View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Who can be more sick than Comms and Korean??

To reinterate, this Korean fella is a snake in the grass and Baotokh (aka your buddy wannabe) is an unreliable and big time unethical scumbag with no backbone. That was why he was being zapped massively at one time in HC threads. But he has since gained back his points thru the points exchange threads. One has to be very careful when divulging sensitive stuff with him via PM. He is someone who is certainly not worthwhile to associate with.

I didn't wanna tear down this Korean fella but he was the one who attacked me first when I told him politely to stop his incessant TCSS in the FR thread. Who on earth wanna know which GL whores he KC with and which GL whore he eventually walked the aisle with?? OMFG!!

As mentioned above, I have already achieved my KPI.
Max

In terms of who is more sinister in doing things to harm samsters in real life and virtually, including dragging someone else's employer into the picture to win a cyberwar, you, Max, are the absolute worst. Period.

Quote:

If I have time, I would write the true stories of all these bunch of scumbags to specially dedicate to them; Stories on their infamous legacies. Hahaha!
And then continuing to threaten to reveal personal details about other samsters, just so you can silence detractors, no one beats you in this area. Albeit, you doing it more subtly now, it's the same, your usual fear mongering to scare people into silence. You are the epitome of a scumbag.

Amazed how you can refuse to admit this??

Quote:
During my long haul absense from SBF, I am glad to see this bunch of clowns - Korean, BG, Baotohk, comms and Rawall continue to fart, shit, bark, rot, urinate and masturbate among themselves in this corroded thread. All thanks to boss Sammy for maintaining this thread for these scumbags.....
And can there be anyone who barks, shits or farts more than you? Oh wait, there is, think everyone should be reminded of thegreenlantern and gang. Anyone finds the below familiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Woaf Woaf Waof!!!

Shoo Shoo, go back to your kennel quickly! Dun bark, fart and shit around! Wait the dog handler will send u to the vet to put u to sleep permanently!!
Now max, I have a question for you, what is your opinion of the master behind royal.chimp, thegreenlantern, king.cobra and alejandro88?
If you refuse to answer this question honestly, it will show you are hiding something

What would you think should be the fate of the master of these sinister characters, since you accuse comm and korean of being sinister? He is clearly more sinister than anyone here by using multiple clones to attack and play with the identities of other samsters. Not only is there evidence in the forum, I have PM evidence that alejandro88 and thegreenlantern did pm me with regard to other samsters identities etc! Since you like talking about clones, what do you think should be done to the master of these characters?

Because you strangely have never commented about any of these characters, who are the absolute and talking about "masturbating", got to check this post out below for the ultimate masturbatory post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Eh.. Huh? Y u calling me ALe88? He is the tai gor of GL de! Never mind lah since u think I am his clone. Now I just entertain u lah.

I am not siding maxpriest or trying to be funny with u lah, just wanna argue in a fair manner. It's a known fact that this bugger maxpriest is a handsome & quite muscular man in the eyes of GL whores. I asked WL he fucked b4. From your statement and argument and the words used against him, I can straightaway tell u are full of jealousy over him lor, tio bo? He can French many pretty WL but we can't. That's why maybe he can raw the WL if he wants. But I can confirm he is for sure not the only one who can raw WL. Me is one example oredi. Hee! Maybe u saw the wrong maxpriest lah! Actually I oso jealous that many WL adores him but we must know our limitation and where we stand in the eyes of the WL. So no point shoot ppl this way bcos u are jealous, tio bo? U can Kenna karma one, u knoe?

Bye bye uncle!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 15-01-2017 at 10:08 AM.