Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Expat00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Hello,

Hopefully, I am posting on the right thread. I have three simple questions:

- From what I read (including from this forum), it looks like Strawberry and THC are the only two reasonable places in Shibuya accepting foreigners. Is that right? Incidentally, I love soaplands but it looks like there's no option in Shibuya? To be clear, I have no problem paying whatever I have to pay: I am a foreigner and there's nothing I can do about it.

- More difficult: I would love to find a SM place (especially "S course") that accepts foreigners. I don't need a girl that can present a dissertation in English, I just would like to be let in for a nice time without drama, that';s all . There are many SM places in Tokyo, especially in Shinjuku, but I have a hard time locating one that is for sure gaijin ok.

- Same thing with newhalf (ladyboys). I went to newhalf-newhalf in Ueno once and that was a nice time, but their selection is very limited. I was wondering what other no-drama options exist, if any....

Anyway, thanks for any help that you can provide, I hope I did not post anything inappropriate for this thread.....

Ex