View Single Post
Old 15-11-2005, 12:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FR from ditto

Day 4 ( 02/11/05 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was woken up by the stirring of my little brother who brushed the butt of Big Eyes and he slowly sprang into battle readiness and snuggled into the crevice butt knocking on the door of little sister. While enjoying the feeling of little brother parked there, my hands roam through Big Eye's tits and pussy. After a short while of caressing her pussy, i felt moisture on my fingers and heard soft moans coming from her lips. She was awake now and she started licking my nipples slowly moving southwards towards my little brother who was so hard from anticipation almost to the brink of exploding. She licked and sucked at my balls then proceeded to the shaft, and dick head. Man, the feel of her soft moist lips and tongues in addition to the little playful bites along the shaft makes me think that i have gone to heaven. After another few minutes, i could feel that she is a little tired so i capped, changed positions and pump into her missionary. I bonked and bonked until i was tired and asked her to be on top. She grabbed my little brother and stuffed it into her love hole and started her grinding. I think she must have come 2 3 times during her grinding till she gave up and asked me to continue as she was tired. Got some tissue and wiped off the her love juice from my pubic hair. Positioned her sideways and entered her from behind, while my other hand was busy alternating from grabbing her tits and rubbing her clit. Released my spunk after a few minutes and rested on the bed. After her bath, she woke me up telling me that she is going back and i replied her groggily forgetting what i said and went back to sleep.

Woken up by a friend of mine who wanted to go marketing at the KFCs. Took and bath and went out to the usual area again. Unfortunately, the time was already too late at appx 11.30 am. All KFCs were very low on stock or closed for the day...wa lau !!! Ended up at Nok again and saw 3 girls available. Of course, only Big eyes was attractive enough to garner my friends attention, told the okt but Big Eyes was not interested maybe due to shyness. The okt then asked me why i didn't continue so i told him that i wasn't interested as i was very tired. The okt then offered to off load Big Eyes to me without his commision of 1,500 as it was getting late and her asking price of 5,000 is definately too high for Chanivate customers. Even though i wasn't in the mood, i paid promptly knowing i got a good deal.

As expected, my little brother wasn't able to do a full session even with keen cajolliing from Big Eyes's extremely stimulating tongue session. We ended up fooling around on the bed for the whole afternoon and slept. Woke up for dinner and then Kiss Channel again !! Frankly speaking, after 4 days of going to Kiss Channel continuosly, i was getting a little bored. Unfortunatelly, there were really no other better options.

Met most of th SC girls who were there with their respective customers who were sitting next to us. Drank and partied with them occasionally as they had to take care of their customers. Min then introduce a friend to me and i was totally taken by her beauty and body shape. She was taller than myself but i notice that she was on high heels luckily...hehe. She had the most beatiful eyes and facial features i had ever seen and she had a gentle voice. Body shape is definately yummie....After several rounds of drinks and chit chat, i ask her if she is free tomorrow and she mentioned that she is not sure yet whether her customer will continue. She then passed a piece of paper with her phone number to me under the table without her customer noticing and went back to her table. We continued our own partying and drinking till the place closes. By this time, i was fully aroused thinking of Min's friend and was able to get a bonk to finish the night.

No need to tell also know that i spent the remaining 3 days in HDY with who la........hehehe. Sorry guys, no FR for these days as very GFE and bloody expensive. Almost broke my piggy bank on this trip.
(extracted from elsewhere)

such a wonderful FR...makes me think of Hatyai again....