PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

@Wendy@
16-11-2006, 11:05 AM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

chaivcvc
16-11-2006, 11:09 AM
its the excitment that bring u high man

Castrol
16-11-2006, 11:13 AM
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

Klein76
16-11-2006, 11:15 AM
too many to list ;) lol........

manman
16-11-2006, 11:18 AM
never tried before

Eurosex
16-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi Guys,
Did once at the small hill at Telok Blangah le...In the female toilet...
Feeling shiok but too many insects and too many lizards...overall quite discret coz it's 3plus am... That is the oni time when bonking with clothes on... coz the place too dirty to put or hang any clothing....

Cheers

daniellyt
16-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Tried b4 in Suntec City rooftop gardern outside Kuishin Bo resturant in 1 small dark corner.

Clit_LickeR
16-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok! :D

big dick
16-11-2006, 11:54 AM

1 simple word - Shiok!

bro.. any fr???? if u feel shy to type out in public then u tell me the fr when we meet up during the next tcss.. ok?:p

bd

big dick
16-11-2006, 11:56 AM
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

remember to call me first.. i make sure i have the front seat waving my pom pom and eating my popcorn...:p

bd

JuicyTomato
16-11-2006, 11:57 AM
I am use to fuck ppl verbally in the public, sometime also get fuck in return :D

hunted_lover
16-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Tried before at the staircase landing outside my PRC girlfriend's rented flat somewhere in Clementi Ave 2. Was out drinking with her that night. As usual, got a little touchy on the way sending her home and was frenching in the lift. She got horny and wanted me to go to her place for a session but upon reaching her place, realized landlady at home. She just pulled me to one corner, pull down her panty bent over and asked to doggie her. Damn exciting because have to be very careful in case her landlady walks out or other people walked by. Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!
:D :D

Clit_LickeR
16-11-2006, 12:03 PM
bro.. any fr????
bd

knn... you like that say me got good meh... :p
Btw, thats many many years ago... now can only remember the sextisfying bonk... the rest forgotten liao... :D

big dick
16-11-2006, 12:11 PM
knn... you like that say me got good meh...

well at least u can still have the memories locked in your heart.. :p

but then fucking in public area do have it exciting moments.. i remember the time i did it at the science centre.. interested to hear more??? tell u when we meet up again.. muack:D

bd

UNFORGIVENPAST
16-11-2006, 12:21 PM

The National Stadium is being torn down (or has it been torn down already). You can go there at night with your gal and fuck under the glare of the construction lights. The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers. :p

beingunknown200
16-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!:D

haha bro hunted_lover, Too Fast Too Furious...or should I put it "Too Hard Too Furious" :D

Well as for myself, had to try very hard to persuade my gf to give me a HJ/BJ at a secluded staircase at the university where I used to study. Haha I remembered that time I stayed in school to study for exams and was very bored and stressed. Like they said about sex being a good relaxant when you are stressed, this idea popped into my mind when my gf came to sch to visit me. It was quite a high experience, cos we were actually at a staircase near where the lecturers' offices were. Anyway my gf got scared halfway and left me high and dry. Me being the gentleman, just let her be and didnt force her. But it was definitely an adrenaline rush when it took place!

Any bros out there who have the same experience as me? hehe

Castrol
16-11-2006, 12:38 PM
remember to call me first.. i make sure i have the front seat waving my pom pom and eating my popcorn...

bd

lidat i have to bonk for 90 mins + extra time... :D

The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers.

this cant be good, they will be shouting "castrol bai, show us you can fuck many many..." :D

jit singapore
16-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Fuck my colleauge at changi beach few month ago at 1am+. Wow...so exciting but ocos with cloth la......hehe

jit singapore
16-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Fuck my colleauge at changi beach few month ago at 1am+. Wow...so exciting but ocos with cloth la......hehe

Sarissa
16-11-2006, 01:23 PM
The National Stadium is being torn down (or has it been torn down already). You can go there at night with your gal and fuck under the glare of the construction lights. The audience will comprise the midnight shift of Bangla workers. :p

Heehee...worked on its construction many, many years ago. Every morning the cleaners would sweep up about a bucketful of condoms...:D

Know_yr_role
16-11-2006, 01:25 PM
DId my fait share of public places...once at the top car park at Changi Airport...was wee hours...the other memorable one was at sentosa, supposely to be the southest part of the region of something, one wooden house which u need to walk across a bridge over the waters...quite coolz....

:D :D

yankim3
16-11-2006, 01:29 PM
was msning with my fling and things get too heated. went over to her work place during after lunch time since my boss not in and did her in the toilet. after that clean up and left a sexitified man.

hmm not in public though:D

newyorker88
16-11-2006, 01:30 PM
The feeling is shoik. Scared of letting people see and exciting.
Can always try in the car or toilets.

BLACKnTHIN
16-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Tried doing in cinema, express bus to malaysia, stairway and office. The tot of being seen is damn exciting! :D

newbadass
16-11-2006, 01:57 PM

Ya ya... then the stadium must be filled to capacity crowd, and while you are cumming, the audience must do the Kallang Wave.... :D

@h-BeN
16-11-2006, 02:10 PM
;) Did it with my gf @ metro women's changin room...

JOGK
16-11-2006, 02:11 PM
i aint young so alot lah
one cross my mind is
i fucked my working colleague
at the new town sec sch compound
that was in the wee hours of the morning
we didnt strip
she was sitting next to a small drain
both her legs hanging inside the drain
she was wearing skirt...so thats was easy
i let her laid down on her back
i lifted up her skirt a little so i can pull down her panty
i unbutton my pants so my dick can stick out and ready to poke
while i was pumping her i noticed an old man was doing exercise nearby
i think he just pretend...nbzz!
so we stopped ... :(
so better be careful when you doing it in public:rolleyes:

bignround
16-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Tried doing in cinema, express bus to malaysia, stairway and office. The tot of being seen is damn exciting! :D

Hmm... express bus to malaysia. How the hell u do that ???? no ppl?

JOGK
16-11-2006, 02:20 PM

can lah...best is late night while many are asleep
even 40 seaters also can lah
i did it with a thai gal many years back
the only way is she sit on top of you
best is at the back of the bus
shiok...its dark enough when the bus lights are off
both her hands on the seat and both my hands on her tits
just make sure her hands are not on the front seat
or else the person sitting there will feel jerking haha
as i cummed i press her tits tighter ... :p
the feelings are sure something different and great :D

bombersg
16-11-2006, 02:28 PM
I had mine at the East Coast Park one of the break water and it was very late at night on a weekday. Although we had our clothes on but we still felt quite cold because of the strong wind. Nevertheless it was a wonderful experience. Good thing my ex wore a long skirt that day so it was very easy plus she didn't wear any panties that day so lagi easier hahahaha :D

curiosityz
16-11-2006, 02:29 PM
wah, your ex tat time so good, never wear panties :p

proguy99
16-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Have tried bonking my gf at the HDB top floor after a late nite drinking session. Last abt ten minutes coz was afraid someone might be looking.

Also fxx in the bishan park bt a lot of peeping tom.. and mosquito :mad:

The best is in Karaoke room during afternoon happy hr coz not many people and had a quick one as the waiter/ress might just come in.
The feeling was damn high and exciting as it is a challenge against time..:D

Castrol
16-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Ya ya... then the stadium must be filled to capacity crowd, and while you are cumming, the audience must do the Kallang Wave.... :D

wow... like muchium fandi scored... :D

Myo_Swee
16-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Hmmm..did it with my gf near her house...coz her mother watching tv so cannot go to her room...

randyboy73
16-11-2006, 03:34 PM
4 times for me....

1. Used to study in tem---- poly and being in the pioneer batch, we wre housed in the old RI grounds at Grange Road.. fellas who know of the place will also know there is a swimming pool.... so my then gf and I went for a swim on a lazy sunday afternoon. There were no life guards and also know swimmers around. When we were in the pool, i stripped off her costume and started to screw her from behind... I stress we were IN the pool, so it was very very different feeling... exciting coz, (1) pple could always come by, and (2) people on double decker buses that stopped at the bus stop on the opposite side of the wall, could probably see a guy hugging a girl from behind.. not too sure if they could see the thrusting action.

2. During same period, fort canning (FC) was still very undeveloped. We went there frequently coz I was a randy little fella. One day after lectures of the day were done, we went over to FC and found a little shelter.. as it was raining, we figured there would be nobody around... found some cardboard boxes, opened it out over the floor and started heavy petting with my gf (same one as in no 1). Things got horny. I pulled dowm my jeans, whipped out my dick and then proceeded to strip her... we were fucking missionary when suddenly, she screamed. I looked up and an Ah Peh was leering at us. I quickly got up, bt as my jeans were at my ankles, it took a while b4 I could get them up in place. By the time i tried to look for him, he had disappeared... bloody old voyeur.

3. Withe same Gf as above, we made out once in the fitting room of Giordano.... went doggie on her in the small fitting room after we had brought in a few items of clothing.. never cum, coz a bit paiseh, but still shiok...

4. Ex PRC GF at East Coast.. was strolling hand in hand with my then GF along the seaside near changi sailing club / PA campsite(Past midnight). Bros who go there know of those that do windsurfing need to roll their surfboards out to the sea and that there is a ramp to facilitate this. We walked out the the ramp, which was pitch dark.. my GF, unzipped my pants, started playing with my didi and went i got hard, she pulled down her jeans skirt, removed her g-string and i started fucking her from behind... from afar, it looks like 2 lovers hugging, with the guy behind and the gal in front... very nice...

Juz my tru account....

youallsonice?
16-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Did it once on a double decked bus at last row. Rather late already and got 2 teenage girls sitting a row in front. We started petting and frenching, then things got hotter so she took off her panties, lifted her skirt and sat on me, back facing. so shiok. The girls turned few times to look and I super turned on. One girl sort of keep looking and smiled a bit, so i stared at her,giving her blow kisses and winks while bonking away. My girl don't really care who's staring. Wow, that was unforgettable. Guys, if possible, try it.

tengkokkok
16-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey Bro randyboy73

I pulled dowm my jeans, whipped out her dick and then proceeded to strip her...

:eek: :eek:

randyboy73
16-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Bro Tengkokok....

PAiseh.. assure the readers that she is not a shemale... LOL... amended oredi.. thanks for pointing it out:D

Fantastic4
16-11-2006, 04:01 PM

1 simple word - Shiok! :D

I tot u r more used to doing it in the jungle???:D

BLACKnTHIN
16-11-2006, 04:07 PM

:p there was only 3 others sitting right in front. I have to coax her into doing it. She was wearing jeans n had to strip it down half-way. Sat on me n looked out onto passing traffic! :D In the end, she loved it more than i did.

Reaper
16-11-2006, 06:13 PM
hhhmmmm.....balcony of the resort hotel room in one of the islands.....her hands on the railing and did her from behind.....following the slow rhythm of the waves....luckly next door room did not come out and check....

HighXDrv
16-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Wondered if any1 did it at the spa?? :D truly thrilling

sinfulguy
16-11-2006, 06:29 PM
did many times in Multi-storey Carpark late at night when I sent my then GF now wife home after partying.....quite a thrill.....

Once did it in the lift when going up....she stays one floor below the highest level.....quickie always meant to be fast and furious I guess....

techiedick
16-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Fingered a girl in the old cathay cinema while watching a silly comedy show, who watching anyway. We were in the first few rows, she booked the tickets, guessed I wasnt the firts one she brought there.

She cummed about 7 to 8 times during the show as I kept finger fucking her.

After that we went to the staircase at the tower block behind for me to get sexxtified. She cummed trembling everytime.

Hakoshu
16-11-2006, 08:20 PM
In the taxi after pubbing.. petting heavily in the taxi until the taxi uncle keep on looking at us.. Almost got accident :eek:

mocha33
16-11-2006, 08:42 PM
In the taxi after pubbing.. petting heavily in the taxi until the taxi uncle keep on looking at us.. Almost got accident :eek:

yea bro , tats a good one.. me myself tried tat too.. very exciting when gf giving out soft moans, scares the cab driver might hear it..but still pet heavily..

for ppl who like nice view bonking in public, can try this place

Beach Road
Plaza Hotel
Goes to 3rd storey roof top
Romantic And quiet .. theres a pool beside it .. surrond cover up by tall plants..
sure a good place to bonk there.. you sure love it... at least my gf dooooo0..
:D

BLACKnTHIN
16-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Wondered if any1 did it at the spa?? :D truly thrilling

Went to a resort recently. Done it in the spa after our couple massage session in our bath. Was wondering if our masseue heard out while they stood outside waiting! :D

@Wendy@
17-11-2006, 01:15 PM
tried once b4, me and my bf having sex outside the balcony, we know that someone is watching us but that time is night time and it's quite dark so we don't care about people watching and continue our fuck, the feeling was so good and also did the blow job for him, we get to enjoy the nice scenery, wind and etc.. ;)

@Wendy@
17-11-2006, 01:18 PM
yea bro , tats a good one.. me myself tried tat too.. very exciting when gf giving out soft moans, scares the cab driver might hear it..but still pet heavily..

for ppl who like nice view bonking in public, can try this place

Beach Road
Plaza Hotel
Goes to 3rd storey roof top
Romantic And quiet .. theres a pool beside it .. surrond cover up by tall plants..
sure a good place to bonk there.. you sure love it... at least my gf dooooo0..

gosh!!! u did it in the cab?? :eek:

Breadpig
17-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Tried many times at the carpark for lorries at Jurong and also last time at Marina South where the new IR going to be. Had done it inside my car and the feeling was great. And i think that it's harder to cum cos you're worried that will you be caught be doing or not.:D

whitesnowman
17-11-2006, 02:50 PM
my 2 cents worth of contribution,

at HDB stair way with my ex. (tried that area a few time )

at fort canning spice garden....nice and exciting place ...:D

CoolBlack
17-11-2006, 03:24 PM
This thread is really bring back memories, well places I've done it would include :
a) beach
b) HDB Playground
c) shopping center female toliet
d) lift
e) HDB stairwell
f) gardens & parks

Sure enough is the thrill that sets the mood!

evo3
17-11-2006, 03:26 PM
anyone ever did it on those express train like gong to KL, think is oso thrilling. if airplane can lagi shiok:D

corsiar74
17-11-2006, 03:42 PM
anyone did in Company Female toilet before?? Tried with my first gf once coz not many ppl around on weekend, the feeling is good and also hv to watch out anyone go into the washroom hahaha....lasted for 10mins only...:D

klkk88
17-11-2006, 03:47 PM
I once bonked my girlfriend under a tree at Marina Park. Was quite dark. Feeling was exciting because it was a public place.

Rainman
17-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Hahaha....

How about the small toilet in a small pub down at duxton hill?

Cheers

mocha33
17-11-2006, 07:08 PM
gosh!!! u did it in the cab?? :eek:

hee.. jus some heavy petting .. .. ermm .. i mean reli HEAVY .. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2006, 07:31 PM
so envious of u guys.me never had such experiences.:(

evo3
17-11-2006, 08:24 PM
bro rainman talking about bonking gal in a small toliet, i ever try once at this XTD KTV bonking a viet gal for $100 in the KTV toliet damn thrilling leh somemore in a lady toliet somemore, shiok:D

jerlin
17-11-2006, 08:30 PM
a little contribute from me....

make out with my bf now hubby @

1. changi (turnhse area)
2. outside och (i think bros who patronize changi area know this plc)
3. tampines multi storey carpark ( outside the car)
4. in the pool....
haha the rest cant really remember le....

lesnar
17-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Did it a few years ago with my ex-girfriend at Takashimaya's Giordano's Changing room.

qguy
18-11-2006, 12:34 AM
1)Inside my car stopped with hazard lights on the shoulder of ECP(Changi) on the bridge looking @ the infamous fullerton nite view..were both totally naked..ramping hard away with the occassional car...ZooM..ZooM..past, kinda thrilling as dunno when the next BMW will stop by & TP knocking on the window..anyway finish up round 2 with her giving mi a BBBJ just outside the car kneeling down & mi enjoying the nite view of our CBD:cool:

2)Mount Faber..a playground at a seclude spot..gotta walk past a bridge & some cave things like that..she was lying on top of the inverted-U ram half naked & mi ramping hard away with head turning here & there scared ppl come..kinda kinky & also many mosquitos too! think she kana bitten by mosquito on the ass as the ramp is made up of metal bars hollow in between. Haha..what a smart mosquito..

3)Labrador Park..carpark 1 i think where the park track will lead to the secret tunnels where last time they used to fight japs..hell lots of mosquitos inside those tunnels...& also kinda errie feeling!! Chop,chop finish up den ciao liao

Cheers!!!!

johnnykk
18-11-2006, 02:09 AM
We did it at the beach @ marina promenda near to the shear bridge. We were sitting on some stone along the beach. I remove her panty and lift her to sit over me. I finished with my cum in her body. What make it memorable was that two group of cyclist pass by behind us within 5 - 6 metres on the cycling track. One group just before we start, another group after we ended.....

The other sessions were mostly at her hdb flat corridoor when we return back late ard 4am.

buaya1000
18-11-2006, 06:23 AM
i did it with my lover once at kranji dam. can hear some malay talking away somewhere near by. i bet they can hear my gal screaming too. the feeling is great.

XboxSG
18-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Lookiout for those just completed HDB flat, you'll be able to locate good quiet spot for a quick bonk

nydccafe
18-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Have many.. Most Memorable one.. On a hilltop overlooking the North South Highway, standing doggie style in bright daytime.

Imagine the drivers looking at the couple on the hilltop when they drive past...

dna_gene
18-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Haha! Walking down memory lane, are you? Ok, let me share my places though i had posted before.

- Multi Storey Car Park: All over Singapore, as long as they are high storeys with at least 1 side without HDB hereby. I think should be around near 10 different MSCP ba, countless times.

- Zoological Park on a quiet weekday afternoon, in a secluded hut where you view the giraffes! Once.

- Tan Tock Seng hospital handicap toilet right outside the ward. Once.

- Countless times at the staircase nearby my gal's block, handicap toilet of a Polytechnic, many times.

- B2 stairway of Takashimaya, leading to the carpark, mid noon of a busy weekend. Once.

- Stairway of Suntec City, on weekend evening. once.

- Swmming pool of my friend's condo. Twice.

- Movie theaters on weekday noon. Twice.

- Punggol area near Punggol Marina. Few times.

- Stairway of International Plaza, top floors of the residential.

I think that's about all there were, might have left out a few other places but ya.... that's about it. ^_^ Overall experience was thrilling, exciting. The fear of getting caught yet doing right there when we need it, felt just like animals with no control... Haha!

dna_gene
18-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Sorry. post too many times.

dna_gene
18-11-2006, 03:03 PM

dna_gene
18-11-2006, 03:07 PM

libertyman
18-11-2006, 03:24 PM
this thread bring me back to those were the days with my gf at that time( we broke up since) my favorite place:

1) bishan park (after 10 pm) many times liao, even got one occasion being disturbed by unwanted peeping tom from 2nd kind(ghost),

2) sembawang park(deep inside after the playgound) - once

3)ang mo kio garden-once

4)changi point(under a tree, somewhere around 2 am)

5)hdb staircase - many times

6)somewhere at woodlands bus - stop( its a sunday around 11 pm)

those were the days.......:)

libertyman
18-11-2006, 03:26 PM
this thread bring me back to those were the days with my gf at that time( we broke up since) my favorite place:

1) bishan park (after 10 pm) many times liao, even got one occasion being disturbed by unwanted peeping tom from 2nd kind(ghost),

2) sembawang park(deep inside after the playgound) - once

3)ang mo kio garden-once

4)changi point(under a tree, somewhere around 2 am)

5)hdb staircase - many times

6)somewhere at woodlands bus - stop( its a sunday around 11 pm)

those were the days.......:)

Kyser Soze
18-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Once done a quicky at Caltex House staircase landing on a Saturday afternoon. The feeling of getting caught is pretty exciting. I was young then, probably I won't dare to do it now. Older and less guts. :D

koites
18-11-2006, 11:01 PM

Can you tell us more about the 'ghost'?

koites
18-11-2006, 11:03 PM

Qimonda
19-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Actually, there's quite a lot of handicapped toilet around that can be used.Do look out.

Qimonda
19-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Actually, there's quite a lot of handicapped toilet around that can be used.Do look out.

jerlin
19-11-2006, 05:03 AM

ai ya bro, u know some ppl go lia gao mah ghost also wanna c mah if nt they nothing to do mah....fly her fly there so they disturb lor....lol

bro who up my point....errr...beingunknown ah....can drop me a pm pls....

tq tq

Ah Dez
19-11-2006, 05:23 AM
Did it in my secondary sch's swimming pool toilet with 1 of my Ex Gf........ while her secondary sch is using our pool for their swimming meet..:D

we got to hide in the loo for 2 hours... because everyone starts coming in..

bombme
19-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Done in:

Hospital ward.
Staircases, at those HDB blocks.
Staircases, in Shopping Malls.
Public toilet, Amk Jubilee.
Public toilet, Near NTUC Hougang Mall.
Multistorey Carparks, at 'those about to demolish' HDB blocks.
Pasir Ris Park, facing the Jetty.
Cars, at some deserted places at Punggol there deep in the forest.

There might be more,these are just left over memories. :)

BatistaSG
19-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Good memories are there to share, did in many quiet staircase landing in departmental store.

bombme
19-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Did it in my secondary sch's swimming pool toilet with 1 of my Ex Gf........ while her secondary sch is using our pool for their swimming meet..:D

Sorry bro, may i know which sec sch was that?
Just curious. :o

nutman
19-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Did it once 13 yrs back on the wave breaker of marina bay...shiok:D another time was up the Life guard post of East Coast:D

dna_gene
20-11-2006, 01:54 AM
The feeling of getting caught is pretty exciting. I was young then, probably I won't dare to do it now. Older and less guts. :D

Mine was just the fear of getting caught but you were actually caught fucking in public and you felt exciting about that? Man, you are really hardcore! Haha! ^_^

cratertionist
20-11-2006, 06:46 AM
on 2 occasions, never really dare to do in public...

1. Was on a SIA flight wif my aussie gf en route to los angeles, did in.

2. classroom at ex-sec sch, during PE, since gf sick, i stayed in class too.

sex4LiFe
20-11-2006, 06:03 PM
let me see what i can recall...

1. HDB staircase @ jurong west, my old hse area
2. HDB staircase @ West coast, enuos, tampines, bukit ba+++ - all my ex's gf hse
3. Yishun 10 cinema and cinema loos
4. Giodarno changing rooms (the one at Taka)
5. Hyatt hotel ground floor ladies loo
6. Takashimaya shopping centre changing rooms
7. Siloso beach! (after zouk out)
8. Cable car (blowjob oni though)
9. Ex-gf's fren's bed? can count tis in??
10. Old World Trade Centre viewing gallery
11. SBS no. 196 dbl-decker bus, upper deck
12. KBOX @ Cineleisure
13. Star Curise Leo (or was it Virgo???) open deck jacuzzi
14. My office! My, my boss, my colleagues' table and e meeting room table

that's all i can remember for now..

cheers!

Kyser Soze
20-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Mine was just the fear of getting caught but you were actually caught fucking in public and you felt exciting about that? Man, you are really hardcore! Haha! ^_^
I was young mah, during army days. My ex-gf was working at Caltex House then. As you know, army guys usually "siao chong now" (sperm shoot to head), really need some kind of release after book-out from camp. She was quite reluctant actually, and wanted to fuck-and-go. No BJ, just fuck only. I never really thought of the consequences then. And to be frank, quite exciting and enjoyable, as army too tough. Haizz...but don't worry, I did not do it with the uniform on. I wasn't as hardcore as that. Haha...:D

YummyBear
22-11-2006, 11:42 AM
12. KBOX @ Cineleisure

that's all i can remember for now..

cheers![/COLOR][/FONT]

You amaze me with this place. Got FR boh ? :D

justwanadoit
22-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Fishing at marina south, gf gimme BJ and i give her finger, suddenly interrupted by by fishing rod ring ring cos i put a bell on the rod. straightaway jump up with my cock sticking out of my pants to fight fish, leaving my galfren high and dry and shock....:D Gotta apologise to her as i tell her fish only comes once in a while....

p.S: caught a giant catfish for assam pedas for supper:D

euphoria777
22-11-2006, 07:29 PM
9. Ex-gf's fren's bed? can count tis in??

your ex-gf's fren sleep in the public??? :eek:

GLHunter
23-11-2006, 04:41 PM

i was sending my 1st gf home, then we started kissing at the staircase, things got hot & she went home & took the keys of her father's car & we continued kissing & i started to fondle her young body, reached inside her bra & touched her nipples. almost wanted to take off her pants & screw her but she stopped me.. anyway, i petted with her for more than one hour that nite. feeling kinda shiok. the carpark was behind many blocks of flat but i also dun really care whether any body is watch liao. .. :p

ace7788
23-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Ha ha.. You really gave up a "mermaid -GF" for a giant catfish.. Lucky your mermaid didn't run off :p

Fishing at marina south, gf gimme BJ and i give her finger, suddenly interrupted by by fishing rod ring ring cos i put a bell on the rod. straightaway jump up with my cock sticking out of my pants to fight fish, leaving my galfren high and dry and shock.... Gotta apologise to her as i tell her fish only comes once in a while....

HardRod16
23-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Fishing at marina south, gf gimme BJ and i give her finger, suddenly interrupted by by fishing rod ring ring cos i put a bell on the rod. straightaway jump up with my cock sticking out of my pants to fight fish, leaving my galfren high and dry and shock....:D Gotta apologise to her as i tell her fish only comes once in a while....

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up. Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

Assam pedas? Bro justwanadoit?

HardRod16
23-11-2006, 11:24 PM

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

HardRod16
23-11-2006, 11:28 PM

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up. Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

X-Guy
23-11-2006, 11:42 PM
I was young mah, during army days. My ex-gf was working at Caltex House then. As you know, army guys usually "siao chong now" (sperm shoot to head), really need some kind of release after book-out from camp. She was quite reluctant actually, and wanted to fuck-and-go. No BJ, just fuck only. I never really thought of the consequences then. And to be frank, quite exciting and enjoyable, as army too tough. Haizz...but don't worry, I did not do it with the uniform on. I wasn't as hardcore as that. Haha...:D

yeah man, during ns days when book out damm horny. when i was at tekong and have nights off, will meet my gf at paris ris mrt. then will proceed straight to 1 of the hdb blk staircase to hj and bj. a few occasions when she is horny she will allow me to bonk her there. sometimes i will take her panty back to camp and ask her to go back pantyless.
There was once when she reach very late and i was late for booking in. we only have a few mins at the bus interchange. we hug and kiss and it made me feel even damm horny. in the end cannot control, she was wearing a short skirt and spag top. my hand go under her skirt and squeeze her bum and the other hand go under her top and bra and squeeze her breast. lasted about 10 sec but the feeling was shiok. And my friends waiting for me was like... "wow".

decadentboy
25-11-2006, 03:22 AM
gf used to drive. Did it in the car at Changi beach, East Coast, outside her house car park. Multiple times in HDB stairway but she don't like it there, so it is always very rush. :( The best time at the HDB was right outside the lift lobby at midnight. SUPER Mad rush. On one of my birthdays, she pulled me into Handicap Toilet in Novena Sq. Weekdays do not have anyone knocking, rather quiet. 1 session followed by round 2 back home. Also did it at the back of the marina square flyover where people stayed to take pictures of fireworks. Had a matress to do it for almost an hour over - 2 rounds. She tried to do me on a bus before she had the car, taking off her panties and smile at me, I rejected that time and she was mad. Did it in her school ECA room when I was picking her up on one of the weekends, one of her friend who got to know about it (heard my gf screaming) approached her and ask her if she can share me.... too bad she said no.

The most exciting was when she was working in one of the stores in PlazaSing. She was to lock the place up at the end of the day. We did it in the store with the lights switched off while there are still people walking around outside the store. Simply do not care at that point of time. Later found out that there are security camera in the store. I guess no one really checked the tapes.

Dangerous to have stored sperms.:D

Bruce-Sg
25-11-2006, 10:11 AM
gf used to drive. Did it in the car at Changi beach, East Coast, outside her house car park. Multiple times in HDB stairway but she don't like it there, so it is always very rush. :( The best time at the HDB was right outside the lift lobby at midnight. SUPER Mad rush. On one of my birthdays, she pulled me into Handicap Toilet in Novena Sq. Weekdays do not have anyone knocking, rather quiet. 1 session followed by round 2 back home. Also did it at the back of the marina square flyover where people stayed to take pictures of fireworks. Had a matress to do it for almost an hour over - 2 rounds. She tried to do me on a bus before she had the car, taking off her panties and smile at me, I rejected that time and she was mad. Did it in her school ECA room when I was picking her up on one of the weekends, one of her friend who got to know about it (heard my gf screaming) approached her and ask her if she can share me.... too bad she said no.

The most exciting was when she was working in one of the stores in PlazaSing. She was to lock the place up at the end of the day. We did it in the store with the lights switched off while there are still people walking around outside the store. Simply do not care at that point of time. Later found out that there are security camera in the store. I guess no one really checked the tapes.

Dangerous to have stored sperms.:D

pretty cool huh
in school ECA room ?! I think it can only be poly.

devil069
25-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Heehee my best was getting a bbbj while driving my friend home while i finger her, cont fingering her inside her lift and can feel her juices overflowing, got to her staircase landing, strip her half naked and f**k her crazy before finishing inside her. Got clean up with another bbbj while eatching my sperm flow out of her love hole.

Other places

public toilet, swimming pool, inside a gym changing room, female changing rooms, inside the car, at carparks (open space and multi type), at the cable car station when it was closed, inside my office when my colleagues can pop in any time,............................................. .

really enjoyed all those occassions and the trill of getting caught. :D

@Wendy@
29-11-2006, 02:27 PM
tried once at the bushes end up become whole body itchy coz by the insects until have to seek for doctor, too bad... :(

but it's very adventure lor.. hehehe :rolleyes:

fingerjob
29-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I have had a couple of incidents having sex in the public.

first time was at Kent Ridge park, didn\'t meant to fuck, but was walking around damn late at night after supper, we started petting... one thing lead to another... I remember i was sitting on the sit up bench and my chick was sitting on top of me, I had to cover her mouth to stop her from screaming too loudly! hahah

The second time was when i was much older. My office unfortunately is those glass wall kind, where people can look in from outside. Only the door is opaque. Me and my secretary was screwing behind that door which is abotu 1.5m wide. We were pressed so hard against the wall, so that people cannot see us. It was damn dangerous, but definitely more exciting than the first. But i will not try it again in the office. too difficult.

And i love it this time round, because i could see that she wanted to make noise, but couldn\'t. I coin the term \"pain and beautiful\"!

mandoff
29-11-2006, 03:16 PM
hmm, let me see...

- Ponggol Beach with the sea view & in the bush
- East Coast Park in the car park
- office in my cub and behind my cub, and in the nursing room
- @ her house, kitchen, living room.
- Car park in sembawang beach
- upper perice reservoir car park.

Thats alll I can think of ba.. dare not try in the stair case.. haha afraid of getting caught, the risk is too big... hahaha

ilovesammyboy
29-11-2006, 06:01 PM
reminds me when i was 17. brought this friend to cineleisure staircase. she sat down while blowing me. dunno suck for how long, the security guard appear from upstairs. he shout what are we doing and want to report police.

shout back at him ask him give me another 5 mins. still remember ask him " GIVE ME 5 MINS! "
as he can only see my friend's back view, he keep scolding. my friend continue to suck. and the security guard end up watching there. when i about to cum, i pull my friend's head back and shoot directly into her mouth. she swallowed and continue to suck til become soft. after that prepare to leave and thank the guard for being our audience !:D

bbbj-lover
29-11-2006, 06:19 PM
wow!!!!! cineleisure suck, blow, CIM!?!?

gets me hard....

SomeGuy_sg
29-11-2006, 07:25 PM
haha...power bro :P

koites
30-11-2006, 02:03 AM
shout back at him ask him give me another 5 mins. still remember ask him " GIVE ME 5 MINS! "

You and your friend are simply wild man. hahah the guard must have been shock at your bold request.

twinchrome
30-11-2006, 03:23 AM
....shout back at him ask him give me another 5 mins. still remember ask him " GIVE ME 5 MINS! "....the security guard end up watching there. ....

Think if you fellas continue to bonk there, the security guard also dun mind. haha.

Actually, next time can call us too..... we also dun mind :cool:

twinchrome
30-11-2006, 03:29 AM
After going thru this thread.... my goodness learnt a lot of places for me to go... hee hee.

Staircases seems to be the new sexciting favourite place of many.

For me.... not many places, just the usual (past and present):

HDB Staircases
gf Living room during the day
marina south IR location
company toilet (female)
handicap toilet at Chijmes
male toilet at chijmes (but did it with a female ah)
car in mscp
gf co. meeting room, colleague's table
marina south park, near the dam construction - solid nice view. fantastic breeze. But irritating sand flies. Had to see a doc after that. haha

ilovesammyboy
30-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Think if you fellas continue to bonk there, the security guard also dun mind. haha.

Actually, next time can call us too..... we also dun mind :cool:

public not so daring lah. chalet got try before. not mass orgy, more like i did it with my ex, while my friend did with her gf. gone were the days. haixxxx

twinchrome
30-11-2006, 03:32 AM
haha...oh ya... forgot...the chalet!!

Hmmm the 1st "hotel" for the young ones to bonk peacefully in :D

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 10:40 AM
reminds me when i was 17. brought this friend to cineleisure staircase. she sat down while blowing me. dunno suck for how long, the security guard appear from upstairs. he shout what are we doing and want to report police.

as he can only see my friend's back view, he keep scolding. my friend continue to suck. and the security guard end up watching there. when i about to cum, i pull my friend's head back and shoot directly into her mouth. she swallowed and continue to suck til become soft. after that prepare to leave and thank the guard for being our audience !:D

wow lau eh... terror man bro... when u are about to cum, u dun care about people watching or chasing or whatever thing coz u are in high, but after that u'll feel regret will u? :rolleyes:

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 10:48 AM
for my experiences :-

1. Bushes
2. Office desk (but it's too tired)
3. Hand job for bf when on our ride on the motorcycle (almost met an accident, whew...!!)
4. Blow job in the car (on the highway)
5. Office toilet
6. Shopping complex staircases
7. Hand job in cinema
8. In the car at the beach
9. Hotel room balcony (someone's watching but we don't care, my bf is sitting at the sofa and i'm on top of him)

wow, seems long list hehehe.. ;)

@wendy@

LeeKH
30-11-2006, 11:46 AM
1. Sentosa Beach behind sunset bay before there were lights.
2. Outside the End of Changi Airport runway. (In the car)
3. Outside Changi Airport runway near the women's prison. (in the car)
4. National Stadium one rainy afternoon. (in the car)

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 11:59 AM
1. Sentosa Beach behind sunset bay before there were lights.
2. Outside the End of Changi Airport runway. (In the car)
3. Outside Changi Airport runway near the women's prison. (in the car)
4. National Stadium one rainy afternoon. (in the car)

why like to have sex near changi airport?? can watch flights taking off and arriving when u having sex, must be fun... or maybe the passengers from the plane get to watch it, good idea also... :rolleyes:

sexlord
30-11-2006, 02:09 PM
3. Hand job for bf when on our ride on the motorcycle (almost met an accident, whew...!!)

That's really something new :eek:

ilovesammyboy
30-11-2006, 02:18 PM
That's really something new :eek:

maybe its the gear for the bike.:D

itsabt6x
30-11-2006, 04:20 PM
woah...doing IT in public....bring back memories....below are my more memorable sexperiences...

under the night skies at my schools running track...2x with diff gals
behind my school's science lab....during the annual camp
light beacon at changi...my 1st ons
macritchie...my 2nd ons
on my car bonnet outside the cemetry gate...my ex-gf
backlane of md sultan...my 3rd ons
carpark behind hilton...my 4th ons
basement carpark of tanglin mall....my 5th ons
along a dark corridor of a 5* hotel after the restaurant closes...new year's eve party...my 6th ons
hj in gv grand...my ex-secretary
public mscp during lunchtime...my ex-fb
in a disco...my ex-fb
in a country club pool...my coursemate

ok enough laa....missed those days.....:-)

itsabt6x
30-11-2006, 04:23 PM
woah...doing IT in public....bring back memories....below are my more memorable sexperiences...

under the night skies at my schools running track...2x with diff gals
behind my school's science lab....during the annual camp
light beacon at changi...my 1st ons
macritchie...my 2nd ons
on my car bonnet outside the cemetry gate...my ex-gf
backlane of md sultan...my 3rd ons
carpark behind hilton...my 4th ons
basement carpark of tanglin mall....my 5th ons
along a dark corridor of a 5* hotel after the restaurant closes...new year's eve party...my 6th ons
hj in gv grand...my ex-secretary
public mscp during lunchtime...my ex-fb
in a disco...my ex-fb
in a country club pool...my coursemate

ok enough laa....missed those days.....:-)

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 04:33 PM
maybe its the gear for the bike.:D

it's easy, when u are on the ride, just unzip his pant and hand's in, if he is wearing a loose shirt then u can play around in there till he cum, but it's very dangerous actually, we might fall or hit on the car, so better don't try it. safe your life... :rolleyes:

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Did it a few years ago with my ex-girfriend at Takashimaya's Giordano's Changing room.

hi i would like to know, how to do it in changing room? unless there is no que queing down there... curious... :confused:

@Wendy@
30-11-2006, 04:52 PM

hi i would like to know, how to do it in changing room? unless there is no que queing down there... curious... :confused:

ah rat
30-11-2006, 05:07 PM
it's easy, when u are on the ride, just unzip his pant and hand's in, if he is wearing a loose shirt then u can play around in there till he cum, but it's very dangerous actually, we might fall or hit on the car, so better don't try it. safe your life... :rolleyes:

Did u try using ur bf buttock to rubs at yr pussy,while waiting at the traffic light to turn green.I saw 1 couple doing it :D

mandoff
30-11-2006, 05:49 PM
why like to have sex near changi airport?? can watch flights taking off and arriving when u having sex, must be fun... or maybe the passengers from the plane get to watch it, good idea also... :rolleyes:

Hey, thats a nice experience, must be very romantic... hahaha
too bad me now no chance to try liao ... :(

noiser
01-12-2006, 04:20 AM
my best one... out on a Kayak... at East coast park... nearly capsized... we are much nearer to the tankers than the coast..., had a hard time going back.... after the mind blowing sexxion.

highsexdrive
01-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Hmmm. let me see...

1. HDB staircase
2. X-gf home while her brother was sleeping in same room. She wants it!
3. X-gf home while her sister was sleeping in same room.
4. In my car just outside national stadium
5. In my car just beside 2nd link.
6. in hotel room rushing to fuck before her colleague came knocking at doors. She wants it so badly. called me in the morning to go to her room. damn shiok.
7. Her house at her room. she wants it too. cant bother her brother was in living room watching TV. pull me into her room and wank.
8. Campus staircase.
9. Campus study club office.
10. Office desk fucking her.
11. Office sofa. finger her till she cum. n she gave me a good blow too.

cant recall liao.:eek:

kingcopa
01-12-2006, 08:58 AM
my best one... out on a Kayak... at East coast park... nearly capsized... we are much nearer to the tankers than the coast..., had a hard time going back.... after the mind blowing sexxion.

Wow this is the best i ever heard. How u do dit it? v curious

Bruce-Sg
01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Wow this is the best i ever heard. How u do dit it? v curious

lol i agree with ya

It's good to see this tread to be lively again

dennis88888
01-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Did u try using ur bf buttock to rubs at yr pussy,while waiting at the traffic light to turn green.I saw 1 couple doing it :D

i just flip my fling short skirt and fondle ard her pussy while waiting for the green

dennis88888
01-12-2006, 09:55 AM

i just flip my fling short skirt and fondle ard her pussy while waiting for the green

X-Guy
02-12-2006, 04:04 AM

There was once when i stay over at my gf house and we went down to 7-11 to buy ice-cream at 3am. she was wearing a short blue nightdress without panty and bra. Windy damm strong. When on our way to 7-11, she still can use her hand to prevent her dress from flying up, but........ when we walking back, she was eating ice-cream and while waiting for the green lights, a strong wind blow and her dress fly damm high. can see her pussy but lucky no one around. :p
In the end cannot tahan, at lift bonk her doggy.

X-Guy
02-12-2006, 04:06 AM

There was once when i stay over at my gf house and we went down to 7-11 to buy ice-cream at 3am. she was wearing a short blue nightdress without panty and bra. Windy damm strong. When on our way to 7-11, she still can use her hand to prevent her dress from flying up, but........ when we walking back, she was eating ice-cream and while waiting for the green lights, a strong wind blow and her dress fly damm high. can see her pussy but lucky no one around. :p

X-Guy
02-12-2006, 04:10 AM

SeAHuM
02-12-2006, 06:49 PM
have a few experience with my ex gf. 1 time we took a cab to europa east coast. she wore a skirt, on the cab, i fingered her, she dare not make any noise but just leaned back and closed her eyes, she came in 10 mins. she was very amazed that i dare to finger her in the cab and was more amazed that she actually came.

while in the disco, she removed her wet panties and we drank and danced all night long, after which she gave me a BJ at the beach bench. then she realised that she left her panties in the disco! i think it would be a panty sniffers' night.

there is another time at east coast beach at night, found a bench near the sea and we fuck on the spot. i was wearing a sport shorts without underwear and she in mini skirt without bra and panties. while we were fucking, we realised that the couple at the bench beside us is watching. the girl was more daring, while the guy back facing us was more discreet and kept brushing his gf face aside to block her from watching. in view of that, i lifted up my gf shirt and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples for her to see! i think in the end the guy benefitted from it as she will be damn horny!

SeAHuM
02-12-2006, 06:53 PM
have a few experience with my ex gf. 1 time we took a cab to europa east coast. she wore a skirt, on the cab, i fingered her, she dare not make any noise but just leaned back and closed her eyes, she came in 10 mins. she was very amazed that i dare to finger her in the cab and was more amazed that she actually came.

while in the disco, she removed her wet panties and we drank and danced all night long, after which she gave me a BJ at the beach bench. then she realised that she left her panties in the disco! i think it would be a panty sniffers' night.

there is another time at east coast beach at night, found a bench near the sea and we fuck on the spot. i was wearing a sport shorts without underwear and she in mini skirt without bra and panties. while we were fucking, we realised that the couple at the bench beside us is watching. the girl was more daring, while the guy back facing us was more discreet and kept brushing his gf face aside to block her from watching. in view of that, i lifted up my gf shirt and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples for her to see! i think in the end the guy benefitted from it as she will be damn horny!

SeAHuM
02-12-2006, 07:49 PM

steamystreamsg
03-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Seems like lots of bro's got damn daring encounters here.....keep it up

best123
03-12-2006, 08:56 AM
haha...i never had such luck...

DenmarkDoll
04-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Long time never log in.. Once log in liao then know got so many new threads. :) k...

Let me share one of my encounter...

one of my ex bonk me while we were watching movie at one of the GV cinema few years back:

It was in an early week day afternoon, my ex fetched me after school to watch movie. The movie was 'Dark Water' , cos the movie had already been shown for quite sometime so the cinema had not many people... All i remembered was a japan family of 5 to 7 people sitting further in-front. Me and my ex were sitting very behind. As the movie were showning the part of the ceiling leaking, getting scarier... I hug him tightly and we started kissing. Soon after, we were touching each other all over the bod... Then he was fingering me... and i was HJ-ing for him... den soon he came on top of me (Thanks to the 'lover seats') and sex me fast and furiously! But sad case, he ended his flag raising fast...

After the movie end, i discovered that i got Love bites all over my neck!!! So abit mad about him lor... Never talk to him till he send me home... After that we went to the staircase at a multi-storey carpark to have sex! I was sitting on one of the steps while he was doing those pumping position... Imagine that was evening time and many people were like coming home, so we have this thrill feeling and we both 'reached' at the same time! So memorable!

I still remember my sis questioning me asking why my uniform smell strange that day... Hah! :D

@Wendy@
04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
as i cummed i press her tits tighter ... :p
the feelings are sure something different and great

how did u cum? cum on the floor or cum in the pant? coz there is no washroom in the bus then how are u going to wash?? coz it happened to my ex-bf that we were in the theatre i did the HJ for him till he cum in the pant, the show just started so he has to wait till the whole movie ends, reached home then only able to wash... next time i shall ask him to wear the disposable spender so that he can't throw away when his pant got wet but no chance lor like i said he is my ex... :rolleyes:

Know_yr_role
04-12-2006, 02:27 PM
i think i missed out one of my experience...

i remembered was like 2 yrs back when my current gf and me were still "honeymooning"...we always like to jus drive ard sg and hunt for new makan places or chill out places...we went to yishun dam, im sure many knows where it is...we started chatting abt anything, things we like and dislike, sexual preferences and such....hearing her past sexual encounters was rather interesting and started me abit horny...as time past, she said she wanted to go to the loo... I brought her to the orchid county club loo, its clean, its free and its always empty...

The time was way past midnight..ard 1+am if i my memory didnt fail me...we proceeded to our respective loos...as usual for a male, i was faster then a female...so i was loitering outisde the loo and saw a standalone one for the disabled....hmmmm evil thoughts came....at this moment i saw my gf walking out, she saw my grin as asked me wat was up... i smiled, next i dragged her to the disable loo, as many know its super big and clean.. we had a quickie there and then....ass grabbing, tits fucking and i sat on the toilet bowl as my gf sat on my dick as she rides it.. half way thru kept hearing people from the nearby bowling i guess, walking pass to the get the loos, quite exciting actually..the only setback was the damn toilet auto flush kept going off..... but it was a damn memorable experience....first time doing it in a toilet in a country club....coolz :D

Know_yr_role
04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
i think i missed out one of my experience...

i remembered was like 2 yrs back when my current gf and me were still "honeymooning"...we always like to jus drive ard sg and hunt for new makan places or chill out places...we went to yishun dam, im sure many knows where it is...we started chatting abt anything, things we like and dislike, sexual preferences and such....hearing her past sexual encounters was rather interesting and started me abit horny...as time past, she said she wanted to go to the loo... I brought her to the orchid county club loo, its clean, its free and its always empty...

The time was way past midnight..ard 1+am if i my memory didnt fail me...we proceeded to our respective loos...as usual for a male, i was faster then a female...so i was loitering outisde the loo and saw a standalone one for the disabled....hmmmm evil thoughts came....at this moment i saw my gf walking out, she saw my grin as asked me wat was up... i smiled, next i dragged her to the disable loo, as many know its super big and clean.. we had a quickie there and then....ass grabbing, tits fucking and i sat on the toilet bowl as my gf sat on my dick as she rides it.. half way thru kept hearing people from the nearby bowling i guess, walking pass to the get the loos, quite exciting actually..the only setback was the damn toilet auto flush kept going off..... but it was a damn memorable experience....first time doing it in a toilet in a country club....coolz :D

X-Guy
05-12-2006, 10:34 AM
how did u cum? cum on the floor or cum in the pant? coz there is no washroom in the bus then how are u going to wash?? coz it happened to my ex-bf that we were in the theatre i did the HJ for him till he cum in the pant, the show just started so he has to wait till the whole movie ends, reached home then only able to wash... next time i shall ask him to wear the disposable spender so that he can't throw away when his pant got wet but no chance lor like i said he is my ex... :rolleyes:

well he can always cum in a tissue or spray on the floor. when i was in my late 10s, already had gfs hj and bj in bus and cinema. Quite common nowadays. Usually we will sit either at the end of a double deck or the first row on the right side. These 2 seats are the "safe" seats.
There are a few times when someone was sitting in front but opposite of us in the bus, i will use a jacket to cover my gf top but my hand inside to play with her nipples. Sometimes will cover her skirt and finger her. Same when she wants to hj me. i will use a jacket to cover when but had to cum in my underwear. Later will dry up by itself. Only bad point is the hair will stick together and quite painful at times.

Once, there was no one at the 2nd floor of the bus and my gf was in shorts and spag. we were damm horny and i bonk her (with her shorts and panty pull down to her knee) while she sit on my lap. Both of us in last row facing the front. But it was damm difficult to bonk as her legs cannot spread open so we remove her short and panty completely. we were having lots of fun until 10 mins later when a guy board and climb up. my gf immediately move to her seat and use a jacket to cover her thighs and pussy and i use my bag to cover. Stupid guy... must have known we are doing something. sit at the 2nd last row opposite us. we had to wait until he get off before my gf can wear back her shorts. by that time the seat was already wet with her white liquid.

X-Guy
05-12-2006, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=SeAHuM;1763062]
QUOTE]

nice... my gf left her bra at a playground when we realise there were some bengs trying to peep and we rush off. Another time her panty accidentally drop down from a hdb corridor to the first floor while we were bonking there. Didn't go back to get as it will be quite dirty. And a number of times when i purposely left her panty in cinema and shopping center staircase(during hanky panky) as i want her to go pantyless with me while shopping.
Sad to say, i had 20 over gfs but only 2 are wild and daring enough to go pantyless and braless together. The rest had to "con" them... =p

@Wendy@
05-12-2006, 11:22 AM
eh one more thing, i notice the guys always masturbating in the bus, using his hand and play his little brother and cover by his jacket or coat, some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. :mad: he dun mind to dirty his hand but how can he dirty the seat!!!?? when the sperm spilt off??

prince_81
05-12-2006, 11:33 AM
I agreed. Not every one will be as daring. Mine last time used to be as wild, but now nope.

@Wendy@
05-12-2006, 01:09 PM
I agreed. Not every one will be as daring. Mine last time used to be as wild, but now nope.

but when u really need to release, u wont care about all... ;)

mr_missile
05-12-2006, 02:17 PM
some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. :mad:
isn't this considered a form of molest too?

SeAHuM
05-12-2006, 03:11 PM

Yup true. Last time we also more daring. Another time in Suntec, she wore a 1 piece very thin dress with full buttons at the front top to bottom. Made her removed her bra and panty. We were standing and I fingered her through between 2 of her buttons below in Times bookshop while we K K faced the shelf and read some books. She came. From then on, she loves removing her bra and panty everytime we go out, whether in long or mini skirts. She said she is not afraid and also dont care if people see because they cannot touch! wow, I get a hard on even while typing these......

Chess
05-12-2006, 04:19 PM
wow... bring back my memory again

In my 20s lack of $$ so have to visit this places for

1)In cinema
2)ulu walkway opp queensway sec in 90's ex enbo HBD
3) Marina south under bridge
4) Marina sq toilet
5) Far East pool area ( Mid nite) Beware !!!
6) poggol
7) finger and lick in ex 97 disco ( that the day i lost my HP :p )
8) staircases many to name.

Dicker21
05-12-2006, 04:29 PM

5) Far East pool area ( Mid nite) Beware !!!

Wow Bro i used to be regluar there swim and the guard always ask for pass the best is still do at the jacuzzi near the washing bay hehe:D

Chess
05-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Wow Bro i used to be regluar there swim and the guard always ask for pass the best is still do at the jacuzzi near the washing bay hehe:D

It used to be round 2 party over there after 3am :D .... whenever the lift coming up to that level everyone start hidding..

free facilities hor.

it was really fun out there. frenz bring frenz it a mass

was caught and give serious warning by the guard.

@Wendy@
05-12-2006, 05:05 PM
isn't this considered a form of molest too?

i think he wants more adventurer, that's why masturbating infront of people, it happened to my colleague that he masturbated at the balcony opposite of a girl's bedroom, u think this is fun or metamorphosis? :o

mr_missile
05-12-2006, 07:11 PM
i think he wants more adventurer, that's why masturbating infront of people, it happened to my colleague that he masturbated at the balcony opposite of a girl's bedroom, u think this is fun or metamorphosis? :o
Sis wendy,
You may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
But to masturbate infront of people, especially strangers (ladies) is definitely NOT normal. It's a kind of fetish. However, I think it's a kind of perversion.
That guy obviously derived thrill not from the act of masturbating in the balcony opp a girl's bedroom, but rather the 'showing off' to the girl.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)
You mentioned metamorphosis. Not quite get what you mean by you using the word here though. Care to elaborate?

mr_missile
05-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Sis wendy,
U may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
But to masturbate infront of people, especially strangers (ladies) is definitely NOT normal. It's a kind of fetish. However, I think it's a kind of perversion.
That guy obviously derived thrill not from the act of masturbating in the balcony opp a girl's bedroom, but rather the 'showing off' to the girl.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I prefer to play safe and reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)
You mentioned metamorphosis. Not quite get what you mean by you using the word here though. Care to elaborate?

Rw6828
05-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh

Rw6828
05-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh

djpp
06-12-2006, 05:00 AM
I have try it at a block staircase at teck whye...... somemore she wearing jeans...... Very different feeling.......

06-12-2006, 06:45 AM
Reminds me of nong nong time ago...

1. Bonking at Various Staircases
2. Corner of voiddeck in afternoon - hj/bj by exgf (exciting)
3. Sentosa Beach
4. Cinema - hj/bj
5. Chalet with friends, under blanket secretly - hj :o
6. Secondary school classroom
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - Hj . Busy hours in evening

more recent years,

9. in car
10. West Coast park public toilet
11. Pulau ubin
12. Hotel balacony in Japan overlooking the beach and sea.

X-Guy
06-12-2006, 10:49 AM
eh one more thing, i notice the guys always masturbating in the bus, using his hand and play his little brother and cover by his jacket or coat, some daring guys will show to you when you sit beside or near to him, this is terrible.. :mad: he dun mind to dirty his hand but how can he dirty the seat!!!?? when the sperm spilt off??

next time if the guy show it to you, you can scream and scold him "so small". :p
That is what my gfs did.

X-Guy
06-12-2006, 10:54 AM

next time if the guy show it to you, you can scream and scold him "so small". :p
That is what my gfs did.

SeAHuM
06-12-2006, 12:07 PM

7) finger and lick in ex 97 disco ( that the day i lost my HP :p )

Err i can imagine fingering, but how you lick in the disco? unless its in the toilet.....

@Wendy@
06-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Sis wendy,
You may be rite in a sense that the guy is more 'adventurous' to masturbate in 'unusual' places.
As for whether I think this is fun? No. I respect members of the opposite sex. I reserve my sex acts with my partner in the sanctuary of a bedroom. :)

my meaning for metamorphosis means the in-balanced of mentality or mind and psychology.. this kind of people have to seek for Doctor, if you have a family member having this habit (masturbate infront of people) what will you think and do? i'm not sure how they started to have this kind of behaviour but once it happened once and i'm sure there will be twice or 3rd time and even more at anytime, anywhere and etc.. but having sex in the public that will be different story lor, coz they want to be more adventurous, fun and exiciting... :rolleyes:

@Wendy@
06-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Normally guys like to do this, what about girls?? anyone masturbated in the public before?

tryying
06-12-2006, 02:12 PM
If u r staying in those flat having center corridor, it would be fun having sex with someone down there during midnight for some fun. Esp bonking one of ur neighbour, damn shiok! How I wish it will be happening to me one day....... :D

07-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Reminds me of nong nong time ago..

1. Various staircase with xgf
2. corner of voiddeck in late morning - hj + bj by xgf (exciting)
3. Secondary school class - Hj/bj
4. Cinemas - Hj/bj only
5. Sentosa
6. Chalet, Hj covered by blanket - Friends around dunnoe
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - hj + finger during busy evening hours, Packed bus

More recently,

West coast park toilet -quickie
In car at various locations - bj/hj only
The carpark of dunnoe what building besides Funan - Really nice and quiet place
Hotel balcony overlooking the beach in Goldcoast

07-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Reminds me of nong nong time ago..

1. Various staircase with xgf
2. corner of voiddeck in late morning - hj + bj by xgf (exciting)
3. Secondary school class - Hj/bj
4. Cinemas - Hj/bj only
5. Sentosa
6. Chalet, Hj covered by blanket - Friends around dunnoe
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - hj + finger during busy evening hours, Packed bus

More recently,

West coast park toilet -quickie
In car at various locations - bj/hj only
The carpark of dunnoe what building besides Funan - Really nice and quiet place
Hotel balcony overlooking the beach in Goldcoast

mr_missile
07-12-2006, 07:47 AM
my meaning for metamorphosis means the in-balanced of mentality or mind and psychology.... but having sex in the public that will be different story lor, coz they want to be more adventurous, fun and exiciting... :rolleyes:
Hi Wendy,
Erm, I still don't quite get what you mean. Metamorphosis = transformation (Eg: The metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a butterfly is a beautiful act of nature).
Imbalanced mind or mentality is quite different from the above. But if you are meaning to talk about the state of the mind in guys masturbating to 'showoff', I guess I have to leave to guys here who have done it to explain to you.
Having sex in public places does give an added sense of thrill (of getting caught with your pants down literally). But it is not the same as purposely 'showing off' though only a thin line divides the two. Just my humble 2 cents.
;)

@Wendy@
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Hi Wendy,
Erm, I still don't quite get what you mean. Metamorphosis = transformation (Eg: The metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a butterfly is a beautiful act of nature).
Imbalanced mind or mentality is quite different from the above. But if you are meaning to talk about the state of the mind in guys masturbating to 'showoff', I guess I have to leave to guys here who have done it to explain to you.
Having sex in public places does give an added sense of thrill (of getting caught with your pants down literally). But it is not the same as purposely 'showing off' though only a thin line divides the two. Just my humble 2 cents.
;)

hhmmm.... maybe i've did a mistake on the wording, thanks.

@Wendy@
07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
If u r staying in those flat having center corridor, it would be fun having sex with someone down there during midnight for some fun. Esp bonking one of ur neighbour, damn shiok! How I wish it will be happening to me one day....... :D

seems like u wished to bonk your neighbour for so long, who is she then?

@Wendy@
07-12-2006, 10:02 AM

seems like u wished to bonk your neighbour for so long, who is she then?

Speed280
07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
My top 10

10. Serangoon Gardens. Many years back, there was a seclude parking near the circle.
9. Labrador Park, in the bushes. Standing up, her hand on a tree.
8. That park up on a hill behind Science Park. In one of the shelter.
7. In Orchard plaza or some building nearby toilet. It was cleaned and supposed to be closed. Since it was not lock, we went in. She sat on the wash basin, leg spread. Head hit the mirror many times. Complained so much after that. But so exciting, cleaning ah soh could have walked in.
6. One weekend morning, inside my car in multi storey car park in Chai Chee tech park.
5. Hotel staircase. Got bruises on the knee cap that took 2 weeks to heal! No more!
4. In my previous office one Saturday evening. I had to get some paper and bring my girl along. 30secs to get the paper, 30 minutes of her riding me while I lie on the conference table. Could have been top 3. But was too frigthened to enjoy it fully.
3. In a foreign hotel Laundry room. The "heat" was too much to bear. Stripped my girl naked, lock the door and fucked her; on the dryer, on the chair, on piles of clothing on the floor.
2. In a foreign hotel Jacuzzi. Anyone could have walked in. Water is too hot for me to complete the task. Moved into the man’s changing room and finished it in one of the bathing cubicle.
1. In a hostel. Lying beside my girl on her bed one late night. There was a mini party and a couple of girls were in the room. I was quite tired and lie down on her bed, eyes shut, blanket over my head. She was lying down too but was still talking to a few of them. Inside the sheet, I cupped her breast and moved my dick inside her wet pussy very carefully and slowly. She was highly distracted a few times. Hehe, wonder if her mates knew by now what was going on.

Speed280
07-12-2006, 12:09 PM
My top 10

10. Serangoon Gardens. Many years back, there was a seclude parking near the circle.
9. Labrador Park, in the bushes. Standing up, her hand on a tree.
8. That park up on a hill behind Science Park. In one of the shelter.
7. In Orchard plaza or some building nearby toilet. It was cleaned and supposed to be closed. Since it was not lock, we went in. She sat on the wash basin, leg spread. Head hit the mirror many times. Complained so much after that. But so exciting, cleaning ah soh could have walked in.
6. One weekend morning, inside my car in multi storey car park in Chai Chee tech park.
5. Hotel staircase. Got bruises on the knee cap that took 2 weeks to heal! No more!
4. In my previous office one Saturday evening. I had to get some paper and bring my girl along. 30secs to get the paper, 30 minutes of her riding me while I lie on the conference table. Could have been top 3. But was too frigthened to enjoy it fully.
3. In a foreign hotel Laundry room. The "heat" was too much to bear. Stripped my girl naked, lock the door and fucked her; on the dryer, on the chair, on piles of clothing on the floor.
2. In a foreign hotel Jacuzzi. Anyone could have walked in. Water is too hot for me to complete the task. Moved into the man’s changing room and finished it in one of the bathing cubicle.
1. In a hostel. Lying beside my girl on her bed one late night. There was a mini party and a couple of girls were in the room. I was quite tired and lie down on her bed, eyes shut, blanket over my head. She was lying down too but was still talking to a few of them. Inside the sheet, I cupped her breast and moved my dick inside her wet pussy very carefully and slowly. She was highly distracted a few times. Hehe, wonder if her mates knew by now what was going on.

wow7"
07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
I did it at Fort Canning, East Coast park, Dempsy Road carpark, Simei carpark,
Shenton way carpark near the tua pek kong temple, Pan pacific hotel staircase landing next to Rascal disco ( years ago ), Cpf building carpark,
Defu lane industrial park, Paramount hotel carpark, Harvey avenue, Queensway carpark next to rubbish dump !

juzjoin
07-12-2006, 06:38 PM
i ve done it (HJ,BBBJ) in a cinema, choose a lousy show that has only a handful of audience. it was quite a experience. and recently in the staircase of Amoy Street Food Center. after a couples of drink at nearby pub, both of us got high and we finished it off there at abt 1am

best123
07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
I did it at Fort Canning, East Coast park, Dempsy Road carpark, Simei carpark,
Shenton way carpark near the tua pek kong temple, Pan pacific hotel staircase landing next to Rascal disco ( years ago ), Cpf building carpark,
Defu lane industrial park, Paramount hotel carpark, Harvey avenue, Queensway carpark next to rubbish dump !

defu lane???

Sandybottom
08-12-2006, 10:20 AM
So for all you bros who like to fuck in public, how many want to be peeped at?

Was in Marina South Car Park B the other night and happened across a couple in a car who were clearly fucking, he giving it to her doggy. It was so easy to see what they were up to as there was a light behind them in the distance and so their silhouette was cast for all to see. It was only about 8pm so still a few people around after eating

Very nice and horny sight, especially seeing the girls head bobbing up and down as her man was banging in to her.

I thought that I should make a habit of going to this car park and see what else I can stumble across!!!

wow7"
08-12-2006, 06:06 PM
hi bro best123,

Defu lane is near hougang:p

nickric
08-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Remind of those exciting moment with my EXs,

- Gallery hotel level 3 handicap toilet, both of us are high after drinking at Liquid room. hj, bj, fj
- HJ inside Clark Quay Indo-Chime Bar where they have the bed look alike area, then fj in the handicap toilet
- in the car at bukit Ho Swee multi-storey carpark
- Tenan Merah Ferry terminal car park, late night ~ 12
- I fingering her and she HJ me in Zouk dance floor, was then packed at that time and she is fucking high
- next to the rubbish dump of Balmoral court (condo), this is my first ONS

I found out that the handicap toilet is a very good place for quikie.

dna_gene
09-12-2006, 04:28 AM
for my experiences :-

6. Shopping complex staircases

Hmmm.... Everyone seems to be doing it in commercial buildings, including me! I think next time should just take the stairs when not with wife or gf, you never know what's awaiting for you! ^_^ Haha!

EricssonMan
09-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Brought my GF for lunch at one of the hotel across the border....had 2 much sake, feeling tipsy....came across a secluded handicapped toilet n finish her off there.....hj, bj, lick her while she's seated on the basin & fj.

XboxSG
09-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Can share which shopping centre staircase har?

curiouslooker
11-12-2006, 03:54 AM
just an input from me - if anybody noticed a few blocks of old estates near Kallang MRT. These estates are already vacant. It seems the blocks are secluded and the gates are open till late at night. Can try there for a quickie. A word of caution though, there could be bangladesh workers around.

@Wendy@
11-12-2006, 10:39 AM

i didn't know many people like to sex at the staircase, next time when i'm in the complex, must check it out on every staircase, sure got movie to watch! hehehe...;)

@Wendy@
11-12-2006, 10:42 AM

i didn't know many people like to sex at the staircase, next time when i'm in the complex, must check it out on every staircase, sure got movie to watch! hehehe...;)

ace7788
11-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Personally, bonking at the seaside beats all... You have the romantic scenery, the nice wave sound, and a pretty girl in company... But, you must find a seclude corner - otherwise, you will attract lot of bees :p

ace7788
11-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Personally, bonking at the seaside beats all... You have the romantic scenery, the nice wave sound, and a pretty girl in company... But, you must find a seclude corner - otherwise, you will attract lot of bees :p

iluvu8
11-12-2006, 07:46 PM
HDB staircase is the best in the night....shiock.....did it twice during the weekend....:D

sony2002
12-12-2006, 02:51 AM

When I was young I cant afford hotel, so went to buy a tent and bonked my gf in places like ECP, Ubin, Sentosa and more... :D

It was warm, stuffy and sandy, but still got to keep the opening closed to keep mosquito and other insects away. Cant moan too loud and we were sweating all over after few rounds. Later we just fall asleep inside and it became freezing cold late at night. Worse if its rain because next day the tent will be flooded with water

@Wendy@
12-12-2006, 10:08 AM
in singapore there are beaches anywhere, in KL hardly find a beach to sex the nearest u have to drive about 1 hour till port or port dickson to reach the beach.. that time no mood to sex liao.. :rolleyes:

ah rat
12-12-2006, 10:53 AM
in singapore there are beaches anywhere, in KL hardly find a beach to sex the nearest u have to drive about 1 hour till port or port dickson to reach the beach.. that time no mood to sex liao.. :rolleyes:

But if u see dick,I think got mood la :D

ah rat
12-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Double posting

ah rat
12-12-2006, 11:00 AM

But if u see dick,I think got mood la :D

@Wendy@
13-12-2006, 07:42 AM
not all dicks will bring me to mood, his dick must be 7" long, otherwise don't show off infront of me lar.. :cool:

@Wendy@
13-12-2006, 07:48 AM
not all dicks will bring me to mood, his dick must be 7" long, otherwise don't show off infront of me lar.. :cool:

X-Guy
13-12-2006, 12:03 PM
When I was young I cant afford hotel, so went to buy a tent and bonked my gf in places like ECP, Ubin, Sentosa and more... :D

bro, i know other beach can but u sure sentosa can? once i pitch tent at sentosa near the beach around 1am and just started bonking my gf when the beach patrol came knocking on my tent. damm malu as they know we were bonking inside. they say pitch tent in sentosa need permission. can only pitch at a designated area where all the tents are.

ECP still ok but paris ris beach alot of peeping toms. Kena 2 times there. Once was we open our tent small window but the window facing the sea. Halfway bonking, saw a head peeping at us. Another time didn't open any window, was very sure the tent zip all the way up. Bonk my gf inside and we slept topless inside. Next morning, found the zip 1/4 down.

X-Guy
13-12-2006, 12:04 PM

bro, i know other beach can but u sure sentosa can? once i pitch tent at sentosa near the beach around 1am and just started bonking my gf when the beach patrol came knocking on my tent. damm malu as they know we were bonking inside. they say pitch tent in sentosa need permission. can only pitch at a designated area where all the tents are.

ECP still ok but paris ris beach alot of peeping toms. Kena 2 times there. Once was we open our tent small window but the window facing the sea. Halfway bonking, saw a head peeping at us. Another time didn't open any window, was very sure the tent zip all the way up. Bonk my gf inside and we slept topless inside. Next morning, found the zip 1/4 down.

X-Guy
13-12-2006, 12:16 PM

ass_robber
14-12-2006, 01:34 AM
sentosa beach can.... can do in the water also... I got do before.... rasa sentosa side... no patrol

ass_robber
14-12-2006, 01:36 AM
sentosa beach can.... can do in the water also... I got do before.... rasa sentosa side... no patrol

iceman8989
14-12-2006, 03:35 AM
A frd of mine tlod me her ex-bf did it to her @ Katong Shopping Complex staircase. Apparently nobody uses that particular short cut to Marine parade.

From wat i was told its more like a force quick FJ.

Guess when little bro is on the heat its ON.

mr_missile
14-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Wah, 7" dick then will get u to the mood? Not many asian guys can meet your requirement I think.
I for one will stand aside liao. :D

Rainman
14-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Wah, 7" dick then will get u to the mood? Not many asian guys can meet your requirement I think.
I for one will stand aside liao. :D

Huh..... Let me check again...... Never seen something so big also...

Cheers

nicomax
14-12-2006, 05:15 PM
On top of Orchard Mrt Station, wee hrs of the nite, perform doggie directly under the moonlight, damn shoik!!!

ace7788
14-12-2006, 05:21 PM
I remember a survey that said "length is not the most important", rather the "toughness/hardness of the dick" is more important... Hee hee... This is why we ,asians, are so in demand... hee hee...:D

KingEros
14-12-2006, 05:25 PM
There've been so many listings of public areas meant for the spur-of-the-moment fucks, quickies or otherwise.

What I'd like to know are FRs of public areas where one can clinch a good long fuck DURING THE DAYTIME ... ;)
You see, I've been challenged by my latest MILF of a catch. Yes, yes ... I know she's very much a nympho but for her killer body, I guess I'm prepared to go to the extremes lor.

If all else fails, I'm considering talking her into compromising ... I'd buy up all tickets for a GV Gold Class screening.
Over the couple of hours, we could be bonking left, right, centre on any of the reclinable seats of choice ... & have finger food & wine served as well.
Just one thing though, any of you familiar with the operations in GV?? I mean, would there be any staff that could chance upon our tryst from the projection room or such?? :o

Time to change back my avatar.

giggz83
14-12-2006, 07:34 PM
There've been so many listings of public areas meant for the spur-of-the-moment fucks, quickies or otherwise.

What I'd like to know are FRs of public areas where one can clinch a good long fuck DURING THE DAYTIME ... ;)
You see, I've been challenged by my latest MILF of a catch. Yes, yes ... I know she's very much a nympho but for her killer body, I guess I'm prepared to go to the extremes lor.

If all else fails, I'm considering talking her into compromising ... I'd buy up all tickets for a GV Gold Class screening.
Over the couple of hours, we could be bonking left, right, centre on any of the reclinable seats of choice ... & have finger food & wine served as well.
Just one thing though, any of you familiar with the operations in GV?? I mean, would there be any staff that could chance upon our tryst from the projection room or such??

Time to change back my avatar.

Hi KingEros ... how have you been? My Liverpool friend. :D

ass_robber
15-12-2006, 12:32 AM
On top of Orchard Mrt Station, wee hrs of the nite, perform doggie directly under the moonlight, damn shoik!!!

u spiderman? climb to the roof of orchard mrt station and bonk mary jane there ah?

KingEros
15-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Hi KingEros ... how have you been? My Liverpool friend. :D
Long time no see ... NS already?? Which unit??

forumer
15-12-2006, 02:51 AM

dun get bitten by jellyfish :o

sony2002
15-12-2006, 04:41 AM
wah, next time dont sleep topless la, if something happen, where got time to wear clothes. somemore it can be very cold at night...

u all moan too loud is it? that's why attract all the peeping toms? :D

@Wendy@
15-12-2006, 07:54 AM

bro, your dick really long and hard, the malay call it "tegak"!! it's time to sing national song and raise flag!! :D

V|ernar
15-12-2006, 08:25 AM
wah, next time dont sleep topless la, if something happen, where got time to wear clothes. somemore it can be very cold at night...

u all moan too loud is it? that's why attract all the peeping toms? :D

the tent attract the peeping tom...

itsabt6x
15-12-2006, 11:16 AM
hey bros & sistas,
isn't being watched (or even being caught) part of the thrill :D of making-out in public? then why be bothered by peeping toms...????????

mr_missile
15-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Huh..... Let me check again...... Never seen something so big also...
Cheers

Bro Rainman,
Maybe I should not have generalised my earlier comment. Some asian guys are pretty well-hung.
So you wanna join me at the sidelines? ;)

@Wendy@
15-12-2006, 01:14 PM
hey, when being watched or being caught u should add like ilovesammyboy message no. 104, just ask them to give u 5 mins, free show ah sure they want to watch.. :rolleyes:

as he can only see my friend's back view, he keep scolding. my friend continue to suck. and the security guard end up watching there. when i about to cum, i pull my friend's head back and shoot directly into her mouth. she swallowed and continue to suck til become soft. after that prepare to leave and thank the guard for being our audience !

stuss
15-12-2006, 01:56 PM
me & my gal had sex in the beach changing room in sentosa... well, she smuggled me in & the rest is predictable... but one thing is that she moans so hard that a teenage gal peeps over to see what is happening & that's the time where i'm ejaculating... she was like in a state of shock!

ass_robber
15-12-2006, 02:37 PM
dun get bitten by jellyfish :o

sg here no jellyfish....at least not by the beach area. kana sting by jellyfish at phuket before when I do it in the water.... no fun, whole leg go numb n cold. but not painful.

u know... last time hollywood movie always the young couple do in the water one mah.... so follow loh.

tellmiwhy
15-12-2006, 02:40 PM
me & my gal had sex in the beach changing room in sentosa... well, she smuggled me in & the rest is predictable... but one thing is that she moans so hard that a teenage gal peeps over to see what is happening & that's the time where i'm ejaculating... she was like in a state of shock!

kekeke, bro like tat nvr ask her if she is interested? :p

kiddinz...no offence. :o cheers.

ass_robber
15-12-2006, 02:57 PM

wasted, u didn't like pull back and squirt on the one who tried to peep. I did that once at the toilet along east coast park, and we keep saying sorry to the poor girl.

Cos late at night, we didn't lock the door, this ger came in, and probably heard our sound, she pull open the door, my ger was in doggie, I pull out, cummed and kana the ger that open the door on mouth and neck. We kept saying sorry.... but it was very exciting thinking back.... the look of the cum on her face.

KingEros
15-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Cos late at night, we didn't lock the door, this ger came in, and probably heard our sound, she pull open the door, my ger was in doggie, I pull out, cummed and kana the ger that open the door on mouth and neck. We kept saying sorry....

Sounds like you're the legendary one who can shoot a hoop with your ejaculation ... or was this gal on her knees when creeping up on your two?? :D

jteo
15-12-2006, 06:53 PM
sex on the beach is sooo fun! :)

ass_robber
16-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Sounds like you're the legendary one who can shoot a hoop with your ejaculation ... or was this gal on her knees when creeping up on your two?? :D

Like every guy, its seasonal. Sometimes alot, sometimes a small trickle. sometimes very thick, sometimes watery. So that day its just one of those days that my ger been teasing me the whole day. So when I finally do her, I was trying v hard to hold back, and when I finally cummed, everything came out.

ass_robber
16-12-2006, 12:27 AM

Like every guy, its seasonal. Sometimes alot, sometimes a small trickle. sometimes very thick, sometimes watery. So that day its just one of those days that my ger been teasing me the whole day. So when I finally do her, I was trying v hard to hold back, and when I finally cummed, everything came out.

littlepg
16-12-2006, 05:20 AM
http://www.twpic.net/flash/?id=218160

fucking in public place in board daylight! they sure haf lotsa fun. hahaz..

beingunknown200
16-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Following on the heels of public areas...how about going international? haha...

Aussies say Europe best for sex (http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/europe-best-for-sex/2006/12/15/1166162322106.html)

What about bros and sis here? Where do you fancy the most when you travel overseas? Is there really a difference in having sex in a public area overseas? Would you be more daring cos no one knows you? Or you get a great high when bonking locally cos the anticipation of being caught by someone you know makes you hornier and more excited?

As for me, haha I would rather do it overseas...more carefree and their society is more open

slippers
17-12-2006, 10:42 AM
haha thats true.
my ex once brought me to a corner of a club in aussie and sucked the life out of me.
we returned back to our hotel and i bonked the sense out of her head.
Come to think of it, i miss those days.ahaha

Chess
17-12-2006, 11:33 AM
http://www.twpic.net/flash/?id=218160

fucking in public place in board daylight! they sure haf lotsa fun. hahaz..

After watching this clip, that remind me bonking on pathment...

I was with this girl about 10 yrs back when we both are early 20's. In the cinema nite time ( Queenstown) she keep rubbing my rod i cannt tahan. Feeling hony liao keep thinging where can we fuck... My mind was spinning for places.

:eek: Queensway Sec opp got enblock so we quickly walk there to have quicky. after we reach there could nt find any nice places so we do it on pathment ( ulu dark places vy seldom ppl will walk there cos that path will lead to private houses....)

Just after we finish bonking 2 bangala walk pass ... wow scare both of us out...hehehe. lucky us

Red-Card
17-12-2006, 11:40 AM
I know this place and in fact I used to stay nearby, ha ha.

fleetheart
17-12-2006, 12:34 PM
The more ulu the better. but there's always that extra kick when u know u r being watched :D

@Wendy@
18-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Following on the heels of public areas...how about going international? haha...

Aussies say Europe best for sex (http://www.smh.com.au/news/travel/europe-best-for-sex/2006/12/15/1166162322106.html)

What about bros and sis here? Where do you fancy the most when you travel overseas? Is there really a difference in having sex in a public area overseas? Would you be more daring cos no one knows you? Or you get a great high when bonking locally cos the anticipation of being caught by someone you know makes you hornier and more excited?

As for me, haha I would rather do it overseas...more carefree and their society is more open

eh, as for overseas, do not simply to have sex outside or in the public area in their countries coz u wont know about their rules, i'm not sure what kind of summons but it might be till fine or go to prison.;)

HighXDrv
19-12-2006, 02:45 AM

Its true.. the more excited u are, the pressure of relief is greater. Most times when I cum in the heat of a wonderful session, its either down the throat or in the hole.. anywhere else will sure be messy.

Remember once, I 4got I wasnt wearing condom... I afraid of cumming inside, I pull out but cabbot tahan n shoot from belly to neck.. squeezing dint help, or I wasnt fast enough.. the 2nd n 3rd landed on the face n hair.. damn jialat... kana scolding sia.. sigh..

Now old liaoz... that takes lots of building up... or pent up lust to achieve that .. haha..:o

@Wendy@
19-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Its true.. the more excited u are, the pressure of relief is greater. Most times when I cum in the heat of a wonderful session, its either down the throat or in the hole.. anywhere else will sure be messy.

Remember once, I 4got I wasnt wearing condom... I afraid of cumming inside, I pull out but cabbot tahan n shoot from belly to neck.. squeezing dint help, or I wasnt fast enough.. the 2nd n 3rd landed on the face n hair.. damn jialat... kana scolding sia.. sigh..

Now old liaoz... that takes lots of building up... or pent up lust to achieve that .. haha..:o

hahaha never tried to cum on the hair, darn funny.. :cool: btw, bro, would like to know how far can u shoot? more than 100m?

Rainman
19-12-2006, 11:52 AM
hahaha never tried to cum on the hair, darn funny.. :cool: btw, bro, would like to know how far can u shoot? more than 100m?

100M?? Wow... that would be supper man.....hehehe

ass_robber
19-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Overseas, road v wide. If horny, just park by the side of the freeway, go down the car and get it going loh.... tried that before... very nice... roads no lights, very dark then all the cars going pass.

@Wendy@
19-12-2006, 02:45 PM
100M?? Wow... that would be supper man.....hehehe

eh bro, do u happened to see women squirting b4, it can shoot far and high than a man... fyi... never tried to squirt b4, not sure how it feels.

liver_pool8
19-12-2006, 02:54 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

i did it before at Marina Square staircase,Plaza singapura staircase adn suntec city staircase.;)

Rainman
19-12-2006, 05:21 PM
eh bro, do u happened to see women squirting b4, it can shoot far and high than a man... fyi... never tried to squirt b4, not sure how it feels.

Seen it on some site... max it reaches only about 1 meter.... U know how far/long is 100M or not??

If u are keen on this subject of squirting.... Do a search here and u will find very detailed report of it with picture too...

Let us know after u tried ya...

Cheers

Clover_de
19-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Lady can share with us some of you exciting moment..;)

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 09:09 AM
i did it before at Marina Square staircase,Plaza singapura staircase adn suntec city staircase.;)

staircases again... whew...!!:cool:

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Seen it on some site... max it reaches only about 1 meter.... U know how far/long is 100M or not??

If u are keen on this subject of squirting.... Do a search here and u will find very detailed report of it with picture too...

Let us know after u tried ya...

Cheers

i would love to try but my bf always ejaculate darn fast, never reach climate b4 so no chance to squirt.. any sister can help me out of this, the squirt amount can up to 500ml of water in women's body, will it be dehydrated from the body then? why some womens reach climate without squirting?? when will it squirt and when will it not?

KingEros
20-12-2006, 09:46 AM
i would love to try but my bf always ejaculate darn fast, never reach climate b4 so no chance to squirt.. any sister can help me out of this, the squirt amount can up to 500ml of water in women's body, will it be dehydrated from the body then? why some womens reach climate without squirting?? when will it squirt and when will it not?
For the record, you dun need a prick to help you squirt ... it's mostly fingering yourself. Not every woman can squirt ... you need to know where is the "button" to press & how to press.
There was some "arguments" here & on other medical sites that a big amount of what is squirted contains urine from the bladder ...

super_manny
20-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Staircases seem to be fav spots for public sex.....

I remember last time when Suntec's convention centre was still being built and near completion, the place was still quite deserted.... me and my ex gf had quite a romp at the fire escape staircases.... Nowadays S'pore so crowded... difficult to find good spots...

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 11:20 AM
For the record, you dun need a prick to help you squirt ... it's mostly fingering yourself. Not every woman can squirt ... you need to know where is the "button" to press & how to press.
There was some "arguments" here & on other medical sites that a big amount of what is squirted contains urine from the bladder ...

sex for so many years but still couldn't find the "spot" to press, heard my friend said they can have many times of climates and squirts till the whole bed floaded... i wonder where the squirt water from?? :confused: anyhow will check out the threads on this side later on.

meatlover
20-12-2006, 11:43 AM
I'd zapped the thread starter 3pts for requesting me to up her pts.

SanPiPa
20-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Its not a HER, its a he....

hahaha

tellmiwhy
20-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Its not a HER, its a he....

hahaha

gd one. :p up u for tat.

Castrol
20-12-2006, 11:49 AM
I'd zapped the thread starter 3pts for requesting me to up her pts.

you mean wendy? yeah i received a pm from her/him too, asking me to up her/his pts and she/he promises to up me back. she/he didnt reply me after i told her/him to take it easy with the pts and enjoy the forum. :D

reminds me of one nick called sexdreamer or something.

super_manny
20-12-2006, 11:52 AM
i would love to try but my bf always ejaculate darn fast, never reach climate b4 so no chance to squirt..

Get your bf to use a condom that helps to delay ejaculation.... eg. Durex Performa.......

SanPiPa
20-12-2006, 12:02 PM
need so much points for what? also no prize or privilege.

i always click on the userid, to check what he had posted before.
Some of those guys are all posting one-liner... silly comments, nothing constructive, not sure why their points are so high. Must be private messaging people to up their points and they up them back...

sibei eng.

ilovesammyboy
20-12-2006, 12:24 PM
maybe points can win xmas log cake and turkey..hmmm:D