View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

wasn't feeling too well today but still horny as hell so i made my way down to tope street. first went into 39 tope street and had 5 korean girls. was a little turn off coz they seemed to have been argueing before coming out for intro so their faces a bit fucked up. i see also sian. only one girl bothered to smile, Julia. anyways told boss i'll be back and went next door.

top on tope only had one hongkong girl called Joy, not my cup of tea so went next door to melbourne colloseum. 3 girls, i think 2 thai or viet, and 1 japanese. +++yo was her name, figure was quite fantastic but face cannot make it. no offence but her looks were so bad i thought it was also the best kind of face to fuck. fortunately for me i walked out, though i did seriously think of going back to fuck her face.

next stop was studio 466. waited ages before a girl came out and she was quite buang too. next one came would have been my pick of the day, a chinese girl with a pretty good figure and looks. but sadly business was too good and besides the queue in front of me, all the rooms were booked too. didn't want to wait so left the joint.

felt quite lousy at this point, think i was coming down with a fever with the hot weather and all, but still horny so went back to 39 tope street. out of the 3 girls i was shown again, i was gonna go with Nana, B-cup, good figure, quite pretty, but again, was a little hesistant since the 3 of them didn't look like they wanted to work. so asked okt if the other 2 girls were coming out soon. before he could answer, phone rang and he ran off to answer it. so there i was, alone in the room when Julia walked by again. this time, with whatever strength lil' bro had left he nodded his head so when okt came back and brought Julia for intro i said yes. couldn't resist those beautiful tits of hers a second time. tried to bargain with okt since damn 39 tope is always fucking expensive but he would hear nothing of it. oh well, paid my $130 for half an hour then waited for Julia to come back in.

......to be continued