PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

hawk88
27-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Thanks bro for the updates.. Will be staying at Lee gardens..

Bro todaracing, Lee garden look so nice from exterior but when i went to see the interior of a junior suite, phui chao nua. The room look so old and skin are peeling off the paint. Sofa look so old, hmmm bed so so. Duno whether the normal room looks ok. If u free, care to take a look at Golden Crown Plaza (hotel) and see the room and compare? It's just 5mins walk from Lee garden (Please ask around if u duno where is the Golden Crown Plaza, there is another hotel call Golden Crown Hotel, not the same hotel).

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-02-2012, 02:12 PM

I would sugggest you to stay at mayflower instead of lee garden. Mayflower is just beside lee garden plaza and the room is much better. Furthermore it comes with free wifi.

BlueDragon193
27-02-2012, 02:52 PM
I would sugggest you to stay at mayflower instead of lee garden. Mayflower is just beside lee garden plaza and the room is much better. Furthermore it comes with free wifi.

Can we buy the hotel voucher from the airport or one still need to go to downtown travel agent. Thanks.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Can we buy the hotel voucher from the airport or one still need to go to downtown travel agent. Thanks.

Well, so far I have never heard that you are able to get the vouchers at the airport. Normally I get them at the tour agency downtown.

BlueDragon193
27-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Well, so far I have never heard that you are able to get the vouchers at the airport. Normally I get them at the tour agency downtown.

Noted. Are all the agents quote the same rates or which agent gave the best rate.?

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Noted. Are all the agents quote the same rates or which agent gave the best rate.?

Well prices are about the same, the differences is probably 10 to 30 baht.

jacobsgoh
27-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Lee Gardens now has a lot of aunties and families staying there.
I dun like the way some of them pass sarcastic remarks whenever they encounter samsters with their puyings in the hotel vicinity. :mad:

let them be, they are mostly busybody Malaysians.

jimfairy
27-02-2012, 09:27 PM

Lee garden hotel is old n the water is dirty too.. n oso very troublesome whereby u need to take 2 different lift to reach ur floor..from 1st floor, u need to take lift to the hotel lobby which is at 10th floor n take another lift to ur room.. my fren jz came bk today from hatyai, he stay at Golden crown plaza, he say is newer n much better den many other hotel.. n only 950bht.

jz opposite of Lee Garden, there is a tour agency named konsortium.. u can get voucher n oso change currency there..:)

Golden crown hotel is somewhere near New season hotel( at the same small lane). Beside the hotel, there is a traditional thai massage parlour... they do gd massage there..

etct88
28-02-2012, 01:13 AM
let them be, they are mostly busybody Malaysians.

Please la, they honest shopper, shopping for sour grapes...........:p :D

Lone_Wolf
28-02-2012, 01:47 AM

I always frequent Lovely Tours coz of the Singaporean owner and he oso give "special" rate to those regular Singaporeans. :D

I always take hotel / massage vouchers and change money from him upon arrival in Hatyai, then kutok him for free bak kut teh breakfast. If he's not in the shop, must tell his Thai wife you know him or she will go by the market rate. :)

Lone_Wolf
28-02-2012, 01:55 AM
Bro todaracing, Lee garden look so nice from exterior but when i went to see the interior of a junior suite, phui chao nua. The room look so old and skin are peeling off the paint. Sofa look so old, hmmm bed so so. Duno whether the normal room looks ok. If u free, care to take a look at Golden Crown Plaza (hotel) and see the room and compare? It's just 5mins walk from Lee garden (Please ask around if u duno where is the Golden Crown Plaza, there is another hotel call Golden Crown Hotel, not the same hotel).

There are 2 Lee Gardens hotels and 2 Golden Crown hotels.

The original Lee Gardens Hotel (near to Sakura);
The Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (next to Grand Plaza);
The Golden Crown Plaza Hotel; and
The Hatyai Golden Crown Hotel (former Novotel Hatyai).

Lone_Wolf
28-02-2012, 01:58 AM

You can get the vouchers from the reservations counter at the airport but it is not worth because you pay a higher price than the walk-in rates + 25 baht service fee whereas vouchers from downtown tour agencies are discounted rate. :D

Nokia6600
28-02-2012, 04:58 AM
The old room should be 520 and the new room 750
Hi bros so the new room rates for hatyai palace is 750. The hotel got free wifi, bathtub? Previously I stay at mayflower so thinking want to try another hotel.

dddd68sg
28-02-2012, 09:33 AM
sorry the new room got no bathtub wifi i not sure. Btw this rate need to buy from tour agent. The walk in rate for the new room is 800 baht. Actually if you have time you can go visit the room first if you like it then book. The old room got bathtub.

BlueDragon193
28-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Well prices are about the same, the differences is probably 10 to 30 baht.

I always frequent Lovely Tours coz of the Singaporean owner and he oso give "special" rate to those regular Singaporeans. :D

I always take hotel / massage vouchers and change money from him upon arrival in Hatyai, then kutok him for free bak kut teh breakfast. If he's not in the shop, must tell his Thai wife you know him or she will go by the market rate. :)

You can get the vouchers from the reservations counter at the airport but it is not worth because you pay a higher price than the walk-in rates + 25 baht service fee whereas vouchers from downtown tour agencies are discounted rate. :D

Noted and thanks for the info.

TonyCheong
28-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Noted and thanks for the info.

Hehehe bro BlueDragon193 venturing to the G-Clubs in Hatyai arh? :D

Those Coyote Dancers in Danok might be easier to "fish" than the ones in Bangkok. :p

sober
28-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Please la, they honest shopper, shopping for sour grapes...........:p :D

Sawadeekrup, unker.... u still alive in this thread ar? ROFL.... :p

Sporty
28-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Jus back frm HY today. Stayed @ Mayflower too.
I mus say nw e gals r mostly frm Mymmar.
N, they dun hav e skills at all.
My frens had them. N, they reali can't work one. Some attitude prob some more.
They looks pretty. But their working technique r worst den medicore.

Enjoy!!!

todaracing
28-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Lee Gardens now has a lot of aunties and families staying there.
I dun like the way some of them pass sarcastic remarks whenever they encounter samsters with their puyings in the hotel vicinity. :mad:

Haha bro no need to care much on those remarks.. I guess their husband also went there before bring puyings around..

todaracing
28-02-2012, 08:15 PM

Bro, i have already booked Lee Gardens Plaza. 1050 baht per night. Are you refering to Lee Garden Plaza?

todaracing
28-02-2012, 08:17 PM

Bro, i have already book because my sg friend had a thai friend working in Lee Gardens Plaza. Thanks for your info. I will try Mayflower on my next trip. Cheers!

todaracing
28-02-2012, 08:19 PM

Enjoy!!!

Opps why sudden drop of standard in HDY? Any bro can advice?

BlueDragon193
28-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Hehehe bro BlueDragon193 venturing to the G-Clubs in Hatyai arh? :D

Those Coyote Dancers in Danok might be easier to "fish" than the ones in Bangkok. :p

No lah, just asking for info and yes, heard about Danok but not been there yet.:D

mlvnyong
28-02-2012, 11:20 PM

Enjoy!!!

Bro Sporty how about posting a full fr on ur trip to Hayai.

Sporty
29-02-2012, 02:03 AM
Bro Sporty how about posting a full fr on ur trip to Hayai.

I try ok. Pls bear wit mi if there's anything not right. As, tis is my 1st time writing a FR. I jus try to write watever I can recall.

Day 1.
Reached, checked in, went to e farms. Not much gals left. It's ard 4-5pm. E sun is killing us. Anyway, Fren A choose 1 wit 35D I suppose!! Look big!!
Fren B choose 1 syt from another farm. But, both frm Mymmar.
A's gal very friendly. N fun to be. A reali hv big boobs!!
B's gal abit crazy kind. Quiet sort. Small cup.
Both frens admit tat their working skill NO GOOD! B's is worst than A's. N B is showing attitude when B ask her to do a bj!
Anyway, e night ended with not much happening.

Day 2:
A retained his. Cos, he find tat e gal stil quite ok n fun to b wit.
As for B, he got another one. Oso a SYT kind. Oso frm Mymmar. Oso no skill. Duno any techniques. Jus cap her mouth on his nipple n stroke e dick. B very sian Liao. But managed to finished her off n get over wit. But tis gal he find her nice to Chat wit n sweet. Anytime better than e 1st day one.

Day 3:
Welcome back to SG!

Before I go over, I read abou some reports here, stating abou those gals r mostly mymmar gals n they very Kay siao when come to working. N, sad to say, it's reali e TRUTH. They lik to fool ard n hv fun. But, when com to work, most of them Very slack.
So scary! Went there wanted to hv fun, but, ended up with tis kinds. Reali a disappointing one. Plus, some of dem oso quite attitude.
BUT, of coz there r nice ones too. N, I hope tat e ones my frens encountered ones r the onli worst ones. Hahaha. I believe there r surely some tat r worth having!!!

Wish all e best to those bros heading there. Haha.
U might hv beta lucks den my frens.
I jus hope e gals there to have more improvements soon!!

Sporty
29-02-2012, 02:04 AM
I know I'm not a gd writer !! Plz pardon me! :(

jacobsgoh
29-02-2012, 02:16 PM
I know I'm not a gd writer !! Plz pardon me! :(

3 of you went, and only two FRs, thanks anyway.

Sporty
29-02-2012, 10:41 PM
3 of you went, and only two FRs, thanks anyway.

Ya. Becoz I never call. :D

etct88
29-02-2012, 11:27 PM

No problem, we all believe you.........:D

etct88
29-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Sawadeekrup, unker.... u still alive in this thread ar? ROFL.... :p

I still sober,:p not over the hills yet:D, but soon.........:(

mlvnyong
01-03-2012, 12:00 AM

Bro Sporty, where did ur friends book those wls. And whole trip U a vegetarian ka ? Anyway nice fr. Thanks.

DaTan
01-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Will be going Hatyai again on the 20th April to 22nd April.. Going over to Betong for Songkran instead and will only be able to accompany my gf on the 20th April.. :( any of u guys at hatyai on the 20th April??

yean029
01-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi I am a new bird.
I would like to share some informations with you masters.
I went to Hatyai last November, there is an alley near the No. 59 Restorant which operates at night (about 9 pm) onwards. You can see neon nights from the alley. Sorry that I am not able to give the exact location for this place. It is also near to the old Lee Garden hotel.I took a girl out w/o Tuk Tuk agent and the damage is 2000B for overnight. Service from the girl is aceeatable to me.

acid_burng
01-03-2012, 03:48 PM
hello guys..

will be at Hatyai tomorrow morning till sunday .. first time there.. i hope any samsters here can help me with any info for good farm at Hat yai.

PM me if anyone also will be there during this weekend..

tanarthur
01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi bros, I been to Hatyai a few times and had always been staying at Sakura Grandview. Any other hotels to recommand which have more or less the same standard as Sakura Grandview but with a lower price? Thanks in advance.

Sporty
02-03-2012, 01:40 AM
No problem, we all believe you.........

:o :o :o
:(

Sporty
02-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Bro Sporty, where did ur friends book those wls. And whole trip U a vegetarian ka ? Anyway nice fr. Thanks.

From separate farms.
I got fren there maaaaaa. :p

Sporty
02-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Anyway, on a separate trip, one of my other fren went HY Too.
Took a Mymmar gal. Looks ok. When com to work, straight go to his nipple then lick a few times, hand went down to stroke. But her mouth stopped there. Jus had her mouth over his nip withou lickin or playing with.
1 hand stroking, mouth at e nip. Expect u to harden Liao den cap on n rock n roll. When fren request to bj(ask 3 times, duno is din heard or dun wan to hear), den she retorted; wait la. Put condom first. But she hesitate very long, Kay siao here Kay siao there. End up my fren dulans, bang her Liao ask her fuck off home.
1 of e nights he saw some gals wit their customers in Kiss Channel. N found tat those gals all seems quite pretty one. N he manage to find out which farm is tat.
Those interested can pm me. I try ask my fren got e contact anot. But, no promises la. I try ma.
But he oso told me e gals oso Mymmar. Swee, fun when play. But, when comes to working, they r far from average.
There oso got dead fishes de. Hahahaha. :D

mlvnyong
03-03-2012, 12:45 AM
From separate farms.
I got fren there maaaaaa. :p

Oh I see got home cook food, no need to Ta Bao to feed the little brother. Good for U.

Sporty
03-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Oh I see got home cook food, no need to Ta Bao to feed the little brother. Good for U.

Hahaha. Fren nia la. No feed no feed. :rolleyes:

DaTan
06-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Other than Tiger Airways whose fares ranges from $120 to around $200.. I tried checking with grassland express as well... to and fro around $95.. i have two questions here..

1. How long is the travelling time if i took the bus, i was told the bus departs goldenmile at 7.30pm.

2. Anybody took the trains from KTM at jb?? where to buy tickets and how much??

Thanks!

jacobsgoh
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Other than Tiger Airways whose fares ranges from $120 to around $200.. I tried checking with grassland express as well... to and fro around $95.. i have two questions here..

1. How long is the travelling time if i took the bus, i was told the bus departs goldenmile at 7.30pm.

Thanks!
can buy tickets at ktm counter jb sentral, alight bus/immigration/b4 city square.
jb to hatyai need to change trains at kl and butterworth total travelling/transit time about two days. suggest you go by jb[1907 depart] pasir mas[arrive 0828] about RM-50 or less if you are above 60 yo; taxi [RM-20 chartered] to rantau panjang, walk/motorcycle[RM-2] to s golok immigration, proceed to genteng hotel vans[depart every 30 mins @ 80 baht] in front of gentang hotel or by state railway of thailand train[depart s.golok 1100 LT] arrive Hatyai 1445 LT. hope i am of help. anyway when are you going? me[alone] going 1st April 2012 at discount price.

jacobsgoh
06-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Attention DaTan

the amount quoted is for 2nd class with berth train ticket from jb to Pasir Mas.

jimfairy
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

For ur question no:1- ETD Singapore -1930 hrs. ETA Hatyai- est. 0800 to 0900 hrs Singapore time. anyway do Grassland still operating coaches to Hatyai??
if so, Grassland n konsortium coach is much slower den KKKL OR SRI MAJU. mayb u can try them out..:).. buy 1 way to hatyai n buy return coach at the tour agency in Hatyai.. it will cost much cheaper..they cost ard 800 to 850 bht..:) hope u understand wat i say..

mlvnyong
07-03-2012, 12:24 AM

Bro Lone_Wolf, how much did they charge u for the massage vouchers for inhouse and in hotel room, and which massage ? Thanks.

pojstemp
07-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Attention DaTan

the amount quoted is for 2nd class with berth train ticket from jb to Pasir Mas.

Dont try train lah. too troublesome(schedule). yr backside will b flatten.
take bus fm GM or Larkin, JB(bus 170 terminal). 4-5 stops overnite
on bus in M'sia n u will ariv very early morning in HDY.

jacobsgoh
07-03-2012, 12:07 PM

on train can sleep on berth in comfort, also after races late to catch bus.

DaTan
07-03-2012, 01:51 PM
can buy tickets at ktm counter jb sentral, alight bus/immigration/b4 city square.
jb to hatyai need to change trains at kl and butterworth total travelling/transit time about two days. suggest you go by jb[1907 depart] pasir mas[arrive 0828] about RM-50 or less if you are above 60 yo; taxi [RM-20 chartered] to rantau panjang, walk/motorcycle[RM-2] to s golok immigration, proceed to genteng hotel vans[depart every 30 mins @ 80 baht] in front of gentang hotel or by state railway of thailand train[depart s.golok 1100 LT] arrive Hatyai 1445 LT. hope i am of help. anyway when are you going? me[alone] going 1st April 2012 at discount price.

wah!! sounds like a maze! lol

For ur question no:1- ETD Singapore -1930 hrs. ETA Hatyai- est. 0800 to 0900 hrs Singapore time. anyway do Grassland still operating coaches to Hatyai??
if so, Grassland n konsortium coach is much slower den KKKL OR SRI MAJU. mayb u can try them out..:).. buy 1 way to hatyai n buy return coach at the tour agency in Hatyai.. it will cost much cheaper..they cost ard 800 to 850 bht..:) hope u understand wat i say..

So the booking in Singapore can be done at Goldenmile?? I understand what u are saying because ive been to Hatyai regularly sometimes by plane or i ride up there on my motorcycle every songkran..

on train can sleep on berth in comfort, also after races late to catch bus.

I think i will give the train idea a miss because i thought its a one way train ride all the way to sadao borders.. lol...

time is an essence for me because its hard to find excuses to tell my OC.. i last went in february from 16th to 19th to accompany my TGF..

I think the tour bus is not under grassland anymore because i called them yesterday and enquired about the rates and etc..

I am riding to Betong for this year's Songkran from the 12th to 17th and i still haven tell my TGF that i am not spending songkran with her.. will be going hatyai on the 20th April to make it up to her..

DaTan
07-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Anyway just a little update on my background with TGF.. i met her during last songkran when i rode up to hatyai with another bike friend. She worked at a massage palour. Being tired after riding there the whole night, we decided to have our legs massage, manicure and pedicure and ear waxing done. Needless to say she was the one attending to me. After paying up and hanging around at the massage palour, she asked us where are we going tonight and whether we wanna go clubbing or not. She cannot speak english and the lady boss translated it for us. We agreed and so that night we went drinking. She drove us there.. Yes she has a Pajero and a nissan sunny. Apparently her family is quite well to do and the cars are bought by her parents.

I got tipsy and was high at the club so i did hug her. As it was our first meeting, i thought she just wanted to have fun so i asked her up to my hotel when she drove us back to our hotel. She rejected me and i was ok ay with it as i respected her. Subsequently everynight we went drinking and was almost drunk every night. Ask her the same question every night also and was rejected too. By the 4th night i was tired of her rejection so i never asked at all. To my surprise she parked her car and walked up to the hotel with me. Things started from there. When I left hatyai, she was teary and cried. I was skeptical abt these thai gals and their acting so i thought i will just take one step at a time.

All these happened last Songkran and never once did she ask me for money. I visited her every 2 months thereafter, in June, August, Oct and etc.. Bought a gold bracklet for her and she was like damn happy. By the way i am 27 years old and she is older than me by 10years old but shes a stunner to me. Took great care of me whenever I am in Hatyai and

All these while she can only understand a little bit of english and at first we can only communicate when her friends whom can understand english are around. She taught me a little bit of thai through hand language indicating what they mean. I also bought a Thai-English translation book so that we can communicate better.

I know I am married but well... ive wiped my mouth clean each time i went to Hatyai.. We talked on the phone yesterday and she was quite disappointed that i wont be with her this Songkran.

My body is in SG but my heart and soul is in Hatyai.. haha..

pojstemp
07-03-2012, 05:10 PM
When I left hatyai, she was teary and cried. I was skeptical abt these thai gals and their acting so i thought i will just take one step at a time.

All these happened last Songkran and never once did she ask me for money. I visited her every 2 months thereafter, in June, August, Oct and etc.. Bought a gold bracklet for her and she was like damn happy. By the way i am 27 years old and she is older than me by 10years old but shes a stunner to me.

Have a safe ride esp. in Songkran.......At 37, i believe she is a seasoned horse already while u are a mare.Very dramatic. Anyway, take care emotionally n financially as I see this relationship goes nowhere. Best wishes.

jimfairy
07-03-2012, 07:02 PM
So the booking in Singapore can be done at Goldenmile?? I understand what u are saying because ive been to Hatyai regularly sometimes by plane or i ride up there on my motorcycle every songkran..

not necessary to be in Goldenmile.. for GRASSLAND, there is a outlet at boonlay too... n another konsortium is in people's park centre. KKKL n SRI MAJU, I think only in Goldenmile..:)

mlvnyong
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I know I am married but well... ive wiped my mouth clean each time i went to Hatyai.. We talked on the phone yesterday and she was quite disappointed that i wont be with her this Songkran.

My body is in SG but my heart and soul is in Hatyai.. haha..

Bro DaTan, as I am a regular to HDY, 1 advice I can give u is, PACK UR FEELING, HEART AND SOUL, and get the fuck off this relationship。 你玩不起,best thing to do in LOS is 现钱买现货。Don't toy with rich thai decent girls feeling,死的很难看。

naemlo
07-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Apparently her family is quite well to do and the cars are bought by her parents.

Why will a rich daughter works in MP, legs massage, manicure and pedicure and ear waxing? :rolleyes:

The Milk Man
08-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Why will a rich daughter works in MP, legs massage, manicure and pedicure and ear waxing? :rolleyes:

The parents became rich because their daughter worked her ass off in the MP :D

DaTan
08-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Bro DaTan, as I am a regular to HDY, 1 advice I can give u is, PACK UR FEELING, HEART AND SOUL, and get the fuck off this relationship。 你玩不起,best thing to do in LOS is 现钱买现货。Don't toy with rich thai decent girls feeling,死的很难看。

She knows that im married.. And she did told me shes divorced.. Even showed me her daughter photo.. I understand the age difference and the numerous cheated farangs in LOS.. So far after a year.. She hasnt ask me for any amout of money and i wont give her also la.. Except whenever im leaving hatyai, i will pass her whatever thai baht ive left (not a lot though) Not really committed to my TGF after thinking it through hard.. Will seek her company whenever I'm in Hatyai.. How come u say will 死的很难看?

The parents became rich because their daughter worked her ass off in the MP :D

Her family owns a business in Patanni.. All these are what she told me lah and I take it all with a pinch of salt.. She did bring me to her house b4.. It's along the way to the Big Buddha temple..

DaTan
08-03-2012, 07:58 AM

not necessary to be in Goldenmile.. for GRASSLAND, there is a outlet at boonlay too... n another konsortium is in people's park centre. KKKL n SRI MAJU, I think only in Goldenmile..:)

So u will recommend KKKL n SRI MAJU? In what ways are they faster?

Yokosi
08-03-2012, 09:46 AM
So u will recommend KKKL n SRI MAJU? In what ways are they faster?

KKKL and SRI MAJU always beat the speed limits of 110km ( maximum limit ) on the highway when they should go on 90km per hour ( speed limit for non private vehicles such as lorries, trucks, vans, buses, etc ), especially during the nights !!!.

DaTan
08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
KKKL and SRI MAJU always beat the speed limits of 110km ( maximum limit ) on the highway when they should go on 90km per hour ( speed limit for non private vehicles such as lorries, trucks, vans, buses, etc ), especially during the nights !!!.

Haha isn't that more dangerous considered the high rate of tour bus accidents?? :p

naemlo
08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Her family owns a business in Patanni.. All these are what she told me lah and I take it all with a pinch of salt.. She did bring me to her house b4.. It's along the way to the Big Buddha temple..

Pinch of salt and yet u fall so much for a woman who is 10 yrs older than u? :eek: Guess u r not young, should be mature to differential what is love and lust. What is smart and foolish.

Use my ass to think I also know a rich Thai woman will be the owner of a MP but definitely not a worker in MP. A rich woman will not want to work in MP, because of face and dealing with dirty old men. :rolleyes:

If u r just fooling around with her. Know your limit, cause u r in Thailand. To have a bullet into your skull is cheap, since u mentioned she is "rich" guess money is not an issue. Also beware middle of the night, she uses a knife to slice off part of your kuku. :D

If u love her, then be smart not act smart......

Chok dee...

DaTan
08-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Pinch of salt and yet u fall so much for a woman who is 10 yrs older than u? :eek: Guess u r not young, should be mature to differential what is love and lust. What is smart and foolish.

Use my ass to think I also know a rich Thai woman will be the owner of a MP but definitely not a worker in MP. A rich woman will not want to work in MP, because of face and dealing with dirty old men. :rolleyes:

If u r just fooling around with her. Know your limit, cause u r in Thailand. To have a bullet into your skull is cheap, since u mentioned she is "rich" guess money is not an issue. Also beware middle of the night, she uses a knife to slice off part of your kuku. :D

If u love her, then be smart not act smart......

Chok dee...

Yup I understand what u are saying.. I was actually thinking whether I'm serious about her or not and I've came to a conclusion too.. Tats y I'm trying to stop. I also realised it's mostly lust n not love.. She's not rich but just that her family is above average.. Thanks for ur advice bro..

hunterhi
08-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Maybe she got FESTISH in those la... :D

wei8888
08-03-2012, 04:17 PM
will reach Genting on 2/4, then taking coach from KL to Hatyai on 2/4,anyone going down from 3/4-5/4?

naemlo
08-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Maybe she got FESTISH in those la... :D

Just like u n ah b? :rolleyes:

jacobsgoh
08-03-2012, 05:00 PM
will reach Genting on 2/4, then taking coach from KL to Hatyai on 2/4,anyone going down from 3/4-5/4?

This 70+ young male adult [alone] shall be at hatyai April 2nd to 5th[depart] for s golok.

mlvnyong
08-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Yup I understand what u are saying.. I was actually thinking whether I'm serious about her or not and I've came to a conclusion too.. Tats y I'm trying to stop. I also realised it's mostly lust n not love.. She's not rich but just that her family is above average.. Thanks for ur advice bro..

If U hv understand Bro Naemlo saying, those r some simple cases, which can see on TV or read on the newspaper, some r more severe cases not open to everybody knowledge.

todaracing
09-03-2012, 12:26 AM

Bro, i will be at haiyat from 2/4 to 6/4..

Lone_Wolf
09-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Bro, i will be at haiyat from 2/4 to 6/4..

I think many bros will be lost looking for haiyat town :D
Even with 30+ years of cheonging in LOS I still do not know where is this place named haiyat.

westermania
09-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Hi Bros,Can someone pls tell me how to say in thai'CIM'?:o
Appreciate any help/info on this

Thank you:D

todaracing
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
I think many bros will be lost looking for haiyat town :D
Even with 30+ years of cheonging in LOS I still do not know where is this place named haiyat.

Haiyat town? I newbie in Haiyat bro..

hawk88
10-03-2012, 01:13 AM
To the bro who pm me for info, can u send again, i just came back from oversea and accidentally delete away ur msg. Hope in time to provide u some info before ur departure date which i think somewhere in Mar?

philipsho
14-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi bros, any recommendation of cheap and good hotel? Used to stay in Hatyat palace but think the place should be quite run down now bah

Comjuka
15-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Hi bros, any recommendation of cheap and good hotel? Used to stay in Hatyat palace but think the place should be quite run down now bah

Maybe you can try the Winstar hotel. I have not stayed there before but I found this hotel while wandering around the city during my previous trip. It is located near to Diana Shopping Mall along Sripoovanart road. The hotel is new, small and decorated chinese style. I liked the ambience and would have stayed there if I had not already paid for my rooms. The rate is 700 baht and the reception told me discount rate is available during off-peak at 600 baht only. :)

edmondyjh
15-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Stayed there many times, it is cheap , good and clean. Just beside diana shopping mall. But it is quite far walking distance to lee garden area.

asakura21
15-03-2012, 04:26 PM
will be in hatyai on 6/4 till maybe 11/4 most prob will be staying in sakura GV hmm would like to ask where can i find farms n disco in the area n what gd food can be found in the area too ?

philipsho
15-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Thank you bro Comjuka and edmondyjh for the recommendation :)
will check Winstar out.... any bro been staying at hat yai palace recently? is the hotel very run down now?

Maybe you can try the Winstar hotel. I have not stayed there before but I found this hotel while wandering around the city during my previous trip. It is located near to Diana Shopping Mall along Sripoovanart road. The hotel is new, small and decorated chinese style. I liked the ambience and would have stayed there if I had not already paid for my rooms. The rate is 700 baht and the reception told me discount rate is available during off-peak at 600 baht only. :)

antiwarclan
17-03-2012, 10:01 PM
To all bros,

heading to hatyai on 2/4/12 and staying at Golden Crown Plaza. As it is first time in hatyai so can anyone share some info which farm is good and which disco is good as well. Thanks bro

mlvnyong
18-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi To All Bro in Sg and Malaysia, stop planning trip to HDY during the Songkran period. Second day back in Sg after my annual pilgrimage to Pratthalong and Trang. All hotel r fully booked during Songkran and price for room r 100% increased. Nothing much to post for Bro in SBF to read just a warning to Bro going there to cheong. Avoid booking wl from this farm in SKY, it seem like a scam, to make more money in a short time. 1 of a bro in my group booked a wl, the wl reach our room faster then my group, which we walk across the bridge behind Garden Home, past BP Tower to Sakura GV. As my buddy hv not come back to his room , I invited the wl into my room which just next to each other. After about an hour wait buddy came back, and chit chat for another 20 mins before going back to his room for test drive, She is still fine. Another 30 mins past buddy call saying wl don't want to continue, not feeling well after the 1st shot. We r to meet up for dinner at that time in the lobby, we meeted up talk to the wl , and the way she express herself is like this is not the first time it happen. " I don't feel well , I don't want to continue he do 1 shot already take as ST , charge 1K, left 1K, u want to change puying, top another 1K, want ur money back going down to SKY office take fm boss". So I call the lady boss, she already know what I wanted to say, and tell me off, "It's SOP, as long as U bonk her, it's already consider as ST, want ur money come to my office before 7.30pm, I will be here till 7.30pm". So we board our transport and shoot straight to SKY, reach there but lady boss disappear, left behind 1K with another wl for pay back, which she keep saying she don't know where the boss go. And other OKT fm other farms chip in to help to saying the wl hv the right not to continue. That is to say that this SCAM alway happening in SKY farms. And Bros heading to HDY to cheong be a ware of this SIAM KARAOKE, second farm on the left when u enter the street. If possible AVOID SKY FARMS. And OKT in SKY if U r reading this post don't blame me for each a posting, blame urself for let this scam to happen ard ur livelihood area. If U like, U can zap all U want, I don't give a damn about points. And to show to U HDY MOTHER FUCKER OKT the power of Internet, and don't think Bros fm SBF SG and ML r stupid.I hope this post can serve as a warning sign to All Bros heading to HDY.

philipsho
18-03-2012, 02:51 PM
sorry to hear about your bad experience bro.... thanks for sharing...
when is Songkran bro? will be going in ~2 week time... hope not caught in it..

u got photo of the KTV?

Hi To All Bro in Sg and Malaysia, stop planning trip to HDY during the Songkran period. Second day back in Sg after my annual pilgrimage to Pratthalong and Trang. All hotel r fully booked during Songkran and price for room r 100% increased. Nothing much to post for Bro in SBF to read just a warning to Bro going there to cheong. Avoid booking wl from this farm in SKY, it seem like a scam, to make more money in a short time. 1 of a bro in my group booked a wl, the wl reach our room faster then my group, which we walk across the bridge behind Garden Home, past BP Tower to Sakura GV. As my buddy hv not come back to his room , I invited the wl into my room which just next to each other. After about an hour wait buddy came back, and chit chat for another 20 mins before going back to his room for test drive, She is still fine. Another 30 mins past buddy call saying wl don't want to continue, not feeling well after the 1st shot. We r to meet up for dinner at that time in the lobby, we meeted up talk to the wl , and the way she express herself is like this is not the first time it happen. " I don't feel well , I don't want to continue he do 1 shot already take as ST , charge 1K, left 1K, u want to change puying, top another 1K, want ur money back going down to SKY office take fm boss". So I call the lady boss, she already know what I wanted to say, and tell me off, "It's SOP, as long as U bonk her, it's already consider as ST, want ur money come to my office before 7.30pm, I will be here till 7.30pm". So we board our transport and shoot straight to SKY, reach there but lady boss disappear, left behind 1K with another wl for pay back, which she keep saying she don't know where the boss go. And other OKT fm other farms chip in to help to saying the wl hv the right not to continue. That is to say that this SCAM alway happening in SKY farms. And Bros heading to HDY to cheong be a ware of this SIAM KARAOKE, second farm on the left when u enter the street. If possible AVOID SKY FARMS. And OKT in SKY if U r reading this post don't blame me for each a posting, blame urself for let this scam to happen ard ur livelihood area. If U like, U can zap all U want, I don't give a damn about points. And to show to U HDY MOTHER FUCKER OKT the power of Internet, and don't think Bros fm SBF SG and ML r stupid.I hope this post can serve as a warning sign to All Bros heading to HDY.

antiwarclan
18-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Thanks for sharing this valuable info. Will try everything to avoid this 2 farms. Just noted that the songkran is on 13/4 and I'm there on the 2/4. Will gers still working? Or they dun have day off in those festive season. Dun flame me bros, if this is a stupid question as this is my 1st time setting my feet on hatyai or perhaps Thailand.

badboi07
18-03-2012, 04:26 PM

Thanks bro for the warning :)

bigbabby211
18-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi To All Bro in Sg and Malaysia, stop planning trip to HDY during the Songkran period. Second day back in Sg after my annual pilgrimage to Pratthalong and Trang. All hotel r fully booked during Songkran and price for room r 100% increased. Nothing much to post for Bro in SBF to read just a warning to Bro going there to cheong. Avoid booking wl from this farm in SKY, it seem like a scam, to make more money in a short time. 1 of a bro in my group booked a wl, the wl reach our room faster then my group, which we walk across the bridge behind Garden Home, past BP Tower to Sakura GV. As my buddy hv not come back to his room , I invited the wl into my room which just next to each other. After about an hour wait buddy came back, and chit chat for another 20 mins before going back to his room for test drive, She is still fine. Another 30 mins past buddy call saying wl don't want to continue, not feeling well after the 1st shot. We r to meet up for dinner at that time in the lobby, we meeted up talk to the wl , and the way she express herself is like this is not the first time it happen. " I don't feel well , I don't want to continue he do 1 shot already take as ST , charge 1K, left 1K, u want to change puying, top another 1K, want ur money back going down to SKY office take fm boss". So I call the lady boss, she already know what I wanted to say, and tell me off, "It's SOP, as long as U bonk her, it's already consider as ST, want ur money come to my office before 7.30pm, I will be here till 7.30pm". So we board our transport and shoot straight to SKY, reach there but lady boss disappear, left behind 1K with another wl for pay back, which she keep saying she don't know where the boss go. And other OKT fm other farms chip in to help to saying the wl hv the right not to continue. That is to say that this SCAM alway happening in SKY farms. And Bros heading to HDY to cheong be a ware of this SIAM KARAOKE, second farm on the left when u enter the street. If possible AVOID SKY FARMS. And OKT in SKY if U r reading this post don't blame me for each a posting, blame urself for let this scam to happen ard ur livelihood area. If U like, U can zap all U want, I don't give a damn about points. And to show to U HDY MOTHER FUCKER OKT thepower of Internet, and don't think Bros fm SBF SG and ML r stupid.I hope this post can serve as a warning sign to All Bros heading to HDY.

My friend also have the same problem. :eek:

samhug
18-03-2012, 11:40 PM
thank bro to let me know my friend have the same problem than they also go to soi 2 the OKT them that all girl r booking end up is no booking,the girl will give u the unhappy face they will give u alot of reason that they need to go back early pls tell all the bro in SBF thank:p

mlvnyong
19-03-2012, 12:37 AM
sorry to hear about your bad experience bro.... thanks for sharing...
when is Songkran bro? will be going in ~2 week time... hope not caught in it..

u got photo of the KTV?

13/04 , major hotel fully booked fm 10/04 for a week. Sorry didn't take photo, not many farm in SKY, look up above the main door way u will see the farm's name.

Thanks for sharing this valuable info. Will try everything to avoid this 2 farms. Just noted that the songkran is on 13/4 and I'm there on the 2/4. Will gers still working? Or they dun have day off in those festive season. Dun flame me bros, if this is a stupid question as this is my 1st time setting my feet on hatyai or perhaps Thailand.

Heard many puying going back Home Town on the 05 and 06/04. Sorry bro antiwarclan, many thing change during the past years, system also change. Any senior bros going with u ? If no senior bros cheong with u, and u wanted to know more, pm me.

samhug
19-03-2012, 01:05 PM
13/04 , major hotel fully booked fm 10/04 for a week. Sorry didn't take photo, not many farm in SKY, look up above the main door way u will see the farm's name.

Heard many puying going back Home Town on the 05 and 06/04. Sorry bro antiwarclan, many thing change during the past years, system also change. Any senior bros going with u ? If no senior bros cheong with u, and u wanted to know more, pm me.

Oh no that mean not much puying i thinking going there feel so sad very long time never going to hatyai can u update me how much is the puying for over night :eek:

leedez
20-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Just touch down at hatyai this afternoon.. its been a year since i ve been here.. fetch by my girls friend from bar berry pub and when to a hotel recommend by her called hansa venetien hotel..It cost 500 baht per day!! although quite a distance to town area but all the pubs and the discotheque are at walking distance. Paragon, bar berry, V lounge Bix and Sotus pub. had a massage in the hotel which cost 400 baht for 2 hours... now one person in hatyai dunno what to do as my friend only reaching tomorrow so one person surfing net in the cafe haha!! Any bro are in hatyai now pls reply me asap so we can meet up to chill haha!! My friend will be bringing me to a place called hello bangkok pub.. She said very happening there so I will update to u all bros tomorrow if possible..

TonyCheong
21-03-2012, 01:28 AM
My friend will be bringing me to a place called hello bangkok pub.. She said very happening there so I will update to u all bros tomorrow if possible..

Yes very happening in hanging frowers. :p

Your wallet will be very light by the end of tomorrow. :D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
21-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Fully agree with bro tonycheong. You will get the chance to see your wallet shrink :p

DaTan
21-03-2012, 05:58 PM
I will be in hatyai from 20/04 to 22/04.. :)

leedez
21-03-2012, 06:01 PM

Ok thank you bro tony cheong.. Will take note of that..

TonyCheong
21-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Fully agree with bro tonycheong. You will get the chance to see your wallet shrink :p

He needs all the moral support we can give. :D

Ok thank you bro tony cheong.. Will take note of that..

Please provide a FR on Hello Bangkok Pub and most importantly your wallet damage! :p

leedez
22-03-2012, 03:47 PM
He needs all the moral support we can give. :D

Please provide a FR on Hello Bangkok Pub and most importantly your wallet damage! :p

This morning brought my friends to lee garden for some shopping then approached by an old man to ask whether want gals or not.. Range between 2k to 2.5k. 10 am till next day 10 am.. No harm trying as he said can book for the next day since today we no need.. The place is at 50 channivey 2 rd, lor hong hatyai songkhla 90110.. Once we reach went inside and the boss called ADD.. Hmmmsincr its not peak period quite a number of gal and the gals qualities not too bad (sorry I dun give ratings as different got different preferences) for me not too bad.. Each of us call one each at 2.5k.. The boss said everything can play to the max so we will keep our finger cross and will report the FR once it's done. Btw I also got lobang for massage at 300 baht for 2 hours by young myanmar gals. Here's is the contact 081-4791418 AH CHOON. Can send to hotel too. Btw change of plan tonight at hello Bangkok. Will be going to kiss channel as my friend also working there.. So will post a FR once done..cheers!!

TonyCheong
22-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Btw change of plan tonight at hello Bangkok. Will be going to kiss channel as my friend also working there.. So will post a FR once done..cheers!!

Different venue but same damage to the wallet. :p

Have fun and keep us posted with your adventures! :)

philipsho
22-03-2012, 07:46 PM
hi... any bro stay in tune hotel before?
Can bring ladies? :p

Loverthai
22-03-2012, 10:30 PM
can pm me more info about the new thread u posted?

any bro can reco SKY and chanivate,which one better in term of look?went to channivate before around 3pm...mostly out of stock liao,left with those auntie :(....by the way,sky near which hotel location?

terryaki
22-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Hi all cheongster,

Anyone know the "SC joint" still open in Hatyai? they use to have all good looking girl and off course price little bit high. Been many years didn't go Hatyai. Need some updated from all SBF brother.

tks in advanced.

leedez
23-03-2012, 12:10 AM
any bro can reco SKY and chanivate,which one better in term of look?went to channivate before around 3pm...mostly out of stock liao,left with those auntie :(....by the way,sky near which hotel location?

Too late liao.. Must go around 9 plus morning to see I prefer chanivate rather than SKY as nowadays SKY standard drop liao as today I just report at chanivate the quality still have but must see slowly lah haha!!

leedez
23-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Different venue but same damage to the wallet. :p

Have fun and keep us posted with your adventures! :)

Ok now back from kiss channel.. Inside there, there is no hanging flower but the LD is slightly higher.. 150 per shot and minimum 3 shots for the ladies.. Had a black label at 1500 baht.. Music and environment wise is almost all the same around hatyai so need not to report haha.. Girl quality not too bad but no booking out.. So see pretty gal horny liao but still need to wait my booking gal till next morning.. No choice rush back and book a gal in front of my hotel Venetian call v lounge.. Wow the gals not bad sia!! Maybe I lucky.. But price is higher lah.. 3k now till 6 am.. Now she bathing and I doing some update here now haha!! Will do a FR on this v lounge gal and my gal from chanivate tommorrow.. Tq tq!! Hope senior bro can up me if possible if find this info is informative.. Cheers!!

leedez
23-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Now some update for my trip.. For the gal in V lounge I will recommend who those have extra no eu in his pocket.. Service and look wise is good.. Very accommodative.. Maybe I'm lucky haha.. For my booking gal from chanivate..really can try the place which I pick.. The gals very playful and very accommodative!! U want play what pattern also can!! One of my buddies even took one whole afternoon bonking!! Now sleep like pig!! So bro.. Just for your info to look thru cheers!!

Wai1983
25-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm new here. just want to share my experience and contribute back to SBF. coz i dig lots of info from here.

Went to Koh Lipe for diving alone in Feb, passed by Hatyai for 1 day stop over before heading to the island. But SBF only introduced by my colleague after i'm back to KL.

Here's the FR:

31st January, Bro Skyhong993 send me to Puduraya take bus.
Bus info:
company name: Sri Maju
Time: 11pm(malaysia time)
Price: RM45 (1 way, so far only Sri Maju is selling return ticket at KL conter. return ticket for other bus company can only be purchase at Hatyai)
No. of Seats: 24 (single deck)
Additional info: according to the ticket selling auntie, 10pm bus is double decked and selling at RM55 1 way. I was thinking single deck is better, at least lesser passenger to wait to get on board when go for toilet break / immigration check. Hence time saving.. hehe

10:30pm check-in myself at the ticket selling counter and confirm the bus platform. 11pm sharp sharp the bus start leaving. before reach Jln. Duta already fall asleep untill the bus reach Ipoh town to pump petrol. while the bus re-fuel, 1 farang and 1 chinese women trying to get on board but the bus is full. so they had some 15-20 minutes arguing session about when it is full why can they still sell tickets? LOL:D this is bolehland lah!! at the end, farang and his chinese companion got to wait the next bus which will only arrive the next day.

1st Feb, 5am arrive Malaysia border town and bus driver ask for passport and help us to get the arrival form filled up.

6:45am Step into Tomyam land!! yayyyyy!!
Passed by Dannok on the bus, maybe it's too early, nothing much happening. but.. well.. i think it's worth to try coming over during weekend.
suddenly bus breakdown in middle of no where while heading to Hatyai:eek: so driver called tol truck and stoped those bus heading to Hatyai and board me up. :o

8am arrived Hatyai, bought return Van & ferry ticket to Koh Lipe at a tour agent opposite of CIMB Thai named "Lxxky Tour".. trying to "con" me, but luckily i did some research before going. still manage to get "standard price" like what others mentioned in forum.

8:30am, head to Lee Garden plaza as my hotel "Grand plaza hotel" is located between Pink Lady & Lee Garden Plaza. passed by Odean shopping mall, saw a restaurant cross the road. Had "pork leg rice" early in the morning, taste not bad.

9:30am, check in hotel.
Hotel info:
Name:Grand Plaza hotel
Price: RM80++ booked online before heading to Hatyai
Room quality: Acceptable clean but toilet is a little old
sleep quality: good, cant hear any noise outside my room
WIFI: no(i think), didnt able to detect any by using my iphone
TV channel: many!! sports, thais, news, MTV (eng & thai & chi), korean, etc.

rest for 20 mins then decided to take tuktuk go visit Sleeping buddha temple. Get quoted 500baht to visit numerous of temples by a tuktuk driver. but i only wanted to visit 1 temple, and say i will pay 40baht for return. Tuktuk driver say "deal!! Jalan!!" After visit temple and contribute some Baht & Ringgit to the temple, decided to go back to town and walk around. Tuktuk driver asked me if i want to booking a girl? never had that idea of booking girl in Hatyai and dont know any thing about this. driver said only 2000baht - 3000baht for booking 1 day. then ok, lets go to check out.

Arrive Channivate Soi, walk into 1 karaoke joint. Didnt check out the Karaoke's name, but only 3 girls in there. when i step into the joint, 3 of them are so happy and keep saying "ohhhh liang jai ohhh... liang jai ohhh". praise me untill i never thought of visiting another joint, so just simply pick 1 little chubby SYT. then tell her to go my room at 2pm.

Get tuktuk to send me back to Lee Garden Plaza, walk around and shop around then back to hotel wait for the girl. After 15 minutes the girl arrive with a bag. she is not wearing sexy dress, only T-shirt. i prefer that way because even we go out for meal, not so obvious that i'm with a booking girl.

Name: Mui
Origin: Bangkok
Skin: 8/10 smooth but a lil dark
Face: 6.5/10 no mole on face (important for me)
Body: 6.5/10 a little chubby
Boobs: B+
Nipples color: light brown
FK: 8/10
BBBJ: NIL, i didnt ask for it. and she didnt do it
BJ: NIL, i didnt ask for it. and she didnt do it
Pussy: 6.5/10 shaved, and toke some effort to get wet
Cat Bath: 5/10 she only CB me during the 1st round of bonking. others round she forgot about it.
Moan: 6/10 normal.. nothing impress me / upset me

Once arrive we sat on bed chit chat for 5 mins. then she ask me to go shower, and i shower myself (not really fancy on showering together). after i've done then her turn to shower. she come out covering with towel only, and i'm also laying on the bed waiting for her. She lay next to me, and i start with kissing with her then we FK for 3 mins.. our tongue is wrestling with each other, fight inside her mouth until my mouth then her mouth again.. i start to finger her and rubaruba.. then she gave me a short CB.. it's short, but good feeling. then cap me and start missionary style and then she pushes me away and get on top of me then hold both of my arm and ride me! like i'm getting rape by her.. the ride is awesome until i cum.. then wash together in toilet.

then we were naked on bed and chat for a while...quite tired after a long distance travelling, so i sleep until 5pm while she play with her phone and watch TV. sleep until half she come and hug me and start kissing my back waking me up and wants another round with me. i turn over and then we FK again for another 5 mins, she likes my tongue i think.. yeah, i like hers too.

then again she get on top of me and cap me while i am fingering her.. she ride me like crazy and looking at the mirror while riding until she cum.. then i missionary her until i cum.. after i cum, she take off the CD and pull my didi into her muimui again without CD.. well, without CD that was so much fun.. but after 15 seconds, i worried and tell her i got to wear CD.. scare lah :( 5 minutes later... we are tired and my lil bro getting softer.. so we stop there..

then shower and chit chat until 8pm, we go to stall outside Lee Garden Plaza for dinner. had some Wan Tan Mee & bird nest drinks.. forgot the price. then go back to hotel..

after watching some TV show in Thai which i dont understand and only she is laughing, then she go change her pajamas.. i never thought of having 3rd round.. and then we sleep til the next morning and she leave me when i check out hotel. now regret should bonk her for 3rd round instead..

Well, it's a good experience. will be heading to Hatyai again with Bro Skyhong993 in April. Then another 2 or 3 even better FR coming.. hehehe

Wai1983
25-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi all Sifu(s),

Thanks for all the info, it helps a lot!!:D

hawk88
26-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Bro Wai1983, despite the FR u input, it will be better if u input the cost of the gal that u book rather than the bus that u book. Then we can advise u whether u kena chop, avg or got a good deal. Last of all, skip Grand Plaza Hotel, its an old and expensive hotel. Not worth at all.

antiwarclan
26-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Thanks bro for the info. I'm heading there next Monday. Was wondering which farm to go from bros that just came back from HDY. I'll b staying at golden crown plaza. Booked on agoda online. Hope the hotel turn up right.

Wai1983
26-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Bro Wai1983, despite the FR u input, it will be better if u input the cost of the gal that u book rather than the bus that u book. Then we can advise u whether u kena chop, avg or got a good deal. Last of all, skip Grand Plaza Hotel, its an old and expensive hotel. Not worth at all.

Oh yeah!!! Sorry.. Forgot 1 of the most important thing.
Damage is 2500baht! Because tuk tuk is bringing me for farm visit.:o

Wai1983
26-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Dear all Sifus,

Any suggestion for MP around Channivate / Sakura Grandview hotel / Hatyai Central area provide ST service? would really appreciate the info!:)

hawk88
27-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Bro Wai1983, even tho a tuk tuk bring u to a farm and the okt quote u 2.5K, u still can negotiate to 2.2 or confirm 2.3K sure can. If 2.2K if u insist or walk away, most likely they will say i come out from my own pocket to pay for the 100baht. Hope this help u for ur next visit cos the gal usually cost 2K only.

Massage for ST not really worth it unless u r a gd bargainer. Usually they will quote u 1k for ST exclude massage which consider chopping u liao. U can negotiate the price to 7-800baht all in inclusive of 2hrs thai traditional massage and FJ. for ping pong massage, avg 500baht all in inclusive of 2hrs massage can already.

Wai1983
27-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Bro Hawk88,

Thanks for the advice. Coz This is my plan:
1. Morning arrive Hatyai, go farm book LT girl
2. Ask LT girl go my room at 2pm
3. Go massage and ST in morning / early afternoon
4. Then go Back room enjoy LT

Ok will take your advice and try nego for the price.. Thanks a lot bro!!

man-003
27-03-2012, 09:04 PM
During my stay last weekend, I saw 2 pettie massage girls come to my hotel around 9pm local time, believe they are outcall to the hotel room. They are wearing pink with some flowers design uniform, dunno they have extra service other than massage or not..but they really pettie and suit my type. :p any bro got hints how to find this massage girls and what service available. Thks :D

mlvnyong
28-03-2012, 07:07 PM
During my stay last weekend, I saw 2 pettie massage girls come to my hotel around 9pm local time, believe they are outcall to the hotel room. They are wearing pink with some flowers design uniform, dunno they have extra service other than massage or not..but they really pettie and suit my type. :p any bro got hints how to find this massage girls and what service available. Thks :D

Bro , base on ur description, my guess they r fm Jinnaree massage palour, along the main rd on the left side of BP Tower. Buy voucher fm 707 Travel & Tour, just ard the corner, cheaper then walk in and room delivery.

man-003
28-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Bro , base on ur description, my guess they r fm Jinnaree massage palour, along the main rd on the left side of BP Tower. Buy voucher fm 707 Travel & Tour, just ard the corner, cheaper then walk in and room delivery.

Thanks bro mlvnyong, will go and check up :D

seelookseelook
29-03-2012, 04:35 AM
any bros can advice which hotels are safe to park? i intend to drive up in next few days.

please advice

thank you in advance

seelookseelook
29-03-2012, 06:27 AM
can any bros advice the price for ST and LT for gals at SC Heritage?

thank you

philipsho
30-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Thx for all the bro update on hat Yai... Stayed in 'in season' hotel in the end instead. Room is clean and new and have a good Carpark :) Went to the ktv farm on wed but limited choice even we went early... Got a girl 'ah wan' from 54/1 house... 21 yo look okie... But kept on asking to borrow money... In the end lend her... Never pay back... Kept saying will pay back :( ban that ktv!!!

Went bar berry yesterday... Kind of empty maybe it is not weekend but got good attention from the topless dancers... But need to buy shot and hand flower... Switch to kiss channel near our hotel... Bo kang Tao too except buying shots... Disappointing..

Recommended by the massager, all nice (Chio) one went to dannok (near Thailand border Liao) ~45min drive from hat Yai... Will check it out this afternoon

waiwaiz
30-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone......juz sharing

My last time to Hatyai was more than 10years ago....2 week ago i juz back from Hatyai. And what a vast different now. Not complaining abt the pricing, but in term of service. Gone are the day where mei mei cried for u.

I realize most younger girl gv pretty bad service. 1stly they would say don like "par pao"(sex) too many time, which is fine with me. Even for that one particular time they wouldn't even gv u better service. I'm not looking for top-notch service , but juz reasonally good will be enough....My 1st girl don do BJ.....WTF:mad: even try telling her do with cap, still no. Always ask me go shopping. Still got the cheek to ask me for tips b4 leaving.....hahaha:eek:
And their most common trick is having menses..so cant do. juz gv a short bj n hj me off.........WTF again:eek: I'm sure alot of bros kanna this b4. 3th one......no menses, but this cannot touch , tat cannot , halfway doing say she sleepy........WTF again n again:mad:....hahahaha

So my last nite i gv up looking for SYT or young ger, get a more mature chio bu...juz for a good release. But then I'm a SYT lover, so cant really feel good with a MILF, but bo bian.......

U all feel the same way or treated the same way like me.....? the feeling of getting short-change. Tho i may complain a little but in MAY I'll be going up again....hahahaha.

Anyone has got gd service girl to recommend? Beta still if is a SYT... Thks for reading.

BlueDragon193
31-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Bomb rocks Hat Yai hotel, over 200 people trapped.

The Nation
March 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Hat Yai, Songkhla - A bomb exploded inside the Lee Garden Hotel in this southern border town Saturday afternoon.

About 200 guests and hotel staffs were trapped on the fourth floor and rescue workers were rushing to rescue them.

TonyCheong
31-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Bomb rocks Hat Yai hotel, over 200 people trapped.

The Nation
March 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Hat Yai, Songkhla - A bomb exploded inside the Lee Garden Hotel in this southern border town Saturday afternoon.

About 200 guests and hotel staffs were trapped on the fourth floor and rescue workers were rushing to rescue them.

Wow scary man!
This area always got bombing since 2006 I think.

Might not be bombing as it could be a gas explosion in Mc'Donald's on the ground floor.
Uncle Ronald's joint is on fire now! :eek:

TV News
http://i.imgur.com/fpKgj.png

waiwaiz
31-03-2012, 04:04 PM
heard its gas explosion............

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/558701_10150672208957739_784047738_9324369_2875833 99_n.jpg

bigbirdbird
31-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Here's the video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k2iyK37OU2Q

mlvnyong
31-03-2012, 04:26 PM
News fm friend in HDY , 5 bombs was planted, May Flower also bombed.

TonyCheong
31-03-2012, 04:32 PM
News fm friend in HDY, 5 bombs was planted, May Flower also bombed.

Oh man Southern Thailand terrorists at work again. :cool:

Really know how to choose date and time.
Saturday and at 2pm.

BlueDragon193
31-03-2012, 04:35 PM
This going to spoil the mood of many of this coming Songkran holidays.:(

There will be many cancellation this coming week.

man-003
31-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Wtf..i was there same time last weekend :(
So sad. Hope those people there are save.

waiwaiz
31-03-2012, 07:32 PM
News fm friend in HDY , 5 bombs was planted, May Flower also bombed.

this news from where sia? cant find when i do a search. Sianz half:(:(

waiwaiz
31-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Triple bomb attack kills nine in Thailand
Posted: 31 March 2012 1917 hrs

YALA, Thailand: Three bomb attacks minutes apart killed nine people and wounded more than 100 on Saturday in the main town in Thailand's insurgency-hit far south, a hospital worker said.

read more.........http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1192392/1/.html

mlvnyong
31-03-2012, 09:04 PM
this news from where sia? cant find when i do a search. Sianz half:(:(

My HDY kaki call me, during lunch time.

BlueDragon193
31-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Aiyah, false alarm and almost scare off most cheongster.
Just gas explosion not bomb and pity those staying in Lee garden hotel.

KatoeyLover69
31-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 March 2012 :-

Lee Gardens Hotel fire kills 5 in Hatyai

Five people were killed and dozens injured in a fire on Saturday at the Lee Gardens Hotel in downtown Hat Yai, officials said.

Four men and one woman died in the fire, Songkhla Governor Grisada Boorach told AFP. He said 336 people were injured, of whom 28 were in hospital.

The cause of the fire was still being investigated, the governor said.

City mayor Prai Pattano earlier said the fire apparently was caused by a gas explosion in the basement of the building.

Mr Prai also said that more than 300 people were injured but most were not seriously hurt and had been discharged. Most of those injured suffered from smoke inhalation, many in the hotel's large shopping arcade.

Police Lieut Phuvadol Viriyanarangkul said foreign tourists were among those injured but there were no details on them so far.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

DaTan
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM
I arrived at Hatyai today around 2.30pm.. Majority of the roads around Lee gArden were cordoned off.. I'm still there now and many army personnels are still standing guard the streets.. My thai friends there told me 2 bombs went off.. And the timing of the bombing in hatyai and yala was about the same.. the smoke was pretty jialat in the afternoon..

Will update here if there are any more
Happenings as I will only be leaving on Monday..

norice
01-04-2012, 02:33 AM
DaTan,

The blast was caused by a car bomb!

Davidoff9876
01-04-2012, 04:57 AM
Hope all fellow seamsters there are safe. Almost made plans to go there (with Lee Gardens hotel in mind) from 30th march to 2nd april but did not due to last minute work.

Otherwise, my ass would have been cooked

:(

The Milk Man
01-04-2012, 06:32 AM
Hatyai got 2 Lee Gardens hotel....... so which one kenna hit?

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel ? or Lee Gardens Hotel ? :confused:

The Milk Man
01-04-2012, 06:59 AM
DaTan,

The blast was caused by a car bomb!

The car bombing occurred in Yala..... not Hatyai.

It has been confirmed that the explosion in Hatyai was caused by a gas leak in a fast food restaurant in Lee Gardens Plaza shopping arcade.

There were 3 explosions in Yala........ 2 motorcycle bombs and a car bomb.

klguylate30s
01-04-2012, 07:28 AM
There are many factors to this issue. It could be a cover to avoid negative perspective for Hatyai tourism which is their main source of income coz the timing really so ngam one ah???? Anyway pity Hatyai people coz cari makan also so hard! :o

petainrd
01-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Hat Yai 'was car bomb'
Published: 1/04/2012 at 07:00 AM

A car bomb is believed to have caused the fire that killed five people at a Hat Yai hotel and sent more than 300 to hospital on Saturday.

It was fairly clear that the blast was caused by a car bomb, according to evidence found at the scene, said Surin Weerasook, a mechanic (professional level) with the Region 12 Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Office, who led an inspection team to examine the cause of the explosion.

Four men and one woman died in the fire, Songkhla Governor Grisada Boorach told AFP. He said 336 people were injured, of whom 28 were in hospital.

Hat Yai mayor Phrai Phatthano reportedly admitted that the fire was caused by sabotage on the underground floor of the five-star Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel. However, he urged all sides to wait for an official conclusion on what caused the blaze.

The fire broke out just after a series of blasts in the commercial heart of Yala killed 10 people and injured more than 100, on one of the deaadliest days of the protracted southern insurgency.

Mr Surin said explosives had been hidden in a car parked on the underground parking floor, B2 of the 33-storey Lee Gardens in Songkhla province’s business and shopping hub.

The force of the blast tore the car to pieces and debris penetared the hotel's first floor located three floors above.

About 10 cars parked on B4 were also heavily damaged.

Mr Surin’s assumption coincided with TV news footage showing that explosives ordnance disposal (EOD) police had collected objects believed to be explosive devices at the scene.

Charred remains of five human bodies, one of them a woman, were found on separate underground floors of the hotel. Between 300 and 400 people were injured, mostly suffering rom smoke inhalation, burns and injuries from broken glass and falling debris, Mr Prai said.

Initial reports indicated that the fire was caused by an explosion in the five-star hotel’s gas pipeline system, and officials denied reports of a car bomb.

Songkhla Provincial Administration Organisation president Udon Uthit Choochart told Thai PBS television shortly before 6pm that emergency fire and rescue teams had used cranes to evacuate all people stranded on upper floors between seventh and 33th stories, which house the hotel rooms.

Heavy black smoke was seen billowing out of the underground floors and clouding the sky. Authorities earlier tried to use ventilation fans to clear heat and smoke to help stranded guests flee the hotel but failed due to excessive smoke.

Reports said the air in the underground floors was filled with gas, requiring authorities to wear oxygen masks and take turns in the area, for only 30 minutes maximum at a time.

klguylate30s
01-04-2012, 10:08 AM
HAADYAI: As coordinated bomb blasts rocked the towns of Yala and Pattani in the southern Thai province, an attack occurred at a hotel in this city, killing five people including a Malaysian.

The Malaysian has been identified as Low Thian Hock, 46, from Kulim. However, there are unconfirmed reports over Thai's PBS television station that two more Malaysian tourists may have been killed.

Twenty-seven Malaysians were also among the estimated 300 to 400 people injured in the bomb attack.

The aftermath: Security personnel looking at the wreckage at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel in Sanaeharnusorn Road, Haadyai in southern Thaland yesterday.
Thai police chief Preawpan Damapong later confirmed that the explosion at the 33-storey Lee Garden Hotel, initially believed to have been due to a gas leak, was caused by a car bomb.

Haadyai Mayor Prai Pattano said the bomb was located in the basement of the hotel.

The attack, which occurred just minutes after the Yala blasts, originated from a car parked at the B2 level of the hotel, causing a gas cylinder in the kitchen and store of a fast food outlet upstairs to explode.

Malaysian consul-general in Songkhla Mohd Aini Atan said so far, only one Malaysian had been confirmed killed in the attack.

Rescue workers evacuating a woman after she was trapped by a fire at the hotel.
“Ten Malaysians injured in the attack have been warded at Haadyai Hospital while 17 others received outpatient treatment,” he said.

The injured Malaysians in the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel explosion at about 1pm yesterday were trapped in the building for about two hours, added Mohd Aini.

The three bomb blasts in Yala, which occurred minutes apart, killed at least 10 people and wounded more than 100.

Several shophouses near the blast sites were set on fire and many parked cars and motorcycles were damaged by the powerful explosions.

Holiday cut short: Tourists being evacuated after a hotel fire following a blast in Haadyai in southern Thailand yesterday. — AP
Relating the Haadyai incident, Malaysian Irwan Ahmad Rejab, 30, said he had just left the hotel and was about to leave for Songkhla on a day trip with his wife, three children and mother when he heard the blast.

“I asked the driver to turn back to see what was happening. When I reached my hotel, I saw glass strewn all over the road and it was chaos with policemen and medical personnel everywhere.

“Luckily, I got out 30 minutes earlier. I shudder to think what would have happened to me and my family if we were still in our room,” said the civil servant from Kajang, Selangor.

Another Malaysian, who wanted to be known only as Lim, 43, from Penang, said he was in a nearby temple praying when he heard the explosion.

Black smoke rising: Firefighters extinguishing the blaze at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel. — Reuters
“I was supposed to leave Haadyai in a few days but now I want to go back as soon as possible,” he said.

The building has been cordoned off by the police.

KatoeyLover69
01-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Hatyai got 2 Lee Gardens hotel....... so which one kenna hit?

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel ? or Lee Gardens Hotel ? :confused:

It's the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel

BlueDragon193
01-04-2012, 10:55 AM
More news....

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Car-bomb-suspected-in-Hat-Yai-hotel-30179148.html

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/286876/deadly-hat-yai-fire-sabotage

quorq
01-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Car bomb caused deadly Thai hotel blast

Bangkok, April 1, 2012 (AFP) - A deadly fire at a hotel in southern Thailand was caused by a car bomb planted by suspected insurgents, the national police chief said in remarks televised on Sunday.

The fire killed three people, including a Malaysian tourist, and injured hundreds of others, according to a revised toll given by the provincial governor.

It came on the same day as deadly bomb blasts killed 10 people elsewhere in the region.

"Yes it was a car bomb and it's related to the incident (bombs) in Yala and I believe that it was the work of the same group. The vehicle used was a Honda," national police chief General Priewpan Damapong said.

The fire Saturday at the Lee Gardens Hotel in Hat Yai, the largest city in southern Thailand, was initially thought to have been caused by a gas explosion in the basement.

The death toll was revised downwards after two people believed to be dead were resuscitated, Songkhla provincial governor Grisada Boorach said.

A total of 416 people were injured, mostly suffering from smoke inhalation, and 140 were still in hospital, he said.
The hotel attack came as two bombs in the southern town of Yala killed 10 people and wounded 117.

Colonel Pramote Promin, spokesman for the southern army region, said 29 people were still in hospital.

KatoeyLover69
01-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Report from The Nation dated 1 April 2012 :-

Car bomb suspected in Hat Yai hotel

At least four people were killed and about 300 injured in an explosion and fire at a Hat Yai hotel yesterday - suspected to have been caused by a bomb in a car parked in the basement.

Surin Veerasuk, a senior mechanic from Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Regional Centre 12, made that assessment after leading his team to inspect the explosion scene at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel. He said the car's licence plate number was unknown.

Songkhla Governor Krissada Boonraj did not confirm if the explosion was caused by a car bomb, as no bomb parts were found even though many cars parked inside the basement were seriously damaged. He said he would wait for Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) specialists to inspect the scene and decide what caused the blast.

The death toll at press time yesterday, the governor confirmed that two men and a woman had been killed but he did not name the victims or give any further information.

There were reports that one of the men killed was burnt to death in the hotel basement. Some of the victims were suspected to have died of smoke inhalation. Meanwhile, the injured were taken to five hospitals nearby. Eightyseven of them were rushed to Hat Yai Hospital, 132 to Songklanagarind Hospital, 52 to Rajyindee Hospital, 29 to Bangkok Hospital Hat Yai and 26 to Sikarin Hat Yai Hospital.

Hat Yai Hospital director Dr Kuldej Techanaparukse said most of the patients sent to the hospital suffered from smoke inhalation and were wounded as they fell while they ran to survive. Around 27 of 87 patients had not been discharged.

At around 1pm, the bomb exploded at the building, which is the hotel and a shopping complex.

Initial reports said that the big fire engulfed after a gas explosion at a fast food restaurant inside the building, and later authorities suspected if it was caused by the car bomb.

It took four hours to extinguish the fire.

Hat Yai Municipality Mayor Prai Pattano said he suspected the fire was caused by a car bomb. He said tourists and locals in the building were already evacuated to safe places, but the area was sealed for safety pending engineer inspection as the building might be cracked from bomb impact.

A press conference due to be held at 5pm yesterday to reveal details of the Songkran festivities in Songkhla was cancelled.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

tarzan69
01-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Any brothers at hat Yai? How's the situation there? I got a trip tomorrow,
Pls advise. Thanks for helping

KatoeyLover69
01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Any brothers at hat Yai? How's the situation there? I got a trip tomorrow,
Pls advise. Thanks for helping

Book a gal from the farm and stay in your hotel room 24/7 ..... stay away from niteclubs and crowded places .... Happy cheonging !:D

KatoeyLover69
01-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 1 April 2012 :-

B1bln damage likely by Hat Yai blast

The car bomb that rocked Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel in Songkhla's Hat Yai district on Saturday would likely cause at least 1,000 baht damage to the tourism sector, Somchart Pimthanapoonporn said on Sunday.

Five people were killed and more than 300 wounded in the blast.

Mr Somchart, chairman of the Songkhla Tourism Business Council and also president of the Hat Yai-Songkhla Hoteliers Association, said following yesterday's incident about 60 per cent of the hotel rooms which had been fully booked were cancelled.

He was optimistic that it would take fewer than three months to restore the tourism climate to normal.

The damage expected to be made to the tourism-related business was likely to be in the tune of 1,000 million baht, he added.

Mr Somchart said despite the incident, the Songkran festivals in Hat Yai would be organised as usual and activities to promote the celebrations would continue to restore tourists' confidence.

Prapas Intanaprasat, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)'s Hat Yai branch, said two tents had been set up to provide assistance to tourists who were affected by yesterday's blast.

Most of the tourists staying at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel continued to remain in Hat Yai, but moved to other hotels.

A press conference would be held on April 5 to confirm that the Songkran festivals would be held in Hat Yai as usual, he said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

philipsho
01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Just got back... Things are getting back to normal... But lee garden still cornered off... With police and military personnel everywhere... I stayed in mayflower... Can feel the blast when it happen... But mayflower is not affected... If not I won't be chatting here liao...

Cause of the blast is still unknown... Some say bomb... Some say gas

bell152
01-04-2012, 05:41 PM
This is sad. I hope hatyai people is ok and hatyai
will recover soon

cheers,

Wai1983
01-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow.. This is really a shocking news. I'm heading to Hatyai coming weekend.. So scary..

But it's not gonna stop me going there!! Will try to update every bro on the situation there... Provided if i am still alive.

hawk88
01-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Bro Wai1983, just be careful, dun take it lightly, u will never know. Read back the history. places like disco, crowded places, etc, avoid. Hotel like regency, mayflower, new season, avoid. Duno why novetel so far so good. Always bo tai chi 1. Just my 2 baht.

Once u touch down, mayb u can consider Danok (tho it is slightly more exp but still affordable if u dun go to those hang flower scene) instead of HY if u hvn book ur hotel.

quorq
02-04-2012, 12:38 AM
More Hat Yai bombings feared
Published: 1/04/2012 at 09:56 PM

Security authorities in Songkhla’s Hat Yai district have placed the city on high alert as they search frantically for four vehicles suspected of being rigged for fresh attacks after a car bomb that caused a fire in the city centre a day earlier and left five people killed and hundreds injured.

Meanwhile, Police say they have identified the gang they believe planted the bombs in Yala and Hat Yai on Saturday which killed 14 people in total.

Hat Yai Police Station’s radio centre on Sunday notified all security units to launch a thorough search of the city for the four vehicles including two Isuzu pickup trucks – one coloured blue and the other bronze metallic - a white Toyota Hilux Tiger pickup and a black Honda Civic sedan media reports said. All have been stolen.

It's believed the vehicles were used as getaway cars after the bombings and police sources said it was likely they would be rigged to stage more attacks in downtown Hat Yai following Saturday’s car bombing at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel and shopping mall.

Police have identified the owner of the car used in the attack at the five-star hotel as Thanasorn Kuasook, ex-deputy chief of Choeng Khiri tambon administration organisation in Narathiwat's Sri Sakhon district. He was killed by suspected militants in his hometown in October last year and his car was stolen, according to authorities.

Explosives ordnance disposal and forensic police have collected partial evidence from Thanasorn’s car which was parked in the underground parking floor, level B2, of the 33-storey Lee Gardens. Officials’ can proceed only investigate three of the five underground floors because the air in the area is still filled with gas and has little light.

Lone_Wolf
02-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Bro Wai1983, just be careful, dun take it lightly, u will never know. Read back the history. places like disco, crowded places, etc, avoid. Hotel like regency, mayflower, new season, avoid. Duno why novetel so far so good. Always bo tai chi 1. Just my 2 baht.

Once u touch down, mayb u can consider Danok (tho it is slightly more exp but still affordable if u dun go to those hang flower scene) instead of HY if u hvn book ur hotel.

Dun forget Sadao ever kenna bombed before...... but is still safer than Hatyai for the moment.

hawk88
02-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Dun forget Sadao ever kenna bombed before...... but is still safer than Hatyai for the moment.

Definitely, impact also not as jia luck as in HY, mayb cos of ..................... in Danok.

asakura21
02-04-2012, 01:15 AM
hmm is it still safe to go to hatyai ? am suppose to go over there this weekend

hawk88
02-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Sharing:

Care to share when u call a massage gal for 'THAI TRADITIONAL MASSAGE' for 2 hours in HY : NOTE; no special, purely massage.

i) U went to a massage parlour, hotel outlet, etc,
a) how much u pay for the massage?
b) Tips?

ii) U went to buy massage voucher and went to (i).
a) Tips?

iii) Massage Gal came to ur hotel room
a) how much u pay for the massage?
b) Tips?

Lone_Wolf
02-04-2012, 01:37 AM

I suggest you kiv your trip until the authorities find the other 4 vehicles. You wun know where they will explode next.

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 09:41 AM

I strongly advise you to cancel your trip until 3 months later in July 2012 ... play safe, stay safe !

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Report from The Nation dated 2 April 2012 :-

Alert for car bombs in the South

An alert has gone out about four missing vehicles in Hat Yai, because of fear they may be used in car-bomb attacks, Hat Yai police said yesterday.

Local residents have been urged to watch out for a black Honda Civic, a blue Isuzu pickup, a gold Isuzu pickup and a white Toyota Tiger pickup.

Hat Yai police, meanwhile, inspected local apartments looking for new arrivals or short-term tenants, who may be insurgents preparing for future attacks.

A message spread by journalists and later among Twitter users said there could be three other cars on the police watchlist, bringing the possible total to seven. Licence plate numbers were also provided.

A group of insurgents who are Yala locals has been identified as possibly behind the blasts in Yala on Saturday. Police yesterday released photos of Sahudin Tohjehma, a resident from Raman district sought for allegedly leading the group. Security sources said they had also detected links between the suspect and recent shootings of civilians by men dressed in police uniform.

Security camera footage shows one of the two bomb-laden cars parked at the scene, before the driver got out and was picked up by a man on a motorbike. Officials and police in Hat Yai are still reviewing the footage and have not released details about possible key assailants and accomplices.

A "safe zone" around Ruam Mit Street in Yala will be set up soon to allow vendors and small businesses to continue trading.

Police said one of the cars used to carry explosives in Hat Yai, another black Honda Civic, belonged to Thanasorn Kuasuk, a local politician in Narathiwat. It was stolen by gunmen after they shot him dead in an ambush last October.

Deputy Prime Minister Yutthasak Sasiprapha, speaking yesterday after a meeting of officials from agencies handling national security, said the attacks were prompted by effective suppression of illegal trade and

narcotics in the South. The drug-related link was confirmed by the spokesman of the Fourth Army Area, Colonel Pramote Phrom-in.

Security has been heightened in two other provinces in the deep South - Narathiwat and Pattani - where no bombs have been set off in recent days.

The minister said the blasts in Hat Yai went off before 6pm, as foreign Muslim tourists would hit the streets after that.

Songkhla governor Krissada Boonraj admitted security officials were at fault for the bomb attack at the Lee Gardens Hotel and apologised for failing to provide adequate security. New security plans were being worked out to cope with heightened risk, he said.

Two people of the three killed in Hat Yai were a married couple - Malaysian Low Tsian Hock and Thai wife Suphaphorn Janchaiyaphum, Hat Yai police said.

A large number of Malaysian tourists are lodging complaints

with police, to use the complaint paper as evidence to get a temporary pass to return to their home country, as luggage and travel documents were in the Lee Gardens Hotel, which has been closed for entry pending security inspections.

The watch at border checkpoints has also been boosted to look for suspicious individuals. A Liberian woman with a 14-year-old son was detained at a checkpoint in Songkhla after the boy was found to have entered Thailand illegally.

National police chief Priewpan Damapong, spoke after inspecting the Lee Gardens Hotel yesterday. He said the explosion at the hotel was a car bomb, ending early speculation and that it was a different type of attack to bombs in Yala.

An independent analyst who asked not to be named - said the car laden with explosive was parked on level four of the hotel's five-storey underground car park on purpose. He said the attackers wanted to use fuel in more than 100 cars to multiply the blast, to try to weaken the hotel's structure and possibly cause it to collapse.

"This has been discussed among a small circle of people, and I don't want to expand this theory further on, as it would benefit the insurgents, who want to basically terrorise anyway," he said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 2 April 2012 :-

Malaysian couple recounts terror ar basement carpark

Hooked up to a ventilator and unable to speak, Malaysian Ooi Fook Chuan wrote about his terror when two car bombs ripped through a basement as he and his wife were getting off their car. The blast flung them away, but they were lucky they landed near an air vent and could breathe despite the choking smoke. Meanwhile, Malaysians are fleeing Thailand while those here are calling off planned holidays in the north.

Ooi Fook Chuan, 33, was lying in his bed in the ICU of the Rajyindee Hospital here. He could not speak as he was on drips and hooked to a ventilator.

But the terror he had witnessed a day earlier was in his eyes and he wrote out his terrifying experience for The Star.

He said he was taking out his luggage from his car at Level B2 of the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel when a car bomb went off, flinging him back.

His wife Wong Sze Ee, 28, was not as badly affected. She was breathing from an oxygen tank when met in the normal ward.

She said there was a blackout in the car park after the explosions and the place was filled with smoke.

"I was terrified. I thought this was the end for me. My husband and I hid underneath a staircase. There was an air vent there which supplied us with fresh air from outside.

"After shouting for help for about an hour, we heard footsteps from the car park a floor above. We then climbed up the staircase holding a broken metal railing and screamed louder.

"Someone spotted us and threw several bottles of mineral water to us, and we were then rescued," said Wong, adding that they might have died from suffocation if they had not been rescued.

There is said to be another Malaysian woman in the isolation ward at the same hospital whose identity has yet to be determined at press time.

Choo Kok Boon, 46, from Kuala Lumpur, was walking past the outlet with his Thai wife when they were hit by flying glass shards from the glass panels on the outlet which broke. He was warded at the normal ward of the Rajyindee Hospital here for injuries to his head, arms and legs.

A couple from Kuala Kedah suffered severe burns.

Lew Kim Lai, 39, and his wife Lim Hock Bee, 37, were unable to talk when met at the Songkhlanagarind Hospital.

Lew, who had 70 per cent burns all over his body, was in the ICU and on drips while Lim, whose face was badly burnt, was in the normal ward.

Two other women from Malacca, K. Sangathala, 33, and Mini Ng, 35, were discharged from the hospital yesterday.

Sangathala said she ran out of her room on the 16th floor upon hearing the explosions. The hotel management then told guests to go to the pool area on the 12th floor, she said.

"There were about 200 to 300 people gathered by the pool. We waited for two to three hours before we were rescued," said the accounts clerk who was treated for inhaling too much smoke.

At least 27 Malaysians were among the 416 people injured.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

BlueDragon193
02-04-2012, 10:29 AM
More Hat Yai bombings feared
Published: 1/04/2012 at 09:56 PM
Online news: Bangkok Post

Security authorities in Songkhla’s Hat Yai district have placed the city on high alert as they search frantically for four vehicles suspected of being rigged for fresh attacks after a car bomb that caused a fire in the city centre a day earlier and left five people killed and hundreds injured.
Meanwhile, Police say they have identified the gang they believe planted the bombs in Yala and Hat Yai on Saturday which killed 14 people in total.
Hat Yai Police Station’s radio centre on Sunday notified all security units to launch a thorough search of the city for the four vehicles including two Isuzu pickup trucks – one coloured blue and the other bronze metallic - a white Toyota Hilux Tiger pickup and a black Honda Civic sedan, media reports said. All have been stolen.
It's believed the vehicles were used as getaway cars after the bombings and police sources said it was likely they would be rigged to stage more attacks in downtown Hat Yai following Saturday’s car bombing at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel and shopping mall.
Police have identified the owner of the car used in the attack at the five-star hotel as Thanasorn Kuasook, ex-deputy chief of Choeng Khiri tambon administration organisation in Narathiwat's Sri Sakhon district. He was killed by suspected militants in his hometown in October last year and his car was stolen, according to authorities.
Explosives ordnance disposal and forensic police have collected partial evidence from Thanasorn’s car which was parked in the underground parking floor, level B2, of the 33-storey Lee Gardens. Officials’ can proceed only investigate three of the five underground floors because the air in the area is still filled with gas and has little light.
More than 200 owners of cars damaged in the attack have submitted their registration papers to the authorities, reports said.

BlueDragonNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Report from The Nation dated 2 April 2012 :-

Steps urged to ease tourists' fears after South attacks

Carbomb attacks in Yala and Hat Yai district in Songkhla have badly affected tourism and local businesses, and a quick recovery is important in salvaging plunging visitor confidence in Thailand, hoteliers and business operators said yesterday.

A large number of tourists from Malaysia and Singapore who remain in Thailand have been relocated to other lodgings. While the heavily damaged Lee Gardens hotel is being inspected for safety and security, visitors' luggage and travel documents are being collected and returned to them, said Suraphol Kamphalanonthawat, head of tourism business in Songkhla.

"Panic among tourists is apparent and inevitable. It depends on how quickly we can rebuild their confidence in Thailand," he added.

The head of hotel business in Songkhla and Hat Yai, Somchart Phimthanaphoonphorn, said measures to draw tourists for preSongkran celebrations were being readjusted to get them back in two weeks. He added that 25,000 tourists booked Hat Yaibased rooms last year from April 1 until after the end of Songkran in midApril, generating around Bt300 million in income for local businesses.

"I'm not sure the figure can reach half that amount this year," he added.

Songkhla governor Krissada Bunraj said that apart from the damage to property, the economy and tourism in Songkhla had been badly affected, the public's confidence hurt and business opportunities lost.

Praphas Inthanapasat, a senior local Tourism Authority of Thailand official, said the Hat Yai Songkran Midnight Festival would continue as planned, to boost tourist confidence. He expressed belief in the capacity of officials to maintain security during the Songkran holiday break, which falls from April 1316 this year.

The secretarygeneral of the Federation of Thai Industries, Sommat Khunset, called for tighter control authorities, saying security and counterinsurgency operations in the three southernmost provinces were not enough to ensure overall safety in areas at risk of insurgent violence.

"The authorities must realise and make sure that such violence will not recur and the security issue in the South should be handled with importance equal to the ongoing water management planning to cope with floods this year," he added.

The chairman responsible for policies at the Tourism Council of Thailand, Kongkrit Hiranyakrit, dubbed the multiple car bombs the worst incident, greater even than the past travel advisory against coming to Thailand issued by many countries.

The mayor of Hat Yai municipality, Phrai Phatthano, said that rebuilding tourist confidence would require at least two years and negative media coverage of the blasts and followups would keep the issue hot. He called on Hat Yai residents to watch out for clues and suspicious signs.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated 2 April 2012 :-

Avoid southern Thailand, Malaysians told

PHNOM PENH: The Malaysian government has issued a travel warning against Malaysians going to southern Thailand following the bomb blasts in Hat Yai and Yala, which killed five people, including a Malaysian, and injured more than 100 others on Saturday.

Twenty-seven Malaysians were among those injured, while one was still reported missing, Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman said yesterday.

Anifah said Malaysians were strongly advised against travelling to the region for the time being.

"This is our concern. Our advice to Malaysians is, if you do not have anything really important, please avoid travelling there until the situation improves.

"If there are no important engagements, meetings or dealings, please avoid southern Thailand."

Anifah said so far only one Malaysian -- Low Thian Hock, 46, of Bukit Mertajam, Penang, was confirmed killed in the 2pm (Malaysian time) bombing.

Of the 27 Malaysians injured, 17 were given outpatient treatment. Ten, who suffered between 30 and 50 per cent burns, respiratory-related injuries and breathing problems, were admitted to three hospitals in Hat Yai.

However, five of them -- K. Sagunthala, 34, Mini Ng, 35, and sisters Chiaw Pui Pui, 34, Chiaw Pui Hoon, also 34, and Chiaw Pui See, 33 -- were discharged yesterday.

Lew Kim Lai, 39, Lim Hock Bee, 37, Wong Sze Ee, 32, and Fook Hock Chuan, also 33, are warded at the Songkhla Nagarind Hospital, while Choo Kok Boon, 46, is at the Rajyindee Hospital.

Anifah said their condition were being monitored.

Asked if those injured would be sent back, he said: "At this stage, it is not advisable to move them to Malaysia because what they need is urgent treatment and attention.

"I don't think the doctors (in Hat Yai) will recommend that they be moved for now. At this point of time which is critical, they should get treatment there."

On the Malaysian still reported missing, he said: "One Malaysian is still missing and there is one body still unidentified. By tomorrow, we should know the results as they are still doing the DNA test."

Anifah also said initial findings by the Thai authorities revealed that the bombs were placed on two motorcycles, in a car and a pick-up truck.

"When the explosion occurred at Hat Yai, the initial reaction was that it was caused by a gas leak. But when authorities seized the pick-up truck, they detected bomb residues. That is the initial report we got from the Thai authorities," he told Malaysian journalists covering the 20th Asean Summit here yesterday.

He also said Thai authorities had given an assurance that they would pay for the medical expenses of all Malaysians injured in the incident.

Anifah also said all family members of victims had been informed.

He said they could contact the Malaysian consulate general office in Songkhla at +6674 311062, +6674 316 274 or fax their queries to +6674 324 004.

Anifah said the hotel where the bomb occurred -- Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel -- was popular not only among Malaysians but also Singaporeans.

He said he would discuss the bombing incidents with his Thai counterpart.

"I want to know what kind of assurance he can give our people and those from Asean. I will also ask him whether it is safe for Malaysians to travel to southern Thailand."

In Hat Yai, Malay-sian consul-general Mohd Aini Atan said Malaysians who were in the region should either cut short their visit or avoid popular places like shopping complexes or karaoke lounges.

"This is just a temporary measure and I believe everyone can understand our concern for their safety."

Meanwhile, it was reported that the bomb blast would cost Hat Yai's tourism at least 1 billion baht (about RM100 million) in losses.

Some 60 per cent of the city's hotel rooms, which had been fully booked, were cancelled.

Despite this, Hat Yai tourism players have decided to go ahead with plans to hold the three-day Songkran festival from April 12.

Last Saturday's bombing was not the first time Hat Yai had been targetted.

In April 2005, a bomb exploded at the airport, killing four people.

In September 2006, a series of explosions occurred but there were no Malaysian casualties.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Wai1983
02-04-2012, 11:51 AM

Hey Bro Hawk88, thanks for the advice. Chinese got a terminology "If I don't enter tiger-cave, who should enter tiger-cave?"... Sorry change the tiger to Thai-girl... Hehehe.. Allow me to sacrifice myself to report the situation there!!! Sometimes news paper tend to get manipulate by politic..

TonyCheong
02-04-2012, 01:25 PM
BlueDragonNewsNetwork

An alternative news reporting agency. :p

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 03:08 PM

An alternative news agency is : KatoeyNewsNetwork :D

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey Bro Hawk88, thanks for the advice. Chinese got a terminology "If I don't enter tiger-cave, who should enter tiger-cave?"... Sorry change the tiger to Thai-girl... Hehehe.. Allow me to sacrifice myself to report the situation there!!! Sometimes news paper tend to get manipulate by politic..

You are our hero !!!

Hope you can leave the Thai-girl's den in 1 piece ! :D

Clap, clap, clap, ..............

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Report from AsiaOne dated 1 April 2012 :-

MFA advises Singaporeans against travelling to Southern Thailand

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) advises Singaporeans against travelling to the South Thailand including the provinces of Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat and Songkhla.

This is in view of the recent bomb blasts in Yala and in Hat Yai, which led to a fire at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel killing three people including a Malaysian tourist.

MFA advised Singaporeans with an urgent need to travel to these provinces to monitor local news and developments, take all necessary precautions for their personal safety and purchase comprehensive travel insurance.

In a statement to the media, MFA said it is closely monitoring the situation in Hat Yai. It added that the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok has established that the 31 Singaporeans in Hat Yai, including the 10 who were at Lee Gardens Plaza hotel, are safe.

An officer from the Embassy is in Hat Yai to provide consular assistance to these Singaporeans and to determine if there are other Singaporeans who may need assistance.

Singaporeans travelling to these provinces should also eRegister with MFA at http://eregister.mfa.gov.sg to facilitate contact in an emergency.

Singaporeans who require consular assistance should contact the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok or the MFA Duty Officer (24-hours) at:

Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
129 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
Tel: 001-66-(81) 844-3580 / 001-66-(2) 286-2111/ 001-66-(81) 8443580 (Duty Officer)
Fax: 001-66-(2) 286-6966
Email: [email protected]

Ministry of Foreign Affairs- MFA Duty
Office Tel: 6379 8800, 6379 8855 (24 hours)
Fax: 6476-7302
Email: [email protected]
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 2 April 2012 :-

Priewpan: Hat Yai-Yala bombs linked

The car bombings in Yala and Songkhla's Hat Yai district on Saturday were a coordinated attack, national police chief Pol Gen Priewpan Damapong said on Monday.

He was convinced of this after thoroughly inspecting the scenes of the bombings - the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel in Hat Yai and in municipal Yala.

Judging from the way the bombs were assembled, the timing of the blasts and other circumstances, it was clear the series of explosions were linked.

Pol Gen Priewpan said investigators at the Police Operational Centre for the Southern Border Provinces knew which groups of insurgents were responsible for the attacks, but he did not give details.

Sources in the police explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) unit that scoured the basement carpark floors of the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel said the bomb was concealed in a black Honda Civic car registered to Thanasorn Kuasuk, secretary of the Choeng Khiri tambon administration organisation in Si Sa Khon district of Narathiwat province.

Mr Thanasorn was attacked and robbed of his car and an M16 rifle on Oct 23 last year.

In Yala, the bombs exploded at two spots. The first was at the intersection of Chong Rak and Ruam Mit roads, where the militants planted a 15kg bomb concealed in a gas cylinder in a blue Isuzu pickup truck. The other site was in front of a 7-Eleven store where a similar bomb was planted in a Toyota Tiger pickup truck.

The bombs were detonated remotely by mobile phone.

The other explosion was from an LPG-powered van parked near the intersection.

Three people were killed in the explosion and blaze in the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel's basement carpark. They were identified as Mrs Yupin Puthima, 38, Low Tsian Hock, a Malaysian man, and an unidentified Thai man.

More than 300 people were wounded, but only 133 were still being treated at different hospitals, a source said.

Ten people, five men and five women, were killed in the Yala bomb blasts and 112 wounded. Of the injured, 32 were still in hospital this morning.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

BlueDragon193
02-04-2012, 03:58 PM

An alternative news agency is : KatoeyNewsNetwork :D

55555555555++++ KL69, was waiting for you to response.

asakura21
02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
thx all for the advice i will monitor the news for these few days and see how it goes like how one of the bro here say if i dun enter the tiger den who will :D

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
55555555555++++ KL69, was waiting for you to response.

Yes, yes ......... I am responding ! :D

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 05:12 PM
thx all for the advice i will monitor the news for these few days and see how it goes like how one of the bro here say if i dun enter the tiger den who will :D

Another dare-devil .... hope you come out of the den in 1 piece ! :D

asakura21
02-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Another dare-devil .... hope you come out of the den in 1 piece ! :D

ya hopefully ba goin with 2 other friends lets see if we can be wu song anot :D

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 2 April 2012 :-

PM visits bomb victims

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra paid a visit to Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel which was hit by a car bomb on Saturday right after her arrival in Songkhla's Hat Yai late Monday amid tight security, reports said.

She was greeted on her arrival by Krisda Boonraj, the Songkhla governor, and Pol Lt-Gen Chakthip Chaichinda, the Region 9 Police commander, who led her to see the scene of Saturday's car bomb at the hotel.

Telephone signals were cut in the area as part of security measures during the prime minister's visit.

Ms Yingluck instructed authorities concerned to quickly provide assistance to families of those who were killed and wounded in the incident.

The prime minister then went to Hat Yai Hospital and visited 12 bomb victims being treated there. She expressed regret for what happened and wished them a quick recovery.

At the hospital, Ms Yingluck visited Kannaphat, a two-month old baby boy, who was also wounded along with his father, Paisit, at the hotel's carpark.

The prime minister said she will give the boy, who is now out of danger, a scholarship from her own pocket for his education until he finishes a bachelor's degree education.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
02-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Report from the STAR dated 2 Aprl 2012 :-

Malaysian man missing after Haadyai hotel blast is confirmed dead

HAADYAI: Another Malaysian has been confirmed dead in the bomb blasts at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel here.

He was identified as restaurant worker Tan Peng Chan, 39, who had been reported missing by his parents.

His father, Tan Hee Tong, 63, identified his body at the Songkhlanagarind Hospital on Monday.

Peng Chan's death brings to two the number of fatal Malaysian casualties in the blast which occurred at 1pm (2pm Malaysian time) on Saturday.

The other Malaysian killed during the blast was Low Thian Hock, 46, from Kulim.

Two Thai women were also killed in the incident while 416 others were injured, including 27 Malaysians.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 3 April 2012 :-

Bombs deal a blow to Hat Yai tourism sector

The car bomb attacks in Hat Yai have hurt tourism and local business, leading more than half of 12,500 room bookings for Songkran to be cancelled.

Somchart Pimthanapoonporn, who heads the Songkhla Tourism Business Council and the Hat Yai-Songkhla Hoteliers Association, said it would take three to six months for the situation to return to normal.

"Operators not only in tourism but also other businesses are not confident in the security standard of the government," he said.

Kongkrit Hiranyakit, president of policy and planning for the Tourism Council of Thailand, said the council expected the bomb attacks to result in a loss of 200 million baht in revenue from tourism during Songkran.

"The government should seriously talk with the private sector there, especially about security in hotels, public areas, even department stores," Mr Kongkrit said. "Besides, it should organise a big event to recover the tourism image of Hat Yai after the situation starts improving."

Tanit Sorat, vice-chairman of the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI), said a short-term hit to tourism and confidence was unavoidable given the high number of casualties in the bombing.

"Car bombs didn't happen for many years in Thailand, and this time as many as 11 people were killed while hundreds were injured," Mr Tanit said. "The incident in Hat Yai occurred in the main shopping area, thus tourism and confidence will certainly see immediate effects.

"What worries me is that tourism in other southern provinces such as Phuket, Phangnga and Krabi will also be hurt."

He urged beefed-up security in public places such as hotels and shopping malls and called on the government to quickly explain the situation to the outside world.

With international tourists, especially Malaysians, about to come to Thailand, the state cannot just ignore the case and let foreign media tell the story, said Dr Tanit.

He advised the government to revamp its measures for tackling the southern insurgency, including learning what other countries such as Israel have done in dealing with separatist attacks.

Nearly all companies and investors do not want to operate in the Deep South any more, Dr Tanit said.

Surachai Jitpukdeebodintra, president of the Thai Chamber of Commerce of Songkhla, said the chamber would call a meeting tomorrow of parties from both the public and private sectors to brainstorm safety and security measures for restoring tourist confidence and to assemble relief packages for victims.

"Bombings deliver a direct hit to tourism, one of the key revenue streams of Songkhla on top of the agricultural and industrial sectors," he said. "But more important is how long the impact will be and the measures the government and private sector must enact to rehabilitate the city."

According to Mr Surachai, life and general insurance packages will possibly be offered to quickly restore tourist trust.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

antiwarclan
03-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Arrived on 02/4/12 knowing nth at all and just realized that there is a bombing when the minivan past by the site n the driver told me that.

Long story short. Went to a farm at sc heritage hotel and choose a syt. The damage is high cus it cost me 5k thb.

Name: nu
Face: 8/10 fair skin
Body: 7/10 b cup but I like slim type

Tried to communicate and she can't understand me and she seems like dont want to work cos I have tried to roam around but no allowed. So call the mamasan and change gal

2nd gal name: Ann
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 same size as the previous one
Bj: 6/10
Finger: yes & wet.
Anal: did once and she complaint pain so I stopped
Fj: 9/10

Couldn't complaint actually. She's good and she has a car so we went to kiss channel after 1st shot n not many ppl around tho. Only 4 tables. One question, r those singers bookable?

Walked past the site just now there was a police big shot there getting interviewed by press and it seems like it is quite safe as police n soldier everywhere.

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 3 April 2012 :-

Songkhla stores, hotels increase security measures

Many department stores, hotels and high rise buildings in Songkhla province have intensified their security measures in the wake of the deadly bomb attack at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel on March 31.

Some buildings have banned entry to vehicles fitted with LPG and NPG fuels after last weekend's bomb attacks in which three were killed and hundreds others of injured when cars exploded in the parking lot of the hotel.

Meanwhile Suthinart $$$$$najan, manager of Central Department Store's Hat Yai branch, said the store re-opened on Monday after closing shortly after the attack.

Her company has lost more than Bt10 million from the two-day closure, as it happened over the weekend and at a period when the store had schedule its midnight sales, which usually generated high income, she said.

Since the re-opening, the department store has increased the number of security staff to provide greater safety for customers.

"They are ordered to search the bags and jackets of every customer wishing to enter our buildings. If a customer refuses to be checked, he or she will not be allowed to enter," she said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
04-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Report from The Nation dated 4 April 2012 :-

Blasts: South under close watch

In the wake of the weekend's car-bomb attacks in Hat Yai and Yala, security will remain tight in all at-risk areas for the next three months, while extra measures will be adopted during the April 5-11 Songkran festival and the April 7-11 beach volleyball competition in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

In Songkhla, soldiers will possibly be asked to help the police guard road checkpoints or conduct foot patrols in key areas, senior commander Pol Lt-General Jakthip Chaijinda said, conceding that a military presence could scare away foreign tourists.

Meanwhile, police are trying to track down vehicles that have been reported missing for fear they could be used in future bomb attacks, while the areas of operations under close watch have been made smaller so security units can ensure constant and more thorough surveillance.

Among the suspects named yesterday, he said that two of them went by the same name - Jehmah Wani. "There are two persons in different age groups suspected of involvement, but I cannot say which of the two is more suspicious," he added.

Yutthasak also blamed Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel staff members for the Saturday bomb attacks, saying they had ignored security warnings. "It was their ignorance and mistake that allowed the insurgents to launch a bomb attack," he added.

A Bt500,000 bounty is being offered for each of the two suspects in the Hat Yai bombing, Songkhla governor Kritsada Boonrat said during a meeting of agencies and the province's business and tourism sectors to assess the situation.

Meanwhile, Jurai Leela, a woman who sustained injuries in the Yala blasts, succumbed to her wounds early yesterday, bringing the province's total deaths from the weekend bombing to 11. So far, three people have been reported dead in the Hat Yai attack.

Owners of cars parked in the Lee Gardens hotel that have been inspected by ordnance personnel are being allowed to obtain their vehicles after producing proof of ownership. One woman said her car had been damaged by the explosion but could be repaired.

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, meanwhile, has agreed with her Malaysian counterpart Najib Razak to boost security at border checkpoints, while both countries' Interior Ministries will share the database on passports and identification papers to keep a watchful eye on visitors to both countries. This will also minimise the chance of people maintaining dual nationalities, which had been exploited by insurgents.

Speaking during the recent Asean summit in Cambodia, Foreign Minister Surapong Towijakchaikul said Yingluck expressed her condolences and vowed to compensate for the loss of life and properties of foreign tourists who were killed or wounded in the Hat Yai attack.

Her Majesty the Queen has presented gifts and supplies to the 52 wounded people still in hospital in Songkhla and 30 others in Yala through the Thai Red Cross Society's secretary-general Phaen Wannamethee, who also conveyed a message of condolence and encouragement from the Queen.----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Report from The Nation dated 4 April 2012 :-

Security measures for Songkran increased nationwide

City authorities are on high alert and setting increased security measures for this month's Songkran festival, which runs from April 12-16.

The precautions issued by Bangkok Metropolitan Administration are meant to prevent any violence after last weekend's car bomb attacks in Yala and Songkhla, said City Law Enforcement Department director Kramol Olarawat.

The authorities will mobilise 1,240 law enforcement staff from the city's 50 district offices to assist police in providing security and to help motorists during the traditional water festival.

Thousands of Bangkokians will travel to the provinces, while many visitors will flow into the capital for the festivities, he said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Crescentmoon
05-04-2012, 12:18 AM
risky business to go haadyai during this coming water festival. play water at golden mile better. :D

KatoeyLover69
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
risky business to go haadyai during this coming water festival. play water at golden mile better. :D

Avoid Southern Thailand during coming Songkran Festival '12

To all Samsters who want to stay alive, please avoid Hatyai, Danok and Sungai Golok during the coming Songkran Festival next weekend ..... my underground sources ( military, Police & Special Branch ) tells me that the terrorists are planning a series of bombing during the Songkran Festival .... go to Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai and Chiangrai instead

TonyCheong
05-04-2012, 03:25 PM

To all Samsters who want to stay alive, please avoid Hatyai, Danok and Sungai Golok during the coming Songkran Festival next weekend ..... my underground sources ( military, Police & Special Branch ) tells me that the terrorists are planning a series of bombing during the Songkran Festival .... go to Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai and Chiangrai instead

----- KatoeyTerroristNewsNetwork

:p

西北度郎
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Hope hatyai recover from this bombing soon. Might plan a trip on june but it depends on the situation in hatyai.

antiwarclan
05-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Just got back from HDY today. For me it is quite safe. This is my first trip there and thanks to bro subwayz who shared his valuable tips and info.

Day 2
When to channivet 2 with bro subwayz. Got a LT and forgotten bout her name.

Face:7/10
Body:6/10 (abit short cos I like long leg)
Fj: 8/10 (quite hardworking)

Day 3

Went to kiss lounge. There are alot of syt for LT but the damage is 6.5k to 7.5k so decided to pass. Mamasan said after 9pm the damage is bout 4.5k-5.5k and I pass it as well cos no enuff $$ as I'm leaving tmr. Went to the lounge and book gem called zero for an hr and the damage was about 1.4k for both of us.
After that we decided to go for ST and bro subwayz brought me to a farm named new lady which is on the 1st floor of the hotel at SKY.

Name: zero(wat a coincidence yeah?)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Fj: 6/10 (she's like rushing me off)

I would say HDY is quite safe, as long as you avoid those crowded area. They are tight security around and gals told me that there are not many cheongster around.

Lone_Wolf
06-04-2012, 01:43 AM

So my suspicions were rite, KatoeyLover69 is an undercover :D

BlueDragon193
06-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Any news from your Aboveground Souces.:D

That what I suspect too. He always gave us the bad news, not the good news.:)

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Report from The Nation dated 6 April 2012 :-

Support pours in online for Hat Yai residents

As support for businessmen and residents poured in via social networking websites, the Lee Garden Plaza Hotel's president Wanchai Leelasithorn yesterday promised that the site would go into operation soon.

The complex in Songkhla province’s Hat Yai city was hit by devastating blast on March 31.

"I will have the place restored as soon as possible so the culprits do not feel satisfied by watching us suffer. I will ensure the hotel and shopping plaza resume operations as soon as possible," the 70-year-old executive said.

Some measures can be taken to restore the confidence of tourists and investors.

He also urged all parties in Hat Yai to join forces and get through this together. Emphasising that his company executives, who are all members of his family, were focusing more on helping the victims instead of worrying about the damages, Wanchai said he had also set aside funds for the relatives of those killed. So far the company has given Bt150,000 to each of these families.

"I confirm that I still have the will to fight and will not be discouraged by what happened," he said.

Though the damages to the hotel are still visible and immense, the hotel's managing director Thidanant Leelasithorn said it was still home. However, she said, her family and the 400 employees still had a smile on their faces thanks to the messages of support they have been getting every day since the attack.

Among the many comforting words, the sentence "Hat Yai people, we will get through this crisis together ..." was printed onto a Tshirt and sent to the hotel by a kind person, she said, adding that the hotel then decided to replicate these Tshirts and have the staff wear them while clearing the scene.

"First only staff members wore the Tshirts, but now customers and Hat Yai residents are also asking for it. Since the demand has been growing, the hotel has been producing more for free distribution. We have produced thousands of them and the demand has not dropped. Now we see this sentence everywhere we go," she said.

Since this Tshirt can not be found anywhere else, it has become a magnet for people to visit Hat Yai, she said, adding that people were being very supportive of hotel staff and fellow residents.

Somchart Pimthanapoonporn, president of the Hat YaiSongkhla hotel association, said more than half of the hotel bookings have been cancelled, as the bombing seems to have scared off Malaysian tourists. However, messages of support via socialnetworking websites is encouraging people from other parts of the country to visit the city during the Songkran holidays, he added.

"I can't believe that social networking can be so powerful. We originally thought it would take a long time to recover, but along came positive signals of understanding and desire to encourage Hat Yai and that has put smiles on our faces," he added.

Meanwhile, Lo Thien Ming, the older brother of Malyasian tourist Lo Thien Hok who died from the attack, said that he did not believe that Hat Yai was a dangerous city because the blasts were the actions of a small group of illintentioned people. He said he loved Thailand and would return to Hat Yai in the future.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
06-04-2012, 12:30 PM

Right, call me the " Asean James Bond 007 " :D

finn2046
06-04-2012, 10:01 PM
the sentence "Hat Yai people, we will get through this crisis together ..."

That's the spirit of not only Hat Yai people but Thai people ;)
They are the cheerful lots, they bring back their smiles faster than anyone else
Thailand don't called the "land of smiles" for nothing :)

KatoeyLover69
07-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 7 April 2012 :-

TAT aims to entice tourists to Hat Yai

The Tourism Authority of Thailand is planning to launch various promotions to restore tourists' confidence in Hat Yai after many bookings were cancelled following last Saturday's bomb attack.

Sansern Ngaorungsi, TAT deputy governor for Asia and the South Pacific,. said the bombing had led to the cancellation of about 50% of bookings for the Songkran festival. Tour operators also cancelled all trips to Hat Yai.

It is expected that tourism revenue in Hat Yai in Songkhla province will drop to 12 billion baht this year from 16 billion baht last year, while the number of tourists is expected to plunge by half to 100,000.

TAT governor Surapol Svetaseni led tourism business operators from Bangkok to Hat Yai yesterday to meet local operators so they could discuss ways to restore the confidence of tourists after the bomb attack.

Around noon last Saturday, a bomb exploded in a car parked in the basement of Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel and killed three people, including one Malaysian tourist. Hundreds were wounded. Two suspects have been arrested.

The attack happened at the same time as three other bombings in the downtown area of Yala province that killed 11 people.

Mr Surapol said TAT has set up strategic plans to rebuild the tourism industry in Hat Yai. The authority will organise trips to bring tourism business operators and agencies from key tourist markets, particularly Malaysia and Singapore, to visit Hat Yai during Songkran. Hat Yai is one of the prime destinations for Songkran festivities.

New attractions in Hat Yai and Songkhla will be advertised both internationally and domestically.

Miss Thailand competitors will hold activities in Songkhla in June.

"I'm confident that the effect will not last long. Hat Yai will be one of destinations for the Thailand Grand Sale event to be held in July that is expected to attract more than 500,000 visitors," Mr Surapol said.

Somchart Pimthanapoonporn, president of Songkhla Tourism Business Council and the Hat Yai-Songkhla Hoteliers Association, said if Hat Yai received the full help of a promotion campaign, it could recover within three months.

Grisada Boonrach, the governor of Songkhla province, said the province would adopt a "Five Deductions" campaign to attract tourists back to Hat Yai and Songkhla.

The deductions will be made on the prices of food, accommodation, transport, goods and services.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
07-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Report from The Nation dated 7 April 2012 :-

Songkran festival in Hat Yai is likely to be less crowded

This year's Songkran festival in Hat Yai is likely to be less crowded than usual, as the hoteliers' association is reporting that more than half of the rooms booked for the festival in Hat Yai and Songkhla have been cancelled in the wake of last weekend's deadly bombing.

The cost to the industry is more than Bt50 million (S$2.03 million).

Hat Yai-Songkhla Hotel Business Association President Somchart Pimthanapoonporn said that the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel car bombing last Saturday that killed three persons, two of them Malaysians, and wounded more than 350 tourists and shoppers, has significantly affected the tourism business in the province.

He said the number of tourists has dropped to around 20 per cent.

The attack has severely shaken the confidence of both residents and tourists. Somchart estimates that it will be at least three months before the tourism business starts picking up.

The public and private sectors along with residents of Hat Yai this morning held a multi-faith religious ceremony in front of the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel to make merit for those killed in the hotel bombing.

Also today, the authorities began removing vehicles from the hotel's car park, mostly cars that were not heavily damaged. It is estimated that there were 200 vehicles in the facility at the time of the attack.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

mlvnyong
08-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Any Bros interested to cheong HDY together fm 01/05 to 06/05.

Wai1983
08-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi guys,

Me and bro skyhong993 was at Hatyai 7th April. It looks safe here, police and soldiers are guarding at lee garden area and some others spot. The recovery process is going on at Lee Garden.

We can see the damage is quite serious from the bomb.. Cars parked 50 meters away from ground zero was also heavily damaged. Not much tourist, but there is still dare devils cheongster hanging around Hatyai..

Wai1983
08-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Here is my FR:

7th April arrived at Hatyai 8:30am Thai time. Bought return ticket and transport to Koh Lipe immediately. Then go for breakfast and check in hotel.

Hotel details:
Name: Hatyai Central
Hotel quality: not really clean, got ants on tables, small cockroach; Toilet not clean; hot water shower not working(but Bro skyhong993 got, lazy to ask change room, so just bare with it. Aircon normal cold; TV only got 20 channels.
Overall score: 3/10 (grand plaza hotel I stayed last time is better)

After check in walk to Chanivate soi for booking. We visited 5 Karaoke, and manage to find a SYT.

Name: forgot
Joint: Suriya karaoke
Origin: Myanmar
Face: 7/10(after make up); 5.5/10(after remove make up, got pigmentation on cheek)
Body: 8/10 (slim, very little tummy)
Boobs: 32B, firm (just nice)
Nipples: standard size, brown color.
Pussy: Very bushy, gets dry very fast
DATY: Yes, but I didn't do it
CB: 3/10 (only my nipples, some more bit me..
BJ/BBBJ: didnt ask
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 250

When visit the 2nd joint, quite a few girls. Look ok, but we want to see others joint first. When we step into the 3rd joint, there are 6 girls to choose. There's 2 look beautiful from far distance. But close up, normal only. But I just simply pick 1. After pay and go back to 2nd joint we visited for bro skyhong993 to book for his girl. After Skyhong993 pick his girl and pay, the remaining girls are dissapointed i didnt pick any. When we leave the joint, one girl come and kissed me without paying me any $$.. Haha it was fun in there. Then we go for massage.

Massage at Mermaid massage shop between Sakura grand view and Hatyai central. Highly recommend for clean massage. After the long journey bus ride and walk to Chanivate, neck and legs are tired. The massage immediately heal us.

Go lunch then 1:00pm go back hotel, we asked the girls to come to us at 2pm. 2:15pm my girl arrived and I start chatting with her and break the ice.

Wai1983
08-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Oh yeah, more details bout the girl:
Fingering: Yes
FK: Yes 6/10
GFE: 9/10(very good)

After chitchat on the bed, she is quite a talkative person.. Knows english and mandarin but not very well. Sufficient for communication most of the time. she say go for shower. She shower first then only my turn. After shower, she is laying on the bed, then I start kissing her on the cheek. When want to kiss her lips she denied, but after a few try she likes my lips and tongue so much and can't resist from my tongue for FK.

Then I start lick on her boobs and then nipples. Then fingering her til she is wet. After that she cap me with CD and start with missionary, moan is very little but real. After 10 minutes I cumed. Then go wash ourselves seperately. After wash we lay back on the bed naked to chit chat again. She said she worked at Bangkok and Johor before...

After 10 mins of Chit chatting, she starts to touch my didi. Then again we FK again for 2 mins, then she start to cap me again and we start with missionary 2nd round. Then I cumed again after 10 minutes of bonking.. She complaint too fast finish... Yeah I agreed..

then go toilet wash again seperately. After that laying on bed chit chating.. This time round she is wearing her sexy lace + silk pink pajamas..then I start touching her boobs again.. Fingers walking on her boobs makes her horny. Then she start to get on top of me again. And then take off my pants and start riding me.. After 5 mins of riding I carried her down and doggie her for 3 mins.. Then she push me on bed and ride me again for 5 mins until I cum.... Yes.. I didn't missed the cap-ing session.. Didn't wear condom and cum in her pussy.. Yeah I am also worry actually..

Then shower and I am soooo tired and wanted to sleep. But she keep on greeting on top of me and doesn't allow me to sleep. And keep asking for FK.i told her I didn't sleep for the previous night while in the bus coming to Hatyai. So finally I agreed to hug her while I sleep then only I can get 1.5 hours of nap.

Then 7pm wake up and go for dinner with bro skyhong993. When dinner the girls are very caring, keep taking food for us, wipe our plates and spoon before using it. And then walk around lee garden area to look at the damage. Quite serious the damage of the bomb.

After that go to a bar watch saturday EPL matches. The bar is not full, but 80% are farangs. We purposely choose a lesser crowd pub coz think it will be safe from any booming. While we watch the games, the girls didn't disturb us at all and ask for go back. Since they know each other then just chat among themselves.

After the drinking session, go back hotel and wants another round of bonking and FK.. Then again, didn't wear condom and cum in her pussy again.. She said I am the first customer which she allow to bonk without wearing condom (I don't know is it true or not).. Hopefully yes..

After te bonking she still want to stop me from sleeping and wants again. But then I'm really tired.. And I think she is also a little sleepy, so she approve my sleeping session. Next day morning she wants another round.. Hmmm I'm so scared an I say let's go clean up and pack we got to go breakfast and then take our can to koh lipe very soon.. So she is a little disappointed with that.. But no choice, I didn't pay money to get myself raped.. Haha

At the end when check out hotel pay her 1000 baht before go for breakfast.. Because I think she deserve it for the GFE. then she keep reminding me to call her whenever I'm free.. Well.. I think this is sale technique.. I'm cold blooded, too bad. Well, will have another round of booking after come back from Koh Lipe diving trip. Hopefully also another good experience.

norice
09-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Wai1983,

Constructive advice, when you jump from a high place you got to wear a parachute!

tanarthur
09-04-2012, 09:10 AM
FYI, frd was there over the weekend. Girls are plenty.

hawk88
09-04-2012, 03:58 PM
I would say HDY is quite safe, as long as you avoid those crowded area. They are tight security around and gals told me that there are not many cheongster around.[/QUOTE]

Bro, safe or not we wont know, else those few people who was eating their meal happily inside Lee Garden McDonald will b still alive. U wont know when the attack will come again. HY quite a pity city. Always kena flood and attack.

jooj
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Just came back from Hdy, walked pass Lee G P. can see the shop area inside totally destroyed, quite serious. Only a handful of tourist around shopping area, there are lesser food stall outside Lee GP now. Saw less then 15 ppl eating on Sat and Sunday 10pm.

Some of gals went back their home town for New Year already, some went to danok, and some choose to go BBK as not many chongster around Hdy.

The Gov there are trying to bring back the crowd using the Songkran festival. Hope there won’t be any more bombing again.

Lone_Wolf
10-04-2012, 02:20 AM
HDY quite a pity city. Always kena flood and attack.

Like Sodom and Gomorrah?

KatoeyLover69
10-04-2012, 09:22 AM
The Gov there are trying to bring back the crowd using the Songkran festival. Hope there won’t be any more bombing again.

No guarantee .... Better be careful !

HH1445
10-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Intend to go hatyai for songkran after hearing the hotel got vacancy, any bro out there know wat is the rate like? Intend to go to hatyai palace. Any bro interested?

mictang123
10-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Arrived on 02/4/12 knowing nth at all and just realized that there is a bombing when the minivan past by the site n the driver told me that.

Long story short. Went to a farm at sc heritage hotel and choose a syt. The damage is high cus it cost me 5k thb.

Name: nu
Face: 8/10 fair skin
Body: 7/10 b cup but I like slim type

Tried to communicate and she can't understand me and she seems like dont want to work cos I have tried to roam around but no allowed. So call the mamasan and change gal

2nd gal name: Ann
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 same size as the previous one
Anal: did once and she complaint pain so I stopped
Fj: 9/10

Couldn't complaint actually. She's good and she has a car so we went to kiss channel after 1st shot n not many ppl around tho. Only 4 tables. One question, r those singers bookable?

Walked past the site just now there was a police big shot there getting interviewed by press and it seems like it is quite safe as police n soldier everywhere.

Tried Ann few weeks ago. here is the FR.

Name: Ann
Face: 8/10 (Chinese look) next door girl look
Body: medium but small boobs , she said is A
Bj: 7/10 covered but i like when she licked my balls
Anal: no
Fj: 8/10 soft moan
damage : 5k
after dinner, she showered and changed her old style penjamas. she didn't want to go out for clubbing, only washing TV , sleep and make luv (limit to 2 times only)

GFE almost zero as i like clubbing with girl but not watching TV .

During mirror, saw 1 very pretty but too thin. this girl happen to be Ann gd fren. Must try her next time.

etct88
11-04-2012, 12:58 AM
No guarantee .... Better be careful !

In life, there is no guarantee...... always be careful;)

jacobsgoh
11-04-2012, 01:58 PM
the way he says it, its like theres a time table; when to go and when to stay away from southern Thailand, even the CHIEF terrorist cannot tell when they'll bomb south Thailand if ever again. sometimes i think he is talking about certian cinema's showtime.

KatoeyLover69
11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
the way he says it, its like theres a time table; when to go and when to stay away from southern Thailand. sometimes i think he is talking about certian cinema's showtime.

Yeah, in cinema terms : Coming Soon / Akan Datang

When the bombs explode it's " NOW SHOWING ! " :D

KatoeyLover69
11-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Report from The Nayion dated 10 April 2012 :-

Maximum security in Hat Yai

Hat Yai district in Songkhla province is under maximum security in the wake of last week's car bombing, with checkpoints being set up in several places in order to maintain safety during the three-day Songkran festival, which kicks off on Friday.

Praphas Inthanaprasart, a senior tourism official, said the number of tourists from Singapore and Malaysia is not expected to drop due to the bomb attack. Additional police officers have also been mobilised to man the checkpoints as well as set up separate outposts to check on cars, especially those from other provinces.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

jacobsgoh
11-04-2012, 02:20 PM
To what i know [which is very little], there are still people living is southern Thailand or am i mis-informed [being a tapole myself].

naemlo
11-04-2012, 02:34 PM
To what i know [which is very little], there are still people living is southern Thailand or am i mis-informed [being a tapole myself].

Of cause there are people living in the south. :eek:

BlueDragon193
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
the way he says it, its like theres a time table; when to go and when to stay away from southern Thailand, even the CHIEF terrorist cannot tell when they'll bomb south Thailand if ever again. sometimes i think he is talking about certian cinema's showtime.

Like he said he got the info from his "6 foot undergound source".:D

Cupnoodle
11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_141118.jpg
http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120410/b_131916.jpg
http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_134504.jpg
http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_134800.jpg

Be safe.
Live from Hatyai

etct88
12-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Was supposed to have dinner at Sizzler on the eve of that explosion, and was supposed to be in Boots that morning. But end up dinner round the corner and was in a different Boots (at Big C Extra):D :p

http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_141118.jpg

http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_134800.jpg

Be safe.
Live from Hatyai

Sporty
12-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Happy Songkran to ALL!! Enjoy e WATER!!! :D

norice
12-04-2012, 07:07 AM
cup noodle,

Thanks for the pictures!

KatoeyLover69
12-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Report from The Nation dated 12 April 2012 :-

Malaysians return to Hat Yai

Malaysian tourists have returned to Hat Yai for Songkran Festival and are checking in at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel, which was temporarily closed after the March 31 car bombing.

Travellers checking in include those with advance reservations and walk-in customers.

Security personnel from concerned agencies including defence volunteers and female paramilitary rangers are on duty to ensure security in the town centre area, which is playing host to the Hat Yai Midnight Songkran 2012 activities.

Water throwing had not seriously begun on Thursday morning, and the city was still quiet. Local retailers said the ambience was different than in previous years, where the road would have been full with tourists enjoying water fights.

However, they expected the afternoon would bring more people to the Songkran festivities as security precautions are creating confidence among local residents and travellers alike.

The bombing at Hat Yai’s Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel killed three persons - including two Malaysians - and wounded more than 350 tourists and shoppers, while two car bombings in Yala’s provincial seat claimed 12 lives and wounded about 200 victims.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Loverthai
12-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi Bro,by the way what is the best time to visit channivate and which farm have the best looking lady?

Wai1983
13-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Wai1983,

Constructive advice, when you jump from a high place you got to wear a parachute!

Yeah... Agree!! Thanks bro!

Wai1983
14-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Hi guys, my another FR:

Came back from Koh lipe to Hatyai on 11th April, reach Hatyai town at 2pm then check in Hatyai Central again. Already paid $ 1 month ago, so no choice have to here again. they started to close the road for songkran, so traffic a little jammed up.

Then immediately me and bro skyhong993 go to SKY to book a girl, walk 15 minutes to reach there. Saw lots of cheongsterss sitting outside the Karaoke farm drinking with the chics.. Looks like very fun. First joint we step in with lots of old women, at least 15 of them.. Immediately we step out and proceed to the 2nd joint (Siam Karaoke). Once we step in mamasang rang the bell to call the girls out. But only 3 girls there, saw 1 is quite good looking at that late afternoon then immediately book her. Mamasang said she used to be 2500baht, but today give discount for 2000baht. Tell the girl to go my room at 3:30pm. After booking then we walk back and have lunch. And bro skyhong993 doesn't want to book girl and wants to go pink lady.. So I just accompany him to pink lady to get ST. Once he pick the girl then I go back to hotel myself.

Reach hotel, whole body sweating and go take shower my self. Then the girl arrived just right on time.. And I'm still with the towel only. Then lay on bed chit chat. Initially she give me cool cool face and keep playing talkbox with her previous customer and her friends. After chatting a while then attitude changed.

Name: Ah Nid
Face: 8 in real person; 6 while take photo
Body: 7(no fat)
Boobs: B- cup
Nipples: tiny; light brown
Pussy: a little bushy
Origin: Chiang Mai
FJ: 9
BJ: 8
FK: 6
Fingering: yes
DATY: yes
Moan: very very little, but real
GFE: 9.5 (she reminds me my ex-gf which I loved very much, but leaved me for another guy)
WIR: Yes; 9

When we lay on the bed chit chat for half hour, then the bed is shaking and she ask me why I shake the bed! And I tell her I didn't; look at the curtain, it is also shaking!! It's earth quake! Then I quickly wear my shirt and pant and run from 9th floor to the ground. After that we can see there is other hotel guest run out from there hotel room. Then we don't go back hotel first and go waking around and then saw the news about Sumatra earthquake, and Tsunami warning is issued. After walk for 45 minutes we go back to our room and then she go for shower after sweating outside. Then she come out wearing towel only. And i put a glass of water on the table to observe if there is any Quake. Then after that laying on bed again continue chit chating. After chating for 10 minutes, the 2nd quake happened. And she quickly run into toilet to wear her shirt. I told ah Nid to escape And then I run to knock bro skyhong993 door. Knock for a while also no one answer. So I just escape myself and call him using handphone, apparently he is enjoying his clean massage again at mermaid massage shop we went that day.

Then me and Ah Nid just stay at the hotel lobby watch news and didn't go up again untill skyhong993 finished his massage then we go to kam eng restaurant for dinner.after dinner go to the street of songkran again, lots of things to see. Bought a pack of deep fried bugs to try. And played some ball games with the girls, see the songkran beauty contest there.

Then go back to the hotel, and start our first session. When arrive hotel she need to shower again. And then come out with towel only. And I start kissing her forehead, cheek, then lips. I don't know it is their culture or what, noticed that when start kissing their lips, they will avoid first. After a few try they will not let my lips and tongue go..

Then start licking from her neck to boobs and then nipples then tummy then go down to pussy. Pussy is nice!! No smell, and the juice tasted a little sweet!! I like it!! She moan a little when I lick her pussy.. Then free that she cap me and give me a BJ.. Just a short 1min BJ, but it's great! After the BJ she start riding me, the ride is awesome! And sexy!! I cum in less than 5 mins.. Oops too fast.. Then she gave me some FK which she is not really good with. And go toilet wash ourself seperately. She is quite shy actually.. Even get of me to the toilet also wanna cover with towel and before bonking ask for dim the lights.

After that we continue chit chat; I found her personality is indeed a very good girl. And she is cute when playing the game in my iPhone. Also if her family har enough of money to send her for college or university, I believe she is a very successful girl. She learn things very fast and with good memory. I like her very much(both sex and personality) and if she is my girlfriend I think I would marry her.. But too bad we are from 2 different world.

Then she ask me to download some English songs into her iPhone.. And for sure I did it for her. Then about 12:30am Thai time we go to sleep whole hugging each other. Sleep until 5:30am I wake up and start fingering her nipples and pussy.. And she is very wet and and do the same again licking from her neck all the way down to her pussy. And then she start to cap me and and I begin with missionary for 3 mins and then doggy her for 3 mins until I cum.. Awesome! Like to bonk with her so much. Then after showering she say she wants to go back.. Then ok I gave her 100baht for tuk tuk.. And take a few photo together usin my phone.. Gonna miss her..

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 14 April 2012 :-

Songkran in Hatyai

Thai people forgot their troubles and put aside their differences yesterday kicking off the Songkran festival with wet and wild water fights across the country.

The start of the Songkran festival made a big splash in Hat Yai, in Songkhla. Crowds of Thai and foreign revellers enjoyed water-splashing activities despite high security levels in the area. The festivities provided some light relief as revellers tried to put the recent bomb attack in the downtown area, which killed three people and injured hundreds, behind them.

In Hat Yai, which suffered from a car-bombing on March 31, many residents and tourists splashed one another, particularly on Sanehanusorn Road in front of the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel and at Natpat Unthit 3 Road where the "Hat Yai Midnight Songkran" event was hosted. Hat Yai fire engines supplied water to large tanks around the city for revellers. ----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

mlvnyong
20-04-2012, 02:33 AM
Here so quiet, no bros cheong HDY mah ??? And no update of HDY status. Come On HDY kaki made some noise !!!

jacobsgoh
20-04-2012, 12:06 PM
intend to visit Hatyai 21st ~ 24th May alone. sorry to disppoint, but i am a quiet, stupid old man always fearful that i'll make a fool of myself.

jjohnsch
20-04-2012, 01:17 PM
i'm also planning a trip down to hd sometime in sept wid a few other frens. Hooefully no scares before go

Wai1983
22-04-2012, 09:53 PM
intend to visit Hatyai 21st ~ 24th May alone. sorry to disppoint, but i am a quiet, stupid old man always fearful that i'll make a fool of myself.

Hey Jacob, last time I visited Hatyai alone.. I'm also having doubts ad questioning myself "am I doing this right??"... But eventually it's not that bad actually. We born alone and die alone. A journey to Hatyai alone is nothing. Enjoy your trip!! As not much people have the opportunity to do this!

DaTan
23-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Just came bak from Hatyai today.. Went there from 20/04 to 22/04.. Seems like hatyai is back to normal already.. :) but still stay away from the usual tourist spots to play safe!

jacobsgoh
23-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Hey Jacob, last time I visited Hatyai alone.. I'm also having doubts ad questioning myself "am I doing this right??"... But eventually it's not that bad actually. We born alone and die alone. A journey to Hatyai alone is nothing. Enjoy your trip!! As not much people have the opportunity to do this!

Thanks, hope you also enjoy yourself.
Long ago i had many Hatyai kakis, some died of old age and many 'ran road' leaving this 70+ ex mariner to go alone; in the begining i felt shy about going alone, now i am used to it as i do not owe anybody an explanation as to why i tour alone. Truth is, i like Thailand's food and women better than other places' also i love myself, therefore its only natural i go there and afford myself some happy moments during my twilight years.

mlvnyong
23-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Long ago i had many Hatyai kakis, some died of old age and many 'ran road' leaving this 70+ ex mariner to go alone; in the begining i felt shy about going alone, now i am used to it as i do not owe anybody an explanation as to why i tour alone. Truth is, i like Thailand's food and women better than other places' also i love myself, therefore its only natural i go there and afford myself some happy moments during my twilight years.

Bro Jacobsgoh, U do not owe anybody any explanation. majority of bros in sbf just hv to know that U r happy and enjoying urself in HDY, that the best reason to be there. Bro up ur points.

ladgaga
23-04-2012, 06:36 PM

i will be there ard this time..... care to bring noobie ard? :D

jacobsgoh
23-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Bro Jacobsgoh, U do not owe anybody any explanation. majority of bros in sbf just hv to know that U r happy and enjoying urself in HDY, that the best reason to be there. Bro up ur points.

you got me wrong, what i meant was, theres nobody to control me as i am still single.

jacobsgoh
23-04-2012, 08:13 PM
i will be there ard this time..... care to bring noobie ard? :D

Does that mean you can bare with this stupid old man? if yes, then i'll be most happy to hangout with you.

toilet$50
23-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Just came bak from Hatyai today.. Went there from 20/04 to 22/04.. Seems like hatyai is back to normal already.. :) but still stay away from the usual tourist spots to play safe!

bro DaTan,r you sure HDY back to normal?
i also came back on 21/4 sat..one of Thais(tuk tuk driver) told me that tourist drop abt 70%.:)

The Milk Man
24-04-2012, 03:46 AM
i also came back on 21/4 sat..one of Thais(tuk tuk driver) told me that tourist drop abt 70%.:)

I was there during the weekend too (20/4 - 22/4)...... I think what bro DaTan meant was that all the shops and places are back in operation.
Lee Gardens Plaza was oso back in operation too. The lady boss from Lucky Tour offered me to take a room there at special discount but I preferred the Winstar instead.

The crowd in hatyai is not so much as previously but Danok is packed. :D
Chicken farms at SKY and Channivate up price to 2500 Baht (previously was 1800-2000).
Danok chicken farms open price is RM$300/=

Khun_Thai_Jedi
24-04-2012, 06:09 AM
will be heading up to hatyai today, will give an update on the situation there when I arrived. Will be putting up at a new hotel call wang noi which is just behind mayflower.

graphixxx
24-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Bros, I will be there around june period, looking for massage with special around lee garden area, can't seem to find any info easily around this type service - is there any in hatyai?

The Milk Man
24-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Bros, I will be there around june period, looking for massage with special around lee garden area, can't seem to find any info easily around this type service - is there any in hatyai?

Next door to the Lee Garden is Pink Lady... famous for their Torah tora massages :D .... they been around very longtime and downside is most of their gals are mild.

Bangkia
24-04-2012, 12:47 PM
will be heading up to hatyai today, will give an update on the situation there when I arrived. Will be putting up at a new hotel call wang noi which is just behind mayflower.

Bro...try the Che Tzar stall opposite Wang noi.

Good food with reasonable price.never fail to eat there whenever in Hatyai.

Cheers and enjoy!

graphixxx
24-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Next door to the Lee Garden is Pink Lady... famous for their Torah tora massages :D .... they been around very longtime and downside is most of their gals are mild.

Thanks bro! :)

hunterhi
24-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Wang Noi quite new open less than a year, stay there last yr on August if I m not wrong, simple hotel with big parking area in the back...

Wai1983
25-04-2012, 01:50 PM

Bro Jacob, Agree! I like Thai food and girls too... And also Thai beer ań beaches. Combination of all these stuffs are just the "awesomest" thing!!

jacobsgoh
25-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Bro Jacob, Agree! I like Thai food and girls too... And also Thai beer ań beaches. Combination of all these stuffs are just the "awesomest" thing!!

if you had stayed in Bangkok like i did for 14 months, you'll tend to like Thailand even more.

DaTan
27-04-2012, 03:43 PM

I was there during the weekend too (20/4 - 22/4)...... I think what bro DaTan meant was that all the shops and places are back in operation.
Lee Gardens Plaza was oso back in operation too. The lady boss from Lucky Tour offered me to take a room there at special discount but I preferred the Winstar instead.

The crowd in hatyai is not so much as previously but Danok is packed. :D
Chicken farms at SKY and Channivate up price to 2500 Baht (previously was 1800-2000).
Danok chicken farms open price is RM$300/=

yeah sorry for the misunderstanding.. i mean the shops are all open now compared to the bombing attacks carried out earlier in the month (I was there when it occured). Business are definitely down as my gf said not much customers coming to their Salon for massage and manicure services...

agreed.. there just this special thingy about Thai food.. it just taste better.. hahaha and not to forget the Thai women.. they are more "Ti Tie" compared to woman in Sg...

if you had stayed in Bangkok like i did for 14 months, you'll tend to like Thailand even more.

Somehow i like Hatyai more compared to Bangkok.. Hatyai appears more laid-back to me bah.. :)

Lone_Wolf
27-04-2012, 09:13 PM

Wang Noi is not a new hotel.
It has been around for ages as a budget hotel (250-450 baht).

It has undergone a refurbishment and added a new wing at the back. Rooms are now air-con (previously mostly ceiling fans) with cable TV (60 channels), Wifi, hot showers, room safe, minibar, new soft mattresses and furniture.

After the upgrading, prices were upgraded accordingly..... roomrates is now 600 baht, 700 baht & 800 baht (new wing). :D

They have oso changed their name..... the hotel is called WUNGNOY HOTEL now. Those on a budget can try out this hotel. :D

pojstemp
28-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Bros heading to Hdy, pls beware of conmen a during Vesak Day period, hanging around CIMB bank/lucky tour area or around coffeshops. I had this exp. 10 yrs ago. They would ask u "take tut tuk go pray". I was like "hynotized". Ask me buy a pail w sundry. Reach temple, accost me to a hut, not main temple. Monk inside chanting, Ask me put $ in Ang Pow. Put $10, they said not enuf. Hv to put at least $50. When I got back, I realized I was not myself earlier. So, pls stay away fm these parasites.

semreh
28-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Somehow i like Hatyai more compared to Bangkok.. Hatyai appears more laid-back to me bah.. :)

How is the situation there with all the reports of bombings and killings?
I do not trust the news completely so it would be nice if someone on the ground can give an update.

DaTan
30-04-2012, 02:19 PM
How is the situation there with all the reports of bombings and killings?
I do not trust the news completely so it would be nice if someone on the ground can give an update.

Hi, Things have since gone back to normal.. the thai people and the retail shops have since gone back to their usual business... however there are still road blocks stationed at some of the roads in hatyai.. there are also army soldiers stationed around the town (for eg in front of Be My Guest Motel).. these was last seen by me on the 20/04 to 22/04.. i will be there again at the end of May... :) if u are afraid of encountering any bombings, my advice is to stay at hotels away from the central area and major shopping districts.. hope tat my info helps..

leelelee
30-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi, brother,

Plan to go Hat yai end of May. Can any one give me or pm me some Mamasan contact, as I dont want to walk around the farm this time.

Thanks

bensomchai
30-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Just back from Haytai this afternoon. Place is back to normal with some crowd coming back during the weekend. Good that people forget about the bombings and return back for either Enjoyment, Shopping or just Relax.

Although its never the same again this time, but still, you could see vast improvement from the last few weeks.

Went to former Scala Hotel - behind Emperor Hotel. The girls there are quite young and prices are cheap too. B1500 although Papasan quoted B1700 at first. Remember last time there was B1400 or B1300.

This lady by the name of Nong Sa is young and accomodating. Never a time watcher. Pleased to serve. Recommended for brothers who is in Hatyai now or going the next time.

Went to Pink Lady the next day, got this lady Kim (no:003), not bad looking, very shy and quiet type. But after breaking the ice, can really chat like friends. She speak only Thai. Price is standard at B1700.

Last night wanted to visit SkyLounge (Pink Hotel) but was closed already. Just sit at the Coffee Shop at Pink hotel and listening to the singers and watch the Sexy show too. Met this Singer: Pank (Powder in Thai) sat the whole night with her. Small built lady who can sing chinese songs but cannot communicate in Chinese....haha. Flower garland starts from B300, B500 and B1000.

So guys, Hatyai is still considered safe to travel and worth a visit if you are planning to go. Heard the Mountain top Cable Car between 4 face Buddha and the huge standing buddha is up and running. B200 for foreigners and B100for locals.

Cheers!

oral_ke
02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi, any bros have okt num i can call or xtra service massage ctc? arrived in hat yai this evening and had no chance to go for screening. Suddenly feel like a little release so come here to try my luck. Pls PM me and thanks very much in advance! :D

Native
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM
HI Bro,

I am going HYT for three day but i haven book any hotel yet?

Any recommendation? My friend recommend me Sakura and another recommend me what Asian hotel or something like that.....i need a cheap and good hotel with wifi and is around the corner or walkable distance for eat, msg and firing.....sorry for a too long request...

APpreciated all advise....thanks

Cupnoodle
03-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi, any bros have okt num...

Not require, simply approach any tuk-tuk driver and he would gladly show you.

Have fun ;)

mlvnyong
03-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Arr in HDY yesterday afternoon, things r pretty slow ard. Alot of local out on the street and straws mats r lay on the 3 foot path way, preparation for the coming saturday Vesak day ard Odean Shopping Center.

MW707
03-05-2012, 10:19 PM
HI Bro,

I am going HYT for three day but i haven book any hotel yet?

Any recommendation? My friend recommend me Sakura and another recommend me what Asian hotel or something like that.....i need a cheap and good hotel with wifi and is around the corner or walkable distance for eat, msg and firing.....sorry for a too long request...

APpreciated all advise....thanks

Most hotels are within walking distance to the main shopping area (2 to 10 mins walk). The room cost range from average 650 to 1000 baht.

As for Sakura, there are 2. The bigger one is Sakura Grand View. Massage can be easily found nearby, just ask the bell boy.

TonyCheong
04-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Went to Pink Lady the next day, got this lady Kim (no:003), not bad looking, very shy and quiet type. But after breaking the ice, can really chat like friends. She speak only Thai. Price is standard at B1700.

Last night wanted to visit SkyLounge (Pink Hotel) but was closed already. Just sit at the Coffee Shop at Pink hotel and listening to the singers and watch the Sexy show too. Met this Singer: Pank (Powder in Thai) sat the whole night with her. Small built lady who can sing chinese songs but cannot communicate in Chinese....haha. Flower garland starts from B300, B500 and B1000.

Hahaha this place is still surviving! :D

Going there is like going to the Museum.
Furniture and fixtures well "preserved" since the 70s. :p
Old and run down unless they have renovated recently?

MW707
04-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Pink Hotel / Pink Lady has the advantage of its very central location with surrounding amenities like food outlets, clothing shops, Odean Shopping Ctr etc.

More importantly, Pink Lady has the facility for an enjoyable relaxing bubble massage with your chosen lady.

semreh
05-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Pink Hotel / Pink Lady has the advantage of its very central location with surrounding amenities like food outlets, clothing shops, Odean Shopping Ctr etc.

More importantly, Pink Lady has the facility for an enjoyable relaxing bubble massage with your chosen lady.

Isn't Pink Lady situated beside Lee Gardens Plaza? Wasn't it affected by the bombing? So fast back in operation already. :)