View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AV Rules in geylang - what are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Another possibility is once the rules are made known, there may be some cheongsters who got offended by okt and they squeal or whistle blow when they are aware of some violations.

We may not see our fav WL anymore if it happened to your particular house.

The above my thoughts. Although with the internet, information is actually available everywhere. This thread just makes it easy for them
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I believe people with a mindset to sabo others will find a way to do so, whether or not this thread exists.

With this online sex forum, anyone and everyone can post information about the houses, OKT and girls - they can make posts to sabo or they can search for information via PM etc to find things to use to sabo.

Some have even gone to the extent of sabo-ing fellow samsters just because they are unhappy with something. Now this is something I feel not enough of us speak up when we see such things happening to other samsters.

Making the rules clearer to all would help in the sense that there'll be less blurness about what these rules are - bros who care about preserving geylang as it is will take care in cooperating with houses and WLs to ensure rules are followed.

Also, less people can bullshit about what the rules are or are not, as some use lies to threaten others etc.

On the point about OKT offending cheongsters, I am of the view that all OKT should be careful not to offend customers. OKT sometimes getting too arrogant and forgetting their place.

The only way to prevent saboing etc, is this whole forum close down or everyone just stop posting. Then no info for people to use to sabo or find out more about the houses and girls. Or even worse, sinister characters that like to dig info on other customers/samsters.

No more posts, no one will be unhappy, because nothing to read or get angry about. This is also why few people post FR these days. Why risk our necks by posting FR?

If some information is too sensitive, then we leave it to individual discretion whether or not to share it. Hard to control. We can only advise if we see something that's not good or right.

But since this forum exists, let us then exchange information openly and truthfully, but bearing in mind that the general aim is to preserve and prosper geylang to make for happier bonks for all. Not to sabo anyone.

The above are just my thoughts.
To add, I think people who try to sabo WL or OKT by reporting things to AV are truly scum.

And I feel sad for such individuals. Imagine how much effort they have to go to just to sit in the house or tail the WLs around to wait for something to report?

And then after that, how to produce evidence that rules were broken?

There's also the risk that such "whistleblowers" identity can be tracked and exposed.

So any potential sabo King here reading this thread, do think twice before playing with fire.

Karma has a way of striking back at sinister characters who do evil to others.

OKT and WL are not dumb, there are ways and means to find out who the sabo king is

And don't forget the many kaypoh samsters who will be on your trail if you did something to sabo their fave WL or house.

Certainly not worth the loss of peace of mind, looking over your shoulder everyday wondering if you will get found out, just for the cheap thrill of "saboing" a WL or OKT due to some unhappiness.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-01-2017 at 01:26 PM.