View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Cld you pls tell me if I wanna go there for 3 day 2 night
at least how much you need to spent and for cash to bring along.
Is it safer to travel alone?
Wat are the gals rate???
is it the cheapest sex place in asia for now..
Just a curiosity..
To answer your questions;

No, it is not exactly safe to travel alone as a foreigner. Not that you will get robbed, but alot of times if you get into some incident with the locals, and they cant understand you, things might get ugly.

Girl rates depends on how much they like you, for me usually 80-120usd (PRC there charge more.) Generally I feel that cheap fucks are not worth it in Phnom Penh, I tried a US$30 short time before, wtf, the girl looked OK, but smelled like fish. The smell was still a mystery to me.

Is it the cheapest place for sex? I think it is slightly cheaper compared to Thailand, but the thing is, the value you get in Cambodia is very worth it. Boutique hotels (damn nice, that time I stayed until dont want to go back SG) cost less only about US$60.

I would say it is a new place to play if you are bored of Thailand or Dongguan.

Girlswise, so far all my overnights there are filled with GFE. Even the short times one, I think they are not jaded yet.

Cashwise, 1 weekend there I can easily spend US$1000, but thats for me, because I feel since I am there already I might as well just spend. Sure, some people want to save, but they end up not satisfied (threesome for 2 nights straight etc) hahaha