Old 09-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yandao26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Was on business trip for 3 days in Seoul..and today is my last nite in Seoul with no ladies besides as i am "spent" for the past 2 days...Well, the stories goes....Pardon me as this is my 1st FR...

Well, Everything is going on fine for business etc... except for language...cnt communicate with the koreans well..even with body language also cnt expressed out myself properly.....I met up with my business clients and they told me they will bring me and introduce Seoul nite life...I said ok......

On the 1st day,i reached my hotel at 8pm and my customers came and meet me and they brought me to KTV joint ..Damm...it was an eye opener...GERS will simply tooooo fantastic..the mummy brought all models-like gers into the room and my customers ask me to choose..Well, its is my 1st time to go such places with my customers..So a bit shy..But anyway, just pick one and WOW.....The moment the other gers went out of the room...My ger's clothes head for the floor.... .... I got a University student working part time...Luckily my ger speaks a litle english....Everything is normal then with some Strip Dancing, TCSS , rubba here and there. Then came the show, suddenly she just unzip my pants, grab my dick and BBBJ me on the spot without informing me as i am quite high on the drinks....I was like my blood suddenly rush to my head.My Customers were just screaming and cheering for me...Good Suction power .....and after abt 10 mins, i cum onto her body...then she clean me and herself up....and i thought everything is over....

After resting for a while, one of the gers who is sitting with my customers came up to me and let me smell her pussy....I was huh...thinking not again...but dun noe why, my brother always cnt think properly and salute to her...then she oso take the chance and give me another "Mind Blowing" BBBJ..I looked at my customers and he said she wanted to taste a foriegner so he give her permission to do so.....I look at him with 2 wide eyes and he told me: "Pls Enjoy".....After some time, I cum for the second time without looking at the time as i am busy enjoying rubba my 1st ger oso....it was like a threesome without sex......A while later,the mummy came in and ask whether we enjoy ourselves...i said with a faint "yes".....Then the bill came.......abt 800k won. ..My customer still ask" DO you still wan Some More?".before he cleared the bill....I was like .....I told them i have not take a rest since i reached Seoul in the evening....They then brought me back to rest....

We arranged the timing for the next morning with my presentation at their office.........and i went back to my room alone tired but smiling...

I will continued my 2nd day conquest tmr as i need some zzzzz to catch an early flight to China - Zhong Shan....with some more conquests....this time round is not business...just went there to visit a frd...