View Single Post
Old 26-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

My phone ring.. It's from Eric.. Hardly can hear what he say.. His side music is too loud.. He wechat me some pictures and one of it I see there is a girl was sitting on his friend 's lap with her underwear down to her ankle.. They probably was playing with drug... I ignore him as I don't want my husband to know I mix with people like Eric.. My husband do know peoples.. I sleep till 11am.. Shortly Milfloverguy call me and tell me he's coming to pick me for lunch.. I wake up and bath then look into my wardrobe for the right outfit I should wear.. Finally I choose this

I still horny from the action last night.. I choose a black lace bra and decided nothing under.. Milfloverguy bring me to Pavillion for lunch.. Once reached, I walk in the front.. He follow behind.. When we walk up the exclator, I purposely walk few more step up so that he can have a nice view of my ass.. We reach the restaurant and he sit beside me even there is seat opposite us.. After the lunch, we chat about anything.. Suddenly he ask me about my sex life.. When he ask that his hand was on my tights.. I pretend nothing but I'm pretty sure I'm already wet.. He move his hand slowly up .. But did not touch my pussy.. I'm very horny at that moment and I move my hand to touch his already hard cock.. He ask for the bill and we decided to go watch a movie... He choose a twin seat at very far end and it's a weekday so there is no one in the cinema...

After the movie start, he put his hand behind me and hug me by my side.. I put my hand on his lap.. This last about half hour .. He slowly move his hand to my tights and move up.. I put my hear on his shoulder.. He brushes my pussy and realised I wear nothing.. Slowly he touch my pussy lips and my juice flowing out non stop.. I'm very wet.. I move my hand to touch his hard cock.. Then I see around to make sure no one is around.. I slowly unzip him to release his cock.. It's thick and long.. His finger already working his way inside my pussy and I open my leg wider to let him have better access.. I took his cock out stroking it slowly.. I look around again to make sure no one is around then lower myself to give him a bj.. His finger move faster inside my pussy and I suck harder.. I moan quite loud but the movie's sound is even louder.. I cum twice before he blow inside my mouth.. My mouth is full with his hot sperm.. I took tissue and spit all of it out.. I have not eat before and I have no intention to do so that time.. We tidy ourself before the movie ends and proceed to the exit..

Both pretend nothing happened.. He send me home and kiss my cheek goodbye.. I'm not satisfied even cum twice in the cinema.. Once inside my house, I quickly strip myself naked and then touch myself and cum 2 more times before I fall asleep on my couch.... When I wake up it's already 6pm.. I feel a little hungry and then go to the kitchen to cook instant noodle.. Around 9pm my best friend May call.. She is a wife of a VVIP in Malaysia.. She invited me to go night club with her.. To be continue....