Thread: Lor 8 H66G
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
whoa!!! sigh lah abi too late should have recommend us earlier. btw she give bbbj and fingering allowed?
there were several FR on her in the big tits thread few months back so if you are into big tits you would have read her FR It's still not too late to try her service. but if you get hook then jialat cos she leaving very soon. I always take 2 sessions (1 full hour) and always had lots of fun with her.

no BBBJ but who knows if she gives to her regulars.

while waiting for G1 the oKt keep asking me to take G2 saying her tits big and good bla bla....then i ask is g2 tits real, he said yes. then knowing i only go for real big tits, he said G1 tits is fake... I can confirm it's real and it's a 9/10 for me in terms of size , proportion , shape and firmness. it might get a 10 if it's pink nips. lol...

OKT won't buzz until about 30mins......so pretty worth compared to those 20/25 min house.

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 13-07-2012 at 12:33 PM.