PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

king6788
08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.
On my way back to the lounge, I saw quite a few attractive girls, and decided that I had come on a busy night and all the good girls were gone when I had my viewing. After resting for about twenty minutes, decided to take another chance. I asked to go to the viewing room again. This time a couple of very hot girls. Decided on #21. It was heaven. She was far more skilled than the first girl. Did everything, including fire & ice BBBJ, very long AR, spinning BBBJ on infamous velvet rope, more BBBJ, tight pussy, very accomodative. She's 21, been working there for only 2 weeks, and a very very nice girl who is willing to please. I went there 3 nights in 5 days to look for her. If I lived in Shanghai, I would seriously think about pursuing her haha. She's a sweet girl, so please treat her nice!! Damage: $550 RMB the first time I got her, since it was my 2nd girl for the night. Otherwise, $750 RMB. If you go in before 7 pm, it's $650.

Looks: 9/10 (sharp features, kind of plain looking but very attractive)
Body: 8.5/10 (smooth, slim body, with nice little perky boobs (A-B cup). one thing I do want to point out is that she does not shave her armpits. usually, i would be grossed out, but since i loved everything else about her and she's naturally not very hairy to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. otherwise, would have rated her body 9.5/10.)
Height: 165 (estimate)
Weight: 50 kg (estimate)
BBBJ: 9/10

JuanL
09-11-2007, 08:48 AM
On my way back to the lounge, I saw quite a few attractive girls, and decided that I had come on a busy night and all the good girls were gone when I had my viewing. After resting for about twenty minutes, decided to take another chance. I asked to go to the viewing room again. This time a couple of very hot girls. Decided on #21. It was heaven. She was far more skilled than the first girl. Did everything, including fire & ice BBBJ, very long AR, spinning BBBJ on infamous velvet rope, more BBBJ, tight pussy, very accomodative. She's 21, been working there for only 2 weeks, and a very very nice girl who is willing to please. I went there 3 nights in 5 days to look for her. If I lived in Shanghai, I would seriously think about pursuing her haha. She's a sweet girl, so please treat her nice!! Damage: $550 RMB the first time I got her, since it was my 2nd girl for the night. Otherwise, $750 RMB. If you go in before 7 pm, it's $650.

Looks: 9/10 (sharp features, kind of plain looking but very attractive)
Body: 8.5/10 (smooth, slim body, with nice little perky boobs (A-B cup). one thing I do want to point out is that she does not shave her armpits. usually, i would be grossed out, but since i loved everything else about her and she's naturally not very hairy to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. otherwise, would have rated her body 9.5/10.)
Height: 165 (estimate)
Weight: 50 kg (estimate)
BBBJ: 9/10

Are you an OKT? I recall reading a similar FR either at here or ISG forum under Shanghai thread. Come on, if you want to cut and paste something change some of the words and check the details. This is a Beijing thread NOT Shanghai thread.

CHINPIRA
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Bros,

I'm planning to chiong tonite...I want to put together a small group of bros tonight, 9th Nov....please PM me if interested...and please suggest a good place...Wings just grown full, need to fly....

CHINPIRA
09-11-2007, 04:37 PM
HAIZZZ...

Looks like all bros in Beijing either got OC or not chionging anymore...Been asking and asking for so many days for some chionging session and until now, Friday liaoz, and I'm still on my own...Way to go Bros!

lobang1234
10-11-2007, 06:15 PM
HAIZZZ...

Looks like all bros in Beijing either got OC or not chionging anymore...Been asking and asking for so many days for some chionging session and until now, Friday liaoz, and I'm still on my own...Way to go Bros!

When are you leaving? See whether I have time or not... I have been very busy lately. let me know what kind of entertainment you looking for and your budget. You want to go all the way or just drinks.. let me know so that I can also think what to do... now a days, I seldom check SB because of work schedule....

CHINPIRA
10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
When are you leaving? See whether I have time or not... I have been very busy lately. let me know what kind of entertainment you looking for and your budget. You want to go all the way or just drinks.. let me know so that I can also think what to do... now a days, I seldom check SB because of work schedule....

Bro, PM u already...not leaving yet, but damn itchy....newly-grown wings...cannot flap damn itchy.....

lanchio
11-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Last night while on my way out saw this KTV girl damn chio and sexy at my hotel. Probably will bonk her before i leaving Beijing on 13th night. So these 2 nights are the best night to cheong.
Mobile: 13146058103

Bro, PM u already...not leaving yet, but damn itchy....newly-grown wings...cannot flap damn itchy.....

PuTonRen
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=donburi80;2276068]Went to Lan Tao Sha (LTS) after seeing a bro's recommendation here. Was a bit disappointed with the cost and service provided. Maybe it's because I had been to Shanghai before and was expecting a similar experience.

When I checked with the manager before I started, he said that it was ok to pay by credit card.

When I tried to do that at the counter, I was told that only cards with the stupid 'Union' sign can be used! What the fuck! That means only China credit cards can be used.

Info for Bro's travelling/working and cheonging in China.

Got BOC in Singapore and apply for their credit cards and tell them that you frequent China. They will issue you a normal Singapore credit card and a "Union Type" credit card that can only be used in China. They also issue u a PIN for ATM and cash advances. All transactions are in RMB. I personally find it very useful. Note , the China credit card cannot be used in Singapore or any other countries besides China.

Bro, How are you? I have just come back from Beijing and Nanjing. No much action caused I was with regulars this time.

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore.

My 2 cent worth.

CHINPIRA
11-11-2007, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=trellis001;2288435]

Bro, How are you? I have just come back from Beijing and Nanjing. No much action caused I was with regulars this time.

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore

My 2 cent worth.

But bro, so we apply for the card in China or in Singapore? Thanks for info

CHINPIRA
11-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Ok!!! Calling all bros with a soft-heart and hard deedee...Outing this coming Friday anyone ONZ?

sinowacko
12-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Bro, did you tip her after that? I am going to try my luck with her this weekend. After too much of paid sex from the pro WLs.. it will be a change getting even a HJ from an amateur. I will post my results here in due time.

i did not tip her as i dont think it is even allowed to tip.not sure. any bros can confirm?
btw, how does 783 look like? long hair? short hair? etc?

cheers

trellis001
12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=PuTonRen;2386283]

But bro, so we apply for the card in China or in Singapore? Thanks for info

I applied mind in Singapore. I got 3 cards, a Singapore ATM, a Singapore credit card and a China credit card.

All from BOC Singapore.

trellis001
12-11-2007, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=trellis001;2288435]

Your info on Credit Card is true. I wish to add that the BOC Bank Card (Not Credit Card) with the Union Sign can draw money from ATMs in Singapore with the same sign displayed. It may sound funny on the purpose, but one can draw money here from money earned in China without causing any problem. My two BOC Bank Cards work here, although I must admit that I hardly use them in Singapore.

My 2 cent worth.

Bro PTR,

I am good. Damn busy last 2 months in Singapore and Seoul. Went down to SHA about 3 weeks ago. Contacted Bro SGP but did not follow-up to chiong as was on short trip and schedule was part.

Have not visited CQ for a while and I missed the massage, the KTV's and the my team there......see the ranking.......

Just came back from a week stay in Seoul yesterday morning.

Will be flying into Beijing tomorrow and staying till 17/11.

Where will you be this week?

CHINPIRA
12-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Bro Trellis,

U flying in tomorrow, so any chance of chionging while u are here?

If got session, can drag me along? Pm me ok?

Playboy2008
13-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Good recommendation. The girls here are very good, beautiful, sexy and young. I have tried 4 times.

Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

:p

JuanL
13-11-2007, 11:19 AM
i did not tip her as i dont think it is even allowed to tip.not sure. any bros can confirm?
btw, how does 783 look like? long hair? short hair? etc?

cheers

Wow, you are good bro.. get a free HJ and can play the boobs some more. 783 is quite okay looking, medium length hair (I think). Give her a try and let me which one is better looking (783 or 789). :cool:

matsuda
13-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Yesterday I sms the mamasan asking if she do or not, to my disappointment she dont do. I was told that near the Wang Fu Jing, someone will approach you for services you if you are alone walking. The rate is RMB500 per shot. Beijing suddenly turn cold last nght, so no one approach me throughout the night. Any bros here tried Wang Fu Jing services?

Beware bro. Wang Fu Jing is famous for "bait and switch" and are mostly black shops. Your end of the night bill be run into the thousands of rmb with ugly man blocking your exit or accompanying you to the ATM to withdraw cash.

I would suggest sticking to establsihed joints like a bath house, Heaven Spa is good, massage joint, JianWai SOHO is equally great or any KTV with take out. At least when the shit hits the fan, you still have some recourse and you may be protected against the bad hats. Be safe!

bro matsuda:D

matsuda
13-11-2007, 01:03 PM
I have always wanted to try this place but it looks kind of exclusive. Do not want to be slaughtered. Any bros care to share their experience here. I usually go to Taipan Winterless branch for my genuine massages and an apartment in Sunshine 100 for a naked handjob.

Another place I was also hoping to try is Spa de feng which advertises for men only.. wonder what's on the menu? Again appreciate some feedback from you guys if any.

Finally.. OKTs stay away.. do not even deserve to be listed.

I was at Heaven Spa with a local Beijing bro 2 weeks ago. the place is a standard bath house with unisex common area for buffet meals. The wash area is segregated into male and female.

The 3rd level individual rooms are for massages and your choice of menu starts from rmb 400 plus which includes a happy ending. The higher end tit rub will be additonally rmb 400 plus with no FJ.

The Spa de feng is a gay joint for those otherwise inclined.

bro matsuda.:D

delta69
13-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Dear Bros, me in Beijing this week, can anyone PM me the address of any recommended bath house or massage parlours? Thanks! :D

hohohohohoho
13-11-2007, 11:55 PM
There are some new coming girls. I tried one just now. She a 19 years old, slim young girl, having good skin.

I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.

sinowacko
14-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Wow, you are good bro.. get a free HJ and can play the boobs some more. 783 is quite okay looking, medium length hair (I think). Give her a try and let me which one is better looking (783 or 789). :cool:

i just went today. wanted to try 783 but was not available. so went with 789. long story short, end of freebies. RMB 100 for HJ.
was wiling to pay as obvious she is clean and decent.
also got her permission to 'advertise' her service ifany other bro is interested. just said was recommended by 'Wan Ge'. she also said to tell that she reserves the right to reject if any bro is not polite. please be decent if you ask.

not an OKT, getting nothing out of this. just info for bros as i have got lots from SBF. leaving Beijing today.

cheers

JuanL
14-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I was at Heaven Spa with a local Beijing bro 2 weeks ago. the place is a standard bath house with unisex common area for buffet meals. The wash area is segregated into male and female.

The 3rd level individual rooms are for massages and your choice of menu starts from rmb 400 plus which includes a happy ending. The higher end tit rub will be additonally rmb 400 plus with no FJ.

Holy sh*t.. didn't know Spa de feng is a gay joint. Normally, when a place advertises men only.. it means special services.

Thanks bro.. you saved me the embarrassment.. imagine some bloke grabbing my balls, I would have smacked him.

For Heaven spa, you mentioned RMB 400 plus which includes a happy ending.. does that mean normal HJ inclusive of spa fees? And if I opt for tit rub, does that mean all in RMB 800++?

Thanks.

JuanL
14-11-2007, 02:49 PM
i just went today. wanted to try 783 but was not available. so went with 789. long story short, end of freebies. RMB 100 for HJ.
was wiling to pay as obvious she is clean and decent.
also got her permission to 'advertise' her service ifany other bro is interested. just said was recommended by 'Wan Ge'. she also said to tell that she reserves the right to reject if any bro is not polite. please be decent if you ask.

not an OKT, getting nothing out of this. just info for bros as i have got lots from SBF. leaving Beijing today.

cheers

Thanks bro.. how does 789 look like? I will definitely quote your name "wan ge" next time.

JuanL
18-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi to all the bros in Beijing, feeling a little horny today so flipped through some old posts and found one about a joint in Jianwai SOHO tower 12.. Arrived there about 6.30pm.. place looks deserted on a windy and chilly Sunday night.

Went straight up and was greeted by a middle-aged lady (praying she's not the one servicing me :o ).. then she brought me some slippers while I waited for them to get the room ready.

Finally was brought into the room.. at the corridor.. saw a ML dressed in black.. (praying she's the one).. then once in the room, waited another 2 mins, she came in.. the one in black.. hurray.. strike 2..

Ask her for her name.. Coco from hunan. uhmm... not huang lin as described by other bros earlier. Never mind, cut it short, straight away ask her for price.. told her I was introduced by other bros from Singapore. She said no problem. a lot of singaporeans come here so she charged me the special rate of RMB 600 for FJ only and RMB 800 for FJ and 1 hr massage. So I opted for the FJ + massage. Massage was standard.. still a bit soft for my liking.

Then when I flipped over, she removed her dress and bra.. wow nice pointed breasts.. she then rubbed some oil on my little bro and gave it a breast rub.. hey.. I was wondering, eh.. did she give me the wrong package.. I didn't ask for a HJ or breast job.. she replied.. full package lor.. ok never mind after a few mins, she capped me and went on top.. finished by missionary. It was only during missionary that I got a good look at her... face about a 5 only.. uhmm.. boh pen lor.. made up by a nice and slim body.

Any bros needing the number or address, pls. PM me.. don't want to be labeled OKT lar. :D

lanchio
21-11-2007, 03:56 AM
hi, any bros happening in Beijing. I left the scene last week after few months there. I visited Pian Liang Baobei before i leave, quite happening there. Services are good and is very safe as well!

Kastle
21-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi Bros ,

Just to share that I had tried the service of 789 at Winterless on 11/12, her massage was OK not very fantastic . She did not offer any HJ service although I did not ask .Look wise is average 5/10 but is a decent girl .

Feeling not very satisfied , went over to Sunshine 100 after dinner for another round of massage . Pick a girl # 9 and went back to hotel for the massage .

Damage - 300rmb for 2 hr massage if you have the VIP card if not 360

HJ - 200 rmb if you tip then she will remove all except undies

Overall very nice experience as she is quite young and chatty ,very GF feeling .

Cheers

Harley_Fatboy
22-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi Bros ,

Just to share that I had tried the service of 789 at Winterless on 11/12, her massage was OK not very fantastic . She did not offer any HJ service although I did not ask .Look wise is average 5/10 but is a decent girl .

Feeling not very satisfied , went over to Sunshine 100 after dinner for another round of massage . Pick a girl # 9 and went back to hotel for the massage .

Damage - 300rmb for 2 hr massage if you have the VIP card if not 360

HJ - 200 rmb if you tip then she will remove all except undies

Overall very nice experience as she is quite young and chatty ,very GF feeling .

Cheers

Bro, can you give me the address of Winterless and Sunshine 100

JuanL
22-11-2007, 10:11 AM

Sunshine 100 is on Guanghua Lu while Taipan Winterless address is xi dawang lu but the entrance is actually at the back facing Sunshine 100.

At sunshine 100, unit 25** of block B, I normally go for number 5 and 10. 5's massage is so so but a bit more accommodating allowing me to finger her etc. 10 is from inner mongolia, massage okay and very nice breasts (real). But bear in mind, they don't offer FJ here.

If you want full service, go to block A, 27th floor and 3rd floor (I can't remember the unit numbers off hand), there they offer FJ but quite costly and need to really bargain to get a decent price, I paid RMB 800 there last time FJ + massage.

JuanL
22-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Dear Bros,

By the way, can someone please let me know why my points has dropped to 8 from 10. Did someone zap me or did I do something wrong? Is there any particular reason for this.

Thanks.

matsuda
22-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Holy sh*t.. didn't know Spa de feng is a gay joint. Normally, when a place advertises men only.. it means special services.

Thanks bro.. you saved me the embarrassment.. imagine some bloke grabbing my balls, I would have smacked him.

For Heaven spa, you mentioned RMB 400 plus which includes a happy ending.. does that mean normal HJ inclusive of spa fees? And if I opt for tit rub, does that mean all in RMB 800++?

Thanks.

If I recall correctedly, the 400 plus is for entrance fee plus standard rub with a happy ending. The additional 400 plus is for the tit rub. I paid about rmb 1000 in all.

enjoy bro

matsuda.san:D

Kastle
22-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi Bro ,

I did not know that sunshine block A also have massage service ,maybe the next time when I visit Beijing will go check out first before going to blk B .
Although they don't offer FJ but depending on the girl you choose ,they give very good service even the recept lady is pretty decent .

Cheers

lreklawyks
23-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Bro, here's the addy:

101, Block B Winterless Centre, No. 1
West Da Wang Road, Chaoyang District
Tel: 86 (10)-6538 8086

Sunshine 100 is across the street from Winterless Centre.

Enjoy :)

bg102
24-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi bros, was in Beijing recently and search thru this and used contat from bengoh2003. Must highly recommend, sure no regret. Yang Yang, is young and wow I really had a nice time, only must be patient to wait for her to arrive, took longer than expected but really cannot complain. Thanks bro bengoh. Everything as he said, wow.

si_pai_kia
24-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi Bro,

was in Beijing 3 weeks ago and decided to give the piaoliangbaobei a try since i saw it several times in the post here. So i give Lily a call. It was really late (2am) so i told her if the girl cannot reach within 30mins i will use her service again the next day. She says ok but the girl only turn up 1 hour later.

A young girl (about 20 years old, girl next door look). As she look my type of girl, i let her in. She look confuse when she enter my room. she just sit on the bed. When I ask her whether she need to shower, she say no. then she start to take off her cloth. The body definately don't fit her innocent look! She has tatoo on the back, arm. Sian liao. she strip till bra and panty, then she just lie on the bed.

From entering the room till lying on bed, she didnt say a word. Wah lao ah. i cannot tahan liao. I told her to give me a massage first but she told me she only do FJ and no massage. not even a light one. I pay her and tell her to dress up and go.

Quite a disappointing experience. I call Lily to complaint and she sound apologetic. She promised to arrange a good one for me the next round. But i guess maybe I didnt specific my requirement to her. I will call her again when i get up this week.

Appreciate fellow bro here can PM me those gal u tried before with good experience. Nice massage palour with special service is good for me too.

Bro, what number girl u called for?
Will try to avoid her.
Thanks.

Romp
24-11-2007, 07:10 PM
To all Bros,

Yeah i agree that piaoliangbaobei is kind of "f&*|<ed" just a few days ago same thing happen to me. Requested specifically to have one of the better girls sent over (since the last time was disappointing). Waited for about 45 mins to an hour for her to arrive...and upon arrival she sat there like blur f&*|<, worst of all she look like panda with major dark eye rings. Nevermind ... off the lights hopefully that would help. There after started off with me asking for a massage and ended with her leaving after the massage...no initiative what so ever. Disappointed and at no mood already i gave her 100RMB + 60RMB and showed her the door.

Got a message there after from LiLi but cannot really be bothered. 2 strikes and your out!

All bros, if you have better "kang tao" (SYT & GOOD) for home delivery please PM me really need to start sourcing out some other alternatives.

ROMP ON!

lanchio
25-11-2007, 12:59 AM
But so far i called few times no problem leh....All good services wat....haha....maybe that time unlucky lah.

Originally Posted by PhnomPenhKing Hi Bro,

was in Beijing 3 weeks ago and decided to give the piaoliangbaobei a try since i saw it several times in the post here. So i give Lily a call. It was really late (2am) so i told her if the girl cannot reach within 30mins i will use her service again the next day. Quite a disappointing experience. I call Lily to complaint and she sound apologetic.

XX26
25-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Am first time in Beijing now.

Just went to sanlitun. The pub place - nothing much there exept a row of drinking pubs. then was approached by a guy introducing a fun place for me & my friend (2 pax only).

This is his claim -
1) room - RMB 100
2) beer - RMB 20
3) gal - RMB 100 (table fee)
4) no minimal charge

Sound good? So we went to see see look look. But end up, we paid RMB 2000 for room + drinks. 3 gals table fee (RMB 100) + Tip (RMB 200) each.

Yes - table fee and tips is different!!! Total of RMB 3000, damn expensive lesson.

This is how they clock RMB 20 drinks into RMB 2000 bill - They will show you the the price list, chingdao only RMB 20, so me + my friend + 3 gals = 5 bottle, they will bring in 6 bottles, in a package form. if you dun open, wont charge. obviously, 6 bottles is not enough, so they will bring in another 6++ bottles eventually. all these bottles are green in color, but, its actually different beer - eg heniken ... but the price is double or triple of chingdao.

Given the room is dark and we are all engage in game, we didnt notice and we just drink ... and end up we pay ROBERT price.

Bro in BJ, pls make sure the price of the drink before you commit. I think there's should be quite a lot of places operating in this manner.

Romp
25-11-2007, 11:45 PM
But so far i called few times no problem leh....All good services wat....haha....maybe that time unlucky lah.

Originally Posted by PhnomPenhKing Hi Bro,

was in Beijing 3 weeks ago and decided to give the piaoliangbaobei a try since i saw it several times in the post here. So i give Lily a call. It was really late (2am) so i told her if the girl cannot reach within 30mins i will use her service again the next day. Quite a disappointing experience. I call Lily to complaint and she sound apologetic.

Bro lanchio,

Maybe you can reccomend some or maybe you have other lobang can intro? :) steady?

Cheers

Cheers!

goodpartner
26-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Bro in BJ, pls make sure the price of the drink before you commit. I think there's should be quite a lot of places operating in this manner.

Bro, this is almost exactly what happened to me >10 years ago at sanlitun (1995 to be exact). Seems like this same old "bait n switch" trick still works well, that's why it's timeless :mad:

You guys are lucky only 3000rmb+ for 3 person, my bill for 1 person (lone ranger) was a freaking 5000rmb++.

What happened was like this: My first time in sanlitun that year, on stepping out of the taxi was approached by these ladies posed as "gong guan", I didn't even have a chance to walk around much thinking that she is with one of the pubs there. After tell me the same bullshit on the pricing, she flag down a taxi and ask me to follow her - I tot why must take taxi, isn't all the pubs within walking distance?

Then when I reach the "ktv" it was more like an undergound thing (literally); I was ushered into a rather run down ktv room but was surprised with a selection of over 30 gals crowded into the room next for me to select. I chose a very pretty one and was mermerized by her bueaty...

For quite a few times, she keep asking if I smoke, if I want to drink this and that, if I wan fruit, etc. Keep going out the room to get these things for herself (even thought I don't smoke & didn't want the extra). Nevermind, my little brother head was thinking how to bonk her later so didn't bother with those extras.

She did offer to do a FJ in the ktv room (where there's another attached room) but I refused, for fear of raid, and suggested to go back hotel with me. She agreed and went out the change...

Later, two men came in the room instead of her. WTF, one of them is like a bouncer (big size, tall and bald - look mean too). The smaller man smile and asked me to sit down showing me the bill. Something like what you described, except that that gal have had what they claimed to be special liquour (6 glasses) and each cost a few hundreds. Then plus plus plus all the other extras... cigratte that apparently made of gold, fruits platter that are made with abalone, etc etc...

What will you do then?

I was just a young chap then, trying to act big and asked to see their management. Their "boss" came and we negotiate... I cite that it's a con job and don't want to pay up. (Thinking back, I must be crazy)

Obviously I don't have that much cash with me and they took my wallet to check. Saw that I've a bunch of credit cards, they want me to go withdraw from ATM. WTF, it was like 2am and I ask to settle the bill by credit card instead. They refused (probably becoz they are blacklisted by banks) and offer to "escort" me to nearby ATMs; I told them credit card don't have PIN# cannot withdraw, they don't believe and I had to go through the saga and let the ATM swallow one of my card after a few failed attempts.

They then brought me back to the KTV and wanted to try swipe my other credit cards. Back at the cashier counter, luckily got police officer drop by and want to check their premise. I took the opportunity to take back the card and RUN....

I went back to sanlitun the next day, look for the same gong guan and FCUK her upside down at the street. She apologized saying she's not aware of those as she just collect commission for sending customers over...

Bottomline: Don't even patronize such places (i.e. don't follow anyone to their pubs), not to even mention checking the price of the drinks. They are setup to rip off 1st-timers. Period. Just walk-in to the pubs along the street.

Long post... sorry got carried away :D

lanchio
26-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Advise bros here...Never Never follow anyone to their premises despite whethercheap or not, if bill come and u cant pay, sure gunna wack by them!

Am first time in Beijing now.

Just went to sanlitun. The pub place - nothing much there exept a row of drinking pubs. then was approached by a guy introducing a fun place for me & my friend (2 pax only).

Yes - table fee and tips is different!!! Total of RMB 3000, damn expensive lesson.

XX26
26-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Long post... sorry got carried away :D

Bro, good post.... if only i had read this kind of report earlier ... :)

Never know that 10+++ years old tricks can work on me.... sigh ...

My expreience was very similar with what you mentioned.... took taxi to 2 min away from sanlitun, underground run down ktv, special drinks which cost RMB 160 each, cant pay by credit card, and die die must draw money from near-by atm w bouncer ascort.

BLACK shop lor!!!

XX26
26-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Advise bros here...Never Never follow anyone to their premises despite whethercheap or not, if bill come and u cant pay, sure gunna wack by them!

100% agree!!

RMB 3K down on first day, but still boring and lonely ... bro any help not? ... :D

dun think BJ is a good place compare to southern province - in term of price, service and attitude...

goodpartner
26-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Bro, good post.... if only i had read this kind of report earlier ... :)

Never know that 10+++ years old tricks can work on me.... sigh ...

My expreience was very similar with what you mentioned.... took taxi to 2 min away from sanlitun, underground run down ktv, special drinks which cost RMB 160 each, cant pay by credit card, and die die must draw money from near-by atm w bouncer ascort.

BLACK shop lor!!!

Ya, like i say this trick must have been working all the while; u & me not the first and will not be the last. At that time sammyboy forum not even existence lah, and I didn't share it here becoz it's so long ago... until I read your post :eek:

Nowadays, it's more common to have PIN# for cash advance using credit cards, even my POSB bank card can withdraw from China ATMs using the same pin#, so their "escort service" will pay off more often.... so beware. Stuff most of your cash in your socks or something if you are trap in such places.

I read there are a few ways u can get out of such situation in earlier posts; e.g. make a phone call to a local friend who is a gong-an (police) or better still, bring a local chinese with you & they'll quarrel. Maybe also see if there's any tourism/consumer association hotline for BJ.

For fun as a lone ranger, try your luck to pick up FL at disco like Banana. Go for a proper KTV if you really want those fun, maybe bro lanchio can share the address of that hotel name which has a KTV. Along 旧鼓楼大街, but I don't know which lane to turn in.

If you're adventurous like me & have the time to spare, just go to any of those massage palor personally instead of ordering room delivery service - then FR here like I did for that piaoliangpaobei website. Someimes it's exciting to uncover things for yourself.

Check the older posts for other possibilities.

Lastly, you are damn right about the comparison with southern china! I just came back from a week of madness in Dong Guang; My bonking life will never be the same again :D

matsuda
26-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Beware bro. Wang Fu Jing is famous for "bait and switch" and are mostly black shops. Your end of the night bill be run into the thousands of rmb with ugly man blocking your exit or accompanying you to the ATM to withdraw cash.

I would suggest sticking to establsihed joints like a bath house, Heaven Spa is good, massage joint, JianWai SOHO is equally great or any KTV with take out. At least when the shit hits the fan, you still have some recourse and you may be protected against the bad hats. Be safe!

This is similar to the bro experience in the earlier post at Sanlitun above. Sanlitun bar street is nothing much to shout about. I dun even go there for a drink any longer due to the notorious reputation.

The Bars at Tongli ( 4 storey building) across from Sanlitun is a safer bet with China Doll, Bar Blu etc etc where you can try to pickup self operating FL's.

Stick the the safer bar, KTV, massage joints for you and your wallet will remain much happier. Why bother to risk your safety when others have been fleeced before. Its cheaper to learn form other's mistakes in life...........

lanchio
28-11-2007, 01:00 AM
go to 小石桥胡同 at 旧鼓楼大街, the ktv is 凤凰台。more than50 girls for u to choose there for 打包。RMB800 short time。

[QUOTE= For fun as a lone ranger, try your luck to pick up FL at disco like Banana. Go for a proper KTV if you really want those fun, maybe bro lanchio can share the address of that hotel name which has a KTV. Along 旧鼓楼大街, but I don't know which lane to turn in.

If you're adventurous like me & have the time to spare, just go to any of those massage palor personally instead of ordering room delivery service - then FR here like I did for that piaoliangpaobei website. Someimes it's exciting to uncover things for yourself.

:D[/QUOTE]

matsuda
29-11-2007, 03:05 PM
go to 小石桥胡同 at 旧鼓楼大街, the ktv is 凤凰台。more than50 girls for u to choose there for 打包。RMB800 short time。

Vics and Mix

These 2 clubs are directly opposite one another at the North gate of the Workers's Stadium. Both attract a slightly different crowd. The white collar and a little more upscale chicks patronise Vics (Wednesday is Ladies Night) and the younger dancing mad chicks prefers Mix.

I was there last Wednedsay and the action was thick and heavy from 11pm. We paid for a bottle of whisky (minimum spend of RMB 500) to secure a small bar table near the dance floor.

Lots of well dressed gals dancing by themselves and I guess some intelligient conversation will start the ball rolling. I was there with a local friend from Beijing and we had 2 gals with us till 4am. It was a great outing.

bro matsuda :D

batboy100
30-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Any brother going to beijing soon...? Cos i got an VIP card from Ba Hao hui Guang..(No.8 Club House).. those who are familiar with beijing will know about this place..

join their membership while in beijing for work attachment. then last min company decision to transfer me back..no time to finish the value in the card.. remaining i think got about RMB3000 plus..

any bro interest, we can discuss in detail in PM.. and i can also share with my some of my experience in beijing...

Thanks

trellis001
01-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Bar in Hilton - Zeta

Wednesday is Jazz night
Thursday is Gay night
Friday is Miniskirt night

I was there last night and the crowd was good after 11pm. Hot Hot girls.
Plus points were that a 5 SQ girls were there also from the morning flt.

matsuda
02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Bar in Hilton - Zeta

Wednesday is Jazz night
Thursday is Gay night
Friday is Miniskirt night

I was there last night and the crowd was good after 11pm. Hot Hot girls.
Plus points were that a 5 SQ girls were there also from the morning flt.

Bro you missed out

Every Night is SQ 802 night....they get free drink coupon.

purepulp
09-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi bros,

I've been reading this thread looking out for information for the past 3 days! Damn confusing cant really figure out if the post are from OKTs or fellow bros.

And the most mentioned place, piaoliangbaopei has got a nice equal number of positive and negative FRs! Lol.. help! i dunno what to believe anymore..

This is gonna be my last night in BJ so would appreciate it very much if some kind souls can give me a push in the right direction..

Is there any action at all at JianWai SOHO? I've recced there and there are afew massage places but do they provide special services...?

Help help i'll be heading off to tokyo next and i'm sure there will be no action there at all!!!

thanks!

matsuda
09-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi bros,

I've been reading this thread looking out for information for the past 3 days! Damn confusing cant really figure out if the post are from OKTs or fellow bros.

Is there any action at all at JianWai SOHO? I've recced there and there are afew massage places but do they provide special services...?

thanks!

Check your pm

bro matsuda

purepulp
10-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks Bro,

I went to JianWai Soho and carry out mission alone.

Found this place called Spring Massage Center in blk 6 #0602. Its a small cozy place. 3 rooms only and the girls there are of decent quality i would say on average abt 6.5/10 in terms of looks. Charges are:

500rmb - massage + hj
800rmb - massage + fj

I went pretty late (abt 11pm) and manage to bargain to 700rmb for massage + fj

Massage was ok with some teasing here and there and the fj was pretty gd.. gfe done pretty nicely..

They will be moving soon to blk 1 soon so bros that wanna go i suggest you check the directory of both blocks at the lift lobby.. dun go knocking on the wrong door!

cheers and happy bonking

NeptuneOne
11-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I went pretty late (abt 11pm) and manage to bargain to 700rmb for massage + fj

Massage was ok with some teasing here and there and the fj was pretty gd.. gfe done pretty nicely..

Bro, u pay to massage gal or pay at the reception ? If it's pay at recpetion, don't think can bargain leh :confused:

purepulp
11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
The lady at the recep brought me into the room.. its there that i asked her about all their services. Pretended i dunno shit and just ask.. so managed to bargain.. like i said its a small place so maybe they not so strict.

Oh they also bring a few girls for you to choose. The recep herself looks quite cute. Wonder if she takes client as well haha

check it out and let me know!

CHINPIRA
11-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey!

Any bros out there have any outings this coming weekend? I don't mind either discos or ktv.

Just come back to Beijing and this is my second trip, so still quite cowardly to venture much alone.

Appreciate an invitation to TAG along...:D

touringasia
14-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi bros, just joined and just got posted into BJ. Was exploring options around and ended up at this joint in Sunshine 100 Block b, 25th floor...some place called XCXY massage parlor.

Got myself an oil massage...a bit pricey @ RMB 360 if I am not mistaken...and a HJ @ RMB 200...ML asked for tips but I didnt offer

I get the feeling that BJ is not as open as SEA, was recently in SG and was trying lotsa action in the SB forums.

If any bros have anything to share, would appreciate it...

I will still be exploring BJ and will share once I am a bit more familiar with the palce

touringasia
14-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi bros,

not sure if my previous post came up..but am just posted to BJ....bloody cold now.

Was exploring BJ and popped into the Sunshine 100 Block B, 25th Floor, XCXY parlor....got offered an oil massage @ RMB 360 and the ML was not too bad...she then offered a HJ @ RMB 200...but that was the end of it... HJ was okay....

Am still exploring places to go to and will update all if any. I get the feeling that BJ is not as fun as SEA as was in SG a few weeks agao and was trying all the action in the SB forums...

Any bros who are willing to share, would really appreciate it. Would post as soon as I am familiar with BJ

blackimp
15-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi bro Purepulp, i have PMed u for info for the place's address. Plz advice . 1000 thxs in advance!

Ps: tried to up yr points but seems that i am unable to .

touringasia
16-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi bros,

Decided to go adventuring by myself on the weekend and hopped into this pub called Maggies at Ritan Park South Gate. The other english forum went on and on about this place so I decided to check it out myself.

Popped in at about midnight and the place was packed...not too bad but a lot of
gweilos and mongolians lingering about...i saw 2 really hot mongolians but was afraid too approach as wasnt too sure waht the market rate was...

In the end, I spend most of my time drinking beers chatting to the 2 bargirls who were quite chatty and actually having some fun...

The bar and music is not bad and it is worth having a look. THere are some gems in the Mongolian WLs but need to look and sift through the dirt.

Thats it for now...will post more as I get around more often

Gemstone
17-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Just got back from Beijing trip, here is my research report.

First night, My friend brought me to have 2 massage in residential area near 3rd ring road. Along that stretch, there is a least 3 red-light barber with girls dressing in mini-shirt. Did not enter coz our intention was have good massage and chit-chat.

On 2nd day, decided to visit Piaoliangbaobei, give LiLi a call to check out the number of girls. She says she got 5 and I took a taxi there, but not before I was conned at wangfujing by a dongbei lady who says she hasn't eaten for days and look very tired. Ask me to buy her MacD, which I did and realised later I was conned when she asked for more $$.

It take more than 40mins and cost 50RMB to get to Wangjing and I still need to call LiLi to pick me up. She send a lady which I later selected. In the shop, which was very well hidden, I chatted with LiLi and she only has 4 girls. She assurred me the 4 ladies have good service. To be honest, all her ladies are 4-6 grade in terms of look. Only 2 was still do-able, one from Beijing, the other was the girl who send to take me, from Chengdu. I selected her and was asked to follow her to another place nearby. We took a cab ....... to cut story short, we went to a nearby apartment unit and was suppose to be safe.

The place is little run-down but was okay. The beginning stage was very SOP. We kissed a lot and when I touch her pussy, she was very wet, ask her to do a BBBJ and she did a little. And I actually did a 6-9 with her, after checking that her pussy was sweet smelling and I'm her first customer of the day. We foreplay a lot and finally mounted her. Before long, let loose. It was less than 1 hour and we than started to chat. We chat a lot and before long, I was horny again, but she insist only one shot. I started to foreplay her again, and she refuse to let me finger her, but after much persuasion, she relented. However there was no CD and we can only kiss and play with each other. She was very playful at this stage and acted very cute. Though she did not look very beautiful, but her cuteness and playfullness attracted me. Soon, I decided to leave as my friends keep calling me. Paid her 500RMB and 100RMB as tip, she says she intent to return to Chengdu before New Year. Original intent was to visit her again, thus the tip, and she promise 2 shots next time.
She hold my hand and we went out to take a taxi, I felt like she is my gf.

Xiao Yu, from Chengdu, been in BEJ for 6 months
Looks: 6/10
gfe: 8/10
Playful: 9/10 but only after she warms to you
finger: yes, but not really prefer.
BBBJ: Yes, a little, but not really preferred
69: Yes, but usually I do not DATY WL unless clean and first customer
FJ: OK, was quite tight initially.
HJ: trying to satisfy me for my 2nd shot
Overall good, no arm-pit hair and pussy trim.
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB tip
RTF: Yes that was original intention, but schedule proves to be tight. And hotel does not allow WL.

On my second day, a Monday, I went to Suzie Wong. It was quiet at 10.30pm. The manager (a laowai), looks hot and greeted us in chinese. We have a drink, than went to Mix near the stadium. It has a young crowd, but most girls are with friends. There is a cover charge for 30RMB. Stay for 30mins, than went over to Vic, was surprise there was no cover charge. This place has more laowai and a lot of foreigners. But was empty compare to Mix. There was a table with 4 local girls, very beautiful, but I notice that every other guy that approach got turn down. They look young, but seems like not interested to make friends. We left after 15mins, coz boss at home was chasing me to report.

The other 2 night was spend having group dinner and drinks, thus no time to play. That ends my BEJ trip. Overall, things in BEJ are expensive. The cost of living is quite similar to Sing. Not the best place to play really compare to rest of China or Macau.

JuanL
17-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi bros,

not sure if my previous post came up..but am just posted to BJ....bloody cold now.

Was exploring BJ and popped into the Sunshine 100 Block B, 25th Floor, XCXY parlor....got offered an oil massage @ RMB 360 and the ML was not too bad...she then offered a HJ @ RMB 200...but that was the end of it... HJ was okay....

Am still exploring places to go to and will update all if any. I get the feeling that BJ is not as fun as SEA as was in SG a few weeks agao and was trying all the action in the SB forums...

Any bros who are willing to share, would really appreciate it. Would post as soon as I am familiar with BJ

Hi Bro, you were charged RMB 360 because it was your first time there. Did they give you a VIP card which qualifies you for 50% discount for future visits. Even if they did not give you one, next time you can tell them that you were there before and which girl you took etc. and ask for 50% discount for massage only.

For HJ, its additional RMB 200 and if you ask for naked HJ it will costs anything between RMB 100-300 depending on the chemistry with the girl. I sometimes get a BBBJ for an additional RMB 200 that equals to

Massage (1.5 Hours) RMB 175 + 200 (HJ) = RMB 375 (For Management)

Additional RMB 200 tips (For Girl)= RMB 575.

I know its costly but for the atmosphere and location (CBD), its a fair price. If you want to have FJ action, go to Jianwai SOHO (6th floor) which will cost you about RMB 600 for FJ only... with massage additional RMB 200.

What I try to do nowadays is to bargain down the price each time I go and hopefully get a good price for all bros in future. ;)

Good luck. By the way, I am leaving Beijing soon. Just took up a new offer in Shanghai so you guys will be seeing more of me in Shanghai forum. I am missing 999 sauna in Shanghai already. :D

touringasia
17-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi Bro, you were charged RMB 360 because it was your first time there. Did they give you a VIP card which qualifies you for 50% discount for future visits. Even if they did not give you one, next time you can tell them that you were there before and which girl you took etc. and ask for 50% discount for massage only.

For HJ, its additional RMB 200 and if you ask for naked HJ it will costs anything between RMB 100-300 depending on the chemistry with the girl. I sometimes get a BBBJ for an additional RMB 200 that equals to

Massage (1.5 Hours) RMB 175 + 200 (HJ) = RMB 375 (For Management)

Additional RMB 200 tips (For Girl)= RMB 575.

I know its costly but for the atmosphere and location (CBD), its a fair price. If you want to have FJ action, go to Jianwai SOHO (6th floor) which will cost you about RMB 600 for FJ only... with massage additional RMB 200.

What I try to do nowadays is to bargain down the price each time I go and hopefully get a good price for all bros in future. ;)

Good luck. By the way, I am leaving Beijing soon. Just took up a new offer in Shanghai so you guys will be seeing more of me in Shanghai forum. I am missing 999 sauna in Shanghai already. :D

Thanks Bro for the tips.

Just to add in my last 5 cents, I went to this place on the south 3rd ring road and into the local Chinese Sauna....big setup and it was little bit run-down but here are the details.

Sauna facilities was okkkayyy....not the best but have the standard facilities
Dont take the shower boys' pjs but opt for the red ones lying at the back of the closet coz they are FOC
They will show you the way in and tell the guys on the stairs you want the specials
You will pass a foot massage area...i didnt try them so dont know the damage
Then sit down in front of the stage and wait for the show to begin....

They will bring out girls to parade on the stage and you have to be quick to choose the girls. It is a real meat market in that place :) There were probably about 20 girls but maybe 3 to 4 that were real beauties....

I picked mine and the package was RMB 1580 for 80 mins, 2 cums. Quite expensive but was my 1st time, so decided to try it out....

The girl was a NE Changchun girl and was made up but what a body. Standard cat bath from head to toe, no red ropes but the room was full of mirrors

Looks: 8/10 She had that fake eyelashes and permed hair...looks very starlet
Boobs: C cup 8/10
Ass: Full & Plump 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 Lots of tongue flicking action and deep-throating...
AR: 10/10 If you into this, you like this, she kept on going for about 4 mins
Catbath: 7/10. I have had better but still better than your average WL
Positions: 5/10 Not so proactive...but was horny so didnt matter too much
GFE: 8/10 Clicked quite well...was hugging and kissing
1st Time Cum: BBBJ....no swallowing but kept on going and then the usual spit into the basket
2nd Time Cum: Missionary.....
WIR: Probably...but not so often...a bit expensive

Please pm for address and girls details..They may change so this may not be consistent...

I paid cash and was am fluent in Mandarin..so not sure if English and credit cards will work....

Playboy2008
17-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Good recommendation. I tried another girl this afternoon, feeling good.

I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

XuJiaHui
19-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Bro ,

Will be in BJ from Wed onwards till Sat . Any outing session can chio me along..

Thanks in advance

GL Guy
19-12-2007, 11:26 AM
I went to this place on the south 3rd ring road and into the local Chinese Sauna....big setup and it was little bit run-down but here are the details.

Please pm for address and girls details..They may change so this may not be consistent...

I paid cash and was am fluent in Mandarin..so not sure if English and credit cards will work....

Bro sent you a PM already. hope to hear from you soon.

hohohohohoho
19-12-2007, 11:54 AM
:pThere're several new coming girls, young & beautiful, from South China, with good skin. Maybe worth to try.

hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the mamasan told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, hehe. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, hehe. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, hehe. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13366916008 or 010-84718335. also can visit the website below: http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/english/english.html
good lucy hunting, hehe.

Pink_Flyod
19-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Dammit.... I really miss clubbing in Beijing !!!!!! reading this thread really make me miss Beijing and now that I am in LA does not help a bit !!!!!!!

beijinglaowai
19-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey bros,

Still pretty new to the Beijing scene, so help me out.

I have been getting lots of little business cards with various massage offerings stuffed in my apartment door, but has anyone tried these places in CBD or elsewhere?

Sometimes I just want to unwind with a regular massage, topped off will a little BJ or HJ. Are those included in the price?

Cheers to any bros working through holidays, damned chinese calendar... merry chiongmas.

zhangzhong
27-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~20
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 36C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.

zhangzhong
28-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.
Tried calling the number. Seems that the number has been change. Later manage to get her number. 13910881854

lanchio
05-01-2008, 12:38 PM

has anyone tried Lili yet? i think she is best among all her girls!

myko
05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
has anyone tried Lili yet? i think she is best among all her girls!

I've had her once. Quite a fiesty lilttle strumpet :D

lanchio
06-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I've had her once. Quite a fiesty lilttle strumpet :D

what is the damage for lili? she the mama-san there rite?

myko
06-01-2008, 05:34 PM
what is the damage for lili? she the mama-san there rite?

I had her come to my hotel room half a year ago. Damage was 500 + 50 RMB (for taxi)

steve
06-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Tried calling the number. Seems that the number has been change. Later manage to get her number. 13910881854

I love sammyboyforum !!!

Just finished a massage at my hotel (Near Dongzhimen). The massage was superb but no special was provided. So was left hanging there.

Walk around the hotel for 1 hour and couldn't find any other massage place.

Came back login to sammyboy and start looking at the international FR and found this thread !!!

Yeah ... had called the number and now waiting for the gal to arrive. Was quoted 30min but base on bro's experience, I better wait for 1 hr.

Thanks guys for sharing ... else I will be the most lonely guy tonight.

Any of you guys in Beijing now and would like to cheong together ?

I will be here for this whole week.

Thanks Again
Steve

steve
06-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Once again. many thanks to all the bro who shared the number!

after my last post, within 5 min, my door bell rang!

Peeping thru the hole, I truely saw a SYT!

When I open the door, she walk in shyly, yes shyly!

We exchange greeting and she ask me if I am ok with her? Cannot hiam liao, I told her of cos. She ask permission to use the bath room 1st to prepare.

Oh ya, one side of the bath room door is made of transulent glass that face the bed. I just lie on the bed, light up a marlboro and look through the semi see thru glass. She strip naked and took a shower. From the glass, I can make out her body shape. At least at B cup. Nice!

She was in the bathroom for a good 15minutes. I was enjoying the free show. And thinking of me getting to bonk her later, my lil o bro stand at attention almost immediately.

Finally she is done with her shower, she step out of the bathroom with just a tower around her. Nice!

We chatted for awhile. She is from Sichuan and used to work in Guangzhou as perfume promoter. Only came to Beijing for 3 weeks and she only start working in this line when in Beijing. And best part, she is only 19, turning 20 in few weeks time.

After a short chat, she asked me to turn around proceed to give me a back massage. The message was nothing to shout about. She is just a pianist who is trying very hard to please.

After 20minutes or so of non existance massage, she ask me to flip over. Give me a massge on my legs. Hey, I called her not for a massage as I already had a good rub in the hotel spa.

I asked if she is tired and she repiled yes. I asked her to lie down to rest beside me. Once she lie down, we chatted more.

Chat awhile and she say she is cold and she shift her body to cuddle with me. Our eyes met and we french. I started autoroam. Nice rounded and firm B cup for sure. Venture south and I find a nicely shaved puss.

Necked and ear'ed her and she is already moaning in pleasure. Either she fake damn well or she can really moan loudly. Slowly, I move my attack to her boobs. Really nice shaped nipple await my horny mouth. As I attack her boobs with my mouth, my fingers start to dig. She is wet and tight! Really wet and tight!

Fingered her for a good 3minutes and can sense that she has reach her first orgasm. Her whole body shiver and my finger is wet.

I continue my routine of frenching, necking, earing, nipp'ing, and fingering. Soon, she reach her second orgasm.

She hug me real tight and wanted to push her puss into my super attentive lil o bro. Luckily, the big head still thinking and asked if she had a condom. She reach out for her bag and pull out a Durex Love. Plus point for her here. Usually chinese use cheapo condom but she use Durex.

Immediately I capped on and push my lil o bro straight into her super wet puss. Pump her real hard in missionary. As I increase the tempo, her moan grew louder and louder and she start to lose her breath. I felt a super strong shiver and she cum'ed again, her third time.

With her third orgasm, and her super sound system, I cannot tahan anymore too. I release my load too. Lasted only like 5minutes but I am sextisfied already. She is a real SYT and real tight and wet.

After I pulled out of the battle fields. I collapse on the bed. She cuddle beside me like a GF. The feeling is good. She is in no hurry to rush off too.

We chatted more. Managed to get her number and had managed to get her accompany me to dinner, KTV (clean type) and Disco in the next few days.

We just lie there enjoying wach other cuddle and company. Almost fell asleep till she received a call from her house mate checking if she is going back soon as they going supper.

She went to the shower again and I get a second round of free show. My lil o bro is reacting again. But since she meeting her house mate for supper and I already got her number, I reluctantly let her go.

She hugged me tight and french me again before we part.

After she left, I am here typing this FR.

Any brother in Beijing now and would like to go out together for dinner, KTV and disco? Please PM me. We can BYO babe and cheong together.

But, if you guys more into Nightclub, I am on too.

I would like to thanks the brothers here for sharing and to Sam Leong (or whoever is the owner now) for hosting this site.

Almost forgot to mention the damage: RMB 500, she did not ask for tips or even cab fare. But I gladly tip her RMB 100.

RTF: YES YES YES. Hopefully free next time, wish me luck!

seeknewss
07-01-2008, 09:10 AM

Hey newbie bro, your FR was what I written last year. Please lah don't copy and fool other bros. You OKT is it ?

Mark Lim
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Hey newbie bro, your FR was what I written last year. Please lah don't copy and fool other bros. You OKT is it ?

Bro, there are a number of OKTs in this forum promoting their girls in beijing. so take their recommendations with a pinch of salt. some bros have made a list of them and posted here some time ago, can you guys re-post that list again for the benefits of our bros here.

wallyp88
07-01-2008, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=steve;2509508]Once again. many thanks to all the bro who shared the number!

after my last post, within 5 min, my door bell rang!........
QUOTE]

Good FR! Thanks

Which number did you called? There are so many OKTs advertising nowaday it will be good to know which are the reliable contacts.....

May be you can PM the SYT's number too.....;), if you don't mind......

parmes
07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Anybody looking for kakis to cheong this week? I'll be in BJ from tomorrow.

Haven't been in BJ for about 2 yrs, and not kept up with the local scene. I'd like to hook up with any bros in town. Pls PM me and we can exchange HP numbers to keep in touch. :)

furcheng
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
will be in beijing from 9 to 25 Jan, never tried anything "special" in beijing, been reading this thread. pls pm if anyone is up to some mischief =)

lanchio
08-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I had her come to my hotel room half a year ago. Damage was 500 + 50 RMB (for taxi)

Lili told me that she dun do FL. Haha, she is lying. She said she dun like sex and had sex with 3 bf throughout her life.

myko
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Lili told me that she dun do FL. Haha, she is lying. She said she dun like sex and had sex with 3 bf throughout her life.

I'm pretty sure that's how they all got started in this industry :).

I haven't been to beijing in awhile, but any reason why all of a sudden this thread is talking about lili & co.? are there no other good suppliers or places?

lanchio
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that's how they all got started in this industry :).

I haven't been to beijing in awhile, but any reason why all of a sudden this thread is talking about lili & co.? are there no other good suppliers or places?

yeah I agree with u. I was well treated by her in Beijing during my stay there.

JuanL
12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I would like to advise all bros to exercise some caution as I heard that the wind is blowing in Beijing again. Over the last two weeks, several of my regular joints has been raided and even the joints in Sunshine 100 was not spared. I heard that one OKT at tower C 20th floor was arrested. XCXY is temporarily closed (renovation they claim) but their 24th floor is still open as usual.

Maybe its CNY time so play safe. :cool:

Mark Lim
13-01-2008, 08:54 AM
I would like to advise all bros to exercise some caution as I heard that the wind is blowing in Beijing again. Over the last two weeks, several of my regular joints has been raided and even the joints in Sunshine 100 was not spared. I heard that one OKT at tower C 20th floor was arrested. XCXY is temporarily closed (renovation they claim) but their 24th floor is still open as usual.

Maybe its CNY time so play safe. :cool:

you are absolutely right, bro. this is the olympic year. security will be very tight in the capital from now untill Sep. all hardware installations for 平安城市 in bejing has been completed. now they are focusing on software (human control). ktvs, night clubs, suana, massage palour and even hotels are on target.

dreamguy123
13-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi,

Just arrived Beijing today. Anyone interested to cheong or explore together? I will be around for next 10 days or so.. PM me..

trellis001
13-01-2008, 03:37 PM
you are absolutely right, bro. this is the olympic year. security will be very tight in the capital from now untill Sep. all hardware installations for 平安城市 in bejing has been completed. now they are focusing on software (human control). ktvs, night clubs, suana, massage palour and even hotels are on target.

Right on. I was in BJ last week. Staying at China World. Security was tight, same with Traders. I went to "Made in China" in Hyatt for dinner on 2 evenings and went to red moon the pub within Hyatt later. Security stop all the "working girls" from enter the pub.

YinHuoChong
13-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Right on. I was in BJ last week. Staying at China World. Security was tight, same with Traders. I went to "Made in China" in Hyatt for dinner on 2 evenings and went to red moon the pub within Hyatt later. Security stop all the "working girls" from enter the pub.

So can we bring working girl (WG) up to our room at night, for 5 star hotel in Beijing?

BTW: is "banana" in "sci-tech building" still a valid hunting ground for FL WG?

Cheers!

akabula
13-01-2008, 09:37 PM
will be there tomorrow.anyone can recommend a good massage joint with the works. thanks

dreamguy123
14-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I just tried this Sasa from this link.

Escort China - Escorts - Beijing Independent Escort: Sasa - Female Escorts in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Macau (http://www.escort-china.com/74/Sasa/chinese-escort.html)

Basically wanna warn others - Dont bother as it a waste of $$$..

trellis001
15-01-2008, 06:57 AM
So can we bring working girl (WG) up to our room at night, for 5 star hotel in Beijing?

BTW: is "banana" in "sci-tech building" still a valid hunting ground for FL WG?

Cheers!

Still can but after 11pm you need to register her at the reception. Again it depends on the hotel you stay. I never had this problem in Hyatt. But quite frequently being stop in Chinaworld.
Also it depends on the security. Most of the time if the girl dress decently you can walk her pass the security without being stop to check.

Yes banana still pretty good. Was there last week Friday.

kaiotes
15-01-2008, 06:06 PM
i live really close to the fulichen one.
what are you supposed to do if they girl they send is fugly?
if i were to go there, i'd get charged room fee right?
what am i supposed to ask for? i don't think i can ask it directly right?

:pThere're several new coming girls, young & beautiful, from South China, with good skin. Maybe worth to try.

ۺݰĦԺ_english (http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/english/english.html)
good lucy hunting, hehe.

ChinaTraveller
16-01-2008, 09:12 AM

There are rumours locally of a new "Maggie's": You need to go to Lido area and find the Holiday Inn. DON'T GO IN! Next to the Holiday Inn, on the left-hand side when facing the main entrance, is a more local hotel (can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it is a low-rise, white building). Enter this one and go to the 1st floor. Lo and behold, the fun and games can begin!

My friends speak warmly of it, but I have not yet had the chance to try for myself. They play games in there... Game number 5 is where you get to finger a girl for a short while, and then they blindfold you. Next they line up 5-7 girls and you must, using only your fingers, try to identify the woman you started with. What more can I say than happy hunting!?!

One Ninety9
16-01-2008, 11:21 PM
with the olympics coming..... the wind will be blowing quite hard i guess.

Pink_Flyod
17-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Yes banana still pretty good. Was there last week Friday.

Bro Trellis... still going strong huh... I still prefer the coco banana in worker stadium though... I thought it has more class and the MM are prettier. I would probably go there on Jan 28th.

myko
17-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey Bros,
Do any of you know of a good sauna in Beijing? I want to take my friend out for a good time (his first time in Beijing), and I want to treat him to a full course. The bath, spa, breast massage, fs. Are there any places that you bros personally recommend? Can you tell me the damage as well? Thanks

trellis001
17-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Bro Trellis... still going strong huh... I still prefer the coco banana in worker stadium though... I thought it has more class and the MM are prettier. I would probably go there on Jan 28th.

Occasionally. The cold weather makes me lazy of going out. Also getting tired of KTV's and the "similar meimei". I must say Bro Mark did a great job hunting and testing the waters before passing the info for us to chiong.

However lately still find the girls in the pubs more interesting. I guess is the challenge and the "dare" aspect of winning the hunt and napping the prey. Personally I find girls capture this way last a while, has more GF feelings and make the dinners, occasional lunches, pub hopping and just jalan jalan in the evenings more pleasant and fun.

Bro's who travel like me 2 to days per city/country 25 days a month will understand the companies like this that I cherish.

Yes fully ageed with you Coco Banana is great too. so is Mix and the bar in Hilton. One othere fav place is "red moon" within Hyatt. Sit at the bar counter. You will find alot of interesting ladies there either eating alone (both locals and guest). the frequent working ladies (3 to 8 each night) more on Thursday and Friday nights. I actually managed to "hooked some of thes ladies. 2007 catch were a CCTV senior editor, 2 of the waitresses, one of the singer and a surprise Singapore lady staying in Hyatt having dinner alone. Other then the Sin lady the rest are still going strong.

My 1st trip to Beijing on the 8/1, I managed to sit next to the manager of a event and modelling agency. She herself was an ex-model, hot hot babe. She was with a few girls(models) celebrating a just concluded event. All the girls were hot hot hot. However there were also 3 to 4 guys with them. Guess some of them are also models. I was eyeing her 2 of her girls. She sent the sushi chef over and ask me to join her group for drinks. When she left she left me her number asking me to contact her when I next visit BJ.

Another plus factor of red moon is the occasional VIP's Chinese actresses from Taiwan, HK, China. I saw Rosmund Kwan, Vicky Chao, Chang Ziyi, Mr. Fatt himself and 3 other china actress which I forgot their names.

Beauty of pubs is the surprises that occur unexpected. Like one brothers mentioned in one of the earlier threads, "if I need a bonk I just need to visit the Sauna's and spas for a quiickie. Those that I met at the pubs are my eating kakis, shopping partners and bed warmers.

limeugene81
18-01-2008, 02:20 PM
There are rumours locally of a new "Maggie's": You need to go to Lido area and find the Holiday Inn. DON'T GO IN! Next to the Holiday Inn, on the left-hand side when facing the main entrance, is a more local hotel (can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it is a low-rise, white building). Enter this one and go to the 1st floor. Lo and behold, the fun and games can begin!

My friends speak warmly of it, but I have not yet had the chance to try for myself. They play games in there... Game number 5 is where you get to finger a girl for a short while, and then they blindfold you. Next they line up 5-7 girls and you must, using only your fingers, try to identify the woman you started with. What more can I say than happy hunting!?!

Hi Guys,

I like to share with you guys as security have been beef up, and it is true as I know a friend of mine was caught in a room by the GONG AN. He went thru hell as I heard, It was totally a Goner as he knew that he is about to put to jail.He was brought back to the station and spend the whole early hours and make statement. You can try to imagine in the middle of night after you had bang with your gal, about 10 blue officer banging on your door . very scary!

My friend managed to convince and co-operate with the Cops as they wanted to know how did he get the source from, how and where did he hook the gals from..

Heard the gal got sent back to the hometown and unable to come to BJ anymore., as for my friend manage to get away with a warning and probabaly it would not be that easy for him anymore. He said if anyone caught in this kinda of situation, charges will be make , and his work Visa will be stripe as he is base in bj, and will be deported from china for certain years.

Hope this story will be interesting for you guys.. do what you have to do, but just dun get caught !

cheers ! :eek:

Pink_Flyod
18-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Occasionally. The cold weather makes me lazy of going out. Also getting tired of KTV's and the "similar meimei". I must say Bro Mark did a great job hunting and testing the waters before passing the info for us to chiong.

However lately still find the girls in the pubs more interesting. I guess is the challenge and the "dare" aspect of winning the hunt and napping the prey. Personally I find girls capture this way last a while, has more GF feelings and make the dinners, occasional lunches, pub hopping and just jalan jalan in the evenings more pleasant and fun.

Bro's who travel like me 2 to days per city/country 25 days a month will understand the companies like this that I cherish.

Yes fully ageed with you Coco Banana is great too. so is Mix and the bar in Hilton. One othere fav place is "red moon" within Hyatt. Sit at the bar counter. You will find alot of interesting ladies there either eating alone (both locals and guest). the frequent working ladies (3 to 8 each night) more on Thursday and Friday nights. I actually managed to "hooked some of thes ladies. 2007 catch were a CCTV senior editor, 2 of the waitresses, one of the singer and a surprise Singapore lady staying in Hyatt having dinner alone. Other then the Sin lady the rest are still going strong.

My 1st trip to Beijing on the 8/1, I managed to sit next to the manager of a event and modelling agency. She herself was an ex-model, hot hot babe. She was with a few girls(models) celebrating a just concluded event. All the girls were hot hot hot. However there were also 3 to 4 guys with them. Guess some of them are also models. I was eyeing her 2 of her girls. She sent the sushi chef over and ask me to join her group for drinks. When she left she left me her number asking me to contact her when I next visit BJ.

Another plus factor of red moon is the occasional VIP's Chinese actresses from Taiwan, HK, China. I saw Rosmund Kwan, Vicky Chao, Chang Ziyi, Mr. Fatt himself and 3 other china actress which I forgot their names.

Beauty of pubs is the surprises that occur unexpected. Like one brothers mentioned in one of the earlier threads, "if I need a bonk I just need to visit the Sauna's and spas for a quiickie. Those that I met at the pubs are my eating kakis, shopping partners and bed warmers.

Bro Trellis,
I am well travel like you and I can share your view on the 'value' of those meimei that you hunt in the pub.... Go to know that the Red Moon is that hot... will try to go there on my next visit before I go to Coco Banana. Someday when we are in the same city, we should go out together and have fun... I am also involve in entertaiment industry... part of our business model is artist management but mostly in 'singer' category. However, I rarely go out with our in house artists or our join artists... cannot shit in your own back yard mah....

rplacemt_killer
18-01-2008, 10:31 PM

Bro, just out of curiosity, is the surname of that CCTV senior editor "Yang"? I know of one CCTV editor who hangs out Red Moon and I don't want to be barking up the wrong tree....

trellis001
19-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Bro, just out of curiosity, is the surname of that CCTV senior editor "Yang"? I know of one CCTV editor who hangs out Red Moon and I don't want to be barking up the wrong tree....

First thanks for the info on FH and Landmark AUg 2007.

If you are talking about that "Yang" I think I know who you are talking about. She likes to use "Korean" slang and swear words. Frequent Hyatt 1 to 2 times a month. Abit slutty looking. I had seen her, share a bottle of wine with her over the sushi counter. Nothing beyond that. Not my type abit too bulky below the hip. She also used to bring along another girl (not sure if they are les) quite often. Must say her friend quite pretty. heard from the staff that lately she's not seen much in Red moon or Centro cos found a boyfreind liao.....25days old.......

Not her, the one I was referring to is a Hongkong lady working in CCTV on attachment from TVB. She is ex-china chinese family, move to HK 4 /5 years back. Name is Tanya.

Great to have you guys in BJ scouting around.

Cheers

trellis001
19-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Bro Trellis,
I am well travel like you and I can share your view on the 'value' of those meimei that you hunt in the pub.... Go to know that the Red Moon is that hot... will try to go there on my next visit before I go to Coco Banana. Someday when we are in the same city, we should go out together and have fun... I am also involve in entertaiment industry... part of our business model is artist management but mostly in 'singer' category. However, I rarely go out with our in house artists or our join artists... cannot shit in your own back yard mah....

Yes, we should meet sometime. My next trip to bj will be after the New Year.
Since you are in the singer management industry, how you find the Red Moon Singer "Lan Ying". She and her group perform in Singapore last year June. Lately she had been pick up by Sony label. Too bad vegetarian and buddist and aim in life is to be HOLY. What a waste of gods creation.

Also if you are in BJ next, go to China World Hotel. In the lobby in the evening there is this singer "Wu Ting" very good Singer and pretty. Great body. Very easy and chatty. Just walk up, compliment her a few times and invite her out after a few days. Great companion and drinking kaki.

rplacemt_killer
19-01-2008, 04:42 PM
First thanks for the info on FH and Landmark AUg 2007.

If you are talking about that "Yang" I think I know who you are talking about. She likes to use "Korean" slang and swear words. Frequent Hyatt 1 to 2 times a month. Abit slutty looking. I had seen her, share a bottle of wine with her over the sushi counter. Nothing beyond that. Not my type abit too bulky below the hip. She also used to bring along another girl (not sure if they are les) quite often. Must say her friend quite pretty. heard from the staff that lately she's not seen much in Red moon or Centro cos found a boyfreind liao.....25days old.......

Not her, the one I was referring to is a Hongkong lady working in CCTV on attachment from TVB. She is ex-china chinese family, move to HK 4 /5 years back. Name is Tanya.

Great to have you guys in BJ scouting around.

Cheers

Yes. That's the one. We went out a couple of times and she hinted to me that we should move things to the next level but, as you described, her trunks beneath her waistline is a turn off. She is 25 years old and her English is quite good. And yes, she definitely has les tendency because she kept telling me about this girl who is chasing her. I met her in Centro, actually, which is a place I frequent almost everyday since I live just across the street at China Central Park. If Centro is one of your regular haunts too, let me know, we can hang out there. A bit sick of entertaining FLs by myself in that place, you know what I mean? I, like you, nowadays find much more "kick" in getting girls who are not FLs from all sorts of places.

trellis001
19-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes. That's the one. We went out a couple of times and she hinted to me that we should move things to the next level but, as you described, her trunks beneath her waistline is a turn off. She is 25 years old and her English is quite good. And yes, she definitely has les tendency because she kept telling me about this girl who is chasing her. I met her in Centro, actually, which is a place I frequent almost everyday since I live just across the street at China Central Park. If Centro is one of your regular haunts too, let me know, we can hang out there. A bit sick of entertaining FLs by myself in that place, you know what I mean? I, like you, nowadays find much more "kick" in getting girls who are not FLs from all sorts of places.

Sure will do. Personally i do like Centro alot too. Nice cosy place. I either stay in Hyatt or China World. Yes, we are talking about the same person. Lucky she did not bring you to see her Mum. Heard that the latest guy lasted 8 days before she moved things to the level. See mother in law liao. Poor chap. Hope he don't get concussion/suffocated when those trunks lock around his neck.

Will PM you my contact after this. Normally I hit BJ on the 3rd week of the month usually on a Wed.

Fully agree with you, there comes a time when the chase is more interesting, sense of winning the catch is .........!

steve
21-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Hey Bros,
Do any of you know of a good sauna in Beijing? I want to take my friend out for a good time (his first time in Beijing), and I want to treat him to a full course. The bath, spa, breast massage, fs. Are there any places that you bros personally recommend? Can you tell me the damage as well? Thanks

Go "Ba Hao Gong Guan"

steve
21-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Finally, I am back in SG

Those who like to try the SYT in my previous FR:

Call 13520288017 for Liu Jia

But warn u guys 1st. Massage is non existance. Service is also not there. Is more like U bonking a new found GF.

But she is really wet and her sound effect is solid.

melinda11
29-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.13718242695

virginboy
31-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Finally, I am back in SG

Those who like to try the SYT in my previous FR:

Call 13520288017 for Liu Jia

But warn u guys 1st. Massage is non existance. Service is also not there. Is more like U bonking a new found GF.

But she is really wet and her sound effect is solid.

I tried Bro Steve's recommendation, but it was a disappointment. The look is only 6/10, although I must admit that she has nice boobs. Also, her breath stinks. Probably has not been brushing the teeth for weeks. Her moanings were great though, like a dolby digital 5 channel sound system. No service, and certainly no BJ. With RMB500, there are better FL in Beijing. Will not RTF.

beijingboy
31-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I just tried this Sasa from this link.

Escort China - Escorts - Beijing Independent Escort: Sasa - Female Escorts in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Macau (http://www.escort-china.com/74/Sasa/chinese-escort.html)

Basically wanna warn others - Dont bother as it a waste of $$$..

how come, she looks very pretty?

me05
01-02-2008, 09:47 PM
how come, she looks very pretty?

digitally enhanced:p

gugong
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Bored tonight, any bros fancy doing a late night trip to Maggie's? PM me

haplo75
02-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Howdy folks, my first post :) (found this forum after I've been a regular user of wsguide.com).... Am in BJ for the next 2 days, does someone know a reliable service I can order to my hotel room, or a decent incall massage place (thinking along the lines of Yupin in Shanghai)?

Any input appreciated :)

hohohohohoho
05-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Good recommendation & Happy new year!

Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

:D

checkinginout
07-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Last weekend right before the new year went cruising down gongtibei lu, the very far east section. A long row of bbs stretching about 2-3 blocks. Seems like a few of them were already closed down due to the holiday. It seemed like the Vegas of BBS. The girls at each place were pretty aggressive coming out and advertising their services.
Number of girls was a great selection, but the quality wasn't so good. Went in 2-3 of them to check out the quality of girls and prices. To my surprise, the rooms were clean and wouldn't mind spending the night there.

Prices were as low as 23rmb, i don't know what that included though. And as high as 200-300rmb (according to their menu). I spent about 20 minutes talking to the girls and checking out the rooms, but the girls were just not doing it for me. I would like to try it out after the holidays when the girls come back. Let me know if anyone is interested in checking out the places more.

less
11-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Just had a session with the most amazing lady in BJ! Most amazing cause she is damn bloody cheeky and she has this CFM look. She did BBBJ on me and gosh, this is probably the best you can get in China. Sorry to say the good ones are already exported to Asia. Anyhow back to story, she will look at you as she works your shaft, and its not any strong suction or anything, its just wet and slippery and I can feel her engulf my whole member, while licking all the sensitive parts. Was in heaven for a good 5 mins....When I did her, she was also accomodating and allows me to try pretty much ALL positions (even standing with her wrapped around my back).....came without my CD, so it was just mess spilled all over her body....man was that a shiok session! In fact, my dick still hurts from the gymnastics just now.

Name : Dan Dan
Cup : A+
BBBJ : 9.5 / 10
FJ : 8.9 / 10
Her plus : eyes
Her minus : birth marks on her shoulder
RTF : Na...I rather try all the other gems in China

If interested, pls PM me for her contact....but if too many I will downselect. Up my points if you like:D13811476295

less
11-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Just had a session with the most amazing lady in BJ! Most amazing cause she is damn bloody cheeky and she has this CFM look. She did BBBJ on me and gosh, this is probably the best you can get in China. Sorry to say the good ones are already exported to Asia. Anyhow back to story, she will look at you as she works your shaft, and its not any strong suction or anything, its just wet and slippery and I can feel her engulf my whole member, while licking all the sensitive parts. Was in heaven for a good 5 mins....When I did her, she was also accomodating and allows me to try pretty much ALL positions (even standing with her wrapped around my back).....came without my CD, so it was just mess spilled all over her body....man was that a shiok session! In fact, my dick still hurts from the gymnastics just now.

If interested, pls PM me for her contact....but if too many I will downselect. Up my points if you like.

oasis2002
11-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Those that I met at the pubs are my eating kakis, shopping partners and bed warmers.

Hello bro,

Below places may be of interest to you. So far, I have been to banana at 22 Jianguomenwai. That was a few years ago. So no comments. But I heard the other places are quite happenings. No chance to verify myself so far. You can try your luck there and perhaps a FRs for the beneifts of bros here

Banana
Scitech Hotel, 22 Jianguomenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
朝阳区建国门外大街22号赛特饭店一层
Tel: (10) 6528-3636

Coco Banana near Worker Stadium behind Tang Hui Club
Gongti Xilu, Chaoyang District
朝阳区工体西路8号
Tel: (10) 8599-9999

Babyface
6 Gongti Xilu (next to the Gongti 100 Bowling Lanes), Chaoyang District
朝阳区工体西路6号(工体100保龄球旁边)
Tel: (10) 6551-9081

Babyface West
Triumph Plaza, A143 Xizhimenwai Dajie (west of Beijing Zoo), Xicheng District
西城区西直门外大街甲143号凯族大厦
Tel: (10) 8801-6848

lanchio
15-02-2008, 01:19 AM
was informed that piao liang baobei comes into business again. Will pay a visit there these days.

http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/

bjboi
15-02-2008, 12:33 PM
was informed that piao liang baobei comes into business again. Will pay a visit there these days.

hmm...sorry bro..the link is not working....

kikkiboy76
22-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Wanna share what i found in Beijing, i discover those shops that looks like saloon with blue spinning lightings outside. So went in one fine night to try out. Went in greeted by a cute girl. Asked what service they provide, told me Massage (Standing on you type) and it's 50RMB for 1 hour, damn cheap!

So waited for a while cause all 3 are working. after about 20mins out come a SYT, went in with her to a room. (She wear damn sexy despite the cold weather, short skirt with stockings, so i aga aga know what to expect :p).

Massage was ok, she is 20, she look damn young and cute. massage for about 15mins+ was ok, better than SG. chatted a while, very nice lady.

After that flip around, seduce me, as me wat i want. So i asked what she have, she says Hand Massage (HJ) 100rmb, Booby Massage (Bobby Job) 200rmb. Mai tu liao! only SGD40 for that, she took out the boobs and run around my face and lick my nipples, asked her can dig her anot, she say ok but not too hard :D so took out her stockings and pink undies, start digging, was pretty wet sia!!!

after that, this is damn cool never in SG, she rub oil on my dick, use her small booby and wrap around my dick and start moving up and down, DAMN SHOIK! i love booby PCC, never had that in SG man! after for about 15mins of playing. she likes me saying very handsome hahaa so wanna offer my BJ but i dun feel safe as she has no CD so told her this will do.

When i coming she had the tissue ready and unload my cum in the tissue and still stroking for me, and clean me up nicely :) good service man!

Then went out to throw things and come back, paid her 200RMB and smile my way out.

P.S. was trying to find out this kind of shop offers what but could not find here, hope those who visiting or in BJ will benefits from this. Dunno the street price but i guess it's cheap enuff. But the turn off will be the armpit hair, actually expected :p

Name: Xiao Yang
Boobs: Cup A+
Service: GFE
looks: 8/10 (SYT looks)
DMG: 200RMB total
HJ (Booby HJ): 9/10 (Nice and no rush)

kikkiboy76
22-02-2008, 01:02 AM
dun think they or i mean at least she offers FJ, never hear her mention. Nice girl telling me that after earning enough, she will go back to her hometown to do other stuff. She dun intend to do long. I like this kind of girl man :p

She is only 20yo. think her colleague is only 18 sia! but too fat to my liking.

There are quite a number of this kind of "saloon" around BJ, should be easy to spot, she told me they open till 2am :p Better than SG which close about 12 for the Neighbourhood ones hehe.........

Guess the difference is the girls here more friendly and provide better service in SG. My feel, dun flame me :P

virginboy
23-02-2008, 11:27 PM

This place isnot really fantastic. Only a handful of girls in their early or mid 20s.

here
24-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Recently tried this advert from Cici's blog at Beijing massage & Good full-body oil massage in Beijing out call. (http://massageinbeijing.spaces.live.com/).
She is true and real to the description and A diamond in the rough. Unlike most of the girls who advertise here, her photos are genuine, and she actually knows how to massage. she will do sensual light oil massage with wonderful hj, but no fj and don't expect good hard oil rub massage.
Good luck

here
24-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Recently tried this advert from Cici's blog at Beijing massage & Good full-body oil massage in Beijing out call. (http://massageinbeijing.spaces.live.com/)
She is true and real to the description and A diamond in the rough. Unlike most of the girls who advertise here, her photos are genuine, and she actually knows how to massage. she will do sensual light oil massage with wonderful hj, but no fj and don't expect good hard oil rub massage.
Good luck

Ang Ku Kueh
24-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Wanna share what i found in Beijing, i discover those shops that looks like saloon with blue spinning lightings outside. So went in one fine night to try out. Went in greeted by a cute girl. Asked what service they provide, told me Massage (Standing on you type) and it's 50RMB for 1 hour, damn cheap!

So waited for a while cause all 3 are working. after about 20mins out come a SYT, went in with her to a room. (She wear damn sexy despite the cold weather, short skirt with stockings, so i aga aga know what to expect :p).

Massage was ok, she is 20, she look damn young and cute. massage for about 15mins+ was ok, better than SG. chatted a while, very nice lady.

After that flip around, seduce me, as me wat i want. So i asked what she have, she says Hand Massage (HJ) 100rmb, Booby Massage (Bobby Job) 200rmb. Mai tu liao! only SGD40 for that, she took out the boobs and run around my face and lick my nipples, asked her can dig her anot, she say ok but not too hard :D so took out her stockings and pink undies, start digging, was pretty wet sia!!!

after that, this is damn cool never in SG, she rub oil on my dick, use her small booby and wrap around my dick and start moving up and down, DAMN SHOIK! i love booby PCC, never had that in SG man! after for about 15mins of playing. she likes me saying very handsome hahaa so wanna offer my BJ but i dun feel safe as she has no CD so told her this will do.

When i coming she had the tissue ready and unload my cum in the tissue and still stroking for me, and clean me up nicely :) good service man!

Then went out to throw things and come back, paid her 200RMB and smile my way out.

P.S. was trying to find out this kind of shop offers what but could not find here, hope those who visiting or in BJ will benefits from this. Dunno the street price but i guess it's cheap enuff. But the turn off will be the armpit hair, actually expected :p

Name: Xiao Yang
Boobs: Cup A+
Service: GFE
looks: 8/10 (SYT looks)
DMG: 200RMB total
HJ (Booby HJ): 9/10 (Nice and no rush)

In Shanghai, these BBS only cost you as little as RMB50, if you know where to look (Outer Ring Road areas). Metro Line 1 from People's Square can take you out to these areas for RMB6 per way! And i heard its 'fresh' from nearby provinces.

Xiaozhang
24-02-2008, 11:28 PM
For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website 那里网 北京 交友 团购 培训 出租 求租 家政 转让 招聘 家教 兼职 (http://www.naalee.com) and under the "healthcare" section you can find some contact numbers there. Similar under the "friendship"section too.

Again you need to speak Chinese to be able to talk to them. I tried a few, some are individual or a few work together some are mamasan. A few time I managed to find some real gems, young, a bit inexperience and pretty girl from northeast and Sichuan areas. Price range around 500-600 all in full service probably can negotiate down. But since they took taxi here and would cost them quite a lot so I think it is fair at that amount.

Another site is I think is վ̨Ϣ: Ϣ (http://www.zhantai.com) I m sure there are more but need time to explore.

Other source are the "that's beijing magazine and other similar magazine distributed in hotel.

I would say so far it is around 60% you can get a pretty decent lady. Better than hunting in the cold.

Good Luck guys Have fun, Beijing is getting more and more open.

XX26
26-02-2008, 05:24 PM
For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website

I would say so far it is around 60% you can get a pretty decent lady. Better than hunting in the cold.

Good info bro. most of the gals with link looks pretty and decent. but are they for real?

They sound like gals looking for decent r/s ... or they are just FL on cover-up? :D

Xiaozhang
27-02-2008, 10:37 PM
If they are under the healthcare section. They all provide service, they described it in their message call them up and check with them. I tried a few of them, so far not too bad. Quite a lot of them are inexperience.
For those under friendship I presume it is cover up as well, no harm to call them and find out. If they are willing to go to your hotel it is up to you to offer. But so far it is in the range of 500-600RMB.

But you need to speak mandarin in order to talk to them.

hearthrob
01-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Bro, I called up some of them which got blogs w pics and was quoted only 400RMB per shot. Some even willing to go down to 300RMB. Looks really tempting...:D

BTW pls post a msg here so that I can up ur pts for this superb contribution.

hearthrob
01-03-2008, 10:25 PM

Has any bro tried the only female massuer in this spa (the one located inside sunshine100)? I tried once but she dun even do hj. What a pity...

zhangzhong
03-03-2008, 12:26 AM
13581572678Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~21
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 32C /
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 50 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease.
Excellent![/QUOTE]

XX26
09-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Bro, I called up some of them which got blogs w pics and was quoted only 400RMB per shot. Some even willing to go down to 300RMB. Looks really tempting...:D

BTW pls post a msg here so that I can up ur pts for this superb contribution.

Bro, post a FR after you try... me going BJ next week, let see if I have the chance to try not ... :D

Nikay
09-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Bro, post a FR after you try... me going BJ next week, let see if I have the chance to try not ... :D

Ill be in BJ Chao Yang District on the 6th April for 3 weeks, before that Xi'an and before Xi'an, Shenzhen ;)

cimman305
09-03-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm staying within walking distance to the Olympic stadium. Any recommendations for a good massage place ? Just went to Liang Zhi, nearby, cost 120 yuan for a 50min body massage. Is that normal ? seems expensive.
Went to another spa, entrance is 104 yuan. Again seems expensive.

Any sane prices for massage and spa around this area ? or are they preparing to fleece the tourists when they come for the olympics ?

Mark Lim
09-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm staying within walking distance to the Olympic stadium. Any recommendations for a good massage place ? Just went to Liang Zhi, nearby, cost 120 yuan for a 50min body massage. Is that normal ? seems expensive.

Any sane prices for massage and spa around this area ? or are they preparing to fleece the tourists when they come for the olympics ?

bro, massage is expensive in beijing unlike shenzhen or chengdu. liangzhi has a package 90min foot massage + 45min body massage for 180rmb. member got 30% discount. 100rmb/hr is normal for massage in beijing. in shenzhen you can get 3 hrs for 60rmb. if you are looking for something extra,then you have to pay more ...

melinda11
09-03-2008, 11:14 PM
melinda11Hello Bro.. I was in Beijing sometime back, did not post any thin then but decide to post something now. Was feeling lonely, so went online to look for massage services, came upon a http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn, and called, a sweet voice answered, and I specified that i wanted girl 8. Half an hour later, a girl came to my hotel, but i have to go to the lobby to bring here up (not girl friendly?) Very cute and fair girl, speak perfect mandrian, very friendly and canhave good converstion. But she is not number 8, she is number 18 :-).Sorry I am not good at measuring their body with my hand, but she is definitely shapely. After bathing together, we went to the bed and she massage me after 15 minutes she says she is cool from the air-con, so i hug her and started to carres and kiss her, then i went down to feel her pussy, hmm.. all wet, break out the CD, cap and insert into her. She is a moaner, very stereo sound, definitely can have your "didi" harder. This is definitely one of the more satisfying bong, any one going to Beijing can try her at the following number, this is her own number, 13391562529, her name is 晶晶。

Enjoy :-)

greatsg
09-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Business trip in Beijing for 2 months. Yesterday I went to very famous club - Qi Xin Dao (Seven Star Club). It is close to 'Ri Tan Hotel'.

Many Russian girls in this place: 800Rmb per shot, 2000Rmb per night. It is not worth to have such kind service, if you are willing to try Russian. Their attitude is terrible, and some dont understand English at all. Force you finish the sex all the way and then take the money.

PS: Some Chinese girls would like to say they come from Japan and Korea.

Any guy wanna meet together to have a nice party, please PM me. I will stay here until the end of April.

Cheers!

juninho111
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm leaving for beijing soon. staying around wang fu jing area. Any good recommendations? Budget around SGD300 for overnight?

XX26
11-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Found this from China Web-site

1.北海鼓楼地安门四周一带,聊天女孩多为酒托。有组织的团伙居多
2.朝阳公园,姚家园,红领巾桥四周。多为骗财者。有组织的团伙居多
3.南三环洋桥四周多为妓女。湖南妹子。多为两对男女,女的卖,男的做打手。
4.东三环潘家园四周多为妓妇兼骗财者。有组织的团伙居多
6.顺义四周多为骗财者。基本上东北打手为多。有组织的团伙居多
7.国贸四周多为妓女,有病者居多。
8.北三环安贞桥四周。多为妓女。
9.海淀大学四周。多为假冒大学生
10。定福庄。不用说了。有病的骗钱。冒充二外女生的。
11.望京。注重了韩国和朝鲜女孩基本上没有出来卖的。。物以稀为贵
12.各大酒吧.KTV。假如钱不是实在烧的难受了。就不要去。多为缠人的MM。小心后院着火。
13.城区内,多以学生或是社会不良少女冒充处女。甚至有外地人冒充北京小妞儿。没组织,但绝对不能 惹!
在聊天中注重的骗人把戏。
1.网名叫什么想喝酒之类的或是裸露色情的名字
2.接到生疏电话说随便打了这个号码或是这个号码与她老家的号码相同。
3.自称人身受到威胁或居室不能回。
4.自称在外面喝了很多酒想找个人送回家的了
5.视频裸给你看,让你先打钱试看。或是充值看的。
6.拉你去超过你所想象的饭店或酒吧咖啡厅吃饭消费的
7.约会地点你不熟悉,或是约会到她家里的
8.大街上站街的,不要以为人家要自杀的可怜模样。。
9.你说不带TT。人家同意的。我正我都这样子。还怕你不带!小心小心。。
10太轻易上手或是天上掉下个林妹妹。。

以上99%为骗子。1%可能那个女孩真的要寻短见。假如打电话叫警察来不耽误救命。还是先报警再劝其回为好 。真要跳楼跳水了。是男人就救吧。。
另外说明的是<望京花家地华联斜对面有个酒吧>是进年兴起的个托集中地!
还有大望路口,华茂中心的黑餐吧,燕莎和三元桥附近是站台比较活跃的托集中地!

bandit9500
12-03-2008, 04:05 PM

i am studying in dui way jing mao da xue. near olympic stadium. i have 1 recomendation which is spa parlour in shaoyouju. located opposite the market. massage and boob ur didi 350. massage and zuo ai 450. u can enjoy the spa as long as u want. service is good and the building is big. girl no 15 and 18 is the best choice. no 15 is quiete young and very popular...

ChinaTraveller
18-03-2008, 02:46 PM
On my way to a social event the other day, walking down Guanghua Nan Lu near Guomao towards Shin Kong Palace, I noticed on the left-hand side of the street two BBS on each side of an adult-shop. I have walked this road quite a few times, yet never seen these before so they must be new.

I'm not able to stop by these as I'm on my way south again, but could any bro on the ground check them out and let us know if these are fun places? ;)

boliao
22-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Called LiLi using the number a few pages back, got a message saying the HP no longer in use. :(

Then called the number given by Steve and talked to Liu Jia but she not convenient to work today!! :( KNN

Cold and lonely night in Beijing for me..... :P

CookiesMonster
22-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Re: Beijing Recommendations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone kindly tell us which is the best suana in Beijing now? Thanks.

I heard the new join at the Twin Tower has quite a good reputation but I have no time ot ry it yet. Of course , you can go to 八号共馆。

XX26
22-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Got to know a young gal doing mamasan job when I was in BJ last week. Anybody tried fishing mamasan? ... :D

Mark Lim
22-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Got to know a young gal doing mamasan job when I was in BJ last week. Anybody tried fishing mamasan? ... :D

Bro, i have a couple of mamasan gf. they were all formerly ang pais. good thing is that she can recommend new girls to you. one of them always ask me to 双飞 with her girls, but 双飞 is not my cup of tea. may be she take this as a training session for her new recruits. mamis are laojiaos you know, so they are very smart people.

Mark Lim

XX26
22-03-2008, 11:55 PM
mamis are laojiaos you know, so they are very smart people.

Mark Lim

Yes Bro Mark, I recon Mummies are laojiao too ... so now, I also not sure who is actually fishing who ... hahaha ....

but so far so good .... zero damage ... let see what happen 2 weeks later when I go back BJ.

Mark Lim
23-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Yes Bro Mark, I recon Mummies are laojiao too ... so now, I also not sure who is actually fishing who ... hahaha ....

but so far so good .... zero damage ... let see what happen 2 weeks later when I go back BJ.

mamis are rich people you know, most of them owned condo apartments. they collect at least 200rmb tips from each room every night and 200rmb from each girl that the customers tabao.

XX26
23-03-2008, 11:38 PM
mamis are rich people you know, most of them owned condo apartments. they collect at least 200rmb tips from each room every night and 200rmb from each girl that the customers tabao.

Hi bro,

So you mean associate with mummies usually does not involve $$? hahhaha ... or you actually meant ready to spend big big $?? :D

So far, I managed to get her out to go drinks & dinner with me, sometimes affecting her job & work. Of course I pay for drinks and food, but no tips for her. and she seem to like and enjoy the company with me...

I am aware that she's not short of money, and she's kind of not into $$ with me. This makes me curious and keeps me going in search of finding out what she is really aftering

suicide mission?? hahahha

so bro mark, give me some advices with BJ mummies, she's very young, 26 yrs old only ... :)

cheers

El Frances
24-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Hello!

I'm a new member and don't speak Chinese. It seems there are much better options in Beijing for Chinese-speaking gentlemen (i.e. Li Li), but maybe you would be interested to read about my experience.

I was lazy because of jetlag and did not find my usual mamasan in Wangfujing, so I tried outcall massage. If you type massage beijing or escort beijing on google, you find many ads in the health section of various websites. Some of them provide FS for 800 ST, you have to ask before. I tried two. One was only providind massage + HJ for 300 + taxi. OK, good service, girl not so beautifull but I wanted only massage. I tried another one, who did not want to discuss business on the phone. I don't like so much because it may mean she would require for sucker's price. She was so pretty on the picture that I gave a try (anyway, I could send her back if we didn't agree). After 20mn she comes to my place. Not the same girl as on the pic, but OK. She says girls don't put their real pics on ads because they don't want everybody to see them. Maybe. She was about 70% pretty as on the pic and about four years older, but had a very nice slim body with big enough boobs. She was intending to start massage me but I asked first to set prices. "You want to discuss price now?" she said. Of course, I'm not a sucker, baby!
As I suspected she began asking for a crazy price for FS: 3500! I said no chance, all other girls ask for 800. She said OK I make it for 1200. I said no, it's 800 or bye bye. Then we agree on 800 + 50 for taxi.
Service was good but professional: CBJ, fucking in several position, fake moaning, no Frenchkiss.

Cheers!

rplacemt_killer
24-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi bro,

So you mean associate with mummies usually does not involve $$? hahhaha ... or you actually meant ready to spend big big $?? :D

So far, I managed to get her out to go drinks & dinner with me, sometimes affecting her job & work. Of course I pay for drinks and food, but no tips for her. and she seem to like and enjoy the company with me...

I am aware that she's not short of money, and she's kind of not into $$ with me. This makes me curious and keeps me going in search of finding out what she is really aftering

suicide mission?? hahahha

so bro mark, give me some advices with BJ mummies, she's very young, 26 yrs old only ... :)

cheers

If I may interject - I personally think the advice would vary depending on how long she has been in this line. Being resident and having cheonged with a certain SB bro (whom I shall not name but who is also resident here) who has developed quite steady following among the BJ mummies, from my observation, the longer the mummy has worked as a mummy, the less important money is for her. They have loads of it and they don't need yours terribly. The ones who just got promoted are the ones you may have to be a little bit wary since they have monthly targets to meet. On the whole, cheonging mummies is a different league, albeit a more challenging one. The benefit of successfully doing so is, as Bro Mark mentioned, an insider's tip to new stock and sometimes, getting a 红颜知己, which is actually the preference for bros here (instead of the "fire-and-forgets"). Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).

Mark Lim
24-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).

you are absolutely right, bro r_killer. the worst that can happen is not losing money but emotional attachments, regardless of who play who. if it involves money, then it's a simple business transaction. else, better be very careful. i once left a girl because she doesn't want any money from me.

El Frances
24-03-2008, 10:05 PM
It seems that there is a large scale cleaning operation in Beijing. All places such as Maggies or the Pig have been raided and eventually forced to close (i.e. Maggies). It seems not advisable to go to too obviously sex oriented KTVs where you can see nude shows and bonk in the room....
Take care!

How I'd like to be able to call Li Li!

Mark Lim
25-03-2008, 08:40 AM
It seems that there is a large scale cleaning operation in Beijing. All places such as Maggies or the Pig have been raided and eventually forced to close (i.e. Maggies). It seems not advisable to go to too obviously sex oriented KTVs where you can see nude shows and bonk in the room....
Take care!

How I'd like to be able to call Li Li!

bro, as the olypmic game is coming soon, for the next few months, stay away from illegal activities in the ktv rooms. i was with a senior gong an official in beijing last week, normal ktvs will continue business as usual as long as you don't engage in sex, violence or drugs in the ktv. if you want to bonk, bring the girl back to our hotel or apartment. make sure she is not underage.

Pink_Flyod
25-03-2008, 06:37 PM
bro, as the olypmic game is coming soon, for the next few months, stay away from illegal activities in the ktv rooms. i was with a senior gong an official in beijing last week, normal ktvs will continue business as usual as long as you don't engage in sex, violence or drugs in the ktv. if you want to bonk, bring the girl back to our hotel or apartment. make sure she is not underage.

Bro Mark,
I was told that the legal age in China is 14 leh.... I agree with your observation.. Olympic game and recently ShuangHui... But native Beijing girl is much better than shanghai gals lah bro Mark. They are not as materialistic or realistic as shanghanese...

Mark Lim
25-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Bro Mark,
I was told that the legal age in China is 14 leh.... I agree with your observation.. Olympic game and recently ShuangHui... But native Beijing girl is much better than shanghai gals lah bro Mark. They are not as materialistic or realistic as shanghanese...

agreed. shanghainess girls are the very materialistic. a friend of mine recently married a shanghainess girl and is living in hell now. he is contemplating a divorce, only 4 months after their marriage :(

Pink_Flyod
25-03-2008, 10:03 PM
when I cheong beijing in mid 90's and hook up with all those waitressess... that's the best time of my life.... and I still reckon there are those possibility even nowaday. I miss beijing.....:(

69er
27-03-2008, 11:04 AM
For those whose know how to read chinese you can go to website 那里网 北京 交友 团+ 培+ 出租 求租 家政 转让 招聘 家教 兼职 (http://www.naalee.com) and under the "healthcare" section you can find some contact numbers there. Similar under the "friendship"section too.

Again you need to speak Chinese to be able to talk to them. I tried a few, some are individual or a few work together some are mamasan. A few time I managed to find some real gems, young, a bit inexperience and pretty girl from northeast and Sichuan areas. Price range around 500-600 all in full service probably can negotiate down. But since they took taxi here and would cost them quite a lot so I think it is fair at that amount.

Another site is I think is վ̨Ϣ: Ϣ (http://www.zhantai.com) I m sure there are more but need time to explore.

Other source are the "that's beijing magazine and other similar magazine distributed in hotel.

Oh, here comes another Ad.

I have tried some of these girls before. They are more of a fast food service. If you are visiting them, they make you wait on the street while they are doing another customer. Girls don't provide much services. Most girls are below average lookinsg, however, there are a few (very few) cute girls who are sweet.

Mark Lim
27-03-2008, 05:13 PM

I have tried some of these girls before. They are more of a fast food service. If you are visiting them, they make you wait on the street while they are doing another customer. Girls don't provide much services. Most girls are below average lookinsg, however, there are a few (very few) cute girls who are sweet.

Thanks for the frank opinion. Upz you bro !

ChinaTraveller
31-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Han anyone ventured north of Beijing towards Changping close to the Ming Tombs? And the hot-spring resorts in that area? Drove through this weekend to/from golfing up there (beautiful course!) and couldn't help but think of the opportunities outside, but very close to, Beijing.

My host pointed out one big, grey solid slab of a hot-spring resort telling me that it was where the party big-shots would go for hot-spring and relaxation. I know from experience that most big-shots are not saints, so there's got to be something going on up there. Any bros with experience?

The China Traveller will be on the road this week. Opportunities are reconnoitered and FRs will follow in relevant forums. ;)

Han08
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
yo bros, have just been posted to beijing this week and rather new to this forum.
there is always some form of initiation in a fraternity so here's mine.

till today i think i was conned by some of the "fake" postings in this thread - u know, those that give out numbers of mamasans and guarantee good service. but wat to do? i was here last month for work and was alone and bored and the smaller head had control over the bigger one.

anyway, i called this number - maybe mary or something like that, yes, think it was mary - and then waited for a whole freaking 2 hours for the girl to come.

Her name sounded something like "caixin" and, to start with the bad first, she was hardly the beauty that the posting said she would be. I would give her about a 6 at most. slightly chubby too.
But given the softie that i am, i decided to try her massage instead of sending her away.

Surprisingly, she was pretty good at it, strong, and enthusiastic, chatting with you all the way. Seemed to try very hard at making me feel comfortable and aroused, which included doing the massage with only her bra on.
(Nice milky skin and shapely boobs, abt a 32B)
So I thought why not go for a HJ?
She agreed, and even offered to do a body massage and BJ for free!
So she unhooked her bra and slid her boobs around nice and good, before capping and going down on me.
This was great as all i could see were her milky breasts and the enthralling sight of her head bobbing up and down on my dick - without showing much of her weakest part: the face.
Made all the right noises while I fondled her boobs. Nice, hard suction, plus she had her hand on my shaft as well, which enhanced the effect.
Naturally, I couldn't hold it for long.

Then she asked for 600 rmb. Maybe this was my mistake, as I had only settled for 300 for the massage, without negotiating again for the HJ.
The thought that I was going to have a free BJ probably clouded my judgment as well.

So I said 600 sounded high for a HJ, after which she put on a little show about how she had to pay her driver and mamasan and things like that.

To cut a long story short, I gave her the cash but I doubt I would call this mary again. So for other bros out there, look out for all these phone numbers floating around. Life just aint that easy.

So for all the bros in Beijing, pm me sometime. Would love to hang out and check out the real action.

Logisex
01-04-2008, 11:27 PM

Tried one so called undergrad before. She does look like an undergrad - young and bespected. Went to her rented condo which is pretty posh. Friendly and quite cute but sex was lousy. No service and got armpit hair. Bloody wasted RMB600.

Beware of these ads cause some of these are "Jiu Tuo" - they will bring you to their krv/pub and charge you exoberant prices.

sheawnlee
02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Guys seems many sporeans in beijing this month...tonight ladies night in Susie Wong, heard lots of chics and gorgeous models on wednesday. Guys only allow in at 11pm. Anyone heading down? PM me dudes:cool:

chipira2
02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13366683286 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.:p

El Frances
03-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi

I tried a "mary" number from this thread last week and could make myself enough understand as I don't speak Chinese.
I got young girls, the neighbours' daughter style, varying levels of beauty but firm body and tits, and sometimes wet pussy, and friendly attitude.
Al in al a satisfying experience for 500 + taxi for FS (don't expect real massage).

matsuda
05-04-2008, 10:16 AM
If I may interject - I personally think the advice would vary depending on how long she has been in this line. ................................ On the whole, cheonging mummies is a different league, albeit a more challenging one. The benefit of successfully doing so is, as Bro Mark mentioned, an insider's tip to new stock and sometimes, getting a 红颜知己, which is actually the preference for bros here (instead of the "fire-and-forgets"). Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).

Great advice.............!!

These days I am after a different menu too....

bro matsuda:D:D

PeterPan8
05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Mary's number is real. I called and arranged to meet the girl at the hotel lobby. Was terribly disappointed with the lady that showed up. Went up to the room and I explained that she wasn't my type and offered her RMB50 for her cab fare. She called up Mary and left without any problems.

Was all set to have a quiet evening by myself when Mary called. Asked for a 2nd chance and I agreed. I told her that I shall not pay cab fare for the next lady if she did not meet my standards. She promised that this time I would not be disappointed.

30 mins later, I went down and true enough, pleasant looking mei mei showed up. Face was sweet enough and body looked good. When I first called Mary, I was told that the agreed fee for one hour was 500RMB and that if I decided to keep the girl overnight, the fee was 1000RMB. After looking at the goods, I decided to keep her for the night.

Mei-mei (I can't remember her name) called Mary to inform her of the change in plans. Mary did not agree becasue it was only 7 pm. Overnight fee of RMB 1000 only applied if it was late. Anyway, I offered her a little more and she agreed.

Mei-mei and I had dinner together. Took a shower and snuggled in bed. That night, we made love 3 times. She had a nice pussy and smooth fair skin. Big boobs but rather soft and droopy (for a young girl of 23). She was really sweet. Told me her life story of how she ended up in Beijing as a part-time whore. Who knows whether her story was real or not? Anyway, who care? But I believed her.

I had a good time. She left the next morning, but not before we had one more round. Truly enjoyed myself.

chipira2
07-04-2008, 04:41 PM
:Dhi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Le le.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Le le she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Le le. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.

adamfish
09-04-2008, 11:48 AM
hi Bro Mark,

the KTV place that you used to recommend run by Wang Hong is it still around? try to call her number wheni arived Beijing this week but cannot get any reply? if she gone or the whole KTV is not more in business?

Any bros know any of the cheap KTV that have nice girl to "da-bao" back to hotel?

ericchow
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
It's a real good place. The girls there are very good. I have tried several girls of them.

BenBug
16-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945

si_pai_kia
20-04-2008, 09:42 PM
melinda11Hello Bro.. I was in Beijing sometime back, did not post any thin then but decide to post something now. Was feeling lonely, so went online to look for massage services, came upon a 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn), and called, a sweet voice answered, and I specified that i wanted girl 8. Half an hour later, a girl came to my hotel, but i have to go to the lobby to bring here up (not girl friendly?) Very cute and fair girl, speak perfect mandrian, very friendly and canhave good converstion. But she is not number 8, she is number 18 :-).Sorry I am not good at measuring their body with my hand, but she is definitely shapely. After bathing together, we went to the bed and she massage me after 15 minutes she says she is cool from the air-con, so i hug her and started to carres and kiss her, then i went down to feel her pussy, hmm.. all wet, break out the CD, cap and insert into her. She is a moaner, very stereo sound, definitely can have your "didi" harder. This is definitely one of the more satisfying bong, any one going to Beijing can try her at the following number, this is her own number, 13391562529, her name is 晶晶。

Enjoy :-)

Bro,
There's no 8 or 18 on the website leh.

zhangzhong
20-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 15311297730 (she prefer bros to call this no). :D

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.

vfv_slr
24-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Brother, just realised this should be the right thread to post! Sorry!

Hi Brothers,

Just wanna share my incident with you all so that new guys in BJ may take note. After running in China for 5 yrs, this is my first Ripped Off experience!
Partly this is my first Beijing trip!!!

I went to 前海/后海 ard 11pm just earlier. There were a few guys trying to hook me up with gals but I rejected them. Then one lady say she act for pubs in 后海 and assured me the pub she taking me is transparent on all drink prices and lady that sit with you only rmb100 tips.
Since I never try this before, missing the Chengdu experience 2 wks back , I decided to try.

The beer price on the list look normal, 30-40rmb so i got 2 coronas and chose a gal from shenyang, ok syt not fantastic on body.
We were sitting outside on the open bar but she kept saying very awkward with people looking around and pleaded we go the ktv room, just 100rmb room fees, so in the end I relected since I thought may give me chance for some action.

In the room a lady immediately get tibits in but i reject most and choose a popcorn at rmb40.
We played dice and after a while another gal came in, say she will help with selecting the songs which is totally unnecessary since we were not singing, but as she is good on body, C cupper, I get her to sit.

We were haiving some fun playing with occasional touching of their boobs and my 1st gal, Ming Ming, just offer some light pecks, while the C-cupper more open and french with me n let me touches her boobs. Tot rmb100 ok la worth it.

As we were getting more fun, C-cupper took another 6 btl of coronas in, I was getting wary and told her that is all I will want to drink, not more.
After another while, she took in 2 pussy pink cocktails (rmb88 each) and I immediately told her off that she has to ask me before getting more drinks.
Showed my unhappiness and warned her.

After some while, when I was dirty dancing with C-cupper and autoroam getting more action, Ming Ming took in 3 glasses of drinks which I don't know what. Immediately I stopped her and scolded her, saying she never ask me and I never say ok to take in, furthermore our beers weren't finished yet.
I told them I am not paying for them and ask them to take out, and get the manager to settle the bills.

Already feeling something not right and want to bail out.

The Mgr came in and I complaint, initially he insist I have to pay but I stood my ground. The drinks is brandy actually and rmb168 each!!!
The bill was 1470++ and I insist I will pay for the beers and pussy pink but nothing more. I was already raising my voice and telling them they have to respect the customers and ask first before taking in the drinks. Not that I cannot pay but it is the principle behind in.

After 20mins of haggling, the manager say we settled at rmb1k, I relented and paid. Then on the tipping part, the gals say there is a "table fee" of rmb100 and I still need to pay rmb100 tips on top of that!!!

That was the last blow, I felt so ripped off. In the end just wanna end the whole saga and paid up rmb200 each in the end.

Whe I was out and in the cab, I realised in the heat of the moment I did not notice the total bill was wrong in the first place!

Beer 11 x rmb40 = 440
Pussy Pink cocktail rmb88 x 2 = 176
Room fee = rmb100
tibits = rmb40
brandy rmb168 x 3 = 504

Total should be 1260, not 1470!!!
So in the end after I paid rmb1k, I am actually paying extra rmb244!
Really feeling shitty!

Total damage RBM1400 for 2 hrs! Worst than going real KTV!!!!

So guys, do take note of my lesson learnt!

hohohohohoho
24-04-2008, 12:14 PM
There're new coming girls. I tried the day before yesterday. It's very good. Pls let Betty know your request first, she can send the right girl generally.

:D

XX26
24-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Just wanna share my incident with you all so that new guys in BJ may take note. After running in China for 5 yrs, this is my first Ripped Off experience!
Partly this is my first Beijing trip!!!

I went to 前海/后海 ard 11pm just earlier.

Bro, I shared similar incident on my first trip to beijing too. If you had read my earlier post
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/9196-beijing-recommendations-103.html#post2420242 #1545
You might not run into this kind of carrot head.

Since then, i've found my fun in BJ, pm me if you still in BJ. I'll be here till 1st May, and we might be able to go cheong together. cheers

vfv_slr
24-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Bro, I shared similar incident on my first trip to beijing too. If you had read my earlier post
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/9196-beijing-recommendations-103.html#post2420242 #1545
You might not run into this kind of carrot head.

Since then, i've found my fun in BJ, pm me if you still in BJ. I'll be here till 1st May, and we might be able to go cheong together. cheers

Too bad never see this thread before hand, but then again, so many pages here how to finish? haha!
Anyway I will be here until Sat midnight flt back, and am renting a car to raom BJ whole day including great wall. Cost me RMB500 until I go airport, should not be "Roberted" right?

I will PM you my local number, sms me your number and we can discuss further, but given the robert price I pay, my Vit M is Limited, so can go only fun but cheap places, hahaha

Mark Lim
24-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Too bad never see this thread before hand, but then again, so many pages here how to finish? haha!
Anyway I will be here until Sat midnight flt back, and am renting a car to raom BJ whole day including great wall. Cost me RMB500 until I go airport, should not be "Roberted" right?

I will PM you my local number, sms me your number and we can discuss further, but given the robert price I pay, my Vit M is Limited, so can go only fun but cheap places, hahaha

Bro, there are a lot of useful info in this thread. need time to browse thru them.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/1955111-post1006.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/1957262-post1011.html

btw, you can find many cheap & fun ktvs in the SMIB GOLD yahoo group. some bros are organising outings regularly, can join them. more people cheong then dun get con easily.

Serendip
26-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi bros

Am staying at King Wing Hotel in Chao Yang - noticed on the 3rd floor there's a joint called JinBi Hui Huang Club. Walked past and saw 20-30 girls sitting around - most of them young and good-looking.

Any bros tried this place before? Any idea how they work and damage? Appreciate any info.

nomoretimes
27-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Just wanna share my experience in beijing last week.

The weather over there is quite cold, with frequent rains and wind that made it even colder.

First place is a place just outside lido hotel(holiday Inn). Firstly, I notice that the roads are damn long. From the map, I thought it was a short journey, but the trip ended with ard 40rmb taxi fare. Nevertheless, I told the cab driver to drive me to lido hotel, so I can walk to piaoliangbaobei(hotel room not convenient.

First of all, the night is even colder. I tried to walk my way from the hotel to piaoliangbaobei, cos the website said only 5 mins walk. Mistake one, never take the phone no. of them, so couldnt call and alone in the dark street can't freaking find the place. Was thinking a place big with neon lights, but no such thing. Mistake 2, settle for some neon light tuina shop just outside lido hotel. Warning: do not go into the shop. They will chop you for your cash. To cut things short, I was thinking the price of this shop was ard 200rmb. Went in, bargain to 200rmb.Knowing no fj available, so op for bj. Np by them. Was told to pay the gal first then start. Thinking it was ok, just did as told. Then after that, suddenly another gal come in. Say can do 2 person one, even more power. Ask for 100rmb. Starting to think why suddenly another person come in. Kao bei them abit. But they say 2 shots. Was thinking 2 person better, and also not so expensive. So pay up. 5 mins later, another gal come in. Same story again. Was pissed this time, scolded them say why so many ppl. Wanted one person initially. They of cos say their way out, just to let down my steam. Ask for another 100rmb for the last gal. This time, i make it very clear no more ppl. Ok, really no more gal come in. Then the 3 gals started to pester me for tips. Say initally the money was for the boss. Ask for 150rmb. This time, I know damn I was con. Money already paid just now, even started. Tried to bargain but to no avail. So lan lan pay 150rmb. So they just lift up their blouse, in fact only 2 gals lifted up. the last one was hj me. Damn thought was bj, couldn't really see as the other 2 gals was sucking my nipples. Guess only for 5 seconds i think. Initially say i can touch them all and strip, but then later i touch the bottom, they avoid, and gave all sort of cock reasons to say that their period was here.wtf...nevertheless shoot up the 1st shot.

Later massage me. Then I was for another shot as agreed, guess what they said? they say 2 shots harmful for my body! wtf..this is nonsense and not as what they agreed. Bo bian, couldn't force them to hj me rite. So just force them to massage me damn long,at least get my money worth and relieve my muscles of the long walking of the great wall of china.

Ended up 550 rmb damage, one hj and ard 1 hour massage. Waste of my money. I told them if they do this, I will make sure they will have no business in future. Pls all avoid this tuina shop just outside lido hotel(holiday inn). You come out of the hotel , you will see a array of shops, got vcd, restaurant and only this one tuina shop. The gals all smoke till the teeth freaking brown! pls dun patronise them, they all bluff ppl one.
(pls up my points bros if you find this info useful)

Mark Lim
27-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Just wanna share my experience in beijing last week.

Ended up 550 rmb damage, one hj and ard 1 hour massage. Waste of my money. I told them if they do this, I will make sure they will have no business in future. Pls all avoid this tuina shop just outside lido hotel(holiday inn). You come out of the hotel , you will see a array of shops, got vcd, restaurant and only this one tuina shop. The gals all smoke till the teeth freaking brown! pls dun patronise them, they all bluff ppl one.
(pls up my points bros if you find this info useful)

bro, thanks for the frank report. upz you!

worm_88
29-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Anyone goin to be round BJ for the May holidays. Im woman free for the next few days so keen to hook p to any activities. Lemme know or PM me.

O2-XDA
30-04-2008, 10:14 AM
And which is the most happening disco/club now?

Thanks a million :)

the happening places such as babyface-richy, coco-banana, cargo and many others are all situated at the workers' stadium 工体南门.

copulat
01-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi All Bros out here,

I am a newbie, just been posted to Beijing for a 1 year contract.

Need brothers' advice on where to get cheap and good entertainment in KTV

Thanks a million to all bros for your help.

:)

and_alloy
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=wallyp88;2510141Which number did you called? There are so many OKTs advertising nowaday it will be good to know which are the reliable contacts.....

May be you can PM the SYT's number too.....;), if you don't mind......[/QUOTE]

i am missing CP. dying here liao :(

wallyp88
01-05-2008, 11:57 PM
i am missing CP. dying here liao :(

Give yourself time lah... Beijing is more expensive but can be fun too.

and_alloy
02-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Give yourself time lah... Beijing is more expensive but can be fun too.

f man. that day go spa also cmi. what am i doing here :confused::confused::(

Sinoview
02-05-2008, 06:21 AM
f man. that day go spa also cmi. what am i doing here :confused::confused::(

Bro., I know Southern China has probably "spoilt" U.
There is a Chinese saying "入乡谁输 . U have to adjust yr expectation a little lah.....

Like bro wally said so many "proven" OKT contacts here U still not happy ? Hmm ......

Ok ok...I ll chiong wif u in first week of Jun in the South or any date earlier. Just let me know one week in advance.....Swee rite.....

Earlyriser
02-05-2008, 07:26 AM
There is a Chinese saying "入乡谁输 . U have to adjust yr expectation a little lah.....

Like bro wally said so many "proven" OKT contacts here U still not happy ? Hmm ......

Ok ok...I ll chiong wif u in first week of Jun in the South or any date earlier. Just let me know one week in advance.....Swee rite.....

wah, bro , you also earlyriser ah.
so early dispensing words of wisdom oredi.:D
see you soon.
Cheers

and_alloy
02-05-2008, 08:45 AM
I NEED A JOB IN SOUTH CHINA

I am not into fast food lei :(

u the swee-est of all :p

and_alloy
02-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi All Bros out here,

I am a newbie, just been posted to Beijing for a 1 year contract.

welcome...me also...haizzzz

Mark Lim
02-05-2008, 09:36 AM
welcome...me also...haizzzz

bro, i am going beijing next week. let's meet for fun to cheer you up.

and_alloy
02-05-2008, 03:00 PM
bro, i am going beijing next week. let's meet for fun to cheer you up.

sure sure. u have my number already right? just call me... and pls come over for lunch ok? see ya

O2-XDA
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Are you familiar with any saunas? I am interested in more upscale saunas, like the ones in Macau, where you can enjoy nice facilities, as well as happy endings.

bro...........so far i had not come to a saunas or spa as good as those in shanghai for beijing, hence, i am not in the position to give you any recommendation. Browse thru the thread and you will see quite a few of number to call for a quickie.

btw, if u ever........come across one that is good, please share with me...:D

copulat
02-05-2008, 07:30 PM
a taxi driver recommended me this KTV called 夜山城夜总会 in 重庆饭店, any bro out there care to share your experience?

Mark Lim
02-05-2008, 09:13 PM
sure sure. u have my number already right? just call me...

bro, will call you next week.

and pls come over for lunch ok? see ya

are you running a restaurant business ?

and_alloy
03-05-2008, 01:06 AM
are you running a restaurant business ?
me working in a hotel

goo_ey
03-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Any kind brother familiar with BJ scene....

Which is the most upscale sauna there? And which is the most happening disco/club now?

Thanks a million :)

Bro, Tang Hui seems like the most happening club right now as i went with my GF last month.

Bro Mark, will you be in beijing next week?

and_alloy
03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
came across this web for outcall massage. anyone care to be a commando? :p Massage Outcall Service Beijing Hustler (http://www.beijinghustler.com/)

Mark Lim
03-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Bro, Tang Hui seems like the most happening club right now as i went with my GF last month.

Bro Mark, will you be in beijing next week?

Yes, arriving on Tuesday, 6 May.

Lambert
04-05-2008, 03:22 AM
I'll be in BJ next week as well, feel free to send me a PM if you're organising something.

ChinaTraveller
04-05-2008, 05:25 PM
came across this web for outcall massage. anyone care to be a commando? :p Massage Outcall Service Beijing Hustler (http://www.beijinghustler.com/)

Did recon and have decided to go for other targets . They are very laowai focused, with prices to match. After a lot of back and forth I had only managed to talk them down to RMB1,000 for 60 mins and one shot only :eek:. There are better options out there...

The Traveller

and_alloy
04-05-2008, 05:44 PM
thks for the update. u in bj as well?

Mark Lim
05-05-2008, 08:15 AM
I'll be in BJ next week as well, feel free to send me a PM if you're organising something.

bro, i am contemplating an outing with bros here this week. several bros have indicated different preferred dates. anyway if you are interested, drop me a pm indicating you preferred date/day, then we will see the response to decide. btw, i go to ktv 3-4 times a week when i am in beijing. if you are damn boring and want to find some drinking & singing kakis, you can try your luck sending an sms to my china mobile. just pop in and have fun together. if you are looking for higher orders of physiological & psychological enjoyments, then we need to pre-arrange.

ericchow
05-05-2008, 01:24 PM
The girls there are not bad.

Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945

ChinaTraveller
05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
thks for the update. u in bj as well?

At least for this week!

Staying at a friend's place out near the airport, I had a great outcall massage last night, and not sure if I should label it clean or not: 2 hr full-body oil-massage for RMB 400. I was not looking for fun, I expected a clean experience.

Was asked to strip completely by the masseuse, a 19-year old from Hebei. First, she knew how to give a good massage. By back-muscles were prodded and probed by strong hands. She moved down to the hip and butt region, and that's when I started thinking that she was not just skilled, but highly skilled. Oil went everywhere and soon I was reduced to grunts as she massaged nuts better than anyone has ever done before, combined with external pressure on the prostate. I have never experienced anything like it, and junior was doing his darndest to work his way through the bed-mattress. The accidental (?) touch on him from time to time just added to the agony.

So I was face-down, getting the massage of a lifetime, when she asked me to flip over. I was certain that she would go for the kill, but no. She worked her way down over the chest, onto the thighs and then started the whole nut- and prostate-massage from the front. Junior was reaching for the sky, and all this attention had him literally weeping with joy. I decided, perhaps stupidly, to bite my lip and not pop the magic question for a happy ending and instead to ride it out and see how it would go.

It went on and on, and she was really engaged in this. She had a good angle for viewing too and was supremely concentrated. If she had as muched as touched junior with intent at that point in time, I would have lost all control and simply blown.

With me not asking, and she not offering, it all wound down after about 2 hrs and 15 minutes. She washed her hands, I got dressed and she left. Weird and great at the same time. So here I am, nuts the size of golfballs and no chance for action on the horizon.

Moral of the story: Never be afraid to ask; at worst they will say no!

The Traveller.

si_pai_kia
05-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Just had the worse experience with Piao Liang Bao Bei.
Had ordered another girl but was send another at the last minute.
Lady boss said the girl period came. Said will send someone else better.

Waited an hour before the girl finally alive.
She said the taxi driver didn't know the way and circled around for 2 hours!
Should I believe that? HOw much would it cost for a 2 hour ride? Geez.

And after she arrived, she immediately ask me to begin.
She's coughing all the way and I said she shouldn't be here since she's sick.
She said coughing has nothing to do with ML.
But when I ask her to take a bath, she said she's sick cannot take bath.

Anyway, after the session, she quickly put on HER own cloth without
even helping me to remove the rubber. Xian!
Gave her 550 and ask her to go.
Later she came back and said should be 650. 100 for the taxi fare.
I told her this is not the first time I called Piao Liang.
In the end, settled for 600.

Later, call up to complain to the lady boss.
Told her the girl is rushing all the way.
Lady boss said she's very free that's why she sent her.
Huh? I thought suppose to send me someone else better?

Moral of the story, if they send another girl last minute, reject straight away.
Don't bother with the reason.

Happyman168
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Dear bros,

I've been working in BJ for almost a year now but I still don't know where to venture out for fun. The reason being I'm all alone here without any fellow singaporean friends. My BJ friends all goody goody ones.

Does anyone know of any massage joint that does reasonably good massage and also give the option of unloading?

Also, any bros here on a long term basis? I would like to join you guys for outing.

Thanks!

Mark Lim
05-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Dear bros,

I've been working in BJ for almost a year now but I still don't know where to venture out for fun. The reason being I'm all alone here without any fellow singaporean friends. My BJ friends all goody goody ones.

Does anyone know of any massage joint that does reasonably good massage and also give the option of unloading?

Also, any bros here on a long term basis? I would like to join you guys for outing.

Thanks!

bro, pm me your china contact. join me for the ktv session this week. i will get my mami girl friend to introduce some girls to you to spice up your life. :D

beijing has many exciting things. dun lead a boring life, enjoy while you can. that's the reason why we are here right ? :)

Stunner_123
05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Mark,

PM you my availability and contact liao. Hope to join u this outing.:)

Cheers,

faznfuriouz
05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi bros,

I'm in BJ alone on business. Went to 后海 for a look-see after dinner tonight and was pestered by touts after touts offering a good time, ladies, etc. Thanks to the bros who shared their unfortunate and unpleasant encounters in SBF, I declined their invitations.

Not long after I returned to my hotel room, I received a phone call from the salon within the hotel offering their in-room massage services. How did they know I was back in my room?? Anyway, since i was hoping for some action. i asked them to send the girl up. The girl was a disappointment. Not much of a looker and the asking price was ridiculous at CNY1,200 for a 1 hour session! Again, many thanks to the FRs by bros here, I knew I could get alot more at that price, so I sent her away telling her that I would call the salon if I changed my mind.

A couple of minutes passed and there was another girl at my door. This second girl was better looking and was willing to knock down the rate to CNY1,000. As much as I was tempted, I knew this was more than what I was willing to pay. Off went the second girl.

So here I am in front of my notebook typing this...:(

Mark Lim
05-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi Mark,

PM you my availability and contact liao. Hope to join u this outing.:)

Cheers,

Gotcha bro. wait for a few more confirmation then we can decide the date. Thu looks like the favourite for now.

Harley_Fatboy
06-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro mark, I will be in Beijing on this coming friday and are you guys going to cheong on friday?

MoonFace
07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi All,
i'll be in Beijing for a week starting next..hope to meet up with you guys.
will be reading the thread when time permits to check out what's available before i ask stupid questions..
till then..:p

Mark Lim
07-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro mark, I will be in Beijing on this coming friday and are you guys going to cheong on friday?

bro, we are going tomorrow, Thu. you will have to wait for next week's session.

Mark Lim
07-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi bros,

we have confirmed ktv session tomorrow (Thu, 8 May). for this time, we will start with a mid-range ktv, 北方鑫柜 or 金砖。

interested bros are:

stunner_123
greatsg
justinas
and_alloy
goo_ey
cookies monster (tbc)

plus myself will be 7 persons. cost wise, if we get a VIP room it costs ard 1200-1500rmb. depends on what liquors you guys drink, the bill normally adds up to less than 3k. if we split the bill, each person will pay less than 500rmb.

pay you girl 200rmb. if you tabao, then it will be additional 800-1k. i will take care of the mami & waiter/waitress tips.

pls pm me if i have left out your name.

we will start a new club exclusively for those who have attended in person. membership will require authentication, so you must appear in person before you are allowed to join the club. this will help to facilitate organisation of future events.

Mark

Mark Lim
07-05-2008, 01:58 PM

Bro Lambert, got your pm, but can't reply as your mailbox is full. if you want to cheong ktv tonight, pls pm me your china mobile no., than i can contact you to arrange. i can go with you tonight also but may be a bit later as i have a dinner to attend to.

Mark

Mark Lim
08-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi bros,

tonite's ktv session confirmed at 8pm 金钻。 if you are coming for dinner, pls let me know earlier.

tomorrow will take a break from ktv. if you interested to have some relaxing clean fun activities over the weekend, we can arrange.

Mark

MoonFace
08-05-2008, 10:31 PM
i'll be there only on Monday.
guess i'll miss this session..

Mark Lim
09-05-2008, 09:00 AM
i'll be there only on Monday.
guess i'll miss this session..

dun worry bro, we will have another 1-2 sessions next week.

delman
09-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey yo mark,

I would love to join you guys for the next KTV session :) What is the meaning of 'pay you' girl btw? Quite interested.... but da bao sounds too expensive for me

Mark Lim
09-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey yo mark,

I would love to join you guys for the next KTV session :) What is the meaning of 'pay you' girl btw? Quite interested.... but da bao sounds too expensive for me

bro, spelling mistake lah. shd be "pay your girl". i will take a break tonight, going to get a good massage and rest early. if you are interested we can go Sat evening which is the best day of week to go ktv, because locals have to report home. then we dun have to compete for girls.

Mark Lim
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
next ktv session, Sat 10 May at 北方鑫柜. interested pls let me know. i hope to limit the no. or have 2 rooms so we can enjoy better. group of 5-6 is ideal.

zhangzhong
09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Was rather bored after spending the weekend alone... So decided to look for some company.

Called 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) and asked them to send someone over. Did some complaining as well because the last time they sent someone that was totally different from the pic... look like another gal who was definitely not my type. So brothers engaging their services have to be firm and tell them what u want. Or just send them packing if they sent the wrong ones over... I was softhearted and did not send any away though..

Name: Cheng Xi
Age ~20 +
Look 6-7/10 Not very attractive at first sight but it sort of grow on u
Body 8/10
Cup - Not Sure but more than a handful
BBBJ 9/10 (This gal can definitely lick and suck)
FJ 8/10 (many positions, nice audio, no rush, bad thing is it seems a bit loose)
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips

I would recommend the above gal if u looking for a average looking gal with good services.

The whole experience is rather enjoyable.... starting with some petting on the bed before we decided to hit the bath... Took our sweet time in the bath tub tasting each other before hitting the bed again... She is very obliging and we tried various positions... No rush at all.... Haa... at the end... she confessed that she cummed as well just before me...

Overall an enjoyable bonk... would say the second best I ever had...
:p

Wayn_l
09-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Dear All Fellow Bros,

I am new to beijing. Been here for 2 months. Anyone got any nice joints to introduce? CAn PM me? Thank!

Cheers

bravo20
09-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey Bro Mark,

Is there other recommendations of Saunas with good services around the city that you would suggest like the one at 金码大酒店?

Cheers!

delman
09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
oh bro mark,

by paying ur girl 200rmb, what services she provide over there???

btw, i have to pass this saturday cuz im going vics with some of my friends. next time though!

Mark Lim
10-05-2008, 12:26 AM
oh bro mark,

btw, i have to pass this saturday cuz im going vics with some of my friends. next time though!

for 200rmb, the girl will sit with you for the night. drink, sing, play dice. sometimes do some massage for you, or cut finger nails for you :D :D

bravo20
10-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Decided to just try 金码大酒店. Took about RMB55 as a cab to the place. Reached there about 12. Interesting place. Was taken to a place and asked to decide in the room the type of massage. Was told that the lady who came in would recommend.

This lady came in looking really ugly and I asked for another one. This was just as bad and I asked what services they included. They said I was looking for the wrong place, as this was a "clean" place. I said really and wanted to leave. The lady (I assume the mami) waved it off as I was about to leave the room and told me to stay. (of course, I had tipped her RMB100 and expected her to create magic). She did of course, and brought 2 girls. One of which was a SYT. She went off to bring her things and man.. the service was superb. She was from Guangzhou, spoke cantonese and the smiles just kept coming. She offered the full suite and I took it. Pretty amazing experience. She was full of jokes and was immensely warm plus she was really wet and tried every position I had wanted to do before!

Xiao Xing.
Boobs: A
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (slim, petite)
GF feeling: 7.5/10
Fj: 7.5/10

Damage: RMB700 and RMb100 tips

Logisex
10-05-2008, 06:20 PM
oh bro mark,

How's Vics?

Was at Mix last week. Music not bad but a bit too loud. Place a bit cramp and drinks quite ex too. Pay $1180 for a small bottle of JW plus a fancy vodka. Somemore got $30 entrance fee.......knn

Got some lovely young chicks but cannot do anything cause I was with my subordinates and 2 colleagues from SH. The only consolation was that I get to rubba my subordinate on the dancefloor who was trying to get a promotion......hehehe

My SH colleagues damn horny and will need to bring them to Coco next week when they are here again........

delman
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
i've been seeing a lot about this place called "Maggie's". Can anyone tell me what is it and where is it located and the relevant damages? :D

chipira2
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM

If interested, pls PM me for her contact....but if too many I will downselect. Up my points if you like.

Dan Dantel:13911460957

MoonFace
10-05-2008, 10:24 PM
dun worry bro, we will have another 1-2 sessions next week.

ok..i'll be there ! will pm you for your contact..

architect
11-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Hi all,

I'm in Beijing for two months ... I am a complete newb and just wanted to say hi... will continue to follow the forum and read everyone's advice and experience.

Thanks!

architect
11-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi all,

In Beijing now for the next 2 months.... I'm a complete newb and just want to say hi. Will be following everyone's advice and experience.

Thanks!

architect
11-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi all,

In Beijing now for the next 2 months.... I'm a complete newb and just want to say hi. Will be following everyone's advice and experience.

Thanks!

Mark Lim
11-05-2008, 09:18 AM
we had 3 sessions last week. tonite is ktv or sports bar for Man U live match. monday another session, tuesday maybe? i will leave on wed morning. so far 北方鑫柜 has the most praises. continue to explore more, then we can provide a ranking of ktvs in beijing.

ChinaTraveller
12-05-2008, 11:17 AM
...came without my CD, so it was just mess spilled all over her body....

Just for my understanding: Did you do her raw? Or did you do a Japanese AV scene and rip off the CD for the grand finale all over her?

If the former, you're a moron and no sensible bro here will EVER call her. :mad:
If the latter, that's perfectly OK and if the girl is into it you can have some pretty intense moments! :D

The Traveller

delman
12-05-2008, 12:33 PM
i've been seeing a lot about this place called "Maggie's". Can anyone tell me what is it and where is it located and the relevant damages?

eric2056
12-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Has anyone used 北京-客齐集-免费发布查询北京个人生活信息网站 (http://beijing.kijiji.cn) or craigslist: beijing classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events (http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn) to search for services or part-time gf? I saw some posting in kijiji on women looking to be part-time gf asking for men with millions in annual income. I find these amusing. If one has that kind of income, why'd he need to search online for these girls anyway.

ChinaTraveller
12-05-2008, 10:22 PM
i've been seeing a lot about this place called "Maggie's". Can anyone tell me what is it and where is it located and the relevant damages?

Delman, Maggie's is dead. RTFF and you will see. Raided into oblivion. Was never a Maggie's man myself so have no sense of loss :cool:

The Traveller

Soapyboy
13-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Giving my first FR in Beijing using my new username... Ah I'm back in the game! More to come hopefully, since I will be here for the whole year.

Just called up piaoliangbaobei for a "masseuse". Expecting the very worst in terms of looks honestly, but hell I am horny as fuck. As expected, looks were very ordinary, like little girl, a bit on the meaty side (as I requested). Very short, about 1/6 max. Nice tits and ass though. Came in to hotel, chat a bit, then she excused herself to go to bathroom.

Came out wrapped in a towel, action began, no pretense of massage whatsoever. She's got nice handfuls of boobs, and a fleshy bum. Very eager to please. Kissed her perky tits, then her ass, then her tits again.... Yummy. Then fingered her, until she became wet as hell. She came on top and gave me a BBBJ, nice and tight since she's so small and has a small mouth. Then repeated everything again (I can go on all day on tits)

FJ time, flipped her on her back, penetrated her nice and tight pussy. Drilled all the way in, which was not much since her pussy is not so deep as she's really small. Hell, I felt like I was fucking an underaged chubby school chick.

Flipped her on her side, more deep penetration... Ah.... fucking thirst quenching. Sat her up, fondled her boobs from behind, fingered her, then missonary fucked her again. Ahh............ *spurts*

Name : Liu Jia
Hometown: Sichuan
Cup : B+
Looks: 5.5 / 10
Ass: 7 / 10
Attitude: 9 / 10
BBBJ : 8.5 / 10
FJ : 8 / 10
Duration : 1:30
Damage : 500 Y, + 90 Taxi fare (taxi return so expensive meh?)
RTF: Not likely, but altogether ok as a first try since my sperm was about to burst out of my ears. For the meat-loving paedophilic, face-dun-care sort.

I called 1352 2562 922, and asked them if they only do "decent" massage. THe guy on the line said yes. Call the numbers on the profile if you wanna get a confirmed random fuck.

Up me please!

delman
13-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Delman, Maggie's is dead. RTFF and you will see. Raided into oblivion. Was never a Maggie's man myself so have no sense of loss :cool:

The Traveller

yo, what about other similar places like that?

Van Basten
15-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Hi guys in Beijing,

Need to check something... I been in china for a couple of years but yet i think i got chopped a little by the black taxis...

how much will the taxi fare be from Xi Dan to the airport terminal 2? does it usually include the toll charge?

The beijing girls r wonderful :D

VB

Sexluver
15-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Got this girl fm Lisa at 13911070945. Cannot pronounce her name, but got good service (13341159223).
Leaving Beijing toda. Nice place but a bit expensive compared to home. Rates at about RMB 500 per shot.

hohohohohoho
18-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

Got this girl fm Lisa at 13911070945. Cannot pronounce her name, but got good service (13341159223).
Leaving Beijing toda. Nice place but a bit expensive compared to home. Rates at about RMB 500 per shot.

69er
19-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi guys in Beijing,

Need to check something... I been in china for a couple of years but yet i think i got chopped a little by the black taxis...

how much will the taxi fare be from Xi Dan to the airport terminal 2? does it usually include the toll charge?

The beijing girls r wonderful :D

VB

Yes, it should always include toll charge. I would think from Xi Dan, without traffic, would cost you at least 120+10(toll).

69er
19-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

You don't have to agree with yourself.

Van Basten
19-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Yes, it should always include toll charge. I would think from Xi Dan, without traffic, would cost you at least 120+10(toll).

Ya then i think i was really chopped a little, though that afternoon it was quite heavy traffic as usual in beijing. the driver even told me the toll was 40rmb.

i kinda like beijing... houhai with the lake and the pubs r a wonderful place to chill out.

Aftershave@8
19-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Me 'newbie', seek guidance from bros, please -

Am scheduled to be in BJ / SH / Tai Zhou (Zhejiang) between 22 May and 1 Jun, traveling alone, not familiar with China...

1. BJ: Kena attend conf on Fri 23 & Sat 24, looking for action Sat night and possibly Sun night. Pls suggest any pick-up joints or good full-service health centres. Am staying at Grand Hyatt

2. Tai Zhou: Sorry I know its BJ thread, but just in case any bro familiar with Tai Zhou... never go before, bros can recommend 4 or 5 star hotel (hopefully below US$100 per night)? Pls also suggest nice, clean full service health club I check out...

Thanks in advance