Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SCBTeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilEyes View Post
Had a very nice massage at an MP in the West a couple of weeks ago. Should be a relatively new one even though I haven't been to that area for some time. ML gave a very good massage, with long, smooth, hard strokes on my back, and not too hard for my liking too. While massaging the back with those long strokes while standing in front of me with her boobs over my head, her hands would also "dive" into my butt crack, tease my balls, and come back up again to my neck. Very nice and sensual.

Now, before the massage began, the ML asked if I would like to shower, but I declined cos I had already showered before I left home, and there was also a sign in the room that stated no hanky panky allowed. And before I decided to go for a massage, I had a rather heavy lunch at Holland V, so had to go to the loo for a good release, and it was the type of release that splatters. And it was a public loo that did not have those bidets to help wash off after the deed is done.

So, the jialat part is that I have a reasonably nicely splattered butt crack where the ML's hands explored and then went all over my body. Definitely had to have a shower after....
Thanks for sharing