PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62

itspachere
12-12-2016, 01:13 AM
anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..

I am also thinking to go...any suggestions?

xen0n
12-12-2016, 06:17 AM
anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..

Business as usual but it really depends on the weather. There are other reports of flooding at Songkhla.

ppoon
17-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Just returned home from HY.... full of cheaters or I m too naïve....

willing to share more with you....

seems its proven that the dooms day of HY is just around the corner

from MASSAGE pARLORS to WeChat freelancers....and finally my last and surely not the least ..... Tuk tuk guy!

I shall report more information later....

ppoon
18-12-2016, 01:06 AM
First Stop - Atami.. Soapie.

Most B$ 1000/ Hour... got a few $ 1200 range...

Picked a B$ 1000 ... a bit chubby... never giving birth. n claimed to be 26 ... set service as expected... Bathing, a little short massage. BJ with CD on.... Sex.... yet her bathing skills is limited... not as same as those one would have experienced in Nataree or any where else in BKK

the whole course took an hour and the girl was quite patience as I am always a slow comer

No expectation and no surprise...

ps before entering atami I entered the opposite Soapie which I actually never remembered its name.... nothing much to see except 4 or 5 almost 30 chubby type aunties

ppoon
18-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Second Stop - Grand Pink ... former pink lady complex

Refurbished and like a brand new hotel.... at least the lobby is

before went up to the tank ... I popped my head into the singing lounge.... damn so quiet and no solo lady waiting, so I turned back to elevator of blk A which is locating right opposite the main entrance of the Grande Lobby of the hotel

Again both tanks are locating side by side

Serving by the same Mama at counter.... I asked the price of the Soapie... wth.... all B$ 2500 irrespective of their age n look

None ok.... absolutely not my cup of tea and I really need a massage as I hadn't pampered for a long long time...... I walk two metre away to pick a Milf for massage...

Convinced for taking 2 hours Oil... I didn't know the price and was thinking something in the range of B$500.... no... the bill was B$ 700

luckily its for 2 hours .... to make the masseur happy, I tip her in adv. in hoping for something exciting later....

She did tease me later in the second hour and asked for HJ @ an extra 500 baht.... I was too tired and actually not intended to release.... so I refused.

and then I pretended to be a fool.... when she asked me for prostate.... ok
I said, and beg her to treat me well as this was my first... she did carefully play and make me hard..... asked if I want to eject..... again my answer was No.... costs was a $ 300 extra...

OKOK ,,,, that's all for my first night!

xen0n
19-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Oil massage is generally 600 to 700 baht based on a year ago from memory, with the former usually from the smaller parlours.

ppoon
20-12-2016, 12:39 AM
At dawn.... lying alone on bed... sleeping naked

at 0630 my didi was waking me up... its 630 on the clock and so was -----> my dick

playing with we chat in my handphone, I thought why not browsing girls profiles and surfing in wechat at no time

Found a massage lady finally and she promised to come over to deliver tabao or take away.... its already 0730

She promised to come up herself but I thought.... I should be a gentleman and so I pop down to lobby and greet her direct.

Problem: I wait and wait and wait and SHE never appeared.... I then realise she left a recorded voice message on my phone..... MO MOTOR

that is.... No motorcycle to pick me Sir!

XYZXYZ!!!

ppoon
20-12-2016, 12:44 AM
Oil massage is generally 600 to 700 baht based on a year ago from memory, with the former usually from the smaller parlours.

Yes you are correct brother... and this is just the base fee... all options extra

I also went to a decent place for thai massage... Its B$670/ 2 hours plus tips.... Its Thai Odyssey on 2nd floor of Red Planet... formerly Tune Hotel

Things Not as cheap as before la....

xen0n
20-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Yes you are correct brother... and this is just the base fee... all options extra

I also went to a decent place for thai massage... Its B$670/ 2 hours plus tips.... Its Thai Odyssey on 2nd floor of Red Planet... formerly Tune Hotel

Well, inflation always happen. Just make sure it isn't too much and contribute to that. :)

equalizer
21-12-2016, 11:40 AM

Oil massage in your room in Hatyai is still THB600-700 last week. Lots on wechat but the pictures are not necessarily the same girl but if you ask for a pretty girl, they will usually send someone decent. :cool:

ppoon
21-12-2016, 10:50 PM
2nd Day morning...

Returned room after no massage gal coming. Never mind my plan was to hire a Karaoke gal for the day.

Not hungry so decided to rest on bed again. Well, couldn't sleep so play with the all deceiving wechat again.

Finally I got this gal.

Slim, flat chest and big mouth.... Julia Roberts like I wonder.... She came in 20 mins...

rather sexy and looked trusted... after all.... B$ 2000 is the prevailing mkt price

shes talkative and active in making me hot.... quite sincere indeed

beg me pray her chokdee when putting money inside her bag.... pretended to be religious

after taking off clothes she had a call and said.... "I worked in an office... (farm) and boss would get some money I paid

never realise its a tactic and cheating feat .... never mind... if you wish to do it your way I let u to....

in fact I was too simple and naïve.... kissed and touched for ten mins... I thought ... ok la... u are not going anywhere

suddenly the phone called again... the pimp arrived hotel lobby ... she put on her dress again and said... "I will be back.". firmly

I m an easy going type most of the time so I said to her okok gogogo and come up ASAP... never realise she would go forever....

I still keep her we chat id and I have no hesitation to release here

wechat ID jinjinANN
somjinjanpool

cheater took my money without service... so decided to do more promotion for her...

when I posted this I would take a picture and forward to her.....

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 03:59 AM
wechat ID jinjinANN
somjinjanpool

Saw the profile pic.
This cheater not pretty lah. :D

WeChat gambling is always a risk. :p

kengng
22-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Thanks Bro ppoon for the heads up so other bros will not be cheated.
Kaypo tried chat up with her.
Same case..... money upfront. Haha.
2000bht a night is attractive.
So any bros heading hyt be careful lo.

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Good detective work bro kengng! :D

Glock
22-12-2016, 04:18 PM

all the noobs reading thread pay attention !!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY UP FRONT !!!!!!

last night I was in Soi Cowboy and Baccara girl I like the tits ask me pay up front , i immediate know will be bad attitude , i say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money :D

even if not a scam , if you pay up front attitude you got no control

NEVER PAY FIRST

xen0n
22-12-2016, 06:32 PM
all the noobs reading thread pay attention !!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY UP FRONT !!!!!!

last night I was in Soi Cowboy and Baccara girl I like the tits ask me pay up front , i immediate know will be bad attitude , i say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money :D

NEVER PAY FIRST

Agreed, if you are refering to WeChat. Farms are still ok as you can see redress, although it won't be a 100% resolution at times.

kengng
23-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Good detective work bro kengng! :D

Haha my dream was to become a detective.
But too bad....too weak to become one.
:D:D

up you 3 for trade.
Cheers.

TonyCheong2
23-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Haha my dream was to become a detective.
But too bad....too weak to become one.
:D:D

up you 3 for trade.
Cheers.

555 you can become part time sex detective mah. :p

Thanks and up you my 2 humble rep points. :)

ppoon
24-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Saw the profile pic.
This cheater not pretty lah. :D

WeChat gambling is always a risk. :p

surely its risky to shop without seeing the real face

again my excuse was early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me:D

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 02:22 PM
surely its risky to shop without seeing the real face

again my excuse was early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me:D

Fair enough 555! :p

PleasePCC
24-12-2016, 06:47 PM
surely its risky .... early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me:D

Bro, next time WeChat "Fab 5". Risk free service and they work 24/7.
Sextisfaction assured.

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Bro, next time WeChat "Fab 5". Risk free service and they work 24/7.
Sextisfaction assured.

5555 vey practical advice! :p

panda2rocks
26-12-2016, 04:41 PM

............... I say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money :D

NEVER PAY FIRST

Totally agreed with u.

...another tip for our fellow bros... if ur little bro won't listen to u.. u need to release fast .... very simple ... tell her I need to screw u first .... then pay later but only 50% first the other 50% percent collect tomorrow morning....

... give ur sob sob story...... that u need to change baht tomorrow, or borrow some from ur friend only in the morning or ur friend owned u and can only pay back tomorrow morning.

Never .... never disclose that u are scared to be conned or ur friend had been conned... and who knows that really her friends did con ur friend.

Be smart to play the game. If she is desperate for money she will give in.

Be careful for those group of syt staying in the flats near sakol hotel ..they are all into these con game.

ppoon
26-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Totally agreed with u.

...another tip for our fellow bros... if ur little bro won't listen to u.. u need to release fast .... very simple ... tell her I need to screw u first .... then pay later but only 50% first the other 50% percent collect tomorrow morning....

... give ur sob sob story...... that u need to change baht tomorrow, or borrow some from ur friend only in the morning or ur friend owned u and can only pay back tomorrow morning.

Never .... never disclose that u are scared to be conned or ur friend had been conned... and who knows that really her friends did con ur friend.

Be smart to play the game. If she is desperate for money she will give in.

Be careful for those group of syt staying in the flats near sakol hotel ..they are all into these con game.

well said... work hard play hard and play wise

Didi doesn't have brain... we have....

Don't have enough bullet both in terms of Money and Sperm... hence I decided to leave Farm visit until the third day....

Massage time and Feeding my stomach were planned after seeing the cheater....

ppoon
26-12-2016, 11:27 PM
My Didi wasn't feed but I had to...

Hence I walked ten mins to the famous ChokDee Dimsim

wawawa so so busy and it has two branches opposite each other

confirmed that both own by the same boss who is playing the role as guest greeter in the morning

I talked to his son and the food honestly was ok lah

had a few baskets/ bits and pieces and more promptly to make myself clear and calm... the Tea which I didn't drink for a few days... well at least it made my mind less obsessed with the sex thing.... differ than Cantonese tea house, no need to choose the tea leaf ... only ONE choice there'

Saw people taking Bakkukteh but its not my fav so a pass from me... the bill was120 baht

Knowing the hot temperature and sunshine above... I decided to go back to the hotel for another nap and of coz.... nothing more enjoyable than sitting in the toilet bowl ......

When one didn't need rushing to go office ... pace of life could be slower and closer to the genuine self ... over myself.... I decide ... lol ... so cest la vie

ppoon
27-12-2016, 01:28 AM
hungry again at one pm... time for my fav dish ... Cow Man Gai...

Walked past the shop the night before and its close to my hotel, I decided to give it a try... 哥榮海南雞飯 (opposite BP Grand Tower)

to my disappointment, the taste was just so so... texture of meat wasn't as soft and tender as I tried elsewhere...

anyway.... hatyai is still a place where we could treat our tastebud with whatever we like.... anyway... more than anywhere else in Thailand I suppose

did go for a walk after meal.... took a few pictures on the street.... afterall its a place that I always remember

after visiting Train Station ... went to the place I visited each time.... the Good Old King Provost Hotel Massage.... where it used to be full of Myanmar Gals and PRCs....

Again... talked to receptionist mama and eye witnessed the stocks available... I had no hesitation to turn back myself and back to the street again

My original plan was to get good massage and hence I entered Thai Odyssey in good faith.... and the street was too hot and I couldn't walk on

If you want clean neat and tidy place with good manner gals for pure massage... here is it the place you like.... So paid $ 700 Baht for 2 hours relax.... not bad indeed

when massage done ... 色心又起 It was around 4 pm... time for more exercise... started walking again and the next stop was Channevit Area ....

took me 20 mins walk to Soi 2 Channevit and inspected 4 Karaoke.... nothing special lor..... nothing seriously attractive..... and the starting price were $ 2500 Baht.... they gonna be joking

Anyway, its a good exercise and FOC sight seeing exercise indeed.... Farmers were as poor as their stocks... lol

Having inspected farms in vain ... time for shopping and I visited both Grand Old Dianna and Central Festival.... walked hours and eaten there for dinner.... well, I was a tourist afterall ...

Looking forward to my final day with little expectation... retired to hotel at 10pm

panda2rocks
27-12-2016, 10:28 PM
talking about the good things for the empty stomach....
beside the tune hotel ..just cross over get ur best prawn mee and fried koay town Penang style. Next... down the road from the train station best beenhoon fishball soup and popiah. Next road .. birdnest soup 200b min.costs to 500b. .... genuine ones can see the puyins cleaning the raw birds'materials.
Next morning.. go to the main market place near Inter hotel.... pay respects to the monks ... and see the varieties for ur taste buds. for the adventurous walk straight from BP to a spareparts hog shop...u get the best roasted one and soup.
For shushi and steak go to Lee garden and the centara.... best fresh and reasonable but not cheap... anyone care to share yours and fill up the list....

panda2rocks
27-12-2016, 10:36 PM
....for those who love teochew moi..or porridge seek no further ..just near odean mall or walk further up from the new sakura hotel.. both are cheap u can order from the prepared ones or just ask them to fried new ones.

panda2rocks
27-12-2016, 10:41 PM
hatyai... the place for the slumbers and to your contend.... where to seek ......
just ...... that there is still lacking in roti cinnai , nan , cheppati, curries... there are ..... but still below below the benchmark.

panda2rocks
27-12-2016, 10:44 PM
for fresh sea food .... buffet style ... there is one near.... just beside Florida Hotel.
Costs varies....

ppoon
28-12-2016, 08:15 PM
for fresh sea food .... buffet style ... there is one near.... just beside Florida Hotel.
Costs varies....

brother you are so knowledgeable ... as far as food and feeding are concerned

although we may not find the best for our didi.... theres always something for our stomach

btw.... love restaurants on the top level of Central Festival... just so so many choices at affordable price...

you could bring your gals there... always welcome... :p:):D

ppoon
28-12-2016, 08:49 PM
hey hey its Friday.... woke up early and hoping to revisit the boat house restaurant for coffee sausage and egg.... well.... long gone... their iced coffee was great...

located opposite Kosit hotel.... I found another stall of Cow Min Gai..... so I settled there for a plate of tender and juicy chicken and a cup of coffee c ... it was a fine calm nice treat when you were on holiday ... and dreaming at what kind of gal I would meet soon

after breakfast I reckoned its shopping and sight seeing time.... whilst doing my usual walking exercise.... I walked all the way from Kosit to Kim Ying Market... seeing lots of street stalls on the back street of Kim Ying, then I returned to the main road, passing the clock tower until I reach a round about and turn back.... walked half and hour or so.... that's a fair bit of work out indeed

hailed a song thew and for 20 baht he took me back to Kim Ying again... did some shopping for snacks and fruit, had a bowl of rice noodles with balls.... not a bad day for me....

then I travelled the back street of Golden/ New Season Hotels... and back to Lee Garden Plaza ... nothing special and I entered Boots for some famous products.... and my Durex ... ready to fight

looks like a real tourist with bags of gifts ... I was anxiously walking back to my hotel and dreaming for my partner soon to be reveal....

panda2rocks
29-12-2016, 05:29 PM
yup, u seem to enjoy urself .... ; good exercise ;so keep on walking and sweat them out for fitness.... remember to drink more water.

u can take ur lunch or dinner for a change at .... the down/below level at Robinson's mall... many varieties to choose and fresh fruits and bakeries to indulge in.

near the corner once out of the mall .. u can take cheap soyabean , black beans , pumpkins , etc etc for 20b a bowl. delicious and nutrictious...
.... best part all within walking distance

hayhay
30-12-2016, 08:32 AM
Is there a. New club in hatyai or is old? Anyone knows? I think is call the "the dome exclusive at hansa jb hotel "

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 03:42 AM
after breakfast I reckoned its shopping and sight seeing time.... whilst doing my usual walking exercise.... I walked all the way from Kosit to Kim Ying Market... seeing lots of street stalls on the back street of Kim Ying, then I returned to the main road, passing the clock tower until I reach a round about and turn back.... walked half and hour or so.... that's a fair bit of work out indeed

Bro ppoon I am the same as you.
Will do power walking whenever possible.
I can walk for hours and have short 10-30min pit stops to rest or eat along the way.

I've walked on almost every street in Hatyai city center. :p

I realised this is a very good habit for lazy guys like me who hates exercise and I don't have to specifically set a time for a work out. :D

19hansolo
01-01-2017, 04:17 AM
"the dome exclusive at hansa jb hotel "

not that new , went there few months back in May,
they will collect minimum cover charge for each person as there is performance on stage,
unlike Kiss Channel ,which does not have cover charges..

Humlea
03-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Article 1. These ministerial regulations shall come into effect 30 days after publication in the Royal Gazette.

Article 2. The following is added to Article 13, Paragraph 3, of the ministerial regulations setting out the rules, procedures and conditions for inspection, visa exemptions and a change in the type of visa stamp of 2002.

"Those who enter the Kingdom temporarily for tourism in accordance with Paragraphs 3 by crossing Immigration check points at land borders are entitled to enter the Kingdom in this way no more than two times per calendar year, except for Malaysian citizens or citizens of other countries, as specified by the minister.”

Are we sinkie affected by this?

panda2rocks
04-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Laws are meant to be broken. Laws are interpreted to the situation on-hand. Like a knife which has both sharp edges ; one for killings if fall on the wrong hands and the other to be used for useful purposes like cutting a cake.

Right now the country is in mourning.

Obviously the rules are meant for the westerners, prcs and the middle easterners to tone down their activities. They make up the big chunk of tourists in town. Wanted or unwanted; we don't know .....

The authorities must have forsee something which the public and the ordinary people will not know.......... terrorism, civil disobedience, instigation, not forgeting there is the looming national election coming. Any other ideas......

panda2rocks
04-01-2017, 10:11 PM
..... Aseans nations will not be affected.... one of the contributing elements in the declarations and treaties is to encourage cross borders exchanges and friendships ; not forgetting tourisms' revenues generated..........

nice123
08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Every year would visit Hatyai at least once with friends to relax and catch up without worries. Planned to go there end of March 2017.

panda2rocks
11-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Every year would visit Hatyai at least once ............ end of March 2017.

Nice to hear that. For a change of environment at home , work or neighbourhood ; Hatyai will never let you down. Year in year out , we all do the same.

Relaxing, massaging, karaoking, praying, eating and "exercising"; hatyai still the best. Easy travelling and accomodation make people yearn for the place more. Wherelse can you travel at night and land yourself there by morning; cheaply somemore. ( not by flights )Those staying near the borders never miss this routine.

Nice foods for the stomachs and "nice feasts" for the eyes, will draw you there often. Only Born Losers will deny this facts.:)

lookingaround
13-01-2017, 11:46 AM
It's been years since last stepped in hattyai! Kiss channel for drinks, si Kim Yong for gals, hei gui for good Thai food! My old time fav Sakura grand hotel!:D maybe it's time to revisit after the long demised of Chang Ping !:D

hayhay
13-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Booked a trip 3-7 feb

panda2rocks
28-01-2017, 02:54 AM
gong xi fa cai

2 all bros ; big or small ;young or old

BlueDragon193
04-02-2017, 09:19 AM
New visa rules hit tourism in Songkhla.

February 04, 2017 01:00 By SOMCHAI SAMART - THE NATION.

A NEW VISA requirement affecting visitors from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei has dealt a blow to tourism in the bustling border town of Songkhla.

Visitors from the three Asean countries, and 46 other nations, now need to apply for a tourist visa if they make more than two trips to Thailand via land transport. However, tourists who arrive by air or boat can still enjoy the visa-free trips for up to 30 days at a time.

“This is a worrying inconvenience,” Songkhla Tourism Industry Council chairman Surapol Kampalanonwat said yesterday.

“In the past, these visitors could come whenever they liked, without having to worry about a visa. But now Thailand has restricted their visa-free trips to just two a year if they come by land.”

Songkhla welcomed almost three million tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei via its land-based checkpoint in 2015, bringing in more than Bt1.6 billion.

The Interior Ministry’s new visa regulations took effect on December 31.

“I should point out that more than 90 per cent of tourists from Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei travel to Songkhla by car and bus,” Surapol said.

He said there is just one daily flight between Songkhla’s Hat Yai and Singapore. There are no direct flights from Indonesia and Brunei to Songkhla.

The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province are urging the ministry to review the visa rule, having submitted an official request via Songakhla’s governor last month.

panda2rocks
05-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Need visas ???

They must have good reason to do this....

- " The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province ...... "

My guess is that they are trying very hard to stem the flow of sources of help and finance ; to negatigate and settle down the southern militancy ; since malaysia is already next door, they do not want to encounter another source from the indonesians side. They can only fight one at a time.

They knew that most indonesians could just ferry themselves into peninsula malaysia by flimsy boats without much hassle; and crossed into their border easily.

Just to be non-partisan and for nice asean political diplomancy, the singapore tourists have to be the fall guys. Those rich guys can come by air ; no problem .....

panda2rocks
05-02-2017, 06:46 PM
The ruling will definitely problematic and curtail tourism ...

"The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province............. "

From what I can see ; the direct hit will be the cancellation or curtailment of direct express bus services from Hatyai to S'pore ; especially the noon services from Hatyai town to the island republic.

... or the next best thing is the creation of another boon ... more and extra flights may be the next best alternative.

Who can know what lies ahead.......

TonyCheong2
05-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Flights are non economical for uncle and auntie retirees who do not mind take slow and steady coach ride to Hatyai.
No rush for them as can sleep overnight on coach and arrive Bukit Kayu Hitam/Sadao immigration at day break.
Perfect for senior citizens who wake up early.

Coach will stop at the doorstep of Sadao (Dannok) and Lovely Travel in Hatyai.
If take plane still have to take mini van or taxi to Hatyai city center.

99% of the time I will take coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok. :p
Got one time 7 early 8 early sibei zhun at Sadao immigration spotted a relative! :eek:
Almost siam buay hu! :D

I have open window this coming weekend.
Any cuntmandos going Dannok?
TMT Hotel (beside McDonald's) is my Dannok HQ.
Got polik uncle always hang out at the front desk. :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Happypcc
06-02-2017, 06:25 AM
Flights are non economical for uncle and auntie retirees who do not mind take slow and steady coach ride to Hatyai.
No rush for them as can sleep overnight on coach and arrive Bukit Kayu Hitam/Sadao immigration at day break.
Perfect for senior citizens who wake up early.

Coach will stop at the doorstep of Sadao (Dannok) and Lovely Travel in Hatyai.
If take plane still have to take mini van or taxi to Hatyai city center.

99% of the time I will take coach from Johor Bahru to Dannok. :p
Got one time 7 early 8 early sibei zhun at Sadao immigration spotted a relative! :eek:
Almost siam buay hu! :D

I have open window this coming weekend.
Any cuntmandos going Dannok?
TMT Hotel (beside McDonald's) is my Dannok HQ.
Got polik uncle always hang out at the front desk. :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Sir, I like your humour.
I always spotted TMT hotel but never step into the premis before. That hotel looked cheap from outside , is it clean and safe? No offence because it's like very small scale hotel and looked dark inside

TonyCheong2
06-02-2017, 02:09 PM
Sir, I like your humour.
I always spotted TMT hotel but never step into the premis before. That hotel looked cheap from outside, is it clean and safe? No offence because it's like very small scale hotel and looked dark inside

TMT Hotel is an old and very budget hotel.
Not suitable for fussy bros. :D

Check out my old Dannok/Hatyai FRs.

Danok/Hatyai Update (05/02/13) (https://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=8478790&highlight=tmt+hotel#post8478790)
Dannok Live Report 26/01/14 (https://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=10412123&highlight=tmt+hotel#post10412123)

ILoveSSYT
18-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Dear bros, anyone can recommend me in Hat Yai where can get gals nowadays? Love time never been there, not so sure the current situation.

I remember there was a place called Kiss Lounge and provide model category gals, may I know that cafe still alive?

Thanks to any bros first if you can provide me information.

motodiary
19-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Dear bros, anyone can recommend me in Hat Yai where can get gals nowadays? Love time never been there, not so sure the current situation.

I remember there was a place called Kiss Lounge and provide model category gals, may I know that cafe still alive?

why 'don;t you read through and check out the locations in past posts, including the KISS LOUNGE and find out whether there are still in business and only come back to ask if they are not. ;)

xen0n
19-02-2017, 01:05 AM

Its still around. Don't mix it up with Kiss Channel.

Else you can go to the 2 usual streets.

ILoveSSYT
19-02-2017, 06:22 AM
why 'don;t you read through and check out the locations in past posts, including the KISS LOUNGE and find out whether there are still in business and only come back to ask if they are not. ;)
Thanks bro for your comment, but it seem to take more time to read through because too many post and my flight will be on coming wed. Will try to find out more detail in previous post.

ILoveSSYT
19-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Its still around. Don't mix it up with Kiss Channel.

Else you can go to the 2 usual streets.

Got it bro😁

norice
19-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Where is the two usual streets in Hat Yai?

Thanks.

ILoveSSYT
19-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Where is the two usual streets in Hat Yai?

Thanks.

It should be SKY and Channivet, correct me if i'm wrong:D

xen0n
19-02-2017, 12:39 PM
It should be SKY and Channivet, correct me if i'm wrong:D

Correct. Always been that 2. Else you can use WeChat. Don't put your hopes too high whenever you are using WeChat.

chameleon589
19-02-2017, 11:27 PM

Go to Pink Lady MP.
Chok Dee!:D

ILoveSSYT
20-02-2017, 06:13 AM
Correct. Always been that 2. Else you can use WeChat. Don't put your hopes too high whenever you are using WeChat.

Bro, how many damage for overnight and one shot if use WeChat, have u tried it before? Worry kena potong:(

ILoveSSYT
20-02-2017, 06:24 AM
Go to Pink Lady MP.
Chok Dee!:D

Bro, I went to Pink Lady many years ago, the place was very simple and crude, quote me 1600 bath, how much damage nowadays? Have they renovated recently?

xen0n
20-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Bro, how many damage for overnight and one shot if use WeChat, have u tried it before? Worry kena potong:(

It varies. There is the chance of netting a katoey as well. Price is around the same from a farm. Not too sure the price of a single shot. Should between 1000 - 1500 baht.

ILoveSSYT
21-02-2017, 06:22 AM
It varies. There is the chance of netting a katoey as well. Price is around the same from a farm. Not too sure the price of a single shot. Should between 1000 - 1500 baht.

Oh no:eek:there is a chance of netting a katoey? If in this situation surely I will run away...If single shot between 1000-1500 better over night, haha:DNowadays most of gals don't have OKT is it?

xen0n
21-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Oh no:eek:there is a chance of netting a katoey? If in this situation surely I will run away...If single shot between 1000-1500 better over night, haha:DNowadays most of gals don't have OKT is it?

I don't know what is the percentage of both scenarios. Just gotta mindful when you use WeChat.

suckmycandy
21-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Hi, Thanks for starting TS here.
Well know other post from newbies. Thanks

nhp69
21-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Bro long time no go hatyai liao...goin this march, now hav any happening place to recommend? For food,gals n massage? And also which mus go temple?

ILoveSSYT
22-02-2017, 09:15 AM
I don't know what is the percentage of both scenarios. Just gotta mindful when you use WeChat.

Ok bro, thanks for your information, your info will help me to be vigilant :)

vkoolboi
22-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Bro long time no go hatyai liao...goin this march, now hav any happening place to recommend? For food,gals n massage? And also which mus go temple?

You can go play paintball, ride bikes there, eat fake and overpriced sharkfin soup and bird nest and go for inexpensive massage. Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes. Go on a family trip can be quite relaxing esp if you spend time sleeping in the cheap and good hotels. Most decent and good hotels cost between $35 to $70 per night. If you book through tour agency, you will get a discount.

luminicious
22-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Just came back from HY.... Atami is still the place to go... simple fuck and go... hell I even booked the girl for LT the next day... other than that... wechat is the way to go... but make sure to video call before engaging!!!

norice
22-02-2017, 07:40 PM
How do you get to Atami from Lee Garden?

ILoveSSYT
23-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Just back from Hat Yai, nowadays Pink Lady has renovated and renamed as Grand Pink, soapy massage at 3rd floor. They have separate in two types, pink colour and white colour shirt, they are professional massage for pink colour and white colour focus on soapy massage and fxxk, so those guys need real massage can look for pink colour shirt, damage is around 300 bath. Those guys need soapy massage and fxxk but only one shot, damage is around 2200-2400 bath.

For those guys need a quality gals pls look for Garden home, this is the one of the best choice if you want a quality gals, no need to say too much, just wanna say "once u go tried u will definitely know":D

xen0n
26-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Just back from Hat Yai, nowadays Pink Lady has renovated and renamed as Grand Pink, soapy massage at 3rd floor. They have separate in two types, pink colour and white colour shirt, they are professional massage for pink colour and white colour focus on soapy massage and fxxk, so those guys need real massage can look for pink colour shirt, damage is around 300 bath. Those guys need soapy massage and fxxk but only one shot, damage is around 2200-2400 bath.

For those guys need a quality gals pls look for Garden home, this is the one of the best choice if you want a quality gals, no need to say too much, just wanna say "once u go tried u will definitely know":D

I believe Garden Home is only opened after 7pm. Do correct me if I am wrong. I have tried massage using WeChat. Sometimes I do find gems who know how to massage, but they are usually MILFs.

There are other outlets like Forte, with a live band performance and GROs.

serpenty
26-02-2017, 03:32 PM
You can go play paintball, ride bikes there, eat fake and overpriced sharkfin soup and bird nest and go for inexpensive massage. Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes. Go on a family trip can be quite relaxing esp if you spend time sleeping in the cheap and good hotels. Most decent and good hotels cost between $35 to $70 per night. If you book through tour agency, you will get a discount.

Bro sorry hijack the thread.. y is there need to avoid the prostitute?
So nxt travel i can be cautious..
U mean hatyai is dangerous to go alone..
Planning to travel alone now see tis thread a bit worried.

panda2rocks
27-02-2017, 02:27 PM
wechat is the way to go... but make sure to video call before engaging!!![/QUOTE]

hatyai is no more those days ..... guys, just remember that ... got to change ur mindset.

more to family outing and shopping, feasting , drinking... if need ..... to use the wechat ... simple rules to follow .. use video calls ; see who they are, the wechat photos not 100 % original just fake. video call to confirm... ladies or ladyboys. many frauds and cheats around

nice123
27-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Going there from 29 Mar till 2 April. Good food with beers. Petty girls at Kiss Chanel,...:cool:

Richiefat
04-03-2017, 01:02 AM

bro, Garden home ard where?
n what the damage like?

tafguy35
05-03-2017, 11:50 PM

Depends on what you want to do in Hatyai. Go alone is ok as long as you are alert.:D

panda2rocks
06-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Depends on what you want to do in Hatyai. Go alone is ok as long as you are alert.:D

scare in hatyai ???

scare of what ? It can be you being robbed . It can be you encountering with the third kind, plenty of them in all hotels, of course, u get to see them, probably late at night.

So, if you have brought more extra cash, keep them inside the safe in the room if u have one ; or use the safekeeping with the counter girl at the counterbar.
Next , pray hard before entering the room. Keep lights on throughout the night.

xen0n
07-03-2017, 05:55 AM

Got to be typically alert. Hat Yai is a family-oriented town nowadays, so it is generally safr wherever you go. Stay clear of dark alleys, and do not flaunt your belongings and you will be fine.

I will be going alone again this month. Does that help? :D

panda2rocks
11-03-2017, 12:31 AM
............... Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes...............
All the above statements are completely solid true. ......At night if you are patronising Lee Garden ; avoid the street Okts ....... esp. an old lady mummy... cheats and theiving for your own good. ..she is very alert and will approach you first, asking you if you need one....

Just go for the established massage shops and hotels , see and then ask for short and long game ...... most of them do ,only ask discretely, just know what is the currently market price...... around 1000b for short and 2000-2500b for long; anything more than that you are being carrotted or a nice piece of carrot-cut. Just be streetwise......

ahboi123
11-03-2017, 02:07 PM
In hatyai now. Pm me if wanna bro wanna chiong together!!!

panda2rocks
13-03-2017, 11:22 PM
Got to be typically alert. Hat Yai is a family-oriented town nowadays, so it is generally safr wherever you go. Stay clear of dark alleys, and do not flaunt your belongings and you will be fine....... :D

Do you notice , daytime or night time, security men around , whether it is thai armed forces or police scouts, they are strategic placed. Armoured vehicles are also a common sight. They are targeted at the daneshi ..... but somehow they also give protection against the local thugs ; they can't fool around with them.

most of them at tourists' spots and malls... they also patrol around the farm places... that is why that explained there are hardly more chicken dens around, while with some who got the right connections do operate freely.

those wechat girls you contact might be able to bring you to their "offices" to pay their mamasan or papasan.

panda2rocks
13-03-2017, 11:50 PM
sing dollars are ....happy to spend.....till kingdom comes...

m'sia ringgit feels pinched.... for every 1000 baht u got to fork out another 26 ringgit ...
... so with heaven and hell to consider .... every ringgit and baht must be decided and matched equally.

For every 1000 ringgit u can get only 7600b to 7800b ; that also depending on the prevalent market exchange rate. ......

currency powers ..... determine the spending moods and happiness of everyone....

xen0n
14-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Do you notice , daytime or night time, security men around , whether it is thai armed forces or police scouts, they are strategic placed. Armoured vehicles are also a common sight. They are targeted at the daneshi ..... but somehow they also give protection against the local thugs ; they can't fool around with them.

most of them at tourists' spots and malls... they also patrol around the farm places... that is why that explained there are hardly more chicken dens around, while with some who got the right connections do operate freely.

those wechat girls you contact might be able to bring you to their "offices" to pay their mamasan or papasan.

Not at those farms from what I have been observing in years. That is their job: to keep all of us safe. At least I feel safer with them around.

sbf4life
14-03-2017, 06:46 AM
hi bros.. where are the farms now? still see kim yong? i have not been in hatyai for more than 10 years now.

xen0n
16-03-2017, 06:24 PM
hi bros.. where are the farms now? still see kim yong? i have not been in hatyai for more than 10 years now.

Try Channivet instead.

TonyCheong2
16-03-2017, 06:52 PM

See Kim Yong as dead as Kim Jong Nam. :p

ILoveSSYT
17-03-2017, 12:43 PM
bro, Garden home ard where?
n what the damage like?

Bro, sorry for my late reply. I'm not very sure Garden home located at where, I just asked the tuk-tuk go garden home definitely they will know. For damage wise it is depend on you, for me last time I spent around 6000+ including a bottle. Honestly, garden home is worth (decor and gals are thumps up) to go unless u dun have much bullet, otherwise better u use WeChat.

ILoveSSYT
17-03-2017, 01:14 PM
I believe Garden Home is only opened after 7pm. Do correct me if I am wrong. I have tried massage using WeChat. Sometimes I do find gems who know how to massage, but they are usually MILFs.

There are other outlets like Forte, with a live band performance and GROs.

Bro, sorry for my late reply. Yes, you are correct. Garden home opened after 7pm, and inside the GH they have separate in two, one is outside got live band performances, you can chitchat with the gals and enjoy the live band, another called VIP room. I have been tried one time in VIP room, damn it...this is fucking great, inside the VIP room have a living room, bath tup, and fucking room, but of cause the bill is more than 10k bath per night. Good experience if you have chance to try.

Jking
23-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Hi, i will be in hatyai on the 1 april. anybody going there? please pm me so we can meet up... i am very new to hatyai

ttonytan
25-03-2017, 02:54 AM
[RATES FOR MASSAGE EXTRAS]

Hello fellow sammyboys, anyone able to share some TIPS and the typical RATES for Massage Extras in Hat Yai?

HJ
BJ
FJ
etc.

khop-khun-khap :)

PeterBicycle
25-03-2017, 02:54 PM
hi bro.. can tell me where is Channivet located?

is it the same as this one? thanks
Chan Niwet 1 Soi 2,
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Chan+Niwet+1+Soi+2,+Tambon+Hat+Yai,+Amphoe+Hat+Yai ,+Chang+Wat+Songkhla+90110,+Thailand/@6.9988237,100.472634,15z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x304d283820747b81:0xd 9e838bd22368027!2m2!1d100.4734016!2d6.99565!3e2

Try Channivet instead.

panda2rocks
26-03-2017, 01:03 AM
hi bro.. can tell me where is Channivet located?

is it the same as this one? thanks
Chan Niwet 1 Soi 2,
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Chan+Niwet+1+Soi+2,+Tambon+Hat+Yai,+Amphoe+Hat+Yai ,+Chang+Wat+Songkhla+90110,+Thailand/@6.9988237,100.472634,15z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x304d283820747b81:0xd 9e838bd22368027!2m2!1d100.4734016!2d6.99565!3e2

Yes , it is identical..... yours is the proper spelling of the place...the other is the sammyboy forum language.

ShadowRiders
26-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Our motorcycle club will be having our annual road trip from KL to Krabi and will be stopping over in Hatyai on the return journey. It is 4D3N trip from 13/04/17 to 16/04/17. Interested bikers may ride along with us and non bikers can also join us in Hatyai. :p

JadeBird
26-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Our motorcycle club will be having our annual road trip from KL to Krabi and will be stopping over in Hatyai on the return journey. It is 4D3N trip from 13/04/17 to 16/04/17. Interested bikers may ride along with us and non bikers can also join us in Hatyai. :p

Thats a crazy time to go on a road trip in LOS as the roads will be jammed packed with thais travelling home for songkran.

xen0n
29-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Bro, sorry for my late reply. Yes, you are correct. Garden home opened after 7pm, and inside the GH they have separate in two, one is outside got live band performances, you can chitchat with the gals and enjoy the live band, another called VIP room. I have been tried one time in VIP room, damn it...this is fucking great, inside the VIP room have a living room, bath tup, and fucking room, but of cause the bill is more than 10k bath per night. Good experience if you have chance to try.

Scary bill, but if you enjoy the experience, why not? :D

Just came back. Activities via WeChat is still plentiful (getting over 20 contacts in my first day there), but do be careful as katoeys are there too. :p

nice123
02-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Yeah just con by one gal after one shot, she claimed wanted to meet friend at the lobby and never come back.

xen0n
02-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Yeah just con by one gal after one shot, she claimed wanted to meet friend at the lobby and never come back.

Look on the bright side. At least you had a shot. I knew of friends who got from farms and never even got a shot. :(

Mandingo1234
14-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Any updates on this Visa thingy? or must pay for "Visa-on-arrival" at Thai border on second visit onwards during the year.?

Need visas ???

They must have good reason to do this....

- " The number of Indonesian visitors to Songkhla has risen over the past few years. Tourism-related businesses in the border province ...... "

My guess is that they are trying very hard to stem the flow of sources of help and finance ; to negatigate and settle down the southern militancy ; since malaysia is already next door, they do not want to encounter another source from the indonesians side. They can only fight one at a time.

They knew that most indonesians could just ferry themselves into peninsula malaysia by flimsy boats without much hassle; and crossed into their border easily.

Just to be non-partisan and for nice asean political diplomancy, the singapore tourists have to be the fall guys. Those rich guys can come by air ; no problem .....

Hitman4896
15-04-2017, 07:50 PM
go get a visa before you travel. thats the safest. Thats for road trip more than 2x.

MrBurner
16-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi Bros, can anyone recommend good nuru B2B massage in hatyai? Young girls please or lookable MILF

LengKia
18-04-2017, 01:49 PM
any brothers can recommend which is the best hotel in hatyai.

12 years since my last trip

thank you

panda2rocks
30-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Since you left long long time ago ; many have sprung up ,the old ones taken over and some got new face lifts . Just walk around u can see for yourself......

Depending on your budgets there are many many choices. No exact best . Only locality. many are enjoyable.
The only best things are , they must have free wifi in the room , air cond, satellite tv, fridge, hot water to bathe and kettle to make hot drink. Most of the hotels have all these for 700b to 950b.

panda2rocks
30-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Treat ..... treat........ yourself.
If far but not too far ; take this as an opportunity for exercise - walking.

Plan your outing and bonking...... then you will be happy there.......

annonymous
01-05-2017, 07:31 PM
try garden home overnight after 9.30 pm is about 5500 baht

xen0n
02-05-2017, 06:56 PM
try garden home overnight after 9.30 pm is about 5500 baht

So what did you do there?

panda2rocks
10-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Garden home hotel vicinity is centred around the singlahatyai hotel, across the Daiichi hotel, nearby timsum restaurant and further down the neo hatyai hotel ....... and also not forgetting the See Kim Yong vice areas.... soi 1 and soi 2.
Happy wandering and exploring......

panda2rocks
10-05-2017, 01:32 AM
You can even walk for exercise ... but in the morning... ( now, afternoon heat is unbearable ) if you know where the old BP hotel is and behind it .... the Color Hotel... just follow the canal drainage pathways where you can also see the elderly doing their walks... just keep walking a few hundred yards you can see the Garden Home Hotel across.
Hope you cannot lost your compass bearing....

panda2rocks
10-05-2017, 01:38 AM
Hatyai is such a laid back town.... considered 3rd largest city in thailand where walking or motor tutu is the norm . Not many high rise buildings like you get in sillipore or Bangkok or KangLinpur.

panda2rocks
10-05-2017, 01:52 AM
... ... till 4 am.... you can still get massage dolls deliver to your room if you have the contacts. And if you don't have ..... the nearest is the bellboy who is ever willing to help you with selection but be prepared to pay some convenient commission to him.

Where food is concerned there is no problem ... if you are staying in the centre of the town there is the 24 hr 7=11 seveneleven store and the surroundings midnight till morning hawkers around. Security is tight ; occasionally there are patrols on pickups and bikes . Some are foot soldiers on night duty too. Just say .... thanks to the insurgency problems around - to yourself.

Freedom1221
18-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Currently at hatyai now. Any kind bro can advise any normal pub which have thai girls accompany one? Not looking at those high class disco pub such as kiss chanel. A million thanks..

xen0n
19-05-2017, 05:58 AM
Currently at hatyai now. Any kind bro can advise any normal pub which have thai girls accompany one? Not looking at those high class disco pub such as kiss chanel. A million thanks..

Not that I know of unless you bring your own or try to chat up with the locals. But if you just want to chill out, you can always try these places.

1) The Pubb
2) The Post
3) The Wild Side (if I recall the name correctly)
4) 8080

These are the few places I know.

panda2rocks
21-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Actually , there are many places to drink ; to drink with the locals u can do at any corners. The only barrier u have is to know the thai language ; if not u are an odd man out. Also they might not your own kind /favourities. They might not be on the same wave length with you.

Next, you can upped for a classy place , say, the POST just opposite Indra Hotel or the one opposite the ODEON Supermarket. They mostly belt out western songs ...... because the crowds are orang putih ; quite a sizable of them ; do not know where they came from or where they hand out during the daytime. Most of them keep to their own selves.

panda2rocks
23-05-2017, 01:04 AM
.....or if u like karaoke and chinese songs , u can opt for the pub near sakura hotel old and new. Of course you can decline the many pretty ladies there if you like to be alone.

There is one down the road near the new sakura but of course is expensive ; more like discos than a pub.

Another one between ...near kosit hotel and old Lee garden Hotel.

Next one below the old sakura hotel but the cheaper one will be the one next to the old sakura . There are 2 around the building so be careful which one to take.

Lastly, get the whisky open in your room and invite ur women and their friends to ur room; so much merrier and sexciting.

rredline
08-06-2017, 01:20 AM
Passed by Kiss Lounge today. Saw many girl sitting outside the lounge. A mamasan guided me into the lounge and quoted me 340B for a bottle of beer, is this price normal? Didn't sit down in the end. BTW, how to choose a girl to sit with me? A quick scan through during walk in but can't see clearly. Just need to know how the system work. Thanks.

rredline
08-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Was quoted 340B for a bottle of beer in Kiss Lounge when I ask, is this price normal? Saw many girls sitting outside the lounge when I walk in, how to choose a girl, mamasan will guided them to my seat for me to choose? Sorry, first time in Kiss Lounge.

TonyCheong2
08-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Holy month period be aware of Southern Thailand insurgents creating havoc.

You have been warned! :eek:

hayhay
08-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Holy month period be aware of Southern Thailand insurgents creating havoc.

You have been warned! :eek:

Wow bro, you are everywhere, hahaha

xen0n
08-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Was quoted 340B for a bottle of beer in Kiss Lounge when I ask, is this price normal? Saw many girls sitting outside the lounge when I walk in, how to choose a girl, mamasan will guided them to my seat for me to choose? Sorry, first time in Kiss Lounge.

A bottle of beer (normal size pint) costs <80 baht. You do the maths.

anikisan
09-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Don't go hatyai la...a lot of bombings..

TonyCheong2
09-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Don't go hatyai la...a lot of bombings..

Ya lah I already warned many times especially during holy month period.
On and off Hatyai and Dannok always a favourite target. :cool:

When I'm in Bangkok, Hatyai or Dannok I always siam parked motorbikes or vehicles. :D
The terrorists will use the low cost and old fashion method activation of bomb via mobile phone.
I will become very alert whenever I hear those old school ringtones from Nokia phones! :eek:

You've to see the destruction to understand how grave the outcome is.
It's no f*cking joke! :eek:

yellow123
12-06-2017, 12:24 AM
any bros in Hatyai from 14th (Wednesday) to 16th (Friday) June 2017? wanna meet up?

cheonglah
25-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Passed by Kiss Lounge today. Saw many girl sitting outside the lounge. A mamasan guided me into the lounge and quoted me 340B for a bottle of beer, is this price normal? Didn't sit down in the end. BTW, how to choose a girl to sit with me? A quick scan through during walk in but can't see clearly. Just need to know how the system work. Thanks.
If I recall that is what I paid also for big bottle beer last time I was there some months ago. They do not sell small bottles there. Also have live band and nice lounge
If you want girl to sit with just tell one of mamasans (dressed in black suit). They charge hourly about 200b+ if I remember correctly. But of cos it adds up when you have to buy lady drink for the girl and maybe mamasan.
Usually unless you want to lounge around and enjoy live band, best to just choose girl you and tapao :)

When I'm in Bangkok, Hatyai or Dannok I always siam parked motorbikes or vehicles. :D
The terrorists will use the low cost and old fashion method activation of bomb via mobile phone.
I will become very alert whenever I hear those old school ringtones from Nokia phones! :eek:

lol quite true. I also siam motorbikes and also Lee Garden. Almost all well known hotels fully booked for this weekend so when was booking my hotel for tomorrow check in, saw Lee Garden Plaza hotel still have many rooms but siam don't dare to book Lee Garden. Better to book other hotel slightly further away :D

TonyCheong2
25-06-2017, 07:09 PM
lol quite true. I also siam motorbikes and also Lee Garden. Almost all well known hotels fully booked for this weekend so when was booking my hotel for tomorrow check in, saw Lee Garden Plaza hotel still have many rooms but siam don't dare to book Lee Garden. Better to book other hotel slightly further away :D

Those extremists have a habit of hitting the same places repeatedly.

So many hotels in Hatyai.
No need to die die must stay at Lee Garden Hotel.

Life only have one! :cool:

Lao Er Ge
25-06-2017, 10:08 PM
andtry these places.

2) The Post

Had dinner there before the start of the live band/music. Had the most fiery tom yam kung in my makan experience in Thailand. Also, katoey waving at you at pink lady area. Never my cup of tea. But a wonderful time with a fair nice ML from Sakura Grand Massage. Couldn't have hanky panky there but she agreed to come later to the comfort and free for all at my room at Centara. That was a couple of years ago.

Heard the popular Kam Eng makan has now dropped in standard and not cheep cheep anymore :(

panda2rocks
27-06-2017, 12:33 AM
hi there everyone in hatyai....
Still alot of ahpeks , ahmahs ; families young and olds, walking here and there. Groups' tours buses ferrying and parking everywhere, notably mayflowers , diamond, former inter hotels.

Aren't these jokers not afraid of bomb explosions ??? ...... or just ignore them ??? ..... well , holidays got to go somewhere, the cheapest place.... still hatyai even with the shrinking ringgit !

Foods not cheap anymore and in the smaller portions too. Drinks and entertainments still aglore... but security are tight.....army scouts around....

panda2rocks
27-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Those extremists have a habit of hitting the same places repeatedly.

So many hotels in Hatyai.
No need to die die must stay at Lee Garden Hotel.

Life only have one! :cool:

These so called attractive places are crowded with food and eateries stalls and other stalls , teh tarik and what have you....
... Do you notice something ..... a sudden visible change...

Formerly these places are from and majority most of the stallholders are either thais or thais chinese ... once bombing started ..... ran away and exited for good... now .....but instead, ..... most of the places taken up by Thais muslims.... will they target the same , same place again ?? storm your brainpower !!!

TonyCheong2
27-06-2017, 12:53 AM
well , holidays got to go somewhere, the cheapest place.... still hatyai even with the shrinking ringgit!

Foods not cheap anymore and in the smaller portions too. Drinks and entertainments still galore... but security are tight.....army scouts around....

Haizzz Thailand is no longer the value country that it once used to be.
Double whammy if you're using RM to convert to THB.

Lower income families who can't afford overseas holidays via air will see their purchasing power get eroded over the years. :(

gangban
27-06-2017, 02:31 AM
whats the market rate in hatyai nowadays?

pj_soldier
29-06-2017, 02:32 PM
To all senior bros & sifus,

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda ?

Your advise is most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

TonyCheong2
29-06-2017, 03:35 PM

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda?

Thanks in advance.

Wow I thought we are in 2017 already and not 1997! :eek:
Still got people buy hotel room vouchers meh? :eek:
Online booking is instant confirmation, convenient and can collect loyalty points to redeem for hotel rooms.

Unless cheaper by a lot lah if not no point waste time go to travel agency to pick up hotel room voucher.
You must be old school cheongster 555. :D

Up you my 2 humble rep points. :)

hayhay
29-06-2017, 04:03 PM

May i know is buying those hotel rooms vouchers from those local town travel agencies, is the room rates similar to those you find website online for example Agoda ?

Thanks in advance.

Buying from travel agencies with be cheaper, than you book online

xen0n
29-06-2017, 07:40 PM

True from my personal experience.

Yokosi
29-06-2017, 09:34 PM

Agreed with you. TC2 talked cock only. He long long never step into Hatyai.

TonyCheong2
29-06-2017, 09:58 PM

Agreed with you. TC2 talked cock only. He long long never step into Hatyai.

As per my disclaimer I'm out of touch of Thailand mah. :cool: :p

pj_soldier
03-07-2017, 05:47 PM

Sifus & seniors
Thank you very much to all your valuable advise.
Much appreciated.

panda2rocks
12-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Just back from LOS... hatyai is practically an "empty " town. Empty here means "hollow " - dying economic activities

Things are expensive .... food and drinks getting dearer ... a cup of coffee .. not full in a small cup jug ... costs 30b.. 2 eggs 20b
exclusion of bread, mee or porrridge.

Even Laikai (one random shorter time game per shot) costs you 1500b... the cheapest that you can get..... the existing normal rate for a fanciful one to your liking is ... 3000b

So, Let it be .. let the demand and supply dictate..... sooner or later ..... we see who prevails..... they or we or you

pomrakthai
12-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Just back from LOS... hatyai is practically an "empty " town. Empty here means "hollow " - dying economic activities

Things are expensive .... food and drinks getting dearer ... a cup of coffee .. not full in a small cup jug ... costs 30b.. 2 eggs 20b
exclusion of bread, mee or porrridge.

Even Laikai (one random shorter time game per shot) costs you 1500b... the cheapest that you can get..... the existing normal rate for a fanciful one to your liking is ... 3000b

So, Let it be .. let the demand and supply dictate..... sooner or later ..... we see who prevails..... they or we or you

Walaueh, bro went latkai in HDY leh. Yeah, it had been decades since Pom last visited HDY and Danuk ...no more interested liao. The last time that Pom was there in Danuk, a whole night cost THB 1800. Since my favourite Thai Sotong left Danuk, and got short-changed by other puyings, Pom had decided not to visit Danuk and Hatyai :mad:

panda2rocks
12-07-2017, 06:10 PM
...nothing to shout about; bro Pomrakthai... just to ease the precious time.

Costs of living high.... hotel rates no change. But the vagarities of life seeems to be hanging. The Exchange rates too high if using the rollingggit. Many underground superstars also find it unbearable too.....

panda2rocks
20-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Ace is still the economical around

TonyCheong2
20-07-2017, 11:55 AM
...nothing to shout about; bro Pomrakthai... just to ease the precious time.

Costs of living high.... hotel rates no change. But the vagarities of life seeems to be hanging. The Exchange rates too high if using the rollingggit. Many underground superstars also find it unbearable too.....

Yes Hatyai and Dannok no longer value. Last time in Dannok can use MYR:THB 1 to 1. Now must pay premium liao.

Ace is still the economical around

Agree! :D

Some more very near Pudu LRT Station so I can travel to/fro TBS easily.

Malaysian Datuk
20-07-2017, 04:11 PM
泰国 Dannok Disco 封闭式娱乐场所遭警方检举扫荡 。
很多外国人 (包括马来西亚人) , 被警方扣留和药物检测。

时常去泰国夜生活的朋友要注意了。

https://www.facebook.com/Beauty.And.Happiness.Shop/videos/215137248640546/?hc_ref=ARRL5qGXAuAxUyGMSiI3Xn50hJqALZVkMdVmKOR3Mr P1Zjp33rI4yJ91kZRkEEHyi4c

panda2rocks
22-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Thanks bro Datuk for the screen shot... very informative.

The raid happened on Thursday midnight or Friday early morning ..... what happened next ??
What is the consequences - involved in drugs under thai laws - any bro in the know ...???

panda2rocks
22-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Once the local authorities come into know, whether in M'sia or S'pore, your passport will definitely... be impounded ,....

just like any other PRC WL caught by the immigration authorities.... will never be allowed into the host countries again until she is able to get a new name and passport.

correct me if I'm in the wrong....

creamz
23-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Walaueh, bro went latkai in HDY leh. Yeah, it had been decades since Pom last visited HDY and Danuk ...no more interested liao. The last time that Pom was there in Danuk, a whole night cost THB 1800. Since my favourite Thai Sotong left Danuk, and got short-changed by other puyings, Pom had decided not to visit Danuk and Hatyai :mad:

Bro pomrakthai, let's go Hatyai and check out the street Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2 as found on the other thread.

TonyCheong2
25-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Bro pomrakthai, let's go Hatyai and check out the street Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2 as found on the other thread.

Don't get your hopes too high.
The price, quality and service of Hatyai KFC Farms of yesteryears are very different from the ones now.

siam66
26-07-2017, 10:40 PM
The golden era of Thailand is during this period.

• THB20 then is like THB200 equilvalent now.
• Take coach on Nam Cheong Tours to Hatyai (14 hours) macam atas and well to do.
• Thai WL wash underwear and clothes for you plus massage.
• When you leave Hatyai and give Thai WL THB50 tip. The puying drop genuine tears and fall in love with you and tell you, "Please come back to find me."

This is the birth of the legendary powerful Thai gongtao that our uncles have narrated to us. There was true genuine love and most Thais WLs just want to find a good husband and have a roof over their head. Anything they save they remit back to hometown for parents.

In 2017 you wait long long lah!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6d/1b/7f/6d1b7f6601f295274fdea2fe046fcc27.jpg

55555 :D ... so true !!! :D ... 55555 :D

panda2rocks
27-07-2017, 01:05 AM
"ToDay in History"...... time tunnel... for total time reflections....

Those were the golden era.... Hotels room at average rate 300b to 400b, puyings overnite rate 250b, 300b, 350b were the market grades, food plenty aglore - sea food , tom yams, ducks ,piglets, chicklets, etc.
Now, these will costs you a bomb. 1000% inflated rate.

Those crying genuine puyings, by now, should have aged too ; probably in their early fifties or late forties. Say , when they were in their teens in the early ninetyeighties (1980's); Now 2017 , should be around [ 15 years old then + (2017 - 1980 = 37 yrs later ) ] by now = 52 years old. Time passed real fast.

Those days poverty was the decisive factors; now... developments have caught up hence more opportunities available. That's why more Loatian and to some extend Kunming and Burmese puyings are in the markets.

siam66
27-07-2017, 10:31 AM

Those were the golden era.... Hotels room at average rate 300b to 400b, puyings overnite rate 250b, 300b, 350b were the market grades, food plenty aglore - sea food , tom yams, ducks ,piglets, chicklets, etc.

Those crying genuine puyings, by now, should have aged too ; probably in their early fifties or late forties. Say , when they were in their teens in the early ninetyeighties (1980's); Now 2017 , should be around [ 15 years old then + (2017 - 1980 = 37 yrs later ) ] by now = 52 years old. Time passed real fast.

Those days poverty was the decisive factors; now... developments have caught up hence more opportunities available. That's why more Loatian and to some extend Kunming and Burmese puyings are in the markets.

Waaa bro ... you must be from the golden era too :p ... yes ... those were the days ... aren't we lucky to be born earlier and have the opportunity to enjoy this paradise before it was gone ??? :D ... my first trip to Hatyai was in 1984 . We went in 2 coaches ( about 40 pax ) . Went to Channivate to look for girls . There was this farm with 2 elephants statues outside . Was told that it was the biggest farm there . The towkay name was Sunny. Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts ). Was serviced like a king for the next 3 days ... thus Hatyai became my favorite playground for the next 7 years before finally call it a day :( ... do you think there will be another place like this again ??? :D

TonyCheong2
27-07-2017, 12:33 PM
55555... so true !!! ... 55555

555 you guys are so lucky to taste the golden era of Hatyai! :D
I'm sharing this because I've heard the ridiculously good experiences narrated to me by senior cheongsters in the past.
The washing underwear and crying part makes me shout out loud, "Wu yah boh????" :confused: 55555.

Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts).

Stealth agent. 555.

THB50 is a lot in those days.
THB50 x 40 = THB2000!

Waaa bro ... you must be from the golden era too... yes ... those were the days ... aren't we lucky to be born earlier and have the opportunity to enjoy this paradise before it was gone ??? :D ... my first trip to Hatyai was in 1984 . We went in 2 coaches ( about 40 pax ) . Went to Channivate to look for girls . There was this farm with 2 elephants statues outside . Was told that it was the biggest farm there . The towkay name was Sunny. Book one 19 years old fair & beautiful Chiangrai girl (400 bahts ... hmmm ... maybe organizer earn 50 bahts ). Was serviced like a king for the next 3 days ... thus Hatyai became my favorite playground for the next 7 years before finally call it a day... do you think there will be another place like this again ???

There is another place like Hatyai but it's in China.
The good old Dongguan and Zhuhai back in mid to late 2000s.
But up lorry liao lah. :p

Now so expensive until I go Jakarta and cheong liao 555.

percyjackson
27-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Jetstar have flights to Hat Yai now

TonyCheong2
27-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Jetstar have flights to Hat Yai now

Yes was about to post but you beat me to it.

Commencing from 3 Nov 2017. :)
http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/deals?dealsorig=SIN&dealsdest=HDY

Good timely move by Jetstar as Thailand Immigration restrict land border entry to 2 times/year.

percyjackson
27-07-2017, 02:01 PM
& it cheap too holy !! But gotta book within this 2 days though the opening promo peroid, any bro interested

TonyCheong2
27-07-2017, 02:50 PM
& it cheap too holy !! But gotta book within this 2 days though the opening promo peroid, any bro interested

Yes SIN/HDY S$68.60 return (excluding payment fees).

But I'd rather go Jakarta at this price point or Batam by ferry S$40+ return. :D
Usually SIN/CGK can get between S$60-70 return during special promotions by AirAsia or Jetstar.

Boh bian I not CASH KING unlike many of the millionaire playboys out there.
Nowadays money very hard to earn unlike the 1990s.
Last time salary although not high but things were very affordable relative to salary scale.

1 week can go Geylang at least 3-5 times whack Cat $40 Thai puyings. :p
Fishball/Wanton noodles S$1.50 - 2.00 only.

That's why better keep this type of golden era photos on smartphone.
When sad just open the photo and take a look and bring a smile to your face 555. :D

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c1_6crZs9AA/WEMAB1Pn99I/AAAAAAAAoP0/ae_qbuSlcAgx4WXR0T9vEjhUk7BtEl52ACLcB/s1600/everyday%2Blife%2Bof%2BThailand%2Bin%2B1978%2B%252 81%2529.jpg

siam66
27-07-2017, 07:04 PM
555 you guys are so lucky to taste the golden era of Hatyai!
I'm sharing this because I've heard the ridiculously good experiences narrated to me by senior cheongsters in the past.
The washing underwear and crying part makes me shout out loud, "Wu yah boh????" 55555.

Stealth agent. 555.

THB50 is a lot in those days.
THB50 x 40 = THB2000!

There is another place like Hatyai but it's in China.
The good old Dongguan and Zhuhai back in mid to late 2000s.
But up lorry liao lah.

55555 ... got shadow lar ... the crying part is not those crying out loud type wor ... normally it will only happened on your last night there .. they will sob silently while sleeping & hugging you tight tight at night and you will only realized it when you felt your chest is wet :eek: ... to add on ... they will also peel grapes and feed you when in the room and when outside eating meals ... dun worry about perspiring ... they will automatically wiped your sweat for you while you are eating your meals ... kekeke ... there are more but I lazy to type lar ... all I can say is GFE is very Kao Kao na and that's what make the golden era so special :D

Lol ... no wonder that time he keep promoting Hatyai ... but not all are men lar ... got aunties too coz we are all working in the same hotel ... hehehe ... 1st time go no choice lor must pay some carrot fees ... my next subsequent trips all own self cheong leow :D

55555 ... although you missed the Hatyai golden era ... at least you have tried this place mah :p

siam66
27-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Boh bian I not CASH KING unlike many of the millionaire playboys out there.
Nowadays money very hard to earn unlike the 1990s.
Last time salary although not high but things were very affordable relative to salary scale.

1 week can go Geylang at least 3-5 times whack Cat $40 Thai puyings.
Fishball/Wanton noodles S$1.50 - 2.00 only.

That's why better keep this type of golden era photos on smartphone.
When sad just open the photo and take a look and bring a smile to your face 555.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c1_6crZs9AA/WEMAB1Pn99I/AAAAAAAAoP0/ae_qbuSlcAgx4WXR0T9vEjhUk7BtEl52ACLcB/s1600/everyday%2Blife%2Bof%2BThailand%2Bin%2B1978%2B%252 81%2529.jpg

Lol ... I will be more sad coz I forgot to try Tarma during the golden era :( ... Lol

francesco
27-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Now so expensive until I go Jakarta and cheong liao 555.

where got cheap :D?
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16004809&postcount=647

strikeback4
27-07-2017, 08:13 PM
where got cheap :D?

Different... TC2 got the humsap... I mean handsome look :D:p

TonyCheong2
27-07-2017, 09:56 PM
55555 ... got shadow lar ... the crying part is not those crying out loud type wor ... normally it will only happened on your last night there .. they will sob silently while sleeping & hugging you tight tight at night and you will only realized it when you felt your chest is wet... to add on ... they will also peel grapes and feed you when in the room and when outside eating meals ... dun worry about perspiring ... they will automatically wiped your sweat for you while you are eating your meals ... kekeke ... there are more but I lazy to type lar ... all I can say is GFE is very Kao Kao na and that's what make the golden era so special.

55555 ... although you missed the Hatyai golden era ... at least you have tried this place mah.

5555 power the puying's GFE damn gao lat! :p

And also the WLs in the past confirm will give ice cream and good serwit.
If tio complain by customer they'll get bashed up by the OKT!

where got cheap?

You go wrong place and tio carrot mah. :cool:

Different... TC2 got the humsap... I mean handsome look.

Usually the humsup lobang will come and look for me.
Humsup looking mah. :cool:

Whenever I go to red light districts always feel like rock star 555.
The service providers instinctly know I'm a serious cheongster and not window shopper 555! :p

strikeback4
27-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Usually the humsup lobang will come and look for me.
Humsup looking mah. :cool:

Whenever I go to red light districts always feel like rock star 555.
The service providers instinctly know I'm a serious cheongster and not window shopper 555! :p

Which service provider? หญิง or สาวสอง (ยังไม่แปลง)?

:p:D

TonyCheong2
28-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Which service provider? หญิง or สาวสอง (ยังไม่แปลง)?

:p:D

KNN of course puyings with original pussies lah. :p

pomrakthai
28-07-2017, 07:18 AM

Thanks for the invite, Pom has wobbling feet can only manage to climb the ACR stairs, can not go far far to Hatyai to cheong liao. Further more, THB 300 (around MYR 330 ) can let Pom bonk Wildboar around 4 times in ACE :D

strikeback4
28-07-2017, 11:59 AM
KNN of course puyings with original pussies lah. :p

You sure? I though you prefer others to poke you now? :D:p

siam66
28-07-2017, 04:06 PM
5555 power the puying's GFE damn gao lat!

And also the WLs in the past confirm will give ice cream and good serwit.
If tio complain by customer they'll get bashed up by the OKT!

:( ... sad to say but it is true na ... :(

jimfairy
28-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Jetstar start their new flight to Hatyai on 3rd Nov onward.. price is cheap but timing to n fro is not gd... Do go check it up!!!:D

Hurricane88
28-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Jetstar start their new flight to Hatyai on 3rd Nov onward.. price is cheap but timing to n fro is not gd... Do go check it up!!!:D

So good to see you here...:)

hayhay
28-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Just back from hatyai, still good leh

TonyCheong2
31-07-2017, 08:32 PM
You sure? I though you prefer others to poke you now?

I can request naemlo to send one ladyboy from Obsession to poke you with this! :eek:

https://www.baseballsavings.com/wcsstore/CatalogAssetStore/Attachment/images/products/baseball/P30947/cfli-ap5albertpujolsblacknatural.jpg

Obsession is best ladyboy Agogo Bar in Bangkok 555! :D

https://scontent-sin6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/7003_608124382603628_1108301677_n.jpg?oh=ed55faf5b b82d57177ef414bb1e634e1&oe=59EF44D2

strikeback4
01-08-2017, 01:03 AM
I can request naemlo to send one ladyboy from Obsession to poke you with this!

Obsession is best ladyboy Agogo Bar in Bangkok 555!

Are you a regular at obession? :D:p

Yokosi
01-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Are you a regular at obession? :D:p

TC2 must have the gay and handsome and young papasan that speaks Mandarin very well in Obession as boy friend. Wah ha ha !!!.A joke only.

naemlo
01-08-2017, 09:37 AM
I can request naemlo to send one ladyboy from Obsession to poke you with this! :eek:

As long as u can pay, I can do it. :D I see money not see face :D

TonyCheong2
01-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Are you a regular at obession?

You only wish! :D

TC2 must have the gay and handsome and young papasan that speaks Mandarin very well in Obession as boy friend. Wah ha ha !!!.A joke only.

Wow from ladyboy lover to gay lover.
555 so many rumours flying around! :eek:

As long as u can pay, I can do it. :D I see money not see face.

Swee! :p

strikeback4
01-08-2017, 12:54 PM
siao liao... because of TC2, this is going to be a LB thread again :rolleyes:

Xueyibing
06-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Hi to all big bro , newbie here and arriving hatyai tomorrow,

Would like to Ask that what is the building name that we can choose a girl to accompany us for 1-2 day ??? On 2014 I go there were go that building to get the girl with 5000per day and now already forget what is the building name or address. Any big bro at always chiong hatyai can help?

panda2rocks
07-08-2017, 01:27 AM

Would like to Ask that what is the building name that we can choose a girl to accompany us for 1-2 day ??? On 2014 I go there were go that building to get the girl with 5000per day and now already forget what is the building name or address. Any big bro at always chiong hatyai can help?

.... if not mistaken... heritage hotel... but since you patronaged was quite sometime ago ... that brothel one no more in existence...if I'm not wrong

Yokosi
07-08-2017, 09:37 AM

Pick up girls, mostly from BKK, inside a room in Heritage Hotel ?. Double confirmed closed for business.

Yokosi
10-08-2017, 06:56 AM
i went today triple confirm closed

S.C. Heritage Hotel port, yes, closed. The Golden Era for cheonging in this city,now over and done away, many years ago. Only left with leftovers at nite on the streets, the 3 cheonging areas, Atami and the other parlour near it with dinosaurs, Grand Pink soapy, Kiss Channel,and pick ups at the clubs such as in Nectar. Oh, maybe can pick up in The Dome, a Hatyai G club. Cheonging is now in Danok.

Hamsapmen
10-08-2017, 01:58 PM

lol u are funny. but those really are the good old days

siam66
11-08-2017, 02:22 PM
lol u are funny. but those really are the good old days

Another Golden Era bro here ??? :p ... wish can turn back the clock ??? :p ... kekeke ... :D

panda2rocks
25-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Now in hatyai...... for a few days.

Things quiet. Many business stalls grumbling no visitors... try to tell them everywhere economies are bad .. whether here, bolehland or sillypore.

Heard authorities looking out for 7 stolen vehicles... Later some were caught , some exploded , some still running wild..... and everywhere road blocks set up.

Things are still expensive, malls practically empty of visitors, .... hotels promotions everywhere.

vkoolboi
25-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Now in hatyai...... for a few days.

Things quiet. Many business stalls grumbling no visitors... try to tell them everywhere economies are bad .. whether here, bolehland or sillypore.

Heard authorities looking out for 7 stolen vehicles... Later some were caught , some exploded , some still running wild..... and everywhere road blocks set up.

Things are still expensive, malls practically empty of visitors, .... hotels promotions everywhere.

It is a dead town now. I think most Thai Gals are not coming to this trade anymore. When the gals are gone, the business there also collapsed.

longblack
29-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Haven't been back to Hdy for a few years liao so would like some advice from seniors here.

Am looking for hotels recommendation say around BP hotel area.

Basic requirement - clean room and good wifi hehe

Was looking at sakura grand view and BP grand suite (i know, old hotels :) )
but not sure if they have wifi in rooms.

Bros who have stayed there can give their views?

Or recommend any other hotels in that price range?

Thank you in advance!

jimfairy
29-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Haven't been back to Hdy for a few years liao so would like some advice from seniors here.

Thank you in advance!

BP suite is gd.. room big, WiFi not bad.. u go there enjoy or u go there play handphone?? :D Opp BP got famous beef noodle n fried beehoon/Mee. Buy a big drumstick juz next of both shop, u will like it.. wanton Mee is also 1 street away from BP

hayhay
29-08-2017, 07:03 PM

Thank you in advance!

I always stay at bp suite wifi is good and room big with king size bed,have bath tub and sofa, if you like half boil egg like me, there is a small stall after the food stall, selling it cheap and nice

jimfairy
29-08-2017, 07:08 PM
I always stay at bp suite wifi is good and room big with king size bed,have bath tub and sofa, if you like half boil egg like me, there is a small stall after the food stall, selling it cheap and nice

I also long time no go Liao.. u apps me your next date.. I try go with u... :D.. u got so many "Bros" there now.. sure can get someone for me right!!! Lol

naemlo
29-08-2017, 07:49 PM
I also long time no go Liao.. u apps me your next date.. I try go with u... :D.. u got so many "Bros" there now.. sure can get someone for me right!!! Lol

Dun quiet quiet go there alone.

hayhay
30-08-2017, 09:05 AM

Pretty and gfe girls I have a lot now lol

jimfairy
30-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Dun quiet quiet go there alone.

U want go again huh... Drink cheap beer n kacau siambu!!!!:D

Pretty and gfe girls I have a lot now lol
Waaa u becoming Hatyai OKT now!!! :D

naemlo
30-08-2017, 06:13 PM

Hello, hello, I go there pray pray only.

arbdogol
30-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Hi I'll be in hatyai this Friday riding up. Don't want to waste time to hunt, where to find girl to spend an overnight with me? What's the rate, is hatyai scene dying down or should I just ride down to dannok? Masters please help.me

longblack
03-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Thanks Bro jimfairy and hayhay.
Not going there to play handphone lah but good to be connected just in case lol.
I remember the beef noodle, really nice. The horfun nearby also good.
Thanks again for the info

hayhay
03-09-2017, 12:54 PM

Waaa u becoming Hatyai OKT now!!! :D

No lah, you want gfe right? But u go there no need me lah, many girls come to you

Kiss channel also many girls come to you

panda2rocks
03-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Hi I'll be in hatyai this Friday riding up. Don't want to waste time to hunt, where to find girl to spend an overnight with me? What's the rate, is hatyai scene dying down or should I just ride down to dannok? Masters please help.me

Aiyah , very simple and easy....
You must have carried loads of money with you ; if not you will not be in hatyai... right ?? Are you willing to spend ??
Here is the tip -
walk down along the new sakura hotel ...a few shops away, there is a disco lounge, sweet syt with big breast protruding out, sexyilly dresssed, perfumed and happily waiting for customers ; are fooling around the doorway. have your pick and tell us more when you come back.:D

naemlo
03-09-2017, 06:01 PM
what's the rate, is hatyai scene dying down or should i just ride down to dannok? Masters please help.me

1000 usd....

JadeBird
04-09-2017, 02:44 AM
Bros going to Hatyai/Danok can drop by to the Pretty Massage shop.

This massage shop was setup by a group of girls who used to work in JB but were denied entry back into Malaysia when they did their visa run at Bukit Kayu Hitam. Since they were stuck in Hatyai without any idea how long before they can be allowed to enter Malaysia again... these enterprising girls rented a place to stay and provide massage services as well.... except they are more FLs in disguise rather than masseurs.

Initially the group was only Pinky, Bee Bee & Whan Whan (Magic spa, Angelclub spa, Themepark spa, Permas hotel are some of the places in JB where they worked)..... but due to the recent Big Winds many other girls were also denied entry back into Malaysia so they end up taking shelter with Mamasan Pinky.

Now this Pretty Massage has more than 30+ girls available for booking. Business was good that they now operate in 2 shops (one in Hatyai & 1 in Danok). Almost all the girls are SYTs from the Chiangmai/Maesai region. :D

jimfairy
04-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Bros going to Hatyai/Danok can drop by to the Pretty Massage shop.

Now this Pretty Massage has more than 30+ girls available for booking. Business was good that they now operate in 2 shops (one in Hatyai & 1 in Danok). Almost all the girls are SYTs from the Chiangmai/Maesai region. :D

Where!!! Where is the MP??? Tell me near which hotel.. I go find it lol:D

Cougar21
04-09-2017, 01:56 PM

Can't find such mp in maps. Hatyai so big, how to locate? Only found Pretty Girl at Big C area. Anyway leaving for kl tonight.

JadeBird
05-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Can't find such mp in maps. Hatyai so big, how to locate? Only found Pretty Girl at Big C area. Anyway leaving for kl tonight.

The name of the shop is "Pretty Massage" ...... it is not a spa.

You may call Pinky at 0861170575 or
Wechat id: pinty1234

jimfairy
05-09-2017, 04:05 AM

I WeChat the girl which u sent me.. she say she is in danok now lol.. delete away the phone number n WeChat ID.. later mod charge u admin fee:D

Sumaru
06-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Hihi be careful of this girl in hatyai just got scammed brothers

panda2rocks
06-09-2017, 05:27 PM
tell us more..... what she does ?? Did she receive the money first ??? or just ask u to wait and wait till the cows come home. or what ???

panda2rocks
06-09-2017, 05:39 PM
.... also, for all our beloved cheongsters' bros, please be reminded that ; most wechats' pics .... unfortunately, are not the real ones , there are others behind it...

... after your long , long chats, take one more step further , ask for a video call to confirm the one you are longing for instead, ..... you will be surprise with the response.......

Hamsapmen
19-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Thanks Bro ppoon for the heads up so other bros will not be cheated.
Kaypo tried chat up with her.
2000bht a night is attractive.
So any bros heading hyt be careful lo.

yeah this bitch i saw many time, but lucky never try. phiew. thanks for the info

TonyCheong2
19-09-2017, 08:55 PM
yeah this bitch i saw many time, but lucky never try. phiew. thanks for the info

If your WeChat wallet has funds.
Send her ¥0.01.

555 she or he will go mad for sure as loss of face plus insulting. :p

Hamsapmen
21-09-2017, 12:06 PM
there is few con girl , thaat above miss u got many names. but she got tattoo on her left or right arm and opposite leg got a footbal tatoo beware.

Hamsapmen
21-09-2017, 12:10 PM
her wechat nick is " LOVE " ID pondfine. beware black star tattoo on her left thigh.

player88
17-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Hi All cheongster and bros, can u guys recommend me some places for food, clubbing and not to forget places that I can pick up some ladies.. I am heading to hatyai soon... Thanks in advance.

player88
18-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Bro TomMAffolter thks for yr comment. I just would like a summarize of what i can get in hatyai i guess it will benefit the rest for the next 2-3 yr rather than reading the post. i think it only take a few moment for those regular bros that cheonging in hatyai to post in the forum.

retrosiao
23-10-2017, 04:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/narutohatyai/

anyone tried this one before?

TonyCheong2
23-10-2017, 05:15 PM
https://www.facebook.com/narutohatyai/

anyone tried this one before?

Khun retrosiao thumbs up for the heads up.
Seems to me Naruto is a new Soapy Massage Parlour inside refurbished Merlin Grand Hotel.
Price from THB2400.

Have not tried it yet but I'm sure hardware is in tip top condition.
Photoshopped model pics look good too! :p

Bros who have tried please update here.
Thanks! :D

duke
27-10-2017, 10:05 AM

You may call Pinky at 0861170575 or
Wechat id: pinty1234

Bro think the wechat ID is wrong
Cannot find user

jimfairy
27-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Cannot find user

Holymannn2
31-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Hi All cheongster and bros, can u guys recommend me some places for food, clubbing and not to forget places that I can pick up some ladies.. I am heading to hatyai soon... Thanks in advance.

Place to clubbing you can try kiss channel with pr or dancer. If you like bkk rca style clubbing. You can try nectar or Zound. For gclub, one and only in hatyai is the dome. If you want to pick up girl can try kiss lounge. Price at 5k for LT.

About food in hatyai. They are too many good foods there. Maybe you pm me i share a list with you.

JadeBird
31-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Cannot find user

She changed id...... too many wuliao jokers spamming her

tac90
03-11-2017, 04:31 PM
yeah saw her before

Holymannn2
05-11-2017, 11:13 AM
I am still at hatyai. Few friends just tried wechat FL. Mostly asking 2500tb for LT. So far all positive feedback.

apple88
05-11-2017, 02:22 PM
I am still at hatyai. Few friends just tried wechat FL. Mostly asking 2500tb for LT. So far all positive feedback.

Bro, mind share the contact I also at Hatyai now

05-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Bro, mind share the contact I also at Hatyai now

Just open wechat, in "people nearby" select female only. You see lots of gals (some lady boy) with the message "massage or working booking" just send a "Hi" and you can start the neg.

05-11-2017, 08:59 PM

She change to one$$$ now. Never add her as see her face pic cannot stand.

pikachu1318
08-11-2017, 07:07 PM
I be going there on 16/11 with my Bros, plan to get as much FUN as we could, and I notice all bro recommend use WeChat to look around, any idea, how much it would be if like book her for 1-2 days ?
Or any bro got good good okt can recommend ?
Thx all bro

eEconomist
17-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Ha... ha... talking about the Golden Era in Hatyai

I remembered I went to Hat Yai with my parents in 1985. I was 16 then, too young to cheong.

I was in this cinema. The whole cinema was showing a HK movie in Thai, but inside this room, it was in Chinese.

This fellow who sat besides me had 2 "Thai" (now I know they were Burmese) chicks. They spoke Chinese.

One of the chicks asked me, why you never look for girl. Then I replied that I was still 16 years old, too young. Then her reply was.. I can introduce you a 15 years old girls :p

Of course I didn't go. That was my pre-cheonging era.

That was in 1984.

Andytoh8989
18-11-2017, 12:41 PM
hi bros any new update...im going to hatyai this few date

siam66
18-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Ha... ha... talking about the Golden Era in Hatyai

I remembered I went to Hat Yai with my parents in 1985. I was 16 then, too young to cheong.

I was in this cinema. The whole cinema was showing a HK movie in Thai, but inside this room, it was in Chinese.

This fellow who sat besides me had 2 "Thai" (now I know they were Burmese) chicks. They spoke Chinese.

One of the chicks asked me, why you never look for girl. Then I replied that I was still 16 years old, too young. Then her reply was.. I can introduce you a 15 years old girls :p
Of course I didn't go. That was my pre-cheonging era.

That was in 1984.

55555 ... maybe she want to recommend her younger sister to you :p ... kekeke ... ya ... I was from the Golden Era too but luckily I was oreadi old enough to cheong leow :D ... my first trip there was in 1986 ... ya I think that cinema you talking about is Odeon cinema ... there was a room upstairs , similar to our last time sillipore cinema which we used to call it circle seats ... only difference is ours do not have a glass panel in front sealing it ... hope there will be another chance to relive this wonderful era again before I go to meet my creator :D

lurpsexx
23-11-2017, 08:52 AM
55555 ... maybe she want to recommend her younger sister to you :p ... kekeke ... ya ... I was from the Golden Era too but luckily I was oreadi old enough to cheong leow :D ... my first trip there was in 1986 ... ya I think that cinema you talking about is Odeon cinema ... there was a room upstairs , similar to our last time sillipore cinema which we used to call it circle seats ... only difference is ours do not have a glass panel in front sealing it ... hope there will be another chance to relive this wonderful era again before I go to meet my creator :D

Lol.. Looks like many 80s kids in this forum..me too.. no chance relive 80 90 feeling nowadays.. hdy changed a lot n not so much puying now.. More family oriented place.. Danok more cheonging.. Anyone going up soon to relive hdy / Danok experience?

siam66
24-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Lol.. Looks like many 80s kids in this forum..me too.. no chance relive 80 90 feeling nowadays.. hdy changed a lot n not so much puying now.. More family oriented place.. Danok more cheonging.. Anyone going up soon to relive hdy / Danok experience?

55555 ... sawadee to another Golden Era bro :D ... ya ... you are right ... Haadyai is no longer the same as last time ... miss those shiok shiok days :D

eEconomist
24-11-2017, 10:58 PM
55555 ... sawadee to another Golden Era bro :D ... ya ... you are right ... Haadyai is no longer the same as last time ... miss those shiok shiok days :D

I must go visit on of these days.

naemlo
24-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Anyone going up soon to relive hdy / Danok experience?

I dun mind going... when u want to bring me there?

lurpsexx
24-11-2017, 11:57 PM

Sawatdee khrup bro.. :D

Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..

lurpsexx
24-11-2017, 11:59 PM
I dun mind going... when u want to bring me there?

CB, u never give me Ur Thai contact no how to jio u? Ask u from BKK to Danok now.. knn.. next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..

naemlo
25-11-2017, 12:37 AM
next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..

CB, let me know earlier...

Ninja_Assassin
25-11-2017, 11:58 AM
CB, u never give me Ur Thai contact no how to jio u? Ask u from BKK to Danok now.. knn.. next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..

Fly to HDY better as now crossing the border by roti chia is damn troublesome.... no more sit inside and driver do immigration for you. Now all passengers have to get down and join the long and slow moving queue with all your barang barang..... no belongings can be left inside the vehicle. After clearing immigration still have to queue to undergo customs search. :mad:

seabass
25-11-2017, 09:02 PM

Bro Siam66

I din know that is good era. My virgin trip is in 1985

panda2rocks
26-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..[/QUOTE]

wow... still looking to those days.....yes , we can but only to those puyings we booked before......by now they are either milfs or somebody mistresses. Of course they are still around, some still stayed back, working in salons , traditional massage or hotel cleaning maids but majority of them had gone back to the villages for good .

The present set of younger ones are notorious for scams and very troublesome. In this era of wifi.....with the latest mobiles and what nots..... called them wifi chibats.... are smarter and they learn fast in this line of work.... also the law of the land are on their side , no more OKTs to control them ,they are free as ever. What else can we expect of their services !

Most of them, will frankly tell you what to do and expect you to entertain them instead. Even with an Andy Lau looks , does not guaranteed you a first class treatment from them. What a drastic change from those days.....

Why spent on them......look elsewhere.

pomrakthai
26-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Why spent on them......look elsewhere.

Yes, Pom had long time ago gave up on those puyings after those Danuk debacles, now my nick needs to be changed to "wo-ai-meimei" :D

No more Hatyai and Danuk :mad:

siam66
26-11-2017, 05:19 PM
I must go visit on of these days.
55555 ... me too ... just to relive all those good memories also shiok na :D
Sawatdee khrup bro..

Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..

Me that time very poor :o ... only can afford the 16 hours coach trip .... kekeke ... so the girls only can send me to the coach pick up point ... sibei paiseh sia ... all the old auntie & uncle staring at the eyes wet wet puyings :o ... Lol

siam66
26-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Bro Siam66

I din know that is good era. My virgin trip is in 1985

Yes bro seabass ... that is the Golden Era of Haadyai ... you mean you didn't enjoy it ??? :eek: .... I still keeping my virgin passport ... the long & big version type :D

https://imgur.com/i8AbA4c.jpg

Yokosi
27-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Fly to HDY better as now crossing the border by roti chia is damn troublesome.... no more sit inside and driver do immigration for you. Now all passengers have to get down and join the long and slow moving queue with all your barang barang..... no belongings can be left inside the vehicle. After clearing immigration still have to queue to undergo customs search. :mad:

Really ?. So bad, ah ?.

Passengers go to Thai immigration with their bags ?.That is not the true. No need to carry your bags if going across the border if go in via any vehicles.

Queue again for customs search ?.
Rubbish. The custom booth ......empty of personnel except for a non functioning bag scaning machine.

Above is for Thai immigration and customs that is in Danok.

When was the last time you were there to experience the border crossing ?.

Funzio
28-11-2017, 02:12 AM
Really ?. So bad, ah ?.

Passengers go to Thai immigration with their bags ?.That is not the true. No need to carry your bags if going across the border if go in via any vehicles.

Queue again for customs search ?.
Rubbish. The custom booth ......empty of personnel except for a non functioning bag scaning machine.

Above is for Thai immigration and customs that is in Danok.

When was the last time you were there to experience the border crossing ?.

Seems like there's some changes there..... some of the girls working in JB did a visa run to Hdy a few days ago came back and told me the same thing. Immigration is stricter checking and no more walk through. Fortunately they travelled light and not carry much luggage..... but was delayed by heavy rains and flooded roads on way back. I suspect they just using the weather as excuse to stay in Danok a few more days..... these girls also want to party.

snakehead
28-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Seems like there's some changes there..... some of the girls working in JB did a visa run to Hdy a few days ago came back and told me the same thing. Immigration is stricter checking and no more walk through. Fortunately they travelled light and not carry much luggage..... but was delayed by heavy rains and flooded roads on way back. I suspect they just using the weather as excuse to stay in Danok a few more days..... these girls also want to party.

That's news to me. I am participating in a charity drive from SGP to Krabi over the Christmas period with a convoy of about 20 SUVs. So far the organizers have not updated or informed on the immigration changes.

Yokosi
28-11-2017, 09:10 AM
That's news to me. I am participating in a charity drive from SGP to Krabi over the Christmas period with a convoy of about 20 SUVs. So far the organizers have not updated or informed on the immigration changes.

All passengers in buses, cars, SUVs, vans, motorbikes after passing the Malaysian immigration, the Cergasjaya Duty Free area will park the vehicles outside the new Thai immigration complex that is on your left. Take your travel documents, go inside the complex and line up with your Thai entrance and exit document. Get your passport and that Thai document chop chop by the immigration. Go left to the exit, out of the complex, go to your vehicles and enter LOS. All passengers do not need to carry heavy luggage except for example.....handbags for the ladies.

Only those that walk into the complex, after parking their cars in Cergasjaya Duty Free area, with parking charges at RM16 per overnight should bring in their luggage if they wanna stay in Danok for massage, go to clubs, farms, see their Thai or Laos girlfriends.

Thai immigration may ask if u drive inside LOS. Get your Thai insurance ready and other documents......can get it at any rent a taxi service booths or shops along the road and at the make shift hut just outside the Thai immigration complex for a small fee.

Whether u line up liked crazy or not.......depends on the time you enter the Thai immigration complex.

Vietnamese ladies doing visa run also need to line up at the same immigration booth and next to all other travellers. Usually, Thai immigration officers would chop their passports and Thai entrance and exit documents fast because got agents giving them cash to speed up process for the ladies.

The custom office is inside that complex. But it was not on. So.....no one was there. All travellers just walk by the scan machine.

No more walk through is rubbish.

I walked through to buy cigs at the duty free complex without chopping my passport. But got a civilian indicating me to go to the immigration complex. Just waved at him and continued walking. Also got some Thai uniformed personnel nearby but they never looked at me when I was walking pass the old booths where the lorries enter and leave LOS.

To get to Sungai Golok.......take the boat without using your passport but must let the military personnel take down details of your ID after the river crossing.

To get to Pekan Siam in LOS, follow the railway line and without using your passport.

There is a way getting into LOS without using your passport if u are smart.

In Danok Thai immigration .........do not follow the rules 100 percent.

lurpsexx
28-11-2017, 02:28 PM
All passengers in buses, cars, SUVs, vans, motorbikes after passing the Malaysian immigration, the Cergasjaya Duty Free area will park the vehicles outside the new Thai immigration complex that is on your left. Take your travel documents, go inside the complex and line up with your Thai entrance and exit document. Get your passport and that Thai document chop chop by the immigration. Go left to the exit, out of the complex, go to your vehicles and enter LOS. All passengers do not need to carry heavy luggage except for example.....handbags for the ladies.

Only those that walk into the complex, after parking their cars in Cergasjaya Duty Free area, with parking charges at RM16 per overnight should bring in their luggage if they wanna stay in Danok for massage, go to clubs, farms, see their Thai or Laos girlfriends.

Thai immigration may ask if u drive inside LOS. Get your Thai insurance ready and other documents......can get it at any rent a taxi service booths or shops along the road and at the make shift hut just outside the Thai immigration complex for a small fee.

Whether u line up liked crazy or not.......depends on the time you enter the Thai immigration complex.

Vietnamese ladies doing visa run also need to line up at the same immigration booth and next to all other travellers. Usually, Thai immigration officers would chop their passports and Thai entrance and exit documents fast because got agents giving them cash to speed up process for the ladies.

The custom office is inside that complex. But it was not on. So.....no one was there. All travellers just walk by the scan machine.

I walked through to buy cigs at the duty free complex without chopping my passport. But got a civilian indicating me to go to the immigration complex. Just waved at him and continued walking. Also got some Thai uniformed personnel nearby but they never looked at me when I was walking pass the old booths where the lorries enter and leave LOS.

To get to Sungai Golok.......take the boat without using your passport but must let the military personnel take down details of your ID after the river crossing.

To get to Pekan Siam in LOS, follow the railway line and without using your passport.

Thanks very much for the very detailed process bro. Good to know for all Danok cheongsters

lurpsexx
28-11-2017, 02:30 PM

wow... still looking to those days.....yes , we can but only to those puyings we booked before......by now they are either milfs or somebody mistresses. Of course they are still around, some still stayed back, working in salons , traditional massage or hotel cleaning maids but majority of them had gone back to the villages for good .

The present set of younger ones are notorious for scams and very troublesome. In this era of wifi.....with the latest mobiles and what nots..... called them wifi chibats.... are smarter and they learn fast in this line of work.... also the law of the land are on their side , no more OKTs to control them ,they are free as ever. What else can we expect of their services !

Most of them, will frankly tell you what to do and expect you to entertain them instead. Even with an Andy Lau looks , does not guaranteed you a first class treatment from them. What a drastic change from those days.....

Why spent on them......look elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your feedback bro.. Danok n hdy brings back memories.. ya, the young generation puyings now very Street smart n sly.. I'd still get my puying from okt/karaoke..

lurpsexx
28-11-2017, 02:31 PM
CB, let me know earlier...

Ok ok.. will pm u..knn..lol

dreammare
30-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Place to clubbing you can try kiss channel with pr or dancer. If you like bkk rca style clubbing. You can try nectar or Zound. For gclub, one and only in hatyai is the dome. If you want to pick up girl can try kiss lounge. Price at 5k for LT.

About food in hatyai. They are too many good foods there. Maybe you pm me i share a list with you.

Can pm me also i going there on feb 22 to 25

ShadowRiders
01-12-2017, 02:59 AM

A few days ago I rode my motosikal into Haadyai. The procedure crossing the border checkpoint was different from my previous trips. My last trip was only 3 weeks earlier in early November and I never expected any such drastic changes on this latest trip. After the crossing the Malaysian side and approaching the Thai immigration we were stop by Thai soldiers who directed us to the open ground where they search my bag and use dog to sniff my motosikal. All the other vehicles were the same. Occupants were asked to come out from the cars & vans with their belongings to be searched. Some vehicles were search by the soldiers and some were search by dogs. After the search we had to ride my motosikal to another holding area under the watchful eyes of the soldiers then had to walk about 100m to queue at the immigration counter. After clearing immigration walk back to the holding area to collect my motosikal and proceed into Haadyai.

I stop at Danok to have some makan after leaving the checkpoint and spoke to some locals. They told me there were several changes in the top officials recently including the police commander and chief immigration officer was transferred out and new commanders taking over. Also there is increased military presence and some of the police functions are taken over by the soldiers.

I dunno if this changes is temporary or permanent as I am waiting for the floods to subside until the roads are safe enough to ride back to Malaysia. Caught in very bad weather on this trip. :mad:

Yokosi
01-12-2017, 09:30 PM
They are looking for about 15 Uighur Chinese that are considered as terrorists that are in Thailand and are suspected of using Danok / Bukit Kayu Hitam crossing to get into Malaysia.

So, heighten security there on both sides of the border.

Ninja_Assassin
02-12-2017, 02:18 AM
I stop at Danok to have some makan after leaving the checkpoint and spoke to some locals. They told me there were several changes in the top officials recently including the police commander and chief immigration officer was transferred out and new commanders taking over. Also there is increased military presence and some of the police functions are taken over by the soldiers.

Not transferred..... I heard the Police Lt Col was arrested by the army...... and the local police force is now under the command of the Army Governor-General.

EvolveMMA
02-12-2017, 12:59 PM
They are looking for about 15 Uighur Chinese that are considered as terrorists that are in Thailand and are suspected of using Danok / Bukit Kayu Hitam crossing to get into Malaysia.

So, heighten security there on both sides of the border.

That's a good one for a laugh :p
These Uighers must be having magical skills they can transform themselves and hide inside the motorcycle. :D
If they are indeed looking for these escapees, then logic would have it that the searches would be on the outgoing traffic and not on those coming into Danok.

EvolveMMA
02-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Not transferred..... I heard the Police Lt Col was arrested by the army...... and the local police force is now under the command of the Army Governor-General.

Thailand is still in Martial Law so the powers are vested in the Army and the Police actually have no powers at all. They can only act on the command and the bidding of the Army.

Yokosi
02-12-2017, 04:47 PM
That's a good one for a laugh :p
These Uighers must be having magical skills they can transform themselves and hide inside the motorcycle. :D
If they are indeed looking for these escapees, then logic would have it that the searches would be on the outgoing traffic and not on those coming into Danok.

Normal lah. They search here, there, for in coming people and vehicles for the Uighers but also search the tourists vehicles and their bags. Rather silly. I think. The Uighers can hide inside the many container lorries coming into Malaysia. They do not have massive scanning machines as what the Singapore customs do to scan the lorries from J.B. into Singapore. Just a hic cup at the border but you sure can enjoy what LOS can offer you later on.