Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Field Report.

Visit Spa at Hai Son Hotel last week. Girl assign to me really ugly, immediately tell her to go. Service staff come in and ask what i want, pass him 50K and tell her i want a pretty girl can play one.

Waited another 5 mins, new girl come, quite pretty about 8/10, C-cupper. Her massage quite decent, her hands keep touching my crotch like trying to arouse me, make me damn horny. Then she pop up magic question, "Massage baby?".....Ask her how much, she quote 1 mil, try to bargain down to 500K but she refuse. In the end i tell her 1 mil ok but i want "boom boom". She agree then call a service staff come and stand guard outside the room

Immediately we strip to our birthday suits. She start off using her breast to rub my body and dick follow by a blowjob. She went one whole fucking round with my cock in mouth with her vibrator tongue.

After sucking my dick, she move towards my anus and do a AR tongue thrust, she goes deep and lick. Shiok lar!!!

After AR, she climb on top of me, cap me and ride on me while my hand grab her C-Cuppers boobs. Din't take long before i cum. After session pay her 1 mil, she ask if can give her extra tip, I tell her next time then give. Worth every cent.

Last edited by soo64; 03-06-2016 at 11:31 PM.