View Single Post
Old 15-11-2005, 12:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nice FR from Ditto88 @ISG

think this is a splendid FR by a superb brudder..

Day 1 ( 30/10/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived in HDY appx 5 pm Thai time. After checking into hotel, 3 of us went straight to SC as we decided that the girls at SKY and Chanivate would have been sold out by the time.

Mamasan Pit was not in but her replacement who works there also showed us 7 girls. Unfortunately, the selection was not worth the 5,000 bt. As i knew the replacement mamasan, we chit chat a little about some of our common friends and got to know that there were 3 mores girls who has been booked earlier. Said goodbye to Min with a promise to come back the next day earlier and decided to go to Chao Praya to release the stress of driving.

Arrived in CP and went straight left into the glass panel section hoping for some value bonk. Unfortunately, there were only near MILF and MILF there so had no choice but to hang out at the Side Line section. There were 4 girls available but has seen them all from previous visit a few months ago. Decided to wait it out with some beers and saw 3 more girls coming down. Sigh....nothing new there too. After waiting for another 30 minutes, decided to call 2 girls down for chit chat before actual action. Got Mai for my friend and i got a girl called Or. ( She looks a little like the HK actress Heung Hoi Nam ) ...hehe. luckily, she looks more pretty up close. Warmed them up with some friendly chat and proceeded upstairs. As you would expect, we went through the normal sop of the MPs and bonked.

By the time we were finished, it was almost 9 pm. Went for dinner at regular haunt in Talad Mai. Finished dinner, bathe and went to Kiss Channel at appx 11 pm. The place was quite full but fortunately, we were able to get a table. Hung out there for 1 hour but didn't see any prospective targets so decided to head back for rest so that we may get an early start the next day.

(extracted from elsewhere)