurps.. i think of putting her in my thread too...
Ah Fhon....

taurus75
21-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Bro... tell u that CBM admitted to me he really likes the 300B tarma gers. Dont tell others okay? :p

expected la...CBM mah....!

taurus75
21-03-2006, 09:15 AM
April 6
Chakri Memorial Day
Commemorates King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty

April 13-April 15/16
Thai New Year
Songkran

May
Vesak
Visakha Bucha Based on Thai lunar calendar (the fifteenth day of the waxing moon of the sixth lunar month), Theravada Buddhist holiday

May
Royal Ploughing Ceremony
Government only

May 1
Labour Day
Bank holiday only

May 5
Coronation Day
Commemorates coronation of the current king Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1950

TD0620G
21-03-2006, 11:45 AM
I bet that must be something... i cannot say what at this moment.. and at the end u will end up quickie with her again.

MH... u think we call u CBM for nothing arr? :p

PS: It means i can tackle ah C. now?
MH so fast already take oppurtunity to tackle ah C? Cannot! U big brother only not big lover!

Yea I'm interested in the 300THB Tarma coz gonna book for GTM! Book 4 of them to gang rape GTM then I'll take the movie...'The Roti..Aftermath!'

shiok1968
21-03-2006, 11:56 AM
MH so fast already take oppurtunity to tackle ah C? Cannot! U big brother only not big lover!

Yea I'm interested in the 300THB Tarma coz gonna book for GTM! Book 4 of them to gang rape GTM then I'll take the movie...'The Roti..Aftermath!'Add in two more from me and give him terok terok. Like that must bring more batteries for the video-cam. Instead of two hour movie, we take four hours. Main star - GTM.:p

DeKuip
21-03-2006, 12:21 PM
No need to concertrate on me lah... pls dont forget this trip got 3 multi billions company Top Shot going arr! If bros KLKOOL, CibLover and Burns walk by a beggar and decide to give him money that will be 7500B coz each bro will give 2500B.

I think the beggar in Chiang Mai last time bro KLKOOL give him money will fly to Hatyai if he knows bro KLKOOL is going to hatyai... see bro KLKOOL 3 times during his stay in Hatyai can cover his air ticket liao.

shiok1968
21-03-2006, 12:24 PM
No need to concertrate on me lah... pls dont forget this trip got 3 multi billions company Top Shot going arr! If bros KLKOOL, CibLover and Burns walk by a beggar and decide to give him money that will be 7500B coz each bro will give 2500B.

I think the beggar in Chiang Mai last time bro KLKOOL give him money will fly to Hatyai if he knows bro KLKOOL is going to hatyai... see bro KLKOOL 3 times during his stay in Hatyai can cover his air ticket liao.

:DHahaha......... GTM, you looking for trouble. Stand by for alot of LKH, MH, You go and Die lah......:D

DeKuip
21-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Hahaha......... GTM, you looking for trouble. Stand by for alot of LKH, MH, You go and Die lah......:D

What?? Did i said something wrong?? Telling the true oso kena fark arr? U read urself lah!

Top gun of multi billions Co & 2500B give to beggar (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1370001&postcount=310)

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 01:16 PM

So sure u only wan one ger meh :rolleyes:

1st time.... got bored, never enjoy much... always hunting for alternative
2nd time... again IC... book another ger, hence the roti story...

The most also one day lorr for you... after that, u will still go and look for other action one... :D

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 01:21 PM

Ma Hai ... U wanna talk cock about this again then u all go to HDY and fark urself lah... I just stay in KL and cheong... fed up of all the money talk cock business liao :mad:

TD0620G
21-03-2006, 09:12 PM
So sure u only wan one ger meh :rolleyes:

1st time.... got bored, never enjoy much... always hunting for alternative
2nd time... again IC... book another ger, hence the roti story...

The most also one day lorr for you... after that, u will still go and look for other action one... :D
depends la, whatever it is we still must go Danuk 1 of the days !

Young@Heart
22-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Can some bro tell me what time you reach KL if you take the super vip bus from Hatyai?

master1521
22-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Can some bro tell me what time you reach KL if you take the super vip bus from Hatyai?

its about 7 to 8 hours drive .... depending on traffic and time spend at immigration

boinker
22-03-2006, 02:44 PM

What time I dono lah cos me dont have ESP power dono what time your bus depart from Hat Yai. but can say about 7-8 hours bus trip lah.

Young@Heart
22-03-2006, 03:12 PM
...........about 7-8 hours ................
Thank bro boinker, the bus normally leave at 12pm in Hatyai... I am trying to find out (from bro here who have taken the bus) when can reach KL so that I can go HC for a short time if it not too late like 11pm/12am...

master1521
22-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Thank bro boinker, the bus normally leave at 12pm in Hatyai... I am trying to find out (from bro here who have taken the bus) when can reach KL so that I can go HC for a short time if it not too late like 11pm/12am...

buses leave hat yai - timing as below

7.00 a.m. , 8.00 a.m. 10.00 a.m. 12.00 p.m. and last bus at 6.00 p.m.

all the above mentioned times are thai time. rates of not mistaken is about BHT300 only. e.t.a. arrival in kl in about 7 to 8 hours .. comprende !

taurus75
23-03-2006, 09:05 AM
sigh*
dun know what been in my mind lately...very uptight and uneasy
even have this 'Resistence HDY Disease' spreading in my membrane...
guess i lay back a bit and stop posting for a while.
cya brudders.

Young@Heart
23-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks to master1521 and boinker for your bus info.

DeKuip
24-03-2006, 04:47 PM
sigh*
dun know what been in my mind lately...very uptight and uneasy
even have this 'Resistence HDY Disease' spreading in my membrane...
guess i lay back a bit and stop posting for a while.
cya brudders.

bro.. i will ask all the thai gers i know call u, u want boh? :D

stiffneck
25-03-2006, 07:49 AM

Pls lah if all the TG that is under his "spell" called him he will be beri beri busy busy!(if GTM TG included then he eat shi* also no have time kekekekeke)

If he said that he has non then i will list them out!!!:p

taurus75
25-03-2006, 09:02 AM

its not the gers or sex or whatever..bro.
just dunno...why i got this freaky feeling...
maybe i need to explore a newer place or places...

taurus75
25-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Pls lah if all the TG that is under his "spell" called him he will be beri beri busy busy!(if GTM TG included then he eat shi* also no have time kekekekeke)

I HAVE NON LEI......kekeke
btw dailo...i stop answering those calls liao...
know what? they start to sms me with those stupid apologies and love love love thing....
fark them man.:mad:

taurus75
25-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Singapore completes budget air terminal at Changi Airport

SINGAPORE : Singapore has completed construction of a dedicated terminal at Changi Airport to serve the booming low-cost airline sector, officials said Monday.
"The budget terminal has been completed and will be operational on March 26," a spokeswoman from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) said.

The one-storey terminal cost S$45 million (US$27.5 million).

It will occupy 25,000 square metres of floor space, about the size of three football fields, and will handle about 2.7 million passengers a year.

"With budget travel becoming more prevalent in this region, we are doing what we can to promote the growth of this segment of air travel in Singapore," Wong Woon Liong, director general of civil Aviation at CAAS, said earlier.

Singapore-based Tiger Airways, backed by flag carrier Singapore Airlines, has committed to use the terminal.

stiffneck
25-03-2006, 09:13 AM

Maybe it is because you have stared to bonk (not all but a few) them that you are starting to get sick of it?Muhahahahahah.:rolleyes:

taurus75
25-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Maybe it is because you have stared to bonk (not all but a few) them that you are starting to get sick of it?Muhahahahahah.:rolleyes:

maybe u r right about that... wow so early..? Good Morning Dailo.:o

KLKOOL
25-03-2006, 10:35 AM

So I coming to SG... u free to meet up boh???

stiffneck
25-03-2006, 03:54 PM
So I coming to SG... u free to meet up boh???

Bro do not worry if Taurus is not free as all the WL in Sillapore will be waiting for you with OPEN LEGS!!!:D

KLKOOL
25-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Bro do not worry if Taurus is not free as all the WL in Sillapore will be waiting for you with OPEN LEGS!!!:D

Hahaha.... I scared u tro to me the 300B variety leh... will call u when I am in SG... CBM will be wif me.. cheers bro

DeKuip
25-03-2006, 05:07 PM

I do believe he has but sometimes everyday the same dishes will get bored.. kekeke. Ok lah.. maybe u better ask ur tarma gers call him. hahaha

DeKuip
25-03-2006, 05:08 PM

The new places u wanna explore is with cb's or without? :p

stiffneck
25-03-2006, 05:17 PM
I do believe he has but sometimes everyday the same dishes will get bored.. kekeke. Ok lah.. maybe u better ask ur tarma gers call him. hahaha

Plssssss he cannot tarma one lah!(unless very very drunk Muhahahahha)

If he can then i think he will never get tired of H city!:p

stiffneck
25-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Hahaha.... I scared u tro to me the 300B variety leh... will call u when I am in SG... CBM will be wif me.. cheers bro

Plssssss lah i know the 300 bahts ones are not to your liking (refer to my FR when touring 300 baht that you will be scolding NMKH all the way!)

I think you do not have my number,if you want get it from DuKuip or Taurus hor.

By the way what is your ETA for sillapore?

Take care and hope you have many Happy Bonks when you are here!:p

KLKOOL
25-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Plssssss lah i know the 300 bahts ones are not to your liking (refer to my FR when touring 300 baht that you will be scolding NMKH all the way!)

I think you do not have my number,if you want get it from DuKuip or Taurus hor.

By the way what is your ETA for sillapore?

Take care and hope you have many Happy Bonks when you are here!:p

Bro... u not enuf tarma lately leh... u PM me BOTH ur mobile number is SG liao... ETA sg is 29 April... around noon

TD0620G
26-03-2006, 02:16 AM
I think u need a bit of 'rain' to fall on u and make u wet, guaranteed your freeky feeling will dissapear kekeke

stiffneck
26-03-2006, 11:16 PM
I think u need a bit of 'rain' to fall on u and make u wet, guaranteed your freeky feeling will dissapear kekeke

Maybe it is because the image of rain has changed that is why he is feeling "down".kekekekekekeke

BTW tiger is having free seats.I know it is not to H-city but keep a look out ok?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/hero.gif

stiffneck
26-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Bro... u not enuf tarma lately leh... u PM me BOTH ur mobile number is SG liao... ETA sg is 29 April... around noon

Aiya old already lah forget can?Sorry can?

BTW 29 April beri far away.

Hope you can come early so that Mr Taurus can snap out of his mood?

Take care and hope to see you soon!

taurus75
27-03-2006, 02:11 PM

dun think i going for rain liao...she's with someone liao.
looking for sunshine next.

taurus75
27-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Aiya old already lah forget can?Sorry can?

BTW 29 April beri far away.

Hope you can come early so that Mr Taurus can snap out of his mood?

Take care and hope to see you soon!

april 29??!! KNN..may as well say next year.
maybe 'rainy season' dampens my mood liao.
need bit of sunshine.

dc7176
27-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Dear all bros, i need some info... sorry read the first few page of the thread n found some useful info, but still tat abt 6 months back liao... i b travelling from sgp to kl on the 1st April morn, than proceed to hatyai on the 2nd April.

I remember last time there a thread on Sgp - Kl - Hatyai but cant b found anymore leh!

1.Wat the timing for the bus which ply kl - hatyai? How much?
2.Is the tuk tuk charges at 10b per pax??
3.In ur own opinion, where is the best place to get gals?? Rate 1500b to 2500b.
(one of my clicks into tarma, any recommendation or should i juz ask the OKT?)

Paiseh, lazy to browse thru all pages, first few page got info, the rest mostly FR n TCSS!

Thx in adv!

taurus75
27-03-2006, 04:57 PM

Paiseh, lazy to browse thru all pages, first few page got info, the rest mostly FR n TCSS!

Thx in adv!

think i only able to answer yr 2nd question...now no more 10B liao...it's 20B.

as for 1st query..maybe KL brudders can help here.

and 3rd query..well..nedless to say..Brudder stiffneck( TMM ) will be happy to satisfy u with his experience in tarma..kekekeke

taurus75
27-03-2006, 04:58 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cheer.jpg

kenneth1979
27-03-2006, 05:06 PM
wow that above pic of the gal is HOT!!!
any idea whats her occupation?

dc7176
27-03-2006, 05:52 PM
think i only able to answer yr 2nd question...now no more 10B liao...it's 20B.

as for 1st query..maybe KL brudders can help here.

and 3rd query..well..nedless to say..Brudder stiffneck( TMM ) will be happy to satisfy u with his experience in tarma..kekekeke

Thx bro taurus. U post so many photos of those hot MM, really motivate me to go find them la... later cant find such good one really disappointed! Anyway thx again! Cant up u coz give u pts b4 liao.

Any bros can help me w the rest of the Questions? Will give 3pts to anyone who can advise! :p

stiffneck
27-03-2006, 05:55 PM

Thx in adv!

Bro kenneth1979,

For LT tarma,pls ask the OKT which WL does,the you go and ask the WL yourself which WL she is ok to tarma with.Pls tell then you want them to svs you at the same time and not one hide in the toilet.
If both of the WL looks ok to you then go for it.If not then move on to the next "farm".(pls note that most OKT words can only taken at face value)

For ST at "bath/massage places" most of the WL does tarma.The high end places are pink lady,chaophya 4,SC etc and for cheaper places are chintana etc.
If you can "tahan" places like chintana then i would say number 14 and16 make a good pair!If you have the time read my FR below on chintana

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1357743&postcount=919

Hope you have a wonderful time at H-city and HAPPY BONKINGS!!!!:D

dc7176
27-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Bro kenneth1979,
Hope you have a wonderful time at H-city and HAPPY BONKINGS!!!!:D

Thx bro, for the swift reply! 3 mins to b exact! I m the one who need the info not k1979. :p heehee
Up u liao... thx again.

stiffneck
27-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Thx bro, for the swift reply! 3 mins to b exact! I m the one who need the info not k1979. :p heehee
Up u liao... thx again.

Sorry old liao!I think the "places" to find WL you should know right?As for getting good tarma it is bit of hit and go so good luck!

Normaly one will be good looking where as the other is not so good looking.

As you know already most H-city WL likes to play KC games so getting a good tarma is not so easy unless they happen to be very good frinds.But i have seen good friends (WL) lose their friendship over customer so good luck again!:rolleyes:

DeKuip
27-03-2006, 06:10 PM
april 29??!! KNN..may as well say next year.
maybe 'rainy season' dampens my mood liao.
need bit of sunshine.

Bro.. i like snow! Coz winter time can wear nice clothes. :D

DeKuip
27-03-2006, 06:15 PM

Thx in adv!

1. The bus will leave Pudu Raya at 22:00 pm and it will arived the border b4 6:00 am. Clear check point need 30 minutes.. depends on how busy it is. Add another 1 hour bus ride u are in hatyai.

2. Normally 20B now... if it's late in the nite they will charge u maximum 30B per person.

3. Take note the 1500B gers u wont choose... let say it's now 1800B onwards.

PS: U stay from 2 april till?

Happy bonking to u.

DeKuip
27-03-2006, 06:16 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cheer.jpg

Bro Taurus... no good lah u!! Why u exposed my tirak? :p

dc7176
27-03-2006, 06:32 PM
PS: U stay from 2 april till?

I b there till 5 april. Any bros there mayb can meet up?? I hav 2 more clicks w me.

Put u in my up list liao. Kum Sia!;) :p

dc7176
27-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Bro Taurus... no good lah u!! Why u exposed my tirak? :p

If wan to get gals like ur 'TIRAK' standard, how much huh?? :D