The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking >experience women who are interested in subtle and discreet fun. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=641550)

subtlesex 19-02-2017 06:28 PM

Looking >experience women who are interested in subtle and discreet fun.

Gender = Male
Age = 24
Race = Chinese
Weight = 65kg, workout regular (cardio and work out)
Height = 1.77cm enough to hug your from behind
Hair = Short and neat, trimmed for bottom
Body = lean and slight muscle mass
Currently = still serving Ns but gonna ORD in a few months time.

I don't smoke, i don't drink, i don't gamble
No inks on my body
Personality: Smart, charming, and someone who loves a intelligent conversation.

Looking for experienced ladies who are lacking in thrill and excitement in their daily lives. everything we do will be very discreet and will be only discussed between us.

if u are interested in some really exciting and thrilling fun while other guys would't dare do we can discuss and come to a conclusion to fulfill your needs and fantasy.

if u do have any enquires on what can i do or any other specific information do pm me and i wll try my best to answers to all of your needs. As the girls here says that guys who knows how to use their tools in the right manner deserves a medal. and by tools i didnt only mean my D***...

hope to hear from u classy ladies.

masterwanker 19-02-2017 09:18 PM

Re: Looking >experience women who are interested in subtle and discreet fun.

Quite a well written intro . Well done . Wish you good luck . :)

subtlesex 19-02-2017 10:21 PM

Thank you! I believe that girls do like the effort and every single detail is included just to Ensure that they know that I care. Haha thanks for the support man!

subtlesex 20-02-2017 01:26 PM

Well Monday blues but it's all right alittle conversation might kick start the week! Ask me anything and who knows u might find what u will ever need !

subtlesex 21-02-2017 09:33 AM

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Monday's are over hope this week u get to find yourself getting lucky! However for me so far nothing's coming in , bumping hoping to find someone who has similar interest and I have to say again this is strongly discreet so feel free to hit me up for any questions!

masterwanker 21-02-2017 09:21 PM

Help you bump thread . If all else fails you might want to include a photo of yourself. :)

subtlesex 21-02-2017 09:24 PM

Hmm normally what kind of photos do we post to further show what we are trying to promote..? Can give some ideas? Cause I don't really
Know haha would be nice to start off with a direction thanks for the suggestion though!

subtlesex 22-02-2017 02:26 PM

Good afternoon ! I am still looking some really experience ladies that's willing but due to circumstance are unable to fulfill their fantasy hit me up if u need help or are keen to start something !

masterwanker 22-02-2017 09:04 PM

You could put up your photo and censor your face . :)

subtlesex 22-02-2017 09:49 PM

LOL a guy gave me a number to call and ask for a classy lady I called and damn it was a guy saying no such thing lah shouting into the phone , kinda kicked me up , why did I even called in the first place HAHA BUT LADIES I will keep trying until I hit the jack pot it takes one lucky lady to hit me up and then sharing your experience the rest will follow so do try it out and see how is it

subtlesex 23-02-2017 04:59 PM

I will also Be sending my photos upon request after a decent chat on either one of the platform that we can agree on. Do hit me up if u are really bored jnclife and did I say I can really write up a pretty darn good story just to spice up your daily life haha give it a try and u might never know u found a gem !

subtlesex 24-02-2017 04:09 PM

bump bump~

subtlesex 25-02-2017 11:18 PM

Bump bump bump bump!!!~~

subtlesex 26-02-2017 02:19 PM

Bump! Bump bump your ass. Oops

subtlesex 28-02-2017 06:00 AM

Bump bump! Pm me for pictures !