View Single Post
Old 27-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

Infinitely Enthralled - A Lethal Combo

WL Name - Si Qi
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.63m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1803
Misc Info - Debuted in Mar 2014. Prior experience in skin trade in Zhuhai ...

Appearance - 7.0/10

Her looks remind me alot of the retired Na Na (also from 1803) when the latter first arrived in GL and her bod reminds me of the retired XLJ (also from 1803) ... Even their (Nana & Si Qi) demeanour is almost similar ... Only time will tell if this Si Qi will be as wild and notty as Na Na ... However, Si Qi has already offered me desirable doses of nottiness and playfulness in the session which I enjoyed very much ... She has round double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nose is small and button shape. She has small rounded facial shape and small lips. Her two frontal teeth are a little crooked and may need to put on braces to correct this slight flaw ... Her complexion however is not so good ... prolly not used to the local humid and hot climate. She has long wavy and tinted color hair like Na Na. This hairstyle made her more sex-appealing ... Her skin color is also close to Na Na's ... Neither tan nor fair. I would not say she is pretty pretty type but more towards youngish and adorably cute type plus a tinge of local lianish ... That suggests why I mentioned she reminded me alot of the retired Na Na ...

Bod - 7.8/10

As mentioned, her bod reminds me alot of retired Xiao La Jiao formerly from L1803. Slim, leggy, and youthfully taut bod plus smallish and yet very perky butts. She has more than necessary pubic hair. She has a butterfly-like tattoo on top her left hand. Her bod was smooth and no blemish in sight ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and well shaped natural A plus to B minus cupper frontal assets (not those full B cupper like Xiao Bei) ... Something like XLJ. She has pale brown nips.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very shiokaliciously spontaneous and engaging ... A lot of playfulness and nottiness built into this segment. The moment the door closed behind us, she gently pushed me on the bed and started to gyrate her pussy sexily (with her tiny G-String still intact) on my cock which was developing into its maximum size within my brief. I setup to suck and lick her nips like a deprived child ... We subsequently kissed gently and gradually led to passionate frenching. She held onto my neck & head whilst I caressed her rear torso and squeezed her firm ass. I then positioned on her back and pulled off her black G-String to reveal a priceless abalone but was marred slightly by her unkempt and long pubic hair. Without hesitation, I did a DATY ... She knew how to dance to my tune ... I guess her prior experience in Zhuhai put her in good position to sustain in this highly competitive and fierce GL CAT150 battlefield ... She certainly suit my style to the max ...

Shower Action - 7.6/10

Soapy body2body massage from back to front torso. She also used her ass-crack to grind my hard-on dick to mimic a doggy fuck whilst I groped her tits from behind ... She would also massage my dick with soap with her skilful hands ... We frenched passionately + deeply and I squeezed her butts whilst she placed her hands on my neck and pec like lovers in a romantic movie ... We subsequently proceeded to towel-dried me ... Good customer service ... Lotsa GFE ... Haha ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 7.5/10

She used her breasts to stimulate me from my back to the front of my torso ... She licked and sucked my erotic zones stimulatingly ... She concentrated alot on my nips ... I then pulled her up to french her passionately. She responded appropriately. I could feel her warm and already moist pussy on my torso. Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.7/10

She positioned me on fours to perform this department. Very stimulatingly done with subtle hand action on my butts and dick ... She would stroke her tongue along the length of my ass-crack with optimal pressure. I personally would prefer tongue-probing to be incorporated as well.

Frenching - 7.8/10

Passionate and engaging ... Very spontaneous as well. What I like about frenching SiQi is because she did it very gently and sensually with lotsa feel being built-in. I dislike aggressive "tongue-fighting" french kissing style ... This segment reminded me fondly of retired XLJ when I first tried the latter ... Both were so very sweet to me ...

BBBJ - 7.6/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... Wet and stimulating with sucking of my scrotum, testicals & HJ threw in ... Mesmerizing!

FJ - 7.8/10

Very engaging fuck and pro-active as well ... She is a combo of retired Na Na (face & demeanour) and XLJ (body & personality)... The best of both worlds ... Awesome! Her pussy was very moist and tight. We did frontal & reverse gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and missionary. We frenched passionately and deeply whilst in lotus & missionary positions...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She aims to please and making money is on top of her mind ... Needless to say she will be all out to retain all her deserving clients in order to sustain in the long run ... Lotsa of GFE in the process ... She used her hands to caress my face and circle my pecs whilst I lied on my back after the deed ... We then frenched again before we proceeded to shower ... She may be a gem waiting to be discovered ...

RTF - What you think? I've already done her thrice when I penned this FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Last edited by max_priest; 27-04-2014 at 06:49 PM.