PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

foxywife
05-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm new here and sharing mine too! :)

I used to give my first bf blow job outside my flat whenever he sends me home after clubbing..we tried many places mostly in cars...back then ( i am in my mid 30s..this was when i was prob 18 or so) we would drive to lower pierce reservoir and park by the roadside...used to be very dark without those barriers set up...i don't think can do there anymore..

east coast too..very common...

I had my fair share of being notti in clubs but not hardcore fucking, mainly just fingering me and lotsa touching...

with my most recent ex...he tried to finger me in the pool before too...condo pool so less crowded...and we went to the jaccuzi room...we fucked there as well..

bloodandhoney
05-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Anyone know of any place to intro in clementi central area? Best is dark dark places where my gf will feel at ease.. pls help.. tq!!

lol, you ask for recommendation then people go sabo you and camp there how?

subsonic
05-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Jurong area, anyone? :)

bg102
06-02-2013, 10:15 AM
once many years ago, wifey and me at the club pool and then went to the outdoor jacuzzi and then she got horny and sat on my tool and we made out right there in the jacuzzi. of course shoot all inside wifey. then just walk out like nothing happen, but saw some white stuff floating up......

Dekachin
06-02-2013, 10:28 AM
once many years ago, wifey and me at the club pool and then went to the outdoor jacuzzi and then she got horny and sat on my tool and we made out right there in the jacuzzi. of course shoot all inside wifey. then just walk out like nothing happen, but saw some white stuff floating up......

Hope no one got in after the both of you left.

foxywife
06-02-2013, 10:43 AM
i saw one new "hangout" weeks back...was driving around with my gfs for a spin in Tanjong Rhu area..and saw that there was this carpark leading into Gardens by the bay east...it was pretty dark and not many cars..alot of open space carparks and sure enough...saw cars parked there...all apart from each other with good enough space and privacy....im sure there are a lot of happenings inside... hehehe

memphisprints
06-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Our airport carparks have CCTV every corner

Bos, u also in the airport ah?

memphisprints
06-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Well EAST side need place for a romp, I've tried a couple of places, Changi Costal Road, just before or after the Fire Station, there's a small side road that may be open at times, drive straight in and it's a small trail road, will be pitch dark and remember to turn off your lights! If the moon is out, you will be able to see each other still.

Next place, ECP towards Changi Airport, after TMCC exit, keep left, theres a small "Singapore Power" building, once you miss the entry, you need to make a big, I mean real big U turn. At night it's pitch dark and depending on how you park your car, no one can jump on you, so bit safe, but you will be able to see cars zooming past towards Changi Airport.

Next, Changi Airport T2, level 3M or 3, cannot remember, but furthest to the terminal, there's a blind spot where is half sheltered and next to a wall, on of the safest place to engage your partner.

Daring enough? Laguna Country Club, the carpark at the corners are fun for a quick romp. But eyes need to be on the lookout.

Last but not least, for ppl with no cars, but fancy a place to engage your partner, T2, the carpark staircases has little or no ppl passing by, again for a quick romp is fine, cos doing outside is indeed fun.

How did I know, hehehhe I've managed to engage my partner in these places. Hope you like my suggestions.

hAvAnAs
06-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Next place, ECP towards Changi Airport, after TMCC exit, keep left, theres a small "Singapore Power" building, once you miss the entry, you need to make a big, I mean real big U turn. At night it's pitch dark and depending on how you park your car, no one can jump on you, so bit safe, but you will be able to see cars zooming past towards Changi Airport.

this looks promising.. just saw on google map street view... but will got patrol car come by or not? :p

raver
07-02-2013, 01:21 AM
You damm funny....you think what ? Topo map navi then use Air Photos is it ?

hahaguitarguy
07-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Jurong area, anyone? :)

Any couples having it anywhere in jurong and keen on chances of being peeped on? :D

escaflower
07-02-2013, 05:02 PM
lol, you ask for recommendation then people go sabo you and camp there how?

But I nv indicate when I will be there.. haha unless bros here super eng, every night go stalk out...

Anyway just an update.. carry out my deed at west coast park... god was being nice to me as that day was a raining night.. heehee not much cars or human activities gg on.. so manage to up my ger in the car..

Skyboy1988
07-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Best place will be at the highest level of MSCP from 2am till 4am is the best timing.. :D

diputs1269
08-02-2013, 01:05 AM
How did I know, hehehhe I've managed to engage my partner in these places. Hope you like my suggestions.

Good find for outdoor bonking, upz:)

kewl
10-02-2013, 01:41 AM
East area, any recommendations?? :)

HANDFUL
10-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Now ?
Behind Tampines Safra.. the industrial area got a multi storey carpark

iScrew
10-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Have tried many handicap toilets in CBD, orchard area, even in science centre. Some of the breastfeeding place too. Very fantastic place to bring your girl in to bong. Condo swimming pool, think I kena spotted that time but when you are in the act, you won't give a shit.

ultima
10-02-2013, 07:15 PM
East area, any recommendations?? :)
dun go east coast near the rocks area.. heard got alot of cockroaches coming out at night ......
not sure if there are still now..

can try at downtown staircase. especially on weekdays when there isn't many pple

yapisfun
10-02-2013, 10:16 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

yea! but mine not as exciting, only at Sentosa and a few times at tampinese park where my gf blow me

TwinX
11-02-2013, 03:24 AM
dun go east coast near the rocks area.. heard got alot of cockroaches coming out at night ......

can try at downtown staircase. especially on weekdays when there isn't many pple

Yes still have cockroaches.....

This cny quite happening. Cny eve before reunion dinner, was at gf bedroom waiting for dinner to be ready then somehow got into hanky panky with gf. Was bonking her halfway then her mom call us to come out for dinner. Had to bonk faster as whole family waiting for us. When we came out, we were sweating a bit and the whole family knew what we were doing inside. So paiseh.:p

Just now after poker session at friend place, went to mscp to take my car. Gf was wearing a tight short dress which she zaogeng a few times during poker. We sat on the floor to play but some of my friends gfs zaogeng as well. Was quite horny to see so many zaogeng. We started to hanky panky in my car and she was in a tight short dress. We scare have people walk past so drove up to the top floor before roof. Very few cars. We went out of my car found a spot facing the road. Pull her dress up to reveal her panty and try to shove my little bro into her. Was quite difficult as she was in high heels. She took off her panty and can see her nice ass and pussy hair. :D cannot tahan bonk her. Quite exciting to know she was naked below. Lasted about 10 mins as it was very cold.

TehGaDai
11-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Happy CNY! Gong xi fa cai! CNY damn happening leh you all. So envy! :D
I just Had some phonesex with my FB last night, and sexting away. :(

Roozu
13-02-2013, 09:02 AM
saw a bro having fun yest at sims dr..haha..didnt go near to disturb..i know that feeling if kena disturb while having fun outdoors..

TehGaDai
13-02-2013, 10:05 AM
saw a bro having fun yest at sims dr..haha..didnt go near to disturb..i know that feeling if kena disturb while having fun outdoors..

Scaly was fellow SBF bro. :D
Hey Bro Roozu, you too went there 'happy happy" ah?

greddy88
13-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes still have cockroaches.....

This cny quite happening. Cny eve before reunion dinner, was at gf bedroom waiting for dinner to be ready then somehow got into hanky panky with gf. Was bonking her halfway then her mom call us to come out for dinner. Had to bonk faster as whole family waiting for us. When we came out, we were sweating a bit and the whole family knew what we were doing inside. So paiseh.:p

Just now after poker session at friend place, went to mscp to take my car. Gf was wearing a tight short dress which she zaogeng a few times during poker. We sat on the floor to play but some of my friends gfs zaogeng as well. Was quite horny to see so many zaogeng. We started to hanky panky in my car and she was in a tight short dress. We scare have people walk past so drove up to the top floor before roof. Very few cars. We went out of my car found a spot facing the road. Pull her dress up to reveal her panty and try to shove my little bro into her. Was quite difficult as she was in high heels. She took off her panty and can see her nice ass and pussy hair. :D cannot tahan bonk her. Quite exciting to know she was naked below. Lasted about 10 mins as it was very cold.

similar.. was asked to accompany my fb at her friend's place.
she was in this fitting cheongsam (don't you love it when a woman can fit nicely into one, showing her curves properly)..

actually i helped her choose the design.. bottom look a bit like mini but not too short like one...already had something in mind when i helped her then :D

at about 4 plus am, we left... walked to my car.
then realized we actually drank quite a bit.
so we just got into the car, down the window (it was quite breezy) and chatted.. then hanky panky.. tell you.. the silky cheongsam is a real turn-on.. and her perfume.. wooo...
one thing led to another, finally lil' bro could not tahan anymore, opened the door, went to passenger side, got her out to bend down, removed her panty and up her skirt, and bonked doggy..
meanwhile my hand slid into one of the open side buttons and caressed her soft and smooth breasts (after having pulled down her strapless bra :D)

finally did cim and she swallowed.. she said maybe it'll help rid of the alcohol effect LOL! anyway.. it didn't..
we rested in the car till daybreak, then drove us home..

TehGaDai
13-02-2013, 10:33 AM
similar.. was asked to accompany my fb at her friend's place.
she was in this fitting cheongsam (don't you love it when a woman can fit nicely into one, showing her curves properly)..

actually i helped her choose the design.. bottom look a bit like mini but not too short like one...already had something in mind when i helped her then :D

at about 4 plus am, we left... walked to my car.
then realized we actually drank quite a bit.
so we just got into the car, down the window (it was quite breezy) and chatted.. then hanky panky.. tell you.. the silky cheongsam is a real turn-on.. and her perfume.. wooo...
one thing led to another, finally lil' bro could not tahan anymore, opened the door, went to passenger side, got her out to bend down, removed her panty and up her skirt, and bonked doggy..
meanwhile my hand slid into one of the open side buttons and caressed her soft and smooth breasts (after having pulled down her strapless bra :D)

finally did cim and she swallowed.. she said maybe it'll help rid of the alcohol effect LOL! anyway.. it didn't..
we rested in the car till daybreak, then drove us home..

GREAT! bro, how's her boobs? C?

memphisprints
13-02-2013, 10:38 AM
this looks promising.. just saw on google map street view... but will got patrol car come by or not? :p

Hehhehe, that place at night is pitch dark, when you turn in, u need to re park your car so that is facing the entry and you will be able to see anyone coming in. So far, never seen a patrol car, anyway u are there for a "crash, boom, bang" hahaha just dun stay too long should be fine.

greddy88
13-02-2013, 11:01 AM
GREAT! bro, how's her boobs? C?

B only.. maybe they'll grow bigger with more massage?
I got to work harder.. LOL!

sony2002
14-02-2013, 03:25 PM

10 years ago when i first do outdoor at east coast rocks area, already got lots of cockroaches roaming around. but we were already in the act, so no choice got to quickly finish it without telling her....

5ag1_Boar
14-02-2013, 03:39 PM
10 years ago when i first do outdoor at east coast rocks area, already got lots of cockroaches roaming around. but we were already in the act, so no choice got to quickly finish it without telling her....

Cockroach is one thing... I ever see rats there.

ah rat
14-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Cockroach is one thing... I ever see rats there.

Ya, I was there :D

5ag1_Boar
14-02-2013, 04:58 PM
ya, i was there :d
说到曹操曹操就到。。。

pete_the_fish
15-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Anyone tried gardens by the bay at night ????? :D

Langni
15-02-2013, 01:48 AM
Latest sexperience outdoor...
Was at Tanjong beach... having dinner and viewing the beautiful sunset... started to hanky panky facing the sea...
After sunset.. we decide to walk to the far end where is dark and so far we didn't spot anyone walking in... while walking.. she was already taking out my little brother and start stroking it. Just before the far end.. there is a public toilet.. i said i wanna go for a pee so she waited for me outside.
Once i am done and walked out.. she was sitting inside the nursury room w door ajar signalling me to go it...
The Room was great w a sofa in it. Without further.. I walked in and she had removed her bra and panties prior...
We Had a good one inside.. need not go into details... not rushing at all as not a single soul is using it.
The place was very clean and could do a bit of clean up before we go.
Maybe u all can check out too.. cheers and enjoy

iceage
16-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Anyone tried gardens by the bay at night ????? :D

Done it once at the gardens by the bay. See my earlier response in this thread . Place is dim so easy to find few areas to do it.

TehGaDai
16-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Done it once at the gardens by the bay. See my earlier response in this thread . Place is dim so easy to find few areas to do it.

Beware of peeping Banglas.

TehGaDai
16-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Had a bj by my gf on the 2nd day of cny at kapala street along Beach Road. We had a few beers at one of the pub a few street down. Was feeling hony and wanted to fuck her while we walk back to the car. We walked into one of the dark alley but not too far in, still visibly to ppl who walk pass. She knee down and took out my cocky to suck and this continue for about 10 mins. There were at least 5 ppl walked past and looked at our direction but she says don't care, she wants them to watch. But none stay to watch. She has not behaved like this before and made me feels so high that I cim in 10 min. She licked me clean and put back my cock.

I am wondering what to expect when we go to Bali the next weekend.

So envious! Sigh... haha!

sony2002
17-02-2013, 04:05 PM
yea! but mine not as exciting, only at Sentosa and a few times at tampinese park where my gf blow me

I remember there are a few ulu car park in sentosa, but now all barricade and make into paid parking. the car park will be blocked off after certain hours too :(

anyone explored sentosa cove area?

iceage
17-02-2013, 06:23 PM
I remember there are a few ulu car park in sentosa, but now all barricade and make into paid parking. the car park will be blocked off after certain hours too :(

anyone explored sentosa cove area?

Not easy to find a spot at sentosa cove. Drive around and reached the golf area. The car park there is very quiet at night. Have my gf removed her G string and sit on top of me in the back seat. Enjoyed fucking and hearing her moan out loud.

Hondarvf
17-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Not easy to find a spot at sentosa cove. Drive around and reached the golf area. The car park there is very quiet at night. Have my gf removed her G string and sit on top of me in the back seat. Enjoyed fucking and hearing her moan out loud.

better be careful at this place near the golf course area, heard that it is haunted and the rangers saw some sightings there...:D:D

iceage
17-02-2013, 07:05 PM
tried before at bishan park carpark . my gf did a bf for me while our car is parked there. damn nervous and thrilling !

I have bonked my gf at bishan park few times at after 9pm. Usually find a lot near one end. Too many people come and go, cannot really enjoy the bonking sessions.

sony2002
19-02-2013, 01:43 AM
better be careful at this place near the golf course area, heard that it is haunted and the rangers saw some sightings there...:D:D

There are serveral golf course at sentosa...which one?

ColdBlood99
19-02-2013, 01:59 AM
in public? dont scare been stomp? too many kpo singaporean liao

Goner121
19-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Still remembered I used to have petting sessions with my ex at the playground at a void deck.. Just a little off from the old yishun library :)

HChiongeR
19-02-2013, 05:30 AM
Sharing my experience only..Done before at Sky garden at suntec city
7+8pm when it very dark and sitting by the dark dark corner.
Scare to be seen but feeling excited at the same time.

at a CarPark staircase at night.can even hear the moaning echo.last time young no scare die lol

And staircase at the 21st storey of HDB.while bonking still can see the night view

Tianxing142
19-02-2013, 12:44 PM
The carpark that links HDB and clementi mall. There are numerous spots. And there are more than 8 staircases. Take your pick.

The place is good even on afternoons.

pizzaboy
19-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Zion rd en bloc flats & open space carpk

libraguy75
19-02-2013, 02:22 PM
@ Bro Tianxing142,

U r correct.
Just had a 2nd session with my FB sun morning when all were lazing in bed.

:D

iceage
19-02-2013, 11:23 PM

Responding to sony2002 and one smart guy zapped me and said I waste time. If your time is so precious, then go somewhere and be productive.

t123
20-02-2013, 10:04 AM
The carpark that links HDB and clementi mall. There are numerous spots. And there are more than 8 staircases. Take your pick.

The place is good even on afternoons.

Rubba with FB on one floor in between shopping and carpark, its quite exciting but think now getting a bit crowded.

TheOneAtWork
20-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Sharing my story here...

It was 2am, from about 3 years ago
Some of u might know in Queenstown area, there was a MSCP with a NTUC below at level 1. I drove there a few times but there was just to many other cars to do it "safely". Finally, when I hear news that it was gonna be torn down, I bought a new FB to that place, this time on foot. We walk all the way to the top level, where there was a room (dunno what room, but quite empty).

Once inside, we kissed like long lost lovers, and she bend down to give me a BBBJ... It was so good her skills, as her mouth covered all of my meat stick... Then she turn around as I strip her sexy shorts (worn for this purpose) to expose her ass... Poke her from behind... She let out a moan of enjoyment, until i remind her there are people outside, then she no choice have to cover mouth with one hand...

Just before I cum, she turn around and took the full load in her mouth... Wah, my first CIM in public... The load was so much that she had to spill some out, can't swallow all in time

jacky80
20-02-2013, 03:38 PM
http://social-escorts-in-vietnam.4713463.n2.nabble.com/
u see sure betahan

wow, see liao buay ta han la !!!!

Eric 1234
20-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Any recomment place around sengkang?

unholymonk
20-02-2013, 09:54 PM
CIM on 1.5 floor. There are people taking lift at 2nd floor:D:D

jawbreaker
20-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Any gals whose adventurous to do it? Im wiling to pay.. :)

raykee
20-02-2013, 11:42 PM

yea, this is the sex!!! after zouk!

TheOneAtWork
21-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Margaret Drive :D

U are right bro!

windows8
21-02-2013, 04:31 PM
U are right bro!

The carpark has since been torn down. That area if you have a car and drive around that road at night, can find some quiet spots quite easily cos there are no residential units around it.

lynnlammy
21-02-2013, 04:40 PM
There's a park in Tampinese near the library~ We have tried there inside the stone animals, quite exciting.. haha.. but that was quite long ago, not sure if the animals are still there..

ah rat
21-02-2013, 04:45 PM
There's a park in Tampinese near the library~ We have tried there inside the stone animals, quite exciting.. haha.. but that was quite long ago, not sure if the animals are still there..

Sis,can tell more what u did there :D

lynnlammy
21-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Sis,can tell more what u did there :D

Haha... what will you do you in public area sia.. :P up me please!! :D Thanks!

escaflower
22-02-2013, 10:42 AM
A few nights ago, I was feeling sort of horny due to my gf wearing style. . So I bring her to a hamdicap toilet in a shopping center.. its was super clean and we did our deed in there.. thereafter we went to our car and ask her give me a bj in the shopping carpark.. it was kind of excitement when cars zoom past us and she still continue bj me..

Jap-Lover
22-02-2013, 11:02 AM
most of my encounters were in the park or hdb stairs.there is one that i always remember,on the sun afternoon my ex after some petting, she pull into the laides in park.we was starting to fuck but suddenly there were a group of women outside and we had to stay very quiet until they left....after this, i came in less 2 minutes....so happening....after that we left the toilet, my ex dad was around looking for her....:eek: i had to hide myself behind of a tree.....that nite, my ex called and i asked her why her dad was around.....she was just said that her dad was spying on her......i was so lucky never get caught in action.....

rec_nx
22-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Public sex is the most exciting things to do. Lol. There are so many places to name. It depends on how daring u are too:) haven't been doing outdoor sex recently cos no gf already...last was doing at ecp road shoulder. Haha. It's was a quicky. Pls take note as u don't wanna get caught by traffic police. Lol

bus72
22-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Sun Plaza Park? Those animals are now gone

zgscdylry
22-02-2013, 12:20 PM
i've tried few times fuck at the staircase.si bei song..girl want to moan but scare other ppl heard...then the face like 咬牙切齿 try to hold the moan..but still have those little 嗯嗯sound..haha..batahan..have to move faster and harder..hahah..really lot of fun..u guys should try it:D:D

ah rat
22-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Haha... what will you do you in public area sia.. :P up me please!! :D Thanks!

Sis,what type of up u want :p :D

asig
22-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Just had a session with wifey at T2 carpark. Outstationed for a week siao chiong nao already. Sexting each other for the whole week both no sex and super horny cant wait to fuck her. Wifey came and pick me up in a tight n short black dress and killer heels as instructed by me. When i saw her my cock twitch abit!!' At arrival hall so many tikopeks were bioing her napshot body. Fucking hot man! Faster walk to the carpark to get home and screw her!

At the carpark we were loading my luggage into the car boot and I beh tahan kept groping her body. From her ass to her waist and both hands grabbing her firm buns. She turn around and gave me a wet kiss and purposely bent over into the boot to put my bag and I lifted her short dress up revealing her red gstring. It was a new gstring, so tiny it was literally a string! Quickly fingered her and realized she's so fucking wet! I myself beh tahan liao. Unzipped mysefl and took out my cock. Took a quick glance around to make sure no one and penetrated her. Immediately she started to moan but tried to cover her mouth in case too loud. We left the boot open to shield ourselves and ram away. Lifted her black dress all the way up to reveal her boobs and grab her tits. Naughty girl today never wear bra. Almost wanted to pull the dress off and mk her naked but i guess too hiong. It was v exciting plus super horny. I couldn't last long. In less than 5 mins I came and unloaded deep into her pussy. She squat down n suck me clean, so thirsty she almost suck me dry. Had to push her away when I saw 2 angmos walking towards their car. Fucking hell if not mb can cum again with her bbbj skills. Wifey quickly pull down her dress and stood up leaving a wet patch of my cum that leaked out onto the floor. Faster got into the car and drive off. Forget to scan for cameras. But I guess too late to regret. Now she's driving and we are on the way home to fuck like rabbits!

Bro your story damn steamy man. Always wanted to fuck my gf doggystyle in red g-string but she doesn't own one :(

TwinX
23-02-2013, 10:07 AM
The carpark has since been torn down. That area if you have a car and drive around that road at night, can find some quiet spots quite easily cos there are no residential units around it.

Ahhh fuc!!! Since when torn down? This was 1 of my fav spot!!!:( the mscp right? Last time always bring my west side gfs and ons to there. Kena caught a few times there though but still 1 of the best area.

Once bonk a ex completely naked at the mscp staircase around 12am+ then suddenly hear footsteps and people talking coming up. Very sudden and near. Not enough time so grab our clothes and pull my naked gf run up the stairs. So suay i heard wrongly the footsteps was coming down and not up. We were stun to see 2 guys....:eek: Quite paiseh... I hug my ex and wait for them to go down.

Another was at the mscp rooftop late night. Bonking my ex naked beside the staircase exit but facing the library or sch. The HDB cannot see us because blocked by the staircase wall. We tried this many times so this was like usual. Only when we bonk finish then a car drove down from the higher roof deck. Inside have a couple and they have been watching us from top... We didnt realize there was any car as usually no. But nice of them to wait until we wear back our clothes then drove down.... :p

Another was 3pm bonking my ex naked inside car at the mscp. No other cars there. Halfway a car drove up and it was a L plate car. A guy instructor teaching a girl how to park. Quite paiseh when they saw us... I was still pumping my ex in doggy position in front seat when they go pass us.:p

Most daring was bonking my ex naked at 3am right outside a car. It was very bright and opposite HDB can see us. Started inside my car and dare my ex to bonk at outside another car. I don't think anyone saw us as it was very late.

Another was ground floor of the mscp at 4am. Bonking halfway then saw a lorry stopping outside the mscp entrance. Newspaper guy packing the newspaper. Monitor awhile then dare my ex and we wind down my car windows. Free show with 2 boobs bouncing up and down for him.

All the above happen inside the mscp... So many nice memories. So sad it got torn down....

PotatoChips
23-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Any west area recommendation?

Knightz2424
23-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I did my wifey at Punggol Waterway.. Abt 11pm arnd there.. Got her to wear those floral see thru sundress w/o bra but panty on.. Coz she afraid inside fly in! Lol.. We walked for awhile along the jogging track coz initially juz wanna tease passersby.. Wifey was very reluctant at the start and put her long hair in front to cover her very super visible boobs and nips, but aft much coaxing, she place her hair back.. While we walked, many cyclist i'm pretty sure saw her boobs and pointed nipples, some purposely even drama u-turn to see again.. Later abt 40 mins of walking and freeshow got tired and stopped at this spot.. Secluded but we can see others clearly.. I touched her panty and it was soaking wet.. Guez she got turned on by guys looking at her.. Immediately pushed her panty aside and rammed her hard in standing doggie position.. Yes, she swallowed every drop of my warm cum.. Thrilling experience..

jacquesQ
25-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Nice post taken.

I did it my ever once public sex recently in Downtown East toilet. the handicap toilet nearest to the Macdonald.

She was quite high and rather know that i wanted to enjoy one moment while we trail around Downtown East looking for a place to do. we just head into the toilet like nobody care.
Did somehow 20mins of doggy, been pumping and pumping till she literally leaked. i was also caressing her clit at the moment and i could sense that she cannot hold the moans anymore. I somehow tease her also after pumping hell lots and i stop at the entrance, ask her to plead "F*** Me" if she wants me to carry on. She literally begging and lastly I CIM.

though she never swallow that time but still kinda high. Love that moment she look at me.

Nannan
25-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Well public sex is thrilling makes me having flashbacks of all the public sex I had with different gfs and Fbs.

1) staircase of Hdb
2) Ngee Ann poly library and toilets ( its very quiet at night)
3) swimming pool of Rws and some condo's
4) cinema
5) roof top of media station
6) some park in the west( making out with one of my gf and saw some guy watching her gave me a bbbj!)
7) Mscp in woodlands( dogging one of my ex facing her block on top of mscp)
8) next to some expressway( having sex outside of car with one of my Fb)
9) the park just outside republic poly
10) in the car in some ulu place in lim chu kang
11) getting a bj while driving from ecp to changi airport

But the most exciting has to be this.
12) fucking one of my ex just right outside her house door!! The excitement of getting caught by her parents if they were to just open their house door makes it all worthwhile!

Guys always get your partner to be in skirt if you want more happening life as and when it's allowed!

Matafleur
26-02-2013, 09:12 AM
6) some park in the west( making out with one of my gf and saw some guy watching her gave me a bbbj!)

:eek::eek::eek:

zeusfist
27-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Well public sex is thrilling makes me having flashbacks of all the public sex I had with different gfs and Fbs.

1) staircase of Hdb
2) Ngee Ann poly library and toilets ( its very quiet at night)
4) cinema
5) roof top of media station
7) Mscp in woodlands( dogging one of my ex facing her block on top of mscp)
8) next to some expressway( having sex outside of car with one of my Fb)
9) the park just outside republic poly
10) in the car in some ulu place in lim chu kang
11) getting a bj while driving from ecp to changi airport

But the most exciting has to be this.
12) fucking one of my ex just right outside her house door!! The excitement of getting caught by her parents if they were to just open their house door makes it all worthwhile!

Guys always get your partner to be in skirt if you want more happening life as and when it's allowed!

Wah bro. happening man.. me and my FB just came back from a park near her place in the east *wink*

hitler
27-02-2013, 08:23 AM

RWS, How to? Sure got people around 1 mah.. can share tips? :)

sony2002
27-02-2013, 09:44 AM
any suggestions for safe place during day time? eg. MSCP or car park?

Alan060113
27-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Go to the top deck of any mscp where the staircase landing usually deserted. Many school student also mating at the location.

Knightz2424
27-02-2013, 07:16 PM
I recently went on a beach holiday with wifey.. Being a guy who enjoys letting other guys view my wife, i enjoy exposing her.. She was game coz it's a foreign country and she wont bumb into someone she knows.. I made this rule that all outdoor must be w/o bra or panties and she agreed.. Wild ideas went racing thru my perverted mind.. bought her for lunch within the resort in a soft transparent top w/o bra.. Her perky nipples and boobs were bouncing all over the place.. Caught a few guests staring at her.. Mostly ang moh guys.. at the table purposely made her bend over many times letting her light brown nipples peep out.. true enuf the waiter always kept walking by our table.. aft lunch we proceeded back to our room for passionate fucking! Coz i was not able to control myself.. best part we fucked with the room curtains drawn away, letting opposite guests looking at us.. she was moaning so fucking loud.. As usual i cum on her face, as per her request.. will con't soon....

sgfunfun
28-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I ever did at a swimming pool before, feeling is great

Langni
02-03-2013, 12:46 AM
Went cycling with FB on one of the weekdays in Ubin.. not much ppl on the weekdays so we cycled to the highest point of Ubin and do it in the open facing Singapore island... she started to blow me and doggy her and after some time without rushing I cum everything into her mouth... she swallowed everything and we carry on to cycle around the island...

MultiOrgasGuy
02-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Went cycling with FB on one of the weekdays in Ubin.. not much ppl on the weekdays so we cycled to the highest point of Ubin and do it in the open facing Singapore island... she started to blow me and doggy her and after some time without rushing I cum everything into her mouth... she swallowed everything and we carry on to cycle around the island...

Great! I did bonked my gf at Ubin's highest point about 20 years ago too!

TheOneAtWork
02-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Can I suggest a new place?
For bros who drive, there is a new HDB MSCP somewhere behind Commonwealth MRT, towards Tanglin Halt estate. The flats are not occupied yet... But not sure at night got Bangala workers or not... Good luck!

LiN88
03-03-2013, 07:55 PM

tried that. a good one after zouk @ late night! :p

popeye21
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I met this girl whom i get to know online. The first time we met she seem easy going n kinda open. So the second time we met after walking around n nothing to do. I asked her for suggestions. She told me y not we skinny dip. I was shocked. Neva try before. So i guess y not. Might get lucky. Her age is around 20. We drive around and arrived at changi beach. It was a weekday and no one around. We strip and just went into the water. Swam around. One thing led to another. We are hugging each other n kissing n caressing each other. Began to finger her n she couldnt take it n we have sex in the water. My first experience. Up till now she is my fb and like to suggest to do outdoor places as it excites her

6Friendly9
05-03-2013, 11:51 PM
just came back from jurong hill after sending fb back home.... fb wanna go toilet but dare not go alone so wanted me to bring her to the guys' side..... ended up bonking her in one of the cubicle...

those who happened to be at that toilet around 11pm earlier and found a torn bra and g-string in the last cubicle, kekeke... thats my doing..... ;-p

Sadlady
06-03-2013, 02:49 AM
I dont dare to make out with my fiance in the public, am afraid people may see and film it. There was only once when we went swimming at his house pool, i teased and made him so horny that his swimming trunks was going to burst. Think of it was so funny and cute of him, and we did it at the pool for awhile. Haha

tiosort
08-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Yesterday 10+pm. Open carpark in north overlooking JB:cool:. Both fully naked and standing thru moonroof, hugs and freaking high so I came quite fast. She wants to try again:D...

asdfghjkl
08-03-2013, 05:56 PM
at the park! :o

TwinX
09-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Any place to recommend for cck, jurong east, bukit batok, boon lay area?

Recently went to carpark in west to bonk my poly fb. It was late at night and cp was dark. She was in a tube top and skirt.... skirt, bra and panty all removed except tube top. Was bonking her in doggy position in passenger seat when a motorbike parked right beside us. We freeze immdiately. :eek:

He knows what we were doing but he can't see the lower half of our bodies. My fb was very wet and horny at that time..... so we continue but slow down our action. :p Waiting for him to leave... but he never left and continue to smoke. My fb got more horny after some poking and the excitement of someone beside us. She move faster and finally she cannot tahan and put my hands insider her tube to squeeze her boobs. Halfway her tube drop down but she didn't care and continue to pump faster. The guy pretend he didn't see us but I know he was watching. When I was about to cum, I put down my hands to expose her boobs. The guy was shocked. :p My fb then faster pull up her tube after I cum. :D

Glen2712
09-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Sexciting account, Bro TwinX!

:cool:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

GentleJack
10-03-2013, 04:55 PM
west side multi-storey car parks at Boon Lay to Pioneer all have secluded stairwells, safe for anytime after 9pm.
Chinese garden toilets almost always empty.
Jurong Point toilets in the third level very very quiet in the morning.
Cck hdb block where the LRT separates from the mrt, last level deserted(I think)
Cck park a lot of "corners"
Phoenix private housing area also. Near bt panjang.
Hope this helps ;)

darkjapangel
10-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Did it with my ex at:

1) Carpark in broad day light at MSCP (Dover Road)
2) Nature Parks handicap toilet
3) HDB staircases (many places)
4) Natur Parks Carpark
5) Jurong Hill
6) Reservoirs

koneku2002
10-03-2013, 09:43 PM
To all braders and sistas...

PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
DO NOT LEAVE TISSUE AND RUBBER ALL OVER THE PLACE EVEN IF ITS A PARK.
BRING A PLASTIC BAG AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.

Me and my gf have recently seen a lot of remnants of post fucking rubbish.

LovePotion
10-03-2013, 09:47 PM
haha thats a good one... if unable to find rubbish chute, bring a plastic bag along.haha

tansy
11-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Recently did it at some ulu spots in LCK. Pitch dark and deserted.

ah rat
11-03-2013, 07:48 AM
My fb got more horny after some poking and the excitement of someone beside us. She move faster and finally she cannot tahan and put my hands insider her tube to squeeze her boobs. Halfway her tube drop down but she didn't care and continue to pump faster. The guy pretend he didn't see us but I know he was watching. When I was about to cum, I put down my hands to expose her boobs. The guy was shocked. :p My fb then faster pull up her tube after I cum. :D

Bro, Don't mind call me to watch :D

LALAIdiot
11-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Not really public but yeah...

Yesterday @ about 1514H, I was walking to MBS via Esplanade for lunch with FB when out of sheer luck or instinct, I look towards Mandarin Oriental. I saw not one, but two couples naked by the window!

One couple staying mid-level was just talking to each other while the other staying higher was busy fucking by the window.

Got the both of us horny, and we end up speeding through our dinner and she quickly open a room @ the same hotel for some sex by the window. :)

jai6699
12-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Any place to recommend for cck, jurong east, bukit batok, boon lay area?

Recently went to carpark in west to bonk my poly fb. It was late at night and cp was dark. She was in a tube top and skirt.... skirt, bra and panty all removed except tube top. Was bonking her in doggy position in passenger seat when a motorbike parked right beside us. We freeze immdiately. :eek:

He knows what we were doing but he can't see the lower half of our bodies. My fb was very wet and horny at that time..... so we continue but slow down our action. :p Waiting for him to leave... but he never left and continue to smoke. My fb got more horny after some poking and the excitement of someone beside us. She move faster and finally she cannot tahan and put my hands insider her tube to squeeze her boobs. Halfway her tube drop down but she didn't care and continue to pump faster. The guy pretend he didn't see us but I know he was watching. When I was about to cum, I put down my hands to expose her boobs. The guy was shocked. :p My fb then faster pull up her tube after I cum. :D

wow...I like this....make me horny too.

Hope i have chance with my gal like that

greddy88
12-03-2013, 03:35 PM

Yesterday @ about 1514H, I was walking to MBS via Esplanade for lunch with FB when out of sheer luck or instinct, I look towards Mandarin Oriental. I saw not one, but two couples naked by the window!

One couple staying mid-level was just talking to each other while the other staying higher was busy fucking by the window.

Got the both of us horny, and we end up speeding through our dinner and she quickly open a room @ the same hotel for some sex by the window. :)

thats wat i call 'paying it forward!'
good on you bro!;)

vios188
12-03-2013, 04:29 PM
few time try hv sex in the public area.
1) hospital
-go visit my gf mother in hosp (kena peumonia) n overnight in the room. her mom sleep (was giving sedative inj), then i bonk my gf infront of her mother during midnight.

2)faculty lab
-ya, during my thesis year, student can stay overnight in lab to do lab work. my gf have to stay in lab after having dinner with me because heavy rain. then, end up i havent finish my lab but i finish my gf on the table.

3) beach
-during our visit to Boracay, my hotel just @ the beach. midnight we can walk along the beach and enjoying the night sence. hotel provide us beach chair also. so, i was so relax until i fall asleep but i was waked up by my gf because she sucks my cock there. then she ride on me later.

sony2002
12-03-2013, 11:51 PM

LoL...public sex is contagious, but MBS is so tall so I guess it is quite difficult to see clearly unless you have a binoculars?

There was once I was in a hotel room, and cross the road (less than 20m away?) is another building that is under construction. I thought no one will see us so I left the curtain open, but half way then realised a construction worker was staring at us from opposite!!

LALAIdiot
13-03-2013, 10:40 AM
LoL...public sex is contagious, but MBS is so tall so I guess it is quite difficult to see clearly unless you have a binoculars?

There was once I was in a hotel room, and cross the road (less than 20m away?) is another building that is under construction. I thought no one will see us so I left the curtain open, but half way then realised a construction worker was staring at us from opposite!!

It's the Mandarin Oriental Hotel opposite Esplanade and Floating Platform, not MBS.

koneku2002
13-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Looking for another couple for watch & be watched.
PM with intro if interested.

Bigbluebird
13-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Good to see this thread still active over the years! :D

otamay
13-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Good to see this thread still active over the years! :D

Yes, fucking is never ending :)

Glen2712
13-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Yes, fucking is never ending :)

Well said, Bro otamay!

:cool:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

wondergal
15-03-2013, 08:04 AM
To all braders and sistas...

PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
DO NOT LEAVE TISSUE AND RUBBER ALL OVER THE PLACE EVEN IF ITS A PARK.
BRING A PLASTIC BAG AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.

Me and my gf have recently seen a lot of remnants of post fucking rubbish.

I agree, and I'm not even in Singapore. Recently my FB and I went to a big open carpark near a swimming pool at night and we saw a used condom on the ground near our car. At another car park near a big park, we saw several condom wrappers and a used condom on the ground and also crumpled tissues around.

diputs1269
15-03-2013, 12:32 PM
I agree, and I'm not even in Singapore. Recently my FB and I went to a big open carpark near a swimming pool at night and we saw a used condom on the ground near our car. At another car park near a big park, we saw several condom wrappers and a used condom on the ground and also crumpled tissues around.

Yea, l do not understand why leave behind evidence:confused:

ah rat
15-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Yea, l do not understand why leave behind evidence:confused:

To inform ppl that this is the public place to f**k :D

lacct69
15-03-2013, 12:42 PM
been reading this thread and so sexciting. here are my contributions:

1) fucking my gf at night under the stars opposite the grandstand of a reputable JC
2) fucking in the public toilet in the old marina promenade. a lot of mosquitoes and damn irritating
3) fucking in the cinema
4) stripped off gf's bra and panties on the last seat of the bus and fingering her. the older buses last seat is super low, compared to the second last row. she was trying so hard not to moan when she cum.
5) getting a bbbj and cim in giordano changing room
6) gf bbby while i was driving along TPE before fucking in the heavy vehicle park in pasir ris
7) getting hj in the back of the LT leading to the AV room.
8) handjob in pool of wild wild wet at sentosa

hardworking48
15-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Do you know that the pontianak will love to drink the sperm left in the condom that you throw outside? It will bring the person who eject it bad luck leh.... better you dispose properly in a bin.:eek: Dont play play...one night u might wake up at night and find something eating yr lap cheong

TwinX
16-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Double post..

TwinX
16-03-2013, 07:19 AM
west side multi-storey car parks at Boon Lay to Pioneer all have secluded stairwells, safe for anytime after 9pm.
Chinese garden toilets almost always empty.
Jurong Point toilets in the third level very very quiet in the morning.
Cck hdb block where the LRT separates from the mrt, last level deserted(I think)
Cck park a lot of "corners"
Phoenix private housing area also. Near bt panjang.
Hope this helps ;)

Bro gentlejack, can pm me the blk numbers for the mscp and cck hdb blk?

Btw what do you mean by corners?

Thanks

TwinX
16-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Happen a few nights back....

Send my poly FB back home and parked in her open cp. it was almost midnight and we were waiting to see if her family has slept. Earlier on we had sex and I had removed her bra and panty and she scare her family will see her braless.

She was in a light colour tight dress and it was very hard for her to wear back her bra. She had to remove her dress to wear back her bra. After waiting for some time, it seems they are not going to sleep soon. The cp was very visible so can't change inside my car. Either go to nearby coffeeshop to change or find a place. Decided to find a place. Went to a HDB blk where the stairs only serve 2 units on each floor. We make sure no people then she started to remove her dress. She was in panty only and I got horny again. Pull her panty aside and bonk her again. Cum within mins.

diputs1269
16-03-2013, 01:58 PM
To inform ppl that this is the public place to f**k :D

And also can come to watch:)

MrHengHeng888
16-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Oops! Me and my Ex FB also... disposed used tissue (after she blew me), cigarettes butts etc... :D
Near Marina South... :D

@h-BeN
18-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Me and my current fb went to JB - Bangkok massage spa. Located near taman Sentosa area.... They have about 4-5 private spa / jacuzzi room. Spend 2hours in it, 1 hour of Thai massage and 1 hour of private jacuzzi....

Fucked her twice and made her cum at least thrice times..... Most enjoyable session...... Kekekeke.....

pusslicker
18-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Me and my current fb went to JB - Bangkok massage spa. Located near taman Sentosa area.... They have about 4-5 private spa / jacuzzi room. Spend 2hours in it, 1 hour of Thai massage and 1 hour of private jacuzzi....

Fucked her twice and made her cum at least thrice times..... Most enjoyable session...... Kekekeke.....

what is the damage for massge and jacuzzi room there?

@h-BeN
18-03-2013, 04:45 PM
what is the damage for massge and jacuzzi room there?

I paid rm280 for 2hours / 1couple ....

Google bangkokspa in JB for more info....

addofall
19-03-2013, 05:47 AM
one of the weekdays where me and my fb after clubbing around 2am plus we decided to grab some food begote sending her back home... so we drive towards a mac along Queensway where there is a open car park at the park. Once we reach the place the car park is empty. as she is closing her eyes resting, i start to been naughty seeing her zg on her low cut tight white dress....

she is wearing one piece tight low cut white dress whereby show off her 33b breast. so I slowly put my hands on them and start paying attention on tuning the nipple. she slowly open her eyes and give me those cfm look. she un hood her bra and pull my head towards her breast and ask me to suck it. Maybe due to the alcohol effect she seems to get high and wet very easily. When I insert my finger, she move her body and rock like she is on top of me. after finish fingering her I ask her to suck my little head and cum on her mouth. After which we slowly walk to the mac where she go washroom to rinse her mouth and I order our supper.

GentleJack
19-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Bro gentlejack, can pm me the blk numbers for the mscp and cck hdb blk?

Btw what do you mean by corners?

Thanks

Bro I dunno the blk numbers uh, I'm not west sider, just that always go back to the same few areas. Cck that hdb blk is near the second LRT station, got basketball court in front. The mscp is everywhere along pioneer and Boon Lay.

When I say corner I mean corner lot, cannot be seen easily corners lor:D

6Friendly9
19-03-2013, 12:58 PM
one of the weekdays where me and my fb after clubbing around 2am plus we decided to grab some food begote sending her back home... so we drive towards a mac along Queensway where there is a open car park at the park. Once we reach the place the car park is empty. as she is closing her eyes resting, i start to been naughty seeing her zg on her low cut tight white dress....

she is wearing one piece tight low cut white dress whereby show off her 33b breast. so I slowly put my hands on them and start paying attention on tuning the nipple. she slowly open her eyes and give me those cfm look. she un hood her bra and pull my head towards her breast and ask me to suck it. Maybe due to the alcohol effect she seems to get high and wet very easily. When I insert my finger, she move her body and rock like she is on top of me. after finish fingering her I ask her to suck my little head and cum on her mouth. After which we slowly walk to the mac where she go washroom to rinse her mouth and I order our supper.

==> why nvr "piang" her there and then??? ;-p

Hard rod
19-03-2013, 09:05 PM
1) kbox marina Sq - onli unbuttoned her top to squeeze her breast n she hj me inside the ktv room...

2) bj at bishan park a couple of times ard midnight... Always got ppl walking or running... Nearly got seen by ppl...

3) bj at East coast a couple of times at night...

4) bj at marina Sq open top once late at night aft midnight show...

5) staircase outside her house at amk...

Have told my wife to be tat i wanna try bonking her in public areas some days... :p

tedpole
20-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Anyone goes to Macritchie Carpark? See some cars there sometimes. Bros think is a good spot? Once suay suay got police car drive past, heng getting sucked only. Don't know if it's common.

Bonapartist
22-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Good thread, bookmarked

ouzo3
22-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Seluded place near east coast sunset bay..... :p:p:p

ledd_777
22-03-2013, 11:17 AM
east coast last car park is so bright now????? damm i didnt know....went with a girl i picked up from a bar. knn so bright and she rejected having sex ,,,,only ended up with a chop chop hj :((((

MrHengHeng888
22-03-2013, 12:16 PM
east coast last car park is so bright now????? damm i didnt know....went with a girl i picked up from a bar. knn so bright and she rejected having sex ,,,,only ended up with a chop chop hj :((((

could not find a dark corner meh??? Went before, parked in between the trailers... heheheh!

koneku2002
22-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Looking for couples who drive for watch and be watched tonight.

lionel_s
22-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Anyone goes to Macritchie Carpark? See some cars there sometimes. Bros think is a good spot? Once suay suay got police car drive past, heng getting sucked only. Don't know if it's common.

That car park if go after 11, quite safe. Now lesser police cars le. But peeping tom still have. Ofther go there still once awhile

Pervy Sage
23-03-2013, 12:12 AM
That car park if go after 11, quite safe. Now lesser police cars le. But peeping tom still have. Ofther go there still once awhile

quite eerie right

dresden
23-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I think the worst case is you encounter some unclean stuff, yes secluded place but might be dangerous also! so be careful guys

lionel_s
23-03-2013, 01:36 AM
No la, not that bad, cos there,s definitely some other cars ard doing the same deed. Haha

Stabil0
23-03-2013, 01:45 AM
quite eerie right

Agree ... think it will be eerie too :)

sony2002
23-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Bump into police patrol is worse than bump into other dirty stuff lor.

Just kena and the police took down both our particulars, comms back HQ to check our background and then gave warning

Any recommendation in north-east area can PM me? I am ok with peeping tom, as long as NO police patrol

anotherangmoh
23-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Don't know if this has already been said but hotel 81 bugis has outdoor shower areas that office workers in shaw towers must be able to look down on.

Top floor rooms have this outdoor area with two outdoor chairs and shower. The one at the back of the building can be seen from shaw towers I'm sure.

I had an afternoon shower with a lady there in the sun. Then pulled the chair into the middle and sat her in it, spread her legs and went down on her knowing people could see. Then I sat down and she rode me until she came. It turned us both on to think people at work high up in shaw towers could see us

MrHengHeng888
23-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Don't know if this has already been said but hotel 81 bugis has outdoor shower areas that office workers in shaw towers must be able to look down on.

Top floor rooms have this outdoor area with two outdoor chairs and shower. The one at the back of the building can be seen from shaw towers I'm sure.

I had an afternoon shower with a lady there in the sun. Then pulled the chair into the middle and sat her in it, spread her legs and went down on her knowing people could see. Then I sat down and she rode me until she came. It turned us both on to think people at work high up in shaw towers could see us

I tried bonking my Ex gf there before. Making love under the night stars, sibey high! After That shower together with her, got horny, gave me a Bbbj... in return I blew her until orgasm!
Very memorable! :D

Blakkie
23-03-2013, 02:49 PM
have quite a few stories outdoors, or maybe i should compile into my own thread when i have the time.. hehe

Once went with girl to our fav place near bukit timah in the afternoon. started fooling around then i looked at her and i said "get out".

she was stunned for a while but when she saw my cheeky smile she knew what i wanted. she got out and came over to the driver side. got her to sit down in the driver's seat facing out and i stood at the door while she sucked me. she gives the most amazing bjs, wet, plenty of tongue, and when i close my eyes it feels like a pussy milking me.

couldn't take it so i got her to stand up facing the car, flipped her skirt up, and slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy (condom on of course). starting fucking her standing up in the middle of the open carpark with trees and bushes all around. was damn shiok until i heard people talking so i shooed her into the car.

later realised that the people were just walking past, didnt look in and notice the car parked inconspicuously there thankfully. laughed about it then got the girl out again. by then, i'd unfortunately deflated cos of the panic, but her lips and magic fingers got me up and ready in no time.

assumed the same position, her holding on to the door sill, me behind her, and i started fucking her with a vengence. she's quite a moaner so i really enjoyed hearing her moanings and calls for me to fuck her harder in the quiet carpark with insects and birds joining the symphony, on top of the occasional car going by.

after a few minutes i could feel her pussy tense and her moans getting more urgent. she called for me to fuck her faster and harder. what's a gentleman to do right? so away i went, pumping my cock into her and feeling her pert ass pushing back to meet me.

"oh god, i'm coming!" were the most beautiful words i heard from her mouth and i felt her pussy milking my cock. that was the cue for me to grab her hips and pump harder into the tight and pulsing pussy. within a few pumps her pussy was squeezing so tight it was impossible to hold back and i came hard, pressing my body firmly against hers.

just thinking about it now makes me horny... pity we cant continue our r/s already...

i've been wanting to try some of the en-bloc flats near my place but my current gf isnt as adventurous. anyone know how to circumvent the grills they place at the stairs? my fantasy is to fuck a girl at the top of the en-bloc flats and hear her screaming in ecstasy as she cums on my cock... hehe

will contribute more stories in future!

PowerTAN_P_W
23-03-2013, 05:12 PM
steamy thread. Power Tan likes it!

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Pervy Sage
24-03-2013, 09:10 AM

Just kena and the police took down both our particulars, comms back HQ to check our background and then gave warning

Any recommendation in north-east area can PM me? I am ok with peeping tom, as long as NO police patrol

kena once.. when a girl giving bj....

gotta quickly find another place after that

ahsam
24-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I was driving a tiong chia back then and happened to go to a MSCP with my ex. 1 of the lights was out on the top floor and i happily parked my car right at the spot.

I climbed over to the passenger seat and my ex rode me with her back facing me of coz. 1/2way through our deed, 3 person (2 guys 1 gal) came up for a smoke from the other side of the staircase. Initially we didn't care and carried on fucking.

Who knows, 1 of the guys was saying how nice my car was tastefully done up and was explaining to the gal a bit of tiong chia and slowly walking towards our direction not knowing that there were ppl inside the car. me and my ex were like "SHIT" and stopped moving. As they got closer, the 2 guys noticed us and they very automatic pulled the gal away and the gal started giggling "Wah got couple fucking inside ah?!"

asdfghjkl
24-03-2013, 12:09 PM
police would not charge people for public BJ unless people complain, i mean i never heard of couples being charged, only chased away.. :o

6Friendly9
24-03-2013, 03:44 PM
anyone tried in open car of SGH during midnight?? ;-p

sony2002
24-03-2013, 04:14 PM
kena once.. when a girl giving bj....

gotta quickly find another place after that

BJ still ok cos can quickly dress up.

we were naked when we saw the police car next to us :eek:

luckily managed to dress up before the police got off from their car

iceage
24-03-2013, 07:28 PM

Can go to Seng Kang Riverside park.

Drive my FB there last Thu. We started kissing and I unlocked her bra. After sucking her breast for a while I managed to unzip her shorts and pulled down her underwear. Remove my pants and lift her buttock up and fuck her. Not a very comfortable position but first time doing it there so do not want to remove all our clothings.

hero27
24-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Wow! i used to be adventurous during my youth days..! Here are some of my outdoor sexcapades with my ex girlfriend..

1) At the back seat of the double decker SBS bus.. we used to take long bus route after school, usually bus service 51. From eunos all the way to jurong! in our school uniform!

2) Tampines GV theatre.. Usually will do during the morning shows on weekdays, like the 10am+ screening time.. less people! had her sitting on me while watching movie..

3) handicap/public toilets.

4) ECP water breakers. Once after done with our lil adventure, realised that a couple sitting at a bench close by had been watching us.. Saw them smiling at us when we walked pass them! (embarrassing bt kinda kinky too)

5) Behind a factory near ubi ave during lunch time.. was bonking her and then suddenly heard alot of commotions then realised it was time for lunch break and ppl we all gg out for lunch.. we were caught off guard and left the scene asap! My ex-gf left her gstring there~! lol~ came back commando~ (by far the most adventurous!)

6) lighthouse @ lower pierce reservoir.

7) carpark near kallang leisure park.. had a bj session there as well as supernatural action there! (most eerie experience during outdoors)

thats all that i can remember for now..! gosh i miss those days!

TwinX
25-03-2013, 06:56 AM
BJ still ok cos can quickly dress up.

we were naked when we saw the police car next to us :eek:

luckily managed to dress up before the police got off from their car

As long as no one complains, you are not naked when they see you, I don't think you will be in trouble. There was once me and my gf were completely naked in car and they know. They purpose stop a few car length away and wait for us to wear out clothes then walk over to approach us.

I think the worst was kena shine torchlight into the car and the guy was peeping through my windscreen. Looks like some illegal immigrants. My FB and I got a big shocked. I use our clothes to block his torchlight but he move over to the other windscreen to shine. Damm angry... I had jump to the driver seat and drove off naked... The horn also nv scare him off. My FB had to use her clothes to cover her face... Very bad experience.

TheDriverGuy
25-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I was driving a tiong chia back then and happened to go to a MSCP with my ex. 1 of the lights was out on the top floor and i happily parked my car right at the spot.

I climbed over to the passenger seat and my ex rode me with her back facing me of coz. 1/2way through our deed, 3 person (2 guys 1 gal) came up for a smoke from the other side of the staircase. Initially we didn't care and carried on fucking.

Who knows, 1 of the guys was saying how nice my car was tastefully done up and was explaining to the gal a bit of tiong chia and slowly walking towards our direction not knowing that there were ppl inside the car. me and my ex were like "SHIT" and stopped moving. As they got closer, the 2 guys noticed us and they very automatic pulled the gal away and the gal started giggling "Wah got couple fucking inside ah?!"

Nice one bro! So in future let's all drive STOCK car. Haha.. :x :D

cabayasi
25-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Last Sat, was with fb at the MSCP near Kallang, drive up to the floor same level with MRT track and park facing it, remove her top, pull down her G-string, climb over to passenger seat and start pumping hard. Halfway through, she push me away, open the door, walk to the front bonnet, lay back on it, flip up her mini skirt with both leg open wide inviting me. What a scene! With my pants drop at knee level, I walk to her and insert in again. Pump her there till both of us cum hard. Can hear the train passing by behind, is so near like 5m away. Luckily is at evening before the carpark light on, else those in the train may see it (wonder they can see clear in such a moving train).

AlvinSee
25-03-2013, 02:10 PM
places i tried before was like carparks, staircase in HDB, BJ in the bus and CIM, Office meeting room with colleague, Classroom of Polytechinic, town council toilets, playground, parks, BJ in cinema and CIM. And got one time kanna spotted by police somemore but manage to run away

MrHengHeng888
25-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Last Sat, was with fb at the MSCP near Kallang, drive up to the floor same level with MRT track and park facing it, remove her top, pull down her G-string, climb over to passenger seat and start pumping hard. Halfway through, she push me away, open the door, walk to the front bonnet, lay back on it, flip up her mini skirt with both leg open wide inviting me. What a scene! With my pants drop at knee level, I walk to her and insert in again. Pump her there till both of us cum hard. Can hear the train passing by behind, is so near like 5m away. Luckily is at evening before the carpark light on, else those in the train may see it (wonder they can see clear in such a moving train).

walk to the front bonnet, lay back on it, flip up her mini skirt with both leg open wide inviting me. What a scene! With my pants drop at knee level, I walk to her and insert in again. Pump her there till both of us cum hard.
I Love this... ! :D

DTCEPL
25-03-2013, 02:44 PM
7) carpark near kallang leisure park.. had a bj session there as well as supernatural action there! (most eerie experience during outdoors)

Mind sharing the supernatural action thingy;)?

Cheers!

glster
25-03-2013, 03:36 PM

ya man last time went behind a dark place behind a stadium with my fb, was getting heat on 4 police man petroling on foot. end up check our ID and ask us to go back home as they looking for a malay guy who commit some robbery. end up kenna fuck by my fb haha

hero27
25-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Mind sharing the supernatural action thingy;)?

Cheers!

Its actually near the old indoor stadium carpark.. my FB was giving me a bbbj, and after ive CIM she was back up on her seating position.. then suddenly she grabbed my hand and to leave the ppace quickly.. find it weird cause usually we will still hang out and chat for awhile.. bt sensing something wasnt right I drove off.. so I asked her what happened and she said she saw someone standing under a tree looking directly at us..

I thought that was it.. then guess what, suddenly she looked at me and give me this eerie smile and talked to me in a different tone of voice.. asking where are we gg.. told her ik sending her home, and she told me her home is back there at kallang! I was freaking out like mad lah.. I wajt to say my prayers now also I feel abit awkward since I just released cum mah.. I tell her dont be funny.. and suddenly she gave a loud cry.. to be honest I was fucking scared lah.. I was saying al the prayers I know, dont care already.. but nothing seems to work.. I had to make several stops along the way to her house in pasir ris.. cause there will be times she wld claw my thighs and arms with her nails.. upon reaching her place she was asleep.. I waited in the car till the sunrise with her.. thank god she woke up fine without remembering what had happened.. I also dont wanna share the story with her.. afraid she wldnt wanna do outdoor with me again..! The most misadventure i had during my sexcapade!

romeolin
25-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Its actually near the old indoor stadium carpark.. my FB was giving me a bbbj, and after ive CIM she was back up on her seating position.. then suddenly she grabbed my hand and to leave the ppace quickly.. find it weird cause usually we will still hang out and chat for awhile.. bt sensing something wasnt right I drove off.. so I asked her what happened and she said she saw someone standing under a tree looking directly at us..

I thought that was it.. then guess what, suddenly she looked at me and give me this eerie smile and talked to me in a different tone of voice.. asking where are we gg.. told her ik sending her home, and she told me her home is back there at kallang! I was freaking out like mad lah.. I wajt to say my prayers now also I feel abit awkward since I just released cum mah.. I tell her dont be funny.. and suddenly she gave a loud cry.. to be honest I was fucking scared lah.. I was saying al the prayers I know, dont care already.. but nothing seems to work.. I had to make several stops along the way to her house in pasir ris.. cause there will be times she wld claw my thighs and arms with her nails.. upon reaching her place she was asleep.. I waited in the car till the sunrise with her.. thank god she woke up fine without remembering what had happened.. I also dont wanna share the story with her.. afraid she wldnt wanna do outdoor with me again..! The most misadventure i had during my sexcapade!

:eek:

shit man thats creepy

DTCEPL
25-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Bro Hero, seems like u just kena blow and CIM by a Tiko Gui:o, must be damn kinky cum scary:D!

Anyway, good that u and your FB is fine after that!

hero27
25-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Creepy as hell! Lol kinky cum scary?! I actually vouch not to do outdoors again after that! But temptations got the better of me! Lol~

DevilTan4480
25-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Last Sat, my fb and I went to P.S for late night movie and after that took a walk at Istana Park. We were dirty talking throughout and touching each other. We both got damn horny and decided to look for a discrete area for a good fucking session. Then we spotted a dark spot well hidden by bushes. We sat down on the grass patch and started groping each other while french kissing passionately. Without removing her top, I unhooked her bra and squeezed her both tits ans sucked on her already erected nipples. Then I lifted her skirt and removed her panty..oh damn! Wow...I was amazed.. She was soaking wet already...my fingers got very slippery from the oozing juice.. I kept on fingering her fast until she cum hard on my fingers...hehe..so shiok!
Then it's my turn now, my dick is already on hard mode.. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard cock. It sprung out alive..hehe.. My fb then go down and gave me a bbbj.. Wow...so exciting and I was keeping a lookout for anyone who may pass by at that time..hehe...it was 2am at that time! I assume no one will be there...of course I hope so..haha... My fb then got tired of the sucking and want me to fuck her so she went on top of me and rode my cock (raw).. she pumped me slowly at first and later got faster and faster as I felt her pussy got more tightened... She was riding me so fast that I couldn't control anymore and shot my hot load in her while she got herself another orgasm.. I wiped her cum dripping pussy with tissues and then I cleaned myself up and put my sleeping cock back into my jeans. She wore back her panty and we happily took a cab back home..

LALAIdiot
26-03-2013, 12:18 AM

Holy Shit.
I would never want to experience this.

Bro, you're a survivor. *thumbs up*

koneku2002
29-03-2013, 06:59 PM
any couples free tmrw?

nicefreak
29-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Has been an active reader to this thread that i decided to share my recent public adventure that happen last weekend.

Was driving along macritchie reservoir after a special dinner with my gal and we were thinking of exploring the dark roads near Adam Parks. Understanding that the areas consists of residences. we drove with the headlights off. Stopped the car and started to finger my gal and damn, she was wet almost immediately. Pulled out my hard cock and she sucked it away and was ready to cum in her mouth. It was quiet surrounding and no cars were around.

We drove off, with my hard cock still dangling out of my pants and exploring more other places around the area. We drove into another road in and this time, she took off her top and jeans, climbed into the back seats and i started pumping her, me naked. We changed position and the car getting a bit hot. We opened the door and stepped out of the car, and continue pumping doggy in her.

After 10 mins, cummed into her mouth and dressed up, quickly jumped into the car and zoom off!..

Camel
30-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Great stories ;)

koneku2002
30-03-2013, 01:29 PM
any couples free today?

ouzo3
30-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Mount faber seems to be a nice n quiet place for couples too. The one above the restaurant which lead u to the mini merlion..:):)

tedpole
30-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Istana Park! It's a great place. My first time was there ;) A few years ago when I was still in the army I was dating this girl I met in a club. At our 3rd or 4th date we went to watch a late night movie at PS, then decided to go Istana Park to talk cock. Never expected that my cock would get some action too :D. We started making out and being the virgin boy my cock started to erect and almost burst through my pants. I was so horny that I took her hand into my pants and made her stroke me. I started whispering to her that my night would be perfect if I got a blowjob. Wah piang she really unzipped my pants and then started sucking me in public. Heng it was 2am! There was a couple making out nearby but I am sure they would understand. I quickly took my jacket to cover her face (and my cock lah :P) Horny army boy, suck little bit confirm cum, I said I was going to shoot, then to my shock she stopped and then sat on top of me and shoved my cock into her. I don't know how I managed to control it but we fucked for a bit. i think i trying to drag out my first time ;P. When she cummed she started sucking me again so that the area would be clean! best fuck ever!

TwinX
31-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Went sentosa with my gf during the long weekend. She wore a loose light colour dress with bikini inside. Her dress was quite thin and her bikini was bright so many guys were looking at her when we walked pass.

We had a hanky panky in the cp before we went vivo for dinner and movie. Didn't have sex but removed her bikini top. She put on a jacket to cover her boobs in vivo. But her dress was thin so I can still see her pink pointy nipples when she sat opposite me during dinner. I think the waiter also noticed as he keep staring at her nipples. I was quite horny then but had to rush to catch the movie. Inside theatre, I slip my hand under her dress and untie her bikini bottom and fingered her. She was very wet and her dress was wet too. We were the last to leave when the show ended. Didn't want others to notice she not wearing panty and the wet patch near her pussy area. A bit paiseh when we took the lift down to cp with some others.

In the end drove to a open cp nearby and removed her jacket and dress. She was completely naked and horny. Bonk her inside the car.

guesspop
31-03-2013, 08:36 PM
哇!刺激,刺激,我喜欢:p:p

spermen
31-03-2013, 08:58 PM
did it in my car yesterday, hahaha, a girl i met online.

and we were just at the void deck area car park. HAHAHA.

Martin1983
01-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Bro,

Which online u use to find ? Tagged and Facebook?

I din hv any chance haha

did it in my car yesterday, hahaha, a girl i met online.

and we were just at the void deck area car park. HAHAHA.

dcd77
01-04-2013, 03:06 PM
My Outdoor adventure..

Bukit batok Nature Park and it's carpark.

Kanji Carpark - Favorite spot. Always fucked there...So used to it that Fb stripped naked completely.

Paya Lebar -Singpost Handicap toilet

Swimming pool in my condo - fucking inside the pool.

Selatar airport- one of the service roads - used to be a favourite spot till Police patrol increased. Was caught fucking naked once with 2 men looking into the windows. I showed them my FB's nude breast and asked my fb to smile at them while fucking.

Punggol, Hougang Sengkang mutli-storey carparks for post supper quickie

Redhill, bukit merah Mutli-storey Carpark for lunch quickie

Geylang swimming complex

Chua Chu Kang with FB.. she stayed at CCK with Hubby. Always fucked her when hubby was busy with work.

Fucked in FB's office. Last night.

Thinking about those days, I really amazed that i have done all things.

nicefreak
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Mount faber seems to be a nice n quiet place for couples too. The one above the restaurant which lead u to the mini merlion..:):)

Went Mount faber 2 months for dinner. And decided to have a bit of fun after that. Drove to some dark corner and my gal gave me a blowjob.

It seems to be quiet. But be careful of night joggers and foreign workers.

asdfghjkl
01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Istana Park! It's a great place.

no police there? :o

diputs1269
01-04-2013, 08:13 PM
no police there? :o

I think hidden, all using night vision binoculars:D

Visillus
01-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Any places ard TPY?

Rage77
02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
I've juz tried at one of d new hdb block staircase near central wif my fl diz morning. Quiet n no one ard.

asdfghjkl
02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
which central? :)

nicefreak
02-04-2013, 05:19 PM
I've juz tried at one of d new hdb block staircase near central wif my fl diz morning. Quiet n no one ard.

If you mentioned NEW hdb block staircase, it will be either sengkang or punggol??

LuvBraNStocking
03-04-2013, 12:03 AM
To cut the chase,I have done it
1)Clinic(with my ex gf as she works in a clinic and she has the key)
2)Carpark behind Orchard Parade Hotel(with a lady whom I got to know from the former Devil's Bar)
3)MSCP staircase at woodlands(with fb)
4)a pub(with a lady whom I got to know from chatline..donkey's years ago when the pub was not officially opened for the evening)
5)fingering at void deck at canberra road

DevilTan4480
03-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Try Boon Lay Meadow located at Boon Lay Drive. They are new hdb flats so not much residents yet. Can certainly fuck naked at the staircase if wish to do so.

president86
03-04-2013, 12:34 PM
I tried in the airport toilet shower room before. People actually were q-ing up to go in to shower, some ang moh kpkb alr. Finish alr had to hold head high and walk through the crowd!

I am still waiting the chance to finger my lady in a restaurant..

asdfghjkl
10-04-2013, 02:41 PM
spotted a couple at Bishan Park late at night.. ;)

MrHengHeng888
10-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Boon Lay Trade hub, the MSCP. At night, it is quite secluded, with the passing mrt... ;)

ludwig19
10-04-2013, 04:32 PM
went to the far end of tanjong beach at sentosa with my fb around midnite and just lay down to see the stars and enjoy the cool breeze. suddenly had the idea to skinny dip in the sea and my fb was game to do it. long story short, we kissed and groped each other in the water and came back to shore and doggied her till we both came. no towel to dry ourselves so we just wore back our clothes sans undergarments and left.

asdfghjkl
10-04-2013, 04:55 PM
many watchers going to stomp that place now.. ;)

TwinX
11-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Bonk my gf at ECP Carpark earlier. As it was still early, didnt strip her naked. Only took off her bra, panty and skirt. A few cars and cyclists passed by and knew what we were doing but they can't see anything since she was wearing her spag top. Lasted 30mins and decided to go to nearby hawker to eat.

Manage to convince gf to leave her bra and panty in car. Not many people there but still have some. Her spag was quite thin and she tuck in. So her nipples were very visible. We walk 1 round to get our food and I noticed many guys and even girls staring at her. In the end she fold her arms while walking to avoid the attention. But I was already turn on again by then. After dinner bonk her again outside my car. Only pull up her skirt and cum in 5 mins.

Pervy Sage
12-04-2013, 07:49 AM

wow... wat were they doing?

6Friendly9
12-04-2013, 01:27 PM

==> can't be playing Slotomania, yea?? :D

ah rat
12-04-2013, 01:31 PM

U should ask what she doing there :D

pizzaboy
12-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Maybe they were playin candy crush??

greddy88
12-04-2013, 01:35 PM

Haha I think I know that particular spot. Very dark compared to the rest of Bishan Park.

Used to do it with my fb years back.
Stopped going there after she complained of mozzies and occassional peeping banglars.

Now kangtao pichar I think many will start to flock there and camp free shows lol!

peterfoxtrot102
13-04-2013, 12:22 AM

wow, bishan park? which spot?
and what were they up to? :D

TwinX
13-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Haha I think I know that particular spot. Very dark compared to the rest of Bishan Park.

End of park 2? The mosquito really very bad... I doubt can fully enjoy the action there.

Yest went to catch afternoon movie in the north with my gf. Not much people and we seated at side. The row in front and back have another couple. The nearest guy beside us was quite far away.

Anyway, gf was in a short dress. Started to finger her pussy until she is very wet. She removed her panty halfway so that easier access. As her dress is short, I can see her pussy clearly. She also spread her legs while I fingered. Back and side people cannot see but only scare if the front people turn back then.... Sometimes her breathing got so loud that I have to ask her to quiet down. :D I was horny too but we didnt bring any jacket to cover so she only slip her hand into my jeans to give me a HJ. I didn't cum as it was too difficult but overall had a good time.

After movie realize got small white stain on the front and back of her dress. Can't remove and didnt care. Went shopping and dinner with her pantyless. During escalator I had to stand behind her else the guys below can see. By then I was already very horny and going to explode soon. Faster drove to her place with me fingering her again during the journey back. I didnt stop when we drove pass lorries, SUV or motors. In the end inside her lift, pull up her dress and bonk her inside the lift and outside lift at her floor. Lucky no one waiting outside but couldn't tahan by then.:p

greddy88
13-04-2013, 11:01 AM
dunno what number its called.. but throughout the stretch of bishan park, its the most 'tactical'.. the most people can see are 1 or 2 dark sillouettes.

yup.. once is enough.. must spray repellent one LOL

Blitzzzz
15-04-2013, 04:54 AM
Once brought a nurse out in the middle of the night during her breaktime. Was about 2-3am. After eating at Chinatown felt horny and decided to find a nearby to have a quikie. Nearest one I could think of was the Pearl's Hill Park - its this hill near Outram MRT.

Went there, quite a few cars with obvious "activity" going on inside :D But didn't want to disturb anyone... so we went up the hill, all the time fondling her (in her uniform :D ). Noticed this guy wandering around and eyeing us, and she was bothered... so went further up until there was this small circular path which seemed quite deserted.

She proceeded to remove my pants and started blowing me, damn song... then I noticed that guy walking to our location to have a free show. But damn horny already, can't be bothered to move away again (besides, I'm sure he would follow secretly anyway), so fuck it, just continue.

She finally noticed him when I started fucking her, and told me what the hell, she stripped off her uniform TOTALLY nude and my clothes too :eek: ... and then fucked like a horny slut screaming and moaning. Gave that guy a free show, and he was also wanking off in the distance.

Finally cummed in her pussy (damn song feeling) and I put on my clothes, but she just walked stark naked to that guy still wanking... then put on her uniform in front of him, before waving goodbye. Dunno whether he was more SONG or me after my crazy fuck in public session.:)

ChairmanMao
15-04-2013, 04:55 AM
Once brought a nurse out in the middle of the night during her breaktime. Was about 2-3am. After eating at Chinatown felt horny and decided to find a nearby to have a quikie. Nearest one I could think of was the Pearl's Hill Park - its this hill near Outram MRT.

Went there, quite a few cars with obvious "activity" going on inside :D But didn't want to disturb anyone... so we went up the hill, all the time fondling her (in her uniform :D ). Noticed this guy wandering around and eyeing us, and she was bothered... so went further up until there was this small circular path which seemed quite deserted.

She proceeded to remove my pants and started blowing me, damn song... then I noticed that guy walking to our location to have a free show. But damn horny already, can't be bothered to move away again (besides, I'm sure he would follow secretly anyway), so fuck it, just continue.

She finally noticed him when I started fucking her, and told me what the hell, she stripped off her uniform TOTALLY nude and my clothes too :eek: ... and then fucked like a horny slut screaming and moaning. Gave that guy a free show, and he was also wanking off in the distance.

Finally cummed in her pussy (damn song feeling) and I put on my clothes, but she just walked stark naked to that guy still wanking... then put on her uniform in front of him, before waving goodbye. Dunno whether he was more SONG or me after my crazy fuck in public session

wow, you really my idol :cool:

hitler
15-04-2013, 07:25 AM

Finally cummed in her pussy (damn song feeling) and I put on my clothes, but she just walked stark naked to that guy still wanking... then put on her uniform in front of him, before waving goodbye. Dunno whether he was more SONG or me after my crazy fuck in public session.:)

Fuck a nurse in uniform and in public area, Sibeh song!!

REDice
15-04-2013, 10:40 AM

so near work place later get caught really daring i have to say, because on a hill, there's little cover

Blitzzzz
15-04-2013, 02:10 PM
wow, you really my idol

Fuck a nurse in uniform and in public area, Sibeh song!!

so near work place later get caught really daring i have to say, because on a hill, there's little cover

Well, my work business allows me to get in contact with alot of nurses :D They may look sweet and demure, but there's alot of really wild and hot ones ;) Maybe thats where all those nurse cosplay came about :D

As for little cover - well... there was literally NO COVER - since she was stark naked and fucking in front of an audience. Come to think of it, should have invited the stranger to join in the fuck too :D

ConnerDoReMe
15-04-2013, 05:26 PM
i realise that 'missy' are really more open and horny as i've encountered some before too... very hiong and adventurous... :D

Roozu
15-04-2013, 09:30 PM
yeay true2..i also encounter some missy with that kind too..:D

hitler
16-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Envy! Wish to know more nurses too!

MrHengHeng888
16-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Some Philiphino nurses are quite pretty and hot too!

KhunnTey
17-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Fantasizing about nurses in their tight uniform, big boobs... awww! :D

kpk80
17-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Got a few to name....
Cinema
Carpark
Toilet (Chose Handicapped Toilet.... it is good.) :D
Oh... 1 last place I forgot to mention... Outside Somerset MRT Station before 313 was built. :p

upandunder
24-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Hey guys! Was wondering if the adult cinema at golden miles still open? My giel's curious about gg there have some fun maybe :P

KevinJacob
24-04-2013, 11:04 AM
anyone tried at garden by the bay? super lot of dark spots/corners after 8pm. seems like a gd idea?

sweet17
24-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Meet my Australian cousin during a family bbq in pasir ris chalet. We were catching up and chatting for a while over some light drinks, and I was getting a bit drunk. Well we were talking about our relationship life ( I am single) and soon the topic turn to sex.

he said his gf thinks his cock is big, so I wasnt convinced and I ask him to show me. Without knowing he took out his cock! I had a shock its so big, bigger than the average singapore guy!

I dont think that can fit inside me so I dont wanna go further. But I give him a hand job, tried to put it in my mouth but I will choke to death if I do that :( end up making him cum all over the floor!

But the size is just huge!

ah rat
24-04-2013, 01:49 PM
But the size is just huge!

Any pixs to share :D

PassingbyJ
24-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Not me but just sharing a video I just saw.
Supposedly happened in Taipei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJq4DZNBm0

http://i.imgur.com/UdBovXF.jpg

Fast forward to 1:37 for guy's orgasm face

Anyone as daring as this?

Johnnytow
24-04-2013, 03:14 PM
anyone tried at garden by the bay? super lot of dark spots/corners after 8pm. seems like a gd idea?

I tried Esplanade Drive before. its a park behind Esplanade. I did it on a park bench. You can look across Fullerton hotel the night scene is simply amazing.

Psalm
24-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Not me but just sharing a video I just saw.
Supposedly happened in Taipei.
I read about last night news in Lianhe Wanbao (see picture here (http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/3820/2013042301.jpg)).

Imagine this happening in Singapore MRT. :eek:

Taiwan News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peqa8ZLEAwo

Actual Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3PN5Z8B2g

Tomb
25-04-2013, 12:16 AM
This is the latest link.
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=524306

Amazing.. daring.. thumbs up !!!

TwinX
25-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Not bonking outdoor but want to share.....

Went outside my gf house to smoke along her corridor around 1am+. Gf was in panty and a sexy see thru sleeping top. Her neighbour lights are all off so she came out to join me smoke like usual. Her unit was beside the stairs. So lucky we smoke halfway her neighbour walk out from the stairs.... He was there smoking also and we didnt saw him. He looked at my from top to bottom... Quite paiseh but I was quite turn on as well. Gf immediately turn her back towards him but... Her panty was transparent at the rear. I am sure he had a good view.

Afterwards went back in and bonk her as I cannot tahan.

hanky_panky
25-04-2013, 09:26 AM
This is the latest link.

Latest update....:D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=104052556465472

Amygdala
25-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Did it in the middle of a two way lane, totally naked with my then gf and now wife. Ohh... Those were the days...

koneku2002
27-04-2013, 10:38 PM
As you all would have realised... I am quiet regular to the outdoor scene and also groups... so I have an idea...

You all know how sometimes we go to a secluded place and have fun with our partners.. and there are other couples around and sometimes it would be nice if they came closer? Well this is my plan...

Lets have a code...

If we are in the car, and dont mind another car parking close to us or come out of the car; we turn on the LEFT single lights for 5 sec.
This means come on over.

If we are out of the car, laugh loudly so they can hear and if they understand... they can laugh back..

hahaha,, any other suggestions?

Summerhillt
28-04-2013, 01:57 AM
This is the latest link.

bro the link is dead.

dickson87
28-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Tried a few public area with my ex gf and current gf...

i remember a lot of time inside car in the park..
twice in swimming pool,
a few times in industrial estate area,

i think the feeling was like... shiok to do quickie outside... for not getting caught..

although i got caught before and settle with monetary...

kvlt
28-04-2013, 04:29 PM
This happened many years back.

Met a girl at fareast plaza whom i just knew about 30mins and we were talking and smoking at the staircase and she gave me a blow job. After that cannot tahan, i brought her to the multistory carpark's toilet on the top floor which is deserted bonked her. while she was riding me, some bangala came in and caught us in the act! When i realised it, he ran out and we quicky dressed up and ran out. hahaha what an experienced. :D

maldini
28-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Tried once when my FB gave me a BJ in the car at the top level of an open air multi-storey car park. Directly facing the kitchen of the HDB flats. :D

Roozu
29-04-2013, 12:30 AM
oh yeay.. saw a bro bonking his gf at the staircase opposite my house.. how i wish i have a bino to check out the action coz the distance is quite far..

hoaxurban
29-04-2013, 02:10 AM
removed duplicate

fictionman
29-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Did it in the middle of a two way lane, totally naked with my then gf and now wife. Ohh... Those were the days...

What the FUCK r u talking abt?

mrhobbit
29-04-2013, 11:11 AM
It was during me 19YO which was really donkey years ago maybe 15 years ago. Me first serious gf, was 20. She lived at Hogang st 21 now known as kovan. she was a waitress in a restaurant since 18. She was a petite girl with a handful breast B cup although i go for only C & above (No offence to ladies here BUT its a personal preferrence, i am a b(.)(.)b guy). It was a innocent gf bf relationship with rewards of kiss on the cheek (if i was a good boy la). it was during our 7th month together sometime in june, i was starting to prepare for me o levels (private skool), she paged me. I return call & heres the conversation

Angel; can you fetch me home later i haven seen you for 10 days (i was preparing for O as mentioned earlier)
hobbit; of cos i miss u SO MUCH!
angel; ok see u @ 11 near me restaurant bus stop

2315 here she came, i was smoking at the bus stop. Her face looks slightly red, a bit smell of liquor. We didnt say anything went up the bus and headed straight to the old hougang st 21 interchange. followed by her home. Upon reaching her block, she said she wanna go to the back of the block which was a slope hill behind stood a park. We went up a random block and smoke. The stairs was usually quite at 12+. on the top level where both of us usually sit down and smoke to admire the private houses and exchange ideas of how wonderful to own a landed for our marriage years later.
Guys u know waitress usually wear a white shirt and black skirt right? She seemed unusually sexy in that, ON THAT NIGHT. Although it was a bit dark, i could see thru her shirt she was wearing a black bra, suddenly she asked a funny question

angel; how much do you love me?
hobbit; huh, how to reply wo? r u drunk?
angel; no la so many days never see u miss u lor somemore u got so many girlfriends (girl friends not brb type)
hobbit; busy la, o level lai liao must prepare in advance
angel; ok

again, i plucked my courage to confess a love for her....... for the first time we french kissed. she was my 10th girl to french, as for me i am her 4th. soon, my naughty hands auto roamed her petite body. It was REALLY a handful, soft moans came out of her breathe. Wa lao HOW TO TAHAN man? as we kissed her hands moved to touch my groin & CB la TAHAN this is the public i told meself. i was wearing a pair of jeans, surprisingly she unzipped me, and held my brother.

angel; quite big leh (she was saying this while moving very close to my 2nd IC)
hobbit; ok la ok la (smiling reply)
angel; baby, i want you to own me

HO SAY LA, GREENLIGHT liao la BUT heres the staircase wor. So without saying much we went to her home & WELL you guessed the rest. I dont want u all to read the rest as this thread is about public sex. When i am out of modern i may open a thread for this. Hope u guys enjoy my share of experience.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

astranaut
29-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Did at my werkplace.in my office and outside.damn shiok!

whoami
29-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Recee Clementi ave 1 ... Lots of places there now . If any bro here keen for some voyeurism with ur partner , I wanna take a peep lol

whoami
30-04-2013, 12:23 AM
cause all abandoned blocks waiting for demolition? haha

Yeah , but dun think garment has hoard up the blocks yet so still able to go up for some fun if u daring enough

walterDox
30-04-2013, 10:10 AM
cant seem to find this video elsewhere in the forum. Just wanna share

MRT oral sex .. Taiwan MRT :p

http://vimeo.com/64987405

my most recent "public action" was with my OC, in car, Changi business park, she was fully undressed. :cool:

TheDriverGuy
30-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Yeah , but dun think garment has hoard up the blocks yet so still able to go up for some fun if u daring enough

Just need to beware of patrol cars, they go there quite regularly.

greddy88
30-04-2013, 10:57 AM
last week after a farewell dinner/drink (only 1 glass for me tho), sent my (and ex) colleagues home.

the last one to go stayed the furthest and was the one leaving the company.
she was in my passenger seat. i sorta planned the route cos i quite like her .. wanted to be with her as long as possible till the last monent :D

in the car she started talking nonsense..we joked that she was partially drunk.. which i believe she was.
after dropping everyone else off, halfway on the way to her home, she suddenly said to me, she want to blow me, and her hands was already coming over. i was like wtf? i was still driving!

since it was like 2 plus am, and nobody on the streets (who would.. unless its mata).
unlikely..i thought..so i stopped my car at the roadside, unbuckled my seatbelt, unzipped my pants (didn't take it off though), and she started stroking my growing penis and gulped it in her mouth with her slurping tongue twirlling around.. heavenly

meantime i slipped my hands inside her tube and fondled her breasts and nipples after removing those pesky nipple stickers. shiok....

she swallowed all after i cim.. then slept right there on my crotch with my penis/hair beside her face LOL! :D.
anyway, i started the car up and woke her up after we reached her home.
she didn't seem to remember anything it seems.
just brought her up to her unit and i left.

maybe later this week will try to contact her again :cool:

PassingbyJ
30-04-2013, 10:59 AM
cant seem to find this video elsewhere in the forum. Just wanna share

MRT oral sex .. Taiwan MRT :p

http://vimeo.com/64987405

my most recent "public action" was with my OC, in car, Changi business park, she was fully undressed. :cool:

Think me and another bro shared already
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8880317&postcount=3975

haileygirl
30-04-2013, 06:50 PM
This happened many years back.

Met a girl at fareast plaza whom i just knew about 30mins and we were talking and smoking at the staircase and she gave me a blow job. After that cannot tahan, i brought her to the multistory carpark's toilet on the top floor which is deserted bonked her. while she was riding me, some bangala came in and caught us in the act! When i realised it, he ran out and we quicky dressed up and ran out. hahaha what an experienced. :D

aiyo why didn continue and let bangla watch? it would be exciting isn't it?

greddy88
30-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Guess you never saw that coming! :D

absolutely!
i just wanted to send her home last.. since we won't be meeting after that farewell dinner. really didn't expect that.. she was just like any sweet goody girl in office.

KhunnTey
30-04-2013, 11:43 PM
absolutely!
i just wanted to send her home last.. since we won't be meeting after that farewell dinner. really didn't expect that.. she was just like any sweet goody girl in office.

How's her bod?? Hee...

greddy88
30-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Nothing much to shout about. Around b cup size.
Soft and smooth like tofu though. Sibeh shiok to fondle and squeeze ;)

Lauhuu
01-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Old timers would remember the old marina sq back in the 90s. Dear dear my ex at the handicap toilet at the basement carpark.

Sibei tactical one tht location. Park the car next to the toilet n went in. Sibei nice. Good memory.

Also did her when sending her home. She stays on the top floor n we went up n down the lift 2-3 times. Lol. Came in her on doggie. Damn sexiting.

TwinX
01-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Gf's good friend had a wedding in a local hotel and a helper room was given to the bro and sis to sleep overnight. No one stay over and left my gf and me to use. We woke up late so order room service. Gf was still sleeping naked. I consider awhile before letting the guy push his food cart in. He was stun but try not to stare at my gf naked body... I think he saw this many times. He did peep a few timed. Anyway tip him and he left.

Anyway when gf woke up, I bonk her at the hotel room door with the door open. It was exciting as we were naked and if people walk past, will see everything. Afterwards, convince my gf to walk to the swimming pool with me only in bathrobe and nothing inside. I did wear a underwear to prevent standing. We sat around the pool to chat and also met the bride and groom. They didnt suspect anything. It was very exciting as my gf scare she zg in front of them.

the_e_ones
01-05-2013, 10:44 AM
I bonk her at the hotel room door with the door open. It was exciting as we were naked and if people walk past, will see everything.

Bro TwinX, how did you do it??? Bonk with hotel room door open!!! This is sooo erotic... :p

wildcard87
01-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Just last week did it with a FB at the new water theme park in Sentosa.Awesomeeee i tell you.The excitement and risk of getting caught while at the blindspot near the cave at the lazy river.

nicefreak
01-05-2013, 12:11 PM
My recollection of my past adventures was having sex with my ex gf at the west coast recreation club. It was more than 10 years back and the club was quite tucked away from the clementi central and very few patrons. Always sneaked into the female toilets with my ex for a fast quickie sex. Other times, in the staircore landing, took of my pants and she rides on me. Cum onto her face sometimes and it was fun...

soulblader
01-05-2013, 12:26 PM
If wanna have sex at shopping mall, which shopping mall is consider ulu.

dun wanna get caught...:o

doremond
01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Done in offices, shopping mall, corridors, swimming pool etc. the last I did 2 weeks back was on the open balcony at level 3 of MBS facing the ECP. We were totally banging ourselves silly on the rattan couch and planter ledge. It was close to 7pm and the traffic was zooming past. Her Moans and the sound of traffic was music to the ears....

koneku2002
01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
any couples keen to join us either tomorrow morning or Friday night?

alanthedevil
01-05-2013, 04:26 PM
oot, but any bros here experienced that the older ur gf/wife gets, the less adventurous she become?

as shared earlier, i've my fair share of sex in car, handicapped toilet, tentage in ecp in front of the old mac, bj in public parks.. but although the sex life is still the same as last time seems like my gf is no longer interested in exploring new places. :mad:

nhp69
02-05-2013, 02:08 AM
any bro can share with me handicapped toilet which is quiet at night time? PM me and share with me...need help:D

KhunnTey
02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
any bro can share with me handicapped toilet which is quiet at night time? PM me and share with me...need help:D

NIGHT time?? Which toilets are NOISY at night bro?? ...... (imao!!!)

KhunnTey
02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
If wanna have sex at shopping mall, which shopping mall is consider ulu.

dun wanna get caught...:o

alot in SG leh. try Marina Bay Link Mall. +thumbs up+

Modigliani
02-05-2013, 11:49 AM
oot, but any bros here experienced that the older ur gf/wife gets, the less adventurous she become?

as shared earlier, i've my fair share of sex in car, handicapped toilet, tentage in ecp in front of the old mac, bj in public parks.. but although the sex life is still the same as last time seems like my gf is no longer interested in exploring new places. :mad:

yea that happened to me. gf was damn adventurous when she was 20, 2 yrs later, more risk aversive =( so outdoor experiences also decreased. once she was riding me on the bench in Westcoast park pavillion and a passerby came and watch us finished the act heh. told her someone was behind watching and she hump me even faster.

had a few sessions in POMO's toilet as well. one of the level quite quiet after office hours so the toilet is relatively easy to sneak in. she would let me CIM and give me the satisfied smug smile (gals are competitive creatures). WCP individual toilet stops is a gd place, once in a while you have cyclists stopping by though.

TwinX
02-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Bro TwinX, how did you do it??? Bonk with hotel room door open!!! This is sooo erotic... :p

Just open the hotel room door.... but both of us standing right beside the door but still inside the room. So from far other people won't see us. It was fun and exciting because we need to open our ears big to listen for walking sound. :p

alanthedevil
02-05-2013, 10:43 PM
yea that happened to me. gf was damn adventurous when she was 20, 2 yrs later, more risk aversive =( so outdoor experiences also decreased. once she was riding me on the bench in Westcoast park pavillion and a passerby came and watch us finished the act heh. told her someone was behind watching and she hump me even faster.

had a few sessions in POMO's toilet as well. one of the level quite quiet after office hours so the toilet is relatively easy to sneak in. she would let me CIM and give me the satisfied smug smile (gals are competitive creatures). WCP individual toilet stops is a gd place, once in a while you have cyclists stopping by though.

i wonder was it bcos the r/n has stabled therefore they probably think there isn't a need to satisfy the partner to win the "heart"? at least yours is decreased. mine was a fat 0.