Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 12:14 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I guess it depends who writes the FRs? Sometimes certain FRs have an opposite effect for example, sometimes there seems to be many FR on particular girls but when I go there the girl is sitting down batting flies

For You You, I noticed quite a few bros did seem to ask for her after surfing sammyboy. I would notice them surfing their phone and then when ask for girls - one of the names mentioned would be You You.

So the FRs are good for her it seems. yeah, You You sounds like a good deal by all accounts so far...
Yes it depends on who write the frs. Only frs written by Bona Fide senior samsters can be used as a reference. But it doesn't mean you will get exactly similar services as what were mentioned in frs. These girls are not robots & cannot duplicate similar services for every customer.

To be frank, initially I'm quite skeptical of the recent influx of frs on you you 1608. So I personally go experience it myself. Indeed she's as good as what the frs were written. She's here for like 6-7 mths. I should have bonk her long ago wasted. Now will try to rtf her as much as possible & hope she can stay on.