View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Beware: Kana carrot by massage lady

I used to frequent a place near lavender MRT and it bring fond memories because of it discrete location near carpark. I didn't visit this place for more than a year.

Went back one day after meeting a Friend for dinner near one of the Coffeeshop. Open the door and saw 2 ladies. One fat with rather big boobs (D cups) and one skinny lady. Decided to select the fat one as she say she can massage well and has rather huge knockers.

Name: Lxlx.
Look: 6/10
Boob: 7/10 (D cups)
Body: 4/10 (Tummy huge)
GFE: 1/10 (Just want to complete the deed ASAP)

Price: $50 for HJ no touching, $80 for HJ roaming/ Breast massage, $100 for breast fuck, $150 for FJ!

WTF! I told her go fly kite since a fat ass wants to charge $150 for FJ!

Bo pian select BF as I am there and have to release. Suddenly hear some moaning next door and suddenly feel high. The moan lasted 10 min and I overheard the lady charging the guy $200 for FJ. Oh my god (Sorry bro!), feel pain for you after kana one deep chop by the Guan Yu sabre.....Seriously $200 for a 10 min fuck...Oh my god!

LOL! Both of us shake out head and leave this amazing black shop. On my way out, the girls still ask me to write a good FR and introduce some clients to them. I told them the charge is too high but I am told about the boss taking $35-50 as commission etc...I told the skinny lady I can't write any FR without trying but she say just write good one. WTF! CB! Should I introduce more carrot to them?

RTF? No way. With the unstable economy, time to selective choose gems. Rather keep my money in my pocket