Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sportback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland11 View Post
A late FR from last month December. I already posted this FR in another forum, so I will share the same one here.

I was bored and horny one Saturday afternoon, decided to see what is available on wechat. It was then I found out that there are a lot of PRC here in Brunei now. Or maybe it is just the same pimp with many wechat accounts? I don’t know, but doesn’t care too much. So anyway, I found this girl, she looks alright from the photo, and so then I made my way to an apartment in gadong.

Everything was smooth; I quickly got into her room. Settled the money and a bit of chit chat. We showered together, we wash each other, and I got to play with her B or C cup boobs. After that, the action starts. I lay on the bed, while she gives me an above average BBBJ, which a lot of ball sucking as well. There was also time for some nipple licking action. I was rubbing her pussy and I could feel that she was already wet. The BJ continued for another 10mins, I could feel that she was trying to make me cum (they are all the same lol). But it didn’t work out for her. She got the condom in hand, and she cap me. She told me to go missionary on her (again, typically of them being lazy), but I refused and said cowgirl first. To my surprise, she really knows how to ride a dick. Pumping me hard up and down, it was so joy to watch. Her moan was quite loud too. We moved onto doggy after that, as I fucked her so hard and fast, her moan got even louder. I think she was really enjoying it, because when I needed to slow down a bit from going too fast, she told me to lay back down and she jumped on me to ride me again. When I felt like I am ready to pump hard again, we moved onto missionary and that was when I finally came. We lay next to each other, totally exhausted.

Overall I would say that this PRC is not too bad, maybe above average. Communication was good, and definitely a friendly girl. Trust me when I say that I have encountered worse ones before.

Name : Her wechat name is Mimi (I think)
Place : Gadong
Origin : PRC
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Bbbj : 7.5/10
Dfk : N/A
Daty : N/A
Pussy : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : N/A
Overall : 7/10
Damage : $100
awesome FR bro. ive tried her last month and located in hotel berakas area. but shes too suspicious for me as for having many account with the same photos. not sure which one is the real mimi. but all of them are fine lookin.