The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   no panties under the the mini skirt (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=182833)

garfieldhatemon 06-05-2010 10:52 AM

no panties under the the mini skirt

any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

doinkyman 06-05-2010 11:06 AM

Re: no panties under the the mini skirt

Quote:

Originally Posted by garfieldhatemon (Post 4825893)
any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

You got any photos to share bro? :D hehe..... early morning give me naughty ideas on my female colleagues. Am surrounded by them now. i go peep peep abit. *devil horns* :D

swell 06-05-2010 11:46 AM

Yes. But not wife but with my FB.

Vadai 06-05-2010 12:18 PM

I know my FB hardly wear panties when we go ut clubbing movies parties and stuff

very kinky

Grantt 06-05-2010 12:49 PM

Once had a gf and we were both into outdoors sex. Thro trial and errors, I would wear pants and she short or mini skirts, both without anything under. See her smooth butt outlined against her smooth thin skirt always got me on and without the undies, quickies became much quicker :D

I miss those days :rolleyes:

Darkside 06-05-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

mememememe!!!

allthgswhite 06-05-2010 06:28 PM

so true, especially those that's fairly short and flare bottom, soooo sexyyy !!!

maxman 06-05-2010 10:09 PM

I have that fetish too!

tomvoyeur 06-05-2010 10:53 PM

Well - I would rather peep at pussies of OTHER pretty ladies in miniskirts lol. :p

hokkienguy 07-05-2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

ur wife / ur gf try before ma?

so kinky. so hiao haha

maxman 07-05-2010 06:56 AM

It is a pity, that even in liberal western country like Aust, generally Asian gals don't wear clothes that have a large opening around their thighs and torso, therefore you seldom see them in dress, skirt and tank-top. Many of them wear boring jeans and tee-shirt, and all look like mass produce.

I must say that many Aussie school girls provide a nice sight. Their summer dress and winter skirt school uniforms are often worn very short. Unlike S'pore gals, Aussies wear theirs way above the knees; mid way up the thighs. They are literally mini skirts. As best as I know, some/most schools don't have rules on skirt lengths.

needtofuck 07-05-2010 09:18 AM

My Ex and wife sometimes do not wear any panties when they are in skirts, especially when they are in the "mood" :D

gstring_lover 07-05-2010 10:03 AM

I am encouraging my lover to do that...

Short mini skirt without panties

chelsea4ever 07-05-2010 11:39 AM

My wife always go clubbing with me without bra. Manage to convince her to do that few years back. But she very careless, bend down don't cover and sometimes when dancing she didn't even notice till people point it out to her. I usually see but just act blur never see. Recently managed to convince her not to wear panties under her ultra mini skirt. But same she always sit down very careless sure can see her pussy lips.

benxmanda 07-05-2010 07:27 PM

I have pix to prove that HRH didn't put on panties going out with me, for instance, we always go cinema buying couple seat and in the middle of the show, SHE would automatically spread HER legs to accommodate my hand as I fingered HER, SHE would squeezed HER legs when SHE couldn't take the sensation and I could feel love juice gushing out...