PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

sissy
08-12-2012, 10:56 AM
A nice place to try. Blk 395A Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, rooftop MSCP.

fierw
09-12-2012, 05:03 AM
was watching a movie earlier n gf decided not to put on her bra. fondle her in the cinema and when i sent her back both of us are still horny. pull the car at wdlands industrial n make out there in full view of some indian workers there. stop short of bonking as a police patrol pop out

rooney245
09-12-2012, 12:48 PM
met a fb for supper and went to pasir ris park for a walk after eating too much. then on the way back while walking we sought of took a wrong turn towards the small nursery and then we just started to kiss for a wihle and it led to more. i sat her on me pull my bursting dick out pulled her to sit on me and did a doggy finished her off with CIM and she swallowed as she said dun want to leave evidence..

Hornyyoungboi
09-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Sentosa Imbiah station got a carpark and there is a staircase at one of the power station where u can fk your bitches .. Pm me to exchange places!

TheDriverGuy
11-12-2012, 10:46 AM
A nice place to try. Blk 395A Bukit Batok West Avenue 5, rooftop MSCP.

Waaaa, later the rooftop overcrowded! :x

sweet17
11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
let one of my kor kor touch my breasts inside the double deck bus today :p kinda cold so i use jacket to cover. then help him handjob till he shoot onto the bus seat.

ah rat
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
let one of my kor kor touch my breasts inside the double deck bus today :p kinda cold so i use jacket to cover. then help him handjob till he shoot onto the bus seat.

Sis, I want to be yours kor kor :p

jazzyhunk1000
11-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Originally found this chio chinese babe on wechat, working in a retail store ....25 years old . had mentioned it on we chat thread last week. So my car has been busy off late picking her up and bringing over to a deserted spot in my office car park .....today something funny happened. At office car park , one guy , i think from a delivery van, probably saw us parking in secluded place. and while we were kissing and she started moaning, i saw a shadow in the rear view mirror and then realized .....damn, being watched in my own office car park by sniper.......wanted to get out and accost him behind the pillar but thought otherwise coz office, wife all can be a problem hahahahaha
...anyways, reverse gear laio stared at him, the guy got scared, :p then went away to find another location. settled at a 5 star hotel's car park...kept getting disturbed but it was fun, nevertheless....
this girl who earlier didn't want me to touch her, is a virgin and now she wants to try in a hotel ....fuck pussy and ass both..... :D :eek: also worried, can virgin be so daring? well, she wants my cock for now and I'm thinking, this friday must up her....let's see what happens....
in the meantime, loads of dirty talks on phone and i'm lovin' it ......thanx for reading! i feel so much hornier now!

Sg35Drew
11-12-2012, 06:07 PM

Great job sis he must be enjoying the high view

ChiongBalai
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
A kind word of advise to bros here who enjoy outdoor fun. If someone spots you and watches, you can't do shit to them. Even if you go up to them and tell them off, if the police are called in they will have the upper hand. You are after all doing it in a public place, they have every right to be there and you have no right to be doing what you are doing where you are doing.

needalotofsex
12-12-2012, 01:19 AM
A kind word of advise to bros here who enjoy outdoor fun. If someone spots you and watches, you can't do shit to them. Even if you go up to them and tell them off, if the police are called in they will have the upper hand. You are after all doing it in a public place, they have every right to be there and you have no right to be doing what you are doing where you are doing.

ya man...one time i was gg to fuck my FB (in the car) at Labrador Park...spotted this old man just peeping behing my front mirror (think he squat abit)....cock shrink immediately...my FB no mood liao

diputs1269
12-12-2012, 12:43 PM

Sis l can be your caring kor kor:)

Splitter100
13-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Hi to all BROs

Sorry for hijacking this thread. But i got a related qn to ask.

I know all about the places for action. However, what are the suitable timings to go those places?

Thanks in advance

pussylovettes
13-12-2012, 12:16 AM
If common places whereby others tend to walk, got to be done at ghost hours. Other than that anytime also can. You been through NS? Normally when people walk you can hear either footsteps, dragging footwear or craking dried leafs and twigs.

ultima
13-12-2012, 01:22 AM
I got caught a number of times.... the more you do it outdoor, the higher chances you get caught. :p

1. Late night outside hdb corridor bonking my gf in doggy position. Gf's top pull down and panty too. Suddenly the unit's window open and a guy look at us. We run fast then wear our clothes at the staircase.

2. At playground bonking my gf when a group of ah bengs come peep at us. We faster leave but forgot to take my gf's bra.

3. Bad experience.... :( Was bonking my gf at hdb top floor at 2am. It is a dead end and no hdb units at that corner. Thought no one will come so strip my gf naked and bonk her while sitting on the stairs. A guy came out of his unit and walk to our dead end to smoke. He saw us and purposely stand 3m away to smoke and look at us. There are many places he could smoke. Grab her top to cover her ass and hug my her with her back facing him. After finished his smoke still don't want to leave until I shout at him then he left. Gf was very paiseh as first time stranger see her naked and so long.

4. At jurong point staircase bonking gf halfway 2 security guards came. Got caught on the spot. Told us to get dress immediately. They stand there and watch us get dressed. Quite paiseh. We were not wearing anything below. Lucky they never report us and let off with a warning.

5. After clubbing with gf went left early to basement to get car. Gf was high and pull down her top exposing her boobs. Gave me a BJ outside my car. Halfway her friends walk pass us to collect their car too. It's a couple. So paiseh. Sometimes they will tease us when we go clubbing.

i also have the same experience of being caught by security guards, they were asking us want to do, do in hotel instead of shopping center staircase.

jazzyhunk1000
13-12-2012, 05:35 AM

I agree bro CB, it was the my impulsive reaction but of course no love lost! Thanx for your advise, no more car fun or a while....the virgin girl wants a hotel and that's what she will get tomorrow,!

sean69
13-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Sis, I want to be yours kor kor :p

Sis l can be your caring kor kor:)

sweet17,

so many kor kor around.. i just want to introduce you to me di di ... *shy*

vonnieleung
13-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Went to a resort recently. Done it in the spa after our couple massage session in our bath. Was wondering if our masseue heard out while they stood outside waiting!

ah rat
13-12-2012, 12:49 PM
sweet17,

so many kor kor around.. i just want to introduce you to me di di ... *shy*

di di must take queue nos. Don't jump queue :D

TwinX
13-12-2012, 07:35 PM
i also have the same experience of being caught by security guards, they were asking us want to do, do in hotel instead of shopping center staircase.

Which shopping center you kena caught before bro? Those that let us go off are okie. It is those that want to make a big issue that I am worry. I know far east, jp, vivo, tp and some neighbourhood ones ok.

ultima
13-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Which shopping center you kena caught before bro? Those that let us go off are okie. It is those that want to make a big issue that I am worry. I know far east, jp, vivo, tp and some neighbourhood ones ok.

suntec.. even thou is very ulu, the security guard still petrol the area.

Sinaloa
14-12-2012, 04:36 AM
Which shopping center you kena caught before bro?
Those that let us go off are okie. It is those that want to make a big issue
that I am worry. I know far east, jp, vivo, tp and some neighbourhood ones
ok.

Agree with you bro ;)

taureanwoman08
14-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Best is to do it in my own house when nobody is in.

sweet17
14-12-2012, 12:54 PM
di di must take queue nos. Don't jump queue :D

dun fight okies? just pm me lor~ but i my hand tired le, so many kor kor ask me handjobs :(

HANDFUL
14-12-2012, 02:41 PM
dun fight okies? just pm me lor~ but i my hand tired le, so many kor kor ask me handjobs :(

wah !!! i wanna take Q number !!! :eek:

Roozu
14-12-2012, 03:15 PM

okay no fighting.. i'll queue..

pua1983
14-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Got priority queue??

acidicavex
14-12-2012, 03:29 PM

Wah so many kor kor in Q hand must be damn tired but good thing is in no time u will have a little mouse on your arm :D

yangguo
14-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Wah so many kor kor in Q hand must be damn tired but good thing is in no time u will have a little mouse on your arm :D

Bro, you come here disturb xiao mei mei for what?

Go back to your station and work.

I know you gonna say today business very bad, right? :D:p

DegenerationX
14-12-2012, 03:46 PM

U today AWOL huh? :D

cqueen
14-12-2012, 03:48 PM

Paiseh ha, my brain slow Loh. Can explain why your arm will have a little nouse when you hand jerk for many guys? If that the case, then I will not hand jerk for guys liao.

AlphaRomeoo
14-12-2012, 03:51 PM

I think right they actually don't mind catching us. First it shows that they are diligently doing their job. Secondly, it helps spice up their life and they even get a free show and got stories to share with one another and talk about. Thirdly, very rare and I don't think it will happen (The couple ask them if they want to join in and they live a fantasy) :)

I actually know what is like as I was like a "Security Guard" during my NS days. If I caught a couple doing hanky panky obviously I will also do my job and stop them but if they ask me to join in I also won't mind :p

yangguo
14-12-2012, 03:57 PM
U today AWOL huh? :D

On leave today.. :D

Anyway looks like business pretty bad today? :D:p

BernardFrosty
14-12-2012, 03:59 PM

Lol...so how many Kor Kor here you gib hand job ler till tired ? Got 2 hands mah, if queue too long....2 at a go ? Can be 3 or 4 also wat....lol.

AlphaRomeoo
14-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Lol...so how many Kor Kor here you gib hand job ler till tired ? Got 2 hands mah, if queue too long....2 at a go ? Can be 3 or 4 also wat....lol.

Can use her feet also and mouth so can have 5 at one go. :)

motella24
14-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Try before at the black alley pub.. Doing with my horny FB... Stop moving when heard pissing sound.. Lol.... That was long ago....

tryying
14-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Wonders any one brings their FB to pulau ubin during weekdays and bonk them over there. Wild enough? :D But make sure apply insects repellent first else you two got extra marks after that, haha!

TwinX
15-12-2012, 10:26 AM
suntec.. even thou is very ulu, the security guard still petrol the area.

the sky garden? I kena caught before also.... but they let us off leh. :confused:

TwinX
15-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Went to catch a late night movie at cathay with my gf. She wore a new very short and tight fitting black dress. Just enough to cover her ass. She had to keep adjusting her dress so that it will not roll up and zaogeng her white panty. :p

I got pretty turn on and rub her ass when we squeeze in the lift. She knew I was horny and during the movie, she sat folding her legs. Her dress roll up until can see 1/3 of her panty. Of course she had a jacket to cover her legs. :p She was seated at the corner anyway so doubt anyone can see.

Anyway, I fingered her pussy under the jacket until her panty was soaking wet. After movie, she told me she want me to fuck her. We took the escalator down which I think the people coming up can see her zaogeng. :p

Zoom all the way to a nearby hdb staircase. She had already removed her panty in my car. Pull up her dress to reveal her pussy and ass and continue to finger and lick her. Then finally fuck her at the stairs. Not before unzip her dress and expose her boobs. :D

ah rat
15-12-2012, 10:49 AM

Sis, I only want to teh neh neh :p

acidicavex
15-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Paiseh ha, my brain slow Loh. Can explain why your arm will have a little nouse when you hand jerk for many guys? If that the case, then I will not hand jerk for guys liao.

Er cqueen I Thot u use mouth only???!!! Didn't know u use hand also :p

acidicavex
15-12-2012, 11:35 AM

Ya not only business bad but I submitted leave form Liao ma :D

Roozu
16-12-2012, 11:14 AM
anyone tired at Chinese Garden? I did and the best part was at the top of the pagoda. haha
it was last year.went on a date at jurong point.went to watch movie and she started to feel cold in the theater so i gave her a hug. started to touch her legs but was stop by her. she asked me what am i doing and i told her that i was trying to keep her warm as she was shivering. i continue touching and she didnt say anything. slowly i went up and went under her short dress and she was wet already. wearing g-string somemore.

after movie went to walk at the chinese garden enjoying the scenery. it was late evening when we went up to the pagoda. the wind was cold. hug her from the back and my little bro start to wake up. i know she felt it so i started to kiss her neck and lick her ears. she then moan a little and i know i will get it.

mind was thinking where is the nearest hotel but im so not familiar with the west side. looking around seeing nobody except some ppl below and our place looks dark, take out my little bro pull up her dress and bang her doggy style. pump her all the way b4 releasing it outside.

went down and was going out of the place, i turned back and look at the pagoda and my mind was saying oh shit! the view where we were was so clear from below. but fuck it, it was the best outdoor fucking experience ever!!

TwinX
17-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Had supper with my gf just now at Mac and she was wearing a black tube top without bra and a mini shorts. Attracted a bit of attention from the group beside as her tube was tight fitting so can see her poking nipples. Cold air con. :p

When we left Mac and walking towards my car, I slip my hand into her tube to play with her nipples. I tease her by pulling her tube down just enough to expose a bit if her nipples. Of course without any people in front. She was enjoying too but scare people see so ask me if want to go to a HDB staircase. I agree immediately and anyhow choose a blk and went up.

Went to a high floor and sat on the stairs while she sat on my lap with her back facing me. Pull down her tube and roam her boobs and nipples until she cannot tahan and want me to fuck her. Remove her shorts and panty and put on the the floor then I saw a orange light from 1 of the unit kitchen facing our stairs. :eek: A guy was smoking and watching us from his dark kitchen. I pull up her tube wanted to shift 1 floor up but gf say just move to lower part of stairs. Else troublesome need to wear her short again. The guy can't see us maybe our heads only. Feeling was shiok and fuck her in sitting position. Cum very fast maybe scare the guy come out to peep. :D

5ag1_Boar
17-12-2012, 11:18 AM
... Remove her shorts and panty and put on the the floor then I saw a orange light from 1 of the unit kitchen facing our stairs. :eek: A guy was smoking and watching us from his dark kitchen. ...
If Singaporean, this guy obviously failed night cover and concealment during NS. :p

TheDriverGuy
17-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Anyone tried those en-bloc flats at Sims Drive? Had a little quickie there with an ex-classmate over last weekend.

FBInsp
17-12-2012, 04:54 PM
theres a few blocks of enbloc flats at amk... car park is only half lit... went to recce there but the atmosphere too scary for my gf to carry on so left... n to top it off, I tot I saw a auntie or uncle sitting at 1 of the void deck but the whole block including the void deck was pitch dark as no lights were on...!! :eek::confused:

DTCEPL
17-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I tot I saw a auntie or uncle sitting at 1 of the void deck but the whole block including the void deck was pitch dark as no lights were on...!! :eek::confused:

Are u sure whom you saw is an auntie and a uncle................and not two ghosts:D, whahahaha!

I guess they may be the Security Guards lah;)

TheDriverGuy
17-12-2012, 05:11 PM
theres a few blocks of enbloc flats at amk... car park is only half lit... went to recce there but the atmosphere too scary for my gf to carry on so left... n to top it off, I tot I saw a auntie or uncle sitting at 1 of the void deck but the whole block including the void deck was pitch dark as no lights were on...!! :eek::confused:

Scary for ur gf only? How about u? If that happened to me I also will scare, probably too scare to even steam? :x

krankypanky
17-12-2012, 07:05 PM
There is this tower at Ecp with the garden around. I brought my ex there at 2am and went up the tower. At first I pulled down her pants n fuck her with facing the sea. And we can see people walking pass.i became bolder and took off her shirt and fuck her doggie with her 32 c boobs bouncing in the darkness. Finish off in her mouth.

escaflower
17-12-2012, 07:18 PM

Interested to know where this place.. heehee can pm me?

Roozu
17-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Anyone tried those en-bloc flats at Sims Drive? Had a little quickie there with an ex-classmate over last weekend.

i did there before few times. "safest" outdoor spot ever until they close the whole blk. the last time i wanted to go there but then it close. try searching for another spot at the other blks but couldnt find a safe one till my date sian already. damn never get that day.

president86
17-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Tried before at the staircase landing outside my PRC girlfriend's rented flat somewhere in Clementi Ave 2. Was out drinking with her that night. As usual, got a little touchy on the way sending her home and was frenching in the lift. She got horny and wanted me to go to her place for a session but upon reaching her place, realized landlady at home. She just pulled me to one corner, pull down her panty bent over and asked to doggie her. Damn exciting because have to be very careful in case her landlady walks out or other people walked by. Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!
:D :D

power la..! must be damn sexciting

asdfghjkl
17-12-2012, 11:59 PM
I also at AMK enbloc.. was like an orgy as many couple were at the void deck making out, the entire slat of 10 blocks has no light! :o

ilovepolkadots
18-12-2012, 01:24 AM
AMK enbloc is those opp bishan park flats? Indeed it look quite eerie...

jack8781
18-12-2012, 02:46 AM
just witness a bro and his gf doing 'something' in his black car around tanglin area. pm me if its one of you bros.

FBInsp
18-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Are u sure whom you saw is an auntie and a uncle................and not two ghosts:D, whahahaha!

I guess they may be the Security Guards lah;)

haha but the uncle is like half naked or something...:confused: n this type of flats got security guard wan meh..?

Scary for ur gf only? How about u? If that happened to me I also will scare, probably too scare to even steam? :x

I see liao my lil bro went inside oso dats y heng my gf say she dun wan... I once went into a forest like deserted area in bt area... I was doing the deed halfway den I saw something like a green light in a distance glowing n went off n next like nearer liao, I immd pull out n drove off even without wearing my pants yet sia...!! :eek:

heyshoy
18-12-2012, 01:04 PM
just witness a bro and his gf doing 'something' in his black car around tanglin area. pm me if its one of you bros.

Which part of tanglin... and which day ah??

sta1100
18-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Got 2 places in Dover area can bring your GF for some quick fun in car or park

TheDriverGuy
18-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Got 2 places in Dover area can bring your GF for some quick fun in car or park

Dover not a very big area leh, where ah?

Rated-R
18-12-2012, 02:40 PM
met a lady from this forum for breakfast on one of the mornings. Then we went to a shopping center and found a nice quiet CLEAN toilet. She BJ me, I doggy-fuck her. Cleaned up and went off. It was so quiet, we could slowly do our deed and dress up. :D

ah rat
18-12-2012, 02:42 PM
met a lady from this forum for breakfast on one of the mornings. Then we went to a shopping center and found a nice quiet CLEAN toilet. She BJ me, I doggy-fuck her. Cleaned up and went off. It was so quiet, we could slowly do our deed and dress up. :D

Sure a not,got so lucky to met a lady from this forum ;)

asdfghjkl
18-12-2012, 04:58 PM
lobang out so easily, seems many people know about it liao.. :o

TwinX
18-12-2012, 08:08 PM
I also at AMK enbloc.. was like an orgy as many couple were at the void deck making out, the entire slat of 10 blocks has no light! :o

where is this place bro? so many blocks no light! i want to bring my gf try also. :p

I remember some years back also amk opposite bishan park have a few blocks enbloc. Brought my gf up to 5 or 6 floor and bonk her at the corridor. Both of us completely naked. When we were done, saw 2 black workers peeping at us from a unit's window. Scare the hell out of us..... not scare of ghost but scare they rape us. We ran all back to level 1 then wear back our clothes.

TwinX
18-12-2012, 08:31 PM
If Singaporean, this guy obviously failed night cover and concealment during NS. :p

Lucky for us :p

Maybe after he lighted up then he saw us.

jameschong1
18-12-2012, 08:34 PM
============
must do in public place? cannot go 81?
r u guys some top civil servants or mp or minister or rich man's son that u cannot go 81?
ur u guys simple too cheapskate?

asdfghjkl
18-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I remember some years back also amk opposite bishan park have a few blocks enbloc.

they are still deserted till now, but the stairs are all locked up liao.. :o

jack8781
18-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Which part of tanglin... and which day ah??

18/12 lor! at commonwealth there around 1-2am! show the bro come out the car with alot of used tissues

AlphaRomeoo
19-12-2012, 03:45 PM
============
r u guys some top civil servants or mp or minister or rich man's son that u cannot go 81?

It is about the thrill and adventurous feel you get when doing in public. I think you know this already maybe you're just trying to aim for the most negative points on this forum?

AlphaRomeoo
19-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I met a girl from some other online website. She is a virgin but quite horny. We met at Marina Square. We had some time to kill before going to a movie so I asked her if she want to walk around or go somewhere private to make out. We headed to the handicapped toilet but ended up in the Family room instead.

Wah dam shiok got a sink inside, a cushioned platform for mothers to change their babies diapers and a cushioned sofa inside. We started making out and I took off her bra and groped her boobs. I licked her nipples then I whipped out my dick and let her BBBJ me. She never BBBJ before cause virgin. I fingered her till she was really wet. Only can fit in 1 finger, 2 fingers too pain for her.

After 5 mins of making her suck me off furiously I shot my load at the sink. Cause she don't want me to CIM.

But overall the place very comfy :)

6Friendly9
19-12-2012, 05:31 PM
============

==> seems like your life is pretty dull, yea? go seek some sex-citment lar!!! its very different kind of feeling.... esp during the heat of the moment.... by the time drive to h81, fire burn finish liao loh.... strike iron while its still hot!!! then if still can't put off the fire then drive to h81 to empty your magazine... :cool:

6Friendly9
19-12-2012, 05:33 PM
I met a girl from some other online website. She is a virgin but quite horny. We met at Marina Square. We had some time to kill before going to a movie so I asked her if she want to walk around or go somewhere private to make out. We headed to the handicapped toilet but ended up in the Family room instead.

Wah dam shiok got a sink inside, a cushioned platform for mothers to change their babies diapers and a cushioned sofa inside. We started making out and I took off her bra and groped her boobs. I licked her nipples then I whipped out my dick and let her BBBJ me. She never BBBJ before cause virgin. I fingered her till she was really wet. Only can fit in 1 finger, 2 fingers too pain for her.

After 5 mins of making her suck me off furiously I shot my load at the sink. Cause she don't want me to CIM.

But overall the place very comfy :)

==> hope that u will get your penetration soon!!! Go Go Go!!! :D

Splitter100
20-12-2012, 02:17 AM
I understand that some BROs are into car sex. I have personally tried it a couple of time. However, I feel quite uncomfortable due to space constraints.

May I know do the BROs here do it OUTSIDE the car or at the passenger seat?

Hope to get constructive feedback from experienced/old bird BROs.

Thanks.

jfrank
20-12-2012, 01:14 PM
I understand that some BROs are into car sex. I have personally tried it a couple of time. However, I feel quite uncomfortable due to space constraints.

Thanks.

Tried making out in MPV? U won't feel space constraints so much.

5ag1_Boar
20-12-2012, 01:34 PM

Thanks.

Car sex is not about comfort, but the thrill, urgency of the need for gratification. You're suppose to forget about comfort in car sex.

acidicavex
20-12-2012, 01:44 PM

Thanks.

Pull the chair all the way the gal or woman or or Milf or whatever also must cooperate. Like raising her legs high etc..... Or u can go to the back seat unless your are driving that QQ

hAvAnAs
20-12-2012, 02:04 PM
lucky i drive SUV.. so whenever me and my gf/wife to be or those FB/sluts, we always go back seat, then the passenger seat push all the way forward, got huge space liao.. i can sit on the seat and my partner can kneel on the floor and bbbj me..

asdfghjkl
20-12-2012, 02:14 PM
you guys really know how to enjoy! ;)

TheOneAtWork
20-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Anyone tried the top floors of Ghim Moh Valley? Those HDB are newly built, some floors not occupied... And can be quite windy at night, with a good view...

Roozu
20-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Anyone tried the top floors of Ghim Moh Valley? Those HDB are newly built, some floors not occupied... And can be quite windy at night, with a good view...

Not me but i ever did at Fernvale previously when the HDB block were newly completed few 2 years ago. no doubt it was windy as we were doing it on the 18th floor corridor and infront was an empty land and further up was the jln kayu private residential area. good view too. ahhaha.. u make me wanna do at this kind of places again. might visit there soon if can get some chick from the west.

Funseekerguy
20-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Thanks.

bro... for me, i always do it outside the car...just reverse and park ur car beside a wall .. do not park too near to the wall, space just enough for u to open one of the door fully...ask ur gal to bend down with her half body inside the car. u can just stand behind her and bang till u shiok...nobody can see cos the door that u opened oredi cover the view from the front... usually i will even open the boot behind as well....if any car passby and see ur door and boot open, they may think you are just taking something in the car....:D:D

TwinX
20-12-2012, 08:20 PM
bro... for me, i always do it outside the car...just reverse and park ur car beside a wall .. do not park too near to the wall, space just enough for u to open one of the door fully...ask ur gal to bend down with her half body inside the car. u can just stand behind her and bang till u shiok...nobody can see cos the door that u opened oredi cover the view from the front... usually i will even open the boot behind as well....if any car passby and see ur door and boot open, they may think you are just taking something in the car....:D:D

LOL no wonder I sometimes see cars like that but the guy just standing there!!! :D

TwinX
20-12-2012, 08:20 PM
they are still deserted till now, but the stairs are all locked up liao.. :o

U have the blk number bro? The ones that I went before already built new hdb on them. :p

sweet17
21-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Anyway meet up with this cute boy who sent me a pm, he is 17! dunno how he join de =( but we just went to eat at mac thats all~ lolx

divedeeper
21-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Used to have fb from work whom i travelled overseas a lot with.

One time we made out in the taxi on the way from changi to westin hotel where we were staying. Driver was trying to see what was happening. :D

On another trip, we bonked in the first class lavatory on CX flight.

With same fb, we used to bonk in her land rover discovery. She got limo tint on the windows so we not get seen. We liked bonking in the land rover and did it often. Was the thrill of not getting caught and the challenge to try different positions in limited space.

seweitian
21-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi fellow bros,

Have a good place to recommend here: Level 3 toilet at headquarters of HDB at Toa Payoh...not too sure if this had been mentioned here before...:p it was a fav place whereby my ex and i had basically been fcuking around before...haha

The handicap toilet is quite a good place and some more it has air con facilities for bros who like to sweat a lot(like me)...best timing to go is after working hours and even during Sat/Sun, it is opened too...haha

Can take cover also as it is at the centre of Toa Payoh and if kenna spotted, can find good reasons to be there too...lots of food stall can be found there and also it is near to library (for younger horny bros here)...:D

Deathnote
21-12-2012, 03:16 PM

Thanks.

Me and my fb also visit this car park area near mandai which has no street lamp and has a public toilet at the end of it. Had the pleasure of making out in few cars with her personally It's the trill involve which makes it so much more fun. The Next park I found is Nikita tomahawk nature reserve where there are very few cars is also a good place to try out imho I would cim of her to make less cleaning up too. Last if girl who squirt as my fb does can get abit messy too. back seat is my preference as It's more spacious.

notti4u
21-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Me and my fb also visit this car park area near mandai which has no street lamp and has a public toilet at the end of it. Had the pleasure of making out in few cars with her personally It's the trill involve which makes it so much more fun. The Next park I found is Nikita tomahawk nature reserve where there are very few cars is also a good place to try out imho I would cim of her to make less cleaning up too. Last if girl who squirt as my fb does can get abit messy too. back seat is my preference as It's more spacious.

Bro, you got few cars? damned rich man.....

Kranji Reservior facing JB not bad location. Many years ago, tried fondling / kissing my FB there before but don't dare to make out as I know there are police using binoculars to check Illegal Immigrants along the water. Scared to give them free show.

sony2002
21-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Thanks.

Get a van, can put bed behind. enough space for any pattern.

too bad i am driving a car now, but have tried bonnet (make sure put some towel below cos it will be hot!) or boot with the boot cover open (to act as cover)

hAvAnAs
21-12-2012, 08:15 PM
The Next park I found is Nikita tomahawk nature reserve where there are very few cars is also a good place to try out

:confused::confused::confused:

6Friendly9
21-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Used to have fb from work whom i travelled overseas a lot with.

One time we made out in the taxi on the way from changi to westin hotel where we were staying. Driver was trying to see what was happening. :D

On another trip, we bonked in the first class lavatory on CX flight.

With same fb, we used to bonk in her land rover discovery. She got limo tint on the windows so we not get seen. We liked bonking in the land rover and did it often. Was the thrill of not getting caught and the challenge to try different positions in limited space.

==> envy you!!!

BMW69
21-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Get a van, can put bed behind. enough space for any pattern.

too bad i am driving a car now, but have tried bonnet (make sure put some towel below cos it will be hot!) or boot with the boot cover open (to act as cover)

Haha now I know why I've seen a used mattress at the back of some vans before.

AlphaRomeoo
22-12-2012, 12:08 AM
==> hope that u will get your penetration soon!!! Go Go Go!!! :D

Thanks! Maybe can get it soon la, slow and steady wins the race. :)

AlphaRomeoo
22-12-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi fellow bros,

Have a good place to recommend here: Level 3 toilet at headquarters of HDB at Toa Payoh...not too sure if this had been mentioned here before...:p it was a fav place whereby my ex and i had basically been fcuking around before...haha

The handicap toilet is quite a good place and some more it has air con facilities for bros who like to sweat a lot(like me)...best timing to go is after working hours and even during Sat/Sun, it is opened too...haha

Can take cover also as it is at the centre of Toa Payoh and if kenna spotted, can find good reasons to be there too...lots of food stall can be found there and also it is near to library (for younger horny bros here)...:D

Whao I live around Toa Payoh but have never heard of this place. Headquarters of HDB meaning HDB Hub? We should all sign our handle names there then you will know who has visited there and used it before..hehe :)

TwinX
22-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Went to pick my gf from her home a few hours ago. She was lazy to change and came down in a white see thorough spag and a pink boxer. No bra and panty..... Can see her nipples clearly. Instant hard on when I see her. Went to a mscp, strip her naked outside my car and bonk her. We were blocked by the pillar and my car so pretty safe. Halfway as expected a guy came to get his car some distance away. Gf hide behind pillar. He can't see her. Felt very excited as I see my gf naked standing there. He drove off and we continue bonking and cum within mins.

Lelo
22-12-2012, 08:24 AM
reading all posts here make me feels like a loser. i've only tried out in botanic gardens in the night after few drinks with FB. can't wait to try out those places mentioned by bros here...

divedeeper
22-12-2012, 10:00 AM
==> envy you!!!Me too, because it was fun, but no more. One time we bonked in cabana inside cx first class lounge at hkg. pretty nice place if you get a chance to go in. Yah, was fun, but all good things eventually come to an end.

sony2002
22-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Haha now I know why I've seen a used mattress at the back of some vans before.

Those who drive big trailer truck even better.

So high up that no one can peep inside

pete_the_fish
22-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi fellow bros,

there got many security cam and the security guard very On one.... so if they spot couple going into toilet together , they might spot check. :D

one place i like is Toa Payoh garden. behind the waterfall there...it's quite dark at night and very shiok to bonk there....did a few places around toa payoh garden...:D

otamay
22-12-2012, 09:31 PM
there got many security cam and the security guard very On one.... so if they spot couple going into toilet together , they might spot check. :D

one place i like is Toa Payoh garden. behind the waterfall there...it's quite dark at night and very shiok to bonk there....did a few places around toa payoh garden...:D

Wow you so good tips, upz :)

asdfghjkl
22-12-2012, 11:58 PM
go sentosa cove.. i have the residence card so its free for me to enter.. can do by the seaside.. :o

AlphaRomeoo
23-12-2012, 12:19 AM
go sentosa cove.. i have the residence card so its free for me to enter.. can do by the seaside.. :o

Wah Sentosa Cove

Drooler
23-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Recently missus went to a wedding dinner. We didnt leave after that and went to sit at the lounge where she draped her shawl across my pants using my knee to form a mini tent and gave me a handjob. i caressed her sexy and pert ass pretending to be hugging her waist. Got too excited and we went looking for a handicap toilet to no avail!!!!

Being both vvv hungry for some loving, we walked past an outdoor drinking area of the hotel, past abt 15 guests seated around. pretended to be looking for carpark, found a stair entrance behind some bushes SPARSELY shielding the guests and the stair entrance.... Hid behind a shallow pillar that shielded only half our bodies but we didnt care!!
She then pulled down her panties and i unzipped my pants to whip out my by then sore cock. she arched her ass towards me and i thrusted into her by then wet pussy. My hands reached to grab her ample busom for some nipple stimulation and realised she wasnt wearing any bra!! She said the bra made the dress look out of shape. We got hot and heavy with the thrusting and hungry grabs all over before we came together.

Hotel name starts with F ^^

exhibitor
23-12-2012, 01:32 AM
its usually awesome to know that someone is watching and wanking off to the outdoor bonk.. anyone with similar interest?

otamay
24-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Recently missus went to a wedding dinner. We didnt leave after that and went to ...
Being both vvv hungry for some loving, we walked past an outdoor drinking .... We got hot and heavy with the thrusting and hungry grabs all over before we came together.

Hotel name starts with F ^^

Wow you horny couple to wonder hotel name starts with FXXX:D

jameschong1
24-12-2012, 09:13 PM
===========
your surname chua or your uncle chua tp?
hope it's the unit where the china ktv girl (ex-koptiam runner at serangoon) drown naked. if not hohoho midnight mermaid from the pool

owenfang
25-12-2012, 11:00 AM
anyone fuck a gal a Yew Tee metal factories there?

or Kranji reseviour ?

bonkingjayjay
25-12-2012, 02:30 PM
did it outside the corridor of people house. notice all doors and windows are close so thought we should just do it there for fun. finished off on the lingerie hanging outside their house

sony2002
25-12-2012, 06:31 PM
anyone fuck a gal a Yew Tee metal factories there?

or Kranji reseviour ?

these place safe from police patrol or not?

DannyL
25-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Omg this thread is so long.

Just want to ask for quick updates on what are the public areas that are safe to go nowadays?

I don't own a car, so accessible places like malls/HDB/etc will be nice for my fb and I.

Saw a post about MarinaSquare Handi Toilet/Family Toilet, sounds good. :p

Leopardess
25-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Sometimes can be excite by the outdoor surrounding if not too often.. dangerous too.

asdfghjkl
25-12-2012, 11:20 PM
hope it's the unit where the china ktv girl (ex-koptiam runner at serangoon) drown naked. if not hohoho midnight mermaid from the pool

first time receiving a death wish in my life! :eek:

cawca
26-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Omg this thread is so long.

Just want to ask for quick updates on what are the public areas that are safe to go nowadays?

I don't own a car, so accessible places like malls/HDB/etc will be nice for my fb and I.

Saw a post about MarinaSquare Handi Toilet/Family Toilet, sounds good. :p

Some staircase wells of HDB carparks are rarely used and make good locations.

wolffang
26-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Go try it out at the five-foot way outside the shophouses in chinatown the night after Chinese New Year. No one goes there, all too tired or getting ready to pai nian the next day. Shops are closed and workers all went home.

But look out for those with CCTVs

Roozu
26-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Go try it out at the five-foot way outside the shophouses in chinatown the night after Chinese New Year. No one goes there, all too tired or getting ready to pai nian the next day. Shops are closed and workers all went home.

wah...thats really daring..

TwinX
26-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Was staying over at my gf place when a guy friend called me out for a chat. He had some bgr problems and need a listening ear. Anyway gf was not sleepy and join us. At first we though he was at her void deck so gf never change and came down in her sleeping gown. It was a white gown with spag stripe. Came down and realize he was at a nearby coffeeshop. We went over and alot of people was staring at my gf. She didnt wear bra and panty and it was quite easy to tell as her gown material was thin. It was cold so her nipples were hard too.

My friend was a bit stun when he saw my gf but told us his story. Once awhile he will steal some glances at my gf nipples. After 2 hour we left but I was very horny by then. While waiting for lift, I pull up her gown exposing her ass and boobs and bonk her. Continuing into the lift and cum inside. :D

AlphaRomeoo
27-12-2012, 10:49 AM

Daring but interesting lol

goodboz1974
27-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Hihi anyone can share is there good place at bishan area?? Cheers

@h-BeN
27-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Recently brought my fb for quick lunch break during office hour. Went to IMM and was stroking and caressing her thighs, feeling horny, we found a handicap toilet in the car park, off we go for a quickie.

Sumptuous lunch !

TwinX
27-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Hihi anyone can share is there good place at bishan area?? Cheers

bishan park cp or those hdb facing the park.....

BMW69
27-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Recently brought my fb for quick lunch break during office hour. Went to IMM and was stroking and caressing her thighs, feeling horny, we found a handicap toilet in the car park, off we go for a quickie.

Sumptuous lunch !

Hahaha the upper floors are really quiet! Been there done that a few times xD

liang333
27-12-2012, 11:09 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

In fear! Wanted to make it short & quick but ended up take a longer time, but it worth taking the risk as it was so shiok. I use to do that during my NS time as I don't have spare cash for a room, lol:D

bmwgoodness
28-12-2012, 12:29 AM

since when five-foot stairways have cctvs??

or are u refering to other places???

TwinX
30-12-2012, 09:28 AM

Initially wrote a long detailed description of what happened but decided against it in case they read this.

Had to send my dead drunk gf and her girl friend to my GF's place after clubbing. Her friend was in a short dress with no bra and black panty. Manage to touch her boobs, nipples, ass and pussy while carrying her up to my gf place. At 1 point when I put the girl on the floor, her dress was rolled up so high that I could see her whole g-string and parts of her pussy. I could have bonk her in my gf's room if I wanted... Her friend seems to want but I didn't do it. Still feeling wasted but well.... did finger, touch, kiss and hug. :p

In the end bonk my gf after I carry her up... In the same room as her friend but different bed. :p the next day her friend can't remember anything.

pete_the_fish
30-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Anyone tried having car sex at woodleigh park off braddell road ? This place is very secluded and hardly any cars pass by, can just park by the road side and do it.

Only for people with cars....or lorry :D

Leopardess
30-12-2012, 03:30 PM
bishan park cp or those hdb facing the park.....

I try before in park.. I just act like sitting on my ex-bf legs and intimate. But actually skirt cover everything. Few ppl walk pass and ignore thought we talking and kissing only. Haha.

S|B3HSI@N
31-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Wow. So many exciting inputs and they still say singaporeans are boring in bed and low sex drive. Maybe because they are taking it outdoors nowadays that's why... hahaha... would luv to.add my own story in future if there's a chance but need to find myself a willing partner first, hehe.

escaflower
01-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Fri just experience another round in one of the park... supposedly my fb and I just want to relax in the car, lazing at the back seats watching some clips (normal one la) from iPad.. somehow later a car park beside us, not sure if they aware we are inside the car or not.. that couple very fast get into actions.. haha although we really can't see clearly but we can feel they are really making out, no wasting anytime...

End up me and my fb were quite turn on by their wonderful presence... so my fb lie on my lap but still watching the clips from Ipad.. as I was getting horny, I just unbuckle my pants and reveal my little dragon.. without telling my fb, she just slowly take it into her mouth... thru feeling was so nice.. one thing led to another, we two end up also making love just like what the next car couple are doing..

Imagine two cars couple both making love... shiok... thanks to them cos if they nv appear, I'm sure I won't be able get to do with my fb as she is very afraid of public..

6Friendly9
02-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Last Fri just experience another round in one of the park... supposedly my fb and I just want to relax in the car, lazing at the back seats watching some clips (normal one la) from iPad.. somehow later a car park beside us, not sure if they aware we are inside the car or not.. that couple very fast get into actions.. haha although we really can't see clearly but we can feel they are really making out, no wasting anytime...

End up me and my fb were quite turn on by their wonderful presence... so my fb lie on my lap but still watching the clips from Ipad.. as I was getting horny, I just unbuckle my pants and reveal my little dragon.. without telling my fb, she just slowly take it into her mouth... thru feeling was so nice.. one thing led to another, we two end up also making love just like what the next car couple are doing..

Imagine two cars couple both making love... shiok... thanks to them cos if they nv appear, I'm sure I won't be able get to do with my fb as she is very afraid of public..

==> can be arranged.... :cool:

priceteck
02-01-2013, 12:49 AM
I try before in park.. I just act like sitting on my ex-bf legs and intimate. But actually skirt cover everything. Few ppl walk pass and ignore thought we talking and kissing only. Haha.

I had to did that with my fb before. but got a lot of mosquito.

TwinX
02-01-2013, 01:58 AM
1 of the best new year countdown I had with my gf. Was with her friends at a club and we had a table. Before 2am, most of us were already super high. They were either at dance floor or knock out. Me and my gf were at the table looking after their stuff and hanky panky at same time.

GF's attire were all newly bought. Black transparent shirt with bikini inside and a skirt with g-string. Finger her pussy with 1 hand and play with her boob with the other. Halfway convince her to remove her g-string and bikini at the table. We were high and didn't care if other people were watching. G-string was easy to remove but bikini was harder. Her shirt was super transparent so can see her boobs and nipples clearly if you are near. Continue to finger her until her friends came back. Some of them noticed her nipples and tease her. She just bushed and gave some stupid reason which I can't remember. Gf was very horny by now. Her pussy was very wet but I ask her to stayed awhile more to see her friends reaction. Not sure if they can see her pussy but confirm can see her nipples. Her shirt was also button until her boobs level so when she bend forward to grab a drink, her boobs were almost visible.

Anyway we left and walk through the crowd.... Her boobs brushing against many people. When outside, he nipples even more visible under the lights. Many guys and girls were staring at her. We didnt care and walk some distance to get a taxi. Continue to finger her in taxi and drop off at a mscp near her place.

Gf already craving for sex badly. We went up to the top of the mscp stairs and she remove my jeans and crawl on the floor and gave me a BJ. The stairs were not covered so any cars pass by or people on ground floor can see us if they look up. I was too horny to resist. I pull up her skirt and button her shirt which she removed later. She was almost naked except for her rolled up skirt. Finally bonk her doggy with her fully exposed facing the road. Some cars pass by but not sure if they see us. Cum pretty soon. :p

Then we walk back to her place satisfied and tired.

escaflower
02-01-2013, 11:02 AM
==> can be arranged.... :cool:

Haha..good idea.. can't let fb know abt it.. lol... me often had hard time bringing her to bonk cos she don't wan be seen in transit hotel Or public place making out, saying feel pressure.. most of the time our bonks are by nature of its course and when the mood is right, she will just allow me...

SubmissiveLady
03-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Thinking of having some fun outdoor in town area. Anybody has a secluded and quiet place to share for me to get drill discreetly? :p

6Friendly9
03-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Thinking of having some fun outdoor in town area. Anybody has a secluded and quiet place to share for me to get drill discreetly? :p

==> day or night? town area as in which area? I do have my fair shares of "playground".... :D

xiaoquan
03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Recently went to the heavy vehicle parking area near tamp ikea and had some fun in the car with gf.

Thinking of going to new places :)

curious11
04-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Does having sex in secluded places in public punishable guys?

Roozu
04-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Does having sex in secluded places in public punishable guys?

yes it is. can be arrest le. maybe can ask officers to join and the will let u go. lol

Roozu
04-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Recently went to the heavy vehicle parking area near tamp ikea and had some fun in the car with gf.

Thinking of going to new places :)

u did there? lucky u. i always passby that carpark at night or early morning after work and many times saw police car go in there. few years back, my friend did there and kena caught by ampai.. go in lockup bro..

xiaoquan
04-01-2013, 09:23 AM
I think nowadays everywhere also got police car patrol. Mscp too, I think it all depend on luck.

beefucker
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Bro...some sbf brothers here could be the police....they read the forum and know what is happening on all these public area like mscp...so beware :rolleyes:

wolffang
04-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Bro...some sbf brothers here could be the police....they read the forum and know what is happening on all these public area like mscp...so beware :rolleyes:

beware they might wanna join in or beware they might wanna catch us? hahhaha

ChiongBalai
04-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Hmmmm I looking for new playground.. Anyone got any spots in Bedok North or Bedok Reservoir to share? You can pm me if you want me to be descreet!

steedy
04-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Hmmmm I looking for new playground.. Anyone got any spots in Bedok North or Bedok Reservoir to share? You can pm me if you want me to be descreet!

Bro, u know where's Vista 8? I did it with my ex FB at the multi Storey carpark during afternoon for couple of time.

MedicineMan
05-01-2013, 12:01 AM

Sis u available for a slot?

curious11
05-01-2013, 12:16 AM
i think its whether they want to catch or not. seen a few cars along ECP obviously hanky panky, cos nth to do there at night, and saw patrol car with sirens going along that road, but didnt even bother to stop to check on those cars..

caught and get lockup:confused::confused::eek:

Roozu
05-01-2013, 12:53 AM
beware they might wanna join in or beware they might wanna catch us? hahhaha

haha good one bro..after all the are still men like us. lol

faszcom
05-01-2013, 02:08 AM
i did there before few times. "safest" outdoor spot ever until they close the whole blk. the last time i wanted to go there but then it close. try searching for another spot at the other blks but couldnt find a safe one till my date sian already. damn never get that day.

:D I stay there until enboc. went back 2 yrs ago with fb when the block is empty, I can choose any unit as most of the door is not locked.

There is one blk in the industrial side, the last stair still can do as it gate at 2nd floor

asdfghjkl
05-01-2013, 02:53 AM
Where to go @ YCK MRT? ;)

Roozu
05-01-2013, 10:59 AM
:D I stay there until enboc. went back 2 yrs ago with fb when the block is empty, I can choose any unit as most of the door is not locked.

There is one blk in the industrial side, the last stair still can do as it gate at 2nd floor

yup i know bro but my date dont want coz there is no escape route in case of emergency.. haha..

BMW69
05-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Where to go @ YCK MRT? ;)

Mrt station too many cameras. Not safe sis

emuLord
06-01-2013, 02:35 AM
So envious of you people having so many 'adventures' in public. Been married so many years and my wife is the super conservative kind, cannot even touch her thighs or boobs in public. Even when we are watching shows, under the cover of darkness in the cinema also cannot hanky pansy. :o

cataramp
06-01-2013, 06:24 AM
So envious of you people having so many 'adventures' in public. Been married so many years and my wife is the super conservative kind, cannot even touch her thighs or boobs in public. Even when we are watching shows, under the cover of darkness in the cinema also cannot hanky pansy. :o

Sucks to be you :p

phatey
06-01-2013, 12:27 PM
u did there? lucky u. i always passby that carpark at night or early morning after work and many times saw police car go in there. few years back, my friend did there and kena caught by ampai.. go in lockup bro..

there so dangerous one ah?

emuLord
06-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Sucks to be you :p

What to do, can only read and fantasise lor :p

Roozu
06-01-2013, 09:06 PM
there so dangerous one ah?

guess so.. saw police car enter there many times.. dnt wanna take the risk..

Roozu
06-01-2013, 09:40 PM
btw, to all former sims dr "visitors", the place is back open!!!

didnt know why i had a feeling to look at that place again today..but i am really into creepy place and sort..so i was nearby at aljunied with my fb and told her that i wanna see the place and she agreed. no tout of bonking.. just sight seeing..

upon reaching the place, it seems like there is sign of life. the blk opposite the market was shinning bright with a new coat of paint and kids running and cycling at the v/deck. i was so curious.. like a miracle had happen..still no tout of bonking..

went deeper inside the blk. saw a couple of kids playing catching at the v/deck. look up at the kitchen side and saw a few units with clothes hanging. we went up and recce the place..some units were to be unlock..still no tout of ehem..

went into one of the unit and boom.!# a sudden urge went to my lil bro after noticing the unit seem safe. grabbed my fb by her neck and kiss her while pushing her to the kitchen and into the toilet. wuhuuu.. bonk her doggy style and release outside.. shoik man!!

anyone going please be fast before more ppl moving in. haha

LovePotion
06-01-2013, 09:43 PM
maybe can try those hdb staircase

tryying
07-01-2013, 04:18 AM
maybe can try those hdb staircase

My place staircase are quiet n also, no hdb blocks opposite but the cleaner might be there any time.

I thinking of bonking my fb there but quite risky and since I bonking her in the house, I got this idea. I will do some doggy, standing n laying down at cold ladder! The ladder is metal, she will be feeling nice with her back on it. If doggy, she can lean her body on the ladder too. If standing, I can make her higher n I bonk with ease. Swee item, the ladder! Don't try this at home. :D

ah rat
07-01-2013, 04:46 PM
My place staircase are quiet n also, no hdb blocks opposite but the cleaner might be there any time.

I thinking of bonking my fb there but quite risky

Bro,needs any help.I can see water for U :D

tryying
07-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Bro,needs any help.I can see water for U :D

Maybe give $10 to cleaner to cover his eyes n mouth lor, haha!

I ask my FB to wear skirt that day, took out panty before reaching my house and bonk her at staircase, she sure love it! :D

Topup
09-01-2013, 04:54 PM
I remembered back in 2003 with my ex at zouk. We just started going steady and both horny as hell! She wore a really short mini skirt with a black lace thong. After drinks and some dancing where she kept on grinding her ass on my stiffy, we got really horny and decided to sneak into the girls toilet. She saw the area was clear and dragged me into the cubicle. It was so easy to just bend her over and push aside her little thong and slide my c--k deep into her well lubricated c--t! We bonked quietly, or rather as quiet as we could although we could hear some other ladies coming in and out of the toilet! Finally blew my load into her pu--y! (She was on the pill as we both dun like rubbers!) Then realised that her g-string was torn by our vigorous activities. She spent the rest of the night dripping my cum all over the dance floor of Zouk! :p

high-man
09-01-2013, 11:48 PM
long long time ago...
only suck a lady breasts outside Teochew... facing road... a few occasions.
That experience is when I just started working Part Time in resturant and she is from malaysia and working as waitress.
Not sure why she want me to suck already;)

nymphobabe
10-01-2013, 11:05 AM
My bf and i did in on top of suntec city. There is a garden. Went further in the garden. mainly lovebirds around. spotted there were nobody around the area that we are in. so proceeded to screw. realized that there was a cctv after the deed was over but think the visibility was not good enuf. haha.

Quietlife
10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
can never do i singapore... at least for me i guess... CCTV everywhere ....

I did cuddle and suck the tits once in Sembawang Cinema now closed down already...
rarely got people ...

TwinX
10-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Fetch my fb to poly. She was in a t-shirt and denim skirt. Parked inside her poly. Didn't dare to do much because there are security patrol and students walking pass my car so I only stroke her hands and tights.

We continue to chat and my hands slowly touch until insider her skirt. She tried to stop me a few times but gave up. I started to finger her pussy but her panty made it very hard. So I removed her panty and put it on the gear knot. Halfway, make her to give me a HJ. We had to be careful so when someone walk pass, we will stop. She was very wet and I cum into her panty. :p I told her I could't get a tissue in time but actually on purpose. :p

Then gave her some tissue to clean up but her skirt was wet. Lucky denim so cannot see but her panty cannot wear anymore. Had to go pantyless! After that she left for class and later msg me that she still miss me and she is still wet. :p

escaflower
13-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Not sure if this can be consider in public...here it goes:

Last week I meet up with my fb... not knowing what are the plans for to do since we just want to meet up and chit chat.. so we went to bishan park there to stroll tcss... as we walk pass the spa shop, she suggest checking out the spa package and so we go in.. we ask the pricing for a couple spa and it doesn't come cheap but that day also was fully booked..

So we just walk back to our car and relax in the car air con.. as she was chit chat with me, I manage to kiss her and touching her.. this make her aroused.. I eventually proceed to finger her until she cum... she wanted me so much but don't dare to do it with me in the open public.. suggesting her we go h81 but she die die dun want.. sigh, my mood instantly turn off with my little bro struggling for some hot actions..

So I give up forcing her and ask her what should we do for later on.. she suggest go spa at a different location.. she make the booking over the phone and off we go.. when reach the spa center, we opt for couple spa with Jacuzzi... this was my first time trying anyway.. we were led into the room where we were suppose to get ourselves dress down wearing their disposable panties and their spa clothes..

I was quite turn on again when I saw my fb slowly remove her clothing. She somehow can sense my little bro is raising and give me wicked smile.. the next instant she give me a quick bj to my little bro.. I was shiok... but I knew we can't continue cos the massagers will come in anytime.. moving forward, we will given a thorough body scrap and were ushered to take the jet bath and Jacuzzi... the moment come when they left us alone and drawing down the curtains.. I know the time has come but were given 30mins to shower etc.. I proceed on to arouse my fb, and putting my little bro into her pussy... she was already wet, waiting for me to stick it in her.. We were literally fucking ard all over in the Jacuzzi bathtub there and she try mask her sounds as we all only curtains serving as our line of defense.. eventually I manage to get two shots off loaded on her.. it's was really thrill and exciting as we won't know when the massagers will come in look for us.. after all is a totally different experience for me and her..

Mountain
13-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Not sure if this can be consider in public...here it goes:

Last week I meet up with my fb... not knowing what are the plans for to do since we just want to meet up and chit chat.. so we went to bishan park there to stroll tcss... as we walk pass the spa shop, she suggest checking out the spa package and so we go in.. we ask the pricing for a couple spa and it doesn't come cheap but that day also was fully booked..

So we just walk back to our car and relax in the car air con.. as she was chit chat with me, I manage to kiss her and touching her.. this make her aroused.. I eventually proceed to finger her until she cum... she wanted me so much but don't dare to do it with me in the open public.. suggesting her we go h81 but she die die dun want.. sigh, my mood instantly turn off with my little bro struggling for some hot actions..

So I give up forcing her and ask her what should we do for later on.. she suggest go spa at a different location.. she make the booking over the phone and off we go.. when reach the spa center, we opt for couple spa with Jacuzzi... this was my first time trying anyway.. we were led into the room where we were suppose to get ourselves dress down wearing their disposable panties and their spa clothes..

I was quite turn on again when I saw my fb slowly remove her clothing. She somehow can sense my little bro is raising and give me wicked smile.. the next instant she give me a quick bj to my little bro.. I was shiok... but I knew we can't continue cos the massagers will come in anytime.. moving forward, we will given a thorough body scrap and were ushered to take the jet bath and Jacuzzi... the moment come when they left us alone and drawing down the curtains.. I know the time has come but were given 30mins to shower etc.. I proceed on to arouse my fb, and putting my little bro into her pussy... she was already wet, waiting for me to stick it in her.. We were literally fucking ard all over in the Jacuzzi bathtub there and she try mask her sounds as we all only curtains serving as our line of defense.. eventually I manage to get two shots off loaded on her.. it's was really thrill and exciting as we won't know when the massagers will come in look for us.. after all is a totally different experience for me and her..

Bro, that was exciting. :rolleyes: I guess your gf is those type that prefer to have a little secretive on the outside but wild on the inside.

Good! :D

Mountain
13-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Bro, you can change the situation. Every girl wants it, you may want to try some ways to open up her. :rolleyes:

escaflower
13-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Bro, that was exciting. :rolleyes: I guess your gf is those type that prefer to have a little secretive on the outside but wild on the inside.

Good! :D

I suppose yes.. but I also do have hard time convincing her to try with me on some occasions.. guess the success rate is still low as compare to many bros here..

greddy88
13-01-2013, 03:10 PM
ya.. i also go some experience about spa... but my experience was with my 'new' fb in a resort at batam.
we were in couple spa room.. 2 doors. one entering our big room and another connecting it to the bath room (a jacuzzi and shower all in, and is open roof). massage was in the big room.

action started after we entered the jacuzzi. the masseurs left us alone with door closed.. but the doors could not lock one.

my fb and i were doing it from inside the jacuzzi to the side and around the bathroom :D
i knew (could hear slight sound of door open/close) the masseurs check on us occasionally to see if we finished our jacuzzi, but i didn't care.

we took our time and finally gave my fb a bukakke on her breasts... and continued massage from me on her breasts.. with my sperm cream :D
(on a hindsight.. probably a bad idea.. the sperm may just get washed to her pussy area and they might just go in.. lucky she didn't 'tiok')

when we changed and went out, a few masseurs were giggling as we walked pass.. they probably knew..from the eee eee orrr orrr stereo from my fb ;)

hAvAnAs
13-01-2013, 03:29 PM
she suggest go spa at a different location.. she make the booking over the phone and off we go.. when reach the spa center, we opt for couple spa with Jacuzzi... this was my first time trying anyway.. we were led into the room where we were suppose to get ourselves dress down wearing their disposable panties and their spa clothes..

care to share which spa you went to bro? Hehehe... :D

gabriel80
15-01-2013, 01:40 AM
We love having sex in the car but running out of places already, especially when most prime locations are often crowded... ;)

ajlover
15-01-2013, 09:06 AM
We love having sex in the car but running out of places already, especially when most prime locations are often crowded... ;)

try newly built flat's MSCP, should be safer, best in matured estate if u into thrills....

KimSiew769
15-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Met a gal from skout, been teasing her and she finally agree to meet up during her lunch...pick her up from fusionpolis and suggested we go somewhere quiet to chat....drive to a MSCP near Dover but lots of people, then I remembered we are near NUS.... Driver her there and brought her to clubhouse handicap toliet.
The place was huge, nicely done up..We lock lips immediately, I carry her and make her sat on the sink, while making me way to her breast, she was wearing a white bra, and I put them down while she keep whisper "hey...." like she was surprised ...lick her nipples a d she suddenly moaned loudly...at the same time some one tried to unlock the door...we got a shock, cause it must be her moaning....we got dressed and I ask her to wait inside, I open the door and walk out...while she locks the door..
After checking that there is coast is clear I text her to get out... We quickly got out of the clubhouse.. I send her back to her office after that....
I am planning for another quickie soon

DongGunZai
17-01-2013, 08:57 PM
for mine will be at E-hub cinema with my ex-fling. finger her and play with her nipple while she HJ my lil' bro till i cum at her hand. Too bad that time got people, can't ask her to bj for me =(
P.S: at that time had the feeling or dozen of eyes hawking at us, wonder is her moan too loud or our actions too big =X

EcchiPicchi
18-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Fucked my then-girlfriend in a toilet in our old school (after normal school hours). Also did it at a quiet staircase below the school library. :D

nicetongue
19-01-2013, 01:43 AM
==> day or night? town area as in which area? I do have my fair shares of "playground".... :D

hmmm bro, 10am-12noon, 4pm-6pm, 10pm-12midnit....no car, any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.....

asdfghjkl
19-01-2013, 12:36 PM
realized that there was a cctv after the deed was over but think the visibility was not good enuf

FYI, those CCTV are night vision! :o

decipher
20-01-2013, 10:04 PM
some places i did in my earlier days

1) staircase

2) in car at the old marina south

3) basement carpark toilet

4) my office

5) suntec roof garden

6) handicap toilet

windows8
22-01-2013, 05:09 PM
long time ago, met a gal from irc. She was one of my earliest FB.
brought some snacks and wine and went to a shelter at Kent Ridge Park.
After some drinking and talking cock, she start to become very high (from the alcohol), so we started to kiss and pet. Eventually I managed to sneak my hands in and unhooked and removed her bra which was the strapless type and start to play with her nips. She was still dressed. Mind you, we were still in the lighted shelter but there was nobody at all (maybe there were, but hiding and peeping at us).

Thereafter decided to bring her to my apartment which was empty, throughout the journey she was playing with my gear stick till damn song. Finally reached the apartment, more petting and finally had unprotected sex on the bed. She even wanted me to come inside her but luckily I was not drunk and pulled out in time. Unfortunately, the foreplay made me come too fast.

There was another FB who gave me a CIM bj under broad daylight in Mt Faber. She was even so high to the point that she took out her top when she saw no other car in the car park! That FB was quite unforgettable. very chio and wild, had nice big boobs and gave a great BBBJ and can come in mouth some more!

More recently, had another FB we always meet during office hours and we would go to some HDB car park nearby and I always ended up enjoying a CIM BBBJ. But there was once she was so horny, that she pulled down her pants and rode me. That was the most daring thing I have done. In broad daylight at HDB car park, though the lot was quite tactical, on-off there could be vehicles coming in and out as that car park very popular for eating snake.

adventured
24-01-2013, 01:54 AM
long time ago, met a gal from irc. She was one of my earliest FB.

Last time irc was so popular. I also met 2 girls there, 1 just a casual fb, the other 1 fuck a few times then became my on and off gf for 2 yr+ cos I first cheated on her then she also cheated on me. But one thing she is very daring go sch without panties etc. easy for quickie at playground and mscp. After I found out she cheated on me, she told me the guy with whom she cheated on me also had a gf who were keen to swing with us.:D

gajugu
24-01-2013, 03:03 AM
never try it :D

SubmissiveLady
24-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Did it at Suntec's emergency exit, malls toilets, car, couple spa, cinema.

So far never try in open area like park or carpark. Bcos all my ex bfs cant do standing doggie which is one of the most required position for outdoor sex. We tried but it just keeps slipping out. Either they are too tall and I am short, or some not long enough for it :( But seems like not many have this problem? Everyone's like enjoying standing doggie.

Jotherone
24-01-2013, 04:38 PM

So far never try in open area like park or carpark. Bcos all my ex bfs cant do standing doggie which is one of the most required position for outdoor sex. We tried but it just keeps slipping out. Either they are too tall and I am short, or some not long enough for it :( But seems like not many have this problem? Everyone's like enjoying standing doggie.

They have to adjust to suit you don't they?

windows8
24-01-2013, 04:49 PM

standing doggie is not easy. gal and guy must be right height (not necessarily same height) to each other. If not very siong for taller guy, have to stand horse stance or like you said, keep disengaging.
tried it with 3 gals, only 1 is success.
cos she is tallest among the three.
best and easiest position for quick outdoor job is gal sit facing guy on guy's lap. always bring a small picnic map with you ;)

Turtle
24-01-2013, 10:52 PM
We tried but it just keeps slipping out. Either they are too tall and I am short, or some not long enough for it :( But seems like not many have this problem? Everyone's like enjoying standing doggie.

Standing fuck from behind? must be long cock lor, turtle also cannot. haha
but if bent doggy, gal must know how to bend la. See some porn pls. :D

SubmissiveLady
25-01-2013, 05:23 AM
My ex bf is 1 head taller than me or even slightly more! We did try, he got to bend really low before able to put his cock in my eagerly anticipating pussy. It's really tiring. Yes, I can bend all the way down to touch the floor and it's easier for him to fuck me that way. But my back aches, and wont last more than 5mins!
Haha! We did try in toilet, he sits on the bowl while i go on top of him facing him. Not a very nice position either. I don't feel deep enough. Very minimum feeling around the edge of my pussy when I was riding. Same goes to my back facing him. So we always ended up with doggy on the toilet bowl and he will unload all his hot juice on my ass :p

I remember there was once in Phuket, we had a room with cosy bed to fuck all night but I was feeling naughty and slutty so told him that I didn't want to do it in the room and pulled him to the pool in our resort which is already closed by then so nobody would be there for a swim except that the receptionist area is just right beside the pool but with bushes of trees and flowers blocking them apart and only a stairway in the middle to allow access to and fro. We did it on the suntanning rattan bench which we can lie down comfortably :p
It wasn't a quickie. We had missionary, follow by me riding on him then end it with a doggie. We even took our own sweet time for foreplay before that, 69 :p Guess it's bcos we're in a foreign country whereby no one knows us so we were bolder than we usually are!
I was too horny to bother about our surrounding all I needed was to have his hard cock slamming into my juicy wet pussy that I lost control of myself and moaned louder and louder. While riding on him, a caucasian man happened to walk pass but there's no time for me to react as I was almost naked, braless with my nightie pulled down to my stomach, and my thong worn but pulled to the side to make way for his cock into my love hole. I am sure he saw us though it was quite dark but the recept area's light is bright enough to shed some light on us. And also I was moaning pretty loudly by the quiet pool. Though a little embarrassed, I got even more aroused about it. I've always wanted to try a 3some and he looks good with an attractive body, so I was secretly hoping that he will come over and start touching me then join in to fuck me:p Haha but of cos I know it's just scenerios that will only happen in porn. So there goes my hope.. I've always wanting to see how is it like to be bed by a caucasian, especially one with a long cock. Just long is enough, not a fan of too thick cocks. But since I've stopped partying, dont think I will ever get an opportunity to hook up with one unless I'm really lucky~
Anyway, my ex was lying down too engross with me riding and rubbing my wet pussy against his cock that he didnt notice him until I told him about it after our dirty deed. Well~ a thrilling and great experience!

TehGaDai
25-01-2013, 12:29 PM
My ex bf is 1 head taller than me or even slightly more! We did try, he got to bend really low before able to put his cock in my eagerly anticipating pussy. It's really tiring. Yes, I can bend all the way down to touch the floor and it's easier for him to fuck me that way. But my back aches, and wont last more than 5mins!
Haha! We did try in toilet, he sits on the bowl while i go on top of him facing him. Not a very nice position either. I don't feel deep enough. Very minimum feeling around the edge of my pussy when I was riding. Same goes to my back facing him. So we always ended up with doggy on the toilet bowl and he will unload all his hot juice on my ass :p

I remember there was once in Phuket, we had a room with cosy bed to fuck all night but I was feeling naughty and slutty so told him that I didn't want to do it in the room and pulled him to the pool in our resort which is already closed by then so nobody would be there for a swim except that the receptionist area is just right beside the pool but with bushes of trees and flowers blocking them apart and only a stairway in the middle to allow access to and fro. We did it on the suntanning rattan bench which we can lie down comfortably :p
It wasn't a quickie. We had missionary, follow by me riding on him then end it with a doggie. We even took our own sweet time for foreplay before that, 69 :p Guess it's bcos we're in a foreign country whereby no one knows us so we were bolder than we usually are!
I was too horny to bother about our surrounding all I needed was to have his hard cock slamming into my juicy wet pussy that I lost control of myself and moaned louder and louder. While riding on him, a caucasian man happened to walk pass but there's no time for me to react as I was almost naked, braless with my nightie pulled down to my stomach, and my thong worn but pulled to the side to make way for his cock into my love hole. I am sure he saw us though it was quite dark but the recept area's light is bright enough to shed some light on us. And also I was moaning pretty loudly by the quiet pool. Though a little embarrassed, I got even more aroused about it. I've always wanted to try a 3some and he looks good with an attractive body, so I was secretly hoping that he will come over and start touching me then join in to fuck me:p Haha but of cos I know it's just scenerios that will only happen in porn. So there goes my hope.. I've always wanting to see how is it like to be bed by a caucasian, especially one with a long cock. Just long is enough, not a fan of too thick cocks. But since I've stopped partying, dont think I will ever get an opportunity to hook up with one unless I'm really lucky~
Anyway, my ex was lying down too engross with me riding and rubbing my wet pussy against his cock that he didnt notice him until I told him about it after our dirty deed. Well~ a thrilling and great experience!

Ahhhh... glad you enjoyed outdoor sex. Damn shiok right? Damn exciting...

TwinX
25-01-2013, 09:14 PM

Many years back.... was bonking my gf then in the driver seat of my car. Gf was fully naked and I was naked at the bottom. :p She was riding on me and kept knocking onto steering wheel. Suddenly she decided to open the door and pull me outside of the car to doggy her. :eek:

We were at marina south carpark where the steamboat was completely closed down but still a popular place for couples to make out "in" the car. Carpark was not very bright but still can see if near. There were 4-5 cars in the carpark but since my gf didn't mind, I just go ahead to bonk her outside my car. Lasted about 5 mins then cum and we faster run into my car. Pretty sure some cars saw us. :p

LALAIdiot
25-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Was out with my GF and FB today to do some CNY shopping! My FB knows she's my GF, but my GF only knows my FB as my "Childhood Friend". I got them to know each other because my GF is really keen on knowing who is this girl I'm always hanging out with when I'm not with her! We're all of the same age, and my GF soon became really good friends with my FB.

Here's what happened today:

I was out alone just looking around to satisfy my needs for eyecandies when my FB called me up and ask me to meet my GF and her as they were shopping and need some manpower to carry their stuffs. Initially I reject them, but my FB offered to drive me from where I am to where they are considering the fact that I'm somewhere near by coincidence.

When she arrived, I notice she was wearing a very simple dress with spagetti straps(those that you pull them down the shoulder and will drop) & alone and she told me my GF is still shopping for her CNY clothes. Cut story short, she quickly drove to a nearby MSCP and ask for a quickie. I obliged. Strip her naked(me as well) and we proceed to bang in her Range Rover. Didn't really do it fast, and didn't really care if anyone's peeping. Cum in her as she requested since it's her safe day and quickly wear back our clothing and drive to meet my GF.

Now, @ the mall le.
After being their luggage carrier for awhile and having eaten dinner @ the foodcourt, my FB wanted to go to the washroom, citing stomach pain and signal me to follow with a wink. I did so and soon we're making out in the stairway one storey higher. Got so horny and we decided to fuck each other there. Strip her naked and she rode me cowgirl while I lie on the floor. Made myself sit up and grab her C cup boobs and oh I played with them hard, sucking and nibbling on them. I came shortly into her while she quickly tries to clean up with some tissue.

As we're cleaning up, the stairway doors opened below us and we panic. Quickly change back and walk out of the door behind us and back to my GF. When she questioned why come back together, my FB answered that she's waiting for me.

When my GF decided to go home by cab alone today, I offered to accompany her but she refuses saying I stay at West while she East, inconvenient. So ask me to go with my FB since we stayed quite close to each other.

Since she had already given me the chance, here I am now at my FB's home.
To stop here for the day, and to proceed for a wild night of fun with my FB.

I'll update here if there's anymore outdoor 'activities'.

P.S

My FB is interested in posting our adventures in this forum. Should I start a thread up?

casanova2
25-01-2013, 11:47 PM
wah, some brothers here damn hiong leh...

t123
26-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Rubba a AA cup almost flat, I also dunno what status me & her now. 2B pencil eraser nip. Got to know her just a few days. Her well concealed raging hormones. Somewhere at a park in woodlands last night. My friend's story not mine. He asked me to post since he doesn't know how to use computer much.:p

TehGaDai
26-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Was out with my GF and FB today to do some CNY shopping! My FB knows she's my GF, but my GF only knows my FB as my "Childhood Friend". I got them to know each other because my GF is really keen on knowing who is this girl I'm always hanging out with when I'm not with her! We're all of the same age, and my GF soon became really good friends with my FB.

Here's what happened today:

I was out alone just looking around to satisfy my needs for eyecandies when my FB called me up and ask me to meet my GF and her as they were shopping and need some manpower to carry their stuffs. Initially I reject them, but my FB offered to drive me from where I am to where they are considering the fact that I'm somewhere near by coincidence.

When she arrived, I notice she was wearing a very simple dress with spagetti straps(those that you pull them down the shoulder and will drop) & alone and she told me my GF is still shopping for her CNY clothes. Cut story short, she quickly drove to a nearby MSCP and ask for a quickie. I obliged. Strip her naked(me as well) and we proceed to bang in her Range Rover. Didn't really do it fast, and didn't really care if anyone's peeping. Cum in her as she requested since it's her safe day and quickly wear back our clothing and drive to meet my GF.

Now, @ the mall le.
After being their luggage carrier for awhile and having eaten dinner @ the foodcourt, my FB wanted to go to the washroom, citing stomach pain and signal me to follow with a wink. I did so and soon we're making out in the stairway one storey higher. Got so horny and we decided to fuck each other there. Strip her naked and she rode me cowgirl while I lie on the floor. Made myself sit up and grab her C cup boobs and oh I played with them hard, sucking and nibbling on them. I came shortly into her while she quickly tries to clean up with some tissue.

As we're cleaning up, the stairway doors opened below us and we panic. Quickly change back and walk out of the door behind us and back to my GF. When she questioned why come back together, my FB answered that she's waiting for me.

When my GF decided to go home by cab alone today, I offered to accompany her but she refuses saying I stay at West while she East, inconvenient. So ask me to go with my FB since we stayed quite close to each other.

Since she had already given me the chance, here I am now at my FB's home.
To stop here for the day, and to proceed for a wild night of fun with my FB.

I'll update here if there's anymore outdoor 'activities'.

P.S

My FB is interested in posting our adventures in this forum. Should I start a thread up?

Bro, u sibey jialat leh. Your gf damn ugly meh? :D

mulatto
26-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Tried this with my ex one night at the open area between Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 and Yio Chu Kang Road. It was a moment to remember. I didn't cum though. :D

SubmissiveLady
27-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Went over to my friend's place at sembawang, as he's attached so we cant close the room door to prevent his parents from misunderstanding.
We were at the computer desk doing some discussion over the net and I was wearing a deep V neck top. Guess he couldnt resist my 34C and started being touchy with me while we joke. Pretended to pinch my cheek, pat my head, tickle me, and then place his hand on my thigh. He is quite good looking and a gentleman whenever we hang out tgt. So I didnt mind if he wants to touch me, i wouldnt resist :p
After awhile, i needed to head home so he offered to send me back. While i thought we'll be having fun in his car but no, that wasnt it.
When we were waiting for the lift, he put his arms around my waist and hug me. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. We started frenching and he grobed my ass making me feel damn turned on. He then proceeded to my boobs and put his hands under my bra and fondle with my already hard nip. I couldnt take it anymore and wish i could spread my legs right there outside the lift and ask him to fuck me all he wants. But I am not sure if he's up for it so didnt suggest. I placed my hand on his cock which is already harden like a rod by then. I couldnt really feel the size of it and was really curious. Too eager to touch it outside of his shorts further, i slot my hands into his shorts and started teasing the head with a finger. His tip was all filled with his precum. This horny monster! I grobed his cock and I was shocked! His cock is so huge! Its not too thick, just the right thickness and most importantly, LONG! It got me even more excited and started using my body to grind him up and down while we are still kissing and me masturbating him.
Awhile later, his hand went downsouth into the side of my shorts and my gstring, and fiddle with my pussy too. He looked at me and said "wow you are so wet naughty girl"
I felt a little shy yet even hornier that i am all ready to get fuck hoping he will start the cue as I never like taking initiative given its our first time. He fingered me but i didnt really like it as he has sharp nails.
Finally, he pulled me over to a ledge outside his neighbour's corridor and asked if he can fuck me right here. I smiled, pulled his shorts down and give him a suck before standing up and look at him to see what he wants next. He turned me around, pulled my shorts down and about to fuck me on standing doggie. I took off my top and bra myself and i can tell he got even more excited. Me too, was too horny to bother about anything else. All that was running in my mind is to have my pussy filled with his cock which i desperately needed. I bend over arching my ass while resting my hands on the ledge and he slowly and gently push his cock in me. I tried to control myself not to moan but i was in great pleasure that i moaned as softly as possible. He thrust me real good i can feel my pussy all filled up and the touch of his penis head with every thrust thats so deep!
As opp his block is another block, i saw a guy smoking outside his window staring at us.
I got even more excited and i felt my love juice flowing down my thigh. The watcher is "so near yet so far" :p for sure he knows and can see what we are doing but he cant see our faces clearly as the block is some distance away.
Very quickly, he came on the floor in about 5mins.
We had know each other for years and i had never expected a well hung man thats actually around me. We were purely friends. Its only that unexpected today.

On the way home in his car, i hope for more action as the one before was too short. I love his manhood! But he didnt initiate anymore so i left home still in hunger :(
Thinking about it now is making me wet again.

staplerman
27-01-2013, 09:30 AM
That's a very steamy recount submissive lady. Definitely made my day.

asdfghjkl
27-01-2013, 07:29 PM
just saw one doing it at Upper Peirce.. both stark naked in broad daylight! :o

BMW69
27-01-2013, 07:43 PM

So sexciting... In broad daylight and in such a public place hahaha

BMW69
27-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Lol just got zapped 1 point here for posting at the wrong timing... Hehehe maybe it's the bro/sis who was doing it :p

LALAIdiot
28-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Bro, u sibey jialat leh. Your gf damn ugly meh? :D

No la, she's average but a bit chubby and she's kinda not into sex. I probably did my FB more than my GF because she's just so unwilling to do it. I fuck her for hours and she won't cum but my FB would have cum in 10mins. So I prefer to fuck my FB instead.

Langni
28-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Got to know this gal online...
Beginning we we're chatting like normal Fren but few months back.. she broke off with his bf. Then she started to chat with me and meet up more often.
Initially were like normal meet up for chat and makan but recently... we have been getting closer... both of us have a habit of not wearing any inner wear below so is a pretty good access when we 'wan' it.
On many occasion... she have her hand on me whenever she got into the car when I fetch her from West to east. Work to home.
So far is getting more.. I start to finger her along the way... once she come.. she will bj me till I come or will sure finish up when reach her car park.
As she was staying at Ulu place... we even stop.. get off the car and doggy her ight beside my car...
One day I asked if she prefer outdoor than indoor.. she said yes and we are exploring for more places...
Will keep posted for nice place or any brothers and sisters have outdoor place to recommend.. thanks in advance.

Cyberspace Nerd
29-01-2013, 12:03 AM

y u din take pictures? :rolleyes:

TehGaDai
29-01-2013, 11:32 AM
No la, she's average but a bit chubby and she's kinda not into sex. I probably did my FB more than my GF because she's just so unwilling to do it. I fuck her for hours and she won't cum but my FB would have cum in 10mins. So I prefer to fuck my FB instead.

Dump ur gf lah aiyo! Will u gonna spend your life with her?? :eek:

Michaeltanch
29-01-2013, 05:42 PM
i also have tried outdoor pleasure before...

1] heavy petting at yishun park. ~Middle bench~ (after 12am ) *many times*

2] heavy petting at yishun park. ~Playground~ (after 12am ) *once*

3] Big War at yishun park. ~handicapped toilet~ (after 12am ) *twice*

4] Heavy petting at Tampines Cinema. ~afternoon time~ *once*

5] Petting / big war in car. * countless* :D:D:D

lucifer1215
29-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Maybe can look 4 someone to do a plan on out door, meeting or like drink coffee or maybe small chat see, who's click... Lol...

Can tap me along also... :-P

[email protected]

BMW69
29-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Maybe can look 4 someone to do a plan on out door, meeting or like drink coffee or maybe small chat see, who's click... Lol...

Can tap me along also... :-P

[email protected]

You're going to have to list your sex, age, height and weight etc.

TehGaDai
29-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Dump ur gf lah aiyo! Will u gonna spend your life with her?? :eek:

Not true meh? Zapped me! basket... :mad:

escaflower
29-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Last week had a bj from my ger at a polytechnic basement carpark.. its was saturday therefore not much cars or passerby.. we ady observe any camera before we execute our deeds.

TehGaDai
29-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Last week had a bj from my ger at a polytechnic basement carpark.. its was saturday therefore not much cars or passerby.. we ady observe any camera before we execute our deeds.

Having a bj outdoors are shiok! Tried once at my ex gf office bldg below at 3am... So damn memorable!

RayNix
29-01-2013, 09:18 PM
tried before at bishan park carpark . my gf did a bf for me while our car is parked there. damn nervous and thrilling !

ahha2011
29-01-2013, 09:23 PM
tried before at bishan park carpark . my gf did a bf for me while our car is parked there. damn nervous and thrilling !

Haha.. bf = breakfast?

LALAIdiot
29-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Not true meh? Zapped me! basket... :mad:

Lol bro I never zap anyone in here before. Only reason why I'm still staying with my GF is because she's really a kindhearted girl. Not many of this type nowadays.

Just met up with my FB today.

Initially wanted to meet up for a simple dinner. During our dinner, she kinda broke down and start telling me how stress up she's feeling because of her job. Calm her down and quickly finish up our dinner. Said she wanna go somewhere quiet to take a walk.

I had no idea where to go, so I told her to just drive along the highway till we find someplace nice a cozy. And there she go, speeding all the way to Tuas. Many times I felt my life endangered by her dangerous driving.

She finally slowed down and on some road adjacent to an old army camp. I think many our bros know where it is. She parked in between two heavy vehicle and since it was dark, her black Range Rover did not garner much attention from the already isolated road. We just sat there for at least an hour talking about stuffs until she decides to step out of the car for some fresh air.

Things were so hectic that I didn't notice how well she's dressed. Wearing a red cardigan with a low V-neck shirt that barely covers her breast and a white hot pants. On closer look she did not wear any bra! I knew she's like this - either wear both or don't wear at all. Oh boy did I had an erection immediately. She noticed that and immediately took of her clothes slowly and seductively. At this point, we're still outside. So what am I waiting for? I strip myself naked and hug her, feeling her two large breast pressing on my chest. French kissed for at least 10mins with my left hand attacking her breast while the other fingering her. She's constantly using her right hand to give me a wonderful handjob.

She tried to control her moan to no avail, and finally let out a loud moan. It was pretty loud on the quiet street, and after cumming once, she beg me to penetrate her. I was thinking should I do it outside or in the car because I scared someone walk pass. She didn't wait. She demands it outside and there I go penetrating her slowly into her tight pussy. I am of an average endowment, couldn't really go deep into her. Many times she told me she doesn't mind but haha sometimes it affects me. Fuck her doggy style with her facing her tinted windscreen by the door. Can see her face full of lust and pleasure which made me harder. I spied a presence of someone nearby and true to be told, a bangla worker was peeping by the truck. Kinda worried and I ask her if she want to stop.

After knowing that there's someone peeping, she started moaning really loud and behave more erotically. With that, I turn her around, lift her up so she can lean on the car door, and fuck her while supporting her weight. She's massaging her own boobs and occasionally give looks to the bangla worker! I couldn't take it any longer, let her down and she gave me a darn good blowjob and I cummed into her mouth.

After we kinda recovered from the heavy action, still naked, she kinda signal the bangla worker to walk over. I was wondering what's she planning. She ask the bangla worker if she can use his phone and he agreed. While she uses the phone, I realise that worker may have took some pictures or video and true to be told, my FB found a video of us saved in the memory card. She quickly deletes the data and took out the memory card, snap it right in front of the bangla worker, threw it in the drain, threw the phone over the fence and shouted at him. I swear the stun look of the bangla almost made me laugh. She quickly got into the driver seat and as we're about to go off, the bangla actually want to make us pay for his phone. Pitying him, I was about to fork out 80 bucks for him when my FB stop me and shouted again "You get to watch free show still not enough? We let you watch and you still film us secretly! You deserve it! Now fuck off!"

She drove off after that and never utter a single word. By the time we reach her house(landed property), both of us, still naked. Thank god her parents are out of country for holidays and will only be back two weeks later. If not she die big time, I die bigger time.

That's all for today. At her house, watching her sleeping naked.

I learnt something today too - hell has no wrath like a woman scorned.
I have never seen her so angry and pekchek before.

TwinX
29-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Accompany my poly FB to a Starbucks in town today. She was doing some revision there. Dressed in a tight 1 piece dress which is quite short. The moment she sat down at the sofa seat, can see her zaogeng her cute pinky panty. It was very obvious as her dress is short and it is difficult to cross her legs at the sofa seats. I didn't tell her and enjoy the view for a couple of hours. Very sure the guys studying nearby also saw.

Told her in the end and she was so paiseh and wanted to leave. In the lift to my car, I was already very horny and hug her from the back and sneak my hand into her bra to play with her boobs. It was only a short while before we reach our floor. As she was bending down to put her books into my rear seats, I glance around to ensure nobody and put up her dress and pull down her panty. She resist at first then slowly start to enjoy as I finger her pussy. Wanted to bonk her outside my car but scare other people or camera might see.

Went into my car rear seats and remove her panty. Bra could only strip halfway as it got stuck. Start to fuck her and she was very high. Finally allow me to remove her dress as it was hot. We didnt switch on air con else people will know we were inside. Cum about 15 mins later. I dressed up and drove back to her place as many people keep walking pass my car. FB was still in her panty and use a jacket to cover herself. Only wear back when we reach her place.:D

ah rat
30-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Bro ,a lot of lobang :D

TehGaDai
30-01-2013, 08:46 AM
have car really damn convenient for some hanky panky leh!!! Hmm...
so many lobangs u all... shiok lol! :D

TehGaDai
30-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Lol bro I never zap anyone in here before. Only reason why I'm still staying with my GF is because she's really a kindhearted girl. Not many of this type nowadays.

Just met up with my FB today.

Initially wanted to meet up for a simple dinner. During our dinner, she kinda broke down and start telling me how stress up she's feeling because of her job. Calm her down and quickly finish up our dinner. Said she wanna go somewhere quiet to take a walk.

I had no idea where to go, so I told her to just drive along the highway till we find someplace nice a cozy. And there she go, speeding all the way to Tuas. Many times I felt my life endangered by her dangerous driving.

She finally slowed down and on some road adjacent to an old army camp. I think many our bros know where it is. She parked in between two heavy vehicle and since it was dark, her black Range Rover did not garner much attention from the already isolated road. We just sat there for at least an hour talking about stuffs until she decides to step out of the car for some fresh air.

Things were so hectic that I didn't notice how well she's dressed. Wearing a red cardigan with a low V-neck shirt that barely covers her breast and a white hot pants. On closer look she did not wear any bra! I knew she's like this - either wear both or don't wear at all. Oh boy did I had an erection immediately. She noticed that and immediately took of her clothes slowly and seductively. At this point, we're still outside. So what am I waiting for? I strip myself naked and hug her, feeling her two large breast pressing on my chest. French kissed for at least 10mins with my left hand attacking her breast while the other fingering her. She's constantly using her right hand to give me a wonderful handjob.

She tried to control her moan to no avail, and finally let out a loud moan. It was pretty loud on the quiet street, and after cumming once, she beg me to penetrate her. I was thinking should I do it outside or in the car because I scared someone walk pass. She didn't wait. She demands it outside and there I go penetrating her slowly into her tight pussy. I am of an average endowment, couldn't really go deep into her. Many times she told me she doesn't mind but haha sometimes it affects me. Fuck her doggy style with her facing her tinted windscreen by the door. Can see her face full of lust and pleasure which made me harder. I spied a presence of someone nearby and true to be told, a bangla worker was peeping by the truck. Kinda worried and I ask her if she want to stop.

After knowing that there's someone peeping, she started moaning really loud and behave more erotically. With that, I turn her around, lift her up so she can lean on the car door, and fuck her while supporting her weight. She's massaging her own boobs and occasionally give looks to the bangla worker! I couldn't take it any longer, let her down and she gave me a darn good blowjob and I cummed into her mouth.

After we kinda recovered from the heavy action, still naked, she kinda signal the bangla worker to walk over. I was wondering what's she planning. She ask the bangla worker if she can use his phone and he agreed. While she uses the phone, I realise that worker may have took some pictures or video and true to be told, my FB found a video of us saved in the memory card. She quickly deletes the data and took out the memory card, snap it right in front of the bangla worker, threw it in the drain, threw the phone over the fence and shouted at him. I swear the stun look of the bangla almost made me laugh. She quickly got into the driver seat and as we're about to go off, the bangla actually want to make us pay for his phone. Pitying him, I was about to fork out 80 bucks for him when my FB stop me and shouted again "You get to watch free show still not enough? We let you watch and you still film us secretly! You deserve it! Now fuck off!"

She drove off after that and never utter a single word. By the time we reach her house(landed property), both of us, still naked. Thank god her parents are out of country for holidays and will only be back two weeks later. If not she die big time, I die bigger time.

That's all for today. At her house, watching her sleeping naked.

I learnt something today too - hell has no wrath like a woman scorned.
I have never seen her so angry and pekchek before.

Bro lucky the stupid Bangla AH Neh gave his phone to ur FB! Heng ah...
IF Not, i think both of you would become 'famous'' in Bangladesh already!!!
woohoo...hahaha! Wah sey!

50HuesOfBlue
30-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Interesting accounts by bros here. Seems like you can do a lot of stuff if you own a car. :D

Alan9090
30-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Yes i tried before. Queensway shopping centre stsircase on the 3rd floor. I use to have a gf working at the mcdonals. Every breaktime is my f@@@ time. Bros out there , is my different feeling to f in public .... trust me

Giansex
30-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Bro lucky the stupid Bangla AH Neh gave his phone to ur FB! Heng ah...
IF Not, i think both of you would become 'famous'' in Bangladesh already!!!
woohoo...hahaha! Wah sey!

Blangah siao chiong nao tats y he gave his hp so willingly

Holo
30-01-2013, 10:56 AM
really enjoy reading this thread, time for me to contribute

not in order-

School Handicap toilet (in central area)
School carparks
MSCP carpark lot
MSCP staircase
MSCP roof
HDB Staircases
Along landed property roads
Rooftop suite facing sentosa beach (people can see us directly from the beach)
Heavy vehicle carparks
Quiet road on bugis years ago (currently building mrt line)
Spa few locations in singapore
Room balcony at chinatown
BJ while driving
Hj while jammed at causeway

maybe i'll share some stories on them soon :)

ludwig19
30-01-2013, 11:40 AM
There's a small dead end lane near turf city that leads to 2 or 3 old colonial bungalows. really dark and deserted at the end of the lane. Parked my car there and got out and had sex with my fb. opened the passenger door and got her to kneel on the seat with her butt facing out and entered her. she's a real moaner and loves cum in her pussy, and the feel of a jerking dick in her pussy spewing its warm milky contents haha. lucky big head rule and hv never done that, dont want to get unwanted present months later. bros who can find the place, hope u all had a great time as i hv :)

lovekoh
30-01-2013, 12:03 PM
At bukit Panjang Rd Near bridge & BKE ard 9pm:):)
Below the bridge are those big pipes & access to the jogger.
this is our 2nd round cos my gf was not contented at H81 so we headed this park for another sex adventure on standing position.
fucking at park makes me too nervous & scared got ppl see us haha!
& damn i come to fast LOL! this is 5yrs ago.

Today no more. cos no more gf!

fictionman
30-01-2013, 12:26 PM
At bukit Panjang Rd Near bridge & BKE ard 9pm:):)
Below the bridge are those big pipes & access to the jogger.
this is our 2nd round cos my gf was not contented at H81 so we headed this park for another sex adventure on standing position.
fucking at park makes me too nervous & scared got ppl see us haha!
& damn i come to fast LOL! this is 5yrs ago.

Today no more. cos no more gf!

Wah bro so daring ah...I always jog past there hahaha...Think once i heard moanin & groanin sound hahaha...Joking joking...

Actually this plc very good for piaking at nite...But at 9pm mayb abit creepy coz so dark...Sekali got "something" watchin hahaha....

Langni
30-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Had once outside car at the open car park beside flyers... anyone tried that too?

Am looking for new place to explore...

tryying
30-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Who dares to try to bonk inside the cable car during night time? The woman without underwear and wearing skirt, the man without his underwear. The woman will sit on the man when the journey starts. :D

asdfghjkl
30-01-2013, 01:44 PM
there is CCTV inside! :o

Tigerwhip
30-01-2013, 04:03 PM
then u can see the only cabin bouncing up and down :D

cubeslover
30-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Just had a session with wifey at T2 carpark. Outstationed for a week siao chiong nao already. Sexting each other for the whole week both no sex and super horny cant wait to fuck her. Wifey came and pick me up in a tight n short black dress and killer heels as instructed by me. When i saw her my cock twitch abit!!' At arrival hall so many tikopeks were bioing her napshot body. Fucking hot man! Faster walk to the carpark to get home and screw her!

At the carpark we were loading my luggage into the car boot and I beh tahan kept groping her body. From her ass to her waist and both hands grabbing her firm buns. She turn around and gave me a wet kiss and purposely bent over into the boot to put my bag and I lifted her short dress up revealing her red gstring. It was a new gstring, so tiny it was literally a string! Quickly fingered her and realized she's so fucking wet! I myself beh tahan liao. Unzipped mysefl and took out my cock. Took a quick glance around to make sure no one and penetrated her. Immediately she started to moan but tried to cover her mouth in case too loud. We left the boot open to shield ourselves and ram away. Lifted her black dress all the way up to reveal her boobs and grab her tits. Naughty girl today never wear bra. Almost wanted to pull the dress off and mk her naked but i guess too hiong. It was v exciting plus super horny. I couldn't last long. In less than 5 mins I came and unloaded deep into her pussy. She squat down n suck me clean, so thirsty she almost suck me dry. Had to push her away when I saw 2 angmos walking towards their car. Fucking hell if not mb can cum again with her bbbj skills. Wifey quickly pull down her dress and stood up leaving a wet patch of my cum that leaked out onto the floor. Faster got into the car and drive off. Forget to scan for cameras. But I guess too late to regret. Now she's driving and we are on the way home to fuck like rabbits!

TwinX
30-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Bro ,a lot of lobang :D

Bro now only 2 lobang where have a lot..... :D

Yes of course bro. 70% of my outdoors are inside cars. And I have sex outdoors very frequent. :p

LALAIdiot
30-01-2013, 08:45 PM

Having a car means ease of access to many ulu places!
Easy to fuck in public and don't need scare if go ulu places later need to get out will have people follow. Having a car means you already secure escape route in case got peeping idiots onto you.

Unfortunately I don't own one. But my FB owns a Range Rover so still quite lucky.

steedy
30-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Our airport carparks have CCTV every corner

TehGaDai
30-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Having a car means ease of access to many ulu places!
Easy to fuck in public and don't need scare if go ulu places later need to get out will have people follow. Having a car means you already secure escape route in case got peeping idiots onto you.

Unfortunately I don't own one. But my FB owns a Range Rover so still quite lucky.

Bro, you r So lucky! I only tried 2 to 3 times, enjoying a Bj in my Ex car in public only. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Me Siam Bu
30-01-2013, 09:35 PM
:( no car no tok lol sianz... i also wan lah :(

jazzyhunk1000
30-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Just had a session with wifey at T2 carpark. Outstationed for a week siao chiong nao already. Sexting each other for the whole week both no sex and super horny cant wait to fuck her. Wifey came and pick me up in a tight n short black dress and killer heels as instructed by me. When i saw her my cock twitch abit!!' At arrival hall so many tikopeks were bioing her napshot body. Fucking hot man! Faster walk to the carpark to get home and screw her!

At the carpark we were loading my luggage into the car boot and I beh tahan kept groping her body. From her ass to her waist and both hands grabbing her firm buns. She turn around and gave me a wet kiss and purposely bent over into the boot to put my bag and I lifted her short dress up revealing her red gstring. It was a new gstring, so tiny it was literally a string! Quickly fingered her and realized she's so fucking wet! I myself beh tahan liao. Unzipped mysefl and took out my cock. Took a quick glance around to make sure no one and penetrated her. Immediately she started to moan but tried to cover her mouth in case too loud. We left the boot open to shield ourselves and ram away. Lifted her black dress all the way up to reveal her boobs and grab her tits. Naughty girl today never wear bra. Almost wanted to pull the dress off and mk her naked but i guess too hiong. It was v exciting plus super horny. I couldn't last long. In less than 5 mins I came and unloaded deep into her pussy. She squat down n suck me clean, so thirsty she almost suck me dry. Had to push her away when I saw 2 angmos walking towards their car. Fucking hell if not mb can cum again with her bbbj skills. Wifey quickly pull down her dress and stood up leaving a wet patch of my cum that leaked out onto the floor. Faster got into the car and drive off. Forget to scan for cameras. But I guess too late to regret. Now she's driving and we are on the way home to fuck like rabbits!
Dude one of the best and most sexciting public sex escapades! That too with someone u love ! Love , lust, public, car, parking lot, airport terminal , sexy wife , no bra and a fucking g-string ! Awesome ingredients for a great outdoor sex! Loved it!

ah rat
31-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Bro now only 2 lobang where have a lot..... :D

U 2,I 1 also don't have :D

giggsgiggs
31-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Went over to my friend's place at sembawang, as he's attached so we cant close the room door to prevent his parents from misunderstanding.
We were at the computer desk doing some discussion over the net and I was wearing a deep V neck top. Guess he couldnt resist my 34C and started being touchy with me while we joke. Pretended to pinch my cheek, pat my head, tickle me, and then place his hand on my thigh. He is quite good looking and a gentleman whenever we hang out tgt. So I didnt mind if he wants to touch me, i wouldnt resist :p
After awhile, i needed to head home so he offered to send me back. While i thought we'll be having fun in his car but no, that wasnt it.
When we were waiting for the lift, he put his arms around my waist and hug me. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. We started frenching and he grobed my ass making me feel damn turned on. He then proceeded to my boobs and put his hands under my bra and fondle with my already hard nip. I couldnt take it anymore and wish i could spread my legs right there outside the lift and ask him to fuck me all he wants. But I am not sure if he's up for it so didnt suggest. I placed my hand on his cock which is already harden like a rod by then. I couldnt really feel the size of it and was really curious. Too eager to touch it outside of his shorts further, i slot my hands into his shorts and started teasing the head with a finger. His tip was all filled with his precum. This horny monster! I grobed his cock and I was shocked! His cock is so huge! Its not too thick, just the right thickness and most importantly, LONG! It got me even more excited and started using my body to grind him up and down while we are still kissing and me masturbating him.
Awhile later, his hand went downsouth into the side of my shorts and my gstring, and fiddle with my pussy too. He looked at me and said "wow you are so wet naughty girl"
I felt a little shy yet even hornier that i am all ready to get fuck hoping he will start the cue as I never like taking initiative given its our first time. He fingered me but i didnt really like it as he has sharp nails.
Finally, he pulled me over to a ledge outside his neighbour's corridor and asked if he can fuck me right here. I smiled, pulled his shorts down and give him a suck before standing up and look at him to see what he wants next. He turned me around, pulled my shorts down and about to fuck me on standing doggie. I took off my top and bra myself and i can tell he got even more excited. Me too, was too horny to bother about anything else. All that was running in my mind is to have my pussy filled with his cock which i desperately needed. I bend over arching my ass while resting my hands on the ledge and he slowly and gently push his cock in me. I tried to control myself not to moan but i was in great pleasure that i moaned as softly as possible. He thrust me real good i can feel my pussy all filled up and the touch of his penis head with every thrust thats so deep!
As opp his block is another block, i saw a guy smoking outside his window staring at us.
I got even more excited and i felt my love juice flowing down my thigh. The watcher is "so near yet so far" :p for sure he knows and can see what we are doing but he cant see our faces clearly as the block is some distance away.
Very quickly, he came on the floor in about 5mins.
We had know each other for years and i had never expected a well hung man thats actually around me. We were purely friends. Its only that unexpected today.

On the way home in his car, i hope for more action as the one before was too short. I love his manhood! But he didnt initiate anymore so i left home still in hunger :(
Thinking about it now is making me wet again.

hi Sis, after reading yr story, my cock fill with precum liao.....

cubeslover
31-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Dude one of the best and most sexciting public sex escapades! That too with someone u love ! Love , lust, public, car, parking lot, airport terminal , sexy wife , no bra and a fucking g-string ! Awesome ingredients for a great outdoor sex! Loved it!

Yeah i loved it too! Hope it gave u guys some ideas as well. Btw wifey seems to like the idea of outdoor sex pretty well. Last night after 1 round of vigorous sex at home, we went out to east coast rd for dinner. Parked at a dark alley behind some shophouses. She wore a denim mini skirt and a loose fitting blouse that goes a little off shoulder. We had aston and over dinner she kept giving me that "cfm" look and purposely let her blouse droop down her shoulder showing me that she's braless again! V naughty n horny girl. Seducing me again just after we had sex twice!

After dinner we walk back to our car and she held my arm and rub her breast with it. Nabeh make me steam again. Ai tio Liao. I wrap my hand around her neck and geh siao slip my hand inside her blouse neckline. No one watching I gave her tits a squeeze. Lol!

At our car she opened the rear door instead of the front. Why wasn't I suprised. She crawled in and showed me her up skirt! Nabeh commando! She turned around spreaded her legs and gave me the cfm finger. Cock hard Liao, wife Kar kui kui, Dan simi. I quickly check blind spot, open my driver door start my engine and off headlights. Chiong into the rear seats to join wifey. She unbuckled me and released my cock, gave me a few sucks and crawled on top of me. I pull down her loose top and suck her tits like no tommorrow. The rest don't need to go into details. Riding me halfway I saw people walking along the alley towards our direction. I tried to slowed her down but she ignore. Hump and hump away. Car rocking til quite obvious. They got closer and I saw its a group of 3 foreign workers. Siao Liao. Wife saw too but too horny to care. "Aiyah if they can see then let them see lah. Later go back can Pcc." True enough as they get closer 1 of them looked into our direction and notice her jumping up and down. I caught his eyes too and he signal his friends to look too. I think they are from Thai. Too dark not much streetlight so can't tell. But confirm not ah neh. They slowed down and walked closer. I told my wife got spotted Liao. Finally she stop riding me and cling on to me tight. I stare hard at them and wave them to go away. They quite steady lah. Walk away quietly also never look back.

Once coast was clear I laid her down and pump her. Cannot cum cos no siao already. Wife song song gao Juröng already, moan and moan till no tmr. I beh tahan. V horny but can't come. She ask me why still havent shoot. I say maybe too cramp inside car. She told me to go outside and fuck beside the door. In the end we fucked doggy with wifey bent over in the rear seats and I stood outside. Damn song the cool breeze on my butt. I finally made it and came inside her again. Btw she scream damn loud by the time I came is almost 30min of fucking Liao. Same SOP, she suck me dry and clean.

Any other places wher we can do it outside our cars to share? I can forswe many more such sessions to come!

Deslyf
31-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Erm it brought back memories ..
Did onces in bukit panjang park , one of the multi storey carpark .
Carpark at kranji . And Jurong park .
I'm hoping to tried in swimming pool lol but never got a chance ..

Deslyf
31-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Erm it brought back memories ..
Did onces in bukit panjang park , one of the multi storey carpark in woodlands.
Carpark at kranji . And Jurong park .
I'm hoping to tried in swimming pool lol but never got a chance ..

Holo
31-01-2013, 09:54 PM
always wanted to try in pool but felt that its a hassle to put on the CD and then jump into the water...almost tried when i booked a villa in malaysia with a private pool.

Roozu
02-02-2013, 02:07 PM
always wanted to try in pool but felt that its a hassle to put on the CD and then jump into the water...almost tried when i booked a villa in malaysia with a private pool.

no need to put cd.. just go in..ahaha

Holo
02-02-2013, 04:46 PM
haha can't lah...not ready for BB yet ;)

mattydil
02-02-2013, 08:03 PM
anybody did in a car in the cemetary opp the civil defence academy?
super sexciting...

kohwj
02-02-2013, 08:18 PM
anybody did in a car in the cemetary opp the civil defence academy?
super sexciting...

woah bro, cemetery you also dare ah? salute you.

superman69
02-02-2013, 11:50 PM
After reading so many post, I thought I should contribute my share.
This happen to me like when I was 16 years old take my O level (I'm now 48)
I still remember this young teacher who came to our school. That year, she happened to be our form teacher and so we spent alot of time together even school holiday.
In jun that year she pass her driving test and bought a car. Once there was this friends outing and we invited her to come along. Though, I wasn't staying very near to her place but she suggested sending me back after we part with the rest.
We were around east coast and she suggetsed taking scroll along the beach. I thought it was ok and never come to mind that something will happen.
Before we get out of the car, we stayed in the car to chat, everything like BGR and talk a little about sex. Can't remember how, we started to kiss and it was my 1st time and can't control and started to undress each other in the car, when we were about to start our mission, there were this light that shin into the car, there was this guy looking at us and when we look out he ran away. We stopped everything dress up and went off.
Though we didn't complete the mission that night but we managed to did it somewhere else some other day.
This is a true story.

abalone
04-02-2013, 01:50 AM
I thought last time teachers not so daring.:eek: How old was she then?

Roozu
04-02-2013, 02:22 AM
haha can't lah...not ready for BB yet ;)

haha..just dnt shoot inside lor..

tomandli
04-02-2013, 09:03 PM
this a nice doc. for those outdoor lovers.

http://youtu.be/EkrRsc7a_5g

escaflower
05-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Anyone know of any place to intro in clementi central area? Best is dark dark places where my gf will feel at ease.. pls help.. tq!!

escaflower
05-02-2013, 02:02 PM
After reading so many post, I thought I should contribute my share.
This happen to me like when I was 16 years old take my O level (I'm now 48)
I still remember this young teacher who came to our school. That year, she happened to be our form teacher and so we spent alot of time together even school holiday.
In jun that year she pass her driving test and bought a car. Once there was this friends outing and we invited her to come along. Though, I wasn't staying very near to her place but she suggested sending me back after we part with the rest.
We were around east coast and she suggetsed taking scroll along the beach. I thought it was ok and never come to mind that something will happen.
Before we get out of the car, we stayed in the car to chat, everything like BGR and talk a little about sex. Can't remember how, we started to kiss and it was my 1st time and can't control and started to undress each other in the car, when we were about to start our mission, there were this light that shin into the car, there was this guy looking at us and when we look out he ran away. We stopped everything dress up and went off.
Though we didn't complete the mission that night but we managed to did it somewhere else some other day.
This is a true story.

You must be mature looking or yandao to melt her heart..