PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

etct88
24-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Take a van ride down to Danok...... I heard the clubs & bars are "business as usual" there inspite of the curfew as the army units assigned there are busy dealing with the muslim insurgency and terrorists and do not have enough troops to enforce the curfew.

don't tempt me lei..... feel like taking a drive Northwards...... next week?:p

Don't know if my fussy nephew would like to come along.....:confused:

cheonglah
24-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Just came back from hatyai yesterday, no flood. Farms business as usual. No curfew but shops closed early than usual. Hope this helps.

Thanks for update already upped yr points.

Take a van ride down to Danok...... I heard the clubs & bars are "business as usual" there inspite of the curfew as the army units assigned there are busy dealing with the muslim insurgency and terrorists and do not have enough troops to enforce the curfew.

Danok different kind of fun and has less variety:) most action is late night with agg, bikini gals show. Few things to do and get bored easily. Still prefer Hatyai which has more variety like pubs, clubs, MP, sexy show, lounges, good cheap food, shopping:D

jimfairy
24-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi samsters.. have a question n hope someone will help.. im going hatyai by coach tis aug 8th, n back to Singapore on the aug 11th. Now then i realise that my passport expire on feb 15th 2015. I only left 6 mths n 7 days from the time i enter from sadao.. do u think the immigration can disallow me to enter Thailand? Plz advise. Sorry if my english is bad.

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 08:39 PM
don't tempt me lei..... feel like taking a drive Northwards...... next week? :p

Don't know if my fussy nephew would like to come along..... :confused:

11/06/14, 00:01hrs set off from Singapore can? :p

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi samsters.. have a question n hope someone will help.. im going hatyai by coach tis aug 8th, n back to Singapore on the aug 11th. Now then i realise that my passport expire on feb 15th 2015. I only left 6 mths n 7 days from the time i enter from sadao.. do u think the immigration can disallow me to enter Thailand? Plz advise. Sorry if my english is bad.

By right should not be a problem but why take the risk?
Since you've plenty of time before your trip you should renew your passport 2 weeks before 08/08/14.

Th maximum validity of new passport that one can get is 5 years 9 months.
Eg. If you renew your passport on 15/07/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 7 months.

Even if you renew on 15/05/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 9 months (maximum).

Apply online via ICA APPLES (http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=125).
Cheaper at S$70.00 and can collect passport within 1 week! :D

Unless one is an internet dummy I don't see why online application is not the preferred choice.
Uhh to that bro in the North I'm not suaning you hor. :p

jimfairy
24-05-2014, 08:53 PM
By right should not be a problem but why take the risk?
Since you've plenty of time before your trip you should renew your passport 2 weeks before 08/08/14.

Th maximum validity of new passport that one can get is 5 years 9 months.
Eg. If you renew your passport on 15/07/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 7 months.

Even if you renew on 15/05/14 it'll be valid for 5 years 9 months (maximum).

Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok 555

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok. 555

Not only your date of expiry is different.
Your new passport number will also be a new one! :D

From my experience it's very troublesome to make changes.
Have to fax details to airline.

No problem but drinks on you if we can meet up in Bangkok in the future! :p

jimfairy
24-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Not only your date of expiry is different.
Your new passport number will also be a new one! :D

From my experience it's very troublesome to make changes.
Have to fax details to airline.

No problem but drinks on you if we can meet up in Bangkok in the future! :p

Haha.. drinks on me sure no problems.. still got 2 bottles at Pimp waiting for u to finish up first haha..

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Haha.. drinks on me sure no problems.. still got 2 bottles at Pimp waiting for u to finish up first haha.

Hahaha faintz! :eek: :D

News from a bro.
Last night at The PIMP G-Club the police came around 11pm and chased everyone out! :p

The The PIMP G-Club will be close tonight.

jimfairy
24-05-2014, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=TonyCheong;11099477]Hahaha faintz! :eek: :D

News from a bro.
Last expired at The PIMP G-Club the police came around 11pm and chased everyone out! :p

The The PIMP G-Club will be close tonight/QUOTE]

No choice la bro.. i dun think i can return back to bkk by the membership expired date as i still got 2 AC, 1 vietnam n 1 hatyai trip on hand.. most likely my trip to bkk will b oct or nov.

If u need the membership card, u let me know i will send u a photo of it ok 55555..

panda2rocks
24-05-2014, 10:51 PM

Why find yourself with extra problems ? Since u are going by coach, I guess u have to pass through the Malaysian side, that's where your problem start , u might be asked to go back unless your singdollars can really sing very very loud ... damn louder.

Laziness... bro, that is the our main problem and culprit. Go and get it renewed.......:cool:

jimfairy
24-05-2014, 11:39 PM
Why find yourself with extra problems ? Since u are going by coach, I guess u have to pass through the Malaysian side, that's where your problem start , u might be asked to go back unless your singdollars can really sing very very loud ... damn louder.

Laziness... bro, that is the our main problem and culprit. Go and get it renewed.......:cool:

Laziness!!.. hey dude.. u plz go read above posts before u make ur coment here.. if money can solve, i will not hesitate to use them.. tat is wat money r used for.. no hard feeling...

panda2rocks
25-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Laziness!!.. hey dude.. u plz go read above posts before u make ur coment here.. if money can solve, i will not hesitate to use them.. tat is wat money r used for.. no hard feeling...

Of course, money are meant and must be used... then what what is money for... Here, we are advising u to be cautious, when money is used is ...... really double edged sword, if lucky u get what u want but if ladyluck not on your side, you might land yourself eating curryrice in a 4 squared room everyday....hope u get what I meant.

Hey, since money no problem, kindly engage a runner to settle your renewal without must fuss.... easy bro...don't get heated up....:cool:

cheonglah
25-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Thxs for reply Bro Tony, the problem is i had booked tiger tix back to Singapore on 11th aug.. if i change my passport now, the date of expire in the flight detail will be change too. I think i will need to give a call to tiger hotline n check with them first.. thxs.. hope to have a drink with u in bkk ok 555

Hmm. I tot for airlines if you change to new passport which is different from passport when you booked ticket should not be problem. So long as other details like name, date of birth are same. If necessary just show them proof of your old passport when you check in. I remember couple of times I keyed wrong passport number when I booked airasia but no problem when i checked in. It is airline not immigration dept. :D

jimfairy
25-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Hmm. I r airlines if you change to new passport which is different from passport when you booked ticket should detail problem. So long as other details like name, date of birth are same. If necessary just show them proof of your old passport when you check in. I remember couple of times I keyed wrong passport number when I booked airasia but no problem when i checked in. It is airline not immigration dept. :D

The Biometric passport number will change too.. tats y will need to give a call to tiger abt tis matter... if is really fussy abt changing the detail.. have no choice but to get another air tix for it..
U r quite right, mayb i can bring along the old passport but i will still ask tiger abt tis too….. thxs for advise

Snuber
25-05-2014, 10:36 PM

Hi jf,

I would suggest getting a new passport before going over to HDY. Although min validity is 6 mths for entry and you have slightly more than that, your entry might be rejected.

Ninja_Assassin
26-05-2014, 12:10 AM
The Biometric passport number will change too.. tats y will need to give a call to tiger abt tis matter... if is really fussy abt changing the detail.. have no choice but to get another air tix for it..
U r quite right, mayb i can bring along the old passport but i will still ask tiger abt tis too….. thxs for advise

I dun see wats the problem here as passport details are optional during bookings as long as you have the passenger's particulars. Passport only need to be produce on flight day itself.

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Laziness... bro, that is the our main problem and culprit.

Please open your eyes big big and read bro jimfairy's explaination in his previous post (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=11099386&postcount=12750)!

He's asking a genuine question that can happen to any one as well and is not due to laziness. :cool:

I dun see wats the problem here as passport details are optional during bookings as long as you have the passenger's particulars. Passport only need to be produce on flight day itself.

Very hard to say as it may differ from airline to airline.
There's one case where one bro's name has a typo error and that created some problems during check-in.

jimfairy
26-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Hi jf,

I would suggest getting a new passport before going over to HDY. Although min validity is 6 mths for entry and you have slightly more than that, your entry might be rejected.

Thxs for advise bro Snuber...

Bro Ninja.. sometime budget airlines r quite particular when they r difference in the details, especially when the passport number n expired date r different. A bro suggested tat after i have changed my new passport, i bring along the old passport n show to the check in counter if they ever asky the details r different. I do ever heard before of this incident.
Thxs so much to all bros here giving me advises n warnings. M grateful to all...:)

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Bro Ninja.. sometime budget airlines r quite particular when they r difference in the details, especially when the passport number n expired date r different.

Being Singporean it never hurts and a need for an excuse for being kiasu + kiasi. :p

Cover all the loopholes rather than to spoil the holiday plans!
When that happens jin jialat leh. :D

jimfairy
26-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Being Singporean it never hurts and a need for an excuse for being kiasu + kiasi. :p

Cover all the loopholes rather than to spoil the holiday plans!
When that happens jin jialat leh. :D

Haha yalo.. anyway im asking on behalf of a friend n is not me. Im not so careless abt this type of matter..

pj_soldier
26-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Bro...its near to BP Grand Tower Hotel...as for the rate should be between 900-1000baht.😃

bro thanks a lot for your help.

cheers

pcchuat
26-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi all bro.

anyone just back from hatyai last week. how is the situation there. i heard some pubs closed for business. am going on 2 june 2014.

Thanks in advance

BlueDragon193
26-05-2014, 02:20 PM
The number of Malaysians going to southern Thailand has dropped by half after the military takeover there, according to New Straits Times.

State Immigration Department director Mohammad Fitri Hassan said 2,000 and 2,500 visitors would cross the border on a daily basis via Bukit Kayu Hitam, but the number had dropped to about 1,000.

“Most of the visitors only make day trips,” he said, while advising Malaysians to postpone their trips to Thailand in order to avoid any untoward incidents until the situation returned to normal.

Yesterday, an official from the Malaysian consulate-general office in Songkhla, Thailand, advised Malaysians to postpone or avoid travelling there following the worsening situation in the country.

Those already in Thailand have been advised to monitor the situation, exercise caution and avoid protest spots.

Prior to the coup, southern Thailand was also rocked by a series of bombings linked to the separatist movement.

On Saturday, nine bomb explosions were reported in Pattani and three bombs went off in Narathiwat between 7.30pm and 8pm, which killed three people and wounded 54. No Malaysians were hurt by the multiple blasts.

AzerothJr
27-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Haha yalo.. anyway im asking on behalf of a friend n is not me. Im not so careless abt this type of matter..

Its good to play safe.
But i can guaranteed that as long as by the paper you have 6 months validity then it is lawful for your entry to the particular country.
The problem always comes when you have less then that.
However a 5 months and 30 days is not acceptable by the paper.
Ofcourse that can also depends on courtesy, luck, and the immigration officer checking your passport.

I don't know why is the such a hassle over a such a simple justification.
However if you wanted to ask to justify to do it or not, then please do it.
But note you will lose out any days exceeding 6 months if you renew your passport earlier then 6 months.

By not giving the higher authority any reasons at all to find your fault should be the way to go. With current chaos in Thailand any reason for them to detain you might be disastrous.

sniper_22
28-05-2014, 02:17 AM
All bros, the curfew time has change....start from 12am till 4am....w.e.f 28may:)

cheonglah
30-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Will be in Hatyai from tomorrow Sat (31May). If any bros in Hatyai want to meet up, PM me.
Cheers! :)

Breadpig
30-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Will be in Hatyai from tomorrow Sat (31May). If any bros in Hatyai want to meet up, PM me.
Cheers! :)

Safe trip bro and enjoy yourself. If possible can update the situation down there.

Cupnoodle
31-05-2014, 01:11 AM
...update the situation...

Since the curfew started last week, all oversea news channels had been stop broadcasting. The media seem to resume some permission today, then I am able to watch Channel News Asia today finally, but some channel still having the bar. Although all night entertainment have reopen for business this evening after the long shut down by the order, their operation will be cease by midnight. Well these could be till further notice from the military junta.

Have fun :cool:

JChoo
31-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Since the curfew started last week, all oversea news channels had been stop broadcasting. The media seem to resume some permission today, then I am able to watch Channel News Asia today finally, but some channel still having the bar. Although all night entertainment have reopen for business this evening after the long shut down by the order, their operation will be cease by midnight. Well these could be till further notice from the military junta.

Have fun :cool:

Is Hatyai a dead town now? Heard that there was a raid on farms in March and that caused a dropped in supply. What is the situation in the farms now? Thinking of going over but concern that kena military junta problem.

ILoveSSYT
31-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Is Hatyai a dead town now? Heard that there was a raid on farms in March and that caused a dropped in supply. What is the situation in the farms now? Thinking of going over but concern that kena military junta problem.

Just back from Hatyai. No issue for farms, business as usual, the only thing is nowadays very less ppl in downtown, but bro, don't worries much, just do what u want, but must back to hotel before 12am for your safety.

Bangkia
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Just back from Hatyai. No issue for farms, business as usual, the only thing is nowadays very less ppl in downtown, but bro, don't worries much, just do what u want, but must back to hotel before 12am for your safety.

Bro....are pubs like west side saloon and post laser open for business ?

ILoveSSYT
01-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Bro....are pubs like west side saloon and post laser open for business ?

Sorry bro, i've never go to any pubs/discos this time, but one of my friend he went to pub for light drink (that pub majority are thai ppl), as per he said pubs are still open for business but very less ppl in the pub, and before 12am all ppl are leave and back to hotels/homes.

Hope this info will help you.

sniper_22
01-06-2014, 03:08 PM

Bro, how is the situation at farms? The gals more or less? Jz curious the gals still stay there or go b home like wat happen in china..

jimfairy
01-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Bro, how is the situation at farms? The gals more or less? Jz curious the gals still stay there or go b home like wat happen in china..

Hey... wat the heck u talking abt... Thailand is now under curfew stage n China is police raid stage.. do u think is the same!!
So wat if farm got more or less gal.. how many r u going to book in a night? If afraid.. dun go la..

Juz outside Lee Garden plaza, there got many OKTs around there n will ask u if u wan any lady.. very cheap only ST 1000 bht or LT is abt 2000-25000bht.. they will bring up to ur room. If dun like, juz give them some tuk tuk money n ask them go back..

fcasia
02-06-2014, 03:50 PM
are the farm girls in Hatyai now mostly from Myanmar / Laos? Heard from a friend it is difficult to find Thai girls in farms now.

Aceyfox
02-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Hey... wat the heck u talking abt... Thailand is now under curfew stage n China is police raid stage.. do u think is the same!!
So wat if farm got more or less gal.. how many r u going to book in a night? If afraid.. dun go la..

relax lah...
look at his points and no. of posts...
this kind of people just ask for fun...
maybe he's not even going there...

jimfairy
02-06-2014, 07:05 PM
relax lah...
look at his points and no. of posts...
this kind of people just ask for fun.
maybe he's not even going there...

Lol i know bro Aceyfox, but sometime damn frustrated when seeing tis type of posting.. 5555.. me too hope not much crowd in hatyai too.. less crowd less bomb la 55555. Den i can go enjoy n sit infront of the MP n chat with little gals 5555.

ILoveSSYT
02-06-2014, 11:36 PM
are the farm girls in Hatyai now mostly from Myanmar / Laos? Heard from a friend it is difficult to find Thai girls in farms now.

I don't think so, my girl from Thai. But I know there is some girl from Myanmar/Laos, but not much. I love Thai girls:D

ILoveSSYT
02-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Lol i know bro Aceyfox, but sometime damn frustrated when seeing tis type of posting.. 5555.. me too hope not much crowd in hatyai too.. less crowd less bomb la 55555. Den i can go enjoy n sit infront of the MP n chat with little gals 5555.

Don't worry la, just buy a air ticket and fly to there and enjoy.

jimfairy
03-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Don't worry la, just buy a air ticket and fly to there and enjoy.

5555.. i nv worry when going to hatyai.. already booked on august national day trip liao 5555.. will sing majullah singapura in the theater 5555

ILoveSSYT
03-06-2014, 12:12 AM
5555.. i nv worry when going to hatyai.. already booked on august national day trip liao 5555.. will sing majullah singapura in the theater 5555

Hahaha bro, you're so funny! But talk in honestly, I miss Hatyai and girl much, Hatyai really is a nice place for Cheong or relax, even jus came back one week but my heart still at Hatyai, haha...:D

Bro, enjoy and have fun for your coming trip:)

alfiak555
03-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Hatyai farms hardly have thai girls now

Cupnoodle
03-06-2014, 10:53 AM
...LT is abt 2000-25000bht...

Wow your Lease Term rate is for one day, one week or one month? If it is one month rate, for sure I would grab it! :D

Cheers ;)

jimfairy
03-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Wow your Lease Term rate is for one day, one week or one month? If it is one month rate, for sure I would grab it! :D

Cheers ;)

55555, day, week or mth.. up to u la.. haha
. U wan include breakfast too? 55555..best fried carrot cake n fried chicken in hatyai... 5555

CPBoy
03-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Pattaya One BREAKING NEWS: Curfew lifted in Pattaya! :D http://t.co/TQpGziUHbQ

Curfew lifted in Phuket and Koh Samui too.:D

The army dropped the curfew in Samui District only. The Full Moon Party in Phangnan District which still under curfew.

Bangkok and Chiang Mai has had some anti-coup protests so still a curfew.:mad:

#thaicoup #thailandcoup

develish
03-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Just back from HDY and reporting life to bros here.

Hop out of plane. Took airport car to Lovely Tour for B$350. Decide to do comparison of price between Lovely Tour and 707 Tour. Found 707 Tour to be slightly more expensive by a few Baht and asked Ah Fu to lower price. He lowered by B$100 per night which made it much cheaper than Lovely Tours.Thanks for the FR bro. I am going to be in Hat Yai on 15 Jun. Was thinking of transiting to Dannok that afternoon itself, but quality of girls in Dannok appears to be bad. I need to move to north Malaysia (Bukit Kayu Hitam) on Monday.

Never been partying in Hat Yai, some updated tips will be great. In your opinion, is it better to party in Hat Yai or Dannok?

Thanks in advance.

develish
03-06-2014, 11:53 PM
It's when get caught in the KC traps. Their demands are becoming more and more expensive.KC ??? Sorry, if I have forgotten the code. Been away from Singapore over 10 years now.

develish
04-06-2014, 12:06 AM
thank you for reading. if my Fr is uninteresting to you, i apologize in advance. me not a good writer.Its a nice FR bro. Good job. Thanks for posting.

develish
04-06-2014, 12:11 AM
.as not all bros are afford to book upper range girls at certain places...Bro XM, what are the upper range girls in Hat Yai like? Where to get them? How much do they charge? Are they worth it?

Nowadays in my humble opinion, better to pay a little more and be sure and satisfied that try to save and have bad experience and be frustrated.

develish
04-06-2014, 03:16 AM
I will visit Hatyai in June 2014. The golden days of Hatyai cheong is almost gone where they gave you 100% GFE during my last trip in 2002. For my upcoming trip I am preparing for the worst; based on the latest FR. I will be in either Hatyai or Dannok on June 15th Sunday. Any brothers want to link up?

cubezero79
04-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Bro XM, what are the upper range girls in Hat Yai like? Where to get them? How much do they charge? Are they worth it?

Nowadays in my humble opinion, better to pay a little more and be sure and satisfied that try to save and have bad experience and be frustrated.

Are you talking about farms? I realised I been hatyai few times...the range mostly 1800baht (cmi type) to 2500 (average type). Only saw once at a farm gt two 3000baht range, both were very decent den but I gt girl liao...

Bros, can intro cheap and good food to me? I stayin at diamond plaza. so far frequent samila seafood , chokdee dimsum, lee garden hotel sky buffet. I lookin for zhi chars and local food

xiongmao
04-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Its a nice FR bro. Good job. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for your feedback

xiongmao
04-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Bro XM, what are the upper range girls in Hat Yai like? Where to get them? How much do they charge? Are they worth it?

Bro, if u wanna go for high end gals is about 5000 thb at least, as what I heard of but I have never try before so can't comment

Try to look for a FR posted by another bro in page 819, it was toward end last year

As for present really no idea if still can get such high end bookings or not

jimfairy
04-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Are you talking about farms? I realised I been hatyai few times...the range mostly 1800baht (cmi type) to 2500 (average type). Only saw once at a farm gt two 3000baht range, both were very decent den but I gt girl liao...

Bros, can intro cheap and good food to me? I stayin at diamond plaza. so far frequent samila seafood , chokdee dimsum, lee garden hotel sky buffet. I lookin for zhi chars and local food
Walk down diamond plaza, turn right n go straight, there is a wet market place whereby there r many breakfast for u to buy.. fried carrot cake, porridge, etc.. u go take a look. As for zichar, sorry i do not know hw to tell u the location, i think i must hold your hand n bring u there..5555

cubezero79
04-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Walk down diamond plaza, turn right n go straight, there is a wet market place whereby there r many breakfast for u to buy.. fried carrot cake, porridge, etc.. u go take a look. As for zichar, sorry i do not know hw to tell u the location, i think i must hold your hand n bring u there..5555

Lolz , thanks ..

pooker
04-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Lolz , thanks ..

Ok if your want higher end girls then go to Garden Homes (2nd flr theres Kiss Lounge and across from it another Take out Club forgotten the name) Prices are 3200 baht to 5 k(usually have around 20-30 at each venue !! Most girls would prefer ST but there are some who does LT.
They do have 20 ++ yrs old girls to 30++ milfs and they do dress up a bit . Kiss Lounge Basically an Aquarium with sofas and a live band !! The moment u enter the girls will be seated all around the entrance !! Pick your girl then order a beer then decide on whether u want to bring her out or not !! Beers cost are almost double of what they charge outside so order with caution !!

2nd place to explore at night is at The Hunsa Complex(which consist of Paragon,Barberry, Bix, V-Lounge).Tuk Tuk will take about 10 mins to get there prob at a cost of 200-300 baht each way.
V-Lounge is another take away joint and prices start from 2500-4000 baht. Note most girls here are from Myanmar but occasionally they do have thais here !!

3rd place Channivet or See Kim Yong ! U need to get a Tuk Tuk and tell them to bring u to Chen Chen (i forgot if its SKY or Channivet) cause i think chen chen and the chicken farms within that area has the prettiest girls in HY !!
Prices range from 2500-4000 baht (2500 for Myanmar or cambodian to 3000 for khun thais).

Food wise:
There are so many nice Chu Char place in HY-
1)Close to u ask tuk tuk bring to Gun Eng(across from a chinese temple), u will see lots of tourist but the price is quite reasonable and the taste is pretty good.

2) At night tell the tuk tuk (Xiao Wei restaurant), it will take about 10 mins or less and make sure u order their BBQ pork and the rest of the dishes are pretty good and price is reasonable as long as u dont order too much seafood.

3)Samila Seafood there are 2 locations (1 is located on the same road as kiss channel or the 2nd location thats very close your hotel and in town). I love their Nam chim Pla, nam prik ka pit, soft shell crabs !! Can be a bit exp but i quite like the taste there !!

4)Old school teow Chew Chu CHar (I love this place because of the nostalgic dishes that they have ) Make sure u order their Fresh Giant Pompret steam Teow Chew Style, he gets it everyday from Songkla, also order their mushroom dishes and ask the boss to recommend)
Directions: Diamond hotel is located Niphat-Uthit 3 so simply go the road in front of your hotel which is Niphat-Uthit 2 and walk towards the Kim Yong Market on your right, on your left hand side should be the Siam Hotel, keep walking and look to your right hand side and u will see a Teow Chew Restaurant that doesnt really have a big sign board. If u walked to the end of the road and traffic light and in front of u is the KY market then u have walked too far, so walk back and find the restaurant !! Usually only opens at lunch so go check it out !!

5)Novelty restaurants- Bone Khao (restaurant on top of the hill and is located before the Guan Yin on top of the Hatyai municipal Park) Has pretty good Kah Moo Tod (pork knuckle thai style)
Log Terrace - A Log theme restaurant that serves thai food ! Decent taste and price is reasonable !!

These should suffice for your trip ! I usually drive in and around HY so the very localize places where you only see thais are very hard for u to find and next to impossible for u to ask the tuk tuk if you dont speak thai that well.

Hope this helps and pls note i havent been cheonging in KY for 2-3 years so these info are a few years old but from what i heard from my friends, things still havent changed) !!

If you think its too much of a hassle or you feel awkward to go to the chicken farm alone, then msg me and i will give you my guide's HP number and he will bring your there to choose and tell u which places has the prettiest girls !! Remember he makes a living from this so tip him some money and i have known him for about 8 yrs already and hes an honest fella trying to make a few bucks but he has never ever cheated or forced any girls on me ! I am not getting anything from him so i am just recommending him because i like his services such as hotel booking, and girls arranging)

develish
04-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Ok if your want higher end girls then go to Garden HomesThanks for a very informative post Pooker. One more question please. How would you compare Hat Yai with Danok?

develish
06-06-2014, 02:58 AM
Bros, I am gonna be in HY on June 15th, in case any fellow Samsters want to link up.

Bangkia
06-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi Guys,

If you guys going to Hatyai on weekdays,check out the new hotel call The Bed

Hatyai.They are having a promotion till end of june.Only 1100 baht for their

Deluxe Room,very good value.This Hotel is situated abt 7 mins walk to lee

garden hotel.in my opinion this is a better area to stay.Lots of nice food in the

evening just at the doorstep.By the way,last nite West side saloon closed at 1

am.

Cupnoodle
06-06-2014, 02:23 PM
...new hotel call The Bed Hatyai...

The newest The Bed Hatyai Hotel (http://www.thebedhatyai.com/home.html) had opened for business just less than a week ago...

It is very near to Samila Seafood restaurant. Have fun :cool:

jc_wtc
06-06-2014, 03:02 PM
up 10 points. tks

It is very near to Samila Seafood restaurant. Have fun :cool:

TheHustler
07-06-2014, 12:42 PM
A little OT here....... does anyone know if Sidegra is available in Golden Mile or anywhere else in Singapore? My supply ran out and I dun want to travel all the way to LOS just to restock.

Thx
Hustler

Cupnoodle
09-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Good News : BANGKOK, 8 June 2014 (NNT) - The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) cancels the night curfew order in three more places including Koh Chang island, Hat Yai and Koh Phangan island.

The NCPO on Sunday issued its 56th announcement on the revocation of the midnight-4 PM curfew in more areas, saying that the situation in some areas had improved without a tendency of violence. The curfew was therefore lifted to reduce effects on the people.

Koh Chang island in Trat province, Hat Yai district in Songkhla province and Koh Phangan island in Surat Thani province are famous tourist destinations in Thailand.

Have fun! ;)

Grounded Eagle
09-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Good News : BANGKOK, 8 June 2014 (NNT) - The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) cancels the night curfew order in three more places including Koh Chang island, Hat Yai and Koh Phangan island.

The NCPO on Sunday issued its 56th announcement on the revocation of the midnight-4 PM curfew in more areas, saying that the situation in some areas had improved without a tendency of violence. The curfew was therefore lifted to reduce effects on the people.

Koh Chang island in Trat province, Hat Yai district in Songkhla province and Koh Phangan island in Surat Thani province are famous tourist destinations in Thailand.

Have fun! ;)

KNN...... all these places are yellow shirts strongholds.
The Army must be biased.:mad:

JChoo
10-06-2014, 01:55 PM
anybody knows what happened to the TS, Taurus75, didn't see any posting from him for a long long time. Heard from a forumer that he has a Thai GF and was a Singaporean Delivery Boy?

JChoo
10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
The Army must be biased.:mad:

It was widely reported that the Army, the Courts, the Palace Elites and the Middle Class in Bangkok are supporters of Democrats Party (yellow shirt) in Thailand. It was the army that instituted the coup against Thaksin in 2006 and it is no surprise that this coup would finish the business of what was left unfinished in the last coup. The news has reported that many red shirt leaders, lawyers, business supporters, government officials, etc.. were turn in to report to the army.

From the news, the lawyers helping the red shirts could not get to practice law in Thailand, the government officials supporting the red shirts such as police heads were transferred to other positions, the board of directors of companies who favour the red were changed, red shirt leaders at various levels were rounded up.

This purge of the red shirt is basically following the yellow shirt wishes of reform before elections and reform is about getting rid of Thaksin's influence in politics, which the yellow shirts have accused of corruption.

We can only wish Thailand well in whatever the governors of the country have chosen. We cannot interfere.:)

jimfairy
10-06-2014, 03:03 PM
It was widely reported that the Army, the Courts, the Palace Elites and the Middle Class in Bangkok are supporters of Democrats Party (yellow shirt) in Thailand. It was the army that instituted the coup against Thaksin in 2006 and it is no surprise that this coup would finish the business of what was left unfinished in the last coup. The news has reported that many red shirt leaders, lawyers, business supporters, government officials, etc.. were turn in to report to the army.

From the news, the lawyers helping the red shirts could not get to practice law in Thailand, the government officials supporting the red shirts such as police heads were transferred to other positions, the board of directors of companies who favour the red were changed, red shirt leaders at various levels were rounded up.

This purge of the red shirt is basically following the yellow shirt wishes of reform before elections and reform is about getting rid of Thaksin's influence in politics, which the yellow shirts have accused of corruption.

We can only wish Thailand well in whatever the governors of the country have chosen. We cannot interfere.:)

Hmmm.. y wanna talk abt politics of other countries here.. tis is a sex n cheong forum... y we bother abt red or yellow shirt? Most important is will our FLs wear any shirt when on bed!!.. 55555.. i believe if we stay a low profile in Thailand during such stages the locals will not come bother us, they need us to come spend money!!

Bro, no hard feeling ok.. im talking abt general n not pin pointing on someone here

sohbuckkong
11-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi brothers,
I need help on recommendations where i can get good food on the following :
1) Pig leg,
2) white steam chicken,
3) bird nest with egg yoke,
4) bak kut teh.
Thanks

pooker
11-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi brothers,
1) Pig leg,
2) white steam chicken,
4) bak kut teh.
Thanks

Everything u want can be found within a block of Lee Garden Plaza or basicaly central HY !! Every one of those items can be found at the restaurants all around Lee garden .

As for White Steam Chicken aka Chicken rice aka Khao Mun Khai can be found across from Odean mall or at the Sunday Market !! The best one is found near Big C but its really too far and inconvenient for ppl without a car !!

jimfairy
11-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi brothers,
1) Pig leg,
2) white steam chicken,
4) bak kut teh.
Thanks

Let me intro u a place whereby they do not sell any of the above mentioned foods u r asking for except for stew pig legs 5555. There is a night pasar malam Open only on weekends is call PER THAI. Mostly only local goes there. Is abt 20 mins ride tutu from LEE GARDEN PLAZA. All selling local foods.. u can try there ok..

chameleon589
11-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi brothers,
1) Pig leg,
2) white steam chicken,
4) bak kut teh.
Thanks

Go Central Festival u can have any type of food u want or go to Lamal Songkroh Road near Daichi Hotel to have tim-sum and ba kut teh.Chok Dee !:D

KingOfChangPing
11-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Any of u been to greenway market?

sohbuckkong
12-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi, are there bj bars in hadyai or how about a place/bars with lots of naked gals. Tks

JChoo
12-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Hmmm.. y wanna talk abt politics of other countries here.. tis is a sex n cheong forum... y we bother abt red or yellow shirt? Most important is will our FLs wear any shirt when on bed!!.. 55555.. i believe if we stay a low profile in Thailand during such stages the locals will not come bother us, they need us to come spend money!!

Bro, no hard feeling ok.. im talking abt general n not pin pointing on someone here

I am only responding to ground eagle below.

Grounded Eagle
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies
Quote:

The Army must be biased.

develish
12-06-2014, 07:17 PM
What would be a good location for Thai food. Cannot handle too much spice. I know, its kind of an oxymoron of less spicy Thai food. :)

Would it be okay to take a tabao girl for dinner?

Thanks in advance.

jimfairy
12-06-2014, 07:38 PM
What would be a good location for Thai food. Cannot handle too much spice. I know, its kind of an oxymoron of less spicy Thai food. :)

Would it be okay to take a tabao girl for dinner?

Thanks in advance.

Not all thai foods r spicy, u can always request them a non spicy dish.. even there is non-spicy Tom yam soup lol.. there is a mookata steamboat juz basement of TOP shopping mall opp LEE garden plaza.
Sure u can tabao girl for dinner...

monkgila
13-06-2014, 05:10 PM
What has this got to do with the thread?
And trying to talk like political scientist.

choh4kk4i
15-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello all,
i will be going to hdy on july. will be my 2nd time going there.
can i confirm with u all something?
i read past a few hundred pages, but i cuden find some stuffs i was looking for.
1.massage parlour with specials,fj,hj,bbbj
2.lup sup ktv
wud be a great help if you all can tell me if they have it there.
Thanks in advance.

Chuwit
15-06-2014, 06:10 PM
i read past a few hundred pages, but i cuden find some stuffs i was looking for.

Are you sure?! :confused: :rolleyes:

jimfairy
15-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi, are there bj bars in hadyai or how about a place/bars with lots of naked gals. Tks

Hatyai now is more like a paradise for families group tour going for cheap shopping n foods. Sorry no BJ bars like AC, there r few places for hang flowers juz like danok such as Barberry but is a real expensive place too.. there r 1 more shop same like barberry near sakura hotel.. u cant see completely naked gals there.. mayb topless? Issit fine for u? 5555..

jimfairy
15-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello all,
2.lup sup ktv
Thanks in advance.

Mps in hatyai dun provide all the services u mentioned, but if u want, u can always arrange with ur hotel barboy for it.. tell them u need young massage gal with special services... no hamsup ktv in hatyai now..

thaidiscoking2
16-06-2014, 02:23 PM
What would be a good location for Thai food. Cannot handle too much spice. I know, its kind of an oxymoron of less spicy Thai food. Would it be okay to take a tabao girl for dinner? Thanks in advance.
Sawadee ka Bro Develish...
Thailand have many not spicy food ka...
Brother can speak Thai mai ka...
If not nong teach you little bit even though some Balless Creatures say my Thai mai dee (good) na...

"Not spicy" - MAI PHET
Tell to shop before order na ka...
Some time not good idea tell them "little spicy" - PHET NID NOI
Because standard different ka...
What is little spicy for Thai people is spicy mak mak for foreigners ka...

Can always bring "tabao" girl TO dinner and "tabao" girl FOR supper ka...
You is scared people think she is working girl mai ka...
Mai mii bpen haa (no problem) kon Thai see until used to it leaw ka...
Mai dtong ai (don't be shy) na...

Chok dee (Good Luck) na ka... ;)

Are you sure?! :confused: :rolleyes:
See you as guan teen as ever ka...
Old wine in new skin mai ka...
Why not you help instead of roll eyes and make fuck face ka...
See Bro Jimfairy mai ka...
Jai dee mak mak helping members with questions ka...

See you traveling to Chiangmai, Hatyai and Bangkok threads lor...
You come alone or with many many friends mai ka... :D

CSZ88
16-06-2014, 05:50 PM
The last time I went to Hatyai was 4 years back. Was pretty quiet and the farms have lessened by quite a bit. Heard from some brothers that there are quite a few Laotian / Myanmar girls in the farms now but haven't seen any during my last trip.

Any brothers here care to share what is it like currently? Just curious. :D

OldRooster
16-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Gd evening bros, I m going hatyai on this weekend, would like to find out that can I log in to ibc in hatyai? I Notice that it was blocked in bkk.

Tks in advance n gd luck......

Cupnoodle
17-06-2014, 01:11 AM
...ibc in hatyai?...

Define "ibc". Provide the website as well. Hatyai is also in Thailand, is there any difference?

Cheers :cool:

Bangkia
17-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Gd evening bros, I m going hatyai on this weekend, would like to find out that can I log in to ibc in hatyai? I Notice that it was blocked in bkk.

ibc is blocked in all parts of thailand for many years already😄.

OldRooster
17-06-2014, 09:37 AM
ibc is blocked in all parts of thailand for many years already😄.

Tks bro, 1st time going to hatyai, thought only blocked in bkk.

Hv a nice day

Hurricane88
17-06-2014, 09:39 AM

Used proxy server or VPN to by-pass...:)

OldRooster
17-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Used proxy server or VPN to by-pass...:)

Tks bro, I will try it out...

APLL
17-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Hello all,
2.lup sup ktv
Thanks in advance.
I will be in Hatyai from 28-31jul.... Maybe we can meet up
Sorry I have change the date : 24-27th July

hottip
20-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Now in HTY. Any brothers around to tcss over a drink? Pls PM me. Cheers!

sex maniac
20-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Now in HTY. Any brothers around to tcss over a drink? Pls PM me. Cheers!

who still dare to cheong with a cheapskate old man like you? please do us a favour and stop inviting newbies to be your free siat sway cheapo shield! :mad:

1/4 step away from coffin already but still act like a spoilt teenager!

evilbaby
21-06-2014, 08:50 PM
To all the bros and sifus here. I am planning to go to hatyai next week. Any recommendations for food and girls? what is the current rate there now?

jacobsgoh
22-06-2014, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=evilbaby;11282285]To all the bros and sifus here. I am planning to go to hatyai next week. Any recommendations for food and girls? what is the current rate there now?

I had been told that two(2) months from today, food can be had for half (1/2) today's price, girls can be booked overnight @ baht 940 if she fancy you or, baht 1100 if she take you as another normal client. i have no info on upper class (super beautiful) girls.
hope my humble info meets your expections.

jimfairy
22-06-2014, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=evilbaby;11282285]To all the bros and sifus here. I am planning to go to hatyai next week. Any recommendations for food and girls? what is the current rate there now?

I had been told that two(2) months from today, food can be had for half (1/2) today's price, girls can be booked overnight @ baht 940 if she fancy you or, baht 1100 if she take you as another normal client. i have no info on upper class (super beautiful) girls.
hope my humble info meets your expections.

:eek: wow what a good news!! :). Very good info n hope is real... 5555

Upped u for ur wonderful info...
PS: what is the special day causing all these discounts? The Haytai GreatSale? 55555

cubezero79
23-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Bros... r ladies in Pink Lady available for LT(long time)? If yes, any idea how much?

I noe their ST(short time) goes from 1800 baht - 3000baht

Chuwit
23-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Bros... r ladies in Pink Lady available for LT(long time)? If yes, any idea how much?

I noe their ST(short time) goes from 1800 baht - 3000baht

For Traditional and Soapy Massage masseuses negotiate with them in private for Long-Time.
Not all will take up the offer.

depp85
24-06-2014, 09:53 AM
hello bro ,

any bro can help to advise where to find BEST MONEY Changer in hatyai ?for
SGD and MYR .

jimfairy
24-06-2014, 02:13 PM
hello bro ,

any bro can help to advise where to find BEST MONEY Changer in hatyai ?for
SGD and MYR .

Hmmm.. how much u intend to change? The xchange rate for most of the shops there difference by only 1-3 bht... so if u change sg$1k, is only 10-30 bht different.. so no need to waste ur time finding the best shop there la... go enjoy, eat, bonk n come back ok 55555

evilbaby
24-06-2014, 04:26 PM
thanks for the note sifus. will hunt tomorrow hopefull i can have a sextify trip.

Chuwit
24-06-2014, 05:46 PM
thanks for the note sifus. will hunt tomorrow hopefull i can have a sextify trip.

Stay away from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel whenever possible for obvious reasons. :p

Please don't forget to post updates here. :)

jimfairy
24-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Stay away from Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel whenever possible for obvious reasons. :p

Please don't forget to post updates here. :)

5555 mind as well u ask him stay inside hotel room.. Lee Garden Plaza got the most OKTs n FLs standing there la.. 5555

Chuwit
24-06-2014, 06:11 PM
5555 mind as well u ask him stay inside hotel room. Lee Garden Plaza got the most OKTs n FLs standing there la.. 5555

Like that (integrated resort) even better. :p
No need step out of hotel safest! :eek:

jimfairy
24-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Like that (integrated resort) even better. :p
No need step out of hotel safest! :eek:

Anyway Ramadan is near.. i dun think there will b anything happen tis period of time.. so enjoy, eat Bonk n come back ok 5555

evilbaby
24-06-2014, 07:08 PM
will hope to hunt around paragon pink lady and maybe lee garden at night to see any luck..

depp85
25-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Hmmm.. how much u intend to change? The xchange rate for most of the shops there difference by only 1-3 bht... so if u change sg$1k, is only 10-30 bht different.. so no need to waste ur time finding the best shop there la... go enjoy, eat, bonk n come back ok 55555

Tks bro ,

you are helpful person , u replied most of the questions here.

going today . any idea to get reasonable price LT ?

jimfairy
25-06-2014, 10:53 AM
will hope to hunt around paragon pink lady and maybe lee garden at night to see any luck..

Hmmm paragon n pinklady... the gals there might b older than u 5555.. paragon manager is a msian.. not worth hunt from paragon ok..

Tks bro ,

you are helpful person , u replied most of the questions here.

going today . any idea to get reasonable price LT ?

Bloodly hell, dun b a lazy guy.. price for LT, ST is inside here.. so flip n read few pages.. i know im a helpful person but u dun take for granted ok.. go find out yourself plz

depp85
25-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Hmmm paragon n pinklady... the gals there might b older than u 5555.. paragon manager is a msian.. not worth hunt from paragon ok..

Bloodly hell, dun b a lazy guy.. price for LT, ST is inside here.. so flip n read few pages.. i know im a helpful person but u dun take for granted ok.. go find out yourself plz

No problem, no help =save money !!! Same.siong !!.

May be any update ?

hayhay1
25-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Newbie here, going for my first trip to hatyai in aug

jimfairy
25-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Newbie here, going for my first trip to hatyai in aug

Can i bring u there.. 1st night all on u... deal? 5555

hayhay1
25-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Can i bring u there.. 1st night all on u... deal? 5555

Knn, u are senior here, you should pay everything? Lol

On lar, no problem lar I buy peanut for you. Wahahahaha

jimfairy
25-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Knn, u are senior here, you should pay everything? Lol

On lar, no problem lar I buy peanut for you. Wahahahaha

Nabei.. sure u must pay for me la.. there is no free lunch in the world ok.. i spend my time roaming all hatyai ( Lee Garden Plaza area ) sure i need to get some return back from u... 5555.. u no pay for me, i make sure u cant get the trf from airport to hotel ok 5555

hayhay1
25-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Nabei.. sure u must pay for me la.. there is no free lunch in the world ok.. i spend my time roaming all hatyai ( Lee Garden Plaza area ) sure i need to get some return back from u... 5555.. u no pay for me, i make sure u cant get the trf from airport to hotel ok 5555

Cb, I don meet u. I go myself and book hotel myself. Wahahahaha

jimfairy
25-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Cb, I don meet u. I go myself and book hotel myself. Wahahahaha

Aiyo.. plz meet me ok.. wat if u get lost, how m i suppose to return another hayhay to ur parent? 5555.. i senior so i buy u foods n drinks la.. i will go airport to fetch u ok...

hayhay1
25-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Aiyo.. plz meet me ok.. wat if u get lost, how m i suppose to return another hayhay to ur parent? 5555.. i senior so i buy u foods n drinks la.. i will go airport to fetch u ok...

Okie lar, first day on me

hayhay1
27-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Beco of u lar, Jimfairy I got zap

jimfairy
27-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Beco of u lar, Jimfairy I got zap

55555 serve u right la.. who ask u got so many enemies here.. i very friendly here tats y no one zap me..

AVSPOP
29-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Any Seniors going there next mth? Maybe we could link up. A newbie here who wish to explore the place more but dare not go alone. Thanks in advance.

jimfairy
29-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Any Seniors going there next mth? Maybe we could link up. A newbie here who wish to explore the place more but dare not go alone. Thanks in advance.

Going on national day... uncle can hold ur hand n bring u around 555..
FYI i dun go farms ok.... but farms will come find me la 5555.. jus buy me drinks will do lol...

hottip
29-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be in hty Jul 8. You can pm me if interested

AVSPOP
30-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Going on national day... uncle can hold ur hand n bring u around 555..
FYI i dun go farms ok.... but farms will come find me la 5555.. jus buy me drinks will do lol...

Will be in hty Jul 8. You can pm me if interested

Hi Bro jimfairy & hottip,

Thank you. Looking to travel to hty at around mid to late July. Any bros going around that period?

finn2046
30-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Going on 11-15 July ...catch world cup final there :D

hottip
03-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Will be there 8-14July.

evilbaby
05-07-2014, 02:52 AM
to all the sifu, unfortunately after scouting around. i cant get to find any suitable hook ups. for obvious reason they are almost double my age and even i was approached by china chics 0.0

firelkf
06-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Bro evilbaby,

Either you went too late (aka after 1pm) or your taste too high liao.... LoL
Especially on weekends (Fri/Sat), the chicks are snapped up fast and furious...
You are not only competing with SG bros, MY bros are the Big Fishes there...

SKY and Chinaviet should offer plenty of choices already... best time to roam/hunt is early early 10.30~11.30 (Golden Hour).

As for your experience with PRC approaching, that's new to me... LoL

Grounded Eagle
07-07-2014, 02:03 AM
to all the sifu, unfortunately after scouting around. i cant get to find any suitable hook ups. for obvious reason they are almost double my age and even i was approached by china chics 0.0

Unfortunately you went at the wrong time. There are no more Thai girls at the farms and mostly are from Cambodia / Myanmar..... however due to the Army coup and follow up crackdown on Cambodians..... many of these girls at the farms have returned back to their countries so the farms now have very little cai left. Now is not the time to look for puyings in Hdy...... maybe you can try again in about 6 months later or when the situation with the army improves.

warrens
08-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Bro evilbaby,

Either you went too late (aka after 1pm) or your taste too high liao.... LoL
Especially on weekends (Fri/Sat), the chicks are snapped up fast and furious...
You are not only competing with SG bros, MY bros are the Big Fishes there...

SKY and Chinaviet should offer plenty of choices already... best time to roam/hunt is early early 10.30~11.30 (Golden Hour).

As for your experience with PRC approaching, that's new to me... LoL

Bro. 10:30pm or am? New here.

magpul
09-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Bro. 10:30pm or am? New here.

the best time for me will be about 10:00am :D

chameleon589
09-07-2014, 09:30 PM
the best time for me will be about 10:00am :D

Real hard work,got to start work at 10.00 am.555:D

jimfairy
09-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Real hard work,got to start work at 10.00 am.555:D

Many years ago, gals from kampung area come to work at hatyai because they r poor so they borrow money from the OKTs after they have to wake up early n force to work.
Due to the improved ecomony, those working in Hatyai r not longer thai gals.. mainly is from Myanmar or Laos. even so, they do have the right to choose customers now.
They dun work at 10am now... go after 11am.. u will have much better choices there..
Chanivet soi 2 got the most better quality among the 3 soi.. becareful of yaya ktv.. they r famous for runners unless u r young n look like andy lau.. 55555

chameleon589
09-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Many years ago, gals from kampung area come to work at hatyai because they r poor so they borrow money from the OKTs after they have to wake up early n force to work.
Due to the improved ecomony, those working in Hatyai r not longer thai gals.. mainly is from Myanmar or Laos. even so, they do have the right to choose customers now.
They dun work at 10am now... go after 11am.. u will have much better choices there..
Chanivet soi 2 got the most better quality among the 3 soi.. becareful of yaya ktv.. they r famous for runners unless u r young n look like andy lau.. 55555

I usually go to Cleopatra and Pink Lady .I also try Hansa Plaza but the massage joint there start only after 8.00 PM.Chok Dee !:cool:

jimfairy
09-07-2014, 10:12 PM
I usually go to Cleopatra and Pink Lady .I also try Hansa Plaza but the massage joint there start only after 8.00 PM.Chok Dee !:cool:

U can try ST joint in wanpiang hotel. Name Nice lady.. foreigner rate is abt 1200-1600bht..

chameleon589
10-07-2014, 12:24 AM
U can try ST joint in wanpiang hotel. Name Nice lady.. foreigner rate is abt 1200-1600bht..

Heard about Wanpiang Hotel.Where is it ?Near any landmark?
Khop Khun Kap !:p

jimfairy
10-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Heard about Wanpiang Hotel.Where is it ?Near any landmark?
Khop Khun Kap !:p

Sorry, i cant tell u the location but i can hold ur hand n bring u there 5555.. use Google n look for location.. Hatyai only tiger show is oso in tis hotel..

Or take a tuktuk there.. 20 bht a person if u dunno.. if u dunno how to get a tuk tuk.. juz stand there n wait for a small truck to stop infront of u ok.. 55555..

Chuwit
10-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Sorry, i cant tell u the location but i can hold ur hand n bring u there 5555.. use Google n look for location.. Hatyai only tiger show is oso in tis hotel.

Thought this trade extinct in Hatyai liao! :eek: :D

jimfairy
11-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Thought this trade extinct in Hatyai liao! :eek: :D

Hmmm not so sure abt tis yr.. last yr i still bring my young nephew to take a look before he gets enlisted... 55555
Every show still fully pack leh... no more already meh?

excloc
11-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Places like Pinklady hotel will still have girls. if not you can always go clubbing at Paragon.

jimfairy
11-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Places like Pinklady hotel will still have girls. if not you can always go clubbing at Paragon.

Hmmm paragon.. when is the last time u go paragon? Go after 11pm is preferable... not much ppl there now... FL? Mostly all MILF ok... rather u go farm n hunt 1 n bring her to paragon ok.. 55555

Ninja_Assassin
11-07-2014, 09:16 PM

Correction..... Pink Lady will still have aunties..... not girls :)

jimfairy
11-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Correction..... Pink Lady will still have aunties..... not girls :)

HAha u r right! 10 yrs ago when i go pinklady, those beautiful billboard ladies r still working now 55555.. yes now indeed r aunties...

choh4kk4i
12-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Erm i read back a bit. Saw them posting about a farm opening from 8pm onwards. May i know the exact address as i dunno where the old lee garden hotel is. Something like thamnarod

jimfairy
13-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Erm i read back a bit. Saw them posting about a farm opening from 8pm onwards. May i know the exact address as i dunno where the old lee garden hotel is. Something like thamnarod

Behind old lee garden hotel at 8pm is juz like chanivet or SKY. Take a tuktuk there if u r not familiar with the road in HYT.. i think is somewhere near sakura hotel. The roads in Hatyai town r all 1 way road.. lee garden hotel n sakura hotel r on the different ways.. hope u understand wat i mean 5555.. if u go on daytime, there is a famous chicken rice shop opps lee garden hotel.. u can try the foods there too.. sorry i hv not been to tat area for over a yr, hope the chicken rice shop is still there... still got any doubt? Google at ur hotel room the actual address of old lee garden hotel ok..
I can go hatyai anywhere blindfolded but i juz cant tell u the address 5555.. sorry

Chuwit
13-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Haha u r right! 10 yrs ago when i go pink lady, those beautiful billboard ladies r still working now 55555.. yes now indeed r aunties...

Hahaha must award long serivce medal! :p

jimfairy
13-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Hahaha must award long serivce medal! :p

55555... morning to u.. hope im right of wat im saying..

Chuwit
13-07-2014, 03:08 PM
55555... morning to u.. hope im right of wat im saying..

This place only suitable for auntie lovers. :D

pokka02
14-07-2014, 01:07 AM

just take a tuk tuk and tell him you going to restaurant 59 (har gow), is just inside the small lane.

snakehead
14-07-2014, 01:45 AM
HAha u r right! 10 yrs ago when i go pinklady, those beautiful billboard ladies r still working now 55555.. yes now indeed r aunties...

Pink Lady brings back old memories. I have a story to share. About 25 years ago I visited Pink Lady and picked a newly arrived SYT as I was attracted to her fair complexion and 35D sized boobs. As she was from Phayao near to Chiangmai, she looked more Chinese than Thai and being only 18 yrs old she quickly became an angpai there and I always picked her when I drop by Pink Lady. About 3 yrs later.... One Malaysian tour coach driver uncle got smitten with her, married her and brought her back to KL. They had a child and I was surprised when I saw her back at Pink Lady about a year later. She told me she left her husband and came back to LOS with her child. She remained working in Pink Lady and I believe she is still there although her 35D boobs has become 36E by now. :D

jimfairy
14-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Pink Lady brings back old memories. I have a story to share. About 25 years ago I visited Pink Lady and picked a newly arrived SYT as I was attracted to her fair complexion and 35D sized boobs. As she was from Phayao near to Chiangmai, she looked more Chinese than Thai and being only 18 yrs old she quickly became an angpai there and I always picked her when I drop by Pink Lady. About 3 yrs later.... One Malaysian tour coach driver uncle got smitten with her, married her and brought her back to KL. They had a child and I was surprised when I saw her back at Pink Lady about a year later. She told me she left her husband and came back to LOS with her child. She remained working in Pink Lady and I believe she is still there although her 35D boobs has become 36E by now. :D

5555 yes, 35D to 36E papaya long boobs... 5555

hayhay1
14-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Counting down my vigin trip. Yipeeee

Hurricane88
14-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Counting down my vigin trip. Yipeeee

ha...you have not been to Thailand ha...:confused:

hayhay1
14-07-2014, 02:57 PM
ha...you have not been to Thailand ha...:confused:

Only been to phunket only

choh4kk4i
14-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Ty mr jimfairy. But i google. They only show me the new lee garden. Any landmark near it?

jimfairy
14-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Ty mr jimfairy. But i google. They only show me the new lee garden. Any landmark near it?

Lee garden plaza n old lee garden is abt 1km away from eachother.. u try Google sakura hotel ok.. is somewhere near sakura hotel

Hmmmm u sure u google old lee garden hotel.. i can find it n yet u cant.. work harder ok.. u need to pay me a fee later 55555.. http://www.hotels2thailand.com/hat-yai-hotels/lee-gardens-hotel-hat-yai.asp

sotongchew
15-07-2014, 03:28 AM
just take a tuk tuk and tell him you going to restaurant 59 (har gow), is just inside the small lane.

Spot on, bro! Just to add it's the 59 shop restaurant further up the same side of Sakura Grand. Not the 59 open air restaurant quite nearby it too.

Ninja_Assassin
15-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Only been to phunket only

Where is phunket? :confused:

sotongchew
15-07-2014, 03:54 AM

I know of a "karaoke" farm that opens after 8pm. Seasoned bros here will know new market Tanrattanakorn Rd where bathhouses Atami and Jintara (recently closed down) are located. Cross at junction of Sripoovanart Rd to enter Thaiakarn Rd. Just 20 meters ahead on the left of Thaiakarn is the farm.

If you need a reason to explore this area then go try out this pad thai. Further ahead on same side is a shop serving what my teerak claims is the best pad thai in town. They also serve fish maw chicken stew. The girl frying the pad thai quite chio, wears googles when frying. (In case anyone interested, opposite is Top Man. Malaysian aunties used to frequent this joint to have fun. Those ducks hanging around outside some looked quite nasty.)

BTW this road leads to Channivet area.

sotongchew
15-07-2014, 04:01 AM

Kosit Hotel (Alladin Massage)? Walk south against traffic flow and you will reach petrol station. Lee Gardens (old) is on that side road.

Ninja_Assassin
15-07-2014, 04:02 AM

I have noticed that Pink Lady staff are mostly have been working very long time there.... many of them have been there at least more than 10 years or more.

sotongchew
15-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Indeed there are FL China girls on Hatyai streets. These girls cross border from Malaysia to "renew" their Malaysia visit pass. Many just stay for 2 nites at most and then take the coach back to Malaysia.

I was approached by one quite attractive MILF of early 30s while walking on the road opposite Hotel Central. At first she offered me massage but i declined her. Showed her the voucher i bought at Davis Tour and pointing at Sakura i explained i was heading there for oil massage. Then she suggested to spend the night with me (今晚陪你睡好吗?)but i also declined and walked off to Sakura.

Walking out of Sakura 2 hours later at 10pm i caught sight of her walking the same stretch of road. Suddenly i was conscience-striken with a tinge of sympathy for her. I really have a soft spot for women that work hard. I approached her and confirming that she meant overnite with me i asked whether she would take 2k baht. She smiled and replied "whatever you say" (你说的就算!)She clutched my arm and off we went to my hotel.

Chuwit
15-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Bro sotongchew,

In recent years more and more PRCs are heading direct to all parts of Malaysia and Indonesia to work in KTVs or as FLs.

Just like Zhuhai some good looking PRCs can be found (if you are lucky) working in Zhuhai KTVs while waiting for their visas to cross into Macau to work again.

I'll not be surprised if I can find good looking PRCs doing their visa runs and transit in Hatyai/Dannok. Go Thailand to eat dim sum could be a new trend! :p

jimfairy
15-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Bro sotongchew,

In recent years more and more PRCs are heading direct to all parts of Malaysia and Indonesia to work in KTVs or as FLs.

Just like Zhuhai some good looking PRCs can be found (if you are lucky) working in Zhuhai KTVs while waiting for their visas to cross into Macau to work again.

I'll not be surprised if I can find good looking PRCs doing their visa runs and transit in Hatyai/Dannok. Go Thailand to eat dim sum could be a new trend! :p

Hmmm actually many yrs ago Prcs from yunan already settle in Hatyai district.. they mainly work in MPs.. they can speak thai too.. my friend do met one but she consume aeroplane oil la.. too expensive to bring her around.. 4 days 3 night at least 15k bht... now prcs in flower hanging joint very aunty too..555 more suitable for those uncles... but i think i going to become uncle soon too 5555

sotongchew
15-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Hmmm actually many yrs ago Prcs from yunan already settle in Hatyai district.. they mainly work in MPs.. they can speak thai too.. my friend do met one but she consume aeroplane oil la.. too expensive to bring her around.. 4 days 3 night at least 15k bht... now prcs in flower hanging joint very aunty too..555 more suitable for those uncles... but i think i going to become uncle soon too 5555

Bro jimfairy
Plenty of such PRCs in Alladin Massage. If you ask them they will claim they are from Myanmar. Yes they speak fluent Thai and Chinese. But i know from their Chinese accent that they are from South Yunnan.
2 times i outcall MILF to my room for massage, both times the massage sessions (1 good 1 average) ended with happy ST (+800baht). Both ST experiences above average. They dont seem willing to do LT.

jimfairy
15-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Bro jimfairy
Plenty of such PRCs in Alladin Massage. If you ask them they will claim they are from Myanmar. Yes they speak fluent Thai and Chinese. But i know from their Chinese accent that they are from South Yunnan.
2 times i outcall MILF to my room for massage, both times the massage sessions (1 good 1 average) ended with happy ST (+800baht). Both ST experiences above average. They dont seem willing to do LT.

Yes u r right bro sotongchew, i nv have any gd impression with the prcs 555.. they r ex n always think they r superior den the locals n other foreigner gals.. in my life i nv look for prcs, juz only once in singapore haha.. u hardly can find any young thai gal now in farms. Mostly all above MILF... mae sai gals r killing u unless u look like andy lau haha.. Hatyai now is a place for massage, shopping n eating only.. can really forget abt gd bonking there now..

choh4kk4i
16-07-2014, 12:40 AM
I know of a "karaoke" farm that opens after 8pm. Seasoned bros here will know new market Tanrattanakorn Rd where bathhouses Atami and Jintara (recently closed down) are located. Cross at junction of Sripoovanart Rd to enter Thaiakarn Rd. Just 20 meters ahead on the left of Thaiakarn is the farm.

If you need a reason to explore this area then go try out this pad thai. Further ahead on same side is a shop serving what my teerak claims is the best pad thai in town. They also serve fish maw chicken stew. The girl frying the pad thai quite chio, wears googles when frying. (In case anyone interested, opposite is Top Man. Malaysian aunties used to frequent this joint to have fun. Those ducks hanging around outside some looked quite nasty.)

BTW this road leads to Channivet area.

Thanks i think i got an idea where it is already.

snakehead
16-07-2014, 12:45 AM
I have noticed that Pink Lady staff are mostly have been working very long time there.... many of them have been there at least more than 10 years or more.

It is indeed very rare to find WLs working for so long in the same establishment.
But the WLs of Pinklady have made it their 2nd home. :D

180baht
16-07-2014, 08:40 PM
It is indeed very rare to find WLs working for so long in the same establishment.
But the WLs of Pinklady have made it their 2nd home. :D

Thanks for the memories :p

Ups you.

Cupnoodle
18-07-2014, 01:33 AM
I know of a "karaoke" farm that opens after 8pm...

I went recce on Wednesday night 2 day ago, indeed I found this normal Karaoke which was about 10 meter away from the 'Top Man'. However this is a real Thai style Karaoke, the word "farm" does not exist. Please verify. :confused:

...bathhouses Atami and Jintara (recently closed down)...

These 2 establishment still open big big every time I pass by. Since when did it shut down? During the Military Junta curfew initial period, all entertainment business had to cease by 10pm and some did not open at all, even the 7-11 closed during the restricted hours.

Have fun! :cool:

sotongchew
18-07-2014, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=Cupnoodle;11451537]normal Karaoke which was about 10 meter away from the 'Top Man'. However this is a real Thai style Karaoke, the word "farm" does not exist. Please verify. :confused:

Yes it's a karaoke. When i was there last month i see 5-6 girls sitting outside. From the outfits they wear they din seem to be karaoke customers to me.

These 2 establishment still open big big every time I pass by. Since when did it shut down? During the Military Junta curfew initial period, all entertainment business had to cease by 10pm and some did not open at all, even the 7-11 closed during the restricted hours.

Yes it was last month but the curfew was lifted then. Only Atami was open.

Chuwit
18-07-2014, 06:14 PM
in my life i nv look for prcs, juz only once in singapore haha.

Hahaha shiok lah! :D

choh4kk4i
23-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Came back from hatyai on sunday.
Still a crowded place with lots of tourists.
Went to farm at chaniviet and well some farms only had 2 girls left. Quite surprising for me. But still. The best exp was kiss channel. Although was a walking carrot. But still fun.

retrosiao
23-07-2014, 12:47 PM
where can i find proper massage with happy ending?

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 12:55 PM
where can i find proper massage with happy ending?

Hmmm.. your request is hard... if u wan proper massage, they will get u a strong milf to service u.. if u wan happy ending, u need to find a young n soft syt.. so wat u want? Both criteria on a gal? If u find any, plz let me know too 5555... go ask your hotel bellboy, they will try to meet your requirements... but sure mark up another 500 bht la...

Chuwit
23-07-2014, 02:31 PM
The best exp was kiss channel. Although was a walking carrot. But still fun.

This place kena ban by many bros liao.

Hahaha. :D

Hmmm.. your request is hard... if u wan proper massage, they will get u a strong milf to service u.. if u wan happy ending, u need to find a young n soft syt.. so wat u want?

Long weekend coming.
Where you going this time? :p

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 03:01 PM
This place kena ban by many bros liao.

Hahaha. :D

Long weekend coming.
Where you going this time? :p

Tomorrow go hcmc... national day go hatyai find puying.. 5555.. u wan join me at hatyai lol..

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=Chuwit;11485342]This place kena ban by many bros liao.

Aiyo Kiss Channel... cannot go la. Go there hang thousands bht of flower, keep asking u buy LDs.. at the end, they only krup khon kup to u n say bYEbye. Wan ask them go to ur room? u wait long long la... 5555.. liquor, cockage, mixers all so expensive.. go west side better la... nice thai songs n band... i rather go paragon.. cockage, ice all free. Coke, mixers i got 30% discount hehe

Chuwit
23-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Tomorrow go hcmc... national day go hatyai find puying.. 5555.. u wan join me at hatyai lol..

Walau eh boom boom nhieu nhieu so hiong?! :eek:

go west side better la... nice thai songs n band...

West Side is a small pub right?
If so I think pass by many times before.
Thai uncle's hang out. :D

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Walau eh so hiong?! :eek:

West Side is a small pub right?
If so I think pass by many times before.
Thai uncle's hang out. :D

Ya is a small pub, packed n hot inside.. i sg uncle ma.. so go uncle hang out la haha...

Chuwit
23-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Ya is a small pub, packed n hot inside.. i sg uncle ma.. so go uncle hang out la haha...

Jio some Thai aunties to go lah.
Hahaha. :p

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Jio some Thai aunties to go lah.
Hahaha. :p

Go paragon better.. big n cold 5555.. try find Thai aunties in paragon la hehe

ben1984
23-07-2014, 03:46 PM
any hotel near shopping mall or places with good food ?

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 03:54 PM
any hotel near shopping mall or places with good food ?

Grand central
Mayflower
New season
Regent hotel
Asia hotel
Grand diamond
Lee garden plaza hotel
Golden crown hotel..

All the above hotels surrounded Lee Garden plaza. Price? Go check google, or check with local tour agencies. Foods? Everywhere around that premises r ok.. but foods more expensive as is tourists area.. cheap n delicious thai zichar? Also got.. but i dunno how to tell u the locations haha.. unless i hold your hand n bring u there...

Chuwit
23-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Go paragon better.. big n cold 5555.. try find Thai aunties in paragon la hehe

How's the situation at Paragon Disco these days?
Head shakers still rampant?
Must wear ear plugs if stay more than 1 hour inside. :mad:
Reminds me of Pacific Disco at Batam. :rolleyes:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu281/andrewthow/Batam%20Indonesia/DSCF3176.jpg

Aiyoh go overseas must find SYTs.
Aunties many many in Geylang liao. :D

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 05:45 PM
How's the situation at Paragon Disco these days?
Head shakers still rampant?
Must wear ear plugs if stay more than 1 hour inside. :mad:
Reminds me of Pacific Disco at Batam. :rolleyes:

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu281/andrewthow/Batam%20Indonesia/DSCF3176.jpg

Aiyoh go overseas must find SYTs.
Aunties many many in Geylang liao. :D

No more drugs there now la.. all shifted to danok.. tats y hatyai so quiet now.. i usually dun sit near stage area.. i sit near DJ area.. not tat noisy lo.. less crowded now too.. i always wait for the 2 striptease dance come to me n each hang 500 bht n oso pluck their stars haha

Batam pacific disko still the same la.. dark n gets headache once the techno start... lol..now still got many peddlers asking u to buy obat ma..

Chuwit
23-07-2014, 05:51 PM
No more drugs there now la.. all shifted to danok.. tats y hatyai so quiet now.. i usually dun sit near stage area.. i sit near DJ area.. not tat noisy lo..

Batam pacific disko still the same la.. dark n gets headache once the techno start... lol..now still got many peddlers asking u to buy obat ma..

No wonder Dannok so happening! :D

WTF the toilet inside Pacific Disco also damn dark. :mad:
How to aim properly? :p

jimfairy
23-07-2014, 06:11 PM
No wonder Dannok so happening! :D

WTF the toilet inside Pacific Disco also damn dark. :mad:
How to aim properly? :p

55555 bro.. dun play me leh.. u always chiong danok.. u dunno meh.. i only been to danok twice.. each trip there only 3 hrs.. i knew all this coz i hear from somebody.. 5555

cubezero79
23-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi Bros.. u all noe of any places or farms that I can get PRC for LT?? :D
I nv seen PRC on my last trip there but I dont mind to try :D

Chuwit
24-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Hi Bros.. u all noe of any places or farms that I can get PRC for LT?? :D
I nv seen PRC on my last trip there but I dont mind to try :D

You'll have better luck and choices over at Dannok for Myanmar Chinese, Thai Chinese and PRCs on border visa run from Malaysia.

retrosiao
25-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Bro jimfairy

where is alladin massage located?

longblack
25-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Aladdin massage is at Kosit hotel, can see from outside the hotel

retrosiao
25-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Aladdin massage is at Kosit hotel, can see from outside the hotel

thanks bro :D

Mulos
25-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Virgin trip to Hatyai AAR

I have read most of the recent pages on this forum, and i know some of the places recommended and things to look out for. But me and my friend both being first timers to hatyai, we decided that due to our inability to speak the local language and general unfamiliarity with the place, we wun mind being chopped like carrots for this "recee trip"

At the borders we were approached by a slim, mustached chinese man in his 40s, who offered to bring us around. Back to the pt raised above, we were ok paying extras and commission as long as the experience was good. He brought us to stay at Sakura Hotel (740baht per night with voucher) which i tot was pretty decent considering its price and close proximity to tanrattanakorn road.

The trouble started with farming. We were brought to this place called "Yaya Karaoke" and a few more farms near there (one had a mickey mouse door, cant rmb the rest). Anw, my friend was quoted 5000baht a day for a really pretty thai girl (9/10 with a really perky personality, gfe just oozes out w/o trying). I knew the price was off and tried to signal to him to haggle, but smitten by her beauty he paid until no more baht (we only changed half) and in the end i even had to top up for him. Then it was my turn, and i emphasise this: it became not a matter of whether they were pretty or not, but whether my eyes hurt at looking at them or not. I finally settled for a 6/10 after the OKTs tried to force all sorts of girls on me and haggled for 4000baht per night.

I later learnt that the girls earned 1200baht and the farms took 800; therefore at a price of 5000, the okt and driver had 1500 each to split. Honestly kena chopped until nobodys business, so for those of u going down to those places please note too so that u know how much downwards u can actually haggle.

Normally i dun write such stuff when i go and play but something that night promoted it. My girl borrowed 2000 baht from me and said she wanted go out for 1hr. Being soft heartef i gave her some cash and told her to return on time. 5hours later - no sign of her at all. She returned close to midnight without a tint of remorse and i told myself, ok, i will let that go but im definitely posting it for everyone to know. In the end, she is making a mere 2400baht for spending 48hrs with a stranger and provide sexual service to him, any further stress imposed on her would just seem cruel.

But that got me thinking. What if she never returned? Am i just going to see my 8000 baht flushed down the toilet as i was promised 48 but only got 7hrs? Or do i go back to the farm and try to get my money back from the hands of people who probably had prepared ways to take care of foreigners who are giving them trouble in their shops? Unlike our penises with the condom on, we are unprotected engaging with this shady trade in an foreign land and i really need some enlightenment on how bros here dealt with bad services and experiences.

Mulos
25-07-2014, 11:31 PM
(Cont.)

In the end, total damage was around S$900 including bus, hotel, daily massage, girl for 2 days and a few trips to the cheap brothels. Overall i say i quite enjoyed it... but bad moments were a plenty too, such as the half a day lost from my farm girl disappearing and me being left dry and bitter alone in the hotel. I think there are many like me lurking around the forum too shy to ask qns and i just dun wan them to end up like me. It is already terrifying in a foreign land with no command of the language, think about that and being out of cash. Eventually we all just come here to be happy but i really dun know how one can be scared, pissed and happy at the same time.

Personal collation of useful things in hatyai:

Hotel: Walk in, and request to view room. If ur happy ask the receptionist where to buy vouchers. They seem quite ok with u leaving ur stuff behind as u go and grab vouchers. We had the driver dude talk for us this time but im sure it will be the same if u do it urself.

Massage: ive seen some talk about getting the bellboy to book for u. For me there was this parlour near Sakura called Ginnalee (spelling may be wrong) and i had 2 wonderful sessions at my room for 300baht/1hr45mins. Again, can be done by oneself.

Brothel: Picked no.39 @ Atami for 1000 baht, and she bbbj until CIM. Best 1000 baht spent in my whole trip honestly. The close proximity to tanrattanakorn rd with nice lady and atami around really is amazing.

Tiger show: Complete waste of 700 baht and 2hrs of time. Please dun bother.

Chicken Farming: i really still have no idea how to do this. Call ppl bring kena chopped. Dun call ppl bring dunno where to go and okt will still chop u anw. And as raised before, being in a room full of locals in a foreign land whilst holding a wallet full of cash just gives u strange vibes of fear every moment u stay there. In addition, you have no control over the service, if she doesnt suck ur cock i think u gonna suck ur own thumb.

I really want to love hatyai. But its not after this time. I understand i have committed a long list of newbie follies that bros can, and feel free to, laugh at. I want to share my experience and learn how to not get chopped so badly next time. And for those who want to go but never go before on this forum. Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

Tl; dr: where to get cheap chicken ah

Cupnoodle
26-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Betong bombed on 25-July-2014
Betong Bomb-1 (http://media602.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131834.jpg)
Betong Bomb-2 (http://media601.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131839.jpg)
Betong Bomb-3 (http://media602.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131843.jpg)
Betong Bomb-4 (http://media600.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131844.jpg)
Betong Bomb-5 (http://media601.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131848.jpg)
Betong Bomb-6 (http://media601.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140725/b_131830.jpg)

God Bless! :cool:

pooker
26-07-2014, 04:28 AM
(Cont.)

In the end, total damage was around S$900 including bus, hotel, daily massage, girl for 2 days and a few trips to the cheap brothels. Overall i say i quite enjoyed it... but bad moments were a plenty too, such as the half a day lost from my farm girl disappearing and me being left dry and bitter alone in the hotel. I think there are many like me lurking around the forum too shy to ask qns and i just dun wan them to end up like me. It is already terrifying in a foreign land with no command of the language, think about that and being out of cash. Eventually we all just come here to be happy but i really dun know how one can be scared, pissed and happy at the same time.

Personal collation of useful things in hatyai:

Hotel: Walk in, and request to view room. If ur happy ask the receptionist where to buy vouchers. They seem quite ok with u leaving ur stuff behind as u go and grab vouchers. We had the driver dude talk for us this time but im sure it will be the same if u do it urself.

Massage: ive seen some talk about getting the bellboy to book for u. For me there was this parlour near Sakura called Ginnalee (spelling may be wrong) and i had 2 wonderful sessions at my room for 300baht/1hr45mins. Again, can be done by oneself.

Brothel: Picked no.39 @ Atami for 1000 baht, and she bbbj until CIM. Best 1000 baht spent in my whole trip honestly. The close proximity to tanrattanakorn rd with nice lady and atami around really is amazing.

Tiger show: Complete waste of 700 baht and 2hrs of time. Please dun bother.

Chicken Farming: i really still have no idea how to do this. Call ppl bring kena chopped. Dun call ppl bring dunno where to go and okt will still chop u anw. And as raised before, being in a room full of locals in a foreign land whilst holding a wallet full of cash just gives u strange vibes of fear every moment u stay there. In addition, you have no control over the service, if she doesnt suck ur cock i think u gonna suck ur own thumb.

I really want to love hatyai. But its not after this time. I understand i have committed a long list of newbie follies that bros can, and feel free to, laugh at. I want to share my experience and learn how to not get chopped so badly next time. And for those who want to go but never go before on this forum. Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

Tl; dr: where to get cheap chicken ah

U guys def got chopped badly, when you are in a foreign place, always plan ahead and have contacts with ppl that knows how to handle the situation u faced, have someone to bring u the right places that charges the right price and most importantly have some Lao Chiau(season cheongster) to show u the ropes and to consult with situation like the missing girl.

Hatyai is a very laid back and chilling place and it can be quite economical if u know your shit and u have the right person to bring u around !!
PM me and i will intro u my guide/fixer for rooms/driver/chicken farming etc etc !! PM me if u have anything to ask and i for one, as long as its not a stupid question, i will answer to my best knowledge.

Note: I Don't get commission or anything to gain from introducing u to my guide other than just helping him and u out !!!!I have known him for almost 10 yrs now and he has never disappointed me or have i ever paid more than 3500 for any girl, most of the time is 2000-3000 max for LT.

xiongmao
26-07-2014, 01:41 PM
(Cont.)

Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

oh no....after i read your FR, i got to say you really kena chopped BIG TIME!!!
well, but you managed to come back and post a honest fr. here, i just like to share my own thoughts when cheonging in hatyai.

1. hotel - many hotels to choose from, normally near lee garden area is preffered due to its central location, thus near to eating, shopping, for hotels can buy voucher from travel agencies as prices are lower than reserve direct thru hotel itself.

2. massage - costs around 300b, can be done by walkin or buy voucher, of cos there is markup if ask hotel bellboy or runner to arrange

3. brothel - cheap thrills for short time, but girls quality may not be everyone's liking, just own opinion only as i not been there myself

4. tiger show - nothing special and waste of money, not recommended to all

5. chicken farm - this is a crucial one...yes if we ask a runner or even accept a tuk-tuk driver service to bring us to chicken farms....confirmed there is extra payment we got to pay...due to the commisions they collect.

tips:

best is to study the locations of the chicken farms, then choose a landmark. then tell tuk-tuk to drop u at the 'landmark'. stay a while or go a shop nearby to have drink on pretext to wait tuk-tuk driver to bugger off

once clear, make your way to the farms and choose yr ladies carefully. okt there as usual going to sweet talk us and tells many empty promises. so once you have choose your girls, get the okt namecard as well.

anyway about this 'yaya karaoke', i kena same experience before. girl there will tell us 'got things to do' when they come to room, then will disappear few hours before comeback.

of cos there are 'third party' who will seek those arriving by offer their services to bring them around for chicken farms, hotel booking, etc etc....by engaging their service is not wrong...but be wary that you will be paying more than it should be.

for those who never been there and intend to visit, better research / read up the thread for info and apply it when you get there...otherwise still doubt...then tag along with a trustful person who have been there and familiar with the scene.

lastly, thanks for your FR. hope this experience will make you wiser and be more careful if you want to hatyai to play again next time.

thank you. sorry if my post got is not relevant or offends anyone.

Aceyfox
26-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Virgin trip to Hatyai AAR

I have read most of the recent pages on this forum

Normally i dun write such stuff when i go and play but something that night promoted is.

Despite reading so many advices here and u still kena chopped big time, all i can say is that u are a big big ROBERT! You don't have to speak the local language, most if not all of the OKTs can speak mandarin, Teo chew or hokkien. Regarding the loan or service quality, just look for the OKT the next day if the chick really disappear...

etct88
27-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Quite sure Mulos knows that he have been carrot headed, at least he did not asked this asked that and went. Came back with a very honest FR.

Think we should give it to him for what he went thru. For sure he is a wiser and smarter cheongster.

No amount of advice can beat a single real life experience.:)

ppoon
27-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Despite reading so many advices here and u still kena chopped big time, all i can say is that u are a big big ROBERT! You don't have to speak the local language, most if not all of the OKTs can speak mandarin, Teo chew or hokkien. Regarding the loan or service quality, just look for the OKT the next day if the chick really disappear...

I am always looking for MILFs.... last time of mine happened in 2013... damage was 1800 baht... she was escort like and we visited the "floating mkt" the only rip off was the tuktuk... 2 hrs hire for 500 baht

and the papa... okt.... also speaks Cantonese....

jimfairy
28-07-2014, 01:19 AM
I am always looking for MILFs.... last time of mine happened in 2013... damage was 1800 baht... she was escort like and we visited the "floating mkt" the only rip off was the tuktuk... 2 hrs hire for 500 baht

and the papa... okt.... also speaks Cantonese....

The tuktuk price is standard, floating market to Hatyai 2 ways take abt 1 hr to travel.. u want MILFs.. many in chanivet, price mayb ard 1800-2000, no driver... u can even go late afternoon, nobody will snatch from u for those MILFs.. confirm comes with gd attitude, looks mayb 4-5/10 if u not mind lol... escort like MILFs? Tell me where ok.. i go find too.. 5555

Chuwit
28-07-2014, 01:49 AM
u want MILFs.. many in chanivet, price mayb ard 1800-2000, no driver... u can even go late afternoon, nobody will snatch from u for those MILFs.. confirm comes with gd attitude, looks mayb 4-5/10 if u not mind lol...

Hahaha like that win liao loh! :p

retrosiao
28-07-2014, 07:37 PM
does garden home hotel still have sex massage?

Mulos
29-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Hi Bros who replied to my super long FR and gave advice, thanks so much for your help and I will definitely return to Hatyai wiser this time haha. Overall I have to say I really enjoyed myself so I will recommend newbies who wanna go just go and bring some extra cash.... 1 trip will most likely give u the courage, knowledge and sexcitement to want to return again.

Hoping to go back again in Dec but pay only half price haha!

Bro pooker sorry for the late reply but i PMed you too =D

Have a nice day everyone! Peace.

depp85
29-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Came back from hatyai on sunday.
Still a crowded place with lots of tourists.
Went to farm at chaniviet and well some farms only had 2 girls left. Quite surprising for me. But still. The best exp was kiss channel. Although was a walking carrot. But still fun.

hello bro ,

what kinda of exp can we find in kiss ? and how much is considered walking carrot ? . fun , pls help to explain

sbclove69
30-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Kiss Channel is thai disco, alot of malaysians and singaporeans there

jimfairy
30-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Kiss Channel is thai disco, alot of malaysians and singaporeans there

LOcals got more la hehe.. sgaporeans n msians kena chop until scare there unless u go there, dun hang flowers, dun buy ladydrinks la.. n dun expect the dancers to come down talk with u lo 5555... cockage there even expensive den u order bottle from there.. so plz dun because u think u can save money by bring ur own bot there...5555

TheUnforgiven
30-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi Bros who replied to my super long FR and gave advice, thanks so much for your help and I will definitely return to Hatyai wiser this time haha. Overall I have to say I really enjoyed myself so I will recommend newbies who wanna go just go and bring some extra cash.... 1 trip will most likely give u the courage, knowledge and sexcitement to want to return again.

In my opinion, Hatyai is a safe place for a non Thai speaking monger to search for pussy from farms. Been there done it myself a long time ago with a lot of research from the internet. There is quite a good bit of information in this forum and other sites if you try hard enough to search for it. The major pain is taking those shitty tuktuks from one place and another and losing the tuktuk drivers in case they tag along and demand commission.

Better luck next time and hope you save lots of money next trip.

choh4kk4i
31-07-2014, 11:22 AM
hello bro ,

what kinda of exp can we find in kiss ? and how much is considered walking carrot ? . fun , pls help to explain

Kiss chanel is just a thai disco. But ppl are friendlier in my opinion. Even the singers will sit and chat with u. I dun think u can find it anywhere in sg or bkk. Ya 1 point is that all the coyotes abd singer cannot tabaos. But well. Lt from farm is so accessible and cheap so i dun think u need tabaos from there.

warrens
31-07-2014, 01:52 PM
First FR after a short trip to Hatyai and Danok. Take this as my first newbie visit.
Arrived Hatyai, checked in hotel and off to farm. With all 4 cheongster brothers. After couple of research, w went on our own. Eventho bell boy offer so many. V think worst if can't find any then only look for him. First area wanted cover is Niphatutit 1 Soi 2 & 3, but both farm seem to be closed. No one sitting around or calling. So move on straight to Channivette Soi 1, 2 & 3. Soi 1 same case, no one still. Also worry about those in tuk tuk keep calling us but didn't follow. Heard too many borrow story. That time is about 2:30pm. R we too early, I dunno. But instinct telling that w r getting closer.
Finally, at Soi 3, saw one ktv across the road. Wasn't too sure since no one outside there. To sat at restaurant beside to hav lunch. Discuss wit bro cheongster on plan to enter. 2 went in first only to find 1 fat girl watching tv. When ask she keep shaking her head no ktv. So I guess this one also close. Finally just a few steps later, old guy with lots of emulate necklace wearing specs from far keep waiving. Wit no hesitation, went straight to him.
Ask us to sit down and about 10 came out. All about 6-7 range. Mix between young n old. That moment, I saw one syt in red. Look about 9 from far, but after closer look 8. Okt name Ah Mol (Suriya KTV)http://media601.dropshots.com/photos/1206560/20140725/b_070240.jpg. I thought our first farm so don't rush into thing. Have to admit this okt very aggressive. Really treat us like newbie mayb cos our school boy look. He saw me mirroring the red one and ask her come over n shake hands wit all. Sit beside me. Then another chick also came n sit wit us. Both also look not bad. All price is the same tbh2500 for LT. Not too long later, 2 of us took n paid full up front. Arrange wat time to come to our hotel too. Adventure not done yet as another 2 cheongster looking for LT partner. Okt let us go cause I ask him if got some more to offer, but no more. His name card n contact number in picture. So this farm got 2 LT. Mine rate 8 and another rate 7. Continue walking across the street, enter another shop wit okt sitting in front. Only got 2 chick rate 6. Told him no then he gave small advice to stick to farm on left side. Farm on right will scold if don't take. Took his advice n walk on. Shortly another farm. Enter got 2 okt partner man n lady. Stock start come out about 3 of them. Immediately spotted one syt again hiding behind counter. Since I already got, told my bro not to miss this one.

Ask her out to mirror. Body about 8. Only problem got cock eyes. But who cares, so bro also agree. One last bro still choice. Then one came out, self intro from Phuket. Look 7. So bro just took. Paid the deed then all left.
Part 2 to be continued:...

warrens
31-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Part 2: back at hotel.
Stock finally arrive. All about same time. Then brothers set dinner time to go out dinner after first round.
Mine arrived already in plain clothes sandals without make up. Rating drop further to only 7. Nvm, learn another thing again. Have to look beyond make ups n push up bras. Enter room, have small chat then suddenly grab my shaft. Keep teasing. Then ask to shower. Shy at first. Didn't 1 2 shower together. Then finally came in shower and join me after taking bloody long time brushing teeth. Roaming n soaping her. Finally conclude body is 8. Boobs give 7 since cup B- but got 2 mole. 1 near the tip n another further up to neckline that what caught my attention earlier. Plan to attack there later. After shower n dry up went to cuddle the bed ask her details on age n from where. Say she only 22 from small village north Bangkok. Can speak roughly 5 languages. English, Thai, mandarin, hokkien n malay. Candy crush play until level 271, this one seem to b smart one. Hands keep roaming during conversation. She gave in n went grab CD. Want to put on but I stop n ask for bbbj. Got rejected, so potong steam. Just proceed to cap on. Start wit CBJ only for less than a minute then ride on me. Damn good. She putting a lot of effort wit good cow girl. Felt pressure on groin but didn't 1 2 cum yet, so flip her over for missionary n doggy. Suddenly I lost the pace as mind running guilty conscience. Was doing missionary n doggy almost 1/2 hour slow n fast. Totally lost it when she ask y not come yet. Then I lie down she took over.
Giving another good cowgirl hump until exhaust. Still can't cum. Finally giv up then I ask her to HJ me till came. Bitch din't bring any tissue so cum kena bed dirty n laugh.
That moment one, really no mood ady. That nite we went to Kiss channel but keep thinking about what happen. We spend some good time there, played mini golf free for buying 2 towers. Go back hotel straight to bed sleep till next morning. Before slept even more turn off, she said 1 2 leave 6 in morning. That morning woke up at 5:30 cos bladder full. When in toilet, her
phone alarm ring. Then hit me again thinking, wtf?? Alarm also set ready to go!!?? From my research LT standard is 3 times bonking. But since I really no mood anyway, I let her go. She also asked a few times, if I really ok wit it, said ok.
Done my FR for Hatyai. Since newbie n first time bonking at HY, take this as my tuition fee.

Name: Ah Mai
Nationality: Tomyum
Face: 7
Body: 7 slim petite figure
Boob: 7 got small mole at tip
CBJ: 1 cos less then 1 minute.
FJ: 8. All style also got. Easy to maneuver body cos slim. Only 1 shot but lasted more than 1 hour. Btw, no pills taken. Just mind wasn't at right state after awhile just lost it.
GFE: 6. Could n better. But can't take it when keep asking when will cum.
RTF: not sure. Since don't really have chemistry, most likely no. But purely for bonking, maybe can reconsider.
Damage: tbh 2500. No tips.

warrens
31-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Continue Part 3. Time to check out how my other bros r doing.

Part 3
1 bro pick up stock same farm as me. Looks 7. Also young. This bro up front already ask how many shots. She said

3. If 1 more, have to top up tbh1000. I told him shouldn't ask this. Just bonk as much as u want. If got

chemistry, FL will give u even unlimited.
Later found out he fully maximize 3 shots. Also no tips. This is his review.

Bro X
Name: Wan
Nationality: myanmar
Face: 7
Body: 6
Boob: 6
BBBJ: NA
CBJ: 3, very quick
DATY: NA
FJ: 7, hard working
RTF: yes for other
Damage: 2500 thb

Bro Y and Z also have their story. Bro Y chick with cun body but cock eye turn out to give very good gfe. He like

it bery mach. Although only get 1 shot, but he satisfied wit service.

Name: Tit
Nationality: Myanmar/Tomyum
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Boob: 7
BBBJ: NA
CBJ: 7
FJ: 8
GFE: 10
RTF: yes for other
Damage: 2500 thb

For Bro Z, his chick was pick very last minute. Seem to be senior among the chicks. Found out that her yesterday

booking she went to Kiss Channel and got back only at 6:30 am as her guy took estacy and totally drunk. No wonder

she came out yawning at the farm. Overall like a dead fish. Also left very early about 6am with 1 shot.

Name: yo , if remember correctly
Nationality: Tomyum
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Boob: 7
BBBJ: 6.5
CBJ: NA
FJ: 4
GFE: 5
RTF: No
Damage: 2500 thb, tips 200thb

End of part 3...now we are off to Danok. check out Dannok FR thread or wrongly titled Dandok.
Here we learn that in HY if 1 to find stock, u better hav good contact. Searching farm really troublesome as u walk under sun at non-tourist area wit map. Ppl will obviously know u looking for some action.

levelcool
31-07-2014, 07:51 PM
bro warrens... hope u get great action @ Dannok lol

sotongchew
01-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Hi newbie bros, im very encouraged that you made the effort to post your FR to share ur experiences. Shame on me if i dont contribute something too. To those bros who are still pondering how to explore the Channivette farms, here's my suggested game plan -

1) best time to explore the farms is between 10:30 to 11:30am. Start with having breakfast at Cook Chai restaurant/ kopitiam. Just tell the tuk-tuk driver "cook chai dim sum" and dont be hesistant, say it confidentally. If he is not sure then add "channivette"! If he suggests to bring you to look for girls, just tell him "no, darling waiting in cook chai". If you are in the central zone where Centara Hotel/ Lee Garden Plaza, the maximum fare to pay is 30 baht per pax. Or be adventurous and ride the motorbike taxi - also 30 baht. At Cook Chai you can choose to eat dim sum, bak kut teh or their signature dish - fish fillet and kuayteow pancake. I wont elaborate the menu, just look around what the other tables and you will get a good idea what to order. Oh btw in cook chai there is this cute jack russel called ah jack. Give him a pat from me if you love dogs too.

2) so where exactly is cook chai. Here on you will need to refer to Google maps in order to follow my directions. Cook Chai is situated at Thung Sao 1 Alley the main road of the Channivette area. It is just at the junction of TS1A and Soi Yan Ponguthit. Or maybe the other one Thung Sao 1 Soi 2 Road. Those who have 3G network why not open your Wechat or Line and start your exploration online. Many farm girls are on these 2 apps and you can start engaging them while having breakfast.

3) breakfast done. Now you are ready to start your journey. Walk north along TS1A until you reach junction of Channiwate 2 Road. Nothing interesting along the road, just food, grocery stalls and shops. It's the pasar area. Just for additional info, across the road there are few brothels serving local clientele. Anyway no need to gancheong, take a leisurely stroll and learn the local lifestyle. You are on holiday!

4) at the junction of Channiwate turn left. Immediately you see on your right you will see a canal and Thaiakarn Rd. Another road along the canal will lead you to the See Kim Yong area. Thaiakarn Rd will lead you to the new pasar area where Atami is. Ok, start your farm exploration on Channiwate 2 Rd. First farm you see will be 2002 Karaoke. Walk until you reach Channiwate 1 Soi 1 Rd then turn left. (I have not turn right to the Channiwate 1 area, but you may try it.) Proceed south past the now defunct SK Hotel you will reach junction of Channiwate 3 Rd. Then continue straight into Channiwate 3 Soi 1 Rd. At the 1st junction turn left. No need to finish the full stretch as there's nothing ahead. After this street turn left to Channiwate 3 Rd. The last farm you see will be Friends Karaoke.

5) now you have pretty much covered most of the farms in the Channiwate zone. If you feel hot and sweaty you do a turnaround and walk towards TS1A. Along Channiwate 3 there are at least 4 salons where you can enjoy a good hair shampoo for 80-100 baht.

No need to carry map with you. Memorise the route from Google map, it's quite straightforward. Behave confidently as though you are laojiao and nobody will harass you. Tell the OKT you come on your own and they will not mark up 500 baht in their quote. The standard quote is 2000 baht for LT and if the girl is really chio SYT the most it goes up to 3000 baht. Bros please be firm on this! Because anything extra beyond that will not go to the girls. The OKT will pocket it. If you feel generous then tip the girls.

pj_soldier
01-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Bro, no matter how much research you've done to avoid being big carrot, normally for 1st timer there's always a tuition fee to be paid. It's priceless & it's called "EXPERIENCE".

Enjoy your next trip. Cheers !!

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Going Hatyai next Saturday.. any seniors here can intro few FLs with gd gfe? Lol.. dun tell me go chanivet, SKY, pink lady, chao phaya, behind old lee garden hotel, heritage hotel, nice lady la.. i sian liao 55555..

Dhornyboy
03-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi Bros

It has been a long time since I been to Hupcai..

Can you recommend me a good driver/guide whom is honest enough not to chop me anyhow? Especially when i visit farms...

I intend to fly there this coming monday. Staying there for atleast 4 nights.

Thank you in advance?

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Hi Bros

It has been a long time since I been to Hupcai..

Can you recommend me a good driver/guide whom is honest enough not to chop me anyhow? Especially when i visit farms...

I intend to fly there this coming monday. Staying there for atleast 4 nights.

Thank you in advance?

Y do u need a driver? Purpose? Sight seeing? Or only farming? When u have a driver bring u to a farm.. OKTs will top up another 500bht for each girl. If sight seeing only or temple praying.. i can intro u a honest local driver. Normally they charge u by the numbers of places or temples u go.. if u wan go somewhere further like danok, betong or songkha, the driver can also quote u hourly charges.. he can speak little chinese.. or juz go to any agencies n ask them to quote for those places u wanna visit.

Dhornyboy
03-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Add 500 bath is ok.. I was reading this thread and I was shocked to see brothers playing 5k for a puying. Anyway, I confirm going. I miss the Chinese food there. And also the laid back country pace... Better than Bkk by a lot man....

Hotel I gonna stay at hansa Jb, did my studies last night, the hotel got in house massage n nite club, worst come to worst, call the in house one.

And I would want driver for two way airport transfer, farm visits, bring me go find nice food. I am on a sexcapde, so go temple seems challenging my gods.

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Add 500 bath is ok.. I was reading this thread and I was shocked to see brothers playing 5k for a puying. Anyway, I confirm going. I miss the Chinese food there. And also the laid back country pace... Better than Bkk by a lot man....

Hotel I gonna stay at hansa Jb, did my studies last night, the hotel got in house massage n nite club, worst come to worst, call the in house one.

And I would want driver for two way airport transfer, farm visits, bring me go find nice food. I am on a sexcapde, so go temple seems challenging my gods.

2 ways trf is ard 580-600bht.. u going alone or? I will pm u the phone number later... he can speak chinese so no worry.. gal usually price range is 2500-3500 bht including driver commission... foods juz ask him to bring u there n plz buy him meal too.. he is a very honest guy...

etct88
03-08-2014, 01:30 PM

Then you should try Garden Homes(in the middle of everything) ...... Hansa too much hassle(distance) Hansa draw is the Hansa Entertainment complex... that's it...

Enjoy....

Dhornyboy
03-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Then you should try Garden Homes(in the middle of everything) ...... Hansa too much hassle(distance) Hansa draw is the Hansa Entertainment complex... that's it...

Enjoy....
Bro, Han Sa entertainment complex any good? Can book puying there?

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM

Enjoy....

Hansa hotel is inside the compound together with barberry n Paragon? If is, den is really far from town are..

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 02:58 PM

There is a agogo bar name barberry, few local thai pubs( u better dun go there, always fighting there) n a disco name Paragon.. barberry is a hang flower joint, dun waste time there..
Listen to senior etct88, stay around town area n lee garden area....lol

Chuwit
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
stay around town area n lee garden area....lol

Hahaha must watch out for suspicious motorbikes.
小生怕怕!:eek:
Life only have one. :D

Blacklisted hotels for me are:
Lee Gardens Hotel (Hatyai)
Oliver Hotel (Dannok)

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 08:30 PM

Oliver Hotel (Dannok)

N oso small old pickup la 5555...cant worry so much anyway..

etct88
03-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Don't waste time at Hansa, most would be with someone (mostly Thai)

Better stay at Garden Homes, have good massage. And the some of the best puying to book ate at Kiss Lounge. In the hotel. Must say the girl from Kiss Lounge are not cheap, they are from the up market category. Most if not all of them can converse in English.

Give yourself a treat.....

from airport, just take a taxi to Garden Homes... so do you still need a driver? get my point...

ps, Kiss Channel, Kiss Lounge, Kiss Wanden..... are different places, same management....

etct88
03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Hansa hotel is inside the compound together with barberry n Paragon? If is, den is really far from town are..

Kiss Wanden nearby... play Thai Country and Western live music. Nice place to chill, but do you understand Thai?

etct88
03-08-2014, 08:55 PM
There is a agogo bar name barberry, few local thai pubs( u better dun go there, always fighting there) n a disco name Paragon.. barberry is a hang flower joint, dun waste time there..

Garden Homes sure safer than Lee Gardens..... :D

etct88
03-08-2014, 08:59 PM

Oliver Hotel (Dannok)

You must be young and rich, scare to die type....

They wouldn't want to waste a bomb on me, once they see me....

Motorcycles and old pick up truck avoid me... scare damage to their vehicles...:o

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Kiss Wanden nearby... play Thai Country and Western live music. Nice place to chill, but do you understand Thai?

Nit noi la 5555.. i always wan to stay n hang around lee garden area, furthest is temple visiting or paragon.. paiseh, i dun even know where is garden home.. hihi.. usually i get FLs, the last time i go farms is mayb 5yrs ago 55555... sometime i go West Side pub only... i always go there play pot 8 pot9 with the thai gals n win all their monies hehe

etct88
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Nit noi la 5555.. i always wan to stay n hang around lee garden area, furthest is temple visiting or paragon.. paiseh, i dun even know where is garden home.. hihi.. usually i get FLs, the last time i go farms is mayb 5yrs ago 55555... sometime i go West Side pub only... i always go there play pot 8 pot9 with the thai gals n win all their monies hehe

Actual name of hotel is Hatyai Garden Homes, it is just right at the corner of SKY (can't say beginning or end of SKY) but with strong arms, you can throw a stone and hit Diana Shopping Center diagonally across the canal......

Get out of hotel, turn left and one left.... the farms are all there.....

jimfairy
03-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Actual name of hotel is Hatyai Garden Homes, it is just right at the corner of SKY (can't say beginning or end of SKY) but with strong arms, you can throw a stone and hit Diana Shopping Center diagonally across the canal......

Oic... is near to lee garden too hehe... thxs for advise..

maddog_mlvn
03-08-2014, 09:54 PM

Bro, if I remember correctly shld be opp Daichi hotel.

etct88
03-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Bro, if I remember correctly shld be opp Daichi hotel.

should be should be......:D

Dhornyboy
04-08-2014, 01:02 AM

during my time, paragon is already there.. well over a good decade or slightly lesser ago.

drugs fights and scams.. paragon is nuthin but trouble.. i know .. really.
unless u know local gangster well enough otherwise dont go..

Dhornyboy
04-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Don't waste time at Hansa, most would be with someone (mostly Thai)

Better stay at Garden Homes, have good massage. And the some of the best puying to book ate at Kiss Lounge. In the hotel. Must say the girl from Kiss Lounge are not cheap, they are from the up market category. Most if not all of them can converse in English.

Give yourself a treat.....

from airport, just take a taxi to Garden Homes... so do you still need a driver? get my point...

ps, Kiss Channel, Kiss Lounge, Kiss Wanden..... are different places, same management....

Swee.. i go try out.. i come back tell you all good bo. by the way damage for the girls at Kiss Lounge? and service got assurance? cos last time i remember farm houses basically based on pure luck and chemistry plays a small part in the experience with the girls.

Chuwit
04-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Actual name of hotel is Hatyai Garden Homes,

The name sounds like retirement village. :D

sotongchew
04-08-2014, 02:12 AM
DhornyBoy- here's my suggestion,

I presume u fly to HDY. Out of airport cross road to taxi-meter stand. Girl at counter will quote you 200B to go Davis Tour and issue u a ticket. Keep the ticket dont give the driver. It's ur proof should u need to lodge complaint against driver. Reach Davis Tour pay driver 250B. The extra 50B is standard surcharge in Thailand for fares originating from airports.

Buy hotel voucher at Davis Tour. Need not buy for all your days, buy 1 day try out the hotel room and service first. Next day u can come back buy again to top up stay or change hotel. My favourite is BP Grand Suites for about 1150B. And u may also want to buy the massage vouchers - Sakura Oil Massage 270B and Ginaree Massage 220B. And for Ginaree i suggest you top up extra 30B for outcall. Or u can top up later at Ginaree for 50B.

Why i like BP Grand Suites? Firstly the rooms are big and the king-size bed quite comfy. TV has many channels and free wifi connection strong and fast. The aunties at reception all very friendly. When check-in to room have a chat with the bellboy. He can intro u girls based on ur specifications. Once the housekeeping auntie intro me SYT for ST 800B. Quite good so i later tip the auntie 100B.

For me the hotel location is the best! On the left is Apple Salon. Here u can get hair wash 100B, ear-cleaning 100B, 40m foot reflexology + 10m head & shoulder 200B. Back massage with mentholated cream done by Myammar boy 200B. On the right there are a few massage shops and Ginaree. Most of Ginaree girls are SYT. Behind the hotel within short walking distance are Sakura, Kosit and Hatyai Central hotels. Go check Alladin Massage at Kosit. Road opposite BP hotel leads to See Kim Yong 300m away. The alley beside the opposite BP Tower leads to Color Hotel and just across the canal u will see Kiss Garden Home. Slightly further from BP Tower theres an Irish Pub. Quiet place but not sure if it's a pick-up joint. Walked past several times and at times seen chio girls (office type) hanging out inside.

Try out the horfun or other noodle dishes at restaurant opposite Apple Salon. For teochew porridge go to GoYao - turn right at hotel few steps after BP Tower opposite the school. I rate this better than the one opposite Odeon Mall. After Ginaree theres a kopitiam for morning breakfast of dimsum and bakuteh. From this koptiam walk along road towards Sakura and turn left into first side road 30m ahead there is a corner kopitiam. Here many claim is the best wanton noodle in Hatyai. Also serve satay. At night a few food stalls sprout up outside right of hotel. Even if u dont do supper try out the dessert stall.

Just 10min walk from BP Grand Suite to central zone at Lee Garden Plaza. To other area tuk-tuk are readily available at door step. Or try out the motorbike taxi. I used them frequently without any problem. Highest fare i ever paid is 50B to the Greenway or BerThai nite bazaars.

Soul_Reaper
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM
DhornyBoy- here's my suggestion,

I presume u fly to HDY. Out of airport cross road to taxi-meter stand. Girl at counter will quote you 200B to go Davis Tour and issue u a ticket. Keep the ticket dont give the driver. It's ur proof should u need to lodge complaint against driver. Reach Davis Tour pay driver 250B. The extra 50B is standard surcharge in Thailand for fares originating from airports.

Buy hotel voucher at Davis Tour. Need not buy for all your days, buy 1 day try out the hotel room and service first. Next day u can come back buy again to top up stay or change hotel. My favourite is BP Grand Suites for about 1150B. And u may also want to buy the massage vouchers - Sakura Oil Massage 270B and Ginaree Massage 220B. And for Ginaree i suggest you top up extra 30B for outcall. Or u can top up later at Ginaree for 50B.

Why i like BP Grand Suites? Firstly the rooms are big and the king-size bed quite comfy. TV has many channels and free wifi connection strong and fast. The aunties at reception all very friendly. When check-in to room have a chat with the bellboy. He can intro u girls based on ur specifications. Once the housekeeping auntie intro me SYT for ST 800B. Quite good so i later tip the auntie 100B.

For me the hotel location is the best! On the left is Apple Salon. Here u can get hair wash 100B, ear-cleaning 100B, 40m foot reflexology + 10m head & shoulder 200B. Back massage with mentholated cream done by Myammar boy 200B. On the right there are a few massage shops and Ginaree. Most of Ginaree girls are SYT. Behind the hotel within short walking distance are Sakura, Kosit and Hatyai Central hotels. Go check Alladin Massage at Kosit. Road opposite BP hotel leads to See Kim Yong 300m away. The alley beside the opposite BP Tower leads to Color Hotel and just across the canal u will see Kiss Garden Home. Slightly further from BP Tower theres an Irish Pub. Quiet place but not sure if it's a pick-up joint. Walked past several times and at times seen chio girls (office type) hanging out inside.

Try out the horfun or other noodle dishes at restaurant opposite Apple Salon. For teochew porridge go to GoYao - turn right at hotel few steps after BP Tower opposite the school. I rate this better than the one opposite Odeon Mall. After Ginaree theres a kopitiam for morning breakfast of dimsum and bakuteh. From this koptiam walk along road towards Sakura and turn left into first side road 30m ahead there is a corner kopitiam. Here many claim is the best wanton noodle in Hatyai. Also serve satay. At night a few food stalls sprout up outside right of hotel. Even if u dont do supper try out the dessert stall.

Just 10min walk from BP Grand Suite to central zone at Lee Garden Plaza. To other area tuk-tuk are readily available at door step. Or try out the motorbike taxi. I used them frequently without any problem. Highest fare i ever paid is 50B to the Greenway or BerThai nite bazaars.

Bro sotongchew, I find it funny to see you advising bro DhornyBoy. He is an old bird in cheonging hatyai more than 20 years. :D

longblack
04-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Bro Sotongchew

Thanks for the info for the hotel.
I've been meaning to try out this hotel but just wasn't quite sure about the quality.
Have always been staying at Mayflower but you get bored after a while (always crowded on weekends with family type travellers)
Yes I agree the food around BP is quite good.
Hor fun, wanton noodle, yong tau foo, kan eng restaurant, all nearby.
Also walking distance to SKY and wangpin hotel.
Cheers:D

[QUOTE=sotongchew;11553584]DhornyBoy- here's my suggestion,

free4all
05-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Thanks for all the information

jimfairy
05-08-2014, 11:49 PM
HI all,

I am going Hat Yai for the first time. (THis coming friday!)
Kindly intro the best few hotel that near the hot spot!

Also intro some thing to do there.
THanks!

Go there, find any tour agencies.. ask for price of hotels.. hotspots like massage palours r everywhere.. dun b shy, juz go in, they will serve u..
There r few big shopping malls there... farms? Dun worry... many ppl will approach u when u walk around ok.. try stay around lee garden plaza.. im there tis Saturday, mayb can lead u to some nice foods stall..sorry im not oKt... i will not take u to farms..

xiongmao
05-08-2014, 11:53 PM
HI all,

I am going Hat Yai for the first time. (THis coming friday!)
Kindly intro the best few hotel that near the hot spot!

Also intro some thing to do there.
THanks!

lee garden plaza hotel, centara hotel, these 2 hotels are opposite of each other....indeed in the "hot spot" area....:eek:

things to do: shopping, eating, farming, bonking, sightseeing,.....:p

free4all
06-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Go there, find any tour agencies.. ask for price of hotels.. hotspots like massage palours r everywhere.. dun b shy, juz go in, they will serve u..
There r few big shopping malls there... farms? Dun worry... many ppl will approach u when u walk around ok.. try stay around lee garden plaza.. im there tis Saturday, mayb can lead u to some nice foods stall..sorry im not oKt... i will not take u to farms..

lee garden plaza hotel, centara hotel, these 2 hotels are opposite of each other....indeed in the "hot spot" area....:eek:

Thanks for the guide! Other then lee garden and centara, any hotel to consider nearby?
Bro Jimfairy, i might meet you there over a 'cha yen' if time permits!

Soul_Reaper
06-08-2014, 12:15 AM

"Hot spot" could also have another meaning....... favourite targets for the Muslim separatists bombers.

cubezero79
07-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Bros, can I ask for oil massage recommendations? I staying at diamond plaza.... have been patronising Oliver Massage but they specialise in Thai Traditional Massage only....no foot or oil massage. Wud b grateful if bros here can intro oil massage joints tt are cheap/reasonable in price and similar like Javanese oil massage style(not painful type) near my hotel. Thanks n grateful

pooker
07-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Bros, can I ask for oil massage recommendations? I staying at diamond plaza.... have been patronising Oliver Massage but they specialise in Thai Traditional Massage only....no foot or oil massage. Wud b grateful if bros here can intro oil massage joints tt are cheap/reasonable in price and similar like Javanese oil massage style(not painful type) near my hotel. Thanks n grateful

Best Massage in HY that's in town has to be Sirivech, ask tuk tuk to bring u there ! Its pass Sakura hotel on the left hand side ! Ask a tuk or ppl to guide u there !! Once u get there, see if they have a spot for u or make an appointment !

Aceyfox
07-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Best Massage in HY that's in town has to be Sirivech, ask tuk tuk to bring u there ! Its pass Sakura hotel on the left hand side ! Ask a tuk or ppl to guide u there !! Once u get there, see if they have a spot for u or make an appointment !

I prefer Oliver massage:)

cubezero79
08-08-2014, 06:36 AM
I prefer Oliver massage:)

Ya they r gd but sometimes get v painful. I cant sleep if doing thai massage but if oil massage, I can relax n sleep :o

matong36
08-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Hello bros,

Im thinking of coming to Hat Yai in October 22th for 5 days. Do you all think its too long?

Main activities is to monger for ladies long time and disco+drinking too. Any one free to join me? Not a newbie to thailand scene but new to Hup Chai Krup.