PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

QQBoy
07-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Was chatting with Lily over QQ, and she said that she has some new girls working for her. Asked me if I'm interested, but too bad, not planning to go Beijing until month end. She showed me these photos, said that the charges will be at least RMB1,000 for 2 hours as they are at least 1.65m tall and model look. They are either students or office ladies doing part-time. If any brothers are still in Beijing, please check them out and post FR here. Many thanks!

香香
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3721/3721424cfd223fe1fff54d9579f9f3e91a44363.jpg

丹丹
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3721/372142522a8a043bb26a1ea90271921a72cc1ea.jpg

ReturntoKL
07-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Lisa's shop comes four new girls. Two of them are part-time college students. The other two are company clerks, also part-time. They are all slim, pretty girls, having smothy skin and sexy body. Also provide black stockings and high heels service. I have tried all of them, very good. Lisa's contact is 13911070945.

hi bro, which of these gals are college students? Would love to try them out. Are they permanent in beijing?

miketee
08-04-2009, 12:31 AM
丹丹
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3721/372142522a8a043bb26a1ea90271921a72cc1ea.jpg

Dan dan. OMG......:p Nice. Perhaps should get her QQ contact 1st. 培养感情, Muahahaha.

virginboy
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
丹丹

Dan dan. OMG......:p Nice. Perhaps should get her QQ contact 1st. 培养感情, Muahahaha.

Her photo already made my didi hard...can't wait to shaft it into her...:D

less
14-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Got a recommendation from me. Her name is Sweet.... number is 13910881854.. Her body massage is good and full service is even better.

She will not rush you and will bath with you, etc...

Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Body: Nice (9/10)
Face: pretty (8/10)
RTF: Yes

Ben

snooker
15-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Got a recommendation from me. Her name is Sweet.... number is 13910881854.. Her body massage is good and full service is even better.

She will not rush you and will bath with you, etc...

Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Body: Nice (9/10)
Face: pretty (8/10)

Ben

What's the price n boob size?

adidas88
15-04-2009, 05:51 PM
What's the price n boob size?
bro .. u r in beijing now meh ??
u r really a boobs man ...
onli interested in boobs ... :D

Ur signature "I start to doubt there's recession in Singapore." ....
who said Singapore is in recession ???
Sillypore is in depression ..... :D :D

snooker
16-04-2009, 01:06 PM
bro .. u r in beijing now meh ??
u r really a boobs man ...
onli interested in boobs ... :D

Ur signature "I start to doubt there's recession in Singapore." ....
who said Singapore is in recession ???
Sillypore is in depression ..... :D :D

hehehe...no boobs, feel like bonking a man when doing doggie:p

I'm in Zurich, switzerland now..going to Beijing 22-25 Apr. No kaki for ktv so must find alternative resource for mm...as I heard Lily's girls standard drop liow.

mengxindi
17-04-2009, 07:44 PM
hi bro, which of these gals are college students? Would love to try them out. Are they permanent in beijing?

Sorry, I forgot any of their names.

mengxindi
17-04-2009, 07:46 PM

Sorry, I forgot any of their names.

El Frances
20-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Sorry, no time to report before. I tried the real lilly (SMS works better if you don't speak chinese) and got nice girls each time. You guys are right, these girls are playfull. Even if I speak nearly no Mandarin, it was not a problem because I had the right attitude. Great time. Thanks for the tip. Too bad I did not get Dan Dan......
Cheers

less
20-04-2009, 09:25 PM
I also tried ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/) 2 days ago, called a girl from 成都, petite and young (19+ yr old).

She was the one picked up my call, I checked in terms of services and prices (2 hour full services inclusive of massage), I specifically told that I want good service girl.

She came to the hotel about 20 minutes later, and started the massage for me.

After a good 20 minutes of massage, especially when I turn up and she started to massage my tights where my small brother already showing sign of energy, I looked at her, and she bend down to kiss me.

We had a long, long french kiss, while my hands were searching all over her, eventually one hand occupying the top, and the other below.

She\'s very wet for some reasons, and started moaning.

We continue to caress and our french kiss for a while, and eventually I turned her around, kissed her nice nipples.

Till the time where I could not hold on anymore, I started to enter into the wet and warm cunt.

We did it in a few positions, and eventually I cum.

I love her moan during the actual action, and her service is certainly worth the $$.

Name: Forgot since when she introduced herself to me, she was so shy that she spoke so softly, can\'t hear
Height: Below 1.55 meters
Massage: 7/10
BJ: None (Frenching all the way, BJ was already not required, and not in my mind at all)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, with real moaning, I simply love it)
GFF: 9.5/10 (With the French kiss, and after action hugging, after action massage, certainly good GFF)
I also tried the ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)

Came to my room within 1/2 hour.
I asked for number 7 but they give me number 8.
But anyway, she\'s cute too but a bit of fat at the tummy.
But her skin and boobs are very nice.

Massage + FJ = 500
Tips = 100

Hard Drive
21-04-2009, 11:00 PM
I also tried the ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)

Came to my room within 1/2 hour.
I asked for number 7 but they give me number 8.
But anyway, she\'s cute too but a bit of fat at the tummy.
But her skin and boobs are very nice.

Massage + FJ = 500
Tips = 100

I'm going to BJ next mth. Are the girls from the link above what u see is what u get?

QQBoy
22-04-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm going to BJ next mth. Are the girls from the link above what u see is what u get?

Most of the photos are outdated. If you really want gorgeous looking SYT, it's going to cost you RMB1,000. See my previous post. The RMB500 girls are not that stunning, but certainly provide very good service and give you the girlfriend feelings.

zhangzhong
23-04-2009, 02:11 PM
hehehe...no boobs, feel like bonking a man when doing doggie:p

I\'m in Zurich, switzerland now..going to Beijing 22-25 Apr. No kaki for ktv so must find alternative resource for mm...as I heard Lily\'s girls standard drop liow.

I was just back from Beijing, the weather isnt good, therefore I was alone in the hotel. I heard from a friend said that Lili has some new girls. I saw from the forum that there were 2 girls which suit my taste. I managed to call Lili and within 40 minutes, there stood a pretty young tall girl appeared in front of me. Her name is Xiang Xiang and looks slimmer than the photo, we chat a while and finally action began. Overall she is a nice girl to be with. I also tried Yang Yang the next tried. It is both unforgetable nights.
This time Lili told me that somebody has been using her name to market other girls. Please be informed that Lili has only these 2 mobile numbers 13552885100 and 13810871568. Brothers here pls take note.

less
23-04-2009, 02:16 PM
I\'m going to BJ next mth. Are the girls from the link above what u see is what u get?

The link above is:???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn)

Hard Drive
24-04-2009, 12:21 AM
The link above is:???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn)

How come I click on the pics to enlarge turnout diff girls one???:confused:

QQBoy
24-04-2009, 02:16 AM
How come I click on the pics to enlarge turnout diff girls one???:confused:

Don't bother with the pictures. They are outdated.

hutonghustle
24-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Odd request, but what's a good place to stop by close to the airport?

I will have been sitting on a plane, staring down the aisle at stewardesses' butts for 12 hours. I'd like to fit in a session before heading to dinner and hotel. I'd prefer to enjoy on the premises, so any recs for a massage parlor with BJ or HJ finish? Somewhere close to Lido or Dongzhimen? Cheers.

reuters
25-04-2009, 09:43 AM
The Govt is stepping up checks on entertainment places, do thread with caution.

playboy2000
25-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

gemini4675
28-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Just came back from BJ, staying near the birdnest. Tried 2 girls from LiLi which were of good ratings....confirmed that the number 13552885100 is correct. Within 30 mins the girls arrived, 1st one was a student and the second one was a office worker. LiLi also has a shop front which you can view the girls before taking them out.
Cheers!

dus2
28-04-2009, 04:11 PM
wuah... Dan2, Beijing i'm coming...!! next 2weeks : better weather ?
any info for a clean hotel, small hotel is OK (maybe new?)
In GD RMB 250-350 + internet, has many options, but Beijing ?

QQBoy
28-04-2009, 07:10 PM

You can try Holiday Inn Express Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts Reservations (http://www.holidayinn.com/)

reuters
29-04-2009, 09:24 AM

The weather is great, but kinda on the cold side, should be warmer in 2 weeks time. Depends on which part of Beijing you are staying at, but should not be a issue finding clean rooms with that budget. Plenty of hotels here.

Hard Drive
29-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm going to BJ next week, any solid girls to recommend pls based on yr own experience:)

melinda11
29-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Have to agree with Bro less. Called Mary at 13810871568as per Bro mengxindi recommend, told her I want big boobs and GOOD service, I emphasize on the word GOOD so that she get the message.

Waited for about 40 minutes and this sweet, shoulder length hair girl show up at my door. She hug me right away after entering the room and help me undress. Wow, she was fast. In no time we were both naked and she start licking me all over. When she is about to reach for my didi, she ask whether can she clean it with Colgate first ? Whoa ! I say yes of course and then we went to the bathroom, and let her apply some Colgate on my didi, damn shiok as it is so cooling ! Back to the bed and as expected, she started BBBJ me. This girl is such a licker and sucker, and she is really hot in bed. In fact I almost cum when she was BBBJing me.

I was quite sextified with her service, until she took out the condom. I told her that not so fast as I want to \"service\" her back. I start sucking her tits, by the way, she get one pair of firm and soft C-cup boobs, firm as they are holding up, soft as when you grab them. This is when she spoil the mood. She started fake moaning, and keep rushing me to ramp her. Somehow this \"rushing\" pisses me off and I lost the good feel. Anyway, just turn and let her put the condom on me, and she start riding me. She fake moaning in ecstasy, while of course I expect most of them to fake their moaning, hers was just doing it very badly, unconvincing that is. I ask her to turn around, doggie her, then finish off with missionary.

Overall, was very sextifying in the beginning, until she \"rushes\" you to ramp her.

Here are her info, in case you guys want to try her.

Name: Liu Xi (Lily) from Chengdu
Looks: 7/10
Body:8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 6/10 (should have been a 8 or 9 if not for the rushing)

Enjoy

dus2
30-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Thank's QQboy.

Do u know SUPER 8 ? As I remember, Tony Stark even mention abt this hotel.
I don't know, why I can't accept more than RMB 300/night for hotel in China.
But waste up to RMB 1000/night for some mei2 / KTV / is acceptable..?

Any other hotel recomendation.

cheers....

dustremover
30-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Hey Bros,
I am going to visit BJ next week and looking for a GOOD pure massage place (good price but not ridiculously expensive).
I am staying around Huixinxijie Nankou station.
Please give me some instruction on the massage please.
Thank you in advance,

goo_ey
30-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Thank's QQboy.

cheers....

Bro, u can consider those apartment hotel-style instead if u dun want hotel. clean & good. around 400rmb/night.

c_s_c_s
01-05-2009, 12:07 AM
just something to share: if u happen to be staying at china world or st regis hotel on the eastern side of the city, just know that the hotel massage service is not entirely zheng gui. with some coaxing, u can get HJ and BJ for 200-500RMB and FJ for 1000+ RMB. obviously has to be in your room and not in the hotel's main massage/spa area. hotel biz is down these days, so girls are more open-minded.

anyone has any good lobangs in beijing, especially sauna, pls share.

checkinginout
01-05-2009, 12:51 AM
After a long time reading this forum, finally made the call to Lily. She asked me the type of girl I wanted. Replied: cute, nice skin, not a lot of makeup, playful. She asked, is a short girl ok? I said that is fine as long as she is cute.
Within 15 minutes (I live really close to Lily's place) the girl arrives. Really short probably around 1.4 to 1.5 meters. Can't really tell since I was basically staring at the top of her head. She had too much make up and was just not attractive at all. Called Lily to tell her to send another one. Sent the first girl back to where ever the hell she came from.

The second one shows up about 30 minutes later. Now I'm talking about natural/normal girl attractive. High heels, black stockings, nice dress, very classy. Walks in, we sit on the couch talking and watching TV while I finish my sandwich. Normal talking (where she's from, how long in beijing, etc). I ask her how long we have, she replies whenever you finish. I asked her that it shouldn't be rushed and we should use the entire 2 hours. She playfully rejected and changed the subject.

After I finished the sandwich, told her to shower together. Stripped down and started showering. The shower was nothing to brag about. Basically, she just washed herself and didn't bother with me. Dried off, got on the bed, nice bbbj with great tongue and sucking action. Asked her if CIM is ok, she said no. Kept trying to change her mind but no luck. She kept rushing and asked to cap and get inside her. Bit of a turn-off to be so rushed. Had her bbbj me some more since I love the view from there. Capped, went in missionary, fake moaning, flipped her over to do from behind. Was close to cumming so had to stop. Brought her over to the living room to test out the couch. Had her role play a little with her putting on her high heels and pretending to just come through the door.
Went back to the bed, kept pressuring her to CIM or face but was able to settle with hj on chest. Basically sprayed all over her chest and splattered her hair/face. ... nice.

She showered and we sat around talking for about 15 minutes. Gave me her number and said that I should go by the shop sometime. I told her maybe but worried there are not very attractive ones there.

Name: Wang Ye from sichuan
looks: 7/10
body: 8/10, great tits, round
bbbj: 7/10, not long enough and no eye contact. no deep throat
fj: 7/10 was really tight. great skin, legs
rtf: probably not since she kept rushing. But maybe I will call her up to see how her friends look like.
overall: 7/10
damage: 500
her number: [deleted]

A few weeks ago went cruising down Chaoyang Bei Lu past the 5th ring road. Came to a quiet section of town where there were rows of bbs. In total probably around 20 different shops in a 20 minute stroll on the street. Basically only one place offered full service but the girls were not worth it. Finally narrowed it down to one place for a 200kuai 2 hour hj. Great looking selection of girls and pretty clean (for bbs standards).
Picked the girl, went to a room, talked, watched tv. She started with a back massage which was great! Then flipped over and went to work with the hj. Asked for bj but she said nobody at that shop does anything beyond hj. Shot my load, went to shower, came back and cuddled on the bed watching tv/talking.

Name: don't remember, don't want to know.
looks: 6/10
body: 6/10 chubby, too much make up
overall: 6/10
damage: 200
Expensive for hj but it was a relaxing 2 hours, not rushed, just fun and hanging out.

checkinginout
01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Thinking about checking out lily's shop tomorrow May 1st. Anybody care to join me? Probably in the afternoon after 12pm.

QQBoy
01-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Thank's QQboy.

cheers....

The last time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, I paid RMB270 per nite. If you want to check out other hotel price, you can find out from www.ctrip.com (http://www.ctrip.com). Good luck!

singman80
01-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Tried Lili girls a couple of times. She answers her phone promptly and is very polite. The first time was 2-days ago when I just landed in Beijing, called her about 12am requesting for part-time student but was told it's too late, have to be in the afternoon. So I went with her recommendation.

Name: Wang Yan
Boobs: 7/10 - about B cup nice and perky
BBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 - fake moan

This afternoon decided to try the part-time "student".

Name: Fei Fei
Looks: 8/10 - girl next door look
Boobs: 8/10 - B cup and perky
BBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 - she seems to enjoy it.
Fingered her for quite a while and she moans and her whole body trembles.

Have a good time brothers.. cheers~

dus2
02-05-2009, 10:19 PM
OK bro QQ, thank's

Surge88
05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
bro care to PM me feifei number please. will be visiting beijing this thursday

cheers
:p

QQBoy
05-05-2009, 07:51 PM

cheers

Bro..you can contact Lily. Her number is in this thread.

singman80
05-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Bro, I didn't keep Fei Fei's number but you can get to her through Li Li. Her number is 138-1087-1568.

cheers

dus2
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
QQboy,

Holiday Inn Express, you RMB270 per night ? which one ? I can't find.
Room type ?

cheers,

QQBoy
06-05-2009, 01:55 PM
QQboy,

Holiday Inn Express, you RMB270 per night ? which one ? I can't find.
Room type ?

cheers,

Now no more this price liao ..that was promotion a few months ago.

singman80
06-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Yesterday I decide to give LiLi's girl another try and boy did I make the right decision. LiLi remembers me and remember which girls I have tried. She said she will introduce a young, fair and cute girl. Got a call about 45 mins later and went to pick her up.

She's rather short.. about 1.53m but she is very fair with short hair. (Something new for me) She seems shy as we took the elevator upstairs. After chatting a little bit she asked me what service I wanted - nice.. play innocent? We took a shower together and I started the action, started caressing her etc.

Once we are on the bed the action started. She loves to be painted and fingered.. she came twice. Later on she showed me the bite marks on her arm, she did that to prevent herself from screaming. The FJ was excellent, she is willing to try different positions. After about 2-hours of fun.. I'm spent.

When she left she didn't ask for a tip or taxi fare but I gave her extra anyway - well worth it.

Name: Yang Yang
Looks: 9/10 - girl next door look
Body: 8/10 - smooth fair skin with a bit of baby fat
BBJ: 10/10 - take it slow and deep for a good 10 minutes
FJ: 9/10 - she really enjoyed it
RTF: Hell.. yeah..

QQBoy
07-05-2009, 12:08 AM

Great FR! Maybe you can do a threesome with Lili's gals and another FR here?

bjboo
07-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Yesterday I decide to give LiLi's girl another try and boy did I make the right decision. LiLi remembers me and remember which girls I have tried. She said she will introduce a young, fair and cute girl. Got a call about 45 mins later and went to pick her up.

She's rather short.. about 1.53m but she is very fair with short hair. (Something new for me) She seems shy as we took the elevator upstairs. After chatting a little bit she asked me what service I wanted - nice.. play innocent? We took a shower together and I started the action, started caressing her etc.

Once we are on the bed the action started. She loves to be painted and fingered.. she came twice. Later on she showed me the bite marks on her arm, she did that to prevent herself from screaming. The FJ was excellent, she is willing to try different positions. After about 2-hours of fun.. I'm spent.

When she left she didn't ask for a tip or taxi fare but I gave her extra anyway - well worth it.

Hi Singman
i think i tried the same girl. unless lili has another yangyang also short and short hair. looks is not bad, she says she is a beautician by trade.
agree with your FR, except i may not rtf :)

singman80
07-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Bro Bjboo,

I guess it the same girl - she did mention something about that.

Torn between going back to her and trying others. Do you have any good recommendations?

Hi Singman
i think i tried the same girl. unless lili has another yangyang also short and short hair. looks is not bad, she says she is a beautician by trade.
agree with your FR, except i may not rtf :)

singman80
08-05-2009, 10:23 AM
3some?? Don't have that kind of energy ;)

2some is something to consider..

Great FR! Maybe you can do a threesome with Lili's gals and another FR here?

xAuronx
09-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Lilli's girls are excellent service providers and I strongly recommend Fei Fei to anybody interested.

I tried her earlier this week, and was very satisfied.

FR
Name: Fei Fei
Looks: 7/10 - cute, but not SYT
Boobs: 7/10 - very perky, loves to be grabbed, but slightly smaller around B cup.
BBJ: 9/10 - lots of saliva, very wet, long duration, excellent.
FJ: 9/10 - she was extremely wet the throughout the entire process, very enthusiastic, worked hard to make me come. Participated in a multitude of positions.

I'm looking forward to booking more of Lilli's girls in the coming week. Pretty good for Beijing standards.

xAuronx
09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
First of all, as a new member I felt I would immediately contribute by writing a “Guide for Mongering in Beijing”.

I am moving to Singapore, and hope to exchange information with some of the seasoned pros in Singapore.

The observations below primarily apply to Beijing, but I think they can generally be applied to any city in China. There are hotels, bars, KTVs, and Saunas everywhere, it is just a matter of finding them. I will only comment on the pay-to-play (P2P) business in this post as I feel the “freebie” scene actually costs you more in the long run both financially and emotionally. I encourage other senior members to comment/revise my observations below – I certainly do not claim to know everything about the scene in Beijing, but want to throw out some general information. I have decided not to provide any specific locations as I do not want to point Law Enforcement Officials to any of the remaining venues, but a

Mongers in China can be divided into 2 general categories – the visitor, and the resident. While this is a very obvious observation, it should be considered when you read the posts on this board. My perspective of a “good deal” might be very different from yours, and we are most likely both right.

Residents typically have a bit more flexibility, but often do not want to bring girls back to their own apartment. With more flexibility they often are more price conscious – if I don’t take someone tonight, there is always tomorrow night. Residents also have the ability to develop a deeper relationship with the “regular” girls who work at his local pub. He can become protective of the girls, and the girls will sometimes become protective of him.

Visitors are normally in China for a short time, working during the day time, and free at night. They stay in hotels where they can normally take girls, unless they are traveling with their spouse or co-workers. Visitors will typically spend more money that a resident – after all, when is the next time they will be in Beijing?

So many factors affect the price that you will pay that I am hesitant to even generalize prices. Factors include venue, nationality, age, perceived beauty, amount of time “in the business”, time of day, day of the week, and even the day of the month (is rent due soon?). I have known many young, good looking guys who think they should get a discount simply because the girl should want to go with them anyway. Experience has shown that this attitude will typically cause the girl to charge you more, or give you worse services. Generally speaking multiple visits to the same girl will almost always improve the experience, but not always. If you are a resident and setup a “regular” visit with a girl you can typically negotiate a better rate than if you go with a different girl every time. The key is to simply discuss the situation with the girl. From her standpoint it is always better/safer to go with someone she knows is not crazy then to risk going with a stranger.

Holidays
Major holidays in China are always a time for crack down in Beijing, so you can expect these times to be slower than others. The major holiday in China is Spring Festival. It’s date is based upon the lunar calendar, but typically in late January or early February. In the weeks prior to Spring Festival the police will begin raiding bars, clubs and KTVs. In addition, most of the working girls will go to their home town for the holiday, so if you are a visitor you will be out of luck during this holiday. Other major holidays to be avoided include May 1 – International Labor Holiday, and the first week of October, which is the holiday honoring the founding of the People’s Republic of China.

The Girls
Chinese girls can be found everywhere; you are in China, after all! If a girl speaks good English then she is probably working for herself, i.e. free-lance. Girls in Saunas, BBS, and Streetwalkers may be girls from the countryside who have been brought to the city under the assumption they would be working a straight job, only to be thrust into this business. Most are simply trying to earn money in the “Big City” to send back home to their family. Some get caught up in the life style, and are just looking to make a quick buck. Just like any job, there are many different girls enter this business for many different reasons. You can get a young (18 years old) Chinese girl from the countryside, who speaks little if any English, for a short time for around 300 RMB. A girl in her early 20s that speaks decent English will probably ask for 1000 RMB for short time, but will probably go for 600 RMB. Chinese girls will typically ask to be paid up-front. I recommend you offer to pay half up front, and half after the fact. Otherwise the girl has no motivation to provide a good experience. I find Chinese girls to be more mechanical, approaching their job with a professional attitude, but that is just my opinion.

Most Mongolian girls are free lance, but some were deceived into entering the business with the promise of a good job in Beijing. Price will range from 600 RMB for short time, up to 1500 RMB for all night. Most Mongolian girls do not expect to be paid until after the act, so if one asks to be paid up front I would be a little suspicious. In my experience the Mongolian girls provide a more passionate, girlfriend experience (GFE), but experiences vary.

Most of the Russian girls are in Beijing on some type of “indentured servitude” arrangement – someone paid for their travel from Russia to Beijing, and they have to work off this cost. They are very firm on price because they must give back a certain amount back to their “handler”. As I recall they charge 1000 RMB for short-time, and 2500 RMB for all night. Many of the Russian girls in Beijing will not go with Westerners – they prefer to take Chinese men who will pay them more, and finish faster. While residents might be interested in the Russian girls, if you are a visitor to China then why go after something you can get find “back home”?

You can meet a girl in your hotel room before 11 pm without difficulty. After 11 pm you may have to register the girl at the front desk. If this is the case, than she will need a valid passport – ruling out the Chinese girls. Don’t worry about registering the girl – if anything she will be less likely to try anything funny because the hotel has her name and passport information. For short time most girls will have an apartment. It is typically safe to go back to the girl’s place, but keep your wits about you, and don’t expect anything fancy. Another alternative is to meet a girl at a sauna. They are open 24 hours a day, and most of them have rooms for rent just like a hotel, only by the hour. You would each enter the sauna and then plan to meet “up stairs”. If you are looking for a long time experience, or think you may want to try to convert a short-time to a long time, it is best to take the girl back to your place.

Sauna
Sauna’s in the west often spark visions of homosexual activities, but in China this is not the case. They are places where you can go and have a relaxing soak in a hot tub, as well as get a massage. Many saunas are thin veils for brothels.
Upon entry you surrender your shoes and are given a key to a locker. There are separate locker room and bathing areas for men and women. You go in, strip down, and put your cloths in a locker. You then take a shower and can enjoy the hot tub, sauna room, ect. When you are finished you can go up to the 2nd floor which is typically a mixed sex area where they may have a buffet, and a place where you can get a foot massage. There will probably be a separate area with private rooms where you can get a massage. Some places only offer straight massage, but most will offer extras. The better saunas will perform a “routine” where the girl combines a body-to-body massage, cat bath, ect. Depending on the level of package you purchase. Some will provide “prostrate” massage which will seem strange if you have never had one, but worth the experience. If there is an “oil massage” on the menu this should at least include a “happy ending”. Normally the step from “oil massage” to a “deluxe” package is step – from 300 RMB for an oil massage, to 1200+ RMB for full service. Some saunas may have additional apparatus, like the famed “red ropes”, but I have not found such a place in Beijing. I am sure Sauna’s periodically get raided, but typically the layout of the place is such that you would be able to get yourself together before getting caught in a compromising position. Saunas will typically accept credit cards, and be able to issue official receipts (fa piao) under the title of “food” for those of you who can file an expense report. My best sauna experience was actually in Macau, where they have girls from all over Asia from which to choose, and performance is top notch.

xAuronx
09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Barbershops (BBS) and Massage Parlors (MP)
Small shops are located all over the city that employee Chinese girls. You can tell the difference between a legitimate barbershop or massage parlor from one the offers extra service by just looking in the front door. If you see several scantily clad girls sitting in the front window, gesturing for you to come in, they do not want to give you a haircut. Typically you will pick a girl and go into a back room that may only be separated from the front of the parlor by a sheet hanging on the door. Privacy is non-existent. The girls will ask for a high price to start off, but you can probably get a hand-job for 100 RMB (or less), and full sex for under 300 RMB. They may also try to up-sell you to multiple girls (one gives oyu the hand job, while another lets you see/feel her boobs), ect. Sometimes the girls will go back with you to your hotel/apartment, but this is rare. I have never felt too safe at such establishments as privacy is limited, but I have never heard of anyone getting busted at a BBS.

Hotel Lobby/Bar
If you are staying in a 2 or 3 start hotel then there is a good chance that you will receive a call from someone in the hotel “beauty parlor” offering you massage. If you answer the phone with an English “hello” they may simply hang-up, but a “wei?” might get you a proposition. If you do not receive a phone call it might be worth checking out the hotel beauty parlor because if they offer extra service this will be the spot from which they are dispatched. If the hotel has a sauna then it might also be a place where you can find extra services. When traveling outside of Beijing the hotel beauty parlor or sauna may be the only place where you can find any action.
Most 4 and 5 star hotels will have a few working girls hanging around the lobby or bar area. These girls will primarily Chinese girls, but there may be the odd Mongolian or Russian thrown into the mix. No matter how “new” these girls claim to be to Beijing, they most likely have been working the same spot for several years. They will know, and be known by, most of the hotel/bar staff. The girl will typically approach you and ask where you are from, how long you will be in town, and where you are staying. The younger/better looking they appear, combined with their ability to speak English, will determine the price. Just like when you shop for anything in Beijing, they will start off with a high price, but most likely come down to a reasonable level. Girls working out of the hotel lobby/bar are typically very low risk because they will be well known to the management, and thus will not want to cause trouble by trying to rip you off. In addition, the girls will be plugged into the local situation, and know when it is not safe to go back to your room.

Bar/Club/Disco
Just about any bar in Beijing that foreigners frequent will have at least a few working girls. The routine will be the same as outlined in the “Hotel Lobby Bar” section above. Generally speaking it is safe to take a girl back to your hotel or apartment, but sometimes the cops will come through one of the bars and ask to see identification cards. Normally they are just harassing the girls, but there have been cases where they have asked to see the passports of the guys in the bar too. If they do, it is not a big deal. I recommend carrying a copy of your passport, along with a copy of the visa page and the page with the entry stamp. This should satisfy any request. If you leave a bar with a girl you may want to just double check and ensure that you are not being followed. I certainly do not want to make everyone paranoid, but there have been cases of cops following “couples” from a bar back to their hotel and knocking on the door.

Streetwalker (SW)
Just like everywhere in the world there are girls working the “street”, but in Beijing it is a little different. Rather than seeing the actual girl on the street you will most likely be approached by a “mommy” who will promise beautiful girls. If you agree a car may quickly show up with several girls inside from which you can choose. These girls may be cute, but will most likely be in experienced and will not speak any English. On the plus side, they will be cheap – maybe 300 RMB for short time.
WARNING – don’t ever go with / follow someone who promises to take you to a bar with “beautiful girls”. These places are just out to scam you.

Karaoke Bar (KTV)
There are several big chain KTVs where friends/co-works go to have fun, such as Party World. This is not the type of KTV you want – you want one where they have girls. A KTV is a group experience, so if you are solo it is not advised. Get a Chinese friend/business partner to take you to one. You may want to drop some hints that you would like to see some beautiful girls, otherwise he may think you just want to sing. It is at such events that trust and “guan xi” is truly solidified.

When you get to the KTV you will be shown a room with sectional sofas along the back wall, and an audio/visual system along the front wall. The cost of the KTV experience includes the room, drinks/snacks, and tips for the girls. You can typically get the room fee waved if you purchase a minimum amount of drinks. After the room details are settled then a lineup of girls will be brought in to the room. You can choose whichever girl meets your fancy. They may speak a little English, but most will not. No problem, as you did not come to talk anyway – you can always play the dice game with her to get things “warmed up”. The overall experience can range from very tame to very wild. At a tame KTV you would sit with your girl, chat, drink and flirt, but not much more. At a wild KTV the girls will get naked, dance, and rub all over you. I have never heard of any sexual the (HJ, BJ, or FS) taking place at a KTV in Beijing, but in Xian it is routine for this to happen. The girls will sometimes go out with you, but they tend to be a little on the expensive side (1000 RMB for short time), as they also tend to be younger and more attractive the other working girls. If you want a girl who will go home with you it is best to ask the “mommy” who is showing you the girls to help you select a girl, as she will know which ones are more open to the idea. Tips at a KTV in Beijing is typically 300 RMB per girl. It is the same amount if she sits with you for an hour, or all night. I will often select 2 girls from the line up to minimize my chance of picking a “dud”. After 30 minutes or so I will dismiss one of the girls if she is no fun with a minimal tip. You can always ask the mommy to bring back in a lineup of girls to allow you to pick another one, but the “good” girls tend to go fast. By the end of the night the selection is not that great. Most KTVs can provide you with an official receipt (fa piao) for the total cost (including tips) written out for “food”. Again, good for those of you on expense accounts.

Shopping
There have been several posts from guys who have had luck picking up girls at various shopping centers (China World mall, for one). If you are walking around a mall and a girl makes eye contact with you, and gives you a big smile, then she is probably on the game. Walk over and say hello. There are several SCAMS out there of which you should be aware – the girl may ask you to go to a tea house or bar just to “talk”. If this happens it should immediately set off alarm bells. Her goal will be to order some expensive tea/drink, and then stick you with the bill. When the order is places ALWAYS find out what she has ordered, and how much it will cost.
If you have been lucky enough to find a girl that is not a scam artist then you may be in for a little afternoon fun. Afternoon prices should be lower than evening prices, no matter how much the girl quotes you.

Classified ads (internet, local English publications)
Several of the English language magazines and websites list “massage” services. No mater how the ad is worded, the girl in the picture is not the girl you are going to get. Most of the numbers go back to a single person answering the phone, who will then dispatch a girl that is similar to what you want. When you talk to them on the phone be as specific as possible, without mentioning sexual services. Say you want a tall girl, short girl, slim, big breasts, ect. The price they quote you will be for a straight forward massage, with a possible happy ending. When the girl arrives at your door you have the option of sending her away, but you should at least give her taxi money. If you accept her you get comfortable and she will start the massage. Once she gets you nice and horney she will try to up-sell you to full sex. She will start at a high price, but if you stick to your guns you should be able to keep her to a reasonable level. To my knowledge the Chinese police do not run “sting” operations in Beijing, so you are fairly safe in having a girl from a classified ad meet you.

Good luck, and Happy Hunting!

Cheers,

xAuronx

QQBoy
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Will be going to Beijing in a week's time. Can't wait to check out the syt :D:D

zhangzhong
10-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi

Lily charge around 500-600 per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.

Bull05
11-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Lily is so "service oriented" that even when I was back in Singapore, I still received her sms about how many new girls that have just arrived.

Well, I had to call her & tell her to remove my hp no. from her sms list. She said that it's all automated (don't know how true it that)

But it's safe to try Lily's girls.

matsuda
16-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Bro,

Great piece of work for the causla visitor..

:D

matsuda
16-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Barbershops (BBS) and Massage Parlors (MP)
Small shops are located all over the city that employee Chinese girls. You can tell the difference between a legitimate barbershop or massage parlor from one the offers extra service by just looking in the front door. If you see several scantily clad girls sitting in the front window, gesturing for you to come in, they do not want to give you a haircut. Typically you will pick a girl and go into a back room that may only be separated from the front of the parlor by a sheet hanging on the door. Privacy is non-existent. The girls will ask for a high price to start off, but you can probably get a hand-job for 100 RMB (or less), and full sex for under 300 RMB. They may also try to up-sell you to multiple girls (one gives oyu the hand job, while another lets you see/feel her boobs), ect. Sometimes the girls will go back with you to your hotel/apartment, but this is rare. I have never felt too safe at such establishments as privacy is limited, but I have never heard of anyone getting busted at a BBS.

Hotel Lobby/Bar
If you are staying in a 2 or 3 start hotel then there is a good chance that you will receive a call from someone in the hotel “beauty parlor” offering you massage. If you answer the phone with an English “hello” they may simply hang-up, but a “wei?” might get you a proposition. If you do not receive a phone call it might be worth checking out the hotel beauty parlor because if they offer extra service this will be the spot from which they are dispatched. If the hotel has a sauna then it might also be a place where you can find extra services. When traveling outside of Beijing the hotel beauty parlor or sauna may be the only place where you can find any action.
Most 4 and 5 star hotels will have a few working girls hanging around the lobby or bar area. These girls will primarily Chinese girls, but there may be the odd Mongolian or Russian thrown into the mix. No matter how “new” these girls claim to be to Beijing, they most likely have been working the same spot for several years. They will know, and be known by, most of the hotel/bar staff. The girl will typically approach you and ask where you are from, how long you will be in town, and where you are staying. The younger/better looking they appear, combined with their ability to speak English, will determine the price. Just like when you shop for anything in Beijing, they will start off with a high price, but most likely come down to a reasonable level. Girls working out of the hotel lobby/bar are typically very low risk because they will be well known to the management, and thus will not want to cause trouble by trying to rip you off. In addition, the girls will be plugged into the local situation, and know when it is not safe to go back to your room.

Bar/Club/Disco
Just about any bar in Beijing that foreigners frequent will have at least a few working girls. The routine will be the same as outlined in the “Hotel Lobby Bar” section above. Generally speaking it is safe to take a girl back to your hotel or apartment, but sometimes the cops will come through one of the bars and ask to see identification cards. Normally they are just harassing the girls, but there have been cases where they have asked to see the passports of the guys in the bar too. If they do, it is not a big deal. I recommend carrying a copy of your passport, along with a copy of the visa page and the page with the entry stamp. This should satisfy any request. If you leave a bar with a girl you may want to just double check and ensure that you are not being followed. I certainly do not want to make everyone paranoid, but there have been cases of cops following “couples” from a bar back to their hotel and knocking on the door.

Streetwalker (SW)
Just like everywhere in the world there are girls working the “street”, but in Beijing it is a little different. Rather than seeing the actual girl on the street you will most likely be approached by a “mommy” who will promise beautiful girls. If you agree a car may quickly show up with several girls inside from which you can choose. These girls may be cute, but will most likely be in experienced and will not speak any English. On the plus side, they will be cheap – maybe 300 RMB for short time.
WARNING – don’t ever go with / follow someone who promises to take you to a bar with “beautiful girls”. These places are just out to scam you.

Karaoke Bar (KTV)
There are several big chain KTVs where friends/co-works go to have fun, such as Party World. This is not the type of KTV you want – you want one where they have girls. A KTV is a group experience, so if you are solo it is not advised. Get a Chinese friend/business partner to take you to one. You may want to drop some hints that you would like to see some beautiful girls, otherwise he may think you just want to sing. It is at such events that trust and “guan xi” is truly solidified.

When you get to the KTV you will be shown a room with sectional sofas along the back wall, and an audio/visual system along the front wall. The cost of the KTV experience includes the room, drinks/snacks, and tips for the girls. You can typically get the room fee waved if you purchase a minimum amount of drinks. After the room details are settled then a lineup of girls will be brought in to the room. You can choose whichever girl meets your fancy. They may speak a little English, but most will not. No problem, as you did not come to talk anyway – you can always play the dice game with her to get things “warmed up”. The overall experience can range from very tame to very wild. At a tame KTV you would sit with your girl, chat, drink and flirt, but not much more. At a wild KTV the girls will get naked, dance, and rub all over you. I have never heard of any sexual the (HJ, BJ, or FS) taking place at a KTV in Beijing, but in Xian it is routine for this to happen. The girls will sometimes go out with you, but they tend to be a little on the expensive side (1000 RMB for short time), as they also tend to be younger and more attractive the other working girls. If you want a girl who will go home with you it is best to ask the “mommy” who is showing you the girls to help you select a girl, as she will know which ones are more open to the idea. Tips at a KTV in Beijing is typically 300 RMB per girl. It is the same amount if she sits with you for an hour, or all night. I will often select 2 girls from the line up to minimize my chance of picking a “dud”. After 30 minutes or so I will dismiss one of the girls if she is no fun with a minimal tip. You can always ask the mommy to bring back in a lineup of girls to allow you to pick another one, but the “good” girls tend to go fast. By the end of the night the selection is not that great. Most KTVs can provide you with an official receipt (fa piao) for the total cost (including tips) written out for “food”. Again, good for those of you on expense accounts.

Shopping
There have been several posts from guys who have had luck picking up girls at various shopping centers (China World mall, for one). If you are walking around a mall and a girl makes eye contact with you, and gives you a big smile, then she is probably on the game. Walk over and say hello. There are several SCAMS out there of which you should be aware – the girl may ask you to go to a tea house or bar just to “talk”. If this happens it should immediately set off alarm bells. Her goal will be to order some expensive tea/drink, and then stick you with the bill. When the order is places ALWAYS find out what she has ordered, and how much it will cost.
If you have been lucky enough to find a girl that is not a scam artist then you may be in for a little afternoon fun. Afternoon prices should be lower than evening prices, no matter how much the girl quotes you.

Classified ads (internet, local English publications)
Several of the English language magazines and websites list “massage” services. No mater how the ad is worded, the girl in the picture is not the girl you are going to get. Most of the numbers go back to a single person answering the phone, who will then dispatch a girl that is similar to what you want. When you talk to them on the phone be as specific as possible, without mentioning sexual services. Say you want a tall girl, short girl, slim, big breasts, ect. The price they quote you will be for a straight forward massage, with a possible happy ending. When the girl arrives at your door you have the option of sending her away, but you should at least give her taxi money. If you accept her you get comfortable and she will start the massage. Once she gets you nice and horney she will try to up-sell you to full sex. She will start at a high price, but if you stick to your guns you should be able to keep her to a reasonable level. To my knowledge the Chinese police do not run “sting” operations in Beijing, so you are fairly safe in having a girl from a classified ad meet you.

Good luck, and Happy Hunting!

Cheers,

xAuronx

Great piece of work for the causal visitor..

playboy2000
16-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Lisa's shop comes four new girls. Two of them are part-time college students. The other two are company clerks, also part-time. They are all slim, pretty girls, having smothy skin and sexy body. Also provide black stockings and high heels service. I have tried all of them, very good. Lisa's contact is 13911070945.

Oracle0711
22-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Had a chance to try a few of Lili girls. She also send me some photos for ease of selections. Of the three that she sent, I only tried Florentina, she is a private school student taking up English lesson.

Tried her on 2 counts coz i was lazy trying to change new gals.

Very sexy, slim and gets wet once she gets into the mood...

Here are the links:

Florentina (1.64m)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2456/3553044337_6a30f17b95_o.jpg

1.68 m (yet to try)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3553044383_8b8ac0778d_o.jpg

1.63m (yet to try - think this one is still a student)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3412/3553851864_c842bd9c75_o.jpg

Cheers

QQBoy
23-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Had a chance to try a few of Lili girls. She also send me some photos for ease of selections. Of the three that she sent, I only tried Florentina, she is a private school student taking up English lesson.

Tried her on 2 counts coz i was lazy trying to change new gals.

Very sexy, slim and gets wet once she gets into the mood...

Here are the links:
Cheers

Nice pics you have!

n733
23-05-2009, 01:29 PM
any bro can advise whats the cheapest airline to fly bj from sg?:confused:

trellis001
24-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Go to SQ website. click on the local promotions. You get 598 nett return tripo. W/o mileage, cannot cancel once you confirm booking. Min 1 pax to go. Almost half price of normal S$1100

I am book on 27/5.

kikkiboy76
30-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Just back from BJ 1 month ago, like to share some FR with you guys or some word of advise.

Visited "Barber Shop" twice and both times, those girls will just "search" through your pocket during massage to aga aga know how much you have. (BTW, i dun bring wallet, just the RMB and my room card)

My strategy, bring just enough so that they cannot ask for more. 1 more thing is they will ask their friend come in, 1 of them keep pestering me to the state i told them i wanna go if they insist, dunno business no good or wat knn so desperate, i say no for a good 10mins man.

FR:

The girl will lead u to the back room and ask u lie on the bed and start massaging you. Nowadays you dun have to strip, i think the law very strict now. She just touch touch abit, then say wanna ask her friend introduce her, i told her dunwan but she still call her in, KNN. Then pester me, after her friend left finally, i told her i dun have money so dun bother, then she ask me how much i have lar, touch my pocket ask me show her lar, pui.

Then after some haggering, settle for 120RMB (SGD27) for HJ, while doing still ask me have CC anot ask me go draw somemore pui, then keep talking to her friends outside some alien language i dun understand, pui, i think i overheard something like telling them i oni have 120. I did autoroam from top to bottom, they just pull down their undies and bra and let you autoroam, no stripping. Breast Massage cost much more now compared to last year.

In the end shot my load on some tissue she prepared and left the fuck up place.

RTF? No way, they pester too much till the stage it turns me off.

Makubex
30-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Had similar experience near Lido area.

Went into those barber shop and end up being pester by 3 gals. They come in one by one .... End up paying something like RMB500 :(

No way for RTF.

Just back from BJ 1 month ago, like to share some FR with you guys or some word of advise.

Visited "Barber Shop" twice and both times, those girls will just "search" through your pocket during massage to aga aga know how much you have. (BTW, i dun bring wallet, just the RMB and my room card)

My strategy, bring just enough so that they cannot ask for more. 1 more thing is they will ask their friend come in, 1 of them keep pestering me to the state i told them i wanna go if they insist, dunno business no good or wat knn so desperate, i say no for a good 10mins man.

FR:

The girl will lead u to the back room and ask u lie on the bed and start massaging you. Nowadays you dun have to strip, i think the law very strict now. She just touch touch abit, then say wanna ask her friend introduce her, i told her dunwan but she still call her in, KNN. Then pester me, after her friend left finally, i told her i dun have money so dun bother, then she ask me how much i have lar, touch my pocket ask me show her lar, pui.

Then after some haggering, settle for 120RMB (SGD27) for HJ, while doing still ask me have CC anot ask me go draw somemore pui, then keep talking to her friends outside some alien language i dun understand, pui, i think i overheard something like telling them i oni have 120. I did autoroam from top to bottom, they just pull down their undies and bra and let you autoroam, no stripping. Breast Massage cost much more now compared to last year.

In the end shot my load on some tissue she prepared and left the fuck up place.

RTF? No way, they pester too much till the stage it turns me off.

kikkiboy76
31-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Had similar experience near Lido area.

Went into those barber shop and end up being pester by 3 gals. They come in one by one .... End up paying something like RMB500 :(

No way for RTF.

Yeah, that's why i advise the bruthers here to bring just enough, so wont get ketok! 500rmb is enough to call those takeaway massage to ur room liao.

Makubex
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Just something to share with bros here:

www.ZhaoDiZhi.net (http://www.zhaodizhi.net/)

Provide proxy and link to access sammyboy within in China ;)

Tockkongman
05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Wonder if there are any brothers out there who could just let me know if there are any massage shops near the Courtyard Marriott (along Chong Wen Men Wai Street, Chongwen District) that also throw in those services. Going with wife, so can only sneak out for an hr or two to do massage lah.

I have tried reading about 20 pages in this thread but so far found nothing in relation to such shops that provide such services near my hotel. Will be leaving for BJ next week, so if i can hear out from some bros re their recommendations, that would be great.

many thanks
TKM

mengxindi
05-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Called up Mary and asked for a stunning young girl. As it was too late, around 1:15am, i met her outside the Ascott service apartment that I lived at.

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

PeterSun
05-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi, bros, I found a new place, better than Lily's and Lisa's shop. The gals there are very young and nice. The first time, Linda sent me a very cute gal. She told me she's the student of Beijing Language College. After taking bath together, she started to give me massage. She's a friendly gal liking smile very much. I enjoyed it. A bit inexperience, but I like her sexual moans, very real. I was fired up and fucked her harder and harder. She was crazy, kissing me and embracing me closely until the game was over. Finally, she gave me a little time massage with a warm talk. I felt relax and very well. After that, called Linda another several times, the gals sent were all very good. Linda's number is 13911730542 and wish you good luck.

Xazz
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Will be heading to Beijing this week on biz trip and staying at Novotel Beijing Xinqiao . Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?

and_alloy
06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?
this is china not thailand :p

QQBoy
11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Will be heading to Beijing this week on biz trip and staying at Novotel Beijing Xinqiao . Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?

4 or 5 stars hotels would require the girl to register at the front desk before going to your room. Some may require you to go to the lobby to fetch her. Happy bonking!

inch15
13-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi everyone,

i will be in beijing from 14 - 30 june 09 just want some contacts of busty ladies for massage and som eextras. please help me.

thanks

tamatiger
16-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

Tried calling LiLi at 13552885100 but was told by a lady she is not in beijing.

Quote me a southern gal at 800rmb ... thats much higher from stated here ...

Anyone feedback or recommendation ?

QQBoy
17-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi all,

Tried calling LiLi at 13552885100 but was told by a lady she is not in beijing.

Quote me a southern gal at 800rmb ... thats much higher from stated here ...

Anyone feedback or recommendation ?

Actually the regular girls are 500rmb + taxi fare. Recently Lili has a few new girls that are supposed to be younger & prettier, but I've not tried them before. If you think that the girl is not worth 800rmb, you can just give her taxi fare and ask her to fug off. Please post FR here. Thanks.

Oracle0711
17-06-2009, 07:42 AM
I do have to agree that some of the younger and better looking ones that Lili has are more steeply price but they also tend to move on faster with their lives once they made enough to achieve their short term goals.

tamatiger
17-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Actually the regular girls are 500rmb + taxi fare. Recently Lili has a few new girls that are supposed to be younger & prettier, but I've not tried them before. If you think that the girl is not worth 800rmb, you can just give her taxi fare and ask her to fug off. Please post FR here. Thanks.

Thanks... Indeed 800MB gal are pretty and hot as she send me a photo.
Anyway ask for a 500rmb gal, average with very good attitude.

Will hunt for more fun ....

Van Basten
21-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am.

come to think of it bro, yr nick u improvised after muxidi bridge is it? just curious... :o

double1999
22-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Was in Beijing. Contacted Lili's number. Her assistant answered. Send me one supposedly pretty and young office girl for RM800 plus taxi. When arrived, ok looking, a bit old and bad service!! I called and complained and realised that the one that supposed to come can not make it and she asked another friend of her to come!! Bad experience!! Lili did call to apologize (she was in another city) - and to replace with another on another day - even the replacement was not that good.

I still prefer the Shanghai sauna type, you can see the line up and service is good - where can I find that in Beijing? Appreciate helps from brothers.

hohohohohoho
24-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Thank you bor Right, the girls from Lida are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Tingting Lanlan xiaoyu By the way, for your security,

Hi, bros, I found a new place, better than Lily's and Lisa's shop. The gals there are very young and nice. The first time, Linda sent me a very cute gal. She told me she's the student of Beijing Language College. After taking bath together, she started to give me massage. She's a friendly gal liking smile very much. I enjoyed it. A bit inexperience, but I like her sexual moans, very real. I was fired up and fucked her harder and harder. She was crazy, kissing me and embracing me closely until the game was over. Finally, she gave me a little time massage with a warm talk. I felt relax and very well. After that, called Linda another several times, the gals sent were all very good. Linda's number is 13911730542 and wish you good luck.

adamfish
24-06-2009, 06:16 PM
how come this sound more like a commercial advertisement than FL....no ads please:)

PeterSun
26-06-2009, 07:43 PM
how come this sound more like a commercial advertisement than FL....no ads please:)

Dear bro,
It's my own real experience. I think Linda's shop is very good. so put it here and share with bros need massage and sex services. If my information is not useful to you, or you need not this kind of service, you may not read it. But you'd better say it's commercial advertisement because it's my real experience and I think other bros need it, maybe need it very much. If you've tried please share your experience with me, with all bros need good massage and sex services.

checkinginout
27-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Went to MeiLe in Wangjing Xi Yuan the other day. They had a different mami working this time. All the other times, it has always been this really cute, slender, dark skinned lady that would welcome customers and find them a room. Every time I go, I always ask if she is available but she always says no. This time there was a similarly attractive girl working, but younger and not as pretty as the other, but still pretty.

I immediately asked if she was available but she wasn't. The line up of 3 girls was shown to me and I just took my time and told her that I would just wait awhile. One of the girls, I've had twice and the other two just didn't seem that attractive, compared to the substitute mami.

Waited about 5 minutes in the room and while talking to her, I asked which girl was the most playful. She responded with #33, so I said fine. Ok looking but no where really near average. But she made it up in personality and fun.
Massage began, talking, rubbing the didi. I kept asking her if fj was on the menu but she kept rejecting. Was able to suck on the titties and play with her downtown but she didn't allow my fingers to go inside. Then I moved to talking about bj and she agreed, so she went at it!! Cuddled some more then I began asking her about cim. And after some coaxing, she agreed. I couldn't believe it!!

I laid down with her kneeling next to me and blam into her mouth. She quickly pulled away (I don't blame her) and had to finish myself off. Afterwards, just talked and relaxed. When she went to get towels to clean up, I fell asleep in the room and was awakened when she returned. By then, it was about 3am.

looks 5/10
personality 7/10
bj 5/10
cim 7/10
massage 6/10
Would I return? Maybe, since she said fj might be possible the next time.
cost 160

About 2 months ago went to the same place but chose #28 that time. Cute face, she allowed sucking on the titties and letting me finger fuck her. amazing. But no bj and just a hj.
Great personality too! But would still have to go with the other one since cim and maybe next time fj.

singman80
27-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Hmm.. don't know what happened to Lili. Called her last night but no answer.

Anybody know what's going on?

Cheers

QQBoy
27-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Hmm.. don't know what happened to Lili. Called her last night but no answer.

Anybody know what's going on?

Cheers

Lily is already back to Beijing. You should be able to reach her. What time did you call?

singman80
28-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Lily is already back to Beijing. You should be able to reach her. What time did you call?

I called around 8pm and then later at 9pm.. the phone just kept ringing. Oh well.. I'm outta there now, next time.

Cheers~

zhangzhong
30-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Arrived Beijing yesterday evening. Decided to give Lily a call. Told me that a girl just arrived from Chengdu in the afternoon. Ask me if I want to check her out. Her name is Wang Yan. 30 minutes later, she turned up to my room. Wang Yan is a 22 years old petite girl. Face is above average and her skin is soft and smooth. She began the session by giving me a massage. Not much strength, maybe she's tired after the flight, but anyway, massage is the smaller part of the equation so I decided to let it slide....Then she popped the question and I told her to do whatever she wanted. Proceeded to catbath me while I'm still lying face down. Nice and feathery flicking from her tongue. Flipped over for BBBJ. Not bad considering her first day of work.. she started riding me and built up a furious tempo pretty quickly - she hardworking... Switched to missionary without withdrawing and continued in this position till I exploded...

Name: Wang Yan
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe, after I checked out another 2 new girls

zhangzhong
30-06-2009, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=horny7878;2195682]Frustrated at work and wanting to release, finally decide to try the gals from after 3 days in Beijing. Wanted to try gal 1 or 2 but not available.... the lady was pushing me to take gal 3 ... was hesitating but in the end go along with it. I was actually a sucker for looks and gal 3 definitely is not my cup... but was not in the correct frame of mind and just want to release

Here's the short FR

Name: Gal 3 (cant be bothered with asking)
Body: Slim and smooth.... but.... this gal nvr shave her armpit hair!!!!! Argh..
Boobs: A
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Nope... better choices out there

Thank you lily, the girls from Lida are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Tingting Lanlan xiaoyu By the way, for your security,

lanchio
02-07-2009, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=horny7878;2195682]Frustrated at work and wanting to release, finally decide to try the gals from after 3 days in Beijing. Wanted to try gal 1 or 2 but not available.... the lady was pushing me to take gal 3 ... was hesitating but in the end go along with it. I was actually a sucker for looks and gal 3 definitely is not my cup... but was not in the correct frame of mind and just want to release

Here's the short FR

Name: Gal 3 (cant be bothered with asking)
Body: Slim and smooth.... but.... this gal nvr shave her armpit hair!!!!! Argh..
Boobs: A
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Nope... better choices out there

Thank you lily, the girls from Lida are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Tingting Lanlan xiaoyu By the way, for your security,

I got some new photos of these girls which Lili ask me to post. How to post them here, I dont have link.

PuTonRen
03-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Dear bro,
It's my own real experience. I think Linda's shop is very good. so put it here and share with bros need massage and sex services. If my information is not useful to you, or you need not this kind of service, you may not read it. But you'd better say it's commercial advertisement because it's my real experience and I think other bros need it, maybe need it very much. If you've tried please share your experience with me, with all bros need good massage and sex services.

Brother,
Ignore comments on you advertising for FL, there are always people like him in the forum. At times, my humble contributions resulting in people zapping me, saying that I showed off, etc...

I will try Linda's shop later in the month if I can go Beijing, and will let you know my experience.

Mark Lim
03-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Brother,
Ignore comments on you advertising for FL, there are always people like him in the forum. At times, my humble contributions resulting in people zapping me, saying that I showed off, etc...

I will try Linda's shop later in the month if I can go Beijing, and will let you know my experience.

Bro PTR,

Pls let me know if the girls are good. We have more than 50 guys in Beijing here cheonging regularly and some others from overseas drop by once a while.

Apart from regular ktv parties, many do look for massage & call girls also. Personally I have many gfs here, so no time and bullets to try these girls. If good can post in SOCC forum for recommendations. Can't trust those commercial postings here.

BTW, we are going to a AV club in Beijing next Weds evening. Let me know if you are in town. We can party together.

Cheers,
Mark

PuTonRen
03-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Bro PTR,

Pls let me know if the girls are good. We have more than 50 guys in Beijing here cheonging regularly and some others from overseas drop by once a while.

Apart from regular ktv parties, many do look for massage & call girls also. Personally I have many gfs here, so no time and bullets to try these girls. If good can post in SOCC forum for recommendations. Can't trust those commercial postings here.

BTW, we are going to a AV club in Beijing next Weds evening. Let me know if you are in town. We can party together.

Cheers,
Mark

Bro Mark,

If I get to try Linda's shop, I will glady share with brothers in the SOCC forum. I will write the FR personally. I have yet to try Lily's shop as they are many FR's and I do not know who to believe. Besides, during my several trips in Beijing, my regular GF was on tow.

Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, I shall be in the south from next week and will make it to Beijing in the week beginning 20 July 2009. I also understand that you are not in Beijing during the later part of every month. Nevertheless, I shall PM you if I am in Beijing. I really miss Beijing alot, having started my China Job in Beijing since more than 15 years ago.

See you and you guy have fun next Wednesday.

Mark Lim
03-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Bro Mark,

If I get to try Linda's shop, I will glady share with brothers in the SOCC forum. I will write the FR personally. I have yet to try Lily's shop as they are many FR's and I do not know who to believe. Besides, during my several trips in Beijing, my regular GF was on tow.

Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, I shall be in the south from next week and will make it to Beijing in the week beginning 20 July 2009. I also understand that you are not in Beijing during the later part of every month. Nevertheless, I shall PM you if I am in Beijing. I really miss Beijing alot, having started my China Job in Beijing since more than 15 years ago.

See you and you guy have fun next Wednesday.

Thanks, bro. I will stay till after 20 July, then we can cheong together. Cheers.

trellis001
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Bro PTR and Bro MArk and Bro SGPShanghai69

I usually hit BJ towards end of the month. I was there last week 25/6 to 28/6.

I will try to be there on the 20/7 or 21/7. Then we can all party together.

Bro SGP, will you be in BJ during that time....

Mark Lim
03-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Bro PTR and Bro MArk and Bro SGPShanghai69

I usually hit BJ towards end of the month. I was there last week 25/6 to 28/6.

I will try to be there on the 20/7 or 21/7. Then we can all party together.

Bro SGP, will you be in BJ during that time....

GREAT! Let's party.

Van Basten
04-07-2009, 03:35 AM
Bro PTR,

Pls let me know if the girls are good. We have more than 50 guys in Beijing here cheonging regularly and some others from overseas .

BTW, we are going to a AV club in Beijing next Weds evening.

nice to hear that there's 50 sg bros based in beijing....

btw bro mark wat is a AV club?? adult video club??

PuTonRen
04-07-2009, 06:38 AM
GREAT! Let's party.

Dear Brothers Mark, trellis101 and SGPshanghai69,

Due to reason that I would later tell you, I will be in Beijing, most probably on 22 July 2009, I hope it is not too late for you all. I was trying to arrange for an earlier date but to no avail. I hope you will understand when I tell you, If I can come on 21 July 2009, I would also let you know. SGPshanghai69 probably can guess why.

Regards and let's party.

Mark Lim
04-07-2009, 08:50 AM
nice to hear that there's 50 sg bros based in beijing....

btw bro mark wat is a AV club?? adult video club??

haha, you get to see AV show in "live". can touch & feel, but no fj in the room - so not the XXX category like those in CP or CA.

Mark Lim
04-07-2009, 08:52 AM

Due to reason that I would later tell you, I will be in Beijing, most probably on 22 July 2009, I hope it is not too late for you all. I was trying to arrange for an earlier date but to no avail. I hope you will understand when I tell you, If I can come on 21 July 2009, I would also let you know. SGPshanghai69 probably can guess why.

Regards and let's party.

no problem, bro. i am on my own schedule.

PuTonRen
04-07-2009, 09:34 AM
no problem, bro. i am on my own schedule.

Brother Mark,

Thank you for your understanding and for accommodating my troublesome schedule.

Looking forward to meet you in person, whom up to now, I only know you as the Dai Kor of Beijing.

Mark Lim
04-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Brother Mark,

Thank you for your understanding and for accommodating my troublesome schedule.

Looking forward to meet you in person, whom up to now, I only know you as the Dai Kor of Beijing.

no lah, just that i have been in BJ since 1992 and spent a lot of time entertaining customers in ktvs. get quite sick of entertaining the government officials, so we have our own parties with bros to chill out and have fun together.

Van Basten
04-07-2009, 07:39 PM
no lah, just that i have been in BJ since 1992 and spent a lot of time entertaining customers in ktvs.

The lighthouse of Beijing... 17 years in beijing let alone china is a long time... indeed a 老北京 already..

but i didnt know that Beijing has this sort of strip AV club given that it is right under the noses of the CCP. is it located in the central area? or in those outlying districts like fengtai?

actually even in CA or CP, the most they can do is topless in the ktv room, those ktv that allow fj in the room r really those "underground" type which can only be found if u know the ground there well. i have heard of 1 in outskirts of zhuhai which is really a sex club type of ktv but these r still rare..

trellis001
04-07-2009, 07:48 PM

Regards and let's party.

No problem, I am flexible with my schedule...plus a few days is ok with me...

trellis001
04-07-2009, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Van Basten;3890480]The lighthouse of Beijing... 17 years in beijing let alone china is a long time... indeed a 老北京 already..

but i didnt know that Beijing has this sort of strip AV club given that it is right under the noses of the CCP. is it located in the central area? or in those outlying districts like fengtai?

actually even in CA or CP, the most they can do is topless in the ktv room, those ktv that allow fj in the room r really those "underground" type which can only be found if u know the ground there well. i have heard of 1 in outskirts of zhuhai which is really a sex club type of ktv but these r still rare..

Bro VAn,

In Central BJ and Shanghai you still can find dances in birthday suit. Can be arrange via the mummi. In shanghai 500rmb gets you a 30min dance routine...that includes lap dancing. And these are not underground joints. big KTV's

Mark Lim
04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
The lighthouse of Beijing... 17 years in beijing let alone china is a long time... indeed a 老北京 already..

Hi bro,

Beijing is a very interesting city, though many people think it's boring. To those unfamiliar with BJ, visitors and passerby, it's a sacred city with tight central gov. control. So you don't get much actions here. This is indeed true to most people.

However, there are many gov officials here and people like me who needs to enjoy life. Therefore, there are many private clubs cater to us. They appear like a normal ktv to you, but you can actually do a lot of things in there if you know the GM or boss. Even the top ktvs in BJ have private rooms for my customers who have special needs :-), and they are located within the 3rd rings, even 王府井 has some. Don't worry, they are backed by the most powerful people in BJ.

When we go XXX club, we can get the mami to stand guard outside the door, so our bros feel safe. This is the reason why SOCC only admits members who have attended at least one of our parties. When we get to know each other better, then we can cheong very exciting places in BJ. There is very thin line here between what is legal and what is illegal here. Most ktvs have illegal activities anyway. Black and white is not clearly differentiate here like in SG. Day time it's is serious administrative place, night time is heaven on earth. That's the charm that hold me back in this place for a long time.

Cheers,
Mark

applepie99
05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Happened to come across this website Angels in Beijing (http://angels-beijing.blogspot.com/) Wonder if any bros have the time to check out the service and do FR here :D:D:D

Dexter4444
06-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Any services in Chao Yang ? Tks...

and_alloy
07-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Any services in Chao Yang ? Tks...

i seriously doubt there's any mind reader here...do you need food delivery? paper delivery? laundry services? taxi services or what???

QQBoy
07-07-2009, 02:42 PM
i seriously doubt there's any mind reader here...do you need food delivery? paper delivery? laundry services? taxi services or what???

Well, since this is a sex forum, I doubt he's asking for non-sex related services :D

Dexter Bro, why don't you check out Angels in Beijing and let us know what kind of services they provide? The gals in the website are certainly stunning.

and_alloy
08-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Well, since this is a sex forum, I doubt he's asking for non-sex related services . just for your knowledge, this is not a pure sex forum...you can get lots of other info like places for clean good sauna, epl betting and so on...and as the thread says - beijing recommendation, i've got pp who ask where's the best place to club, where to find the best peking duck... so who knows ;p anyway if someone really bothers to read, i believe that there's a number of contacts can be found in the thread

Dexter Bro, why don't you check out Angels in Beijing and let us know what kind of services they provide? The gals in the website are certainly stunning. frankly i wouldn't even think of it...in china, do u think that they will use their actual pix openly to solicit for business??? u don't even do that back home

PuTonRen
08-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Happened to come across this website Angels in Beijing (http://angels-beijing.blogspot.com/) Wonder if any bros have the time to check out the service and do FR here :D:D:D

Dear All,

Following the web page given by applepie99, I wrote an email to Angel, the lady mentioned in the web page, who appears to be the boss. I ask her about the authenticity of the photographs and some other general questions, below is the reply.

"Yes my friends from Chengdu. They trust me to take care of them in Beijing. If you like other girls, I can arrange. I am a trained beautician. These photos are done in studio using very good camera. I help them with makeup, therefore they look good in the picture. My English not good. I pay webmaster to translate for me. If you are in Beijing, you can call me. Thank you.

Angel with Love"

I just merely re-produce the response from her, and it is not my intention to interprete what she said was true. Brothers, judge for yourself.

My 2 cent worth.

Mark Lim
08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
hahahaha, you guys believe those photos on internet ???

PuTonRen
08-07-2009, 02:04 PM

Yes, Brother,

Precisely, I want our fellow cheongsters here to judge what she means in her statements regarding the photographs. Hahaha..... She has one kind of way to explain that.

If I ever try, I would post in SOCC forum for you all to know. Hahah...

PuTonRen
08-07-2009, 02:08 PM

Hello Mark ge,

I just remember to ask myself whether I would be able to post in your SOCC forum. I do not think I am a member. What is the procedure to be a member of your prestigious forum.

Thank you very much.

Mark Lim
08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello Mark ge,

I just remember to ask myself whether I would be able to post in your SOCC forum. I do not think I am a member. What is the procedure to be a member of your prestigious forum.

Thank you very much.

not prestigious forum lah. but, it's a real forum, with real people, real names, real cheonging, real places, real stories. no bullshit stories or photos in this forum. each and every member has been authenticated.

membership will be only granted after you have appeared in person in any of our parties. all our members are professionals or businessmen, we exchange business cards. main interest is cheonging, but we also go out for massage, dinner, drinking, watch soccer, bowling or other sports. objective of socc is to enhance our quality of live in Beijing.

all real info are appreciated. we dun discriminate against, any ktv, sauna, online site or okt. but, it must be good and worthy for our bros. if you can help to provide info on good restaurant, sauna, massage, okt or girls, we can post in the forum and share with other bros here.

PuTonRen
08-07-2009, 03:35 PM
not prestigious forum lah. but, it's a real forum, with real people, real names, real cheonging, real places, real stories. no bullshit stories or photos in this forum. each and every member has been authenticated.

membership will be only granted after you have appeared in person in any of our parties. all our members are professionals or businessmen, we exchange business cards. main interest is cheonging, but we also go out for massage, dinner, drinking, watch soccer, bowling or other sports. objective of socc is to enhance our quality of live in Beijing.

Thanks Bro Mark,

I will try to qualify myself to join your forum.

virginboy
08-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Dear All,

Following the web page given by applepie99, I wrote an email to Angel, the lady mentioned in the web page, who appears to be the boss. I ask her about the authenticity of the photographs and some other general questions, below is the reply.

This afternoon, my customer has cancelled the meeting, and since I don't feel like going out due to the weather, decided to check out this forum. Saw Bro Putonren's posting and decided to give a call to Angel.

Angel's voice is very sweet over the phone. Can sense she's in her early twenties. I told her that I like the photos in the website. She said that these girls are still sleeping and not available at 2pm. Their charges are RMB1,000, and only attend to 5 star hotels. Suggest that I take the RMB600 type, and recommend me a 20 year old Sichuan girl.

I stay at GW Sheraton, and it doesn' t take more than 45 minutes for the girl to turn up to my hotel room. When I opened the door, she smiled at me and ask if she can come in. She looks like a college girl, quite shy and softspoken. Put on very little makeup, but very sweet looking. Asked her what service she can provide. She said she arrived less than a week, and still learning how to do massage. I tried to be nice and told her that she can practise on me. For the next 30 minutes, I tried to break the ice and asked about her background, while she played piano on me. Honestly, she tried very hard to do a good massage, but just lack the muscles. after that was done, I asked her to join me in the shower. She turned away from me and started removing her clothes. My didi start to mari kita when I saw her 32-24-32 figure, Cup B boobs, and pink nipples. She has very little pubic hair. We proceed to the bathroom. She initiated to rub my body with soap, and proceed to scrub my didi until sparkling clean. I told her that it's my turn to wash her. Took the opportunity to feel her boobs, and boy, it was smooth and soft. Cannot tahan liao, so we wash up quickly and proceed to the bed. She said she doesn't really know how to make love, and I have to tell her if she did it wrongly. Ok, I told her to work on my didi first, and she proceed to give me a bbbj. Oops, can feel her teeth, so told her to be careful, otherwise the pain will cause my didi to shrink. So she tried again, while I stare at her face, couldn't believe that a college girl look alike is giving me a bj. She didn't stop and continue the action. Maybe she's expecting me to tell her, but I thought I would play naughty this time, and kept quiet. After 10 minutes, I can feel that I am almost there, I told her not to stop as I enjoy it very much. Next second, I exploded into her. I think she can feel it inside her mouth, but she pretend nothing has happen and continue. When I finish my release I told her to stop, then she proceed to the batthroom to wash her mouth. I think she's really trying very hard to please me. I don't think I got energy to go for a 2nd round, so after we washed up, we chatted for another 20 minutes. She said she's here for a few weeks only as her mum needs money urgently. She's here to make quick money, and will be going home once she has earned RMB10,000. Well, I think this is certainly value for money as I prefer innocent looking girls than the slutty type, like those photos in the website.

QQBoy
09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Haven't been to Beijing for 2 months already, so when I arrived Traders hotel at 6pm today, decided to give a call to Lily immedately. Told me that she has a new Chengdu girl called Tang Yao that came here only a week, and asked me if I like to check her out. I need to relief my urge quickly as I have a dinner meeting at 8pm, so told her to get Tang Yao to my hotel as quickly as possible. Tang Yao has very little makeup, but she's very pretty, got the natural beauty, big eyes, sweet smile, good figure. Anyway, long strong cut short....

Boobs : B+
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 8
Looks : 8
Massage: 6
Damage : RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare for 1.5 hrs
RTF: yes

jacetan
10-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Thank you bor Right Good recommendation. I also tried another girl. Her chinese name is yangzhi(杨之). She is an 20 years old pretty girl, about 167cm tall.

benzen80
15-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi all SB bros...i will be having a really short stay in Beijing..arriving 23 Jul afternoon and leaving 24 Jul evening staying at Grand Millennium Beijing, alone most probably. Would like to check if any bros here can recommend some happening clubs around that area with live band + pretty freelancers either to sit and chat with possibility of spending overnight together. Many thanks!

and_alloy
15-07-2009, 08:21 AM
u can try to look out at centro (kerry centre) or go gt banana scitech but pls bear in mind no gurantee...at this moment, u can't even gurantee that ktv girls will go off with u....enjoy ur short trip

trellis001
16-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi all SB bros...i will be having a really short stay in Beijing..arriving 23 Jul afternoon and leaving 24 Jul evening staying at Grand Millennium Beijing, alone most probably. Would like to check if any bros here can recommend some happening clubs around that area with live band + pretty freelancers either to sit and chat with possibility of spending overnight together. Many thanks!

Go to Xiu in Park Hyatt. Yin Tai building. Opposite China world hotel. Very near your hotel.

Xiu is the equivalent of Brix from Hyatt Singapore. But go on Wed, Fri and Sat. Operate from 6pm to 3am. Good selection of girls.

Great music from live band. Came from Brix. Perform in Brix before the current band.

If you are lucky, u get models 1.7m and above, HK and Taiwanese actors and actress. I bum into Jackie chan twice the last 3 mths.

Walking distance from your hotel. taxi less then 10rmb.

I you want you can call me when you arfe there. I will be in BJ from 22/7 to 26/7 and I am staying in Park Hyatt.

If you like to go centro in Kerry centre, also can. I have membership there.

If you like yto explore on your own. try this website http://eng.clubzone.cn/. Give you almost entire listing of pubs, disco, events and promotions. You can search by dates/days, venues, events and interest. great site.

PM me your contact.

and_alloy
16-07-2009, 06:13 AM
Walking distance from your hotel. taxi less then 10rmb.bro, dun mind me correcting but taxi will never cost less than 10 rmb in beijing

trellis001
16-07-2009, 07:03 AM
bro, dun mind me correcting but taxi will never cost less than 10 rmb in beijing

Bro you are right. Typo error. Thanks

benzen80
16-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Go to Xiu in Park Hyatt. Yin Tai building. Opposite China world hotel. Very near your hotel.

Xiu is the equivalent of Brix from Hyatt Singapore. But go on Wed, Fri and Sat. Operate from 6pm to 3am. Good selection of girls.

Great music from live band. Came from Brix. Perform in Brix before the current band.

If you are lucky, u get models 1.7m and above, HK and Taiwanese actors and actress. I bum into Jackie chan twice the last 3 mths.

Walking distance from your hotel. taxi less then 10rmb.

I you want you can call me when you arfe there. I will be in BJ from 22/7 to 26/7 and I am staying in Park Hyatt.

If you like to go centro in Kerry centre, also can. I have membership there.

If you like yto explore on your own. try this website BeiJing Nightclubs Night Clubs (http://eng.clubzone.cn/). Give you almost entire listing of pubs, disco, events and promotions. You can search by dates/days, venues, events and interest. great site.

PM me your contact.
Thanks a lot bro and_alloy and bro trellis001 for all the suggestions. The website is indeed very useful and comprehensive too. Would like to also check what are the typical charges of clubs there? Also are there any strip clubs around in Beijing? Many thanks bros!

zhangzhong
18-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi All,

Am in Beijing now and just had a girl came over via Lili's contact. The girl's name is LiFei (Fei as in fly). Very sweet and talkative girl, broke the ice easily with her great attitude.

Anyway, my FR. I called Lili about 545; thus it LiFei came a litl' late due to the evening traffic. Went down to look for her and what caught my eye was a girl next door lady who smiles right after seeing me. Chat for a while, broke the ice before she asked me the type of service I called her for. Told her I want the full service and we headed for shower and stripped.

Once on bed, initial action was a litl' awkard as I am a pretty shy guy. Anyway, she knew I was feeling very cold and hugged me really tight, like GF feeling. Kisses and a lit' teasing and we're on our way to full action. She gets wet pretty easily after a moment of fingering and nipple teasing. She responded with a BBBJ and nipple sucks. BBBJ was pretty alright but I felt that I can help her and told her to turn over for a 69. WOW! that was the bomb and she simply couldn't stay still and had my shaft all the way in. WOOT!

Moved to full action and she was pretty breathless. Had to hold her to calm her down for a while and fast speed x 5 and slow speed x 3. She offered to do a doggy as she told me she loves it. Turned her around and had another few minutes in that way. She totally fell flat and her eyes closed. So we went back to missionary for a few more thrusts and I asked her for cowboy ride on top. She did and she is so into it that I told her .. I'll like to finish off in missionary .. we did and wala.

Overall, very good experience since this is my 1st time in Beijing. Asked her also if she does over night and was informed its usually about 1k RMB + transport. Told her I'll think about it and she recommended that she has other friends who can do better than her (I don't believe it!! OMG). Summary ..

Name: LiFei
Looks: 6.5/10 (Girl next door)
Boobs: B cupper, soft
BBBJ: 8/10
Nipple Licks: 7/10
FJ: 8/10, very accomodating
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB Transport / 1 shot
RTF: Am considering calling her again for overnight, but might wanna try others too.

Hope this info helps.

if you know how to read chinese website. Try http://piaoliangbaobei.com.cnor and you www.naale.can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13391907106, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

The girl she sent is from Sichuan, looks about 6, but has a good figure and know how to BBBJ. Get excited easily. Good quick relief where you do not need to go out of your hotel room.

Can try again.

zhangzhong
18-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi All,

Am in Beijing now and just had a girl came over via Lili's contact. The girl's name is LiFei (Fei as in fly). Very sweet and talkative girl, broke the ice easily with her great attitude.

Anyway, my FR. I called Lili about 545; thus it LiFei came a litl' late due to the evening traffic. Went down to look for her and what caught my eye was a girl next door lady who smiles right after seeing me. Chat for a while, broke the ice before she asked me the type of service I called her for. Told her I want the full service and we headed for shower and stripped.

Once on bed, initial action was a litl' awkard as I am a pretty shy guy. Anyway, she knew I was feeling very cold and hugged me really tight, like GF feeling. Kisses and a lit' teasing and we're on our way to full action. She gets wet pretty easily after a moment of fingering and nipple teasing. She responded with a BBBJ and nipple sucks. BBBJ was pretty alright but I felt that I can help her and told her to turn over for a 69. WOW! that was the bomb and she simply couldn't stay still and had my shaft all the way in. WOOT!

Moved to full action and she was pretty breathless. Had to hold her to calm her down for a while and fast speed x 5 and slow speed x 3. She offered to do a doggy as she told me she loves it. Turned her around and had another few minutes in that way. She totally fell flat and her eyes closed. So we went back to missionary for a few more thrusts and I asked her for cowboy ride on top. She did and she is so into it that I told her .. I'll like to finish off in missionary .. we did and wala.

Overall, very good experience since this is my 1st time in Beijing. Asked her also if she does over night and was informed its usually about 1k RMB + transport. Told her I'll think about it and she recommended that she has other friends who can do better than her (I don't believe it!! OMG). Summary ..

Name: LiFei
Looks: 6.5/10 (Girl next door)
Boobs: B cupper, soft
BBBJ: 8/10
Nipple Licks: 7/10
FJ: 8/10, very accomodating
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB Transport / 1 shot
RTF: Am considering calling her again for overnight, but might wanna try others too.

Hope this info helps.
if you know how to read chinese website. Try ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) or and you www.naale.can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13552885100, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

The girl she sent is from Sichuan, looks about 6, but has a good figure and know how to BBBJ. Get excited easily. Good quick relief where you do not need to go out of your hotel room.

Can try again.

lxlxlenovo
19-07-2009, 04:07 PM
hi...i'm new to this scene
was wondering whether can i buzz up lily or lisa for gals with just massage and maybe a HJ?

do not want any FJ.

playboy2000
20-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Several days ago a friend introduce Betty to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Betty has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Betty. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Betty phone number: 13366991856

PeterSun
20-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi bro,

I‘m afraid that Lily and Lisa won't go out, i've spoken to them

hi...i'm new to this scene
was wondering whether can i buzz up lily or lisa for gals with just massage and maybe a HJ?

do not want any FJ.

melinda11
20-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I am a 23 years old girl with allure and grace. I am a fresh newcomer with natural beauty and charm. My sexy body surrounds a sweet heart. My skin is creamy smooth and my fingers are tender and soothing. I have a unique, lovely style that will make your dreams come true. I know how to treat a man like a king with my enthusiastic and open-minded ways. I am very soft, silky and have a magical touch. I will energize your senses and desires to heights that you've never reached before. I have a playful and fun manner that is guaranteed to please you. You will have unforgettable moments and sensations that will be so satisfying. I have the enthusiasm of a young girl who wants to please gentlemen of different cultures. My English is not very good but my body language is the best!

My phone 13910881854

QQBoy
20-07-2009, 11:08 PM
I am a 23 years old girl with allure and grace. I am a fresh newcomer with natural beauty and charm. My sexy body surrounds a sweet heart. My skin is creamy smooth and my fingers are tender and soothing. I have a unique, lovely style that will make your dreams come true. I know how to treat a man like a king with my enthusiastic and open-minded ways. I am very soft, silky and have a magical touch. I will energize your senses and desires to heights that you've never reached before. I have a playful and fun manner that is guaranteed to please you. You will have unforgettable moments and sensations that will be so satisfying. I have the enthusiasm of a young girl who wants to please gentlemen of different cultures. My English is not very good but my body language is the best!

My phone 13910881854

Hey Bros,

This posting cannot be trusted as the phone number has been appearing a few times with different names like Sweet, Sisi, Xiao Mei... another OKT trying to get biz here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/9196-beijing-recommendations-post2804777.html?highlight=13910881854#post2804777

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/9196-beijing-recommendations-post2490170.html?highlight=13910881854#post2490170

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/9196-beijing-recommendations-post2173250.html?highlight=13910881854#post2173250

eighty2
21-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi QQboy,

You are sharp. Thanks for the info.

:)

El Frances
21-07-2009, 01:31 AM
Right QQboy.
Anyway, in so much blah blah the expert eye can see it means overpricing...

edvil
23-07-2009, 11:07 AM
if you know how to read chinese website. Try http://piaoliangbaobei.com.cnor and you www.naale.can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13391907106, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

Can try again.

thought www.naale.cn is non-existant.

try ½»ÓÑ¡¡ÕÒÄÐÓÑ¡¡ - °ÙÐÕÊý¾Ý (http://www.100data.com/searchLuceneInfo.action?cogninfovalue.stype=1&blockid=62024)

quite a few SYT FL inside there. ....my humble suggestion

will be in beijing sometime 25th aug to 28th aug... havent been there for over a year

Hard Drive
24-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I'll be there on Sun-Wed. I know it's weekdays but still wanna find out go where to chiong eg pubs & nite spots?

and_alloy
24-07-2009, 11:45 PM
I'll be there on Sun-Wed. I know it's weekdays but still wanna find out go where to chiong eg pubs & nite spots?
for pubs or lounge try centro at kerry centre, red moon - grand hyatt or the new lounge in park hyatt...for clubbing try coco, mix, LA ot tang hui

whathuh
27-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Will be arriving in Beijing very early on a monday morning (6.10am). Lunch meeting set for noon then lots of work and leaving the next morning. So I guess I have about 8am to 11am, 3 hrs of "R&R". Will be staying near the Forbidden City.

Are the saunas open 24hrs and any recommendations for one near that area? If not I'll settle for a BBS or any suggestions. Thanks.

jacetan
27-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Guys,

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much and give her another 200 tips.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices because there're some sisters of Maria.

13911246512_???? (http://blog.sina.com.cn/maria1107)
Maria phone number: 13911246512

edvil
28-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Guys,

I had a good time with Maria last night. Maria is a very elegant girl with nice face and sexy body. I appreciate her friendly smile and patience. About 30 mins to my hotel after calling, RMB 1000, overnight. I enjoyed very much and give her another 200 tips.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices because there're some sisters of Maria.

this one either an OKT or con job.... blog account less than 2 weeks old. dun waste time.... pix looks like ripped off from some website..... cheers :D

Mark Lim
28-07-2009, 03:20 PM
this one either an OKT or con job.... blog account less than 2 weeks old. dun waste time.... pix looks like ripped off from some website..... cheers :D

haha, good observation bro. upz you!

Pink_Flyod
28-07-2009, 03:32 PM
seems to be many OKT in this thread compare to other china threads... what's wrong ??:confused:

Bro Mark... I seem to miss your timing all the time... would really like to go KTV with you one of these day.. Cheer..

Mark Lim
28-07-2009, 05:00 PM
seems to be many OKT in this thread compare to other china threads... what's wrong ??:confused:

Bro Mark... I seem to miss your timing all the time... would really like to go KTV with you one of these day.. Cheer..

We had a ktv party last week at 东方花园俱乐部 with bro Putonren, Trellis and 2 other bros in BJ. Initially we were planning to go strip club, but it was shut down few days before our party. Security is tight in BJ now due to the coming 60th anniversary of CCCP's ruling, so can only go to safe places for now.

I will be in BJ next week for 3 weeks. Will drop by 长春 for a few days. Let me know if you are coming to BJ, we can party together.

Cheers,
Mark

trellis001
28-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Bro Mark,

Thanks for playing host and the great time to catch up and fun..

See u next trip.

Mark Lim
28-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Bro Mark,

Thanks for playing host and the great time to catch up and fun..

See u next trip.

Bro Trellis,

We finally met up after so many misses. It was a great and fun night, mild though due to the tight security. Next time, we will have more wild parties.

Look forward to catch up with you and Bro Putonren again.

Cheers,
Mark

Cage73
29-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Bro Mark,

I found a hassle free way of accessing Sammyboyforum in China! heheh

When are you coming to SH ?

remmelee
30-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi bros,

I'm due to visit BJ next week. Any nice recommendations? First time i'm outbound from SG. Hope to have some fun in my own room. :D

Please PM me if u have nice lobangs.

Thanks!

Mark Lim
30-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Bro Mark,

wah bro, such kangtao must share with SOCC bros lah. i am going to changchun in 2 weeks time. will go shanghai probably next month, too much travelling for me liao.

leekit12
30-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Brothers,

Just wondering whether there is any joint that offer MILF ? I kinda have this fetish for MILF but dunno where to look except for supermarket :p

skytrade88
30-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi....

I also have a suggestion for accessing all sorts of files....It is called Hotspot Shield. and its FREE....
www.hotspotshield.com

It works well so far ... can access sammyboy, FB, You tube...etc...

BUT BUT BUT it does give many many pop up ads...but its FREE...hehe

prcsytlover
30-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Bro Mark,

wah bro, such kangtao must share with SOCC bros lah. i am going to changchun in 2 weeks time. will go shanghai probably next month, too much travelling for me liao.

wow.. this type of lobang should share with all SBF bros mah...

why only SOCC bros.. :(

PuTonRen
30-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Dear Bro Mark,

Thank you for organising the outting for Bro trelliso1 and I duuring our stay in Beijing. Shall contact you again during my next trip.

Thank you again.

Regards

Hard Drive
30-07-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm back from BJ. Din go to anything clubs cos was told if no locals with me, taxi sure ka chai tao. So i called "room service". Had my 1st Shuangfei experience & I love it:D

Mark Lim
31-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Dear Bro Mark,

Thank you for organising the outting for Bro trelliso1 and I duuring our stay in Beijing. Shall contact you again during my next trip.

Thank you again.

Regards

You are most welcomed, bro. I have enjoyed the fun time together with you guys. May be we should plan a big party this winter with bro trellis, pink flyod and other sbf & socc bros. Last year we had a party at 金钻's 888 VIP room, 15 bros turned up. Some ended up sitting on the floor. Crowded, but it's fun and warm, especially during cold winter.

PuTonRen
31-07-2009, 12:30 PM
You are most welcomed, bro. I have enjoyed the fun time together with you guys. May be we should plan a big party this winter with bro trellis, pink flyod and other sbf & socc bros. Last year we had a party at 金钻's 888 VIP room, 15 bros turned up. Some ended up sitting on the floor. Crowded, but it's fun and warm, especially during cold winter.

Good idea, I shall plan towards it. By then the current situation might have eased already and we can have more fun.

Pink_Flyod
31-07-2009, 04:00 PM

Count me in Bro Mark... I usually go with my PA and my BJ manager when I cheong in BJ. Unlike when I cheong in Nanjing and Hefei..

Mark Lim
31-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Count me in Bro Mark... I usually go with my PA and my BJ manager when I cheong in BJ. Unlike when I cheong in Nanjing and Hefei..

Great! bros. If you guys are keen, we can have a phase 2 to the ktv party.

We go ktv party on a Fri evening, on the following day we will go to one of the spring resorts like 温都水城 (ζ¼Ë®³Ç (http://www.wendushuicheng.com)). You either tabao from the ktv, or bring one of your gfs, companion, wife, 二奶, etc to the resort. They have many facilities there.

During winter, hot springs are the best enjoyments. Imagine hugging a warm body during cold winter ;) Last winter I spent 2 days at 九华山庄 with my god daughter. Place a bit old, but experience is fantastic. Must try new resort this year.

Pink_Flyod
01-08-2009, 02:33 AM

We go ktv party on a Fri evening, on the following day we will go to one of the spring resorts like 温都水城 (ζ¼Ë®³Ç (http://www.wendushuicheng.com)). You either tabao from the ktv, or bring one of your gfs, companion, wife, 二奶, etc to the resort. They have many facilities there.

During winter, hot springs are the best enjoyments. Imagine hugging a warm body during cold winter ;) Last winter I spent 2 days at 九华山庄 with my god daughter. Place a bit old, but experience is fantastic. Must try new resort this year.

Great ideas bro... when do you think it will be ?? I hope it is not close to 3rd week of Dec because I need to go back to California. The best is 2nd week of Dec.

trellis001
01-08-2009, 07:52 AM

I like it already. Count me in...1st 2 weeks Dec will be good....

coco521
01-08-2009, 10:45 AM
thought www.naale.cn (http://www.naale.cn) is non-existant.

try ½»ÓÑ¡¡ÕÒÄÐÓÑ¡¡$-$°ÙÐÕÊý¾Ý (http://www.100data.com/searchLuceneInfo.action?cogninfovalue.stype=1&blockid=62024)

quite a few SYT FL inside there. ....my humble suggestion

will be in beijing sometime 25th aug to 28th aug... havent been there for over a year

Lily's recommendation has usually been right for me, her website is at h t t p : / / w w w . p i a o l i a n g b a o b e i . c o m . c n (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) and recently she got a translator for those of us who can't speak too much Mandarin. Her number is 13552885100 if you can speak Mandarin (faster service, better match to your liking too I guess) or 15201603323 if you can only speak English.

PuTonRen
01-08-2009, 11:03 AM
I like it already. Count me in...1st 2 weeks Dec will be good....

Brother,
Are you in for some local funs in Singapore?

The first two weeks of December are busy months for me, but I shall see what I can do.

Hahaha.. Me too, I like Mark's idea already.

trellis001
01-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Brother,

The first two weeks of December are busy months for me, but I shall see what I can do.

Yes I am in Singapore for the next 2 weeks. Let me know when and where "the local funs" are....

Mark Lim
01-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Brother,

I am in for local fun also. But, I spend very little time in SG now, will be flying to BJ next Weds. If time coincide, I will be keen to join you guys.

playboy2000
02-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the info, bro.

Guys,

jacetan
06-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Guys,

A very big news!!!

maria’s blogJust another Blog.com weblog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

icekoleong
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi bros,

I'm new to here after my colleagues told me of this forum.
My work now covers mainly China and I will be travelling to Beijing from 20-22Aug for a start.
Most prob staying at Paragon hotel at Jianguomen.
Any bros keen to meet up for drinks and possible guide me to the fun stuffs?
Thanks!

sexhound
12-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi Bro Icekoleong, Bro Mark,

i am new to BJ, will be here until about 21st August. Maybe we can meet up sometime go explore. Really lost in BJ system, cannot really tell which is clean and which one can special.

Ange|Boy
12-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Guys,

A very big news!!!

Bro no offence but the MM listed in the blog looks like Jap AV, I can recognize a few of them.

Mark Lim
13-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Bro Icekoleong, Bro Mark,

i am new to BJ, will be here until about 21st August. Maybe we can meet up sometime go explore. Really lost in BJ system, cannot really tell which is clean and which one can special.

Hi Bro,

I am in Changchun now, will be back to BJ on Sat. We are going ktv party on Sunday night. If you are keen, pls email your name and contact to me at [email protected].

Cheers,
Mark

tsuyoyi
17-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi Bro,

I am in Changchun now, will be back to BJ on Sat. We are going ktv party on Sunday night. If you are keen, pls email your name and contact to me at [email protected].

Cheers,
Mark

Bro,
Long time no see no hear!
Glad to see you still staying in tocuh with Bro PTR and the rest!
Me and a few SG bros will be in Beijing on Wed (19) for 1 night, on route to Mongolia for more fun on Thurs.
You keen to meet up for some fun and cheonging on Wed?
Hear from Bro PTR that you are the man!

Rgds

tsuyoyi
17-08-2009, 01:10 AM
I am in for local fun also. But, I spend very little time in SG now, will be flying to BJ next Weds. If time coincide, I will be keen to join you guys.

Bro PTR,
You nowadays really busy....we never had chance to meet up and do our regular cheonging last week before I departed SG...sigh....
Miss you and your NTTLs....
Better get your ass here...we need to better coordinate our timing to meet up...

Bro Mark,
As what PTR said, wil be looking forward to you joining in SG!

Regards!

Mark Lim
17-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Bro,
Long time no see no hear!
Glad to see you still staying in tocuh with Bro PTR and the rest!
Me and a few SG bros will be in Beijing on Wed (19) for 1 night, on route to Mongolia for more fun on Thurs.
You keen to meet up for some fun and cheonging on Wed?
Hear from Bro PTR that you are the man!

Rgds

Hi bro, i am heading south to Shenzhen on Wed morning.

innezsg
18-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Thank you brothers who have provided information about cheong scene in beijing. Was on a trip to Beijing last week has managed to hook up one of the girls in Beijing.
A short Fr as follows:

Name: Li Fei
Looks: 6.5 - 7
Age: 23(as she claims but she looks abit older than that)
Figure: 7.5 - 8
Boobs: 7.5(B cup going to C)
BBBJ: 8
Dmg: RMB500 + Transport(ard RMB70-100)
Time: 1.5hr
Origins: Beijing

First called up a no. at ard 830pm on Thursday night and was told that the gal will arrived in 30-40 mins time. However, she came only after 1 hour. Initially on a first look, she does seem abit old but as I kept looking at her, I find that she does looks ok.

Was dazed for a while and left her to stand at the door before she asked if she could come in. Invited her in and we started some small conversation like where did I went and why I am here blah blah..Was told she is currently studying English and was a part-time nude paint model as well. We chated like friends till it was than I realised i spent a good 20 mins talking to her.

Signal to her to start the job and asked her if she need a shower as I had mine earlier. She proceed and I waited for her on the bed. Started with her giving a catbath and BJ. Requested to take over and sucked on her pink nipples which was big and chewed slightly. She moaned softly and I reached my fingers to her pussy and continued to rub till her breathing becomes heavier.

As I sensed she was was getting wetter and lubricated enough, I proceed to cap and fuck her starting wih missionary. She was tight and throughout the session, she does take the opportunity to suck my nipples(as if I have milk) whenever she can. Loud stereo sound and we proceed with a few positions before I eventually cum.

This girl is certainly a horny girl and she is accomodating to positions, with ocaasionally taking the lead during the session.

A pretty decent fuck I would say and I would continue to visit her when I am back to Beijing. She has a blog and bros who are keen may want look up her
blog for her pics(She has added some friends which I am not sure if they are in the same trade). Try your luck if you want

Her blog address is frentina µÄ²©¿Í - flentina - ÍøÒײ©¿Í (http://frentina.blog.163.com/)

P/S: Not an OKT for her but just sharing some infor. Bros who are interested, kindly make arrangement with her yourself

mengxindi
18-08-2009, 06:02 PM
==================

wallyp88
18-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am...

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am...

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am....

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am....

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am.....

Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am...

Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am...

The same fake FR appeared again and again since 2006:mad:, posted under different nicks and the mom was Lili and now its Mary....Judge by yourself and call them at your own risk....

Van Basten
22-08-2009, 02:39 AM
The same fake FR appeared again and again since 2006:mad:, posted under different nicks and the mom was Lili and now its Mary....Judge by yourself and call them at your own risk....

senior bro! you are all over the china threads! but thks for exposing this fake.. how did u manage to spot this?

or are you 1 of the china internet sensors in disguise, The Great Firewall of China? ;)

wallyp88
22-08-2009, 10:59 AM
senior bro! you are all over the china threads! but thks for exposing this fake.. how did u manage to spot this?

or are you 1 of the china internet sensors in disguise, The Great Firewall of China? ;)

Hehehe....I am all over the china thread because I am all over china:D..., travel to BJ, Shanghai, CP regularly.

I identified the fake FR simply because it appeared too many times....:mad:

sexhound
22-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Was chatting with Lily over QQ, and she said that she has some new girls working for her. Asked me if I'm interested, but too bad, not planning to go Beijing until month end. She showed me these photos, said that the charges will be at least RMB1,000 for 2 hours as they are at least 1.65m tall and model look. They are either students or office ladies doing part-time. If any brothers are still in Beijing, please check them out and post FR here. Many thanks!

香香
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3721/3721424cfd223fe1fff54d9579f9f3e91a44363.jpg

丹丹

Hi Brother QQBoy,

Just want to check with you, whats the difference between this Dan Dan picture you post here (1000RMB/2 hour??) 07/04 and the one you booked overnight for 1000RMB/Overnight on 30/03 posting?

Is it the same person? Is the pic the actual person or just anyhow humtum one? Appreciate if you can enlighten me thanks.

If anybrudder tried the Dan Dan before, do kindly feedback as well, thank you.
By the way, i saw a model agency in 798 D-park area, wah, all tall and fucking CFM looks, cannot tahan. Anyone know where and how to get such standard girls? Suzie Wong club can hook up?

brother Mark, you have any lobang to hook us up with such girls?

whitegals
22-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Hehehe....I am all over the china thread because I am all over china:D..., travel to BJ, Shanghai, CP regularly.

I identified the fake FR simply because it appeared too many times....:mad:

Bro,

You da man! I think before i go BJ, better check wif you first! :D

mikechp
24-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be heading down to Beijing in Oct.

Anyone got good recommendations to share?

Thanks in advance.

zhangzhong
24-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Her photo already made my didi hard...can't wait to shaft it into her...:D

I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew lily. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach lily at 13552885100 Good lucy and do not share your experience.

wallyp88
24-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.

I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13718242695:D. Good lucy and do not share your experience.

hi, bros, here's a very good choice for you. the girl i recommend has a very big but beautiful boobs, absolutely wonderful in asian girls. she can bring some of uniform you demand, acting as nurse, student or clerk. i believe you will be crazy at that time. call mamasan at 13910407366 and tell her you want Amy.

by the way, if you feel good with my recommendation, pls high my reputation. thanks a lot.

:D

I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew lily. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach lily at 13552885100 Good lucy and do not share your experience.

Beware! The same stupid OKT using different nicks to post fake FRs.

coco521
24-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Wanna share what i found in Beijing, i discover those shops that looks like saloon with blue spinning lightings outside. So went in one fine night to try out. Went in greeted by a cute girl. Asked what service they provide, told me Massage (Standing on you type) and it's 50RMB for 1 hour, damn cheap!

So waited for a while cause all 3 are working. after about 20mins out come a SYT, went in with her to a room. (She wear damn sexy despite the cold weather, short skirt with stockings, so i aga aga know what to expect :p).

Massage was ok, she is 20, she look damn young and cute. massage for about 15mins+ was ok, better than SG. chatted a while, very nice lady.

After that flip around, seduce me, as me wat i want. So i asked what she have, she says Hand Massage (HJ) 100rmb, Booby Massage (Bobby Job) 200rmb. Mai tu liao! only SGD40 for that, she took out the boobs and run around my face and lick my nipples, asked her can dig her anot, she say ok but not too hard :D so took out her stockings and pink undies, start digging, was pretty wet sia!!!

after that, this is damn cool never in SG, she rub oil on my dick, use her small booby and wrap around my dick and start moving up and down, DAMN SHOIK! i love booby PCC, never had that in SG man! after for about 15mins of playing. she likes me saying very handsome hahaa so wanna offer my BJ but i dun feel safe as she has no CD so told her this will do.

When i coming she had the tissue ready and unload my cum in the tissue and still stroking for me, and clean me up nicely :) good service man!

Then went out to throw things and come back, paid her 200RMB and smile my way out.

P.S. was trying to find out this kind of shop offers what but could not find here, hope those who visiting or in BJ will benefits from this. Dunno the street price but i guess it's cheap enuff. But the turn off will be the armpit hair, actually expected :p

Name: Xiao Yang
Boobs: Cup A+
Service: GFE
looks: 8/10 (SYT looks)
DMG: 200RMB total
HJ (Booby HJ): 9/10 (Nice and no rush)
this girl belongs to our mamasan lily

chipira2
28-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Tried the website ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) after reading some nice articles on this site. Thanks for the input.

The hotel that i was staying was close to Guomao, so they sent a girl to my hotel which was near wear i was staying, at least that is how the lady explained to me.

Name : Lan Lan
Look 8/10 fair
Cup good size, maybe 34
FJ 6/10
Overall 6/10
DMG 500

The massage was piano massage, and I wanted some really massage first, at least some sort of massage after a long six hour flight.

I tried to call the same girl again two days later and told her that i wated some massage, she explained to me that she does not like to massage, because it was tiring. But still she did a better job of massaging.

I will still try this site, but probably call upon a different girl. 500 RMB is quite reasonable for this service.

Also the hotel where I was staying they would do an ID check, if the girl arrives after 10:30, i was supposed to meet her at the lobby. So ordering the girl to visit your hotel before 10 pm, would be a good idea for those who wants to be discreet in the hotel.
when arrive beijing i called lili to make appointment for dan dan. She told me that she had a new pretty girl called tang yao. About 40 minutes she arrived to my room, what a pair of big eyes and long legs. She is extremely beautiful. What a good session with her. For bros arrive to beijing can book and call this number 13552885100

QQBoy
28-08-2009, 10:21 PM
when arrive beijing i called lili to make appointment for dan dan. She told me that she had a new pretty girl called tang yao. About 40 minutes she arrived to my room, what a pair of big eyes and long legs. She is extremely beautiful. What a good session with her. For bros arrive to beijing can book and call this number 13552885100

Yeah...Lili's girls get updated quite often. These girls come here during their vacation to make quick bucks. Enjoy Tang Yao while she's still around before the next batch comes in next month! Forget about Lisa..the postings here about Lisa are from the OKT herself, and the gals are old and ugly.

1965moy
29-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Yeah...Lili's girls get updated quite often. These girls come here during their vacation to make quick bucks. Enjoy Tang Yao while she's still around before the next batch comes in next month! Forget about Lisa..the postings here about Lisa are from the OKT herself, and the gals are old and ugly.

Will be in Beijing coming week. From bro QQBoy, sounds LiLi's girl are good. Hope she can provide high standard grils, who are young, pretty, nice figure and good service. Look forward to it.:rolleyes:

QQBoy
29-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Will be in Beijing coming week. From bro QQBoy, sounds LiLi's girl are good. Hope she can provide high standard grils, who are young, pretty, nice figure and good service. Look forward to it.:rolleyes:

Most of her clients are Sillyporeans and Malaysians. I wouldn't say all the girls are good, but most of them provide good service with GFE, so much better than having a KTV girl back to your room. At least if things didn't work out, she would be apologetic and try her best to rectify the situation.

Note that the Chinese government has been cleaning up the streets for the 1 Oct National Day, so please choing with care. 4 or 5 stars hotels should be safe, even if the gal needs to be registered with the reception before heading to your room. Enjoy!!!

Mark Lim
29-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Most of her clients are Sillyporeans and Malaysians. I wouldn't say all the girls are good, but most of them provide good service with GFE, so much better than having a KTV girl back to your room. At least if things didn't work out, she would be apologetic and try her best to rectify the situation.

Note that the Chinese government has been cleaning up the streets for the 1 Oct National Day, so please choing with care. 4 or 5 stars hotels should be safe, even if the gal needs to be registered with the reception before heading to your room. Enjoy!!!

"so much better than having a KTV girl back to your room". You sure or not, bro ?

Let me give you the comparisons below:

1. In ktv, we can choose girls of our like from many choices, if dun like can dun choose without paying a single cent. You send a girl and if we dun like we still have to pay taxi fare. How many girls can we choose from ? The waiting time is killing and damn bloody boring. Some bros gave up after 2 or 3 girls, then gian gian bo pian, just take one lor.

2. In ktv, we have a few hours to develop GFE and decide if we want to bring the girl home. If no GFE, just pay the tips and still got the whole night to touch and feel the girl in ktv. Can you do this, send a girl to accompany me for few hours to see if got GFE or not, if dun like just pay you 200-300rmb? Of course, cannot lah ....

3. In ktv, we are dealing with a company, any problem with girls we can go back and complain to the mamasan or mgmt. It happened before and we got refund. For you, we dun even know who you are, although you appear in many nicks here. So got problem, how to find you?

Pls do not make sweeping statements and miss guide our bros here. I am not against okt, but you must do business with ethics and responsibilities.

Cheers,
Mark

PuTonRen
29-08-2009, 04:14 PM
"so much better than having a KTV girl back to your room". You sure or not, bro ?

Let me give you the comparisons below:

1. In ktv, we can choose girls of our like from many choices, ...
2. In ktv, we have a few hours to develop GFE and decide ....
3. In ktv, we are dealing with a company, any problem with girls we can go back and complain to the mamasan ...
Pls do not make sweeping statements and miss guide our bros here. I am not against okt, but you must do business with ethics and responsibilities.

Cheers,
Mark

Dear All,

The comparison made by Mark is an accurate one, although I do not deny that we did meet gems through OKT, but the chances and far and between. SO many years in China, I still prefer to bring girls back from KTV, but usually not on the same night during which I met them.

At this moment, there are risks on bring girls back to your room, and be careful, I have been caught in this situation before, and it was not a pleasant one. Therefore I usually ask the girl to come next day or so on her own, and usually before 1000 pm to avoid unnecessary registration at the hotel counter.

My 2 cent worth.

p.s Mark, Will you be in Beijing after 17 September 2009?

virginboy
29-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Dear All,

At this moment, there are risks on bring girls back to your room, and be careful, I have been caught in this situation before, and it was not a pleasant one. Therefore I usually ask the girl to come next day or so on her own, and usually before 1000 pm to avoid unnecessary registration at the hotel counter.

My 2 cent worth.

My 2 cents worth after chionging in China so many years.

KTV girls
1. Are more sophisicated
2. Not so compromising.
3. Don't provide massage services, which means if you bring her back for short time, it is really fug and go.
4. cutomer service level- depends on your luck, possible to get a dead fish.
5. Overall expenditure is hgih (KTV room charges, mommy tips, watier tips, lady tips etc)

In-room massage girls
1. they are simpler and more down to earth, although may not as stunning looking as KTV gals
2. very compromising, because they are afraid that you reject them
3. at least provide some kind of massage
4. customer service level- they try their best to please you
5. overall expenditure is low

Some of us like KTV girls, while others like in-room massage girls. It's really your choice :D:D:D

Mark Lim
30-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Some of us like KTV girls, while others like in-room massage girls. It's really your choice :D:D:D

Though I disagree with some your points, the last statement is fair and accurate. I do enjoy both ktv and in room service also, depending on circumstances. Ktv needs good company then it's fun and cheap. In room is easy and convenient, though quality and GFE not assured. Both have their merits.

Mark Lim
30-08-2009, 01:29 PM

Bro PTR, I will be in BJ till 26 Sep. Are you coming to BJ soon?
Cheers, Mark

QQBoy
30-08-2009, 01:36 PM

Cheers,
Mark

Hey Bro,

Although you don't agree with my statement, you don't need to call me an OKT, rite? I make a decent salary from my regional sales job that I don't need to live from the earnings of these girls. Since you're active in Beijing, I'm sure you have contact Lili before and know that she's indeed a chinese lady, not a singaporean man!

QQBoy
30-08-2009, 01:49 PM

Hi Bro,

Yeah, I prefer to go for room service, coz I can call for it whenever I am free. KTV gals don't work for me as I usually have morning meetings, unless it is a Friday.

jacetan
30-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Guys,

A very big news!!!

maria’s blogJust another Blog.com weblog

PuTonRen
31-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Cheers, Mark

Hi Bro Mark,

I shall be in BJ in mid September and stay there before you leave. I shall call you when I am in China.

jacetan
31-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Guys,

A very big news!!!

maria’s blogJust another Blog.com weblog

Maria.tel...13911246512

Pink_Flyod
31-08-2009, 01:08 PM
I think the most convinience is health club where you can make selection, take a steam bath, massage and do it right there...

KTV, as bro Mark said, is to develop the feel first and if it click, then it would have different feel in making out.

From broker, it is a miss and hit unless you have a broker that has been serving you for some time and know what you want.

Some people need feel first before they can do it. Some just go for services and don't have to develop the feel. Some just any hole will do because of desperation.

The best is that you are happy after you spent your money no matter what mode you take.

Mark Lim
31-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Some people need feel first before they can do it. Some just go for services and don't have to develop the feel. Some just any hole will do because of desperation.

haha, bro, i like your descriptions. straight to the point. :):D

Pink_Flyod
01-09-2009, 12:53 AM
haha, bro, i like your descriptions. straight to the point. :):D
Ya man... last week I went to Chang Ping with 2 close bros... I arrange orgy in my room with 3 gals. Those 2 bros are the one that need feel first.. Man... I am trying very hard even playing AV on my laptop for them and doing as the lead man.. they tried by frenching and doing painting to the gals while at the same time i am bonking the other gal and making out with the other one... you know what.. those 2 bros cannot mari kita !!!! but once they went back to their rooms with their usual gals, they got a hard on by thinking back what they seen in my room!!!! what an irony. They finally have to do it with their GF:mad:

wallyp88
01-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Ya man... last week I went to Chang Ping with 2 close bros... I arrange orgy in my room with 3 gals. Those 2 bros are the one that need feel first.. Man... I am trying very hard even playing AV on my laptop for them and doing as the lead man.. they tried by frenching and doing painting to the gals while at the same time i am bonking the other gal and making out with the other one... you know what.. those 2 bros cannot mari kita !!!! but once they went back to their rooms with their usual gals, they got a hard on by thinking back what they seen in my room!!!! what an irony. They finally have to do it with their GF:mad:

你教坏人! My good bro Nixx was a good good boy and now....As for the other bro, he was bad to the bone right from beginning so cannot blame you.....

Maitong Kit Mak
01-09-2009, 03:00 PM
你教坏人! My good bro nixx was a good good boy and now....as for the other bro, he was bad to the bone right from beginning so cannot blame you.....

哈哈哈!坏到入骨了,无药可救。。。:d

innezsg
02-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Thank you brothers who have provided information about cheong scene in beijing. Was on a trip to Beijing last week has managed to hook up one of the girls in Beijing.
A short Fr as follows:

Name: Li Fei
Looks: 6.5 - 7
Age: 23(as she claims but she looks abit older than that)
Boobs: 7.5(B cup going to C)
Origins: Beijing

Her blog address is frentina µÄ²©¿Í - flentina - ÍøÒײ©¿Í (http://frentina.blog.163.com/)

P/S: Not an OKT for her but just sharing some infor. Bros who are interested, kindly make arrangement with her yourself

By the way, just to provide her no. since quite a no. of bros here asked me for her no. Her no. is 13522437024..can make arrangement with her directly yourself

boobluver
03-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Cheers, Mark

Hi Mark,

I've been a guy for Shanghai more. But this trip I plan to venture into Beijing.
For better or worse, I'll be travelling to Beijing alone on 8th till 13th Sept. So hope I can hook up and hang out with you and any other bros currently in Beijing.

Hear from you soon bros! Cheers!

BOOB Luver! (Brian)

reuters
03-09-2009, 09:15 AM

So what happened? :D
Think now stricter due to the 十一大庆. Ever tried having a gal staying with me for a week without registration and they didnt bother or found out.

reuters
03-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Courtyard by Marriott Beijing
150RMB for an hour in house massage
Gotten a gal in her 20s from 中原
Looks 6
Massage 7
HJ for 200RMB
She does not do FJ, told me that there are other gals who do FJ and she can arrange for me.

PuTonRen
03-09-2009, 10:10 AM
So what happened? :D
Think now stricter due to the 十一大庆. Ever tried having a gal staying with me for a week without registration and they didnt bother or found out.

Like you said, sticter due to the National Day.

trellis001
03-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Like you said, sticter due to the National Day.

BRo PTR, when you going to BJ?

I am in HK now. dropping into BJ tomorrow night and leaving BJ on Monday Morning.

virginboy
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM
By the way, just to provide her no. since quite a no. of bros here asked me for her no. Her no. is 13522437024..can make arrangement with her directly yourself

Aiyo.... look at her wrinkles, how can she be 23? Add another 5 years more likely :D

bandit9500
03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
miss the fun in beijing. hehehe:)

jacetan
04-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Guys,

A very big news!

Maria tel:13911246512

PuTonRen
04-09-2009, 12:33 AM
BRo PTR, when you going to BJ?

I am in HK now. dropping into BJ tomorrow night and leaving BJ on Monday Morning.

Bro,
I will only be in Beijing late September. What about you?

trellis001
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Bro,
I will only be in Beijing late September. What about you?

arriving tonight in BJ. Next trip will be last week of sept. hope we can catch up again.

take care.

cheers

Mark Lim
04-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi Mark,

I've been a guy for Shanghai more. But this trip I plan to venture into Beijing.
For better or worse, I'll be travelling to Beijing alone on 8th till 13th Sept. So hope I can hook up and hang out with you and any other bros currently in Beijing.

Hear from you soon bros! Cheers!

BOOB Luver! (Brian)

sure, bro. there are many of us in BJ and we have regular ktv parties. you are welcomed to join us. we have a few parties planned before your arrival. will keep you updated with the schedule when the time comes closer.

QQBoy
07-09-2009, 12:25 AM

Hey I received several PMs, asking for Lily's contact details. If you search through this thread, you can actually locate her number. Anyway it is 135 5288 5100. Lately she has an MSN account [email protected]

Boost
08-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi bros, will be making a trip to BJ soon... any recommendations of health clubs or hui suo, those that allow u to go in and select from fish tank.

Thanks!

and_alloy
08-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi bros, will be making a trip to BJ soon... any recommendations of health clubs or hui suo, those that allow u to go in and select from fish tank.my friend, u are talking about beijing, the forbidden city with oct 1 round the corner....pls

CookiesMonster
08-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi bros, will be making a trip to BJ soon... any recommendations of health clubs or hui suo, those that allow u to go in and select from fish tank.

Thanks!

The only tank you will find are the army tanks....hahaha....but seriously, dun try yr luck during this month as they are clamping down on all fun activities.

liu_12
09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=virginboy;4057154]My 2 cents worth after chionging in China so many years.

KTV girls

4. cutomer service level- depends on your luck, possible to get a dead fish.

My friend booked a "FROZEN CHICKEN" for the night in Suzhou last year.
BTW going Beijing mid Oct with friends for holiday.Only going to pubs for drink, not to cheong.

Boost
09-09-2009, 09:40 AM
my friend, u are talking about beijing, the forbidden city with oct 1 round the corner....pls

I understand bro about Oct 1, but as I would be arriving after that I think the fuss by the authorites would have toned down?

Pity I have a very short stay in BJ, but I've asked bro MarkLim for his contact so I can join you guys if any activities are on. :)

The only tank you will find are the army tanks....hahaha....but seriously, dun try yr luck during this month as they are clamping down on all fun activities.

Got it! :) Thanks.

Koreanlover
13-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Are Lilys girls exactly the same as the ones on the site or are they just images pulled from other site?
Here is the link
ƯÁÁ±¦±´£ß±±¾©¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢ÈÕʽ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸ ¡¢ín¹úʽ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢¥è©`¥í¥Ã¥Ñ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢¥¿¥¤¥Þ¥Ã ¥µ©`¥¸¡¢±±¾©¡¢¤¤¤é¤·¤ã¤¤¤Þ¤»£¡ (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/jishi.asp)
wow if any bros here can vouch the authencity then I know where to hunt when in beijing this week!
Thanks

Koreanlover
13-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Can't paste link but it's at
???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn)

QQBoy
14-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Are Lilys girls exactly the same as the ones on the site or are they just images pulled from other site?
Here is the link
ƯÁÁ±¦±´£ß±±¾©¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢ÈÕʽ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸ ¡¢ín¹úʽ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢¥è©`¥í¥Ã¥Ñ¥Þ¥Ã¥µ©`¥¸¡¢¥¿¥¤¥Þ¥Ã ¥µ©`¥¸¡¢±±¾©¡¢¤¤¤é¤·¤ã¤¤¤Þ¤»£¡ (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/jishi.asp)
wow if any bros here can vouch the authencity then I know where to hunt when in beijing this week!
Thanks

Hi Bro, this website has been around for years, and never get updated. I believe that the girls are real when Lily started this website but none of them are around today.

sexster
14-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi to all, SOCC brothers......

This Oct properly 3rd week (TBC as heading up for workshop) heading up to BJ. This is my Virgin trip to the Capital of china. I guess that there will tons of sight seeing to do.... forbidden city, great wall, Olympic venues,,,,.......

what hotel location will be best for shopping, night life, girl watching?

Hopefully can meet up with Mark Kor and the rest of the gang of SOCC, showing me some ropes ......

Thanks in advance.

Mark Lim
14-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi to all, SOCC brothers......

This Oct properly 3rd week (TBC as heading up for workshop) heading up to BJ.

Hopefully can meet up with Mark Kor and the rest of the gang of SOCC, showing me some ropes ......

Thanks in advance.

bro, third week Oct is good timing. national day over, no security worries, good weather ... let's have fun together.

sexster
14-09-2009, 10:12 PM
bro, third week Oct is good timing. national day over, no security worries, good weather ... let's have fun together.

GREAT.....! That is really winderful!!! is it easy to chat up gals at BJ???

Koreanlover
15-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Anyone tried any of the girls in angels-Beijing.blogspot.com before?

PeterSun
17-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Several days ago a friend introduce Betty to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Betty has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Betty. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Betty phone number: 13366991856

El Frances
17-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi!

I read somewhere that Lili has a friend answering in english at another phone number. Is it true, or is it another "fake" Lili ?
Thanks

boobluver
17-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Guys,
I'm here to thank those bros in the "forbidden city" (you know who you're), many many thanks for the outing times. Will see you guys again soon hopefully ;)

boobluver:D

QQBoy
18-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi!

I read somewhere that Lili has a friend answering in english at another phone number. Is it true, or is it another "fake" Lili ?
Thanks

It's probably one of Lily's Sillypore customers helping her with the call.

weixiaobao1969
18-09-2009, 10:31 AM

Hi Bro,

I don't usually contribute, but the girls from Betty are not as good as you claimed. I know that one man's meat is another man's poision, but she really cannot make it. I called Betty last night, told her I like a young and tall girl, and after a while, the girl turned up to my hotel. She dressed like a farmer's daughter. Told me she is 22, but she looks more like 32. Can see the wrinkles on her face. Also, her lips has ulcers. I don't think it's worth RMB500 for such quality. Oh man, Betty has spoiled my evening.

weixiaobao1969
18-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Hello all

I like to hire a chauffeur-driven car on Sunday to bring me around in Beijing. Any lobang? Thank you.

zhangzhong
19-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Have to agree with Bro less. Called Mary at 13810871568as per Bro mengxindi recommend, told her I want big boobs and GOOD service, I emphasize on the word GOOD so that she get the message.

Waited for about 40 minutes and this sweet, shoulder length hair girl show up at my door. She hug me right away after entering the room and help me undress. Wow, she was fast. In no time we were both naked and she start licking me all over. When she is about to reach for my didi, she ask whether can she clean it with Colgate first ? Whoa ! I say yes of course and then we went to the bathroom, and let her apply some Colgate on my didi, damn shiok as it is so cooling ! Back to the bed and as expected, she started BBBJ me. This girl is such a licker and sucker, and she is really hot in bed. In fact I almost cum when she was BBBJing me.

I was quite sextified with her service, until she took out the condom. I told her that not so fast as I want to \"service\" her back. I start sucking her tits, by the way, she get one pair of firm and soft C-cup boobs, firm as they are holding up, soft as when you grab them. This is when she spoil the mood. She started fake moaning, and keep rushing me to ramp her. Somehow this \"rushing\" pisses me off and I lost the good feel. Anyway, just turn and let her put the condom on me, and she start riding me. She fake moaning in ecstasy, while of course I expect most of them to fake their moaning, hers was just doing it very badly, unconvincing that is. I ask her to turn around, doggie her, then finish off with missionary.

Overall, was very sextifying in the beginning, until she \"rushes\" you to ramp her.

Here are her info, in case you guys want to try her.

Name: Liu Xi (Lily) from Chengdu
Body:8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 6/10 (should have been a 8 or 9 if not for the rushing)

Enjoy
yesterday arrived beijing,i called Lili..she told me that her shop just arrive 3 beauties. she introduce me a girl named Jia Jia...and i selected her. about 40 minutes Jia jia arived my hotel. She appeared at my hotel room, standing tall and sexy n front of me. She gave me a sweet smile..what a sexy beauty! We had a nice chat throughout and what a tremendous evening. A wonderful session which is unforgetable.....!

dragonfruit
20-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Can't paste link but it's at
???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn)

Lilly's girl was hopeless.. tired before.. Order at own risk....

Wishing4U
20-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Its been a long while since I contributed to the Intl Section...

To the guys in BJ already, this is maybe old news. I went to a new KTV that opened about 2 months back. The KTV is very posh and found in B1 of the 日坛国际酒店. This hotel can be rather hard to find as it is just around the corner from 日坛北路. As with any posh place, the price is also towards to the high end. But for those that want to hit an extravagent place once in a while, I think this place is not bad. Opens at 8pm.

The room we got has a minimum spending of RMB2.1k and can sit probably 12-15 comfortably. You can pick the KJ (PRincesses) when you enter cos they are lined up at the entrance greeting you. I was impressed with all the tall beauties standing in 2 long lines. Of cos their tips is also equally impressive at RMB500.

Tips for the girls is RMB500 and for those who are interested to carry on further, it would cost another 2k to 2.5k (ang pai). In my mind, that type of price is excessive unless you want to live up once or impress guests.

The hotel above is new and the rate is RMB680 inclusive of bfast. I would say that the room is excellent for that price: 29" LCD TV, free broadband, super king-size bed, bed tub, glass window from bedroom to toilet.

weixiaobao1969
22-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Hello all

I like to hire a chauffeur-driven car on Sunday to bring me around in Beijing. Any lobang? Thank you.

Thanks for bros who PM me. I have contacted Mr Jiang. He drives a Hyundai Elantra. Charged me RMB600 to go to Great Wall. After that, still bring me to tour Beijing city. Very nice man, but unfortunately he can't speak English. Any bro wants to rent a chauffeur driven car can contact him. His number is 13261760210.

diogenes
22-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks for bros who PM me. I have contacted Mr Jiang. He drives a Hyundai Elantra. Charged me RMB600 to go to Great Wall. After that, still bring me to tour Beijing city. Very nice man, but unfortunately he can't speak English. Any bro wants to rent a chauffeur driven car can contact him. His number is 13261760210.

Quite reasonable. Thanks for the information.

sexster
24-09-2009, 02:34 AM

Thanks for the lobang......:rolleyes:.... so he speaks only chinese..... GREAT!!!! not a problem for me.

buaya_z
25-09-2009, 02:12 AM
The KTV is very posh and found in B1 of the 日坛国际酒店. This hotel can be rather hard to find as it is just around the corner from 日坛北路

Yes, I will double confirm the KTV cum spa here because I stay just around the corner. Everyday at around 1 plus am, some of the untaken girls will walk out through a side door and my... are they sight for sore eyes or to be more politically correct lil' brother. Ultra fair, big eyes, killer curves, tall and leggy. Girls of the highest quality. From my cheonging experience, at least 8/10.

Most of them do not know where this hotel is and could be a little cumbersome. So in case any brothers are interested to visit, tell the taxi driver to take you to 老番街 (Lao Fan Market), then turn left at the corner.

buaya_z
25-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Bro Mark, heard that you are the taikor here in Beijing. Any lobang for the October holidays? If not, I have to stock up on tissue and lotion which will be really sad, LOL.

Mark Lim
25-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Bro Mark, heard that you are the taikor here in Beijing. Any lobang for the October holidays? If not, I have to stock up on tissue and lotion which will be really sad, LOL.

bro, dun need to pcc la. avoid city centre and go north, 4th ring or 5th ring. there are many cat 200 & 300 ktvs at 4th ring north - 北方鑫柜,金钻,诃湖,百乐门,etc.

Pink_Flyod
25-09-2009, 01:29 PM
bro, dun need to pcc la. avoid city centre and go north, 4th ring or 5th ring. there are many cat 200 & 300 ktvs at 4th ring north - 北方鑫柜,金钻,诃湖,百乐门,etc.

and 金沙at轮胎街 which is 2/5/8 category...

and_alloy
25-09-2009, 02:23 PM
and ½ðɳatÂÖÌ¥½Ö which is 2/5/8 category...bro, u miss cp too much liao...this 1 beijing la where to find 2/5/8 :p

Pink_Flyod
25-09-2009, 02:40 PM
bro, u miss cp too much liao...this 1 beijing la where to find 2/5/8 :p

I am not kidding bro Alloy... I went there a few times myself. Cat 2/5/8. There are lots of this joint in Beijing between 4th and 5th ring road..

and_alloy
25-09-2009, 03:06 PM
I am not kidding bro Alloy... I went there a few times myself. Cat 2/5/8. There are lots of this joint in Beijing between 4th and 5th ring road..wah really ah...me muz go and search search liao :p

Pink_Flyod
25-09-2009, 03:09 PM
wah really ah...me muz go and search search liao :p

And to be fair, the gals quality there are not that bad.. some very good gems. I guess that some gals there are quiet new to the trade.. I have a very very good personal experience myself...

buaya_z
25-09-2009, 07:13 PM

Aiyo, not pcc la. Serious. Going solo la bro, so not looking for KTV leh. Any joints with good selection at reasonable prices? Like 2nd, 3rd grade spas and stuff?

buaya_z
25-09-2009, 07:17 PM
And just forgot to mention, the name of the KTV spa on 日坛北路 is known as Starlight Avenue 星光大道

kyubiki
27-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi Guys....

Just back from Beijing 2 weeks... was staying at JinJiang Fuyuan Hotel.
Got room very good service wanted to share.... chinese meimei at her early 20s, I think... Big boob... I had a long nigh :-)

Overnight damage RMB$1K
but add RMB200 transport :-(
contact mamasan Frentina +86 13522437024.

*Don't stay at that hotel, to F..... far from town.

Happy Cheonging

denom88
27-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks bro. Was in Beijing, called Lifei. She recommended a pretty lady.

Name: Jiang Nan
Looks: 7-8
Boobs: 8 (B cup going to C)

Here's LiFei's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.

frentina µÄ²©¿Í - flentina - ÍøÒײ©¿Í (http://frentina.blog.163.com/)

Her no. is 13522437024..can make arrangement with her directly yourself

Just for sharing... :)

denom88
27-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks Bro. Just for sharing....

Called Li Fei yesterday, She recommended another lady...

Name: Jiang Nan
Looks: 7-8
Boobs: 8 (B cup going to C)
RTF:

Here's LiFei's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.

frentina µÄ²©¿Í - flentina - ÍøÒײ©¿Í (http://frentina.blog.163.com/)

Her no. is 13522437024..can make arrangement with her directly yourself

triple69
30-09-2009, 12:42 AM
hi bros,

some of the hotels mentioned are in chinese and i cant read chinese.

gg to BJ in early nov to meet up with a local there. Any hotels to recommend which has good ambience. nearby the tourist attractions?

hope bro can help out. thanks.