PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

diputs1269
24-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Orchard road.
Saturday.
4pm.
At the fountain in front of Takashimaya.
:-)

You so cool in broad day light :)

jameschong1
24-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Just sharing one of my recent experience with a local ktv girl a few months back. Got her number and was flirting with her for a few weeks and finally met up with her one night to pick her up after work. She was quite drunk and fell asleep on my lap with her face on my crotch while I was driving. As I was wearing a pair of running shorts, my lil bro was reacting to the warmth of her face and began to wake up.

Driving along the highway, I decided to take a chance and pull my shorts to one side and expose my dick. Really hard to concentrate on driving as I can feel her breath on my exposed dick. I rubbed my dick on her face and lips and surprise! She started licking and blowing me! And her eyes were closed!

Drove quickly to the nearest mscp top floor corner, I stopped and began to finger her. She got wet very fast and was groaning by then. I made her continue to blow me. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to fuck her. As I did not have any rubber, I told her no. She got a little pissed and began to adjust her clothes. Told her I would bring her to a hotel if she wants and fuck her there. She said okay so began to blow me again while I finger her. Told her to let me shoot on her breasts but she refuse because its messy, then I ask if I can CIM she nodded her head.

Just before I came, I purposely lifted her head a little so the first squirt would be on her face. Bullseye! Kena smack into her right eye! She quickly bend down again to cover my exploding cock. I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue. Suay suay, I ran out of tissue so she had to spit out the car.

Went to 7-11 after that to get tissue and rubbers before going to H81 to have two more rounds of sex.

Took MC the next day. :D
==========
which ktv?

n733
25-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Just bonked my "gf" yesterday (before lunchtime) at Clarke Quay toilet.
Had a good 20-30mins in there. Nobody cares and she went moaning like mad when screwing her.

Probably it's not the peak hours during the evening till late?

----

Had a quickie with my wife once at IMM when I went shopping for groceries with her, she wore a shorts with a low cut v-neck tank top. Cannot tahan when she bend down to get items n I saw her breasts.
Brought her to a corner and I cornered her for some kisses as she felt my dick hardened.

We quickly pay n put the items in the car, went straight to level 4 or 5 (can't rmb) toilet near the lift from the carpark and Bonk her. Asked her try not to moan as kids are outside.
Hehe! Exciting..

imm higer floor not so 'clean'....try not to do any funny things there...:rolleyes:

sony2002
25-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Hope I wont offend anyone but if you dare to do in public, peepers should be the least of your worries.

yah, i rather have 10 peepers than 1 police :(

goodu
25-07-2013, 07:28 AM
imm higer floor not so 'clean'....try not to do any funny things there...:rolleyes:

bro... not clean means got ghost?

zikogirl
25-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I thought there camera over the car Park

zikogirl
25-07-2013, 08:34 AM
bro... not clean means got ghost?

Never know there got ghost

jacquesQ
25-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Was asking here,

I tried at one of the staircase which up above is 2 units (that is usually close), however, was found out by one girl last week when she is walking up to the staircase to her house. So we quickly dressed up and quickly ran up the stairs to avoid her.

Then she shouted that "her unit has a cctv in anyway".
But when we trying to check the surrounding there is no sign of camera shown. Unless it is pinhole. but its not really possible for one to be in HDB.

Can I know what is the implication if she really has the cctv and surrender this to the police?

jameschong1
25-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Was asking here,

I tried at one of the staircase which up above is 2 units (that is usually close), however, was found out by one girl last week when she is walking up to the staircase to her house. So we quickly dressed up and quickly ran up the stairs to avoid her.

But when we trying to check the surrounding there is no sign of camera shown. Unless it is pinhole. but its not really possible for one to be in HDB.

Can I know what is the implication if she really has the cctv and surrender this to the police?
===========
charge for public nuisance & disturbance

greddy88
25-07-2013, 07:13 PM
but i wonder..
how to catch? go match your faces in the cctv via nric and passport records?
mata so free go match the faces? it's not as if someone stealing or murder

冰火子Z
25-07-2013, 09:47 PM
SBS BUS/CINEMAS/BEACH :cool:

Max35w12v
26-07-2013, 12:20 AM
I just love the sight of cum dripping out of a girls mouth.

Yup. Me too!

You so cool in broad day light :)

Not me. I was suggesting to the other fella who asked for recommendations on where to be seen when banging in public.

==========
which ktv?

The ktv is along Jalan Sultan.

FRwriter
26-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Was asking here,

Indecency in public.

fictionman
26-07-2013, 09:34 AM

Who can you call....Ghostbusters!!!!!

hornylittlegirl
26-07-2013, 11:00 AM
How about gym toilets? Anyone tried?

greddy88
26-07-2013, 11:38 AM

not really a gym..but sauna..
some time back done it once with my fb in ksl when we stayed the night there

we had a dip in the pool... but later got too horny after seeing her erected nipples poking in her new thin yellow bikini. i'm sure a couple of others at the pool have noticed too :D

we couldn't bonk in the pool cos there were still people around.. but i recalled a sauna right inside the gents toilet..it was quite far in and seemed deserted when i explored earlier, so we decided to do it there..
worst case (contingency plan) use the towel wrap back and act blur :D

we were all thoroughly soaked with our sweat and juices.. quite shiok. like the oily body massage we saw on videos.
as she was unsafe, so i just cummed on the hot stones :D

took a shower together in the cubicle right outside...and a quick 2nd round in there :cool:

anyway, nobody came in at all throughout our bonks.

Wintermelontea
26-07-2013, 11:46 AM

gym toilet's entrance has cctv?? quite difficult, right?

MatureM40sg
26-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Both me and my MRS have sex in the changing room of a shopping mall dress boutique while she try to pick up a Bikini suit to try on. While both of us was dam horny, she suck go down on my dick and we did doggies with my dick standing hard due to wild excitement. Cheer!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_VVt6MKy8

1 Hour Beer Delivery Singapore

wanksta
26-07-2013, 01:28 PM
tried in a changing room, hdb staircase, airport staircase and toilet, parks and also orchard parade hotel open balcony. damn shiok:D

jrphotography
26-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Just the other day, i went to fetch my gf who was working in international plaza. since she was working OT, she was the last one in the office. As i went into her office, i went behind her seat and slide both my hands thru the side of her sleeveless top and squeeze her cup C boobs. After we kiss and pet in the position, we carried her up and bring her to the conference room and place her on the table.

I put down her tongs and began to bang her for 15 mins before i release it into her mouth. :)

TwinX
27-07-2013, 11:40 AM
fortunately she didnt gave you a blowjob halfway and puke :D

Actually I was worried she will puke in car. Run out of plastic bags so told her to open door and put her head out to puke if really have. Didn't expect her to step out of the car. She can't think clearly after all the drinks. :p Seen by other couples still ok. Was more worried if their car cam capture her with my car plate then..... lol

Anyway went to catch dinner and movie at city last night and gf was wearing a tight dress. We had corner seats and gf sat with her legs folded up. I can see her panty and started to get horny. I was fingering her pussy throughout the movie. Not sure if the girl sitting beside me know but she nv turn over.

When movie ended, both of us were horny and gf wants to go back faster. Took escalator down to floor where my car is parked. Just before the cp, I went to the toilet to wash my hand with pussy juice and came out very fast. Then I realise something! :eek:

When we came out of the movie, we were rushing out and gf forgot to pull down her dress. :eek: can see her light colour panty from the front. And can see there is a wet patch if look closely. From rear can't see her panty. Only from front. Quite paiseh. No wonder saw people stare at her when we came down. And she was standing outside toilet. Many people would see. She faster pull down and we left quickly.

Tease my gf when driving back and ask her to remove her panty. After parking at her mscp, ask her to pull up her dress to expose her pussy and walk to the stairs. I make sure no one first before doing that. In the end cannot tahan bonk her near the mscp stairs with pillars blocking. Cum within a few mins.

javl0ver
27-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Actually I was worried she will puke in car. Run out of plastic bags so told her to open door and put her head out to puke if really have. Didn't expect her to step out of the car. She can't think clearly after all the drinks. :p Seen by other couples still ok. Was more worried if their car cam capture her with my car plate then..... lol

Anyway went to catch dinner and movie at city last night and gf was wearing a tight dress. We had corner seats and gf sat with her legs folded up. I can see her panty and started to get horny. I was fingering her pussy throughout the movie. Not sure if the girl sitting beside me know but she nv turn over.

When movie ended, both of us were horny and gf wants to go back faster. Took escalator down to floor where my car is parked. Just before the cp, I went to the toilet to wash my hand with pussy juice and came out very fast. Then I realise something! :eek:

When we came out of the movie, we were rushing out and gf forgot to pull down her dress. :eek: can see her light colour panty from the front. And can see there is a wet patch if look closely. From rear can't see her panty. Only from front. Quite paiseh. No wonder saw people stare at her when we came down. And she was standing outside toilet. Many people would see. She faster pull down and we left quickly.

Tease my gf when driving back and ask her to remove her panty. After parking at her mscp, ask her to pull up her dress to expose her pussy and walk to the stairs. I make sure no one first before doing that. In the end cannot tahan bonk her near the mscp stairs with pillars blocking. Cum within a few mins.

nice one bro :D

cataramp
27-07-2013, 05:11 PM
TwinX always got nice outdoor story to share..

hope to witness it one day :p

TwinX
27-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Must b those tight body con dress, short n tight that stays high if forgotten to pull down. Sexy!

Yes you are right bro. First time forgot to pull down. Never expect the dress still stay so high when walking. Hope won't kena stomp. :p

koneku2002
29-07-2013, 08:00 AM
We will be out around 7:30pm / 8pm tonight.
Any couples keen?

Lonelybabe75
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM
fortunately she didnt gave you a blowjob halfway and puke :D

Sounds so steamy that you can't resist. Yeas when girls are little tipsy they can get a little wilder and horny! By just hearing your story I could imagine blood gushing in

Kim Jiao Ong
03-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Does HJ while driving on ECP on a bright Sunday afternoon count?:D

iceage
03-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Does HJ while driving on ECP on a bright Sunday afternoon count?:D

It count if you cannot differentiate between a HJ vs a FJ. :)

jasicy
03-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Was leaving office yesterday from chinatotown. And caught a pair of young prc couple at the staircase.. Guess they though Friday evening all shall have left work. And just want
to have some fun.;)

TwinX
06-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Went washing my car during weekend with my gf at a mscp. Gf was in dress so change to a shorts from cotton on which has big openings and my singlet from thailand. Basically when she wash the roof or bonnet, can see her panty. When she bend or squat, can see her bra as the singlet is very loose.

When we reached, there was a 20+ guy washing his car and almost done. But when he saw my gf, I think he purposely stay longer to see my gf zaogeng. Gf didnt cover when she zaogeng. When he left, I was horny and started to tease my gf. Ask her to remove her bra but she didn't want. Halfway washing sneak attack her and manage to unhook her bra. No choice she had to remove her bra. When car drove past, she had to block her side as the singlet gap quite big can see her side boobs. When she bend, can see everything. I was very horny by then.... but still daytime and cars drove past quite often as washing bay at level 1.

Another car came shortly to wash and a mid 40 guy keep staring at her from top to bottom. Purposely stand near her when she squat to peep into her top. Make her very uncomfortable so she stand one side while I finish up.

Then we drove up to the mscp... make sure no one around. Open my boot and bonk her behind my boot. If cars drove up, they can't see us. Her shorts and panty were pulled down to her knee level and singlet roll up to her neck level. Almost naked with her pussy and nipples exposed. Bonk her doggy and cum 10mins later. Didn't dare to bonk too long in case get caught. :D

koneku2002
06-08-2013, 06:07 AM
tonight.. 8pm.. near bkt timah..
any COUPLES free?

Eric 1234
06-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Went washing my car during weekend with my gf at a mscp. Gf was in dress so change to a shorts from cotton on which has big openings and my singlet from thailand. Basically when she wash the roof or bonnet, can see her panty. When she bend or squat, can see her bra as the singlet is very loose.

When we reached, there was a 20+ guy washing his car and almost done. But when he saw my gf, I think he purposely stay longer to see my gf zaogeng. Gf didnt cover when she zaogeng. When he left, I was horny and started to tease my gf. Ask her to remove her bra but she didn't want. Halfway washing sneak attack her and manage to unhook her bra. No choice she had to remove her bra. When car drove past, she had to block her side as the singlet gap quite big can see her side boobs. When she bend, can see everything. I was very horny by then.... but still daytime and cars drove past quite often as washing bay at level 1.

Another car came shortly to wash and a mid 40 guy keep staring at her from top to bottom. Purposely stand near her when she squat to peep into her top. Make her very uncomfortable so she stand one side while I finish up.

Then we drove up to the mscp... make sure no one around. Open my boot and bonk her behind my boot. If cars drove up, they can't see us. Her shorts and panty were pulled down to her knee level and singlet roll up to her neck level. Almost na
ked with her pussy and nipples exposed. Bonk her doggy and cum 10mins later. Didn't dare to bonk too long in case get caught. :D
Bro u always like banging in public..... Next time tell me in advance I go peep hahaha

6Friendly9
06-08-2013, 12:44 PM
tonight.. 8pm.. near bkt timah..
any COUPLES free?

==> enjoy bro!!!! :cool:

iceage
09-08-2013, 02:31 PM
After seafood dinner with my gf, we went to Bishan park around 10pm. Last night Bishan park was a bit quiet than normal (probably due to the holiday). We moved to the backseat and then she started to remove her panty and sit on my lap facing me. She was quite wet and easy for me to go inside her pussy.

We saw a couple with stroller walking near to us. Luckily their car was opposite to the left side and did not see us. After a while, she lift herself up and then in squat position so that she can move freely on top of me. She know I like this position. We kissed and then she moved and left me come inside her. After sex, she did not bother to put back her panty. We just drove off the car park immediately.

sony2002
09-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Got this newly completed BTO at rivervale cres, the MSCP is 9 floor high! Tallest MSCP I ever seen. So 3rd floor onwards is always empty, good for doing outside car, facing TPE so no one can see from their flats.

Go Google block 180 rivervale

SuperFAT
10-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Years back with my ex wife:

Best part about this resort, it's really isolated and the beach is just inches away from your room. Small resort set up by a small family from Aussie or England, can't remember well. The only way to access to this part of the beach is by the jetty as the surrounding of the resort is surrounded by huge lush of trees. My ex wife(then girlfriend) and I were in our early twenties and both of us had really high sex drives. We stayed there for 4days3nights and one of the night we decided that we had enough of bedroom sex, we decided to head to the jetty in the middle of the night and have some fun. Looking up the sky, no clouds and all stars, the mood even power up. We started slowly as we scared that someone might walk over, but the thing is its so dark out there, we can't even see or notice if anyone walks over. And they can't see us, because the jetty is without any lighting at all, only moon light. Doggie on the wooden jetty rail, missionary on the bench and she cow boy me right under all the stars and moon light. And I cast my little soldiers into the sea right after our deeds. LUCKY FISHES. Haha

1 years ago with my 2 different girlfriends
Location : east coast park, some isolated carpark along the dark isolated beach
Same spot, same bench , different girls, different time of the year. In wee hours like 3am, right after drinking, we decided to take a scroll along the beach. Of course deep inside I am hoping for some exciting public sex. I got to the bench right under the tree in the view of the sea, and every 10-15 mins an aero plane will fly right above us towards the airport. And 20meters away, few fisherman is casting their rods into the sea, while I casting my rod into my gf's mouth and pussy. Did it quick in 10mins because really scare those fisherman will shine their high power torch at us. Lol.

This is my most 2 interesting public spaces sex that I can recall. The rest will be playground, shopping mall's toilet, in car in mscp.

Roozu
11-08-2013, 06:36 PM
went to Anchorvale CC last night for supper @ mac with fb. was feeling horny all day seeing those minahs in sexy baju kurung doing their visiting.. adding to it, fb was at the time of the month. at this time, her boobies was slightly bigger than usually. already big to me with 34C. beh tahan.. my lil bro was kinda semi erect all day long.. fb saw it while eating supper. i teased her more by poking her side boob few times. fb was wearing hoodie with spaghetti strap inside and hot pants.. she was also complaining that the bra was a lil tight. so i quietly unhook her bra strap. she was totally turn on by then.
after eating, we went to the park behind. there is this pumpkin looking structure. the lights inside was not on. at first was sitting outside the structure. after a lil hanky panky outside, seeing no souls around, push her inside the pumpkin, pull down her spaghetti strap and suck her titties.. she then kneel down and start suck my lil bro..after a while, shoot it all on her big titties..haha..

blacktieparty
12-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Wa. ..still got bros doing in public now. ...
7th month is a no no for me. .. scared I see wrong things. .. Haha

greddy88
12-08-2013, 03:04 PM

LOL yes.. i recall watching some ghostly tales about spirits..

when someone piak piak, spirits wanting to/due for reincarnation tend to hover around the couple.. in case tio baby and they'll chiong inside to get reincarnated.

but of course.. they'll lppl if shoot outside or use condom :D

true or not i dunno.. so far *touch wood* i've never seen or felt anything weird :p

adventured
12-08-2013, 10:52 PM

they will occupy front row seats :D

Roozu
12-08-2013, 11:00 PM
serious ah? :eek: never heard of it.. no wonder it was so deserted that day..usually there will be some ppl also trying to hanky panky at the park area.
for those who believe, just do indoors for now. for those who dont, enjoy those deserted places!! haha :D

jasonzzz
12-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Something to share.
Years ago, went clubbing almost on a weekly basis. Mostly with my colleagues. On one occasion, one of my female colleague brought along her ploy friend.

Let call my female colleague NTUC (nie tua U Chaim), and her friend as Cat.
Reach the outing together with a few colleague, NTUC joined later with Cat. Wow Cat was really chio man! Good ht, gd size breast, and a gd ass to go along.
Once I saw her, my didi blood rushing Liao.... She wore those body hugging , one piece, with bottom almost like a mini skirt.

Fast forward. As it approaches 3am, everyone got their fair share of drinks, almost all are high Liao...... All of the sudden, Cat came close to me and told me she don't want to go home tonite.... :eek: can't believe my luck..... Act blur told her "where you wanna go than"?, she replied "anywhere but my house".

Don't wait Liao, quickly hop into a cab and straight away head for my place. Along the way my hand is already auto roaming ard her southern region, can feel she trying to control as her expression can tell.
Upon reaching my place, we hug and kiss as the lift makes its way up to my level. Before it can reach( stay on 12th floor) my hand already fingering away, while she is stroking my didi... Once out of the lift, we can't wait and drag ourselves to the nearby staircase. At that point I can feel my did going to cum Liao... Quickly turn her around, lift up her skirt, pull down her underwear and had one of the best doggie of my life. I cum in merely mins...

Feeling not satisfy, bring her into my room for anther session. Next morning got a ear full from my parent, after I have send her home. Nevertheless, I had an experience of my life time ;)

Max35w12v
13-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Feeling not satisfy, bring her into my room for anther session. Next morning got a ear full from my parent, after I have send her home. Nevertheless, I had an experience of my life time ;)

Happened to me so many times in my youth that my parents eventually gave up. The problem is, being the eldest and in the army at that time, I slept in the living room while the rest of my siblings sleep in what used to be my room. Lots of quiet fumbling and soft moans. And no violent pumping. Lol

cornyham
13-08-2013, 02:21 PM
any couple interested in some public hanky panky?

early 20s couple here .

we can each do our partner while helping keep a look out :p:p

Jizzer
14-08-2013, 06:12 PM
1st GF:

A Japanese, damn horny over sex.
I'll just have to tease her a little then "ALL ABOARD"!!!:D:D

BJ and HJ
CarPark staircase, playground, parks, Cinemas, Buses, Cabs.

FJ
Shopping malls' Handicap toilets,

2nd GF:
A Singaporean Chinese.

BJ and FJ
In my car,
Her living room(when her family is in their own room, quite having that excitement tho. knowing that her family members are just next door hahaha!:D).

blacktieparty
14-08-2013, 08:45 PM
LOL yes.. i recall watching some ghostly tales about spirits..

when someone piak piak, spirits wanting to/due for reincarnation tend to hover around the couple.. in case tio baby and they'll chiong inside to get reincarnated.

but of course.. they'll lppl if shoot outside or use condom :D

true or not i dunno.. so far *touch wood* i've never seen or felt anything weird :p

There's a saying... after piaking outdoors. .. don't leave your used tissue or cum outside. .. they will follow you home. ... Haha
Always clean up De. .. Lol

bb300
14-08-2013, 09:35 PM
void deck, bus stop bj, park, handjob at various outdoor..

MaxWeber
14-08-2013, 11:32 PM
i had try public toilets, inside car, carpark and cinema..

The best would be at the cinema with my FB... we would always watch the quiet timing and sit the last row. totally half naked and fucking with her sitting up.. super thrilling to me..:D

TwinX
14-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Few days back pick my gf after her work. She was wearing those OL tight skirt and a see through blouse that can see her white bra. Her new skirt was altered short and has a back center slit. But the slit was too high until can see her rear panty. Imagine black skirt and white panty... quite obvious zaogeng. She only knew when I told her. Non of her colleagues told her.:D

We were already out at orchard when I saw. So most of the time I had to walk behind her. At wheellock while on escalator up, I purposely stand beside her. True enough the guys behind us stare at her zaogeng panty. Was quite horny by then.

Drove to a open cp near ecp. Remove her panty and bra and bonk her inside the car. Got few cars and people walk past but we didnt care as she was clothed. Continue until I cum. Then send her home but she didnt wear back her panty and bra. Can see her breasts n nipples from front and her ass from back. She used a bag to cover her front when walking home and I walk behind to block. It was exciting. :D

matthiaus
15-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Try it with a 24 vietnamese girl i met on skout... was very fast when it happened. pick her up at her place at TPY next moment we were at some public car park near her place touching each other super horny... n rest is history...

bb300
15-08-2013, 09:38 PM
i had try public toilets, inside car, carpark and cinema..

The best would be at the cinema with my FB... we would always watch the quiet timing and sit the last row. totally half naked and fucking with her sitting up.. super thrilling to me..:D

bro, you say cinema.. you remind me of beach road shaw tower xD a good area for public xxx

jameschong1
15-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Try it with a 24 vietnamese girl i met on skout... was very fast when it happened. pick her up at her place at TPY next moment we were at some public car park near her place touching each other super horny... n rest is history...
========
u sound damn sak ki
u also property consultant?

adventured
16-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Also at cinema with fb for early show or ulu cinema. Last min buy ticket at counter make sure the show not much ppl watching and the back rows are empty for us.

For easy access we always go commando and she wear cardigan or sweater with tube or spaghetti top and mini skirt or mini dress. Sometimes she just wear sweater and mini skirt only.

She would bring her vib and dildo that I got for her so I use it to warm her up first. We either fuck with her sitting on top of me on the chair or different positions on the floor. If not enough, we go handicap toilet continue.

iceage
17-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Was raining heavily just now at 3pm. Decided to drive to vishal with my gf instead of her place. With the heavy rain outside, we moved to the back seat. She removed her skirt fully as it is a skirt/pant. Usually she only removed her panty when she wear other skirt. With the good cover from the heavy rain, she felt comfortable to remove her skirt in broad daylight.

Love the way she sit on top of me and my cock just sliced into her easily. She is super wet and enjoy sex. We kissed as she continue to move and fucked me. I came inside her after few minutes. Rather short as too excited to fuck in broad day light. :)

fair fair
18-08-2013, 04:05 PM
All this happenned in SG?
How about Msia?

Roozu
18-08-2013, 04:10 PM
All this happenned in SG?
How about Msia?

At mlysia later kena caught by their religion police..

TwinX
20-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Today afternoon went to my gf place to send her to work. I was smoking at her house corridor while waiting for her to shower. She came out of toilet wearing only a fresh panty and using a towel to dry her hair. Yes her boobs exposed but no one at home. Ask her to come out to join me but she hesitated. She used her towel to wrap her body then came out to join me. But her towel was thin, small and wet. Can see a bit of her panty and her body shape. Wet and thin towel stick close to her body.

She scare neighbours see so we smoke at the stairs. I was quite turn on looking at her. Started to tease my gf by touching her boobs. Finally pull off her towel after much resistance. She was in panty only and opposite blk can see. So she squat beneath the railings so they can't see. Took out her panty and bonk her at the stairs. Opposite cant really see as we sat on the stairs. Cum after 10 mins.

lucky I cum fast. A sec sch student walk up the stairs shortly. He was stun to see my gf in towels. :D

PUMIT
20-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Today afternoon went to my gf place to send her to work. I was smoking at her house corridor while waiting for her to shower. She came out of toilet wearing only a fresh panty and using a towel to dry her hair. Yes her boobs exposed but no one at home. Ask her to come out to join me but she hesitated. She used her towel to wrap her body then came out to join me. But her towel was thin, small and wet. Can see a bit of her panty and her body shape. Wet and thin towel stick close to her body.

lucky I cum fast. A sec sch student walk up the stairs shortly. He was stun to see my gf in towels. :D

damn exciting bro, wish I was that sec sch kiddo.

Max35w12v
20-08-2013, 11:37 PM

She scare neighbours see so we smoke at the stairs. I was quite turn on looking at her. Started to tease my gf by touching her boobs. Finally pull off her towel after much resistance. She was in panty only and opposite blk can see. So she squat beneath the railings so they can't see. Took out her panty and bonk her at the stairs. Opposite cant really see as we sat on the stairs. Cum after 10 mins.

I am constantly amazed by your frequent outdoor adventures. DO you even remember what it feels like to bonk in private?

koneku2002
21-08-2013, 06:10 AM
We will be free Thursday evening.. and looking for couple..
Also on Sunday morning..

Any couples keen?

Eric 1234
21-08-2013, 09:21 AM
I am constantly amazed by your frequent outdoor adventures. DO you even remember what it feels like to bonk in private?

Totally agree he is just telling us what he imagine not real

chikopey
21-08-2013, 02:03 PM
personally, i've been quite friendly with the foreign maids, especially in the evenings when they bring the owners dog for evening walks. over the weekend, during my evening run, i bumped into 1 indon maid. it's not the 1st time i see her walking the dog wearing a tiny & body hugging singlet. bcos of my running shorts, she noticed my buldge (natural reaction when can see her nipples).

she was kind enough to offer to buy me a can of 100plus from vending machine. we sipped & chatted. i couldnt take my eyes off her boobs, she couldnt take her eyes off my buldge. after some casual chatting, managed to convince her for a quickie.

we headed to the nearest MSCP staircase, tied the dog to railing at the lower half landing, and we had our fun at the upper stair landing. at the beginning she was a bit scared, but i assured her if the dog bark, it would be our signal to dress up & run.

bcos we were both fell to our sudden urge, i didnt have rubber. luckily, no interruption, we shagged in a few awkward standing positions on the steps until finished the deed and i shoot my army into the aluminium can.

now, theres more incentive for me to cover her sector for my jogging route. or maybe i can try the other sector where i also befriended another pinay maid :D

Rick69U
21-08-2013, 03:16 PM
The latest adventure was two weeks ago during my holiday in HK, my gf and I was in the cable car at Ocean Park, for those of you who have been there, will know the cable car ride is quite long unlike the one in Singapore. As it was raining both of us were being allocated one cable car to ourselves.

2 mins into the ride, my gf put her hands on my inner thighs and start rubbing slowly moving to my dick. It started to get harder and harder. She then slowly unzip my pants and went down on gave me a bj..... It was raining heavily as it was typhoon period, so people in other cable car could really see clearly what was happening in our cable car.

As our cable car was almost reaching, I CIM shooting it all into her mouth and she sexily swallow it all...... damn it was so sexy..... and exiting.

diputs1269
21-08-2013, 03:24 PM
personally, i've been quite friendly with the foreign maids, especially in the evenings when they bring the owners dog for evening walks. over the weekend, during my evening run, i bumped into 1 indon maid. it's not the 1st time i see her walking the dog wearing a tiny & body hugging singlet.

i assured her if the dog bark, it would be our signal to dress up & run:D

You lucky fella, did you try doggie style :D

xdreamersx
21-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Last Monday at around 11pm ,went to central area to fetch my fb home on my bike, had a hard on when she hop on the bike. She noticed that my bro is having a "hard time" and she made things worse by rubbing it throughout the whole journey.
The initial stage was only rubbing on the outside but she got notti and unzip my pants to go inside to have a better feel.Throughout the journey, we actually tried to hide when stopping at red lights and I still prefer when we were moving, she would pump my bro hard and fast.
Upon reaching her place, I cannot tahan and just stopped at a bus stop to check if there are anyone around. Once cleared, pull out my bro, turn to the side and shoot my little armies on the ground of the bus stop.
Then fast hand fast leg clean up and move off.

goodu
21-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Last Monday at around 11pm ,went to central area to fetch my fb home on my bike, had a hard on when she hop on the bike. She noticed that my bro is having a "hard time" and she made things worse by rubbing it throughout the whole journey.
The initial stage was only rubbing on the outside but she got notti and unzip my pants to go inside to have a better feel.Throughout the journey, we actually tried to hide when stopping at red lights and I still prefer when we were moving, she would pump my bro hard and fast.
Upon reaching her place, I cannot tahan and just stopped at a bus stop to check if there are anyone around. Once cleared, pull out my bro, turn to the side and shoot my little armies on the ground of the bus stop.

cool story bro

pyscho77
21-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro xdreamersx!

Upz you!

I like this story... keep them cumming... next time i stop car at traffic light... see couple on motorbike... will pray extra hard to notice any hand erotic movement at the waist... tempting to get that class 2B....

TwinX
21-08-2013, 10:43 PM

We always bonk indoors bro. I am only sharing those outdoors bonk. If share indoor, I think everyone will be bored.

Today send my gf home after dinner. Then bonk her in her room then I left. Hmmm.... not interesting to share.

TwinX
21-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Totally agree he is just telling us what he imagine not real

If it's not real, then stop flooding my inbox trying to know my girl. :mad:

nothing to prove to u. My pics already say a lot.

chikopey
22-08-2013, 01:29 PM
You lucky fella, did you try doggie style :D we tried to explore the possibility, but bcos we didnt want to dirty our clothes, and the stair landing is solid concrete, we scrapped the idea of doggy style as didnt want to get bruised knees

markomarko
22-08-2013, 04:48 PM
let mi tik

1)shopin centre gers toilet (bj), wit my ex gf
2)my ex pri sch toilet (bj) , wit my same ex
3)van in a isolated building (sop) ex fb
4)staircase (bj) ex fb

cant rem more,2 much, lol

goodu
22-08-2013, 08:02 PM
l
3)van in a isolated building (sop) ex fb

care to share the location bro?

werdna
22-08-2013, 09:29 PM
This is just my fair share of experience, happened 4-5 years back.

Back then, me and my sec school gf would always go to top level of HDB carpark to have fun(not sex) after school. We started by drinking alcoholic drinks and frenching. While frenching, i would put my hand into her clothes and unbuckle her bra, followed by fondling her breast. Afterwards i would suck her nipples and play with her pussy until she is damn wet and finger her. She seems to enjoy when i put 3 or more fingers inside her. She then unzip my pants and start teasing with my hard-on dick. After a few rubs, she proceed to bbbj me until i cum in her mouth. After which, we would quickly put back our clothes on and go eat supper.

This happened for almost 2 years before we stopped completely. Nowadays she don't even want to do it in public anymore. Missed those times when we were young and daring.

delsol
23-08-2013, 04:40 AM
Last week, picked up a PRC singer at Jln Besar area after she finish work. She told me she's abit drunk. Ask her where she wanna go at 4am in the morning. She think alittle and say go beach. Proceed to ECP, park at Road Safety Park carpark. Walk towards seaside. Look around, not a single soul ard. Think back, knn, beginning of 7th month. Then saw that we are actually next to the infamous Yellow Tower. No choice, since got chance, why wait. She went straight towards the beach, remove her shoes, and started playing in the water. Told her better come back coz 7th month. She came back up, we lighted ciggy and smoke. I hugged her from behind, no resistance. Ho say liao. Turn her around, started to French her. My hands graping her butt, since she wearing short skirt, proceed my hands under her skirt. Silky laced rim undies. Can feel her heartbeat accelerating. Lead her to a bench, continue kissing n necking her. Slide my fingers inside her, she already dripping wet inside. She auto remove my beach shorts, took out my already throbbing hot n hard kuku. Bend down n gave me a BBBJ. About 3 mins gone, ask her if she want, she say yes but no cd. I say I have. Took out , unroll on my kuku, she slide her panty sideway and I bonked her right at the bench. Dunno got cyclist watching nearby or not. Shoot my load within 5 mins. Damn kan cheong n scary.

jupiter4686
23-08-2013, 05:49 AM
plz dnt do all dis stuff in public places

nudedudez
23-08-2013, 11:22 AM
The latest adventure was two weeks ago during my holiday in HK, my gf and I was in the cable car at Ocean Park, for those of you who have been there, will know the cable car ride is quite long unlike the one in Singapore. As it was raining both of us were being allocated one cable car to ourselves.

2 mins into the ride, my gf put her hands on my inner thighs and start rubbing slowly moving to my dick. It started to get harder and harder. She then slowly unzip my pants and went down on gave me a bj..... It was raining heavily as it was typhoon period, so people in other cable car could really see clearly what was happening in our cable car.

As our cable car was almost reaching, I CIM shooting it all into her mouth and she sexily swallow it all...... damn it was so sexy..... and exiting.

Wah.... I've been in those cable cars before... The cable car lines are actually pretty close together going opposite direction.. Very brave!!

lastexile
23-08-2013, 11:23 AM
i have heard that there are cameras in the cable cars

greddy88
23-08-2013, 12:46 PM
so far nobody confirms if there are.. google also nothing conclusive come out.
the most is camera taken from opposite cable cars.

luigi75
23-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Me n my gal going to watch movie in marina sq now n see if we can have some action

ah rat
23-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Me n my gal going to watch movie in marina sq now n see if we can have some action

Faster tell the seat nos. :D

luigi75
23-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Haha r u here too?

ah rat
23-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Haha r u here too?

Action already :p :D

Rick69U
23-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U

Wah.... I've been in those cable cars before... The cable car lines are actually pretty close together going opposite direction.. Very brave!!

Sorry it was typo error, what i wanted to say was that it was raining heavily so people in the other cable car could NOT see clearly what was happening in our cable car... besides we had an umbrella so we we open it up to block the view just in case.... Have checked before proceeding.. no cam:)

goodu
23-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Last week, picked up a PRC singer at Jln Besar area after she finish work. She told me she's abit drunk. Ask her where she wanna go at 4am in the morning. She think alittle and say go beach. Proceed to ECP, park at Road Safety Park carpark. Walk towards seaside. Look around, not a single soul ard. Think back, knn, beginning of 7th month. Then saw that we are actually next to the infamous Yellow Tower. No choice, since got chance, why wait. She went straight towards the beach, remove her shoes, and started playing in the water. Told her better come back coz 7th month. She came back up, we lighted ciggy and smoke. I hugged her from behind, no resistance. Ho say liao. Turn her around, started to French her. My hands graping her butt, since she wearing short skirt, proceed my hands under her skirt. Silky laced rim undies. Can feel her heartbeat accelerating. Lead her to a bench, continue kissing n necking her. Slide my fingers inside her, she already dripping wet inside. She auto remove my beach shorts, took out my already throbbing hot n hard kuku. Bend down n gave me a BBBJ. About 3 mins gone, ask her if she want, she say yes but no cd. I say I have. Took out , unroll on my kuku, she slide her panty sideway and I bonked her right at the bench. Dunno got cyclist watching nearby or not. Shoot my load within 5 mins. Damn kan cheong n scary.

bro i go ecp every fri night to jog one haha, next time u got such lobang tell me i go peep :p

ajlover
24-08-2013, 11:44 AM
bro i go ecp every fri night to jog one haha, next time u got such lobang tell me i go peep :p

wa.. super good lobang leh.... I join u for run and peep... hehe :D

lalaliang
24-08-2013, 05:41 PM
many years ago i had my gf BJ me at bugis illuma which now is bugis plus .. that time very dramatic because we were caught by security cams and security guards came down looking for us .

It was a staircase , 2 more doors is a carpark,
As soon as we heard the first door open , i faster pull her out of my dick and tried to zip my pants but sway sway the guards run dam fast .

Then it was like in a movie where i push my GF and ask her to run, let me take responsible , but she refused and cling on to me . In the end we both kena caught .
. kena caught and interview in the guard room, had to show IC n write down particulars.

But surprisingly the 2 security guards let us go as they say caught many youngsters doing this over there almost every week . some kena jail liao but see us not trouble maker type so let us off .
seriously my heart kena pump out that time ..

few days later one of the security guard text me ..

" boy how are you? want to have some fun?"

wa i chua tio... :(

NRider
24-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Not long ago just went to the infamous Labxxxr Park with my FB, had a gr8 time without much disturbance ya :D

iceage
25-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Not long ago just went to the infamous Labxxxr Park with my FB, had a gr8 time without much disturbance ya :D

Monday my gf coming back from overseas. Have agree to do it outside after dinner. Labrador sounds like a good place.

BMW69
25-08-2013, 03:13 AM
few days later one of the security guard text me ..

" boy how are you? want to have some fun?"

wa i chua tio... :(

HAHAHA LOL he gay now?

TwinX
30-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Just came back from wcp mac with gf....

Went to have some bites at the mac. Gf was in shorts and singlet with strapless bra.

After eating, went to our usual benches in the park and hanky panky there. Removed her bra and unzip her shorts. Finger her pussy and playing with her nipples until she cannot tahan. Stop when people jog past. When no one, faster pull her shorts and panty down and bonk her. Quite exciting and cum within mins.

Went back to mac to wash up while gf waiting outside toilet. When I am out, saw some guys staring at her. She was playing with her hp and her singlet side gap was loose. Can see her nipples as she didnt wear back her bra.:D

Hotcoffee
30-08-2013, 02:22 AM
sms my wife, asked if today want to go out and make love in car.

her reply ' are you sending it to the right person?' :(

DTCEPL
30-08-2013, 10:25 AM

:D:D:DOMG thats really jialet!.................SMS is dangerous!

Presto6969
30-08-2013, 10:52 AM

Fxxking hilarous! Can totally understand your sentiments... once become wife, no more adventure liao.

greddy88
30-08-2013, 11:40 AM
:D:D:DOMG thats really jialet!.................SMS is dangerous!

ya.. this boo boo i done before. instead of sending to my partner, i sent to my colleague (cos both recorded in sequence in the phonebook)

almost caused a hoo hah (though i also don't mind if she agreed to it) :D

otamay
30-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Fxxking hilarous! Can totally understand your sentiments... once become wife, no more adventure liao.

Already belongs to him as wife, so no need to be adventurous :D

PeteTsang69
30-08-2013, 12:08 PM

hope you replied "oops, yes, sorry wrong person ..." :D :p :D

chikopey
30-08-2013, 01:12 PM
one ba-chai that i didnt fancy was constantly sounding me for outing or date. it was ongoing for awhile till i got irritated & decided to engsiu her, so that she will stop bombing me on whatsapp.

i had to have a strategy to make the experience totally unromantic, so that she can forget about sounding me out for another follow up outing. she ask me where to go, so i suggest suntec (bcos suntec under major renovation :D)

very limited places shopping space to venture, and the shopping areas also hardly any ppl shopping. throughout the outing & dinner i was totally uninterested & simply bochup about her comments, i was playing with my phone & stuff. it was quite late, almost closing time, so faster pay up & walk out the restaurant

she say she wanted to go toilet, so, i chinchai wait around. but after 20min no sound no shadow, so i assume she pangsai. waited till 30min, i suspect something wrong... so whatsapp her, ask her to faster come out.

she replied that the zip of her dress was jammed, she needed help, but nobody in the toilet.. asked me to go inside help her. so bobian, i wanted to get it over, so that i can go home quickly.

when i enter the ladies toilet, she was actually stripped down to her laced undies, pull panties 1 side and playing with her own cb. she told me she very horny, n neede me to give it to her.

i wasn't very keen on the idea, but this ba-chai has bouncy nehneh & her cb hair also quite well kept. so i think think, ok la, do charity, give her charity bonk.

that encounter was the 1st, but definitely not the last.

TheOneAtWork
30-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Nice sharing bro, but somehow your ba-chai story reminds me of my lunch - pork rice!! Thanks for sharing bro!

one ba-chai that i didnt fancy was constantly sounding me for outing or date. it was ongoing for awhile till i got irritated & decided to engsiu her, so that she will stop bombing me on whatsapp.

i had to have a strategy to make the experience totally unromantic, so that she can forget about sounding me out for another follow up outing. she ask me where to go, so i suggest suntec (bcos suntec under major renovation :D)

very limited places shopping space to venture, and the shopping areas also hardly any ppl shopping. throughout the outing & dinner i was totally uninterested & simply bochup about her comments, i was playing with my phone & stuff. it was quite late, almost closing time, so faster pay up & walk out the restaurant

she say she wanted to go toilet, so, i chinchai wait around. but after 20min no sound no shadow, so i assume she pangsai. waited till 30min, i suspect something wrong... so whatsapp her, ask her to faster come out.

she replied that the zip of her dress was jammed, she needed help, but nobody in the toilet.. asked me to go inside help her. so bobian, i wanted to get it over, so that i can go home quickly.

when i enter the ladies toilet, she was actually stripped down to her laced undies, pull panties 1 side and playing with her own cb. she told me she very horny, n neede me to give it to her.

i wasn't very keen on the idea, but this ba-chai has bouncy nehneh & her cb hair also quite well kept. so i think think, ok la, do charity, give her charity bonk.

TheOneAtWork
30-08-2013, 01:24 PM
WCP? U reminded me of a FB who dared me to Fxxx her there in a quiet bench, facing a small river, many years ago... Damn, she gave me one hell of a BJ and then desperately sat on me (cowgirl).... I exploded all over the place, some kana her long silky legs.... And she was only 20 years old then. Shiok...

Went to have some bites at the mac. Gf was in shorts and singlet with strapless bra.

After eating, went to our usual benches in the park and hanky panky there. Removed her bra and unzip her shorts. Finger her pussy and playing with her nipples until she cannot tahan. Stop when people jog past. When no one, faster pull her shorts and panty down and bonk her. Quite exciting and cum within mins.

Went back to mac to wash up while gf waiting outside toilet. When I am out, saw some guys staring at her. She was playing with her hp and her singlet side gap was loose. Can see her nipples as she didnt wear back her bra.:D

KittyPryde
30-08-2013, 01:38 PM

LMAO! Ur wifey reply so funny lehh!

ConnerDoReMe
30-08-2013, 05:30 PM
met up a pinoy nurse on wechat, instead of going for proper meal, she requested to have me for lunch! i fast hand fast leg drive up 2nd highest level in one mscp, parked one corner and the actions began... woah... nurses r really horny.. hehe

raiders
30-08-2013, 07:07 PM

Went to have some bites at the mac. Gf was in shorts and singlet with :D

Bring back find memories. Had a china fling last time who was very obliging to outdoor sex. Went to WCP once with her in the afternoon. There is a patch of small forest there and we managed to find a small clearing to have fun. Bbbj, doggy style. The thrill of getting caught and the stupid mosquitoes meant that I enjoyed only 10 minutes and then CIM :D

raiders
30-08-2013, 07:14 PM
The story above happened about 1 year ago. already lost contact with that prc girl.

Today met up with my current fling for a quick BBBJ session near her office. As her office is near to a housing estate, and nice nice happened to have maisonettes there :D

Went to top floor but before can descend to the staircase, saw school uniform on the floor. Knn, nowadays school children also very smart and daring. Uniform all take off and leave on the stairs :p

From that angle cannot see where they were)that mansionettes has really good staircase) Too horny to go and peep at them(knn, should have home and give them a fright and see some naked secondary school girl)

Pulled my girl to the other staircase on the other side and as usual, the bbbj was super wonderful. 5 minutes I cannot tahan and CIM :o

TwinX
31-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Bring back find memories. Had a china fling last time who was very obliging to outdoor sex. Went to WCP once with her in the afternoon. There is a patch of small forest there and we managed to find a small clearing to have fun. Bbbj, doggy style. The thrill of getting caught and the stupid mosquitoes meant that I enjoyed only 10 minutes and then CIM :D

I think I know where. Very seldom have people go that area but too many mosquito there. Sometimes the grass is wet too.

We did get caught some months back. We went to a handicap toilet to bonk late at night. We had to switch on the lights because dark. Bonk gf fully naked and halfway saw a guy squad down to peep through the door small openings. Had to put tissues to block...

Kosch
31-08-2013, 09:49 AM

Wahahaha... charity bonk!! Super!!

raiders
31-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I think I know where. Very seldom have people go that area but too many mosquito there. Sometimes the grass is wet too.

We did get caught some months back. We went to a handicap toilet to bonk late at night. We had to switch on the lights because dark. Bonk gf fully naked and halfway saw a guy squad down to peep through the door small openings. Had to put tissues to block...

Since you drive and you always share your stories, I'll tell you where to play. The place was my favourite as one of my PRC fling stayed nearby. She had the best looking pair of legs and skin among all the PRCs that I fucked before. And shes also very obliging to how i want to fuck and where i want to fuck. But KNN me never cherish her. Until today still regret. Will PM you. Don't want that place to be flooded. That place you can,

1. Do in car
2. Do in handicap toilet
3. Do outside people's office gate
4. Do inside container :D
5. Do at garden

Wakaka. If you like the place, remember to up my points :p

nhp69
01-09-2013, 07:17 AM

haha power la bro, i like the way u say 'charity bonk' ....:D

Lanevo
01-09-2013, 08:29 AM

Hi Bro, learn a new word from you 'Charity Bonk' :D:D

KinderBueno
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Proceed to ECP, park at Road Safety Park carpark. Walk towards seaside. Look around, not a single soul ard. Think back, knn, beginning of 7th month. Then saw that we are actually next to the infamous Yellow Tower. No choice, since got chance, why wait. She went straight towards the beach, remove her shoes, and started playing in the water.Told her better come back coz 7th month. She came back up, we lighted ciggy and smoke. I hugged her from behind, ... ...... .... Dunno got cyclist watching nearby or not. Shoot my load within 5 mins. Damn kan cheong n scary.
老师100%guarantee有游荡的鬼魂在观看free show。很多人不知道,也不相信。

偷窥被人看是吃亏,给灵体缠就不妙了。

老师曾处理过不少这样的cases. 男阿飘跟女的回家,女阿飘跟男的回家。

对灵异玄学有兴趣,可以阅读[#87 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9061176&#post9061176)][#100 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9080478&#post9080478)][#131 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9101390&#post9101390)].

Shadowslayer
02-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Did my ex at toa payoh sky garden. It was nice;)

Roozu
02-09-2013, 12:28 PM
The story above happened about 1 year ago. already lost contact with that prc girl.

Today met up with my current fling for a quick BBBJ session near her office. As her office is near to a housing estate, and nice nice happened to have maisonettes there :D

Went to top floor but before can descend to the staircase, saw school uniform on the floor. Knn, nowadays school children also very smart and daring. Uniform all take off and leave on the stairs :p

From that angle cannot see where they were)that mansionettes has really good staircase) Too horny to go and peep at them(knn, should have home and give them a fright and see some naked secondary school girl)

Pulled my girl to the other staircase on the other side and as usual, the bbbj was super wonderful. 5 minutes I cannot tahan and CIM :o

yes bro.. maisonettes blk are good place for fuck.. last time with my ex-gf,her blk is beside a maisonettes blk.. love to sent her back home coz will always try to tease her for a quicky.

auntygranny
02-09-2013, 03:37 PM

Your post is cute! Mmm... Can you do another charity by teaching me how to up your point? 😊

tomandli
04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
just found a good spot next to the PIE at bedok town park. can do it day or night, n can watch all the car passing by the PIE. fun

LordVader
04-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Last time use to have this FB.

One time we went to the Chinese restaurant at PSA building (no more already).
After makan, we went to the MSCP. Feeling horny I tried to kiss and rubba rubba her.

Soon we were both damn high. She then drove to the top storey of the MSCP and then we alighted. Since she was wearing skirt and gstring, bonged her doggy style with her leaning over the railings ( low wall? ) Shiok!

The other FB, we actually did it near fort canning. You know there is this escalator that leads up to fort canning from the national museum? once you reach up there, there is this low wall / bush whereby behind that is a bench.

She rode me cowgirl style :D Risky though cos there were people using the escalator to go up still.... Shiok!

chikopey
04-09-2013, 04:35 PM
just hosted a visitor from indonesia recently, it was a whole day of cheap sight seeing & eating at several local haunts. she's actually quite a hot chick, so she watches her weight. she's maintains that everything we eat, both of us share share. so ok lor, chinchai engsiu, bcos at the end i want to eat her can liao.

so after camwhoring at flyer, paddock, nexus bridge, mbs, merlion, one fullerton, we tasted local treats as we went along from point A to B to C etc. by nightfall, we started boozing abit, and when she got a little tipsy (not drunk), she became quite bold, n was starting to clean closer & ask passers by to help us take photo etc.

decided to start engine, so started to talk naughty with her, n she went along.

by nightfall, she was quite sporting to remove her panty and kept it in her handbag, and i already had round 1 with her at esplanade park. good ting she wore a cotton skirt, so its quite convenient to lift up for standing action. luckily for us, the F1 is round the corner, so there were many barricades for her to lean forward on, while i pump from behind. i didnt drop my jeans, so, i think even if the tourists saw us, they probably suspect we were only twerking.

finish round 1 & i shoot my army into the coffee bean cup.

stay tune for round 2

goodu
04-09-2013, 08:06 PM
just hosted a visitor from indonesia recently, it was a whole day of cheap sight seeing & eating at several local haunts. she's actually quite a hot chick, so she watches her weight. she's maintains that everything we eat, both of us share share. so ok lor, chinchai engsiu, bcos at the end i want to eat her can liao.

so after camwhoring at flyer, paddock, nexus bridge, mbs, merlion, one fullerton, we tasted local treats as we went along from point A to B to C etc. by nightfall, we started boozing abit, and when she got a little tipsy (not drunk), she became quite bold, n was starting to clean closer & ask passers by to help us take photo etc.

by nightfall, she was quite sporting to remove her panty and kept it in her handbag, and i already had round 1 with her at esplanade park. good ting she wore a cotton skirt, so its quite convenient to lift up for standing action. luckily for us, the F1 is round the corner, so there were many barricades for her to lean forward on, while i pump from behind. i didnt drop my jeans, so, i think even if the tourists saw us, they probably suspect we were only twerking.

stay tune for round 2

bro u know her from wechat? recently just know one gal from there also just visited sg but went back 1-2 days le.

:D

RayNix
04-09-2013, 08:15 PM
used to do it with my gf when we are younger and bolder last time lol.

Hiding behind pillars of void decks.

There is those childcare centres below at HDB Flats. We will look for Pillars and Walls that are in the shape of a L. The good thing is there is only 4 Blocks in her Area.

So what we will do is , in the night around 9+ 10+ we will usually sneak infront of the Pillar and Piak Piak.
We would stop and hug together closely when we hear any noises or footsteps walking nearby.
There was once a owner with her dog walking pass. We were damn Nervous as we scare the dog might just sniff us and take a sneak at us HAHAHA

But overall was damn thrilling and fun.

kuche95
04-09-2013, 08:55 PM

stay tune for round 2

U guys rock. The boldest i done is in the airport toilet. Still cant forget that experience.

chikopey
06-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Wow bro, hats off to you! You are very social, using the word "twerking" :);) haha, gotta go with the times la. if not, how to impress all the siao meimei?

bro u know her from wechat? recently just know one gal from there also just visited sg but went back 1-2 days le.

:D ya bro, wechat is very handy to get quick fix. apparently, line is also another handy tool.

U guys rock. The boldest i done is in the airport toilet. Still cant forget that experience. airport toilet is spacious, but very cold, and sometimes, they have cleaners stationed in there perpetually.

chikopey
06-09-2013, 01:17 PM
round 1 finished here at esplanade park, was quite exciting, but becos she didnt get to go all out, we had to quickly find a new spot for her to unleash her power.

cross the padang is the old supreme court, but still very heavy human traffic, so we decided to just go find toilet to freshen up. we went into adelphi toilet to clean up, n then walk around, went up the staiways, and she was taunting me, flashing her pantyless full moon. most of the shops were really bo sengli, so we just randomly patronized some of the audio shops, although i'm not sure if she's truly hunting for audio for her home.

we decided to cross the bridge to funan, she actually flashed her full moon at the oncoming traffic, but i doubt motorists noticed from that distance.

went to funan, most of the shops were already closing, went into 1 of the toilets where we took turns to give each other a head job. she actually laughed, saying its the 1st time she's tasting her own pussy juice glazed on a cock (due to round 1 at the esplanade park)

the night was still young....... stay tuned for the actual round 2

NRider
06-09-2013, 06:23 PM
After such a long time didn't try, finally had a session recently with my FB ..
the thrill and joy of bring caught and enjoyment still remain, btw it's some MSCP :rolleyes:

nk8210
06-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Multi storey car park

Sent from my GT-N7105

NRider
06-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Multi storey car park

Sent from my GT-N7105

Oh bro, thanks for the quick reply ya !!a;)

NRider
06-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Bro UP to you for your daring act!;) Not many people dare to do what you do, action wise:)

If you read this thread from head to ends, there are still many spots to select, no venture no gain la Bro ..:D happy n victorious Chionging ya

peugot
06-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Inside the handicapped toilet of shopping mall.. haha but a bit too obvious of seen by someone.

iceage
06-09-2013, 11:08 PM
If you read this thread from head to ends, there are still many spots to select, no venture no gain la Bro ..:D happy n victorious Chionging ya

Yes. Too many places to try out. Just have a good time with my FB @Punggol. Parked at the corner spot in the pebble area. Can see the neighbourhood police post not too far away. This corner is dark. While having sex, a car reverse into the space besides us. The driver does not seem to notice us (maybe due to the tinted back window). He did not look into our direction, get out of his car and walked off right away. Now even more privacy. We continue with her rocking on top of me till I shoot inside her. :D

dreamer326
07-09-2013, 04:09 AM
no mood to work in the office so online watch xx movie then get myself horny but it was only about 11am.. texted ex colleague who i used to massage her during lunch or after work when no other colleagues around, to meet up at imm, lied her to meet for lunch, when we meet I pull her to a place where not many ppl and explain I was very horny and need to release, and promised will not go inside her, she was resist at the beginning when I pull her into toilet and kissed her, I waste no time to lick her pussy.. she came two times.. after that I asked her blow for me but she refused, so i rub my dick on her wet pussy till i cummed.

after we out from toilet, i apologized and seeking for her forgiveness, told her i obey my promise didnt go in, hope she wont mad with me. and said i still owe her, if she need any help can find me anytime but she didnt say anything and we back to own office individually.

laser434
07-09-2013, 05:46 PM
ahhh, missed all those times i used to fuck my ex in school! hahahaha up me if you wanna hear more about my little adventures!

laser434
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
to the bro that zapped me... i hope this story will be worth your power!

Back before I enlisted, I was in the same school as my ex. In fact, I got to know her while in school. Oh well, no point going into the details since this trend is about fucking in public area! hahahaha...

Although we're in different classes, we'll be in the same lecture hall at times. Lectures are boring. BORING AS HELL. I'll get so bored that I'll text her to meet me outside. Normally, we'll just walk around school or go chill in the canteen before going back into the lecture hall. However, I felt kinda adventurous that day. We often dirty text each other and fucking is pretty common either at her place or my place.

me to her: "the lecturer is killing me. i guess he's making you dry as hell ;) meet me are the staircase and i'll make sure you're hydrated."

her reply: "don't mind swapping the pen for your cock. i'll catch you after i finish with copying this part of the notes."

i stood up and got out of the hall and she followed after a short while. so we were at the staircase when i pushed her to the wall and started making out. my hands were all over her boobs. for a petite girl, her bust is pretty sizable! as i was grabbing her boobs, her hand slid under and started to rub my cock, through my pants. leaving one her on her left boob, i traveled down under with my master hand and rubbed her through her fbt shorts.

stupid girl, wear fbt shorts under her skirt. so many layers!

by now, we sat down on the stairs as i pulled down her shorts and put it aside. i rubbed her through her panties and gently pinched her nipples. she let out a soft moan. suddenly, we heard the door to the staircase opening! we quickly ran down the stairs and hid underneath it.

ex: "we're so dead."
me: "shh..."

she sat down, leaning against the wall as the footsteps got closer. My fingers slowly lifted her panties and started touching her clit.

ex: "not now!"
me: "shh..."

i rubbed her in a steady pattern as i stretched out to see who it was. a figure moved towards the exit as i slid my fingers inside her pussy. she let out a soft moan as the figure walked out. the door slammed shut, allowing me to turn my attention back at my ex. she was crazy wet now and my cock is throbbing. i withdrew my fingers and plunged my face in. my tongue made contact with her wet and warm pussy. It wasn't long before i stuck my fingers back into her.

my left hand felt left out so i started unbuttoning her blouse. one button at a time, i got to see more and more of her bra. black lacy bra. the sight of that drove me crazy as my left hand reached around her back. with one swift pinch, her bra came undone. the moment is right as i stood up.

ex took my cue and started unzipping my pants. i was wearing my favourite smiley face boxers. she gave me a wink when she saw it and pulled it down. as my boxers dropped to my ankles, her mouth began attacking my throbbing cock in one swift move. she began sucking.

sucking consumed a few minutes before i felt like exploding. i took my cock out. i turned her around and plunged my big ticking time bomb into her pussy. i started thrusting as she starting moaning.

me: "not so loud eh!"
ex: "i cannot... mmmmm.... control....mmmmm"

each thrust made me inch one step closer into the penultimate explosion. the countdown timer started. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.... i whipped out my cock and stuck it into her mouth, all the way in and exploded inside.

at this moment, i noticed that she was juicing as well.

me: "well, this sure is more interesting that lectures!"
ex swallowed and replied: "how to concentrate now? OH MY GOD, my skirt got stained! you see la! fuck me so hard until i also cum!"
me: "if you wanna do it, do it good." *winks at her*

i helped her to put on her bra before zipping up my pants and made my way back to the hall.

me: "catch you after soccer training."
ex: "i must wait for you until 7 plus?" *pouts*
me: "one must learn to wait for good things"

laser434
08-09-2013, 12:41 AM
kenna zap once for asking for ups before even posting the story. now kenna zap one more time even after posting the story. what the heck.....

addthefun
08-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Bro,nice story.Upped ur points.

zeusfist
08-09-2013, 10:53 AM
me: "one must learn to wait for good things"

Humble + for you. do share the next installment. LoL

omglol
09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
few days back
on the way back from jb to sg
heavy jam at custom.
I finger my gf all the way from jb to sg custom
thats about 1 hr of fingering
lol

birdy99
09-09-2013, 10:11 PM
My gf give me bj and hj in the lecturer hall during uni days. Miss those days...

diputs1269
09-09-2013, 11:59 PM
kenna zap once for asking for ups before even posting the story. now kenna zap one more time even after posting the story. what the heck.....

+4 for your nice story :)

6Friendly9
10-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Hi to the silver Getz at sengkang mcsp.... I'm the Black Odyssey... why leave so soon??? ;-p

6Friendly9
10-09-2013, 02:49 AM
few days back
on the way back from jb to sg
heavy jam at custom.
I finger my gf all the way from jb to sg custom
thats about 1 hr of fingering
lol

==> finger never cramp?? hahaha... nice one!!! after clearing custom got park one corner fire off the round or not??? :)

Roozu
10-09-2013, 10:07 PM
talking abt jb..last saturday, booked a passenger van to attend cousin wedding at jb with family & fiancee.. reached there, my mother forgotten to bring some stuff for the wedding. so i had to drove back to sg with fiancee. tired of driving to & fro the checkpoint with jammed packed of cars due to the 1 week sch holiday. after cleared jb custom, i stopped somewhere at the the bridge highway to rest for a while. left leg really wore out coz of the clutch(manual van). asked my fiancee to massage my left tight. i dozed off . suddenly, i left some big movement and open my eyes to see my 2nd ic inside my fiancee mouth. too tired to do anything, just let her blow till cim...surprising i felt more energized after that..

Roozu
10-09-2013, 11:18 PM
you lucky man.. :D

hehehe.. thanks bro

Roozu
11-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Before u even mentioned what you mentioned, I didn't thought that was possible at or after the Checkpoint area stretch of road..

me too actually..even tho there are more secluded place there, nvr tout of trying to do such stuff there..jia lat if kena caught..worst robbed..
was scared at first when fiancee do it..but buay tahan liao..once started must release!! hahaha

Rockstar10
11-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Ive tried twice fxxcking my FB in my car at the mount faber carpark...i was the first to rch the carpark den followed by a few cars came by and park side by side..i was abit sian and paisey coz cannot up my FB...suddenly while chit chatting i just glance to see the car beside me with slight tinted window...nabey they start the show liao...from that moment i dun wait liao....paisey for wat coz they also not paisey...hahahha...then it was like after finish one by one car left n new car comes in...like take turns...hahaha happen in 2011...:D:D..now no more liao...sianzzz...:(

Defacto
12-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Would like to share my recent outdoor experience. Was at the east side of SG and started kissing in the car. Gf was touching me and making me real hard. Drove to this secluded area where its totally dark. Moved to the back seat and started to make out furiously. Could not take it and started to strip her n had her sit on me. She was so wet that I slid in easily. After a while, decided to try something new. Opened the car door and stepped outside. Made my gf bend over the car hood and started to bonk her from the back. Damn shiok knowing that we were doing it in the open. As I was abt to cum,she squat down n sucked me while fingering herself. Finally CIM. Got back into car and drove off. Damn shiok. Just sharing my experience.

TheOneAtWork
14-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Like to share this story that was years ago
Used to have a gf, who work in the pub. So I went to fetch her one night after work. Maybe she was a bit tipsy.... And working a short black skirt, which make her very sexy that night. She stay in a very quiet part of Woodlands HDB area. When we were in the lift, we started frenching. Got very hard on... But as it was 3am, it's too far and and late to drive to a hotel. So as we were at the staircase (those days the lift still don't stop every floor), I told her to took out her panties. It helps she wear short skirt.. And she just listen and took out panties to me, I just put in my jeans pocket. Then I make her turn around to back face me, stand one level up the stairs, and I poke her from behind. She was so wet... And trying not to moan too loudly, in case wake up the neighbours... The height level was not very easy to move fast, so I took her to face me. I spread her legs, carry her up like a wrestler doing power bomb, and pump her while carrying her.... Those days I was strong (ex commando) and she moan even louder and got more wet... I cum on the side of the stairs.... The next day, she sent me her topless photo (check out the avatar)

Best outdoor night training ever ;)

16cm
14-09-2013, 11:32 PM
can intro some place for me to try outdoor alr! hahaha!

cheers!

koneku2002
15-09-2013, 11:00 PM
WE will be free tmrw (Monday) and looking for other couples to have some fun...

NottiNotti
15-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Did it once at telok blangah hill with my gf. She was wearing a dress and i just lifted her dress up, pull down her panties and doggied her. The place was quite open but there is only one entrance, so we could stop if we see anyone coming. Came quite fast due to the excitement. Great scenery there as well. ;)

Also doggied her at one of the staircase at Hort Park. Did not managed to cum as we did not feel safe. :o Finished the deed inside my car. :D

Wednesday
15-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Camping for more places!

D.Keys_SG
16-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Remembered doing outdoors ages ago (around 12-15yrs ago) with my then GF (now wife). She was still in Sec sch with me 3 years older. Was at Jurong West area, that time still got a few new flats which means not so many people.

Before this had penetrated a few times but dont think was deep enough. Went to a secluded staircase and started action. She then sat on me as we did our love making. When she got up, realised that "hit jackpot" cos there was blood on my tool!! After that, dont care liao. Whenever have the urge, just do. Hehehehe ...

chikopey
16-09-2013, 05:19 PM
the night was still young....... stay tuned for the actual round 2 continue from where i left off.

after getting her horns up in 1 of the toilets in funan, we casually walked off the excitement, cos its hard to conceal my buldge in my pants, so we passed peninsular, crossed over to hill st firestation, and walked towards stamford house.

as soon as we passed 1 of the small roads leading to armenian st, she pulled my hand dragged me into the well shaded pathway. it was a very risky position cos if a car was to drive into that road, or if somebody walking pass will surely see us thick in the act.

she couldn't be bothered about the risk & shame, lifted her skirt and make me pump her in the standing position. it was a risky spot, so fired away quickly and finish the deed real quick. i shoot my armies against the wall, so hopefully, it will seem like somebody sneezed mukus onto the wall.

we were shagged out, and couldn't really walk more. so decided to catch a cab back to her hotel room for a break.

stay tuned for round 3

Jamesleejamesle
17-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Should just bbbbj after custom. Bend down and cruise control:D

Got my gf back in uni days to BBBJ me whilst I was driving down past the admin block, all t way down to clementi one nite.
Damn bloody shiok...
I didn't realise it but she told me the car was jerking cos I coundnt control...I stopped at one of the car park in clementi n got her to lie down on the passenger seat n finished the deed... (one of the many outside fucks tt we did...hehe)

koneku2002
24-09-2013, 06:46 AM
We will be out again today..
Any couples wanna join?

CCIvan
24-09-2013, 03:55 PM
1. bali villa, pool side
2. toilet in taiwan hotel
3. in a tourist van, park in shopping mall in BAndung Indonesia
4. Beach at Boracay after my proposal to my fiancee.

D.Keys_SG
24-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Anybody wanna do at a poly?? Hehehe? I got lobang but all i ask is to watch. Hahahaha ... after midnite also no problem. How? Anyone wanna take up the challenge?

AYSL
25-09-2013, 11:42 AM
i think is fun and thrill to have outdoor... but it will nvr become an enjoyment. cos u will look here and there while doing it.

cereal-killer
28-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Taking public sex to a whole new level (in Hong Kong)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1422180801337983

cereal-killer
28-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Public Sex... China Style

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=165005550369551

goodu
29-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Taking public sex to a whole new level (in Hong Kong)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1422180801337983

taiwan lah. old news liao

EricTanEricTan
29-09-2013, 11:47 AM
My usual place is on TG Beach in Sentosa. I think the most daring place was in a disco/pub in Bangkok. My girl and I were at Supper club for dinner...she was wearing only a short dress, no bra, no panties...whole night on the BED (as you know supper club you sit in bed and eat) she keep jou kuang since her skirt is short and we had to clmb into bed like everyone else.
That got me so high...tried to bonk at dinner but too bright, so we we headed next door to the club n she sat on me and bobbed to the music beats. came a full load into her...then she surprised me....I thought thats over liao and we then need to figure out how to clean up the mess, but instead she stood up quickly, lie down on the seat beside me and sucked me clean, pretending to be drunk and sleeping on my lap. wah low, sibei shiok. wasted we not together anymore...this girl is one hell of a horny nymph and exhibitionist! I miss her still...

be1cool
30-09-2013, 12:01 AM
i fucked my co worker inside the office at night as we were preparing for event next day. We fucked in the coffee room and next day we both were fired ! Camera in the office show me walking with my dick out to get tissue from desk to clean up. Only been there 3 weeks in the job, she been there 9 months.

goodu
30-09-2013, 07:30 AM
i fucked my co worker inside the office at night as we were preparing for event next day. We fucked in the coffee room and next day we both were fired ! Camera in the office show me walking with my dick out to get tissue from desk to clean up. Only been there 3 weeks in the job, she been there 9 months.

very cool story.

giantsausage
30-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Was in Orchard over the weekend finding a good place to do it.
Ended up at Orchard Central. The handicap toilets on the higher floors at night are pretty quite. Big and spacious, only problem is doors are the button automatic type so they don't close fast. Was bonking my gal when somebody outside trying to open! So damn scary cause just now door got accidentally open by itself!! Ended up riding for 10 mins plus and CIM. Def gonna go back soon^^

hermit1313
30-09-2013, 11:35 AM
my previous FB almost make me naked in ECP, one of the bench by the beach, and i taste her titties on the spot too... too fun not to do it again... hope can find another FB to have some outdoor fun...

thissuckbigtime
30-09-2013, 03:48 PM

Hubby and I had a similar sexperience too.. was riding him on the couch in the office when he spotted a CCTV at the far end.. we immediately got our clothes on and left.. the next day I discover that the CCTV is faulty..
since then we learnt to check blindspots by hard.. :D

Roozu
30-09-2013, 10:09 PM
do choose ur outdoor sex place carefully..being caught by ppl is still better than this -> http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ukrainian-woman-dies-during--lovemaking-on-railway-tracks--043330884.html

washere
01-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I was having dinner with my girlfriend and two other friends one day, and both me and gf sat side by side while the other two sat opposite us. Suddenly, I felt horny and mischievous, and decided to finger her while chatting with the group. She stared at me with the half orgasmic and half WTF look. She resisted a little,trying not to startled our friends, but I still carried on. O well, the next thing I know, her hand was on my crotch, massaging. It was a fun and kinky dinner.. :)

TwinX
09-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Today afternoon landlord n house mates not at home. We went outside corridor to smoke. Gf was only in a spag top but just long enough to cover her pussy. She wasn't wearing bra n panty. Halfway landlord return and smile at us. He didn't know my gf not wearing panty. Gf feel uncomfortable as landlord sat at living room bioing her.

We went to stairs to smoke instead. Landlord can't see us. Gf was up on the stairs while I was below. I can see her pussy from here. Got horny... ask her down... pull up her spag top and bonk her. When gf was very high, I pull out her top! She was completely naked at the stairs. If anyone walk past now, sure see everything. Bonk about 5 mins more then cum.

Gf wear back her top and we went back to our room. Landlord still sitting there waiting to catch a glimpse of my gf.

Eric 1234
09-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Today afternoon landlord n house mates not at home. We went outside corridor to smoke. Gf was only in a spag top but just long enough to cover her pussy. She wasn't wearing bra n panty. Halfway landlord return and smile at us. He didn't know my gf not wearing panty. Gf feel uncomfortable as landlord sat at living room bioing her.

We went to stairs to smoke instead. Landlord can't see us. Gf was up on the stairs while I was below. I can see her pussy from here. Got horny... ask her down... pull up her spag top and bonk her. When gf was very high, I pull out her top! She was completely naked at the stairs. If anyone walk past now, sure see everything. Bonk about 5 mins more then cum.

Gf wear back her top and we went back to our room. Landlord still sitting there waiting to catch a glimpse of my gf.

Sure one day the landlord will c ur gf n pcc.....

laser434
10-10-2013, 03:38 PM
To the bros who were waiting for the chapter after my debut in this thread. thank you for your patience. been caught up with protecting the nation lately and now that atec is completed, i hope i can free up more time for stories and hope my creative juices can flow freely, thanks!

As I jogged over to the field, I noticed that my ex's class were having PE lessons. To the bros who loves to see shapely long legs shooting out of FBT shorts, you will die when you see this scene. Back in my days in JC, every girl wear FBT shorts for PE. The plus point is that you get to see legs. A LOT OF LEGS. The down side, however, is that since everyone of them are wearing FBT shorts, the fat and stubby ones are on show as well, haiz....

I was putting on my shin pads by the side of the field after warm-up when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to the sight of my ex.

"all the best for training! i'll be waiting for you!"

this comment made me felt really motivated and happy at the same time. this very comment also made me receive a lot of stick from the other lads. Comments like "wah, so sweet, i jealous." and "wait for you go where? i wanna go also leh."... standard team banter stuff. So training started and i lost track where my girlfriend was and before i knew it, the sun had set. Training was over so I went over to the canteen where my ex was waiting for me. It was a wednesday and so by now, the school was practically empty. I sat down besides her, attempted to give her a hug but I was pushed aside. Being wet and smelly didn't help i guess! hahahahaha!

"oi, XXX, wanna join us for dinner not?" my team mates shouted. "it's alright, bros. you guys carry on, i have dinner at home already! see you guys tomorrow!" i replied.

as the chaps moved off, i turned over to my ex. she was busy packing her bag. "what's the hurry? can we chill here for a bit?" i said. she turned around and said "follow me, you smelly boy!" I quickly grabbed my bag and shoved my football gears inside. She led me towards a second floor toilet before whispering in my ear "let's shower together."

i know in my head that the guard will lock the gate in less than an hour's time so i quickly undressed myself and pulled her into the cubicle. The cubicle wasn't big and spacious but it was just nice for the both of us. I found myself staring at my ex's naked body. Her nice long legs, her tiny waist, her perky boobs and that pretty little face. Suddenly, a cold stream of water hit me in my face. My ex turned on the shower while i got carried away staring at her! We soaped each other sensually as we found our hands wandering precariously around the vital parts. My member started to grew as her hand started to fondle with it. I took her face in and kissed her. correction, it was hot frenching. As my finger brushed her wet clit, she let out a soft moan. i carefully slid two of my fingers in to recce the area. From the info I gathered, i deemed that the time was right and i primed my missle for launch sequence. I pushed her to the wall and thrusted in. We continued for a good couple of minutes and I felt it coming. My countdown clock began so I withdrew and got her to contain the oncoming explosion in her mouth. If there's one thing my ex can do really well, that is a really really good deep throat. I saw my member disappeared into her mouth and I let it all out. SHE GAGGED.

We proceeded to wash ourselves clean and got out of the cubicle. I couldn't help myself but my eyes were fixated on my ex as she slipped on her panties and clipped on her bra.

"OI, are you okay? you're like so dazed." she blurted out

i snapped out of it and replied "not okay. girlfriend too pretty and too hot." (quick thinking, aye?)

"hahaha, you and your sweet talking. hurry up get dressed or we'll be locked inside here." she retorted!

A part of me went dead when I saw her boobies vanished under the cover of a t-shirt. the sole consolation was the FBT shorts and the slight shadow of what lies beneath the t-shirt. We went to grab some bite at a coffee shop near her place before sending her to her doorstep. i gave her a hug and a little peck on her cheek. i looked on as she walked into her house, cute ass bouncing as she went up the steps. maybe ZG abit as she took off her shoes, hahaha! On my way home, I KO on the bus. What a tiring day!

School toilet, in the shower.... who would have thought of it? hahahaha, the achievement only dawned upon me when i was home, thinking about my day.

Next few chapters may be coming out within the next month or so!

sneak peek: i was busying playing fifa on my ps3 when my phone vibrated. "baby, can you come to the hospital, i think i broke my leg."

please give me your comments with regards to the story/sneak preview.... tell me what's good and what's bad please! cheers!

koonkoon
10-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Try once on the bus when sitting at the back.(bbj)
A few time at the mrt toilet.

Bigthorn
10-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Nice sharing, bro laser434.

Defacto
11-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Just came back from another outdoor session. Brought my gal to our usual spot and this time totally stripped her naked. She was already wet and touching herself while begging me to fuck her. Entered her and she started to moan like no tomorrow. Decided to try something different and opened the car door. This made her even wetter and she came in no time. In no time, i was also cumming into her wet tight pussy. Best way to end the night! Looking forward to tomorrow. Maybe we will try something different this time...

laser434
11-10-2013, 09:45 PM
bros, please let me know whether you guys want my story to continue or not?

CyberRod
12-10-2013, 02:20 AM
bros, please let me know whether you guys want my story to continue or not?

No one stopping you bro... Bring it on...! :D

baconly
12-10-2013, 08:10 AM
To the bros who were waiting for the chapter after my debut in this thread. thank you for your patience. been caught up with protecting the nation lately and now that atec is completed, i hope i can free up more time for stories and hope my creative juices can flow freely, thanks!

As I jogged over to the field, I noticed that my ex's class were having PE lessons. To the bros who loves to see shapely long legs shooting out of FBT shorts, you will die when you see this scene. Back in my days in JC, every girl wear FBT shorts for PE. The plus point is that you get to see legs. A LOT OF LEGS. The down side, however, is that since everyone of them are wearing FBT shorts, the fat and stubby ones are on show as well, haiz....

I was putting on my shin pads by the side of the field after warm-up when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to the sight of my ex.

"all the best for training! i'll be waiting for you!"

this comment made me felt really motivated and happy at the same time. this very comment also made me receive a lot of stick from the other lads. Comments like "wah, so sweet, i jealous." and "wait for you go where? i wanna go also leh."... standard team banter stuff. So training started and i lost track where my girlfriend was and before i knew it, the sun had set. Training was over so I went over to the canteen where my ex was waiting for me. It was a wednesday and so by now, the school was practically empty. I sat down besides her, attempted to give her a hug but I was pushed aside. Being wet and smelly didn't help i guess! hahahahaha!

"oi, XXX, wanna join us for dinner not?" my team mates shouted. "it's alright, bros. you guys carry on, i have dinner at home already! see you guys tomorrow!" i replied.

as the chaps moved off, i turned over to my ex. she was busy packing her bag. "what's the hurry? can we chill here for a bit?" i said. she turned around and said "follow me, you smelly boy!" I quickly grabbed my bag and shoved my football gears inside. She led me towards a second floor toilet before whispering in my ear "let's shower together."

i know in my head that the guard will lock the gate in less than an hour's time so i quickly undressed myself and pulled her into the cubicle. The cubicle wasn't big and spacious but it was just nice for the both of us. I found myself staring at my ex's naked body. Her nice long legs, her tiny waist, her perky boobs and that pretty little face. Suddenly, a cold stream of water hit me in my face. My ex turned on the shower while i got carried away staring at her! We soaped each other sensually as we found our hands wandering precariously around the vital parts. My member started to grew as her hand started to fondle with it. I took her face in and kissed her. correction, it was hot frenching. As my finger brushed her wet clit, she let out a soft moan. i carefully slid two of my fingers in to recce the area. From the info I gathered, i deemed that the time was right and i primed my missle for launch sequence. I pushed her to the wall and thrusted in. We continued for a good couple of minutes and I felt it coming. My countdown clock began so I withdrew and got her to contain the oncoming explosion in her mouth. If there's one thing my ex can do really well, that is a really really good deep throat. I saw my member disappeared into her mouth and I let it all out. SHE GAGGED.

We proceeded to wash ourselves clean and got out of the cubicle. I couldn't help myself but my eyes were fixated on my ex as she slipped on her panties and clipped on her bra.

"OI, are you okay? you're like so dazed." she blurted out

i snapped out of it and replied "not okay. girlfriend too pretty and too hot." (quick thinking, aye?)

"hahaha, you and your sweet talking. hurry up get dressed or we'll be locked inside here." she retorted!

A part of me went dead when I saw her boobies vanished under the cover of a t-shirt. the sole consolation was the FBT shorts and the slight shadow of what lies beneath the t-shirt. We went to grab some bite at a coffee shop near her place before sending her to her doorstep. i gave her a hug and a little peck on her cheek. i looked on as she walked into her house, cute ass bouncing as she went up the steps. maybe ZG abit as she took off her shoes, hahaha! On my way home, I KO on the bus. What a tiring day!

School toilet, in the shower.... who would have thought of it? hahahaha, the achievement only dawned upon me when i was home, thinking about my day.

Next few chapters may be coming out within the next month or so!

sneak peek: i was busying playing fifa on my ps3 when my phone vibrated. "baby, can you come to the hospital, i think i broke my leg."

please give me your comments with regards to the story/sneak preview.... tell me what's good and what's bad please! cheers!

ups for a good experience sharing:D:D:D

TwinX
14-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Sure one day the landlord will c ur gf n pcc.....

I think he fantasised my gf and pcc many times already. I sometimes fantasised about his wife and pcc too.:D

Anyway we check into a hotel today near clarke quay. Our room is facing an office building and it is very near. Can see the staff. Our bed is just beside the window and at first we were bonking fully naked inside the blanket. Slowly got more horny and daring and remove the blanket. Letting them see us. Finally cum and both of us rest on the bed naked watching movie.

Just now at 8 plus... got horny again and bonk my gf naked. This time not much staff opposite but still can see a few. Push my gf to stand at the windows in full view of her naked body and bonk her standing. Can see her nipples and pussy clearly. A guy opposite was enjoying the view. Cum about 10 mins later and gf slept until now. 1 of the best exposed bonk we had.:D

Nuahster
16-10-2013, 01:15 AM
The shopping malls in town were a good place to do the deed back in the 1990s, before all the major renovations. Did a couple of times at Far East Plaza and Centrepoint, as my ex-gf used to work at these malls. We'd sneak a bonk during her breaks.
For Far East Plaza, practically nobody uses the staircase next to Sakura restaurant (not sure if Sakura is still there). As for Centrepoint, we used the staicase at the lift lobby on the far left of the mall after the main entrance. Only once did someone actually walked in on us =P

Ianchen
16-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Anybody wanna do at a poly?? Hehehe? I got lobang but all i ask is to watch. Hahahaha ... after midnite also no problem. How? Anyone wanna take up the challenge?

Which poly/

D.Keys_SG
16-10-2013, 04:24 PM
North area ... guess lah!!

TwinX
19-10-2013, 08:33 AM
This is 100% real and just happened....

Went clubbing with gf last night and took a cab to her place. Gf was in a tight shirt and skirt. During clubbing, her shirt was unbutton until can see bra and parts of her breast. Gf sat behind taxi uncle and she knows I was horny for her. She unbutton until can see her belly button and pull her bra down to expose both nipples.:eek: pull my hand over to play with her nipples. Her bra was a bit trouble some so she signal me to unhook and she took some time to final remove her bra.

She open her shirt wide enough to expose both nipples clearly. Quite sure the taxi uncle knows what she is doing as his rear mirror is facing her. But gf was too high and didn't care. Ask me to suck her nipples and I paused at first as it will be ao obvious. In the end didn't care and suck her. Gf start to put her hand into her panty and finger her pussy while I suck. Lasted quite long until uncle ask which blk.:D

Then I stop and gf faster close her skirt button until her breast level. Her shirt was tight and translucent and her nipples were hard. So it was very obvious can see her nipples. Uncle switch on the lights to collect money but I can see he keep looking at her nipples. While coming out of taxi, gf come out from my side and has to open her legs while moving her butt. Uncle was looking at her wet panty and nipples and somehow can't decide which to see.:D

anyway we were both horny by then. At lift lobby unbutton her shirt again and pull down exposing her nipples. She was almost topless. Once lift came, went inside pull down her panty and bonk her doggy. When reach her floor, continue bonking at corridor. Quite sure if opposite anyone awake, can see her topless. Cum soon after.

kohzcm
20-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Waa.. Police patrol spotted at ECP around 1230am viewing cars for activities.

hot.hot911
20-10-2013, 05:50 PM
This thread really an eye opener.

Did it 2 times in carpark near canteen at terminal 2... Once in car, once in between concrete boxes :)

hot.hot911
20-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Have a thought of quickie in duck tour must be very fun, but no gut to do it lols

nicefreak
20-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Had a brief escapade of sexual fun with my friend at the eastern part of the island. We both develop feelings for each other after our breakups and while strolling down the park, we start to kiss and finally sat down to share more kisses, sensing that she is horny. I immediately grabbed her into the car and drove further down to the secluded area of ECP and bonk her in the woods.

We were fearing that there may be some foreign workers hiding somewhere. So we were not fully unclothed when i gave her a doggie. Cummed on her butt, quickly dress up and left the place.

chikopey
21-10-2013, 03:28 PM
we were shagged out, and couldn't really walk more. so decided to catch a cab back to her hotel room for a break.

stay tuned for round 3

continued for part 3, headed back to her hotel room both of us sticky with sweat & bodily fluids, decided to save water & shower together. she's really a cock teaser, she soaped my cock till it was rock hard, while i helped myself to lathering her clit till her labia was swollen & bulding, but she denied me entry.

we dried up & had a short breather in bed, and i was abuot to make my move for more action but anti-climax when she told me she was hungry for some fast food. i suggested some road side foodstall nearby, but she talk me she want KFC. so we hopped into a cab to the kallang drive thru for a quick meal.

post meal, she went to the toilet to freshen up, came back out and told me she wanna go for a stroll. i went to wash off the grease in my hands, and we went outside for a stroll.

it was really getting quite late, and hardly any traffic, so i deliberately suggest to walk further in towards some industrial area. when we were all alone in the dark street corner, she flipped her skirt up to tease me again. i almost choked on my cigarette when i realized her panties were missing.

she pulled her knickers from her bra, and asked if i prefer her panties on, or off. my response to her "of cos i prefer it off, and even if your panties were on, its coming off anyway"

we hid ourselves behind some parked lorries and live firing commenced. she bent a little forward with legs wide to allow rear entry and i proceeded to pound away. i wasn't really sure where i should be unloading my army, bcos i realized we didnt have any cups or paper bag, and i was a little concerned to shoot it in no man's land.

she was definately not gonna let me shoot inside, so she sacrificed her panties for me to unload. finished the deed, walked back to the drive thru to dispose the cum glazed panties.

intended to send her back to the hotel & call it a day, but both of us dozed off in the cab when returning to the hotel. didnt think twice but crashed for the night.

considering shes outbound the following day, it'd save me the hassle of shuttling back & forth for the send off

definitely a tiring weekend.

sony2002
24-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Waa.. Police patrol spotted at ECP around 1230am viewing cars for activities.

wah, which car park?

wonder where else is safe from police patrol these days.

kena caught by police before, so got to be extra careful now :mad:

cheongking1
24-10-2013, 07:39 AM
wah, which car park?

Wah, bro, can share with us what you were doing when caught by police and what they did to you? Did they charge you in court or inform your wife? Thanks!

DaTan
24-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Back then when in 2009 I was going to ORD and the whole company went overseas for training. I requested not to join as I wanted to clear my leave. Brought my then gf into camp and my purpose initially was to show her around (hoping the RP will let us in). To my surprise, after I told the RP that my gf was there to help me pack up as i was going to ORD, they agreed to let her in.

She surrendered her IC and exchanged for camp pass. Brought her to my company line and showed her where my bunk was and my bed was. I had a 4 pax bunk.

Ended up bonking her on my bunk bed with the door locked. It was pretty exciting. The only previous outdoor bonk with her was when we went holiday at BKK and we bonk inside the sauna room.

goodu
24-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Back then when in 2009 I was going to ORD and the whole company went overseas for training. I requested not to join as I wanted to clear my leave. Brought my then gf into camp and my purpose initially was to show her around (hoping the RP will let us in). To my surprise, after I told the RP that my gf was there to help me pack up as i was going to ORD, they agreed to let her in.

She surrendered her IC and exchanged for camp pass. Brought her to my company line and showed her where my bunk was and my bed was. I had a 4 pax bunk.

Ended up bonking her on my bunk bed with the door locked. It was pretty exciting. The only previous outdoor bonk with her was when we went holiday at BKK and we bonk inside the sauna room.

very cool story. RP let a gal in in the middle of night.

DaTan
25-10-2013, 12:42 AM
No Bro not in the night.. in the day time.. it was a weekend if i remember correctly..

goodu
25-10-2013, 01:08 AM
No Bro not in the night.. in the day time.. it was a weekend if i remember correctly..

RP should be more strict. unless the gal is on official biz else i doubt they let her in without authorisation.

tikogoh
25-10-2013, 05:00 AM
RP should be more strict. unless the gal is on official biz else i doubt they let her in without authorisation.

Maybe the RP also in ORD mood so he bo chup?

goodu
25-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Maybe the RP also in ORD mood so he bo chup?

too many maybes

discordpiggy
25-10-2013, 04:14 PM
OMG! i had to literally take my calculator out to calculate.... how many years ago that I did it.

out in the open... opposite Liang Court, at the park, along the stairs, under the dim street lamp... at around 9ish pm?! if my memory serve me well...

ok... ignore my calculator.... but I never thought I would have kept this memory... hahahahah :D

FunGuy70
25-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Maybe the RP bring his own gf in too....lol :D:D:D

hornyhubby
26-10-2013, 04:48 AM
I had an OLD experience when Changi ASirport was not built then. The land was reclaimed and grass started to grow. I took my girlfriend on my bike and
had a nice time near the beach. It was 530pm when we decided to go for a swim after Round 1. One thing led to another and were were completely naked on the beach. While I was humping, my girl told me an apek is approaching so I quickly pulled out to get dressed. My girl said " DONT CARE LA, APEK ONLY WHAT " Without hesitation I started again feeling so aroused that she said that. I was secretly hoping apek would come and watch. Really got a kick out of it and we both had a good laugh about providing apek a free show.Sweet memories.

kohzcm
26-10-2013, 10:35 AM
wah, which car park?

ECP The Car Park Located Where you are travelling from airport to town via ECP City the 1st / 2nd exit. It is a big carpark after those areas where cars head in into secluded holes.

kohzcm
26-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Wah, bro, can share with us what you were doing when caught by police and what they did to you? Did they charge you in court or inform your wife? Thanks!

haha. lucky all those u mention didnt happen. was about to start bonking but in the end the mood was dampened!!! So have to change and find location where we restarted our mood, arousing each others and vola!

Nowadays really have to be careful and keep watch!!

Wonder where's good nowadays

koneku2002
26-10-2013, 10:44 AM
why are some people so blur.....
if a car with a couple parks next to you and starts action... that means they want to watch and be watched...
so gundo...
want to fuck outdoors but scared scared....

the signal remains.... flash LH signal a few times to indicate you are open to another COUPLE to park next to you

Latest -
CBP 4some fuck - 8:30pm, Tuesday
ECP last night about 7 - car park fuck
Bkt timah - wed...8pm; bro withe white & series... we wanna join

Haliotidae
26-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Kekekeke thanks bro on the signal... Flash LH a few times... Learnt something new...

Yep... If park side by side... Flip a coin winner gets to watch.... Just do it... Unless mata chia (police car) is parked with siren onz then it's another story...

why are some people so blur.....
if a car with a couple parks next to you and starts action... that means they want to watch and be watched...
so gundo...
want to fuck outdoors but scared scared....

the signal remains.... flash LH signal a few times to indicate you are open to another COUPLE to park next to you

Latest -
CBP 4some fuck - 8:30pm, Tuesday
ECP last night about 7 - car park fuck
Bkt timah - wed...8pm; bro withe white & series... we wanna join

kohzcm
26-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Haha. Sometimes not couple watching. Peeping tom watching!!

sometimes so engrossed even dunno car park beside u liao.

kelvindartz
28-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Haha. Sometimes not couple watching. Peeping tom watching!!

sometimes so engrossed even dunno car park beside u liao.

Worse still. Some draw out their camera phones and start to take video. Sometimes by the time you found out, it's too late already!

sony2002
28-10-2013, 06:50 PM
ECP The Car Park Located Where you are travelling from airport to town via ECP City the 1st / 2nd exit. It is a big carpark after those areas where cars head in into secluded holes.

I know the place, but wonder if police ever go there to disturb since the place is so popular for car sex liao?

We were in car in some ulu place, so far the police only took down our name, IC, address, contact, car plate, and then comms back to HQ to check.

We were lucky that we were not caught naked, as we were semi-clothed. We managed to put on our clothes as it took some time for the police to get down their car and walk over.

We deny anything indecent of cos, so the police let us go and told us that it is not safe to be in such ulu place.

kohzcm
28-10-2013, 06:51 PM
I know the place, but wonder if police ever go there to disturb since the place is so popular for car sex liao?

We were in car in some ulu place, so far the police only took down our name, IC, address, contact, car plate, and then comms back to HQ to check.

We were lucky that we were not caught naked, as we were semi-clothed. We managed to put on our clothes as it took some time for the police to get down their car and walk over.

We deny anything indecent of cos, so the police let us go and told us that it is not safe to be in such ulu place.

Bangla Was Spotted Trying To Go From Car To Car And Peep! Shocked Me Out Last Sat. He will go below ur window and suddenly pop his head into your window. Or He hides behind the bushes.

Lucky I had curtain.

ah rat
29-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Anyone interested in watching me bonk my hot 20 yo girl In public for a little credit... do pm me.

Can share some pixs first :D

TwinX
29-10-2013, 08:21 PM
My gf and I went to catch a midnight movie at cineleisure during the weekend. As the time was early, we drove to a mscp near her place and bonk her inside the car. Remove ALL her clothes and bonk her naked. :D

Didn't let her wear back her clothes and only allow her to cover using her jacket when we drove to orchard.:p When we reached, she decided to only wear her skirt and a jacket. No spag top, bra or panty. Then we went to catch the movie. If anyone was below us at the escalator, they may saw her pantyless.:eek:

During movie, i was fingering her pussy and zip her jacket down until i can see her breast. She was seated at corner so quite safe. After movie cannot endure we went drove to a place and bonk her there.

See my latest avatar. She was in this attire when we catch movie. :D

HairyTwatter
30-10-2013, 01:28 AM

cops "know" what you are doing bro.

the warning was a good one, most likely some thing happened there before :)

heed their advice, and do it else where :)

arsenic401
30-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Been 1 place before... industrial area near Loyang Tua Pek Kong, alot of small alley where your car can turn into and its relatively quiet... =)

or maybe the rumble road that you turn into Serembun camp off Kranji Rd.. very secluded past midnight...

peeper
30-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Parkway parade carpark rooftop. Fucked my sweaty wife butt naked after our workout in broad daylight. Wifey was teasing me all day at the gym in her tiny shorts and sports singlet with no bra. Pokies were showing and the gym goers and instructors kept bioing her. Had a huge hard on while pumping iron. Texted wife to meet me at carpark for quickie. Hid behind a black SUV and immediately pulled down her shorts and gstring. She's fucking wet already. Must be turned on after getting my SMS. Doggied her hard and smacked her butts cheeks, kept telling her what a slut she was, showing all the guys her sexy butt and tits. She was turned on as well and kept moaning and asking me to punish her. Fucking sweaty as we fucked under the hot sun. Pulled off her singlet and exposed her totally. Finished off inside her and she squat down to lick me clean. After that she put on her clothes and I kept her gstring in my pocket. I let her walk back to the gym first as I tailed her. Could she her legs wobbly and a wet patch on her shorts. As she walked past the counter I could see the instructors checking her out. If only they knew what just happened.

SomeGuy_sg
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Wow, this thread did not die :P

WhamBamTYM
01-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Parkway parade carpark rooftop. If only they knew what just happened.

Bro, you got me wondering who you and your wife are. My gym sessions will never be the same again. :D Except that our workout timing may be at different time of the day.

peeper
01-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Bro, you got me wondering who you and your wife are. My gym sessions will never be the same again. :D Except that our workout timing may be at different time of the day.

Then u should know how quiet the place is during off peak. Nice hideout. Will definitely do it again. Next time do walk around if you are working out there. U might see something u like.

WhamBamTYM
01-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Then u should know how quiet the place is during off peak. Nice hideout. Will definitely do it again. Next time do walk around if you are working out there. U might see something u like.

Trust me, I usually keep my eyes peeled. I should park on the top level more often. You guys can hide by my car while I hide inside to watch. lol

TwinX
05-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Late sat night 3am went to nearby 24 hour ntuc with gf. She was in a thin material pink dress. She wasn't wearing any bra or panty in her room and was lazy to wear them... it was very late as well so not much people. So we went ntuc just like that.

As her dress is quite thin, can see her nipples poking out. If you look carefully, can actually see her nipples. There were only a few people inside and they were all staring at her. Gf tease me a few times by standing at the freezer. The lights can see her body shape clearly. The male cashier keep staring at her nipples when we were paying. :D

I was quite horny by then. When we reach her blk, start to touch her nipples and pussy in the lift. Lift up her dress until can see her nipples. (See my avatar) we went outside her neighbour unit and ask her to pull her dress and took a pic. (See avatar) then bonk her almost naked outside the unit. :D

lynnlammy
05-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Wa you post your gf pic like that?? Luckily it's very small. haha.. :P

AndyCock
05-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Wow daring !

ah rat
05-11-2013, 10:01 AM
(See my avatar) we went outside her neighbour unit and ask her to pull her dress and took a pic. (See avatar) then bonk her almost naked outside the unit. :D

Can post pixs again.Pixs at avatar too small :D

TwinX
05-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Can post pixs again.Pixs at avatar too small :D
Lol bro rat... purposely post small ma. :p Scare later her friends recognise her.

Wow daring !
We did more daring stuff that night... like getting her lift her dress higher to show her pussy in ntuc and bend forward to expose her nipples when buying stuff.:p

Wa you post your gf pic like that?? Luckily it's very small. haha.. :P
Purposely :D

Earthshaker
06-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Brought one of mine ex into company toliet before during internship, halfway through someone came in... it was at like 9pm??

After the guy left, quickly finish up what we doing and head to the lift... and just nice the guy also come and take the lift and had a chit chat with us.. talking about coincidence...

TwinX
11-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Today woke up late with gf and decide to order mac delivery. No one was at her rented place so gf never change out of her translucent white night dress. It was very thin and short. Can see her nipples and pussy clearly.

We just ordered only, so it will take some time for mac to reach. We went to corridor to smoke. To our surprise, landlord forgot some stuff and come back. Saw us smoking outside but.... he saw my gf in the see thru night dress. He can't believe his eyes and stare at her nipples and pussy and same time try to act nothing happen. Until gf quite paiseh then turn around showing her butt only.

When he left, he keep turning back to see. Gf was wet by then. I bonk her outside the corridor quickly before the mac delivery guy reach.:D

tshirt
11-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Yes, I once had a hot chinese gf who likes sex a lot. She would go shopping and try clothes on in the fitting room, and she will ask me to go in there with her. Then, I will unzip and ask her to suck me in the fitting room. Felt very adventurous!

Another time, we went mountain climbing and in the jungle I asked her to give me a blowjob.

It is exciting, but it's not good if you got caught or someone takes a video of you secretly and then upload online.

Brother
11-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Yes, I once had a hot chinese gf who likes sex a lot. She would go shopping and try clothes on in the fitting room, and she will ask me to go in there with her. Then, I will unzip and ask her to suck me in the fitting room. Felt very adventurous!

I did the exact same thing before, and with a Chinese FB too! Talk about coincidence! :D

noobster89
11-11-2013, 11:07 PM
My experience wasn't that good.

Lost my virginity that night when sending my ex home. We always kissed before I leave her, but that night she wanted to head to the stairwell at the top floor. She led me in and initiated sex through actions! I was like 'WHAT?! Here? Now?'

She nodded and then she went down on me. I still recalled that there was a Malay wedding below, so the music and emcee were quite loud, we can't hear footsteps if anyone is coming towards the door. But we didn't care anymore. Done her in doggie, checked-clear and we left. Subsequently, she wanted more and got more daring.

On bus trips sometimes, she would suddenly bend over and then start lollipop-ping away....unexpected huh? I advised her a lot of times, no more public stunts, but she sometimes wouldn't listen! Damn. Good old days.

I know it's wrong, but when girls are horny, we can't stop them!

marclove
12-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Woah bros here so power. Only bonk my wife in car last time at seletar dam.

ah rat
12-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Lol bro rat... purposely post small ma. :p Scare later her friends recognise her.

U telling that her friends saw her nude body before.Don't like that leh post her neh neh & pussy pixs :p

Subconscious
12-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Another time, we went mountain climbing and in the jungle I asked her to give me a blowjob.
Blowjob in the jungle!!! :eek: :confused: Did the animals gather round in a circle to watch? :D

snake03hot
12-11-2013, 11:40 AM
For me, sexual activity in public places is illicit

greddy88
12-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Woah bros here so power. Only bonk my wife in car last time at seletar dam.

not sure about others.. but it seems like once become a wife, the adventurous spirit goes..
before marriage, we used to bonk outside.. in the car, lift, park bench, staircase, toilets (nice and secluded ones like in hotel/rwsentosa).. sometimes she went commando braless and pantyless when we went out.

but now... sigh...

smallLJboy
12-11-2013, 12:45 PM
not sure about others.. but it seems like once become a wife, the adventurous spirit goes..
before marriage, we used to bonk outside.. in the car, lift, park bench, staircase, toilets (nice and secluded ones like in hotel/rwsentosa).. sometimes she went commando braless and pantyless when we went out.

but now... sigh...

101% agreed..

my wife same same, before married.. can do anywhere and anytime can touch or BBBJ.. then after married (before the kids come)..still go pantyless... then once the kids come and everything is gone... and forever in memory only

Sissyguy
12-11-2013, 01:48 PM
That is so funny... Lol

langpalang
12-11-2013, 09:37 PM

but now... sigh...

101% agreed..

my wife same same, before married.. can do anywhere and anytime can touch or BBBJ.. then after married (before the kids come)..still go pantyless... then once the kids come and everything is gone... and forever in memory only

Wow, maybe our wives all sisters . . :D

Kids come leow, more time on kids, less on sex. Wow piang. Now got 4 kids . . Frequency getting less loh. I think I pcc more often than piak piak. If I am lucky, once a week, at times once every few months :(

Problem also lies with my youngest, knn, zzz very late, always after 12plus ( sometimes 2am) Kns, feel like give her sleeping pills, knock her out than I can piak piak my wife. Hahaa :D

SocialCircle
12-11-2013, 09:38 PM
101% agreed..

When the kids come into the picture, I feel the wife maybe feels she not young anymore, cannot do this. Being guys more horny, we still enjoy the thrill.

langpalang
12-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I think my quite tame. .

Piak in car,
Piak half flight stairs landing,
Piak on the beach,
Piak in the water ( beach ),
Piak in condo swim pool toilet
:D

chipmunk1974
13-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Any places in Yishun to recommend?

Defacto
14-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Would like to share my experience last night. Was sending my gf back when decided to drive to one of those newly completed HDB blocks. Parked the car at the higher level of the mscp. Proceeded to kiss and touch in the car. My gf was wearing a dress with buttons on the front. Made her step out of the car and slowly unbottoned her dress. Removed her bra and g-string. She was now braless with half her dress unbuttoned with her breasts showing. Made her bend over the car, lifted her dress and started to bonk her from behind. She was wet and moaning. Finally,made her squat down and suck me while she fingered herself. Her breasts and pussy was on show for anyone who walked past. CIM and she swallowed everything. Got back into the car and drove off with her dress still unbuttoned and her legs spread as I play with her pussy while driving. Awsome experience. Will be doing it again soon.

tcca85
14-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Would like to share my experience last night. Was sending my gf back when decided to drive to one of those newly completed HDB blocks. Parked the car at the higher level of the mscp. Proceeded to kiss and touch in the car. My gf was wearing a dress with buttons on the front. Made her step out of the car and slowly unbottoned her dress. Removed her bra and g-string. She was now braless with half her dress unbuttoned with her breasts showing. Made her bend over the car, lifted her dress and started to bonk her from behind. She was wet and moaning. Finally,made her squat down and suck me while she fingered herself. Her breasts and pussy was on show for anyone who walked past. CIM and she swallowed everything. Got back into the car and drove off with her dress still unbuttoned and her legs spread as I play with her pussy while driving. Awsome experience. Will be doing it again soon.
Damn adventurous... past midnight timing? Really envy you Bro....

lostbird
14-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Bro, you guys in Senkang Pongol area???:D

peeper
14-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Sharing this since it's still fresh in my mind. A little long. Hope u guys don't mind.

Went for late dinner last night at Newton circus with wifey after her OT. She wore a simple cream coloured silky top with thin straps. The top was silky soft and rather translucent and I could make out her lacey strapless bra underneath. Matched with a knee length corporate skirt with a slit at the back and 4" heels. The standard sexy corporate woman dressing. She already removed her black outer cardigan/jacket and left it in my car. Over dinner wife was constantly seducing me with her "accidental" downblouse as she leaned over the table to serve me food. Can see her beige coloured lacey bra cups covering her B cuppers. The lau tikos there were enjoying the view too as they pass by our table very frequently trying to catching glimpses of her. On the way out to the carpark I purposely held her waist and held her close and slid that hand down to slightly grab her butt. I bet the tikopeks were all looking at us from behind. I felt so horny to show her off.

On the way home I suggested outdoor sex to her and she agreed. We purposely detour and stopped by a fairly new estate and went up to the mscp 1 level short of the rooftop. We got off the car and recce the place. Wanted to do in front of our car but the nearby blocks were quite close by. Walked around and decided to do her at the staircase where it overlooked a big field. Pretty satisfied that we shouldn't be discovered, we started kissing and touching each other. I wasted no time and went for her boobs. I removed her straps and let her top slide down her shoulders as I unhooked and removed her bra. Sucked her nipples to erection then pushed her down to give me a blowjob. She squatted in front of me as I released my aching cock into her mouth. The feeling is wonderful. Once I'm fully hard, I turned her around, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her gstring to her ankles. I started to fuck her slowly as we enjoyed the cool breeze. She was moaning gently as I pick up pace. Suddenly we heard a door opening. It was the door at the lower level. I slowed the fuck down as we heard slow footsteps coming our way. I removed my cock from her and pulled up my pants as she hide at the corner of the staircase and quickly dressed up. I peered down as I saw a man in his 40s walking up towards us. He looked like he just came back from gym or something. He was in his sports attire. Quite a clean cut guy. Both of us were shocked and didnt know what to do. Me and wife were both horny as fuck. I asked the guy what he wanted. "Don't worry friend. I just stand here and watch can?" I turned to look at my wife and whispered to her "U ok?" She nodded her head as she hid behind me. I gave the man a thumbs up sign as I welcome him to watch. I told him "No cameras ok". He promised and said "Steady bro. I only watch. Won't take video."

I held my wife and started to kiss her again as she stroke on my cock to make it hard again. She then squat down and gave me a superbly wet bbbj as this stranger stood closer and watch. I bent over and started grabbing her boobs as I deep throat her. She stood up bent over into position and I lifted her skirt again to pump her. I grabbed her tits and now we are "performing" for our new friend. He stood there at the side and watched. I could see his hardon in his shorts as he started to touch himself. I signaled him to come closer as I lifted her skirt all the way up over her ass and reveal her fair slender legs and her round fair butt to him. He came up closer and started to put his hands into his shorts and stroke himself. He kept looking at her and admiring her pretty face. He even commented "bro u very lucky. Your gf is very pretty and sexy." My wife blushed and tried to face away from him.

Fast forward, I kept on pumping her in this standing doggie position. It was really exciting for us to be fucking in front of this complete stranger. He pulled down his shorts slightly, took out his cock and started to stroke himself harder and faster as I also fucked my wife full steam. She was moaning and jerking uncontrollably as I knew she was cumming soon. I bent her over lower and positioned her head nearer to face his cock hopefully she might be horny enough to give him a bj. Too bad she's not keen. She kept turning away not wanting to face his cock. Perhaps if he was much bigger she might be keen. Undeterred, I took her hand and placed it on his cock. She rejected at first and I tried a second time. This time she accepted his cock and held on to it. I watched as she started slowly stroking it as he also started to "pump" her hand. His eyes closed and he was enjoying.

I guess the excitement got into me as after only less than 5min I began to feel my cum erupting as I started to fuck her a few last deep strokes before I released all over her butt. I came quite a bit as my wife started to squirt a little too. I continued to finger her pussy giving her another orgasm. She started to stroke him faster now and I guess our new friend was about to cum too. I made her squat down and feed my cock to her to suck me clean as she gave me a few deep sucks then licked clean my cock. Without warning he suddenly grunted and started to ejaculate. His first blast landed right smack on her face! She was shocked and quickly pointed his cock down and let him continue to cum on her tits and body. He was cunning. Cuming on her face when she wasn't expecting! But I kind of like it as I can see she actually didn't mind the "humiliation". She's used to it as I always like to COF. He came quite a lot too and his hot cum were now all over her boobs and body. She finally let go of his cock and I inspected the damage. I could see cum on her face, tits and her hand. She was messy. Not forgetting the load from me on her butt.

Finally our ordeal ended. I told him "ok bro u can go now." He thank me and said "thanks bro. Sorry about that (referring to COF) Your gf is really pretty and sporting. Nice to meet u." He shook my hand and with that he walked down the stairs and finally we are alone again. She stood up and tidied herself. I didn't clean up his cum on her tits and I help her put on her top over it. I kissed her from behind and grabbed her boobs over the silky material. I could feel the wetness of his cum on her clothes. I used my finger to scoop up the cum on her face and got her to lick it clean. She obeyed and lick my finger, swallowing every bit of his cum that I manage to scoop up.

Disclaimer: Contains 30% fiction. Added in encounter with the "stranger" to spice it up. Enjoy bros!

ah rat
14-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Bro peeper,next time count me in as watcher for this activity :p :D

lostbird
14-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Sharing this since it's still fresh in my mind. A little long. Hope u guys don't mind.

Went for late dinner last night at Newton circus with wifey after her OT. She wore a simple cream coloured silky top with thin straps. The top was silky soft and rather translucent and I could make out her lacey strapless bra underneath. Matched with a knee length corporate skirt with a slit at the back and 4" heels. The standard sexy corporate woman dressing. She already removed her black outer cardigan/jacket and left it in my car. Over dinner wife was constantly seducing me with her "accidental" downblouse as she leaned over the table to serve me food. Can see her beige coloured lacey bra cups covering her B cuppers. The lau tikos there were enjoying the view too as they pass by our table very frequently trying to catching glimpses of her. On the way out to the carpark I purposely held her waist and held her close and slid that hand down to slightly grab her butt. I bet the tikopeks were all looking at us from behind. I felt so horny to show her off.

On the way home I suggested outdoor sex to her and she agreed. We purposely detour and stopped by a fairly new estate and went up to the mscp 1 level short of the rooftop. We got off the car and recce the place. Wanted to do in front of our car but the nearby blocks were quite close by. Walked around and decided to do her at the staircase where it overlooked a big field. Pretty satisfied that we shouldn't be discovered, we started kissing and touching each other. I wasted no time and went for her boobs. I removed her straps and let her top slide down her shoulders as I unhooked and removed her bra. Sucked her nipples to erection then pushed her down to give me a blowjob. She squatted in front of me as I released my aching cock into her mouth. The feeling is wonderful. Once I'm fully hard, I turned her around, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her gstring to her ankles. I started to fuck her slowly as we enjoyed the cool breeze. She was moaning gently as I pick up pace. Suddenly we heard a door opening. It was the door at the lower level. I slowed the fuck down as we heard slow footsteps coming our way. I removed my cock from her and pulled up my pants as she hide at the corner of the staircase and quickly dressed up. I peered down as I saw a man in his 40s walking up towards us. He looked like he just came back from gym or something. He was in his sports attire. Quite a clean cut guy. Both of us were shocked and didnt know what to do. Me and wife were both horny as fuck. I asked the guy what he wanted. "Don't worry friend. I just stand here and watch can?" I turned to look at my wife and whispered to her "U ok?" She nodded her head as she hid behind me. I gave the man a thumbs up sign as I welcome him to watch. I told him "No cameras ok". He promised and said "Steady bro. I only watch. Won't take video."

I held my wife and started to kiss her again as she stroke on my cock to make it hard again. She then squat down and gave me a superbly wet bbbj as this stranger stood closer and watch. I bent over and started grabbing her boobs as I deep throat her. She stood up bent over into position and I lifted her skirt again to pump her. I grabbed her tits and now we are "performing" for our new friend. He stood there at the side and watched. I could see his hardon in his shorts as he started to touch himself. I signaled him to come closer as I lifted her skirt all the way up over her ass and reveal her fair slender legs and her round fair butt to him. He came up closer and started to put his hands into his shorts and stroke himself. He kept looking at her and admiring her pretty face. He even commented "bro u very lucky. Your gf is very pretty and sexy." My wife blushed and tried to face away from him.

Fast forward, I kept on pumping her in this standing doggie position. It was really exciting for us to be fucking in front of this complete stranger. He pulled down his shorts slightly, took out his cock and started to stroke himself harder and faster as I also fucked my wife full steam. She was moaning and jerking uncontrollably as I knew she was cumming soon. I bent her over lower and positioned her head nearer to face his cock hopefully she might be horny enough to give him a bj. Too bad she's not keen. She kept turning away not wanting to face his cock. Perhaps if he was much bigger she might be keen. Undeterred, I took her hand and placed it on his cock. She rejected at first and I tried a second time. This time she accepted his cock and held on to it. I watched as she started slowly stroking it as he also started to "pump" her hand. His eyes closed and he was enjoying.

I guess the excitement got into me as after only less than 5min I began to feel my cum erupting as I started to fuck her a few last deep strokes before I released all over her butt. I came quite a bit as my wife started to squirt a little too. I continued to finger her pussy giving her another orgasm. She started to stroke him faster now and I guess our new friend was about to cum too. I made her squat down and feed my cock to her to suck me clean as she gave me a few deep sucks then licked clean my cock. Without warning he suddenly grunted and started to ejaculate. His first blast landed right smack on her face! She was shocked and quickly pointed his cock down and let him continue to cum on her tits and body. He was cunning. Cuming on her face when she wasn't expecting! But I kind of like it as I can see she actually didn't mind the "humiliation". She's used to it as I always like to COF. He came quite a lot too and his hot cum were now all over her boobs and body. She finally let go of his cock and I inspected the damage. I could see cum on her face, tits and her hand. She was messy. Not forgetting the load from me on her butt.

Finally our ordeal ended. I told him "ok bro u can go now." He thank me and said "thanks bro. Sorry about that (referring to COF) Your gf is really pretty and sporting. Nice to meet u." He shook my hand and with that he walked down the stairs and finally we are alone again. She stood up and tidied herself. I didn't clean up his cum on her tits and I help her put on her top over it. I kissed her from behind and grabbed her boobs over the silky material. I could feel the wetness of his cum on her clothes. I used my finger to scoop up the cum on her face and got her to lick it clean. She obeyed and lick my finger, swallowing every bit of his cum that I manage to scoop up.

That guy must be to delighted and this event will be in his mind for the rest of his life:D

bochapsing
14-11-2013, 06:08 PM
wah...

free show still comes with hj....!!??

goodu
14-11-2013, 08:00 PM

very cool story. u let a stranger COF on your wife and your wife lick off the cum. :rolleyes:

ice2001
14-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Anyway is a good story. I believe is 70% truth and 30% fiction.

peeper
14-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Anyway is a good story. I believe is 70% truth and 30% fiction.

Haha u are right bro! Added in my own fantasy to spice it up. Something like that can only find from JAV. Hope you guys enjoyed my story!

love09
15-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Is it normal to have sex in public places?

kohzcm
17-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Had a great night in one of the mscp in north east. Two Cars Spotted As Well Doing the same job but at different levels. In the end , when I went back home and park my car, 1 couple was having fun as the guy was playing with the girl's fruits when I came beside them and the girl immediately adjust her shirt.

MichaelScofield
17-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Is it normal to have sex in public places?

As long as you are careful, why not ;)

kohzcm
17-11-2013, 11:18 AM
As long as you are careful, why not ;)

yeah! Totally Agree! But of course some pressure is there. Go see those mcsp. u will see those used wet tissues around. hehe.

Apollyon
17-11-2013, 05:52 PM
nice one. out door sex is excited! sex is always fun if u know how to enjoy it. :cool:

pleasurehobby
17-11-2013, 06:02 PM

Disclaimer: Contains 30% fiction. Added in encounter with the "stranger" to spice it up. Enjoy bros!

nice story bro. u just gave us the fantasy our all men :D

twinchrome
17-11-2013, 08:49 PM
well actually can be true can be fantasy...but anything can happen.

I was frenching and one of my ex gf in the car....with her best friend in the back seat drunk and knock out after partying. Then gf was also super high.

Dunno when best friend woke up. got so horny seeing us xxx... she stripped and gave me a blow job in the back seat while my drunk gf seating in front frenching and me sucking her breast.

IE I went to the back seat and while getting BJ I bend forward to the front seat.

This happened only once and not mentioned of that night since by anyone. hahaha