The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=602621)

flexalong 11-12-2015 12:16 AM

Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Quote:

Originally Posted by xingfu (Post 13938124)
maybe u had the luck that day,or u r very handsome..(i am good-looking too:) ) but i have to say,
An An in 1654a is total a disaster !! the worst experience i ever had in Geylang:mad:

she is from Hubei and middle-length hair , nice tits. but the service is terrible, i was not allowed to touch her tits!!! she said , hubei girl's temper is just like this way, and if i didn't like it then i can change another girl.....

it seemed she was customer who had paid the 150sgd and i was the whore!!!!

the service was as bad as some girls in 1612...

never been to these 2 houses again

woow you want her so bad for yourself is it? Registered this month and all 4 posts just to bad mouth her. Don't want more customer go bonk her say so lah

FEDERER801 13-12-2015 11:06 PM

Re: My current Top WLs

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 13954742)
My top WLs (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

1) An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural C cupper tits, slim model-like physique, significant improvement in her facial complexion and overall packaging ... and the good thing is, the service that she accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... WL of such standard is hard to come by these days ...

2) Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, her physique is getting voluptuous, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service ...I can see appreciative improvement in her overall packaging.

3) Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slender, petite, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE

4) Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted ...

5) Yi Na @ L0819 - Chio with a PRC-Vietnamnese mixed blood looks, slim, well defined physique, leggy and offers passionate and enthusiastic service.

6) XXXX @ xxxx - will update in due course :p

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ... :)

Enjoy,
MaXx

I really miss Apple ex1809.....she is a beauty with fuking good model body plus gorgeous well-shaped natural C tits......Any such quality? Check your PM.....

Ericcan7 16-12-2015 05:58 PM

Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Any fr on fei fei of 1809?

max_priest 16-12-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ericcan7 (Post 13966239)
Any fr on fei fei of 1809?

Click on the below link for my humble FR on Fei Fei ... Each and everyone of us may have different experience, not just for Fei Fei but every WL ... Better to go in with an open mind and am sure you would enjoy more that way ... ;)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...ighlight=l1809

besafe 17-12-2015 07:14 PM

Managed to steal away to 1654A today and had An An.
Enjoyed my time with her. Not into AR, hence skip this part. The frenching, licking , teasing and copulation was simply enjoyable. Was extremely tempted to extend, if not for a prior appt.
I will definitely RTF.
Cheers.

max_priest 19-12-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by besafe (Post 13970647)
Managed to steal away to 1654A today and had An An.
Enjoyed my time with her. Not into AR, hence skip this part. The frenching, licking , teasing and copulation was simply enjoyable. Was extremely tempted to extend, if not for a prior appt.
I will definitely RTF.
Cheers.

Great to see that u enjoy An An's company like myself ... She is one of my fave WLs ... After the departure of Man Man and Zhen Mei (both from WH06) and Coco (WH15) as well as UK (1649), there aren't many left that makes me reach intense orgasmic ecstasy ... :p

max_priest 22-12-2015 12:03 AM

Re: Chio lass with clubber looks ...

Managed to catch a glimpse of a youngish, reasonably chio and nubile lass who looks like those who frequent club Ce La Vi or Attica ... Hmm ... Will definitely give her a ride soon to see if she can fill the 6th position in my top WL list ... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 13954742)
My top WLs (Not in accordance to merit or preference) -

1) An An @ 1654A - Chio SYT, tall, nice well-developed natural C cupper tits, slim model-like physique, significant improvement in her facial complexion and overall packaging ... and the good thing is, the service that she accorded to me is always passionately awesome ... WL of such standard is hard to come by these days ...

2) Chu Chu @ 1654A - Presentable looking, slutty, her physique is getting voluptuous, very well done silicon implanted tits, nice pussy, and wild commando service ...I can see appreciative improvement in her overall packaging.

3) Fei Fei @ 1809 - Chio SYT, slender, petite, nice tits, nice pussy and fantastically-passionate service with a touch of GFE

4) Xiao Ping Guo @ 2831A - Adorable, average height, A cuppers, getting a little meatier and awesome out of this world sexual services from the time I entered the room to the time we parted ...

5) Yi Na @ L0819 - Chio with a PRC-Vietnamnese mixed blood looks, slim, well defined physique, leggy and offers passionate and enthusiastic service.

6) XXXX @ xxxx - will update in due course :p

Note: One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ... :)

Enjoy,
MaXx

lustysinner 10-01-2016 02:01 PM

Wh 02 G28 Bing Bing

Looks : Sluttish

Boobs : b+

Moans : Fantastic

Gfe : 10/10

Rtf : Confirm

Now having promo , only $100 for 1hr, I don't still have a not , I went 2 weeks ago.

Serendipper 12-01-2016 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustysinner (Post 14066697)
Wh 02 G28 Bing Bing

Looks : Sluttish

Boobs : b+

Moans : Fantastic

Gfe : 10/10

Rtf : Confirm

Now having promo , only $100 for 1hr, I don't still have a not , I went 2 weeks ago.

What's the phone number of this house

ricoraven 13-01-2016 03:43 AM

Hi quick question is it possible to call the house okt to book certain girl certain time or strictly first come first serve policy?

Eagles 13-01-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoraven (Post 14078063)
Hi quick question is it possible to call the house okt to book certain girl certain time or strictly first come first serve policy?

Depends on your relationship with the OKT. Sometimes bros book and then don't come or come late. Girl is obviously hot and won't wait too long and then goes with some other guy and when late customer shows up he is unhappy.

So OKT don't need that sort of headache. They rather you come in and sit your ass down and wait.

cunninlingus 04-02-2016 10:10 AM

L16H6or6a(up the stairs on the right)
Xiao yan, is that how you spell it?
Although she no English and me no mandarin, she is by far the best in all my fucks in geylang. Power BBbj, trimmed pussy, looks also damn nice. Can take it hard no probrem, very wet too.

I shall start after our shower cause nothing much in shower. Lie on my bed she came starting with cat bath with hands busy playing your balls. Slowly went down and started BBBj, sooo good that I had to change to 69(to buy myself time from cummin hehe). Cannot tahan I lie her on her back and painted her. After paint she blow again, buey Tahan Liao take out phone and translate to mandarin 'do I get another shot if I come' she say as long you do it within the hour she fine. Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive. Relex abit, both go shower wash my bro she wash her mouth. Then back to the cocksucking, cause just came it was flaccid-half-erected, she blow for good 10 minutes and my dick really wet. Pounded her in cowgirl reverse cowgirl the sidewinder doggy and came while on missionary.
Sad thing is she said she going back Chinese New Year I think. My visit was in somewhere early December. Anyone knows if she still here?

dominator1981 06-02-2016 01:51 PM

Hi, Any girls in Geylang similar to this type? Will appreciate any sharing. Thanks!

ejectjoy 06-02-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunninlingus (Post 14171942)
L16H6or6a(up the stairs on the right)
Xiao yan, is that how you spell it?
Although she no English and me no mandarin, she is by far the best in all my fucks in geylang. Power BBbj, trimmed pussy, looks also damn nice. Can take it hard no probrem, very wet too.

I shall start after our shower cause nothing much in shower. Lie on my bed she came starting with cat bath with hands busy playing your balls. Slowly went down and started BBBj, sooo good that I had to change to 69(to buy myself time from cummin hehe). Cannot tahan I lie her on her back and painted her. After paint she blow again, buey Tahan Liao take out phone and translate to mandarin 'do I get another shot if I come' she say as long you do it within the hour she fine. Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive. Relex abit, both go shower wash my bro she wash her mouth. Then back to the cocksucking, cause just came it was flaccid-half-erected, she blow for good 10 minutes and my dick really wet. Pounded her in cowgirl reverse cowgirl the sidewinder doggy and came while on missionary.
Sad thing is she said she going back Chinese New Year I think. My visit was in somewhere early December. Anyone knows if she still here?

Xiao Yen has returned to China. At least you get to have a steamy bonk before her return!

sashangel 10-02-2016 10:25 AM

"Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive." Bro Cunninlingus, did she swallow your cum ?