PDA

View Full Version : Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Powerfol
10-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Ok bro.. thanks for the advice.. will post FR also.. KL brothers, we gonna hv fun! hehehehe.. :D
hey bro, u got money keep cheonging? hahaha. ask from ur mom or dad is it? hahaha

scoregasm
10-05-2012, 06:55 AM
hey bro, u got money keep cheonging? hahaha. ask from ur mom or dad is it? hahaha

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16071/160710534bfe09903e686edd8a8f32e25b72c55a.jpg

Joraiden
10-05-2012, 09:40 AM
hi,
i am new here, greetings.
currently in kch, any nice girl to recommend for overnight? im staying at 36x XP hotel.

Bro, ask the Male Front Office there...They are very helpful...In fact, at the hotel resident itself got FL...All PRC...

naihiak
10-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Here is Celia (Kayan lady) photo..hehehe.. Read my FR before u guys decide wanna try her..hehehe..Some brothers tried her already, some maybe not..So, please read my FR about Celia first if u do not wanna regret.. hehehe :D

http://image-load.biz/?di=NZ39

small boob, flat ass , lousy bbbj ... but quite horny.... easy to get wet... damage is cheap too... i gave her twice her rental for house rm150 get abt 7-8 fucks

scoregasm
10-05-2012, 10:46 AM
hi,
i am new here, greetings.
currently in kch, any nice girl to recommend for overnight? im staying at 36x XP hotel.

Hi,

Me also new..hehehe..just call the OKT la bro..easy & no need to nego much.. :D

sexfinders
10-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Hi,

hello bro scoregasm,
how to find the okt? i can't recognize them....hehe

hello bro joraiden,
the front desk male know those girl? i give it a shot later....hehehe.
will be going back tomorrow so hopefully tonight could enjoy the sensual night...haha

Joraiden
10-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi,

Hi...Im also new here....(As if)...ahahahahaa.....Teasing, guys... :P

sexfinders
10-05-2012, 04:18 PM
here goes my FR,

thanks to Bro Scoregasm, your help is deeply appreciated.:D

well, i give a call to okt from Bro Scoregasm and leaded to a PRC.

after i walked in to her room, she smile and greet nicely and ask me how old i am as i seems like underage!! i said wtf!!! a little bit of chit chat make me felt comfortable and she is really friendly and nice.

she is 22 years old and looks quite pretty, her body is like 33b-24-33, for me this figure is perfectly fit to her as her height is about 4'9 - 5 feet, skin is fair white with a remarkable smile on her face.

after the chit chat, she give me a wash and we start with the business, start with a BJ she did it gently and nice where i can felt i was swallowed...yeah!! down to the deep,and she massage my balls too, this bring the sensation to the top...phooooooh!!

after 5 mins, she ask is that good, i said superb!! she than ride on me and give me the cowboy ride, after that we changed to the missionary post and continue our battle, 10 mins later we changed to doggie and missionary again after another 10 mins. total 40 mins, i release my load and my brother surrendered:p

overall, i felt very satisfied with the service and thanks again Bro Scoregasm!!
hope you guys also enjoy these....:D:

theguz
10-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi, new here. Anyone got fl at kuching?? Pm me pls. Tq

badboy0000
10-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello taiko, u claim that me & bro scoregasm is the same person. why? I visited Kuching last week & he help me in Kuching. I think he did not con anybody in here excep u & bro powerfol.

next week i will be going to Miri, so are u willing to help me to proof that u also sincere in this forum & got good contacts? My afternoon flight to Miri from JB. Are u willing to gv me some contacts?

Sure, meet me up 1-1 to give you more contacts and do not PM me. We can openly let public to judge. I have quote your PM.

scoregasm
10-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi...Im also new here....(As if)...ahahahahaa.....Teasing, guys... :P

Hehehehehe!! Everyone is new here bro.. Just be rilex.. Bro, tonite is ladies nite.. Hunting ground is open at 8.00pm.. hahahaha!! Potential place to go:

1.Kingarm
2.Paragorn X3
3.Terminal 1

Bring more condoms.. Hahahahaha!! Flirt, Fuck, & Forget!

Joraiden
10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
hello bro scoregasm,
how to find the okt? i can't recognize them....hehe

hello bro joraiden,
the front desk male know those girl? i give it a shot later....hehehe.
will be going back tomorrow so hopefully tonight could enjoy the sensual night...haha

No hasty, bro...Happy Cheonging...ehehe

Joraiden
10-05-2012, 07:05 PM
here goes my FR,

after i walked in to her room, she smile and greet nicely and ask me how old i am as i seems like underage!! i said wtf!!! a little bit of chit chat make me felt comfortable and she is really friendly and nice.

she is 22 years old and looks quite pretty, her body is like 33b-24-33, for me this figure is perfectly fit to her as her height is about 4'9 - 5 feet, skin is fair white with a remarkable smile on her face.

after the chit chat, she give me a wash and we start with the business, start with a BJ she did it gently and nice where i can felt i was swallowed...yeah!! down to the deep,and she massage my balls too, this bring the sensation to the top...phooooooh!!

after 5 mins, she ask is that good, i said superb!! she than ride on me and give me the cowboy ride, after that we changed to the missionary post and continue our battle, 10 mins later we changed to doggie and missionary again after another 10 mins. total 40 mins, i release my load and my brother surrendered:p

overall, i felt very satisfied with the service and thanks again Bro Scoregasm!!

Oiiiiii bro...Warlauwerrrr...Seems that u have caught the gems already...ahahaha....What's the damage haaaa????....

Joraiden
10-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Hehehehehe!! Everyone is new here bro.. Just be rilex.. Bro, tonite is ladies nite.. Hunting ground is open at 8.00pm.. hahahaha!! Potential place to go:

1.Kingarm
2.Paragorn X3
3.Terminal 1

Bring more condoms.. Hahahahaha!! Flirt, Fuck, & Forget!

Owhhh FUCKKKKKK!!!!!...MY BALL'S ITCHY.....ahahahahhaa

CanarGo
10-05-2012, 07:41 PM
here goes my FR,

where is it? at your hotel??

sexfinders
10-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Oiiiiii bro...Warlauwerrrr...Seems that u have caught the gems already...ahahaha....What's the damage haaaa????....

damaged is rm160 ST

where is it? at your hotel??

at kuching, not my hotel. sorry it was my first time to post i dunno wether i can tell the hotel name here.

additional FR *her nipple is pink and soft* yum...yum..:D:D

mhfaree
10-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Test a girl at glory inn and at lian hing inn. in bintulu
SUperb.. local, one is 18 and 25.. small body.can lambung2 like takraw.. hahahaha

johncool
10-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Sure, meet me up 1-1 to give you more contacts and do not PM me. We can openly let public to judge. I have quote your PM.

Can u gv me ur hp number so that when I can call u when I arrive at the airport on 19 May 2012, u could fetch me & bring me around Miri city.. U can PM me or just publish ur hp number here openly.. I would appreciate if u really willing to help.. Thankss..

scoregasm
10-05-2012, 11:20 PM
here goes my FR,

thanks to Bro Scoregasm, your help is deeply appreciated.

Hi Bro Sexfinder,

Seems like u so happy..hahaha! :D I wanna go clubbing with my frens first ok brothers.. Wanna do some hunting.. If my baits are good, surely got fish tonite..hehehe!!

U all enjoy also ya.. Cheong safely all brothers.. Wear protection is a must.. hahahaha! See u all tomorrow.. I wish I have FR for tomorrow but really difficult these days.. Hunting is not easy like old days.. Hahahaaha!!

scoregasm
10-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Owhhh FUCKKKKKK!!!!!...MY BALL'S ITCHY.....ahahahahhaa

Hi bro,

Just rilex..Hahaha!! Me going out tonite.. Pray for my success!! Hahahaha!! :D

scoregasm
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Can u gv me ur hp number so that when I can call u when I arrive at the airport on 19 May 2012, u could fetch me & bring me around Miri city.. U can PM me or just publish ur hp number here openly.. I would appreciate if u really willing to help.. Thankss..

Hallo brother johncool,

U are going to Miri?? Hehehhe.. bro badboy0000 will entertain u during ur visit to Miri.. hahahahaa :D have a nice day brother!!

sexfinders
11-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Bro Sexfinder,

Seems like u so happy..hahaha! :D I wanna go clubbing with my frens first ok brothers.. Wanna do some hunting.. If my baits are good, surely got fish tonite..hehehe!!

U all enjoy also ya.. Cheong safely all brothers.. Wear protection is a must.. hahahaha! See u all tomorrow.. I wish I have FR for tomorrow but really difficult these days.. Hunting is not easy like old days.. Hahahaaha!!

thanks Bro, it was a happy day in kuching, i will be going back today, wish you had a harvest night there...lol:D

bonbon99
11-05-2012, 09:10 AM
hi.. i'm new here.. hope can get and share some infor over here..

Joraiden
11-05-2012, 09:14 AM
damaged is rm160 ST

at kuching, not my hotel. sorry it was my first time to post i dunno wether i can tell the hotel name here.

additional FR *her nipple is pink and soft* yum...yum..:D:D

So bro...U managed to get PRC last night?

Joraiden
11-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi bro,

Just rilex..Hahaha!! Me going out tonite.. Pray for my success!! Hahahaha!! :D

So how was ur hunting last night, bro?...got prey?

scoregasm
11-05-2012, 11:12 AM
So how was ur hunting last night, bro?...got prey?

Hi bro Joraiden,

Last nite no prey.. hehehe.. I was enjoying with me friends.. First I thought wanna hunt a prey but last minute decided not to.. Maybe another day.. Hehehehe!!

Joraiden
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi bro Joraiden,

Last nite no prey.. hehehe.. I was enjoying with me friends.. First I thought wanna hunt a prey but last minute decided not to.. Maybe another day.. Hehehehe!!

Aborted such a noble mission?...ahahahaha.... Oh my...I would've expecting something flashy report from you about last night activity... hehehe

crislee
11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi jay118,

PM u already..do check ur PM ok..dont forget post FR here once done..hehehe.. Enjoy ur visit to bintulu! :D

Can pm me too?? I m in bibtulu nw^^

crislee
11-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Share some FR 2 nights ago, went to a MP in Miri operated by locals (all ML are also locals), took a ML named M*ch*lle, here is the FR:

Race: Bidayuh
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong) but after 15 minutes she said she was tired and she asked me to massage her in return, she stripped herself and let me do it for her, so here the story began..she even spreaded for me to DATY her from behind without asking her permission..LOL
FK: no at first, but when i fucked her, she started to give out, FJ is good and toungue sucking
DATY: Yes, clean and shaved pussy, even can roam her ass
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (did cowgirl, doggy, and after that off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Yes of coz
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 80 (FJ), at first before FJ, she said would give me HJ FOC but I refused

Went to the same MP yesterday afternoon around 3pm, didnt see M*ch*lle, but another ML approached me, her name is L**a, here is the FR:

Race: Kayan or bidayuh (cant remember)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong)
FK: Yes
DATY: No, plus got a bit hair, she said no so I didnt try
BJ: No
FJ: 7/10 (did cowgirl for a while then i off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Boleh lah..
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 100 (FJ, maybe i can negotiate to pay less but i didnt bother)

Can share which mp in miri?? I wan bring supplier go...thanxx......pm u

scoregasm
12-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Aborted such a noble mission?...ahahahaha.... Oh my...I would've expecting something flashy report from you about last night activity... hehehe

I am having bad hangover from last nite party.. Cannot tahan anymore.. Wanna continue some sleep.. :D

Joraiden
12-05-2012, 09:54 PM
I am having bad hangover from last nite party.. Cannot tahan anymore.. Wanna continue some sleep.. :D

Patut lahhhhh....ahahhaah

Powerfol
12-05-2012, 11:51 PM
bro, u can drink kah? hangover lagi...hahaha...though u as a holy muslim cannot drink??

Joraiden
13-05-2012, 12:28 AM
bro, u can drink kah? hangover lagi...hahaha...though u as a holy muslim cannot drink??

Who cares...Regardless of the religious matter, humans need entertainment...

happyguy28
13-05-2012, 02:59 AM
how to contact this?

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 12:52 PM
i am not talking to u lah bro, or u r scoregasm? hehehe..

scoregasm
13-05-2012, 01:29 PM

Halo Bro Joraiden,

As I told u before, just avoid talking to both brothers badboy0000 & powerfol.. They just wanna bother us all here.. Both are trying to be Taiko & heroes in here.. But what they contribute here? Nothing..

By the way bro, last nite we having fun again at Paragorn.. Hehehe!! Gonna post FR later.. I was clubbing with PRC girls from MP.. My frens invite them to join us.. hahahaha!! :D

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Halo Bro Joraiden,

As I told u before, just avoid talking to both brothers badboy0000 & powerfol.. They just wanna bother us all here.. Both are trying to be Taiko & heroes in here.. But what they contribute here? Nothing..

By the way bro, last nite we having fun again at Paragorn.. Hehehe!! Gonna post FR later.. I was clubbing with PRC girls from MP.. My frens invite them to join us.. hahahaha!! :D

we contributed FR and ctcs to you and also other brothers here :)

badboy0000
13-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Halo Bro Joraiden,

Yes Joraiden and Scoregasm is the same person using same nick under one roof.

Nah, who cares .. bro powerfol , they don't care their religious one lah! They drink beer and eat pig, pork and blood pig bath one... now u believe me.. haha!

regardless PRC join malay? first time heard!!! fuck la.. u think with ur fucking ugly malay babi hutan look PRC will join you? eat ma dick la... fucking conman malay eating fucking babi hutan face... except u got lots of $$... but who fucking cares... we all know u get ur $$ from ur parents fucking malay arsehole!!1

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 03:03 PM

Nah, who cares .. bro powerfol , they don't care their religious one lah! They drink beer and eat pig, pork and blood pig bath one... now u believe me.. haha!

regardless PRC join malay? first time heard!!! fuck la.. u think with ur fucking ugly malay babi hutan look PRC will join you? eat ma dick la... fucking conman malay eating fucking babi hutan face... except u got lots of $$... but who fucking cares... we all know u get ur $$ from ur parents fucking malay arsehole!!1
I was also very surprise...just about to type but bro badboy0000 u had already raised out my point - first time i heard..PRC went out clubbing with someone who doesnt speak chinese and even got FR to provide..woww..

scoregasm u really steady lah bro, ni zhen li hai o peng you! ni yi ji bang o, chao ni ma de bi did she say this to u? or she say "xiao peng you ni de qian shi ba ba ma ma gei de ma?" LOL

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Halo Bro Joraiden,

by the way scoregasm, u seems like quite over reacting, u seems like cheong really a lot as if there is nothing else in ur life... kinda...kinda make people think that u are bluffing u know.. u r telling stories just like everyday cheong cheong cheong, FR FR FR..i donno lah but its kinda over reacting and sounds like u r bluffing and wanted to attract people's attention towards u..

anyway i am really jealous that u can get tonnes of money from ur parents to cheong..LOL... ur parents must be proud of u son.. and also we all really appreciate ur effort making this threads so active, u really had a hard time managing few accounts at the same time to make this threads more and more interesting bro, keep up the good work bro scoregasm, oopss..by the way, who should i refer to? scoregasm or joraiden or whatever dickhead? LOL who cares, they are the same people anyway..LOL

badboy0000
13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
by the way scoregasm, u seems like quite over reacting, u seems like cheong really a lot as if there is nothing else in ur life... kinda...kinda make people think that u are bluffing u know.. u r telling stories just like everyday cheong cheong cheong, FR FR FR..i donno lah but its kinda over reacting and sounds like u r bluffing and wanted to attract people's attention towards u..

anyway i am really jealous that u can get tonnes of money from ur parents to cheong..LOL... ur parents must be proud of u son.. and also we all really appreciate ur effort making this threads so active, u really had a hard time managing few accounts at the same time to make this threads more and more interesting bro, keep up the good work bro scoregasm, oopss..by the way, who should i refer to? scoregasm or joraiden or whatever dickhead? LOL who cares, they are the same people anyway..LOL

thats why i told him to eat babi.. muslim who are like scoregasm lack of enough babi will be stupid lol... u know what... PRC join malay? kinda what the fuck? except he can communicate chinese with them well.. PLUS, scoregasm's face is like shit when my fren gave me his facebook address... wonder i need to put up his fucking ugly dick face in this forum or not..?

hes just an attention whore... lol keep cheong and FR like no tomorrow .. wanna tell ppl how rich and handsome he was perhaps? ROFL!!! hes living in a virtual world with big wild imagination.. but who cares? those were FAKE... lol he cant face the real world in facts lol... poor fucking malay scoregasm conman fuck u go to hell fuck u.. wo cai ni ma ge bi fucking malay... wo cao ni quan jia....

u see... country which lead by muslim...
1. Iran
2. Iraq
3. Indonesia
4. Malaysia
5 Israel
etc etc... based on 5 country above... which country is success like CHINA or USA? thats why i asked them to eat more pork .... be it Hari raya or Hari puasa?

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 03:32 PM
thats why i told him to eat babi.. muslim who are like scoregasm lack of enough babi will be stupid lol... u know what... PRC join malay? kinda what the fuck? except he can communicate chinese with them well.. PLUS, scoregasm's face is like shit when my fren gave me his facebook address... wonder i need to put up his fucking ugly dick face in this forum or not..?

hes just an attention whore... lol keep cheong and FR like no tomorrow .. wanna tell ppl how rich and handsome he was perhaps? ROFL!!! hes living in a virtual world with big wild imagination.. but who cares? those were FAKE... lol he cant face the real world in facts lol... poor fucking malay scoregasm conman fuck u go to hell fuck u.. wo cai ni ma ge bi fucking malay... wo cao ni quan jia....

u see... country which lead by muslim...
1. Iran
2. Iraq
3. Indonesia
4. Malaysia
5 Israel
etc etc... based on 5 country above... which country is success like CHINA or USA? thats why i asked them to eat more pork .... be it Hari raya or Hari puasa?
bro, correction, israel is not lead by muslim..

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 03:40 PM
bro, correction, israel is not lead by muslim..
Bro, let us not lead the war to religions or countries... we are just targeting scoregasm the pretender/multi-facial scammer.. or should i say super fantasy imaginary cheongster perhaps? LOL..sooner or later might come out russian and black women from his mouth..LOL..

Oh ya, during my training in US few months back, i did tried with a black women after an occasion, this one is an american-dominican (if not mistaken, but she's a black decendant from 1 of the south america countries who resided in US with her family since young), not the fat-ass type, this one the body is almost like beyonce..really had a great night..LOL

CanarGo
13-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Bro, let us not lead the war to religions or countries... we are just targeting scoregasm the pretender/multi-facial scammer.. or should i say super fantasy imaginary cheongster perhaps? LOL..sooner or later might come out russian and black women from his mouth..LOL..

Oh ya, during my training in US few months back, i did tried with a black women after an occasion, this one is an american-dominican (if not mistaken, but she's a black decendant from 1 of the south america countries who resided in US with her family since young), not the fat-ass type, this one the body is almost like beyonce..really had a great night..LOL

Agreed with bro Powerfol, please don't bring the country n religious in this dispute.

PS:- Bro Score, still haven't received ur pm. What kind of help do you need from a newbie like me?

PSS:- I'm not a FAKE account although I didn't really get what you mean by 'FAKE ACCOUNT'.

Powerfol
13-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Agreed with bro Powerfol, please don't bring the country n religious in this dispute.

PS:- Bro Score, still haven't received ur pm. What kind of help do you need from a newbie like me?

PSS:- I'm not a FAKE account although I didn't really get what you mean by 'FAKE ACCOUNT'.
Bro canargo, u wont get anything from him for sure, he is asking for exchange from u right,...and then let me guess, even if he gives u, he will probably give u a number starting from "019" which is not even belong to a FL or what (and he will say that he got it from someone else and he didnt try before) and also another contact of a sibu girl FL...he claimed to have so so so many kangtau in the threads but yet he cannot even provide a proper ctc which he tried before, all he gave u is a ctc which "someone gave him"... dont expect anything from him anymore dude..he is just bluffing here in the threads trying to boost his popularity to hook up more newbies to cheat on more ctcs...haha

CanarGo
13-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Bro canargo, u wont get anything from him for sure, he is asking for exchange from u right,...and then let me guess, even if he gives u, he will probably give u a number starting from "019" which is not even belong to a FL or what (and he will say that he got it from someone else and he didnt try before) and also another contact of a sibu girl FL...he claimed to have so so so many kangtau in the threads but yet he cannot even provide a proper ctc which he tried before, all he gave u is a ctc which "someone gave him"... dont expect anything from him anymore dude..he is just bluffing here in the threads trying to boost his popularity to hook up more newbies to cheat on more ctcs...haha

Well... he just mention that he need my help, if i'm willing to. For me if I can help or contribute of course no problem. But then if he think a newbie like me have a contact then frankly I can't do anything. I just found out about this forum recently and register here cuz I feel like there is a side that i didn't know about Kuching lol. That why I register to gain more knowledge about this side of area. :D

hope big bro here can give tips and guide for a newbie like me :cool:

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Well... he just mention that he need my help, if i'm willing to. For me if I can help or contribute of course no problem. But then if he think a newbie like me have a contact then frankly I can't do anything. I just found out about this forum recently and register here cuz I feel like there is a side that i didn't know about Kuching lol. That why I register to gain more knowledge about this side of area. :D

Scoregasm said he needs ur help?!?!?! Obviously he was bluffing all these while...if u see his posts in this thread since few weeks ago, he was the one who had the most kang tau and lubang here, cheong cheong cheong and FR FR FR like no tomoro everyday and now he said he needs ur help???? obviously this asshole is bluffing and cheating all these while..hahaha..oh gosh....scoregasm....scoregasm...ur periuk nasi pecah sudah bro...better change a nick soon..

jackychc
14-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Share some FR 2 nights ago, went to a MP in Miri operated by locals (all ML are also locals), took a ML named M*ch*lle, here is the FR:

Race: Bidayuh
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong) but after 15 minutes she said she was tired and she asked me to massage her in return, she stripped herself and let me do it for her, so here the story began..she even spreaded for me to DATY her from behind without asking her permission..LOL
FK: no at first, but when i fucked her, she started to give out, FJ is good and toungue sucking
DATY: Yes, clean and shaved pussy, even can roam her ass
FJ: 8/10 (did cowgirl, doggy, and after that off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Yes of coz
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 80 (FJ), at first before FJ, she said would give me HJ FOC but I refused

Went to the same MP yesterday afternoon around 3pm, didnt see M*ch*lle, but another ML approached me, her name is L**a, here is the FR:

Race: Kayan or bidayuh (cant remember)
Massage: 8/10 (strong)
FK: Yes
DATY: No, plus got a bit hair, she said no so I didnt try
BJ: No
FJ: 7/10 (did cowgirl for a while then i off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Boleh lah..
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 100 (FJ, maybe i can negotiate to pay less but i didnt bother)

Yo bro...which MP at miri...mind to share...i got few place can exchange with u ..Thanks

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Yo bro...which MP at miri...mind to share...i got few place can exchange with u ..Thanks
bro, we PM each other..

iPhones
14-05-2012, 03:49 AM
didnt know MIRI have mp that give that kind of service too.. always giving out HJ only for a damage of RM50. can share with me which MP got that kind of service? thanks alot!

johncool
14-05-2012, 08:06 AM
bro, we PM each other..

Bro, can I have the location of MP also as I will be landing at Miri airport on 19th May this week. Mind to PM ur number also & we can meet each other..

johncool
14-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Good morning to Brother Badboy0000 & Brother Powerfol,

I believe u are Mirians rite? As I mentioned earlier, I will be coming to Miri on 19th May 2012 for a meeting.. May I ask ur hp number so that I can call u both once I arrive at Miri Airport? We all can hv TT at somewhere & go introduce me some good MPs..

I hope, I am no included in an argument between u & bro scoregasm. I am a Chinese businessman from KL..

johncool
14-05-2012, 08:57 AM
we contributed FR and ctcs to you and also other brothers here :)

Taikor Powerfol,

So far I did not receive reply PM from u.. Can u send me your HP number so that I can contact u when I am arriving Miri later? I did not ask girls contacts.. Only your contact bro.. Brother Badboy0000 also did not reply my PM since last week..

Well, I am not Malay or Muslim.. I am Budhha/Chinese also same with u.. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from u soon..

Please do not drag other brothers in your argument..

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Taikor Powerfol,

So far I did not receive reply PM from u.. Can u send me your HP number so that I can contact u when I am arriving Miri later? I did not ask girls contacts.. Only your contact bro.. Brother Badboy0000 also did not reply my PM since last week..

Well, I am not Malay or Muslim.. I am Budhha/Chinese also same with u.. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from u soon..

Sorry bro, i do not know u so i dont want to meet u, besides, im not gonna take risk giving out my HP number to u..hope u understand.

johncool
14-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Sorry bro, i do not know u so i dont want to meet u, besides, im not gonna take risk giving out my HP number to u..hope u understand.

Taiko Powerfol,

Hmm.. what to do.. I will be alone in Miri.. can u share some FL contacts with me? I know u are helping other brothers also rite?

johncool
14-05-2012, 10:31 AM
bro, we PM each other..

Bro Powerfol,

Can u PM me also? I did not receive your PM.. Thanks.

johncool
14-05-2012, 10:46 AM

Taiko badboy0000,

As u mentioned above, u want to meet me in person. Please send me your contact number so that I can contact u when I arrive Miri. I did not receive your PM yet until now..

As u said above, we can openly public to judge but I do not want to be rude & u even did not give me ur hp number & how to contact u then?

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Taiko badboy0000,

As u mentioned above, u want to meet me in person. Please send me your contact number so that I can contact u when I arrive Miri. I did not receive your PM yet until now..

As u said above, we can openly public to judge but I do not want to be rude & u even did not give me ur hp number & how to contact u then?

Taikor Powerfol,

Hahahahahahaha!!! :D So bad these things happen.. Thats y i told u do not deal anything with them.. they are rat la bro.. Y they do not want to meet u la bro? hahaha!! They just "CAKAP TAK SERUPA BIKIN" bro..

Well bro, let the so called "conman" here gv u at least something & u must exchange with me KL FL numbers also bro... I will be in KL next months.. so we are friends with benefits...hahahah!:D u agree? PM me... :D

johncool
14-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Hahahahahahaha!!! :D So bad these things happen.. Thats y i told u do not deal anything with them.. they are rat la bro.. Y they do not want to meet u la bro? hahaha!! They just "CAKAP TAK SERUPA BIKIN" bro..

Well bro, let the so called "conman" here gv u at least something & u must exchange with me KL FL numbers also bro... I will be in KL next months.. so we are friends with benefits...hahahah!:D u agree? PM me... :D

Brother scoregasm,

Ok deal.. I give u some FL contacts in KL, u gv me some FL in Miri ok.. I hope i am not lonely in Miri..

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Brother scoregasm,

Ok deal.. I give u some FL contacts in KL, u gv me some FL in Miri ok.. I hope i am not lonely in Miri..

Hahahaha!! :D See, easy nego right.. whore is for share.. those brothers married with whore thats y they are not willing to gv u even their contact number.. hahahahha!!! :D PM u already bro.. Do post FR ya..

I was not log in for few days.. Me go enjoy clubbing & watching crazy Man City match last nite.. Hahahha!!

To those brothers, get a life.. go clubbing & etc.. Enjoy life out there.. Say bad things on people online seems that u are so alone & loneliness.. Hahahaha!! :D

johncool
14-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Hahahaha!! :D See, easy nego right.. whore is for share.. those brothers married with whore thats y they are not willing to gv u even their contact number.. hahahahha!!! :D PM u already bro.. Do post FR ya..

I was not log in for few days.. Me go enjoy clubbing & watching crazy Man City match last nite.. Hahahha!!

To those brothers, get a life.. go clubbing & etc.. Enjoy life out there.. Say bad things on people online seems that u are so alone & loneliness.. Hahahaha!! :D

Brother Scoregasm,

Thank u bro. That OKT numbers also more than enough for me. I exchange with u NL in Bukit Bintang. Very good service big boobs.

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Brother Scoregasm,

Thank u bro. That OKT numbers also more than enough for me. I exchange with u NL in Bukit Bintang. Very good service big boobs.

Thank u bro.. Hahahaha! will try her.. hope u enjoy in Miri! :D

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Thank u bro.. Hahahaha! will try her.. hope u enjoy in Miri! :D

Hi mental problem kid living in virtual world malay babi trying to con in other forum - WB! lol!

johncool
14-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi mental problem kid living in virtual world malay babi trying to con in other forum - WB! lol!

Taiko Badboy0000,

Where is your HP number?

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Taiko Badboy0000,

Where is your HP number?

I think, they are afraid to see u in Miri bro.. They will make a lot of excuses.. Just enjoy with the contacts i hv given to u..

Forget those brothers.. :D

johncool
14-05-2012, 01:15 PM
I think, they are afraid to see u in Miri bro.. They will make a lot of excuses.. Just enjoy with the contacts i hv given to u..

Brother Scoregasm,

That brother Badboy0000 the one who volunteer to meet me in person firstly. Until now he did not gv me his number.. How to meet leh?

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 01:16 PM

Let me guess...scoregasm babi should be giving u a FL number starting with "019" which he claimed to be given by someone else (himself never tried before)..and then he will give u another number of a FL from sibu which is a low class whore..her number started with "016"...am i right? hahaha..same old tricks to cheat for FL ctcs...

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Brother Scoregasm,

That brother Badboy0000 the one who volunteer to meet me in person firstly. Until now he did not gv me his number.. How to meet leh?

Hahahahaha!!! :D thats y i said he only knows how to bark.. Hahahahaha!! In real life, he is afraid & loser..

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 01:20 PM

go clubbing...?? haha malay better dont drink too much later kena tangkap masuk lokap o..hahaha.. u shud be the one get a life lah bro, we had been clubbing in bigger international clubs before u were born..LOL

johncool
14-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Let me guess...scoregasm babi should be giving u a FL number starting with "019" which he claimed to be given by someone else (himself never tried before)..and then he will give u another number of a FL from sibu which is a low class whore..her number started with "016"...am i right? hahaha..same old tricks to cheat for FL ctcs...

Hello Taiko Powerfol,

Brother Scoregasm gave me 5 OKT numbers & 3 FL in Miri name Ah Wei, Jessie, & Nancy (Lumbawang).. Some Maxis & some Celcom.. I shared with him 2 NL from Bukit Bintang.. Why?

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:26 PM

In ur dictionary, its called cheating.. In my dictionary, its called sharing.. Hahahahahaha!! :D Sorry bro.. I love people hating me.. Hahahahaha!!!

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Hello Taiko Powerfol,

Brother Scoregasm gave me 5 OKT numbers & 3 FL in Miri name Ah Wei, Jessie, & Nancy (Lumbawang).. Some Maxis & some Celcom.. I shared with him 2 NL from Bukit Bintang.. Why?

Hahahahahah!!! Thank u for giving me NL contacts bro.. Big nenen ha? hahahaha!! Did those stupid brothers sharing with u like what they claimed before??

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:30 PM
go clubbing...?? haha malay better dont drink too much later kena tangkap masuk lokap o..hahaha.. u shud be the one get a life lah bro, we had been clubbing in bigger international clubs before u were born..LOL

Big club?? Wowww... Wahahahahaha!!!!! :D

johncool
14-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Hahahahahah!!! Thank u for giving me NL contacts bro.. Big nenen ha? hahahaha!! Did those stupid brothers sharing with u like what they claimed before??

Brother Scoregasm,

I ask from them but they said they do not have contacts in Miri. I ask them to bring me go around Miri but they refused. They thought me is u. I really appreciate what u hv given me. A lot of OKT u gv me it is easier for me during my visit to Miri so that I got someone to sleep with in a hotel.

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Brother Scoregasm,

I ask from them but they said they do not have contacts in Miri. I ask them to bring me go around Miri but they refused. They thought me is u. I really appreciate what u hv given me. A lot of OKT u gv me it is easier for me during my visit to Miri so that I got someone to sleep with in a hotel.

Hahahahahaha!!! Let them joking with themselves.. I wanna make it clear.. I will exchange FL with those who has FL to change also.. If they said, they are new & no contacts, so I gv them OKT numbers only lor.. Hahahaha!! Am I bad man? Yes I am.. Hahahaha!!

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Hahahahahaha!!! Let them joking with themselves.. I wanna make it clear.. I will exchange FL with those who has FL to change also.. If they said, they are new & no contacts, so I gv them OKT numbers only lor.. Hahahaha!! Am I bad man? Yes I am.. Hahahaha!!

I cannot stop to help myself from laughing ROFL!!!! i cannot concentrate on my working LOOOL!!!!

its like drama you know ROFL!!!! to be precise, an interview? LOL!!!!!

I bet scoregasm babi malay hutan stinks like anjing basah LOL... is... LOL .... is typing question and answer himself with another account... DAMN it i cannot stop to help myself from laughing LOL!!!....!!!!

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I cannot stop to help myself from laughing ROFL!!!! i cannot concentrate on my working LOOOL!!!!

its like drama you know ROFL!!!! to be precise, an interview? LOL!!!!!

I bet scoregasm babi malay hutan stinks like anjing basah LOL... is... LOL .... is typing question and answer himself with another account... DAMN it i cannot stop to help myself from laughing LOL!!!....!!!!

Me also cannot stop laughing badboy0000 typing to himself powerfol.. Wahahahahahahhaha!!! :D nice acting from u Badboy0000=Powerfol :D

cheongster1
14-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi bro Joraiden,

hi bro,after start reading d post here,,only one word: WOWWWWWWW..

'bro' oledi icthy,...hahaha....

bro, can pm any local FL (chinese or pretty malay/iban)??..thks...

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Me also cannot stop laughing badboy0000 typing to himself powerfol.. Wahahahahahahhaha!!! :D nice acting from u Badboy0000=Powerfol :D

LOL cant u be more creative binatang babi hutan melayu? LOL!!! dont follow my words la copycat.. be creative ok? like i make a pantun for you? LOL!!!!! its shame to see u re so un-educated? try harder son.... ROFLMAO!!!

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 04:36 PM
LOL cant u be more creative binatang babi hutan melayu? LOL!!! dont follow my words la copycat.. be creative ok? like i make a pantun for you? LOL!!!!! its shame to see u re so un-educated? try harder son.... ROFLMAO!!!

No need to try harder.. Me is better than u.. :D

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 05:00 PM
No need to try harder.. Me is better than u.. :D

Better than con people or better eating pork ? LOL what favours u wan? masak kicap? berapa kilo u mahu ? puasa makan babi ok x? LOL!!!! or better of getting $$ from mom? or better from boasting FR FR FR? LOL! u live in imagination world? ROFL!

or better english? "me is better than u" ? i thought suppose to be "im better than u"? lol.... LOL @ fucking malay english LOL!!!

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 05:03 PM

BEWARE BRO..its good to hear that u dont fall into his trap.... i have warn newbie with my signature.. planning to put in every forum topic to warn forumers from being con by that fucking malay!

Beware of SCOREGASM everyone! u attempt to con but u failed!

gto5201
14-05-2012, 05:04 PM
hi all.....me got miri fl for xchange.....

Name : **** ****
Race : PRC
Face : 8/10 ok cute looking
Body: for me nice
Boobs : 36C i think
BJ : Yes
Anal: Unknown
HJ : never try
FJ : very tight like wit gf
Attitude : 9/10 very friendly but really2 smart 1 because speak english VERY2 well.....i said smart cos she entertain u like no tomorrow...wahhh... =,=
Service cost: for B2B rm200 on your nego,overnight same on your nego but really2 worth.... i think high class bcos feel like rarely used......me rm450 for overnight.....she working at MP....GFE oso really nice

she said next time would be more less $$....now we fren already...if i go to miri ill find her for 1shot.....but i think she will only entertain ppl that talk nice....bcos 1st time i c her she say nothing more then massage....for anybody want to try xchange me other fl.....strictly for xchange only.....the most nice part is she is really smart prc....maybe no money to study then just working at mp......speak english is 8/10.....

Can pm me more detail bro? i can exchange with u one PRC. If u well with her. ML will be free.

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Better than con people or better eating pork ? LOL what favours u wan? masak kicap? berapa kilo u mahu ? puasa makan babi ok x? LOL!!!! or better of getting $$ from mom? or better from boasting FR FR FR? LOL! u live in imagination world? ROFL!

or better english? "me is better than u" ? i thought suppose to be "im better than u"? lol.... LOL @ fucking malay english LOL!!!

Yes sir.. Better in all that u have said above.. Thanks for being obsess with me & being my fan.. :D Wehehehehehe !! Cheerss~~~

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 05:09 PM
BEWARE BRO..its good to hear that u dont fall into his trap.... i have warn newbie with my signature.. planning to put in every forum topic to warn forumers from being con by that fucking malay!

Beware of SCOREGASM everyone! u attempt to con but u failed!

Wahahahaha!! I love conning people.. Those who are stupid will fall in my trap.. Wahahaha!! :D So guess who are those stupid people? Judge by yourself.. Wahahahahahaahaha!! Thats different between genius & stupid.. Con or be conned.. Hahahaha!! :D

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Yes sir.. Better in all that u have said above.. Thanks for being obsess with me & being my fan.. :D Wehehehehehe !! Cheerss~~~

1. im not ur fucking fan (im here to warn newbie not to fall into ur con job)

2. fuck u i dont obsess with u as im not fucking malay gay

3. fuck u .. u still doing bad in fucking comprehend fucking english!!!

u better use ur fucking mother tongue language or use ur fucking malay to type out ur expression!!!

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Wahahahaha!! I love conning people.. Those who are stupid will fall in my trap.. Wahahaha!! :D So guess who are those stupid people? Judge by yourself.. Wahahahahahaahaha!! Thats different between genius & stupid.. Con or be conned.. Hahahaha!! :D

Finally Scoregasm Admitted he was doing all the con job... i repeat... forumer... beware of scoregasm fucking malay.... i bet one day ALLAH will fucking hukum scoregasm to eat pork

those who con by him = he said u guys are stupid.. i advice u guys better stand up and throw pig's blood in fron of his house.. im in the midst of editing his facebook's picture together with pork ... LOL i bet he will like it when i post his picture here ROFL!!!

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Finally Scoregasm Admitted he was doing all the con job... i repeat... forumer... beware of scoregasm fucking malay.... i bet one day ALLAH will fucking hukum scoregasm to eat pork

those who con by him = he said u guys are stupid.. i advice u guys better stand up and throw pig's blood in fron of his house.. im in the midst of editing his facebook's picture together with pork ... LOL i bet he will like it when i post his picture here ROFL!!!

Hahahaha!! Those who were conned by me, including u, fool... hahahahahahaha!!! Please ask them to say openly here.. i wanna know who I con before.. hahahaha!! :D

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Powerfol & Badboy0000,

I let u see my inbox.. I haven't replied some of them la bro.. Hahahaha!! U think they will listen to u?? Hahahahahahaha!! I guess, I am popular here.. Whether I conning them or sharing with them, what u can do?? Hhahahaha!! Oh yeahhh~~

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16088/16088849af9e3fea5676682b2e6f4fd74a6e2106.png

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Powerfol & Badboy0000,

I let u see my inbox.. I haven't replied some of them la bro.. Hahahaha!! U think they will listen to u?? Hahahahahahaha!! I guess, I am popular here.. Whether I conning them or sharing with them, what u can do?? Hhahahaha!! Oh yeahhh~~

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16088/16088849af9e3fea5676682b2e6f4fd74a6e2106.png

Idiot fucking malay got physical and mental problem. who the fucking will trust you or even bother pm to a fucking conman?

People, its easy to have 1 million inbox messages, but how?

step 1: create numerous nicks
step 2: send fucking 1 million messages to own inbox
step 3: printscreen and show off

thats what the malay fucking babi hutan got hahahahahha!!!!

ur tricks are updated.. please use a new one silly malay get OWNED!!!

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Hahahaha!! Those who were conned by me, including u, fool... hahahahahahaha!!! Please ask them to say openly here.. i wanna know who I con before.. hahahaha!! :D

Fuck u conman smell like babi hutan.. Allah will hukum u trust me... when u at neraka.. he will feed u with babi darah.. hehehee

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Fuck u conman smell like babi hutan.. Allah will hukum u trust me... when u at neraka.. he will feed u with babi darah.. hehehee

Hahahahaha! What else u know bro? U are barking too loud bro but ur bite is harmless.. The more u bark, the more curious members PM me & then sharing happily with me.. Hahahahahah!! :D Aiyo, I cant stop laughing..

scoregasm
14-05-2012, 07:01 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16089/160891110acfe8ba02725d6352c09e15005bec30.png

Thank u for mentioning my tricks are updated bro.. Wahahahaha!! I wish I hv time to create so many nicks... hahahahhaha!! :D Sorry bro, Im not lonely as u facing laptop every hours.. I do hv frens also.. Wahahahahhahaha!!! Forever alone..

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Hahahahaha! What else u know bro? U are barking too loud bro but ur bite is harmless.. The more u bark, the more curious members PM me & then sharing happily with me.. Hahahahahah!! :D Aiyo, I cant stop laughing..

fuck u physco babi hutan.. u re just creating numerous nicks and reply to ownself.. we all know it.. fuck u

badboy0000
14-05-2012, 07:18 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16089/160891110acfe8ba02725d6352c09e15005bec30.png

Thank u for mentioning my tricks are updated bro.. Wahahahaha!! I wish I hv time to create so many nicks... hahahahhaha!! :D Sorry bro, Im not lonely as u facing laptop every hours.. I do hv frens also.. Wahahahahhahaha!!! Forever alone..

fuck u its just typo error , its "outdated" fuck u malay conman

fuck u dont lie to ppl here.. fuck u , in fact u re forever alone keep posting bullshits and doing all con jobs.. look whos forever alone here.. fuck u... ugly fucking malay .. ur facebook pictures make me puke seriously.. u re fucking most ugly malay i ever met

CanarGo
14-05-2012, 07:29 PM
here we go again will all the flaming huhuhu...

we want FR and not flame :confused:

jay118
14-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Test a girl at glory inn and at lian hing inn. in bintulu
SUperb.. local, one is 18 and 25.. small body.can lambung2 like takraw.. hahahaha

Hi bro,can pm me the contact?i hav vist bintulu for 3 months but never meet up this kind of kang tau. thanks in advance.

johncool
14-05-2012, 11:03 PM
I will be in Miri on 19th May.. Any Mirian is willing to bring me round Miri town? Both Taikor Powerfol & Taikor Badboy0000 refused to meet me.. I assume Miri is a dead place..

Powerfol
14-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Leaving to bangkok this thursday for some work.. The Bank here i come! this will be my 2nd time visit to The Bank@Bangkok! Any bro here been there before? This is the real clubbing house man...hehehe

johncool
15-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Leaving to bangkok this thursday for some work.. The Bank here i come! this will be my 2nd time visit to The Bank@Bangkok! Any bro here been there before? This is the real clubbing house man...hehehe

Hi bro powerfol,

No wonder u cannot accompany me during my visit to Miri. Have a nice holiday there..

FuM3
15-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Mr Johncool i will be in miri on 18th till 20th..same dont know the palace yet cause this is my first time going there..

CanarGo
15-05-2012, 02:50 AM

becarefull bro, read from Y! News that 1 dead and 2 coma (Bangla) when having their night there.

Powerfol
15-05-2012, 08:06 AM
becarefull bro, read from Y! News that 1 dead and 2 coma (Bangla) when having their night there.
oh really?? will be extra careful there...thanks bro...

johncool
15-05-2012, 09:01 AM
oh really?? will be extra careful there...thanks bro...

This year was planned to go to Danok with brothers from another forum but canceled due to bombing accident..just be careful..

scoregasm
15-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Finally arrive safely in Miri yesterday..wehuhuwehuhu :D Calling my the FL contact that was shared by one of the brothers here.. Trillion thanks to u & I hope u enjoy with my FL given to u also ya.. Just to unload my soldiers & stay at Mega hotel.. wahahahaha!!

Name:Yana
Origin:Jakarta
Body:8/10
Looks:Typical indon girls look, Short hair
Boobs:C
Skin:White
HJ:7/10
BJ;7/10
FJ:8/10 just satisfy
Damage:RM350 fo LT
Overall:7.5/10
WIR:Maybe....

badboy0000
15-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Finally arrive safely in Miri yesterday..wehuhuwehuhu :D Calling my the FL contact that was shared by one of the brothers here.. Trillion thanks to u & I hope u enjoy with my FL given to u also ya.. Just to unload my soldiers & stay at Mega hotel.. wahahahaha!!

Name:Yana
Origin:Jakarta
Body:8/10
Looks:Typical indon girls look, Short hair
Skin:White
BJ;7/10
FJ:8/10 just satisfy
Damage:RM350 fo LT
Overall:7.5/10
WIR:Maybe....

share = imagination

megah hotel = xxx INN

girl = maybe ah gua? or masturbate with own hands? lol

physco malay providing fake FR to lure newbies exchange FL ctc with him, beware everyone with this fucking malay babi hutan monyet!

"sendiri cakap , sendiri syok"

Joraiden
15-05-2012, 01:34 PM

HOI PUKIMAK!!!...BEAR IN MIND, me (JORAIDEN) & bro Scoregasm ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!...DO U EVEN HAVE A FUCKING SUPPORTIVE EVIDENCE BY SAYING THAT?...IF 'KO ADA'...THEN, SHOW THAT TO US HERE!!!!!

P/s: Setau aku, aku sik pernah nganok orang di sitok...:mad:

scoregasm
15-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Wahahahahahahaha!! Padan muka si badboy0000.. Nya pikir nya bagus gilak.. Bro Joraiden, biar jak orang tua ya.. He only knows how to bark.. :D

badboy0000
15-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Wahahahahahahaha!! Padan muka si badboy0000.. Nya pikir nya bagus gilak.. Bro Joraiden, biar jak orang tua ya.. He only knows how to bark.. :D

but im better than u fucking malay physco posting thread and replying to ownself... btw ur dupe i have put in my ignore list as he spam my inbox too much ...

just go to fuck off with ur imagination girls... obviously u re creating fake fr fr fr and fl fl fl .. who the fuck will believe a malay that feeds himself with pork every meal?

A PIG A DAY MAKES A MALAY LIKE YOU STAYS HEALTHY

Joraiden
15-05-2012, 03:41 PM
MUN DAH BODO, BODO JUAK LAH... To be simple, ask urself, how can two persons can ONLINE at the same time...BENGAP!!! Lamak makai taik ka?:mad:

johncool
15-05-2012, 04:25 PM
share = imagination

megah hotel = xxx INN

girl = maybe ah gua? or masturbate with own hands? lol

physco malay providing fake FR to lure newbies exchange FL ctc with him, beware everyone with this fucking malay babi hutan monyet!

"sendiri cakap , sendiri syok"

Bro badboy0000,

I don't know what is ur problem with him but please do not drag all of us into your argument with bro scoregasm. So far I have no problem with him. One more thing, I AM NOT SCOREGASM!

scoregasm
15-05-2012, 04:30 PM
MUN DAH BODO, BODO JUAK LAH... To be simple, ask urself, how can two persons can ONLINE at the same time...BENGAP!!! Lamak makai taik ka?:mad:

Hahahaha!! Rilex bro.. Biar jak nya ya..

Bro badboy0000,

I don't know what is ur problem with him but please do not drag all of us into your argument with bro scoregasm. So far I have no problem with him. One more thing, I AM NOT SCOREGASM!

Hi bro, let him be like that bro.. Let him bark as long as he can.. Harmless for us.. He got nothing actually.. Just have big stink mouth.. :D

johncool
15-05-2012, 04:37 PM

Hi bro, let him be like that bro.. Let him bark as long as he can.. Harmless for us.. He got nothing actually.. Just have big stink mouth.. :D

Brother Scoregasm,

I really don't understand why this kind of mankind is living on earth. He think he is good is it? I can't understand why Bro Powerfol can be friend with this guy.

scoregasm
15-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Brother Scoregasm,

I really don't understand why this kind of mankind is living on earth. He think he is good is it? I can't understand why Bro Powerfol can be friend with this guy.

Hahahahahaha!! I also confuse la bro.. Every day I am laughing at both of them.. Hahahahaha!! :D Totally fail to be a hero.. Hahahahahha!!

badboy0000
15-05-2012, 05:28 PM

fuck u conman fucking malay babi hutan that got a thick ugly face that has many big fucking ugly pimples on it fuck u malay babi

sendiri taip, sendiri reply .. what the fuck with kids nowadays in this world?

johncool
16-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Hahahahahaha!! I also confuse la bro.. Every day I am laughing at both of them.. Hahahahaha!! :D Totally fail to be a hero.. Hahahahahha!!

Hi Taiko Scoregasm,

Please PM me ur hp number.. I will be in Miri this Saturday.. Hope u can bring me jalan-jalan Miri Town..

scoregasm
16-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi Taiko Scoregasm,

Please PM me ur hp number.. I will be in Miri this Saturday.. Hope u can bring me jalan-jalan Miri Town..

Brother, PM u already.. I have a meeting just now thats why late reply.. Will bring u to MPs here for u to start.. Red Apple, Ocen, Golden Lily, and so on.. Got some Viets & Popiah for u to try..

I hope u can join my friends just hv a drink at local KTV & pub here.. Just a simple intro for u maybe before u go for ur own.. hehehehehe.. If u know what I mean.. :D

badboy0000
16-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Brother, PM u already.. I have a meeting just now thats why late reply.. Will bring u to MPs here for u to start.. Red Apple, Ocen, Golden Lily, and so on.. Got some Viets & Popiah for u to try..

I hope u can join my friends just hv a drink at local KTV & pub here.. Just a simple intro for u maybe before u go for ur own.. hehehehehe.. If u know what I mean.. :D

sick physco kid typing and replying again to ownself?

where is ur fucking FR? i thought everyday u got new FR and FL? fuck u malay conman!

all the infos u got are from other forum and other people. thats inexperience of u trying to con newbies huh? sick kid nowadays...?!!!...

johncool
16-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Hi Taikor Scoregasm,

I am very happy u are willing to accompany me even for one day. Thanks brother. I really appreciate it.Will buy u & your frens a drink as my appreciation. Once I landing at Miri airport & check-in hotel, I will inform u.

Very much thanks to u once again Taikor.

MaJa
16-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

Where is Red Apple? I only know green apple. I think Lavender also not bad and there is one MP near naga liar.

scoregasm
16-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi Taikor Scoregasm,

I am very happy u are willing to accompany me even for one day. Thanks brother. I really appreciate it.Will buy u & your frens a drink as my appreciation. Once I landing at Miri airport & check-in hotel, I will inform u.

Very much thanks to u once again Taikor.

Welcome. I hope u entertain me also during my trip to KL next month..hehehehehehe!!

Bro Scoregasm,

Where is Red Apple? I only know green apple. I think Lavender also not bad and there is one MP near naga liar.

Red Apple is pub bro & I always lepak there. Sometimes went to Borneo Bistro, CB & other KTVs..Green Apple is MP but I seldom went there..My playground is Golden Lily so far.. If u know what I mean.. Sometimes went to other MP also.. Hahahhahahah!!!

johncool
16-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Welcome. I hope u entertain me also during my trip to KL next month..hehehehehehe!!

Taikor Scoregasm,

Its an honour to entertain u when u are coming to KL later. I will bring u to the heaven of cheongster in KL. See u soon bro. Thanks once again.

phantom83
16-05-2012, 09:25 PM
bro scoregasm,

I am from miri before maybe we can go play together some day.normally which ktv you went? Maybe we can meet? Any bro here have iban girl number? can pm me?

I will repay you br

johncool
17-05-2012, 12:15 AM
bro scoregasm,

I am from miri before maybe we can go play together some day.normally which ktv you went? Maybe we can meet? Any bro here have iban girl number? can pm me?

I will repay you br

Hi Brother Phantom83,

I wish I could meet all Miri Taikors during my visit to Miri this week. We could hv fun together.

scoregasm
17-05-2012, 08:24 AM
bro scoregasm,

I will repay you br

Sure why not. I will invite bro johncool from KL to join at KTV this Saturday. Normally just lepak at Red Apple, Season, or CB together with my frens. Very good place for hunting also.. :D

gemtiger
17-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Y* J*** Reflexology

Origin: PRC

Body: 6/10 upper body nice, legs terkangkang a bit

Boobs: 7/10 normal sized, soft and nice to squeeze

Nipples: 7/10 normal

Pussy: N/A caress from outside

GFE: 7/10 more professional/service-oriented, which i like

Face: 7/10.

HJ: yes some nice moves

BJ: didn't ask

FJ: didn't ask

Damage: 65+50

Decided to try some place other than the usual joints around Stutong and 101. Didn't know whether this place provided happy endings as I haven't read any FRs from here but went nonetheless, I would have been happy with just a massage.

Led up to 1st floor, place was looking a tad old but still acceptable. Massage was ok. Started to massage my ass and inner thighs when I was still facing downwards. Very strong and sensual strokes. This lady knows what she's doing, couldn't wait for her to work my rod. Her alternating strokes and pressure levels brought me to a state of bliss, before she stripped me naked and started the main event. She constantly whispered compliments on my looks, didi's size, didi's hardness, how good I must be in bed as I lasted well over 30 mins during the HJ :p Like I said, very professional/service-oriented.

guster
17-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Am staying at Pullman, any happening around here?

gemtiger
17-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Am staying at Pullman, any happening around here?

What are you looking for? Pullman's within walking distance to a lot of happening places, depending on what you have in mind.

crygonex
18-05-2012, 12:20 AM
MP FR
ButterF** Val*** Reflexology ( at tmn bulatan seberkas )

Origin: PRC

Boobs: 8/10 normal sized

Nipples: 7/10 normal

Pussy: trimmed ^^

GFE: 7/10

Face: 8/10.

HJ: yes...so nice..love it

BJ: n/a

FJ: 50-50..she no pro in this...but ur all can ask for this...

Damage: 60+100 ( HJ & FJ )

guster
18-05-2012, 06:48 AM
What are you looking for? Pullman's within walking distance to a lot of happening places, depending on what you have in mind.

Hi,
Looking for massage n FJ

scoregasm
18-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi,
Looking for massage n FJ

U walk to the Grand Con hotel bro.. There is Ah Boy stock..

gemtiger
18-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi,
Looking for massage n FJ

Like bro scoregasm said, you can walk to Grand Con for Ah Boy's stock. For massage, Padungan area will be the most convenient

guster
18-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm not interested in Ah Boy stock, I would like to try local gals. Any suggestion? Am staying in Hilton

johncool
19-05-2012, 08:38 AM
U walk to the Grand Con hotel bro.. There is Ah Boy stock..

Hi Brother Scoregasm,

I will be in Miri about evening. Can't wait to see u & your frens. Please fetch me at the airport as I sms u already. I will call u as soon as I arrive. We will have a party to nite with u guys!

scoregasm
19-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Hi Brother Scoregasm,

I will be in Miri about evening. Can't wait to see u & your frens. Please fetch me at the airport as I sms u already. I will call u as soon as I arrive. We will have a party to nite with u guys!

Wowww..u will arrive today?? hahahhaa,,never realized today is saturday..ok bro, see u soon..hv a safe journey..will see u at the airport ya.. Hahahahha!! I will bring u round miri city today & bonk as many local as u can! Wahahahhaha!!

johncool
19-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Wowww..u will arrive today?? hahahhaa,,never realized today is saturday..ok bro, see u soon..hv a safe journey..will see u at the airport ya.. Hahahahha!! I will bring u round miri city today & bonk as many local as u can! Wahahahhaha!!

Hi bro,

Now I am waiting for boarding. Who else would join us & any hot girls join?

scoregasm
19-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi bro,

Now I am waiting for boarding. Who else would join us & any hot girls join?

do not worry too much bro.. 5 of my frens will join us.. one of my frens will invite local college girls to join us clubbing tonite.. just wait for tonite.. I will invite 2 local FL..

So, its up to u how to do fishing.. bring big fishing rod bro.. Hahahhahhaha!! :D some of them are from Curtin College & I-system college. Hahahahah!!

Those girls are from my frens' source.. I only invite 2 FL.. See u soon!

guster
19-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Went to ChongLee Park,

Choose of the MP,

Good massage service n offer urut batin

Very nice in fact

johncool
19-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi Brothers,

I at Miri now staying at Dynasty Hotel. Brother Scoregasm fetch me at the airport & send me to my respective hotel. Now I am waiting for Brother Scoregasm & his gang to bring me go around Miri City.

I am very delighted to see an experience man like Brother Scoregasm. Will be going to KTV & clubbing tonight, according to Bro Scoregasm.

FuM3
20-05-2012, 12:47 AM
where ur guys heading?.i also at dynasty hotel..why u guy dont bring me also?. poor petty me...

narutonaruto
20-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Went to ChongLee Park,

Choose of the MP,

Good massage service n offer urut batin

Very nice in fact

bro....whats the name of the mp.....and which ml...or their no...

pm me .....

johncool
21-05-2012, 09:34 AM
This FR, special thanks to Taikor Scoregasm & his co. for making me as an extraordinary adult during my visit to Miri last Saturday & Sunday. It was a very meaningful moment of my life! I met a few Taikors in Miri & u all are very great & deserve 'Taikor' titles!

Was clubbing with Miri's Taikors on Saturday & with us were 6 young college students. All are locals. However, all the local college girls were booked by Brother Scoregasm & his co. & Bro Scoregasm did introduce me to one local working adult age 27 & I could say, AWESOME! Very special thanks to u brother!! I owe u a lot!

After clubbing, invite that local, name Lisa, to my hotel room & she agreed. Here are the FR.

Name:Lisa
Race: Iban mix Malay
Looks:8/10 (pretty lady)
Skin:White & smell good
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 (sensual move, moaning, & very tight pussy)
Anal:No
GFE:9/10
Damage:I pay her RM500 because of her great service & rare to see this kind of lady. Very hot!
Overall:8.5/10
WIR:Yes of coz!

Thanks to Taikor Scoregasm, & his co. You all are the great & the legend!

johncool
21-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Place visited with Bro Scoregasm & his co. during my business trip to Miri.

1. Brunei
2. Crocodile Farm
3. Cherrie Berries
4. Balcony
5. Talking Point
6. KTVs ( I cannot remeber the name, hope Taikor Scoregasm could explain)
7. Jungle Trekking with all of them.

Overall, veri great experience! Girls are all pretty!

Joraiden
21-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Wasehhhh..Weekend Revengeful ehhhh....ehehheeh....Thumbs up to Bro Johncool and Scoregasm...

scoregasm
21-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Wasehhhh..Weekend Revengeful ehhhh....ehehheeh....Thumbs up to Bro Johncool and Scoregasm...

Hahahahhaha!! Bro Johncool is so cool bro.. u should meet him when u are going to KL.. Plus, he has a lot of money also.. All pubs & KTVs we enter, he paid all the expenses.. this guys is an ATM machine with him.. He is also macho & cool guy.. Hahahhahaha!! Nice too meet u bro john!! :D

scoregasm
21-05-2012, 10:54 PM
This FR, special thanks to Taikor Scoregasm & his co. for making me as an extraordinary adult during my visit to Miri last Saturday & Sunday. It was a very meaningful moment of my life! I met a few Taikors in Miri & u all are very great & deserve 'Taikor' titles!

Was clubbing with Miri's Taikors on Saturday & with us were 6 young college students. All are locals. However, all the local college girls were booked by Brother Scoregasm & his co. & Bro Scoregasm did introduce me to one local working adult age 27 & I could say, AWESOME! Very special thanks to u brother!! I owe u a lot!

After clubbing, invite that local, name Lisa, to my hotel room & she agreed. Here are the FR.

Name:Lisa
Race: Iban mix Malay
Looks:8/10 (pretty lady)
Skin:White & smell good
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 (sensual move, moaning, & very tight pussy)
Anal:No
GFE:9/10
Damage:I pay her RM500 because of her great service & rare to see this kind of lady. Very hot!
Overall:8.5/10
WIR:Yes of coz!

Thanks to Taikor Scoregasm, & his co. You all are the great & the legend!

Hahahahahha!! I know u can score her bro! Hehehe.. I am sorry about the college girls.. they are not many that night.. hopefully can invite more but some of them have followed other guys..what to do.. but Lisa is not bad also.. I rate her 8.5/10 also.. Pussy shaved & GFE good, plus smell very nice! hahahhahahahha!! :D

Joraiden
22-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Hahahahhaha!! Bro Johncool is so cool bro.. u should meet him when u are going to KL.. Plus, he has a lot of money also.. All pubs & KTVs we enter, he paid all the expenses.. this guys is an ATM machine with him.. He is also macho & cool guy.. Hahahhahaha!! Nice too meet u bro john!! :D

No wonder he's willing to pay RM500... I will meet him someday when I make my visit to KL...

gemtiger
22-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Posted in another forum.

Again, another FR from a few weeks ago:

Origin: Some part of Vietnam.

Face: 6. 5/10 friendly, smiley face. Fair.

Body: 6. 5/10 still quite good.

Boobs: 8/10 nice soft melons.

Nipples: 7/10 sucked and squeezed to my heart's content.

Pussy: 7/10 didn't take off her undies but could feel she was wet and trimmed.

GFE: 7/10 minimal conversation but she was very compliant with my various demands.

Massage: 4/10 not enough strength.

HJ: yes.

BJ: yes.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 50+100 didn't nego as I was very satisfied

Walked in and spotted her stocking their fridge with drinks and food. She was wearing a top that was showing off her killer cleavage. She smiled when I stared so I pointed at her and she nodded enthusiastically. Her massage was ok but not strong enough. HJ skills were good, I was sucking her soft fair melons while she worked on my rod in preparation for her mouth. BJ skills were so-so, needed a bit of direction. Half-way through I got up and told her to suck me while crouching on the massage bed. Grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth like no tomorrow. She was a good sport, could tell she was gagging a few times but she didn't stop me. Ordered her to get off the bed and crouch on the floor while I dick-slapped her face a bit before shoving my cock into her mouth and resuming the face-fucking. With 5 minutes left I climbed back onto the bed and told her to finish me off CIM-style while I fondled her jugs.

yupfive
23-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Hahahahahha!! I know u can score her bro! Hehehe.. I am sorry about the college girls.. they are not many that night.. hopefully can invite more but some of them have followed other guys..what to do.. but Lisa is not bad also.. I rate her 8.5/10 also.. Pussy shaved & GFE good, plus smell very nice! hahahhahahahha!! :D

Hi brother scoregasm, mind to intro some kangtao also.im traveling to Miri Thursday also.hopefully can pm me also bro and we can cheong together am.haha

FastFive
23-05-2012, 10:51 AM

Bro Scoregasm, seems like u are the boss here..hehe..I wanna meet u if I hv a chance..Bring me cheong also.. hehe..

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi brother scoregasm, mind to intro some kangtao also.im traveling to Miri Thursday also.hopefully can pm me also bro and we can cheong together am.haha

Cheong is yourself bro. I dont cheong with brothers. I enjoy clubbing & hanging out with brothers only. Cheong business is only between u & girls..not me..hehehhee..by the, I will be on leave bro.. I can suggest u to my fren in Miri if u want to hang out with them..

Bro Scoregasm, seems like u are the boss here..hehe..I wanna meet u if I hv a chance..Bring me cheong also.. hehe..

Yo bro fastfive..wah, above is bro Yupfive & u are fastfive..hehehe.. what a coincident.. I owe u a lot bro.. so, i must learn from u actually.. where are u now?

FastFive
23-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Yo bro fastfive..wah, above is bro Yupfive & u are fastfive..hehehe.. what a coincident.. I owe u a lot bro.. so, i must learn from u actually.. where are u now?

Now I am back to my hometown Kuching for Gawai. Stop & holiday for 2 weeks before continue working again. U at Kuching kah?

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Now I am back to my hometown Kuching for Gawai. Stop & holiday for 2 weeks before continue working again. U at Kuching kah?

Happy Gawai Bro! I will on leave for 2 weeks also.. Maybe wanna go to KL next week & meet some brothers there..I at Miri now bro..Long time no see u online here bro..where was u camping? hehehe..

FastFive
23-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Happy Gawai Bro! I will on leave for 2 weeks also.. Maybe wanna go to KL next week & meet some brothers there..I at Miri now bro..Long time no see u online here bro..where was u camping? hehehe..

I was not active since I join this company. I move a lot around the world especially to Singapore, Manila, & Jakarta. Be a consultant is not an easy job but a lot of income..

Forget about last time job.hehe..dealing with girls & clients gv me a lot of money also but those money was very fast to finish also. Like people said, duit haram.. hahaha..

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I was not active since I join this company. I move a lot around the world especially to Singapore, Manila, & Jakarta. Be a consultant is not an easy job but a lot of income..

Forget about last time job.hehe..dealing with girls & clients gv me a lot of money also but those money was very fast to finish also. Like people said, duit haram.. hahaha..

I understand bro. One by one OKT was fall down nowadays. Especially in Kuching I heard according to my source there. Luckily u stop being a transporter to those OKTs. Yes bro, now u hv better job eventhough have to work hard but its worth it. What happen to OKT Mike now lah? Long time did not heard from him also. Now MP a lot bro..its easy for cheongster to find lubang..

Miri also got a lot of MP that full of PRC, & Viets.. Seems like so boring fucking them nowadays..Haha :D Now I move to basic principles bro.. Hunting & flirting in the club is a better ways, plus can get quality girls also..

FastFive
23-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I understand bro. One by one OKT was fall down nowadays. Especially in Kuching I heard according to my source there. Luckily u stop being a transporter to those OKTs. Yes bro, now u hv better job eventhough have to work hard but its worth it. What happen to OKT Mike now lah? Long time did not heard from him also. Now MP a lot bro..its easy for cheongster to find lubang..

Miri also got a lot of MP that full of PRC, & Viets.. Seems like so boring fucking them nowadays..Haha :D Now I move to basic principles bro.. Hunting & flirting in the club is a better ways, plus can get quality girls also..

OKT Mike is not an OKT now. He is working at private company. But he still active in cheong. Some Otai2 now is prefer to stay low. I met some of them in Kuching last time.

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 12:06 PM
OKT Mike is not an OKT now. He is working at private company. But he still active in cheong. Some Otai2 now is prefer to stay low. I met some of them in Kuching last time.

Hahahaha! U also otai ma eventhough u are young but u hv a lot of experience & charming looks..Hahaha! No wonder la all pretty young girls will definitely choose u..Now I prefer to cheong alone bro..The more u bring people, more suspicious u will be..

FastFive
23-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Hahahaha! U also otai ma eventhough u are young but u hv a lot of experience & charming looks..Hahaha! No wonder la all pretty young girls will definitely choose u..Now I prefer to cheong alone bro..The more u bring people, more suspicious u will be..

Thats what we called PLAYBOY.. Haha..

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Thats what we called PLAYBOY.. Haha..

U are different bro eventhough u are young..We older than u also dont hv experience & technic like u.. hahahaha :D I must learn from u how to tackle girls in a second.. However, good luck to u bro.. If hv a chance to meet u, i will tell u more young man..

Cheong safely bro.. Happy Gawai once again! :D

Joraiden
23-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh my...I got meself left-behind lah....:(

yupfive
23-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Cheong is yourself bro. I dont cheong with brothers. I enjoy clubbing & hanging out with brothers only. Cheong business is only between u & girls..not me..hehehhee..by the, I will be on leave bro.. I can suggest u to my fren in Miri if u want to hang out with them..

Sure bro,there's still a lots of chance to clubbing in future...is good to have same kaki to join up have fun cos have same topic and can share different story ma.ohya...there's a strong bro call fast five also.ha....hey...when can meet up lim teh?

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Sure bro,there's still a lots of chance to clubbing in future...is good to have same kaki to join up have fun cos have same topic and can share different story ma.ohya...there's a strong bro call fast five also.ha....hey...when can meet up lim teh?

Where are u bro? Miri? Kuching? Bintulu? A lot of kaki out there that we dont even realize their existence.. Me just an ordinary cheongster not like u people..hehehe..Yes, we can go for clubbing when has a chance..Now is holiday season bro..Plus, this is summer bro, very nice to go overseas for vacation..

That bro fastfive is a busy man nowadays. Was trying to invite him for enjoy clubbing, but he did not hv time also..He is not the same man like when he was working with those OKTs years ago..Now he got himself permanent better job..

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh my...I got meself left-behind lah....:(

What did u left behind bro? hahaha..nothing to worry about that.. A lot of holes out there bro.. Hehehhehehe :D

yupfive
23-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Where are u bro? Miri? Kuching? Bintulu? A lot of kaki out there that we dont even realize their existence.. Me just an ordinary cheongster not like u people..hehehe..Yes, we can go for clubbing when has a chance..Now is holiday season bro..Plus, this is summer bro, very nice to go overseas for vacation..

That bro fastfive is a busy man nowadays. Was trying to invite him for enjoy clubbing, but he did not hv time also..He is not the same man like when he was working with those OKTs years ago..Now he got himself permanent better job..

I'm from from Kuching going Sibu.and will go Miri and bintulu also.my job need travel as well.will need go Brunei,kl and Sabah as well.how about u bro?fix in Miri?

Joraiden
23-05-2012, 05:04 PM
What did u left behind bro? hahaha..nothing to worry about that.. A lot of holes out there bro.. Hehehhehehe :D

U guys have met each other...and that brings alot of excitement...Me?..huhuhu

scoregasm
23-05-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm from from Kuching going Sibu.and will go Miri and bintulu also.my job need travel as well.will need go Brunei,kl and Sabah as well.how about u bro?fix in Miri?

We are same bro.. 60% of my life is at Miri especially weekends.. I could say that..once a week or twice a week outstation..depends on the boss what he wants me to do.. Sometimes went to Miri also.. It depends la bro.. I hv a house in Kuching & Miri, so it makes my life easier to go traveling also.. :D

U guys have met each other...and that brings alot of excitement...Me?..huhuhu

Aiyo.. It just a chance bro.. Well, u can meet bro fastfive as he is in Kuching now.. I am sure u will be glad to see him.. He is a young man & wearing "girls" as his belt.. Other brothers I know from Kuching are all in another forum such as International XXX Guideezz & World XXX Guideoon..hahahahaha! :)

dondet
24-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi guys,

I'm in Kuching now.Can anyone share with me any fl contacts or be my tour guide here.

Cheers.
[email protected]

Ps I have one local Ml contact.

naihiak
24-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Hi guys,

I'm in Kuching now.Can anyone share with me any fl contacts or be my tour guide here.

Cheers.
[email protected]

Ps I have one local Ml contact.

ctc me bro... mayb we can cheong together [email protected]

Joraiden
24-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Aiyo.. It just a chance bro.. Well, u can meet bro fastfive as he is in Kuching now.. I am sure u will be glad to see him.. He is a young man & wearing "girls" as his belt.. Other brothers I know from Kuching are all in another forum such as International XXX Guideezz & World XXX Guideoon..hahahahaha! :)

Hahaha...Ya meh?...

scoregasm
24-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Hahaha...Ya meh?...

Yes bro..just PM him u wanna meet him..Hehehe..

Jilat
24-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Hello guys!

Happening in here ah.. I would like to join u people!

Joraiden
24-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes bro..just PM him u wanna meet him..Hehehe..

ahahaha...we'll see about that...

Shiftronic
25-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Good morning brothers & taikos,

I'LL be traveling to Kuching in a weeks time, anyone can recomend some nice dishes ?
Also which hotel would be more convenient?

Thanks in advance

friction
28-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Hello all taikos! Will be in Kuching for this coming Gawai!!Anyone have fl contact to pm me? Thanks!:)

SmartChoices
30-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Will be available for the next few days.

Buying Sibu roti. As long as she is not ugly, not fat, face 5/10 above, i am willing to use RM100 to exchange. Because i get scammed by others in another forum, i need to test and confirm first before pay. Sure, you have right to not believe me, but, i can only say you will not regret for trust me. ^^

I have same account name on other forums.

battlesex
31-05-2012, 10:05 AM
if got girl in kuching let me know

scoregasm
31-05-2012, 10:18 AM
happy gawai festival to all brothers who celebrate it!! Now i am happily enjoying my holidays with few brothers especially brother johncool!! Hv a nice holidays to all!! :d

nicknuck
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi guys,

I'm in Bintulu now.Can anyone share with me any fl contacts or be my tour guide here.

ahloon2682
03-06-2012, 04:00 AM
hi anyone got kuching girl to intro?pls pm me wit number thx!!]

Jilat
03-06-2012, 10:03 PM
happy gawai festival to all brothers who celebrate it!! Now i am happily enjoying my holidays with few brothers especially brother johncool!! Hv a nice holidays to all!! :d

Happy gawai to all brothers also..I am new to this forum..but moderately actice in another forum..let us build a crony in sammy boy..

FastFive
03-06-2012, 10:07 PM

Bro,

Where are u now? I am coming to Miri tomorrow. Lets go for fun. I will invite my old frens in miri of to join us if u want. They are my cheong frens..let go..PM me if u want to join bro..

jimmy2nz
03-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Here is a really delayed FR. Thanks to Bro Scoregasm for the contact...

Name : Jenny
Category : Foochow Sibu
Face :3/10 - not pretty
Body : 5/10
Cup : 6/10 ( I would say B)
Ass : 6/10
Pussy : 3/10
Height : short
Damage : 350 for ON; initially quoted me 400
BBBJ : 5/10...
CIM : didnt try
AR : didnt try
FK : 3/10
DATY : 2/10
FJ : 3/10
GFE : 1/10
Moan : bit bit...
Overall : 4/10

Done cowgirl, missionary & doggie. Quite willing to change style. When we are resting, she keeps on playing my mobile phone. Getting me a bit irritated.

jimmy2nz
03-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Anyway, been to a new MP named R _ _ G _ _ _ _, near Sun City and had the worst service ever. Very bad massage & the girl is only want to do the HJ straight away. Very unhappy with my experience there. The only plus side, the girls are from Vietnam and they can speak English or Mandarin.

Edisonmiri
04-06-2012, 11:13 AM
any okt number in miri? thanks in advance for the help.

0128766833 Annie .

Jameskoo1979
04-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Anyway, been to a new MP named R _ _ G _ _ _ _, near Sun City and had the worst service ever. Very bad massage & the girl is only want to do the HJ straight away. Very unhappy with my experience there. The only plus side, the girls are from Vietnam and they can speak English or Mandarin.

Hi bro , where in Miri have a great happy ending service, pls pm me pls. Thanks in advance . I been trying a lot mp in Miri, some just ok . But now need to try find some new place with unexpected service n skill. Thanks every bro.will be going down today. Heheheheh.

lancerajai
05-06-2012, 02:31 AM
Posted in another forum.

Again, another FR from a few weeks ago:

Origin: Some part of Vietnam.

Face: 6. 5/10 friendly, smiley face. Fair.

Body: 6. 5/10 still quite good.

Boobs: 8/10 nice soft melons.

Nipples: 7/10 sucked and squeezed to my heart's content.

Pussy: 7/10 didn't take off her undies but could feel she was wet and trimmed.

GFE: 7/10 minimal conversation but she was very compliant with my various demands.

Massage: 4/10 not enough strength.

HJ: yes.

BJ: yes.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 50+100 didn't nego as I was very satisfied

Walked in and spotted her stocking their fridge with drinks and food. She was wearing a top that was showing off her killer cleavage. She smiled when I stared so I pointed at her and she nodded enthusiastically. Her massage was ok but not strong enough. HJ skills were good, I was sucking her soft fair melons while she worked on my rod in preparation for her mouth. BJ skills were so-so, needed a bit of direction. Half-way through I got up and told her to suck me while crouching on the massage bed. Grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth like no tomorrow. She was a good sport, could tell she was gagging a few times but she didn't stop me. Ordered her to get off the bed and crouch on the floor while I dick-slapped her face a bit before shoving my cock into her mouth and resuming the face-fucking. With 5 minutes left I climbed back onto the bed and told her to finish me off CIM-style while I fondled her jugs.

Hi bro, saw ur FR too at isg, but decided to ask you here instead. Went to search for this B***O**** 101 last week but failed, summore got raid, so i cabut. Any more clue as to this mp? Really want to try this vietnamese. I'm usually ACH,stutong guy, so 101 a bit blur still. thnks

gemtiger
05-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi bro, saw ur FR too at isg, but decided to ask you here instead. Went to search for this B***O**** 101 last week but failed, summore got raid, so i cabut. Any more clue as to this mp? Really want to try this vietnamese. I'm usually ACH,stutong guy, so 101 a bit blur still. thnks

When you say got raid you mean at 101 in general? Anyway, this MP can be located quite easily, just look for a Bombay Masala outlet and when you enter the outlet, the MP's back door & sign will be visible to your right. Can't miss it.

scoregasm
05-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Bro,

Where are u now? I am coming to Miri tomorrow. Lets go for fun. I will invite my old frens in miri of to join us if u want. They are my cheong frens..let go..PM me if u want to join bro..

Bro fastfive, i am now holiday at KL..will be back to Miri this Friday.. If u are still in Miri that time, I would like to see u & ur frens also.. Will invite my frens also.. Brothers in KL are very kind to bring me jalan2..Hahahaha!!

PM me ur contact bro.. I will call u once I reach Miri..

badguy
05-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi.who is this Annie ? FL or okt?

Jilat
06-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Bro fastfive, i am now holiday at KL..will be back to Miri this Friday.. If u are still in Miri that time, I would like to see u & ur frens also.. Will invite my frens also.. Brothers in KL are very kind to bring me jalan2..Hahahaha!!

Bro Scoregasm,

May I join bot of you also? I hv frens in cheong scene also in Miri. Now I am in Kuching, but for brothers, I would like to meet the true Taikors like u.. :cool:

scoregasm
06-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

May I join bot of you also? I hv frens in cheong scene also in Miri. Now I am in Kuching, but for brothers, I would like to meet the true Taikors like u.. :cool:

Sure bro. PM me ur number, we can go out together with other brothers..

Jilat
07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Sure bro. PM me ur number, we can go out together with other brothers..

PM u already my contact number.. Hope to see u bro.. Bring more brothers.. we could build one team here..hehehhe..

Sainterz
07-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Am going to Miri.. Who is kind enough to help me? I will pay RM1000.

badguy
08-06-2012, 03:15 PM

How to help

scoregasm
09-06-2012, 01:36 AM

Wooww bro!! I want RM1K if u are really serious!! I got many to exchange with u if u want!!

FastFive
09-06-2012, 10:54 AM

Hi bro,

Let us hang out tonite.. bring some brothers.. Now in Miri..

scoregasm
09-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi bro,

Let us hang out tonite.. bring some brothers.. Now in Miri..

woww..ok bro!! anytime! i just arrived yesterday..how are u la bro?? I can invite some Miri brothers that I personally know to join us if u dont mind..

FastFive
09-06-2012, 11:03 AM
woww..ok bro!! anytime! i just arrived yesterday..how are u la bro?? I can invite some Miri brothers that I personally know to join us if u dont mind..

PM me your ctc bro so that I can call u whenever my frens & I available today. We are going to Miri for business meeting. Show us the best place, the best girls that u ever had in Miri bro.

scoregasm
09-06-2012, 11:09 AM
PM me your ctc bro so that I can call u whenever my frens & I available today. We are going to Miri for business meeting. Show us the best place, the best girls that u ever had in Miri bro.

already bro.. Any FR for us to read bro??

FastFive
09-06-2012, 11:16 AM
already bro.. Any FR for us to read bro??

I will. Too many FR to choose.. later decide which one to be published..hahaha

scoregasm
09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I will. Too many FR to choose.. later decide which one to be published..hahaha

Bro, i saw ur name in decent forum before i was banned there. did u active there?

FastFive
09-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Bro, i saw ur name in decent forum before i was banned there. did u active there?

Oo..That forum ha? I dont active there bro. Not easy to log in & not customer friendly..hehe..some brothers there are 'overrated'. So I dont like camping there. Its like u need permit to stay there, full of rules & regulations. Plus u cannot ask for information if u are newbies & u must hang out with seniors in that forum before u can get the contacts.

scoregasm
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Oo..That forum ha? I dont active there bro. Not easy to log in & not customer friendly..hehe..some brothers there are 'overrated'. So I dont like camping there. Its like u need permit to stay there, full of rules & regulations. Plus u cannot ask for information if u are newbies & u must hang out with seniors in that forum before u can get the contacts.

I was there before. but some brothers dont like me, so i decide to attack them & they ban me. I thought they are the true Taikor but huh... I think my brother are better than them..big mouth only bro..

FastFive
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I was there before. but some brothers dont like me, so i decide to attack them & they ban me. I thought they are the true Taikor but huh... I think my brother are better than them..big mouth only bro..

Some of them are humble like a brother that I met in KK from that forum, he was very nice & humble..So far, I hv no problem with that brother..Other brothers I dont know but I dont have a nice feeling to stay camping in that forum..Hehehe..Maybe its just me who feel that way..

scoregasm
11-06-2012, 12:02 AM
We were having a good nite yesterday with the real Taiko FastFive & his friends in Miri. First of all, thanks for buying us beers & introduce us to some pretty local girls of yours'. It was great to know them also bro. Hehehe.. Will post FR soon with that girls u introduce me..Hehehe! Thanks to u brother..

It is true bro, like u said, more Taikor out there.. And u are one of them! Hehehe! Will invite more brothers to join our 'Allies'. I heard a lot of Kuching brothers also know u..Well, hv a nice day bro.. Do not forget post FR of yours' also bro.. Wanna see what happen with u and a girl that I suggest to u..hehehe..

scoregasm
11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Once again thanks to Brother FastFive who shared this girl to me. Thanks to u trillions bro!

Name: Anna
Race: Local Malay Girl
Boobs: C small pink nipple
Body: Slim
Ass: 8/10 round ass
Height: Tall, 170cm i guess
Gfe: 9/10, she is single, doing part time job but not regular. only do with a person she knows.
FJ: 8/10, still young
Moaning: 7/10
damage: RM200 tips for her
WIR: Why not? I am gonna turn her to my FUBU. hehehe..

Thanks once again to Bro FastFive. U are the great!

Jilat
11-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Once again thanks to Brother FastFive who shared this girl to me. Thanks to u trillions bro!

Gfe: 9/10, she is single, doing part time job but not regular. only do with a person she knows.

Bro Scoregasm,

Very good FR. If u are coming to kuching, do find me ok. I will bring u to Pinay & Indon land..Surely u will not regret..We cannot match bro FastFive.. Eventhough he is younger than us, he has bravery & guts to tackle local chicks..This guy is not playing with foreigner i think.. Met him twice in Kuching..

scoregasm
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Bro Scoregasm,

Very good FR. If u are coming to kuching, do find me ok. I will bring u to Pinay & Indon land..Surely u will not regret..We cannot match bro FastFive.. Eventhough he is younger than us, he has bravery & guts to tackle local chicks..This guy is not playing with foreigner i think.. Met him twice in Kuching..

Yo bro Jilat..Will find u if I am coming to Kuching.. I think i will be in Kuching during Hari Raya bro..

FastFive
11-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Yo bro Jilat..Will find u if I am coming to Kuching.. I think i will be in Kuching during Hari Raya bro..

Bro, nice to meet Miri community last Saturday. As I rate before, Miri could be a must place to visit.. Thats y u see a lot of Brunei-an went to Miri for fun.. Bro, I am not a Taikor as u mention above.. I am just an ordinary person that always love to hv fun with girls.. I hv a lot of chiong friends in Miri & some of them u met already last Saturday..

As in Kuching, the community is even bigger because I was born in Kuching.. All of them are local Sarawakians different from Miri, a lot of my frens from outside Sarawak especially those who are working with LNG. We in Kuching organize yearly activity because all of us are busy with work & no time to go chiong together..Well, when u are come to Kuching later, I will show u to show my respect to u because u hv entertained me & my friends during our visit to Miri.. To pay it back, I will show u the best place in Kuching & will make ur nite with locals u wanna pick. Haha!

scoregasm
11-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Bro, nice to meet Miri community last Saturday. As I rate before, Miri could be a must place to visit.. Thats y u see a lot of Brunei-an went to Miri for fun.. Bro, I am not a Taikor as u mention above.. I am just an ordinary person that always love to hv fun with girls.. I hv a lot of chiong friends in Miri & some of them u met already last Saturday..

As in Kuching, the community is even bigger because I was born in Kuching.. All of them are local Sarawakians different from Miri, a lot of my frens from outside Sarawak especially those who are working with LNG. We in Kuching organize yearly activity because all of us are busy with work & no time to go chiong together..Well, when u are come to Kuching later, I will show u to show my respect to u because u hv entertained me & my friends during our visit to Miri.. To pay it back, I will show u the best place in Kuching & will make ur nite with locals u wanna pick. Haha!

Never regret to meet u bro. All ur experience is very nice to hear. All ur skills, I really cannot practice it in my life. Maybe I was born without those flirting skills. hahaha.. :D I know some brothers in Kuching also..

FastFive
11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Never regret to meet u bro. All ur experience is very nice to hear. All ur skills, I really cannot practice it in my life. Maybe I was born without those flirting skills. hahaha.. :D I know some brothers in Kuching also..

However, I am not always in Kuching.. I always fly to Singapore, KL, & KK because of my job ask me to do so.. But I got trusted brothers in Kuching to entertain u if u come to Kuching.. In this business, u need to be carefull.. One brother I know from another forum, stab behind my back before.. Well, its history.. Its Kuching bro.. Need to be extra careful.. About girls & money, do not trust anybody.. That is basic rules.

scoregasm
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM
However, I am not always in Kuching.. I always fly to Singapore, KL, & KK because of my job ask me to do so.. But I got trusted brothers in Kuching to entertain u if u come to Kuching.. In this business, u need to be carefull.. One brother I know from another forum, stab behind my back before.. Well, its history.. Its Kuching bro.. Need to be extra careful.. About girls & money, do not trust anybody.. That is basic rules.

Bro FastFive,

Thanks for the advice. U are right bro. Do not trust everyone. I wanna gather all brothers that I hv met and I suggest we will meet. Thats just a plan. I am sure, u people are more experience than me.

When I show u I got more than 300 girls contacts in my "cheong handphone", I can believe u got a lot of list in ur iPad & the most interesting part, when u show their pictures & talk ur experience with them..hahahahhahaaha!! :D

Jilat
11-06-2012, 05:17 PM

Brother Scoregasm,

I would be very happy if meeting u people in Kuching. Every Friday, we hv dinner with Taikors in Kuching. So, if u come to Kuching u will be our new gang. Do not forget to contact me ok. Let me show u the true life in Kuching. Haha!

scoregasm
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Brother Scoregasm,

I would be very happy if meeting u people in Kuching. Every Friday, we hv dinner with Taikors in Kuching. So, if u come to Kuching u will be our new gang. Do not forget to contact me ok. Let me show u the true life in Kuching. Haha!

No problem bro..for sexitement, i am surely find u..hahahah!

lolkke
12-06-2012, 05:23 PM
i be in kuching in early july, anywhere got any actions, FLs? or even HC with full service going todo a 3d/2n there.

Imahore
15-06-2012, 02:33 PM
I am new and I will be in Miri. I am brand new to SammyBoyForum, joined 5 mins ago. I am going to be working in Miri for about 1 year, starting in a few weeks.. and want some help. I have been there before many times but I only know the massage places with all the PRC girls. Terrible massage, I always get overcharged, and now I want something better. Like where to find the local girls. Can anyone help me?

crygonex
16-06-2012, 08:50 AM
I am new and I will be in Miri. I am brand new to SammyBoyForum, joined 5 mins ago. I am going to be working in Miri for about 1 year, starting in a few weeks.. and want some help. I have been there before many times but I only know the massage places with all the PRC girls. Terrible massage, I always get overcharged, and now I want something better. Like where to find the local girls. Can anyone help me?

if you want local just go Angie Health care...where?1st floor (up the rock pub )behind million inn...

k4mbing
17-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi,

Im new here , I have been in Miri a few times before and from all your conversation in the forum you all had more fun then me while in Miri. All i had was some bad memories at a few MP i will never return back to. Any suggestion on where to go on my next trip to Miri?

skinnyguy10
18-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Staying in Imperial Miri tonight. Any suggestion? My room way too big for me alone :)

scoregasm
19-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Last Saturday, pay visit to Bintulu wo meet few frens & we decide to go find girls together. hahahhaha! After long hours pusing all around Bintulu, could not find any Bintulu girls outside..Hahahha! So I decide to a FL to entertain me in the hotel at night later.

Before that, we went massage at the MP that I could not remember its name. Somewhere at Medan. Well, here is my FR.

Name: Lisa
Race: Iban mix Bidayuh
Skin: White, soft, & got some pimples. Not many la..
Body: 7/10 got shape that could make u melting also
Boobs: B nice to grab
HJ:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 ok la
FJ: 7/10 just satisfy with her performance
DATY:No
WIR: Yes. Hehehe..she is UPMKB student who stay at Medan.
Damage: RM350 for LT. She really needs money to buy food, prepaids, hangbags, & so on.

So, thats my experience with Bintulu girl eventhough she is not from Bintulu but she studied there. No wonder she dare to do that job. Students always like that. Go far away from home, & will hv initiative to get more money. Especially ladies. hahahhaa!

PussyLover888
19-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Last Saturday, pay visit to Bintulu wo meet few frens & we decide to go find girls together. hahahhaha! After long hours pusing all around Bintulu, could not find any Bintulu girls outside..Hahahha! So I decide to a FL to entertain me in the hotel at night later.

Before that, we went massage at the MP that I could not remember its name. Somewhere at Medan. Well, here is my FR.

Name: Lisa
Race: Iban mix Bidayuh
Skin: White, soft, & got some pimples. Not many la..
Body: 7/10 got shape that could make u melting also
Boobs: B nice to grab
HJ:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 ok la
FJ: 7/10 just satisfy with her performance
DATY:No
WIR: Yes. Hehehe..she is UPMKB student who stay at Medan.
Damage: RM350 for LT. She really needs money to buy food, prepaids, hangbags, & so on.

So, thats my experience with Bintulu girl eventhough she is not from Bintulu but she studied there. No wonder she dare to do that job. Students always like that. Go far away from home, & will hv initiative to get more money. Especially ladies. hahahhaa!

pm me contact number bro..

PussyLover888
19-06-2012, 06:41 PM

where bro???

ciken2012
20-06-2012, 12:19 PM
any good places in bintulu to try?

Please PM me... thx

ciken2012
20-06-2012, 02:57 PM
PM me her number please... thx

lelakigersang
20-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Bro...interested to get Pretty Indon girls for me and my friend. We will be in Miri tomorrow...pls revert soonest.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sham

1. Indon - Around RM200-RM250 ON depending on your bargining skills. You can go to these pubs as the OKT is stationed there -Rock Bistro, Dangdut Loving, Loving You, etc. PM me if you need directions or OKT's number.ON starts around 7 or 8pm until 8am next morning.

notiguy28
20-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Dear Bros,

Am currently in Miri at the moment and would really appreciate it if any kind bro would share fl contacts with me. FR to follow for sure and will gladly share what ever contacts i have in kch if any bros happen to be in the area. Thank you.

scoregasm
20-06-2012, 11:16 PM
To those brothers who may concern,

If u are asking FL contacts from me, make sure u propose FL contacts to me for exchange. If u don't have FL contacts, just ask for OKT from me & don't ask FL! I am not a good guy who are always helping others by giving all free! Remember that!

I am not a good guy who are kind enough to gv u all FL contacts without any exchange & give & take policy here! Clear enough? Thank u!

Jilat
20-06-2012, 11:24 PM

If u are asking FL contacts from me, make sure u propose FL contacts to me for exchange. If u don't have FL contacts, just ask for OKT from me & don't ask FL! I am not a good guy who are always helping others by giving all free! Remember that!

I am not a good guy who are kind enough to gv u all FL contacts without any exchange & give & take policy here! Clear enough? Thank u!

Taiko Scoregasm,

Noted about that bro.. Thanks for the reminder..

scoregasm
20-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Taiko Scoregasm,

Noted about that bro.. Thanks for the reminder..

Brother Jilat,

U are not one of those. U did exchange with me also ba..So, give & take right? I hv no time to try ur FL..hehehe..

ciken2012
22-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

PM me the place.. so bored travelling to Bintulu..

luckyduck
23-06-2012, 12:16 PM
i am visiting miri next week..bros any OKT or FL..into....haha..:)

Joraiden
24-06-2012, 05:01 AM

Noted...Lot of new comers here simply ask for FL no rather than doing their own research. Thx for the reminder, bro...

scoregasm
24-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Noted...Lot of new comers here simply ask for FL no rather than doing their own research. Thx for the reminder, bro...

Bro Joraiden,

Any FR? Hehehe..

changqing
24-06-2012, 05:03 PM
when u happen in Pudu Kuala Lumpur try this PRC.

She is one of the best massage PRC I ever met. She knows very well on our body pressure points. When she come to didi massage she can help to to improve blood circulation on the pressure points surrounding the didi including the thighs, adornment adjoining the didi part. She leanrt this skill from Northern China.

My didi not working for many years. After massage my didi become normal la ha ha! I went to see her yesterday AGAIN now i can enjoy better sex relationship.

U want ctc/pic email [email protected]

scoregasm
24-06-2012, 10:15 PM
bintulu got nothing much la, heard some says try river front area.

Area river front there got a hotel. there got indon.

Imahore
25-06-2012, 11:41 AM
if you want local just go Angie Health care...where?1st floor (up the rock pub )behind million inn...

Thanks for the tip. I will arrive in Miri this week, so I will go and explore it soon.. ;)

Joraiden
25-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Bro Joraiden,

Any FR? Hehehe..

Got...In fact, I got two FRs...ehehe...

Joraiden
25-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Last few days, after 'cock-shuttling', I ask for OKT no. from a good fren of mine. Few OKTs no. Some no. 'Tiada Dalam Perkhidmatan'. And others, offers PRC but way to high. RM250 for ST include Room. All rejected. Then, One-O-One came across. Heading to Maybank, to withdraw some FULUS. That was 12.04am. ATM running out of service. Waited until 1.15am, ATMs' back to operation. Cash withdraw-ed, proceed to OneOone with the hoping MP is still open. One still open, yet about to close. RxBy, above coloseum karaoke. So, up I went. While walking to the staircase, saw two fellows smoking. They're moving to LD (Could they be, some of our forumers here). Door's opened, and one ML greet me with lovely smile. "Massage?" I nodded. Didn't bother scanning all MLs. Follow the lady who first greet me to room. Clothes off. Only brief still on. The ML asked me to take off the brief with laughing. Damn...I feel odd. So brief off then superman on the bed. Piano'ing my back. Tap here and there. About 20 mins, asked me to turn over. And here's where the fun start. Starting with caressing my body with CFM with the eyes close. Without asking, she start to HJ my didi. Me making a move touching her Y and FF. She's start to moan. So damn loud. I was afraid others might heard. While HJ me, I asked her whether got FJ on the menu. She said cannot. Means, NO. TheHellllll... Continuing FF her. Took out my hand, 'see' whether got smell. Negative. No smell at all. So, I immediately ask for DATY, and she answered, YES with tips. RM100. So why not???...Change position, underwear's off. Legs spread, granted me to have a supper on her Y. And TWAAAAAANNNKKKK...Black Forest Choc Cake, which u can't see at any cake house. Hahahha...With the legs spread, I wanted to F her but I don't bring any CD. Shitttt!!!...Asked for BBBJ, but Can't also. So, I just enjoy the dessert, the only menu's available apart from HJ + FF. The moment I put my finger's in, it was so damn wet and tight. Imagine if I put my didi's in. DATY while FF her...My first encounter DATY with Forest...Kinda odd...And she moaned soooo loud. I was surprised and thrilled. I 'CLITTORING' and G-SPOTTING' her, makes her moans sounds Dolby DTS, about 10mins, she said, "Mei Quan"...Dunno the hell is that means, but I think she ask me to stop FF her...And position changed. Told her to finish the HJ. Me lying on the bed, her right hand HJ the same time sucking my nipples, while my right hand continuing FF her and suck her boobs. About 5mins, then, 2 millions unemployed armies unleashed....Hahahaha...Put the clothes on and request for a drink. I went to the counter to pay and drink. And one thing I realise, there's nobody else besides two of us. No wonder la, her moans in Dolby DTS with HD... She shows me her no. on magnetic board "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk", she told me in ENGGERISHHH....ehehehe...Means, her no. is 678... Below is her description:

Name: Chan Xiu Chiun (So I was told)...
PRC
No. : Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk... (678)...
Origin: Mainland (dunno which part, didn't bother to ask)...
Body: 7/10 Just nice, not to skinny
Face: 7/10 Just nice also. Fair skin tone.
Boobs: 6/10 34C
Nipples: 8/10 Pink. Nice to
HJ: YES 6/10 SOP
AR: 7/10
BBBJ: DA
FJ: Asked but NO...
GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and love to smile.
Massage: Average 5/10 Piano Tapping...
Damage: 45 (Msg) + 100 (Boobs sucking, HJ, DATY and Finger Fuck) + with 5 tips = RM150 (Should be worth)
WIR: Maybe.

If only I bring CDs as a Ticket To Paradise, perhaps, FJ included in the menu.
Overall, satisfied and happy.

P/s: Sorry, my bad ENGGERISH...Contaminated by 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'...

Joraiden
25-06-2012, 02:38 PM
How to put a start ehhhh???..Hmmmm, yesterday, sunday afternoon, me and bro SteveChrysler have TT session at RH Plaza. A day before. I was reading few FRs about this Gem names, LILY. So, contact bro Steve for mirror. While TT, bro Steve told me to have a wait coz' am in waiting list. I was fine with that. No rushing at all. At the same, both bro SPK and Maverick had done their session too (As I was told). About 4.30pm the two of us, went to 'that' place, me tailing bro Steve's car. Reaching the place about 20 mins. Bro Steve called the FL, and she said to wait for a while. Probably she's still have her 'fun time' with other customer. About 5mins, me and bro steve waiting at the lobby, we got a signal so up we went. Before reaching the place, bro Steve did advice me when have an intimate course with that FL, be ready to surpass the Stage 1 and 2. I mean, Wait...WHAT????...So he explained, Stage 1 = Deep Throat and Stage 2 = Tit Fuck. Surpass that two cosmic stages, means the other stages are meant to be easy. Easy ehhhh??? Lemme tell ya guys something, after me 'survived' from stage 1 and 2, the other 3,4 and 5 was done in less that 5 mins. Alrite, door's knocked and we were inside. And I saw such a chemistry between the FL and Bro Steve. The moment I look how she treat bro Steve, I assumed her GFE must've top notch. Aaaaaannnndddd I was right! As soon as bro Steve leave the room, she hugs me without my acknowledgement. Frankly speaking, in cheonging industry, of all FLs I ever fucked, none of them are 'made' to do so. This is my first encounter with a FL to a such high gratitude of GFE, I must say.

Cut the story short, we both stripped and had a shower. At that time, national anthem is already sung together with the marching bands. She giggled all the time. Then, clean our body with 'USE' towel. Oh my, I should take an advice from bro Steve to bring me own towel. Haiiihhhhh...What can I say, I just use what's have been offered. Me lying on the bed, as she start to do BJ me. There, here comes the Stage 1 (Deep Throat) and as I was 'deep' in her BJ, she 'attack' me with her superb stage 2. Ohhh fuckkkk...That waassssss niiicccceeeeeeeee....5 mins foreplay with splendid Stage 1 and 2, as if u're in bed with Jenna Jameson.... WAIT!!!...This doesn't right...I MUST SURVIVE THESE TWO STAGES. To think that I was about to explode, she immediately suck my balls until I can hold the bombard. Wow, she really know her play-role very2x well. Then didi's capped, we start with cowgirl, marvelous booty-shack. Her moans in soft but 'strong' enuff to show how she enjoy the event. About 3mins, we changed to Miss. And to tell u the truth, this position is which I loses to many to the girls I fucked, without knowing why... Must be the full view of her expression when I pumped in harder. Lastly, we end up with doggies where I shoot my 2 millions armies. That fucking session was only happens in 5 mins. Damnnnn....I should be longer if isn't that 'FOREPLAY'....After that, we get ourselves cleaned and get dressed. Pay her 100 and tips her 10 for doing well in foreplay. She was so happy when I tip her 10 and never stop thanking me. She even gave me a hug and light kiss on the lips. 20 out of 10 scales GFE I must add. Waving at her to say goodbye and tell me to come again. Oh HELL YEAHHHH!!!!...

Below is the decription...

Name : Lily
Race; PRC
Face : 7/10 (very fair skin with light makeup)
Skin : Very smooth
Height : maybe 160cm?
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 35C (bit saggy, but nice to suck)
BBBJ : 20/10 Excellent
TF: 20/10 Splendid
FJ : 9/10 (booty-licious)
Daty : Never think of.
FK : NO
Moan: Soft
GFE: High Gratitude. 9/10
Damages : 100 and 10 for the tips = 110
WIR: HELL YEAH!!!!....

scoregasm
25-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Race; PRC

Wow bro Joraiden,

Very nice FR! PRC also very sweet right? Hehehhehe! Never heard that FL name before in Kuching. Maybe Im not into PRC fully, only when desperate, will look into PRC. hehehhe..Nice! Keep going!

Mo100
25-06-2012, 07:15 PM

Joraiden, kindly recommend. Do PM me. I'm a fan of Product of China & Smooth skin. TQ.

thedonny
25-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi Bros, will be in miri for a week next week. Anyone knows of any nice FL or OKT contacts preferable locals (iban, malay,etc) please PM. Wanna have some fun at night !:D

Have tried a MP called L**e*n**r last time when I was there but the gals are not that great...and mostly are gold digger only :(

FastFive
26-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Race; PRC

This Lily I ever tried before but quite frequently changing her places, well I don't know about now. Last time did bonk her at the 360 hotel area bukit mata, Kuching..Your rating very high bro, me not that high really..hehehe..

Mo100
26-06-2012, 07:08 AM
This Lily I ever tried before but quite frequently changing her places, well I don't know about now. Last time did bonk her at the 360 hotel area bukit mata, Kuching..Your rating very high bro, me not that high really..hehehe..

She's not one of the three rite? I might have her no. Mind to give me a clue?

Joraiden
26-06-2012, 09:30 AM

She's the best PRC I ever encounter, bro...She really know how to please me very well. That's how she got a high rating from me.;)

P/s: Bro Scoregasm, what did I tell u about Lily?, Even bro Fast Five also knows she keep changing the her 'Nest'. :D

scoregasm
26-06-2012, 10:35 AM
She's the best PRC I ever encounter, bro...She really know how to please me very well. That's how she got a high rating from me.;)

P/s: Bro Scoregasm, what did I tell u about Lily?, Even bro Fast Five also knows she keep changing the her 'Nest'. :D

Bro Joraiden,

Cannot compare to Brother Fast Five.. He is always advance than me bro..Hahaha! Someday I want to try the PRC again..But their attitude nowadays are so bad & thats y I stop taking PRC as a meal.. Hahaha! Anyway, I love reading ur FRs.. Very good & very horny..

Joraiden
26-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Bro Joraiden,

Cannot compare to Brother Fast Five.. He is always advance than me bro..Hahaha! Someday I want to try the PRC again..But their attitude nowadays are so bad & thats y I stop taking PRC as a meal.. Hahaha! Anyway, I love reading ur FRs.. Very good & very horny..

Hahaha...Bro Fast Five has his secret moves in finding those gems, bro. Yup, u're right. Truly advance than us. Hehehehe... And thx for ur reading. Just to enlighten our brothers here...;)

scoregasm
26-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Hahaha...Bro Fast Five has his secret moves in finding those gems, bro. Yup, u're right. Truly advance than us. Hehehehe... And thx for ur reading. Just to enlighten our brothers here...;)

He has his own group to do cheong. I met him twice when I was in Kuching last time. He introduce me to his friends, all young & below 40 years old of friends. Then, some are MP's owner, pubs's owner, some are anak Datuk & some OKTs also. If I hv friends like those, I can easily get ladies also ma.. hahaha! Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes. As long as we could unload the tank.. We in Miri also very easy to find girls bcoz here a lot of offshore people & it makes our life easier. Plus also the LNG workers. All of them got a lot of girls inside the pocket. Thats y I make friends with these people..hahahaha!

Jilat
26-06-2012, 04:08 PM
He has his own group to do cheong. I met him twice when I was in Kuching last time. He introduce me to his friends, all young & below 40 years old of friends. Then, some are MP's owner, pubs's owner, some are anak Datuk & some OKTs also. If I hv friends like those, I can easily get ladies also ma.. hahaha! Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes. As long as we could unload the tank.. We in Miri also very easy to find girls bcoz here a lot of offshore people & it makes our life easier. Plus also the LNG workers. All of them got a lot of girls inside the pocket. Thats y I make friends with these people..hahahaha!

Hello Bro Scoregasm,

Thanks for ur WL contacts but I haven't tried them. Might be this weekend. Hope can have good experience with the WL u provide.

I will post FR once I tried one of them. I know u are waiting for the FR..h

Joraiden
26-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Conclusion, cannot messed-up with this guy..hahaha!

We hv our own group of cheong also even though we just small anchovy here hunting for small dishes.

Now that's what I call, free access.. Hahaha...