View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Korea is fun indeed. Juz returned from a recent trip to seoul. the M.O. is exactly as what the other bros described. i had my customer bringing me around and the Korean hospitality is that they pay for all entertainment.

the KTV has a fixed 2 hour timing and the gals will end it with a BBBJ within 2 songs. If you come just as the songs ends than you are the winner.

The massage joints are excellent! i have not seen chio bus of the quality... really like the korean drama type. i kenna one that is 1.7m and has the facial features of HK singer/actress vivian chow. the service also great as you get a face mask while lounging in the jacuzzi bath tub. than you also get the warm liquid body rub... shiok. all my years of chionging in BKK bath houses dun even compare to the standard i get in seoul.

One thing to add is that the prices in korea not cheap. i know my customer paid 180k won for a 2 hour massage which is 1 hour action and 1 hour real massage by visually handicapped ppl. i find korea is a nice place to chiong but only if locals bring you around. the apu-jeong area has a high end shopping area called galleria and you can see lots of mouth watering chio bus.

my 2 satangs worth of fun in seoul.