PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

dc7176
16-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi bro, any recommendation where to get model like gals?? damaged??

Still 5000 bahts?

the last time i went, stayed at new season n the bell boy recommend gals for me at 3k baht.

massage 2 hrs i tink is 300 baht n 500 baht for hj.

tat is abt 2 yrs ago liao.

can anyone update me the damage please? got fren jio me go. now trying to figure out wan to change how much.

kumsia kumsia.

Snuber
17-03-2013, 07:05 AM

Still 5000 bahts?

A few pages back, someone mentioned the high end girls are at Kiss Channel....

dc7176
17-03-2013, 10:04 AM
A few pages back, someone mentioned the high end girls are at Kiss Channel....

kumsia kumsia, upz u 11.:D

any one got update on the massage plus hj damage??

any better hotel to recommend other than new season?

TitoVito
17-03-2013, 11:30 AM

The Lee Garden Plaza has become better after the repairs from the bombings. They have upgraded the rooms and replaced with many new items. But downside is they have upped their room rates as well.

For massage, the hotel bellboys are the ones with the lobangs. Just tell them the type of gal you want. Mine was a 25 yo local girl from one of the nearby massage parlours. Looks so so only but I took her because of her extra large boobs. :D

Massage is 300baht per hour x 2hrs = 600baht
CBJ/FJ/BF = 1200baht
Tip (bellboy) = 100baht
Tip (girl) = 200baht

Snuber
17-03-2013, 03:41 PM

Hmmm..... In Hatyai, got a few MPs which provides the full course. Massage with hj...... maybe have to find traditional massage ladies... :eek:

I'm not too sure about the condition of new season, but you can google around the area of Lee Garden. Quite a number of hotels there from budget to the high end ones. It's situated in the city town area, so it's quite accessible.

etct88
17-03-2013, 10:07 PM

Mayflower, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Massage, once you called for room service, the rest is chemistry........:p

bensomchai
17-03-2013, 10:20 PM

Hi Bro,

The Massage at Kosit Hotel (basement) is the cheapest I have ever come across during this era. B200 for a 1hr 40mins OR you can opt for a value for money B300 for a full 3 hours.

There are more Myanmars than Thais. They speak good Mandarin and most are young. My friend and myself had book 2 for 3 hrs and had even asked them to come after their working hours (11pm). They can just come to your hotel room for another round of Massage and take it up from there.

The 2 ladies I have taken are Pan (number 33) and Cake (number 36).

Try them..... Young and sweet. Negotiated at B1800 for a ST in room.

Cheers.

JadeBird
17-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Cheers.

B1800 should be LT pricing..... for ST is very paeng. :)
My favourite is no. 31 (from Ayudtthaya) :D

alex18122003
18-03-2013, 12:25 AM

Bro Dc kor kor, when u going to HY?

dc7176
18-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Bro Dc kor kor, when u going to HY?

early next month or middle. before songkran festival. u wanna join me?

Thx u all for all the info... kumsia many many... :D:p

Kiddo2
18-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi Bro,

The Massage at Kosit Hotel (basement) is the cheapest I have ever come across during this era. B200 for a 1hr 40mins OR you can opt for a value for money B300 for a full 3 hours.

There are more Myanmars than Thais. They speak good Mandarin and most are young. My friend and myself had book 2 for 3 hrs and had even asked them to come after their working hours (11pm). They can just come to your hotel room for another round of Massage and take it up from there.

Cheers.

Really holly shit.... I really miss the ST section lor.... cause I also booked her 3hours for massage in my room... :(

Kiddo2
18-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Actually now day where is the pretty, good service Thai gals at Hatyai... What I can found is gals from Laos, Myamar... I dun said they are bad but the service compare last time totally different....

alex18122003
19-03-2013, 01:06 AM
early next month or middle. before songkran festival. u wanna join me?

Thx u all for all the info... kumsia many many... :D:p

Next month i can't make it :)

dc7176
19-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Mayflower, you wouldn't be disappointed.

Massage, once you called for room service, the rest is chemistry........

will chk out mayflower... anyway for the massage gals, get the lobang thru bellboys too?? damage per hr??

kumsia! :D

Hi Bro,

Cheers.

kumsia... can i ask them to come to my hotel during their wk hours for massage?? or must massage at the MP?? at the MP can HJ?? upz u liao!!

excloc
19-03-2013, 12:53 PM
you can check out danok which is to the south of hatyai. Most Hatyai girls are earning there now

Actually now day where is the pretty, good service Thai gals at Hatyai... What I can found is gals from Laos, Myamar... I dun said they are bad but the service compare last time totally different....

hawk88
19-03-2013, 01:38 PM
will chk out mayflower... anyway for the massage gals, get the lobang thru bellboys too?? damage per hr??

kumsia... can i ask them to come to my hotel during their wk hours for massage?? or must massage at the MP?? at the MP can HJ?? upz u liao!!

Mayflower room slightly more expensive than Golden crown plaza (GCP). GCP about 920-950baht. GCP room bigger than Mayflower but Mayflower (about 3-5yrs old) more newer than GCP (GCP about 6-8yrs old). Both hotel about the same walking distance to Lee Garden Plaza. U can google GCP at agoda but do not book frm there. U have to book from local tour agency to get cheaper price. If u interested in GCP, i can give u the bell boy number and u can call to ask him to reserve room for u on the date u 1 (Free cancellation n no need to pay money 1st until u finished ur stay).

Bell boy from GCP can speak Chinese and Teochew. If u engage the bell boy service for massage, u must act as tho u old bird n tell them last time u always pay 240baht for 2hrs. After that they will quote u 300baht for 2 hours massage cos now price increase liao (call to ur room). Gals quality depends on wat u want. A good massage usually done by 30+ and above. Those 20+ 1 usually waste time in ur room for other service.

For long time, if u lazy to walk on ur own n find. U can ask the bell boy to bring to ur room n view. Tell them wat u like and be firm to them tell them dun waste time to bring pork chop for u to see. Usually LT they quote will be 3K and above if they know u green horn. Usually the price is 2.5K for a decent good looking gal where she cost only 2K baht and the extra 500 baht bell boy put in his own pocket just like tutu commission. For those high end one, never been b4 so cant help u in this area.

Place of interest and makan area u may refer to my previous post which i post over the yrs. But dun expect too much now cos HY gal's attitude now is not the same as before liao.

Remember to get a sim card at the exit point after u clear the custom (after chop passport) before exiting the immigrantion if u go there by plane. Top up at any 7-11 then u can ask for the massage gal/WL etc for their contact if u like their service.

K99125
19-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Mayflower room slightly more expensive than Golden crown plaza (GCP). GCP about 920-950baht. GCP room bigger than Mayflower but Mayflower (about 3-5yrs old) more newer than GCP (GCP about 6-8yrs old). Both hotel about the same walking distance to Lee Garden Plaza. U can google GCP at agoda but do not book frm there. U have to book from local tour agency to get cheaper price. If u interested in GCP, i can give u the bell boy number and u can call to ask him to reserve room for u on the date u 1 (Free cancellation n no need to pay money 1st until u finished ur stay).

Bell boy from GCP can speak Chinese and Teochew. If u engage the bell boy service for massage, u must act as tho u old bird n tell them last time u always pay 240baht for 2hrs. After that they will quote u 300baht for 2 hours massage cos now price increase liao (call to ur room). Gals quality depends on wat u want. A good massage usually done by 30+ and above. Those 20+ 1 usually waste time in ur room for other service.

For long time, if u lazy to walk on ur own n find. U can ask the bell boy to bring to ur room n view. Tell them wat u like and be firm to them tell them dun waste time to bring pork chop for u to see. Usually LT they quote will be 3K and above if they know u green horn. Usually the price is 2.5K for a decent good looking gal where she cost only 2K baht and the extra 500 baht bell boy put in his own pocket just like tutu commission. For those high end one, never been b4 so cant help u in this area.

Place of interest and makan area u may refer to my previous post which i post over the yrs. But dun expect too much now cos HY gal's attitude now is not the same as before liao.

Remember to get a sim card at the exit point after u clear the custom (after chop passport) before exiting the immigrantion if u go there by plane. Top up at any 7-11 then u can ask for the massage gal/WL etc for their contact if u like their service.

thank you for sharing. i go by coach leh, where to buy sim card leh?? from the tour agency where i purchase the hotel voucher??
another stupid question, do they hav nano sim?? or only micro sim n regular sim??

baby
20-03-2013, 12:21 AM
thank you for sharing. i go by coach leh, where to buy sim card leh?? from the tour agency where i purchase the hotel voucher??
another stupid question, do they hav nano sim?? or only micro sim n regular sim??

Bro if u go by coach is easy. As for hotel voucher the stop u drop off u able to purchase it from the tour agency unless u have other tour agency u prefer which may give a better price.

Next for nano sim they do have it but u need to go to those selling handphones & top up cards

bensomchai
20-03-2013, 12:24 AM

Hi Bro,

You can go look see look see, then ask them to go to your Hotel anytime. I have not tried HJ there but have lots of fun in my hotel room.....

Cheers.

acmilan
20-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Still 5000 bahts?

the last time i went, stayed at new season n the bell boy recommend gals for me at 3k baht.

massage 2 hrs i tink is 300 baht n 500 baht for hj.

5000b? wow HDY pricing is generally much lower than BKK. I only know of 2 places with 5000b LT pricing. So called model /uni gals at SC Heritage Hotel (room 501 or 601 I think). Do not always have girls these days unlike years ago. Girls are very professional, speaks Englisg and generally good service. Other is Ragazaa next to Kiss Lounge on same floor. These are models 5000b upwards and usually have to prebook days in advance
As for using bell boy service to call gals should not pay more than 2.5K cos these gals are from farms and if you go farm at the farms yourself you pay around 2K and 500b is commission/tips for bell boy and other hanger ons. :D
You think Thailand is 5th world place like Timbuktu meh? Of cos they have but you have to get from phone kiosks or shop and not from 7-11 or travel agents :D

jimfairy
20-03-2013, 04:29 PM
going hatyai in 23/3 to 25/3.. anyone wanna drink in paragon?? :)

K99125
20-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Bro if u go by coach is easy. As for hotel voucher the stop u drop off u able to purchase it from the tour agency unless u have other tour agency u prefer which may give a better price.

Next for nano sim they do have it but u need to go to those selling handphones & top up cards

thank you all bros for all the info. hopefully i get to enjoy myself as much!

Xdecepticon
20-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Are tere any hotels in Hatyai tat has bathrooms with transparent glass door?:cool:

dddd68sg
20-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Mayflower hotel

xiongmao
20-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Are tere any hotels in Hatyai tat has bathrooms with transparent glass door?:cool:

as i know of, the obvious one is Tune Hotel, but then there is Mayflower Hotel, it has a window in the bathroom, rolled up the blinds and u can have a clear view, :p

dc7176
21-03-2013, 01:58 AM
5000b? wow HDY pricing is generally much lower than BKK. I only know of 2 places with 5000b LT pricing. So called model /uni gals at SC Heritage Hotel (room 501 or 601 I think). Do not always have girls these days unlike years ago. Girls are very professional, speaks Englisg and generally good service. Other is Ragazaa next to Kiss Lounge on same floor. These are models 5000b upwards and usually have to prebook days in advance
As for using bell boy service to call gals should not pay more than 2.5K cos these gals are from farms and if you go farm at the farms yourself you pay around 2K and 500b is commission/tips for bell boy and other hanger ons. :D

Kumsia kumsia ... Compliment sent Liao.:D

hawk88
21-03-2013, 03:34 AM

For massage call to hotel room, last time is 240baht for 2hours. This year Jan i went the price increased to 300baht for 2hours. As for HJ where they usually call 'ping pong' massage, they will quote u 500baht. But i never pay this amount b4. Usually settle at 300baht and some 200baht they also do for u. The ping pong massage, initially they will use oil to rub ur stomach. After that, rub ur boss (some people feel pain, some feel shiok pain, some feel shiok), despite those feeling, very soon ur flag will raise and they will stroke for u and ask ur permission whether to release or keep ur bullets. Some allow undress on their top with auto roam and few all in.

Xdecepticon
21-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Mayflower hotel

as i know of, the obvious one is Tune Hotel, but then there is Mayflower Hotel, it has a window in the bathroom, rolled up the blinds and u can have a clear view, :p

Tks bro dddd68sg and xiongmao.:D

Btw any of these two hotels come with bathtub?

bjbj
21-03-2013, 01:37 PM
going hatyai in 23/3 to 25/3.. anyone wanna drink in paragon?? :)

Hi bro I'm here alone and first time too. Wanna meet up? How to contact u? :o

jnudes
21-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Kumsia kumsia ... Compliment sent Liao.:D

Now SC Heritage girls are quoted 5500, up 500 from 5000 before. Room changed to 611. Last time is mamasan, now is papasan taking control.

xiongmao
21-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Btw any of these two hotels come with bathtub?

Not I know of, for Tune Hotels, bcos it is a budget hotel.

While for Mayflower Hotel, yes, got bath tub.

Xdecepticon
22-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Not I know of, for Tune Hotels, bcos it is a budget hotel.

Xia Xia Taikor

Petercyberson
22-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Heard a friend back from HY, said got Vietnamese and China gal
in King's Hotel ,any bro try these services?
Got another hotel also, I cant remember the name,
same service.

jimfairy
22-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi bro I'm here alone and first time too. Wanna meet up? How to contact u? :o

m going to paragon on tomoro nite 23/3.. hope to see u there...:)

Aceyfox
22-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Heard a friend back from HY, said got Vietnamese and China gal
in King's Hotel ,any bro try these services?
Got another hotel also, I cant remember the name,
same service.

many Myanmar n PRCs in Hatyai nowadays. The PRCs are from 云南 西双版纳

K99125
22-03-2013, 05:18 PM
many Myanmar n PRCs in Hatyai nowadays. The PRCs are from 云南 西双版纳

PRC? So what is their damage? ST or LT? Other than king hotel, where can I find them?

bestbest
22-03-2013, 05:30 PM

But for Hotel Centara, no bathtub except for their executive suite. Stayed there a few years ago, there was bathtub at all rooms but no more liao when the rooms were renovated about two years ago. It's still the most expensive hotel in H city if i m not wrong.

karljeremy
22-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Hatyai !
23/3/13 arrival .. Mayflower hotel .

Group out - yes !!!

Interested pm me . Lalalalla:p

jimfairy
22-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Hatyai !
23/3/13 arrival .. Mayflower hotel .

Group out - yes !!!

Interested pm me . Lalalalla:p

me too, 23/3 to hatyai.. n staying in mayflower too lol..:)

Aceyfox
23-03-2013, 05:20 PM
But for Hotel Centara, no bathtub except for their executive suite. Stayed there a few years ago, there was bathtub at all rooms but no more liao when the rooms were renovated about two years ago. It's still the most expensive hotel in H city if i m not wrong.

Before renovation, it was called Novotel :)

Lao Er Ge
23-03-2013, 05:51 PM
----------------

K99125
23-03-2013, 06:25 PM
PRC? So what is their damage? ST or LT? Other than king hotel, where can I find them?

Can anyone update?

hamsaplou99
24-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Will b going to hattyai 25-28 mar.. Any cheongster going?:)

dc7176
24-03-2013, 10:36 AM

wah, bb kor kor, didnt know u oso cheong till hatyai!! keke... got any good lobang there to intro me a not?? pm me pls... :D

thx again for XW n A ctc.

RTM XW 3 time, goin to try A this few days when i m free. :p

bestbest
24-03-2013, 11:52 AM
wah, bb kor kor, didnt know u oso cheong till hatyai!! keke... got any good lobang there to intro me a not?? pm me pls...

thx again for XW n A ctc.

RTM XW 3 time, goin to try A this few days when i m free.

Hi bro dd, i have very limited knowledge, am not updated and still considered a newbie here :D

Anyway, not sure if the place and that ah lian still around or not. Can look for Tunee Foot and Massage near to Sakura GV. There is a thai ah lian, by the name of Ah Lee, who i tried. Solid boobs and strong massage. She would rub into your groin area whether during foot or oil massage. She would also bury your face with her melons :D Good luck, enjoy :)

ps: i tried A again last week at her new place. Was assigned a corner room with a door but place very small n got no attached or even communal bathroom for washing up :(

KonKam
25-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Anyway, not sure if the place and that ah lian still around or not. Can look for Tunee Foot and Massage near to Sakura GV. There is a thai ah lian, by the name of Ah Lee, who i tried. Solid boobs and strong massage. She would rub into your groin area whether during foot or oil massage. She would also bury your face with her melons :D Good luck, enjoy :)

ps: i tried A again last week at her new place. Was assigned a corner room with a door but place very small n got no attached or even communal bathroom for washing up :(

bro,
what is the total damage wor?

my previous trip, i stay in Kosit Hotel,
Got Aladdin Ancient Massage located at the Hotel,

Call for room massage and my greatest mistake never request for what type of massage girls, ended up a got a tall huge average looking girl who "bash" me up here and there.
No happy ending for me.

Next, i call a room service ah soh for outsider massager and maybe she don;t understand what i say...ended up a plum looking massage girl.
Spoilt my day again.
:mad:

dc7176
27-03-2013, 09:41 PM
any idea where or which of of hatyai is Rado massage?? one of my fren recommend to look for gals there?? any bro tried b4??

Tiko Lau
27-03-2013, 11:21 PM
any idea where or which of of hatyai is Rado massage?? one of my fren recommend to look for gals there?? any bro tried b4??

Inside Rado Hotel :)

Cupnoodle
28-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Rado Hotel (http://media200.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130328/b_002226.jpg)

Same system as the rest of massage parlors in Hatyai

Have fun ;)

any idea where or which of of hatyai is Rado massage??

bestbest
28-03-2013, 09:33 AM
bro,
what is the total damage wor?

my previous trip, i stay in Kosit Hotel,
Got Aladdin Ancient Massage located at the Hotel,

Call for room massage and my greatest mistake never request for what type of massage girls, ended up a got a tall huge average looking girl who "bash" me up here and there.
No happy ending for me.

Can't remember how much as my visit then was almost 2 years ago. Can only remember that it was slightly cheaper than the normal oil massage because rooms not that nice.

Sori to hear that. One option is to go the massage joint and see whether got any nice one. Then tell the manager to arrange for the gal to go to your hotel room.

However, during my last visit to Haytai Central, Sakura GV and New Season, I was no longer able to view and choose the girls i like. The 'fish tank' at Sakura GV was even boarded up :( Have to 'beo' for any good one.

Rado Hotel (http://media200.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130328/b_002226.jpg)

Same system as the rest of massage parlors in Hatyai

Have fun ;)

Ya Rado ,one of the older hotels. Is that the one with a money changer inside and who gives better rate?

bestbest
28-03-2013, 10:03 AM
post retracted

KatoeyLover69
28-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi bros and sis,

this may not be anything new. But do you have any spooky experience to share concering your hotel stay in Hatyai? I remember that there was some sharing a few years ago in this thread and with Bro Pussyman72 who shared his goosebump experience in Merlin Hotel..something floating towards him at the lobby..

I heard that alot of hotel rooms in Hatyai hotels are "haunted" because of the high suicide cases

Why you want to know which hotels ??? :mad: Wanna stay there and get "raped" by the "lady ghosts" ???? ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ....... :D

bestbest
28-03-2013, 11:24 AM
post retracted

Lone_Wolf
28-03-2013, 01:37 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I heard that alot of hotel rooms in Hatyai hotels are "haunted" because of the high suicide cases

Not all the deaths are "suicide" cases..... drug overdose was a common occurrence there in the 70s n 80s. It got so bad that the Thai government begged our government to do something about the Singaporeans drug abusers creating havoc there. That was how the CNB started to have covert satellite bases operating in LOS...... and at one stage they even had "escorts" riding on the tour buses from Golden Mile to Hatyai & back. :D

KatoeyLover69
28-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Dun get angry bro. It is just sharing of experience and I did not explictly ask which hotels..dun want to get sued :D Anyway, better to get raped by a beautiful lady ghost than a katoey pii hahaha just kidding

I do hope that you get your "wish" granted to be "raped" by a beautiful lady ghost :D the next time you stay in a hotel room in Hatyai ........ he,he,he,he,he,he,he, ..........

bestbest
28-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I do hope that you get your "wish" granted to be "raped" by a beautiful lady ghost :D the next time you stay in a hotel room in Hatyai ........ he,he,he,he,he,he,he, ..........

Thank you..at least better than a possibly HIV laden katoey pii :D

jnudes
29-03-2013, 12:33 AM

If I go with coach from JB or SG (Sri Maju, Konsortium, etc) just wondering where to change the money to Thai baht for highest rates? Last time I know got place change money at Bukit Kayu Hitam before crossing the border. Is it still the same place there? Thanks

GTTTT
29-03-2013, 12:42 AM
change money in singapore normally better rate lah. otherwise in hatyai town u can shop around coz the travel agencies all can change money for you.

KonKam
29-03-2013, 01:05 AM

Wah..better don't play play wor.
During my stay at kosit hotel, one of my friend got "ghost" follow him back to room.

you know lah, all of us try to be "night owl" at hatyai.
strolling along the quiet cool hatyai street.
It seem my friends pass a cremation temple located somewhere near kosit hotel.

immediately he can feel uneasy since then and even right up to his room.
everytime he try to sleep, he will keep seeing an old man near the toilet room.
ended up he on the room light and didn't sleep until morning.

Just imagine...raped by old man instead.!:eek:

Zamri
29-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Wah..better don't play play wor.
During my stay at kosit hotel, one of my friend got "ghost" follow him back to room.

you know lah, all of us try to be "night owl" at hatyai.
strolling along the quiet cool hatyai street.
It seem my friends pass a cremation temple located somewhere near kosit hotel.

immediately he can feel uneasy since then and even right up to his room.
everytime he try to sleep, he will keep seeing an old man near the toilet room.
ended up he on the room light and didn't sleep until morning.

Just imagine...raped by ld man instead.!:eek:

How come hatyai have many ghosts? I thought since they have many temples so the ghosts should not be roaming around.

nicefriend
29-03-2013, 05:21 PM
How come hatyai have many ghosts? I thought since they have many temples so the ghosts should not be roaming around.

Bro Zamri.every country have Ghosts.depend on the religious country.
My first trip to HatYai with Bro Thai31 and two more Bros.On last weeks ago.
We stayed in Lee Garden plaza.and also went to hunting girls back to our hotel:p
Sorry to make it short cut.after i and my girl frinsh doing up and down.
i go for a smoke at the window and looking outside.she also stand beside me to tcss simple english.i can't speak Thai.:o
She ask me that when i come again?i answer her will RTN her again if i have times.She told me if you come again,Do Not stay in Siam City Hotel.

http://cdn5.agoda.net/hotelimages/271/271575/271575_1210251934007952146_TMB.jpg

Believe in ghosts? or just a story.it up to you;)

Nicefriend..:)

dc7176
29-03-2013, 11:39 PM
wah kao... dun fright dc didi leh!!! wat hotel ... :(:eek: lidat die die must find someone to sleep w me liao lor... still tot of looking for ST enough liao... :o

jnudes
30-03-2013, 12:07 AM
wah kao... dun fright dc didi leh!!! wat hotel ... :(:eek: lidat die die must find someone to sleep w me liao lor... still tot of looking for ST enough liao... :o

No need be scared bro ....unless you hurt or killed someone....the ghost (phi) are usually there because they died in the room by suicide, murder or even natural death and when their spirits cannot rest in peace, they start haunting the guest staying in the same room. And usually the hotel management will not rent out this kind of room for the guest to stay.

KonKam
30-03-2013, 07:46 AM
No need be scared bro ....unless you hurt or killed someone....the ghost (phi) are usually there because they died in the room by suicide, murder or even natural death and when their spirits cannot rest in peace, they start haunting the guest staying in the same room. And usually the hotel management will not rent out this kind of room for the guest to stay.

it is still scary coz ghost does not discriminate anyone, if your "fate" is low, you sure a goner.
Better bring amulet along if you a believer.

Hotel Management also another thing, if peak season...they just rent out the "ghostly" room hoping that the guests don't notice anything.

toilet$50
30-03-2013, 09:35 AM

bro Zamri, why Hdy have many police and army check here and there?
And they thais ppl/police still frightening when and where the bomb is coming?:)

KonKam
30-03-2013, 10:06 PM

off Topic,

Something related with "Ghost" but stories about Medan,Lake Toba.
I have this colleague who brother is a full fledged monk until to this day.

A few years back on holiday vacation, they stay at a hotel who faces the Lake Toba.
His monk brother who have 3rd eye saw something but refuse to tell him until they reach back safely in malaysia.

You see, in the room, my colleague find the room stuffy and decide to open the room window which faces the lake.
Guess what happen next, a kebaya beautiful lady just floats into the room and make herself cozy during their entire stay there.
And during the evening when they stroll around the lake, the monk saw a lot of "ghost" peoples also "pak toh" and strolling around the lake as well.

So i am wondering now, anyone here who got 3rd eye see something similar at Hatyai also.
:eek:

BlueDragon193
31-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Here come the Ghostbuster......:D

Kolya
31-03-2013, 12:21 PM
I just left Lee Garden Plaza. This place was bombed one year ago. One year anniversary lots of police ard checking but still packed with tourist.

Nankuci
03-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi all bross.. I want to ask can we find some highclass chick in hatyai? How much the damage? Recently i went to channivet, but they are all not high quality chic? Thank you

Nokia6600
03-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Booking rate going at 5.5k. Start working at 1pm. Hope this info will help.

Bro pokka02, is it straight go to SC heritage hotel and then Room 611?

pokka02
03-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Bro pokka02, is it straight go to SC heritage hotel and then Room 611?

yes bro nokia6600. last time no commission for tuk tuk so it is 5k, now new management got to pay 5.5k, i think the 500 is for tuk tuk:mad:

pokka02
03-04-2013, 06:14 PM
By the way, just check in to The Color Hotel 2 wks ago, rate 1030 without breakfeast. The best wifi signal of all the hotel i had stayed.

run001
04-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Bro,

How does color hotel compare to mayflower ?
Please advise

Thanks

Neat18
04-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi bro,
Long time never being haatyai....may I know what the market price for over night ?thanks

Neat18
04-04-2013, 03:13 AM
Have long time never being there....any nice place looking for FL ?

etct88
04-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Have long time never being there....any nice place looking for FL ?

stand in front of Lee Gardens, they can smell you out......:p

definitely a nice place. Nice FL, subjective.......

sibaysong4u
04-04-2013, 05:31 PM

definitely a nice place. Nice FL, subjective.......Tall,Slim& Damn Pretty......Price is Cheap & Affordable after midnite.;)

180baht
04-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Tall,Slim& Damn Pretty......Price is Cheap & Affordable after midnite.;)

You forgot to mention they probably got a bigger dick too. :D

jnudes
04-04-2013, 08:04 PM
By the way, just check in to The Color Hotel 2 wks ago, rate 1030 without breakfeast. The best wifi signal of all the hotel i had stayed.

This is the hotel that I am focusing on my future trip. Did you approach the hotel counter direct or go through the travel agent when doing the room booking?

dickyboy
05-04-2013, 05:59 AM
This is the hotel that I am focusing on my future trip. Did you approach the hotel counter direct or go through the travel agent when doing the room booking?
Hi Bro,

You can just buy "Hotel Vchrs" from any tour agency like "Lovely Tours", Hatyai Variety Tours, costs you only 920 bahts. Also free kopi from 0700-1000 hrs at the lobby :)

guyhere
07-04-2013, 05:26 AM
hi bros, went hatyai once together with my friends and some older guys who cheong hatyai last time and settled everything for me.

this time, planning to go alone or with a friend, either danok or hatyai. stayed at sakura grand the other time, don't really like the bed. damn hard and felt like 2 beds join together kind.

is there any other hotels in hatyai thats good and decent with bathtub? if so, whats the budget i am looking at?

thanks!

jimfairy
07-04-2013, 08:56 AM
hi bros, went hatyai once together with my friends and some older guys who cheong hatyai last time and settled everything for me.

this time, planning to go alone or with a friend, either danok or hatyai. stayed at sakura grand the other time, don't really like the bed. damn hard and felt like 2 beds join together kind.

is there any other hotels in hatyai thats good and decent with bathtub? if so, whats the budget i am looking at?

thanks!

Mayflower got bathtub, gd wifi. price range varies around 1160bht from tour agency...:),is located juz opp Lee Garden plaza.

TonyCheong
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is always the Southern terrorist's bombing target! :eek:
Happened multiple times already hor.
I know these 2 hotels are at different locations so can be confusing.

If you're there at the wrong day and time.
You might be blown up to pieces! :D

Me very timid will always siam this area. :p

run001
07-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi,

Was planing to go alone also end April ,
Any idea is Mayflower or color hotel better, since both have wifi in room .
Just call lovely tour, color hotel quotes 930 baht, mayflower quotes
1160 baht.

Any advise !
Tks

CornStickStand
08-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi all anyone went to go hatayi??? as thai bhat rate has drop to 23.5 like that.

K99125
09-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Reporting live from hatyai

Jus arrived at mayflower hotel. Book thru Davis tour at 1170 Thai baht per nite. So far nice room n wifi connection is good inside room.

Hunting for gals thru wechat Lol.

Goin to look for massage gals later.

K99125
10-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Bros, Anyplace where I can donate coffin like those in bkk?

Bangkia
10-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Bros, Anyplace where I can donate coffin like those in bkk?

Bro....you can go to the old folks home near to Sakura view hotel..opp. Hatyai central hotel.

K99125
10-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Bro....you can go to the old folks home near to Sakura view hotel..opp. Hatyai central hotel.

Thank you bro, just went to a chinese temple/charity organization somewhere behind mayflower as directed by the receptionist by tuk tuk. 300 baht for a set of coffin.

KonKam
10-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Thank you bro, just went to a chinese temple/charity organization somewhere behind mayflower as directed by the receptionist by tuk tuk. 300 baht for a set of coffin.

yo bro,
care to elaborate more on "coffin" donate thingy?
:confused:

run001
10-04-2013, 05:36 PM

Great,

you can also choose to donate medicine, I use to do that....
I'm visiting hatyai end april,
care to update !!

Thanks Bro

Bangkia
10-04-2013, 06:27 PM
yo bro,

Donating coffins in Thailand is a way of making merits.the money that u donated is kept in a fund.they will be used to buy coffin for poor people who can't afford it.also for accidents victims and corpse that nobody claims.each coffin cost 300 baths.You can donate as much as you can.you will be given receipt when you donated.Besides you can also donate funds for buying medicine and also for the maintenance of the temple or charitable organizations.

Cheers.

jimfairy
10-04-2013, 07:14 PM

u mean the incomplete Chinese temple along the road side?? juz opp the zi char shop??

etct88
10-04-2013, 07:36 PM
u mean the incomplete Chinese temple along the road side?? juz opp the zi char shop??

further down the road, right at a cross junction............

jimfairy
10-04-2013, 07:51 PM
further down the road, right at a cross junction............

ok.. thxs for advise.. will visit there when I go hatyai!!! :)..

JRthe6
11-04-2013, 12:00 AM

It should be the one directly across the old Sakura hotel.

On a separate note.... the puyings will always close the windows and cover with curtains if you happen to stay in the rooms facing that place.

JRthe6
11-04-2013, 12:02 AM
yo bro,

It is the Thai version of the current "suspended coffee" craze. :p
You pay in advance for the coffin so that someone else who cannot afford it will not be denied a decent funeral.

K99125
11-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Thx bros for helping to clarify w the coffin donation explanation. Sorry, didn't get the actual name of the place as the receptionist from my hotel help to tell the tuk tuk driver.

Side note, had 3 massage session since yest. Asked bellboy to call the gals, bellboy informed 300 bahts 2 hrs massage.

1st session, lasted 1 hrs only, gal look 6.5/10 massage 6/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips total 1000b

2nd session lasted 2 hrs gal look 6.5/10 massage 6.5/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips ( have Bbbj, auto strip off everything, frenching)

(Day 2) 3rd session lasted 1 hrs, gal 7/10 massage 6/10 damaged 600b oil massage + 500b HJ +300b tips (knn gave 200b tips still say little ask me for more)

1 hit 2 miss, waste of time getting this gals from bell boy, mayb can't blame the bell boy but the gals?? I remembered last time I get the gals from bell boy at new season. They worked v well!! 2 hrs means 2 hrs.

Day 1 Got a lady 1800b from pink lady Turkish bath st at 2230 hrs. Since I m her last customer, she came to my hotel after work for overnite. 1 more shot n paid her 1500b.

Tonight sleep alone and flying back tomorrow already.

Overall getting really expensive. I like n enjoy massage but seems like the gals really cmi or I suay.

jnudes
11-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Donating coffins in Thailand is a way of making merits.the money that u donated is kept in a fund.they will be used to buy coffin for poor people who can't afford it.also for accidents victims and corpse that nobody claims.each coffin cost 300 baths.You can donate as much as you can.you will be given receipt when you donated.Besides you can also donate funds for buying medicine and also for the maintenance of the temple or charitable organizations.

Cheers.

I usually donate to charity organizations such as Red Cross by banking in with ATM. The ATM will then issue me a receipt for money deposit and usually I will not keep it.

Thai31
11-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Thx bros for helping to clarify w the coffin donation explanation. Sorry, didn't get the actual name of the place as the receptionist from my hotel help to tell the tuk tuk driver.

Side note, had 3 massage session since yest. Asked bellboy to call the gals, bellboy informed 300 bahts 2 hrs massage.

1st session, lasted 1 hrs only, gal look 6.5/10 massage 6/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips total 1000b

2nd session lasted 2 hrs gal look 6.5/10 massage 6.5/10 damaged 300b + 500b HJ + 200b tips ( have Bbbj, auto strip off everything, frenching)

(Day 2) 3rd session lasted 1 hrs, gal 7/10 massage 6/10 damaged 600b oil massage + 500b HJ +300b tips (knn gave 200b tips still say little ask me for more)

1 hit 2 miss, waste of time getting this gals from bell boy, mayb can't blame the bell boy but the gals?? I remembered last time I get the gals from bell boy at new season. They worked v well!! 2 hrs means 2 hrs.

Day 1 Got a lady 1800b from pink lady Turkish bath st at 2230 hrs. Since I m her last customer, she came to my hotel after work for overnite. 1 more shot n paid her 1500b.

Tonight sleep alone and flying back tomorrow already.

Overall getting really expensive. I like n enjoy massage but seems like the gals really cmi or I suay.

Bro...

Why dun u donation @ sg...
Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society..

St LuKes Hospital..

A u a Singaporean?

Nokia6600
11-04-2013, 05:12 AM
Bros, can recommend me hotel that have fitness centre? I read previously that there is a salon that provide manicure pedicure and clean your ears at a reasonable price. Anyone know the salon name or address? Thanks

maddog_mlvn
11-04-2013, 11:27 AM
I usually donate to charity organizations such as Red Cross by banking in with ATM. The ATM will then issue me a receipt for money deposit and usually I will not keep it.
Bro dun forget the NKF. U r giving very small peanuts to a very big gorilla. Try donating direct to the establishment. That's what I usually do, go down walk in and drop the money into the donation box in the lobby.

Bros, can recommend me hotel that have fitness centre? I read previously that there is a salon that provide manicure pedicure and clean your ears at a reasonable price. Anyone know the salon name or address? Thanks
U can find a few salon along the road in front of BP Tower, on the right row of shop house leading toward LEE GARDEN Plaza. Use to patrons A to B salon.

KonKam
11-04-2013, 04:48 PM

Cheers.

Thanks bro.

JRthe6
12-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks bro.

So how many coffins have you decided to donate? :D

sentsggirls
13-04-2013, 07:24 PM
would like to seek senior brothers here regarding hatyai disco places. I been to hatyai many times but I have yet to seen any disco places.

The reason I am asking is because my thai friend female told me she is over there working take care customer and drink. The shop also have package for lady drink buy for girl who sit with them to drink. She say usually customer are older.

Any idea what place is that, just curious.

jimfairy
13-04-2013, 07:39 PM
would like to seek senior brothers here regarding hatyai disco places. I been to hatyai many times but I have yet to seen any disco places.

The reason I am asking is because my thai friend female told me she is over there working take care customer and drink. The shop also have package for lady drink buy for girl who sit with them to drink. She say usually customer are older.

Any idea what place is that, just curious.

there is only 1 disco in hatyai... but they do not hv gals sitting with customers or LDs.. mayb kiss channel or barberry have LDs.. I only know abt these 2 lounges.. surrounding barberry n paragon, there r few thai pubs or discos there...u can go there look around.. but paragon manager told me those thai pubs r mainly for the locals n often incur fighting there... :)

Cupnoodle
14-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel is always the Southern terrorist's bombing target!...

Lee Garden Plaza Hotel (http://media202.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20121225/b_162023.jpg)

Don't worry because when the terrorist saw so many police at there, probably they would bomb the police first! :D

Have fun ;)

Cupnoodle
14-04-2013, 01:04 AM
...Use to patrons A to B salon...

Yeah I'm also a patron of A to B salon, which is next to the famous Pad See-Ew (ผัดซีอิ๊ว) (http://www.realthairecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/pad-see-ew-muu.jpg) shop.

Have fun :cool:

TonyCheong
14-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel (http://media202.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20121225/b_162023.jpg)

Don't worry because when the terrorist saw so many police at there, probably they would bomb the police first! :D

Lee Garden Plaza Hotel's boss must have paid kopi money to MIB gow gow lah! :p

Nokia6600
14-04-2013, 03:26 PM
The salon name is A to B? ok got it. Will look for it for the coming trip. Thanks. Plan to book BP Tower or Hansa JB hotel. Previously stay in Centara, nice hotel though but need to pay for wifi.

pussyman72
15-04-2013, 01:46 AM
wa bro BD also here... bro bestbest pm me..so i drop in c c.. i so long no come this forum liao lol

hatyai still going strong ah lol :p

my last visit there was 7yrs ago lol...hatyai out of bound for me :o but bkk have license to go due to work ^^

Aceyfox
15-04-2013, 09:39 AM
The salon name is A to B? ok got it. Will look for it for the coming trip. Thanks. Plan to book BP Tower or Hansa JB hotel. Previously stay in Centara, nice hotel though but need to pay for wifi.

Dont waste your $ on BP Tower or BP Grand....i have tried both and they Sux :(

pussyman72
15-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Thank you..at least better than a possibly HIV laden katoey pii :D

woo jia yen yen na.. mai ta-lor na :D ghost many many see u heng suay bo. lol my experience is on the old hotel.. now a days i think pple stay new new liao those old old hotel bo stay liao ^^

be it pii guy ger shim fat thin all got lol if u wanna get 4D from them :p

bestbest
16-04-2013, 08:05 PM
woo jia yen yen na.. mai ta-lor na :D ghost many many see u heng suay bo. lol my experience is on the old hotel.. now a days i think pple stay new new liao those old old hotel bo stay liao ^^

be it pii guy ger shim fat thin all got lol if u wanna get 4D from them :p

Haha bro, wat a welcoming re-appearance. How have you been doing? Come to think of it, sometimes, some humans are even scarier than pii :( How come? hatyai no more kit tui mak mak liao? :D

excloc
17-04-2013, 02:20 AM
If you look foreigner, like Malaysians or Singaporean, the freelance thai girls will approach you

there is only 1 disco in hatyai... but they do not hv gals sitting with customers or LDs.. mayb kiss channel or barberry have LDs.. I only know abt these 2 lounges.. surrounding barberry n paragon, there r few thai pubs or discos there...u can go there look around.. but paragon manager told me those thai pubs r mainly for the locals n often incur fighting there... :)

pussyman72
17-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Haha bro, wat a welcoming re-appearance. How have you been doing? Come to think of it, sometimes, some humans are even scarier than pii :( How come? hatyai no more kit tui mak mak liao? :D

lol i very long never come in liao.. i was surfing net and then ding ..come in see see lol.. now pussy not fun lei must play asshole more fun :D

180baht
18-04-2013, 01:25 AM
If you look foreigner, like Malaysians or Singaporean, the freelance thai girls will approach you

Not forgetting the touts and pimps too.

bestbest
18-04-2013, 03:31 PM
lol i very long never come in liao.. i was surfing net and then ding ..come in see see lol.. now pussy not fun lei must play asshole more fun :D

oh no...you into asshole :D you prefer a she, he or shim? :D

teoguoen
18-04-2013, 05:22 PM
any escort service here?
planning to cum in May:)

gen10
19-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Eh fuck u told u to stop using peoples name to post your shit right cb

boon_5
19-04-2013, 01:12 PM
feel like going hatyai or danok this weekend or next week any bro wan go together.alone here hope to find ppl accompany

Dom_sg
19-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Wow today SBF like in war zone , everywhere fighting over who is the OKT. Who is not !!!

awakened
20-04-2013, 02:09 AM
oh no...you into asshole :D you prefer a she, he or shim? :D

He will gladly accept all :p

bestbest
20-04-2013, 11:33 AM
He will gladly accept all :p

My jaw will drop if he does that :D

Shouting at PM72 again :D How're you friends from the ex-hatyai battalion? ORDed already? :D

Botarbolampar
21-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel's boss must have paid kopi money to MIB gow gow lah! :p

Lee Garden is an Icon for Hatyai :D Most of us here must have stayed there at least once i think.

SBF89
22-04-2013, 12:29 PM
I am going to hatyai from this Thurs to Sunday...Will be staying @ Mayflower.
Any good massage shop to introz?:D

KatoeyLover69
22-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Report from The STAR dated 22 April 2013 :-

2 Malaysians killed in Thailand car crash, 5 seriously injured

GEORGE TOWN: Two Malaysians were killed and five others were seriously injured in a horrific accident in Thailand when a car rammed into their van while they were on their way to Songkhla.

Six other Malaysian passengers escaped with minor injuries during the incident at 4pm on Saturday.

The five injured are businessman Ch'ng Hock Leong, 35, Ch'ng Geat Foon, 41, Johnson Ch'ng Yong Sheng, 9, Hew Yi Jing, 15 and Hew Yi En, 13.

They sustained major fractures and lacerations and were sent to the Loh Guan Lye hospital at midnight Sunday.

Five ambulances from the St John Ambulance and the Air Itam Voluntary Fire and Rescue department were deployed to the Songkhla Hospital to ferry the victims back.

The deceased are Hock Leong's mother and the 63-year-old van driver, whose names have yet to be identified.

The families were reportedly on their annual pilgrimage to a temple in Songkhla.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

cockburn
24-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi bros

Anyone knows good lampa massage in hatyai, not just to pachucing only

Thanks

JRthe6
25-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Hi bros

Thanks

Most of the traditional ancient thai massage parlours should have this type of massage available.... just ask.

hawk88
25-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Hi bros

Thanks

Most of the massage ladies (avg age 30+ onwards) know this type of massage where they call ping pong massage. U can call eg. bell boy to call massage lady into ur room (no need to tell bell boy u want ping pong massage, just tell them u want a good traditional massage that cost 300baht for 2 hours).

Once the massage lady in ur room, she will ask u is it traditional thai massage 2 hours (300baht for 2 hours unless bell boy chop u) or they will sell u to take oil massage for 500baht (if u know how to bargain) most of the time 600 or 700 baht for 2 hours depending on how they chop u.

Once u decide on which type u want (some people objective just want ping pong massage so they opt for Thai massage.) whatever it is, after u flip over with ur face up, they will ask u whether want ping pong massage and they usually quote u 500baht or more. But act as lao jiao cos 300baht can do the job and sometimes 200baht can settle liao. After they massage ur ping pong and on the vein of ur brother, sure mali kita and they will ask u whether to release the load or keep it.

excloc
25-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Paragon have freelancer girls. No need to buy them LD but you will have to pay if you bring them back. just stay out of trouble and let the girls approach you instead. Do beware of ladyboy... unless you are into them :)

Aceyfox
26-04-2013, 02:14 AM
Initially travelling with a friend to HDY but he last min fly aeroplane. Thus will be there solo on 7-10 MAY, anyone there on the same dates to hang around together?

tanarthur
26-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Anyone currently there now? How's the quantity and quality of the girls at SKY and Channiviet? Will reached hatyai on Monday...😁

firelkf
27-04-2013, 05:16 PM
For 1st time cheongsters:

Taxi to HY from Airport : 300bht (1 car: 4 pax)
Minibus to HY from Airport : 80 bht (1 pax)

Normally book my hotels thru agent 707. Incase u all want the contact:
Tour Name : 707 Tours
Agent : Ah Foo (Duno is M'sian or Sg, but station there.
+65 9778 7743 (SG)

Quite steady guy. can book airport transfer thru him also. Same as Airport taxi rate 300bht.
I always book Mayflower Hotel from him. 950bht/night.
They also provide Money changing service at good rates.
Bht rate now going strong. average at 1sgd = 23.5bht.
Looks to be picking up to our favor soon.

New Season hotel also not bad. just afew steps away from Mayflower. Price roughly the same.

Dmg for farm chics largely the same, 1800bht - 2500bht. (Without TukTuk)
1800-2000bht is what most farms offers, but some farms offer both normal and better grade chicks at 2500bht.

Think HY not much girls now... Songkran just over, and a lot of the girls still in hometown...
My advise for better time to go is in Mid-May ba.....

Aceyfox
27-04-2013, 06:23 PM

+65 9778 7743 (SG)

damn...Ah Fu gave me Mayflower at 1050 baht per nite even when i booked 8 consecutive nights for my last trip :mad:
When was the time u got 950 per night?

Sunnyking123
27-04-2013, 09:23 PM
I am new. I am available on 1st may to 4th may. When you going

firelkf
28-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Sometime in January this year?
When was your last trip?

But actually diff of 100bht not a lot also lah.. considering Mayflower really a nice hotel...

Wah bro Aceyfox, U also sibei fierce... Chiong 8 nights ah?!!! Got so many things to do there meh? LoL

Aceyfox
28-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Sometime in January this year?
When was your last trip?

But actually diff of 100bht not a lot also lah.. considering Mayflower really a nice hotel...

Wah bro Aceyfox, U also sibei fierce... Chiong 8 nights ah?!!! Got so many things to do there meh? LoL

I managed to get a FB there. She's a biz owner but staying with her 2 sisters. So i rather bang her at my hotel

Ninja_Assassin
28-04-2013, 06:52 PM
I managed to get a FB there. She's a biz owner but staying with her 2 sisters. So i rather bang her at my hotel

Can introduce her sisters? I dun mind staying there for 8 days to know them better :D

ppoon
30-04-2013, 12:16 AM
hello.... seems so quiet here...

will be going in 1 month time after 2 years absence...

anyone going 30 May to 1 June and wish to play together :D

hawk88
30-04-2013, 01:02 AM

Taxi to HY from Airport : 300bht (1 car: 4 pax)
Minibus to HY from Airport : 80 bht (1 pax)

Normally book my hotels thru agent 707. Incase u all want the contact:
+65 9778 7743 (SG)

Quite steady guy. can book airport transfer thru him also. Same as Airport taxi rate 300bht.
I always book Mayflower Hotel from him. 950bht/night.
They also provide Money changing service at good rates.
Bht rate now going strong. average at 1sgd = 23.5bht.
Looks to be picking up to our favor soon.

New Season hotel also not bad. just afew steps away from Mayflower. Price roughly the same.

Dmg for farm chics largely the same, 1800bht - 2500bht. (Without TukTuk)
1800-2000bht is what most farms offers, but some farms offer both normal and better grade chicks at 2500bht.

Think HY not much girls now... Songkran just over, and a lot of the girls still in hometown...
My advise for better time to go is in Mid-May ba.....

Sharing info with u:
1) Taxi to HY from Airport : 300bht (1 car: 4 pax)

Cant remember whether it is 300 or 320bath. Anyway 1 airport taxi juz for 3 pax. The 4th pax have to pay extra. Dun understand why? Probably the airport taxi counter gal going to rip us or is it their company rules?

2) Quite steady guy. can book airport transfer thru him also. Same as Airport taxi rate 300bht.

Usually book thru tour agency for airport transfer is 250baht (car) and passenger van is around 300baht.

3) I always book Mayflower Hotel from him. 950bht/night.

I suppose u went last year bah. Anyway, most of the hotels increase prices liao. Si bei sian.

Aceyfox
02-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Can introduce her sisters? I dun mind staying there for 8 days to know them better :D

My FB is financially independent herself, unlike her 2 sisters. Her 2 sisters now kena 包 by rich Malaysian and SGrean respectively, getting about sgd 5k every month as allowance. This is how crazy it is. If u can top that, then i intro to u :)

Ninja_Assassin
02-05-2013, 12:56 AM
My FB is financially independent herself, unlike her 2 sisters. Her 2 sisters now kena 包 by rich Malaysian and SGrean respectively, getting about sgd 5k every month as allowance. This is how crazy it is. If u can top that, then i intro to u :)

I usually charge 10K for a job...... but since they are your FB's sisters..... I give them discounted price..... they can pay me 3K every month :p

zero1629
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Hi Guys....

Going to Hatyai for the first time... need some advise from you guys... I'll be going on a business trip in mid may.. I will have some off time and i am staying in centara... where will be the nearest soapy massage you guys would recommend?

Appreciate any inputs guys.. ;)

Bangkia
04-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi Guys....

Going to Hatyai for the first time... need some advise from you guys... I'll be going on a business trip in mid may.. I will have some off time and i am staying in centara... where will be the nearest soapy massage you guys would recommend?

Appreciate any inputs guys.. ;)

Bro,just diagonally opposite your hotel is pink lady soapy.walk up to the 2nd flr

And you will be see the fish tank.take your pick from there but don't expect syt

there.

firelkf
04-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Sharing info with u:
1) Taxi to HY from Airport : 300bht (1 car: 4 pax)

Cant remember whether it is 300 or 320bath. Anyway 1 airport taxi juz for 3 pax. The 4th pax have to pay extra. Dun understand why? Probably the airport taxi counter gal going to rip us or is it their company rules?

2) Quite steady guy. can book airport transfer thru him also. Same as Airport taxi rate 300bht.

Usually book thru tour agency for airport transfer is 250baht (car) and passenger van is around 300baht.

3) I always book Mayflower Hotel from him. 950bht/night.

I suppose u went last year bah. Anyway, most of the hotels increase prices liao. Si bei sian.

Bro hawk88 sibei pro sia.....
Yeah... think I was there during X'mas or New Year period...
But the increase dun seem too hiong to me..
The airport transfer 250 bht for car , 300 bht for van is correct~ But normally I go in bigger groups of 6~7, so normally book van only.

Anyway, hope that the above post can help out newbies abit. Cos' this thread getting cold.... It's FREEZing~!!! LoL

firelkf
04-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Can anyone upz me abit... thanks thanks~ :D:D:D

ppoon
04-05-2013, 06:25 PM
pINK LADY HOTEL..... ANY ONE STAYED THERE? ANY TRIP REPORT FOR THE HAPPENINGS IN THE pINK lADY COMPLEX?:D:p

hawk88
05-05-2013, 02:18 AM
pINK LADY HOTEL..... ANY ONE STAYED THERE? ANY TRIP REPORT FOR THE HAPPENINGS IN THE pINK lADY COMPLEX?:D:p

Though i never stay Pink Lady hotel b4 but many years back i think i went to see the room b4. Few words: DUN WASTE UR TIME STAY THERE.

Many many many years back till now, many sporean n msian like to stay New Sakura hotel (This hotel i think more than 20 years liao but seems like they renovate b4). Perhaps these people are v old timer and seldom explore. Now newer hotel are Mayflower, New Season, etc. But i like to stay in Golden Crown Plaza (All the option cost around 900+ baht to below 1200 baht) cos of the hotel staff whom i know few of them for many years already.

If ur budget is lower (maybe around 650-800baht, there are better option than Pink Lady (This hotel dam old) but further away (walking distance about 15-20mins) to Pink Lady.

hawk88
05-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Bro hawk88 sibei pro sia.....
Yeah... think I was there during X'mas or New Year period...
But the increase dun seem too hiong to me..
The airport transfer 250 bht for car , 300 bht for van is correct~ But normally I go in bigger groups of 6~7, so normally book van only.

Anyway, hope that the above post can help out newbies abit. Cos' this thread getting cold.... It's FREEZing~!!! LoL

Im not pro, juz sharing info hopefully bros here wont get rip off or got a head start roughly how much it cost to compare prices.

TonyCheong
05-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Though i never stay Pink Lady hotel b4 but many years back i think i went to see the room b4. Few words: DUN WASTE UR TIME STAY THERE.

Many many many years back till now, many sporean n msian like to stay New Sakura hotel (This hotel i think more than 20 years liao but seems like they renovate b4). Perhaps these people are v old timer and seldom explore.

If you talk about Pink Lady Hotel.
Many many many years back is an understatement.
It should be many many many many many many many many years back. :D

This hotel should be converted to a cheongster museum. :p
A reminder of fathers and grandfathers who cheonged here dinosaur years back.
5555! :D

ppoon
05-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Brothers

any 3rd farm area other than SKY and Channiwet?

I may try one of the MP and get a nice MILF to sleep with me... in case if no luck finding SYT:p

etct88
05-05-2013, 07:50 AM
If you talk about Pink Lady Hotel.
Many many many years back is an understatement.
It should be many many many many many many many many years back. :D

This hotel should be converted to a cheongster museum. :p
A reminder of fathers and grandfathers who cheonged here dinosaur years back.
5555!

knn, talk about me again......:mad:

no more staying in Mayflower anymore, always at River Grand View only 550thb, have wifi. Morning breakfast is just round the corner market serving the best coffee with hot fresh milk. A bowl of choke, congee, all at local price. ...............

hotel, very very very old. So far no one talked about this hotel before. Walking distance to Lee garden area, but will sweat a little.:D

etct88
05-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Brothers

I may try one of the MP and get a nice MILF to sleep with me... in case if no luck finding SYT:p

Yes, search this thread, and you will find all the info........ choke dee.

I posted on this Soi before....:p

Ninja_Assassin
05-05-2013, 08:08 AM
knn, talk about me again......:mad:

no more staying in Mayflower anymore, always at River Grand View only 550thb, have wifi. Morning breakfast is just round the corner market serving the best coffee with hot fresh milk. A bowl of choke, congee, all at local price. ...............

hotel, very very very old. So far no one talked about this hotel before. Walking distance to Lee garden area, but will sweat a little.:D

If you want budget accommodation can try the Singapore Hotel 400 baht...... just round the corner from Lee Garden about 5 mins walk. :p

etct88
05-05-2013, 02:22 PM
If you want budget accommodation can try the Singapore Hotel 400 baht...... just round the corner from Lee Garden about 5 mins walk. :p

sounds like a good deal, have ALWAYS see this hotel, but don't know why never tried...... :confused:

Definitely very convenient.......

TonyCheong
05-05-2013, 02:35 PM

Don't anyhow recommend to him.
If not good later he kpkb! :cool:

Since 2008 I already stop recommending him Hotels in Thailand to him. :p

etct88
05-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Don't anyhow recommend to him.
If not good later he kpkb! :cool:

Since 2008 I already stop recommending him Hotels in Thailand to him. :p

see bully old man again!:mad:

"I was a cowboy then, my papa is Kow Peh, mummy is Kow Boo"...

Campro
06-05-2013, 12:36 AM
see bully old man again!:mad:

Ya lor, we ah peks always get bullied by the youngsters nowadays.

Anyway if you are intend to staying at the Singapore hotel, take note that it is a BUDGET hotel so the facilities are very basic only. Please do not expect Mayflower or New Season standard.

All the rooms are ceiling fans w/o aircon.
Rooms come in 2 types, one with in-room shower, the other with communal shower. Actually I prefer the communal shower as sometimes can bathe with the puyings from the other rooms if using the bathroom at the same time. :p

Location wise I find it to be very convenient as it is within walking distance to many places. There are makan stalls conveniently set up at the doorsteps too.

JepJai
06-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Wondering if any bros tried Pearl Place before..
Rates quite decent bout 600bht if my memory serves me correctly...

Quite clean but not really near Lee Garden...
nearer to Carrefour...

TonyCheong
06-05-2013, 01:20 AM
see bully old man again! :mad:

"I was a cowboy then, my papa is Kow Peh, mummy is Kow Boo"...

BN wins with simple majority.
Sia jai luey. :(

zero1629
06-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Bro,just diagonally opposite your hotel is pink lady soapy.walk up to the 2nd flr

And you will be see the fish tank.take your pick from there but don't expect syt

there.

Thks Bro!! Well noted.. =)

ppoon
07-05-2013, 01:34 AM
Received reply from Kiss Hatyai Garden Home... Superior room in June B900

attractive?:D

KonKam
07-05-2013, 04:54 PM
BN wins with simple majority.
Sia jai luey. :(

i know..
i also damn sad.

BN win mean i screw my "share investment"
Fuk them...

Aceyfox
07-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Damn!! Mayflower @707 @ 1150 baht:mad:

duke
08-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Damn!! Mayflower @707 @ 1150 baht:mad:

bro does 707 have an office in Singapore ?

acmilan
08-05-2013, 03:40 AM
Brothers

Plenty of farms outside city area. What type of farms you want? got fish farms, prawn farms, rice farms

I usually charge 10K for a job...... but since they are your FB's sisters..... I give them discounted price..... they can pay me 3K every month :p
And they must be hot also. If not hot, any amount of money they are willing to pay will also not waste sperm:D

jc_wtc
08-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi guys,

Wondering check which hotel is better.

Mayflower or Regency

Can comments

maddog_mlvn
08-05-2013, 03:08 PM

Wow Bro Duke, mia so long, now cheong HDY.
No, Hdy 707 hv no office in Sg. U can call that guy thai hp or Sg hp , he will answer u if he is back in Sg.

alex18122003
08-05-2013, 04:28 PM

Bro duke, when u going to HY?

Campro
08-05-2013, 07:28 PM

I thought 707 Tours used to have an office at GMC?

le0rio
08-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Any bro wanna cheong together?

Hatyai or Danok is ok.

Arrange a date ba.

ppoon
09-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Any bro wanna cheong together?

Hatyai or Danok is ok.

Arrange a date ba.

u ok on 31 may?:)

fenwick
09-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Hi guys,

Mayflower or Regency

Can comments

Mayflower is a newer hotel but i'll still reco Regency (New wing) well not that new after all..... but Novotel is the best around ur area la :)

Sawadecup
09-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Any can recommend a place tat group singing thai old n new hit, oso very nice thai group dancing, drinking n hang flower type. during my last long visit I do enjoy the thai songs n dancing very much. Thank in advance.:D

le0rio
09-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Ok!....
Danok or Hatyai?

I though this weekend tim.

jc_wtc
09-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your reply.

I had check that Mayflower got wifi whereas Regency do not had unless u get the suite room.

Mayflower is 1150B while Regency is 1180B and suite is 1930B.

;Mayflower is a newer hotel but i'll still reco Regency (New wing) well not that new after all..... but Novotel is the best around ur area la :)

Bangkia
09-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your reply.

I had check that Mayflower got wifi whereas Regency do not had unless u get the suite room.

Mayflower is 1150B while Regency is 1180B and suite is 1930B.

;

Bro....forget about Regency...hotel too old,bad maintenance.Go for Mayflower ,u will never go wrong.

jc_wtc
09-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Sure, will do.

Will call in agent to book.

By the way, 550B for a van to pick up us at airport. Is it consider cheap.

Bro....forget about Regency...hotel too old,bad maintenance.Go for Mayflower ,u will never go wrong.

Aceyfox
09-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Mayflower is a newer hotel but i'll still reco Regency (New wing) well not that new after all..... but Novotel is the best around ur area la :)

Ermm...Novotel is long gone liao. Now is Centara :)

Ninja_Assassin
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Sure, will do.

The airport-hatyai aircon shuttle van is 80baht per head (x 10 pax capacity)...... you calculate yourself...... cheap onot depends on number of pax in your group.

Ninja_Assassin
09-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Ermm...Novotel is long gone liao. Now is Centara :)

And currently the most expensive hotel in hatyai. :D

........ and rumoured to be the next target for the muslim extremist insurgents. :rolleyes:

jc_wtc
09-05-2013, 02:41 PM
At the moment, i had already got 6 persons while 3 others is on KIV.

Upon the info u give, i think better charter a van.

Regards

The airport-hatyai aircon shuttle van is 80baht per head (x 10 pax capacity)...... you calculate yourself...... cheap onot depends on number of pax in your group.

Aceyfox
09-05-2013, 03:37 PM
At the moment, i had already got 6 persons while 3 others is on KIV.

Upon the info u give, i think better charter a van.

Regards

Prices now all increase liao...

Van from airport to city: 100 baht per pax
Mayflower: 1150 baht
Transport to airport: 300 baht

duke
09-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Wow Bro Duke, mia so long, now cheong HDY.
No, Hdy 707 hv no office in Sg. U can call that guy thai hp or Sg hp , he will answer u if he is back in Sg.

Thanks bro.... yeah i prefer overnite bookings and so far i find hatyai more economical

Bro duke, when u going to HY?

Bro will be there in July.......

Aceyfox
09-05-2013, 07:01 PM

........ and rumoured to be the next target for the muslim extremist insurgents. :rolleyes:

Actually i don't really like Centara. U need the keycard to activate the lift up to your room. If calling 打包 from room, very troublesome bcos need to go lobby and pick the girl up:(

duke
09-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Actually i don't really like Centara. U need the keycard to activate the lift up to your room. If calling 打包 from room, very troublesome bcos need to go lobby and pick the girl up:(

Just like tune hotel

acmilan
10-05-2013, 03:52 AM
Hi guys,

Mayflower or Regency

Can comments
Stayed at Regency once and immediately checked out next day as place is almost coma. Nice brand name Regency but place very antiquated and needs facelift. Only reason to stay there is it is near to famous duck noodle shop
Have not stayed at Mayflower but heard it is new and worth a stay:D

Which is why never liked it.Expensive, Too loud shoppers/tourists, lots of families and open target. No privacy , don't want busybody aunties to look until their eyes fall off when go back to room with couple of SYT . Somemore chances of meeting some non-cheongster friend much higher if stay here:D

maddog_mlvn
10-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Which is why never liked it.Expensive, Too loud shoppers/tourists, lots of families and open target. No privacy , don't want busybody aunties to look until their eyes fall off when go back to room with couple of SYT . Somemore chances of meeting some non-cheongster friend much higher if stay here:D

That y many Bros book Sakura GV. Even the hotel cim fm outside to inside. Still just a few more mins walking distance.

Bielsa
11-05-2013, 12:34 AM

For low profilers..... stay near to the Channivet farms. There are a few good and cheap hotels there within walking distance to the farms. :p

hawk88
11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Sure, will do.

Regency Hotel there are new wing and old wing. New wing prices u already had the quote and the room should be quite ok. Old wing prices should be around 680++baht (Prices is based on 5 years back). The old wing room looks tired and old liao. Not recommended if u r a fussy fellow.

finn2046
11-05-2013, 12:37 PM
u ok on 31 may?:)
Keen to go on this date also..
Plan to go 31-may to 3-June a short release trip haha :D

dickyboy
12-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

Mayflower or Regency

Can comments
Bro, I think you can try "The Color Hotel", also quite new and spacious. Buy voucher only THB920 and Wifi free & strong :) IMHO definitely Mayflower better,the rms in Regency is old and dated.

DaTan
12-05-2013, 06:48 PM
I will be in Hatyai from 30th June to 7th July... Always stay at P.R Mansion or Be My Guest.. price range about 500baht.. more of a Motel than Hotel...
They have prices for 1 to 2 months' stay too.. at a cheaper rate..

ppoon
12-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Keen to go on this date also..
Plan to go 31-may to 3-June a short release trip haha :D

Bro .... if u are travelling alone.... I don't mind to meet up for fun...

I am thinking of staying in the new hotel next to Diana... near Chennivat....:)

Lone_Wolf
12-05-2013, 09:25 PM

The Winstar ? It is not a new hotel...... just that it is newly refurbished :D
Anyway it is good cheap hotel and more importantly, the WLs like staying there as it is near to their farms and low profile so they are away from prying eyes. :)

ppoon
12-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Anyway it is good cheap hotel and more importantly, the WLs like staying there as it is near to their farms and low profile so they are away from prying eyes. :)

Buri Sriphu Boutique Hotel on

Sriphuwanart Road

this is the one.... any bro tried?;):p

Lone_Wolf
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Buri Sriphu Boutique Hotel on

Sriphuwanart Road

this is the one.... any bro tried?;):p

That hotel is not near to the Channivate farms. It is nearer to the bus terminal.
It is abit ulu and out of the place..... and you need a tuk tuk every time to go anywhere. :)

ppoon
12-05-2013, 10:17 PM
thanks Snr Wolf.....

have plenty of options in mind ... $, deco. and distanceto town centre..

etct88
13-05-2013, 12:33 AM

The wifi is very good.

finn2046
13-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Bro .... if u are travelling alone.... I don't mind to meet up for fun...

Bro ... yeah I usually traveling alone... sometimes if happen any bro also travel on the same date I just tag alone and share some experience in LOS. :D

I usually stay in Sakol hotel - 930Baht/night..

ppoon
13-05-2013, 11:20 AM
I am thinking of some massage with happy ending ... or even take away for the night! Mutliple massage (not jerk off) in one day is the best of life to me.

Been to farms last time but didn't get anything there. I recalled I settled in a rarely report soapie (no soap... just wash) last time.... located somewhere in between SKY and Channievet.... could be Paris Massage or something.... name found in Google Map actually for a ST in a so called suite for 1.3K baht.

This time I am greedy... would like to see the MILF in the Pink too..... am staying 2 days

jc_wtc
13-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro,

I think i will go ahead with mayflower since it got wifi and bathtub where my of my kaki would like to soap inside with his gal.

Regency Hotel there are new wing and old wing. New wing prices u already had the quote and the room should be quite ok. Old wing prices should be around 680++baht (Prices is based on 5 years back). The old wing room looks tired and old liao. Not recommended if u r a fussy fellow.

180baht
13-05-2013, 08:00 PM
The wifi is very good.

I think bros prefer to know which farm or WLs are very good. ;)

Lone_Wolf
14-05-2013, 01:13 AM
The wifi is very good.

And good location too..... just a 5 mins walk to the farms and situated away from the busybody tourist groups. :)

acmilan
14-05-2013, 02:49 AM
I usually stay in Sakol hotel - 930Baht/night..

OMG, I can't believe this hotel is so expensive. For that price or bit more can get much better hotel. This place is very run down and coma (externally anyway as have not seen the room inside). Used to go to internet cafe on 2nd floor. Old man running the internet cafe is Chinese and usually topless and sweaty. There is salon on ground floor and I occasionally see nice gals in salon. Usually have many tour groups with aunties, uncles stop here.
Only advantage us location as it is on main road and opposite that delicious bak kut teh shop and also dim sum shop next to it
:D

Ninja_Assassin
14-05-2013, 02:58 AM
OMG, I can't believe this hotel is so expensive. For that price or bit more can get much better hotel. This place is very run down and coma (externally anyway as have not seen the room inside). Used to go to internet cafe on 2nd floor. Old man running the internet cafe is Chinese and usually topless and sweaty. There is salon on ground floor and I occasionally see nice gals in salon. Usually have many tour groups with aunties, uncles stop here.
Only advantage us location as it is on main road and opposite that delicious bak kut teh shop and also dim sum shop next to it

When was the last time you visited this hotel? I heard it sold to new owner and refurbished. Not visited yet so not sure of its upgraded condition. :D

ILoveSSYT
14-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Hello all senior cheongster, can anyone of you all tell me which form have model category gals? Or above average gals? I'm planning to go HY at end of may.

Aceyfox
14-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Hello all senior cheongster, can anyone of you all tell me which form have model category gals? Or above average gals? I'm planning to go HY at end of may.

You dont have to travel so far just to get a model....many "models" are advertised on Steven Lim's homepage :p

ILoveSSYT
14-05-2013, 05:52 PM
You dont have to travel so far just to get a model....many "models" are advertised on Steven Lim's homepage :p

Aceyfox, may I know who is Steven Lim?

Aceyfox
14-05-2013, 08:37 PM

May i know are u a SGrean?

ILoveSSYT
14-05-2013, 09:53 PM
May i know are u a SGrean?

Nope, i'm Malaysian

kumsiatiko
14-05-2013, 09:54 PM

Bro loveSyt.you went there often,did you find any model?

ILoveSSYT
14-05-2013, 10:13 PM

Bro kumsiatiko, i'm not went there often, before i got a gals from pink lady massage parlor, and another one was from paragon disco, not really from farm.

Did anyone went to Kiss Lounge before? Gals quite pretty, i went 2 years ago.

excloc
15-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Kiss and paragon has freelance girls of higher than average quality. Model ones are more rare and very ex. You can try your luck at danok which is south of hatyai

Campro
15-05-2013, 03:26 AM

Alamak..... You dunno the famous Steven Lim? :D

TonyCheong
15-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Kiss and paragon has freelance girls of higher than average quality. Model ones are more rare and very ex. You can try your luck at danok which is south of hatyai.

Personal preference would be Dannok over Hatyai any time. :D

As for models in Dannok.
Have to buy a lot of carrot head water over at Yes or Z Club and you may get to bonk them if they don't play you out. :p

KonKam
15-05-2013, 06:33 AM

yo bro,
finally you post and i also able to upped you back.

ILoveSSYT
15-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Alamak..... You dunno the famous Steven Lim? :D

Sorry, I'm really dunno, anyone can tell me?

ILoveSSYT
15-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Kiss and paragon has freelance girls of higher than average quality. Model ones are more rare and very ex. You can try your luck at danok which is south of hatyai

Danok? I love that place, but since I'm no longer to reach there so dunno has what entertainment at there? Any recommendation?

ILoveSSYT
15-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Personal preference would be Dannok over Hatyai any time. :D

As for models in Dannok.
Have to buy a lot of carrot head water over at Yes or Z Club and you may get to bonk them if they don't play you out. :p

Yes club I just prefer sit-and-enjoy the live performance, I'm not prefer to get gals from here as my previous experience, even though u bought a lot of ladies drink they might accompany u but no over night.

acmilan
16-05-2013, 02:35 AM
When was the last time you visited this hotel? I heard it sold to new owner and refurbished. Not visited yet so not sure of its upgraded condition. :D
Haha, last time more than 1 year ago. I remember this old iconic lookhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_txvoPMNtoM0/SzolyXYDZFI/AAAAAAAAA1o/tYoptW2JIg4/s320/Picture+124.jpg
but looks like now it looks much better http://www.sinisini.com/hotel/thailand/Hatyai/sakol_hotel/index.htm

TonyCheong
16-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes club I just prefer sit-and-enjoy the live performance, I'm not prefer to get gals from here as my previous experience, even though u bought a lot of ladies drink they might accompany u but no over night.

Most of the times the band will perform a few Dangdut tunes throughout the night.
Abangs will happy mak mak. :p

pokka02
17-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Just came back from Hatyai. This time got a little bit more $$$ so stay at Novotel Centara. If those not travelling on buget, i suggest you stay in this hotel althought a little troublesome. i night stay with 2 person buffet breakfeast cost 1.8k(since mayflower already 1150). For those intrested in SC Heritage, now they change system again, KNN choose girls from TV photo:mad:.Price still the same but i notice most from Laos. This time round i book a lady from bangkok, i wont go into detail but i can tell you i am both satisfaction n sextifaction

acmilan
18-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Just came back from Hatyai. This time got a little bit more $$$ so stay at Novotel Centara. If those not travelling on buget, i suggest you stay in this hotel althought a little troublesome. i night stay with 2 person buffet breakfeast cost 1.8k(since mayflower already 1150). For those intrested in SC Heritage, now they change system again, KNN choose girls from TV photo:mad:.Price still the same but i notice most from Laos. This time round i book a lady from bangkok, i wont go into detail but i can tell you i am both satisfaction n sextifaction

Tot some bro mention price is now 5500b instead of 5000b previously. SC Heritage is one of my fave joints in Hatyai. Gals used to be mostly from BKK and central provinces. Lovely gals and have always been well sextisfied by them :D

vkoolboi
18-05-2013, 05:18 PM
anymore tiger shows in hatyai? for bros with good recommendations of farm chicks, please pm me. I am going with a group of bros who are all newbies. Some going by air and some are ground troops.

Heard that there was a hatyai 101 write up previously. Is it still available so that newbies can be guided?:)

matterhorn
19-05-2013, 09:14 PM
anymore tiger shows in hatyai?

I understand they moved all the tigers to BKK to replenish the safari after many tigers at the safari perished in last year's big flood.

ppoon
20-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi dear brothers

will be arriving on 30th ... 10 days from now... so am getting excited and doing my research for 200+ pages since 2010... now I am half way through

just recall last time I bought bottle of Listerine and a few packs of D_rex in Seven-11 at the entrance of Channevit....

forgive me for my fool and ignorant.... shall we byo or its supplied by farm girls

just for peace of mind.... may be its of better quality if byo!?

thanks for your comments....:)

acmilan
20-05-2013, 08:58 PM
just recall last time I bought bottle of Listerine and a few packs of D_rex in Seven-11 at the entrance of Channevit....

forgive me for my fool and ignorant.... shall we byo or its supplied by farm girls

Always buy your own CD. It is first thing you should do when reach BKK besides buying other stuff like listerine, shaver, mint sweets.
Don't save money on CD. Most gals (except maybe for MP gals) do not carry CD partly cos they want to save. Better your buy your own cos 1) you can buy better quality like Durex 2) you do not want gal to say she does not have CD when you are both naked 3) if you depend on her for CD, she will control number of shots. After 1st shot she may say she has run out of CD and then doze off to sleep

hunterhi
20-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Dun worry Bro, some hotel they will have condom on the mini bar just maybe not the one that u like, if I m not wrong Mayflower n New Season provide, just in case u need it, there r there to use dun feel pai sai as Hat Yai is well know for just bonking... But not everyone... If fast gunner better buy perfroma by durex as it contain a small quantity of gel n it will numb ur head so just go slow after awhile u r the king...:D

Always buy your own CD. It is first thing you should do when reach BKK besides buying other stuff like listerine, shaver, mint sweets.
Don't save money on CD. Most gals (except maybe for MP gals) do not carry CD partly cos they want to save. Better your buy your own cos 1) you can buy better quality like Durex 2) you do not want gal to say she does not have CD when you are both naked 3) if you depend on her for CD, she will control number of shots. After 1st shot she may say she has run out of CD and then doze off to sleep

hoho99
20-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Dun worry Bro, some hotel they will have condom on the mini bar just maybe not the one that u like, if I m not wrong Mayflower n New Season provide, just in case u need it, there r there to use dun feel pai sai as Hat Yai is well know for just bonking... But not everyone... If fast gunner better buy perfroma by durex as it contain a small quantity of gel n it will numb ur head so just go slow after awhile u r the king...:D

Spoken by a pro. So when you bringing me to go hatyai look see look see har?:D

ppoon
20-05-2013, 10:58 PM
thank you all for these surreal but true opinion....

I feel and appreciate such empowerment and brotherhood here in this world!

in my past trips... I used to bought some durex back home for brothers as those are Thailand version only.... something like black label with a gold mascot (something like the thai national emblem) on its packing!

hunterhi
21-05-2013, 01:28 AM
I m going there soon, just eat, sleep, rot u can anot...

Spoken by a pro. So when you bringing me to go hatyai look see look see har?:D

acmilan
21-05-2013, 07:15 PM

Actually i stock up hotel room cabinets with condoms so that in any part of room can easily retrieve a condom , hehe. Used Performa once and cums quickly cos was sensitive to the gel :eek: These days only use Durex Comfort cos it is not too tight and as name says is comfort. :D

jimfairy
21-05-2013, 08:17 PM

lol.. actually is not provide by the hotel..mostly r left over by the last guest.. I do happen to find some in the drawer in mayflower almost everytime I stay in mayflower..lol

there is a type of condom brand name SHOOT whereby u can buy only in Malaysia.. tis is so much better den durex preforma..mayb u can go find around in msia abt tat SHOOT brand condoms..:)

hunterhi
21-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Bro, maybe izzt careful u did not let the gel numb the tip, as u have to go slow first chai yen yen... :p U stock up so much... U r a shooter man... 👍

Actually i stock up hotel room cabinets with condoms so that in any part of room can easily retrieve a condom , hehe. Used Performa once and cums quickly cos was sensitive to the gel :eek: These days only use Durex Comfort cos it is not too tight and as name says is comfort. :D

Ok, everyday is a learning day, thanks for sharing...

lol.. actually is not provide by the hotel..mostly r left over by the last guest.. I do happen to find some in the drawer in mayflower almost everytime I stay in mayflower..lol

there is a type of condom brand name SHOOT whereby u can buy only in Malaysia.. tis is so much better den durex preforma..mayb u can go find around in msia abt tat SHOOT brand condoms..:)

PREM8619
21-05-2013, 11:19 PM

So about this SHOOT condom...... anything special about it?

vkoolboi
22-05-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi dear brothers

will be arriving on 30th ... 10 days from now... so am getting excited and doing my research for 200+ pages since 2010... now I am half way through

thanks for your comments....:)

It will be more useful to have a 101 guide to help newbies.:)

jimfairy
22-05-2013, 04:58 PM
So about this SHOOT condom...... anything special about it?

is similar to durex preforma.. but can last much longer..:)

I never use prolong condoms but sometime I do use prolong spray.. im using the brand EROS.. product of Germany n is sold in Singapore website. yes at first the tip of ur kuku will get numb but after 5 to 10 mins the numbness will gone.. is tasteless too hehe.. even the gal who bbbj u dun even know u spray..hahaha.. it can last abt 15 to 20 mins..

acmilan
22-05-2013, 05:51 PM
is similar to durex preforma.. but can last much longer..:)

I never use prolong condoms but sometime I do use prolong spray.. im using the brand EROS.. product of Germany n is sold in Singapore website. yes at first the tip of ur kuku will get numb but after 5 to 10 mins the numbness will gone.. is tasteless too hehe.. even the gal who bbbj u dun even know u spray..hahaha.. it can last abt 15 to 20 mins..

Tried that spray also before. But maybe my didi too sensitive and even after spray still no difference. These days old so it does not get excited so far and usually after few whisky/beers can last longer :)

jimfairy
22-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Tried that spray also before. But maybe my didi too sensitive and even after spray still no difference. These days old so it does not get excited so far and usually after few whisky/beers can last longer :)

haha.. me too.. after few whisky.. cant even cum hahaha.. tats y I seldom use it too now.. n no mood to do at day time.. mayb is old liao hehe..:)

CTOA3954
23-05-2013, 01:52 AM
haha.. me too.. after few whisky.. cant even cum hahaha.. tats y I seldom use it too now.. n no mood to do at day time.. mayb is old liao hehe..:)

I suck on a couple of Hacks cough sweets...... it automatically turn my cum tap off and make me last so so much longer. :)

ppoon
23-05-2013, 08:15 AM
I suck on a couple of Hacks cough sweets...... it automatically turn my cum tap off and make me last so so much longer. :)

MENTHOL OK? its rumoured that menthol reduced your ability of sperm production

a bit off topic above

Any new joints in town ? any report from recent trip?

I am arriving on 30 May

DaTan
24-05-2013, 05:56 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/conv/7984fabcdf44714786a5b5b11456c1c9d2e42604449c573d22 7415f5e8116bd96g.jpg

1st time upload foto :p

share with Bro the HDY hotel price list as of Nov-2012

Reshare this photo again.. took me 30mins to scroll back all the pages to find it..

DaTan
24-05-2013, 06:26 PM
I will be in Hatyai from 30th June to 7th July...
have been comparing hotel prices at Agoda.com and those provided by fella Samsters (Tour Agencies) here...
seems like tour agencies are much more cheaper...

1. 707 TOur Agency,
41/2 Pridarom Road
Hatyai Songkhla 90110
+66 (0) 74261494

2.Lovely Tour
Nipatuthit 3 Road (next to O.S Hotel)

*please up my points if this post is helpful! :)

jimfairy
24-05-2013, 06:39 PM
I will be in Hatyai from 30th June to 7th July...
have been comparing hotel prices at Agoda.com and those provided by fella Samsters (Tour Agencies) here...
seems like tour agencies are much more cheaper...

1. 707 TOur Agency,
41/2 Pridarom Road
Hatyai Songkhla 90110
+66 (0) 74261494

2.Lovely Tour
Nipatuthit 3 Road (next to O.S Hotel)

*please up my points if this post is helpful! :)

Lovely Tour phone no is +66 74232738.

the aboved price list is alittle outdated.. u better check with the tour agencies.. buying voucher from them is much cheaper than booking thru internet...:)

walle
24-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Long time never been there. Is there still got flights there??

Thank for the updates:o

DaTan
24-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Lovely Tour phone no is +66 74232738.

the aboved price list is alittle outdated.. u better check with the tour agencies.. buying voucher from them is much cheaper than booking thru internet...:)

yeah its abit outdated but using it as a comparison against internet prices should be still useful...

I will be at Hatyai from 30 June to 7 July..
Will it be advisable to book now or simply walk in to Lovely Tour when I arrive in Hatyai?

PREM8619
25-05-2013, 12:29 AM
I will be at Hatyai from 30 June to 7 July..
Will it be advisable to book now or simply walk in to Lovely Tour when I arrive in Hatyai?

Walk in can do.... I always ask my airport taxi to drop me off at their shop entrance. But last couple of visits Lovely Tour insisted me to stay at the New Season hotel saying all the other hotels full house or they do not have vouchers for the other hotels.

It was later when I stayed at Mayflower by voucher from another tour agency that I found out the reason. While TCSS with the front office staff.... I learnt many hotels have blacklisted Lovely Tour as they have not made payment to the hotels for their vouchers issued. So now Mayflower makes them buy the vouchers in cash upfront before accepting them.

maddog_mlvn
25-05-2013, 03:42 PM
I understand they moved all the tigers to BKK to replenish the safari after many tigers at the safari perished in last year's big flood.

I thought all the 东北虎alway hang ard the main entrance of Lee Garden Plaza in the night perished bcos of the bomb.