View Single Post
Old 20-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
Tuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTuoko99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

do practice a lot of discretion about this site. Price is not cheap and information in the website does not tally with the actual person in terms of age and also the pics seems looks ok but actual, wow!! chubby/fat.

I am not sure if it is photoshop at work ar not, but i have first hand experience last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinace View Post
Just finished a session with one of the chicks. Very GFE and 100% certain not a full-time WL. I'll skip the FR portion.

For those interested, please go to The page cannot be displayed. The page cannot be displayed[/url]

Look for the bullet point ;
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

Click on the character 'x' from the word <examine> within the sentence. You'll be directed to a login page.

Or you can simply go to http://www.chozadate.com/log.php, though I'm not sure if this page will change anytime soon.

UserID: aloha
Password: hawaii

3 hours of unlimited shots in your own hotel.
For the damages, it varies. My local contact told me it's between PHP3,000-PHP4,000. However, when I called, it ranges between PHP4,000 - PHP6,000. Maybe he knows I'm not local and tried to rip me off. I'm not too bothered though, as long as I can get a non-WL and I find the rates are still affordable to me. Or probably my small head was overruling my big head at that time.

Hope this gives you all another option when in Manila.

Please practise some discreetness over website as I'm pretty sure not alot of Filipinos knows about this either. I still want this lobang whenever I fly back into PH.