View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

After lights off and sleep for few hours i wake up and pee.... then went outside to drink a cup of water.

Pass by her room and door is open. Enter the room and slip my hand into her top and wooolah nice full hand cup and she doesnt seems to know. After a few tnn i decided to stop before she or my oc wake up and i will be in deep trouble.

The next day morning i bump into her in the kitchen and she called me naughty...... i act blur and say she then naughty, and quickly make my way out..... heart pumping damn fast and kinda scare if she turn the table and say i molest her.....

To be contine. If you like my story (100% real), pls help to up my points or drop me pm/comments.. Thanks. Appreciate it.