PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

and_alloy
30-09-2009, 04:51 AM
gg to BJ in early nov to meet up with a local there. Any hotels to recommend which has good ambience. nearby the tourist attractions? hope bro can help out. thanks.my friend, how to help u when u dun state ur budget n by the way being near tourist attraction, u can be anywhere in beijing...:p just state how much u willing to spend 1st ok

Pink_Flyod
30-09-2009, 07:20 AM
my friend, how to help u when u dun state ur budget n by the way being near tourist attraction, u can be anywhere in beijing...:p just state how much u willing to spend 1st ok

he could have ask his local friend to book for him and might be cheaper too..

Mark Lim
30-09-2009, 07:32 AM
he could have ask his local friend to book for him and might be cheaper too..

bro and_alloy is an expert in hotel, so he can surely help in this lah :)

triple69
30-09-2009, 09:17 AM
sorry bro... my mistake.

the budget is about S$100 per night. Will be staying there for 4 nights.
the tourist attractions, the forbidden city, great wall and olympic stadium. just to name a few.

well, i can ask my local friend to book but she is abit shy. our first date. need to have a hotel where she can relax and feel safe.

if the hotel got jacuzzi also best.. thanks bro.

my friend, how to help u when u dun state ur budget n by the way being near tourist attraction, u can be anywhere in beijing...:p just state how much u willing to spend 1st ok

and_alloy
30-09-2009, 01:31 PM
sorry bro... my mistake.

the budget is about S$100 per night. Will be staying there for 4 nights.
the tourist attractions, the forbidden city, great wall and olympic stadium. just to name a few.

well, i can ask my local friend to book but she is abit shy. our first date. need to have a hotel where she can relax and feel safe.

if the hotel got jacuzzi also best.. thanks bro.
That's what i mean, base on what u wrote in terms of tourist attraction, u've got central, far far north west, north of city...:p
sorry to disappoint you on this...$100 is not event RMB 500 at the moment...and for an international 5 star hotel with standard room i.e w/o jacuzzi will cost you minimum twice that amount...Bj is cheap but not that cheap...will pm u some local hotel link that u can book from

PuTonRen
30-09-2009, 02:41 PM
That's what i mean, base on what u wrote in terms of tourist attraction, u've got central, far far north west, north of city...:p
sorry to disappoint you on this...$100 is not event RMB 500 at the moment...and for an international 5 star hotel with standard room i.e w/o jacuzzi will cost you minimum twice that amount...Bj is cheap but not that cheap...will pm u some local hotel link that u can book from

Bro and-alloy,
You are really the light house in Beijing in Hotel. I think our brother's intended tourist attraction is all around Beijing, but it seems like Wangfujing area is more central to his request. He should search for Motel 268 budget hotel, which could be around $100. However, there is no amenities such as KTV, Jaccuzzi, etc.

I recently stayed in one which is under the cooporate rate of a friend, and it is in Wangfujing area and a 5 star hotel. With heavey discount, I paid RMB 1200 ++ for a night stay.

In brief, I think he should try Motel 268 chain.

and_alloy
30-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Bro and-alloy,
You are really the light house in Beijing in Hotel. I think our brother's intended tourist attraction is all around Beijing, but it seems like Wangfujing area is more central to his request. He should search for Motel 268 budget hotel, which could be around $100.
Hi bro, yes Motel 268 is a very good budget hotel and in China it's a hotel that i would stay given a choice as there's no surprises that comes with it...it's just that i really hate WFJ as it's never easy to get a cab there...Next time u can drop me a mail if u are looking for a 5star hotel here, if not you can try Lee Garden which is a service apt just opp Motel 268. It's cheap with big room...cheers

PuTonRen
30-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi bro, yes Motel 268 is a very good budget hotel and in China it's a hotel that i would stay given a choice as there's no surprises that comes with it...it's just that i really hate WFJ as it's never easy to get a cab there...Next time u can drop me a mail if u are looking for a 5star hotel here, if not you can try Lee Garden which is a service apt just opp Motel 268. It's cheap with big room...cheers

Hi Bro,
Thanks for the offer for help. I will definitely call you up for help. I am quite picky on accommodation as old man needs comfort. I used to stay at Novetel Peace Hotel, but the hardware sucks. I have seen the room in Motel 268 when I visited a friend. It has all what you need basically and the room will be cleaned everyday. But, I agree with you on the Taxi problem in WFJ. Getting a taxi is also a compeitive business even in this posh 5 star hotel in WFJ.A Friday two weeks ago when waiting for the hotel conciege to call for a cabl, I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.

trellis001
30-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Bro,
I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.

Bro PTR,

I like your attitude. Yes tell those Ang Mo off..... they think we look like chinese and we are china men..... even china men should not give way...

Pink_Flyod
30-09-2009, 06:12 PM
I used to stay in this hotel called 华侨大厦 which has 5 star hotel hardware and in Wang Fu jin. The rate if I am not wrong is about Rmb 600.

Mark Lim
30-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi Bro,
A Friday two weeks ago when waiting for the hotel conciege to call for a cabl, I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.

Bro PTR, You have done us proud ! :):)

PuTonRen
01-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Bro PTR, You have done us proud ! :):)

Bro trellis and Mark,

You made me paiseh leh! I was just simply fighting for my right! First come first serve, but not Ang Mo served first.

We have been bullied enough already by these westerners!

Miss both of you though! Was in Beijing, but missed the kind invitation to chiong from Bro Mark as I was in Tianjin.

My 2 cent worth.

BlackAss
01-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Guys....

Just back from Beijing 2 weeks... was staying at JinJiang Fuyuan Hotel.
Got room very good service wanted to share.... chinese meimei at her early 20s, I think... Big boob... I had a long nigh :-)

Overnight damage RMB$1K
but add RMB200 transport :-(
contact mamasan Frentina +86 13522437024.

*Don't stay at that hotel, to F..... far from town.

Happy Cheonging

The hotel you stayed is in 五环 - 经济开发区- 亦庄 if I am not wrong. 30 - 40 mins to town if no jam. That's why she asked for 200RMB transport fee. Actually 100RMB should be enough for her to take taxi to and from city.

A good compromise would be to stay in 东三环 if you like easy commute between city and 亦庄.

Cheers.

coco2008
01-10-2009, 09:47 AM
just arived beijing today, after a busy day i managed to call lili to get a girl for massage to my hotel. Due to some traffic reasons lili couldnt get the arrangement. I spoken to her for a while and she mentioned that she can be contactable at her msn at [email protected] .May also directly the phone to find her13552885100

El Frances
01-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I am not so sure all these lilly girls really get wet...
I rember last time I put my finger inside as the girl had just gone out of bathroom and it was already wet before any preliminary move (usually I do it after peting for a while). I guess maybe they just put some lub inside while in bathroom. It was the first time I tried it so I don't have any statistics (the girl was so nice that I just ordered the same girl for a few days there. Fake Wet but not fake nice and excellent service)

Wishing4U
04-10-2009, 04:48 PM
The girls are definitely nice but so are the prices. Maybe some will say 一分钱一分货,personally I think its a bit over-rated. Of cos it would have been nice if these MMs can click with me and also do their share of servicing...but to spend that type of money to "discover" is unnecessary. For those who are interested to up KJs, this place the mama-san can "convince" the KJ. My fren got one for 3k and he was very happy. To each their own...haha

PuTonRen
04-10-2009, 08:17 PM
The girls are definitely nice but so are the prices. Maybe some will say 一分钱一分货,personally I think its a bit over-rated. Of cos it would have been nice if these MMs can click with me and also do their share of servicing...but to spend that type of money to "discover" is unnecessary. For those who are interested to up KJs, this place the mama-san can "convince" the KJ. My fren got one for 3k and he was very happy. To each their own...haha

Are you refering to Lily's girls? or those girls from the KTV?

Wishing4U
05-10-2009, 08:22 AM
yo bro PTR, I was referring to the KTV girls lah...Lily's girls I only tried once and I would rate not bad....looks arent on the scale of the KTV girls but the one I had was into it and in my mind worth the price paid for.

Down to BJ later part of this week. Are you there or still in TJ?

PuTonRen
05-10-2009, 10:10 AM
yo bro PTR, I was referring to the KTV girls lah...Lily's girls I only tried once and I would rate not bad....looks arent on the scale of the KTV girls but the one I had was into it and in my mind worth the price paid for.

Down to BJ later part of this week. Are you there or still in TJ?

Bro,
It has been a long long time since we last met, together with Faidenk and Aventis_77. Kind of miss the old pals. I am back in Singapore already and might be in Beijing at the end of the month after my trips to the North Eastern China.

I also think that it is not worth the money to get those KTV girls. Many a times, the promised overnight deal will end up in the girl begging you to allow them to leave early and yet to pay them the full rates. They always claim that the Mummy will take the cut based on the over-night rate. If one is too kind hearted, like many Singaporeans do, we will fall into their trap. I always tell them that I will pay them the ST rate, and will call their Mummy to inform her about it.

I did not change my Singapore HP number, you can still reach me at that number.

leekit12
05-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Just wondering whether there are any joint that supply MILF in BJS?

trellis001
05-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Hello Bro,

Lily just msn me to help her put a virgin on Sammyboy.

She says girl 19 yrs old from village in need of money. Long hair, slim and fair.

Any bro interested in helping the girl, pls call Lily at her usual number XXXXXXX100.

Cheers.....

boredphuck
05-10-2009, 09:17 PM
hey bros, will be gg down to beijing this thurs nite 081009, staying in the haidian district. first time down there btw. any kind souls got any good reccomendations for ladies? i'm kinda noob, so bros please also kindly fill me on how it works and the rates etc?

thanks a million.:o

Pink_Flyod
07-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Bro,
I also think that it is not worth the money to get those KTV girls. Many a times, the promised overnight deal will end up in the girl begging you to allow them to leave early and yet to pay them the full rates. They always claim that the Mummy will take the cut based on the over-night rate. If one is too kind hearted, like many Singaporeans do, we will fall into their trap. I always tell them that I will pay them the ST rate, and will call their Mummy to inform her about it.

Well said Bro PTR... we singaporean are just too soft hearted and always being a carrot head for the chinese gal... as matter of fact, most of my chinese meimeis love singaporean... hahaha

PuTonRen
07-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Well said Bro PTR... we singaporean are just too soft hearted and always being a carrot head for the chinese gal... as matter of fact, most of my chinese meimeis love singaporean... hahaha

Bro Pink_Flyod,

Yes, many Singaporeans are too kind hearted, although we are not stupid. The results of promoting a gracious society, hahaha....., and tuned to become a potential Carrot Head.

Another trick is that the girl, before following you back will tell you that she must first have the tips of the night in KTV as she needs to show the money to the mummy before she could go out; and yet it had been agreed that the ST price would include the tips. After the session in the hotel, she would insist on the full ST price. I had encountered this situation once in Shanghai. I told her that I would inform the manager of the KTV and consult him. She then said never mind. I asked her literally to get out of my room, and shut the door.

We can be kind, but we should not be taken for a ride.

My 2 cent worth and going into retirement soon from the scene.

sexster
07-10-2009, 10:49 PM
bro, dun need to pcc la. avoid city centre and go north, 4th ring or 5th ring. there are many cat 200 & 300 ktvs at 4th ring north - 北方鑫柜,金钻,诃湖,百乐门,etc.

Hi Mark Kor,...... confirm leow heading uo 20-24 Oct.... for company workshop. will put putting up at Opposite house. any war game during this period? ha ha....:D

Mark Lim
08-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi Mark Kor,...... confirm leow heading uo 20-24 Oct.... for company workshop. will put putting up at Opposite house. any war game during this period? ha ha....:D

we sure will have parties then. but, for now we are having fun tonite, 20th is still quite some time to go.

PuTonRen
08-10-2009, 10:56 AM
we sure will have parties then. but, for now we are having fun tonite, 20th is still quite some time to go.

Bro Mark,

Haha.. Missed your party during my last trip with much regrets.
I shall be in Beijing at the end of October 2009, and this time I really hope to join you.

See you then.

jacetan
08-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much and give her another 200 tips.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices because there're some sisters of Maria.

maria’s blogJust another Blog.com weblog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

Maria.TEL:13911246512

playboy2000
08-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Can anyone PM me Lisa's contact, thanks.

wallyp88
08-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after.....

Lisa's shop comes four new girls. Two of them are part-time college students.....

So many OKTs with fake FR :mad:....Beware bros....

adidas88
08-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Another trick is that the girl, before following you back will tell you that she must first have the tips of the night in KTV as she needs to show the money to the mummy before she could go out; and yet it had been agreed that the ST price would include the tips. After the session in the hotel, she would insist on the full ST price. I had encountered this situation once in Shanghai. I told her that I would inform the manager of the KTV and consult him. She then said never mind. I asked her literally to get out of my room, and shut the door.

kudos to u bro ...
we can be generous and kind but dun take us as a fool....

So many OKTs with fake FR ....Beware bros....
wise words from a master ....
bro wally ... dun forget to post for me in XGX ... 谢谢你

Pink_Flyod
08-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Bro PTR... I have not brought KTV gals back for a long time liao... except recently when SBF bro jio me to go to CP... but CP charges is standard lah... outside of CP, i don't bring gals back from KTV.. I always thought they are overprice compare to sauna gal. I went to KTV just to have fun... If i feel horny, then i go home and do it with my GF lah...

ISO 9000
08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Yes, many Singaporeans are too kind hearted, although we are not stupid. The results of promoting a gracious society, hahaha....., and tuned to become a potential Carrot Head.

Bro PuTonRen you did the wise thing. Always "consult" mummy when the girl starts to give nonsense.

Last but not least I hope Singaporeans to be less carrot head. :D

Bro PTR... I have not brought KTV gals back for a long time liao... except recently when SBF bro jio me to go to CP... but CP charges is standard lah... outside of CP, i don't bring gals back from KTV.. I always thought they are overprice compare to sauna gal. I went to KTV just to have fun... If i feel horny, then i go home and do it with my GF lah...

KTV veterans like you also view ST/LT with KTV girls are overpriced. I rather go for sauna girls for more or less guaranteed services.

PuTonRen
08-10-2009, 04:15 PM

You are lucky to have someone waiting at home while most of us do not have, and have to resort to commercial sex. Dong Guan area is also my favourite and I had good times during my one year stay in Hou Jie.

Now that I am at my advanced age, I do not bring KTV girls back to hotel anymore for the past five years, and very rare to have sex in HC. How I solve my urge problem? I do have some portable R&R with me at times when I am in China.

Pink_Flyod
08-10-2009, 04:27 PM
You are lucky to have someone waiting at home while most of us do not have, and have to resort to commercial sex. Dong Guan area is also my favourite and I had good times during my one year stay in Hou Jie.

Now that I am at my advanced age, I do not bring KTV girls back to hotel anymore for the past five years, and very rare to have sex in HC. How I solve my urge problem? I do have some portable R&R with me at times when I am in China.

What does that mean..."portable R&R"... sorry for the stupid question Bro PTR..
But Bro PTR.. cannot always eat in the same restaurant all the time lah.. from time to time, i also do ONS with stranger from disco lah..

PuTonRen
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
What does that mean..."portable R&R"... sorry for the stupid question Bro PTR..
But Bro PTR.. cannot always eat in the same restaurant all the time lah.. from time to time, i also do ONS with stranger from disco lah..

Bro Pink Floyd

Haha! Sorry for the abbreviation. Portable R&R means Bring-along Rest and Recreation. It simply means, I do have some GFs in different parts of China, and when I am in Beijing, for example, I will ask her to come and join me. Sometimes, I happen to be in a town where one of them is staying, of course I will request her to join me.

You are right, that is the reason why I practice portable R&R's

Pink_Flyod
09-10-2009, 07:53 AM
KNN... Now I know the meaning of portable R&R... as for me.. always 自带干粮 if possible.. I usually have only 1 GF at a times..:p

Bro ISO, you know me lah... KTV gals is not my forte.. but those in CP are really not KTV gal but very commercial lah.. no different than sauna gals...

buaya_z
10-10-2009, 12:38 AM

Hahah well said... 今宵有酒,今宵醉。
Thank you for the good times bro mark.
And it was nice meeting the other brothers there, you know who you are!
Bila round 2?
Kakaka, Lili must be ravaged

Mark Lim
11-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Hahah well said... 今宵有酒,今宵醉。
Thank you for the good times bro mark.
And it was nice meeting the other brothers there, you know who you are!
Bila round 2?
Kakaka, Lili must be ravaged

Bro crocodile, round 2 in 2 days time, 13 Oct. Haven't decide place yet. This time must make sure you got happy ending lah :D :D

buaya_z
13-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Bro crocodile, round 2 in 2 days time, 13 Oct. Haven't decide place yet. This time must make sure you got happy ending lah :D :D

LOL, help me send my regards to Lili.
And tell her I am missing her already.

Mark Lim
13-10-2009, 04:30 PM
LOL, help me send my regards to Lili.
And tell her I am missing her already.

haha, bro。 no worry, 来日方长。

Wishing4U
14-10-2009, 09:05 AM
I found out the virgin is asking for 30k....too much for my appetite.

Had 2 of Lili's girls but I think I would only talk about the one that I prefer 唐姚:

Looks: 7.5 (CFM with a small mole)
Size: Petite
Boobs: 32B
Body: 7.5. nice curves and definitely a nice solid ass. When you doggy can see the dimples just above her butt...great!
Attitude: 8. cheerful, chatty and pleasing
Price: RMB1k + 100 taxi (overnight)
RTF: High Possibility after trying others

QQBoy
17-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Lately I am not able to access sammyboy in China through Hotspot Shield or free proxy sites. Any suggestions please?

Mark Lim
17-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Lately I am not able to access sammyboy in China through Hotspot Shield or free proxy sites. Any suggestions please?

try this: Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering! (http://www.vtunnel.com)

QQBoy
17-10-2009, 12:18 PM
try this: Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering! (http://www.vtunnel.com)

Thanks Mark.

QQBoy
17-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Tried one of Lily's popular gal

Very good

Massage and full service only RMB500 + transport.

number: 13552787569 ; 13520288017

Nice! I will check it out this evening.

shanghaigiggs
18-10-2009, 06:33 PM

Very good

Ask for Liu Jia or Ping Ping
Below are her stats:

name: Liu Jia

looks:6 (she put on fake eyebrown which make her eyes looks very CFM look)

orgin: Sichuan

gfe:10(really chatty when she feels comfortable, keep telling me about her stuffs)

body:7(fair and smooth)

boobs:small C (very soft, pink nipples)

Frenching: yes alot WET

Fingering: yes VERY VERY WET

Bbbj: 9 (wonderful, deepthroat + slow and fast rythum, can feel the warmness inside her mouth)

Fj: 7(hole is tight and fuking very wet, can have multiple orgasm when you touched the correct spot)

Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB transport

rtf:YES YES!! !!

Her main attraction is she really enjoy sex, No rush. Until you cummed and rested enough.

She also provide overnight at 1000RMB.

On top of LiuJia, any other Lily's girls are worth to spend?

stifler
18-10-2009, 07:07 PM
To All BROs out there...

don't try the below-mentioned website from BeiJing...
beijing massage-?Bai hui Massage Center?beijing massage 24 hour tell: (http://www.sensualcygnet168.com/index.html)

WHY?
Coz Bro Stifler, ME, almost got conned lor...
I browse some BeiJing Massage sites ytd then decided to TRY tis site...

Who Knows...Came a lady to my hotel room tat costs alot but looks SUCKS!
then the "mamasan" say change for me...but i gota pay the 1st gal transport!?

Who Knows...Came a younger lady but looks SUCKer than 1st one!!?
I also dunno wat came onto me but let her do simple massage at 300RMB!!?
300RMB for tat low-standard massage is extremely EXPENSIVE lor...
Coz I can easily get 180RMB GOOD & DECENT MASSAGE for 3Hours!
With her type of looks still dare to ask me wana TRY "Special"?!
she shld be glad i dint shut my doors when i saw her...stil pushin her luck!
From wat i was told why tis 2nd gal came to me is becoz the 1st gal said im good-looking hence tis 2nd gal cut queue to meet me!? WATEVER CRAP lor!

Without doubts, I juz paid her for simple massage + her transport...
couldn't wait to chase her out but holdback the cruelness...

IMAGINE!!! come across 2gals from tis "Rong-Jie" recommendations but ended in such ill fate to enjoy NOthing at all...SUCKS BIG TIME!
Then tat "Rong-Jie" stil dare to push her luck further...
tell me dun be angry coz she knew i nv try any "Special Svc" from tat 2gals!
ask me to be patient further to wait while she prepare to send her 3rd gal!?
say IF tis 3rd gal dun like then dun even nid pay transport at all...

Eventually the 3rd gal came...GUESS WAT siah?
the whole entire nite choice of gals is Bad to Worse to WORST!!!
I told her im not pleased YET she stil insist me to TRY atleast her massage?!
I kept rejecting her but she refused to accept watever i say...
never took so long time to reject a call gal b4 lor... NABEIzzz....
wasted my time especially my resting time b4 i gota wakeup for Work later!
the WORST mamasan i ever encountered so far...

WILL U GIVE SOMEONE 3CHANCEs to DISAPPOINT YOU than SATISFY YOU?

I advised to BROs out there...
Please dun even go to those "Bathing Joints" in BEIJING too!!!
everything so costly and cant do much also lor! waste Time & Money!
coz the situation of Government in Beijing is very strictly tight there...
Bath 58RMB~
Bathrobe(cheapest) 88RMB~
Room(cheapest) 150RMB~
Massage(cheapest) 388RMB~
Massage Tips 150RMB~
TOTAL: 834RMB!!! BATH & MASSAGE ONLY!!!
the MOST is HJ but cost 100RMB extra!? No BJ or FJ at all, OK!!! SIanzzz...

from the entire experience in my Beijing trip, I wont waste time there liao!
I shall SIGN-OFF Beijing once & for all esp wif limited svc at costly price!

I Sincerely Highly recommend SHANGHAI at any time BETTER than Beijing!
Seriously CHEAP & GOOD...even BETTER than Malaysia joints!
Fyi, I'm nt exactly a cheapo but prefer to pay HIGH to get HIGH!!!
and not pay for anythg to get wats not price-worthy!!!
I dun think any of u guys like to be shortchanged for wat u pay for, rite?

Hope my experience is a gd consideration for u BROs' benefits...CHEERS!

checkinginout
19-10-2009, 07:03 PM
On top of LiuJia, any other Lily's girls are worth to spend?

Florentina is a good one. Looks older than she says but great body and personality. Very playful with your didi, great bj eye contact, long legs and great skin. I think someone posted her blog address on here. She loves taking pictures, check the private pic forum. rmb 500, not rushed, willing to spend 2.5-3 hours. Not sure overnight. She loves DFK, to the point your mouth is sore.

Yang yang is another favorite of mine. She says she is in beauty/makeup school. Very fashionable, knows how to dress. Doesn't talk much, just down to business. Loves to please but not as fun as Florentina. A great serious fs then just leave. sexy CFM look. Doesn't let you DFK though.

anything else, just PM me.

shanghaigiggs
22-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Florentina is a good one. Looks older than she says but great body and personality. Very playful with your didi, great bj eye contact, long legs and great skin. I think someone posted her blog address on here. She loves taking pictures, check the private pic forum. rmb 500, not rushed, willing to spend 2.5-3 hours. Not sure overnight. She loves DFK, to the point your mouth is sore.

Yang yang is another favorite of mine. She says she is in beauty/makeup school. Very fashionable, knows how to dress. Doesn't talk much, just down to business. Loves to please but not as fun as Florentina. A great serious fs then just leave. sexy CFM look. Doesn't let you DFK though.

sorry bro, wat is DFK? mind sharing her contact?

SioGan
22-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Need a good driver for a few days in Beijing for sight-seeing, any recommendations here? Please PM me. Thanks.

Oracle0711
22-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Got to agree on Florentina from Lili's stable. She is good in almost every aspect. Most importantly of all, no rush - good for ice breaking, foreplay and eventually into the heat of the action. If you have the stamina, you will definitely enjoy the whole session. I rtf her throughout when i was in beijing.

She does overnight but i recommend engage her service without overnight first. RTF with overnight if you are able to click with her. I think overnight charge is twice as much.

QQBoy
22-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Need a good driver for a few days in Beijing for sight-seeing, any recommendations here? Please PM me. Thanks.

I've got this contact from an earlier posting in this thread. You can call Mr Jiang at 13261760210. Speak Mandarin only. Engaged his service last weekend. Can even ask him to fetch you from the airport. Hyundai Elantra. RMB600 per day within Beijing.

Cheers!

tintin21
24-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi Folks, Am going BJ tomorrow. Any good men SPA (洗浴中心/会馆) to recommend? Am bringing US colleagues there too. Target around 潮阳/国贸area. Thanks.

denom88
24-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Got to agree on Florentina from Lili's stable. She is good in almost every aspect. Most importantly of all, no rush - good for ice breaking, foreplay and eventually into the heat of the action. If you have the stamina, you will definitely enjoy the whole session. I rtf her throughout when i was in beijing.

She does overnight but i recommend engage her service without overnight first. RTF with overnight if you are able to click with her. I think overnight charge is twice as much.

Bro. Agree. Flentina is good in every aspect... No rush and good at foreplay... Was in Beijing from 16-19 Oct had 2 sessions with her and she gave me a catbath...

Best part is she introduced 2 of her friends to me and had 2 sessions with them. Had a great time in Beijing. You could contact her directly at her phone: 13366282300

You could also view her at her blog:-
flentina的收藏 - 网易博客 (http://frentina.blog.163.com/collection/)

BTW: I am not a OKT. Just for sharing. Your own judgement and discretion is needed!!!

PuTonRen
25-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks Bro. Just for sharing....

Called Li Fei yesterday, She recommended another lady...

Name: Jiang Nan
Looks: 7-8
Figure: 7.5 - 8
Boobs: 8 (B cup going to C)
BBBJ: 8
Dmg: RMB500 + Transport(ard RMB70-100)
Time: 1.5hr
RTF:

Here's LiFei's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.

frentina 的博客 - flentina - 网易博客 (http://frentina.blog.163.com/)

Her no. is 13522437024..can make arrangement with her directly yourself

Dear Bro,
Sorry to bother you. I am a bit confused. Are Li Fei and Frentina the same person, or is it Li Fei works for Frentina or the other way round.

Thanks for the clarification.

denom88
25-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Bro.

Lifei is Flentina. They are the same person.

I think she has 3 phones.... I only have 2 of her numbers... Maybe other bro has her third number... You can contact her : -13522437024 or 13366282300.

buaya_z
25-10-2009, 05:30 PM
WARNING
What happened over the weekend was my first bad experience and I would like to take this opportunity to share with all cheongsters.

Over the weekend, didi was itchy again and called up a OKT which I found from the Internet. What got me really excited was 2 things - that I get to check out the girls before I pay and take them to my place. Prices start at 500 and 1000 but negotiable down to 400 and 800.

Travelled by taxi to the designated area near Chaoyang Park, a place called Palm Complex (棕榈广场)and met up with the OKT. They will bring out the girls one by one and ask them to walk by so you can check them out and see if you like them. I got this Shenyang girl after checking out 3 girls because she is quite pretty, it takes them sometime to bring a new girl and its frigging cold that night.

To cut the long story short, it was a scam from the very beginning. Stripped herself naked and started AR, her hands reached my didi and got me rock hard, then demanded 100 for CBJ and 200 for BBBJ. This is the typical 'grab you by the balls' situation, since I already paid the OKT the money and do not want to risk losing the GFE, I paid the 200.

The 1st session went quite well, FR as below:-
Name: Qi Qi
Origin: Shenyang
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Ass: 9/10 (jutting ass, nice)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B but firm, asparagus teats, 竹笋形)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (fresh and peachy)
AR: 4/10 (Amateurish)
BBBJ: 5/10 (poor suction)
DATY: was suppose to get it for 2nd round, TNMCH
FJ: 6/10 (not familiar with positions except missionary, cock squeezer but could've been better if she was wetter)
GFE:6.5/10 (a little shy but bucks like a wild horse when fucked)

After the 1st round, I was a little hungry and so was she. So i suggested that we go out for supper. At first, she volunteered to get food but I said I will come along and we will just eat at the restaurant. At the restaurant, she told me she wants to give her bf a call so I said OK. That was the last that I saw of her. I waited for 30 minutes and when she still did not show up, I called up the OKT.

The OKT apologised and told me the girl had to leave because a client complaint that his watch was stolen. He promised me a replacement and told me she will be here by 3.00am. I was really annoyed but having not much of a choice, I said OK. Around 3am, the OKT called me again and told me that he does not have anymore stock from the same range and recommended me KTV girls off work with the condition that I have to top up another 400.

Don't ask me why but I wasn't thinking straight when I said yes. 30 minutes later, the OKT arrived with the girl. Really nothing to shout about and IMHO was not even as pretty as the first chick I chose. I was made to fetch the girl outside my apartment, paid OKT the money and as we were walking back, she received a call. She asked me if I have condom and lubricant, I said i have condoms but not lubricant. She wants to get them and told me she will really quickly fetch the stuff and come back. Warning bells should have rung, but I let her go AGAIN. It was only 20 minutes later when the OKT switched his phone off dat I realized I've been double -conned.

It was not even about the 1400 kuai anymore but how stupid I have grown to trust these people with anything at all. But 1 mishap experienced is 1 lesson learned (经一事,长一智). This serves as a lesson to me in Chinese cheonging.

And btw, to expose these con people so that no one falls for the same trick -
Liu - 13001016533
Female OKT- 13141199018

Avoid these 2 numbers at all costs or take their girls at your own peril.

QQBoy
26-10-2009, 02:03 AM
WARNING

Liu - 13001016533
Female OKT- 13141199018

Avoid these 2 numbers at all costs or take their girls at your own peril.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Any bros who read your post will definitely be more careful about such scams. To cheong safe in Beijing, better stick to OKT like Lily, who has a very good reputation with the forum bros. She has been in this business for a few years, and very customer service oriented. By the way, Lily's phone no. is 13552885100.

PuTonRen
26-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Bro.

Lifei is Flentina. They are the same person.

I think she has 3 phones.... I only have 2 of her numbers... Maybe other bro has her third number... You can contact her : -13522437024 or 13366282300.

Thank you very much for the information. The following post mentioned Florentina from Lily's service. Flentina has her own contact number. I am wondering whether they are the same person? Sorry, I am not so bright in this area. Thankful for any advice.

Originally Posted by Oracle0711

Oracle0711
27-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi Bro PutonRen,

I only know her by Florentina (from Lili's) but judging from some of the pics on the blog posted by bro Denom88, there is strong resemblance.

I had her number on my china phone but unfortunately it is not with me in the office. Will do a match and post later in the evening.

Cheers

Oracle0711

Thank you very much for the information. The following post mentioned Florentina from Lily's service. Flentina has her own contact number. I am wondering whether they are the same person? Sorry, I am not so bright in this area. Thankful for any advice.

Originally Posted by Oracle0711

nitefyre
28-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Hey bros,

Just thought i'd post since i tried 2 of Lily's girls while i was in beijing. the number i think posted many times liao ... XXXXXX100.

Name: Wang Lu (i think, but really forget as Lily told me another name. that was name given by girl)
Face: 8/10 (i specifically asked for a prettier girl)
GFE: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (some may find her a little meaty ... but i think it's no problem. a little bit of meat is good for doggie i always say)
Boobs: 7/10 (B- cup. not for boob lovers)
CBJ: 5/10 (i prefer BBBJ)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 7/10 (SOP)
DMG: 500 + 100 (transport)

Name: Tang Yao
Face: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 (for a china girl, ass is quite perky)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B cup)
BBBJ: 0/10 (not even CBJ ... this one really turn me off ... even though starting i thought quite good GFE)
FJ: 6/10 (becoz no BJ ... so not very sextified)
DMG: 500 + 100 (transport)

So, my summary is that it's ok ... and if you are in the hotel room ... nothing to do ... go for it. But, i think really nothing to shout about, and you'd be better off doing streetwalkers in geylang.

Hope bros benefit from FR. cheers!

sevenheaven
28-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Bros,

I've been visiting this forum since way back but never really got the chance to post anything. I've been here in Beijing for more than 5 years and pretty much know how to get nice girls without blowing a big hole in your pocket. I keep a small database of phone numbers with their profiles etc. If you would like some recommendations, PM me with your preference - type, size, etc. :)

Cheers!

WhiteBullets
28-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Beijing from 8-13 Nov.
Looks like most of the chat lately is about Lili's stable of girls... and all seem very positive...

Any bro gathering during the period 8-13 Nov?

Best Regards,
WB

13a13y13lue
28-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be in Beijing from 8-13 Nov.
Looks like most of the chat lately is about Lili's stable of girls... and all seem very positive...

Any bro gathering during the period 8-13 Nov?

Best Regards,
WB

I will b in Beijing almost the same period~~:D

r u going for the fair, bro?

Goldie
28-10-2009, 08:40 PM

Bro - i am in BJ at the same time, we should try to have a gathering to see the action

lannylim
29-10-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll be around from 7th-12th Nov. Do PM me to hang out together.

Mark Lim
29-10-2009, 08:42 PM
I'll be around from 7th-12th Nov. Do PM me to hang out together.

haha, BJ is getting busy after the national day. This month we had 5 ktv parties, the largest being 17 guys occupying 2 big rooms. Have fun bros!

WhiteBullets
29-10-2009, 10:45 PM

Not going to the fair... What fair by the way?
I am going for some inspection :)

Yes, let's meet up...

PeterSun
30-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Last week I went to China on business. I'm not here for a long time. But I found there are a lot of information here. I called several of them. Lisa's girls are good. Here's the three girls I tried. Only for sharing, hope it's useful.

Mei Zi(攡巕)
She's a very pretty part-time girl, womanly temperament, good service.

Xue Er乮愥橷乯
She looks very cute, good skin and shape. You'll think she's a student at the first glance because she's very young, only 18 years old.

A Juan乮垻汵乯
She looks like model, about 167cm I think. She has very sexy body, especially her bid firm breast.

Lisa told me there were some other good girls, but I haven't tried yet. Here's Lisa 's number: (+86)13911070945.

WhiteBullets
30-10-2009, 09:49 AM
haha, BJ is getting busy after the national day. This month we had 5 ktv parties, the largest being 17 guys occupying 2 big rooms. Have fun bros!

Well if there is another outing... please pm me... :)

sevenheaven
30-10-2009, 05:58 PM
does any bro know a girl who is also good at massage besides FJ?

Mark Lim
30-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Well if there is another outing... please pm me... :)

ok. will let you know once it's firmed up.

FuManchu
30-10-2009, 09:05 PM

Very good

Ask for Liu Jia or Ping Ping
Below are her stats:

name: Liu Jia

Hi Bro,

Thank you for the recommendation. Have been reading sammyboy for a few years for didn't make any contribution. After reading this post, I called Liu Jia last weekend, and that was the best experience I had in Beijing. She is really value for money. Definitely RTF!!! Thanks again.

boredphuck
31-10-2009, 03:30 AM
hi bros, got back from my beijing trip and was flooded with work, so the FR was a little late. i msned lili on the 2nd day and made the arrangements. it was quite late, around midnite, but still her service was good. i'm a little confused about this as the msn contact is lili, while frentina was the girl that was sent to me, so i'm not sure whether they are the same person or different.

but anyways, frentina was very nice, her massage was good and she started and picked up the conversation smoothly to ease the awkwardness of a new client. she was also accomodating. as it was late and i had a long day at work, she offered to do most of the 'work'.

after shower, went through the massage, and she would ask if any specific area that requires more strength. later, we cuddled and foreplayed before proceeding to the main course, which was missionary, cowgirl, doggy. then went to the shower for standing doggy before she blew me for the unloading. overall service i would rate about 8-9/10

apologies if this FR is not up to std.

Goldie
31-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Senior Mark - seems like quite a few bro in town, starting 8th Nov, hope you are able to arrange a get together, would like not to have to do it solo in BJ.

Thanks in advance;)

Mark Lim
31-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Senior Mark - seems like quite a few bro in town, starting 8th Nov, hope you are able to arrange a get together, would like not to have to do it solo in BJ.

Thanks in advance;)

sure, bro. socc goroup have more than 60 selected members, more than 50% are permanently based in BJ and others are visitors. Nov's ktv parties will start from next Fri, 6 Nov. if you keen to join us, pls email your name, contact and dates in BJ to [email protected]. i will kepp you posted with the schedule once it's firmed.

b049822
02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi, Bros,

Going to Beijing soon, but only for one night on business. Will not be able to come out to join you guys on KTV as I will be late.

Looking through this forum, but seems that there are a lot of OKTs which does not give me much comfort. I tried a few OKTs before and actually I have my own contacts. But frankly speaking, I think while the price is reasonable (so not complaining), but most of the time, they send me girl who seems like from rural area.

Just wonder whether there is any good contact to share on OKT for high class (college girl, model etc?) girl that you tried before to come to my hotel. I guess I will need to look at the power to decide whether it worths the risk. I do always prefer good looking girls, with a bit of premium.

Thanks in advance.

buaya_z
02-11-2009, 10:23 PM
sure, bro. socc goroup have more than 60 selected members, more than 50% are permanently based in BJ and others are visitors. Nov's ktv parties will start from next Fri, 6 Nov. if you keen to join us, pls email your name, contact and dates in BJ to [email protected]. i will kepp you posted with the schedule once it's firmed.

The return of Mark哥 II- 北京风云。
LOL

denom88
04-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi Bro PutonRen and Oracle0711

Just come back from Beijing. Flentina (Li Fei) used to be with Lili. She told me she has fallen off with Lili. There are some problem between them....

If you call lili now, you might not find the same girl..She told me she is no longer with lili. It is better off calling her direct, and negotiable the price with her direct (13522437024 or 13366282300).

She has also started out her own business... She intro me a new girl:-

Name: 甜甜
Look : 7/10 Sweet looking gal from JiangXi
Service : 7/10
Overall: I find her accomodating and satisfactory, value for $$$

At your own discretion and happy cheonging...

Hi Bro PutonRen,

I only know her by Florentina (from Lili's) but judging from some of the pics on the blog posted by bro Denom88, there is strong resemblance.

I had her number on my china phone but unfortunately it is not with me in the office. Will do a match and post later in the evening.

Cheers

Oracle0711

jacetan
05-11-2009, 12:14 AM
There're several new gals. I've tried two of them these days. Especially, I appreciate the real photos of Maria's blog. Both of the two gals I booked are themselves.

Here's Maria's blog:
maria’s blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much and give her another 200 tips.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices because there're some sisters of Maria.

maria抯 blogJust another Blog.com weblog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

coco521
05-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Bros, Try give a call to Crystal aka Xiao Yu, +86 15828225169
from her website, she seem to have some good looking gals and the rates seem reasonable

Fantasy Angels (http://fantasy-angels.blogspot.com/)

But I have yet to try out.

Good luck and happy bonking:D

Bro, this OKT sucks. Can't speak English and post fake pictures in the website. The girl sent to my room CMI. Waste of my time and money.

b049822
05-11-2009, 06:50 AM
hmm... that's the problem, too many OKTs here, which is ok if they provide good service. But I wonder whether that's the case. And in general, they do not have high quality girl at all.

Mark Lim
05-11-2009, 03:00 PM
hmm... that's the problem, too many OKTs here, which is ok if they provide good service. But I wonder whether that's the case. And in general, they do not have high quality girl at all.

haha, they may not be okts, but okts' strong supporters or runners. can consider setting up a SOCC branch for FLs & WLs, then we can get our Beijing bros to evaluate and provide credible feedback and may be ranking also. :D :D

Pink_Flyod
05-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Bro Mark... I will be arriving on Sunday instead of Monday... will give you a sms when i get to the town.

PuTonRen
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Bro Mark... I will be arriving on Sunday instead of Monday... will give you a sms when i get to the town.

Hi Brother,
All set for good fun in Beijing, while I am back home to be a good Old Man. I had a bad flight delay on 1 Nov 2009, and the flight that was supposed to take off at 8.45 morning did not take off by the time my 4.pm flight took off.

I will be in Beijing in the second half of Nov 2009, and I suppose I would miss the fun. It seems like I need to find another portable R&R. The girl YY did not follow me to Beijing during my last trip as she went back home to Jia Mu Shi.

Take care as it is cold now in Beijing.

Have fun with Bro Mark.

Pink_Flyod
05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi Brother,
All set for good fun in Beijing, while I am back home to be a good Old Man. I had a bad flight delay on 1 Nov 2009, and the flight that was supposed to take off at 8.45 morning did not take off by the time my 4.pm flight took off.

I will be in Beijing in the second half of Nov 2009, and I suppose I would miss the fun. It seems like I need to find another portable R&R. The girl YY did not follow me to Beijing during my last trip as she went back home to Jia Mu Shi.

Have fun with Bro Mark.

Haiya... miss you again... my monthly China trip mostly cover Nanjing and Shanghai.. with odd trip here and there... anyway.. I know where you are roaming and when I am in your neigbourhood, will give you a shout..

Mark Lim
05-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Brother,

Have fun with Bro Mark.

Hi Bro,

BJ was snowing last week, temp went down to -4c. Good thing is gov decided to bring forward the supply of 暖气 to all apartments starting this Sat instead of the usual 15 Nov.

Look forward to partying with you again in BJ. Miss your intellectual jokes :cool:

Dun forget our hot spring adventure - bring your favourite girl and do fj in snow. A must try if you have not done so :D :D You will never get the chance to experience this in Southern China.

Cheers,
Mark

sevenheaven
05-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Rather than being the observer all the time, I'll try to report as much as I can. Here's my latest adventure!

Name: Yang
Looks: 7-8
Height: About 1.7m - tall, I like!
Figure: 8
Boobs: 7 (B cup)
BBBJ: n/a
Damage: RMB600 + Transport RMB40
Time: 1.5hr
RTF: Yes
GFE: Yes

She lives somewhere near Wangjing area, so if you are nearby, she seems to be your ideal choice. PM me for contact. :)

coco521
06-11-2009, 06:49 PM

Still, OKT Lily is still the most trustworthy one in Beijing. She's very honest over the phone on the quality of the girls, and always maintain a high standard.

NormalDick
07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
My experience with Lily's service has not been good either. But seems like other brothers are more satisfied and continues to have nice things to say about Lily and her girls. I was in Beijing last month and called Lily to send over a young, pretty and busty young thing. What I got was a girl from Sichuan who had a reasonable set of tits but with a face that was nothing to write home about. Worst of all was that her cunt stank - she had just come from a previous job and refused to wash even though I asked her to. On top of that she had a cold and as running nose and was slobbering all the time. Pui. I paid her and threw her out and she had the audacity to ask for more money. I guess it was the luck of the draw and I drew a shitty one.

QQBoy
07-11-2009, 07:38 PM
This girl, Dan Dan is a Korean Chinese. Any bro need a warm body in Beijing can contact Lily. Usual rates apply. Enjoy!

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4816/4816197782f969ba21265d10a5000e916c3eaae.jpg

NormalDick
07-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Brother IloveChina,

Sorry - did not remember her name. Maybe she mentioned it but I was so put off by the whole episode that I probably did not take note. Pui still!

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 06:48 AM
Bro NormalDick,

Haha, its normal that you cannot remember, who want to remember this kind of Pui!! thing. Better clear it from your memory and go contact other mamasan other than lily. All her popular girls have already 上岸. Now lily just simply "borrow" girls from other mamasan.

Dear Brothers,
I used Lily service also. Actually Lily herself is seldom in Beijing, she is either in Chengdu or in Singapore. The one who takes the call might well not be her. Maybe her absence has something to do with the chute in quality. I used her service as well.

Lily does not have a lot of girls, actually, when you call her, she will contact another OKT, who might have a stable of girls, this OKT would supply girls to Lily. Therefore, what the girls get would be split into three parts: Lily, the OKT and the girl. The girls that I had from her are usually not to spec. This is the reason why I do not use her services anymore.

Use your judgement and make your decision. Please do not let my post influence you as I might be out of luck when I used her servlce.

Good luck.

b049822
08-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks all bros for contribution.

I have my usual OKT contact as well. But honestly, the girls that she offer have nothing to shout about. I was actually looking for a higher quality one who may need some better contacts. Otherwise, I believe all OKTs are just sharing a pool of girls, and most of the times, the OKTs do not even meet the girls before.

I guess I need to use my judgement call. Honestly, KTV girls is higher quality, but just a shame that I cannot join you guys as I am arriving late and need to get up early next morning.

NormalDick
08-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Appreciate comments from senior brothers like Brothers Putongren and IloveChina and others. In a way makes me feel a little better that my shitty luck with Lily was not because I had arse luck. Thanks for the encouragement.

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Appreciate comments from senior brothers like Brothers Putongren and IloveChina and others. In a way makes me feel a little better that my shitty luck with Lily was not because I had arse luck. Thanks for the encouragement.

Haha, Brother,
We are here to share with each others, our humble knowledge. Actually, I stop using Lily's services, and resort to friends' recommendations. However, it is not worth getting girls from KTV as they are expensive, unless you really have chemistry with the girls. I used to do that when I was younger.

There are several OKTs that you should avoid, and the kind brothers have widely wrote about them. If you are in Beijing, join the outings of our Brother Mark, and you would not regret.

Hahaha..

My 2 cent worth from a Old Man going into retirement soon.

p.s. My nick is PuTonRen without 'g', I did that to keep the numbers of characters to 8. Hahaha..... But it is okay as many brothers have spelt it as PuTongRen

b049822
08-11-2009, 11:58 AM
So Bros PuTonRen,

Any good recommendation or advice for me please? Still relative young in this game.

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
So Bros PuTonRen,

Any good recommendation or advice for me please? Still relative young in this game.

Brother,
What I do is to browse the forum before I leave for Beijing, that is how I come to know about Lily and other OKTs. Sometimes I would just ask around to get recommendation. My habit is always one-off encounter, and very seldom repeat. I do not keep the telephone numbers as they will be different most of the time.

This forum is great in providing all kind of information.

NormalDick
08-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Senior Brother Putonren,

Sorry for the mis-spelling. My pinyin, as you have gathered, as with my luck with Lily's girls is equally f**ked up.

Thanks again for the helpful hints. It is the advice and pointers from senior brothers like yourself that keep us out of trouble.

You are too valuable a resource to go into retirement. Hope you will reconsider for the benefit of the younger and less experiences cheongsters who come behind you.

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Senior Brother Putonren,

Sorry for the mis-spelling. My pinyin, as you have gathered, as with my luck with Lily's girls is equally f**ked up.

Thanks again for the helpful hints. It is the advice and pointers from senior brothers like yourself that keep us out of trouble.

You are too valuable a resource to go into retirement. Hope you will reconsider for the benefit of the younger and less experiences cheongsters who come behind you.

Dear Brother,

Thank you for the kind words that I do think I merit them. There so many knowlegeable brothers around to share information with us. They are younger, more daring, and they have more energy and means to cheong more than I could. I shall still be around to enjoy reading the posts and give my 2 cent worth if I think I could contribute.

Thank you,

trellis001
08-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Dear Brother,

Thank you for the kind words that I do think I merit them. There so many knowlegeable brothers around to share information with us. They are younger, more daring, and they have more energy and means to cheong more than I could. I shall still be around to enjoy reading the posts and give my 2 cent worth if I think I could contribute.

Thank you,

Bro PTR,

last I met you, you are still full of energy.. You still have the energy...

just to add that last week when i was in BJ, i call up Flentina, She is now also OKT with her own girls.

She came to meet me with 1 of ther girls. Ended up i chose the girl that she brought for the afternoon session and Flentina herself for the night....

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Bro PTR,

last I met you, you are still full of energy.. You still have the energy...

just to add that last week when i was in BJ, i call up Flentina, She is now also OKT with her own girls.

She came to meet me with 1 of ther girls. Ended up i chose the girl that she brought for the afternoon session and Flentina herself for the night....

Dear Bro trellis001,
I did not have the luck when both of us were in Beijing last week. I am sure you were very busy, and therefore I did not want to disturb you. I think we stay very near to each other.

I had called up Flentina and the same thing, I took the girl she brought as she was on code red. She promised to come and service me the next time I am in Beijing, which is next week. I will pick her if my 5 yrs KC from North Eastern China cannot join me. Hahaha.....

I found out more about the details of Lily but I would not like to talk about it here. I will share with you the next time we meet.

Hope to see you soon in China or in Singapore.

Thanks for the compliments to my 'energy'. Thank you for seeing me up. Well, to be honest, I kept to my swimming routine to keep fit, but my energy seems to be going down hill. Sigh.... SIgn of old age. Believe me.

trellis001
08-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Yes, I was staying in Grand Hyatt. When you called me that evening I was having dinner with my cleints.

Bro Mark call last Thursday to join KTV, but I was still in Singapore.

Had some disaster previous week with system in the American and British establishment.

Left BJ on Monday afternoon.

Yes Flentina's service is unique. she brings the girl along to meet customer. I think nice touch for service from her.

You next week in BJ, I will be in Brunie next week.

Lets catch up next time in Sin or China.

With all the arrest in CQ, good thing you are no more there.

Yes keep swiming, best sport for conditioning all body.

Wanko
08-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Dear Brothers,
I used Lily service also. Actually Lily herself is seldom in Beijing, she is either in Chengdu or in Singapore. The one who takes the call might well not be her. Maybe her absence has something to do with the chute in quality. I used her service as well.

Lily does not have a lot of girls, actually, when you call her, she will contact another OKT, who might have a stable of girls, this OKT would supply girls to Lily. Therefore, what the girls get would be split into three parts: Lily, the OKT and the girl. The girls that I had from her are usually not to spec. This is the reason why I do not use her services anymore.

Use your judgement and make your decision. Please do not let my post influence you as I might be out of luck when I used her servlce.

Good luck.

Hi Bros,
I must agree that Lili's standard has dropped quite a bit after ppl like LiFei left her. I just returned from Beijing few days ago. Got Lili on the phone to get a gal tat I wanted. She said she will call me back once she finds the gal i wanted. So after about half an hour, she called back, said gal on the way. When I saw her at the lobby, I nearly wanted to send her away, bcos she was nothing close to wat I wanted except she is a bit tall. Well, being nice, I tot maybe she would provide good service. But the worst has yet to come. In the room, she bathed on her own, did not even offer to bathe for me. came back, went straight to excite my little bro with her hand, without any foreplay. dont allow kissing, try to roam the body with mouth but she was wriggling here n there , said it was itchy. Ok, so went straight to the FJ, no choice. After rested for a while, wanted another round, but she said she had no more CD, wat the f*&K! She only brought ONE! Then only she told me it was her first day on the job. Lili should have told me tat, or maybe she was no even aware tat it was this gal's first day out, as bro has mentioned, she simply bring gals from elsewhere or other OKTs. If I knew she is new, I would have rejected her straightaway. So i asked her to leave, since there is nothing much we can do. She still asked for 100 for transport, even after she told me she spent 30 on the cab on the way up. Totally ridiculous!!! So I called lili up to ask her why she sent a newbie without informing me, she said she forgot to tell. Wat a waste of my money......so to sum up, I think lili's service has dropped, really.

PuTonRen
08-11-2009, 09:51 PM
......so to sum up, I think lili's service has dropped, really.

Dear Bro,
Sorry to learn about your encounter. Mine was not much better, except that the girl was not new in her job and was more accommodating, but no BBBJ, no Frenching, ...CBJ with four times of in and out... The problem is I think you too did not get to speak to Lily, but someone else (There are three phone numbers to call). She must have called another OKT for girls. There are other dissatisfaction that I would not like to talk about.

If Lily wants to stay in this line, she better improve her services. However, I sincerely doubt she would be in this line for long as she has other agenda already.

My 2 cent worth.

sevenheaven
08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Bro,

here's my second FR:

Name: Can't remember...
Origin: Hebei Province
Looks: 7
Height: About 1.62m
Figure: 8
Boobs: 8 (C cup)
BBBJ: Wow... Great sucking with deep throat effect, must try!!
Damage: RMB600 + Transport RMB50
Time: 1 hr approximately
RTF: Yes
GFE: Yes, to me! She does usually warm up once she knows that you're not local Chinese

As usual, PM me if interested! :p

an148
09-11-2009, 03:20 PM
I heard there is a KTV called 天上人间 TOP or something like that. It is a class above 天上人间 and apparently all the girls there are super top notch. Anyone can advise on this? Thanks.

keen1
10-11-2009, 02:19 AM
in beijing wed onwards. pm me if would like cheong together...:D

PeterSun
10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
I''ve tried two gals. Not bad, real photo!

There're several new gals. I've tried two of them these days. Especially, I appreciate the real photos of Maria's blog. Both of the two gals I booked are themselves.

Here's Maria's blog:
maria抯 blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

hyywes
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
i search through this only seen FL or ktv.
Any idea which hotel got suana hc type? prefer to go for hc environment.
or is it dun have? 1st time going beijing so wanna find out more. thanks.

beiboy
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Any idea which hotel got suana hc type? prefer to go for hc environment.
or is it dun have?

Am not too sure of the HC scene in the hotel but what i do know is one HC that has this service which is at Erlizhuang Nanjie (off Dongzhimenwai Dajie 东直门外大街). It's called Huayitian Water World. The price is 688 for their "amorous" massage. Beijing very hard to navigate so i think you should call the place before you go - 8966 6111.

Never been though a friend told me about it. Do write an FR if you go cos i pass it almost everyday to work and really curious what it's like inside. The front is damn gaudy, like roman columns etc.

El Frances
11-11-2009, 04:49 AM
Hi Bros,
I must agree that Lili's standard has dropped quite a bit after ppl like LiFei left her. I just returned from Beijing few days ago. Got Lili on the phone to get a gal tat I wanted. She said she will call me back once she finds the gal i wanted. So after about half an hour, she called back, said gal on the way. When I saw her at the lobby, I nearly wanted to send her away, bcos she was nothing close to wat I wanted except she is a bit tall. Well, being nice, I tot maybe she would provide good service. But the worst has yet to come. In the room, she bathed on her own, did not even offer to bathe for me. came back, went straight to excite my little bro with her hand, without any foreplay. dont allow kissing, try to roam the body with mouth but she was wriggling here n there , said it was itchy. Ok, so went straight to the FJ, no choice. After rested for a while, wanted another round, but she said she had no more CD, wat the f*&K! She only brought ONE! Then only she told me it was her first day on the job. Lili should have told me tat, or maybe she was no even aware tat it was this gal's first day out, as bro has mentioned, she simply bring gals from elsewhere or other OKTs. If I knew she is new, I would have rejected her straightaway. So i asked her to leave, since there is nothing much we can do. She still asked for 100 for transport, even after she told me she spent 30 on the cab on the way up. Totally ridiculous!!! So I called lili up to ask her why she sent a newbie without informing me, she said she forgot to tell. Wat a waste of my money......so to sum up, I think lili's service has dropped, really.

First day on the job! I would consider it as my best luck! It can be so nice if you know how to deal with them!

PuTonRen
11-11-2009, 09:33 AM
First day on the job! I would consider it as my best luck! It can be so nice if you know how to deal with them!

Brother,

Maybe you should share with us how to deal with gals who are on the first day on the job. I am sure we shall all benefit from your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Lim
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Am not too sure of the HC scene in the hotel but what i do know is one HC that has this service which is at Erlizhuang Nanjie (off Dongzhimenwai Dajie 东直门外大街). It's called Huayitian Water World. The price is 688 for their "amorous" massage. Beijing very hard to navigate so i think you should call the place before you go - 8966 6111.

Never been though a friend told me about it. Do write an FR if you go cos i pass it almost everyday to work and really curious what it's like inside. The front is damn gaudy, like roman columns etc.

Hi Bro,

I think you are referring to this:

北京华逸天伦商务会馆(华逸天伦水世界)
地址: 北京朝阳区东直门外大街二里庄南街29号
简介: 北京华逸天伦商务会馆(华逸天伦水世界)位于东直门外大街31号楼北侧。纯欧式风格,是集洗寓桑拿、客房、 KTV、自助餐、健身、休闲娱乐为一体的大型综合娱乐场所。

BTW, it's near my apartment. haha ...

Cheers,
Mark

lannylim
11-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Bro,

It's a nice experience with you guys last night KTV session. Thank you very much! Hope to have more wild session next time!

P.S. For those "Take Home" bro, kindly post your FR when you have time.... hmmm... Do I have to mention name...haha!

beiboy
11-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Mark,

That's the one - have you tried it? It's also a 5 min walk away from my apartment.

Mark Lim
11-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Hey Mark,

That's the one - have you tried it? It's also a 5 min walk away from my apartment.

not yet. haha bro, we can go together one of these days.

beiboy
11-11-2009, 03:30 PM
okay, just let me know.

don't tell me we stay in the same compound =)

hyywes
11-11-2009, 04:58 PM
thanks bro mark and beiboy for info
btw is 688 the cheapest in beijing?
for full job in massage palour? they allow 2 shots?
Any advice is apprecieted and will definitely put FR on the place recommeneded when done cheers thanks.

Goldie
11-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi Bro,

It's a nice experience with you guys last night KTV session. Thank you very much! Hope to have more wild session next time!

P.S. For those "Take Home" bro, kindly post your FR when you have time.... hmmm... Do I have to mention name...haha!

Bros

Posted FR on SOCC as instructed by Senior Mark, no name mentioning needed .. i think .. lol!! I agree the session last night was good fun, hope to do it again SOON!!

Thanks to all bro for making a new brother feels very welcomed.

Goldie

beiboy
11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
thanks bro mark and beiboy for info
btw is 688 the cheapest in beijing?
for full job in massage palour? they allow 2 shots?

Not too sure. All my HC adventures are either in CP once a year or in Shanghai when i go once a month. But i think generally in massage parlours in China, I don't think there is full service, only HJ. As for 688, I think as with anywhere if you go earlier in the day (the place i mentioned is 24 hrs) it should be cheaper... you know, early "bird" special and all that.

samgrey
12-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Hello Brothers,

Been browsing this thread for while and many thanks to all who shared information.

I will be in Beijing from now until 20th Nov, and would like to visit some of the KTVs here. However, as I am alone here, wasn't too sure if going alone is a good idea. If there are any brothers like to go cheong KTV together, do PM me.

Cheers

samgrey
12-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Hello Brothers,

Been browsing this thread for while and many thanks to all who shared information.

I will be in Beijing from now until 20th Nov, and would like to visit some of the KTVs here. However, as I am alone here, wasn't too sure if going alone is a good idea. If there are any brothers like to go cheong KTV together, do PM me.

Cheers

Mark Lim
12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Bros

Posted FR on SOCC as instructed by Senior Mark, no name mentioning needed .. i think .. lol!! I agree the session last night was good fun, hope to do it again SOON!!

Thanks to all bro for making a new brother feels very welcomed.

Goldie

Hi bro, not instructed lah, just a suggestion :) Thanks for your excellent FR in SOCC. Maybe you can share it with other bros here also. If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here. Hope to see you in BJ soon!

Cheers,
Mark

dashx
12-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi Brothers,

Currently in BJ for a short biz trip. Been here at a week plus but work been so overwhelming I havent had time to do some r&r.

Would like to ask if any of you guys have recommendation for call-in services for cat 400-cat500 girls? I'm not much of a drinker so not really into the KTV outings that Mark Bro organised.

Goldie
12-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi bro, not instructed lah, just a suggestion :) Thanks for your excellent FR in SOCC. Maybe you can share it with other bros here also. If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here. Hope to see you in BJ soon!

Cheers,
Mark

Sorry Bro Mark - as suggested!! here is the FR of the night we had recently.

What a night, thanks to Mark for organising and the hospitality of the brothers, group of people getting together to have fun, but not knowing anyone before hand, yet all were trusting and made me certainly very relax to be free spirited and fully enjoyed the night. Short of Bro Mark putting a rubber on you and helping you to do it, Mark did everything else to make sure the new bros got a clear understanding of the "ways" and to enjoy the night.

I did "take-away" as the girl was quite sweet, so here is the short version of
the FR

name: Zhouxue
Looks; 7- 1/2
body; 7 - 1/2, would like rounder ass on a girl
BBBJ: yes
CIM: YES!!!!
GFE: 8
DATY: yes
Overall: 8 - 1/2 she did not enjoy kissing much and I like the tongue tango.

she was good fun in the KTV even though i speak no Mandarin and she barely
speaks English, but we managed, taxi back, no problem at teh hotel, SOP in the shower, but then she was very tender and relax, cat bath me all over and then worked her way to sit on my face, boy did she squirms and the juices flow, her moaning really got me going, she then BBBJ me and I nearly blew my load then and there, put the cap on and tried several positions, I then pulled out and took off the rubber, which she immediately got onto the floor and kneel in front of me and proceeded to suck and work on me till I shot the load into her mouth, why she got 8 -1/2 was she did not stop to gag, or spit or any of those things that would turn you off, but kept at it cleaning the little bro, we then showered and I had an early start so send her on her way with the standard fee and taxi fare.

THANKS Bros and you guys are true to your words, do not have to do it alone in Beijing. Hope to meet up with you all again next time I pass through.

Goldie

samgrey
12-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the FR ... now only make me gian.

If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here.

Precisely the predicament people like me who are first time in China have. If there is going to be more party this week or next week, Bro Mark, I would like to join.

Mark Lim
13-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the FR ... now only make me gian.

Precisely the predicament people like me who are first time in China have. If there is going to be more party this week or next week, Bro Mark, I would like to join.

Bro, you just need to click the SOCC link below my signature and you will never be alone in BJ, unless you choose to do so.

samgrey
13-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Bro, you just need to click the SOCC link below my signature and you will never be alone in BJ, unless you choose to do so.
Hmm ... I was under the impression that it is a private group, and I can only join when I have attended one of the party.

Well, I have just send the application :D

Powerbert88
13-11-2009, 05:27 PM

Hi Bro Mark,

I just signed in to joint your SOCC group,waiting for your eary approval,i will be going to Beijing from 1/12/09 to 12/12/09, will there be any activity on those dates?I missed last year's meeting with you all.By the way,is Your Beijing's Handphone no. still the same as last year?may be i can SMS you when i am there.

QQBoy
14-11-2009, 12:52 AM
I've got to admit that is has been 3 months I've not called Lily for her service as I was KC'ed by a 20 years old syt when I partied in Yes Bar months ago, and she has been my regular bed warmer whenever I'm in Beijing. This evening, she decided not to come to my hotel as she claimed that her big auntie has just arrived. So I thought I gave Lily a call to check it out.

I told Lily that there are a number of recent bad reports about her quality of service, and asked if those reports are true. She said that it is partially true as she was back home in Chengdu for 2 months to settle personal stuff, but has since returned to Beijng. It is not really true that her girls are borrowed from other OKT as reported. While Fei Fei and Yang Yang are not working for her anymore, the other experience girls like Jing Jing and Dan Dan (Korean Chinese) are still working for her. On top of that, she has a 3-4 new syt that has joined her. She knew that recently a customer has complained to her on the service of a new girl, but she told me that this cannot be helped as they have not worked in this line before. She knew that other male OKTs usually have practical sessions with the new girls before they start work, but she thought that this is inhumane. For this customer, she made a mistake by not telling him first, but she has since made it a point to ask customers if they want an old bird or green horn.

Lily asked me if I like to be a trainer to her new girl. The girl is Tian Tian, a 22 years old student from the arts school, and has just started work a few days ago. Said she is 1.65m tall, and even MMS me her photo. It was my lucky day as I prefer newbies.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4848/4848568a17a995739f8a768117c8e2922f1712a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4848568&showlnk=0)

to be continued .......

PuTonRen
14-11-2009, 01:09 AM
I've got to admit that is has been 3 months I've not called Lily for her service as I was KC'ed by a 20 years old syt when I partied in Yes Bar months ago, and she has been my regular bed warmer whenever I'm in Beijing. This evening, she decided not to come to my hotel as she claimed that her big auntie has just arrived. So I thought I gave Lily a call to check it out.

I told Lily that there are a number of recent bad reports about her quality of service, and asked if those reports are true. She said that it is partially true as she was back home in Chengdu for 2 months to settle personal stuff, but has since returned to Beijng. It is not really true that her girls are borrowed from other OKT as reported. ...to be continued .......

Brother,

It is not about borrowing. It works as a three-tier system. Lily-Another OKT-Girl who does the service. The money one pays to the girl has to be split three ways. My friend over heard the conversation between the girl, Lily or her clone and the OKT to discuss the amount of money to be split when my friend asks for overnight.

You might say do I believe what my friend said? He has no reason to lie, and he has been in China for many years already.

Brothers, I am not anit-Lily, she did offer good service before. I was in Beijing myself few weeks ago, I called her number and supposed that it was her, I got a lady who answered who was surely not Lily.

Use you own judgement. If you all find her good, do continue to use her service.

QQBoy
14-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Brother,

It is not about borrowing. It works as a three-tier system. Lily-Another OKT-Girl who does the service. The money one pays to the girl has to be split three ways. My friend over heard the conversation between the girl, Lily or her clone and the OKT to discuss the amount of money to be split when my friend asks for overnight.

I believe that when all her girls are out, she would call another OKT for help. This could be the case with your friend.

Brothers, I am not anit-Lily, she did offer good service before. I was in Beijing myself few weeks ago, I called her number and supposed that it was her, I got a lady who answered who was surely not Lily.

The phone is managed by Lily most of the time, but when she's out shopping, the experience girls like Jing Jing or Dan Dan would take the calls.

PuTonRen
14-11-2009, 01:59 AM
I believe that when all her girls are out, she would call another OKT for help. This could be the case with your friend.

The phone is managed by Lily most of the time, but when she's out shopping, the experience girls like Jing Jing or Dan Dan would take the calls.

Brother,
Since you know her well, maybe you can tell her to pull up her socks and try to provide the same level of services as before. My own recent experience is that I called her once for a specific girl, the lady at the phone said okay. But when the girl arrived, it was the girl whom I wanted.

I might call her again the next time I am in Beijing. I shall post her level of service here so that brothers here would hear about my own experience.

Thank you for the information.

QQBoy
14-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Brother,
Since you know her well, maybe you can tell her to pull up her socks and try to provide the same level of services as before. My own recent experience is that I called her once for a specific girl, the lady at the phone said okay. But when the girl arrived, it was the girl whom I wanted.

I might call her again the next time I am in Beijing. I shall post her level of service here so that brothers here would hear about my own experience.

Lily and I have coffee at starbucks a few times as she like to have more Singapore friends, although she hasn't been to Singapore before. She is quite beautiful and well groomed. I think I know what happened in your case. Anyway, if you are going to call her again, I would recommend Dan Dan and Jing Jing as their service level is excellent. Dan Dan, a Korean Chinese, was doing part-time for Lily for about 1-2 years. I posted her photo in this thread last week. Jing Jing is a SYT, altough she' not very tall. Please post your FR soon.

Mark Lim
14-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Hmm ... I was under the impression that it is a private group, and I can only join when I have attended one of the party.

Well, I have just send the application :D

Hi Bros,

The process to join SOCC is simple.

1. You click on the Yahoo group's link below and apply. Pls provide your name, email, contact number and period when you will visit Beijing.

2. As we have regular parties, I will keep you posted when there is a party during the period when you are in Beijing.

3. If time permits and you are keen to meet more friends in BJ, then you can accept my invitation to join our party.

4. After you appear in person at our party, I will invite you to join the SOCC group.

5. Once you are in the SOCC group, you get access to our exclusive forum, photos, FRs and information on ktvs in BJ, etc...

Cheers,
Mark

QQBoy
14-11-2009, 12:40 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4848/4848568a17a995739f8a768117c8e2922f1712a.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4848568&showlnk=0)

After about 1.5 hrs my phone rang. Lily asked me to go to the hotel lobby to fetch the girl. Hmmm.. when I looked around the hotel lobby, this tall girl immediately caught my attention. She wore a black fur jacket, black boots, and black stockings. Hmmm..... must say that she got good sense of dressing. Then I brought her to my room. Quiet girl, only small talk like "Have you taken you dinner" .... etc. Can tell that she's very shy. Told her that I am a good friend of Lily, and I will be nice to her. She smiled but didn't say a thing. Told her to take a shower first, and I will wait for her in bed. She undressed and my eyes pop up. Wah! nice figure and nice boobs. Cunt hair was neatly trimmed and certainly not the messy bush type. She also don't seem that tall after she descended from her high heels.

Action begins when we were on the bed. She started to cat bath me. I pointed at my errected shaft to her. Without resistance, she blowed me for about 10mins and asked to mount on her. Did her in missionary and could see her moaning. I must say that she has a very tight cunt! Work on that for 5 minutes. Then I mounted her in doggie style wow....bang her with different speed starting with slow and deep stroke for a few minutes followed by fast and short strokes untill she used her hands to grab on the bedsheets tightly. Can tell that she's enjoying every moment of it. After so long still cannot come, took my dick out and told to lie on her back and did her in missionary again. this time round can see her face expression so maybe can cum. She was perspiring and biting her lips. Guess she has reached the point of no return. With that slutty look I can't hold on anymore, and exploded into her. Being a newbie, she's not that inexperience after all.

Looks: 8/10 Just like the photo
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BJ: 6/10 (need to practise more)
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Yes, after I check out the other new girls
Damage: RMB700 + taxi fare
Who to call: Lily 13552885100

QQBoy
14-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Brothers,

I dun think Dan Dan service is up to standard, true she may have the looks and can speak Korean, but the problem is she dun allow kisses, cannot kiss here and kiss there.. touch also cannot..boring.. always rushing too. As for Jing Jing, she is not a looker and also not a SYT.. but her service is better that Dan Dan in anyway. always provide massage as SOP.

Bro, I have no problem frenching or fingering Dan Dan. She always give me the GFE feelings. I think its all about chemistry. Defintely meat to me :D:D:D

NormalDick
14-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Brother,

Thanks for the sharing. Certainly better alternative to Lily's. Have to try on my next visit to Beijing.

El Frances
14-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Brother,

Maybe you should share with us how to deal with gals who are on the first day on the job. I am sure we shall all benefit from your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Simple! Same as with a girlfriend! Of course it may not work....But worth a try I think!

PuTonRen
14-11-2009, 10:12 PM

Looks: 8/10 Just like the photo
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BJ: 6/10 (need to practise more)
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Yes, after I check out the other new girls
Damage: RMB700 + taxi fare
Who to call: Lily 13552885100

Brother,
Thanks for the FR, it is really very enticing. Maybe if I call Lily, I should ask for her. Would you mind PM me her name or her number?

Regards.

PuTonRen
14-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Lily and I have coffee at starbucks a few times as she like to have more Singapore friends, although she hasn't been to Singapore before. She is quite beautiful and well groomed. I think I know what happened in your case. Anyway, if you are going to call her again, I would recommend Dan Dan and Jing Jing as their service level is excellent. Dan Dan, a Korean Chinese, was doing part-time for Lily for about 1-2 years. I posted her photo in this thread last week. Jing Jing is a SYT, altough she' not very tall. Please post your FR soon.

Brother,
Can throw some light on what actually happened in my case. Is Lily in Beijing next week?

Regards

trellis001
15-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Brother,
Thanks for the FR, it is really very enticing. Maybe if I call Lily, I should ask for her. Would you mind PM me her name or her number?

Regards.

Bro PTR,

Lily has 5 girls, this is only one of them.

PM me your email and i can send you the 5 pics..

Planning to be in BJ again 26/11

QQBoy
15-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Brother,
Can throw some light on what actually happened in my case. Is Lily in Beijing next week?

Regards

Yes she's back in business. You can call her next week. Heard that another experience girl, Yang Yang, has joined her again. Lily's number: 13552885100.

tecks
16-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Hi bros, I just moved to Beijing, and i'm living at Dongzhimen. To my pleasant surprise, I noticed many "hair salons" just within walking distance from my place, at Chunxiu Lu. Can any brother enlighten me about the costs and services provided?

Thanks very much

zhangzhong
16-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Yes she's back in business. You can call her next week. Heard that another experience girl, Yang Yang, has joined her again. Lily's number: 13552885100.

Thanks for the update bro. Glad to hear that Lily is back in business as I have bad experience with other OKTs from this thread. I really missed Yang Yang as she always give me the GFE feelings. Will definitely call Lily again when I'm in town this weekend. Any bro who wants to meet up to chiong together can PM me.

trellis001
17-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Bro PTR,

Lily has 5 girls, this is only one of them.

PM me your email and i can send you the 5 pics..

Planning to be in BJ again 26/11

Dear Bro's who had PM me for Lili's girls pics.

My apologies that I cannot sent them to you as I had promise Lily that they are for my personal viewing.

All of you have her mobile contacts in BJ from this thread. Call her and get to know her and use her services. Once she is familiar with you, you can ask for whatever you want from her.

Personally I have know her and used her services for some time. We have become friends. But business is still business. I still get sub-standard services. But being friends, I have direct channel for complains and recourse of actions like refunds, discounts etc etc.

I also have the privelege of getting mails from her of her flock of girls both standard(from her stable) and non-standard (sub contractors). The pics are one of them.

As this is a very competitive business in BJ or any part of the world. I like to keep my transactions and channels to myself and a few trusted friends. And Lily had been a good friend outside of transactions.

Each man to his own vices and whims and fancies.

My apologies again.

PuTonRen
17-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Each man to his own vices and whims and fancies.

My apologies again.

Brother,

Please do no apologise, I respect you as a brother who keeps his promise. To find out, it is nothing better than trying out by one-self. I will take your advice by calling her directly for her service.

Thank you.

13a13y13lue
17-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I was in BJ last week from Tue to Fri.

It was pity not able to catch up bro Mark's KTV party, as I was too busy prior the trip to BJ. I tried to call Lily recommended in this post, but she was not in town.

Sammyboy was blocked in China. I used Vtunnel to login, but it was very slow. Finally, login my QQ, and tried my luck.

Cut the long story to short, I managed to find a OKT via QQ, and she recommended a gal from SiChuan named Zhen Zhen. Of course, she promised that the gal will provide all services stated, but I know the chances are low. However, better than watching TV alone in the room. I confirmed the gal and kept my fingers crossed.

20 minutes later, the OKT informed the gal is downstairs via QQ. I went down to lobby and pick up the gal. The first sight of the gal was like "eh~~~". She doesn't seem like FL, but just a gal next door or a office clerk. The way she dresses is perfectly acceptable by the 5* hotel as well.

Reach to the room, we didn't start right away, but chatted a while. Then I realized she is under OKT. She owns RMB300 only for this section and OKT owns RMB200. The taxi fare is also born by her.

After 15 minutes chatting, we started off. The procedure was quite SOP, shower, catbath, boob massage, bbbj, fj. She put on the silk stocking after the shower as per my request, and doing all the other part with stocking on. However, I won't go into detail, and give room for bros to explore further.

I have her QQ space address. I ensure the pictures are all REAL. Any bro interested, can PM me for the address and HP no.

Zhen Zhen's states:

Hight - 158 Cm
Weight - 42 Kg
Look - 7/10
Boob - 36C, real one, pink/light brown nipple
Body - 7.5/10
Pussy - 9/10, pink color, no smell, tight, wet
Shower - 6/10, SOP
Catbath - 7/10
bbbj - 8/10
69 - 9/10, with stocking on
fingering - yes, wet
fj - 8.2/10
GFE - 9/10
RTF - dunt know when will travel to bj again

playboy2000
17-11-2009, 08:23 PM
The site doesn't work at all.

Guys,

A very big news!

PeterSun
17-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Last week I went to China on business. I'm not here for a long time. But I found there are a lot of information here. I called several of them. Lisa's girls are good. Here's the three girls I tried. Only for sharing, hope it's useful.

Mei Zi(攡巕)

Xue Er乻乻彫愥乼乼
She looks very cute, good skin and shape. You'll think she's a student at the first glance because she's very young, only 18 years old.

A Juan乻乻垻汵乼乼
She looks like model, about 167cm I think. She has very sexy body, especially her bid firm breast.

Lisa told me there were some other good girls, but I haven't tried yet. Here's Lisa 's number: (+86)13911070945.

b049822
18-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Finally came back from Beijing, was staying there for one night. I was going to do some research on this thread, but at the end did not find what I need, as I want some high quality one as I only spent one night there.

So at the end, I called up a mamasan and asked her to arrange. She is working in KTV, and honestly, I only see her once before. But she is nice enough to arrange one for me. This is not normal as I do not even go to the KTV to pay for the room. But of course, I arrived late so there is no choice.

At the end, she did arrange a very good one for me. She is truly model like. A Beijing local girl, with height 169cm. But she is very light, only around 90 pound, and you can tell that she is very skinny with that height. And you may find it funny, her top is again very model like, it is just like an aeroplane! For those who love big boob, you got to be disappointed, but likely, I do not mind at all. All I demand is no fat and pretty. And she is!

I asked for an overnight service, so it cost me 3,000 CNY. However, given that I have pretty good feel on her, I only did once at night, and then in the morning, she did not want it and I let her go. It is clearly not cheap, but given that I only go there once in a long while, I still feel that it worths it!

And of course, she did not provide any BJ, or even kisses.... but again, it is all about the chemistry!

beiboy
18-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Woah, okay that's really expensive though.
If you had ventured down to some of the clubs along Gongti, there are FLs all over the place. Prices average from 1,500 though the later it gets, the cheaper it is.

PuTonRen
19-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I asked for an overnight service, so it cost me 3,000 CNY. However, given that I have pretty good feel on her, I only did once at night, and then in the morning, she did not want it and I let her go. It is clearly not cheap, but given that I only go there once in a long while, I still feel that it worths it!

And of course, she did not provide any BJ, or even kisses.... but again, it is all about the chemistry!

Brother,

If you are happy with the service, and you feel that money is worth spending, that is okay! No point spending peanuts and get monkey. There are many claims from people here saying that they spend very little to get good girls, granted that the minority of them is true, but the majority of them are saying so to satisfy their ego or to cover their unhappy encounter with false glory to satisfy himself.

I am glad that you are happy to have met someone to your liking.

My 2 cent worth.

Pink_Flyod
19-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Brother,

If you are happy with the service, and you feel that money is worth spending, that is okay! No point spending peanuts and get monkey. There are many claims from people here saying that they spend very little to get good girls, granted that the minority of them is true, but the majority of them are saying so to satisfy their ego or to cover their unhappy encounter with false glory to satisfy himself.

I am glad that you are happy to have met someone to your liking.

My 2 cent worth.

True... I once paid a hell much more than that and don't even get to enjoy too but.... tell you when we meet hahaha...

QQBoy
19-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Finally came back from Beijing, was staying there for one night. I was going to do some research on this thread, but at the end did not find what I need, as I want some high quality one as I only spent one night there.

!

With that kind of price, she'll make sure that you get whatever chemistry you needed! Next time, you should contact any of the bro here, so that your money can be well spent in Beijing.

PuTonRen
19-11-2009, 01:10 PM
With that kind of price, she'll make sure that you get whatever chemistry you needed! Next time, you should contact any of the bro here, so that your money can be well spent in Beijing.

At least, you get what you are paying for. Like Bro Pink Floyd said, he had paid more and yet got nothing in return. I had several encounters also.

Just be happy.

trellis001
19-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Fully agree with Bro PTR, you pay for what you get 99% of the time. that 1% is pure luck. right place at the right time.

Personally, I had also paid more, but quality is there. Ok sometimes lucky star misplaced, also kenna shit. but thats life. As long as the majority of the hits are good and you are happy, that matters.

I have my fair share of singers, budding actress, high profile office ladies. If you count and add up the costs of wooing them, conning them, pleasing then to make them happy and trust you. the total investment is alot alot more...even getting them pissed drunk or high costs a bomb.

Just be happy that you can still effort and healthy to screw some nice holes....

chinese_koolie
19-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Anyone have any particular OKT recommendation? I see many references to Lisa, Maria etc etc and likely run by same people.

Will be visiting Beijing in December and doing some research now.

PuTonRen
19-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Just be happy that you can still effort and healthy to screw some nice holes....

Thanks Bro trellis001 for the comments and the sharing of his experience. If I may add on the list of professions that he had tried to woo, what about office ladies, cosmetics sales girls, KTV DJ's, etc. Many of us have paid a lot more. In business, I can consider the money I spent and the fun I have gotten as bad investment in terms of yield per dollar. But satisfaction and sexual joy are difficult to quantify but are important in the final results.

My 2 cent worth.

sammygirl
24-11-2009, 07:58 PM
i have been here for 3 months and met a nice girl. good skin and very nice personality.

PeterSun
26-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Hi, bros, I've tried both of Lisa's and Maria's shop. I think it does not run by the same people because at least 10 gals Lisa or Maria sent were all different ones. Both of Lisa and Maria provides outcall service. The gals from the two shops have good quality, I believe, because the many ones I tried were. Lisa has many 18-22 years old young gals having nice face. Maria has real part-time resouce. The gals there have good shape and fasional clothes.

Wish you to have a good time to Beijing and share your experience.

Anyone have any particular OKT recommendation? I see many references to Lisa, Maria etc etc and likely run by same people.

Will be visiting Beijing in December and doing some research now.

PuTonRen
27-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Bro trellis001,

I have called up Lily to send her girls to the hotel where I stayed. I was careful in giving her the spec. I used her service during three evenings. In fact, for the first and the third evenings, I called the same girl. It was because I was so satisfied with her service that I called for her service twice. Bros, just be frank and straight to Lily and tell her exactly what you want, and she will try he best to meet your need.

I also find out that the last OKT I called, was not Lily herself. When I called that number and asked for Lily, that bitch said she was, but in fact she was not. I have verified with two friends who know Lily well. It was this false-Lily who gave me such a bad service that I started to put the blame on Lily.

I just wish to clarify the situation to all brothers who will be or are in Beijing.

zhangzhong
27-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi, bros, I've tried both of Lisa's and Maria's shop. I think it does not run by the same people because at least 10 gals Lisa or Maria sent were all different ones. Both of Lisa and Maria provides outcall service. The gals from the two shops have good quality, I believe, because the many ones I tried were. Lisa has many 18-22 years old young gals having nice face. Maria has real part-time resouce. The gals there have good shape and fasional clothes.

Wish you to have a good time to Beijing and share your experience.

Thanks for the update on Lisa and Maria. I just found a new OKT called Alice that caters for Cosplay and Legs fetish lovers in Beijing. Check this out. Beijing Uniform and Foot Fetish Club|For Uniform & Foot Fetish Lovers Only (http://beijingfetish.blog.com/) Beijing is getting more fun!

zhangzhong
27-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Bro trellis001,

I have called up Lily to send her girls to the hotel where I stayed. I was careful in giving her the spec. I used her service during three evenings. In fact, for the first and the third evenings, I called the same girl. It was because I was so satisfied with her service that I called for her service twice. Bros, just be frank and straight to Lily and tell her exactly what you want, and she will try he best to meet your need.

Hi Bro can you share the name of the girls?

QQBoy
27-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Bro trellis001,

Glad to hear that you had a great time with Lily's girls.

PuTonRen
27-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Glad to hear that you had a great time with Lily's girls.

I thank you for the ground work you have done for me. Appreciated.

NormalDick
28-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Bro trellis001,

I also find out that the last OKT I called, was not Lily herself. When I called that number and asked for Lily, that bitch said she was, but in fact she was not. I have verified with two friends who know Lily well. It was this false-Lily who gave me such a bad service that I started to put the blame on Lily.

I just wish to clarify the situation to all brothers who will be or are in Beijing.

Brother PuTonRen,

Is there a way from telling the real Lily from the fake bitch who impersonated her? I think it must have been the bitch who set me up with a stinking c**t when I last called "Lily" for service when I was last in Beijing? Any other advice, Brother?

QQBoy
28-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Brother PuTonRen,

Is there a way from telling the real Lily from the fake bitch who impersonated her? I think it must have been the bitch who set me up with a stinking c**t when I last called "Lily" for service when I was last in Beijing? Any other advice, Brother?

hi bro

make sure you call the right no. to locate lily 13552885100.

NormalDick
28-11-2009, 03:24 PM
hi bro

make sure you call the right no. to locate lily 13552885100.

Thanks Brother QQBoy,

I did call the right number - then maybe it was my luck that I got the CCB!

Flower
28-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi guys, I have been living in beijing for 7 mths and coz of this forum, i started trying out Lily. In general, some of her gals like yang yang and tang yao are good, whereas tried Li Fei and Liu Jia whose service are excellent but not my type.

I had one instance last mth where 7 of my frens came and they called Lily to bring 10 gals over for them to choose but managed only to pick one. The rest according to them were not up to standard. When i called to complain to Lily, the OKT told me she is not Lily.

So i guess we can only rely on Lily and if it is not her, are there any other reliable choices?

Btw, this is my first time sharing.

PuTonRen
28-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks Brother QQBoy,

Bro,

Sometimes, Lily is out of town, and she has another girl who takes phone calls. This has resulted in some bad experience for some brothers here. In any case, just call the one number that Lily has, but not any other numbers claimed by others to be Lily's numbers.

My 2 cent worth.

QQBoy
28-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks Brother QQBoy,

How C is the CB? These girls bathe once every 2 to 3 days during winter. you should get the girl into the shower before you attempt to do anything. cCB turns me off too as I have a very sensitive nose.

PuTonRen
28-11-2009, 10:25 PM
How C is the CB? These girls bathe once every 2 to 3 days during winter. you should get the girl into the shower before you attempt to do anything. cCB turns me off too as I have a very sensitive nose.

Good Point. Either I bath with the girl or I would insist that she takes a shower.

johnkohatwork
28-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Seems that Beijing is quite happening with so many OKT and FL. Too bad Suzhou and Shanghai dont have.

NormalDick
29-11-2009, 07:37 AM

In the case I was referring to, it was very bad. Most bros will agree that in general although most PRC MM have less than adequate personal hygiene, this was general acceptable after some they had a shower. But in the case I was referring to, it seemed like she stuck a rotten fish up her CB and she refused to shower telling me that she had just done that before. Pui! That was when I paid her and threw her out.

PuTonRen
29-11-2009, 08:06 AM
In the case I was referring to, it was very bad. Most bros will agree that in general although most PRC MM have less than adequate personal hygiene, this was general acceptable after some they had a shower. But in the case I was referring to, it seemed like she stuck a rotten fish up her CB and she refused to shower telling me that she had just done that before. Pui! That was when I paid her and threw her out.

Brother,
You did the right thing to have thrown her out. You should also complain to Lily. But it happened more than 2 weeks ago, chances were that Lily was back in Sichuan. Some girls just lack personal hygiene.

When I was in Beijing last week, one of the girls told me the same thing, I told her either you take a shower, or you take the RMB 40 to get out of my room now.

My 2 cent worth

NormalDick
29-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Brother,
You did the right thing to have thrown her out. You should also complain to Lily. But it happened more than 2 weeks ago, chances were that Lily was back in Sichuan. Some girls just lack personal hygiene.

When I was in Beijing last week, one of the girls told me the same thing, I told her either you take a shower, or you take the RMB 40 to get out of my room now.

My 2 cent worth

Thanks Brother. I should have picked up the phone and complained to Lily there and then. But then at the time I was so put off by the whole thing that I decided not to call Lily again.

QQBoy
29-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks Brother. I should have picked up the phone and complained to Lily there and then. But then at the time I was so put off by the whole thing that I decided not to call Lily again.

Hi Bro,

Can you share the girl's name with the CCB, so that I can feedback to Lily? This is a rare case as her girls are very well groomed. Thanks.

NormalDick
29-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Can you share the girl's name with the CCB, so that I can feedback to Lily? This is a rare case as her girls are very well groomed. Thanks.

Sorry Brother, but I was so put off by the whole thing that either I did not catch her name or her stay was so short that I didn't ask her name. I only recalled that she said she came to Beijing from Sichuan just within a week and that she wasn't staying long. The other thing which put me off about her was that she had a cold and her running nose was a real put off.

trellis001
29-11-2009, 11:13 PM
I was in BJ last few days. Just return not long ago.

Had 2 of Lili's girls. 1 this afternoon and 1 last night. Both pretty good. last night was Jin Jing. This afternnon I forgot her name.

1st one yesterday late afternoon I send back. called lily and complain and I send here off with 50rmb.

Overall personally I still like Lily's girls. On averag standard pretty good and she listens and actsw on complains.

To Bro Mark,

My apologies for not able to join your party on friday night as I was stuck with client dinner cum meeting till almost 5am Saturday morning.

trellis001
29-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi guys, I have been living in beijing for 7 mths and coz of this forum, i started trying out Lily. In general, some of her gals like yang yang and tang yao are good, whereas tried Li Fei and Liu Jia whose service are excellent but not my type.

I had one instance last mth where 7 of my frens came and they called Lily to bring 10 gals over for them to choose but managed only to pick one. The rest according to them were not up to standard. When i called to complain to Lily, the OKT told me she is not Lily.

So i guess we can only rely on Lily and if it is not her, are there any other reliable choices?

Btw, this is my first time sharing.

Just call the XXXXXX100 number. Agree with Bro PTR, sometimes Liliy is out of town or off shopping or still kunning lah.

If you know her well you will recognise her voice when you call her. Also the conversations with her you can tell within a few minutes if the other party is the real lily.

I have told lily some of " Constructed Jokes" and some "Stuctured Complains". Both of which only I know and only I had tell Lily. Throw 2 of these into the opening conversation and you can tell if she is the real one.

Just my 50rmb of acid test....

PuTonRen
30-11-2009, 12:00 AM
I was in BJ last few days. Just return not long ago.

Had 2 of Lili's girls. 1 this afternoon and 1 last night. Both pretty good. last night was Jin Jing. This afternnon I forgot her name.

1st one yesterday late afternoon I send back. called lily and complain and I send here off with 50rmb.

Overall personally I still like Lily's girls. On averag standard pretty good and she listens and actsw on complains.

Bro, I am glad that you are satisfied with Lily's girl. Yes, we can always send her girl back if we are not satisfied with the standard. I chat with her every night, and she kind of gets addicted to it. Just like you are doing, I will come up with some statements, and if she responds correctly, I know she is the real Lily. She has been under fired by my good friends who know her, and I think she will try her best to improve her service.

Last trip, I had one of her girls, who had retired as she had lost confidence after having gained weight. She was out of action for quite some time. Quite fleshy, but I like. Many brothers might not like her. Haha...

Take some rest after spending your efforts in Beijing.

trellis001
30-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Bro, I am glad that you are satisfied with Lily's girl. Yes, we can always send her girl back if we are not satisfied with the standard. I chat with her every night, and she kind of gets addicted to it. Just like you are doing, I will come up with some statements, and if she responds correctly, I know she is the real Lily. She has been under fired by my good friends who know her, and I think she will try her best to improve her service.

Last trip, I had one of her girls, who had retired as she had lost confidence after having gained weight. She was out of action for quite some time. Quite fleshy, but I like. Many brothers might not like her. Haha...

Take some rest after spending your efforts in Beijing.

Yes she chats most nights with me on MSN. If I am in Bj we talk over the phone.... yes rest day tmr. then manila tues till fri.

Yap, she is trying to improved.

Mark Lim
30-11-2009, 03:27 PM
To Bro Mark,

My apologies for not able to join your party on friday night as I was stuck with client dinner cum meeting till almost 5am Saturday morning.

No worry bro. We can cheong together again when you next visit BJ.

Cheers,
Mark

Pink_Flyod
01-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Bro PTR and Trellis... you guys on MSN with Lily almost every night leh.. no wonder Lily send you guys those sichuan memei that are to your liking most of the time... I will try her stable one of these days when my KC is not around...:D

PuTonRen
01-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Bro PTR and Trellis... you guys on MSN with Lily almost every night leh.. no wonder Lily send you guys those sichuan memei that are to your liking most of the time... I will try her stable one of these days when my KC is not around...:D

Bro Pink_Flyod,

It was nice to meet you in person and had a good chat with you (It is better than chatting with Lily...Hahaha....)

When you call Lily for her service, just specify clearly what you want, she would try her best to meet your requirement. If you are not happy with the girl she sent, give her the taxi money, and send her away. Then call Lily for a replacement.

Looking forward to meet you anywhere in China and Singapore.

Tomchow
02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Guys,

I have tried this girl in BJ, gorgeous!!! you won't regret to contact!

Please contact this girl in BJ, the number is 13488676516

A visitor to BJ from SGP.

playboy2000
02-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Hmmm.. maybe I think.

Guys,

A very big news!

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much .

Maria tel:13911246512

QQBoy
03-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Seems that Beijing is quite happening with so many OKT and FL. Too bad Suzhou and Shanghai dont have.

Hi Bro,

Lily is setting shop in Shanghai....if you frequent Shanghai, you'll get to enjoy her service in a couple of week's time. Stay tune!

kurupa
03-12-2009, 12:20 AM
i jus booked my domestic china tic using this website:-
http://hk.travelzen.com/index.php

i searched thru the entire website but no mention... so i guess it's time i contribute back. anyone here using this website?

What makes Travelzen different from other websites in China?
Travelzen provides truly functional online travel booking with a secure online payment system which accepts international credit cards without surcharges, real time service and useful travel information.

- not working for this company, only in a spirit of sharing, after all xmas is coming, hahaha! :p

QQBoy
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
What makes Travelzen different from other websites in China?
Travelzen provides truly functional online travel booking with a secure online payment system which accepts international credit cards without surcharges, real time service and useful travel information.

- not working for this company, only in a spirit of sharing, after all xmas is coming, hahaha! :p

Hi Bro,

I did a comparison on the airfare between Travelzen and Ctrip. Looks the the fare generated not any cheaper. Howeer, the seaching takes 10 times longer. If bros already using ctrip, don't bother to change.

trellis001
03-12-2009, 12:38 AM

Bro Pink_Flyod,

No such special services lah. Always good to make friends. Business still as usual. JUst specify what you want and hope you get the goods.

If not up to standard still reject.

kurupa
03-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi Bro,

I did a comparison on the airfare between Travelzen and Ctrip. Looks the the fare generated not any cheaper. Howeer, the seaching takes 10 times longer. If bros already using ctrip, don't bother to change.

it's this that is the draw for me...
"accepts international credit cards without surcharges"

i believe both ctrip n elong comes wif surcharge

Double22
03-12-2009, 04:53 PM
elong and ctrip fare are the same, I use ctrip for most of my domestic flight in china, 3% surcharge on int'l cc, ctrip service r very prof, never failed me so far, they even call my sgp mobile for clarification if needed. no ticket issue, just check-in to the counter with your passport. best rate ard 2 weeks before departure from my experience.
cheers,

Pink_Flyod
03-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Bro Pink_Flyod,

No such special services lah. Always good to make friends. Business still as usual. JUst specify what you want and hope you get the goods.

Understand that Bro Trellis... As I had told Bro PTR, I used to get services from ladies workers in Lotus Supermarket... Once I did one of them, I got her to refer to her 同乡 who work in the same place and I got to see them first while they work. If I like, I will take them out for dinner and bonk them after that... :D

kurupa
03-12-2009, 07:14 PM
elong and ctrip fare are the same, I use ctrip for most of my domestic flight in china, 3% surcharge on int'l cc, ctrip service r very prof, never failed me so far, they even call my sgp mobile for clarification if needed. no ticket issue, just check-in to the counter with your passport. best rate ard 2 weeks before departure from my experience.
cheers,

cool tip on the 2wk thingy. was wondering why fare dropped when i bought it compared to when i checked last month.

oh yeah, travelzen u pay in hk dollar, which is even better cos it is pegged to the ever dropping us dollar, hehehe! furthermore, i saved on the 3% surcharge, kekeke!

trellis001
03-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Understand that Bro Trellis... As I had told Bro PTR, I used to get services from ladies workers in Lotus Supermarket... Once I did one of them, I got her to refer to her 同乡 who work in the same place and I got to see them first while they work. If I like, I will take them out for dinner and bonk them after that... :D

Ok Ok. Where is Lotus supermarket? must go shopping mid Dec when I am next in BJ. How much the damaged besides dinner....thanks

Pink_Flyod
04-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Ok Ok. Where is Lotus supermarket? must go shopping mid Dec when I am next in BJ. How much the damaged besides dinner....thanks

There are many Lotus Supermarket in Beijing... It's like a hypermarket. The one I got gal is the one in Hadian area but I am sure there are other hypemarket gals you can get as their pay is super low. I usually give them Rmb 500 to 1000 depending on the my mood and their attitude. If they want to do double fly, then I will give some more or buy them mobile phone...

PuTonRen
04-12-2009, 12:21 PM
There are many Lotus Supermarket in Beijing... It's like a hypermarket. The one I got gal is the one in Hadian area but I am sure there are other hypemarket gals you can get as their pay is super low. I usually give them Rmb 500 to 1000 depending on the my mood and their attitude. If they want to do double fly, then I will give some more or buy them mobile phone...

Haha, Brother,

Now I remember what you mentioned the other day when we had coffee, the 莲花超市 or name to that effect. Few years ago, I met one, not in the super-market, but in a coffee house, who was working in the Lotus Supermarket in Chao Yang District not far from 燕莎桥. She came from Sichuan, but was working in Beijing for a very little salary. She was my portable R & R for a while. One year later, she asked some money from me to set up shop nearby Beijing, and we did not contact each other much after that.

PF is right, their salary, even as a cashier was very low. I remember she was paid about RMB 600, with RMB 5 for lunch everyday. But that was like few years back. I am sure the salary in Beijing now must be more than that.

Bro trellis01, you can go and try your luck and use your charm. These ladies, if you treat them well, they are usually very 'obedient' to you.

My 2 cent worth.

Pink_Flyod
04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Bro PTR, the best part is that you can ask her to refer some of her friends to you and give her a bit of incentive to do that... Lagi better is bonking her friend or friends while she is present..:D compliment from the Chairman Mao.. in some occassion, you can pop cherry in this pyramid sex scam...:D:D

PuTonRen
04-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Bro PTR, the best part is that you can ask her to refer some of her friends to you and give her a bit of incentive to do that... Lagi better is bonking her friend or friends while she is present..:D compliment from the Chairman Mao.. in some occassion, you can pop cherry in this pyramid sex scam...:D:D

Bro PF,

You are very right. But, I did not have your charm, and still do not have. Hahaha..... She did try to introduce her friends, alas! also from Sichuan, but I still prefer her lah! Loayalty and Sincerity - Up to you to believe. We did went to places with her and her friends several times, but I only screwed one of them who was 36D..hahaha..But my girl went home that night as she said she could not stand seeing me screwing someone else... Sigh........I gave the girl, I remember RMB 600 to RMB 700, and she was happy like fcuk.

Bro trellis01, with the same charm you have as Bro PF, I am sure you will score much better than this old man here.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen
04-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Bro Pink_Flyod,

Ya! Brother PF.

Like Bro trellis001 said, business as usual and we were not even given discount. We continue to have satisfaction and discontent from her service. Just be clear with your need and hence specficiations, and you might get what you desire.

My 2 cent worth.

Double22
04-12-2009, 03:25 PM
No worry bro. We can cheong together again when you next visit BJ.

Cheers,
Mark

hi Bro Mark,
I m going bj next week wif my family, need your recom any 北京洗浴中心 tht suitable for family n can stay overnight, I hv 11 yrs old daughter with me. my daughter preferred to stay in spa than hotel, she been to queen spa at SZ and she love it. thks in advance bro
Cheer,

trellis001
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Bro PF,

You are very right. But, I did not have your charm, and still do not have. Hahaha..... She did try to introduce her friends, alas! also from Sichuan, but I still prefer her lah! Loayalty and Sincerity - Up to you to believe. We did went to places with her and her friends several times, but I only screwed one of them who was 36D..hahaha..But my girl went home that night as she said she could not stand seeing me screwing someone else... Sigh........I gave the girl, I remember RMB 600 to RMB 700, and she was happy like fcuk.

Bro trellis01, with the same charm you have as Bro PF, I am sure you will score much better than this old man here.

My 2 cent worth.

Bro PF and PTR,

Thanks for the numerous replies and suggestions from both of you. Will definitely try to catch some of them end of this month when I am in BJ.

Bro PTR, me no charm lah, old like you. Can only get satisfaction if I pay money. Thats why we still need people like Lily to satisfy our needs. Whether she is good or not is not the main concern as long as she keep the supply coming....

trellis001
04-12-2009, 08:32 PM

Ok. Now I know what you are talking about. For awhile I was wondering what is Lotus Supermark. Just hit me...yes alot of them in BJ.

Thanks for the tips....

Mark Lim
04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
hi Bro Mark,
I m going bj next week wif my family, need your recom any 北京洗浴中心 tht suitable for family n can stay overnight, I hv 11 yrs old daughter with me. my daughter preferred to stay in spa than hotel, she been to queen spa at SZ and she love it. thks in advance bro
Cheer,

Hi Bro,

Beijing is different from Southern China. Shenzhen has a lot of HK visitors especially over the weekends, who will stay overnight at SPA centres. So most SPAs provide good quality overnight stays.

However, in BJ, good SPA centres are very expensive and I don't think they provide overnight stay. The cheap 洗浴中心 does provide overnight stay, but the standard is pretty low (meaning noT very clean and cozy). People from Tibets and Xinjiang stay at such places because they are cheap. Before the national day, the central gov banned all overnight stay at 洗浴中心. I suggest you look for some hotels to stay. Business hotels like 7 days, 如家,汉廷 are pretty reasonable price and decent place to stay. If you are coming as a family, you can also stay at condo hotels or service apts

Cheers,
Mark

PuTonRen
05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Bro PF and PTR,

Thanks for the numerous replies and suggestions from both of you. Will definitely try to catch some of them end of this month when I am in BJ.

Bro PTR, me no charm lah, old like you. Can only get satisfaction if I pay money. Thats why we still need people like Lily to satisfy our needs. Whether she is good or not is not the main concern as long as she keep the supply coming....

Bro trellis001,
Can't agree with you more on this point on pay-sex. We better support them so that the supply is always fresh and forth coming. Hahaha...

QQBoy
05-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Ok. Now I know what you are talking about. For awhile I was wondering what is Lotus Supermark. Just hit me...yes alot of them in BJ.

Thanks for the tips....

Looks like lotus supermarket is going to become a regular hangout for samsters in Beijing...:D:D:D

QQBoy
05-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Lily is really serious this time. Called me just now if I am interested in two new girls. Bing Bing, 22 years old, 1.67m tall, long hair, good body. Juan Juan, 21 years old, 1.65m tall, sweet looking.

Lily said Bing Bing is available in Beijing only for a few weeks, so if any brothers interested in fresh abalones, please check her out quickly. She is a trained masseure and can pamper you with a good massage before the action begins.

Juan Juan has very smooth and fair skin, good to caress her big boobs and she gives very good GFE service. Juan Juan will be around for the next few months.

Too bad, I won't be in Beijing until middle of the month, otherwise I'll be the first to put in a FR here.

trellis001
05-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Lily is really serious this time. Called me just now if I am interested in two new girls. Bing Bing, 22 years old, 1.67m tall, long hair, good body. Juan Juan, 21 years old, 1.65m tall, sweet looking.

Lily said Bing Bing is available in Beijing only for a few weeks, so if any brothers interested in fresh abalones, please check her out quickly. She is a trained masseure and can pamper you with a good massage before the action begins.

Juan Juan has very smooth and fair skin, good to caress her big boobs and she gives very good GFE service. Juan Juan will be around for the next few months.

Too bad, I won't be in Beijing until middle of the month, otherwise I'll be the first to put in a FR here.

I tried Bing2 last sat mornig. Like the boss says tall and good looking. She is always hot.

Again my personal preference. A cup though. But tall and leggy.

Double22
05-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Bro,

Beijing is different from Southern China. Shenzhen has a lot of HK visitors especially over the weekends, who will stay overnight at SPA centres. So most SPAs provide good quality overnight stays.

However, in BJ, good SPA centres are very expensive and I don't think they provide overnight stay. The cheap 洗浴中心 does provide overnight stay, but the standard is pretty low (meaning noT very clean and cozy). People from Tibets and Xinjiang stay at such places because they are cheap. Before the national day, the central gov banned all overnight stay at 洗浴中心. I suggest you look for some hotels to stay. Business hotels like 7 days, 如家,汉廷 are pretty reasonable price and decent place to stay. If you are coming as a family, you can also stay at condo hotels or service apts

Cheers,
Mark

I going to spend 5D4N in BJ before going to NJ and SH, will logging somewhere near 王府井, I think you r right, no wonder i cant find any good spa after days of search. will take your advice to stay at the hotel for the trip. thanks for the info, Cheers

NormalDick
05-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi Bro,

Lily is setting shop in Shanghai....if you frequent Shanghai, you'll get to enjoy her service in a couple of week's time. Stay tune!

Bro,

Looking forward to hearing from you as when Lily will be extending her services to Shanghai. Definitely will try!

Mark Lim
05-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I going to spend 5D4N in BJ before going to NJ and SH, will logging somewhere near 王府井, I think you r right, no wonder i cant find any good spa after days of search. will take your advice to stay at the hotel for the trip. thanks for the info, Cheers

Bro, if you are in China and needs to log into sammyboy, use Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering! (http://www.vtunnel.com). Direct access of this forum is blocked by China gong an.

dc7176
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
bros!! newbie goin to beijing need help!!! a big sorry... too many page to read thru... too little time... will appreciate if any bro can advice me on the followin...

1 can i get a sim card at beijing airport??? how much n which card call back spore best?

2 i m stayin at marriot city wall. any sauna nearby or at the hotel to recommend?? damage??

i b at beijing for 5 days

smellycat
05-12-2009, 04:19 PM
landing in Beijing on monday! meowwwww :D

Mark Lim
05-12-2009, 08:56 PM
A lot of discussions about this Lotus Supermarket. It's the 北京易初莲花超市。 There are several 易初莲花 stores in BJ - 朝阳十里堡,太平庄,远大路,五道口,etc. I used to stay 2 years at 万柳 and did my regular shopping at the 易初莲花超市 at the nearby 金源 store at 远大路. This is the biggest shopping centre in BJ called 金源时代广场。On the 5th floor, there are plenty of restaurants, 时代俱乐部 and 今日良缘, a Cat 700 ktv. Here you can find models, dancers and some part timers from 北京电影学院 which is located nearby. They even have magic show and 东北二人转 performances several shows a day, pretty nice place to shop and have fun.

Mark Lim
05-12-2009, 09:07 PM
bros!! newbie goin to beijing need help!!! a big sorry... too many page to read thru... too little time... will appreciate if any bro can advice me on the followin...

1 can i get a sim card at beijing airport??? how much n which card call back spore best?

2 i m stayin at marriot city wall. any sauna nearby or at the hotel to recommend?? damage??

i b at beijing for 5 days

Hi Bro,

You can get a sim card from airport or any small stores at the road side. The most popular card is 神州行, you can top up in any cities in China. Beware that some cards do not allow you to top up in other cities, then it's very troublesome to top up. To call back SG, you add 12593+0065+phone no. This is IP call from China mobile - cheap and good quality.

Can't help you on sauna as I normally go southern china for sauna. BJ sauna is expensive and not as good service as SZ or DG.

Cheers,
Mark

dc7176
06-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Bro,

You can get a sim card from airport or any small stores at the road side. The most popular card is 神州行, you can top up in any cities in China. Beware that some cards do not allow you to top up in other cities, then it's very troublesome to top up. To call back SG, you add 12593+0065+phone no. This is IP call from China mobile - cheap and good quality.

Can't help you on sauna as I normally go southern china for sauna. BJ sauna is expensive and not as good service as SZ or DG.

Thx u bro for ur time to explain stuff to a newbie like me... kumsia... Upz u liao...:D

any bros got anymore info on sauna?? goin off tomorow liao... still dunno where to find a massage place... :rolleyes:

QQBoy
10-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Just got into Beijing this morning on the red eye flight. After I checked into the hotel, I recalled that Lily has 2 new babes, and decided to make an appointment with Lily. I'm so lucky...Lily said she has another girl that just started work today...from Anhui, 20 years old SYT, 1.62m tall, very fair and smooth skin, B+ boobs. Told me not to expect very good service from her as she is new in this line. Her name is Xiao Wen (小文)。Ok,so I agreed to be her teacher for the day, and told Lily to get her to wear a school uniform...;);)

I'm writing this post in my room while waiting for her to turn up in another 30 minutes.

PuTonRen
10-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Just got into Beijing this morning on the red eye flight. After I checked into the hotel, I recalled that Lily has 2 new babes, and decided to make an appointment with Lily. I'm so lucky...Lily said she has another girl that just started work today...from Anhui, 20 years old SYT, 1.62m tall, very fair and smooth skin, B+ boobs. Told me not to expect very good service from her as she is new in this line. Her name is Xiao Wen (小文)。Ok,so I agreed to be her teacher for the day, and told Lily to get her to wear a school uniform...;);)

I'm writing this post in my room while waiting for her to turn up in another 30 minutes.

Brother,

Lucky you! By the time you read this, you must have finished your enjoyment. Let us know how she is leh! Hahaha!

Have fun!

trellis001
10-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I am waiting for your Fr on the latest girl...

QQBoy
12-12-2009, 02:09 AM
HI bro,

Pai seh ..was really busy for the past 2 days, until got no time to post my sexperience with Xiao Wen. In Singapore, I stay near SIM, and often go there to have lunch, and also to enjoy the view of female students. When Xiao Wen came to my room, she reminds me of SIM. She really turned me on as I love syt. Xiao Wen is innocent and sweet looking. When she arrived, can tell that she was quite uncomfortable. I am good at breaking ice, so after cracking a few jokes, she started smiling and giggling, and I am not a big bad wolf anymore. We took the shower together and proceed to the bed. She was quite shy initially, but after a while, she became a tigress. I like to look at her facial expression when I rock her hard. Give me the sextifaction! As a beginner, I will give her a 8/10.

Spoke to Lily again this evening, and she said that she has another new girl called Mei Feng, 23 years old, just arrived today. 1.7m, from Dong Bei, big eyes, slutty looking, good figure. Since I am a syt fetish, she's not my type. If any bros like Dong Bei girls, you can check out Mei Feng and put a FR here.

alex18122003
12-12-2009, 03:14 AM
Thx u bro for ur time to explain stuff to a newbie like me... kumsia... Upz u liao...:D

any bros got anymore info on sauna?? goin off tomorow liao... still dunno where to find a massage place... :rolleyes:

Hi Tiko Dc didi, why u never visit BBBJ Clinic there :D

PeterSun
12-12-2009, 01:47 PM

Mei Zi(攡巕)

Xue Er乮愥橷乯

A Juan乮垻汵乯

whyte
12-12-2009, 06:49 PM
what is the dmg dude?? :)

CherryBoy
14-12-2009, 04:11 PM
ok. will let you know once it's firmed up.

Bro Mark pls let me know too.

I am going with a group of bros to BJ this 31st Dec.

Any Happening place to intro?

zhangzhong
14-12-2009, 11:04 PM
HI bro,

Pai seh ..was really busy for the past 2 days, until got no time to post my sexperience with Xiao Wen. In Singapore, I stay near SIM, and often go there to have lunch, and also to enjoy the view of female students. When Xiao Wen came to my room, she reminds me of SIM. She really turned me on as I love syt. Xiao Wen is innocent and sweet looking. When she arrived, can tell that she was quite uncomfortable. I am good at breaking ice, so after cracking a few jokes, she started smiling and giggling, and I am not a big bad

Hi Bro QQBoy

Xiao Wen not as green as you claimed. She can do frenching, BBBJ, etc. I have ice cubes in the room, she could even even used them for hot/cold treatment. Very skillful, consider that she's only 20. I think she worked in a sauna before. Good recommendation!

Mark Lim
15-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Bro Mark pls let me know too.

I am going with a group of bros to BJ this 31st Dec.

Any Happening place to intro?

Bro, you wanna try strp clubs ?

dc7176
15-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Hi Tiko Dc didi, why u never visit BBBJ Clinic there :D

BBBJ clinic??? the doc is in Shanghai n not beijing la... oso the doc retired liao... so find who sia???

Anyway juz came back from beijing... didnt manage to cheong... its Freezing!! juz dun feel like goin out at all... :(

Once again thx to bro Mark for the info u provide!!

Buy SIM card at airport is v EX... 200 RMB w a value of 50 RMB...
Manage to get one SIM card near my hotel for 100 RMB w a value of 50 RMB.

newbie2008
16-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Hello to all Bros,

I was introducted to this Blog by a friend in Beijing.

mamasan is XiaoYa.

Heard from my friend her gals are good.

Do check it out

BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com/)

Damage is stated in the Blog

XiaoYa number: +86 15928498928

PuTonRen
17-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Hello to all Bros,

mamasan is XiaoYa.

Do check it out

Thank you Brother for the contact. Yes, we should have more alternatives and we should not stick to only one. Although it may sound trusted, but you never know.

My two cent worth

QQBoy
18-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Beijing Bros,

Lily has 2 pretty air stewardess from China Eastern Airlines who woud like to make extra pocket money, and charging RMB1,300 for 1 hour of service. Can even request them to wear uniform. To prove they are stewardess, you can check their working passes. Must arrange in advance. Lily's phone number: 13552885100; msn: [email protected]

At the same time, Lily has a 17 years old virgin girl from Jiangsu province in need of money, and she like to let go her first time at RMB10,000. You can contact Lily for more information.

That's all for now!

trellis001
18-12-2009, 07:25 AM
QQ Bor,

Now she got aircrew too.... interesting.

Wish I am in BJ now...

At the same time, Lily has a 17 years old virgin girl from Jiangsu province in need of money, and she like to let go her first time at RMB10,000. You can contact Lily for more information.

That's all for now![/QUOTE]

SOunds like the same Virgin I posted 2 to 3 months back. Still no takers!!!!!!!

Pink_Flyod
18-12-2009, 09:54 AM
QQ Bor,

Wish I am in BJ now...

That's all for now!

SOunds like the same Virgin I posted 2 to 3 months back. Still no takers!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think she will have any taker at that sort of price... you never know whether it is a fake or real virgin...

PuTonRen
18-12-2009, 10:50 AM
QQ Bor,

Wish I am in BJ now...

That's all for now!

SOunds like the same Virgin I posted 2 to 3 months back. Still no takers!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha... Interesting indeed.

If I sruvive the operation at the end of December 2009, I should be in Beijing in the begining of Jan 2010. Maybe I would try the air crews then to reward myself after a successful operation.

Regards from Shanghai.

Pink_Flyod
18-12-2009, 02:05 PM

If I sruvive the operation at the end of December 2009, I should be in Beijing in the begining of Jan 2010. Maybe I would try the air crews then to reward myself after a successful operation.

Regards from Shanghai.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of air crew in Virgin hotel in CP...:D I'll get you some.. to reward you for being a good boy for the past few weeks while waiting for your operation...:p

zhangzhong
18-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Hello to all Bros,

mamasan is XiaoYa.

Do check it out

Hi Bro,

Thank you for this OKT information. I found another OKT Alice that offers girls that wear uniforms. Last night I asked for a nurse to come to traders hotel. She arrived in winter wear, and asked to go to the toilet to change. She came out with a sexy nurse uniform. We tcss for a while and she began to give me bbbj.. i think she is quite a newhorn. Really need to guide her along... her bbbj was not so good, but i think she will learn as time go by. I realized that she didn't have underwear under her skirt, so I began to finger her. She gets wet so easily that she beg me to bonk her... I unbuttoned her blouse but when i saw her boobs i think i forget where i stay....haha...so I cap on and screw her hard and she have really cum in no time and i continue and finish her off in missionary.The service is really good and gal quality is acceptable.

name:Ling Ling
look: 7/10( she really look like nurse in her uniform)
boobs: 8/10
fingering: 7/10( she really wet)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10

Alice can be contacted at: 13366683288 Beijing Uniform and Foot Fetish Club|For Uniform & Foot Fetish Lovers Only (http://beijingfetish.blog.com/)

PuTonRen
18-12-2009, 11:33 PM

Regards from Shanghai.

There are lots of air crew in Virgin hotel in CP...:D I'll get you some.. to reward you for being a good boy for the past few weeks while waiting for your operation...:p[/QUOTE]

Brother,
Ya Ya I am a good boy. I am now in Shanghai with a portable R&R, a SYT for the past few days. I want to enjoy myself in case I drop death after the operation. Haha.... If I survive, I will make it to CP to have the air crews that you promised to get for me. Hahhaa.....

PuTonRen
18-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi Bro,

Thank you for this OKT information. I found another OKT Alice that offers girls that wear uniforms. Last night I asked for a nurse to come to traders hotel. She arrived in winter wear, and asked to go to the toilet to change. She came out with a sexy nurse uniform. We tcss for a while and she began to give me bbbj.. i think she is quite a newhorn. Really need to guide her along... her bbbj was not so good, but i think she will learn as time go by. I realized that she didn't have underwear under her skirt, so I began to finger her. She gets wet so easily that she beg me to bonk her... I unbuttoned her blouse but when i saw her boobs i think i forget where i stay....haha...so I cap on and screw her hard and she have really cum in no time and i continue and finish her off in missionary.The service is really good and gal quality is acceptable.

Alice can be contacted at: 13366683288 Beijing Uniform and Foot Fetish Club|For Uniform & Foot Fetish Lovers Only (http://beijingfetish.blog.com/)

Wah, Brother, another OKT, thanks for sharing.

I think our good old Lily is going to have a hard time competing with these new comers. But then, there are more choices now. Hahaha..

QQBoy
19-12-2009, 02:02 AM

I told Lily that Singaporeans are not crazy about virgins, so it's really difficult to find any takers here. She should advertise in local forums as Chinese guys believe that fucking a virgin can improve their luck!

I got a look at the girls' photo..really sweet 17...but I rather go for a 20 years old non-virgin.

trellis001
19-12-2009, 08:17 AM
I got a look at the girls' photo..really sweet 17...but I rather go for a 20 years old non-virgin.[/QUOTE]

yes fully agree. the local people might like it better. 10000 rmb can have 20 girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having said that, the girl is cute...but looks too young .....fuck already also dont feel good....scared.

PuTonRen
19-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I got a look at the girls' photo..really sweet 17...but I rather go for a 20 years old non-virgin.

yes fully agree. the local people might like it better. 10000 rmb can have 20 girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having said that, the girl is cute...but looks too young .....fuck already also dont feel good....scared.[/QUOTE]

Cannot agree with you more. I would rather have the SYT of 20 yrs old who is with me now for the past few days. I really cannot do it as well.

Wanko
19-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Bro,
Care to share the details like pricing, duration, and overight package etc?

Cheers.

Hi Bro,

trellis001
19-12-2009, 04:17 PM
yes fully agree. the local people might like it better. 10000 rmb can have 20 girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having said that, the girl is cute...but looks too young .....fuck already also dont feel good....scared.

Cannot agree with you more. I would rather have the SYT of 20 yrs old who is with me now for the past few days. I really cannot do it as well.[/QUOTE]

Bro PTR, we think and feel alike...my brain and body will feel siok but my heart will feel bad for a long time......

jacetan
19-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Recommend Maria again, I think it's really good. Some models have become members recently. If you are in Beijing or will go to Beijing, Maria is your best choice, I promise.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.
maria’s blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

Important note: If you think it's useful, or have good experience of Maria, please reply here and share your happyness.

jacetan
20-12-2009, 07:53 PM
so far the best hotel in Beijing is Motel168 An Zhen Bridge Inn

Motel168 (http://en.motel168.com)

You will find lots of FUN there.

newbie2008
20-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Good news, I have found another blog that serve house call in Beijing.

Beautiful Angels (http://beijing-beautiful-angels.blogspot.com/)

Mamasan is XiaoMei

All her friends are between 20 to 25 years old doing part-time only.

Mobile Number: +86 15828226116

Do try out and post FR here. Thanks

Another alternative source:D

CherryBoy
20-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Bro, you wanna try strp clubs ?

Absolutely... please elaborate..

:D