The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960692)

junmin95 17-10-2023 11:10 AM

Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

Everyone loves to fuck beautiful chio bu but have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman and use her for pleasure?

dyelook 17-10-2023 11:47 AM

Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

if your gugubird is not hard enough then i think even shes naked in front of you, you wont get to enter her pussy...
but once you manage to break through the meaty gate, then its pure heaven & addiction all the way...;)

Amor 17-10-2023 12:43 PM

I have a feeling that the meaty thighs and butt will prevent a satisfactory penetration ?
For both sexes.

marcussia 17-10-2023 04:44 PM

I think it depends on how fat is the comfort level for individuals.

I had a few experiences with larger ladies, but not the kind that is super fat...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011...22_634x656.jpg

marcussia 17-10-2023 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junmin95 (Post 22747135)
Everyone loves to fuck beautiful chio bu but have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman and use her for pleasure?

I think this size is still acceptable provided the face is the kind that I like.
My ex-mum is something like this size, but the face is the kind where you just cannot stop looking when you shove your c**k in to her mouth....

Chua Soi Lek 17-10-2023 05:06 PM

I think should try once to test water to know what's it's like then move on ... I tried once, when she was riding me, I felt the full brunt of her weight ! So once is enough for the sake of experience ...

Mexes 17-10-2023 06:20 PM

Have done fat but not obese, not attracted.

When I watch large sized couples, I always wonder, how do they do it, the barriers/cushions will be kind of thick.

TheSpyingPerv 17-10-2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amor (Post 22747392)
I have a feeling that the meaty thighs and butt will prevent a satisfactory penetration ?
For both sexes.

it's true, thats why u see many massive women here marry black guys... thier hole is very 'deep' .. u will be inserting into alot of meat first before reaching the actual vaginal canals

WinterMelonTree 18-10-2023 12:35 AM

personal experience, i've fucked a couple of chubbies before. v willing to please and ready to do the filthiest deeds. golden shower, ass rim before shower etc.

dyelook 18-10-2023 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcussia (Post 22747983)
I think it depends on how fat is the comfort level for individuals.

I had a few experiences with larger ladies, but not the kind that is super fat...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011...22_634x656.jpg

wah... if this kind then you need to bring a jam block in to lift the legs...:p

but actually i think if there is chemistry between you & your partner, then there will be no fats barrier in between...;)

gawd 18-10-2023 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek (Post 22748041)
I think should try once to test water to know what's it's like then move on ... I tried once, when she was riding me, I felt the full brunt of her weight ! So once is enough for the sake of experience ...

I think it's how experienced they are. I had one ride me before and she knows her stuff. Didn't feel her weight at all and in fact was one of the better riders I had. IMO they also are more 'WET'. Had one that squirt on me. At the end of the day one man's meat is another man's poison haha

Rives 18-10-2023 04:01 AM

Was wondering how obese till I saw pic.
No, do not want to try.

kt88_2 18-10-2023 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gawd (Post 22749283)
I think it's how experienced they are. I had one ride me before and she knows her stuff. Didn't feel her weight at all and in fact was one of the better riders I had. IMO they also are more 'WET'. Had one that squirt on me. At the end of the day one man's meat is another man's poison haha

Actually baba ok

marcussia 18-10-2023 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gawd (Post 22749283)

Actually come to think of it, larger size woman that I tried before are mostly very wet one (like dripping kind). Also not sure why, but the ones I tried put in more effort, when you bang them.

There was this streamer girl who stayed near newton, "baba" but damn cute the face. Her bbbj was insanely good. Take good care of the skin, and also very angmoh kind.

oxeso 18-10-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junmin95 (Post 22747135)
have you ever want to try at least one time to fuck a fat / obese woman?

My ht 1.5m, wt 150kg.. is it considered a try if i want? :confused: