Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 09:21 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
will most certainly try. have already pushed out some recent pioneer FRs on May 2014 newbies like Xiao Xiao 1608, Xiao Ya 1606a, both previously unmentioned in this forum. Also an additional report on Qiqi 2831A (also May 2014 arrival I think) who already had an FR previously by others. Hope it helps brothers here to increase their choices and variety.

I saw you wrote a recent FR on Xiao S 1612, that is a very good effort too because many bros may not be aware of some of the gems that arrived late last year, even though they may have been mentioned many times before already in the forum but still sometimes the FR can be missed so a reminder FR is good. Of course, such efforts also helps to lengthen the stay of some gems because it is very sad to see good gems leave early because of no business. So I guess we all need to contribute so that brothers here will benefit with updated info on both the new girls who arrive this year and the older ones from last year.
Lots of frs drafted & saved in my lap top will b releasing these frs gradually especially on those wls who came last yr. Their biz must have taken a slump lately due to influx of newbies