The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Any naughty massage at Pratunam, Platinum Mall area? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=633167)

belonglong 13-11-2016 12:07 AM

Any naughty massage at Pratunam, Platinum Mall area?

is there any massage at BKK Pratunam, Platinum Mall area provide special? thank you.

naemlo 13-11-2016 06:32 PM

Re: Any naughty massage at Pratunam, Platinum Mall area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by belonglong (Post 15304987)
is there any massage at BKK Pratunam, Platinum Mall area provide special? thank you.

Yes there are....

Happyman007 13-11-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Please pay and be Premium Member, all your question will be answer and the supreme USD 1000 hold hand service will come with a 10% special discount for Premium member of SBF. :cool:

erobaka 13-11-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

since you are so lazy to even be naughty.. bo bian..i think you find some outcall service sua...

TonyCheong2 13-11-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman007 (Post 15307473)
Please pay and be Premium Member, all your question will be answer and the supreme USD 1000 hold hand service will come with a 10% special discount for Premium member of SBF. :cool:

What about your THB1000 budget hold hand serwit? :confused:
555 still available boh? :p

Happyman007 13-11-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 15308129)
What about your THB1000 budget hold hand serwit? :confused:
555 still available boh? :p

not THB 1000 hor, onli THB 500 nia :eek:

Cannot earn enough to retire lah, some more hor mod will try to find trouble say I stealth agent and ask for kopi money or advertisement fee.....so now i better help him get more paid membership lor:p

belonglong 13-11-2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erobaka (Post 15307605)
since you are so lazy to even be naughty.. bo bian..i think you find some outcall service sua...

read a lot for past few days, only saw sukhumvit road and rachada. No one mentioned pratunam. thus, i asked.

Yokosi 14-11-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by belonglong (Post 15308222)
read a lot for past few days, only saw sukhumvit road and rachada. No one mentioned pratunam. thus, i asked.

Don't thank me. I don't need your thanks.

You never search SBF a lot and thai web sites about naughty massage in BKK.

Most Singaporeans would venture into Rachada area for naughty soapies or Sukhumvit for agogos, oil plus fuck job massage shops that are located around Emporium Shopping Centre in Sukhumvit. There is also a soapy in lower Sukhumvit area. That soapy is Darling's but is expensive.

The nearest area for soapies near to Pratumwan, Platinum Mall area are in Thanon Sri Ayuthya and a few more in Phetchaburi Road. I have been to several soapies in Phetchaburi Road. Was there with some of my Thai customers. In Sri Ayuthya area, 2 of the soapy ladies were called up by my 2 friends, i just sat in the lounge, slowly drank my Singha beer, look see look see and talked to one of the soapy's manager.

They no understand or speak pasa angkrit there. Theses are for Thais speaking customers. But do welcome foreigners.

Also, please search for, # 695 Field Report by bro yinyang in the thread, Bangkok's Shower Houses. The soapies are near Pratumwan area.

How you get there is up to you.

How you search for these soapies when you are there is also up to you.

How much you pay ( street smart or carrot head payment ) is also up to you.

TonyCheong2 14-11-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman007 (Post 15308154)
not THB 1000 hor, onli THB 500 nia :eek:

Cannot earn enough to retire lah, some more hor mod will try to find trouble say I stealth agent and ask for kopi money or advertisement fee.....so now i better help him get more paid membership lor:p

555 yes help mod get more kopi $$$ for SBF board of directors! :p

malsoonka 18-11-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yokosi (Post 15309388)

The nearest area for soapies near to Pratumwan, Platinum Mall area are in Thanon Sri Ayuthya and a few more in Phetchaburi Road.

Nearest actually hor is Venus. Googlemap for Bangkok City Inn - it's directly opposite. This is the alley behind Superrich.

I know because I bottomfeed at all the cheap places for many many years. I don't go to places that are more than 1600B

Yokosi 18-11-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malsoonka (Post 15324652)
Nearest actually hor is Venus. Googlemap for Bangkok City Inn - it's directly opposite. This is the alley behind Superrich.

I know because I bottomfeed at all the cheap places for many many years. I don't go to places that are more than 1600B

Many thanks. Ahhhhh yes, forgot about that place as i know that there is a whorehouse near Bangkok City Inn area. Me knew about it but never went there. It is also nearer to Platinum Mall. But i previously stayed in Sukhumvit, Silom and Huay Khwang areas and have been to F joints in Rachada, Phrom Pheng BTS area many times and only went to Phetchaburi and Sri Ayuthya places when my Thai friends wanna have some fun. And my Thai friends paid for everything....drinks, food and massage and soapies.

Even went roaming the road behind the closed Siam Hotel and the railway tracks ( sweet syts are mostly katoeys ) and the 2 " bungalows " with puyings of all sizes and shapes, dinos to syts ( no katoeys here ). The " bungalows " are rather seedy looking. All puyings are for ST and LT. LT can be discussed with a reduction in price with puying after they get off work ( at 3 to 4 am ) and no need to pay the manager. There are many different managers of the puyings. Prices cheaper than in the oil massage places, soapies and Thermae. About 60 to 80 puyings in each " bungalow ". They don't speak Japanese, Korean, English. Thais usually go there plus a few foreigners that arrived on tuk tuks.

samual 06-01-2017 12:14 AM

whats the price at those f joint? lol

TonyCheong2 06-01-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samual (Post 15501277)

555 this one you need to consult with those who go to Pratunam to source for bikinis! :eek: :p

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Yokosi 06-01-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samual (Post 15501277)

Already given you the answer in my last Field Report on these bungalow fuck joints.:D. Please read and understand the Field Report. :p